Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I think what?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Headless Giant Podcast. This is another Headless Giant magical mailbag. But we have a special guest today. We got Loomis from the Chanted Down podcast. So this is my host, Nick from.
Speaker 1: The Cult Reject. Go ahead and tell him what you got coming up and then we'll go over to Loomis.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Everybody? How is it? Thank you very much for having me on again. I always enjoy doing this show every week. Yeah, we just actually met me and Adler's just in a live show. So after this, if you didn't catch it, go over there to Cult Reject. Oh it was on your show too, right you streamed it up check it out on Elysis channel and uh yeah, we just had the library the untold on one thing. You know what, I'll tweet, I'll not tweet it out. I'll i'll I'll tease it out just here and I'm not gonna say anything on my show. Oh you know what, it sucks. You're not gonna be here unless you can get off or you can get home. Early next Monday at two o'clock, we got Greg Carwood coming on the Occult Rejects. So yeah, yeah we got gun I pulled that off. U must you use some magic for that one? So h im coming on, Yeah, we got him coming on so next Monday, so we can check that out. And I'm sure we have. Let me see what we got dropping next week too. I'm sure there's play something that me and Hillers are in two together. Uh the Strange Brooke Broadcast. Were you on that with us?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got that dropping this week. We got the poll Shift with Ricardo. We got that dropping this weekend too that my man Hillis was there as well. And then next week unfortunately no know we have Rudolph Steiner and Growing Up Marmon with Cold Crusher. But uh yeah, this weekend we got a bunch of stuff with me and Hellers on it.
Speaker 1: But very nice, very nice.
Speaker 3: I can find Joe well, thanks for having me on, guys. And my podcast is chan it down podcast. Any podcast player out there. I got videos on Rumble, and I got a YouTube channel chan it down, and all the Instagram and x and Telegram barely. I'm not a very busy person on social media, but yeah, that's that's my podcast. I'm celebrating twelve years now of chan it down next month, so lots of stuff in there. No episodes in old episode. Been covering timeless stuff for a long time, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very nice. So what we have in the mail bag today is we got two. So first one is from Jose Martinez and it says, hey, Headless, please excuse my ignorance on the proper place to send this, because I'm aware this is your story, but I couldn't figure out out which email to address it to. Now this is called image of a creature or occult. Rejects might receive this. I was planning on just sending it to you and then the image and a short message, but then I realized, to understand where I'm going with this, it'd be better to also include a podcast episode I saw it on, so he says, which would profess how this could relate to the spider symbolism you guys drop, So he says, hopefully I copied the link correctly, but if not, for the podcast.
Speaker 1: Here paranormal video most current called bell tane, Windigoes and bald. The picture is what looks like a deer. I drew the lines on the immediate effect but that time of year is also pertinent. The property is a space a space Wolf Research, which fences up against Skinwalker Ranch. So he's got an image and I'm going.
Speaker 4: To save the photo and send it over so you can see what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's a Wind to Go. I guess we got copied it over.
Speaker 2: We got evidence of a Wind to Go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from space Wolf Research.
Speaker 1: So that's the one adjacent to the Oh, who.
Speaker 2: Who is that piece of property? I think I know who this guy is? Space Wolf Research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he's pretty well known.
Speaker 2: You know his his story. He's got some interesting stories. Actually, you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of a deer now if you know the story behind the Wind to Go. Basically, it's kind of a Native American zombie type thing. And so this was an image I guess he caught on their stream or something or one of these trail cams, and it looks a little bit like a deer, but the back end of it definitely has a distinct shape to it. Now, the Wind to Go is kind of like it's the embodiment of a wasting disease mixed with some sort of a cannibalistic human shape shifter.
Speaker 1: And I know, it's very prominent in this area. You've got a lot of different windygo type ideas there. I'm not I'm not really seeing it too much, but uh, what do you guys think?
Speaker 3: Pretty blurry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, another blurry creature. You know, we have a blurry world though.
Speaker 3: It could it could be there or couldnot be there, you know, so we could have sneezed right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I've got another one.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: What's that me?
Speaker 2: Deer grazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks a.
Speaker 4: Little bit like that, but the back end had something going on with it.
Speaker 1: Deer grazing in.
Speaker 4: So, it says this is from Angela. It says I've been between two military bases in northwest Florida over the past two years. I've seen some odd things happen. In late twenty twenty two, I was in my hot tub late at night and I saw formation in the sky. I believe it was drones practicing. It was twelve by twelve lights in the sky moving and sync in different directions. On other occasions, I have seen what looks like a video game in the sky with lights zipping around and chasing each other. I know that those videos of the drone shows from China really has our military spooked, because nothing is more horrific to them than the idea of having a drone swarm over a military base and having everybody die before anybody knows what's going on. So if they're practicing with drones out there, I would not be surprised, it says. On other occasions, I have seen what looks like a video game in the sky with lights zipping around and.
Speaker 1: Chasing each other.
Speaker 4: Twice, I've seen cylinder looking balls of fire fall all in from the sky very low. The first one scared me and I was literally waiting for some creature to come around the corner. The second one changed colors as it burned out. I saw green and blue color. My suspicion is that these are plasma technology used by the military, but that's just a guess I've seen because I worked very early in the morning doing trucking, and I have seen the most magnificent, you know, meteorites as they're entering the atmosphere and they change all sorts of different colors.
Speaker 1: I've seen big.
Speaker 4: Old blue ones and green ones, and I know that based off of how they're hitting the atmosphere and what they're made of. You get all sorts of different colors with them. This one other occasion a few years ago, I was walking my dog in the afternoon and I heard the loudest engine noise and it sounded like it was going straight up, but I could not see a thing. I enjoy your show, and I hope you enjoy my stories, Angela di So those are the two all sort of weird phenomena.
Speaker 3: I saw some weird stuff last week in the sky. It wasn't a video game, but I saw I see a lot of stuff, but I saw I guess the UFO. It flashed at me like it went boom, big beam at me. And then I noticed there was a fleet behind it, and there was a bunch of things kind of going like this, and they all went into one format of one long one long fleet. And it was really because you don't usually see things kind of going like that. Definitely wasn't satellites, but I see stuff all the time, so I documented it. Couldn't film it. It was just too high up. But yeah, it looked like a video game a little bit too.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And what a lot of times people will see is the SpaceX satellites that are sort of all moving in a line across the sky, and yeah, if they don't change direction, it's probably a satellite. But once they start changing direction, you got to really pay attention because there's there's a high probability that that's not identified aerial phenomena or UFOs.
Speaker 1: And the more you pay attention, the more you'll see.
Speaker 4: So definitely get out there and start looking up because you never know what's going on. So, h Loomis, let's talk about some of your experiences, some of the things you've done.
Speaker 3: Well. I just completed a documentary in March called Sacred Site and Site with Your Eyes I have. I started it. I got inspired when I went to Egypt. I wanted to do a documentary about our ancient path, but with my own expertise of all the stuff that I've gathered in all these years doing podcasts and before. I didn't want to just make it like every other documentary about all this stuff. So I it kind of opened up before me and I live in Hawaii. So a friend of mine's like, you know, there's this book that has someone found a pyramid here in Hawaii. I'm like, really, okay, I'll come over, we'll do it. Well, it wasn't that simple of a mission. We got rained out, and but it sent me down the rabbit hole of all kinds of different ancient structures that people don't know about that are part of this once global civilization we had where people made megalists and pyramids. It sent me down to Australia. It sent me, you know, I went to like the main spots to like Stone Hinge and A's very hinge, and you know, it just it just brought me on a journey and it took me, you know, quite a couple of years, but I finally completed it in March. And that's the biggest thing I got going on right now. But it's pretty big. And these are like kind of small but groundbreaking, groundbreaking kind of discoveries because it's like these are you know, it's like a it's like we're finding things that the archaeologists are not looking for and not looking people aren't looking in these spots to think that there was communication across the world where people were building pyramids all over the place, and there are more places than people think, and these are the first ones here in Hawaii. So yeah, that's kind of the big thing I've been doing lately. I call it sacred site as in your eyes, because you have to have the site to see the world in the real light that it really is. Because the world we've been shown through the institution of all these institutions in organized society is not the real world as we all know. So that's why I'm also not afraid to throw in our current situation composing what the dark occultists are doing and seeing the world with the right eyes, because it's all connected. You can't unconnect this because we're talking about the lost chapters of our history that have been you know, held back from us. We're we don't understand a lot of our origins or anything. So it's just that's the documentary in a quick nutshell.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So in North America, at least, it seems like there's this network of mounds. It's not just a single sort of sight, and they're not disconnected from one another. There has to be some kind of a networking effect, and a lot of people point to these lay lines and different geometric earth structures that are related to the energies that these late that these mounds sort of tap into. And you know, it's it's no different in England. You've got the same kind of mound structures that they've built on top of, especially the you know, different ave Bury tours and all these other things. They're very heavily connected to another way of seeing things. And you know, again that's the importance of why you're calling it a site and not just a site.
Speaker 1: Because you have to have the eyes to.
Speaker 4: See what these materialists, you know, physical only type scientists aren't looking at. You know, they don't really understand this stuff, and anytime they need to, especially we were just talking about the Pyramids, they'll they'll switch over into a mystical mindset just because they can't explain what they're looking at. And so it might be a machine, but they don't want to say it's a machine, so it must have been a spiritual thing. So, you know, metal handles then become something about a ritual type thing instead of a machine, which the rest of the site actually points to some kind of ancient technology. And I think that's what we're missing, is the connection to our ancestors ancient technology and understanding that might help us free ourselves, or it might take down the control network that's been in place for a long long time.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, I totally agree. I mean, are these not maybe the most important questions we should be to answer? Asking this is about our ancient past, because they don't want us to know our ancient past, because it puts the real truth out there of where we came from, who you really are, and of course it keeps us in this giant plantation of paying to exist in human slavery when we realize that, you know, we're much greater than what they've shown us to be. And you know, if you don't know where you came from, you don't know where you're going. And I consider these the most important questions of why we're not free because we are being held back by these dark occult groups who invert everything natural and enslave us. And you know it's I mean, that's something that I cover a lot in this part of the documentary is about the ancient cover up. I mean, because we they've tore out chapters of our history and we're supposed to believe that we've only been around civilization has only been around since six thousand years ago. Then we have all these anomalous things that we have giant we have giants in our past, elongated skulls. I mean, just look at some of these crazy non human looking petroglyphs and geoglyphs. I mean those things on the planet. May you know, it's like a much more diversified Earth we had. And I don't think human Homo sapien sapiens shared this planet, but I mean I think they share this planet with a lot more than there we're said to believe. And you could possibly dismiss those petroglyphs in places like Grand Gallery, Utah as indigenous on psychedelics, but my thinking is people usually drew what they saw, you know, and they something happened there, and we're just I don't know, we've been like quarantine. I hate that word quarantine now, we all do, but we've been quarantined off from a much more amazing and crazier past. This Earth is so much crazier than we think than our everyday life are going to work and coming home and making dinner and watching TV. So you know, And that's just always been my hopes with this, everything I do with the show, the documentaries, just to show people like the world's a lot more than you're being shown, absolutely, and I think you know, getting the understanding of the ancient world helps us bring about an understanding in ourselves because you know, as we know, our brains are not, you know, maxed out to capacity. We've got a lot more functionality in there that probably goes into the ancient teachings that we haven't been given yet, and we're not supposed to be given them, because how do they maintain their control if we do have them. And one of the things I think is funny if you think about society like a layer cake, right, every previous sort of social contract is laid on top of the other one, so that there's never really any way of getting rid of the same families that seem to rule after every revolution. I think it's very important to get.
Speaker 4: Down to those base layers so that we can figure out what's going on above them, because if you look at the Phoenicians, for example.
Speaker 1: My big thing now is looking at the.
Speaker 4: Comparisons between Carthage and America. And you've got names like McCartney in Wales and England, and that comes from Carthage. McCarthy is a Carthaginian name. You've also got Carda Hana. Carda Hana in Spain was a Carthage outpost and so the way that they set up their governance structure is identical with the way our governance works today. And you could say maybe you didn't start out like that, but then you find out about the Society of the Cincinnati, where you've got all of these old world families ruling the country in the shadows.
Speaker 1: And if you don't.
Speaker 4: Know about the Society of the Cincinnati got started in seventeen eighty three at the same time as the signing of the Constitution. And if you look at the signing of the Constitution, it doesn't look like they actually ratified it correctly. So what are we actually dealing with? And so you've got these Every president becomes a member of the Society of Cincinnati upon being elected.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about that much, well, right, but that's how.
Speaker 4: The Carthaginians ran their government. Their Senate was ruled by ancestral families that would then be you know, if they couldn't reach a deal with the court systems, they would throw it down to the House, which was commoners. They didn't have a kingship, had a republic oligarchy, and that's kind of what we have today is a republic ur oligarchy, which is not what we signed up for, I guess in the constitution. But you find out about these different societies.
Speaker 1: What else do you call it? It's an oligarchy, it is.
Speaker 3: And we get all of our blueprints of civilization. I mean Sumerians who came out of nowhere, like all of a sudden, they have writing, they have laws, and pretty much our government system is kind of based on how they all they had kings, but we probably we still do. They just you know, have the government do all their work. But like, yeah, we get the same blueprint of society from way back and they because it worked, It works on controlling the people, and it continues to work, and you know, I think we're forever just they're just forever recycling the same formula. Really it just varying degrees. But yeah, my.
Speaker 4: Favorite hieroglyph from the Egyptians is the word netscher n e t j e r and netsure is a flag and it means the gods, the gods are a flag. And netchure could also be where we get our term nature. So human nature is to worship these flags as a god. And then you kind of understand where we're at because it's all about the cult flag that you you know, so if you're gonna apply Egyptian mythology to today, you look at the United Nations buildings and you see a bunch of gods that people worship because they're propped up in front of them, and that's just human nature. And that's kind of what you have all over the world is all of these different little franchises of control.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do. Yeah, I mean I can go by I live here in Hawaii, so I can go by just the Polynesian Cultural Center. And if you look at all the flags of all those cultures, they're all either British monarchy or red and white. And you can take that back to well, the Knights of Malta for example, the red and the white. Like if you look the Tonguan flags, it's one of the smallest nations in the world. It has the exact same symbol as the Knights of Malta. Or it's just the British monarchy, or you know, they went all over and we do people worship these flags they put in the back of every single you know, presidential briefing. You got the American flag. Yeah, you're right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many of these countries are ruled by law.
Speaker 4: Of the sea, and it's law of the sea that was developed by the Canaanite Phoenicians. Carthaginians. You know, they came up with that basic legal framework and it's been in use ever since they came out with it, because before they were Canaanite Phoenicians, they were Minoans then actually started the Canaanite Phoenicians. So I mean, you take it all the way back into history. These guys were the ones exploring the planet. The Carthaginians sailed all the way around Africa, and just recently they had a test where they took a Carthaginian trirem and tried to sail it across the ocean.
Speaker 1: And it made it just fine.
Speaker 4: They didn't have any problems making those trips.
Speaker 1: They were highly advanced.
Speaker 4: So when we're talking about the spread of culture across these different continents, it shouldn't be ruled out that these people were really good at keeping secrets.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I just had a guest on my show. We just talked about it that Captain Cook and Christopher Columbus, both being thirty third degree Freemasons, when they went and found all found all these spots, they were just remapping the Earth from previous maps. These people had been around, they knew what they were looking for. I mean, I live in why the most isolated island chain in the world. You missed that by a few notches. You're going straight up to Alaska, you know, to find it easy? Yeah, to find here is any of these South Pacific islands is pretty hard. And they you know, suddenly found Australia, New Zealand, Captain Coke, that is, Tahiti, Hawaii. All these spots you can just you could miss so easily. Easter Island actually no, he didn't find East Island, but the Dutch found East Island. But still like to find all these little tiny dots just to you know, they're just they're just they already they already knew what they were looking for. They came here to rape the minds of these people.
Speaker 4: I think, well that could be a part of it too, is you know, these ancient technologies of the mind associated with magic and these mound sites and all the rest of that stuff. You could really enhance somebody's remote viewing abilities. And if that's how they're doing you know, the mapping back then, that would make a lot of sense. I mean, especially if you look at the fifteen eighties, they've got a perfect map of Antarctica.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't have that.
Speaker 4: According to you know, popular history. I mean, you never came in contact with it by that.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna think about how we had maps that old. I mean, I don't know. I sometimes it's like, I don't would you walk this? Like how'd you get an aerial view? Liked?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: You have to? Like sometimes you even question, like how the fuck do people even know what the places look like?
Speaker 1: To even maybe yeah, maybe they didn't really burn the Library of Alexandria. Maybe it was confiscated by somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's where we get the maps from Vatican Library now probably yeah, there you go. Yeah, these these cultures have gone around. I mean talking about North America, you mentioned North America going into places and taking the giant bones. That's a big one. The Smithsonian taking the you know probably I don't know if they dug up the mounds or not, but you know, there's that story of.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: It's not come to mind. The Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: I got a story.
Speaker 3: What's that guy's name?
Speaker 1: In Michigan, there are ten thousand mounds that they excavated and.
Speaker 4: All of the material, all of the artifacts for that is just sitting in the basement of a university, Michigan University, just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Nobody's even looked at him yet.
Speaker 3: Right. I had a lady on my show and she's on the documentary, Heather Arnold. She is investigating the giants of Aruba. And they have one of the giant skeletons in the basement of on one of the islands in a museum. But it's in this little closed spot so you never look at it. But you know, they confiscated this stuff, hit it. They don't want us to know this, and they've gone all over. When they went on the Crusades, these occult groups, part of their mission was to you know, take away the knowledge of well the ancients and of course brainwash them, kill them. I mean all that. It wasn't just one mission. I think there was multiple reasons why they went to these places and did what they did, right.
Speaker 4: I Mean, I hate to bring up Christianity, but it seems like that was the goal, is to get rid of all that ancient knowledge, to go everywhere and try and convert them, you know, get rid of their memory system, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, right, they went around And yeah, so I mean so when I here in Hawaii finding these spots, it pisses off modern academia, archaeologists, It pisses off even the Hawaiians because they consider themselves to be the first people here. But there are some people that here do that believe in the sunken continent of Moo when the ocean was lower, and that's what we're talking about here. And so I came, you know, I don't care who I'm offending. Truth needs to be and it doesn't matter. It's just like, that's that's the mission I've been on for years. It's just like, I don't really care who gets pissed off. If the truth shows itself, it needs to be known, Like why why should we be hiding behind all this? Oh we can't talk about that because, you know, because it breaks paradigms, And yeah, that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 4: It breaks generational curses. I mean, that's that's all you can call it. By by erasing all this memory, we could be so much further ahead than we are right now, and they have to keep us in that box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's insane. Think about the antikytheria device.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, right, just fell off a boat.
Speaker 4: And then you've got this anti computer and they're like, oh, but it doesn't actually work that well, right, Really you're.
Speaker 3: Telling us that, yeah, yeah, and that's just stuff we've been shown too, Like just think about what we haven't been shown. Stuff in closets, stuff in vaults. I mean, I know a lot of people go, oh, well, I bet I would love to raid the Vatican Library. But yeah, but could you read any of that stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still we need to know this stuff. I mean, look, we're just like floating when you're in a place where you don't have the coordinates to everything, your lot, and you're lost, your controlled, And that's how that's what they're doing. They're controlling us because we're a lost species. We don't understand where we came from, what we're here for, what our powers are. Like you said, ten percent of our brain, that's all we use. Three percent of our DNA. We're unconnected, And that's perfect recipe to control people and slave them. I mean, you know, just people like us are at least asking questions, but like a lot of people don't even care. They don't even care, they don't even care.
Speaker 1: Its perfect example I was watching the opening of a time capsule that was inside the Roberty Leaf statue when the Sjaws took it down. They open this.
Speaker 4: Thing up, and she's picking through all these documents, and then she finds a postcard from the Knight's Templar, and she immediately audibly says, oh, no, she did not want to find that, because now there's something they have to explain live on video. Why are the Knights Templar sending out postcards in the time of Robert E.
Speaker 1: Lee?
Speaker 2: What's going on with that? Making a statement? Yes, right, they're sending their memes up.
Speaker 4: And so it couldn't be any more obvious that all of this stuff has just been so blatantly covered up. And I don't think we're you know, they say we're entering this information age, But all I see is is them priming these new tools that they have for new forms of censorship, new forms of.
Speaker 1: Divide and conquer.
Speaker 4: I think that's why it's more important than ever to, you know, get involved and actually look up the people who claim to be influencers in this arena. You'll find that a lot of them are just totally inauthentic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree. And we do spend way too much time on social media too, Like, think about all the time we could be spending or reading things versus like, we have all the information in the world almost on these phones, and what do people do. They look at pictures of themselves and their family or your friends doing dumb shit, and meanwhile we have access to the most information we've ever had access to. I'm not saying everything's on the internet because I think we have to read books still, That's what I think. But yeah, we could be doing a lot more with all this, and they got us distracted. I see, you know, AI coming in as you know, it's like Elon Musk was against AI supposedly, and now he's just closed in his way. Yeah right, they're all this doing that. It's just like they're they're putting it in either way, you know, Oh you know, the fake the fake the fake alternative media is what I've been calling it, because they're putting in all this stuff that everybody is resisting, but because it's coming from them that people on the questioning side are like, Okay, I guess it's okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And we're just now starting to see the infrastructure coming to place so they haven't yet begun to fight on that. And there's so much money wrapped up in the idea of censoring shit off the Internet that you've got to find your tribes. We got to start thinking like a tribe, you know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely, I mean so like you know, I think it's pretty obvious now, like when you get Trump. Trump never talked about putting Stargate in in his campaigns or getting acquiring Greenland, but then those are the things he's the third second day's in, he signs Stargate, like, yeah, this is the real agenda. And I don't know this alternative media has been hijacked for sure, Like there's people like us that are true, authentic people, but there's a lot of people that are in there that I mean, I don't mean to go off on this tangent, but it's just like it's true, there's a lot of people in there that are fooling, a lot of people that are questioning, especially since COVID, because a lot of people woke up from that time and they're just hungry now. But they're easy to get from with all these others smaller I guess you could say syops, right, But.
Speaker 4: I mean Once people realize that everything that's going on in politics has been the most choreographed, well manicured show in the history of mankind, it starts to become a little bit more obvious that you have to go back before these people and you have to find out what they're trying to.
Speaker 1: Hide, because that's where the real power.
Speaker 3: Is, right, Yeah, exactly. I mean the cover up's deep because like for example, go Beckley Teppe, I touched this on this on the documentary. They planted olive trees over the site too, and they halted large scale excavation for the next one hundred and fifty years. And who did that? Members of the World Economic Forum. But so like they don't want people to possibly dig up the oldest temple in the world and what they might find something, you know, The cover up goes into also this place in Indonesia, that pyramid they found gom Pedang, same people covering it up. They don't want people digging in Giza, I mean, you know, and that's just that stuff, but the smaller things too, just finding like here in Hawaii, if you find some bones, you got to report it immediately, you know, little things like that. This cover up's all over and it may not be the biggest thing that they're trying to focus on, but if you look, they've been keeping us from knowing all this forever, so it is really one of the biggest things.
Speaker 1: Well I got a good example of that.
Speaker 4: So they found non human mummies in South America with three fingers, and what they have confirmed is that these are non human mummies. And I think that's as much disclosure as we're going to get because I don't think they're interested in studying that anymore.
Speaker 3: Were they the elongated skull, ones, elongated skull and three fingers, and they confirmed that these were not human.
Speaker 4: They didn't have the same DNA as us, So who did the mummifying and what's going on with the alien creatures that we know are now mummified on the planet. They didn't say that it wasn't native, but it was not a human creature, so.
Speaker 3: Right, And in Malta when I went to Malta, they have elongated skulls, no sagin little future here. They're not what we know of as humans. And I had what's his name, Brian Forrester on my show about three years ago, and he said, yeah, we carbondated those elongated schools in South America and they date back to only about two thousand years ago, So only about two thousand years ago, This earth can have been quite quite a bit more different than we think it was, with different types of beings walking around. I mean, you know, who knows what.
Speaker 4: Studying studying the Bible and ancient cultures and listening to what they have to say about religion and how they saw the world. It was so much different than what we expect, and the rituals and everything else is just it's fascinating how it influences today's mind. Like, have you ever heard of why they call it ostracism. No, the Athenians voted on these shards of pottery called ostracans, and these ostrakans they would etch people's names into, but after they would ostracize them and they'd have to leave. They would use these ostra cons for anal hygiene. This is where we get the idea of smearing somebody's name.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, and it.
Speaker 4: Fully survives in this ancestral memory. And so we've got all these terms we use, but we have no idea where it.
Speaker 3: Comes from, right, Well, that is getting ostracized smear campaign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: So weird how the proportions add up.
Speaker 3: I know someone wrote in the chat here the Chinese pyramids, so that's a great example of that too. They bury them. I'm on purpose. So one of the people that's in my documentary, his name is Mike Collins. He goes around the world. He's a YouTuber. Maybe you guys have seen him. I don't know. He he just films all this stuff. But when he went to the caves in China, I think they're called the Yongview Caves, Chinese government purposely etched in new carvings on the wall to replace basically what was there. So it's not just like an agenda that spans a few countries like it's worldwide. So it just shows you how big of a cover up it is. I mean everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: What I like to remind people of is that Antarctica is where all of these countries get along in perfect harmony. We're supposed to believe that they're going into wars against each other up here and then just getting along perfectly down there. You know how many missile systems you could put in from Antarctica.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's why they had.
Speaker 1: The Antarctic Treaties.
Speaker 4: Because they didn't want it militarized because then you could hit anybody on the planet.
Speaker 3: You know, what I realized is there, we already pretty much have a world government. Look what happened during COVID, Like everybody was on the same page, reading the same song sheets. I mean, it's not like it's not like there was really any resistors. Like there was two or three African countries that weren't on the same page. One guy leader, he's like, oh, we don't need your we don't need your vaccine or whatever, and yep, he gets dies of a heart attack. You know, so yeah, yeah, they're already this is a whole illusion game of country against country. We already have everybody on the same page. An artic is a perfect example of that, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Right, And you find them doing these human sacrifice rituals, which is war because they don't need to do it. Nobody needs.
Speaker 4: I mean, what's going on right now between all these different nations is not an accident. It's deliberately caused so that they can get rid of the population and they all kind of play on the same side. None of them ever die in these wars, you know, no, not for seventy five eighty years, you know.
Speaker 3: Just the order followers, the same people that continue to tell you what to do when all these false flags happen. The same you know, the people that just don't have it's like they don't have a soul of their own, you know, because they don't have a will of their own, so they just they can always get moregons. That's that's the problem. It's like, those are the people I've always say we got to wake up, but it's a really tough job. They're extra mine controlled, you know, and they're part of the rich.
Speaker 1: Blackmail is nothing new. Blackmail is a super super old technology that's been working ever since then.
Speaker 4: And it's only recently that we've started to ask the questions who is blackmailing who?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, totally. I mean it's a whole world of blackmail, isn't it everywhere? I I mean it goes down to local levels of politics and or or Hollywood or everything. Everybody's blackmail. Everybody's got some dirt on somebody, and that's how they keep it in check on that level. And then they got their order followers, and yeah, they got a pretty they've got a pretty good system going on there. I have to say, they are pretty, they're pretty smart. They're not intelligent, but they're smart.
Speaker 1: Right. I think of Janice, right, So Janice, the Roman god with the two faces sort of represents what we've been given ever since Roman times.
Speaker 4: It's like you've got the public face and then you've got the private face. As long as we keep those two separate, we can rule everything we touch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sounds about right.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Well, this has been a great episode.
Speaker 4: Thank you for joining me. I think we went all over the map. Is there anything you want to plug your movie, your books?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So Sacred Site is only on Rumble right now. It's going to be a docuseries. There's a streaming service that might pick it up, so I had to yank it off YouTube, but I'm blacklisted anyway on there, so it wasn't going anywhere anyway. And I'm not sure if a streaming service will take her or not because I'm talking about stuff did they probably don't like. But we'll see. We'll see what happens. And so right now you can catch the theat version I call it on my Rumble channel, which is Channa doown Radio or channed down Radio, and then the the the director's cut is on my Patreon at the moment, but soon enough the docu series is gonna have two episodes that cover have all the footage from all over the world, and I will just give a quick little shout out our a little show of who's in it, just so people might want to see some of these names you may have never heard of, but let's see Triffin of Unlocking the Code podcasts, said Lamb, Zach Royer, Mike Collins, Nick Yanna Jones, ol A Demaguard, William Ramsey, Sean McCann, Paul Wallace, Bob Tuskin, Heather Arnold. So that's the people that are in it, a very eclectic group of voices. I wanted that on purpose, so people aren't just getting one perspective, but a variety, you know, so they can kind of go, oh, what's this person's work and what's he's that person saying? And my podcast is chane it down. I've been doing it twelve years now, and you know, it's just a continuation of everything I've been shown to do how this world works. And I've had Nick on a while back, doing maybe a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a it was like maybe my first year podcasting. It was early for me. I mean, I know you're an og you've been around for.
Speaker 3: Well now I am. It's crazy how time flies.
Speaker 2: As you said, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, twelve years. Yeah, so yeah, that's where you can find me. Chane it down on Instagram. We kind of went all over the place. It's good because this information really is It's like, you can't just yeah it's the ancient past, but everything we know, I mean, you know, the read the reason the world is the way it is.
Speaker 4: It's also good self defense too, because I think when people realize that they really can't trust anything that's coming out of the system, they start to focus on what they can do to help themselves and their communities out. That's that's a huge issue. You know, we got to get back into into the mode of thinking outside of these machines.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not helping us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's not. No, it's not like, yeah, well, you know, it's good for people to listen to podcasts like this. It's good for people to start talking to people. Look, I don't I'll be honest, I'm pretty discouraged over the years, especially since COVID. I was very disappointed in humanity. But the people that shine shine, and those are the people that are my friends and the people that are trying to say something and understand the world we're really living in. So so I can say, hopefully we get somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I almost forgot.
Speaker 4: I got to ask you about the Nights of Malta. Okay, you know how connected they were to the Kennedy assassination and all the rest of that.
Speaker 1: So you went to Malta. Did you actually see their ample there?
Speaker 3: And I did, Yeah, I didn't get to go, and so I was busy looking for the grand Master's Lodge. I wanted to film that thing. Everybody asked didn't even know what the hell I'm talking about. It's not because of the language barrier, they just didn't know that. They didn't know. So I wasted time doing that, and I'm mainly there to film the megalithic sites. So then my time was short there and I didn't get to go in Saint John's Cathedral, which I'm really kicking myself from because but you've seen the pictures, Yes, I've seen the pictures.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable artwork and just masterful architecture right that.
Speaker 1: Place is like it's stunning.
Speaker 4: And you know, the Knights of Malta they have diplomatic immunity in every country on the planet.
Speaker 3: And they have a seat of the United Nations.
Speaker 1: What isn't that a little bit too obvious?
Speaker 4: People they can kill anybody they want to anywhere in the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and just get away with it. And their members aren't just religious Catholics. I mean there are some pretty horrible people that have been involved in that, like like, what's that British guy that was a molester and uh necrophiliac damn it. Uh, I can't remember his name, But just people like that are like those aren't devout Catholics. Yeah, oh, you're talking.
Speaker 1: About the guy from England who was friends with Prince Chomo. Yeah, Prince Mala Chance.
Speaker 3: Who's that Prince Jean Oh yeah yeah, Prince Shaws. Yeah, he's a diddler too, Yeah he is, he is, he is uh Jimmy Jimmy Savell that yeah, yeah, yeah, he's he's a Knights of Malta. Actually, I had William Ramsay on my show a little bit ago, and he was showing and discussing about the whole Trump cabinets full of Knights and Malta members. So yes, you know, in terms.
Speaker 4: Of insane religious organizations, the one that can get away with murder has got me worried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a high level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nobody talks about it. It's been funny.
Speaker 4: I've never heard Alex Jones say a word about the Knights of Malta or the Society of Cincinnati, huh, or the Cosmos Club, right, or the Pilgrim Society.
Speaker 3: I've never heard him talk about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just World Economic Forum in Buildeberg.
Speaker 1: None of the actual decision makers, you know, no, no, but uh yeah, we'll end it there. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: This is thanks for having me on Headless Giant Podcast.
Speaker 1: We'll see you again next time.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys,