Speaker 1: We are here again with another forbidden hangout, and we're just here to have a good time. We're having a few drinks, some conversations. We got some wonderful company right here in the studio with us. Of course, as usual, we have Rider Lee from Raised by Giants. How you doing Rudder.
Speaker 2: Sign language? You sign language?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm great, happy to be here. I got Dan in the studio, so it's gonna be an awesome, great time. Really looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: They show Dan, how you.
Speaker 4: Doing doing good man? Just trying to do my part and hit mute at the right time after that dab you gave me and just chilling in Fort Collins, Colorado. You guys are you guys are the best? And uh we're just we're just hanging at the hangout right hell yeah with the dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got some crazy ass dogs here.
Speaker 4: So we've got three dogs and three dogs two of them are pretty horny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a good time later, Corey, what's up man?
Speaker 2: Oh nothing, this is my third show today. I'm a little beat.
Speaker 1: Mmmm shit, you better hang around here. Don't be a buzzy wheezy. What's up man?
Speaker 5: All right, up, I'm good bro' just chilling like one fucking villain. You know what I'm saying. Glad to be bad and the forbidden hang out fruits.
Speaker 3: Wheezy, you give me a oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. That's good and we're on rock fin right, we are on rocking.
Speaker 5: I do want to mention this sounds cheesy and ship, but I did open. I did get accepted into the rock Finn family. So you can find me on what is truth, wheezing and ship. So uh hit me able to follow up?
Speaker 6: Brand new, brand new.
Speaker 5: I just started it. So if uh you're into dick jokes and such, follow me and you will be rather please, right Corey.
Speaker 1: Yes, and uh, wheezy, you do owe me a blowjob for that one, so I'm holding you to.
Speaker 5: I'll hit the balls, all right.
Speaker 1: We got someone, We got someone entered the meeting with a phone number very mysterious, like, who is this mysterious phone number that just entered the meeting?
Speaker 7: Curious? Well, hi boy, I don't know female tonight, but I damn it god, Uh Courtney from Stars of the Morning light Ride or something?
Speaker 8: This link.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope you're not easily offended and welcome.
Speaker 7: Oh no, not at all. No, I'm good at blow jobs.
Speaker 10: Do we call one hundred spank.
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: I just give me fun. Ex Cube, what's up? How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 8: Hell, it's all good. I'm back in San Francisco again, as you can say.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 2: So, if anybody doesn't know this out there, ex cubed and I have launched a new show. It's called Showtime with the Cube. It is a TV and movie review show. It is fucking hilarious and you guys all need to check it out. It's on podcast platforms everywhere, and it's YouTube friendly, believe it or not.
Speaker 8: So holy shit, yeah, which is which is pretty crazy. Well, uh, show Time with the Cube. Uh, it's on the forbid. Then you'll put it on your networks on our network, yes, yeah, listen. The podcast format's up there. Video format you just have to search eight s keb four to twenty percents on YouTube and the video format set there, which we use in Riverside, which has been a great platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corey's been fucking yelling at me to get it, so I'm gonna have to check it out for sure.
Speaker 4: I see YouTube ads for that.
Speaker 2: It's fucking great. I'm like blown away, and I'm not impressed by any fucking anything, and so I'm like a holy shit because it records natively on your side of the computer and it uploads in close to real time, and so what you get is picture perfect audio and video, better than Zoom or stream yard or anything else I've ever used. So what's it called Riverside FM?
Speaker 3: Does it charge your money like Zoom does?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think it's cheaper than Zoom. Especially Xcube found a deal online for fifty percent off coupon and so he got a whole year for ninety bucks. So it's cheaper than Zoom if you do it that way. And it's got all this stuff. You can stream right to YouTube and a couple other places and.
Speaker 8: Every platform as long as you got your streaming key. So yeah, any platform you and put it to, you can put it all of them.
Speaker 1: Oh that would make stream labs pretty much obsolete as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it removes any for all that. And you can do all your editing and overlays and like right in the software. When you get done recording and it gets done processing, you can add your logos, you can add whatever you want after the fact, change backgrounds move around the windows. It's like it's it's it's top notch.
Speaker 3: Well, what about inviting people into the stream though, Do they have to have an account because that's.
Speaker 2: No you nope, you just get you got a link and you click the link and you're in. And actually it functions like stream yard. It functions a lot like stream Yard, but it has better tech in the recording and uploading stream Yard Zoom stream Yard.
Speaker 4: It's like you got to go premium to get a certain video quality and that's pretty expensive.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you can you can have it when it's stream different platforms. You can have it stream in the full ten ADP if you like, or if you're not actually doing the streaming of other platforms, you can just see each other locally in seven to twenty P and that that speeds of the process. But afterwards it does the rendering of the camera on your end, so everything looks ten ADP after you get done with it. So even if somebody looks like blurry on your side, whenever you go and you render it and it sends you the final copy, there is clean, clean footage. So it's worked out pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're have to check it out take.
Speaker 7: How long does the rendering take with that.
Speaker 8: One depends how many It depends how many tracks you have. Okay, so when we had four people on last week, on day zero, I think it took it about thirty five forty minutes to render every track because it renders every track separately.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so rent its every track separately, and then you can go through and if somebody was a dick, you can just delete their audio. Now, it might be weird, it might be weird to watch, you know what I'm saying, But it's like, hey, this was asked, you know. I'm just it's gonna be weird moments in the show where we're like talking to a ghost but I'm deleted from the show. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It records every track separately and then puts them together and you can normalize each track individually and stuff like that. It's really it's good. Stuff was clean.
Speaker 5: I guess the only question that I have after that is, uh, do you think my Little for You is clean? Execute?
Speaker 8: Probably not? Probably, Okay.
Speaker 1: It's like I can smell how dirty it is from here, bro frind.
Speaker 5: It smells like foreskin juice.
Speaker 2: I read the fine print that if it detects Mexicans that just blocks them automatically, especially Hitler Mexicans.
Speaker 8: If it detects masicons, it might automatically like transport transport you to like New York or whatever of the place.
Speaker 3: Scanning, scanning for Mexicans, scanning for Mexicans, Mexicans detected.
Speaker 8: There we go. I mean this may be a semi racist podcast. I mean I'm okay with that. Semi racism.
Speaker 1: Semi we got.
Speaker 2: You got a semi for you.
Speaker 5: You got the gay bridge behind you.
Speaker 8: So yeah, there we go. There we go. Hey, hey, I've got at today.
Speaker 1: We got Birch driver. What's up Birch? And also connecting his audio is Eric Hecker, Eric Birch, How you guys do it? I don't know if they're connected yet. It's hardly so hopefully.
Speaker 8: So yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Hey there is welcome Birch. How you doing? But can you hear us? I don't think he can hear us. Okay, so we're gonna go to Eric.
Speaker 8: Eric.
Speaker 1: Can you hear us? Buddy?
Speaker 9: I can hear you. Just got in here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, man, Thanks for joining us. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 9: I'm doing fantastic. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh well, welcome, we're having a good time already. Hell yeah, uh, maybe we could start with going around and seeing if anybody's got anything interesting up coming there, doing anything they're working on, any projects? I know Corey talked about the new podcast him and ex Cube are doing. Who else got something going on? They want to promote or hore themselves out a little.
Speaker 8: Bit about about saying around here? Okay, we're not. This is an inclusive podcast, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm a spread them and get it out there.
Speaker 8: Nobody like that.
Speaker 3: We're getting so big right now, I'm go ahead.
Speaker 4: This is like Union of the extra Unwanted, super Unwanted, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Eric, what you got?
Speaker 9: I brought my first person on to Deciphering dot tv, so I'm very happy about that. Omar from Watchers Talk is now doing live shows off of Deciphering dot tv. So I'm happy that my platform is helping other people get their voices out there in a censorship free capacity.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I love it.
Speaker 8: That's great.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Eric?
Speaker 3: Good to see you brother.
Speaker 9: How's it going going? Great?
Speaker 3: Loving it? Having a party?
Speaker 8: Party?
Speaker 1: Yeah, party time tonight. Ryan Burns, welcome, bro.
Speaker 10: What you're doing?
Speaker 11: Hey man, glad to be here. I'm just super excited that all of you guys are on here and super excited. I think I heard somebody very happy about the uh the corn pop.
Speaker 6: Talk or something along those lines.
Speaker 11: But was that some serious, some serious Biden's support there, I think I heard.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're going to find that around here.
Speaker 6: Right now, right now, horrifying.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 11: I'm just glad to be here, glad, thanks for inviting me, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, welcome.
Speaker 7: I hear some Southern accents. Are there any of you down here in the South?
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm raised in Louisiana.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm watch that's me. I'm North Carolina, North Carolina.
Speaker 7: Oh darn here pretty far the only thing I got going on, that's it's not YouTube related.
Speaker 8: I'm host.
Speaker 7: I'm organizing and hosting a huge holistic fair next weekend, but to Northern Georgia like above right under Chattanooga. Hell yeah, I mean I do the YouTube, I do everything, guys. Oh, and I might have an article about me coming out in the nation Phil boy Orser soon. Hopefully they gotta get back to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a friend quick, Oh I'm sorry now, just a quick reminder that I did join rock like the day ago. So I put a life check comment. If you guys want some uh some people jokes and conspiracies and she isn't it be truly appreciate it? Hell yeah, put some. I won't go there. I'm not quite there yet, but I will join you.
Speaker 1: Chris Birch, are you with us yet?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 9: Finally figured it out?
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome, Berts. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 12: Are you a happy birthday? Lated birthday?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 4: Berts. Was at the last party.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, we got shrews and play it bags.
Speaker 1: That was fucking crazy, dude. Man, those bags got a little loud, I guess, but you know we had.
Speaker 3: A good that was dark Hole.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: We played dark Hole dark Old.
Speaker 1: Yes cool, it's like in the dark.
Speaker 3: It sounds sexy, but it's not sexy.
Speaker 1: Am I the only lady here so far? No, you don't feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: Rider is sometimes a lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 7: I identify.
Speaker 1: She goes by the pronouns A and we're very accepting here.
Speaker 3: Cool fucking interdimensional time traveling cowboy space Jesus, that's me.
Speaker 2: So have any of you actually had anybody use pronouns like face to face, like like introduced himself.
Speaker 3: You have in California?
Speaker 9: Yes, oh wow, I have a family.
Speaker 7: Member that I have a family member that's doing all that jazz. Yeah yeah, and I guess her her name well, start as Lauren is now Brier. And I have to refer to them as they and their family member as a cousin of mine. Yeah, yeah, you say what you want. You're not going to sign me. Trust me.
Speaker 1: I have not faced this, yeah anybody.
Speaker 8: I usually vent people by looking at their when they got their profile up. I just see if they put pronouns in it, and then I automatically know whether I should take them seriously or not. So, I mean, that's just I mean, that's that's the immediate thing that's right out the gate whenever you're looking at a question.
Speaker 7: Then, so with your programs, with your shows, what do you do at the beginning, because I tend to always say, you know, welcome, you know, ladies and gentlemen or whatever the hell might come out of their mouth. Do you guys just not saying anything?
Speaker 8: Yeah, just yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I don't think I've ever said ladies in gentlemen, but.
Speaker 1: I tried to do a seductive dance for everyone and then as much as possible on video.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that doesn't work, No, Chris, that's that's not a good entry. That's not the best entry. But yeah, I don't know. I don't think I've had anybody who's came I don't know if y'all had this instance, but I don't think I've had anybody who's came through and watched any content who uh typed anything up, like yeah, like they were offended by you know, not going off of pronoun or something like that. Somebody wanted to go off of And I did plenty of content, you know, talking about folks who are paying station and ship like that.
Speaker 2: You know, our Day zero has a complaint on there on our reviews for Today zero. So basically, somebody said I fucking cursed too much. They said every fucking third word is a fucking curse word, and I don't agree with them. What the fuck do you guys think.
Speaker 4: You're dropping the choice and you should drop a lot of reels because they put an automatic bleep in it, it sounds kind of cool.
Speaker 2: They still gave us like four stars or something, and I guess my, my fucking cursing wasn't fucking enough for them to fucking not uh, you know, dignorating.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, they couldn't go too low because because you got a black gull in the panel. Okay, you don't want to you don't. You don't want to be on that train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're racist when they criticize my cursing. Definitely.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going around and we're seeing if anybody got anything interesting they want to plug or promote or whoor out? Do anyone else want to talk about anything?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I gotta. I guess I'm on you.
Speaker 11: You may see me on Jack Osborne's Night of Terror UFOs tonight on Discovery Plus.
Speaker 6: That's my cheesy TV pitch.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's very cool though.
Speaker 6: He's a pretty cool guy. But I'm not a huge TV guy, but that's my.
Speaker 3: Pitch, sweet man.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, my band just recorded uh an EP and it's probably gonna be in two weeks or so. We're called Moonstone Quill, so keep an eye out were it should be pretty sick.
Speaker 12: That's a great name, man, I like that.
Speaker 8: What do you like more rock?
Speaker 4: Or we're like, uh, we're like a string band, so kind of like Blue Grassy guitar, mandolin upright based and violin and.
Speaker 7: Uh like a musician's band, like guys that really know how to play their instruments.
Speaker 10: Well everybody except me, so pretty much.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's what.
Speaker 4: I'm a rhythm guitarist, so I just strum and then they jam on it. But uh yeah, one of the songs is kind of a truth or friendly has truth a truth or friend friendly theme in the lyrics. Uh So once it's out, I'll share it a lot and hopefully it'll resonate.
Speaker 9: Racco Yeah yeah, all right, but are.
Speaker 8: You gonna be put Are you gonna be putting that out on like a Is that gonna be like ianed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should be out. We recorded everything, but it should be out on like Spotify, YouTube, all out there. Uh probably in like we want to. We're shooting for September twenty second release. So it's it's we're like a local, we're like a Colorado bands. We play live a lot and we've never gone to the studio but.
Speaker 10: Hippies totally Yeah yeah, br right, but uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you go to You didn't go to Fish, did you No?
Speaker 4: But we'll take the Fish fans, we'll scoop them up for sure. We're kind of we're kind of in alignment with like the hippie jam band thing.
Speaker 2: Because it's Fish is at Dix like this week. I think they're playing tonight. Also, uh, they're doing a fortnight run. I've been to Dix to see them like at least three different times. So, yeah, your greatest band has ever been. I've seen them one hundred and six times.
Speaker 4: Fish. Yeah, Fish is super divisive, but I'm done with them. I would go to Dick's, but you're I don't know they're it's kind of.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 4: We all know like the c I A l s D connection, and I'll just leave it at that. I don't need to be around that all the time.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I love that c I A LSD connection. Baby, all right, everyone in the chat, feel free to jump in the conversation anytime you want. Hell, feel free to owing the conversation. Send me an email. I'll send you a fucking zoom link. You'll be in this bitch with us. I'm not scared.
Speaker 8: So I just.
Speaker 7: Realized you don't know who I am, Chris. They don't even know who I am.
Speaker 1: I don't tell us all about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah I don't. Yeah, now you just have a random woman just hanging out. Yeah, I'm Courtney from Stars of the Morning Light. I just started it last November. I mainly focus on like positive stuff, and I do the Emerald Tablets every Friday, I go, I'm going through the tablets for people.
Speaker 8: That's me.
Speaker 7: I also like do a cash record readings and timeline cleanses and all that jazz. And now I guess I organize and host holistic fairs. So that's who I am.
Speaker 8: Fellas.
Speaker 7: I just realized you have no idea who the voices on the phone originally from outside Chicago now in Georgia. There you go, been here eight years?
Speaker 4: What part of Chicago?
Speaker 7: Well, no, I was outside of Chicago. I'm actually do you know where the Navy base is?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like.
Speaker 7: Way far north. I was born and raised in Waukegan, Illinois. It's like a little mini Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the only way I can explain it, Oh yeah, okay, weekend.
Speaker 4: I think that base is supposed to be real haunted. I have heard that it is.
Speaker 7: The entire area, the whole Chicago land areas. That land ain't good man, And if you think about it and go through the history, yeah, all the weird ship comes from.
Speaker 1: That drunk.
Speaker 4: Drunk at the green. The negative gang survives. You're like, what the fuck.
Speaker 9: By weird shit? Did you Obama?
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, that's what I'm not a big fan of Chicago, and.
Speaker 13: I got that's why I'm a But that's why we moved.
Speaker 7: We moved down here eight years ago in twenty fifteen, because we saw we saw a whole lot of writing on the wall.
Speaker 4: Let's say, yeah, I left in twenty twenty and uh, it's fucked up. I actually went, but it wasn't all that bad this summer. But twenty twenty one, when everybody was sucking the faucy dick, it was I didn't want to be there. But I think a lot there's a lot of normal ass people that just happen to live in a blue wasteland. But a lot of people are waking up and it's a rude awakening.
Speaker 1: I want to hear.
Speaker 9: Someone when leaving Chicago and then being like, damn, I miss Chicago.
Speaker 1: I couldn't hear about you.
Speaker 4: I'll admit that I miss I miss it in the server Okay, okay, Lake Michigan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I miss it in the spring. Chicago in the spring is well, at least back in the back when Chicago in the spring was beautiful and just so much fun. Yeah that I will.
Speaker 1: Writer in Dan, Yeah, writer and Dan. You guys were doing a podcast earlier and I was listening, and from the title that you might title it, it is pretty black pilling. The conversation that I heard, Uh, somewhat depressing, but you know, very realistic.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: I just don't know if I agree with everything, because I'm I just try to stay so positive at times that I don't know. I just hope that I can manifest this different type of reality into existence. But uh, you know, from what you guys are saying, you're expecting in the in the near future, some kind of massive war, turmoil, all this stuff, and yeah, like that is definitely what appears to be the direction they're trying to get us pushed into. I just, you know, I have hope that there's more than enough people that are on the right side of history now that have kind of went through the initial bullshit awakening phase and now are just ready to not participate in anything else that comes at them, that's for sure. But how do the rest of you guys feel about our future? I mean, we got plenty of different directions. We could go different timelines, different options. I'm hopeful. I'm hopeful that because you know, it seems to be a slow roll of everything either way, and it's we're not you know, anything that is threatened, like World War three, you know, immediate millions of people dying off from vaccination deaths and all this stuff that we're here about in the conspiratorial community, and Project Bluebeam and alien invasions and all the shit we hear about every day that's trying to scare us. It doesn't really happen. We keep waiting and waiting for these major events to but like everything points to something like this will happen, but it never really does, and we just keep end up waiting and wasting our time and energy waiting on these stupid fucking things that happen that may not never happen, or they could happen tomorrow. But either way, we're wasting our time thinking about it. If that happened, they happen. We can't really change that. But collectively, I think we can change the direction that we're headed. I don't know what do you guys think.
Speaker 5: Ry and I were touching a little bit on that. When we recorded earlier.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the Artemis Moon mission, which is a fucking joke. Ye, they scrubbed it for a second time, and they're sending like a dummy with sensors on it to test the radiation levels. And then afterwards I watched a interview with the guy from NASA and he said they're not even going to attempt a manned mission to the Moon for another twenty to twenty five years. I'm like, why don't you just call the guys who did it in sixty nine? Huh, why don't you just see what they have to say about.
Speaker 3: It, because I don't think we really win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fucking joke. It's a total fucking joke. Like I can't believe it took me so long to like catch on to the moonlanding being totally faked. But yeah, it's a complete crock of fucking bullshit.
Speaker 5: I was talking some shit on Twitter, you know, to all these people saying, oh, this is embarrassing, come on, Artims, get your shit together. These are all people that believe the NASSA bullshit, And I was trying to pick some fights and arguments with some of these clowns but no one took the bait, and uh yeah, I mean for anyone to question that, you get considered the fucking mooney to But you can watch the Chinese rocket or even the Russian rockets from the sixties. It looks like fucking video games.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: And if you're gullible enough to believe in that shit, now that's real, that we really went to the fucking moon. Ask humanity, you're a fucking idiot. You're the same person that's gonna be double mask in your car driving alone, you know, to this fucking day, it's the same kind of crowd of people that believe that shit.
Speaker 2: Well, what I really want to know is once they send this uh this probe up there, because it's all it is, is really a probe and to test radiation levels, what happens when it comes back in the radiation levels tell them that they can't send a man up there because they're so fucking high. How are they going to explain that one?
Speaker 8: I'm lucky the first time.
Speaker 1: Well almost on the week space is fake and gay train almost.
Speaker 2: So this week I looked up the Chinese photos from their rover that they have up there, and all those pictures show that the moon is brown. It's not fucking gray like it is in all of the fucking photos and videos we have allegedly from the moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've really been thinking in my mind and redefining the whole term of space. I don't think the space exists the way that we think that it exists. I mean, I think, but I don't think that we can travel in space. I don't think a man can travel there. And then when you break down the world is space. You know, you got spa ace and what a spa means. Spa means healing with water, and ace is like ace in the hole, you know, like you got the highest suit. So really space means uh, you know, water. So what if space is actually water and it's not this outer space? Right? Because if they were talking about outer space, why don't they just call it outer space?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Why is space force? We think of space, we think automatically.
Speaker 7: Think of space and keep going.
Speaker 2: I mean, have you guys, have you guys seen the Space Force logo with the Egyptian head on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't they call it outer space force?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: There's a play on words. They're tricking us, They're trying to manipulate us.
Speaker 9: And I think you're getting you're getting involved in a battle of semantics for sure, but postulating as well. I mean, it's cool to say, what if there is no such thing as space, but that's just postulating, just going off with the fact that these guys have lied to us before about so many other things. You're just extrapolating another potential lie. But that doesn't it doesn't hold any water since we're talking about water. Yeah, I mean exists, actually answer, I understood, But we've had We've had tons of we have tons of proof that we can I mean, so it's it's cool to question, but without any substance, I think it's it's bad to go that far in that direction. I feel that there's a lot of factions are actually doing due diligence to just like flat Earth was inculcated in our conversations. I think any real direction that we go, there are real factions that are working really hard to debase real positions with things like you're saying.
Speaker 14: But everyone's got their own they're always thinking and try I try to think of myself kind of being in the middle.
Speaker 5: You know, when it comes to space, the speed of a bullet is what one hundred or eighteen hundred miles an hour. And when we're told we traveled to the fucking moon, we traveled twenty five thousand miles an hour. And not only that, when you look at the whole NASA shit that it was founded by Operation paper Clip, Nazis and all this stuff, why the hell should we be the official story.
Speaker 6: So there's plenty of stuff that you can.
Speaker 9: Actually the official story. In the slightest I'm not doing that in the slightest. I'm just saying I'm not about to throw the baby out in the bath water.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, not either. Space doesn't work the way that we think the space works. I didn't say the space was fake and then we couldn't get there. I just don't think that we can actually travel a man in a craft or in a freaking rocket to outer space. I just don't think that it's possible.
Speaker 9: I agree that we can't take a guy in a rocket and put him in outer space, but I think there's tons of technologies that there are factual trails that we can follow that show how we can function in outer space and therefore have a secret space program.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, you can't throw it all out with the bathwater. I mean, as far as you are about speed, you know, the escape velocity is seventeen thousand, right kilometers per hour, right or something like that. And that's just the speed that it requires to escape the gravity. Well, and so if you're going to talk about those kinds of things, you have to be like, well, then what the fuck is gravity?
Speaker 9: You know, like.
Speaker 15: Totally at the math, and we do the math all the fucking time. That indicates that the strength of gravity is for real, you know, And and so it requires that speed to escape an orbit basically into an orbit. And as far as Chris Chris your question, I don't know, maybe some of you guys don't know who I am. I have a podcast called Green Knight, Green Knight, dot Green, and the primary mission of that show is to is a solution. Right. So I think a lot of us want to talk about solutions, and we always put the plural on a solution solutions, like, but there's only one solution. There's only one solution. Any organization that we try to create at this point will just be corrupted if we don't make the psychological trenfort. Yeah, have an uncorrupted organization, right, And so we can you can't fix the system with the system, you know, so and you know, just to go back to what Chris was asking, which is like, it seems like that we we always approach these big events but never actually get there. And that's by design, if you ask me, It's like we're always kept in this state of constant, like.
Speaker 1: A constant Oh, I'm what's going to happen next?
Speaker 15: Yeah, And you know, it's like I had someone tell me the other day they're a flat earther and they were like, well, just because Obama fucking was dogging the flat earth or she was like, oh, that means that it must be true. But that's the psychological tactic as well, you know, yeah, right, they want to legitimize it by tearing it down, and almost like they legitimize certain people by you know, you know, banning them, you know, or or censoring them. Right, It's like, oh, what he's saying must be for legit right, because he got censored.
Speaker 9: But I don't agree with you more on that. I agree one thousand percent. That's the angle that I'm coming from and why I communicate to the world on my experiences. Like Chris was saying, at the anset of this question. You know, you know, what if this stuff happens in the future, and what are we concerned about. I'm screaming from the mountaintops for two years that this is actively going on. We don't have to wait. This technology at the South Wall that's actively being used against you a brain right now. No one's listening. You know why, because their brains are actively screwed with and no one's listening. Yeah, And how much more do I have to say? There's a technology at South Paul For two years, I've been talking about that's provable. I've provided documentation, and everybody's going, well, if this stuff was going on, someone would say something and we need to be scared in the future about technology. And I'm just going, how come no one's listening now? It's everyone I got, I got, I got how many people on this board right now?
Speaker 15: I think it's Yeah, the psychological operation is fucking working.
Speaker 12: You know, it's like rockly.
Speaker 15: Even in the truth Or community, we're all divided about shit, you.
Speaker 9: Know, right we're looking at When I got into the truth or community, I thought that would drop this information on the table. It's like a group like you and I would leave and then there'd be eight people disseminating that information for me and then the world. But no, I thought it would be that simple.
Speaker 15: Oh they're just bro and then let's just keep talking about other stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, I will say that, like out in the wild, when I've been yelled at for being like a conspiracy theorist, it was with somebody who I who was conservative, quote unquote like kind of like a don't tread on me person who got the vaccine, and then I openly talked with them about how I didn't get the vaccine. And then when they turned on me, the first things they threw out was flat earth or five G fear, like, you're afraid of five G? You think the earth is flat? And I'm like no, I just don't want to get the vaccine. So that, like out in the wild, for people that are in that cap you know, the first thing they do for people that question any of the main narrative is throw out QAnon or throw out flat earth or throw out I don't know, five G or chemtrails or something, even though the baseline is just don't take the government jab.
Speaker 9: So I.
Speaker 4: Can relate to people that question the shape of the earth or that explore that corner. But it's pretty much weaponized against us because people that are just making a basic health decision about the vaccine are put in that camp of people who are really out.
Speaker 9: There, you know.
Speaker 4: So that's that's just what I saw out in the wild when somebody flipped out at me and and you know, threw those out immediately.
Speaker 3: Well that's what QAnon did, right, q Andon coded everybody with the same ship, and then they were able to get away with banning people and deplatforming people under the basis that they were QAnon Trump supporter, right, and they that they thought that all the conspiracies was connected to this you know q Andon thing. You know, QAnon really screwed a lot of ship up and it was a CIA scio, just like the flat earth movement is a CIA scio. Right. There's so much shit in this community that that is actually hijacked to make people look like fucking looney tunes, right to discredit them and use just like Dan said, like flat earth and you know, all this different shit. You know, it is weaponized on this side too, not just in the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Man, Corey and I had Bart Sibrel on the other day, and if this dude is getting threatened by the CIA and has hits out on him. I'm sorry, Corey, just just don't sleep too close to my bedroom or anything when you're here. That's all I got to Shit, can I.
Speaker 7: Express a thought that I can I express a thought that relates to this that I had today kind of talk about what Chris asked, thank you? So today I was doing what I was doing, and I was thinking about and this has nothing to do with space or any of the jazz is now. I was going way back in my mind too when people thought that the gods told him to sacrifice. How do we even know that the gods supposedly, who are not actually gods? I mean, we're God's to chickens, I mean asking chicken who God is? Yeah, we're God. So but supposedly we're all sacrificing right to these gods. What if that had nothing to do with it? They never asked, They never even once thought of it. Some random psycho that is a ruler of a tribe of one part says, hey, we're going to sacrifice, and we're all going to focus our attention on getting this like the best crops and how it worked.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 7: Then news spreads. Oh, sacrifices work. We must have to do it to these gods, that must be what they want.
Speaker 8: The point is.
Speaker 7: When us humans can focus together, our intentions are what we want. We are extreme. We are way more powerful than any god or god. So the problem is is now jump thousands and thousands of years. We're not sacrificing anymore. We're listening to all the bullshit and we're sacrificing our minds to it. And it doesn't matter what.
Speaker 4: Some people are handing their child up to the altar of Fauci and like basically killing.
Speaker 7: Right there you go, same difference, and it probably starts from like one or two tribes completely separated from each other, some psycho serial killer, you know, many many moons ago. So that's what I'm trying to say, is that for me personally, it's what had just been said a moment ago. It's changing the mindset. And the problem that we're really in now is that the awakening period is that of oh, my goodness, this is a lie. That's a lie, and having to deal with the acceptance of it to actually move forward, of letting everything that we ever fucking knew completely gone, and then learning that we have the power to re establish whatever the fuck we want. And then, like it was already said, to establish something and for it to not become corrupted, we would have to establish something completely that we have never seen or witnessed ever and throughout all of history.
Speaker 2: Man to me, well, one thing, I think when you look at the history of sacrifice, it definitely started in two different places simultaneously, give or take. I mean you have the ancient Canaanites, and then the practice was continued by the Hebrew Israelites. And then you have the Aztecs in South America and in Mexico doing the same thing. So it's unusual.
Speaker 7: So it's unusual. And see, here's the thing. So was that just like an energy or a spirit of the land that told that group to do it? And it wasn't. But now we've they turned it into all the gods, the gods and then everybody jumped on board and oh, we're going to do it here, we're going to do it there, We're going to see what happens. But it wasn't that. It was people were using that while focusing all of their intention. I'm not saying that's what we should do, of course, not. I'm using that as an example as to how this can go from a group of people coming together and focusing you know, how it's really fucking bad opposed to really good. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: The thing about space exploration that scares the hell out of me is that it's been like, literally every year since nineteen sixty one, between ten billion and sixty billion dollars a year have gone into these projects.
Speaker 6: We don't know where they're going.
Speaker 11: I mean, it's really easy to say like we're sending this into space, because then there's no way to track it really well.
Speaker 2: I can tell you with certainty that in the early days NASA was an intelligence front. Most of that money didn't go to NASA. Most of that money went to the CIA. Like I'm a Kennedy researcher. I found at least seven people connected to the Kennedy assassination that all ended up at either NASA or allegedly ended up at NASA or Machaud or Boweing or these aerospace companies. But back then they were just fronts for the CIA. They needed to get you know, they needed to funnel money into black ops, and that's how they did it.
Speaker 6: Totally.
Speaker 11: And I have to be super careful about this because I've got some budget requests out right now. But then try to talk to somebody with a company called the Aerospace Corporation, and I was blown away how these adjunct professors and the like can just write these letters to you know, air force bases, universities and Department of Defense and just easily request funds. I didn't know it worked that way. They can just request funds and put it and basically put it towards research wherever they want.
Speaker 6: And here here I've.
Speaker 16: Been after it's mind blowing to me, Like I've never been on the inside, and I'm like getting a little glimpse at this point, and it's horrifying.
Speaker 15: Well, if you want to talk about bankrupting the earth like a cern, right, like how much how many billions do we spend on that shit every year?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 15: I mean that's more expensive than any of the other stuff, any of it.
Speaker 4: I look at SAT alone.
Speaker 3: I look at these corporations as a money laundering system, right because whenever you look at all of the corporations that people are donating to, or they're giving money to, or the government's giving money to, it's really just giving the money right back to them. You know, they they own the system, the opposite corporation, they own the sister corporation. There's chair people on the board of the corporation that it's going to. So it's just a money laundering system. And that's the way that I think that it works. You know, anybody that donates any kind of charity, they're the chair person of that charity, So the laundering their money, and their money is going right back into their pocket.
Speaker 1: A right, guys, I wanna just real quick, just real quick, I'm gonna welcome everyone in the audience. We've got a bunch of more people listening right now. If anyone the audience wants to join in the conversation, you can do a few things. You can leave a message right in the chat or send me an email Forbidden Knowledgeennews at gmail dot com, and you can join in the motherfucking broadcast. So send me that email or send me that chat. Thank you. Go ahead, man.
Speaker 11: So I was just gonna say something that kind of is mind blowing to me. Is I have a little space like well, it's called Space Wolf Research.
Speaker 6: It's a little base.
Speaker 11: Camp just south of Skinwalker Ranch, and when you analyze like how as app and a tip, you know, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, in the Advanced Aerospace Whipping Weapons System Application Program, how those projects got their funding. It was literally Bigelow was the only guy that basically put in for this funding, and they just got that, we know of twenty two and change million dollars to investigate this high strangeness. And when I heard that, I thought, ah, you know, could it be you know, is it that cut and dried?
Speaker 6: Is it that simple?
Speaker 11: And I set out crazy and I've sent out probably emails to NASA that I wish I wouldn't have, But I've sent out crazy emails to different people.
Speaker 6: And sometimes, you know, you get a byte back.
Speaker 11: And I've got a guy now that says he's trying to find funding, and he's sending these things out to different.
Speaker 6: People, and it really seems that easy.
Speaker 11: These opportunities are literally, like writers said, you just ask and you shall receive. It's just like free money, it appears, And like I said, I have to be a little bit careful.
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 11: I don't the NDA's i've saw. I don't have to do with funding at this point. But I know that when it comes to these contracts with government programs, universities and Department of Defense projects, you basically just kind of ask and they have like the slush fund of black budget money that they just divvy out.
Speaker 6: It's horrifying.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that is. Did A Tip even exist? Though? There's proof that A Tip wasn't even a actual program. It was just a front for another program, and then they put A Tip in front of it and then made Louel Zondo the face of the A Tip whenever he never even worked for, you know, and he wasn't even the chief or whatever executive of the A TIP program. And the only proof that he ever comes up with is that document from Harry Reid, which Harry Reid is dead right. He can't come in and back up Louel Zondo's claims, right, So it's really fishy. A lot of this is fishy.
Speaker 11: Oh dude, it's so fishy, Like, oh, it's so fishy, Harry Reid. If you look into the crazy history, Harry Reid started off as a I feel bad talking about the dead, but whatever. He started off as a lawyer for Bigelow's family before all of this.
Speaker 6: Happened and then later on in life, you know.
Speaker 11: Helped them with some lawsuits and helped the family with some wrongful death lawsuits among other things. But the long story is he got paid a bunch up front, and then later in life when he was a politician, he is the one that.
Speaker 6: Kind of set all this up, as Rider said, and gave.
Speaker 11: The obligated amount to Bigelow Aerospace, and there's no I think all they had to do was send in a report every once in a while, and like, there's nobody checking on this stuff. It's sort of like the money going to Ukraine. I mean, like literally I heard there's people backing up their Volvos and picking up missiles and going down the street and selling them for twenty grand to pop. You know, it's there's absolutely no organization or checks in place to see where this money is going or where this stuff is headed.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: The figure that I heard was that seventy percent of all the aid that we've sent to Ukraine ended up on the black market. In as far as the supplies and weapons, they busted a smuggling ring down in South Africa and it was all weapons that were meant for Ukraine. So yeah, I mean like nobody should be paying their taxes anymore. Like fuck these people, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, Corey, I mean we have a nice little system that we could possibly avoid taxes for a little while. I don't know, man, we gotta we gotta work on this to kind of get under the radar for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I mean I've only filed one. I found out taxes one time in the last since twenty sixteen. I filed in twenty eighteen, I believe because Trump did some kind of tax credit thing, and so in twenty eighteen I filed, and I was running my own business with no deductions, but somehow I ended up with like twenty two hundred dollars back and that accidentally paid my two years previous tax debt that I didn't.
Speaker 1: Want to pay.
Speaker 7: So yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they fuck you really hard.
Speaker 7: I think everything's really money laundering, Like everything's a under money laundering. I worked in a prison for a while. They didn't care about anything. It was just bodies in the bed. Because I met money, the student loans, money laundering, all of it. Everything that is like big and that we usually are paying in some kind of.
Speaker 2: Debt to black lives matter money laundering.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's all sort of all of it. I mean, it's it's ridiculous, and that's the type of stuff that it's like when we wake up to it, it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then back in the nineteen fifties and nineteen sixties, the CIA opened up thousands of fake churches under individuals obviously CIA guys, and that was basically a front for money laundering operations.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wow, I forgot about that. Yeah yeah. And some other stuff too, yep, by the studying of trying to develop cults and more.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 3: The CIA isn't supposed to deal with domestic things all.
Speaker 2: Right, correct, But that's the purpose of the FBI to cover their tracks.
Speaker 11: So man, I'm so glad that he said black lives matter because I had these T shirts made that say spacebol Research and then on the front it says black Budgets Matter.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it, So I just had.
Speaker 6: To use that opportunity.
Speaker 11: But yeah, man, the prison system is another one where, like she said, it's heads and beds, and they get more funding if they are she probably knows better than I do. But if they have something like over a ninety percent occupancy rate, they get more money. Which means they have the incentive to lock people up, which is like so twisted.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, I can tell you that it.
Speaker 7: Doesn't matter if it's Yeah, it doesn't matter if it's government or private, and there's so much money and all they matter or all that matters is bodies.
Speaker 3: In the bed.
Speaker 7: That's what I was told constantly, bodies in the bed, Like if somebody moves out, body in the bed has to be there. It just has to happen. For the money and the amount of money I was making less than what it costs to for me to watch that guy, you know I was. I was a prison counselor, and it's astounding when they're not getting the care that that money costs. Do you see what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Government run prison?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I worked at a government one, but it didn't It literally does not matter private or government. It's the same kind of money going in and out and kind of like student loans, same kind of shit moving in and out. It's all sorts of, in my opinion, very high class ship that we don't understand because we haven't been able to see the documents and really read all of it. They it's legal ways of the government being able to money launder, and big business be able to money launder. And it's in facets like that. Yeah, they do not care its bodies in the bets.
Speaker 2: That is also and Goal of prison in Atlanta used to be used for mk ulture experimentation. There is a bunch of connections from the Kennedy assassination to the and Goal of prison. Some pretty important people globally ended up there, and they definitely experiment with LSD and other things on the prisoners there.
Speaker 1: For everyone, just us, welcome to the Forbidden Hangout. First of all, we just hear. We're all hanging out. We're talking some shit. A few of us are drinking. I'm sure most of us are drinking, but we're having a good time, and I hope you all are too. Cosmic Key says he's wasted. Oh and he's right here behind me too. Great. Well, that's a wonderful thing. So welcome, enjoy yourself. If you want to join the conversation, you can do that too. You can join through the chat, or even better, send me an email. We'll get your ass on here. So welcome everyone to the Forbidden Hangout.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm getting back to what was being said.
Speaker 11: I don't know if it's that complicated, because you look at some of these elites and when their systems unravel, the game plan and the playbook looks pretty elementary, if not like Kindergarten. I mean, look at, look at I mean, just take the Bidens for example, what was Hunter Biden doing in China and Ukraine and twenty and twenty twenty one and now we have, you know, everything hit in the fan. Like a lot of this alleged stuff, it seems like when you backtrack it, when you reverse engineer the sis, I think they just all have dirt on each other and they're just super like in bed together to the point where they don't let the secrets out.
Speaker 6: But I don't know if it's all that complicated.
Speaker 11: I think they just intentionally have the same goals and motivations.
Speaker 3: Have you guys want what I.
Speaker 7: Notify that is like the legal documentation, because it's like, why haven't people gone at them legally? So there's got to be some kind of verbiage there. I'm with you there, and all of our and all of our paperwork and all taxes and all this and that that make it that they can do stuff like this legal I'm with why and why haven't we gone out after all?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's there's spending ten percent that.
Speaker 7: They sign in that's five hundred pages long.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, there's been ten percent of their cash on lawyers, so that they just build this. I'm with you there, I'm one hundred percent with you there.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the legal system has been corrupted. There's nothing that you can do within the legal system. Just like they were trying to sue the government for mandating the vaccines. What came of that? Absolutely nothing? It was too little, too late. But have you guys seen the John McAfee Netflix documentary anybody dude?
Speaker 6: Yes? And have you guys seen McAfee supposedly back now? Have you seen this craziness?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that he faked his death and that he's in Texas or something like that. I really like that documentary though, like they kind of I don't know if it was on purpose or if they were trying to push in an agenda, but that McAfee was just making up all of his shit and just to go on this crazy adventure that he didn't really have any dirt on the US or what was the other country that he was in. Beliefe he didn't know because he said that he had all this uh corruption documentation on beliefs, and then whenever he got from fake that heart attack to go back to the United States, then he had all he magically had all this dirt on the United States, and then it turned out that it was just kind of all bullshit. He was just making this stuff up. I mean, according to the Netflix documentary, I don't know, but it was really interesting.
Speaker 15: Look, dude, all of those fucking documentaries are propaganda, man. I mean it's on Netflix, man, right, but it's.
Speaker 3: Still still really interesting. I like to watch.
Speaker 15: It rewriting history. I mean, it's entertainment. It's entertainment.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched part of a I don't remember it was a documentary or a series like a docuseries, but it was on the internet and internet fakery, and it attempted to debunk that what was his name, Seth Rich, Right, Seth Rich got murdered and they tried to debunk it was connect to anything other than being a robbery. That's when I turned it off. I'm like, oh, this is propaganda. I get it, dude.
Speaker 6: There has never been a more blatant hit than Seth Rich. That was the most blatant hit.
Speaker 2: I mean, my gosh, yeah, it was outrageous. And then both Julian Assange, well, Julian Assange hinted that he was a whistleblower, and then Kim dot Com outright said it. He said that he was the one who connected him to Wiki Lea. So yeah, I have no doubts that was exactly what happened.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 15: It's all curated for us, every single bit of it, you guys, everything that fucking happens, it is curated.
Speaker 1: Over there.
Speaker 7: It's the same.
Speaker 1: I see you with the sun set behind and setting behind you.
Speaker 8: Pretty yeah. I don't think issue. I think the issue on our side, if you want to be completely honest, is that the information we try to bring people for the general public, they just ain't gonna fucking bite it. Let's just see it. If you look at how they have set up, they always played a long game. A lot of stuff that we talk about is like so abrupt that it's not in human nature for abrupt change. It's just not so when we and I think it's very interesting the stuff that that everybody on this panel comes up with, but it's for a normal everyday person when they hear shit like that, they're like, what does this do talking about? What's this woman talking? It's just like it's just so far out of the realm of their reality that they can't wrap their head around it. But what the establishment does is that they just give you little bits and pieces over multiple years to get generation at the generation and start thinking a little bit differently. That's what they do, Just just little piece at the time. We just take, well, let's just take this little bit away from them right here, and maybe the next generation to start thinking a little bit more on our side. And it just keeps going. If we're thinking about, like with this whole transgender thing, that shit five years ago, who the hell was talking about a AV was anybody?
Speaker 12: I agree?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 15: Dark Day Afternoon, fucking the movie from nineteen seventy nine or some shit, you guys what that was about. Right, They've been prepping us for fucking ever man, for fucking turn up the volume slowly, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and this whole thing. So I think that's a lot of times that's why, because people want to cling on the on the something on the hope. Okay, if if we show them something tangible, they're like, Okay, I can see that, I can communicate with it, resonates with me, and I can see it in the action, then they're more likely to go with it. Okay. And a lot of times are our messages just seem very extreme to people. And some of the things we talk about, even Eric, what you were talking about with that uh the technology down there in the uh on the poll cast. I mean, yeah, yeah, right there with you. But you tell somebody on the street that They're just like, who is this fucking lunatic man? You know what I'm saying. It's just like like, even though stuff like this can be happening, yeah, stuff like this can be happening, people, it's just like, man, this, well, this is so far out of my spectrum. It's like it's like a movie. And that's not what I'm part of, even though we are. We're just we're constant actors in the movie.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 8: Some of us are gonna make it. Some of us will get you know, uh in a car accident and get shoved back down into their body bag. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, a whole lot more people trusted the medical system and the pharmaceutical companies three years ago than they do now, and I think things are changing really fast with people's perception on what the fuck is really going on, just because of the fucking craziness that's happening from the mainstream establishment. It's forcing people to question, well, what the fuck else are they lying about? What is this? Maybe I should look into some of this mind control ship that people are talking about. You know, that's the beauty about what's happening right now.
Speaker 8: Right until until they pushed the magical button and you lose all your ship. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. When when they push that button. Then that's like people. People change whenever they say, hey, you're gonna lose your job, you're gonna lose your income, you're gonna lose your house, you're gonna lose everything. People change their fucking mind real quick. I mean, I mean it's it's instantly, so they always have that in their back pocket.
Speaker 15: But look, you guys, these this is groundhog Day, except that we have better technology and it's a it's a more fine grain resolution. Right, people were waking up after Kennedy got shot too, Right, it's like every generation moment, right, But we still progress, the aggregate behavior still progresses towards what they is and the agenda, Like, look, what y'all were just talking about is revelation of the method. Right, they released these bread crumbs, and they slowly fucking increase the amount of breadcrumbs and until it's like, we think that there's been a radical change, but it's still just the same old bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know, Birch, you don't think since twenty twenty that we've seen a major major shift in everything.
Speaker 15: Yes, but it's a revelation of the method. It's it's steering us into this digital box, right, you know. Right, And so when we think that just part I'm sorry, but uh yeah, all of this stuff is actually to get our guys, even what we talk about. You know, when you were talking about sacrifice before, I was like, it goes and when you EXQB talking about the long game, this the long game is six thousand years fucking eight thousand years plus, man, yep, this is when they fucking started. You have to talk about like mythology and epic poems that those were the original fucking mass communications that galvanized an aggregate fucking thought pattern, you know what I mean? So Mythris was the god, right, who fucking sacrificed the bull, right, and and in and yes, and in that fucking freeze that you can see in Iran of the actual event or whatever of him doing it, he looks like he's reluctantly fucking doing it. But what happens when he sacrifices the bull is all of this stuff comes from it, like all of this like abundance, right, and so it's like, yeah, with sacrifice all the way back then, and he's like the first fucking god, you know.
Speaker 12: So what I like to talk about is all of the.
Speaker 15: Is how that we have this pattern in our heads in the first place, Like the Gnostics say that we're living a simulation, but I think that's a misinterpretation of the fucking the demiurge did not create.
Speaker 12: All of the totality.
Speaker 15: He created a false one that was placed on top of our minds, right, the creation, you know. And so, motherfucking matrix that's been put on our minds, you know, that's been put on our minds.
Speaker 12: How do we do?
Speaker 1: I just have to read this comment real quick from Jasmine Alyssa Robinson. She says, just tuning in and wow, what a fine group of conspiracy daddies. Thank you jasmine.
Speaker 8: And what one momould take one mo.
Speaker 7: But you just brought up when Kennedy was shot. See here's the thing. We lack consistency as humans, we really do, unless it feeds our sinful ways. And that's the problems. Like, okay, so all the hippies, man, oh man, don't believe the government. Damn the man, don't believe don't believe it, all their little hippie stuff. Right now, they're boomers. You don't really think any of the boomers or you see what I'm saying. Sorry, yeah, I'm sorry that. I'm sorry there are some boomers.
Speaker 10: Your vaccine for the boomers, they're not safe.
Speaker 7: But it's like, where did you Okay, so you were listening to to Crosby Seals and ash telling you. Don't pay attention to that. Don't listen to the government. They're horrible. Look at this, look at that, look at that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: Oh and then you know, the eighties and nineties, you're making pretty damn good money and now you just forgot you're going to trust this government to the fullest. That's the problem. I'm humans, and now we have very short attention spans that we lacked consistency, So the more. As we were just talking about, they played the long game very long.
Speaker 3: But are they really Are they really playing the long game now though, because it seems like everything is speeding up really fast. It's just an agenda after.
Speaker 4: Well they've been they've been playing the long game since they killed Kennedy. Yeah, and every sig op is just right on time for each of the generations. And COVID got everybody.
Speaker 10: There was the stupidity of COVID.
Speaker 4: There was the gen x stupidity of COVID, and the boomer version of it too. So I agree on Kennedy.
Speaker 6: Kennedy was the beginning of And they didn't stop there.
Speaker 11: They they they went after his brother and you know, they got his brother. I mean, his brother was killed by Sir Hans, Sir Han, a one hundred and twenty pounds stable boy. And my actually my wife's sister purchased the gun for like a significant amount. And she's doing a documentary and she's gone through and like talk to everybody involved, and you'd be surprised how shady, how the Secret Service. And this is ten twenty years after Robert Kennedy's assassination. They were still digging into like a lot of the witnesses to his assassination. But when you're playing this long game as mentioned, I mean, these many of these elite in my opinion, I believe in reincarnation, and they're multi generational cults, and they have a plan and they're gonna stick to it no matter if it's going to affect their lifetime or not.
Speaker 6: I mean, they have a long game which is horrid, horrific.
Speaker 2: Robert Kennedy is it's a good one. I haven't spent too much time on Robert Kennedy, but it's not really much to it. He was killed by Fane Eugene Caesar, the security guard who was walking him. But if you want to get into like the assassinations, like I can trace government involvement back to the assassination of Mayor Anton Cermak in Chicago. He's from Chicago. He was assassinated in Miami. The history books say that it was an attempt on Roosevelt, but it wasn't. That was organized by a guy named Dave Yaris, who was one of the shooters in the Kennedy assassination. And then you can like fast forward to the assassination of Huey Long, which is another fascinating one. It's always the same groups working together. You know, he was allegedly killed by Carl Weiss, and that was that The thing is the same. Thing is a theme here. So all these guys who were set up as Patsy's originally before Kennedy, actually Robert Kennedy's after Kennedy. But when you go back to like Giuseppe Zangara, who was accused of the assassination of Cermak, he owed the mob money. He actually took off with like twenty grand of theirs. That was, he was a courier running alcohol up to New York from Florida, and so he ended up going to He had a gambling problem and he lost the mob's money, and so they gave him an ultimatum, you can do this or you know, we're just gonna kill you right here and now and so. And then the same thing with Carl Weiss. Carl Weiss who's accused of shooting Huey Long, he owed the Mob money as well. And it's the same thing with Sir hansor Hand. Sir hanser Hand was not mk ultred. He owed the mob money and to get through it, he drank a bunch of alcohol and took a bunch of pills. That's why he looked all disheveled afterwards. But it seems does it seems to be a common thread here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I've got to put you in touch with my wife's sister.
Speaker 11: She would she had the exact same response that you did when she explained how it all went down, And yeah, it's insane, man, these guys, I mean, they fully have it all planned out. And it seems like, for example, with the Robert Kennedy thing, when when they were investigating this is years later, I mean years later, these kids that saw this guy throw a gun into a pond, and they all of them, of course, died horrible deaths, strange coincidental deaths, and they just clean up after themselves. These multi generational cults, you know, they have a long game. They know where they want to end up, and they'll do anything between here and the end zone to make that happen.
Speaker 2: One thing, not people often the one part of the equation everyone always seems to leave out. And I'll try to make the connection here on Robert Kennedy is that Robert Kennedy was assassinated on the one year anniversary of the Six Day War and it was blamed on a Palestinian. Hmmm, I wonder who could have been behind it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to welcome everyone one again. And Corey just took it off to the bathroom. I was gonna ask him something, so never mind. All right, guys, welcome to the Forbidden Hangout and we have a lovely bunch of hung and hunk Gass is here to talk to you. I don't know if unk cass is a good word, but.
Speaker 8: Fucking yeah, yeah, great thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Everything they're doing is about is about the timing and the payout on it, so so they always have immaculate timing. Of course, they have infiltrated all of the UH news outlets which are able to push their message out in master writing. And even now, even more that we have the Internet, because now people are able to get all this information instantaneously, whereas before, you know, if you lived in you know, some bumfuck town in Wisconsin, and you might never hear about anything unless you had, you know, a radio or something like that. You know what I'm saying. We're talking about years and years ago. So they they've yeah, yeah, they they've mastered the art of their timing of the things that they want to happen, and whether it be assassinations, whether it be all of a sudden, you know, a whole bunch of food plants getting torture to the ground, you know, where there's some type of climate change. They always time it perfectly to move their agenda along.
Speaker 3: So talking about that's what me and Dan was talking about today. They're able to align their agenda with someone I don't know, aligning their agenda with how the planets are aligned and how the stars are aligned, and then they're able to get away with a lot of the things that they do. This just planned out. Me and Dan was talking about that. Speak about that, Dan, because it's really interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, just the COVID thing. Any astrologer right or left was kind of a right, I'm hearing an echo too. Any astrologer on either side of the aisle was kind of saying, twenty twenty is going to be a big deal, big deal, big deal, big deal. And then the end of twenty twenty starts another one hundred and fifty year cycle in the tropical signe of Aquarius. So it wasn't it wasn't a right or left or truther or NPC issue. At the time, it was just according to astrology, twenty twenty was going to be a big deal. And then look what happened from twenty twenty forward. And when they keep referencing twenty thirty, I think it is a ten year you know, finished line that they're shooting for. But we kind of mirror the astrology with what they are doing. Then it's usually kind of like on time, So I think they do. They do have like the big.
Speaker 7: Stuff, so usually cycles every thirty years. That's why, like I'll look and like what movies came out thirty years ago, because that's their game plan, and so like instead of looking now like thirty twenty thirty right now, we need to be looking at twenty fifty. It's always thirty years with these people.
Speaker 2: Wellhaps some movies from thirty years ago. The think that it is always a kicker because that's most of our most of our lives. The guy who ran the MPAA, who controlled Hollywood and got to decide where funding went and where what movies got made, was the guy who shot Kennedy from the grassy Hole. So it always goes back to Jack blenty.
Speaker 4: Well, thirty years ago was like the early nineties, and that was like probably terminator to all that kind of like sci fi you know AI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, No, we're.
Speaker 8: Supposed to be on spaceship right now. I mean, I'm disappointed.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed too.
Speaker 8: Mentioned my hope for craft.
Speaker 9: I'm going around.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got a spaceship out there on the launch pad right now. They just can't get the fucking thing to.
Speaker 8: Work beyond there, fake and gay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the long com game going on is a great research done by Jim Mars. He's done wonderful books on the topic of how long this game has been going on. He's proven it's been going on at least back to Sumerian times. It's kind of like the shadow hand that you know, it changes its names through the generations. But there's certainly something going on that we as we the people need to try to figure out because it's in our best interest to you.
Speaker 8: Know, now now that you think there's multiple factions, heck yeah, like different.
Speaker 9: Are so many, yep. I think that's one of the problems we the people have is that, you know, from our perspective, we feel like we're one thing and that there's one thing against us. But that's not a singular problem. We have many factions that are fighting for power, h to the demise of humanity. They don't care as long as they get their privileged position. So it's hard for us, we the people, to identify the exact problem because it's not a precise front line.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm, right right, agreed, I can get.
Speaker 1: All right. I want to welcome everyone to the Forbidden Hangout. I mean union of the ultra Unwanted, I mean the Forbidden Hangout. I'm sorry, Uh yeah, we're having a good time. Anyone wants to join in, join in the chat, send me an email Forbidden Knowledge News at gmail dot com, and you can even join in right here with us. I am pretty drunk right now.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 1: Uh we got a comment from Lee Bradford says, hey, you guys, remember when those two Blane two planes hit those three buildings?
Speaker 13: L O L.
Speaker 1: I use that line at work to see who I can talk to. That's a good.
Speaker 9: Building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Building seven is a good opener.
Speaker 2: You know people always forget about Building six.
Speaker 12: Oh yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: It was homage and on the structure around it actually survived. Like what kind of technolog were they using? The collapse of building, but the actual support beams still stand. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Nine to eleven really isn't much of a mystery anymore. Ryan Dawson got years ago, twenty fifteen or twenty fourteen, he made a documentary called The Empire Unmasked, and it is really more like nine to eleven for grown ups. It doesn't get into any of the weird crazy stuff like holograms or you know, space weapons, but basically it is shown with certainty that they found in the parking garage under Tower one after the first plane hitting, before the towers collapsed, they found a van packed full of explosives marked Urban Moving Systems. Urban Moving Systems was a massad front company. It was one of four companies involved in planting the bombs inside the building. Magic Heating and Plumbing, Danko Mechanical, and White Glove Movers were the other companies. All of those traced back to a couple of massade agents. One of them's name is Dominic Suitter. Dominic Sus got his funding directly from Artam Wartheimer, who was the head of the Jewish agency at the time. So yeah, nine to eleven isn't really much of a mystery anymore.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's a tired subject, but it's still uh will get people.
Speaker 1: When is your book hitting again someone around October ish?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, with my move, that's gonna that's kind of gonna upset my flow a little bit. It'll probably take me a couple of days or a week to get settled in. I'm gonna make a guarantee. I guarantee it will be out on or before November twenty second for the anniversary.
Speaker 4: Well, I was just gonna say too that there was some new videos from China of them fucking up a controlled demolition and it shows these buildings like slowly toppling and just what a not controlled demolition actually looks like nine to eleven was a controlled demolition. I mean, look at the Chinese like crappy version of a controlled demolition, and you'll see gravity, You'll see it just tip and it looks real sloppy. That was a precise implosion. And yeah, it's kind of like we're saying, it's kind of old news, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: One thing that's kind of fascinating is demolitions go from the bottom to the top, right, the explosives go off bottom the top. They did a top down demolition, because the bombs went off the higher floors first and then down. And I don't know that that's ever been done. I've never read that that's ever been done anywhere else or even attempted by demolition companies. Exactly, you can't control.
Speaker 15: The explosions, though you can see the explosions preceding the collapse of the previous floors. You can just see it happening totally.
Speaker 11: And Corey, you are so right that, I mean, they this again was taken right out of the playbook Man the Oklahoma City bombing McVeigh and Terry Nichols. I mean, if you read like how they found this guy who supposedly ran from again a van with fertilizer bomb. This guy supposedly ran from this van, slashed himself very deeply with a knife multiple times. They found him in a field. He shot himself in the back of the head a couple of times. The first round of law enforcement couldn't find again but the gun. But then they called in the FBI, and the FBI was able to find the gun just a few feet from him. The evidence just never adds up until you come through later and have these experts come in and I don't know, man, the Oklahoma City bombing, a lot of the people that you have talked about that it just seems like the playbook is very, very simple.
Speaker 2: And most always the same people. It's always the same people. I'm really to understand it. You got to go back. Well, we could start in nineteen seventy nine with the creation of the Safari Club by George Bush because after Watergate, when the CIA got fucking hammer by the government, and so the George Bush created what they called the Safari Club, which was a CIA within the CIA, and its member states were like Israel, Morocco, a whole bunch of other ones. But over time that alliance of the Safari Club has dwindled down to by nine to eleven three countries. Saudi Arabia is reel in the United States, and that's who basically pulled off nine to eleven. Saudi Arabia is from what I can tell, they're not really in that intelligence fold much anymore. And so that leaves the United States in Israel, which is behind every goddamn perfict act on the fucking planet period.
Speaker 8: Well, even though we say that, you know it was so long ago, and you know the relevance is depleted. I don't think it has, because the piece of legislation that they passed is still here today. That you know, the Patriot Act. It was only supposed to be for a short amount of time. So they used these moments the pass legislation that is able to be failed throughout history. I mean, that's that's the whole premise of what they were trying to do. I mean, that's whole premise of any of these attacks or or anything like that. COVID we talk about that. What's the whole premise of it is to make a precedent that, hey, if if there's some sort of disease that's going to wreck the world at any moment in time, that we can lock you down and take everything you've got and you're gonna do nothing about it.
Speaker 7: Well, let's can I interrupt again? I'm sorry? So I do a Kashak record readings, and I post collective ones for each month, collective as in all of Mankind. And one of the lines in the September one, I just relooked it up just now because it's what we're talking about. The Kashak Records even said you see the pad or repeated patterns you see, yet you still are complaining. I think that's I'm trying to say. I mean, at some point we're going to have to go, okay, fine, do whatever the hell you want. We're going to go do this. We're doing whatever we want. And I think we get caught up that there's other people that you know, are still a part of the programming. So what It's not going to take all of us to make things change. It's not going to take all of us to come along. But it's because we have these human attachments, these emotions that keep us seeing these repeated patterns and then just complain about them instead of going, all right, do whatever you got to do. I'm going to do this over here. And the more that all of us go I'm going to do this over here, I'm going to do whatever and drop whatever we're seeing, drop the conspiracy, drop the problems in the world. Things can change. I think that's what the records we're trying to say. As far as and you guys are still complaining, move on, create, change, do something. And I'm not trying to call anybody out, but I'm saying, like I just did that reading yesterday, it's posted and that's what the Kashik Records were saying to us, that it's time. I think as a collective society, we you know, here's the thing too, I teach, I teach the Emerald Tablets. I really do.
Speaker 12: And it's can you tell me your website?
Speaker 7: It's I I have a YouTube channel at uh Stars of the Morning Light. My website is Stars of the Morning Light dot com. So like, if you look at the tablets, it clearly says it does not exist if we do not see it. It does not like it has to have sight for us to see to for it to exist. Hence the matrix. Right, So what is enough of us just went all right, do whatever you gotta do, corrupt the rest of the world that wants to clearly follow you, and the rest of us are going to go over here and do whatever the hell we want. That I think is where as we are going to divide. We're gonna divide anyway, So why don't we at least divide in at least a pack of us in harmony when the other ones, like I see it, as you know, there's a there's an old cosmic theory that you know, the earth is going to split she's gonna guy is gonna move on and be beautiful and wonderful, and her horrible stepsister is gonna move on and get destroyed. Anyways, And I see it as like, if you want the world of Mad Max and Blade Runner and all that jazz, fine, go for it. But if you want a serene New Earth, clean water people, basically what would be referred to as the Golden City, we can do that. But I think it's now time for us to just be like, Okay, you know what, through them, they mean nothing to us. We are as vastly more powerful than they ever have that and they know it, and that's why they use you know, even in the tablets it says, you know, three D Lord three three D, they're just hiding the magic away for months. And if you get to five D, the fifth Lord, that's the master of magic. We have all the magic. We just got to get out of the bullshit of three D. Well, then just stop seeing it as it says, you know, if you don't see it, it does not exist. It's just not you know. And there's I think it was George Carlton that said, fuck them if they can't take a joke and joke them if they can't take a fuck. And that's how I see it.
Speaker 6: It is a big magic show.
Speaker 11: And I think that's so good that you said that, because they have these events, these shows, and then they come in Well, let's take the Ilklahoma bombing nine to eleven, and then you look at the legislation in the wake after these events, and the legislation always takes away rights, takes away our individual freedoms, and then they always make a buck on it. I mean, whether it's the Oklahoma City bombing, I mean the Department of Homeland Security actually delved in to develop a fertilizer for commercial use with a company they knew, so they give the farmers crappier fertilizer afterwards, that doesn't ignite as well, the stuff previously isn't used as much.
Speaker 6: Everybody, everybody who.
Speaker 11: Is in the club makes a buck and everybody that's out of the club gets freedoms taken away.
Speaker 2: There's just a comment on Oklahoma City real quick. So the one person who never gets talked about in Oklahoma City bombing was the person who the sketches originally showed depicting John do number two, who was actually a guy named Andra Strassmeyer. Andre Strassmeyer was a German national Jewish. He had a dual Israeli citizenship. He spoke fluent Hebrew, and he was Timothy mcvay's handler basically. And when you look into the Oklahoma City bombing, there were at least three additional bombs planted inside that building. If you watch the footage on the news from that day, they didn't try to hide that at all. They even had an announcement in the parking lot, move back, moved back, we found another bomb in the building, and you can hear that over the PA. So yeah, like and then the next day all that just disappeared. I mean, it's really it's fucking unbelievable. It's the same memo. And the whole purpose of Oklahoma City was to get us back into the war in Iraq. When you look at the newspaper articles that came out in the following days, they tried to blame it on Saddam Hussein, which is just fucking ridiculous. And then there were even books written, like Judith Miller wrote a book about it. I mean, it's a complete fiction and it completely fell apart. And then that's when the narrative changed to Timothy McVeagh as a domestic terrorist, you know, but he worked for the CIA. He got he wrote a letter to his sister like a dumb fuck, saying that he's a CI a assassin, you know, and that letter made it out to all of us. But yeah, it's the same m over and over and over again. And COVID is no different. COVID is the same people doing the same stuff. It never changes. And basically, COVID, I think, proved that they've already conquered the entire West. The entire West was locking step with each other over everything, and.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, so amen.
Speaker 2: I think we're fucking doomed. Honestly, I think we're doomed.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh when people were saying like, well, you know, Sweden did a did a whole different thing, and I was like, well, they already fucking got sweeten, It's already a socialist nation. They didn't need to do shit, what else did they need to do In China, they just it's all they just being China. I mean, that's just that's normal shit China. So it's just like, I mean, it's just it's just normal China shit. So it wasn't nothing different there. But when people were like, hey, maybe we new false sweet and I was like, well, I mean sweetness socialists, So I mean they they kind of don't need to do anything like they they've already got their people like locked in the way that they want them to be. So they needed to destroy destroy the West, and that kind of gave everybody the foundation like, well, I mean, if the West is gonna go along, then I mean, hell me, what choice do we have? You know what I'm saying. And because a whole lot of other places are quote unquote more totalitarian, say, when the West falls, everything else falls with it.
Speaker 1: All right, everyone, we are well into the second hour the Forbidden Hangout. How is everyone doing. I hope you're doing great. I am almost drunk as fuck, just that far from drunk as fuck, and I'm about to take a big bong dab rip so I'll be even more inebriated. I hope you guys are doing the same thing. It's Saturday night. We're here to have a good time and talk some conspiracies and some bullshit and anything you want. Really, so if you want to join the conversation, join the chat. We want to hear from you, and you can even join in on this fabulous zoom panel of conspiracy mummies and daddies and tell us what you want to tell us about how you feel about reality. So come and join in. Email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Get you some, baby, Get you some.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting how you were talking about these bombings and stuff, because the Boston bombing, this is something that really nobody knows about. There's two bombs that went off during the Boston bombing, but there was actually a third bomb that went off, and that third bomb went off at the JFK Library, the JFK Memorial Library, at the exact same time that the Boston marathon bombings went off. And guess where that happened. Just where the bomb went off and went off in the archives department of the JFK Memorial Library, right, And that was kind of covered up, like you can google that google bomb going on off at JFK Memorial Library, and no one knows about it because they were all focused on the two bombs that went off during the Boston race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty fascinating. I'm gonna definitely have to get to that eventually. I just usually don't study stuff past nineteen sixty eight, but I definitely need to make an exception for that. So I'm gonna I'm gonna show it. I'm gonna do a screenshot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before you move on though, the with the Boston bombing, Leanna Winning made her debut there.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: That's a rather interesting thing that people don't really it.
Speaker 4: Is like, yeah, I heard the bomb. Yeah, I heard that bomb go off.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mostly you probably haven't seen much of my work on Kennedy. I'm just going to share this one screenshot which will kind of like solidify a lot of the concepts that we've been talking about. So this is an extremely rare photo that's cut from the Robert Hughes film, and the Robert Hughes film was tampered with to blur all these people out but ignoring JD. Tippett there on the left, which totally fucks half the world's conspiracy theories about him. But you see these people with arrows over their heads, these people, I'm sorry, I moved all my stuff around, can you guys hear me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so these people with arrows over their heads. First of let's start at the right. You have a guy in a parrot costume standing on Houston Street. No one ever talks about this because no one ever knew about it, because I don't know why anyone ever talked about it, probably one of the more centried things. But is a guy standing there in a parrot costume, and then the three guys with arrows over their heads. These are three rabbis, and they're wearing purim ceremonial robes. And Purim is a is. The story is from the book of Esther. It's a story of Mordecai and Haman. Haman was a docmitted Persian Empire official who was planning to kill all the Jews, right but Esther and Mortar they got everyone to fast and to pray to God, and God answered their prayers and they and then Haman ended up getting hanged and Mordecai took his place. Purim is a celebration of the salvation of the Jewish people. That's what it is. It normally happens in March or April. But there's when you when you talk about ritual sacrifice, you're only allowed to do a ritual sacrifice at the at the Temple mount. But there's one exception, and that's at a Purim festival. So when you look at this and you look at other assassinations, particularly the assassination of Mayor Anton Sermac, you've got these rabbis wearing these archaic Purreim ceremonial robes and that pretty much to me, this photograph is the proof of conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination greater than any other factor that people could incorporate. But it's all ritualistic. It all goes back to pre judaic stuff, like because I'll explain.
Speaker 1: This Babylonian death cult shit.
Speaker 2: Babylonian death cult shit and the Egyptian lore because I can tell you that the groups involved in this are the Followers of Set and the Temple of Baal, and both of those go back to the Egyptian stuff, like from thousands of years ago, even pre Judaism. So yeah, and it all goes.
Speaker 3: You got Michael Ichino, he's the one they created the Temple of Set.
Speaker 2: No, that's a different one. That's a different one.
Speaker 1: Military dude, the modern guy.
Speaker 2: The Temple of Set. These are the Followers of Set. It's a it's an older organization, but these people all connect ultimately to the Rabbi of to the direct directly to Mayer Lanski, who ran the Mob from nineteen thirty one through the late seventies. Most people think that Sicilian Italians ran the Mob. It's the biggest lie in history. The Mob is ultimately run by Jews, particularly Mayor Lansky and his gang of of higher ups including Tim and Larner and guys like that. But yeah's show them.
Speaker 3: The picture of the guy in the dog costume was crazy.
Speaker 2: So this one I'm kind of I don't understand, Like right next to the parrot, you see, he got this orange in the white. To me, that's always look like a dog costume, and he's got like a blue bow around his neck. But I've looked at other stills since I came to that conclusion. I've looked at other stills from the Pashall film, and I am going to backtrack a little bit on that conclusion. I can't say that with certainty. And now it's just gone from a suspicions now it's back down to being a suspicion. I can't say with certainty, even though it kind of looks like it like the.
Speaker 1: If anything, it's like ornamental fucking costumes right right.
Speaker 2: The Pashall film is fascinating. There's like three or four guys as the limousine turns wearing these big orange things. I'm gonna have to do an analysis of that film better. But yeah, this all goes back to ancient religious mumbo jumbo. But ultimately, killing Kennedy was analogous to killing Haman because Kennedy was going to cut all aid to Israel and that was seen as being the equivalent of Harman going to kill all the Jews in that Documentedi an Empire. Right, So yeah, that's how they that's how Kennedy went got pulled off.
Speaker 15: Or have you looked into that the King killed thirty three aspect? You know from James Shelby Downard.
Speaker 2: No, can you can you explain a little bit.
Speaker 15: He's basically saying what you're saying that it was like a ritualistic killing and the and the Kennedy obviously represents the king.
Speaker 12: It's like some kind of you.
Speaker 1: Know, yes, the killing of the king.
Speaker 2: I've heard the killing of the Oh yeah, the killing of the king. That was in my presentation. Also, that's more of like a freemason kind of thing or a secret society thing. But when you look into the Freemasons, I don't want to get into it related to it, they're totally related. Yeah, fucking yeah. So ultimately, what this really goes back to is it has nothing to do Jews or Judaism. It has to do with Zionism, which was founded in eighteen ninety seven by Theaterhearsal and basically, over the last hundred years, in my opinion, the entire religion of Judaism has been hijacked. You have statements from guys early Zionis, like now Goldberg who said that Hitlerism and he said this in nineteen thirty three. Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism, and that's what's happened over the last hundred years. I don't see any way around it. So a lot of people criticize my work and say it's like anti Semitic, but it's not. It's anti Zionist, which is more of a political movement as opposed to the religious assas.
Speaker 1: Like a crazy mix between Judaism and Nazism.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes perfect sense when you get back into the relationship between the Zionists and Rhinehart, Galen who you know of the Galen organization and how they funneled over two hundred thousand Nazis into South America. That all connects there, and then that ends up connecting to Pablo Escobar and the drug trade in the nineteen seventies because the Galen organization got Pablo Escobar up and going. That was their deal. He was a middleman the whole time. I mean, he never called the shots ultimately, and that that was basically brought forth by Daniel Sheen, who you remember. We met Daniel Sheen and fucking how good that fucking guy.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: The first time I talked to him, he was all excited about my candy research, and then the next day he like tried to ignore me. It was hilarious. It was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: He couldn't wait to get out of our interview, dude, he was squirming the whole time. But yeah, I remember that ship.
Speaker 9: Did you ever come sorry, did you ever come across the USS Liberty and the attack by Israelis during Six Days War? Oh? Yeah, that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was that was Israel and it was a false flag.
Speaker 18: Johnson was in on it. Oh good night, good night. I'm still doing a bunch of work. Hey, anybody that's in the South that's listening in the Chattanooga area. Natural New Earth Market happening next weekend, big holistic there, healing that I've never even heard of from people from Germany and stuff are going to be there.
Speaker 7: It's going to be huge and a good time.
Speaker 9: So and how can.
Speaker 1: People find out more about that? How can they find out more about that?
Speaker 7: You know, I just go too well, start watching Stars of the Morning Light on YouTube, but I've been talking about it a lot. But also if you go to Stars of the Morning Light dot com in the service page, there's an events section because I also do a lot of events and so you can get information there. I'm on Instagram and I'm on Twitter, I'm on Facebook, everything social. For the most part, I.
Speaker 1: Have to thank you so much because I don't know how we're going to survive without a female voice for the rest of the night. But thank you for being.
Speaker 7: Thank you, pleasure all right.
Speaker 1: We'll have a great night. Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: Thanks Courtney, Hi Rider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corey onto the US Liberty go ahead.
Speaker 11: I was just gonna say, I'm so glad that you mentioned Ryan hart Dalen because so few people know about him and how he went from a Nazi to a CIA spy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he founded the BND. We let him found the German intelligence service, so the Nazi was put right back in charge of intelligence in Germany. It's fucking unbelievable. Righthart Galen, as I say, top three people of importance in the twentieth century, unquestionably him, Jack Him, Him and Jack Valente are two out of three. Get and I don't know who would be number one. I think Jack Valente when you really come to understand who Jack Valente was, goddamn unbelievable, what impact he's had. He controlled all the propaganda at a Hollywood from sixty six until two thousand and four, every movie, every telegeni show.
Speaker 1: Some fucking three letter agency, fucking clandestine balls right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But back to the Liberty, Yeah, I mean that was definitely a plot. Johnson was in on it and he said, and I quote, I want that goddamn ship go into the bottom. It was all meant to drag us into a war with Egypt, but of course that didn't happen. So that's but see, the Liberty is known as far as maritime disaster. There are two others that nobody knows about, nobody ever talks about, no book has ever been written on it. But the Israelis and the CIA cabal whatever was directly involved in the sinking of the USS Thresher, which was like our first top of the line nuclear submarine. And the evidence for that is because as soon as it was sunk, John McCain's father, Admiral McCain, through his connection to Guy Banister, who was one of the top you know people whose name comes up in the Kennedy assassination down in New Orleans. It was him and his relationship with the ADL and other Jewish groups, particularly the company Schlumberger Corporation. So Schlumberger ended up being responsible for the recovery of the Thresher. So what do they do. They think an American submarine so they can send their own people in to extract the technology and steal it from us, which is exactly what the fuck they did. And then Schlumberger was actually also the owner of the bunker in Homa, Louisiana where David Ferry and his guys went into del all the ammunition and arms out of that garrison ended up charging him with years later. But see, all these things connect back to the same people. It's always them and the CIA, and it gets old after a while, Like I just want to find a conspiracy that was done by like the Mormons, right, or give me somebody else.
Speaker 8: It's always the same groups.
Speaker 9: I'm familiar with the USS Liberty because I was a friends on Long Island with someone who has a hand on that ship when it was attacked.
Speaker 2: Oh no, kidding.
Speaker 9: And I'm very familiar with the Thresher's story as well as the Scorpion story because it happened to be a graduate of Basic Enlisted Submarine School of the United States Navy, and it's definitely a topic they discuss. I think you'd be surprised as to what really happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they just released last year three hundred pages of documents on the Thresher. I haven't gotten to reading them yet. I've been way too busy, but it's on my to do list and it'll probably be a part of my second book that I write after this one. Because of so many things in American history we either don't talk about, people don't know about, or the official story is garbage that need to.
Speaker 9: Be totally understood. I'll tell you what I was told at the time was that it was declassified information at the time, which was nineteen ninety four. But I don't doubt that the information that was just released three hundred pages, as you mentioned, is probably still full of baloney. But in nineteen ninety four, we were told that the Scorpion and the Thresher and a Soviet submarine all went down within firing distance of each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild, That's just that's wild.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: Casey Anderson in the chat says, y'all are some good looking men. Cat call man. I'm offended tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm offended. I'm getting cat called. What about you, ex cube, don't you hear? We were just talking about this because on our we have on our normal show that's like about TV and movie reviews. We just did she Hulk and like we were just making fun of the hypocrisy of the show. How she was like angry about being cat called in the first episode and by episode three she's like twerking.
Speaker 8: So yeah, Casey, can't call me, can't call me all day, baby, all day.
Speaker 15: I could only make it through the first three minutes of that show.
Speaker 2: It was fucking atrocious. Excube made me watch it.
Speaker 8: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: For the wolf factor or what I mean, is it like super bad for that for the wove factor.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, plus the writers are just fucking lazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's on par for everything in.
Speaker 15: Hollywood in the beginning.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna be reviewing a Samaritan on Monday, which, believe it or not, for a stallone film, I actually liked it. And I'm a very harsh critic of all entertainment stuff. Yeah, he did Samaritan. He's like a superhero who goes into like hiding in retirement and then he gets outed.
Speaker 9: By this kid.
Speaker 2: Good. It was actually a good, good movie. I'm surprised that. Actually, like a.
Speaker 1: Couple of like new wave like testosterone movies that came out, like Top Gun and the one you're talking about that are kind of like a revivalist of like old school action movies and ship.
Speaker 2: I thought that, uh, the new Top Gun was okay, it was the identical movie to the first one.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet, and all kinds of like you know, people on like you're super far right ringers are like fucking damp gun.
Speaker 2: Go check it out right out It's funny because they never they never tell you who the enemy is, but they kind of, you know, based on the terrain, it kind of imply that it's rusher, but they never outrighty say it. But I watched another Tom Cruise movie this week. I actually got around to watching Eyes Wide Shut, which I had never seen before.
Speaker 1: Cruly you never.
Speaker 9: Saw no, I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, how the fucking I have not seen that movie? So I watch it. I was pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 1: You're Dan, Dan, You're you're muted.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna have to bounce. But I wanted to mention, Uh, I shouldn't. I shouldn't do it, but I will. Conspiracy revolving around the Mormons, if you ever want to check one out. It's a Satanic ritual abuse in Mormonism. There was a book that came out I.
Speaker 1: Know what you're talking about, Yes.
Speaker 6: Dude, it's legit, hundred pages of hell.
Speaker 11: It's by Yeah, it's by an author named Gerald Tanner, and it goes into how the general Authority of the Mormon Church came to light indicating that a Satanic cult within the LDS Church was sexually abusing children.
Speaker 6: Really good deal. For a hundred page book.
Speaker 2: If you want to take sure, I'll definitely read that.
Speaker 6: You're around everything for real. All right, guys, I'm gonna take off.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Thanks Ryan, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 3: Appreciate your brother.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, what are you saying you were?
Speaker 4: You were muted there, don't remember.
Speaker 1: Nah, we'll get back to it. Then take a few more SIPs of drinking pooh, and we'll get back to it.
Speaker 4: No, I think I was saying that when I saw the video of she Hulk turking. I at first thought it was Michael Obama, but it was she whole.
Speaker 3: Who is so woke? Everything is woke? Hollywood has basically done They're just going so woke. The comedians are so woke killing it's ridiculous. I don't understand that the new Lord of the Rings show is so woke.
Speaker 1: They created the f I haven't watched it just because I was afraid of it being fucking woa. God damn it, that's woke.
Speaker 3: The new Game of Thrones, Uh, House of Dragon.
Speaker 4: Is House of trans.
Speaker 1: How can that be woke? It's takes place in fucking medieval times. They didn't even know what the fun woke was going on. How is that woke?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I mean, during during those times, they thought that a woman couldn't get pregnant if she had an orgasm. I mean, none of that. That she only got pregnant if she had.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So it was like so so they didn't believe them when they got right, It's like, were you pregnant? So it ain't no way you didn't like it, so I thank you, must us the guy.
Speaker 15: You know, So it's.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I ain't no way to you. Right, you got right because you're pregnant, so you had to like it. I mean, if you've seen the movie The Last Duel, that is what that movie is about. I mean, straight up. Now it's it's like two hours work for just getting to that to that point. But it's pretty much the defense's argument is that you couldn't have been raped because you're praying, and the only way for you to get pregnant is that you had to have some type of pleasure from the encounter.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 8: That's the premise. I was like, I don't think that's the way it is, but just lets you know how our people like like like differences as we go throughout history, the way people in general are viewed as far as in certain situations like abortion and things of that nature. You know what I'm saying. Sixty seventy years ago, you know who's talking about abortions? You know now it's just like, oh yeah, just go get abortion. Just like our our ideology just changes so much over time. We're moving more and more towards bastard, you.
Speaker 15: Know, because they would go get abortions, right, And.
Speaker 1: You said abortions. You guys are talking about abortions. That reminds me. There's an abortion clinic like two minutes down the road from where I live, and like every weekend there's a bunch of blue haired trainees out there fucking protesting Harrison. And it's like, what what has happened? You? Your guys? You you you really are. I can tell your guys your dicks are still hanging out. You're protesting abortions, something that you will have never have any understanding of pregnancy or anything like that. But it's all like either Gabe, dudes are trainees out there, uh protesting the abortion clinic? And I find it humorous. Every time I drive by, I get a little honk. I'm like, hey, guys, how you doing well?
Speaker 8: There was a guy he's from Canada that he was He was saying that, you know, guys should move in solidarity with the women because they're losing their rights, so that you just go in and get it a safe. To me, I'm just like what I mean? But but why this.
Speaker 19: Is overtaking us as a depopulation fetish that just all across their board, doesn't matter what it is, it's just got a no babies whatever, whatever the kink may be.
Speaker 4: The Left eats it up.
Speaker 3: Do you know that the men can get pregnant? Chris? You don't know that the men can get pregnant?
Speaker 1: And I've seen it in plenty of magazines lately. Yes, I've seen that.
Speaker 8: Speed Oh yeah, it is true, chans feed.
Speaker 1: I really want to see the scientific white papers behind it. I have not yet to see that, but I've seen some articles and like, like, people are bullshit wote magazines about it?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 10: Wait does the does the baby come out of the p hole or the butthole?
Speaker 1: This is what I'm wondering. I need to see some I need to see the process about this. I may even need have to see a fucking actual video of this just to understand.
Speaker 4: Arnold Schwartz said, that's it jor yes, okay, we just need to watch that again.
Speaker 15: I guess what about the population, you know, the overpopulation, right.
Speaker 12: I'm not a fan of Musk.
Speaker 15: I think he's uh, you know, a lifetime actor or whatever, but he said on a show the other day that actually there's an underpopulation problem.
Speaker 12: That the birth rate, the.
Speaker 15: Birth rate in most of these industrialized countries is like way below the you know, the refilled right, way, more people are dying than are being born.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean when you look at China trying to have that one child policy, right, and Japan.
Speaker 12: Just doesn't have sex.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And resources, there's just mismanagement.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: There's not a lack of resources on this planet. There's just mismanagement. Yeah, for everyone.
Speaker 3: You can fit the entire you live in Alaska, Eric, and you can fit the entire population of the planet in Alaska.
Speaker 9: With these with ease, and there's enough resources for everyone. And then I mean, at that point, if we had to ship people out to go to the farm lands to do the farming and bring it back like, it would still be cost effective for us to function this way. There's literally that much resource on this planet and that much wealth. Yeah, you know, if we paid every value, Yeah, if we paid everybody in apples instead of dollars, right, if if the fruits of our labor were literally fruits for our labor and they were perishable, there would be no point, nor would we tolerate people having billions of apples.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got a good point there, And it's great movie.
Speaker 15: I am by the director of uh what was that pet detective or whatever?
Speaker 9: With the director I am I am.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he didn't about face after a head injury and made this movie and it's I don't know, it's like probably seven years old now, but it's interesting, Like at the end there's an animated uh short in a way that tells the story of what you're just saying. Basically, it's like, why would we tolerate the leader of the tribe just hoarding all of the meat that is just going to go back, you know, right?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and that's what we tolerate every single day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, well, well most most humans are meant to follow it. I mean, it's just it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not many that can better standing up with an original thought or ideas to get us out of this stuff, and unfortunately, seemingly the majority of people are just following. But I have hopes. I don't know, I have hopes.
Speaker 9: We're all very programmable, and a few people are taking advantage of that knowledge. The rest of us are just walking around very distracted. There's a lot of money and intention in distracting us from paying attention to the big game. But the power players are well aware of the fact that we the people are extremely programmable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really interesting that you talk about that, Eric, because we've done a couple of shows together and you're like, well, what's the point of creating all these robots in this AI to take care of everything? Because you would have to you'd have to fix them, you would have to go in and they require maintenance. But we as human beings are the easiest programmable species ever.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Whenever you go to a job, you learn it by being programmed to learn it. Right.
Speaker 9: So we are the robots that we dream up, but where by somebody else's design, and we just fail to realize that, And we are the hardware that could be reprogrammed in the blink of an eye, Like you said, right, this robot that we're attempting to build is so far off from having our capabilities. I could take any one of you, bring you out to a field and have you doing farm work, or I could bring you into an office and have you answer. There's so many different things that like to put you to task on. You guys are the greatest robots, and you take very little energy over the course of a year to power you, and you self replicate. So if we dropped off a bunch of you somewhere, you'd self replicate and there'd be more of you.
Speaker 15: That's something I talk about too, is there's this conflation of the human condition and human nature. Everyone talks about the human condition as if it's human nature, but it's just a condition.
Speaker 17: It's conditioning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, totally, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right. I want to take this time to welcome everybody once again to the Forbidden Hangout. We're entering our two and I want to congratulate everyone who's still here with us. Thank you, thank you so much much. We are going to get even deeper now. If you guys can hang out, please do. If you want to join us, please do join the conversation, join the chat. We got some some spooky music playing in the background. But I can't wait to hear from all of you because we hope you join us here.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: And let's go even further into our rabbit holes. Y'all love them holes?
Speaker 3: Do you guys want to see the most clearest version of this recruiter film ever created?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: MK Davis, Yes, Oh no, this is going to open up. Oh goodness, let's do.
Speaker 9: Let's do some show and tell. Go for it, right, everybody, get your show and tell stuff.
Speaker 12: Go full stream.
Speaker 1: And I want to once again thank everyone who is here. Apparently we are some sexy conspiracy daddies.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we're here for you. We're here to serve you. We're here to give you what you need when it comes to your conspiracy needs. Baby, we are Conspiracy Daddies, Union of the Conspiracy Daddies. I'm taking it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a porter. Film is definitely uh, the film is definitely an edited film. A lot went on in the documents, particularly with the Secret Service car that this doesn't catch or was edited out or but there were multiple people who ran up to the limo and back and that's not mentioned anywhere in anybody's books or anything like that, and not captured in the film.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there's that big black line that's like on the bottom of the film.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's from the editing, but it's a slow down version is probably like watch this.
Speaker 12: It's offence or something.
Speaker 2: M right, it's not a natural line. Yeah, So Abraham's a pruder. Most people don't know this, but he was a part owner of the Daltech's building along with two other men, Sam Bloom and Morris Jaffey. Morris Jaffe was one of Lyndon Johnson's best friends. Both of those guys, samm sam Bloom was basically I have the documents showing that because of his role in the Dallas Citizen's Council. He was the head of the Dallas Citizens Council, which controlled where the motorcade went. I have the documents of him meeting with four Sorels of the Secret Service. He met with Jay Walton Moore the FBI. So sam Bloom definitely coordinated with the government in regards to how the motorcade was going to go down, and especially since when you look at the fact that Kennedy wanted to have his talk at the Women's Building not at the Trademark. Okay, so let me pause, right, there. The trademark was owned by a company called perm Index, which was a massad front company, and they were basically the oversight board that made most of the top level decisions on the assassination and board members of Permandex were guys like Dulles Angleton.
Speaker 13: T.
Speaker 2: Bor Rosenbaum, who was the head of the Jewish agency in Switzerland and the head of a bank called BCI, the bank to Crity Internationale, which was used by Israel in the beginning for all their international dealings. He was partner with a guy named Edgar Bronfman and okay, so, Edgar Bronfman's brother Charles Bronfman definitely connected to Leslie we Wexner. Wexner I always fag of that guy's name. Uh and his daughters Sarah and Claire were responsible for funding the next sem sex cult. So the Bronfmans have a long history of human trafficking. Their father, Samuel Bronfman, was the founder of the Seagrams Corporation, and they were running alcohol for al Capone back in the back in the day when it got through Cleveland. So when you look into the connections of these people, particular, we're talking about abrahams A pruder, like all these guys were in on this. You know whether or not the KEW Kennedy would whether or not was a pruterer, NW Kennedy would be killed. I don't know, but I can't believe that he didn't when you look at who his partners and who his relationships were, Like I find Kennedy is more of a study of relationships than anything else. When you understand who these people were and how close their relationships were to them, the whole fucking thing falls right into place.
Speaker 1: Any word, thank you so much for the tip. And he asks how many people in the limo?
Speaker 2: Corey H Well, the driver you have what is it?
Speaker 9: Greer?
Speaker 2: And I've always forget the other guy's name because he wasn't really overly involved in my research. And you had like so six right, you have Calmly and his wife and Kennedy and his wife until they passed through the underpass, and then there's a seventh for a couple for a moment.
Speaker 3: So film was added whenever yea behind the uh the free there's a cut in the film, so there could be That means any editor or anybody that studies film knows that anything could happen. After that cut in the film right right, so he could have been anything. After they go after he pans over to the freeway sign right behind it. You can clearly see I'm trying to pull it up, but has been removed from YouTube that actually shows the cut in the film.
Speaker 2: So right right. So to me, this the Bruver film is like has no evidentiary value other than to show the direction that Kennedy went once he got hit. Like it really offers nothing else other than it has a bunch of negative evidence because when you read through the Secret Service statements, you've got John D. Jack Ready, who was on the front passenger side of the vehicle. He when Kennedy gets shot, he steps off and runs up to the limousine and then run. He's ordered to come back to the limousine or to the Secret Service call.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 2: A guy named McIntyre was the lead agent on the Secret Service car. So there were at least two of the Secret Service guys besides Clint Hill, who got off the limo and ran to the front to get towards the because they both were a limousine, so I always mix them up when I speak. But the Secret Service car was behind the limousine, and so he had three circuit service agents run to the limousine and the only one who stayed was Clint Hill. And he's a fucking trader because he held Jackie down as the Grassynal shooter hopped into the limo after the overpass. And I can show that picture if you guys want to see.
Speaker 1: It, Show me dead, show me yeah, Cardy.
Speaker 9: Have you ever heard anything about the shooters coming in through from Cuba into the Venice Airport in Florida?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Event, Okay, So it's funny you mentioned the Venice Airport because that was the same airport that the nine to eleven hijackers allegedly repressed. Right, well, guess who was the lease of that airport in nineteen forty.
Speaker 9: Seven Ringling Brothers in barn and Bailey circus.
Speaker 2: Clay Shaw Clayshaw. Clayshaw was the leasy of that airport in nineteen forty seven, and he was seen there with David Ferry. Clayshaw was the guy who Garrison put on trial for the conspiracy the whole and sexy eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Maybe sexy eyebrows.
Speaker 9: So now my question to you then is who is he leasing it from?
Speaker 2: That's a really good question that I don't know the answer. You do know the answer, Oh, yes, I do.
Speaker 9: The Venice Airport is on the Ringling Brothers in barn and Bailey circus Grounds.
Speaker 2: Interesting because you know what, I found.
Speaker 9: Rich history between that outfit and the US government in secret operations.
Speaker 2: Now that makes sense because the CIA was using a lot of these traveling carnivals and they were using things like ice capades and Disney on Ice as smuggling fronts. I was able to connect a guy who used to ice skate at the Winterland Ice Arena where David Fairy alleged he went, whose father worked for Humble Oil, who got higher by ice capades with only six weeks experience.
Speaker 9: So the Ringling Brothers and Bartlan Bailey circus grounds, which you know, and I grew.
Speaker 2: Up in Sarasota, just so you know, I grew up in Sarasota.
Speaker 9: Excellent, and I'm gonna I'm going to hook you up. So that circus grounds was where the Ringling Brothers Clown College was. You know who the first dean of Clown College was? No, I don't, Bill Balentine.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 9: Bill Ballentine was the lead propagandist of the oss.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought that was CD Jackson.
Speaker 9: But Bill Balentine. He was also bisexual and a lover of Dulles.
Speaker 2: Oh all those guys were gay back then. It's just weird.
Speaker 9: Balentine had a lot on Dallas and the Circus and the CIA have been literally in bed with each other for quite some time in the Venice airport and JFKA and nine to eleven are a great conversation.
Speaker 2: All right, let me screenshare. We'll take this from I wasn't really planning on going over this today, but why not. So basically, here we have Clint Hill up on the back of the limousine. You can see the car in front of him, the lead the very lead car had like decker and they had four souls and a couple other guy as a secret service. And let me see if this one what does this one say? If this is this is one of the uh no, this isn't here we go during your shooting, s A ready runs towards the limousine, but is called back by Asac Roberts. That's not shown in the Zappruter film, so it was definitely cut out. But here you go. They played a game of lead frog. So you saw that the brake lights were on on the lead car and that the limousine ends up going around the lead car. Right, So you have limosine.
Speaker 9: Him around too.
Speaker 2: He goes around the lead car. But then in the next photo the lead car is now jumping around the limousine once again. So they did this like double jump here, right, And I believe the reason that they did that, well, I'll get to that in a second here. So now you have this is real important because when uh shit, I've explained it so many times, but I do it differently every time. Let me see if I can find this one image. I'm looking forward to you.
Speaker 1: Guys in the audience. You better start tipping right now. You're getting Kennedy realizations live time. You guys can't beat this.
Speaker 2: So on the side of the secret Service car you have John d Jack Ready and Paul Landis. Now I got tho redheads circled here. The head here circled in red. But most people say that that's Kennedy. I don't know that. I don't believe that that's Kennedy. It doesn't make sense because it's so much smaller than Jackie and the rest of the heads. In the car. It looks like a shadow and the physics of it don't really make sense, but i'll ignore that part for today. But you can see John D. Jack Reedy and Paul Landis, two white guys, both about six foot tall, on the side of the car. And then when you can see this, this is the lead car doing the leap frog. And then now on the side of the car, use only two people, and one of them, John D. Jack Reedy is this guy holding the AR fifteen. So he hopped into the Secret Service car. And now there's only one person on the side of the Secret Service car because Landis hopped into the limo also right. So but here in when you zoom in, this is the McIntire photo. It's kind of strange because the guy who took the photo's name is McIntyre and McIntire was the Secret Service agent on the driver's side of the car. It's just a coincidence, I'm pretty sure. But you got somebody standing in the back seat of the goddamn President's limousine holding a rifle. They're wearing a black jacket a black hat, and you can see right here at a forty five degree angle they're holding something, and it's blocking the windshield of the Secret Service car, which indicates it's in front of the Secret Service car. And what else could he be standing on except the back seat of the limousine. Right, So that I've concluded is the shooter on the knoll who they picked up on the other side of the overpass or under the overpass. This part I'm still trying to work through. I need to get to Dallas, really and I need to do some of my own observations because there might be and this is the first time I've ever said this, there might be a slight possibility that the final headshot didn't come from the knoll, that it came from the tunnel underneath the overpass. And I don't want to commit to that. I still need to look more into it. But I know who the person was, right, So you got this picture you can see there that you can definitely clearly see it. Here a guy holding something at a forty five degree angle inside the back of the President's limousine. And there's only one person here, Yeah, this person right here on the side of the Secret Service car. And then John D. Jack Reedy is in the back seat holding the AR fifteen Okay, so it's not John d Jack Gridy. Then in the following photograph, boom, you have two people on the side of the Secret Service car. And the split second I discovered this photo, I knew exactly who those two people were. The person on the left right here is the one and only Jack Flenti, and the person right here David Morales. This is the proof that David Morales was involved in the assassination. I don't know if you're familiar with David Morales or.
Speaker 9: Not, but.
Speaker 2: So it's definitely. This is before Kennedy gets to Daily Plaza. It's John d Jack Reedy and Paul Landis on the side of the car. You can tell it's still them at this point. Here you've got Dave Powers in the back seat. He's about to hop out of the car. And then it goes here, right, but look this you have the driver. It's not everywhere who is it. The driver's Samuel Kinney. Okay, so you've got Samuel Kinney and Emory Roberts. There's only two people in that front seat, right. But then the next photo boom, you have three people in the front seat. All right, So that person hopped back in the hopped into the car, and now Landis is back on the outside of the car and Reedy is right here in the back seat with the AR fifteen. There you go. That's how the grassy null shooter got away. He stowed away in the secret service car and in the back of the limousine. I have a feeling there is some major occultic stuff with this because when you look into Jack Valenti, he sent the letter to Kennedy inviting him to Texas in the first place. Period, he started the whole ball rolling. He his company weekly In Valenti organized all of the events that Kennedy was to speak at, both in Austin and in Dallas. Right Stop Screenshare. And then Jack valente along with Sam Bloom, sat on the board of the Dallas Citizens' Council, which controlled where the were went. And then also Jack Valenti is the one who released the motorcade to the newspapers. Right they had to release the motorcade route so they could say that Oswald saw in the newspaper that was done on November eighteenth. People will say that they changed the motorcade route. I don't have any evidence of that at all. All I know is that Jack Valenti posted the correct route on the eighteenth of November, So Jack Valenti was very important in every step along the way. And then when you fast forward, so David Ferry as it led to have gone to the Winterland ice rink right, and you went ice skating with two guys, Alvin Bobuuf and quote unquote Melvin Coffee, which is really just an alias for a guy named Layton Martin's. But when you dig into the Winterland, you'll find not only did was the Winterland own by Lyndon Johnson, You'll find that the woman who was running the Windland was a woman named Mary Boots Roberts aka Joyce Rowland, and that she had a cousin named Vincent Calter Grown Junior. Vincent calt Grown Junior is Jack Valenti's brother in law up until nineteen sixty one, and Vincent Calter Grown Junior I have also identified as the real raoul who set up James Rolway in the Martin Luther King assassination, which leads me to believe that Jack Valenti is also the assassin of Martin Luther King, but that I still have to get to that. I'm just speculating, but one day I'll prove it.
Speaker 1: And don't worry, ladies and gentlemen, you can still get Corey's book and you're not missing anything because your book is like ten thousand pages long, right.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be its. It's at least it's gonna be at least five hundred. I mean, I've got over three hundred pages done right now, so it's gonna be at least five hundred. And so I'm gonna say right here for the record, I'm not suicidal. I'll never kill myself. I don't even a car. Yes, I don't own a car to get into a one car car accident. And I'm not doing any drugs to overdose on. Okay, especially if you're going to be living with us.
Speaker 10: Fucking yeah, don't speak too soon.
Speaker 2: No, I expect that. I expect us to have like a gas leaker something.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's get rid of that stove and get gas stakes. I feel secure already.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been working on Kennedy for over four years. I cracked most of the case in three and uh, yeah, it's all gonna be in my book.
Speaker 15: Have you got have you talked about the motivation for assassinating him.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it was over his he was going to cut all aid to Israel basically, So starting in the fifties, they start to so yeah, Salmon Shapier, I'm gonna back up, little. You got a Salmon Shapiro who is a Jewish businessman out of Philadelphia. He opens a company called Numech, the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation, and they are they get approval from the government because they're all they're in on this thing, right, So they get approol from the government to manufacture enriched uranium for use in nuclear submarines. Okay, between nineteen fifty six and nineteen sixty five, or possibly even later, they funneled over six hundred pounds of uranium out of Apollo, Pennsylvania for use at the Demona nuclear reactor. So when Kennedy called him out on the construction of the nuclear reactor, I mean it was in Time magazine in nineteen sixty It was an open secret at that time. And when he confronted Ben Gurion in May of sixty three, through what's called the Battle of Letters, he says, we're going to get inspectors into Demona, or we're going to cut your aid in no uncertain terms. So then what happens. Ben Gurion resigns and you have Levi Eshkall takes over as like a temporary prime minister, and he again addresses the issue with Eshgall, and Eshkall basically tells him the pound sand right, But when was the walker shooting April tenth of sixty three, that was done to set up Lee Harvey Oswald. That was prior to Kennedy's demands to Ben Gurion. And so Kennedy knew about New Mech, he knew about the son Borne Institute, the large scale smuggling operation that was ongoing at the time of the assassination for over twenty years, and he's like, fuck these people, all they ever do is lie. It's a direct quote from John Kennedy going to cut all aid. And that brings us back to the rabbis in Daly Plaza with the purem robes, the symbolic killing of Harman, because they saw Kennedy as going to be the death of the Jewish people. By cutting all aid to Israel, they would have fucking crumbled within within a decade, there'd be no more Israel. The surrounding states would have seen weakness and they would have just pounced on them. And so if Kennedy would have cut aid to Israel, they totally would have been fucked. They knew it, and so they killed them. And of course, when you want to understand the relationship between the CIA and Israel, all you gotta do is study James Angleton. He was the up until Rama. After him, he had Rama Manuel, who was the highest level Israeli spy in our government. But at the time.
Speaker 4: At the time, But so Corey, I'm here in the chat that the audience can't hear you. It says there's no sound.
Speaker 2: You guys can hear me, right, I hear you, though.
Speaker 4: It says Corey, no sound, there's no sound.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 8: That'd be really bad for the for the last ten minutes, said.
Speaker 6: You are muted.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not, though I know I heard everything.
Speaker 2: But story in my life. Here, people's story in my life. When I get to the good part, it'll be on that, it'll be on the recording.
Speaker 9: And then reticent to ask go ahead any idea like So when you're talking like these, it makes me want like motives and things like that. So when you say that it was because Kennedy was going to cut off their finances from the US. Any idea what type of numbers those were and then what percentage of their overall budget that would have been.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't have those I I I'm sure that number is available about us. Honestly, It's not something I even thought to look into at the time because.
Speaker 9: Clarify the motive at that point to a specific dollar amount, I imagine.
Speaker 2: Right, But he felt that, you know, they were he knew about the criminal operations, and I they he had to have known about the relationship with the mob, because the funny thing is like that all the shooters were MOB associates and CIA associates. They were all contract agents or subcontract agents, right. So you got guys like Clay Shaw, who was like the highest level security clearance. There is still contract agent. He would hire his own people underneath that. But David Ferry was definitely CIA. Going back to forty seven, the reason he had no hair lost all his hair wasn't from alopecia. Odds are. He was one of the early U two pilots, and because of the pressurization in the suits, some of the early UTUWBO pilots lost all their fucking hair and it never grew back. I believe him to be.
Speaker 9: One of them.
Speaker 2: I can't totally prove that, but there are two references in the Garrison files to David Ferry having been a Utuboe pilot, and if he was working with Clay Shaw back in forty seven, then the fuck of course that he would. They would have used him. He was that highly skilled of a pilot.
Speaker 9: So the things I forgot to clarify about the Venice Airport before, which adds to the mystery of things, is that it's, to my understanding, it's the only airport in the US that has no air traffic control tower. You just come and go as you.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Like, how do you know if you're gonna get hit by a plane coming out of Tampa? I mean, that's why they.
Speaker 9: You have to follow the same protocols for like if you're like a remote bush pilot where there's no air traffic control towers, but there are protocols. But this is a large airport that has no air traffic control tower.
Speaker 2: That's that's weird. That's really weird.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's very shady. There's a lot of pehuliar stuff that happens in the night at Venice Airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never knew when I was growing up, how close, you know, the shady shit going on with the CIA was right next door. I actually believe it or not, I haven't. When I was like six or seven years old, my aunt on my dad's side was married to a guy named Paul Gail. Paul Gail was a founding member of the OSS and a founding member of the CIA, and he was the head CIA station chief in Iran at the time of the revolution seventy nine when they threw us out. I didn't. I wish I would. I was older then, because like he died when I was like eight or nine years old, you know, So.
Speaker 9: I have crazy stories.
Speaker 2: My dad would try to talk to him, and like my dad said that he would just mystically be able to change the conversation without you even knowing he changed the conversation, Like he would just steer him away from everything. But and I try to look information up on him, I can't find a damn thing. I found a memorial for him. But yeah, I'm he had to have been involved in so much. There have to be millions of pages of documents connected to him. I can't find one of them.
Speaker 9: M hmm. Have you gone to the CIA website and done like on their freedom of information section now does it? You'd be surprised what you can find.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm always weary of going there.
Speaker 9: You can go right to their website and there's what they call the crest Information section if I remember correctly, And there's just a search engine and you can type in whatever you want, and they have they have thousands and thousands of declass by documents that will I mean, it's not the best search engine because they're not really trying to help you find the stuff. But it's in there. You know it's there.
Speaker 2: Excu Are you shrinking?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I currently am. Yeah, Well I needed to lay back. I am an old man. Back.
Speaker 1: You're like an extension of the mountain near the bridge. It's like execute head is at the bottom of the mountain.
Speaker 2: Am I still not coming across floating in the bay?
Speaker 9: Am?
Speaker 1: We got everything settled here? Eric?
Speaker 2: If you do a show, I'd love to come on your show when we could talk more about Kennedy and other things.
Speaker 9: Oh for sure. Yeah, I'm always happy to have people on and connect dots and make things, you know, figure things out. You're obviously studying stuff that you're way more of an expert on the topic. But there's things in my research and the folks that I've talked to that are pertinent to what you're looking for. So I'd be happy to share what I know and see what we can figure out.
Speaker 2: Awesome, that sounds good. Yeah, I'm sorry. Did I already ask if I was being still muted in the chat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good. We everybody has figured out I had a little button thruss that I shouldn't have. I made a no.
Speaker 2: No, oh, so you so you work for the CIA, aren't you? You muted my ship?
Speaker 1: You were not supposed to figure this shit out. I was supposed to be the one.
Speaker 8: To kill you, dude.
Speaker 2: No wonder you're learning me to Colorado.
Speaker 1: Figured it out already.
Speaker 8: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Hey, I know I know your ex and her connections to c I A so man, anything's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we all know that one. All right, all right, all right, guys, well welcome again. If you're just tuning into the Forbidden hangout, well we got a bunch of people watching. Thank you for sticking around this long We're still gonna go for a little while longer because I'm still conscious and I could probably use a couple of more drinks. So we're still here, and I want to thank our in studio audience. Writer's hiding right now, but we got Dan.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 1: What's up man? How you doing? He's right behind me, right there. You can't see him. He's just out of focus.
Speaker 10: Just chilling, chilling.
Speaker 4: I'm not a dog parent, I'm a dog babysitter this weekend, and we got three dogs in the house and we're drinking and we're partying, we're taking dabs.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing to more pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's a doghouse right now and it's crazy, but they're having a good time. Well, thank you everyone for this. If you want to join in the fun tonight, leave anything in the chat you want. And you did even join in here, I don't give a fuck. Send me an email. I'll send you a zoom link. Come on in.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So so, so the question is what what do we think because it's obvious that you know, COVID starting to settle down. What's what's the next That monkey pox didn't do anything that was kind of pointless.
Speaker 1: Guys, butts it did some.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but what what what do we think from what we've seen will be the next avenue? I guess it would be climate change.
Speaker 2: That's all I need to do is go look for whatever tabletop exercise they did last year. That's it. That's how you figure it out. Whatever organ you know with all these guys get together and you do these hypothetical things like eventuo O one or the monkey pop. They did a monkey pox one that predicted it would hit on May fifteenth, twenty twenty two. What date did we first hear about monkey pox?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: May fifteenth, twenty twenty two. Okay, so yeah, just look for whatever the most recent one of these tabletop exercises was. And that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Angie, thank you for the tip. You were wonderful. Who else we had another one earlier that I didn't mention, and I'm scrolling up right now, any word of course I mentioned you. Thank you so much for that tip, brother. And then we got someone else who I did not mention, and I feel horrible for not mentioning her tip. Jasmine, thank you so much for that tip. All right, carry on, gentlemen, anything anything, you can even pull out a nipple and show everybody if you want, or we can get more. We can even get more provocative here. We can go deeper and pull out two nipples.
Speaker 8: Let's let's let's keep the nipples on the ball.
Speaker 1: He's on the bottom.
Speaker 8: It's just it's just too it's just too many days.
Speaker 3: This is this is.
Speaker 1: Uh a little earlier if she behind the rock?
Speaker 20: Yeah, birds, so many your nipples brot me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, this this is not hands Yeah, there's not a huge market for like male six reality, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like it's a big.
Speaker 1: Is like it's where you're making it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: If I could just go out there and whip out something and make millions of dollars, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It, though they do.
Speaker 3: We're going to make a porn.
Speaker 2: Any one of us could put our current content on porn hob and we'll get ten thousand hits a day just because it's there for no other reason.
Speaker 1: It's born. That's a special place right there.
Speaker 9: But I've heard of some other podcasters joking around stating that they were going to just start posting their podcasts on porn sites because at least it's uncensored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, they probably get a lot more hits.
Speaker 9: Too, you got. I never even thought about it in that capacity, but you're probably right.
Speaker 3: I thought I was going to see a transgender gang bang, but now I get to see the JFK ship. What's going on?
Speaker 8: Well back, well back in twenty twenty, they were given a free advertising for small businesses on the porn side.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we gotta get small businesses, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are lonely when we do a podcast. If you get sponsors for a podcast, the going rate still, if you get an actual sponsor who wants to put ads on your show, the going rate is twenty five dollars for every thousand lessens. Thornhog Hornhog paysts forty five dollars for every thousand views, so they almost double what the best in the industry and podcasting past.
Speaker 1: We have been not investing our time in the right place.
Speaker 9: Apparently something to be considered.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, the Seven Men Dang Bang, the New World Order come.
Speaker 2: Back, that's what Charlie said. Charlie said the same thing. That's hilarious.
Speaker 8: Oh man, be very disappointed when they pull it? Is it?
Speaker 9: It were? God, damn it. I gotta watch this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pox, dude, I have discovered a whole world of big foot porn that I didn't know existed. Like, I don't know, somebody started posting something and I just clicked on it and it led to like this rabbit hole of like there's big foot porn right there, and I didn't know existed. Did you guys know big foot porn? Exit what I did?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, the conversation.
Speaker 9: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Big foot porns out there, guys. I'm not going to tell you the extent of it, of research it, but it's out.
Speaker 9: There, extensive. Worked long and hard on this topic.
Speaker 1: Man, once you get used to the hair, the females, they got some nice, big old titters in there. They're in it for the they're in it to win it. Baby, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 8: It just to be an eighties porn, you know what I'm saying. Close enough, the whole ass fra, you know, saying, I don't.
Speaker 3: Mind some bus shirks, stup, I'll take some bush the shirt.
Speaker 8: Hey look, hey, look, it's all good. It's all good to me.
Speaker 2: You know, Whirch gets two somethings up in my book.
Speaker 8: Just actually as as a as a dude, it's already tough you.
Speaker 1: Know, uh uh, you know.
Speaker 8: Out there with the ladies. So if you if you've made it there, you're like, well, ship, I'm here. You know what I'm saying, I'm ecstatic. You know, you know, you guys ain't gonna make it, ain't gonna make fun of like they're very second, you know what I'm saying. A couple of weeks down the line, they'd be like, man, you know you sitting there having sex with that Buffaloala, what were you doing? I don't know, man, It's just it's kind of one of those things. Man, I was desperate. I just need to get on base. Okay at this point in time, I just need to get on base, you know what I'm saying. So hey, and we can't.
Speaker 9: We can't.
Speaker 8: I can't fall for that. So I mean, I'm good.
Speaker 9: With speaking the truth in reality. Like you said, anybody gets you know, you get to you know, you get to that one yard line, you're going for the touchdown.
Speaker 1: Damn right.
Speaker 8: Right, Oh, your Mike's mutic cosmic, Your Mike's munic.
Speaker 1: You beauted. You can't.
Speaker 4: Writer and Chris interviewed the guy who banged the feline Lean Tiger Titty Lady drew an artwork.
Speaker 3: She was bro I would hit it. I would smash every day still to this day.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite interviews ever.
Speaker 8: Talking about we got a picture, Here we go again.
Speaker 1: Fuck name? It was a hand drawn I can never First of all, First of all, I never sucking guy's names.
Speaker 4: Boom hooked up, Tiger hold on abduction, help me out right it?
Speaker 1: What's this dude's name? I'm gonna have to go search through my YouTube fucking playlist for this dude's name.
Speaker 3: What we think?
Speaker 13: Think?
Speaker 3: It starts with a.
Speaker 8: So, what's this guy like?
Speaker 6: Napoleon Donald? Anyway?
Speaker 1: He is He's made love to an alien tiger woman hybrid. H she they had not only made.
Speaker 4: Love Chris, his name is Ronnie Dawson.
Speaker 1: There he is there, he's brother, he emailed.
Speaker 4: He emailed it to me after.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he made.
Speaker 1: Love to a tiger hybrid alien And she apparently had this contraption of interalactic nature that captured his spunk and it was shiny and it had lights all over it, and you know, she said, wait, wait, don't spunk yet, and she pulled this thing out and bam into that and she's like, I have what I need in hesling, and she fucking dissipated or something. I don't know how the I forget how the story ends, but go check that out. That all hell was the best interviewed.
Speaker 9: We need yours to save our cargo.
Speaker 3: He drew.
Speaker 10: He drew a sketch of the tiger.
Speaker 4: Tiger, and it's so fucking sexy.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you off to this hand drawn picture every single day of your life. If you haven't, I swear to God.
Speaker 9: It's not even the creature at this point, it's just the whole concept of like the need of yours like that to me, Yes, I'm saving your universe.
Speaker 4: Well, women will steal the sperm. They some of them are out to steal, are heard.
Speaker 1: The best part is this guy a thousand believes this story and he is in it. He is so popular in Japan you would not believe. The Ronnie Dawson story in Japan is fucking legit. So if you ever go to Japan, you may hear about Ronnie Dawson. But man, dude, the description of the alien and his stories with you know, penetration of the tigers, it's wonderful. You guys gonna be You're gonna need to check it out.
Speaker 4: I want to know, didn't his name because when we were last time I was over here, we were up at like two am, tripping and they started story. Then the next day Chris emailed me and just said, Ronnie Dawson ll that I searched my email.
Speaker 8: I mean, is guys dead serious.
Speaker 1: Go to my playlist under ufology. This is that YouTube. You can still find this on YouTube, by the way, it's YouTube friendly. He has a whole fucking story of abductions, like his whole life.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's a trucker from Texas, and he has this Texas redneck accent. He says, he it's he sounds like he hasn't made it past the second grade. And he tells these beautiful stories of fucking aliens and abductions and little trolls and fucking messing with his bed at night and probably harassing his wife and seeing UFO is trying to chase him through cornfields and shit. He's got some pretty legit sounding stories. He believes them for show. He believes them.
Speaker 2: Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried that.
Speaker 3: We're not even hated on.
Speaker 4: I believe he believes it.
Speaker 9: Happened.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Want to interview the guy, bring him on my show. I want to contact him.
Speaker 1: He's a great interview bro, he will entertain.
Speaker 4: Well, we were just talking about sexy tiger alien pussy, so we just throw it out there.
Speaker 9: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing is they don't have any hair around their nipples. Their nipples are hairless.
Speaker 4: It was the big There was the Bigfoot titties that got us on this this top.
Speaker 2: You're dating women with harry nipples? Like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Don't get me back on the Bigfoot there.
Speaker 9: I'm a firm believer that the physical everything, like as we see it is so huge that allows for like all possibility exists always, all of these things could totally be going on.
Speaker 1: I'm right there with you, and there's so she needs to collect into this device.
Speaker 4: The metal box that stole the jiz and then like closed up.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying, But this is real. I need to participate one hundred thousand percent store my spunk in this like an alien device.
Speaker 20: We saw a UFO this distributor. We're asking for it, but I'm not great. Maybe we just should just ask for ask why.
Speaker 7: Why is it?
Speaker 8: Every alien probe somebody's ass or they have six with him or something like that. It's just like, I mean, that's that's every story.
Speaker 10: But it's just like they want they want our d n A.
Speaker 9: What if it's actually logical? Right? What if from their perspective, it's the least invasive way because they're penetrating existing or afis, so they're not.
Speaker 10: Making Ronnie definitely penetrating.
Speaker 9: It's literally just considered being nice from their perspective.
Speaker 3: I want to stroke, I want to put.
Speaker 1: I think that's only for reptilians. Bro, you gotta wait till the reptilians come around.
Speaker 8: Now they're already here. These are people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they got you have to manipulate the Okay, later that's a whole nother sexual story, bro. The reptilians and cloacas.
Speaker 3: Okay, they love orgies, Okay, the reptilian.
Speaker 10: You couldn't even find the cloaca.
Speaker 1: You couldn't. Hell no, not unless you're you're familiar with the reptilian anatomy.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 1: Some of them said that experiences. I'm just saying some of it.
Speaker 12: You need your exam to check that out.
Speaker 1: If you're into it. I mean, it's all about your experience. I've come to understand this is a very personal phenomenon, very personal, very deep. It goes deep and inside you. I mean, it's it's so personal.
Speaker 15: God, I just I was gonna mention what I what my YouTube channel is about, because okay, we're talking about I just got to get to first base and I ended up with this swamp right now, and I and I and I finished the deal. Right, This is what you were saying, right, This is what you were saying exactly, not me exactly, but anyway, Yeah, it's a yeah. So it's a it's a it's a combination with my podcast, right, which is about solution, the solution, and I teach people how to do cheat Gong, right, And it's a standing meditation physical meditation, and it regulates your metabolism and strengthens your ligaments.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 15: But it also the main thing is it brings you face to face with the inner struggle, right, so that you can break.
Speaker 17: Down your inner struggle.
Speaker 15: And when your battle with yourself ceases, then the exterior struggle.
Speaker 12: Stops as well.
Speaker 15: So yes, breath work, Yes, it's a I So if you look go to my home on Birch Driver just search double with quotes Birch Driver, I can't remember the full name of it, and then hit videos, go down to the bottom and then will say Cheegong instruction Part one. Right, it just shows you how to do It's very simple, and so it's from the Doo DOOI is tradition. It's five thousand years old, but it is the foundation of kung fu, right, And so this is the exercise you do as the foundation to any martial kind of training.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 15: Okay, but it's a physical meditation, so it's it's not just sitting there, right. It actually tricks you into getting into a meditative state. And so that's what they say is that if you set out to meditate, like think I'm going to meditate, then you've already defeated yourself, you know, and it does all of these things to your body. So it's very beneficial. But the main thing is is that I'm going for with this is the hundredth monkey effect, right, which is to get everyone to make this cycle out transformation. It's very audacious, right, it's audacious endeavor. But I just started it like a month and a half ago, and so just getting going. But the reason I mentioned.
Speaker 9: It is that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's the health benefits are really good, but it also it tricks you into getting into a meditative state, yeah, and which is important.
Speaker 3: And so I throw my show on Monday, right, Yeah.
Speaker 15: Monday too, right, But I just wanted to mention that because I got a split and that's what I wanted to plug that. I'm giving it away for free, but because I think everyone should know this shit, you know, and just eighteen breaths, you got it going. It's you're started, right, But the idea is you do it for twenty minutes, you know, and you stand in horse stance, which is that the stance where you guys have seen this right with like taekwondo and the movies and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I took.
Speaker 15: Feet at shoulder width and you turn your hips under, right, but you don't flex your glutes, right, And I show you how to do that right. So most people they turn their hips under and they're flexing their ass muscles and so you can't do that, and there's a way to do it without doing that. So but just go through the instructions and it's pretty amazing. I mean, if that's a stupid way to describe it, but I stand right, I'm doing it live.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm the only.
Speaker 15: Motherfucker on YouTube just standing there not saying anything, you know.
Speaker 12: And the idea is.
Speaker 15: That we all do it together, right, and then if we can make the psychological transformation together, then perhaps we can do what Courtney was mentioning, which is to like come together in a way that actually is meaningful, to make you know, a meaningful change. You know that there is an urgency of change, I would say, right, wouldn't you guys agree? We can't sure, we can't keep repeating the same pattern because if you look at history, it's a clear fuck and groundhog day pattern.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 15: We keep doing the same motherfucking shit over and over and over again. And so we can break the pattern. We can do it right, But we have to change, or we have to remove the matrix that's been installed in our minds.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 15: One thing I say, it's a term called ever present origin. We can rewrite the code of the universe because the initial conditions of the aggregate pattern that is our civilization is in our minds. You know, we don't have to go back in time to change the initial conditions.
Speaker 17: That you know, on aggregate, everyone behaving in.
Speaker 15: A certain way, it creates the pattern that we have, right, so we can change the initial conditions by changing our minds. And so yeah, I just wanted to say that. And the podcast is Green Knight dot Green. It's about the same thing, except it's a series. You start from the beginning, I talk about Marshall McLuhan and the importance of technology on our minds, and I get all the way to Krishnamurti and the the problem of self reference, which is just a artifact of being self aware, right of being in a universe in which we are a part of the universe and cannot separate from the universe. Talk about the observer effect and all that shit. But yeah, I just wanted to say that. But as far as like doing something that will benefit your body and your mind and your soul and your heart right than chiegong standing and just one last thing, there's no system that can allow you to become aware. You know, we talk about waking up and shit, and I don't think you know, the woke shit is definitely not it right, and becoming awake to the idea that we're.
Speaker 17: Being the wool is being pulled of our eyes. For lack of a better term, right, It.
Speaker 15: Is not it either, right, So there's something more that has to be done.
Speaker 17: And it's like the inversion of value.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 15: We think of value as something that opposite of what it actually is. Human beings exchange value with each other. There's no fucking value without that exchange, right, So we are the value.
Speaker 17: We are the motherfucking value.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 15: There's no money without people living. So the whole thing that I say is is there's a way that we can build an interface, I mean, an infrastructure that cannot be corrupted, right, that cannot be corrupted, and then we can make this transformation on the collective and individually.
Speaker 12: But it's individual.
Speaker 9: First.
Speaker 15: We have to understand this, that the scarcity model of value is not it, right, And we say these words all the time. Scarcity model. Yeah, yeah, bro, I hear that. I understand it right, which is supply and demand basically. And then well, yeah, the abundance model of value. I get that too, bro. Just like then we just go about our lives. It's like Burning Man. All of these yuppies go to Burning Man and fucking do the gift economy and then go back to lot, you know, wherever they live and start selling money. Again, you know, it's it doesn't do anything. It's just like I don't know, it's just an event, right, releasing of steam or blowing off steam, you know, for all of these urban professionals. And you can see what an age group I'm from. But I'm Generation X. I was born in nineteen seventy. My parents were hippies.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 15: So but yeah, I'm just saying that to you guys, you know, as to I think it could benefit you and also to everyone who's listening. But the after I stand on the thing, I make commentary about stuff because when I get into a meditative state, it's almost hypnogodic dogic. I can just stream of consciousness shit, right, and then I just do these like monologues basically after I stand.
Speaker 12: So yeah, check it out. And it was a pleasure talking to.
Speaker 1: You guys, and thank you so much.
Speaker 15: I hope we can like maybe I don't know, I mean, I have my podcast, maybe we could do some swapcast here, you know, cube, you know, talk about all the stuff and have you know, like a meaning field discussion where we don't like pull punches on each other trying to like be like, you know, like that's all cool, bro, that's your belief.
Speaker 17: Like, fuck you, bro, I will say, fuck you, that's bullshit.
Speaker 9: I actually dig that level of engagement where people have convictions for their positions and can kind of like just you know, throw at it. I just it is what it is. If everybody understands, it's for the benefit of everybody to get to different levels of understanding. I mean, that's the whole point of those types of conversations, is people need to just kind of take their experiences and have at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, just that one one more thing eric about that. Yeah, It's like one thing I talk about is polarity, right, And so if we are in a camp, right, and our camp is defined by what we are against, then we are what we are against, you know. And so when I when I say that, I will be you know, like I'm convinced about anything. That's not really the case. I'm just convinced that there is this general aspect to the truth about reality.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 17: It's general, it's not like specific, you know.
Speaker 15: So I don't claim to know anything because another thing I say is the truth is like Xeno's paradox is that you can only approach it.
Speaker 17: You can't really ever get there. You only get closer to it.
Speaker 9: You know, the way I was looking at it was like you sharing your experience, and you're certainly a champion and an expert in your own experience, and there's certainly value to that. And I think everybody should appreciate the value of their own experiences, bring them to the table, and be a complete champion of their own experiences in any conversation. Nobody can really discount anybody else's experience, but it doesn't make that individual right, but it certainly makes their perspective in their experience respected. To just engage in a way where we can all come at each other and know that we're all a right in our own experience, but wrong and our understanding of the whole what you're sharing our pieces to hopefully connect and make other bigger pictures.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and those experiences they will have this overlap, right, and which is where we can find this and we can approach the truth together. Right, But we have to have this not a thick skin, but just the comfort in ourselves.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 15: It's like when you're you're codependent with a you know, with a woman, right, and you're all worried about if she's going to break up with you, right. The way to have a good relationship is to be okay if you're alone, right right, If you love someone, set them free, right, you can't be all like attaching your happiness to someone.
Speaker 17: Else like that was just an analogy right.
Speaker 1: Right on, man.
Speaker 2: And if they come back to you, they're yours. And if not, hunt them down and kill them.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Birch, thank you so much, man, it was a blast. Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 15: Thank you Chris, and thank you for inviting me or Dan for letting me crash the original forbidden gathering. AND's how I met you guys, wonderful people. So yes, we'll talk to you guys soon.
Speaker 1: Awesome, go Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: All right. We got a new member here. We got Karen. Karen, welcome, How are you doing.
Speaker 13: I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: Oh it's Karen.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 1: I got a hidden Karen, We got a hidden Wait before we get into this rabbit hole of this new woman here, he mentioned a hundredth monkey effect, and I just have to say this, I'm pretty sure I had a hundredth monkey effects back in the early nineties that me and my group of friends that were fucking very rowdy skateboard punks came up with the term eat a dick. That was us and after that everyone So.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure she knows what she just stepped into.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, how are you doing?
Speaker 13: You know exactly? Okay, grab.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Karen slash Emily, introduce yourself.
Speaker 13: Tell us what I was going to say that I'm Karen the winner and Rider is the loser.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 3: It was a draw.
Speaker 13: It was a draw, Emily, And I'm willing for that drawl Rider and I'm willing to go halfway. I'm just waiting on my one minute fifty six second video you saying how good I am on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, we're going to settle this right now, and everybody is going to weigh in on this. Okay. So we had a bet together, Me and Emily had a bet we were interviewing the the most wanted cyber criminal in the United States, right, uh, and she said, Emily said that the United States milit terry created the dark Web, right, But all they did was create the communications device that people use on the dark Web. They didn't actually create the dark Web itself. And then we had this bet. We said, Okay, what is this gentleman, the most wanted cyber criminal in the world know about the dark Web. And we were back and forth and I said, Okay, I recognized that the military created the communications device for the dark Web, right, that is fact, But they did not create the dark web itself. They are not actively trafficking drugs, weapons, fake IDs, fake passports on the dark Web that everybody can access.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 3: And then we got on there and he did say exactly what I said. He said that the military did create the communications device that the dark Web used as but the criminals hijacked it from the military and then started using it on on their own.
Speaker 13: So research Tour and come back to me and just what do you want to think and the onions and then.
Speaker 3: He did create the Tour browser. But there's three separate uh, dark.
Speaker 13: We didn't that's not we didn't discuss that that.
Speaker 3: There's a two P and then those are the three dark webs. So how did the military did the military create all those dark webs?
Speaker 13: No, they started the dark web. They started the dark web. They started it with Tour.
Speaker 3: Not start the dark everybody just created the because.
Speaker 2: The Okay, you guys are totally splitting hairs. You're saying the same thing in two different ways.
Speaker 13: He's manipulaus.
Speaker 2: If they create the technology and you one person has it, and they have another person within their organization that have it and they use it to communicate within each other, they have fundamentally created both the software and the dark web.
Speaker 13: So here here was the bet, and I'm willing to go with him half and half on this.
Speaker 8: I bet.
Speaker 13: He started, He's like, let's bet on this. So I said, okay, we'll bet on this. So my number I see all the time is three one three. I see that wherever I go, three one three every day. So I told him if I win the bet, that he has to go on his personal Facebook page and talk about me for three minutes and thirteen seconds about how awesome I am. And then he told me that I would have to go on his YouTube page and make comments on all his YouTube videos or whatever. So, okay, so if you want to say it's a draw, I will agree to the draw. But he'll have to do a minute and fifty six second video on Facebook, and then I would do every other video on his YouTube comment I think that's fair.
Speaker 9: I'm so mad I stepped away and missed all of this.
Speaker 3: Didn't miss it, Eric, because I think that you would have some call.
Speaker 13: I think he would know.
Speaker 3: It's like seeing that. Okay, you created the album artwork for an entire CD that a musician created, and then that's like saying that you created the entire record. Right if you just created one part of it, can you take credit for creating the entire thing? Execute tell me what you think?
Speaker 8: Uh so, so if I.
Speaker 13: Created I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, If I create one part of it? Can I take credit for creating the entirety of its existence? Is that what you're That's that's that's the question, right, yes, Now, Now what part did I create? Am I just the initial infrastructure?
Speaker 3: Is that the initial infrastructure? Because the US military did create the communications device that runs the dark Web. But you can't take credit that you created the entire dark web just because you treated the communication But that was the question, though.
Speaker 2: Writer, right right?
Speaker 8: But hold on, hold on? Okay, So I created the infrastructure, but I never actually got it off the ground. Great, right, Okay.
Speaker 13: They didn't get it off the ground. It's tour they did get it off.
Speaker 9: It does sound like semantics in some way, a way like I'm a tradesman. So in a way, my brain goes to it's like, well, what you guys are arguing is well, one person built the building. Oh well they didn't occupy it. The money came from the occupants? Well did it? Or was it? Because the building was built and then the people at least the space were able to produce something. It's it's it's which came first, the chicken or the egg.
Speaker 1: In a way, so it is I personally think there should be love making, not war.
Speaker 13: I'm a peace maker. Piece.
Speaker 9: What I will say is that either way in this conversation, I feel like we're still not discussing the facts, and I would just be I mean, we're all adults here. What are the facts instead of analogies? What are the facts that we're just addressing here? What's the bet on the.
Speaker 13: Head rider. We'll listen to writer's opinion of the bet and how he interpreted the bet, and then I will come in and tell you how I interpreted it.
Speaker 9: Fair Enough, this is an adult conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the bet was Emily is saying that the military created the entire dark web, and I disagreed that the military created the dark web because the military just created the communications device that runs the dark Web. That's like saying that exactly what you said.
Speaker 1: Eric.
Speaker 3: It's like you created the infrastructure of the building, but did you create the entire building? No, you didn't. There was a bunch of different moving parts. There was contractors, There was people laying the carpet, there was people doing the piping, there was people doing all this other stuff. It involved many other aspects than just the communications device that the dark Web runs off of.
Speaker 9: Always saying completely and I think I'm actually don't have to leap in her direction immediately.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me say this.
Speaker 9: Your your finish work is only as good as your rough end, and that becomes the intent of the construction now. So just because like like you're saying, yes, it's almost in a way the analogy of the of the of the constructed space and the leases the tenants later on. Yeah, the leases and the tenants are doing the work only after the production as intended, gave them the space to do it. So, yes, the military absolutely with intention, constructed the foundation for the future tendency of the dark Web.
Speaker 13: I have.
Speaker 2: One thing that you're ignoring. Tell me where this fits into this. Can you guys, hear me. So the thing that's being ignored here is that there were pre existing layers to the Internet, like pop three or tcp IP, and there were all these different layers in place already.
Speaker 9: I'm not ignoring that in the slight.
Speaker 2: That we were utilized by the people who may need So the people who made the tour software in the first place, they built it on top of these other layers already, right, So they didn't truly create the entire infrastructure. They just created the portal to the infrastructure.
Speaker 9: So we're splitting more hairs now.
Speaker 2: We are splitting hairs. We are splitting hairs.
Speaker 9: But I'm going back to the I'm going to go back to the intents of the constructors. This is this is pure tradesman stuff. You have an argument, what was the dark web? Is what we're getting at the conversation is the dark web. And I'm just agreeing that there were people that constructed the dark web on purpose, and I'm singularly identifying them my opinion as the United States military.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's define the dark web real quick. Let's define dark webs.
Speaker 9: We're getting splitting hairs again, though, So defining the dark web all you're talking about is agreeing with you and whatever your definition is.
Speaker 2: All all we're talking about is like when you talk about dark web, is you're talking about masking an ip routing.
Speaker 9: Okay, So ten for whatever you say the dark web is, I'm going to say, the military did it with intention.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't disagree with that it all. I can't disagree with that it all all right?
Speaker 8: So so so when so when I'm when I'm thinking about the way y'all explain that, because y'all was getting very technical, I'm just a regular dude.
Speaker 13: Uh. But but I.
Speaker 8: Go back to almost like video game design. So the movie Free Guy is based on these two people creating a game. Okay, and the game they created was technically bought out by somebody else. Now, the person who bought it out said that they never used their program, but they actually did use the infrastructure of the game within the new game that they made. But they hit. So I guess technically, if you create the main infrastructure of it, uh, it wouldn't exist without your main infrastructure.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing that did. But did the CIA? This is going back to what Eric's talking about. Did the CIA actually intend?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 13: Is different than military though.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, let me let me explain this. Okay, so we're going back to the CIA's intentions here, right, Was the CIA's intentions the military? Okay, so the military was a military, Uh, isn't were their intentions actually to create a dark web? Was the Navy's intentions actually to create the dark web? Or was the intentions to create a h a communications device that they can actually communicate underneath all all of the other communications devices so that they could create their own private network. And then the criminals came in and hijacked that that communications device and created their own version of the dark web. See, that's what we're what we're missing here.
Speaker 9: There's nothing missing. I was in the military. The military has other aspects of secret communications that other people can't get into. They have tons of ways of doing it. And the dark web still exists. So the dark web exists outside of the military's multifaceted ways of secret communications, and the military still created the dark web. All of those things are true.
Speaker 13: Isn't understand that military is also corrupt in many ways? Also because we got Operation Northwoods and things, and that was the military, that was a CIA, and that was our US government doing their own crimes against US as Americans come together to blame it on Cuba to start a war. So not all of military is good, just like any other group.
Speaker 3: Not all of it.
Speaker 9: And if you want, if you want to format it in a way that makes it palatable as good intentions, you can say that the military fact will state that they created the Dark Web under the false pretense that is completely anonymous, So all the bad people will go in there do all of their comms, which is effectively delivering them to the military. So they now have full informational control of everything going on. So it's advantageous to them to create this platform under false pretenses. This is this is exactly why it was built.
Speaker 13: But you're one of my favorite people ever. Now like I've watched you on a interview, You're gonna be on my show.
Speaker 8: I have a show.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so yeah, anyway, Emily, we got to welcome you.
Speaker 1: You're you're the newest member here to the Forbidden Knowledge Network. You got w two freak w T how do you fuck you say that?
Speaker 13: What dif fric?
Speaker 1: What the frick there is?
Speaker 9: And Chris Chris your stuff and Emily's both makes me laugh every time it pops up, because it's like the what the frick and the ftn so can pop up. It's like fucking this and fucking that and.
Speaker 2: What if you want to split hairs? If you want to split hairs? Technically ex Cube is because I did his podcast five minutes after I did Emily's.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we got yes, we got some wonderful stuff going on, all right, guys.
Speaker 13: And then the cosmic Keys guy, I don't know. I don't know either one of those, so nice to meet you, guys.
Speaker 1: That's Dan from cosmic Key.
Speaker 8: Damn what up? Yeah, I'm just a guy who the Ryder and Chris I don't actually know anything, Like, I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you're whatever. Give yourself more credit than that if you're just playing dumb for the CIA. Applaud you though.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 9: The world still needs people that just simply go fuck that ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, there you. I'm kind of that guy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: We need we need more of those people for the last two years we've had. You know, the world needs way more people that are just like, screw that, screw you. I'm not listening to a word you say.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I mean it's just the last two years. It's just it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 8: When they said that, you know, the war was going end because of a favor and a cough, I was like, man, this shitin this ain't even gonna get off the ground. And then I'll be damned not only get off the ground, and fucking damn destroyed millions of people's lives. I was like, what the hell is going on? Man?
Speaker 9: I was living. It was negatively impacting my employment, and as a career plumber, I had zero concern about this focus supposed illness. I was like, listen, it might it might hurt everyone else, but apparently the plumber is going to be the last people standing on the planet. Yeah, you know. So I had no concern about this, and then I was. I was floored that other people were starting to make medical decisions on my behalf. That was like, wow, this is apparently an attack on freedom has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 8: Exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was. It's just crazy.
Speaker 8: It's just crazy to have how it just it went from like z Ra to like one hundred in like a week. Pretty much. One NBA player got it in in the United States and then that was it, Like once the Rudy Gober once he got it, it was like and they canceled the game.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I was just saying, now it's kind of back to zero because the people who one year ago said you should lose your job, you should, you suck you, you're horrible, you're selfish, now they're saying, why.
Speaker 10: Don't you just change the subject, Why don't you just move on?
Speaker 8: Want me.
Speaker 4: Now you wanted to take away my citizenship a year ago. Now you're like, no, just change the subject, just move on, just move on. We got jobs. Some of us got jobs. Some of us didn't just move on.
Speaker 9: It's like what Hillary did after being Yeah.
Speaker 13: Also, just a couple of days ago, not even a week ago, you had the Botto administration signed an eleven million dollar deal to support a Michigan company, Michigan. I am a Michigan fan. Sorry for all ya High State fans, but Michigan's not the greatest state. But he signed a eleven million dollar deal for a monkey pox vaccine. So this is all going like, this is rerun, This is.
Speaker 9: Ground day all over money laundering, over and over again.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but yeah, yeah, and then we also have a year of election it's the year of elections, so they're gonna we're gonna see all this stuff play off. So here's here's something Eric I said, and I watched you on a on a thing. You have to be unmanageable, and I've said that, and then when you said I was like, yes, Eric's my dude, because like win's and enough enough and when are we actually going to get off our butts? I'm do something. You know, we're going to continue to see this same cycle over and over and over again until we actually do something.
Speaker 8: You know what, you know what the issue is people conflate doing something with an immediate conflict. That's what they conflated with. So within that, most human beings are trying to avoid conflict, all right, complete, yes they are so so asking asking people to go into a situation where they could get canceled, where they could lose their job, where they can lose their house, they're not willing to take that risk. So that's.
Speaker 9: Set the field against us. Everybody's job scared right now. Nobody in a position where they can lose their job, and everybody's in a position to have their job threatened. You guys are one thousand percent right, but this shows us that we have a population right now that is so managed. The conversation, there's enough resources for everyone, but they're mismanaged and we are the things being managed. So we have to become unmanageable. That's the mission right now for every individual out there listening to this. You have to become unmanageable, which means that you have to be able to manage on your own.
Speaker 13: You have to be self reliant, and there's not that anymore under my generation and stuff like, I'm a millennial if you want to, but I'm an elder.
Speaker 9: Have self reliant anymore.
Speaker 7: They're not.
Speaker 13: They're not at all, And so the government wants to beat you down and keep the middle class, which is a CRUs BS eighty seven thousand. They want to attack the middle class to make them make them poor, and then they want to keep the poor even more poor. So we all become reliant on the government and we're not. The only way we can manage ourselves is through whatever they can give us.
Speaker 9: At the time. Honest question for everybody in the panel right now, if the power was to shut off right now where you are, how long could the resources as you have?
Speaker 13: I am, I would say, sixty days.
Speaker 1: I think we got about sixty days here, maybe more, maybe more. We got a ship ton of can goods and beads, and.
Speaker 9: Only I'm talking about Okay, electricity goes off.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 13: Definitely have the power to I got food, I got an underground bunker like you are. I'm a doomsday press for they used to. My dad is a Vietnam veteran. He's a screaming eagle hunter. And first, like, we're good.
Speaker 1: We're in an underground bunker. Flight for sure.
Speaker 9: For for me.
Speaker 8: Okay, So the way I think about it, if the electricity shut off for sixty days, ninety days, my concern would be protecting the resources, not so much having the resources because because because yeah, because everybody out there now, everybody's out trying to find said resources. So you don't understand what type of what type of dark place you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to go to to keep what you have.
Speaker 9: That in the value of the Second Amendment real fast, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that that includes dark places. Yeah yeah, but I'm saying that that potentially includes having to put down children because you know, if.
Speaker 1: You mean, what do you mean by I told my dog i't eater the other day. If it comes down to it, so you know, this.
Speaker 3: Is freaking like, what is?
Speaker 8: What is?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Sally. If it comes down to it, you gotta go, baby, You're long enough.
Speaker 13: Dude, are we psycho passed?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 8: Oh? Yeah, the animals have to go first? You Oh yeah, for the animals, you have to go first.
Speaker 13: I prepped. I even got food for my dog for five years.
Speaker 1: We're prepped for a while. But I'm saying, if it comes down to.
Speaker 4: Buy cigarettes for I'm buying cigarettes because you could trade cigarettes for other stuff and nobody's cigarettes.
Speaker 13: Have you been to prison?
Speaker 20: That's all gonna ask, Okay, okay, So so when I said no, but I got the mind of a criminal for sure.
Speaker 8: I got So when I say to children, if we look at if we look overseas during war times and things that nature, uh, they used children, uh in their military so they oh, you know, keep innocent, key coming up and then you know, kid shoots you in the chant with a shot.
Speaker 4: That sounds like.
Speaker 9: That's Afghanistan.
Speaker 13: Afghanistan. My dad even talked about in North Korea, like my dad had burning it where he had to go pick up actually it was body parts of children and had to put it in the burn pile. And he said, you do not trust even the children. What he was saying, You know, during we're watching a lot. I don't know if you all understand history itself. We're watching a lot of what took place in Vietnam, like to pull out of Afghanistan and everything, and it will Biden that that did that to Ford and that's why Ford had to end up doing it. We're seeing all that food as a weapon that was like the woke statement during Vietnam. Look at all of our food chains and everything that's happening this with our farmlands and stuff. So history is repeating itself, but it's going to go to another level that we've never seen before with this COVID and stuff on top of that, because they didn't have that back then.
Speaker 9: And modern warfare in a way that we get to ever discussed like Internet.
Speaker 13: The black the darknet, the dark web.
Speaker 8: Wrider she's hail being on that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys think, you guys think conventional warfare is ever going to be a thing again like tanks rolling fucking jets.
Speaker 9: Line, it will be a thing, but it's not going to be the thing like it was. Yeah, it's not going to be like the novel we see it on the news nowadays. It's so it's so in our face and all the world is the stage like Shakespeare. Shakespeare said, But it's now what's not being presented to us that is the true threat. There are You know, since the nineteen eighties, Dark and all these factions have been advancing science and technology at an exponential rate above and beyond what we see in the civilian realm, to the point that here we are decades later and what we don't know is thousands of years ahead of us. There's war going on right now between military, industrial corporate factions. I mean there's literally corporations that have billions of dollars on the line that are at war with each other. They have armed they have technologies. We're dealing with psycho thing to do with nation states at this point.
Speaker 13: Well, families, it deeps a deep dive of psycho electric weapons. Has anybody ever researched that? And what the military is doing with the black black helicopter.
Speaker 9: I'm somewhat familiar.
Speaker 13: With things in the sky like this is going on a whole other level. Yeah, well, I just now started it this past week. Eric, So I'm deep diving and all these psycho electric in the five G this still with five G stuff two, which I was a little bit skeptical about it, but now it's making a lot more sense. But I'm looking at some of my notes I wrote down. But you know, we have a government that actually released these documents that even put it out there is declassified talking about the psycho electric weapons that they've been using over the last probably decade. I would say, nobody's talking about that, no one. So this is a whole other level that we got to think about that, even though like it makes me think all the thoughts that I have and all the stuff our research is that then I think, what's up in the air? Am I being manipulated in some way? And I just don't even know it?
Speaker 9: We can look There was an article recently put out where the McDonald's corporation was discussing that they will be investing in research and development so that they can insert their commercials into your dreams.
Speaker 5: What do you guys?
Speaker 9: So now, so now McDonald's is getting gil McDonald's is apparently being allowed to get that has already been using.
Speaker 13: Well it's because it's Bill Gates, Bill Gates. It all goes back to Bill Gates because Bill Gates owns all the potato farms and contracted to McDonald's, and he owns all the seeds, He owns all the fertilization or whatever you want to call it, or the insecticides that are used on McDonald's food, every.
Speaker 8: Bit of it.
Speaker 13: So it makes sense that McDonald's would be the one to do this.
Speaker 9: Donald's to invest in this technology. Is it for us to think that this hasn't existed in other factions prior to McDonald's getting their hands on it. And with that being said, since we can now consider that the technology might be around for decades, what have they been pumping into us?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 13: Then also Bill Gates is also pumping the stuff in the atmosphere there that wants to make the sun darker?
Speaker 9: Argue it. I bet you. This is the full court press of illegal technologies from many levels.
Speaker 3: What if McDonald's had this crazy advanced flying craft and they've been building this craft and they're they're all. I've seen it. I've seen it too, bro, I seen it when I was like years old. I saw McDonald's McDonald's in the sky.
Speaker 4: They put you in the burger cage. Remember the case, Remember the burger shaped cage that. Yeah, there, you're trapped for life in the corporate fucking trap.
Speaker 3: What happened to McDonald's play pins? That's what I want to know. I want to play with those balls. I want to tick all those.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the.
Speaker 13: Balls, but I do remember cages, and I want to get with children in cages.
Speaker 9: But back to that tech that's threatening the whole of humanity. They seems to want to discuss, but change this. I'm just saying, is that not necessarily a frequency that just hit all of you? Because from my perspective, I can't tell the difference.
Speaker 4: I might have had an A donalds ad in my brain.
Speaker 9: I just want to know if anybody I worked at a facility that I now learned is actually pumping thoughts into people's brains. And now I walk around the world and I observed.
Speaker 4: Dude, by the way, I love target. Yeah, target right, I want to be.
Speaker 9: There's a red shirt on the guy in the bottom on my screen.
Speaker 13: There's NASA in twenty fifteen and the military proved this, and they're taking military individuals that are just enlisted, so eighteen nineteen years old year old, and they're implanting that chip in their brain. Did you do you know anything about that error?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Absolutely, because they started with the Raptor pilots. Was my understanding is that they have high technology that a lot of these current war fighter platforms are back engineered UFO items which have an integration somehow with the consciousness of the pilot. So this require the military to start chipping their personnel and the just top secret stuff that nobody wants to admit to. Just like in the not too distant future, no one's gonna want to admit to getting vaxxed, So nobody wants to admit to getting talked into being chipped by the government.
Speaker 4: Are going on hip you because like I've had experiences. One time, I was in Walmart for work, ready to use my work credit card and just see the watch section and just in my brain, I'm like, dang, I could really use a watch. And I walk over there and look at them for maybe like thirty seconds, then go on to buy like hardware stuff for work, leave there, and then for the next two days my phone is showing me watch ads and I didn't say anything.
Speaker 9: It was because in those doors they already have technology that's observing what your eyes are looking at, which is creepies. It's extremely creepy. But that's the world around us that nobody wants to realize when they talk about info gathering and.
Speaker 4: In the terms of service. All right, I agree, agree, agree, agree.
Speaker 1: You said that they project things into your dreams. What about some some bigfoot titties. Can we get some of that?
Speaker 9: I already know what's going to getting projected in your direction. I can tell God. You're always you're always apparently allowed to meditate and droid whatever you need in your life. Chris, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm deep in this bigfoot sex cult already. You guys have no idea I can do that call. I call them every night and they come into my room. They crawl through my window just they throw it down, baby, them female bigfoots. You have no idea.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I'm gonna check out. Man, it's been like three hours of falling asleep.
Speaker 4: Dude, you don't want to go to check out on No.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 2: As soon as we got the UFO shaped like hamburgers, I was like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: I'll see you, guys.
Speaker 9: I remember those though.
Speaker 1: Right encore later through your corey. All right, we got six survivors here, including a Karen that's not hilly survive Karen.
Speaker 7: Get yours.
Speaker 9: I feel like it's one of those game shows now, like like who can do the longest?
Speaker 1: That's unfortunately I'm gonna have to be the longest because I'm fucking hosting this thing. So winner right here already? All right, how's the audience doing there? Let's see who's surviving in the fucking audience. That's the big question. Oh man, we got something. Audience is popping right now. I can't believe it. I'm sure there is. I'm kind of true drunk to read them, but uh if I find something interesting enough, I will try and articulate it to you guys. Well no, nothing him like that right now? Like like who.
Speaker 4: I got nothing in my life? We smoked it.
Speaker 1: There is our our resident Karen slash Emily. How are you doing?
Speaker 8: What was Karen down there? She's I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's it's very interesting to me.
Speaker 13: It's my hair and rider calls me Karen when he loses. So that's why I'm Karen.
Speaker 9: A fan of your shirt. Have you ever been to the Coral Castle.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I used to do paranormal investigations there in paranormal events whatever his name is, last name, But I'm not in Florida in Kentucky, so yeah, I used to. Yeah, I love Coral Castle. No, no Yankee here, Southern girl through and through, and I'm I'm going to tell you all. By the way, I have not announced this. I don't announce my medical issues or anything on Facebook. But I'm celebrating this weekend. And it's not a non proof tequila everybody, So cheers. Five years I got my clearance of cancer free. I fought cancer with herbal remedies and vitamins, no chema, radiation.
Speaker 9: Good cheers, Cheers that.
Speaker 4: As of today, you are not suicidal. F y, I cancer.
Speaker 13: Not suicidal. So tears and I have already went out to dinner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give the natural remedies.
Speaker 13: No they don't. They don't. pH folks, yes, pH definitely.
Speaker 9: pH balance and most of your health will be acid.
Speaker 8: Oh now I'm thinking your body.
Speaker 1: Of course you are. Of course you are sex education with.
Speaker 8: pH.
Speaker 13: Well, it's all throughout your whole body. It's your acid and the yeast. The amounts of yeast that you have in your body, and you've got to balance keep that in a balance. And then uh, on top of that, I took specific botamins and supplements UH that attack cancer.
Speaker 8: So how do I know when I'm I'm low yeast?
Speaker 13: You can spit in your or low yeast or how much you know how much yeast? You could take a glass of water, Well you can do that, but here's here's something you can do. You can take a glass of water, fill it up halfway, spit in it, let it sit, and how much spit you have that goes down into the water can tell you the amount it's of yeas that you have in your body. Like if you it goes all the way down down to the to the base of the glass, you need help. If it goes like half waves like you know, you look it up. It's a study just with just regular tap water.
Speaker 9: You can go to almost any drug store and get pH tests as well. When you just spit on the test and it'll give you a pH reading, and then you can learn about the different foods and things that you digest that put your pH in the appropriate direction. It's pretty much it's pretty much the b I.
Speaker 13: Used a lot of silver water. Do you know where silver water?
Speaker 9: There's all kinds of things that you can do. Everybody. Everybody's diet is specific to them, So I don't want to put anybody in a direction, but I would just say you should test your pH and then pay attention to everything that you eat and adjust your diet accordingly to get your pH correct and lo and behold, you'll probably have perfect health.
Speaker 13: That might what helped me the most. And I'm not directing either, but I'll just tell you this, low car high protein. In my case, I don't know if that would be I know a lot of people are scared of hot protein in the red meats and stuff. But in my case that I think that helped in a lot. I changed my diet completely.
Speaker 8: I just I just said all the time. I mean, I just like the exact same thing.
Speaker 9: I remember correctly. The guy that got the Nobel Prize otto whatever, that discovered cancer, so to say, he got the Nobel Prize for discovering it and also the cure, but no one discusses that part. And this is the pH conversation. And he discovered that and I don't remember all the details, but cancer can't survive in one particular pH environment. So as long as you make that environment that way, the cancer goes away. And he also concluded that pretty much every other disease cannot exist in that pH environment. So if you have your pH in the right setting, you'll be healthy.
Speaker 13: Also found out like my thyroid disease, when the pH level is balanced, I don't have such an impact Like I have thirty six nozzles on my thyroid, but they would shrink down when I was in the correct uh pH level, and I didn't absolutely the issues that I was having with the hair falling out, the dry skin and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like your base harmony position. Like certainly other things could be imperfect, but that's like where you need to start from in your health and things like that is your diet and pH balance. And then at that point when other things are extraordinarily out of whack, they could be self identified. You have to have a certain first couple of steps to get up the staircase.
Speaker 13: H wow, every everybody, go get your pH balance. We'll meet up next week. We'll all find out levels best that.
Speaker 8: Might that might be for me?
Speaker 1: Man, I just don't know.
Speaker 8: I eat the same thing all the time and.
Speaker 9: Carbs is technically, add alcohol to anything, the solution.
Speaker 8: Target alcohol to anything, the solution.
Speaker 9: So you got a problemize everybody says you got to trust in science. Nowadays, you add alcohol to anything, it's a solution.
Speaker 3: Yes, what if you got period blood wine?
Speaker 9: Gosh?
Speaker 3: Why why?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 1: Riders?
Speaker 13: That's all that's all there is.
Speaker 3: That's a ritual for sex magic.
Speaker 13: Okay, So that's we're bringing in witchery now and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, mixed the period of London with wine. Okay, you have sex with your partner and you assume to the fifth dimension.
Speaker 13: What are you drinking right now?
Speaker 5: That's all my question.
Speaker 9: I just want to know in your drink are someone convinced you of that? And you go to the depths of the hell? Dark side?
Speaker 3: Bro, I'll go right into the dark.
Speaker 6: I was born out of the dark.
Speaker 3: I'll go into the dark.
Speaker 13: Don't give is gonna have his own wine company soon? Is gonna be period wine? Oh my god, that's so gross, that period wine.
Speaker 3: That's the only way to do sex magic me, Chris, listen to a whole entire podcast about it.
Speaker 1: All right, at this point, I want to welcome every welcome everyone, too well to union. That's that's this podcast, Union of the Seaned Baby.
Speaker 13: It's gonna it's gonna be Sunday. Nobody message Chris or Rider on Sunday night.
Speaker 1: We are not forbidden anything. This is the union of something message shows guys, whoever is in charge of that, welcome everyone. I'm glad you are sticking around. We got a few, we got quite a few people still watching live. I'm so proud of.
Speaker 8: You for sticking around this long.
Speaker 1: I'm barely really want to stick around. I perplexed.
Speaker 13: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm perplexed myself. But I hope you guys are having a good time.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot, so I can't. I can't help but have a good time right now. So I just want to welcome our final guests for the evening. Bigfoot. He's very small right now.
Speaker 13: That's what they say.
Speaker 9: That was with or without boobs, Chris.
Speaker 1: This one is not the Patterson gimblin when he it's a HiT's a hymn, it's a do you know because I I've tried to hit on him before and he ain't.
Speaker 9: He ain't.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: Just you know how I feel about those bigfoots.
Speaker 10: I don't assume like and you can't assume moth Man goes by them.
Speaker 9: So so the Bigfoot topic is relatively new to my interest. I would say I always thought of it just as like this mysterious animal that may or may not exist, and you know, it's kind of cool. But it didn't cross my radar until I started hearing that, like there's a possible ability that it's really just like multi dimensional portal opening thing, and I was like, wait, what, like, what's going on? I didn't know that much. Apparently I can attest to this.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 8: The reason that you know that it is an interdimension of portal is that Bigfoot is always blurry, like nobody ever gets a great photograph of So that lets you know that it's like stepping right.
Speaker 1: Out of the.
Speaker 9: You have not photo photos.
Speaker 10: Don't assume the gender of moth man. It's moth zr.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, he's gone, what about moth woman?
Speaker 9: You never know the jobs I once I put it in. I put it in a moth because I wanted to find out if the fittings were sure that they wanted to be identified as male or female fittings. I want to I wanted gender neutral names for the fittings there we get what do you mean three quarter each male adapter? Yeah, what if it identifies as a female adapter.
Speaker 10: Call it a folks adapter folks Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a by adapter.
Speaker 3: Karen, androgen is Okay, that's the way that he is is how we start.
Speaker 13: That's you know, that should be a T shirt by the way, Mothy, I'd.
Speaker 10: Buy it, but I heard moth is really scary.
Speaker 13: He's Kentucky. I'm Inster, Kentucky. They have town hall meetings in all of Yould, Kentucky over bigfoot. Like there's even the local dentist hast seen Bigfoot. And I'm about ready to go to the next one just to see what it's like. They invited me, and I haven't gone, So I'm gonna go to the next one.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: Let's see what.
Speaker 13: Stay foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you if you're going to bigfoot anything, you got to count me in, just you know, super interested.
Speaker 3: They then see, how have you not ever run into big being in Alaska? Bro, you haven't met that yet?
Speaker 9: No, Yeddy, there's there's a lot of weird stuff in Alaska. So I saw Ufo at the South Paul, and I didn't know it at the time, but now I know it in hindsight. I just didn't know what was on the list of things called UFOs. I've totally seen UFOs here in Alaska. I've definitely like heard things in the woods. I've seen some weird lights, but nothing in the Bigfoot directions, so to say. But I'm interested, no, definitely, paying tell you.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you this so like I'm a paranoral investigator, I did. I've done paranormal stuff for twenty five years. I was on a little TV show there for a little bit for a couple of seasons. I'm more scared of the woods than I'm ever at some kind of big like haunted location or a house residential. Like, there's no way you never know what's in the woods.
Speaker 9: I hear you, and I understand that entilight. I mean, I grew up on Long Island, so my comfort zone wasn't originally the woods, but between them.
Speaker 1: I can get nervous on the hiking trails out here in Colorado when dusk, it's like you're in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the mountains, and it's getting dark. Imagine if you ain't got any equipment, and you don't have not have protection.
Speaker 13: If bear spray, you need bear spray. You better never go out in the woods unless.
Speaker 4: You have bear spray like you might hear coming for it works much better than bear spray.
Speaker 1: Just bakefoots horny no matter what.
Speaker 9: You can't stop it.
Speaker 13: That kind of sounds like bigfoot s feet like you if.
Speaker 9: You on your left side and a bear shut up, I know which way your hands are going.
Speaker 13: Just off topic a little bit.
Speaker 4: Anybody spray all right?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, wouldn't it be lost if they had? They them spray that.
Speaker 4: Canister shoulder.
Speaker 9: Then the internet saying that now he said that he wants to they them repellent. Take him off the internet immediately.
Speaker 10: I need my six foot distance from them.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, I identify with not liking to identify with anything. Everyone else identifies with that is that? Okay? Can I identify?
Speaker 13: Sell it?
Speaker 4: I'll sell it at the festivals. I'll say they pray, It'll just be off. You'll call it day spray.
Speaker 8: Now, you don't have to do that. Just just get some tap water and put it in a bottle, you know, spray bottle.
Speaker 10: Just work with, work with they spray drinking water.
Speaker 8: Yeah, drink water. That's all you have to do. That. That's the way scams are started, you know, with something that doesn't work and you just put a label on it. So that's that's how that's how scams work. Insurance. Yeah, yeah, that's how scams work. You don't actually have to create a product. You just have to get people to buy it.
Speaker 1: And well it's yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: It keeps the days away.
Speaker 8: And you know what's what's really disappointing for me.
Speaker 1: You gotta make it.
Speaker 21: You gotta make it, you gotta get this is I will buy, just gonna be off off, like the round up, just round up, round up the days.
Speaker 8: I don't know. You might want to be careful if you got round up in there.
Speaker 9: Electing a whole bunch of you're trying to repel them, but you collect them instead by accident, a whole bunch of them tailing you.
Speaker 4: They don't like to leave the house, though, they they don't like to leave the house. They really liked the lockdown.
Speaker 1: I cannot do all right.
Speaker 4: We are now sorry, we are We're hammered.
Speaker 1: We're like three and a half hours into this, and most I've been drinking ever since. Then, all right, warm.
Speaker 9: Up the second gear.
Speaker 10: I've had bad experiences drunk podcasting, but here we are.
Speaker 9: Second gear, Chris.
Speaker 1: The second I don't know. Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 8: How that goes.
Speaker 13: Second year, because like I cut my night short little bit to come home because I thought you all were doing this at nine o'clock Eastern.
Speaker 1: I see, all I have to do is make Rider my new host and go to bed, and then I'll forget about you motherfuckers.
Speaker 10: We started at five pm, right, oh my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we started five. It's like almost nine, so I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: We're fucking going with the bus.
Speaker 1: Came in with a portal and uh kind of sucked us in and we're in a different dimension right now. We lost track of time.
Speaker 13: It's like eight thirty times.
Speaker 20: We're in Ronnie Dawson A forty A forty Oh boy, I'm fucking old baby.
Speaker 1: Go to bed, old man.
Speaker 3: Chris goes to sleep at nine pm.
Speaker 1: That's right, nine pm is my bedtime, baby.
Speaker 9: It's all good. Early to bed earlier. Chris is a hard worker.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: Lys get I get up at six in the morning, so fucking early.
Speaker 9: It's ridiculous. You knew it.
Speaker 8: You knew it well, you see that's that's not like me, Like I.
Speaker 9: Haven't saw you.
Speaker 13: I haven't saw yet. But if I had that day spray it, I help me.
Speaker 4: It keeps the days away.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, We've got marketing geniuses on the panel here tonight, and this is our future for show the day Spreak.
Speaker 10: I want that to be my future for It's got a long distance.
Speaker 20: You could shoot a day ten feet away, peppery many.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just.
Speaker 4: A can say day spray.
Speaker 13: I could use that.
Speaker 1: How many people have died from round up? Now, that's a that's a fucking big number.
Speaker 9: Whoa, that's what it is.
Speaker 13: I want to know about hurts dog dog flee.
Speaker 1: They're all they're all killing.
Speaker 3: Us, just like sunscreen. Sunscreen is the same thing. Sunscreen is what gives you skin cancer. It's not the actual sun.
Speaker 9: Right, I don't think.
Speaker 13: I don't think, but yeah, I don't think the sun ever caused cancer.
Speaker 8: So it's just.
Speaker 4: Os oil claus cancer.
Speaker 8: Man, I know the sun is burning to ship us some pasty ass white folks. I didn't know that it's real bacon.
Speaker 13: Wait, hold on, spacek and gay for shure, I don't even know if the sun's real.
Speaker 9: Like we got out of left field. And because that the nineteen eighteenth flu is just manufactured by the Navy to stop all the massive killing in the war of the world that was going on.
Speaker 13: Whatever you say, now that's military. Well, you got to go all the way back with this our research, this stuff, with the twenty twenty COVID bs. And let me tell you this, Kanye came out like in twenty eleven telling us, Yeah, Kanye trapping about the COVID nineteen. He actually listed COVID nineteen in his wraps in twenty eleven.
Speaker 9: But you both know that.
Speaker 13: But you go all the way back to fifteen twenty is late. The history repeats itself. Everybody, this is a will within a will, right.
Speaker 9: There's definitely a history.
Speaker 13: So every year nineteen, twenty, eighteen, twenty seventeen, twenty, all the way I went, just as back as fifteen twenty, I stopped. There was some huge pandemic, some kind of disease. Where are you laughing at tacos?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on, doesn't maze there's what's stupid private joke that you just said out loud and I don't know how you did it.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. It's like a sichronicity. I'm gonna nut over later.
Speaker 9: Wow a.
Speaker 8: Rider.
Speaker 1: Seriously, it's not good.
Speaker 13: He's gonna have to tell me about it.
Speaker 8: I don't want to that story.
Speaker 1: But you were part of it somehow.
Speaker 9: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to examine this one. We're gonna have to examine this. He makes a deal with the wheel.
Speaker 9: Boy that needs to be Apparently, you guys need to make an episode. I explaining the part of this episode.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be two episodes. It's like it's maybe it's deep.
Speaker 13: Every twenty whatever, twenty twenty, nineteen twenty all that they do the same bullshit every hundred years, everybody. It's a reset unquote.
Speaker 9: Cycles and timetables. We should be able to pay attention to. If we started doing timelines and showing like this happened on this date, this happened on this date, we'll see there's five year cycles to certain things. There's ten year cycles to certain things. Just like the monkey Fox the.
Speaker 13: Monkey Fox vaccines you just bought like I think it was actually a year to the two years to the date of when they got the vaccines stuff.
Speaker 9: I think we've been paying attention to timetables like that and then the activities of all these different factions. We would start to become educated on what factions have what power, because you'll see that they wax and wane and their ability to apply their intent, and that would show up on their timeline frequency.
Speaker 13: The Wax and Wayne on the wheel their rider. I have a feeling that might go with what you're yeh, Wax and Wayne on the wheel.
Speaker 1: No, no, Wax, I just make a deal, all right, guys. I want to thank everyone who is still with us. This is amazing. We have people listening to this. This this gibbers that we're talking.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 10: You witness podcast history tonight.
Speaker 1: You have yes.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 1: I can't believe everyone even on the panel. Thank you, you're you're a bunch of champions for still staying here and for this almost four hour long podcast where we've been drinking alcohol the whole time. I think that I am actually about to close out this motherfucker, but I want to give open this floor up to anyone who wants to give some shameless last minute promotion, maybe pop out of maybe show us anything else that you have to offer online. What you're talking about, I really don't know.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's a day they thing.
Speaker 10: We show me your they nipple.
Speaker 13: The writer always shows his nipples. She has no shame.
Speaker 1: That's a good note. Close out on. Thank you writer for for showing us.
Speaker 8: Unfortunate, unfortunate, fortunate.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate, but data potato. Thank you everyone in the audience for sticking around for this madness. This was fun and we'll do it again sometime and uh, everybody, have a good night and we'll see y'll n