Speaker 1: And did you hear that? Come on, will you please? Did I hear what? That whistle? That's the Rinso white whistle? And Rinso means us.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Rinsol gets clothes, Rinso white, and Rinsol presents the Amos and Andy show. A Rinsol white wash with ease, a Rinso bright wash with safety. Whether it's your white wash or your washable colors. Rinso gets out stubborn dirt fast, gives you a wash that's a pleasure to hang out on the line. White wash, yes, Rinzo white, washable colors, yes, Rinso bright safely even after dozens of washings and ladies. Rinso's great for all your soap and water jobs. With those soapie rich studs in the dish pan, you'll get the biggest pile of pots and pans, plates and platters, shining clean in far less time and thorough as it is. Rinso's easy on your hands. Get Rinso for dish washing, for house cleaning, and for a wash that's Rinso white and Rinso bright. And now our stars Zamos and Andy. It's very seldom that Andrew H. Brown takes his feet off the desk long enough to put his hands to work there, But it seems today is one of those rare occasions. At the moment he has a pencil behind each ear and one in his hand, with the figures in front of him.
Speaker 2: The Kingfish has just walked in. Well, and you're.
Speaker 1: Really going after the Yeah, I just finished and I didn't realize it. But figures don't lie what you got there?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 1: Oh this is bad Kingfish two forty three. It was fifty five. In nineteen forty four, the figures showed it to dropped down to twenty two. And in nineteen forty five things look all most hopeless. The figure is down to eighth.
Speaker 2: Tell me this is that.
Speaker 1: Serious, ender, Certainly it's serious when a man liked me only gets eight Valentines?
Speaker 2: Is that what you figured out that Valentine?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I had done set out twenty Valentine's and I only got eight. I has handed out eighty percent more love than I took in romantically, I as in the red You know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me and my wife he used to send each other Valentine cards before we was married, and we ain't done it soon.
Speaker 1: Well, even if you married, you ought to send Valentine that give you all a chance to let each other know that you were still in love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, me and my wife believes in that. And only trouble is we can't stop fighting long enough to go out and get no cards.
Speaker 1: Is you fighting again or she doing the fighting?
Speaker 2: I just trying to maintain my neutrality, That's.
Speaker 5: All I do.
Speaker 1: Same trouble by you getting the job?
Speaker 2: Yes, she give me that. George? Will you go to work?
Speaker 5: George?
Speaker 1: Why don't you get a job, George?
Speaker 2: Will you make some money?
Speaker 1: Strange woman? And she even call me a bum?
Speaker 2: And you know, Anna, when you come right down to it, there's no difference between me and the man that's retired. No, you take a man that's retired the first step. First step, he make herself a million dollars. Second step, he quit working, and he take it eaither A exactly the Sam Stepper cut out the first step.
Speaker 5: That's all I want.
Speaker 1: Well, how did your wife feel about that argument? Oh?
Speaker 2: I couldn't use that one on her. What I say to her? I say, Honey, I can't get the job, but I can't get the right job. But don't worry, hunter, the right one will come along. Yet it's the end. If I keep trying I figured the law of average is gonna take.
Speaker 1: Care of me.
Speaker 2: What law is that? Look stupid? What does you have to know what it is for? I told you that it takes care of you. Now that's all you gotta know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you ain't told me. How is it like the WPA? Or is you gotta get up out of bed and go down and get your money? You know?
Speaker 2: I was aspirated before I started talking to you.
Speaker 1: Now double's aspirated. Well, what is the law of average?
Speaker 2: All right, dumb here, if you sist on knowing, I gonna tell you the law of average is uh well, uh, let me give you another law. If you throw a rock straight up in there, now, straight up?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 1: It comes down and pops you on the head.
Speaker 2: No, no, what I mean? What goes up must come down there magnet in the earth. Now there's a law.
Speaker 1: Too, you know. Oh yeah, I know that one. That's the law of gravy, not gravy cavity. That is well, is that what you and your wife is arguing about? Nor?
Speaker 2: The trouble with my wife is she judges me by little things like not going to work. He never judges me about what's inside of her nor you know, And it's what's inside of a man that's reporting the intangible?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: What the intangible?
Speaker 1: What you mean? Well?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: The intangible mean? Now let me see the best way to splind it to you?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Would you want the webster or the flunk and Wagner? Now what you want to.
Speaker 1: Funk?
Speaker 2: And who?
Speaker 1: And they look at intangiable means?
Speaker 2: Uh, let's get back to the lord gravy.
Speaker 1: I mean those Well, wait a minute, tell me about the intangible, will it?
Speaker 2: Well, let's put it another way.
Speaker 1: In tangible is something that you can't put your finger on, like a hot stove. Nor Well look here, Look if I got an itch in the center of my back and I can't get my finger on it, would that be intangible? No?
Speaker 2: No, And I'm gonna show you where you're wrong. Now that's just the itch and a bad location. You see. Intangible there's something that nobody can put the finger on. You See, even if you couldn't put your finger on your itch, I could put my finger on it.
Speaker 1: Not if I don't tell you where it is, you can't.
Speaker 2: And do me of personal favor, let's forget about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, where are you going?
Speaker 2: I going across the street to the news stand and pick up a newspaper. I'll be back in just a minute. All right, wow, hello.
Speaker 1: Come on in, son, come on in, Come on up here.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 1: All them pencils behind you? They're Andy going to work work. You ain't hit by things, are you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? And the new law? They don't pass a new law? Oh boy, you was living in ignorance. Don't tell me you ain't here about the average law.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't hear nothing but it what is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? The law takes care of you. Now. I suppose you was in bed with your back gitching and you can't scratch it.
Speaker 2: Uh, you mean are sick?
Speaker 1: Certainly you laying there with the intangible. I see, I got to explain the whole thing to you. Well, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Andy.
Speaker 1: Well look here. Supposing you standing by a red hot stove and you throw a rock up in the air, comes in the thing, come down and land in the gravy. It's what's inside of a man that ounce, you know.
Speaker 2: And if it was August, I would think that the heat then got to you. Again, That's what I said. Well, boy, just dropped back to tell you that I'm going home and face the battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, give her my love.
Speaker 2: What's the matter?
Speaker 1: King?
Speaker 2: Face your wife on the wall path again? What do you mean again? Amos? The only time she off the wallpath is when it needs repaving.
Speaker 1: She is the one that wore it out. You know, he didn't even send his wife a Valentine, Amos.
Speaker 2: Or I tell you the trouble the amos. My wife claims she done lost respect for me. She claimed that there butt in town is asking her when I go in to work like other.
Speaker 1: Men, well good luck to you when you reach a line of battle.
Speaker 2: Or I going home and convince her that she got to have more respect for me than she'd been having.
Speaker 8: Is that you joorge?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes on there you baby is home.
Speaker 8: I spose my big strong husband's home after another hard days loafing.
Speaker 2: No, no, just uh went down, picked up a newspaper so I can look through the war ads. Honey.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Any meal?
Speaker 1: Why not a come now that is on the table, hmm, dressed to me?
Speaker 2: Huh, let's see you. Well, look, honey, Valentine, Listen to this, honey. There are men who are strong and men who are sweet. There are men who can do no wrong in every way complete. There are men who work hard and always behave. There are men who are prosperous for money they saved. Well, honey, how do you like that?
Speaker 1: Up today?
Speaker 2: I guess you know what the tired world think of men. Now listen a little more here, listen to this, yes, go ahead, uh say here of these kind of men are no quite a few. So for a change, I'm sending us Valentine to a lazerer, no good, worthless bum like you sign unknown friends now wading no matter who the world, and had the nerve to send me a Valentine.
Speaker 5: Like this, George, I'm mrtifined.
Speaker 2: Now were the minutary huney.
Speaker 8: If that's what the outside world thinks of a man I'm married to, I'm shamed.
Speaker 2: To face my friend now, Honey, look here, but don't you see though, somebody just trying to make me feel bad, somebody playing a joke on me.
Speaker 6: This ain't no joke.
Speaker 8: And if this is what they think of my husband, then I think it's high time that you go out from here and get to work, or stop in bashing your wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but honey, look, your ear is going to work, Honey, I keep telling you all you when is you going to work? Well, honey, I figured on going to work next Uh, well, soon as I see how the post war gonna shave up.
Speaker 5: But you've been waiting for that since the last war.
Speaker 2: When I listen, honey, I don't let the little cribs of Valentine like this gets your upset that well, I'm shamed to go out of the house. Well, now listen, I gonna find out who sent me that Valentine, and I go knock their block off. Now look here, look here William on large hall stationary mystic Knights of the Seas.
Speaker 1: So it must be one of them brothers down there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can trace it through the printing in the signature and the printing on the envelope. Listen, I go in the other room, get my overcoat, and I gonna trail this guy right away.
Speaker 8: Okay, George, Well that's Valentine, certainly, guy on old George's skin. I hope it'll make him go out from him and get himself a josh. I wonder what he'd say if he know that I was the one that sent George. Did you find your coat?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it, and I'm on my way down now to find out who the person is that sent me that in Southern Valentine. Oh you is, yeah, and listen, I don't want you to get all worked up about the thing neither, honey. Now I'll tell you something. I've been analyzing the printing on the envelope and I don't come to one conclusion. What's that it was written by an idiot.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to the lodge hall and hear the Mystic Knights of the c Quartet sing Evelina, Volna.
Speaker 2: Won't you ever take a sign to that?
Speaker 7: Evolina?
Speaker 9: Is you bothered by the baba Lynx? Let me tell me how long you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Keep the line in the day.
Speaker 9: Nord you reckon? It's wrong? I fling with a brow this way, Volna, want to be a little mind to me?
Speaker 7: Wait? Wait, God, the earth this time of the food is spied.
Speaker 1: You used to smell what a melon?
Speaker 7: Evolina?
Speaker 2: So gavel is my lawyer. I want you to sue the fella that sent me this insultants Valentine.
Speaker 10: If I can find it, I take it these ca case, take it a calmdown. First thing I gotta do is find out if you've got a case, If you got.
Speaker 2: A keys, for sure, I got a kids. Just look at the facts. My way was mad with me for not working anyway, then the Valentine. Come now, if I don't get up enough energy to go out and go to work, she gonna beat my head off.
Speaker 10: Oh wait a minute, king face, wait a minute, Maybe you have got a case. Maybe you have, yes, indeeded not that I reconsider this. This comes under the mand Paw Commission, Demand Parle Commission, the Man Paul commission.
Speaker 2: How you figure that?
Speaker 10: Well, if you don't get up some power and go to work like a man, your wife gonna put you out of commission. That's the man par commission to five you had it.
Speaker 2: Now look at your Gaber. I know it was one of the large brother sentiment the thing. But the fool as I can't find over which one done it? Can I see the whole lodge, that's what?
Speaker 10: Oh no, indeed, not the whole lodge, Not the lodge, just the brother the senate when we got to find out who that is. Now, let me see the Valentine, let me see it.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can analyze it.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, here does Gaber take a look at it. You ain't read it?
Speaker 1: Jut, yeah, let me read Let me read it.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 10: They sure know you don't it. Now, let me EXTI the paper, the paper. Yeah, it looks like count of people. That's made up from Canada and the Canadian paper.
Speaker 1: Mis. That's a lead.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a lead made up in Canada.
Speaker 5: Tills.
Speaker 1: Huh, Kingfish.
Speaker 10: Now you got to go to Canada, to the payperal mills, to the paper mills, find out what stores in the United States saying and sold this kind of paper too, this kind of paper all we really closing in now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we're getting someplace. What's the next step.
Speaker 10: When you get to Canada, they'll tell you the day don't sold it in every state in Union, every state. So the next step is for get Canada and try some other method.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as long as we get in no place, let's keep it local, gather it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ask you one question. I want you to answer the straight. Did you send me that Valentine calling me a laser?
Speaker 1: No good, worthless bum me sends you that. I don't send the Kingfish.
Speaker 10: I just send it cause I'm gonna send you a Valentine. I'd write you a sweet one, yes, and need a sweet one?
Speaker 2: Well, why didn't you send me one? Don't Gavitt?
Speaker 10: Because I couldn't think of anything to rhyme with the word stupid?
Speaker 1: What'd you want to send me about? Kingfish?
Speaker 2: Sit down and the brown look me in the eye.
Speaker 1: What's the matter?
Speaker 2: Eyes in trouble?
Speaker 1: Something happened to that law of average?
Speaker 2: No and the looked me in the eye. Man, somebody sent me a Valentine saying that I was a lazy, no good, worthless bum.
Speaker 1: You done it? I didn't?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: I didn't you did?
Speaker 2: I did? You did?
Speaker 1: Show us a monotonous conversation we got here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't put two and two together at you, but I knows that you is a lazy, no good, worthless bum. But I ain't sent it to you as no Valentine. I wouldn't be that crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I gonna find out who sent the thing.
Speaker 1: You sure you didn't send it? Listen, Kingfish, I didn't send it.
Speaker 2: Who you think done it?
Speaker 1: Well? Somebody with no brain?
Speaker 2: Who would send me a Valentine to my house and make my wife hit the ceiling? Or telling you my wife? Now since she doesn't see that thing. Won't give me a minute's rest till I get a job. Who would have done a thing like that?
Speaker 1: Well, you look for somebody that ain't got no brains, some dumb clump, somebody that don't know they is alive, some stupid guy. Hell everybody, there's your man, Lightning. Come here, yeah, sit down, Lightning. Hi Yaza, Lightning, you was trapped now.
Speaker 2: One of the brothers sent me a Valentine saying it is a ladysing, no good, worthless bump.
Speaker 1: That's your was nice something to remember you listen, Lightening, Valentine's Day has got you in a lot of trouble. You know it now, admitted as I admitted, gut me in trouble. You see, I forgot to send my.
Speaker 2: Wife of Valentine.
Speaker 1: Well did you send the kingfish one, Lightning, take that pen out of that potato there on the desk and dip it into ink. Oh yeah, I see what you're doing. You got him cornered.
Speaker 2: Here's a piece of paper, Ai Yaza.
Speaker 1: This will tell the story now, Lightning. Oh, this is good as fingerprints. You know that.
Speaker 2: Oh I know what I was on?
Speaker 1: Trapping? Oh show you got it?
Speaker 2: Why do you want me to do lightning? I want you to print your name on that piece of paper printed.
Speaker 1: A yah my name, uh lightning?
Speaker 5: Uh light How do you spell that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: With Rinso in your tub or washer, you'll find wash day lots easier. And why those soaphi rich Rinso SuDS get out stubborn dirt fast, No back breaking rubbing or scrubbing, not with rinsole. Just as little as a ten minute soak, then a few quick finger rubs on extra dirty places and rinse. And if you're lucky enough to have a washer, it takes as little as a five minute run per load.
Speaker 9: So much quicker you said it.
Speaker 2: And ladies want to wash you.
Speaker 3: Turn out your white table linens, men's shirts, sheets and killow slips all come dazzling rinso white.
Speaker 1: You know your.
Speaker 3: Loveliest washabul color is pretty printed house dresses and aprons blouses all come safely rin so bright.
Speaker 1: That's yes, you'll.
Speaker 3: Get a wash that any woman would be mighty proud to hang out on the line.
Speaker 5: Honey of a wash, a dream.
Speaker 3: Of a wash, and Rinso's economical tool because those peppy, soapy rich SuDS are long lasting, fire and so.
Speaker 6: Next wash day six.
Speaker 2: It's uh, shorty, I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Oh hello, Ken Frizz, what's the matter.
Speaker 2: Did you send me a Valentine?
Speaker 5: A Valentine? Yeah? Answer me?
Speaker 2: Did you send me one?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I didn't send.
Speaker 11: You a Valentine? Why would I want to send you? I never heard of a nobody say see it seems silly to me to say, say a Valentine, to say want to?
Speaker 5: I didn't. I didn't know. You can't.
Speaker 2: Look your short look at I mean a comic Valentine. Some brother sent me an insultant one, calling me a laser no good, worthless bump, and I thought maybe it was you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, well it was me. But but I don't blame you for being mad. I know I'm Valentine's Valentine's Day fellow.
Speaker 11: Lex to get a Valentine that says.
Speaker 5: Nice things about it?
Speaker 2: Exactly short?
Speaker 5: You know something, King.
Speaker 11: Fridge, I needly got a Valentine's he'd tell me that I have some romantic one of the most attractive men.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you know they got one?
Speaker 5: It cost me ten cents more than I wanted to stand.
Speaker 2: Now look here sending yourself a card? Hunh that was one way to get the nice one. Oh, it's the best way.
Speaker 11: You want to see the beauty I got for myself on my birthday, But as surprised, you know, I set myself.
Speaker 5: As a present.
Speaker 2: Too, a present Huh that's nice.
Speaker 5: No, it was I didn't get what I was hoping for.
Speaker 2: And I never mind this stuff shortly and my kids. It ain't only getting the insultant Valentine that I'm mad at. It's the misery that has caused me the misery. Yeah, the fella calling me a bum agreed with my wife's opinion of her. Now she mad and ready to walk out on mer. What would you call a fellow like that who would make my wife want to leave mer?
Speaker 5: Uh? He's a palace.
Speaker 2: Hell nothing. I love my way, shorty. I gotta find out the fella that sent me that Valentine, and I ain't gonna see the wink till I find him.
Speaker 11: That's that's gonna be tough on you, kingfish. I remember one time when when something was bothering.
Speaker 5: Me, I I didn't see for four days.
Speaker 2: Four days.
Speaker 11: You must have been exhausted, Yeah, but they even been wasted if I hadn't slept.
Speaker 2: Nights well, since since since you ain't the one to send to Valentine, shorty, I gotta get going and catch the fellaw how.
Speaker 5: You freaking I'm doing it, King fiz.
Speaker 2: Or like a real detective, short single prints, handwriting and everything else. I hadn't already gotten a book about Sherlock Holmes. Yeah, I gonna use the exact same methods that he don't use.
Speaker 11: Then you want to catch him, all right, because Sherlock, homie, she was a greed detective and he he's the most famous detective that that that that that never keys that they quit in Sherlock Holmes, he's about the best.
Speaker 5: He's a I like the traces, and I tell you.
Speaker 1: That ours at the end of my rope.
Speaker 2: And now for two days I've been fining and nabbed a fellow that sent me to Valentine, and I just can't find.
Speaker 1: The big bum. Yeah, well, what about that book on Sherlock Holmes? You're done brought? Didn't that help you? Nor and lost faith in the man? How come?
Speaker 2: Well? Seeming the most of the work is done in Scotland yard. A man can't afford the office. He ain't got no business working in the yard. I don't want nobody like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree with you one hundred percent, Kingfish.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do now, Well, I don't know what I can do if I don't find a fellow that sent me to Valentine and make him admitted to my wave that it was just a joke. She ain't gonna never respect me no more. That Valentine got her belief even that nobody would have me working for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you was in a mess, all right, Kingfish. You ain't never gonna get sapphire or respect you no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that really hurt, man, because I love that woman. The only thing that can save me now is a miracle, and unless just pray that something happens.
Speaker 1: Well, Kingfish, I was really rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, honey.
Speaker 8: Why George, what are you doing up at nine o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you, honey, just out to show you that I am as lazy as you think I a. By the way, I ain't been able to find that idiot who sent me to Valentine. But believe mer, whoever is he don't know the real me. That Valentine ain't the opinion of my friends.
Speaker 8: I'm sure it ain't George, a letter come for you this morning and I opened it, and George, I was so wrong about everything I said about it.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait a minute, what a lot of you don't open now? Honey?
Speaker 8: Wait, I'll read it to you, honey. It's from the Johnson Lumber Company.
Speaker 1: It says, dear mister Stevens, your.
Speaker 8: Name has been submitted to us as a man capable of handling our sales department, and we would like to have you represent us. Please call upon us at your convenience, very truly yours, the Johnson Lumber Company. Oh, George, I'm so proud of well we.
Speaker 2: We let me see that. Not kind of proud of myself here, let me let me see it.
Speaker 8: Let me yea, it is, George see from the Johnson Lumber Company.
Speaker 1: Or that's grit.
Speaker 8: It sounds like a big company and they gonna put you in charge of the whole sales department.
Speaker 2: Oh, honey, does is great? I show glad the rhythm of does thing here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh that's sure, your hunter? Now you see there? Does you have respect from me?
Speaker 1: Now? Oh?
Speaker 3: Darling?
Speaker 8: How can you even ask? Come sit down a minute, George, will you or what you mean?
Speaker 1: Just it right here?
Speaker 8: You remember we used to have a little talk together nine then, and we called it.
Speaker 1: A truth party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, truth for of them.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 8: We used to talk for five minutes and we both tell.
Speaker 5: Each other the truth and only the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember them, five minute truth party.
Speaker 8: Let's have one now, George.
Speaker 1: I got something to tell you. Things turned out so good.
Speaker 5: I just got to tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, honey, shake hands on it right now.
Speaker 1: Listen, George.
Speaker 8: You know the valentine you got that you said must have been wrote by idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm the idiot. What you sent it? South far?
Speaker 8: How could you wait? Hold everything now, George? You remember that's one of the things we promise each other we would never get mad during one of these truth parties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We can't get mad. Well and that kids, Honey. I got something to tell you.
Speaker 1: Well, what is it, darling?
Speaker 2: You know that letter I just got from the Johnson Lumber, Come well, lot of Johnson Lumber, come down, amoson.
Speaker 3: Andy will be back in just a moment, yes, ma'am. A rinsol wash is something to whistle and ring bells about.
Speaker 1: Rinso wash.
Speaker 5: That's why as it can be.
Speaker 1: Rinso our I g H. T Yes, Rensa keeps your.
Speaker 5: Collars right down. Parter main advice.
Speaker 1: You can't go wrong.
Speaker 3: Rinso, Rinso have wash this song, use Renso for a Rensol whitewash with ease, a Rinsol bright wash with safety.
Speaker 1: And now here are Amison Andy? What is these truth parties? You're talking about? Kingfish?
Speaker 2: Well, for five minutes, me and my wife tells each other the truth and neither one of us is allowed to get mad.
Speaker 1: Well when you have this five minute truth party.
Speaker 2: We started exactly twelve o'clock noon to day.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great. How'd you come out at twelve six?
Speaker 2: You smack me with a vis.
Speaker 3: He's trying to be with us again next Friday evening at the same time when the makers of Rinso will again present the Emerson Andy Show. This program is broadcast to our armed forces all over the world. This is Harlow Wilcock saying good night to all of you from all of us, and reminding you that the letters you send to your serviceman overseas are your only way of bridging the miles between you. He looks forward to those letters, and when there's no mail from home, he's blue and home seems far away now. He'd much rather have short, frequent letters than the long letters that come few and far between. Don't put off writing right often, short cheerful v mail letters. There's plenty of room on a v mail form for two hundred handrid in words or five hundred typewritten words. You can pack those words with long for news about family and friends, about familiar places and familiar things. And V mail is private. Make your letters overseas frequent, send them. V mail the surest form of overseas male. It's mild and gentle, yet it gets you extra clean. That's Life Boy.
Speaker 12: A daily bath with Life Boy gives you all overlasting protection against v O. Just hop into a Lifeboy bath and you can be sure that you'll get protection that blasts. Yes, it's well to be extra clean, Life Boy clean.
Speaker 2: Remember, Life Boy is the only soap especially made to stop
Speaker 3: This is the National Broadcasting Company