Speaker 1: On one Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R are this hour brought to you by Pittmasters and Poorrors coming to downtown Mount Dora a week from Saturday. We're gonna be out there with our house from Real Radio, big event Taco Bob, including a tailgate cookoff that will be hosting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're looking for a contestants. You can sign up right now WJRR dot com Slash Events. But not only people that want to be in a state cookoff. We're looking for everybody to come out. This is gonna be a big old party. Real Radio has wrestling out there, we have the cooking competition as well as Barry Kirch from Shiningdown's going to be out there doing some autographs and with the new Hot Sauce.
Speaker 3: So you want to go, It's only twelve bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah again WJRA dot com Slash Events and if you can cook a mean steak and you want to show it off, the grills will be provided thanks to Ace Hardware in Mount Dora. You get to keep the grill. Yes, steaks are provided at everything. Yeah, so get on that and get signed up, or just get your tickets. If you just want to go and you know, be there.
Speaker 3: I'm making a weekend out of it.
Speaker 2: Wj RR dot com slash events for all your information because we're getting a lot of text and emails about that.
Speaker 1: All right, taco, A little background on this next story.
Speaker 3: Before you know.
Speaker 1: After Florida State dropped their opening game in Dublin to Georgia Tech, obviously there's a lot of outrage and upset seminal fans. One of those a hardcore fan who is onto socials. His handle is at three two one. Knowle went on the Socials on X and said that if he said that if Florida State did not beat Boston College guaranteed they would win. He said, if they did not beat Boston College, he would eat an entire red solo cup full of dog crap with a spoon. You're just a fool now at three two one. Knowle has since disappeared after Florida State lost to Boston College, dropped his h his account and now everybody's.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, buddy, h a solo cup.
Speaker 1: With that background in place, here comes stand up comic Jordan Garnett, who is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. He has raised the bar even higher. He says that he's going to take that guy's empty promise and won up it. He's so confident that the Dallas Cowboys will win this year's Super Bowl, he says that if they do not, he will eat a red solo cupful of both human and dog crap with a with a spoon. You're a fool now he's on the record with that. He's just looking for publicity. Man, come on, you are out of your mind. Not nothing. It's cowboys and Cowboys fans. But I'm not betting that. I think I might just heave at the sight of a red solo cup full of the aforementioned items with a plastic spoon stuck in it.
Speaker 2: That country singer would be turning his grave right now that they're down playing a red solo cup.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: So we'll see, Uh, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: With that, you know, three two one whenever his name is at three two one whatever. He uh, people know who he is, so he's gonna be found and have to fess up to it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess that's an area code three two one, So he's here in Central Florida somewhere, so I would think yeah.
Speaker 3: Or three to two one, grab your spoon, pal disgusting man. Float of man, float of man, floating man.
Speaker 4: Got to be a man.
Speaker 3: He's gone to be a fun.
Speaker 1: Prior to Polk County we Go winter Haven, a driver was punched in the face after he complimented another driver's car. According to the Polk County Sheriff's Office, this happened about quarter six on Sunday. The driver was heading west on Tyndall Camp Road, approaching the Scenic Highway in the Dundee Lake Wells Wells area. Traveling in front of the driver was John Sturgeon, who suddenly stopped his vehicle, approached the driver, and allegedly punched the guy in the face. What did the guy who got punched in the face? What crime did he commit? Supposedly complimenting the driver's Dodge charger, you want.
Speaker 3: To clap your big top, guy, I'm telling to tell you a nice car, bro. I like your car.
Speaker 4: You brought a pay attention.
Speaker 1: I took the nice car bro as a sarcastic comment. I got in front of the dude, stopped get to I have all the video this on our Facebook page. It's a muscle head in a muscle car gets out of the Dodge black Dodge charger comes back and dude the exchange had just heard happen and he punched the dude in the face.
Speaker 2: This wasn't like a YouTuber, was it trying to add you know what I'm talking about the dictators?
Speaker 1: No, he This is just from the guy's dash cam video that happened to be on, which a lot of cars have.
Speaker 3: Now, you could take that one of two ways.
Speaker 2: Man, Like you know, when you pull up next to the little insert name of car, the Honda or whatever. Nice car, Oh, a nice car like I've I've driven by and seen somebody oh doing the flexic cale. Yeah, man, I'm the man of this thing, and I'm like, nice car, like douche a.
Speaker 1: Lot better just to be behind the dark tint and roll your eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't have tint and big bullet. Oh that's right, you've got the you're driving the daughter's or Yeah, it's losing more and more paint by the day.
Speaker 1: You got yourself into that situation there, Oh hell yeah, appointment yet.
Speaker 2: No, it's a long drawn out story, but I can summarize it like this, I need to see how long the AC is going to last.
Speaker 3: The free on.
Speaker 2: They're testing the AC to fix it if it's a worthy cause, and then if not, then uh then it's an unworthy cause. And I pump it with free on and get rid of it, not jumping it off on somebody.
Speaker 3: Don't even think that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you get rid of it while the a see still quote unquote works. Yeah, yeah, no, I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that, like, you know, like a deal or you can they could fix it for Mexican taxi or something exactly. It would make a hell of a taxi. You need to go for a riding that thing. It's spoiling. No, I really don't.
Speaker 3: And Maitland and winter Park p D.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you as of late not getting right behind me thinking I'm a high school kid out at you know, four in the morning, cause in trouble. I'm just a dude going to work. And it just said, s word, what kind of car isn't that crabby car? It's a toy De camera body.
Speaker 3: It's one of the most common cars on the road talking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a high school kid out on the road.
Speaker 2: It's five in the morning hat. It was my daughter's car. There were stickers all over the back. There's yeah, he looks like a high school car.
Speaker 4: But I tell you what, man, I like it big blue what Katie Perry Uh offered up some interesting information about her personal life.
Speaker 3: She her and Orlando Bloom, you know, an item.
Speaker 1: They have a child, and you know, they were together, then they got separated, and then they're back together. And anyway, I guess she really really appreciates when he does some of the household chores and is prone to reward those, which she refers to as acts of nervis orally, I'd love to play the audio of her describing what she does as a reward. When she comes down the stairs and sees that the dishes have been all done and you've closed all the pantry doors. You better get ready to get m h. Yeah, no, right here, I just did.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh I thought you were doing the hand She goes. She's like, no, you buy a red ferrari. I don't need a red Ferrari. I could buy one of those. The dishes are done. I'm gonna give you a.
Speaker 2: So did I did she ever get her dog back? Because if isn't she the one that had her dog kidnapped. I think it was Katy Perry Paris Hilton, No, No, I think it was Katy Perry.
Speaker 5: If she had her dog, Lady, they both look a couple of dudes. Katy Perry lady to Gaga, she's the piano player with I think plaque oriasis. I've seen the commercial anyway, I was thinking if it was.
Speaker 2: Her and her dog, it's a stretch now, but if he picked up the dog poop behind her, well, he could just put it in a red solo cup for the comedian.
Speaker 1: Go Go to Town, Yeah too.
Speaker 3: Flinch and Taco on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is j R R. Want a sound