Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has something living man's property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my buck on, you bow down to your master.
Speaker 3: Can you did it? Can you did it?
Speaker 4: There you did?
Speaker 5: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, Come out to lay, come to play.
Speaker 3: Horse the first the Horse.
Speaker 5: The sun is rising.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 4: Oh wake up, wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 5: We're all here to show you how Jeno wits hors Rawskisk and Moji Homer listens. It's a fan Musphy. Don't turn down, child, jus wait and see.
Speaker 6: Are you ready? Are you ready? Jo? It's time to.
Speaker 2: Start to show.
Speaker 3: Plastick I fling about Brisco.
Speaker 5: Mis The Big Man Mary Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Origin Week.
Speaker 5: It's not such a bar. Kick back, mate, up this, up it and make it hardcore. Hang your whisby and then mess kicked up your soul. There live, you're on the air, last guy, Come.
Speaker 3: Time, start show up. Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website at rocks kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under b m MS.
Speaker 6: Listen with your cell phone.
Speaker 3: Get the iHeartRadio app. Available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash b m MS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corvin, good hear me?
Speaker 6: Where good morning.
Speaker 3: We got tickets that we're gonna give away to see the Black Crows. The Black Crows are going to be over at the Hard Rock Live on August eighth. Get your tickets on rock casinotonsa dot com. If you got best at worst of the weekend, what's the best thing that happened this weekend and the worst thing that happened this weekend? You can get your to us ahead of time BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. We've got our listeners are awesome. This is where we chat with the listener. They share part of their life because everybody's got a story, and jeffs is going to join us. You go in through divorce, customing, guardianship, name change, any of those things, Jeff will be able to answer what it's like and what you need to expect.
Speaker 6: When you're going through it again.
Speaker 3: Get your questions ahead of time. If you'd like, can you email show at kmod dot com or you can text that as well. I don't know if you guys have seen in the news about the guy or person or person's that is tormenting a soccer field. It's either in Jinks or in Sand Springs. And they show up at a park, which they're completely allowed to do, and they wear a real scary mask, but not like scary, like a devil mask, like a really large, grotesquely large mask that seems scary. It would definitely be scary kids. And they did it with this one type of mask, and then whatever he stood there for a while or she or she got a be equal and stood there for a while and then left, and then it happened again, different mask.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's a different person.
Speaker 3: And they stood there for a while and then they left, and people are bothered by it. Whether they should or shouldn't, I don't know. You know, you can't go hey when you see something, say something, are they and then not say something.
Speaker 7: They're doing this while like the kids are playing soccer there. Oh okay, okay, yeah, okay, I mean weird, but whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean. Yeah, I guess. But if you're on your way to a little D and D and you just happen to be like, I'm gonna check out the soccer game. Yeah, yeah, right, it's not that weird. Do we have pictures of this? I did in my Facebook Facebook refreshed. Ah, but it's the one with like the HORSEHP with the giant antlers horns.
Speaker 6: Nah, moose isn't scary.
Speaker 3: And then there was another one with really odd mask that I don't even know what it was. I don't know, Okay, I don't know what the I'd never seen the mask before.
Speaker 6: But they people are are bothered by it? Should they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, But what do you what do you go confront?
Speaker 6: Right? Hey? What are you doing here? That's what they want? Yeah, I could. I mean I could see some parents stepping up and doing that.
Speaker 7: What are you doing here? Do you have kids here? Do you know anybody here? You're just being weird? Yeah, come on, you're scaring the kids. Get out of here?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I don't. I don't have to answer you. It doesn't matter if I have kids here. It's a public park, right right, I mean I guess it is. Yeah, I don't have to have kids, I can be here or just answer them like this, No.
Speaker 6: That won't get the cops called on you at all.
Speaker 3: There's nothing that can happen.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess at most the masked person can be trespassed for what being in a public park, I guess. I mean, is it a public park or is it like a soccer field.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a public park.
Speaker 3: It's a soccer field slash public park my understanding.
Speaker 7: But I mean, if they don't have kids there, if they don't know anybody there, they're just random strangers.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe not trespassed, but the cops will be like, listen, you got to go, man, you're freaking people out.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: Now, I think the cop could say that, but I don't think you can be trespassed. Yeah, on a public park, maybe you can't. We have cop friends. Maybe maybe you can be trespassed anywhere for any reason. But I think the way a trespass works is somebody has to go, hey, they need to go.
Speaker 7: And I think in this this case it would work because it's the parents of the kids at the soccer game, or the soccer official whatever be like, hey, you gotta go, and then the guy's.
Speaker 6: Not going or goal whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, except that usually it's the owner of the establishment saying or the owner of the property saying you.
Speaker 6: Need to go.
Speaker 7: Right, I just simply type in can you be trespassed on public property? Because that's essentially what we're talking about, right the part, Yes you can legally, you can be legally trespassed issued a new trispass order for public property even though it's owned by the good men. While citizens have a right to access public spaces, authorities can restrict access if you violate rules, commit crimes, disrupt operations, or pose safety risks. And I would say, out of all of those, this masked person at least falls under disrupt operations.
Speaker 6: Disrupting the applications of their soccer game.
Speaker 3: Yea, only because you're choosing to let it disrupt.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I get it, Like y'all listen to parents' kids, shut up and play the game, let dismash it would be a mass weirdo. But if it's causing a distraction, right, same reason. Like when I had super long hair and I was in high school, right, and I had it all braided up first day of school, right, and they're like, you need that.
Speaker 6: Braid that hair by b But why it's my hair. I'll do whatever the hell I want. It's a distraction.
Speaker 7: You can't do that, all right, whatever, So I had to go home take it down and.
Speaker 6: Keep my hair long and not braided.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if you really wanted to be a stickler, you could fight it, right, because it feels like a little bit of a Fourth Amendment violation. Yeah, I agree with you, because it's interpretation. It's not you know, if you know the whole thing of like people walking around with ars, nobody's got a problem with that. That's not disrupting, right, Well, it violates, it's not, you know, it's a constitution. I understand that that's far more disruptive. Right, you show up at a park with a long rifle. That feels disruptive, right. Also it calls for safety concern, all right, right, but it's constitutional, right right. I don't see how that is less dangerous than a guy showing up in a horn mask.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Scary for kids, yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, parent's concerned, one hundred percent. Sure.
Speaker 3: It just feels like they're both the same.
Speaker 7: Maybe it was dress up day at the soccer field. And nobody got the memo except.
Speaker 6: For that person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be. Maybe it's a parent who isn't allowed to see their kid in the mask. Right, I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 3: If they're not allowed to see the kid though, and they're in a mask, you've opened yourself up to a whole other set of problems as the person who's not supposed to be there. Arrested for disturbing the peace? Do you get arrested for disturbing the piece? Or you just get sighted and told to move along? That's a good question. Arrested for disturbing disorderly conduct usually, I've always seen that as attack.
Speaker 7: On charge, and arrest for disturbing the piece typically involves actions that violate public orders, such as excessive noise, fighting, or using obscene language in public.
Speaker 3: Oh hell, who'd you get arrested for disturbing the peace?
Speaker 6: What were you doing? I said, damn it? Right? That feels wild. Yet, tell me the police have other things.
Speaker 3: Tell me the police have other things to do, like worried about a guy stabbing people at a farmer's market?
Speaker 6: Right, it says here.
Speaker 7: Often treated as a misdemeanor a crime, but in some cases can be reduced to a minor infraction. Penalties can include fines up to one hundred dollars in Oklahoma or four hundred dollars in other areas, probation or jail time. So typically, yes, it's like either move along, right or here's a ticket. But if you're being one of those people, oh, I mean the ones that's confrontational and combative with the police because you feel entitled and you're being wronged, and yeah, they could probably lock you up for that for.
Speaker 6: Disturbing the peace.
Speaker 3: Now, I could see using disturbing the peace or hooking somebody up to try and de escalate because they're not coming like all right, you're gonna go, and then they hook you up and then you chill out and they're like, all right, we're gonna let you go, but you gotta leave.
Speaker 6: I could see that happening. That would be a nice officer.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, well I could see it being used as a de escalation measure, but not following through with the yeah, yeah, but not following through with the complete chart, like we're gonna give you a ticket for disturbing the piece all those things, but I'm not gonna.
Speaker 6: Take you right right right right.
Speaker 3: It just feels a little ticky tacky.
Speaker 7: But again, if you're being a dick, or if the officers having a bad day, you know, as.
Speaker 3: Being a dick is hardly a crime because y'all need to get arrested a lot. Yeah, I would agree, So it just feels like a weird thing. This also feels a little bit like those uh what are those people called amendment checkers? First amendment checkers, whethery're like, I'm on the popperty, I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you.
Speaker 6: I'm not touching except.
Speaker 3: They're on like I'm on private I'm on public property.
Speaker 6: All right. You know I can film you if I want to.
Speaker 7: You're disturbing the peace. Turn around, put your hands behind your back.
Speaker 3: The amount of organization it takes for those people to do that is really crazy too, because I've seen watch some of those videos where they do that and they're like, hey, they're coming over here, like it's a total setup. They're baiting people into those moments.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just so they can get clicks. Yes, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: And you get an assault charge because you push them. Yeah, you can't film my business?
Speaker 6: Eh, Well, who cares. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But the thing about it is is like everybody nowadays feels entitled in some sense or the other.
Speaker 6: This is my property, this is my sidewalk, this is my neighborhood. Yeah, that's an ego. You have an ego, absolutely, one hundred percent. That's all that is. That's all that is.
Speaker 3: So we texted, I hear what you're saying, Corbyn, and you're not wrong. However, if my kids was there and it was making them uncomfortable as well as other kids, I would go ask them to leave. If they don't, Okay, they don't have to, but I'm standing by watching.
Speaker 6: Their every move. Why let me let me spoil this for you.
Speaker 3: He doesn't stand there in his horned mask and then unleash his sabers. I'm just saying that that's not gonna happen. Why do we have to go go through this every time? The most habitual problem is not the scariest looking person in the room. It's the person you trust. It's the coach on the field right right.
Speaker 7: Well, that just goes to show that's another person like and as they're right, yes, trying to protect your kids, but it's like, this is my little piece of land, and I'm here.
Speaker 6: To save everybody that entitlement. He says.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's right, but the masked person shouldn't be surprised if a parent escalates in exchange. If someone was disturbing my kid or kids around me, I wouldn't. I wouldn't head that direction with it. It's one thing if they're just standing there. It's another if they start trying to interact with kids. Yeah, you start interacting with kids, I'm absolutely getting involved right now, trying to just physically or violate them in some sort of boundary, right like getting on the standing on the edge of the field. I'd be like, you need to back up. I don't care what you're doing, but you need to back up. Go back to the tree line.
Speaker 6: Be creepy over there, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, catch an assault charge to deal with the guy in the mask.
Speaker 6: Would you? No? No, I wouldn't mess with it. What are you in for? Guy was wearing a mask and I didn't like it. Well, what kind of mask was it?
Speaker 3: It was a giant it was scary.
Speaker 6: Horns and air.
Speaker 3: No no, no, it was at a park. There were kids there, So I assaulted them in front of everybody. That's less scary.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Kids don't like seeing people get hit hurt.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a crazy story and to see them do it again. It's because it was on the news and it was on all the neighborhood facebook pages. If you're wearing a mask, you're scaring kids. What are you wearing?
Speaker 9: Probably something just like that, Okay, I mean that's like the I picture the you have you ever seen the movie Him?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I've seen whym No.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that was like the the the Devilish Big Horns and I mean it is creepy af so that gimp.
Speaker 6: What are you wearing? There's a lot to choose from.
Speaker 7: I agree, I like because I just googled scary masks, right, I like the Terrifier. If you see that movie, that's always fun. I think like there's one here that it's a crampus mask. Yeah, okay, I think stuff like that's a little over the top, huh, right, Like you you clearly know that, like that's not real, that's a mask, but somebody dressed up like a creepy, weird clown that could totally be legit.
Speaker 6: Like you're like.
Speaker 3: The nun mask, the Nun from the movie Conjuring. Okay, yeah, yeah, and then I saw that I've never seen this, the baghead mask.
Speaker 6: Bag head, Yeah, because you just put a bag over your head.
Speaker 3: It's no, it's a mask like a canvas, like a canvas bag.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: I think i'll uh uh Friday the thirteenth one, the very first one before he got his hockey mask. Yeah, he had a burlap sack yeah over his head. Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, that's kind of a little weird.
Speaker 3: But the Nune one is like it's just there's no blood, there's no nothing, right.
Speaker 9: I think even better though, just scare would be the human bush, just like.
Speaker 8: Being at the standard bush.
Speaker 7: You see those videos on TikTok whatever. They look like a bush and they're just standing on the sidewalk. People walk by and the bush will move stand up.
Speaker 6: And this is my point, we think that's funny when.
Speaker 3: It's at like the park or like at a mall. Yeah, someone's ability to interpret the difference. I shouldn't get you in charge, right, if you walk around the mall, you're definitely getting walked, right, you're getting.
Speaker 6: Told to leave. Oh yeah, for sure. By Paul blurt.
Speaker 3: Mhm, sorry, sir, you need to leave. Don't make me throw my keys. I'll get on this walkie talkie.
Speaker 6: I've got mace.
Speaker 3: You remember like like I remember mall and I remember my friends like trying to have interactions with them and running and the mall cops chasing them. And at the time you were like, and now I look at him, like that's dumb.
Speaker 6: On both parties. Yes, yes, we had a friend.
Speaker 3: What was the name, Eric, Eric Smith I think, and he became a mall cop like our senior year, and we were like, what are you doing, bro, Because he'd be like, hey, guys, you gotta go.
Speaker 6: We're like, okay, Eric, whatever, dude, let's do my job.
Speaker 10: Come on.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, don't get a job in high school as a mall cop or is the security guard in general?
Speaker 6: No, make fun of you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you're asking for your friends to come mess with you.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: We got to give a take a minute, and then we come back. We've got best of Wors the weekend. We've got tickets to the Black Crows we're gonna give away. We'll be back.
Speaker 11: More of the Big Man Morning Show is next.
Speaker 12: It's time for newsquakies, world news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with What's going on news quakies from The Big Man Morning Show. In ninety seventy five, a.
Speaker 9: High school student slash UPS employee arrested for stealing forty thousand dollars worth of packages. This happened down in Miami Dade, Florida, where three South Florida teenagers who work for a UPS store are facing felony charges after deputies say they participated in a month's long a theft scheme involving tens of thousands of dollars in missing merchandise intended for Amazon customers. Eighteen year old Angel Caleb Pagan was arrested last Wednesday at school, and he faces charges of second degree grand theft involving property valued between twenty and one hundred grand and tampering with physical evidence. Police also identified two co defendants, his Matthew Martinez, who's seventeen, and Jacob Diez, who's also seventeen. According to the affidavit, the investigation began after two business owners reported that eighty boxes containing Bathom body Works and Victorious Secret products had gone missing between March twenty first and April thirteenth. Detectives said the stolen merchandise was valued at approximately forty thousand dollars. The victims said that they operate an online retail business that ship's products to Amazon fulfillment centers and directly to customers. The couple said the missing packages had been dropped off at a UPS store for shipment, but never reached their destinations. So what had happened was their surveillance video that shows them dropping off these packages, but only five of the boxes. Out of the ten that were dropped off, only five of them were scanned into the shipping system, while the remaining five were taken through a back door. The kids had apparently come up with this plan to take them and they were selling them on their own Facebook marketplace for like a dollar each.
Speaker 6: Steal the cigarettes off the truck.
Speaker 8: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Authorities accused them all of tampering with the store surveillance system. Video footage showed them shutting off the system on April fifteenth around five oh eight pm, leaving no additional recordings until the store owner restored power later that evening. They were taken into custody transported to Northwest District Station for questioning after being advised of their miranda rights. Investigators said they declined to answer questions regarding the case. It's under investigation. They're being held on a bond that has yet to be set.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they stole yeahs I ever stood about this or porch pirates, Like, you don't know what's in the box? I guess maybe with these you can open them up, right because they work at the facility and they can be like, Okay, this is you know, worth something, we'll steal this. Well, they're opening it up and being like, ah, well this is a litter box. We're not gonna take you. See what I'm saying. But like with porch pirates, you have no idea what's in the package? What's in the box?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's lazy storage unit bind.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Yeah, it's one way to look at it.
Speaker 3: If I get a cat box, I'll just sell it.
Speaker 6: On eat, which might get something good. Okay, take your chances.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people typically don't get kitty litter boxes delivered. Yeah, I typically Yeah, I didn't say never.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man arrested for droning while intoxicated comes out of Florida, wor a dude name Richard Carpenter who's a contractor.
Speaker 6: Think about that for a second, right, he go. Yes, he was.
Speaker 7: Hanging outside of his apartment about twelve thirty at night, buzzing his drone around. Apparently there was a dude close by, guy named John Murray. He was sitting in his car, and old Dick here would take his uh take his drone and buzz it by the passenger and driver windows.
Speaker 3: Zoom several times, several times, and.
Speaker 7: Uh, now, I guess at some point in time Old Dick goes over to the window and tries to take the man's phone out of his hand, like, reaches into the car and tries to take his phone out. Well, okay, well now now guy's got to call the police. So he called the police. Police come out there. They talked to Old Dicky and he's like, yeah, man, this guy here's been following me because I've seen him at multiple different locations. Well, come to find out, the guy's a delivery driver and that's why Richard's seeing him at different locations at different times. You're not being followed, Japiannoyd Dick anyway, So comps like they smelled the booze on him, noticed that he was slurring, he got watery eyes or whatever, and they went ahead and arrested him. They arrested him ultimately for the uh for the burglary is what they're calling it, because he reached into the car and tried to take the man's phone and so yeah, he.
Speaker 6: Was later mont it out. Yeah, this is my favorite segment we do. This is just people being.
Speaker 3: Doctor accused of trying to secretly induce abortions. All right, Like I was saying, don't this happens in Ohio where this doctor is accused of administering abortion inducing drugs to women that he'd gotten pregnant.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: The man has been indicted on charges including abduction, tampering with evidence, and the unlawful distribution of an abortion inducing drug. Prosecutors say that the doctor had used his estranged wife's info to obtain the drugs. He's pleading no contest to charges including an unlawful distribution of abortion inducing drug and identity fraud. The man's medical license has been suspended and he will get sentenced at a later date. I couldn't find how many people he's done this too. Are allegedly done this too.
Speaker 6: How's he do? It? Is?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: Here, have a dream? Can I get you something to dream?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: Right, Bill Cosby, Let's let's play charades. Who am I? There's a lot of sill. This tastes affull tart.
Speaker 3: I don't know if abortion drugs taste.
Speaker 6: I don't know anything. I don't know. I'member taken one.
Speaker 3: You holstered tart pretty fast. I just met pills.
Speaker 6: Pills. Pills are tart. Medications are kind of tart. You know.
Speaker 7: Let's just trying to associate one with what I do know. They taste like, yeah, that's gross.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've tasted a lot of medication powder wise like crumpled it up. Not since I was really young. Where you you know, broke up pill like aspirins or whatever.
Speaker 6: Damn, and you gotta chew them up. That's how they hit you faster, harder.
Speaker 3: The more you know. I wonder why then they make you swallow it? Wells, said the doctor who got arrested.
Speaker 6: Right, could be worse. We could be breaking them down and shooting them up in ourselves.
Speaker 3: No one does that, all right, we got to take a break. Coming up, We got best and worse of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five.
Speaker 9: Coming up at eight o'clock this morning, one thousand dollars could be yours.
Speaker 8: You've got thirteen chances throughout the day to win.
Speaker 9: And when you hear that keyword, you enter it online at kmod dot com. A thousand bucks could be a nice down payment on a gallon of gas for you this morning. One thousand dollars, thirteen chances to rock the bank.
Speaker 6: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning. Corbin.
Speaker 7: Had a buddy of mine yesterday asked me, Hey, how do I get in on some of them? Rep Michelstickets over at the River spiro Cacina I said, Well, that's real simple, man. You just open up the free iHeartRadio app, click on the contest tab and put your information and boom, you're in the run for a pair of tickets you want them, Go ahead, enter right now, do it all right, let's.
Speaker 3: Do best and worst of the weekend. What's the best part of the weekend. What's the worst part of the weekend?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Lindsey, what's the best and what's the worst.
Speaker 9: Uh, the entire weekend was was pretty damn good.
Speaker 8: Others day weekend, can't complain.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, uh it mine really started on Saturday, Kevin and I joined Gimpy and his girl at the Banana Ball had never been and it was fantastic. It was so fun, very entertaining. I think I wish all baseball could be like that, where they discontinuously play music the entire time.
Speaker 6: It it was.
Speaker 9: It was a giant party at the ballpark. And then we uh, I got to hit up Gimpy's favorite spot on Saturday night at the Town Pump and it was a blast. I got to kick ass and darts. I even won one for Gimpy right on accident.
Speaker 6: He stole the darts right out of my hands.
Speaker 8: I thought he was handing them to me. He literally had his hand extended.
Speaker 9: I took the darts and shot and won and I was like yay, celebrating and.
Speaker 8: It was actually his turn anyway, Yeah you're welcome.
Speaker 9: And then yesterday it was amazing because I had no idea, but my son was. We got a text message that he became a All Conference player. This year for lacrosse, third year in and he was an All Conference player. So yeah, we got to go and watch Broken Arrow when the state championship in lacrosse yesterday against Casha Hall, who always wins, so it was nice to see them dethroned.
Speaker 8: And before that game started.
Speaker 9: My my son was on the field to take his little patch for All Conference and that was cool. I was a neat proud mom moment on Mother's Day. I guess the worst part of the weekend for me came on Saturday. I realized while I was having a cold high noon at the ballpark and I've since experienced this, I had a Peter Griffin moment. I've got really bad teeth sensitivity on my bottom row. All of a sudden, it just hit me, like on Saturday, I've noticed it for the first time, and now it's that Peter Griffin moment, you know, and it's getting really bad. So I think I need to call the dentist and be like, hey, is a certain toothpaste gonna help? Or is there something else going on?
Speaker 6: When was the last time you were at the dentist?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Probably eleven months?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, so you go yearly?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I try to go every six months as much as possible, but.
Speaker 8: I got real busy.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, sure, maybe that's why you've got it right, I know, all right? Anything else, yeah, best and worst of the weekend bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five GIMPI.
Speaker 7: I would say yes, definitely. Saturday was the best part of the weekend. Before Manna Ball. My old lady wanted to ride to paw Huska to the Pioneer Woman Store right mark Tail to get a cookie so she could steal the recipe. So uh allegedly, allegedly she we we got on our bikes a couple of friends. We all rode up to paw Huska. Even though I took us, I overshot our destination by about twenty minutes. It's okay, just turn around and go back. We get all the way there and will be damn. They didn't have the cookie she was looking for, and so we ended up getting some other sweet treats and we hung out and then then rode back. It was an awesome day of riding. We took Highway eleven all the way up there and then ninety nine back down, so it was just this big giant circle. But it was really awesome, and then hit the ballpark and then, like Lindsay said, town pump afterwards for Karaeoka, and it was cool getting to share that with her. Worst part of the weekend was yesterday, which really isn't that bad, but I learned some things yesterday.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I go to my lady's house. You know, it's Mother's Day.
Speaker 7: She's got her kids grilling up some food and along a fence line, just wanting to clear out some.
Speaker 6: Of the brush and stuff out there.
Speaker 7: So break out the loppers, start clearing stuff up, and I'm looking at this, these these plants out there, and I was like, something doesn't seem right about this plant. So I break out my phone and I opened up the camera and I point at it, and Da da Da Da. Has this thing where you take a picture of something and it'll research whatever the hell it is that you're pointing your camera at. Right, I could point it at Corbin and it would tell me exactly what kind of flannel shirt he's wearing right now. Right, It's pretty groovy little little feature. Well, I'll be damned with that any poison ivy that I'm clearing out right there, And yeah, yeah, I'm not like horribly allergic, right, but I do break out when I hit it. I'm not one of those ones that can roll around in it and not have anything happen. But I learned yesterday that when poison ivy reaches its peak, the oils, the eustra oil or whatever will leave a black, brownish resin stain whatever it is.
Speaker 6: Because I was like, after I.
Speaker 7: Was messing around with that and I found out around this is poison ivy. I go in instantly, right, soap and water, wash up, scrub up to my elbows, everything that I thought might have been contaminated. And I was like, all right, to think I'm good. Which I think I've got like an itch here, an inch there, and a nitch here and.
Speaker 6: An itch there. But I think it's a psychological thing.
Speaker 7: It's a psychological itch, right, not like actual from the poison ivy or whatever. But after I get done scrubbing up, I'm just sitting around hanging out and I look down at my hand and it it looks like a.
Speaker 6: Crap all over my hands. I was like, what is this? I don't know. You guys probably don't know.
Speaker 7: But when you're cleaning out your your cannabis paraphernalia. Right, you get that resin all over your hands. It's all black and brown. I thought that's what it was. I was like, I haven't messed with the pipe in a long time, okay, so surely that's not it. And so doing some research, and that's that's what it was. When it hits its peak and starts, you know, it's oozing out of the vine and on the leaves or whatever, it will leave a black and brown resin on your hand. And usually it's less severe rash. Right, that type of resin won't be as bad as if, you know, just regular you know whatever. And I was like, okay, well that's good, but still I'm still scrubbing the crap off.
Speaker 6: Of my hands. Basically, it was what it one was down to. Yeah, that's no joke, man. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I come to find out that crap is everywhere, all over her place, and I was like, uh, good luck with that, right, you got to get some herbicide.
Speaker 6: I told her, just get some diesel and put it on there. But whatever leaves the three, let them be leaves a four eat some more. Yeah. That's why I was like.
Speaker 7: I was looking at that because I didn't see these three leaves until I was like down in it, like I was already pulling stuff out, and I was like, hmm, that doesn't seem right.
Speaker 6: That looks it looks that looks wrong.
Speaker 3: Best and worst the weekend. What's the best part of your weekend and the worst part of your weekend? Bmms and whatever that is to eight two, nine four Five. Best part of the weekend would be that my brother came in to town for Mother's Day. We went over to my mom's house. We grilled out, hung out, all that stuff. So that was pretty awesome. Get to hang out, the kids, get to hang out with their uncle and stuff.
Speaker 6: So that was fun.
Speaker 3: That's the uh, it's always a good time reminiscing. We had a good flashback with my mom her believing she's never left my brother and I alone overnight or on a weekend, and my brother have distinct, visual, vivid memories of it that we both recounted at the exact same time. So so that was fun. And then the worst part of the weekend would have to be I've been finally got my car in for the windshield to get repaired, but I had to drop it. I did a drop and go because when I called to set the appointment, they're like, oh, just do drop and go drop it off and when it's done, they'll call you pick it up.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 3: That makes I love that because I don't want to sit and wait, and so I did that. When I dropped it off, They're like, just so you know, we do everybody else's first, and at the end, if yours is it's still there, then we work on it. So even though it says we close it five, we may call you, oh, well yeah, except when you drop it off at eight thirty in the morning. Yeah, and you think it's going to be done by three. Nope, Nope, they called it five. So not a big problem. I don't blame them. That place is always wildly busy, right, So that was the worst, best and worst of the weekend is the text. Best got to hang out with Gimpi and Lindsay and there's others Friday night and Saturday night. My boyfriend asked to make it official with the rose Friday night.
Speaker 6: Worst.
Speaker 3: We almost got hit on the way to get ice cream Sunday night by a high speed chase.
Speaker 6: WHOA, that sounds terrible.
Speaker 3: What's really gonna mess with your Noggin is would you have gone for ice cream if you would have not.
Speaker 6: Offered you the rose.
Speaker 3: Best of the weekend was I had the weekend off. The worst of the weekend was I got the news my grandpa died over the weekend. Best trip to Arlington to watch the Cubs versus Rangers with family. Worst driving back in the storm, the storm last night when Texas.
Speaker 6: Yes, the storm Friday.
Speaker 8: Holy, that was crazy?
Speaker 6: Was it crazy?
Speaker 3: And broken? Aron?
Speaker 4: No, my kid had a.
Speaker 9: Game in Clearmore and some friends of ours. Actually he drove.
Speaker 6: With them, and so you didn't go.
Speaker 9: No, I did not go because he went early with them because they have to be there, you know early.
Speaker 6: I thought he hurt his hand.
Speaker 8: No, he's playing.
Speaker 9: He just had to sit out one practice because he couldn't get his thumb wet. Four hours. But they had to sit in a truck for over an hour while it's hailing. And he sent video, I mean this hale and then in front of an old client of Kevin sent him video from their house. There was four feet of hail in their backyard that was.
Speaker 6: Coming from there running off the house.
Speaker 9: I was like, holy, I mean it looked like snow piles it was so massive I could not believe it. So I feel for anyone who had to endure that and the damage it must have caused.
Speaker 3: We had a fence blow Down's not going to go talk to the neighbor and be like, hey, yeah, technically it's his fence. But state of Oklahoma, right, you share fence lines no matter what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you guys ain't got trees or anything over there, right, it was just the wind that blew it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it was already. I think he's got a water leak.
Speaker 7: Ow anyway, then then then you should totally pay more of them. It wasn't for your stupid water leak, we wouldn't. You're going to end up on Judge Judy.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'll just pay for it.
Speaker 6: It's not worth the trouble.
Speaker 3: Best having a great Mother's Day lunch with my in laws and family tacos. Worst got insane hail damage Friday, and we just got a new roof gutter six weeks ago.
Speaker 6: Crap.
Speaker 3: Louk goes to me, I have a friend in the roofing business, and I mean the sun hadn't even been gone down and he was like, hey, that's settled out. We are power went out and it was out until nine o'clock.
Speaker 6: Oh kidding?
Speaker 3: Uh, Worst continuing symptoms from food poisoning. Best lost sixteen pounds so far. How long have you had it?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: If you've lost fifty sixteen pounds from food poison you better be in the hospital. Yeah, that is a concerning amount of weight to lose for food poisoning.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder what they ate to get it though, unless you've been in the hospital and you're already out and you're still recouping. But if you ate, you know, at Bob's Day Old Tuna Sandwich shop, and you got food poisoning yesterday and you're still and you've lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think am I the only one? Sixteen pounds is alarming? Right? Yeah? Best?
Speaker 3: I didn't go anywhere to see my mom for Mother's Day where she's currently living with me because of a small electrical fire.
Speaker 6: That sucks.
Speaker 3: Best part of the weekend was spending the weekend in Hootch Town with family for birthdays and Mother's Day. Worst part here I am back at work. Bett had the entire family over for smoked burgers and hot dogs and ice school beer. On Saturday, Worst got caught in the fishing dock on Fort Gibson Lake during the storm. Ooh, I went outside to get something that had blown over during the storm, and it had just like a pause in the moment. But the wind's still wild. And I heard a dog bark. And this was after the hail. I mean, somebody's left their dog out. You're like, ah, that scumbags. Best went down to Oklahoma City to see my nephew graduate from high school and welding school. Worst spent Mother's Day in the r because my wife has a kidney stone with a sinus infection on top, just for a little additional flavor. This was Sunday and the homemade gifts my two younger kids made me. One was a cookbooker. Classmate did nothing but rest and watched TV and deferred to father for all child quarrels. Worst was my kids shared germs more than toys.
Speaker 6: I woke up sick today.
Speaker 3: Best had a great Mother's Day with mom and family. Worst had to clean the house to prepare to get together. Best it was a weekend. Worst it was Mother's Day weekend. My mom is dead. Sucks every year, Hey, you get used to it. Best of the weekend volunteering at the Cancer Sucks car show and getting to see all the cool cars with the family. Worst of the weekend, I ain't really got one.
Speaker 6: Another one.
Speaker 3: Best of the weekend. My youngest daughter graduated high school. The worst she did it with her mom who passed away without her mom who passed away two weeks ago, rough May, with graduation, Mother's Day and daughter's birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that does suck, and.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it's completely different context if the mom graduates with your daughter, right, not that that's impossible, She's just like prolonged burying her so she could be there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: H Best, got to spend Sunday with my dad. Worst it was in the ICU.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Second.
Speaker 3: Best my mother invited us over for breakfast and she had all the ingredients purchased, so I got to cook for her like I used to when I still live there. Worst my fiance was driving our only working car when someone on the highway, not paying attention, slammed into him from behind doing sixty traffic was slowing to twenty to twenty in an exit lane. He got spun into oncoming traffic, only to tokyo drift to try and get out of the way. Unfortunately, a semi truck clipped him while he was maneuvering out of the way and totaled the car and the semi flipped over and blocked off the Creek Turnpike for hours. First best fiance walked away with only small bruise on his leg. Have you seen the video footage of the person that was running across the runway at Denver International and got hit by a plane?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Bro, that's insane. Worst got diagnosed with little kemia and heart failure. What about it?
Speaker 8: Best still alive?
Speaker 3: Best of our weekend was one of those. It tried, but we just didn't let it. We had a gig in Arkansas, rented a trailer one of those. The tire shredded itself, so we had to wait in the church parking lot with the Ghost Tribute band. Huh, Ghost Tribute band. That was funny in itself. Oh, I should have kept riding.
Speaker 7: They call themselves spirit uh of course, because like you know, tribute, they always have something close to the original. Right, So well, it's g oest right right.
Speaker 3: Hour later, trailer tired, Tony showed up. Seven minutes later we were back on the road, even though we were late to the venue. Set up went smooth. We overcame technical problems, showed up, had a great show. I guess the tough part was driving home in the rainstorm for forty minutes. But we all made it home around five am Sunday morning, and I believe half of.
Speaker 6: Us are still recovering.
Speaker 3: Worst woke up Saturday and Pain went to p passed out for the first time, ended up with two stitches, also for the first time on a chin. Best was getting stitches. I was still able to spend time with my family and mother in law.
Speaker 6: For Mother's Day at the zoo.
Speaker 3: You don't don't do that.
Speaker 6: Don't go to the zoo.
Speaker 3: No, don't tell us what happened. You got to tell us what happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like, what why did you pass out?
Speaker 3: I mean, what short of kidney stone, I don't know what you pass out from while you're peeing?
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, well, as a guy who has passed out for no reason, I can say that does happen. I was walking around mart My groceries and then just fell out and cracked my head on the the cooler there.
Speaker 6: So maybe the same thing happened.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. But the pen is the part that's the interesting attribute.
Speaker 7: Well, maybe there's a similarity here between their story and my story, because I just got done picking up a heavy bag of dog food.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't compliment. Was it his last ounce of fluids he was letting go of. Yeah, right, Uh, it's got to be something that's got to be a red flag.
Speaker 6: I would think you would think you would think really.
Speaker 3: Low blood sugar, micro nutrition, syncope, fainting while pen or right after pen.
Speaker 6: It's a real thing.
Speaker 3: It happens when your blood pressure drops fast, often from a mix of waking up from a deep sleep, standing up quickly, pain, dehydration, emptying a full bladder, low blood sugar, alcohol, some medications, straining or bearing down.
Speaker 7: You strain or bear down when you're pee gimpy woman sometimes, h you want to make sure you get it all out. You just gonna be very careful, Okay, Yeah, sow, you crap yourself.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: If I urinated and passed out and woke up like there's all these people around me, Oh god.
Speaker 7: That's a fear of mine. Yeah, that is definitely a fear of that.
Speaker 3: All right, we come back. We got tickets to give away to the Black Crows. I typically wouldn't bring this up in this format. But so I'm reading this book and it might be the wildest book I've ever read, and I can't put it down now. The genre is science fiction, and I'm going to give you just a couple highlights of it to explain how wild this book is. And one of the highlight lights is the two main characters are a man and a talk cat. Okay, And at one point, the two main characters start a meth war between goblins and lamas.
Speaker 2: What I know, joblins, I know, there's no reason I should like this book. I got it Tuesday.
Speaker 6: I'm two hundred and ten pages already out. What made you want to pick this particular book?
Speaker 3: I'm glad you asked. I'm always building my TBR to be read, okay, and I was ready for a new book. And so I was at the bookstore just perusing some of the books that I have been eyeing to read. And so I'm standing in front of this display for this franchise, because there's seven books, I think at eighth or ninth one is getting ready to come out this month, and the I'm just standing there, this lady comes up to me and goes, I love this book so much.
Speaker 6: Like, she's got to be ten years older than me, maybe older.
Speaker 3: She's like, this is the best book and starts giving me all these things about the book, and I'm like, okay. And when you read the sleeve to kind of get an idea and what I was told it was about, I was like, I don't know. It has a fun cover. Each cover tells a story. If you hold under a black light, it does something different to reveal part of the story, right, They little tidbits like that, like real in depth type of thing.
Speaker 6: And when you.
Speaker 3: Read the book, the story is that there's been an apocalyptic event and a lot of people are dead, and to survive you've now got to go underground and compete in this reality show for aliens. I understand how stupid this sounds. I understand how stupid this sounds. And I don't know if this gives cred to it. I'm all, by the way, I'm only talking about this because he got the song so fast. But the uh the the only this this gives cred to it?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Seth McFarlane has bought the rights to it to develop a TV show or a movie.
Speaker 6: Then I'm in that's how weird.
Speaker 3: It is that he's like, oh, yeah, I don't think they'll ever make it. I don't think they'll ever make this movie or TV show because they had to cancel ted two the series because of too much special effects. It was too expensive, and this show is all that. That's the only thing there's this series is it's a talking cat that shoots lightning bolts out of its eyes.
Speaker 6: They couldn't do it animation.
Speaker 3: They could, I just don't think it lives up to it with animation. And like, one of the funnier parts is why so the cat belonged to his girlfriend. The story starts where he finds out his girlfriend's cheating by she posts a picture of herself on her ex boyfriend's lap while she's in supposed to be in the Bahamas with her boy with her girlfriends, and he's just he's the kind of guy who doesn't want drama.
Speaker 6: So he's like, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'll hold the cat till you get back, and then this apocalyptic then happens the cat, but the cat can talk, so as time goes by, he makes a pretty funny statement about sharing like he's pretty strong in the in the book and killing goblins and meth lamas, but he's like, man, if you were the Cat's like, if you were this tough when Beatrice was around, she probably wouldn't have been dating two other guys. And he keeps finding out that she's been cheating a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And at one.
Speaker 3: Point he goes, the cat goes, do you think that Beatrice would have been mad if she always watched you knew you were watching those videos of women cleaning themselves, cleaning each other, because the cat doesn't that's cats like, oh that's how you clean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's funny. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: It's one of the most Yeah, people are texting it's yeah, Dungeon Crawler Carl's the name of the book franchise. It's it's fantastic. I don't know about the other the other eight or whatever, but it is the most wild, bizarre. I've never read a science fiction series like this. I've never I cannot explain what's happening, and to explain it to people, I sound like I'm on meth.
Speaker 6: Does this book make you want to check out the other ones?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've never went to look for a podcast on the book like I have. For this, I went down the Rabbit hole, and I want to turn people onto it because you sound so stupid talking about it when no one else knows about it or isn't.
Speaker 6: Familiar with it.
Speaker 8: So it's a series, Yes.
Speaker 3: I said that, there is almost not there's a ninth one coming out this month.
Speaker 11: I believe.
Speaker 8: Seems like a good stoner read.
Speaker 3: No, stoners don't like to read, not when they're high. But it's I can't say. And if you like crazy stories, bizarre, pushing the limits, is there a book? There's no book called Tenders the Flesh Where the Eight Humans. If that kind of stuff doesn't bother you like wild stories, then you would love this type of science fiction. I'm sweating. I'm so embarrassed. All Right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 6: We'll be back. The Big Man Morning Show returns.
Speaker 3: Next Al Golvin try to sell them book sold.
Speaker 7: US passengers from the Hackman virus see a cruise ship to be flown to Nebraska. American passengers aboard the cruise ship, stricken by a deadly Hackman virus outbreak, are evacuating from Spain. The seventeen American Americans began boarding buses yesterday and are expected to be flown back to the US on a special chartered plane. Once they arrive, they will be monitored at the National Unit at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Six confirmed cases and three deaths have been linked to this here virus outbreak on the ship, which anchored offshore in Spain's Canary Island.
Speaker 3: So many questions I have about this one. I had no idea we had a national quarantine center.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and nebra. I mean, it makes sense, no one's there.
Speaker 3: But how gom we're only hearing from like one person on the ship. Why are we not hearing from the family of people that died. Why are we not hearing from the crew members that are on the ship. Why are we not hearing more?
Speaker 6: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Some people are saying it's diverting from the Disney story cruise ship story if you.
Speaker 6: Know that, Uh, what's going on with the Disney.
Speaker 3: They apparently rested some employees on a Disney cruise ship, like I want to say twenty oh.
Speaker 6: They were like linked like child press and stuff like. Yeah. I did catch that headline on the TikTok.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh, some people are shocked at because this cruise ship only hounds like one hundred and fifty people. Just a cruise ship isn't always a gazillion people.
Speaker 6: Right right?
Speaker 7: They have smaller yeh rips whatever, hah, Well, we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 6: What else we got here?
Speaker 7: Pentagon releases new UFO files. The Department of War released never before seeing files related to alien and extraterrestrial life on Friday that are now, as it put it, all in one place, no clearance required. The Department said that it will be releasing new materials on a rolling basis and will likely be posted every few weeks. The release follows a directive from Trump earlier this year that instructed the Pentagon and other relevant agency to start releasing the files.
Speaker 3: Have you looked at any I did and they were all dumb.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Basically, you're not gonna get anything new here.
Speaker 3: No, there are some photos, and you're like, okay, I think the most interesting would be the pictures from the Apollo missions that they found. They saw some things they couldn't identify.
Speaker 6: Okay, what else we got here?
Speaker 7: Trump's hosting maternal health events and football champions at the same time.
Speaker 6: Not sure.
Speaker 7: President Trump's hosting a maternal healthcare event at the White House following the launch of the website moms dot gov.
Speaker 6: The site provides resources for expectant mothers. Oh no not.
Speaker 7: At the same time, later in the day, he'll welcome the twenty twenty five twenty six National Football champions DA Hoosiers. And then lastly here new owner announces Yudica Square updates. Northwood Retail announced plans to redevelop the iconic center, but hopes to preserve the character of the square. Renovation plans include a new park and green space designed for better serving the guests, enhanced streetscape with additional angled parking, a widened realigned crosswalk to improve pedestrian walkability, refreshed landscaping and signage, and they say construction is expected to begin by the end of these At the.
Speaker 9: Forty first verse, the data foreign star Bella Rossi. You can watch this Cali girl in action as she stars in Creepy Uncle Jay, Wins, Super Schlong Showdown and Cheap a Rent If You Were Diapers. In twenty nineteen, spank Bank nominated her for the Coveted Mistress of the strap On Award.
Speaker 6: Good Morning gim Pie one, I'm looking forward morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning Corbin, so head on over to the contest have right there on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: We're gonna hook you up with a rally with Weezer.
Speaker 7: Weezer, We're gonna hook you up man airfare, hotel, premium seats to see Weezer live at the Barclay Center, two hundred dollars to use towards ground transportation, to pay for your uber and the top it all off, the opportunity to play pickleball with Weezer.
Speaker 6: Sign up right now with What's at the rockskalod dot Com.
Speaker 3: Joins in the Studioright now, how is Jeff Hensley from Hensley in Associates.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Jeff, Hey, good money.
Speaker 4: Hey it's still Weezer, right, I mean, come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do you play pickleball? You feel like a pickleball kind of guy.
Speaker 11: So I know about pickleball.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people that play pickleball, but no, I'm not a pickleball player.
Speaker 3: We were Kimpie and I were talking earlier and that there is a new rule about one hundred thousand.
Speaker 6: If you get so much in debt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the state departments like if you have one hundred thousand dollars or more in back child support, they're revoking your passport.
Speaker 4: Well, which is interesting because legally they should have been doing that job anyway. The law has been very clear for many, many years about if you were behind on child sport, you can actually suspend somebody's passport, and you know, I've seen cases where people have done that, where they actually contact and actually reach out and get it suspended and things like that. But the fact that the State Department's getting involved is interesting because it's been the law anyway. So congratulations, guys, you're finally doing your jobs.
Speaker 3: And do you have to file something that's not an automatic trigger?
Speaker 4: Well okay, so well, interestingly enough, all right, if DHS is involved in your case, they can put a hold on your passport.
Speaker 11: Okay, they have that ability.
Speaker 4: My understanding is, and the orders go out and they're automatically sent out.
Speaker 11: And that's supposed to be taken care of.
Speaker 4: The fact that we're getting this big hoor rah on the news about oh, look what the State Department's doing, We're finally doing our jobs is frustrating and misleading because there are orders already out there that should have been in place anyway, and catching these people trying to leave the country and most and understand.
Speaker 11: I don't think most people are.
Speaker 4: Leaving the country like to abscond from the United States because they ow one hundred thousand dollars. I don't doubt the kids. I think they're just going on vacation and they don't give a crap. I think that's what's going on. And I think they're finally breaking down it or cracking down on it for some reason. But yeah, that law has been there forever and DHS, I know, has tried to get people stuff suspended, and I'm glad they're finally cracking down on it because if you know one hundred thousand dollars, I'm sorry. You don't need to be going to Mexico. You don't need to be going to Europe. You don't need to be going to Hawaii or wherever. Get your stuff paid man, take.
Speaker 3: Care of your obligations absolutely. Jefferins is here to answer questions about Famila on divorce, custody, guardianship, name change. A couple of ways to get your question to us. You can email show at kmod dot com. You can call eight through three four six oh KMOD, or you can text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. This text says, I'm contemplating divorce. My wife is the vehicles in her name because of credit. Hers is good, mine isn't. Do I lose the truck, I can't afford to pay it off and my credit won't allow me to put it in my name.
Speaker 6: How does that work?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean what will happen is is if he wants the truck.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: First of all, changing the title is easy, right, you just signed the title over title parts easy. It's it's the debt that's involved in it, right. So you know, if for some reason you want your truck and you can't afford to make the payment on it, you know, there may be some wheeling and dealing to be done. What I mean by that is is how much is it in the four one K? And we offset the cost of the vehicle based upon your you know, portion of what you're going to get from a four to one K, or from your equity in the house, or you know, whatever it may be there. But if there's not any of that there to deal with, and you want your truck and you can't afford it, sorry, I mean most likely it's going to have to be sold and you're gonna have to find something that's cheaper and in your price range. I mean, unfortunately, again, title change is easy.
Speaker 11: It's the debt.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's a vehicle you owe on and it's in somebody's name because of credit, like you said, then and you can't afford to make that payment, I mean, why would you want something you can't pay for anyway?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 11: I mean that's not very smart.
Speaker 4: Get something you can't afford or pay get something that's paid off.
Speaker 3: Is it a misconception that people think when they get divorced they can keep their same status of life, cars, house, I.
Speaker 4: Think it is, and you know, I blame TV and some other things for that. But the idea behind divorces is the basic ten it is is things are going to change.
Speaker 11: Period.
Speaker 4: For some people they change drastically. For other people they don't change as much. Why because, well, if you're in a household where you have to.
Speaker 11: Have two incomes.
Speaker 4: To survive, like most of us do, all right, things are going to change drastically. If you're in a relationship where or a marriage where that's not the case, and you've got you know, you're financially stable, and you've got plenty of money and all that kind of stuff. Not much will change as much. There won't be as much change by any means, because there'll be money split and life will go on and things like that. But for the vast majority of us, I'd say ninety plus percent of us you need two incomes to survive, things will change drastically, which means you're going to have to learn to live us out certain things, or make some sacrifices, or make, you know, make some changes that are going to be financially smart for you, that kind of thing.
Speaker 11: So getting this idea of well, I'm going to continue to live.
Speaker 4: The exact lifestyle I had when we had two incomes is just it's not realistic and it's a dangerous mentality.
Speaker 6: Jeff Finsley's in the studio.
Speaker 3: You got a question about divorce, custody, guardianship, maybe you want to do in a guardianship for a brother's kid or anything like that. He can answer how all that works. Or you're thinking about adoption, he can answer how that will work. This text says, my sixteen year old daughter wants to move to Indiana with my sister and finish out her junior and senior year there. Her mom and I are divorced, What papers need to be filed? And how do we process that with minimal hiccups?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so minimal hiccups is going to be based upon the people involved. If a kid wants to move to another state with a relative, that relative is going to have to become their guardian or you can give that relative however attorney. But the problem you run into is is that, you know, do you have joint custody? Do you have soul custody? Is the other parent okay with this? Are they not okay with this? I mean again, hiccups are largely controlled by the people involved in how they handle this situation and how they treat one another in dealing with that situation.
Speaker 11: So it really depends.
Speaker 4: But you know, the basic gist is is that if the ant I think so was the ant. If the ANT is going to take over as parent and take care of the sixteen year old kid until the kid graduates, there needs to be some safeguards put in place, i e. Either a power of attorney which has to be okay by both parents typically or a guardianship, at which point that's a whole nother problem you can run into so whoever this is, please give me a call. We've got a few more details we need to fill in for an exact answer, but that's kind of the broad overlaying issue of power of attorney or guardianship and is the other parent on board.
Speaker 3: Jeff Finsley's with us eight three three four six Oh, KMOD. You can email show at kmod dot com or you can text a bmmss and whatever your question is to eight two nine four to five. A Saul Survey question about financial infidelity. This question kind of feels like that. Okay, I just found out my husband has been racking up credit card debt on cards I didn't even know they existed. We're talking like forty thousand dollars. We live in the same state we got married in, and my goal to be responsible for paying that off even though I had no idea it existed.
Speaker 4: If it's the state of Oklahoma. The answers, Yes, it doesn't matter what kind of debt, whether you knew about it or didn't know about it, It's still considered marital debt if it was done during the time the marriage existed. So you know, if you come to find out like this that somebody's got forty thousand dollars in debt behind your back and you want to get a divorce. That's just the way the cookie crimbles on Oklahoma. That's the way the law is in the vast majority of states. It doesn't matter whether it's known or not. It is marital debt and has to be addressed.
Speaker 3: What about debt because of like fines are criminal stuff and you get divorced, do those get considered marital debt?
Speaker 11: Well, so you're okay, So let me back up.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that someone has been charged and they've reached some sort of deal where now owe a fee to the state. You know, typically the way those are handled is is that that goes with the person. Okay, that's typically how that's look at because that's it's not the same as going out and knowingly running up ten, fifteen, twenty, one hundred thousand, whatever it is. You know, it's handled differently. So if it's a debt that's based upon consumer debt, this consumer debt is split between the parties in Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: Jeffinsley's in the studio bmmss at whatever you'd like to say, or you can email show at kmod dot com. To ask questions about family law, you can call eight three three four six oh kmod. This email says, about a year into our separation, my ex and I had a conversation where he agreed to pay for our son's private school tuition. We were in a good place at the time, and I didn't think to write it down. Now he's backing out. Is a verbal agreement legally binding?
Speaker 11: No, not in this situation.
Speaker 6: No, in any scenario.
Speaker 4: Is a verbal he said.
Speaker 6: She said, not really.
Speaker 4: I mean it comes down to you, he said, she said, And that's why you want to put things in an actual, written out contract. I mean I applaud the days and we all kind of look at it in nostalgia where we could, you know, shake hands and say, this is my grandfather when he had a bulldozing business out in eastern or western Oklahoma when I was a kid, and he always talked about how he was able to deal with you know, shaking hands and you know that was the contract and that was the agreement. Well that was fifty years ago. No, I mean, you got to get this stuff in writing. And when even if you had it in writing, when it comes down to what is legally required in the state of Alclahmoma. Private tuition is not something that's legally required. Why because we have a public school system all right. There's no law that says because your kid is in private school now that when you get divorced, the.
Speaker 11: Other party has to pay for that. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 3: So we have friends and stuff like that say well I got him to pay for private tuition. That's just their agreement. There's no binding in the content, right.
Speaker 4: There's nothing binding that's correct. It's all in their agreement. And that's great that they get along. And they weren't a quote good place then. But even if you had written it down, then unless it's an order signed by a judge, it means it.
Speaker 6: Bo.
Speaker 3: Jeff Finsley's in the studio with us, bmmss and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine, four or five. We talk about that a lot. It's what's in the order, right, and you have to follow it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's why we have orders, right, Otherwise it would be just chaos out there with people making all sorts of agreements saying, well, she said she would do this, or he said he would do that. I mean, this is why we have orders. This is why things are in place. This is why our system is the way it is. If an order exists, it needs to be signed by a judge, and if it is, it needs to be followed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that even goes true with somebody holding withholding visitation, which we get a lot of text on saying, oh, she won't let me see the kids, right.
Speaker 4: But without an order, there's nothing. And part of it is is that without an order, you can't enforce something right without the law says, unless you've got an order signed by a judge, there's nothing that can be You can't file an enforcement because there's no order signed by a judge. That's why we want to get these things signed by a judge, so that if she does or he does break the visitation agreement that is signed by a judge and is in order of the court, then that person can be held in indirect content of court.
Speaker 3: Jeffenziy's in the studio eight three three four six ol kmo D. You can also text BM a mass and then what you want to say to eight two nine four five or call eight three three four six ol kmod like Andrew did Andrew go ahead? You're on the Jeff Finsley of Finsley and Associates.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so me and my wife have been separated for about a year and a half and we've been trying to basically do everything. It's all mutual. None of us are fighting. We have no entities or anything like that. But every time I try and call and find out about it, it costs an armand lake to do it. Is there any paperwork that I can get to just go ahead and file it and turn it into the court system.
Speaker 11: You mean as far.
Speaker 4: As what starting the divorce process and entering a decree you and all that kind of stuff, Well, I mean there's different ways to handle that. Just understand whatever you find online is not accurate typically and ends up causing you more problems than anything else. I mean, you can always feel free to give us a call out her office. We draft up paperwork for people all the time. We don't have to represent you. We can draft the paperwork up for you so that you can get it filed and and all that stuff.
Speaker 11: And so if you want to.
Speaker 4: Do that, if you'll give your name or number to gimpee, I'll have somebody from my office give you a call and we can talk to you about that. But yeah, I mean, there are options out there and we can help you through that.
Speaker 6: So hang on the line, okay, buddy.
Speaker 3: Already this text says, my fiance wants to change your last name to mine, but she wants to do it before the actual marriage. How would we actually go about that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Why? I mean, well, you.
Speaker 6: Can't see what the benefit would be. No, okay, I can't.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, regardless of why, and it's not my job to question. I guess the way to do it is an adult name change. I mean, it's very simple. It's one of those things that we can make that happen no matter what county it's in. You know, we basically file something set of hearing and that's about the end of it. I mean, adult the name changes.
Speaker 11: Are very easy. They really really are.
Speaker 4: Obviously, you can't there's certain names and things that you can't have legally that are against the law in most states. But you know, when you're talking about suggestive sexual things and whatnot. But other than that, we can do a name change for an adult easy. It's the children. It's a little more complicated because you've got to get approval from both parents.
Speaker 3: Well and why you would want to go through a separate costly Yeah, I mean, why not just makes no sense.
Speaker 4: The only reason I can think of. And we don't have this person on the air to ask them this, but my thought would be is, well, maybe they're not going to get married for two or three years and they're.
Speaker 11: Wanting to buy something.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't I don't see the upside to it in any way, shape or form other than you just love that person so much that you want to, you know, be part of them in every single way before you marry.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Would a name change be equal to a marriage quote unquote contract.
Speaker 4: No, I mean you're just changing your name.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 4: The one thing these people are going to have to be careful about, obviously, is dealing with the issue of potential common law marriage issues, meaning say, for example, they change her name and they decide to file taxes as married, filing jointly even though they're not quote legally married yet, and that's because they want to have the maximum savings that the federal government allows so they can get as much money in their return, which is a very common tale. The problem you run into there is that now you've made yourself common law married, whether you're realize it or not, why because otherwise you have now committed federal tax fraud. So careful how you file out there, ladies and gentlemen, it can bite in the butt.
Speaker 11: Talks later.
Speaker 3: Jeffinsli's in the studio, BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine for five or email show at kmod dot com. We can call eight three three four six. Oh, KMOD. I don't know if this question is general or specific to you. Can you do a child custody case through the Cherokee or only through the state.
Speaker 4: No, you can do it through any tribe. I mean whatever your tribe that you are a member of. We can do that through the tribe. So I think I'm licensed in I think eight different tribes in the state of Oklahoma, and my associates that work for me, most of them are in the big ones such as Cherokee, Creek, O Sage, things like that. So you know, if you've got that, we're happy to help you with it. You don't have to file it in state court if you're a member of that tribe. The only problem you run into there, just be aware is just because you file in a tribal courts is not Let's say you're the tribal member and you're the one that's filing for the child or whatever it may be, but the other parent is not a tribal member at all of any tribe. They do not have to subject themselves to the jurseydiction of the Native American Court.
Speaker 11: There's actually federal law out.
Speaker 4: There, and I've gotten cases removed from Native courts because of this. They don't want to subject themselves to the tribal court for whatever reason. It doesn't matter why, other than to say, a lot of people think that if you're a tribal member and you're in a tribal court that you get preferential treatment because you're the tribal member.
Speaker 11: That's not true.
Speaker 4: An old friend of mine is actually a Cherokee Nation Court judge, and I will tell you that he and his group of judges they're fair. They don't give preferential treatment to people who are Native Americans.
Speaker 11: That's not their job.
Speaker 4: And so it's one of those things that it's an urban legend if you think you're going to get a leg up just because you file in a Native court.
Speaker 3: Well, and sometimes people make those things up to to avoid going through the hard process, right. Jeff Finsley's in the studio eight three three four six oh kmo D and Mike is on Mike. What's your question for? Jeff Heinsley of Hensley and Associates.
Speaker 10: I was the one that actually tested about the name changed.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, we're carrying. We're carrying, and I wasn't trying to be real. We're just trying to figure out why she would want to change it before the marriage.
Speaker 6: What's that? Dude?
Speaker 10: H what the student? I'm not not sure how true this is the story. I'm getting that that her name, the last name of Griffith, her family on the on that side, it's a Welsh it's a royal Welsh name, and basically they're wanting her to denounce her citizenship here.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, stop, where'd you meet this chick?
Speaker 10: But do my daughther about nine months ago?
Speaker 11: Where on the internet?
Speaker 10: Actually imperson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've met her and seen her physically.
Speaker 4: Have you seen her past? Have you have you seen her passport or any document that says that she's a royal?
Speaker 10: No, nothing that I've seen.
Speaker 4: If it smells like crap and well let's talk about this second. I mean, can we gotta be careful about that because there's lots of people that because a lot of us can say, oh, well, I've got and I don't mean this really, I'm just saying a lot of people say oh well, I'm I'm royal because I can prove in my genealogy that I've got this, this, and this. I mean, be careful man, that this this smells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not that this doesn't.
Speaker 11: Pass the red face, not.
Speaker 3: That this isn't happening to him. But scams are a real thing. Yeah, talk about what can happen if you do a name change and you're getting scammed.
Speaker 4: Right, So, if you're doing this, I mean I see her backing you into something in some way that's going to attach to some sort of big, huge debt or something of that nature. I would ask for proof. I mean, run a background I mean give me a call. Give your name, MP, and I will call you this week. I can't do it today because I'm chaperoning a field trip for my kid, but I am I'm.
Speaker 10: A really good dad, understandable.
Speaker 4: Give me a call. Seriously, I can run a background check and we'll see if she's actually really from where she related to she says she is. I mean, I it's a rarety. Maybe it's true. I mean maybe maybe it's one of those things where if you've ever seen the Princess Diaries, maybe it's one of those things where someone didn't even realize their royal or if they I don't know what it is, but it just something doesn't smell right.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, Mike, why is she in Tulsa If she's a part of the some royal family family that.
Speaker 14: I agree with on that she was actually born in Tulsa anyway. So so I'm so well, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm just that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm glad you called him. I'm really glad you called. We were really wondering why we didn't. I can't see any but but something's not right here, man, And I don't want you to get stuck in something you shouldn't be stuck in.
Speaker 11: That's not fair to you.
Speaker 4: So give your name. I will call you, call you probably tomorrow, and we'll see what we can figure out. Man. That's this is intriguing, and I want to see what's going on.
Speaker 3: Absolutely intriguing. Are they offering money for her to abstain No, no, I mean thank you, yeah, not abstain.
Speaker 10: No no, that actually not. She just wants to get rid of the them. So she so because she doesn't want to. She loves my daughter, loves me. You know, she's a sweet girl. I'm honestly that I love her. H She just wants to be away from that name. That's all it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, should have even when you guys a better question?
Speaker 11: When are you getting married? What's the date? H? Turber twenty ninth of this year?
Speaker 4: Yes, so why the hell not? Just wait till October? It's it's it's may see June July, August, four months, man, I mean, what's the what's the deal.
Speaker 10: I'm just it's.
Speaker 4: And I'm not just.
Speaker 10: How old are How.
Speaker 6: Old are you?
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 6: Forty five?
Speaker 11: Old is she?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: How old is she?
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 10: I said?
Speaker 4: Twenty? Okay, bro, dude, man answered your own question.
Speaker 3: Come on, Mike, listen. I'm sure she's great. You need to I'm sure she's hot.
Speaker 4: I mean that's great too. But something again, what is it? Uh?
Speaker 11: Something smells rotten in Denmark?
Speaker 3: Hey, Admiral Akbar, it's a trap, A trap, a trap. I'm just saying tread lightly. Have you done a background check on this individual?
Speaker 4: I hate that we have to do that. I'm so glad I'm married because I would want to date people. I mean seriously, because you'd have to. You've got so many people that can pull this fake garbage all the time.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 3: We're probably wrong.
Speaker 4: I will run the background check for free. Give your name a number. I will call you tomorrow, I swear to God. Something something doesn't smell right. Something that's rotten in Denmark, my friend, and maybe it's rotten in the Welch country.
Speaker 3: Do all right, hang on the line, because hang on the line because Jeff wants to help you. So hang on the line so you can get your info. Okay, all right, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 11: Buyer beware man.
Speaker 4: And I hate to say that, but into Dave's world because we're so digital, right, it is so easy I think for a lot of people, at least from what I've seen, to fake who they are. I mean, fake Facebook profiles, fake ex profiles, fake you know, whatever what else is out there, Instagram whatever, I mean, you can come up with all these fake things.
Speaker 11: You never really have to bring me.
Speaker 4: How many times have you been on a date with somebody and you said show me your ID, right, you don't you know, right? I mean you could the dude could be saying that his name is John and he's really.
Speaker 11: Boba fet I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that there's unless you're asking for ID and proof of who these people are.
Speaker 3: Well, not that this person's doing this too much.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that. Okay, whoever this lady is, if she's listening, we're not trying to be.
Speaker 6: She's going to have to damage control.
Speaker 4: She is lying, right, because the story that is spun is weird and it's a little out there, and maybe it's true. But being born here, I'm not aware of any royals that have any ties to Tulsa, to the royal family, and if you are a royal connected to them in some way, it's got to be You've got to be like eighty fifth down the line. I guess, you know. I don't know why that would be an issue.
Speaker 3: So and she could have changed taken herself out of the lineage at any point.
Speaker 11: Right why now than he's going to pay for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And people scam all the time based off love.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they make you think.
Speaker 4: We get calls all the time about well we got married and I found out that she is this, or she is that, or I've got one where she lied about being able to get pregnant and he wanted every kid and she can't because she's got some strange medical condition that prevents her from getting pregnant. I mean, people lie about stuff all the time, no matter what it is, big, small, in between, white lies.
Speaker 11: I mean, it just that's.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, that's humanity, and not everybody has the level of integrity that some people do.
Speaker 3: You know, things can get complicated real fast, and that's why you need someone to help you that knows what they're doing and knows how the system works. And don't trust any search engine, don't trust any AI, don't trust your friends or your buddy at the bar. You need to get real answers. So we have set up a free consultation with the folks at Hensley and Associates. When you mentioned KMOD called nine eight three nine eight five six three nine eight five six ninety two for Hensley Associates and mentioned KMOD, you get that free consultation. We had somebody on hold with a different call about a problem that's outside of family law, but you guys can help with that.
Speaker 4: Too, absolutely so through our office in Pasca. And don't worry about where it's at.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: Leah up there does a great job with anything in addition to family law. So you've got an issue with criminal, it doesn't matter if it's something as mundane as a speeding ticket or a jaywalking ticket.
Speaker 11: All the way up to excuse me, murder and everything in between.
Speaker 4: She can help you any if you've got any land issues, guardianships, if you've got any sort of contract issue, if you whatever, it may be literally anything in between. If you've got a head right issue for your tribe, we can help with that. We've been doing a few of those up there now, so oil and gas, it doesn't matter. Give us a call up there if you can't. It's the Shoemake Law Firm. If you don't remember that name, it is us. Just give us a call on Tulsa. We'll transfer you up to Leah and they can get you taken care of.
Speaker 3: Nine eight five six nine two for Hinsley Associates. You guys have a great week, ay, and thanks so much.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 11: Thanks.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to the Big Man Morning Show, the rabbit hole of romance scams. Just off that brief little call ah. Yeah, some red flags. Welsh royal family. That is a weird phrasing. There isn't a separate modern Welsh royal family and the way that it's casually meant here, the current Prince of Wales is Prince William and the title belongs to the British royal family. Changing her name to get away from the family drama sounds dramatic and unverifiable. A twenty year old can legally change her name for normal reasons, but tying it to royalty secrecy, family escape and marriage creates a story that makes people stop asking practical questions. Twenty and forty five with a wedding in five months is a yellow slash red flag, not because age gaps are wrong, but because a twenty year old rushing marriage with a forty five year old by mid October is exactly the kind of emotional acceleration People ignore obvious problems.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: Any type of manipulation or fraud situation can be housing money. What do you open yourself up to possible scenarios where they can get bank access? Yeah, okay, yeah, take out loans, right, they can take advantage of you in ways that you don't expect. And I can understand why this cat's excited. She's twenty years younger. Yeah, and she's got to be at least a seven, at least in his world, probably a ten. And that means only because their age difference. Yeah, there are plenty of girls walking around at twenty that are fives. But if you're twenty years older, you're like, and maybe you thought you'd be alone your whole life. They're a nine or.
Speaker 8: Ten, right, they're getting a trophy, a dream, yep.
Speaker 3: The golden ticket. They're envious of all their friends. And the worst part, this is the worst part about scams is the shame, and you'll stay in it because of the shame. That's true with cults, that's true with scams like this, because you're just afraid of looking stupid, and you're.
Speaker 6: Like, I just didn't know what to do. I was afraid my friends were gonna makew this.
Speaker 3: This gal could bankrupt you, Yeah, bankrupt you and you be on the hook. I hope that's not happened, friend, I hope this is a good person that is just eager suddenly. Yeah, because she's had two years to change her name. Right, it works out, well, probably we won't.
Speaker 9: But when it doesn't, we want you on our listeners are awesome.
Speaker 3: Or if it does work out, yeah story, Yeah I wouldn't. I gotta know more. Somebody emailed and said, you got to get an update. I'm invested. That's crazy thing about the show man. He could have been lying, right, I have no way to verify his information. He's a call that pops up and goes away.
Speaker 6: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 7: Kind of like that listener a while back with the baby naming the baby after the dude that she works with.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh weird. Yeah yeah, that one with the cell phones.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they are still waiting for that update.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again usually we don't get those updates because they're shame involved.
Speaker 6: And I get it.
Speaker 3: No judgment here, lie, but it is what it is. But yeah, man, that's that is a real skin And you've only the other flag is the short time they've been together. Yeah, okay, right, because you've been together this long, she's had plenty of time to change your name.
Speaker 6: Yes, not just now.
Speaker 7: You know, money's tight, you know, when you're shunned from the Welsh royal family.
Speaker 3: Is it safe to say that if you're someone who does this type of con work, that you are potentially involved in some sort of other problem, gambling, drugs, something like that.
Speaker 7: I think it's safe to say. Why else would you be conning people like that just to do it?
Speaker 6: The thrill?
Speaker 3: I mean, some of the documentaries out there about men who do this, it's the thrill.
Speaker 6: Really. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I always thought there's like, at least typically anyway, my sponsors financial reason to con people like that. Sure, you don't want to work, not just because it's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's the but the thrill of the hunt and the capture is what usually engages them. Who was the guy that was doing that with women in Netflix documentary?
Speaker 6: That was his thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just loved the three He says, he's not doing it, but it was the thrill.
Speaker 6: Of the hunt.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, it's I guess it's setting off chemicals and torphins. You're getting high off of it like you would meth and it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the the the i'm, it's the ego, the I'M a thing like, oh man, oh they trust me.
Speaker 6: This is so empowering. Yeah, yeah, scummy people.
Speaker 3: Man, man, we did it. We started the show people are awesome. Man, they just are. We got to take a break.
Speaker 6: We'll be back.