Speaker 1: Welcome to The Attuned Guidance Show with Brenda Lee Mattosh, where you step into the power of creating your reality and become the main character of your life's script. This is your invitation to break free from outdated identities and reconnect with the truth of who you are. Here we explore the quantum field of infinite potential, alive, responsive and always communicating with you, guiding you to create a life aligned with your soul. Each episode, we awaken your inner wisdom, expand your awareness, and remind you that you are not just living your life, you are creating it. If you're ready to trust your intuition, embody your authentic expression, and bring your highest vision to life, You're in the right place. Let's awaken, create, and rise together. The Attuned Guidance Show starts now. Hey, everybody, welcome. I'm doctor Patt and I get to take this amazing bride of life with Brenda Lee. This is a very, very, very important episode. It is one of the things that I believe most people are aware of that it exists, and very few people are aware that it matters and that what it can do to attract your life the life you want. Hello, and maybe the life you don't want. Today's episode is your vibration matters. How your vibration attracts your life. This is what we're going to talk about today. It is more than just a transformative journey. You know, I look at this as almost like a magnet. I remember as a kid when I was first introduced to a magnet. I mean you remember being a kid, Brenda Lee, and you know you're introduced something and you thinking, what how is that thing sticking to this thing? And so part of life shows us things that stick. But we don't get the explanation of the principles of vibration. We know it, we understand it, we feel it. How many of you have little massage machines that you lay on because your back hurts? Why do you do that? What is it about that?
Speaker 2: Or?
Speaker 1: Better yet, what kind of music do you listen to? How do you feel after you listen to Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares to you? Try not crying with that video, Brenda Lee. Let's take this thing on. Vibration matters, doesn't it? But do you agree with me? I think people understand what vibration is, but they have no idea how it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, you're right, doctor Pat. It's because it's we're on autopilot, right. And I love the way you just brought up that analogy of the magnet and what sticks, because we're supposed to experience life through the vibrational field, the quantum field, but sometimes things stick too long. We hold on to things too long, and when it sticks too long, we're missing out on the evolutionary process of our souls wisdom that's guiding us to the next phase, right, the next opportunity, the next person. And so I love that you just came up with that. I always love that there's always like a good synergy with us. And I just got to give you a title and then it just flows.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: This is vibration in motion right here on this show. Even with your opening, right, it's just letting us know that, you know, we are the magnet. I don't chase anything anymore. I attract everything. And when I say I attract everything, it's good, bad, and ugly. It has to be everything. I'm with you, yeah, because I can't tell the universe show me who I am, help me get through that illlutionary process, and then be controlling on how it's coming in and who it's being delivered through.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you know, it's so interesting we're talking about this. I want to talk up to this about this in terms of who we are and the things that are unseen to us. And this is where you're going to jump in here and talk about the frequency of our thoughts, because we don't actually think our thoughts are vibrational. All right. So I started a post on X you know, Twitter X, but I post differently. You know, I do comment on other things I see, but I have this tendency to create a graphic and ask questions, right, So I started to do that a lot. And I'm a researcher. So I'll create an image or a graphic and it'll have some information, but it looks kind of cool. And sometimes I get a little edgy with my post, especially when I'm talking about my research and integrity and different things that I care about. And I have to tell you, I have been an advocate and an athlete myself still am of women's sports, so there are some things that hit me harder than others. People ask me why don't I comment on politics. My answer always is that's my next lifetime. But let's talk about these frequencies, how they enter through this invisible space we call our thoughts, and do they mean something important to vibration?
Speaker 3: So if I could just give you, you know, when you're standing at the ocean and you're watching the waves crash onto the shore, there's something magical, even when they're big waves or little waves, or you have, you know, a glass smooth surface on the ocean. You don't question how the water's moving or how it got there. That's energy and motion, authentically just moving through the cosmos. And so as humans, we're that same energy as the water. But we're conditioned when we're very young to do things this way, this way, and this way the way my grandparents did it, the way my parents did at the teacher, and so we're just completely overloaded with this program that creates our mind. And that's okay. That's part of the evolutionary experience is to go through life. We come into the body not remembering who we are, why we're on this darn earth, and then we have to experience all that is and ever will be, and then we come to a place and a time in our evolutionary process. Some people call it new chapter, new cycle. All the same thing where we have to start being accountable for what we're thinking, what we're saying to ourselves and others, what the emotions really mean that we're holding in our body, because the body's attracting the bodies the magnet. Right, It's almost like the mind is the architect, you know, the architect that's drawing it in the body. Whatever the mind tells it, the body brings it in. And so you get to a point where you want to know and understand how the world works. That's me And once you figure it out, it's magical because you can't deny that you have a big, important part of your life and you're not just here to exist and be the way you've been and blame it on everybody from your past. Right that you can actually look at yourself and go, I am a powerful being and I was created from the same creator that created everything. And if I look around and see all the good in the world, I'm a part of that too. So if this is politics and this is sports, and these things aren't my passion, they're playing out in the field, I'm fine with it. I don't need to get involved in that. I now am aware of the entire world is a big show, and I'm going to create what I want my play and movie to look like. And I'm the author and the writer and the main character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty three years ago, we were surrounded with a new kind of talk talk radio. Back then it was called I still call it talk radio, right, but it was a different kind of energy. It was angry talk. You couldn't do a show except for maybe Oprah, but even over back in the day, really had to do some edgy things. But you weren't going to get syndicated. You weren't going to be on any of the radio networks unless you do what I did. And I paid for every dime of air time I ever had. But it was different, and you know, I had the opportunity, through a long phone number to actually say yes. And once I said yes, I just started to talk about the things that were passionate. And the funny thing about it is, this crust busting thing I created, even though it sounds a little negative, was the funnest thing I ever done. And so I didn't know that I was entering around myself and five other women at the time that didn't exist yet. But it's to your point. It wasn't a marketing plan, it wasn't somebody giving me a blueprint. It was an energy and a passion that I have for optimism. See there's a reason they call me Pollyanna Patty. Yeah right, But what we don't know, and this is my question for you that you know, I guess, the question is what if these vibrations, what if the energy whatever they are, emit and shape the reality for us in ways? One like I said, we're not aware of we can't imagine, but what if we could harness this energy to shape it? Just because I decided to talk positive talk doesn't mean I was fully aware to maybe two decades later, of what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So look, first of all, anybody that has negative talk and criticism and is living in fear, it's okay. There's nothing wrong with that. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's when you decide that you want to experience something different is where your power comes in. And so everybody's getting everything they want all the time, they just are blaming something on the outer for providing it. And it's not anything out there. It's within you, and what's within you surrounds you. So the universe is neutral and whatever you put out your little can, your little signal, your vibration, your words, your thoughts, whether negative or positive, the universe just shows up for you. It rearranges everything in your favor because it loves you, because you are the creator of your reality, and the universe would never go against the creator of their reality because you have that much power. So you know, this show is about teaching people that you're not wrong and I'm not right, and that positive frequencies isn't the only way to live. We're living in a world where there's a lot of things happening, but where how much are you attaching your magnet to letting that information stick to you? Because if you do, you continually are feeding in the outer in then you're messing up your vibration to attract the things you want. Right, and so you've got to keep everything clear here and just observe everything out there. Don't touch it, but be aware of it, and don't criticize it, and don't criticize others that are stuck in their mold because they get to choose at any moment how they want to live their life. We need to remove guilt and shame from this planet. Everything, everything just is right. And so when you were talking about in the past and you were talking about the old shows, what if those shows where everything was amplified in the audience for that host. What if that's the only time that people could get out of the house and use their throat chakra and it just came out in anger because they vibrate in fear exactly. And so those shows at that time, in that era were perfect for people to use their voice. Now we're just learning that we don't have to use our voice and anger and fear.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm that's what I'm here to guide.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take it to the next level, because I think this is where the confusion is for people. You know, this may be a new idea for people, or maybe a new idea they're discovering about themselves. Right, this may be an idea, But here's the thing that I don't want to give. I don't want to give my audience a false impression of who I am or my personality. You know, starting a network on human potential doesn't mean the sun is going to shine every day. Our hosts talk about a ray of things. When it comes to certain things I'm passionate about and I'm an advocate about. There's a different side of me that will show up if you ever catch any of my Unstuckable shows where we're taking on conversations, for example, about abuse right going up in an alcoholic family, sexual abuse. That's a different energy for me, and I know I'm putting that energy out and so I'd love for you to walk people through this idea of energy. Now. I will also tell you, if you know anything about me, which I think you do, there are times that I have climbed up the back of a softball backstop because I didn't agree with the call that the referee made. Of course, I was like a lot younger than But to your point, it's not good. It's not bad.
Speaker 3: Look when we're living when we dismantled this monkey mind program, Okay, when it starts to fall away and it no longer defines you and your intention is good. I want to learn about myself and I want to do this show about abuse, and I want to speak the truth and bring it out to the forefront. But I'm not going to bring that story home with me and have dinner with it. Right, And when you're passionate about a sport you're playing. You have to rememb that if everything just is all the time, with no right or wrong, guilt or shame, then you should never feel bad about anything you do because in that moment, there's energy moving through you to teach you something about yourself. Now, if you're projecting it and jumping on the back of somebody else, they might not like that. But in that moment, there's a mirror. The two of you have a vibrational perfect match. That's divine in that moment for the two of you to see how you're going to handle your side of the mirror. And so you know, there's nothing wrong with being passionate. We don't want to get violent, but that's you know, don't feel bad about the fire moving through you. Generally it's our soul trying to say, knock knock, human, I came here to experience all that isn't ever will be. Why are you restricting me? Why are you making me feel bad because I spoke up? Why are you making me feel be bad because I asked for a boundary? Don't I don't want to feel bad about it? So you know, you can only vibrate with a perfect match on a frequency of another human being equal or less to you. Yeah, that's just how energy's working, right, You're a magnet. So I don't regret anything I've ever done, and I'm not mad at one single person I've ever come in contact with, because now I can look back with a higher view and go the entire time they were matching something in me for me to see myself after pat, all we're ever doing is looking at ourselves and others.
Speaker 1: There's no question.
Speaker 3: There's no question, and that's really hard for people to live. But if you practice it, you'll get there. I promise you, And I'm not saying doing it twenty four hours a day. But if you see yourself in every single person that you come in contact with, and you see your mirror, they're literally on your side. Every other human is on your side, and the universe is supporting it with a frequency and energy that you're admitting out. And when your soul is set, I've had enough of this. You're gonna get triggered, You're gonna get irritated, anger, or something's gonna come up in your body. You're going to feel it, and what are you going to do with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, let's break this down.
Speaker 3: The magic is.
Speaker 1: Let's break this down because you have you have some ideas for people and how to help them with this. You know, I reacted to something that happened, oh over the past three weeks because number one, I work with people that are in recovery and addiction. Let's just say that all kinds like okay, drug, the latest now is gambling, right, I got. I'm working with a couple of people in recovery. I can't talk about it, but I'm just gonna say I do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: An incident came up in a sport I really appreciate, and I get my client coming to me and say, why are we doing all this work? I just watched this sport who caught two players gam making a bet on their teams in video and have no consequences. And yet, Pat, you talk to me about that, And here was my answer. I said, Well, here's the simple answer. You're not them, You're you. I'm here to help you.
Speaker 3: The only other than she saw it is because it's in her.
Speaker 1: It's in her.
Speaker 3: She's exactly looking at the television watching players. She's not this has been projected out of her onto the screen that she calls her life because she's resisting changing it in herself. So they'll peer out here, and what she's doing is projecting. Why are they doing this? No? Why am I doing this? This is the magic of the universe. The universe is all that isn't ever will be, which is TV, screen movies, ads, commercials, strangers. Right, a van driving by with a sign on the side that makes you go, what anything that is irritating you means it's stuck in you wanting to come to the surface to be witnessed and get the teaching right. And so yeah, this is I believe that people's conscious awareness of this is expanding. These talks can plant the seeds and help people that are a little further along than growing the seed that are actually implementing some of this stuff into their life. But if you're just got the blinders on and you're looking out all day, you're gonna miss the magic of what your soul's trying to teach you for yourself. Because we can't control anything out there, people, stop trying to control anything out in the world. Just stop it. Your life will be so much easier. Speaking from a previous control freak, right, just stop it all I promise you your shoulders will drop. Life will be amazing and you won't care. You'll just observe it.
Speaker 1: From Afar, I got a lesson in gratitude. Let's talk about gratitude for a minute and how that can elevate our frequency. We have a four h fair going on here in New Jersey and a four h fair. Okay, a lot of the kids, I'm serious about it. They put a full year of raising a pig or doing whatever they're doing to show up at the fourage Fear. Hello. The day of the fourage Fear started thunderstorms, rain, thunderstorms, rain, thunderstorms rain, And so Linda loves the fourage Fears, and so we were hearing some chit chat about it, like sidebar right people, neighbors or whatever, And my friend says, we need to go support these kids. So she doesn't care about the rain, the thunderstorms. Wear your boots, you're gonna get mud on your Who cares? These kids put a lot of time and energy in this. And I said, you know, we got a window after my show at Brenda today. We just gonna put on a little rubber shoes and we can hop over there and do that. You see, that's an aspect of a situation that change the frequency of a conversation.
Speaker 3: Right, it's not a hurricane, it's not a tornado. At rate of storm, right, we make the our mind can make us think it's so much bigger than it is. But that's good for you to see. Hey, let just give the gratitude to the kids for showing up and grab an umbrella and grab a raincoat. That's why they make umbrellas and raincoats and boots to use them. Hello, and so be in the moment because you watching those kids, seeing that people are showing up, You're going to see the spark in them. Right, that's an energy exchange to go in full support no matter what happens, you know. And yeah, that's what we're coming home to is to support each other even in our storms, our internal storms. Right, we have an internal storm.
Speaker 1: Talk about how we can align our energy, because I think this is where we started a little bit with from and aligning that energy. Because that magnet experience when I was a young kid, I mean, I was all full blown fascination. You know, I have a little tendency. So my mom used to explain it, like, honey, we couldn't get the magnets away from you. You sat there for four hours, putting them together, pulling them apart, putting them together, pulling them apart. She's right, because that was a fascination to me. You know, I was trying to see are they always going to go back together? It was just an interesting thing about me as a kid. But my mom didn't say, honey, you're stupid. Why do you keep doing that? She didn't do that. So this was mindfulness on her part to align energy without even having the conversation you and I are having. You see what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, it's an evolutionary process. The first thing we have to start to ask is is what doctor pat and Brenda talking about real? Do I believe that there's a cause and effect in the quantum field of the universe? Do I believe the universe is made up of energy and motion and that I'm a part of that greater energy and motion that I exist, My puzzle piece is important and I'm a part of it, and I get to choose, you know, what I want. And you have to work on that belief system. And if it comes up that you don't believe in that, why don't you believe it? Do you need to research it more? Do you need to investigate it? What belief system? Limiting belief system is holding you back from learning something new, hearing something for the first time that you know nothing about, and figuring out how to trust that to take you on a new path. Right, because people are so stuck in their ways, right, they're in resistance all day long, unknowingly on autopilot. Right. And so the first thing is, you know, watch your words, you know, watch your words, because your words become your actions, and watch your actions because that becomes your behavior, right, And your behavior becomes your habits, and your habits become your character, and your character frames your destiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't mean we can't speak forcefully. I just want to be clearer about this.
Speaker 3: So again, we've.
Speaker 1: Removed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've removed bad, good, right, wrong, guilt, shame, self, criticism, remove it. That's all fear, fear, fear, fear, right. And so when you remove that and you start to believe that there's something more happening in the universe other than what you can buy in the store or on that commercial or on that you know Instagram feed, that there's more out there for you to experience. Then that new will come in as unknown, you'll hear it for the first time, somebody will say it for the first time. And if you believe everything happens for you and not to you, then every single person talking to you is helping you get to that next little magnet. Like you were talking about little magnets piecing them together, you're just piecing all your magnets together to be the lighthouse, to be the beacon of Hey, I want this. But if you're not doing anything different in your everyday life except complain, then tomorrow will be yesterday and that's okay. Most of the planet is operating tomorrow on yesterday, and that complaint will go to the next day in the next day. But if you start to just be curious, speak so curious, and ask bigger questions, then you're going to start to see that you know there's more out there, and knowledge is not enough because a person you could know what's right and still not do it, And you can read books about courage and still be cowardly right, and you can talk about virtue but never practice it. So it's really about picking one thing that you want to change about yourself and practicing it with some action steps right that it's the only way is to start, just start small. But people get really long to do lists and then they don't complete them, and then they criticize themselves that, oh I didn't do it, I failed, I'm a procrastinator, and they lose all these words on themselves, which is like casting a spell on your frequency, and then you just get more of that and then they give up. Well it's too much. So I tell people, write a really long list of everything you want and move one of them over to the left side, and only work on that until you've aced it right. Just keep practicing until you ace it.
Speaker 1: I love this. We're going to take a short break because there's a part two and three to this, everybody, and what is that about? You know, are you getting a clear picture of what you want? Are you clear? Do you really want it? Or did Mary tell you you wanted it? Or Mary Mary spictitious folks, or Mary may have said to you, do you really want it? When we come back, we're going to talk about not just this, but how to recognize this invisible feel of energy and can you imagine empowerment? Can you imagine manifestation and when we come back, I want to tell you how my best friend manifested a fifteen hundred dollars check. And then what Brenda Lee will help us with is understanding the dynamic nature of this because this is what she does and this is what she helps people with. See, this is not a singularity of philosophy. This is not what we're talking about. We're talking about human beings, all of who we are before we go to break. How do people Brenda Lee find out more about you? Let's give them some information.
Speaker 3: Oh so everything's on my website, doctor Pat attuned guidance dot com and there's you know, sessions and Jinky's offerings and lifetime courses that you can take that have you know, practical everyday tools for the person that's working and has to go home and do laundering, grocery shopping and cook It's twenty minute lessons to really just kind of support whatever you decide for yourself to take that first step so you're not alone. And they're really easy access and I'm pretty proud of them. And so, yeah, everything's on attuned guidance dot com.
Speaker 1: I love it. And for those who out there, we're going to take a short break. Here's what I want to say to you. You hear what Brenda's your story before writing this down, I'm going to encourage you during this show to write one thing, damn just one, but be absolutely clear it's something you want, not the sense of I really want Doctor Pat to really do that emoji. That's about Doctor Pat. But what would you want to experience? What is that thing if you could clear the slate, like Brenda said, no guilt, no shame, no worrying about how you're going to be liked, not liked, but in your heart, want one thing. When we come back, Brenda's going to walk us through how that one thing in the invisible field around that one thing, that energy that could empower you and could create the life you want. And what is the other thing the opposite side of that? What are we doing subconsciously unconsciously to create the life we don't want. Let's take a short break. We'll be right back. Hi everyone, I'm doctor Pat. I'm the host of the Doctor Pat Show, and I am the creator of the Transformation Network. Doing what we do in the world of positive radio, informed educated positive media. Independent radio hosts and independent networks have been the face of positive messaging over the past decade. So all of us here have decided we're going to put together an independent network that is going to enable people to bring their positive message of hope, inspiration and conscious action to the forefront. Help us create a future of amazing, uplifting stories that can be told so we can tell our children and they can tell their children of what hope and conscious action is all about. I want to thank you all for tuning us and turning us on on Transformation Talk Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Festa Dela Donna with Estra Graham honors all women far beyond a single day of celebration, regardless of your race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. Esther helps your rise to your full potential, to live fully in God's plan and to do what you were finely.
Speaker 3: Created to do.
Speaker 2: Festa Dela Donna offers programs that help you fulfill your dreams and desires. For more information and to get your free copy of the Festa Della Donna Retreats.
Speaker 1: So hey, everybody, welcome back. Okay, this episode it really is I mean, this is a conversation that goes on and on and on. But there are some things today that Brenda Lee is going to explain because you know, this is about learning learning about ourselves. Your vibration matters, how your vibration attracts your life. See that's a big phrase, isn't it, Brenda Lee? We talked about a lot of different things, and you know, we're really at the point now where people have taken in what we've said here. And the next question is in what ways can we recognize? It is an invisible energy field, but how do we recognize this feel of energy that empowers people to create the life they desire?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so first we have to recognize that we're in an energy field. So I'm going to give you an example. Have you ever I'm sure you have, doctor Patt. I'm going to direct it to you because you're out and about a lot. Have you ever walked into a room when a couple has finished a fight and they're not speaking to each other and you did not witness the altercation, but the fight and the energy and the anger is present so much that when you walk in the room with your energetic field, Hello, how are you guys? Doing? Great to see you, everything is just sticky and gooey, and you sense it and they think because they're no longer arguing that nobody knows what's going on. That's how powerful energy is. That's happening all day every day, with whether people are speaking up or not speaking, harboring resentment or bringing it out to the forefront through your throat chakra. And so like, I'm really good at reading a room. My senses are all planted on what's the energy, and when people are in session with me, I literally feel everything that they're not telling me, which helps them get to the truth of the matter, because if people don't see what they're doing, they'll never change. But most people think that they're kind of incognito and that if I'm not arguing front as somebody, they won't know, And that's not true. People know that when they argue in front of kids, kids pick up that energy, right, And so yeah, first of all, you have to realize that just to notice in your everyday life what energy is around you. If you want to know what energy is, look at your life. You're creating that. It's happening all day, every day long. What we're inviting you here to do is to do it consciously as opposed to unconsciously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's really an awakening. Linda and I were looking at some things because we want to do some things right, you know, like a vacation or la la la like things like that. Right, So put your little piggy bank aside. And honestly, I actually do have a piggy bank, so just saying, but it's a cow. And I was looking at Linda and she said, I said, what are you doing. She said, I'm doing a little prayer a little mantra. I said, okay, what's a mantra? So she had this mantra and this obviously was something she was thinking to manifest a dollar amount. Yeah, I go out and get the mail and I come back and there is a fifteen hundred dollars check for some kind of New Jersey something or other going on about I don't even know what it is. I just she says, Oh, that's what I've been asking for now. Maybe a simple example. But people always ask me, are there any demonstrations you have in your life? Okay, there are many, but I would love for you to talk to folks today about this. But also more importantly, what might be the things that get in the way that may trigger us to something other than attracting what we want, like me saying Linda, yeah, do your mind, that's yeah, I do that.
Speaker 3: What Linda was was in the flow naturally and with intention, whatever tool she used a mantra in affirmation, she set an intention for herself and felt that she was worthy of it. That's being in the flow, right. And so when people have limiting beliefs that well, I'm going to try it, but it won't work. I never win anything that wouldn't happen for them. So it's a practice, right. But the universe, by the way, you know, your electricity turns on every day, your car starts right, you go to the gas station, they have enough gas to fill up your tank, and everybody else that's in line everywhere. You're manifesting all day. But are you in gratitude of the basic essential things in your life or do you just take it for granted? And so this is where we come to start looking at our life from myself, not what anybody else is doing. There's no competition, there's no they did it right, I'm doing it wrong. When we remove this and everything is divine and happening for us and not to us, then in every moment, the way I do it and the way you do it are supposed to look different. We're not supposed to argue about it. We're supposed to listen to each other and say, is there something that she's teaching me that could help me manifest a different life? Right? But we're all in resistance, and the limiting belief has power. When you're in resistance, it feeds, it feeds the resistance, right. And anytime you're in resistance, you're in a perfect place and time for a transformation. And a transformation just means a new awareness of yourself in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask you this question because you and I have had this conversation before and it really does been in here, and it's how do we use triggers because they will happen, right, how do we use these triggers to understand and the possibility the potentiality as catalyst for growth? Right? I mean a trigger for me may not be the trigger for you. So we're not like generalizing this for people, but we A trigger has an energy, right, So walk us through this because it's an individual energy. But you see the example you used before about the relationship. I want to just make one comment on that that scenario you laid about people having a fight, that scenario is happening in the workplace all the time now between an employee and a boss. And you know, you come into a room, you're the next person to talk, You go in a meeting, you come out of a meeting. It's everywhere and there's a stress now being statistically just study from that. But again, we don't know what the trigger was from person a reacting to that. So can you talk about triggers and how they fit into the conversation we're having today about vibration.
Speaker 3: Look, unresolved conflict within can turn into adult bullying real quick. And this isn't a criticism. This is just a fact that in the workplace you have a lot of different personalities and each individual person has their own personal reality, their life, their stresses at home, and then they have to come into work eight to ten hours a day and try to get along. And when there's unresolved conflict within, it's going to project out into the field. That person if they're not in control of their emotion and their thoughts and they're blaming anybody outside of them for their life, it's going to project out, which is causing conflict in the workforce, which is causing mental health issues in adults now that we've never had before. And so the call to action here is everybody just start doing a little work on yourself and forget about everybody else at work. So that's the first part. The second part is you're vibrating, you know, a conflict, a confusion, a limiting belief about yourself that you believe to be true. And it's you know, you said everybody's individual. No we're not. We're all connected, but we've separated ourselves as an individual thinking that we're alone. And I have to do it this way. We're trying to come back to we're all a collective. And if you need to clear something, if your soul says I've learned enough about this situation, somebody in divine timing is going to come into your field with the same conflict, that same vibration to help you see yourself. This is the work. But we have to remove the other person. You have to look at them as a holograph message from the universe itself to help you clear it in you and and tell you do that, doctor, pat you will always find fault with the other and there is no fault with the other. If there is no right, wrong, good, or bad right, if everything happens for me and not to me, there is no fault in the other because each individual gets to choose how to live their life. And if you are in your power and you have a strong nervous system and you know who you are, and you decide you're not going to slide anything under the rug and let people get away with bad behavior in your reality, You'll just constantly speak your truth and if it triggers them, it belongs to them. It's not intentional to walk around and trigger people, but unresolved limiting beliefs automatically trigger everybody to help you, not to hurt you. And so, yeah, we're just trying to learn tools to see ourselves all day every day. Come back to me, come back to me. How can I come back to me? What are they showing me about me? What is this showing me that I do not them? Because they're right in their world and I'm right in my world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, let's talk about you know this part that you mentioned just mentioned. I don't know if it was previously, but this idea about how to recognize this the common signs. Let's say to speak right, because we are calling this invisible or somewhere we did. And you know, people may just not be getting it every day. They may not be seeing them. I mean, I may not have noticed the beauty of those two things my best friend said to me today, one about the four Age fair and one about the mantra of the prayer for the money. I may I've just been like too so much in what effort, But I may not have a moment to just take in that energy of that. And I can't even describe it to you, by the way, But I did you make.
Speaker 3: A comment when she got the check? Did you make a comment good or about her? Did you?
Speaker 2: I didn't?
Speaker 3: You didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't celebrate it or anything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what I said is wow, I said, that's amazing what you just did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you believed it.
Speaker 1: I did believe it.
Speaker 3: You believed that she manifested it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the comment about the kids, I cried, Okay, she loves kids. And when she went out of her way not to talk about the fair and the food and the you know, I mean a million things everybody wants to talk about. Or is it going to be muddy.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: These kids put a lot of time and energy in this to have people not show up. And I'm telling you, I just was like, oh.
Speaker 3: So you're in the flow. See you and Linda in the flow. And so the resistance would be we're not going to the fair. It's raining. I don't care about it. But energy in motion is we care about the kids, we don't care about the weather. By the way, it could stop raining right when you get there, right exactly. And so she can manifest not fighting resistance. Well, it's raining, I'm not going to leave the house. That's in the flow. So when you're around people in your life that are all in the flow, everything looks like magic. But if you're not in the flow, then you're around all people that are in resistance because you're attracting them. Remember you're the magnet. You attract who you are, not what you want. And so you're going to work with people that are all in resistance. And you might have one little optimistic person in the office and everybody's going to be mad at her if they're in resistance and fear and limiting beliefs. They're always going to accuse her of being too nice and too happy and too pretty. This is what's happening, right, because that's opposite of what they are. But if they can watch her and go, how does she show up every day so lovely and happy and smiling. She could have crisis going on at home, But if she shows up positive, she's showing them that there's another option. There's just we're all mirrors that there's another option. What do you want? Look out into your world. It's telling you you can have it, and you keep calling it invisible. It's not really invisible as like I can't see it. I don't want to mislead people. The energetic field of the quantum is energy and motion and it's all manifested based on your vibration. So it's not invisible, it's present. It's here. You want to know how you're doing in your life, write down everything you don't like, everything you don't like about yourself, and then don't blame another soul and sit with it and let it come up, and let your soul show you why I wanted to experience this, why I took you through that, what this was teaching you, what this struggle is giving you over here. But if we're all triggering each other, and we're not taking a pause and stepping back and saying, Okay, I don't understand this, but I know that I need to ask myself what's within me, surrounds me? What is this showing me about me? Me? Me? Me? The answer will always appear, it has to, it will manifest. And when you go I do that, Oh my god, I do it. Oh my god, I do it. I do it, I do it. I've been doing it a long time. That's when you choose in the present moment without critiquing criticism McGill, Do I want to continue this? And if the answers no, in this present moment is when you take the action step, not tomorrow, not next Wednesday, not next week, not on the next podcast or book I write. Now today is that baby step? That's where the magic comes in the present moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what role does the body play and signaling us? Right, Let's talk about that for a minute, because you know, I mean backgrade, Hey, what foot? Her nose bleeding? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So whatever you're thinking about in your mind, your body believes you right, and whatever you're not addressing, the body's holding it and kind of keeping score it kind of is, you know, saving it for a rainy day to get triggered. Right. And so what happens is when people are in conflict, they're right fighters, and somebody wants to be a winner. But when two people are trying to be a winner, there is no winner. Both people go back into their corner and back into their life, and the conflict stays within them. The vibrational match of those two people coming together was in divine time for them to work together. Take a pause, breathe, right, if there's anger in your body, just tell the other person, I just need a minute. I want to breathe. Let it come up and out. Don't spit it out of your mouth, Let it come out and move through your body. It's something you've been holding, probably for twenty thirty years. But when we don't see each other and not criticize each other and go, oh she's crying, Oh I feel that. Oh there's something in me that's in her, and we allow this to come up and out, and we witness each other in our vulnerability, in our pain. You have to love somebody in their pain as much as you love them in their laughter. It's unique to them. It's their soul's expression through the human vessel, to be fully free, to express yourself in every moment without being criticized by anybody, question judged right, this is what we're coming to. So anything in my world hits my body first, because I'm an EmPATH and I feel and I sense and I read the room and I used to attach myself to it and try to figure everything out. And oh I can help them. I have a good answer for them because I'm just a teacher. I'm a guide, and now I don't do that. I observe the room, but I still feel and sense everything everybody's going through. I just don't touch it because until they come up to me, I witness them in all that they are in that moment, with grace and love and compassion. That they're uncomfortable and they're afraid to speak it. I'm not going to go tap them on the shoulder and say you need to get this out of your system. They're not ready, right. We bring our attention to the ones that are ready, that want to try something new. This is where the magic happens, and then the others get to witness transformation out here and one day they'll go maybe I could do that too. Oh if she can do it, I can do it.
Speaker 1: And you know what you're talking about too, is I think we really need to bring this stuff is synchronicity and how that fits in because so often in life, I mean, you read stories, you hear stories. I don't care who it is that you read about, Walt Disney, whatever it is. I knew to paint Georgia O'Keefe. I knew to paint this at thing stage of my life. Oh yeah, Okay, the guy I worked with Penzius who discovered the Big Bang. The man knew. He knew, no evidence, no proof, he knew, and he stayed on the path until he could prove it. Because in science just knowing ain't enough. Yeah, I approved stuff. So talk about synchronicity, and you know, I think it's important to bring that in in the last minutes we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the knowing's not about the studying. You've got to practice something new that you've never done before to get to the other side. It's like you play table tennis. You probably weren't great in the beginning, and now you're perfected at because you practice and you show up. So synchronicity, by the way, is showing up one hundred percent of the time. But people only want good synchronicities, the only one, the juicy angel numbers and the fifteen hundred dollars checks and all this stuff. Life doesn't. Life is neutral. So if you're beacon and your signal is over here, then you're getting synchronicities. It's showing up with more fear, more doubt, more limiting beliefs, other angry people that are in conflict, that are arguing and scared of the news and politics and are talking about all that. It's a synchronicity. It's showing up because you're telling the universe give me more of this. So it's bringing my awareness in this present moment to ask yourself that big question of what do I want? How bad do I want it? How bad do I want it? And then take the action steps on that one thing. New synchronicities will come to support it. It's just how it works. The universe must answer you all the time, one hundred percent of the time. You're never not getting what you want. The question is what do you want? Because most people don't know what they want. It's surprising, but it's true. I've gone through phases of my life where I just really didn't know what I wanted and I had to get really clear what do I want? What do I want to experience? Knowing that the universe is going to support it because it's energy and motion and there's a cause and effect. And when I put out the cause, the new Cause, there has to be an effect. It has to It's quantum physics. What you put your energy towards amplifies and gives you more bad, good, or indifferent. You're the one doing it.
Speaker 1: What a conversation, you know, Brenda. I want to ask you this last question. Let's summarize for people what we talked about. What's your closing message? What would you like to leave people with today?
Speaker 3: Oh? My goodness, stop taking life so seriously. It's your birthright to try whatever you want to try. If you don't believe in yourself, nobody else will. And trust the process. Stop thinking you're just a human being born into this family, in this situation, and start remembering that you are the creator of your reality and you can have anything you want. If you trust and believe, and you have patience and you do the work, you'll start to see your entire reality will shift. I promise you. I did it all. I did it all. I'm speaking from transforming my entire life, and I started around forty seven years old, and it happened real quick for me because when I learned how you can do it, it was like there was nothing going to stop me and hold me back.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Yeah, yeah, I was kind of a late bloomer myself.
Speaker 3: It's okay, it's the soul. The soul gets to do it. It's all divinely. If everybody woke up all together, it wouldn't be any fun. Where. It's in cycles, and it's in you know, different pathways in different chapters, and so your I always I learned that I was right on time at forty seven, I was right on time to try something new, and now at sixty one, I'm right on time for a new chapter. You just feel it in your body. That's your truth. But people need to connect here and stop worrying about what's out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Gene used to you she was crying a joke er. I miss her already, but she used to say, if we all came to the place at the same time, it would be a very crowded bathtub.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not designed. Life is not designed that way. Life is designed perfect. You can't get it wrong. I sust that the universal supporter. If you want to chances support it. It's just how the universe works.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for today and to all of you out there. A lot of information here. Please you know we make this available for you. It'll be on TTR Network of course, and you can go back play it. Let us know what you want more. We'll see you next time. Thank you for listening to the A Tune Guidance Show with Brenda Lee Mattosh. Tune in every first Thursday at eleven am Pacific two pm Eastern on ttrnetwork dot com for more soul aligned guidance and powerful conversations. If today's episode resonated with you, take a moment to reflect on what's being awakened within you. You are the creator of your reality and every step you take is guiding you closer to your highest expression. We invite you to awaken, create, and rise together. Be sure to like, share and spread the message, and remember to visit Attunedguidance dot com to explore more ways to deepen your journey. Until next time, trust yourself, trust the process, and keep stepping into the life. You're here to create. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: The State, the bascat