Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, okay, so some testimonies, Okay, testimonies. Yesterday Shiloh gob had a eight thousand pound vehicle fall. Uh. He was underneath it and it fell off of the jack stands or whatever and hit him in the head. So we got a notification quickly from the elders. You know, Uh, this is in North Idaho, you know, Shiloh and Megan, Megan, Joe and Sandy's daughter and uh so uh he scrambled kind of underneath uh, but then he uh went unconscious and had a seizure, and so they called and they had him, uh helicopter transported to so can Or to a hospital there. And so a bunch of us started praying, and we're praying and declaring the restoration of the Lord over him. You ever get challenged when you're praying because we're getting the report, you know, like text message. Sandy and Jeri are giving us this text message and like, you know, all this trauma, and you know, I want to call him restored. And then you know, the enemy's like, yeah, but his head's bashed in. How's he going to be restored? You know kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, but you don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You just you know, you're just all of us are just you know, shouting over the airwaves that God's mercy prevails over him and that he'll be restored and nothing will be lost.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So they get him to the hospital and he goes through full examination and he's okay, he's completely okay. They can't find anything wrong, and he's released. Come on, somebody, we got a church member. Their daughter has been in the hospital three or four weeks something like that, Michael, how long? Four weeks, three weeks, five weeks been in the hospital. They sent her lung shut down like a terrible infection. They've had her on up to three East CMO machines. She's been intbated, she's been just living on machines. And so a bunch of us have been going up there, Michael included. Emily's been up there. Some of the prayer team been up there, commanding health to come, commanding her to be restored, breaking death off of her, declaring the mercies of God over her, breaking the plans of the enemy to destroy her off of her. And like four or five days ago, she woke up, she woke up.
Speaker 2: She woke up.
Speaker 1: Remember when Jesus cursed the fig tree. When he cursed the fig tree, it says it dried up from the roots. In other words, when we're praying and declaring things, stuff's happening in the spirit realm that we can't see, and then stuff's happening in the physic grail we can't see. But it's happening. Nonetheless, whether you can see it or not, it's happening. And so that's why you've got to be so steady in your faith. Like you cannot transgress with your faith. You've got to keep a steady mind and don't take another thought, don't listen to another thought. So like four or five days ago, she wokes up, woke up, and then next thing, you know, like they're pulling her off the machines and she does some physical therapy and then they're turning off these ecy emotions. I mean, when when you know jewels in are in, you know Pastor Joel's and are in. So she's in the bactory giving a resuscitation to a child right now. But anyway, so when she when she hears this report, she's like ecmo machines, Like she worked in the hospital for years. She knows what this is all about. She's like, oh my word, this is like terrible. But with God, all things are possible. With God, all things are possible. With God, all things are possible.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Then she heard, oh, it's not one ECMO machine, it's two, you know. Then she said it's three, and she's in debated. This woman's going to die. She's been kept alive by machines. But with God, all things are possible.
Speaker 2: Just telling you.
Speaker 1: So the prison team, Frank Nangel and the prison team, they've been going down. So they were ministering to a guy with an incurable skin disease, and the guy was completely healed. His skin's cleared up. He came back. He's shown him in his skin. He's like, his skin is completely healed. I told you about Vonnie Diddy. Bonnie's been in the church for years. I told you about Vonnie Diddy. She was teasing me about ears last week and we were conversing about coming down with healings and she said, yeah, you know, when I was ten years old. This is Ronnie Diddy, ten years old. She had been death since she was five, deaths since she was five. She was ten years old, but a minister who believed in the healing said, let me pray for you. He put his fingers in her ears. Now, generally you don't want to do that unless you got a leading from the Holy Spirit. There could be earwax in there. You don't know what you're going to run into. There could be bugs in their ear. Wigs live in those things, you know. But he put his fingers in here, and then he commanded healing to come right, and she said she felt immediately. She was ten years old. She remembers it vividly to this day. She said she immediately felt heat in her feet, and the heat started coming up her body. And as the heat came up, when the heat hit her head, there was a pop in her ears. And her ears were restored. And she turned eighty one two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: She was here for service.
Speaker 1: She's had perfect hearing for seventy one years. But if somebody wouldn't have believed that God still heals, she would have lived eighty one years death. And then I got these this morning. I got two this morning. So we've got a testimony this morning of a woman who hurt her knee and she had been in serious pain. She called all the churches in the area, and she called and they wouldn't even answer their phones. Then she called New Horizon and rox Sanna picked up the phone in the office. How many of you think churches should answer their phone.
Speaker 2: We're on the web right now.
Speaker 1: Churches of Pierce County answer the phone. Roxannah answered the phone, and so she prayed for her and immediately her knee felt better. Then Deborah Morris from the prayer team reached out and prayed for her again, and her knee was completely healed. She's now testifying about her knee being completely healed. And then we're gonna read Mark chapter five in a moment. But another woman with minstrel complications. Uh, and the doctors couldn't help. Told someone at Knew Horizon about her situation. They prayed for her, and now she is completely made well, completely home. How many do you think that's good? We're here to tell you that the Lord still heals. Now I am going to uh, this is my whiteboard today and so I'm going to be activating something different. Watch watch, watch, watch the magic. I'm going to steal this away from Johnny and Johnny is at you. I'm gonna steal huh is that Derek? Derek thatsinnarik. I'm going to steal this away from Derek right now, and I'm going to Okay, but but nonetheless, he's steal the boss. Derek is the boss. He's going to steal it back whenever he wants to steal it back. If you want to try it, hy dare you see there? Okay, so he's steal the boss. But nonetheless we're going to try that. But I want you to mark chapter five real quick. Go to mark chapter five with me, and I want to read with you this story because we're going to talk about activating the promises this morning, and I want to just tune in on a couple of things that are super important about activating the promises of God. How may you know that there's a myriad of promises. There's a myriad of promises. Now, maybe before we go there, we should read let's go to second Corinthens one twenty. There's a myriad of promises. So the promise of salvation is just the promised to get you into the kingdom, to get you in through the door. And we learned a couple of weeks ago from Frank. We learned that the door that Jesus is the door, and the door you're going into is the door of Eden. And he broke out the word Eden in the Hebrew, and it's actually the word Eden is the door. Then we learned out of John ten, verse ten. I've come to give you abundant life, life more abundantly. He said that all have come before me, they've been thieves and robbers.
Speaker 2: I am the door.
Speaker 1: I'm the door, and if you come in through him, you can go in and out into the glories of heaven and find safe pasture. So he said, others have been thief and robbers. These are robbers. So in other words, utters lay on you burdens and bondages. But I'm the true door to the sheep. I'm the true door, and if you come in through me, you can hold of heaven. You can go into the realm of heaven, and you can come and bring heaven here. Because he's the true door, and the door is the door to Eden. The door is the door to garden. We're being restored to heaven on, thank you very much. We're being restored to heaven on. Okay, So this is this is what we're doing, right, and so the access of heaven is really it's it's it's understanding the like the riches, the it's like he's he's filled Fort Knox with the gold of the promises of God. And the Bible is replete with promises all the way from Genesis to Revelation. There's this host of these crazy promises. Second Peter Chapter one, Second Peter Chapter one. I've got you already confused. Second Peter Chapter one. We won't go there. We're going to go to Second Corinthians one twenty. But Second Peter Chapter one says that this is how bear with me, bear with me, rabbit trails everywhere. Second Peter Chapter one says, this is how we actually partake of the divine nature. Any any divine nature partakers in the building this morning. We are partakers of the divine nature. Now, the level, the level, Oh I'm gonna steal, I'm gonna steal. I feel a steal coming. The level to which we partake. Some of you are like level ten partakers, some of you are level five partakers, some of you are level one partakers.
Speaker 2: The level that.
Speaker 1: We partake of the divine nature is dependent on the level to which we lay hold of the promises. Now it's promises pluralle not prom us. It's promises. The first is the promise of salvation. The promise to salvation brings you in through the door, and then you begin to run after Holy Spirit. Roman talked about it a couple of weeks ago that we don't frame our world by what we see circumstantially, or what we see about our humanity, or what we see about our history or our past. But we go up the ladder because he took us to John one, and he showed us that Jesus is not only the door, but he is Jacob's ladder at a Genesis twenty eight, that Jesus is the ladder, that it's in him we can go up. And when we get in him and we find intimacy in him and we pursue him, we run after him. We look at him in the word, but we look at him in worship and adoration. We look at him in who he is. We understand that we're looking at who we've become. There we look at that, and we understand that's who we've become. First John four seventeen. As he is, so also are we in this world John seventeen make them one with us, Father, and share the glory with them, the glory that you have. Share that glory with them, so that we will all be one. We become one with him, and so as we go up the ladder into him. That means spending time with him is essential because we're trying to get these downloads of the promises, the promises of God.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see it back? Oh?
Speaker 1: Shame, shame, shame. The promises of God are are? Yes, their promises right? But a promise is ladened with seeds. It's the seeds which are the word of God. So these promises are filled with seeds, the word of God. It what happened? What happened? What happened? I'm so new with this. What happened? None of us showed up on your screen? Or do you steal it back already?
Speaker 2: Is it there?
Speaker 1: Now? I'm failing greatly, but I cannot fail. Jesus take the wheel. This is when you pray that prayer. Jesus take the wheel. ANGELA help me. Quinn in doubt turned to somebody smarter, Go girl, go, May God bless you as you go forth. Let's go to Second Corinthians one twenty four.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you were there. That was good? Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: She trying to steal it? Okay, all right? For no matter how many promises God, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Breathing heavy, breathing heavy, help us, Jesus.
Speaker 2: But it's not there. It's not it's there, it's not there. What it is? Am? I just not seen it? What glory? There's a God in heaven helping us. Thank you. Lord.
Speaker 1: Promises are actually described and understood by words. And these words are actually seeds. They are the seeds of God's word. God's word is seed. And so when these promises are sown in you, it gives you the ability to sow them into the spirit realm, to bring forth a future harvest. Don't shout me down because I'm preaching good all right? Are you with me? Wherever they're going? So all right, steal it back? Oh, this is a great game for them. The only place I can steal is in church.
Speaker 2: Look at this. This is great? Oh? And in baseball all right.
Speaker 1: So no matter how many promises God has made, read that with me. For no matter how many promises God has made, they are yes.
Speaker 2: And did you hear that? Did you see that? What in the world.
Speaker 1: So this means, this means that that Christ is the end of every promise. He was the beginning, but he's the end. He's the fulfillment of every promise. It's like in Deuteronomy twenty eight. Deuteronomy twenty eight, they say you can't claim that one. I say hogwash. Look at the twenty Deuteronomy twenty eight. If you keep the word, If you keep this word, then all these blessings will come on you. When you'll be blessed in the city, you'll be blessed in the country. You'll be blessed in your womb. You'll be blessed in your needing basket. You'll be blessed going out, you'll be blessed coming in. You be the head and not the tail. Deuteronomy twenty eight. If you keep the word, do you know anybody that kept the word? Who might have kept the word? Who might have kept the word? Go back to Tewo Corinthians one twenty Who kept the word? Who's keeping the word? Who's never failed in the word, who's obeyed every commandment? Who fulfilled the commandments? On our behalf? Who are you hidden in? Who are you dwelling in? Who are you saved through who are you abiding in? That means if you're keeping him, you're keeping the word. You're keeping him who kept the word. That means that Deuteronomy twenty eight is yours. That means that Deuteronomy eight is yours. That means that every promise is yours, no matter how many promises, because because Him who measured up, him who fulfilled him, who was the law and the prophets, him who was super in every way in his humanity on our behalf, he represents us before the Father, and we're hidden in him. So no matter how many promises they are, they are yes and Amen. In Him, they are a S and Amen. In Christ, they are yes and so the amen. So be it is spoken by us. The amen is spoken by us. The amen is spoken by us. That means, when you see a promise, Amen means so be it, so be it under me. Amen means that's mine. Amen means I'll claim that I'll take that. All of this, all of this is him him trying to bring heaven to us. He's trying to bring heaven to us because him who broke the back of sin hell, the curse, the demonic realm, has now come to dwell in us and given us his righteousness and his authority. You have the righteousness and the authority of Christ, whether you feel like it, whether you look like it, Come on, you have it.
Speaker 2: You have it.
Speaker 1: Mark five. Let's go to mark five. Mark Mark five twenty five. And a certain woman which had an issue of blood twelve years and had suffered many things of many physicians. Now, if you had an issue of blood in those days, hello, somebody, there's no hope. And so she was unclean. She was unclean, wasn't supposed to leave her home because she was unclean. So this is this is the refuge, right, this is county dump. Dumb sight, she's fit for the dump. She's the lowest of culture, lowest of society. Wow, unclean, and they would assume that it was spiritual. So nobody wants to touch this woman, come near this woman. We don't even know how she was getting food, but relatives or friends would probably you know, bring some food by and leave it outside the door. They don't want to touch this woman because they don't know why in the world she's so unclean. She's been suffering this way for twelve years. She'd spent all over all that she had, and she was none better, but grew worse when she heard of Jesus. Now she starts hearing about Jesus. And this is not just an ordinary words. She's hearing about Jesus.
Speaker 2: This is like a.
Speaker 1: Romans ten seventeen. Faith cometh by and ring by the word of Christ. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of Christ. I'm gonna steal it, Okay, now I'm gonna give it right back. But i just got to play and have fun. We're gonna try it. Hearing and hearing Romans tin seventeen and hearing. I know I've been through this before, but we're getting good at it, okay, by the word of Christ, by the Word of Christ. The word word there is not logos. The word is Rayma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Faith, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I can Isn't that beautiful? That thing is so beautiful. We're gonna smile at it. Go ahead, we got to preach on now.
Speaker 2: This is we got to ring. This is.
Speaker 1: This is a preach. We got a real preach on. What she heard when she was hearing about Jesus. Holy Spirit was quickening what she was hearing. People are touching him, people are getting near him.
Speaker 2: He's healing.
Speaker 1: All the sick demons are getting cast out. She didn't know if she was demand demonized or what in the world's going on why, And she's probably been, you know, under a curse of like being cursed, she's the cursed of society. She didn't know what in the world's going on. She just knows she's hearing people are getting set free, people are getting delivered, people are getting healed. All they got to do is get around this guy. He just delivers the word. This happens, that happens. They're hearing it. And when she hears it, Holy Spirit, visit you took it back.
Speaker 2: Good jobs. Wow, you're quick, Oh Darik, give him a hand. Come up.
Speaker 1: She hears this stuff and it's becoming a rama to her, right, it's becoming a raima to her. You'll only say what becomes a rama to you. I guarantee you today, you're gonna be talking out of your heart and you're gonna be talking out of I'm gonna take it back. You're gonna be talking out of You're gonna be talking out of your heart, and you're gonna be talking out of your understanding of the promises are you a ten, Are you a five?
Speaker 2: Are you a two?
Speaker 1: You're gonna be talking out of the treasure of the rama within your heart. Wherever you lack rame, you're gonna be talking out of that lack. Wherever you have rame, you're gonna be talking out of the revelation of that rama. She couldn't have talked faith if she didn't have the rama within her heart. You can't talk faith if you don't have the rama within your heart. That's why it's so important that you go up that ladder. That's why it's so important that you go through that door.
Speaker 2: That's why it's so.
Speaker 1: Important you spend time with him, because the only way to have rama is through time spent. Through time spent, You yield yourself, You pursue him, You run after him. He says, draw near to me, and I will draw near to you. When you run after him, he runs after you. You and then these downloads come. She got a download. You can take it back. Isn't this fun?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: When she heard of Jesus, she came in the press behind I'm reading at the King, James. If you didn't realize that, and so forgive me because it's the it's the proper translation for the moment. H yeah, because the inner translations they don't do it. So I looked it up. I got an estword, I got an esword, got an esword, I got me an esword. You can get an essord too. And if you go to the East Sword, I looked it up. Come on, somebody, I got smart. Smartification came upon me. I looked this up in the East Sword, right here. And if you look at the under translations, it's not good because for because it says right here, for she said.
Speaker 2: Everybody says for.
Speaker 1: She said, if I may touch but his clothes, I shall be made well. She said something, She said something, Now the NIV, some of these letters, come on, bless their darling. Hurts these other translations they are going to say for she thought, no, no, no, no no no. She already did the thinking. She wouldn't have been risking her life, leaving her home, risking prison, and risking everything about her entire existence if she didn't have a raima. She left her little shinty and she came out in a crowd where she could be seen identified. And she's pressing through that crowd, not because she doesn't have faith, because she does have faith, and she's manifesting the faith.
Speaker 2: She's believing in her heart.
Speaker 1: She's manifesting that faith now with the declaration of her tongue. And she says, if I may touch but his clothes, I shall be made whole. Now I look up in the Greek, and the word therefore said, this word said in the Greek. It's not thought. She wasn't having a happy thought. He wasn't And a happy thought could just be a happy hope. Well, I hope, I hope I can get to him, and I hope if I do something happens for me. I mean all these other folks, I mean, I hope. Now this was more than a happy hope. She had a quickened raim word and she was willing to risk her entire life on it. But what brought the faith forward out of the word because you have to have an alignment in your heart. You have to conquer every contradiction in your heart. Conquer the contradictions of your heart, drive them out, dismiss him, overthrow him, rebuke him, do what you gotta do. You got to conquer, because once the Word comes alive to you, that's the potential for faith. And if you don't act on it with an agreement, you can't come into the fullness of what God has for you. So she was rewarded. Her faith was rewarded because she acted on what became rama to her heart. And then she began to confess it. She began to declare it, she began to agree with it, she began to release it into the spirit realm. If I can touch his clothes, I shall be made whole.
Speaker 2: And straightway.
Speaker 1: The fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague, and Jesus immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him. Every time you're touching Jesus, virtue is being released out of him every time you touch him with faith. Every time you touch him with faith, faith is responding to the rama of a quickened word in your heart and then coming with declaration with agreement, Not with a hope so but with a declaration and agreement. The Lord's touch me right now, God's moving in me right now. Sickness is going right now, disease is under my feet right now, Virtue is mine right now, I'm receiving the goodness of God.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: This is how we activate the promises. You can't activate the promises by reading about him, staring at him, wishing and hope. And so you activate a promise as it becomes alive to you. You activate that promise by coming into agreement with it and declaring it over your situation. You declare it over your situation. This is how you activate the seed of the Word of God. The seed it's sown in you. Then you sow the seed. It's the seed of the Word of God. The promises are made up of seeds, many fold seeds. They're for healing, they're for restoration. Therefore your family.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: There for your financial well being, there for your household. Therefore every facet of your life. God has promises for every facet of your life. Look at Psalm one O three. Look at that I'm in the Psalm one O three. It even says your youth will be restored. Hello, somebody, any young folk in the building, Come on, come on, come on these promises Psalm ninety two. In your old age you will be green and you'll bear fruit Psalm one that you'll prosper in season. All of these promises, they are yours. They are yes and amen to those who are in Christ Jesus. But you can't stare at him alone, and you can't wish him into existence. You have to claim them by coming into agreement with them over your life. This is how you activate the promises. And so look what happens. Jesus immediately, knowing in himself virtue has gone out of him, he looks around in the press, and he said, who touched my clothes? My garments? And the disciples said to him, come on, what in the world are you talking about? You see the multitude wronging around you, and you say, who touched me? In other words, he had been in the crowd a little while, and others had touched him, and others had bumped him, and others had moved him, and others had and others even came by, maybe hoping for something, and others even thought, you know, I wonder if something would happen. But they didn't have a rama, and they didn't confess the rama. So others were touching, and others were around him, But there was one that made a demand on his power. There's only one that in that crowd, only one made a demand on his power. It's the one who's said, if I can touch his garments, I shall be whole, acting on the rama within and declaring the rama aloud. Isn't that good? So the disciples said, you see the crowd, And he looked around to see who had done this thing. But the woman, hearing, fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him and told him all the truth. And he said under her, daughter, your hope has made you well. Daughter, your happy thoughts made you well. Daughter, You are an unworthy slop. But wow, no, no, no, no no. He honors her expression of faith. He honors her expression of faith. He identifies for our sake, it was written, by the way, this is written for our sake. This is not this wasn't this was written for our sake. The Bible said, there's so many miracles that took place in three and a half years that all of them would fill books like couldn't be contained.
Speaker 2: You remember that. But there's certain stories.
Speaker 1: There's the events that the Holy Spirit earmarked for our benefit so that we would see something here that was transpiring. He says, daughter, your faith made you well. He honors her faith. He says, daughter, your faith, you acting on the rama, you receive something from the Holy Spirit. It's like it's like when Peter declares you are the Christ, the son of the Living God. He says, oh, flesh and blood didn't reveal that to you. Oh no, no, no, only the Holy Spirit could have revealed that to you. And yes, it's true. And on this rock I will build my ecclusa. Something happened to this little daughter of God. It's like when Mary got the download and Mary says, Okay, I'm gonna bear that sun.
Speaker 2: So be it unto me.
Speaker 1: So be it as amen, So be it unto me, according to your according to that rama, not logos. It wasn't according to something written beforehand. According to this rama. This living word is now being said over me, so.
Speaker 2: Be it unto me.
Speaker 1: And boom, the power of God comes upon Mary and she has the ability to bring forth the Son of God. Boom, the power of God comes on this little daughter who'd been sick for twelve years, and suddenly her body is restored and she's healed. She comes into agreement every promise of God. This is how we receive every promise of God. But yet his believers Listen, you're in the room today as believers. The enemy does not want you to live this way. The enemy does not want you talking this way like you're some kind of a victorious one, like you deserve something, like you're an overcomer, like you're already healed, like you've received the power of God, like you already can tap into the things of God. The enemy doesn't want you living like that. There's gonna be arguments and arguments and arguments against you that you're gonna quench, and you're gonna dismiss, and then you're gonna come into agree with the word of God. Let's go to Isaiah fifty three and look at that real quick, Okay, Isaiah fifty three. I want you to I want to just establish some thoughts about healing. In Christ, God was lifting off of us not only the punishment we deserve due to sin and our unrighteousness imputed to us through fallen Adam, but in doing so, he was giving us authority oversickness and disease. It's interesting almost every single scripture in the New Testament that talks about healing or the Lord healing, or Philip going down to Samaria in Act chapter eight or any of these passages you find over and over again, is you find that synonymous with the healing was deliverance because our unrighteousness, our unrighteousness gives and gave an open door to the curse and to the demonic realm to bring affliction against our bodies. When Jesus became a curse for us Galatians three thirteen and bore our curse, then not only did he pay the penalty that opened up the realm of healing, but he gave us the authority to resist sickness and disease. No longer can sickness and disease and the curse lord over me. I can stand up against that, I can rise up against that. I don't deserve that, not because of my perfection, but because of his He paid my bill, Why would I pay it again? When you get the power bill for March from Puget Sound Energy or to Comba Power or whatever. You get the power bill and you pay it once and then they send you another one. How many of you think you ought to pay it again? How many of you think you ought to call the headquarters and say, hey, this bill was paid. This is what God has done in Christ He's given you the authority to stand up against sickness and disease, because God was in Christ, putting what we deserve on him, that we would be free from not only sin, but from the curse, and from the power of the demonic realm working through the curse insidiously to bring sickness and disease into our lives. Let's go to Isaiah fifty three. He was despised and rejected by man, a man of suffering, familiar with pays, like one whom people hide their faces. He was despised, and we held him in low esteem. This is Isaiah looking forward several hundred years before the Lord came. This is a passage about the Lord, about the anointed, about the Christ, about him who would come. Isaiah's looking forward prophetically by the Holy Spirit, and he's identifying the Christ. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering. Yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions. He was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his stripes, by his wounds, we are now you're gonna run into a lot of theologians. They're going to say that that was spiritual healing. It's not physical. Physical healing is not a part of the body of Christ, not a part of what we should believe for, not a benefit that we should have.
Speaker 2: But in the first service, forty hands.
Speaker 1: Went up and they said, they've been healed by divine touch of the Holy Spirit. Anybody in this building ever been healed by God? You know it was God that healed you. Probably eighty hens right there. I read five testimonies before we started the message of God moving in people's lives. Right now, some are going to come along and say that isn't physical healing we're supposed to believe for. But how can you have a dispensing of heaven? Jesus said, if I cast out demons by the finger of God them, the Kingdom of Heaven has come under you. Jesus said, pray this way thy Kingdom come.
Speaker 2: Thy will be done on earth as it is.
Speaker 1: And Jesus came bringing the Kingdom of Heaven. He wants us to believe not just for the saving of our soul and eternal life. He wants us to bleed for heaven on Earth, that God is rearranging the whole planet. God is rescuing the planet. God is restoring the planet. God is reforming and transforming the planet. That progressively the Kingdom of God is growing. He wants us to belied for that, pray for that, agree for that, yearn for that. That's the hope that we have. That Satan and the unclean realm, sickness and disease which is part of that, is being put under our feet and we are being made to triumph over it. So to clarify that it was truly what Jesus meant, Matthew records something Matthew eight seventeen. Go to that if you wouldn't, dear, Matthew records something. It says here that Jesus was healing those who came to him. I'm not giving you the full context. You can look it up. Jesus is healing those who came to him. And then it says this was to fulfill Oh, this is the fulfill what Isaiah the prophet spoke. Matthew says, Oh, my goodness, what Jesus was doing was actually a full fulfillment. Healing the sick was actually a fulfillment of what Isaiah foresaw about him. And it's not just the healing of our hearts, the healing of our souls, taking out the heart of stone, putting in a soft heart of flesh. But it's also the healing of our bodies that we can believe for. And Jesus was ministering that to prove that what Isaiah saw was actually coming to pass, that he himself carried away, took our infirmities and carried away our disease. Jesus Rome chapter ten, eight, nine, and ten. Let's go there real quick, and then we're going to close first closing plus ten. We got to get serious about the closing. We'll never get out of here if we don't get serious about the closing. I'm going to start at verse six, and I apologize I started it verse eight. I'm going to go here and just give you the context.
Speaker 2: Is that all right? You still here? Okay?
Speaker 1: The righteousness that is by faith. Now, righteousness means having a right relationship with God or having a right relationship with a promise, having a right relationship with a word from God. You can have a salvation relationship with God and have a wrong relationship with healing, have a wrong relationship with prosperity, blessing, and his kindness. You can have a wrong relationship because somebody came along and told you that's not for today, or don't believe for that, or that isn't what God wants to do in your life, or that passed away, or the God doesn't do that anymore. Then you'll end up with a wrong RelA relationship with the Word, and a wrong relationship with the promise. Every word, every promise, you have to have a right relationship with it.
Speaker 2: This says.
Speaker 1: Verse six, is where I'm at. But the righteousness that is by faith says, do not say in your heart who will ascend into heaven that is to bring Christ down, or who will descend into the abyss, that is to bring Christ up from the dead. But what does this righteousness say? It says, the Word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart. That is the word of faith which we are preaching. Or the Word is near you, the power of Christ, the power of the Promise, the power of the breakthrough. It's not in the heavens beyond you, it's not in the abyss beneath you. It's actually in your heart and in your mouth. That if you will agree with this word of faith that's being preached to you, that you will receive the salvation, and not just saving faith, but the deliverance from your problem and the deliverance into the promise that God wants to give you. So if you will confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes. The daughter in Mark five believed in her heart what she heard about the healing of Jesus, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. The word there is soso in the Greek resulting in the fulfillment of the promise. This is what God has for us today. And God wants to do some healing this morning. I want to invite you to receive even this morning. I don't want you to be thinking, well, I hope God will do something for me. I want you to know God has qualified you for healing in Christ Jesus. And then if you will believe in your heart and agree with your mouth that you will receive from Him. I'm going to ask the Destiny team to come and we're going to close with some prayer and just allow you to come and be ministered to. It could be an elbow somebody's got an elbow hurting. It could be attendant, It could be a ligament.
Speaker 2: First service.
Speaker 1: I believe that there were some heart issues going on and lung issues.
Speaker 2: Some of us still the.
Speaker 1: Vaccine, and we've been worried ever since we took the vaccine because of all the bad news about the vaccine. And I want you to know God wants to deliver you of the influence of that vaccine on your body. And God wants to heal your immune system completely. And there's no condemnation to any of you that took that silly vaccine. And if you've been feeling condemnation over it, or weighed down by it, or burdened by it, or afraid about it or nervous about it, the Holy Spirit's lifting that off of you right now, and he wants to minister healing to you. And if you'll come just agreeing that you've touched him and he's touching you because you've been brought into Him, then there's going to be a restoration in your body this morning, and your immune system and your blood is going to be restored your heart's going to be restored and any unclean thing is going to be delivered off of your body. Let's come as we be into worship. Some of you troubles, some of you hearing impairments, some of you it's need troubles. Some of you you know what's happening in your body. But just come and share with somebody on the team what's happening. And the power isn't in them, but the power is in the Holy Spirit, who will minister to you as you share what you're believing for and what you believe God will do for you. Today. Father, we thank you for this today, and we thank you for your word of encouragement that we partner with. We receive, we partake of the divine nature through the promises of God.
Speaker 2: We bless their people today.
Speaker 1: We bless those online today that we stand firm in the word. We give you the praise for it in Jesus' name. And everybody said