Speaker 1: Jeannie in a bottle. Don't tell me twice, and don't be ready, because it's time.
Speaker 2: Ash, It's about to get weird.
Speaker 1: Be prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 2: Thinks we're gonna get weird.
Speaker 1: It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it? Where? Where? Get? Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Only you.
Speaker 4: Got lanten in to the two hundred and thirteenth episode of Let's Get Weird. My name's Hoddy, my name is Eric, And every week we come together to give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, all around and us and the internets and just have a good time.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's warm. Maybe your windows down blast us throughout the DMV.
Speaker 2: It's only sixteenth.
Speaker 3: That's warm, baby.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating in the studios because I'm wearing a shacket.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you any shackets.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of the shackets. Why not?
Speaker 3: I don't know, look semi professional. But I'm wearing a Nike shirt.
Speaker 2: It's fifty seven and cloudy right now.
Speaker 3: That's a scorch.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: It was. Here's the funny thing. I love the memories thing. We did a photo for a good friend movie, Eric, for a movie Amabar in shorts and twenty What movie was it? I don't remember. Who's the typical you and I posed for movies. But it was fun, you know, yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: Those, baby, Eric. All right, I'm be good, you know, a little busy, little ups and downs. Just posted something on my social media at mister Eric V. Great little video collab with nobody? Do you want to collab with?
Speaker 1: Not really the show why I can do that for you?
Speaker 2: Why would I want to?
Speaker 1: Why not explain to me that I get fit, I extend your reach. Baby, that's two profiles.
Speaker 3: You can do it after. You don't have to delete it. You can do it after.
Speaker 2: No, I can't do it now?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean and saying you can do it after you post it? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, here's the thing typical hood. He'll figure fix what you broke and you can't figure out.
Speaker 2: That's not the thing. I just sometimes i'd rather just I like keeping it mine sometimes, you know what I mean. Maybe that's just old school of me to be like, you know, this is something that I did hear in the building, part of the work that I've done here for a lot of years, but also like it's mine, I don't know, well, technically what's yours is actually building?
Speaker 1: Technically do you have that anywhere else on a file that's not that file you just used, because if not, you kind.
Speaker 2: Of screwed well the original I mean.
Speaker 3: Corrected probably cassette, most likely.
Speaker 2: CD scratch.
Speaker 1: USB doesn't work anymore. We don't have those dongles.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, no more. USB's all usbc's no one uses it.
Speaker 3: Erica screwed.
Speaker 2: I just can't wait to the guy that actually edited it for me, Scott Lester's like, why did I get tagged at it? I'm like, Scott, did you tag him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: He was a great He put.
Speaker 2: It together using his auto tune that he had.
Speaker 1: So it was my vocals and it's Senrique and Glacia's music. So copyright copyright claim was coming probably by the night.
Speaker 2: Well I noticed that it was. I had done it years ago. I posted the same kind of video of me recording that song, and it got the step. The music got taken down, but the video is still there, so like, let's repost it. Again.
Speaker 1: Actually, Valentine have access to that video.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 2: Actually, what video?
Speaker 3: Didn't you record a music video for that?
Speaker 2: I did? No way are.
Speaker 3: Because wasn't it part of like an old, an old Valentine's No.
Speaker 2: That was something completely different. That was me and John creating Valentine's music together.
Speaker 3: And wasn't that part of that.
Speaker 2: No. This was the Cane years where we had auto tune through Scott and we just we just started making auto tuned records.
Speaker 3: Meet Eric from the Cane Show.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a that video still lives burn that day.
Speaker 3: I think we're fine. I think we will keep that.
Speaker 1: Actually, let's see what is the oldest video in the y MS radio account. Oh yeah, the Storytellers the Valentine's Day LP. Yeah, yeah, but that's not it's got sixty five thousand views on it.
Speaker 3: Sixty view sorry pardon French.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, that was me and John messing around in the soundstage upstairs on six pretending like we were doing to do these Okay, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Bring that up. Hey, can we just find a green screen? Shoot? Ah, here's who I am in a minute or less.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: I look at us.
Speaker 2: Do we need a green screen?
Speaker 1: Though? No, just not this gray background. I do not like this gray background in the studios because it just makes everything look grainy, because the walls themselves are grainy to a degree. So even if like you to a nice photo, it looks grainier because of the wall.
Speaker 2: Do we have a green screen?
Speaker 1: We used to have one upstairs, Yes, but I think that's lost. Then the time slash, the cockroaches have taken them taken over. So there's a dead mouse right outside my studio for apparently.
Speaker 2: A week that no one.
Speaker 1: No one noticed because the mouse trap was underneath something that no one would go under her move?
Speaker 2: Why did I would? We should have smelled that smell a lot. It should be more pungentle.
Speaker 3: I think we don't like sit so we're not. Our noses aren't closer to the ground with.
Speaker 2: It, and the dead animal smells a dead animal smell hood. It's like you'll smell that thing for miles.
Speaker 1: It's like this smell of a mouse, you wouldn't smell unless you're closer to it.
Speaker 2: You're probably right, you know what I'm saying. I know I know a thing or two. I am an eagle, scout, you are an eagle?
Speaker 3: What are you a Hooters boy? Look at my transition?
Speaker 2: Wow, speaking us, who do we blame for this one? John or Shane or both of them.
Speaker 3: That you're a Hooter's boy.
Speaker 2: Well, Hooters because used to be one here on the oper Place, which is great, and I loved that. I used to freak with that thing on Friday religiously because it was the only place that was open at eleven thirty. And I didn't feel bad for having a cocktail becase there are already guys in there that were pretty blitz by the time I walked in there.
Speaker 1: Well, so, how many times do you think you've been to a Hooters?
Speaker 3: Ten? At least more than ten. Only been to one.
Speaker 1: It was my brother's bachelor party, okay, and let me tell you some people had to turn their phones off so that way their partners when I say, who wow, that's all I'll say secretly. Okay, But I didn't so mare knew where I was at, right because she put she put the ball and chain on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I good to go? Yeah? Hello, wait dress, you got this right? Yeah? But some women come running for that man.
Speaker 3: It was Miami. It was Miami stays in Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could also tell you're to a nice face, even nice gentle face. I get, and I'm sweet tea please. Right when a guy orders an unsweet tea at a Hooters, he's not going. Well, that's the funny thing.
Speaker 1: Was at this Hooters when we the one time we went, someone was applying, I feel bad for them now because they're probably gonna be out of the dumpy so when they go bankrupt, which why we're talking about it right.
Speaker 2: We're talking about it because apparently Hooters is going to be filing for a Chapter eleven soon and that means they can and crew more debt. But they've got to pay off a lot of their debt in Layman's turns. I know I'm missing a lot of legaliese.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 2: So my friend Shane and I we still, like I said, we frequent this the Hooters here in Rockfoot Pike a lot, and he travels a lot too, so he would wherever you travel, he would go to the local Hooters. And we haven't been to the Hooters. Well, me and him went last year to the one in Laurel, which was fine. But now that we're now that we're these are closing. We want to go to the ones in Virginia.
Speaker 3: Because there's not a lot in the area. Really, there's not a lot left.
Speaker 2: In the area because the one in d C closed, the one in Baltimore closed, the one here in Rockville closed, the one in Laurel been to it, it was whatever. So we figured, going on a Friday night, let's go to the one in chan Tilla.
Speaker 3: Oaked in Fairfax, same thing.
Speaker 2: It's virgin Fairfax High School, which is creepy. So honey, apparently he's gonna come with me and Shane to go to the Hooters on Friday. Now it was supposed to be John, but John won't be able to hang out this weekend because he's busy with the bar. So we're gonna go, and then we'll probably go another weekend, which on maybe next month or something.
Speaker 3: There we go, so say goodbye, thank you for your I.
Speaker 1: Think it's gonna I mean, look, I think the IP will stay, but the physical restaurants will close, but IP will stay, and then it'll be like sort of a ghost kitchen eating you think.
Speaker 3: The brand itself is, I mean, people know what that is when you say it, You know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think they're gonna glow. I think they're gonna they're gonna downsize and the people are gonna love it and it's gonna spring back up again because it's just something about I mean, the crablogs are good.
Speaker 3: The food, Red Lobster, it went bankrupt and it's still going.
Speaker 2: Change CEOs and they realized, hey, free what was it? Free shrimp, the endless shrimp, endless shrimp. Terrible idea, it really was.
Speaker 1: Then they're doing It's always lobster Fest, Red Lobster, right, but it's not like it's the Endless Lobster.
Speaker 2: It's like fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: For the last So you're Hooters, go to order, what is it? And should I expect it on Friday? Crab legs. Crab legs, Yeah, at Hooters, At Hooters, at fight me, landlocked Hooters, no water, fake me, bro I chicken wings.
Speaker 2: Their chicken wings or whatever, fight me. Those crab legs are always fresh, They're always good, They're always frozen, and they taste it perfectly fine with the butter. Give me some butter, some Daytona sauce. I'm good to go, dude, fight me. I used to get that joint every time, at the one over there on the.
Speaker 3: Pike and mid day.
Speaker 1: Look at mid day crab legs also doesn't sound right like middle of the workday.
Speaker 2: Give me some crab. We'd always go on a Friday because then I think I told you the story. I'd go on a Friday, get there around twelve thirty one, drink until like three, yeah, probably, then go to my place when I was living my boy Jeweling, we'd take I take a power nap. He would get home from work and either nap or whatever, and then we'd go back out excuse me and thinking about it, No, my god, but yeah, that was that was our Friday night. Most of Fridays we would rally because back then my boy Shane at every other Friday off because of his government job, because he was a contractor, so he had those crazy weird hours where he'd work every other he'd have every other Friday off.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wow, I can't I can't wait to be part of this this Friday.
Speaker 2: It's fun, it's this is I mean whatever. I also got a bucket listening. I finally dated oh Hooters waitress.
Speaker 1: Technically, yes, they were waitress. They aren't anymore like in uh in in Big Daddy. He always madee I really want to watch Big Daddy the night before we goes to be like, it's not the same, but it.
Speaker 3: Was the peak of it.
Speaker 2: So two thousands, dude.
Speaker 1: Five, like two thousand Big Daddy nineteen ninety nine, I'm closer. Yeah really? Oh yeah wow, quintessential ninety nine into two thousand movie. Sprouse twins are in it, Zack and Cody the Sweet Life. They're the kid, are they really? John Stewart's in it. He doesn't have gray hair. Well yeah, he was a comedian none then yeah, he was just a normal Leslie Man is in it. Leslie Man, she's, uh, this is forty oh right, yeah, man, that was right? And then didn't she also have she she had a brush reduction after that.
Speaker 3: Or whatever, because I don't know if that actually happened.
Speaker 2: No, there was something weird, like yeah, because she was the Hooters girl they would always make fun of because that's who married John Stewart.
Speaker 3: I didn't know Adam Sandler's wife was in that. I gotta look for that.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Adam Sailor's wife is in that movie, you know exactly. That's why I see because she's in like all of his movies, now, is she really very obvious?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because his kids are in all the movies too.
Speaker 2: Man, what a what a great guy to keep all the same actors in all of his movies, keeping a p have.
Speaker 3: A couple of them with troublemakers.
Speaker 2: Oh right, that's the trouble maker, a wonky guy from Wonky or no Wonky guys. Fine, get guys, Fine, it's the dude that did water Boy, Grandma's Boy, Grandma's Boy. That guy he went Craig Cray tiktoks are hilarious whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what's not hilarious though, Me and you're building bed frames. Your boy survived it. Your boy survived it. I did it more and I didn't fight. We built the bed frame.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 3: That's an achievement. Good for you, Yes, good for you.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately we ordered it from Wayfair. One of the drawers was broken, and so it's like under the bed drawer. It's like, hey, can you fix this. They haven't got back to us, so we're still waiting. But we built the bed with the drug. So it's a bed frame and then there's drawers that go under it that can kind of like seal it off, like Teddy can't get out of the bed.
Speaker 3: He's he's nineteen pounds.
Speaker 1: It's not really a rat I team pound rad it's really big. That was like a over there, dude, but one of the brackets Brooks of the jorida'sn't works. We're like, hey, we don't need a whole bed, but can we just get this draw part please?
Speaker 2: Okay? And oh you're still waiting. Okay, gotcha, got you, got you?
Speaker 3: Got you?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Okay, Well that's great. I doubt they're gonna reply to you because or they're gonna you know what they did because my brother bought some.
Speaker 3: Benches to give us, like a fifty dollars credit or right, no, but.
Speaker 2: He bought some chairs I think from a wayfair because we couldn't build one, so they just sent another set. So they are just gonna it was a.
Speaker 1: Whole new bed frame, Like what the hell we do with this? I mean, maybe we're going to be a two king bed household over here. You're gonna put the Queen mattress on the king bet bed frame?
Speaker 2: What do you? I mean, what else could you do? Right? Like you just gotta have all that stuff there that's true.
Speaker 1: That is true, right, So also I do want to share when they're shopping on Sunday after I was on Hot ninety nine to five, which you can hear Eric and I have both on sometimes. And book talk has really brought the book section of thrift stores together. What do you mean because book Talk obviously it's famous because it's you know, the Fourth Wing and all that and thrifting books and all that good stuff. You boy got the six and seventh Harry Potter books, both first editions, which is great. So they came out when they came out, there's this guy that the book section was slammed on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I was looking for all the Game of Thrones books.
Speaker 1: Four people, including myself help that man find all the Game of Thrones books willingly out of like our own.
Speaker 3: Like well we're here, hey, there's this.
Speaker 2: One here, I'm right here.
Speaker 1: Here you go, here's this one here here, and the guy got the whole collection Game of Thrones books.
Speaker 3: So we all came together.
Speaker 2: Now was the book section not organized? Is that why the book.
Speaker 1: Sections at thrift stores are like hot, They're like, oh, here is fantasy, here is mystery, here is the alphabetime no, it's thrift shops. They don't care. It's not library. There is though I found out in Arlington there's a good will that sells just book and books and art. That one's organized. That one's pretty good. That one's pretty good. But you can't be like, oh, maybe the book is here. It's like, oh it's not here.
Speaker 3: Aren't great. I'm going you know, do you have it in stock?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Damn it, it's all.
Speaker 1: But I did see more actually caught this because she looks for like art and clothes and stuff. Is every time we've gone, there's been an old school radio, different one every time, like, oh I kind of want that just to like cool. I always put hot on it when we leave, so when people test it, it plays us O case you gotta meet her.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: But we saw people in electronic sections switching the stickers so that way something that was like fifty nine bucks they switch it, would switch it with like a twenty dollars sticker. So because thoir stores don't really keep inventory, though, oh we just have something as an electronic section and we're like, I mean it's bad, but like there's no system to like prevent that from happening. Really, I didn't do it. I don't do that because books are like a dollar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's also bad karma. What else I mean? I mean if it's not if you're not checking it, what can you do right?
Speaker 3: Not checking your list?
Speaker 2: Checking it twice, making it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or not.
Speaker 3: It's a person switching stickers the electronic section.
Speaker 2: It's checked up. I think. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't support it, but we saw it. We're not gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 2: They're switching stickers over there. But what do I hear over there?
Speaker 3: That's not as as dumb.
Speaker 2: It's some goddamn means.
Speaker 1: It's where we read actual misconnection from Washington, DC that Craigs am, I have a good time, Sehs freak your DC Maryland or Jai always virgin our first one today, tall quirky girl of glasses in the seventies, retro sweater and the beanie in Fairfax right by the Hooters. Thought you were cute like me. Tell me where we were early today. I'd love to meet you in Fairfax in this area, in that area. This area, it's in that area. That big of an area, not that big, probably probably at the home depot.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, all right, uh server at Ichibon Arlington. I've been a few times and been served by you. I'm definitely interested in you. Not sure if you feel the same, but I believe. But I do believe. You know I'm into you. If interested, please let me know and say something about it so I know it's you. Hopefully this post doesn't get removed. Why not say something? Why did you say something?
Speaker 1: Why I shoot your show and you do all miss connections right or right in the in the tip thing like hey, here's my number, Holler for a dollar our next one. Also Arlington Shaffer or schafferck is a Schaeffer.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We used to go to the grocery store at the same time. I miss seeing you always. You had on basketball shorts and a tea oo Schaeffer Shaffer Shaffer food delivery guy Maryland, Maryland, Maryland. You delivered food to my place. It looked like you were checking me out and wanted to come in and have some fun. I was a guy who greeted you at the door at my apartment complex and grabbed the food. If this is you, tell me what I ordered from. It's got to be Chipotle, they had to order Chibol's Bethesda.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, caddies.
Speaker 3: Maybe Chevy Chase Country Cup, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Probably caddies. Caddies. Oh, we love caddies.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's do Sunday sup Northern Virginia. Hello, Hello, hope you're enjoying this nice Sunday afternoon. Looking for something delicious to dine on today? Any ladies have any ideas for me? No, by Kingstown, that's.
Speaker 2: Not really creepy. Uh Green Center Rostro Metro my butt if I gave you my yawn? Okay, you were at Rosin metroster in station wearing a green sweater. I hope I see you there again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Probably will because you posted it on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Fixt hours ago. Today's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Find out if they posted it or not.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And let's go with connection on catro Ombre, Eric take it Away.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven Latino Malo Olympio scene in fer diseases. Getto Perto Rico ecopaanar at Ombre. I would like some pasta and take another garage pasta Dango Dango luard in DM in Gaithersburg see no tang see no teuta los alos Gringito's tim tempo, no man no mayos quarantianos forty eight years old.
Speaker 3: And they gotta get someone who's a little plumpet.
Speaker 2: Don't waste my time than forty five seos. If you don't like the Whites, no Pierre to temple.
Speaker 3: I thought Corditos is bigger.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right, Corditos're right if you don't like Fatty sorry, And they put their kicks? Should we find their kick?
Speaker 3: Do you have kick?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You want to install?
Speaker 2: Put their phone number there though? Should we text? We call it?
Speaker 3: No, that's that's not that's not that's not master. Yeah, that's where things are. They're gonna find us, and you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm gonna be like, hey, it's me Eric, what's up? Remember going our last one? Wondering in Walmart? Walmart in Leesburg, Slevesburg, fifteenish on Saturday. You tall green puffy jack with jeans and construction boots. Nice smile, nice smell, nice voice. Me on the phone talking about not buying anything for my grandson, not even close to the baby eye, which was utter bs.
Speaker 3: As I had been through it twice. I'd love to see that smile and those eyes.
Speaker 2: Those eyes, these eyes, these eyes from Super Bad. Remember the song that Michael Cerno was singing, These.
Speaker 1: Eyes these think you guess to keep it to the King Glacis covers and when you go to other artists, maybe work on those a little bit. These tune jazz. Well, we hope you had a great time with us talking about hooters and dead frames and Eric being copyright Glade probably within twenty four hours. You can follow Eric at mister Eric B. That's m R E R I c k V. You can follow me at Andrew Hoodie with the y have every a week. Always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy. It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,