Speaker 1: Your angel.
Speaker 2: Course, it's doctor Jerome Corsi, and today it's Monday. It's our July twenty first, twenty twenty five. We have a lot of news cover today. Thank you for joining us on Corseynation dot com and you can see me on actual read my post on x at Corsi Jerome one and on subseconds Drone corseyphd dot subseack dot com. And we're doing a podcast every weekday here at Corsnation dot com. Okay, Now, the main story over the weekend that developed has everything to do with the Obama coup in twenty sixteen to try to get Donald Trump out of the presidency after he won and beat Hillary Clinton. Now, this is at the core of my book Coudeta, which I wrote about the same set of incidents. And I think what you're gonna find from Tocy Gabbert is everything I put in this book. And what I called it was okay Kudeta, because I said, exposing deep state trees in the plan to re elect President Trump. Okay. So I wrote this book in twenty and twenty right at the end of the first term, when I knew what had been going on in terms of the attempt on Russian collusion all through Donald Trump's first term to oust him from office one way or the other. First they tried the Russian collusion. That didn't work. They've tried to you know, they thought I broke that one. And this is what this book is all about. And also another book I wrote called Silent No More, because I was the last witness before the Muller and Muller investigation. And what they were trying to do in the Muller investigation was to say that the songe had coordinated with Donald Trump and his campaign on the release of the stolen emails that the Russians stole from the Democratic National Convention. Okay, what I point out in this book was that the Russians didn't steal the emails. Seth Rich stole the emails, and I proved it. And again what was before the Special councilor he said, doctor, of course you were not interested in your theories about who stole the emails. We know is the Russians. No, they were the liars. They didn't know was the Russians. Then, you know, they brought me. They thought I hadn't tie to Julian Assange and if they had broken me, they would have made their case against Donald Trump. They said they were going to put me in front of it. I didn't have a time to Julian Assange. I figured out on my own that Podesta's emails were what Assange had at the very end as Songe was going to release them right before the voting in twenty twenty sixteen in November, and it was going to be devastating to Hillary Clinton. And I was right. I even though it was in the emails, I told it to Roger Stone. I did not have a source. I did not have contact with Julian Osange. Now a Moll investigation said they were going to put me in front of a jury in Washington that was going to find me for horrendous crimes and they were going to pursue that. So I'd go to prison for the rest of my life, or I could take a plea deal and say, well, I had a tie to Massanje I was keeping it from them. I struggled over it. I've CNN parked outside my house waiting for me to be arrested for months, and I finally in twenty eighteen, the Monday after Thanksgiving, I went to New York City and went on the air with One American News and said, I was not taking the plea deal. They could put me in prison the rest of my life, but I was not taking their plea deal. And that was a turning point point because the prosecutors then told my attorney they were going to indict me and I was going to go to jail for the rest of my life because it was going to go before jury in Washington, DC that would hate me. They never indicted me, so instead they closed down the Maller investigation. But now that Trump is back in power and Telsey Gabbert is looking through all these documents and declassifying them, we had over the weekend starting last I guess it started about last Friday, a huge drop of documents, some one hundred documents that showed the Obama administration had no intelligence whatsoever that Trump had conspired with the Russians to swing the election to himself. Now, by the way, chapter one of this book I called deep state treason, and I called a coupdeta because I'm saying in this book that Obama was a triteror Obama deserves to be brought up to trial for treason because he was trying to unseat a legitimately elected president, and he was using the power of the federal government to do it. Now, this Telsa Gabert gave a number of interviews over the weekend. I want to play a couple of minutes. Here are the one with Maria Bartiromo, because Maria Bartaromo went back and pulled out the prior interviews, et cetera, with people like Devin Nuness and John Radcliffe who at that time were in Congress, and we're arguing there was no predicate, there was no there there to the Russian collusion theory and it was all a hoax. Let's play a minute or two what Maria says, and she introduces it, and Telsi comes on. So go ahead, Chris, Let's play a couple of minutes of this.
Speaker 3: And we begin this Sunday morning with the biggest political scandal of all collusion and conspiracy at the highest levels against President Trump. Now Director of National Intelligence Telsea Gabbard revealing what this all audience has known all along.
Speaker 1: A cabal of.
Speaker 3: High ranking officials led by then President Barack Obama, CIA director John Brennan, and Hillary Clinton, among others, took the world on a wild goose chase to try and take down their political enemy, Donald Trump, no matter the casualties along the way. DNA Telsea Gabbart is now calling for prosecutions revealing declassified documents from the Russia collusion made up investigation.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can stop there. So what essentially Maria Bartaromo is saying, and Keelsea Gabrick comes on and affirms this is that this is detail a treason is conspiracy. That's what she's saying. It's a treasonous conspiracy. Now, this is the first time in American history that I think a president has been charged with a treason his conspiracy. And we're ultimately going to find out in this thing, is that Obama and Clapper and Brennan were all Russian agents. We're going to find out they were the ones who were conspiring with Russia and it was their interests that were at stake and they were trying to protect. If Donald Trump had been president, they couldn't tolerate it because they would be fought themselves for treason. That's the real story here. That story has not yet come out, but it's going to come out, and I guarantee it's going to come out. It was right all weekend. We've reported this before. We reported it at the time. I'll bring back my producer. At that time Craig Campbell and Craig will interview Craig Chris, the three of us will talk about it. But I at that time knew that, for instance, that Obama do you remember when Obama said to Medved in my second term, I'll have more latitude, of more freedom, I'll have more ability to do what you want me to do. Okay. And Clapper, who had been working with the intelligence agencies and they had learned how to front run the markets with monitoring the CFOs of public companies to see what their quarterly reports were going to be. Clapper delivered that information to Russia. I reported that before. And Brennan Brennan was voted for Gus Hall communist in his first election. When first election, Brennan voted and he voted for a communist. And Brennan hates America, he has hated it from the beginning. And and Brennan was the one who organized and I detail in this in this book. And Telza Gabbett hasn't found all the meetings yet, but the meetings in which Obama pulled together is inner circle and they decided they were going to go after They were going to go after Donald Trump on Russian collusion. Now why, okay. One of the main reasons was that through all of the end of the election in twenty sixteen, Hillary's email server became a big issue. And Chris Eved a little bit in that interviewer. I have a clip of Tulsa when Tulsa began walking to Maria Bartiromo. She really lays it out, so we can find the very beginning of her talking. I'd like a minute or two of what she says. There you're screening. That's where she's starting right there. Okay, so let's pick up on that.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Maria, thank you.
Speaker 3: What was the most damning thing that you learned after looking through all of these declassified documents?
Speaker 1: Maria, The implications of this are frankly nothing short of historic. Over one hundred documents that we released on Friday really detail and provide evidence of how this treason is conspiracy was directed by President Obama just weeks before he was due to leave office, after President and Trump had already gotten elected. This is not a Democrat or Republican issue. This is an issue that is so serious it should concern every single American because it has to do with the integrity of our democratic republic. What we saw occur here is, as the documents we released detailed, was that we had a sitting president of the United States and his cabinet and leadership team, quite frankly, who were not happy with the fact that President Trump had won the election, that the American people had chosen Donald J. Trump to be the next president commander in chief of the United States, and so they decided that they would do everything possible to try to undermine his ability to do what voters task President Trump to do. So, creating this piece of manufactured intelligence that claims that Russia had helped Donald Trump get elected contradicted every other assessment that had been made previously in the months leading up to the election that said exactly the opposite, that Russia neither had neither the ent nor the capability to try to quote unquote hack the United States election for the presidency of the United States. So the effect of what President Obama and his senior national security team did was subvert the will of the American people, undermining our democratic republic and enacting what would be essentially a year's long coup against President Trump, who was duly elected by the American people.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's stop right there. Chelsey Gabbert's got most of the story here, but she doesn't have the real point to the story. The real point in the story is that Obama was a Russian agent. Obama and Brannon and the Obama has been a CIA manufactured candidate from the beginning. I've been reporting on this since I wrote The Obama Nation in two thousand and eight. When Obama first serviced on the scene, there was a whole group of blacks that the CIA recruited. They thought that around around the time two thousand and eight, that they could elect a black Marxist radical and that we could have a Marxist takeover of the United States government, which in fact we just about have had. And that's the whole the woke and everything that surfaced through the Biden administration, all the lies about climate change, all the lies about everything, gender insanity, all this was manufactured. And it all has a plot. Why would the CIA be so counter America. Well, CIA killed Jack Kennedy. CIA was headed by John Dalla, John Foster Dolls I'm sorrying His brother Alan Dolls John Foster Dollas was Secretary of State, and they were globalists. They had supported Hitler and his rise. They had funded Hitler and through Wall Street Brown Brothers Harriman, and they were raising money for Hitler in the nineteen thirties because they believe that the future was a one world government and the United States was transitional there So this whole thing began to be penetration of the Democratic Party and the globalists by Marxists and Russia in an attempt to have a cool over the entire world, to have the entire world first go Marxist on the transition to one world government elite. One world government elite sees itself as transhuman and it was going to fundamentally re engineer human beings so that the Bill Gates is of the world could depopulate the planet and they would end up being the lords of the earth to have the resources of the earth go to themselves and their machines which would do all the work. Okay, So now this horrible plot evolved and started in July of twenty and sixteen when Peter Struck in the Department and the Department of Justice opened up a counter intelligence operation in the FBI and in the Department of Justice. Now, the Department of Justice should not have counterintelligence powers because that means it can act like an intelligence agency and it can aim itself against US citizens. And so what they did was through using the power of the Pisa Court and other methods of getting to the mainstream media and controlling the mainstream media and these toty leftist radical journalists who advanced the story of Russian collusion to the Steele dossier, which is nothing but to lie. Now, Donald Trump had the Golden Shower event and Russia and all the other crap that they put into the Steel Report Steele dossier, and Hillary Clinton funded it from her campaign, funneling money through Perkins Kooy the law firm. There's been nothing but trees in US and supporting getting rid of Donald Trump and getting you know, advancing this Marxist plan in America. Okay, so suddenly this book is going to come to the four because I'm the one who stopped them Aller investigation cold in its tracks. Had they broken me, they would have made their case against Donald Trump. But now Donald Trump has been re elected and we are now into a new era of begetting to unravel and get to the truth of all the lies that have been told in this country, going back to before World War Two. Okay, and you know, going back to the Heygliens. And I've written about this extensively in various of my books. If you show Chris the title of You Know the Truth about Neo Marxism, Cultural Maoism and Anarchy. I wrote extensively about Woodrow Wilson being a Hey Gallien professor who was teaching Hegel at Princeton. Okay, so he was a Galien, which was the beginning of Marxist Hey Marcus hey Gailianism, and it was the beginning of the demise of the United States. This has been going on since nineteen seventeen, at least, when Russia had a communist revolution. Of all countries, it was not predicted for Russia. Marx was rejected because it wasn't the rise of the workers yet. And that yet, the idea of destroying capitalism to advance to globalism has been the driving agenda here for the last one hundred years or more. Okay, it's a culmination of an evil plot. You know, we're going to need the mark of Cain Dork. There's plenty of biblical references to this, but what we're going to find is right at the I would say that Obama, Brennan, and Clapper are all for treasones, and that Komi will probably turn state evidence. I think he's the one that will, you know, open up and tell all the truth about all the lies to save his skin. Komy doesn't want to go to prison. But Kmy was at the middle of this as an operative, even wearing a wire on Donald Trump, trying to get Donald Trump to say some things about Russia that would implicate him. I mean, this was This is the most evil, dark chapter in American history, and I was at the center of it and broke it by not going along. They could have put me in prison the rest of my life, and I would have gone okay, except that they were the ones who were lying. And in the end, God always wins, and God's winning here too. But I'm telling you what we're going to see is going to be nothing short here of incredible, and you better hold on because it's only getting started now. This is what Trump meant when he said the Epstein was really a side show, was not entirely a side show, because you've also got the dark evil of the Satanism that's at the heart of Silicon Valley. It's at the heart of all of our elites in Hollywood and many of the elites in Washington and New York and other cosmopolitan centers LA which includes pedophily and all the other dark, dark secrets of Satanism. Baby killing. This dark chapter on America's soul is going to have to be excoriated, and it's going to be painful watching the disclosures that are coming out. But what you're going to see is that Obama use the powers of the federal government, the presidency to do a coudeta, and when they failed to get Donald Trump on Russian collusion, they shifted immediately into impeachment. They tried two impeachments to Donald Trump won over this whole Russian collusion nonsense, and the second one over Ukraine and his telephone conversation with Zelenski in which he dared to mention that Biden corruption needed to be investigated. Okay, so the cabal of Biden, Hillary, Obama, Clapper and dozens of others, Brennan Camy, all these people, Bill Barr cover up artists Durham. Tulsa Gabert said it was shocking that they didn't conclude what he now knows when the Durham report came out. Durham was a cover up. It was Bill Barr, I said from the beginning at the time, I said the account of the days, three hundred and fifty days and Bill Barr still hasn't indicted anybody. Okay, So this interview is over with Tulsa Gabbert over the weekend are historic and important And Chris, why don't you come on in this comment about this because I think, and it's a key turning point. The Epstein stuff is going to come out. The Epstein stuff is going to be revealed, and you're going to find the shocking details of you know, Prince Andrew and probably King Charles and a dozen other heads of state and Hollywood big wigs and P Diddy and all the rest of it involved in these sex drug orgies that are fundamentally satanic.
Speaker 4: Chris, Yeah, quick question on this. You think you think the Trump administration is playing a little game with all with everybody again, just like it did with the Ran and the and the and the strike of making the media think one thing, having Democrats jump, tricking Democrats to jump on board with the release of the Epstein files, having people on the other side kind of fighting on this as well, looking like they're united in the whole thing. Then bam, evidence comes out, and then and the deep State is won't pretty much revealed and would have to answer to answer to what happened.
Speaker 2: Well, the Democratic Party is not going to survive all this what's coming down, and and I think we're going to see a sitting president of the United States, former sitting president Obama, charged with treason. And I'm not sure how that's going to play out, but the implications of treason are a capital crime, and the evidence is going to be irrefutable that Obama knew what he was doing and did it anyway, and that it was Obama who was in Russian collusion, and Brennan and Clapper not and Hillary a whole bunch of them happy to make money off of Russia. Look how much money Biden took from Russia and from communist China and from Ukraine, while Acblue was taking money from the border and drugs and child sex trade. And in the middle of it was the CIA that you can't run all these operations without the CIA being involved. Laundering was massive. I'm going to start revealing it. And the corruption here is just overwhelming. So we're stay tuned because we're going to have some pretty shocking discoveries here and revelations coming in the next few days and weeks.
Speaker 4: Chris and Uh, What's what's going to happen now is you're going to see again the rats are going to be hiding a little bit. Some of them are just I'm watching the media trying to angle this whole story as well as Trump might have been on the list, Trump this and that, Trump Trump Trump. It's going to be a real shock to them to see what happens when all this evidence is released.
Speaker 2: Well, the media is and investigation the media and the major be froud not surprised to see Acris to MSNBC collapse. Would as we see the major newspapers go out of business, including the New York Times or Washington Post, because these are lying newspapers. They didn't publish the truth. They published lies. They did it as part of a treason, which they should have known were lies. I mean, there's Steele dossier and I detail how the Steele Dosier was put together Nelly or another one who's going to face criminal charges. She helped engineer and write the Steele dossier. She was married to Bruce Orr, and Bruce Orr was the one who was in contact with Fusion GPS. Nelly Or worked for Fusion GPS, and Bruce r brought Christopher Steele into the FBI. I detail all of that, and there's testimony, lying testimony, and the testimony is going to be brought out as well, So people are going to be charged with lying to Congress. I mean there's I would say that the media, the FBI, the DJ the CIA, the NSA under Obama, and the court system are all going to be facing criminal charges. This investigation is allowed to proceed to its full conclusion.
Speaker 5: Chris, I'd like to see that happen as well, and no doubt about that. Well, it's in process. It's now in motion, and Jeffrey Epstein's going to have to come out because the sex aspect to this, and that's what I wrote in that book about you know, neo Marxism, cultural Maoism, and anarchy is that.
Speaker 2: Theory beginning with Graham in World War One, the attack shifted to the culture attacking the culture of capitalism, and the solution was uninhibited sex, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. And so therefore, you know, this has all been part of a plan to undermine the moral character of America, to reduce belief in God, and to lead the American people into slavery and massive depopulation of Chase. I'm going to move on to a couple of other topics, but any last thoughts on this one. This is gonna be a big subject. We're gonna be covering it for a long time.
Speaker 4: Oh was Gvern was pretty much a signed to handle this situation. And I'm curious as to why Durham and anybody else missed some of these details.
Speaker 2: That they didn't cover them right.
Speaker 4: It could be access too though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Horror Horowitz, the eye hector generals the whole bunch of the crop cover up artists designed to protect the rather than to investigate and expose any ill doing. I mean Komi coming up and saying that Hillary clearly mishandled her email server, but she did hand to commit a crime. You know, handling classified documents and releasing them intent is not part of the law. Just doing it is a crime. The law, it does not require proof of intent. So again, I think we're at a point which is going to be a very difficult point to go through, but it's necessary therapeutically for the United States to recover from the deep evil in which we've been immersed, and I'm gonna do everything I can to expose it. Okay, let's shift gears. I want to talk about Russia and Ukraine. Now, Russia and Ukraine, Donald Trump, Putin and Trump are not communicating effectively with each other right now, Okay, because Donald Trump is now listening to Kellogg, this General Kellogg, who has always been a warmonger, always wants to support Ukraine, always wants to destroy Russia. It's another Russia hater. Okay. And the military has been filmed with those over the years, going back to Curtis l May and Cuban Missile crisis and all the rest of that. Now, the key here is that if he's study Donald Trump, Donald Trump wants to be known for the art of the deal. He wants to be a peacemaker. He wants to move towards the Abraham Accords in the Middle East. He wants the Gaza Strip to devoid of Hamas and he wants to relocate the Palestinians. Okay, now all of this is underway, and in the process of all this going underway, what you're finding is that we have a situation where number one, the Putin is continuing. Zelenski's going around. He did this and his act up in the White House when he was supposed to come in to sign that agreement to you know, sign over natural resources to the rare earth minerals to the United States as compensation for the money we'd spent in defending Ukraine against the Russian invasion. Well, Zelenski acted up, and he wanted to have a permanent guarantee, and he wanted this and that, and Trump basically threw him out of the Oval Office. Then Zelenski went to the Europeans. Europeans, Oh, we'll give you all the money and we'll support you with arms. We'll put a standing army into Ukraine. You know, France could do a transgender parade down the shamsilis a easier, They could put a standing army in Ukraine. And Macron remem married to him apparently a man, an older man. Yeah, I mean the corruption in the European Union is enormous. The European Union is bankrupt, and over this winter, I think we're going to see the European countries failing because economically they're not sound okay, So what Putin needs to understand is that Donald Trump wants to cease fire. Just as he's gotten a ceasefire with Iran, it's a period in which then he can try to get a peace deal. Now, ultimately, if Iran does not go agree that they're going to renounce nuclear weapons, Donald Trump's going to have to deal with the Ayahtola. And he did not assassinate or did not give the green light to the cadres that Israel had infiltrated into Iran to kill the Ayahtola. The Iyatola is not going to come around. The Iyatola is going to be dead man walking because again, Trump is not going to allow Iran to go back to a nuclear weapons program. Right now, He's broken the back of Iran by stopping it from developing nuclear weapons, bombing the hell out of it with our B two bombers, and those were massive attacks. Iran is out of the water. And the red gun that was left brought those Chinese planes in. They took out the two nukes that the Iatola thought he had when he made that big statement, We're going to see the world explode. It's going to be a historic night tonight. Yeah, we didn't have the nukes because his own people flew them out of the country, sent them to China. We were on the verge of World War three in nuclear war then. And also when at the end of the Biden administration, we sent over these attack of missiles and our troops were firing them deep into Russia from Ukraine, and our guidance systems were leading them there. At that time, Putin stood down. Now Put'll do the same. Putin says, I'm going to declare thirty days cease fire. I don't care what Selinski does. He wants to attack us, We're not going to return fire. We'll defend ourselves, but we're not going to have a counterattack to compensate for his attack. Let Selinsky break the ceasefire. If Trump sees that Selensky is the one is perpetuating the war, Trump can solve it by firing General Kellogg, who's going to say give more weapons and more money to Ukraine and then go to massive crippling sanctions against Russia. Economically, these are bad ideas, so it's important the balls in Putin's court right now. Putin just says, look, I'll give Trump a chance. We'll just stop fighting. We're gonna keep our territorial gains. We're gonna stop fighting, and then shows Zolensky to be the bad guy. When Trump will act accordingly. All Trump has to do is stop funding Zelensky, take the money and the weapons away, and Zelensky collapses. Zelensky will also be a dead man walking. These are the solutions. But Putin's going to listen. He's got to think. He's got to realize that Donald Trump's been telegraphing to him that war is not the solution. So you'n have to put up a little bit of you know, crap, and that Dolensky's going to be attacking him. He's not going to counterattack. That's not going to be easy. Putin's iner circle is going to think he's weak, and he's again talk about a coup to get rid of Putin because he's not tough enough. Putin's got to be in control here and do the right thing. He does. We can come out of this with Trump working with Putin to establish peace through prosperity. Okay, that's got to be the theme of the Trump administration. When Trump win wants to win a Nobel prize, he's gonna win it on the theme of peace through strength and then peace through prosperity, not peace through war. The wars will perpetuate the next war. People get killed, and then their relatives and loved ones resolve revenge. It doesn't solve a problem, perpetuates it. We're gonna talk about the global economy again. I'm warning you the global economy is yet fragile, and that you should not expect that we're going to be in clear sailing, just because again Donald Trump is in president. He's strong, and he's trying to get things shaped up economically. But if we take a look right today, let's just do the price of gold right now. I'm going to look it up on the internet as we're talking. It's three three and ninety two dollars an ounce. Okay. And the price of silver. Let's see where silver is right now. Okay, So silver today is thirty eight dollars and ninety two cents an ounce. Both are up. They're up because the world tensions again are heating up. And if Donald Trump ramps up the violence because he thinks Putin isn't listening, so we're gonna try to get Putin's attention by being tougher, by punishing Putin. Well, that's not going to be the way. That won't work either. That'll just escalate and pretty soon we'll be back at nuclear war. So if Putin will listen, just stop fighting for a while, Donald Trump will settled this war in Putin's paper, because no one's getting that territory back on eastern Ukraine from from Putin without a nuclear war. Okay, so the dynamics here. Please call Swiss America. Look at our sponsors. Swiss America has the ability to get you some gold and silver right now, and they're going to increase in value. Get a copy of this book I've written together with Dean Heskin, how a coming global crisis will create an historic gold rush, And you can get the book by calling eight hundred five to one nine six two six eight. Write it down one eight hundred and five nine six two sixty eight. That's the way you get this book. That's the way you can be able to understand why the bricks. Nations are going to form their own currency and go back to a gold standard, probably now over the weekend. Also, the cyber legislation was passed, and finally XRP is out from under. I own XRP in full disclosure, I own a good deal of it. But I've seen from the beginning XRP is going to be a standard of exchange, and it's going to replace the Swift system, which really doesn't work very well. It's cumbersome and have to trade into dollars and out of dollars back into local currencies to deal with international trade. XRP just trades XRP, and it's instantaneous. Also, I think we can take a lot of assets off of the balance sheet of the federal government, including a lot of these non discretionary assets like social Security, by paying them out an XRP. Certainly the young will take that because XRP right now is about three dollars and fifty cents a unit, and it will someday be worth a thousand dollars a unit in the not too distant future. All Right, we covered a lot of ground today, and one last thing I want to note is that I see on zero hedge that the Biden administration plan for electric mail trucks has crashed and burned. Okay. Behind schedule is nearly a ten billion dollar project to roll out thirty five thousand battery powered US Postal Service vehicles by twenty twenty eight, with three billion funded through Biden's twenty twenty two Inflation Reduction Act, which did not reduce inflation. Okay, So that million dollar boondoggle is pretty well over. Okay, So despite a one point seven billion spent, only a small portion of this electric vehicle USPS fleet works and Republicans are going to cancel the remaining funding because again, electric vehicles don't work. They don't work long term because they have to plug them in. They don't charge very well. When it's cold, the batteries set fire, it runs out of electricity. You can't even open the doors to get out of the car. So effective immediately. I'm also seeing the various shipping lines are no longer going to transport electric vehicle cargoes because of the lithium battery concerns. We recently had a cargo ship burned out of control. I believe in the either the Atlantic in the Pacific. I'm not sure which it was. And the electric vehicles caught fire and there's no way to put them out at sea water doesn't put out an electric fire. With the whole move away from electric vehicles, again, I think we're seeing the massive insanity that was occasioned upon us by the Obama Biden critical thing King, neo Marxism. Finally, Colbert I was canceled. Democrats want an investigation in it. Colbert was one of the if it could bear watching him, so anti Trump, and there wasn't humor any long. It was just a anti Trump editorial. And the networks are losing a lot of money on these leftist late night shows. Okay, So I'm seeing that the country is moving away from all of this communism, this gender insanity, the DEI, and all the other open border things that have destroyed the country, and Trump is in the ascendency. I think Trump will establish peace both in Ukraine and the Middle East. And again I'm encouraging Putin to think that it through and understand. Trump has been telegraphing a strategy that maybe Putin doesn't want to hear, but it's one that would work. Stop fighting and the war will end in the end. God always wins. As doctor Jerome Corsi, thank you for joining us. It's been Monday here, July twenty first, twenty twenty five. I'll be traveling a good deal this week, but we'll be doing podcasts every weekday and I'll be live again through the end of the week as we really continue to explore these stories of what's developing here to be one of the major investigations in the history of the nation into the Obama treason. Oh, thank you for joining us. Of course, A Nation dot Com will be back every weekday. God bless I don't s