Speaker 1: So we've got Tim here today and a good friend, George Foind from Canada dodging the snow at the moment.
Speaker 2: A nice little palm tree you got in the back there, you know, plane tickets.
Speaker 3: I live on the Scottish Island.
Speaker 4: That's that's nice that you've got palm trees up there in Scotland.
Speaker 5: Good for you.
Speaker 2: They brought them back on the bounty.
Speaker 5: Has there been a full ship.
Speaker 6: Of what.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, but there's been politicians booking rubbish recently.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all politicians are good for.
Speaker 5: It's working great, good.
Speaker 3: For you, all right, which would discuss him?
Speaker 2: Well, just agree with them.
Speaker 5: I got a little story about the Dark Forces and their twenty thirty timelines. We've been hearing about the UN Agenda twenty thirty for some time. Well, the Satanists are in the UN, and there's in the World government bodies like WI and two at forever the World Government gets its reach there there the Satanists are all over and they've got a plan and we'll call the Great Work of Ages. I think you've heard of it. Anyway, We've got a little infro from some info warriors Fritz Springmeyer, who is the author of the wonderful book Bloodlines of the Illuminati, brilliant book, very well researched.
Speaker 7: And uh, the other fella is Hilarity Abraham with Gary Allen, they co author none there call it conspiracy, and so the two.
Speaker 8: Of them had a little dialogue, and our buddy h O'Connor Patrick O'Connor has taken some notes on their discussion.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: They're planning to build the Third Temple. I think you know where the dome of the Rock is, to have it built.
Speaker 5: Ready for the anti.
Speaker 10: Christ, and he's going to assume his position as the Anti Christ in the rebuilt temple. That's their plan and they want it done as near to the mark of thirty as they can can get.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's.
Speaker 5: A story about it.
Speaker 8: Okay, you can ask Georgia question and then he can get into his stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, judge, he yes. I don't know what the question will be though, but is it all right?
Speaker 2: Pretty unlick. We've been hearing all the sat and in the which there there little keep the book very well research and uh the other.
Speaker 11: With Gary to go off, Hey, can you hear me called conspiracy as happen?
Speaker 2: Now you're static in the.
Speaker 3: Background, the Antichrist behind him.
Speaker 2: What could very well be wouldn't be the first time evil spirits have stocked us down the road. But as long as you hear stuff they have a plant, that's a good thing. But it's kind of like there's a loop of static with Tim's voice and their recurring. But anyway, you know, the world is being stolen from us by nefarious forces. They don't necessarily have to be identified. The big thing is that we have to know that we're under assault and take defensive action by not complying to all the crap they want to have, which is to drive us into the market of the b system. One of the biggest things they want to do, of course, is bring us into something even far worse, is this central bank digital currency crap and crash the economy. And they're working very very hard on doing that. So the Chinese were out to buy a wackload of gold for their central bank, and they close the comax market because they didn't want anyone to deal in silver. Price was going to the moon. The court sellers were getting burned, and all the mechanisms in place for a market crash an economic crash are all in place. It's just a matter of when is the trapdoor going to be sprung? And I can't see it taking too long for that to happen, whether it's days, weeks, or months, especially with all the nations of the world fighting amongst each other to start a war here there and committing economic warfare. Well, we can't have any stable anything if we do all this backfighting amongst everyone, and that just takes us down the sewer. So the big thing is, it's probably not a lot that could be done to stop it, maybe not even slow it down, because we don't have the billions of dollars to influence things. The biggest thing is to prepare and to start get ready for you terrible circumstances so that we have food, water, shelter and good people around us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So really this is.
Speaker 1: This is stage because I mean recently our UK government, our chance and then particularly who does the budget the other day only she's now been accused of lying about being sort of eighty billion pounds in deficits, you know, like she shows the money she only got found out the last couple of days that she'd.
Speaker 3: Lied about it. So why they want us to go bankrupt? You know what? They're playing with.
Speaker 2: The big thing is they want us to go hungry, and then when we're hungry a few days without food, a week, ten days, people will be amenable to the central bank digital currency. So we can all be in sladved with that and no one will complain about it too much because you have, as they said in the Bible, your next ball of pottage. So you will give up your birth rate, freedom, some sort of dignified existence for a ball of partage. And it didn't work out too well then, and it's not going to work out too well the next time. If we're fool enough to allow this to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're definitely not over here.
Speaker 1: I mean we think, well we thought this a few months back, but recently we think that our Prime Minister and our Rachel leaves the sad say the Chancellor that she's definitely going to resign both of them before Christmas.
Speaker 3: Now we've had this in the past, so you know, we've been dying for.
Speaker 1: Them to resign. They resign, we get new governments, but nothing's changed. When you do get a good party that you think is going to get in there and help the people, something else goes wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the game plan. They call it the uniparty in the United States, and it's like that all over the world. The CIA got tagged for fixing elections in seventy two nations, and guaranteed yours is one, mine is one, and probably most of the so called free world is one. Maybe a small island paradise in the South Pacific isn't. And there's not a whole lot you can do about that except to vote in the most unmanageable alternative. In your case, it would be somebody like Nigel Farag. We have Maxine Bernier and the Canadian People's Party. Here. You could vote for the drunk in the alley and you'd get better leadership because he's probably not wef controlled or compulsively evil like most of the people, and may even stumble into doing something nice or decent for the populace. But it's guaranteed that most of these people are shills chamelions, and at every opportunity they'll serve there master, who undoubtedly I can only say is either Satan or someone in his field of influence. And the game plan is to enslave the whole human race, keep us into some kind of digital gulag that you know, is the big step with the digital ID and the digital currency, so that we become digital slaves, that they can micro manipulate us by computers and we're stuck in there fifteen minute cities build big in that that we can't go anywhere without their permission. You can't do anything. Your money's worthless if you're buying something for boating or that you try to go somewhere to escape punishment from this digital system. It is hell on earth, really, and a lot of people just embrace it. They say. At our sports matches here, they have facial recognition to get in with tickets, and people could care less that they giving up their sovereignty over their movement and their body just to get through a gate to watch a game. And they have no idea.
Speaker 3: But what the big game is.
Speaker 2: The big game is to enslave the human race. That's a big game. I'd rather miss the match and miss the enslavement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've brought it in very slowly and very cleverly. You know, I think it first started with pin numbers at the ATM Well, I suppose how else would you get it out? But yeah, they're bringing it in slowly, and over here they're definitely bringing it in faster now. In fact, they're making it sort of law that you have to go digital witch. Yeah, it can only end in disaster for everyone.
Speaker 2: Were My big suggestion on Power Hour was the key to the door is the modern cell phones. They can't do it without those things. They're the mechanism. And my suggestion from twenty eighteen when I figured out I was dash them, smash them, trashing. That's your prison cell door. And you can't have these controlling apps and all the rest of this stuff. If you don't have these things and just take a step back in technology, you can still have a very comfortable life. And we're all old enough to be around before there was any kind of cell phone and you got up in the morning, you could go where you want, do what you want, and everything was okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean what a lot of our shops are now doing is you know, if you've got cards, go away cash only or don't bother.
Speaker 2: Well, that's another big thing is to be a resistor and try to use cash where you can as much as you can. It's an easy trap to use these cards. They're so convenient, and part of it is it protects you from theft, and that's why they're like to have a lot of villains and robbers in the street to encourage you, uh not to carry cash. And the biggest one, of course, especially in the United States, is government with their asset forfeiture laws. You've got cash, it's ours, quote to court, try to get it back and maybe you'll get back enough to buy yourself a coffee.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts on this, Tim? Maybe Tim can just listen, well, maybe he can't hear you.
Speaker 12: No, even with technology, our voices coming through again and again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's accidental, but that's okay. It makes for good conversation. I guess.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced him's I guess you call it the same target the individual. I kind of don't know why, but although we've got a clue, but every time he comes on, it don't matter whether he's using his own computers or the street cafe, you know, or I think he got looky with his daughter's computers. But every time he tries to voice his opinion, he gets stopped.
Speaker 2: It's a good sign you're on the right side of history perfectly. Frank Is they try to shut you down or turn you off, and.
Speaker 12: Both of you.
Speaker 2: There's just a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Their reach isbiquitous, and their men and I want them done with.
Speaker 6: I want him down, destroyed. So I go at their throat every time I get the I hate those bastards. They're fascist, you know what?
Speaker 9: And uh, the connection between freemasonry and witchcraft is in the craft.
Speaker 5: They made it rather obvious. Remember the play McBeth.
Speaker 13: Well, guess what freemasons wrote the play, Francis Bacon or his brother Edward Devere. I don't care which they're witches And they wrote a witchcraft play, and trust me, they know how to do it. They must have had training, because those spells that they're casting in McBeth are real. And Lady Macbeth, that witch bitch is the most evil character in all literature.
Speaker 9: Because she summoned demonic forces so that her husband could become king, and she unsex herself, you know, ritual and turned herself into a rapacious, pernicious, vicious, masculine version of herself, probably a demonic version of herself.
Speaker 2: I like to talk about one organizing well.
Speaker 5: Every time, I yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: But part of it is when we're faced with those kind of forces. The best response a lot of times you have to have is just laugh in their face.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like you're trying to have a the sex of a lifetime and your partner's laughing at you. It's hard to keep you sick. And uh, you know, I remember one radio show I was doing in Toronto and one of the powerhouse AM stations and they lost their electricity, they lost their internet, and they lost their landline telephones.
Speaker 3: All at the same time.
Speaker 2: That never happened, but you know, it's just part of the course. So we just recorded it later and replayed it on air at another date. But the big part is not to allow yourself to get mired in the traps they set. It's like an ambush, whether it's electronic ambush or a physical ambush. And just realize you're dealing with the devil from top to bottom, and you're not going to play his game exactly at least but not responding to the barbs that they throw at you. And that's not an easy thing to do because some of them can be very deep and personal and such like that. Because some demonic forces so that are vicious masculine version of or some.
Speaker 5: Ionic l.
Speaker 2: Indeed. But that's the great game, and unfortunately most people don't even know it exists, and that makes it difficult. But that's why it's more important now as we start getting pushed into this so called system, that we prepare ourselves for the big effects. And it's like one of the big economic broadcasters in the United States says, when all else fails, they take us to war. And they're trying to do that overwhelmingly as well, and that's a no end situation for all of us. And most people as well are completely oblivious to this. We live in this century with all this media and technology, and people are just oblivious of everything that's going on around them in those regards, in the financial regards, and when it snaps, I just can't even imagine what people will be like. It's just like there was a giant earthquake that swallows you and you have no idea why you don't have a job, why there's no money, why there's no food, how to have any way to act or react for your own self preservation. That's not going to be nice. Some people, you know, they don't even boil water to make their own coffee in the morning, everything's go to the coffee shop or have ubercome and bring something and all these other things, and what if that doesn't exist in the very near future easy to happen.
Speaker 3: Maybe you'd have to stop boiling you own wa again.
Speaker 2: It will be a big learning curve for a lot of people. And that's why I tell some of the ones who are awake, is we have to be prepared to be leaders in a future like that to help people cope. And a lot of it will be spiritual. A lot of people who have never prayed, never asked for God's assistance in anything, and that'll be part of the great humbling process to God to say, Okay, I'm broken, I'm flat, and I'm listening now, and that may do something to help them mitigate these horrible circumstances that are contrived. But it all comes down to is we're our own worst enemies. When you vote. Everybody votes for these establishment parties primarily, you know, and I always vote for the most nondescript person I can find, or a fringe party because that's the only one I don't have to hold my nose when I do it, and the rest are all just Charlatan's and you know, why would I vote for any of these people who want to, you know, take away everything I have, my life, my liberty. They offered or retired r CMP police in Nova Scotia an alternative for their golden years. It's called made the suicide needle. You know, thank you for your service, good night. And this is the group that generally stands up for the crown and all the policies of the government and protects all these people. And when they're done with you, they're just going to flush you down the proverbial toilet. And you know, hopefully there's an incentive there for some of the younger ones to start to realize what we're up against. The Americans coined a government of by and for the people, and that's the way it has to be. And if it's not, we're on the wrong side of history and on the wrong side of the lawn, and we have to do our level best to correct that. But by and large, I think people are gonna have to be overwhelmingly hurt, hurt to the point that you're just your guts are bleeding on the inside. Says that in the Declaration of Independence, it's a good thing to read to go over that and that they know exactly how far they can drive you, and they have it down to a fine art. Now in the modern era with computers and AI that you'll just take it and take it and take it and take it and nothing's going to snap. But when it comes to the point where you do snap, then it's not pretty. You have an explosion. I look at it like a steam or pressure vessel. You can disobey all the rules and get that puppy to go and to you know, sol great pressure proms per square inch. Until the top blows off, it's a big mess. A lot of people get hurt. Far better to have a pressure release valve. And that was always the mechanism of elections and opposition parties or protesters as they provide the pressure release valve. And that we do have fundamental change. You can't have it your own way all the time. Here in Canada, I got surprised by, you know, a news item from a YouTuber here who's very good at Canadian politics, and we gave eleven million dollars to the Lebanese School for ski soldiers. Now, I didn't even know that they had like alpine terrain in Lebanon. But it's not so much that they can fight, it's just so they can have gender proper barracks and living orders. You know what the hell's that got to do with us? You know what, maybe we got to build them a mountain first, so the ski troops got someplace to ski. You know, I didn't look on the internet to see if they've got some big mountains where you can actually ski. So we did that with Switzerland or you know, some of the other alpine countries. Okay, well, there's actually a use for this. Might just look at it as money laundering. One oh one. And there was another one in Nicaragua where we were giving money to women farmers to help them cope with climate and gender issues. And it was like seven million dollars or something like that. And still people sleep in the streets. There's all kinds of disincentive for people finding jobs. I read a thing that someone posted in a video from x about a Seneca College computer science student. He graduated. He can't find a job everywhere he applies, there's no hope for getting a job. He can't pay his rent, and he doesn't have money for food and his kid considering killing himself and in Canada, they'll do it for you, and you just go like, holy smokes. You know that was never the case in my youth. You graduate from school, had very good chance of finding placement at some sort of job in the field that you're in, whether it's college or university, and you had a hope that you can make something of your life. Forget somewhere to take that away. My grandfather was proud to turn the reins of Canada over to his son to say it's better than when I was a young man, And my father was the same way at his turn to say, I'm glad it's better for you now that you're a young man, and I have to look at my son and say it's not. But most of it's our own fault that we've allowed these monsters to have dominion over us and bash us around. And you know, there's nobody to blame for your own stupidity or anything like that. It's just the price you're going to have to pay. And when you're tired of paying it, then maybe you'll figure something out to turn the tide again and come back to something reasonable and normal. Putting these psycle paths back in popper at any level liberal or conservative, or the main parties you have in your country, or the Democratic liberals in the States, the Republicans. They're all mad, really, and except for a few exceptions, as Marjorie Taylor Green was kind of forced to resign because she had a big fight with Trump and he's just like the abuse of husband. You can't just stand here and take a good beating and let me grind you into the ground. You have to do what you're told or whatever, whatever, whatever, And she got tired of the death threats and abuse, so she decided not to run in the next election. And she was one of the very few people who could honestly hold her head high and say I'm not a part of this. And there was another woman in the Democratic Party years ago, now her name escapes me. She found the same result. She stood up for her constituents, and all her funding dried up. And the biggest one was she criticized Israel, and all the special interest groups ran away, black groups, women's groups, gay groups, Israeli support, and all of a sudden, they all dried up and she couldn't compete anymore. So now she's a university professor somewhere and she's had a quantum le pain that would actually qualify her, in my opinion, to be a governor or a president, because she knows the price that's been paid her freedom and to stand up for what you believe. And you know, I'm happy people don't agree with me or like what I have to say or want to carry on in another place, because it shows that you know it's okay and you're not being dragged away by the Stalinist Gestapo or something like that. Well good, But we have to for every problem there's the most correct solution. And if we really get together and take away all this bickering and the self aggrandizement of whatever we think is noble and true, and actually look for the most correct solution, will persevere and prosper. And that's far more important than having your way. It's like a little three year old or something. They have their temper tantrum because they can't get their own way. But when you have adults, very mature adults in Congress, Parliament and whatever, all behaving like this three year old, having their temper tantrums because they can't get their own way, which may be completely and totally the wrong way because they haven't thought it out, and they're just parroting whatever bullshit was put in their face. And you know, climate change the other like you know, the big carbon is the enemy. Carbon is part of the circle of life. Carbon and oxygen go between mammals and plants, back and forth. We give carbon to the plants, they prosper, give us oxygen, We prosper. We give them carbon. Well you take it out of the equation. Well, sooner or later we don't have food, eat, and the oxygen supply goes down and we get the globalist victory. Death sounds like a great plan. Maybe there's a better idea. We leave natural circle of light things the way they've been since creation. What is creation?
Speaker 3: Who did it?
Speaker 2: That really doesn't matter, but it's part of the thing. I take the spark plugs out of my car, it's not going to work so good. You know, they're designed to be there, and many other things that are part of some sort of system. We take the plumbing out of the house. Well, it's not as great a place to live in anymore. So why do we do these counterproductive things? Propaganda they're good at making us believe the crap they sew that we'd even kill ourselves for it. I was talking to a chap at work, oh I thought was mostly sane, but he was talking about Bill Gates and his if the vaccines are effective, the human population will drop. I said, fifteen. Timmy tells me it was more like twenty percent, and uh, oh, I thought, well, maybe that'll motivate him to think about that. And his reply was that's not enough. We have to reduce the population more So, why would I want to do something to participate in the extinction level event for the human race? Like that's that's insane. People are doing it insane, But you've got to be more insane to participate in it. So, you know, touch this live wire next to the subway car and get electrocuted because it's good for the environment, and people will line up and do it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a bit like Jesus yourself, George, You're very wisdom. You've got wisdom, You've you've got insight, You've got the way.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Why I've been studying this for a long time, wearing it for a long time, living in it for a long time. And I'm not going to say that I have some kind of an agenda that I'm going to make the whole world the way I want it to be. That's part of being a dysfunctional control freak. And that's the last thing you need as a leader is we have to work together as a team. And I used to coach sports and things like that. Everybody brings something to the game. I wasn't the greatest to bring something to the game except to be the coach mostly and fill in when people were tired. But you know who can and you put them in the right place to do the right thing. And you can have a good match, whether you win or lose, well, but you had a good match, and you help develop people to be better players, better people. And that's what it's all about. And it's like that with life. You can do the same thing with life as you can help people develop to be the best they can be. And a lot of it is that we have graduates in school that come out very technical, capable to do what they learned how to do they need to get a job, and that we have an economy that functions for them, not for billionaires to milk as much money as possible out of the system and replace people with artificial intelligence. Once the people are gone robots aren't. There's no market for robots to buy anything, so there's no need for corporations or businesses. You know, like all these robots are just going to say, oh, yeah, let's buy this, let's buy that. I need a sweater, I need clothes, you know, I need vacation or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's from Tesla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just need batteries from Tesla. And after a while, when there's nothing to produce for them, oh, there's no need for the robots either. So even they lose in the long haul game. So if robots are out there and they're listening, they say, well, you need us just as much as we need you. So don't be so apt to fill in for the human beings or something. You have to be part of the game as well for survival of everything in a comfortable, sane, rational manner. And you know that's what it's all about. You'd find out right away. When you have children, they get to be a couple of years old. They have their own minds, what they're going to do, what they want to do, So you can't exactly beat them into submission and abuse them into some sort of thing to be like a plant in the corner of the room. They have to grow and develop and do what they can do, and it might be totally opposite to what you do, and it might be very different from what you wanted them to do because they weren't built for you. They were built for a purpose that you may not even understand, and that purpose could develop twenty years after we're gone, because they have some sort of skill set that's important.
Speaker 3: We've only got a few seconds left
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, hopefully not through the end of the world, just the end of the sh