Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. We are awaiting a briefing coming from Madison, Wisconsin with regard to this fifteen year old female shooter yesterday that killed two people, killed herself, six injured to remain in critical condition.
Speaker 2: The Dow is down almost three hundred points right now, and if it ends up this way, it's going to be the ninth straight day of negative numbers on the Dow Jones Industrial Average. If it does end negative today, it would be the first nine day losing streak for the Dow since the nineteen seventies. She had two hundred and fifteen points early today, it's now down to two hundred and eighty. The losing streak began the day after it closed above forty five thousand for the first time ever, just earlier this month. Even if it does go even if it ends down three hundred points day, it's still going to be up over forty three thousand, so still in some pretty amazing territory.
Speaker 3: What do you want to do? Swamp point? Okay, swamp is horrible. The government doesn't.
Speaker 2: Work man going to make us like a reality TV shooting wasn't bad.
Speaker 1: Noos always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: Hey Joe, a.
Speaker 4: Town all too clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways.
Speaker 3: Still a swamp. A batch of my work.
Speaker 5: Nobody said, drained the swamp.
Speaker 6: I said, oh, that's so keeps you know that.
Speaker 3: They just a side note before we're get into d C stuff.
Speaker 2: They are expecting to do an update out of Madison, Wisconsin on yesterday's school shooting. So if that, if they bring us some information, we can probably get to that live.
Speaker 4: If we need to, well nothing, it sounds better. It just sounds better. I'm just keeping it on the top of my mind. I don't want anybody to feel like bad or thinking something.
Speaker 2: Here's a really deep cut in terms of the way our electoral process works. At state capitals around the United States today, presidential electors are casting their electoral votes. This would officially give a formalized I should say President elect Donald Trump the victory over Kamala Harris for the election, largely ceremonial, obviously, it's the next step in our process in the presidential election. I just remember that four years ago, people started thinking.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, we do what when?
Speaker 2: And so mid December four years ago was a very important time. Now it's sort of just kind of playing off in the background, because when you vote on November fifth, or whenever you vote an election day, you're actually voting for a slate of electors that are committed to supporting your choice for president or vice and vice president.
Speaker 1: So they're calling the confirmation hearings Brett Cavanaugh two point zero. When it comes to Pete Haig, seth that the Defense Department nominee Pete Haig says planned to release a woman who accused him of sexual assault from a confidentiality agreement has set the stage from media circus.
Speaker 2: Do you he kind of had to do that, right, I mean, he kind of had to release her from a non disclosure agreement because if he continues it, it appears that he's got even more to hide.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know there was an NDA that was involved with this.
Speaker 3: He paid her off.
Speaker 1: I remember that, yeah, And I feel like when you pay someone off, it's not good. If there has to be an NDA in place, that's fire, if that's not just smoke.
Speaker 2: And I may have mischaracterized it when I said he paid her off. They reached a settler. Sure he paid her off. John Cornyn, Senator out of Texas, that I told him, hag Seth, it's going to be a miserable experience like Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing.
Speaker 1: I mean, Capitol police had to arrest dozens of people in the Senate office buildings back then, They had to escort senators as they walked through the halls. It was a mess. They said, it's going to be Kavanaugh on steroids.
Speaker 2: Cornyn is one of those guys who has become just through the course of his career, a leader when it comes to Republicans in the Senate. He says, they are open to confirming Pete Hegseth, but they want to go through the confirmation process. They're going to be looking for new information that may shed light on his fitness to lead the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 2: They want the process to continue, and we'll respond to any new information that they get.
Speaker 1: Trump is meeting with the TikTok CEO shout Chew at mar A Lago. He did say he has a warm spot in his heart for TikTok Oh. He credited it. He credited the app for helping him win over young voters in the election.
Speaker 2: I think that's such an interesting and weird black and white thing to say. I like TikTok because young people voted for me. That was well, that's not the only reason that people voted for you. They saw you on TikTok.
Speaker 1: But if you can get more attention being spread amongst young people on TikTok, you get more FaceTime, you get more recognition, your top of mind, they're going to vote for you.
Speaker 3: I just is I don't though.
Speaker 1: TikTok voters are really worried about policy. I think they're more about entertainments.
Speaker 2: Entertainment as well celebration, some of them voting for the chaos that they'd like to see over the next few years. Trump's also supposed to meet with Ted Sarandos of Netflix today at mar A Lago. He's going to be meeting with Jeff Bezos tomorrow. That meeting with Bezos comes after a report that Amazon was going to donate a million dollars to the inauguration fund. Congress continues to move toward the stupid thing that we see every seems like three months now. The government funding cliff, leading lawmakers have zeroed in on a bipartisan funding compromise, but they can not reach this deal if they don't have a new plan. The government agencies are going to shut down just after midnight Friday into Saturday. So House Speaker Mike Johnson supposed to introduce a continuing resolution over the weekend to punt that deadline to three more months into mid March, but instead they've been fighting over money for farmers, funding for the Francis Scott key Bridge, the one that collapsed. Those projects could turn what was supposed to be a routine federal funding extension into a they said Christmas Tree decorated with lawmakers pet projects because everybody wants a piece of something. Before they agreed to get into passing this continuing resolution.
Speaker 1: Trump is suing a polster in Iowa, a retired polster, over a survey that showed Kamala Harris ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, so this is the one that showed Kamala Harris was ahead in Iowa by six points, I think is what it was, and it ended up being wrong by nineteen points because Trump won by thirteen in Iowa on November fifth, And his argument was it's.
Speaker 3: Such a flawed, flawed poll.
Speaker 2: They should have never published it, but that they published it in an attempt to alter the election. And if that's the case, they it seems like they angered the poll, the ballot people, ballid people, the voters. It angered them, voters, you know, ballot people. It angered the voters in Iowa enough to the point that they came out and voted overwhelmingly for Trump because they were pushing back against that poll.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 3: I don't know. She's retired.
Speaker 2: This is one of those things that I don't This is a frivolous thing that doesn't go anywhere. The thing that he you know, it got the fifteen million dollars settlement with ABC seemed to be a little bit had a little bit more meat on it.
Speaker 1: On Capitol Hill right now, the House Intelligence Committee is getting a classified briefing about the drones.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you what we know about that when we come back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 3: Let's go live to Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: The police chief is Sean Barnes giving an update on yesterday's school shoot.
Speaker 7: Responded to the scene and or took calls for service within the City of Madison to allow us to focus on this tragic incident. Student reunification with their loved ones could not have happened as swiftly as it did without the assistance of SSM Health Dean Medical Clinic as well as the quick trip. Additionally, many people work well into the night and supported local restaurants community who came together and provided food and other logistical support for our team.
Speaker 5: Yesterday.
Speaker 7: We came together as one team, as one Madison, as one country, and we should feel incredibly proud about our response.
Speaker 5: I'll be providing some updates.
Speaker 7: At this time, but before I do that, I like to provide an important clarification. Yesterday, after looking at the computer aided dispatch system, it seems as if a call came from a second grader, it actually read the call came from a second grade teacher.
Speaker 5: That was a mistake.
Speaker 7: That's my responsibility, and I apologize and I clarify that today it did not come from a second grader. It read second grade teacher. I will also be providing several investigative updates from the eight PM briefing from last night. The Madison Police Department is committed to transparency and will continue to release information that can be used to.
Speaker 5: Improve public safety.
Speaker 7: This must be balanced against our commitment to the victims of this horrific crime and the need to do a thorough and complete investigation. As a result, I recognize many of you may have questions that I cannot answer at this time. I asked for you to keep the victims in your mind and respect their right to a thorough investigation. I also will not be taking questions at the conclusion of this press conference, but your pre submitted questions serve as the basis for updates that we're providing for you this afternoon. If your question is not answered, it is due to an ongoing investigation. Okay, we know a document has been widely shared on social media. At this time, we cannot verify its authenticity. We have detectives working today to determine where this document originated and who actually shared it online. At this time, we cannot verify the document. We asked that you not share the document or spread any information that may be false. Our department will provide an update on this document when we can.
Speaker 5: There are always signs of a school shooting before it occurred.
Speaker 7: Some of you have reached out about Rupnow's social media activity prior to yesterday's shooting. We're looking into her online activity. We're asking anyone who knew her or who may have insights into her feelings leading up to yesterday to please contact the Madison Area of Crime Stoppers. Again, anyone who may have known her or knew what she was feeling or going through at that time, please direct those those inquiries to Madison Area Crime Stoppers. That number is six oh eight two six six six zero one four or at P three.
Speaker 5: Tips, P three Tips.
Speaker 7: We will not be releasing specifics about these social media accounts at this time. Identifying a motive is our top priority, but at this time it appears that the motive was a combination of factors. Again, we cannot share that information at this time because we do not want to jeopardize the investigation and those who are currently cooperating with us. All patient status remain unchanged. The nine one one calls or the record of the nine one one Communications Center and their standing operating procedure is not to release documents in open and active investigations. Again, we are working to authenticate the documents that you see online that some are referring to as a manifesto, and as soon as we do that, we will let you know. Now the process for doing that is looking at original documents that may have been taken from the suspect's home, looking at information that may be on laptops or on computer to determine if this document originated from our suspect. Any disciplinary records would be under the purview of the school. Some of you have asked whether or not she was troubled, or whether or not she was troubled at school.
Speaker 5: We do not have those records. We are not the proprietor of those.
Speaker 7: On the question of bullying, we're talking to students to understand whether bullying was one of those multiple factors that I mentioned earlier. Some have asked if people were specifically targeted. Everyone was targeted in this incident, and everyone was put in equal danger. Today, numerous MMSD schools were targeted by false threats, often known as swatting. We're working closely with the Madison Metropolitan School District to determine where these originated and to investigate this call. We do not believe that there are any current threats to any Madison area schools and will continue to investigate these calls and any threats of violence as they come in. Let me be clear on this point. Making false threats is a crime, and we are working with the district attorneys to prosecute these crimes as information as gathered, and if we have to do that, we certainly will. I encourage all parents, all family members to talk to your loved one about this. We will determine where they originated. We'll use federal partners if we have to, and levy those charges as well. As we continue to investigate what happened yesterday. We're keeping the victims and their families in the front of our minds. We want to thank the countless people and organizations who've reached out to support them, as well as the Dane County Victim Witness Unit and the Dane County Emergency Management who provided direct support to the families to the Abundant Life Christian Academy. This is a hurting and haunting situation and the many survivors will need our continued support and we pledge to give them that in the days, months, and even years ahead. As a community, we must not allow violence or any act of violence to define us.
Speaker 5: We refuse to allow hate or destruction to win in this city.
Speaker 1: All right, we are going to pull away there from that press update in Madison about the fifteen year old female shooter yesterday that shawan and killed two people, injured six before killing herself. One of the big things about this story is the things that they keep getting wrong.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, in the original press conference yesterday that they held, they gave two different death tolls. One of them was significant, was more than double what it ended up being.
Speaker 3: And then this more.
Speaker 2: It was actually late last night that a police chief, Sean Barnes, said that the nine to one to one call came from a second grader, and he reiterated that point and said, I want you to think about that, it came from a second grade.
Speaker 1: Doubled down on it with nobody saying, actually, in the paperwork here it's a second grade teacher that made the call.
Speaker 2: Probably said this after that first screw up in the first press conference. Nobody interrupts me for any reason, even if I'm wrong. Okay, So then he gets it completely wrong, and then they say to him afterwards, Uh, you got that computer. They're completely wrong. Now here's the thing that has to happen immediately. Yeah, that kind of information has to happen immediately, and it may seem like a minor a minor point, the difference between a second grader calling nine to one one and a second grade teacher. It to me that's a major point, see.
Speaker 1: Even a bigger problem because he has led with emotion this entire time about gun violence and kids having guns and all of that. And that's a conversation to have, sure in this country. But it now makes it sound like you're trying to take a horrible situation and make it more horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and that you you're gonna lose argument, good will, You're gonna lose people who otherwise would listen to you on that topic. Again, not a whole lot of new information that came out of this news conference out of Madison, Wisconsin. I will say that the chief said that they are trying to track down this manifesto or what appears to be a letter that may have been written by the fifteen year old shooter where in which she praises other mass shootings and the perpetrators thereof, but also talked about her parents, described them as scum. So they said they have not yet been able to trek or verify the authenticity of that one. And then again the second major point was that it was not a second grader they called nine to one one. It was a second grade teacher.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Coming up in the next hour.
Speaker 1: It is true Crime Tuesday. There is a restaurant tour from South Bay who is trying to earn paroles. So he's admitting, yes, I did cook my wife's body. I guess he feels like that's going to grease the skins honesty.
Speaker 2: Maybe massive earthquake hit the island of Vanawatu, causing widespread destruction in the South Pacific.
Speaker 3: The injury to begin.
Speaker 2: Arriving at hospital, unconfirmed reports of casualties. I saw as many as a half a dozen. A tsunami warning was called off pretty quickly, but apparently the US embassy there in Vanawatu suffered some significant damage from that earthquake.
Speaker 1: Would you like your Jeopardy question?
Speaker 3: Sure quick? I don't have the We'll do it later, all right, Okay.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to mention this. The White House wants to pass, wants Congress to pass federal excuse me, pass legislation that would give greater authority to federal, state, and local governments to address drones that fly in US airspace. And I mentioned this earlier. Why haven't the rules caught up with the amount of drones that people are allowed to operate in all hours of the night worldwide?
Speaker 2: Not just commercial drones, Yeah, not just the ones that you find at costco, the kind that would otherwise be intended to kill us.
Speaker 3: Yeahs should have that in place right now.
Speaker 1: Today members of the House Intelligence Committee will receive that closed door briefing on drones from the FBI, CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. John Kirby said today, we need to do better. We need to better handle the growing ecosystem of drones in US airspace, and that's going to be Congress that passes something. I don't know why this wasn't addressed. I mean, we started talking about drones twenty years ago, right. I think I got my nephew who's twenty five a drone when he was like five, and he's really good at it now, and now he's in New Jersey somewhere.
Speaker 2: We told multiple stories between the two of us in opportune places where we've had to expend bodily waste.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're a news reporter, it's gonna happen to you whether you like it or not. You're gonna have to go to bathroom outside.
Speaker 3: You have to be resourceful. You have to find some new spots.
Speaker 1: Steve Gregor used to carry a big gulp cups in his truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, multiple probably he still does, just in case, Just in case. The people who brought you Liquid Death bottled water, it's actually canned water. But the Liquid Death water company has collaborated with the Depends brand of adult incontinence products to bring you the seventy five dollars pit diaper to allow you to go to a concert and stay in the pit without having the need to leave.
Speaker 3: For your nation.
Speaker 1: This became a topic of conversation because in San Francisco there was a Sabrina Carpenter concert and it was at Chase Center, and this was last month where a woman was filmed urinating in the middle of the crowd. It went viral on TikTok. She has seen squatting on the floor while the performance continues around her. Crowd reacted with a mix of shock and disbelief. Some people posting photos with signs that read I got peed on in the pit to see Sabrina m.
Speaker 3: It sounds like fun.
Speaker 1: If I've got to wear a diaper, I'm just not going to go because, you know what, it's not just like it disappears you're sitting in it.
Speaker 2: You're sitting in it, and I don't care how absorbent the pit diaper is. It promises to keep you dry and comfortable with leakproof technology and odor neutralizing.
Speaker 3: Material sitting in your urine.
Speaker 2: It also comes with adjustable waste and hip sizes and rock and roll inspired details like black pleather, metal stuff, uds, and chains.
Speaker 3: And they are selling it and in fact selling out.
Speaker 2: In twenty four hours, they sold out of their first release of pit diapers.
Speaker 3: We should try it, we should get one, No, and we'll put you in it.
Speaker 2: Why me?
Speaker 1: Because it it looks like it's for men, even though it was a woman that peeded. It looks like a speedout. Okay, so you don't wear brief cuts cut never mind, no, but I mean I guess it would fit underneath. It just looks pretty sturdy, like you'd wear it alone without pants on top.
Speaker 2: Well, in that case, that guy is wearing it alone. You mean the cut off black T shirt that doesn't even cover his belly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's wearing that all by itself. I don't know if you'd be in a pit and you saw that guy and you'd be like, I want to stand next to him.
Speaker 1: I'd have to have pants that are much bigger if I'm gonna wear a pit diaper underneath.
Speaker 3: And they don't get much bigger than those.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see the Saturday Night I commercial for the Oops I Crapped my pants brand? Now, two older people, Grandma doesn't want to play tennis because you know, she's still not fully in control of her of her bowels at that point.
Speaker 5: Here we are.
Speaker 3: It's Oops, I craped my pants.
Speaker 1: Oops, I crapped my pants.
Speaker 3: I've heard of those?
Speaker 1: Do they work?
Speaker 5: Oops?
Speaker 3: I crapped my pants up performed every bladder and battle control product from the market today. Here let me show you. I imagine this picture of ice tea is really a gallon of your pieces.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: You know, a super thick fluff counter allows for maximum observincy without leaking.
Speaker 3: I'm impressed. Oops, I crap my pants can hold a lot of duma.
Speaker 5: Oops I craped my pants. Are biodegradable. That's good for the environment.
Speaker 3: How do you know so much about oops?
Speaker 1: I craped my pinions.
Speaker 5: I'm wearing them and they just did.
Speaker 2: It's one of the absolute classic Saturday Night Oh my god, because I'm wearing them and I just did it.
Speaker 4: Did.
Speaker 3: That's great? All right, Gary Channon, We'll.
Speaker 1: Come more poop Humer.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI Am sixty.
Speaker 1: I smell chicken nuggets?
Speaker 3: Do you smell them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I feel like I can smell them.
Speaker 3: You have a very powerful sense of suggestion. Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I was just reading about Taco Bell adding chicken nuggets to menus nationwide starting in two days. They said, Taco Bells crispy chicken nuggets will feature tortilla breading and be served with three sauces including I have no idea, including the first ever hidden Valley fire ranch.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other dipping sauces include bell Sauce and Jullapeno honey mustard. I love sauces like I love dipping sauces. I like a selection of dipping sauces.
Speaker 3: I like to switch it up.
Speaker 1: I think you should be able to get all three dipping sauces. Just like you know, one nugget, you try one dipping sauce, and then you're onto the next nugget and the next dipping sauce.
Speaker 3: That's Chick fil A right there for you. They'll give you as many as you want.
Speaker 1: You're damn right.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Taco Bell will do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they'll do that either, but it's worth a try.
Speaker 3: You can continue to let us know what your favorite chicken tender, chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: Are, Chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, or chicken strips, chicken spears on.
Speaker 3: There's a place. I think it's Long John Silver Shannon.
Speaker 5: Great show as usual if you can find one.
Speaker 7: Long John Silvers chicken planks for sure, best plank, hands down chicken.
Speaker 5: Chicken planks. Long John Silvers.
Speaker 3: That guy kind of sounds like Cole Hauser.
Speaker 1: You know, people are very serious about their chicken. Apparently I found a copycat Long John Silver's chicken planks recipe.
Speaker 2: I love those coppycat recipes. When you were out and doing the dancing thing, Okay, you know a million years ago when like dance clubs, dance club the party itself didn't start and I hated it.
Speaker 3: I hated it.
Speaker 1: I'm an early Yes, I'm an early person. I was like the one that would get there at like nine and have the whole dance floor to myself.
Speaker 3: You get there early enough, you didn't have to pay the cover. There's that too, You as a girl, probably didn't have to pay the cover.
Speaker 1: Ever, did you ever go to that dance club that was on the way. It was right near the the the studios at kfbk arden Way area, and it had a light up dance floor. You probably didn't think because you already had kids and stuff. No, I didn't kiss, you didn't have Oh you went from Sacramento to Seattle.
Speaker 3: I wasn't any fun. But oh so that was the I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: It was like a disco club, and I forget the name of it. It was in that art and area, and me and my girlfriend used to go there and I just loved that light up dance floor. But we get there early, and yeah, the things don't start popping until midnight, eleven midnight. And I was never a late night, stay out late person.
Speaker 3: There were some friends.
Speaker 1: Unless I was at a rave till five in the morning.
Speaker 3: Well, that was different. It's different. Probably hopped up on some stuff, right.
Speaker 2: Laura Beginsky and Susie Lee got together again after their thirty year high school reunion. Hadn't seen each other in a long time and sort of rekindled this friendship and they talked about their careers and talked about being moms and their lives, and they said they totally missed going out and they're both you know, late forties, early fifties. They totally missed going out, hanging out, dancing, having a good time with their friends because nobody wants to do that before eleven o'clock at night anymore. And they're just out of it. And they said, listen, we want to be in bed by eleven because we got s to do in the morning. And that is actually the tagline for this new club that they started, called the Early Birds Club.
Speaker 1: I feel like they could have had a cooler name for it. The Early Birds Club sounds like the early movie. Yes, Yes, Bingo.
Speaker 2: Next month, it's supposed to be coming to LA. They've done it in Chicago, they've done it in New York, and this is where they'll basically do a club takeover early. So they started in Chicago, at a dive bar called the Burlington that sounds delightful, blinding snowstorm, and it's still about one hundred people show up, many of them they don't even know, and they're just ready to dance and sing with their friends. A cousin who goes by the DJ h bomb handle handled all the soundtrack, playing eighties new wave, et cetera, nostalgic pop records, female empowerment songs.
Speaker 1: They said, it's not it's my fight song, go on hello.
Speaker 3: They said, this is not a scene. Come as you are.
Speaker 1: You can wear sequins if you want, but you can wear pajamas with ugs. Don't wear heels. You're going to be in too much pain. There'll still be people in heels there. So Early Birds Club will host its first La parties January tenth at the Sardine in Sampedro. What's a hotter name the Sardine or the Berlin? Okay, the Virgil near Silver Lake on January eleventh. Admission is forty dollars or just have your friends over and dance in your kitchen.
Speaker 5: You could do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably cheaper that way than renting out a full club like that.
Speaker 3: It's going to get money.
Speaker 1: We should do that to your house. What do we turn it into a club? Takeover early birds party if you're not there by five forty five?
Speaker 3: The party starting with the bow.
Speaker 2: They said that in this current climate, this is where you start to lose me a little bit.
Speaker 3: This can't just be fun. Oh god, okay to come with a message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in this current climate, a space like this feels even more essential and almost political now, which we never meant for it to be. Now it feels that way as an act of resistance.
Speaker 1: See it sounded cool and then you had to work politics into it and spaces as women.
Speaker 2: Aren't allowed into clubs anymore? Or wait, they still are so weird? First we give them the right to vote?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 1: You're going to get in trouble and I don't want my fingerprints on that crime scene.
Speaker 3: It's not just women though, right? No, Well, I will say this.
Speaker 2: They said that it is a joyous dance party for middle aged Ish women, non binary and trans people who want to go out but also.
Speaker 3: Want to be in bed.
Speaker 1: See men being invited to this?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: No, well let me ask you this as a person of that ilk, a woman in one of those categories, right, woman adjacent? Right, would you say that men were the ones that ruined those clubs?
Speaker 1: No? I went there to meet men, you did? Yes?
Speaker 3: Interesting? Interesting, so would you? Okay?
Speaker 1: But now in the current but I'm also binary in the autumn, right.
Speaker 3: You are binary? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Right, yes, I'm trying to remember how. Yes, I'm picturing the genderbread person right now, and yes you are the binary sounds delicious in this current stage of your life. Though, if you were to go out dancing, you would either go with your husband or you'd go out with girlfriends. You wouldn't go out scoping for men. No, and my husband would not be caught dead dancing.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: So binary is relating to composed of or involving two things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, woman, male, female? That would be.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean I like no, No, just you're one of those two different things. I don't understand that word. Would you like to have your jeopardy question now?
Speaker 3: Bodies of water for.
Speaker 1: Six hundred dollars in this frigid region, Russia's Lena River rises near Lake by Coal and flows over twenty seven hundred miles north to the laptev Z.
Speaker 3: I have no, I have no idea pick an area.
Speaker 2: In Russia, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, a desolate area Siberia.
Speaker 1: Yes see teamwork and talk trending when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app