Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis Goldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis Goold. I r a dot com excited for another comedy call with a very funny man, mister David Keckner. He's going to be in Sue Falls at the Orpium Theater this Sunday, David, welcome back. How you doing man?
Speaker 2: I'm good because I'm developing a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes you are. Now we're gonna have to have you over for dinner. It's gonna be a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Now, pastic I was hopeful, but I didn't want to No Hei.
Speaker 1: She's a good cook. Hey when I met her, I was thin. Now I'm over three hundred pounds. So she's a very good cook.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait to get there.
Speaker 1: There you go again Sunday evening in Sue Falls, and we're so excited again. It's promoted as an office trivia with Todd Packer and the real live you Todd Packer will be here, but there's also comedy involved. It's going to be a fun show, and folks that are fans of The Office, they again, that is a program that has like a huge, huge following, And I know you you bring up anything, they know everything about every episode. So I'm excited for the Office trivia part. That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: I know, I love that everybody thinks they know everything. Guess what they don't. There's some do you know that. It's a perfect blend of harder questions, use your questions, stuff they know they knew, and they you know whatever. But I will say it's the greatest trivia show in the country. Bar nun se what happens? I come out as Tod Packer, do a bunch of lines. We interact with the audience for a couple of minutes. We begin the three rounds of trivia. During those three rounds of trivia, I tell stories. It's kind of like a stand up hybrid storyteller trivia show. At the end of the first of the three rounds, we determine the top two teams. The top two teams then go backstage to rehearse for a scene they're going to do on stage with the real Top Packer. Then I do Q and A. We come up they do the scenes, the audience decides the winner, and then I do a mean greet.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. I am excited for this. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun. And the thing that's really again, people know you from TV shows, so they know you from TV shows, from movies. You know. I love your character on The Goldbergs, I love your character on everything you're in. You bring so much to the character. But this is a chance for people to get to see the real David Keckner again. You're gonna be Todd Packer on Saturday on Sunday as well, but we get to see the real David Keckner as well.
Speaker 2: That's right, absolutely, and I don't you know, I'm glad you have seen that. Maybe someone can tell me who it is. Quite frankly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll bet it does get tough from time to time. I'm looking here. Do you even know how many movies and TV shows you've been in? I think it's about yeah, I'm looking right now. On IMDb it says two hundred and sixteen and then it says upcoming seven, So you do the math on that. It's quite if you've been in a lot of things, and some of these, you know, like American Dads sixty six episodes of that, you know, the Goldbergs thirty eight episodes. That counts as one on this list.
Speaker 2: But that's exactly that is one.
Speaker 1: It all adds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been hired two hundred and twenty five times. Apparently I can't see the jobbed.
Speaker 1: Well, every time you do a job, you do a great job. And thank you again. I am excited to finally get a chance to meet you and see you do this fun program on Sunday. Thank you again for chatting with me once again. I know we talked a month ago. You coming out, Oh yeah, we'll be there for sure.
Speaker 2: While doing me Grisa please say hello.
Speaker 1: I will absolutely do that. And again, if folks, if you don't have tickets yet, get them now and I'll make sure it'll give you information on how you get all of that. But again, David, thank you for taking the opportunity to chat with us once again. And you've got somebody that comes with you that is done does this program with you? Who is that gentleman again?
Speaker 2: Rob Mayer. We've been together doing shows for eight years. It's a tight show. It's a fun show man. I tell you, I guarantee you your face is going to hurt.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm absolutely looking forward to that, and I'm going to give you something to look forward to as well. When you come to town. You've got to try something here that you've probably never heard of before. But it's a South Dakota thing. It's called chislick, and it's little cuts of meat that are like cut in small pieces and then fried and seasoned. And if you get a chance, you got to try that. I'm from here and I didn't know that it wasn't everywhere till I moved away. Then I was at a bar, I'm like, why don't you guys have chislick? They're like, what the hell is chislick? So, yeah, you gotta try some chislick while you're in town. H Well, we will see you on Sunday. Thank you again, sir.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm blessed you so much.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you absolutely. We appreciate you taking the time to chat once again again this Sunday at the Orphium Theater downtown Sioux Falls. David Keckner will be here for office Trivia with Todd Packer, and you get to come out and be a part of the office trivia and you get to also be there with the real live Todd Packer. Will's real name is David Keckner. But he's gonna be here. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun. If you don't have tickets, yeah, you need to get him now. You can find a link at Sunny Radio dot com Again David Keckner in Sioux Falls this Sunday again. Sign up for tickets right now. Find the link at Sonny Radio dot com. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.