Speaker 1: Baby my game statue. It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: Gatch baby game statue.
Speaker 4: For the warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibek Fellas.
Speaker 5: This ain't my first time at the rodeo. We don't talk any more.
Speaker 3: We don't talk any more, but we don't talk any more.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 7: This episode, we got a bunch of rejects with us and a returning guest, Alexander. It was awesome guest the last time we had him on, and I really wanted to get him on again.
Speaker 6: And we already got other topics for him to talk about.
Speaker 7: So this should be fun and get used to it.
Speaker 6: We'll be on again.
Speaker 7: But before we introduce him, let me introduce the rejects. We got Julia back with us today.
Speaker 6: What is going on? Julia? It's great to see you again.
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Nick.
Speaker 9: I am meeting Alexander for the first time today, so excited to be a part of the conversation.
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me, of course, thank you.
Speaker 6: And we got Ethan Indigo. What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 1: Peace on Earth?
Speaker 2: Honor to be here with everyone. Great to learn what Alexander said today, and I'm on all the usual social media easy to find.
Speaker 7: Thanks Nick everyone, of course, no, thank you for making it my man and we got my boy Tyrone.
Speaker 6: What is going on, sir? How are you?
Speaker 10: What's going on? This is like the fourth or fifth time. And then talk to Alexander. It's always a pleasure to intelligent. Yeah, right, it's very It's always an awesome time to you know, sit back and listen to what he has to share from his uh through his journey of educating himself and so on and so forth. Everything you can find on myself is on Rebirth of theWord dot com. Also have a book, Journey through the Origins of History that's on Amazon.
Speaker 6: Of course I knew that some people would forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I appreciate her.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that. I got Ethan's book right here, how to Meditate, the Geometry of Energy, How to Meditate.
Speaker 1: You got to get his book.
Speaker 10: And then of course I got Alexander's but I got that too.
Speaker 6: But I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to get it started.
Speaker 7: Well, No, thank you, I'm glad you. I'm glad you joined us. And we got the Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 6: Bud?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 11: You doing everybody? It's beautiful Saturday. I'm glad to be on here with Alex Andrew. He sounds like a legend. I can't believe I've been sleeping on this. I'm ready to see it. You can find me on YouTube and X look for a Headless Giant And if you have any weird occult stories, you can send them to my email at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those out on Thursday nights. So check that out. Thank you forget Trialogus tomorrow with Ethan, So it's gonna be good.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, definitely check out the trialog And if you got any stories to Headless, throwing your address in there and I'll send you some free stickies for the story, you know, So make it worth it worth your while to send an email.
Speaker 6: All right, Jena Ninja, what is going on? Friday?
Speaker 1: Hey boss? What's up?
Speaker 12: Mister ninety three? Okay, So if you want to follow me, I'm not woucom. We're Born to be uk O and g Reborn. That's my personal account on Twitter, or you can follow the show at Threshold Saints Thresholds, Saint's Apple and Spotify and all your podcast providers. My episode with Jadavid Osborne, will I think drop tonight. I think that's what I said it for, so yeah, that's happening. And then also thank you so much for inviting me. And then also is my second time speaking with Alexander, and I want to also shout out of course the Gray Lodge, which.
Speaker 1: Is kind of taking off.
Speaker 12: So we do have a YouTube channel now and we do big spaces and we get really good numbers.
Speaker 1: So if you're.
Speaker 12: Interested in speculative ontology, speculative narcissism, speculative cali chakra which is basically just tontra. But if you're interested in those, yes, you can subscribe to the Gray loadge YouTube channel and all of our episodes are uploaded, including and the Daughter, so awesome, great work to the boys there, and yeah, I'm really excited.
Speaker 7: Thank you of course, no, thank you, And people definitely go check out his great lunch stuff. I highly suggested before we introduce the guests, though, I did want you to bring up I had mentioned before about the free stickers with head lists. I got free stickers with people if they want any. We could see him too well up there. I'll send those out for you. And we got t shirts that have that in the Silent Rainbow logo on them as well that I'm selling to try to help with the events that we have that'll list real quick. We gotta have a bunch of events that the occult rejects will be at. Tyrone will be there at most of them, and hopefully some other rejects might show up at the other one's fingers crossed. October fourth, we got a big Foot thing at the Factory and Franklin, North Carolina, we'll be there. October eighteenth, we got Charlie's Beyond Belief and that is in Fort Myers, Florida, and it's at a Masonic lodge and we are booth number thirty three. I had to pick that one, so yeah, they let us pick our boots. I was like, of course, I'm gonna pick thirty three. You know it's either that at seventeen. So yeah, we got that booth and that's yeah, October eighteenth and Fort Myers again, Charlie's Beyond Belief, and then October twenty fifth and twenty six will be in Arkansas and that will be at the Paranormal Expo. It's supposed to be like the biggest yearly thing for the paranormal in Arkansas.
Speaker 6: That is two days. We'll be there then.
Speaker 7: And then there's one confirmed for the twenty second that is another UF thing, and that will be in Mooresville, North Carolina at the Army National Guard. There's two other ones, but I don't have like definite addresses, but those are definitely will have a booth that Tyrone will probably be at most of them, except for maybe the Arkansas thing. Jewels may make it from uh he said, you know, he's gonna try to make it.
Speaker 6: He lives not too.
Speaker 7: Far away, so yeah, fingers crossed. There will be a few other rejects there besides me. And these are old cheap events. They are like ten or fifteen dollars each, so even if you don't like us, you could show up to tell us to go fuck off for ten books so or even put it this way, they're so cheap that if the speakers suck, you could just hang out with us at the booth for a while.
Speaker 6: No, there you go, so regardless, I think it's worth it if you're in the area.
Speaker 7: Now I'm gonna shut up, and we're gonna bring on Alexander and real quick. He did send me his book. Very nice guy. He sent me a wait, I gotta close this note tablet. There we go. Yeah, send me this book. I just got it a few days ago. That's what's up. I'm definitely gonna check it out. Thank you, Alexander, and please let everybody know what your deal is for the people that don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: Yes, my name is Alexandroskevich and I'm from Poland. I'm we would say, researcher, and I'm an author. This book that I've sent you, originally in Polish, was written by me just at the age of seventeen, and then because of the law, I needed to wait until the eighteenth birthday to publish it. So it was published first in Poland at my age of eighteen, and then I translated it into English at nineteen. So it was many people say, early journey into all of that. But still it's, you know, a full book, No, like just some short crap like nowadays Amazon and other platforms are flooded with some short AI crab. No, it was even before the age of AI. I think two years or three years ago. Appeared, So it was before that, and my first interest was history, lost history, how it really turned out, lost civilizations? Could there be something before you know, the alleged first civilizations like ancient Sunmu Egypt and in a But I went beyond it because in order to understand history, you need also other branches of science and a lot of knowledge from other sources, other types of knowledge, not only historical ones. So I branched out, and I would say that now nowadays, I'm concerned with the biggest mysteries of the entire universe, existence, whatever you may call. And that's why in the previous episode we talked about lost civilizations and stuff like that about my book. But in this one we'll talk a little bit about science, about universe, about reality, how it all works, how science, like in the title of our conversation is limited to a very large extent, What does it mean, what does it imply? And many other stuff. But I will also talk about history today. It wouldn't be only about science. And actually, when I started going, because as I mentioned, I started with history, I was going to plenty of competitions. I even had, you know, some kind of places like top ten in these competitions which were regional, like an entire district of Poland. And I needed to learn a lot, a lot about our history. And when I was reading that, learning that, I started questioning stuff, is it really like that? Was ancient Summer really the first civilizations? And why are we Why are scientists skeptics telling us that you know any idea of previous civilizations or humanity being much older than ancient summer. It's ridiculous, according to them. So I started researching and researching, and in order to find out why they are thinking like that, that no, Atlantis didn't exist, and the Lemuria is some scientific bs and so on. I eneded to learn about science. I needed to learn about history from philosophical perspective, you know, the methodology behind history. How we know so much about our history and so on. So that's how I started to be interested in science, because I found out that science is very very misunderstood nowadays, at least in general public, and science seems in all I would even say propaganda or in all types of promotions of science seems to be like a pristine method of uncovering the truth, the real truth about the world and anything besides science as I mentioned is called pseudoscience, some you know, crap, some kind of scum, and so on and so on. So this science is being positioned in the media, in the educational system, and in our day to day lives as you know, the ultimate method of discovering, let's say truth. This is how science is presented to us and how many people believe science is. And you know, we learn, we learn more about science, how it can actually tell us a lot about physical universe, or it is in the blink on the blink of discovering the ultimate theory of everything of how the entire universe and reality works. But the saying was there, I think since the eighties are sixties and we are in twenty twenty five, so you know, it's another thing. But this is the picture that we are being you know, informed about it. This is the only thing that it's that comes to the truth. And if anyone isn't a scientist, his camera sudo science is so parascientists even, and all of those people are saying or are telling people this is all bs and not truth, and only science has I would say, the monopoly on truth. And I think that this is the bad thing about science, that science should be about, you know, getting the knowledge about the world, going to the truth or to the information that is true that you know, it's represented truly in the reality. But science is becoming a monopoly on knowledge and this is a bad thing. And you know, in the Western world. So because I come from Poland so a little bit still Eastern, we have a lot of Eastern influences here, or we had in the past. And I would say in the Western world at least nowadays, maybe not in the past. Science is only the science we are talking about, you know, scientific research, scientific journals, scientific articles, physics, biology, chemistry. But here in Poland, up until today, the word science in our language is nauka. And this world, which is science, does not mean the science like biology, physics and all of these genres of science. Now it means just acquiring knowledge. So here in Poland we still have I think the best definition in my opinion of science, that science should be about acquiring knowledge. You know, if let's say right now, I had no information, not knowledge about anything, and I was just living sitting here, I know, previous information, no memory, and I would want to start from scratch. I wouldn't assume anything. I would go Okay, this is like that. Let's see, let's experiment and so on, and it would be free one. And this is how science actually started. But then step by step I think it became more and more limited. And I will show you today why it became more and more limited. And as I mentioned this example, that I'm sitting here and I want to get the knowledge about the world, the truth, let's say, or just how the universe existence around me is. I wouldn't assume anything that, Okay, only white exists, but black, No, only white things exist. No, I wouldn't assume that. If I wanted the truth about the entire workings of our reality, I wouldn't say, oh, only let's say organisms, living organisms exist, but you know, unalivee stuff like rocks there doesn't exist. No, I wouldn't say that. But actually science is based on something like that. And this is called assumptions of science. So the main assumptions, as I mentioned, assumption can be Okay, if I want to discover the reality, I would say one assumption reality exists, because if I assume that reality doesn't exist, So what I am searching for? What I am measuring, Let's say, what I am experiment about it would be logical. So we need some assumptions. We cannot have zero assumptions. This is the philosophy of science. But science started having more and more assumptions as it grew. As I mentioned, the first one would be just things exist, and let's say, you know, I will try to figure out what the entire reality is all about. But then science are quite more introduced, actually more and more assumptions which were more and more limiting. And just as no things exist, I am limiting the idea that things doesn't exist, this all illusion, et cetera.
Speaker 11: But then so you're talking more about theory of science. Right, So science, right, the philosophy of science goes into the stuff, but it gets rarely examined by the general public. They're not thinking about science. They're looking at the end goal of it, and instead they've ignored the beginning part of it.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly, That's what I'm talking about. That you know, we are giving this image to the general public that science is all about discovering the truth. But what I'm what I want to show you, all of you that science actually, at its philosophical core, isn't about that that we think. Oh, science is about understanding the reality or about acquiring the knowledge of truth, and so on and so on. No, and as I mentioned, the first assumption would be things exist. It should be needed in order to get the things you know, to measure the things that say and do anything with them. So I am first limited that, okay, things cannot non exist. Let's say it cannot be that there is nothing in the universe because we see, okay, things exist. But then there are limitations and other assumptions in science, like for instance, naturalism, are sometimes called materialism, but to be precise philosophically, for skeptics, it is called naturalism, and it says that all the natural things, so all the things we see naturally that are occurring in our reality have natural causes. So in short, there is nothing supernatural in the world. There aren't supernatural causes of natural things. Like the best example would be some kind of mythology in which you know, thunderstorms are being created by some god. But now we have science which explains how thunderstorms appear in the world, and we see that it isn't that there isn't any supernatural cause. So science now with the assumption, is limiting itself. Okay, only things in matter, only things natural exists, nothing supernatural. This is the best example of that. And I said naturalism or materialism, because it is further described that only what exists in what exists is only matter in its interaction. So what we see is the domain of stuff that science is applied to. Science is only applied to the natural world and only to matter and its interactions. So interactions would be some forces of matter, magnetism, electromagnetism, actually gravity, and all the fields because they are also dependent on matter. There cannot be filled without matter. Always there is matter in this equation. So what we see is let's assume things exist. There is something universe, world, reality, anything. But now we are closing the gap of knowledge. Let's say our initial gap was everything that exists. We are measuring things because we see. Okay, I have a hand, so I'm measuring things that exist. I have some kind of desk here and so on. But now we are limiting ourselves. Okay, only matter and its interaction exists, which, in my opinion is stupid and in my opinion, cannot show us the automate truth because what if the truth is non physical, non material, what if it is beyond the domain It's like we have the biggest bubble, which would mean like the entire existence, all the things that exist, but we have inside of it a smaller bubble of only natural world, only matter and its interactions, and science is only applied to this. And then another assumption which I do not agree is, and to say funny one, it is sometimes called rationalism that everything that is within science should be understandable by humans or let's say some kind of logical things, So there is nothing let's say irrational completely or there is nothing beyond our human understands, which I'm also opposed. And I think that science can actually debank itself on this one, because we see, for instance, evolution, I believe that we are more than just material human beings. This body is, these advanced animals, advanced hominis, advanced monkeys. However, I think that we have also some kind of part of our brain, maybe it's even the dominant one, that is material part of thinking. And what science is trying to explain is that everything that science applies to can be understood by this by let's say, our brains are minds, are biological kinds of mind. And I see a quick debanking of it in science because we see that how minds, how brains evolved, they evolved to fit evolutionary purposes. So they evolved in order for a particular organism to survive, let's say humans. So I say to myself, just speculating, what if our human minds are not not capable of getting to the automate truth because this ultimate truth was not needed for us to survive. We have let's say, a bit much a bit more advanced brains or logic, et cetera than other animals, but not all because other are more advanced, like dolphins, in other kind of brain and mind things. How what I mean is that, you know, we are a bit more advanced that we can speculate about the universe, we can measure, we can create stuff and put this stuff into space. Let's say, but what if still we are limited that just by using our brains and material biological minds, we wouldn't be ever you know, into searching for the automate truth. So I see, even science by the evolutionary branch, and all of the advancements can a bit of the bank that this idea, this primary notion, primary assumption in how the science works in the philosophy and all the fundamentals of science that you know, everything should be based on rationalism. And I think, what if the rational mind wasn't there to explain the truth about the universe, but what it was if it was just for us to survive and to get better, and you know, to dominate the world and to dominate the other species, because probably this was why humans evolved in this rout and not the other. So these are the two main assumptions of science that are limiting it from the idea of getting into truth, getting into knowledge about the universe too, getting only the logical parts of the assumption of rationalism, and getting only the material part of the physical universe. So we see, and this is the image that is often overlooked when it comes to media, when it comes to you know, learning science, that science isn't about the automate truth. But is this only about how the material world here raationally logically works here only in the material physical realm, which is I think a good tool because sometimes if I want to focus, let's say I want to repair a car, I don't need to you know, speculate and think of the entire universe. No, I need to have the applied knowledge on how to repair a particular car engine or anything that there is in this car. So the engineering knowledge and the same here. If we want to discover the best way how the physical universe work, we will have to apply science, which is all about the physical material world, and we will see, Okay, biology works like that, physical reality works like that. These are the loss of Newton. These are the loss of the universe. But we will be still limited and we want get the knowledge about the big picture of the entire thing spirituality and why this is important. It's important because, as I mentioned at the beginning, science is at least since you know, the famous event of the world. Why I won't say, I don't want for to be taken away, but from I think this was the epogeum of this propaganda, I would say that science is the only way we should you know, thing when it comes to living here as human beings, that science is the only route, and science according to this.
Speaker 11: Yes, have you ever heard of Parmanides, the leader of the Eleatic school in So he's the guy who comes up with ontology, which is the rational basis for science. And he got there by going on a massive trip, right, maybe a drug trip, maybe some sort of spiritual trip. But he goes outside of his body and he witnesses this Queen of the Night and she tells him that A equals Hey, there cannot be no non contradiction in the universe. And he's getting this from a spiritual vision. And that's the basis for science. So when you understand the irony of all these science worry toss saying we can't go back to the basis of science for our science now, it's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 9: I was actually going to say something like that, headless, because it seems like to me, science now is basically just removing any spirituality whatsoever.
Speaker 8: Like I get it. We have a physical brain and we use it to like wipe our ass and like go to.
Speaker 9: The grocery store. But there is so many levels to that. You have your mind, which you get information all the time that is not from you sometimes and you wonder, like how am I able to process this? Where did I come from before I was born? That doesn't come from your physical brain, That comes from somewhere outside of yourself. So it's like science has completely removed the beautiful spiritual connectedness of everything.
Speaker 5: Yes, these are two great ideas, great examples, and I wanted to go into the spirituality out of further because this is, you know, connecting what I've just talked about with the spirituality kind of thing. But let's say about the monopoly on knowledge. This is the bad because nowadays science, as I mentioned at the beginning before explaining all of this, is saying us only science can lead you to the true knowledge about anything. But actually, as I mentioned, here are the limitations of science. So what if I am going beyond the domain of where the science is applied, then you know, science eliminate that the scientists this is a scam, This is some kind of grift, et cetera, hoax, And this is the bad thing that science is having monopoly because I understand that science could have monopoly on the material world because of all of their achievements. Let's say they figured out how, you know, the physical laws, et cetera. Okay, they may have, they may be the leader in this kind of domain, but you know, they are going into what is outside of their main And I often laugh about you know, science is telling us things about spirituality or something, but actually spirituality, God and plenty aspects of religions are, you know, not in the domain of science for science to comment it. So, actually, spirituality, any kind of metaphysics, metaphysics, meta, beyond physics. It is all beyond the bubble of domain where science is applied. So science actually should not comment at all about that. Let's say I'm the mechanic, you're the biologist, and I know things about the mechanical stuff. Okay, this is maybe a bad example because I can tell you about the mechanical parts of our bodies, but I do not know shit about you know, biology, cells and everything, and it would be like, oh, I'm a mechanic, and I would tell you, no, you're wrong about being biologists. No, it is not about Selles, mito hundred and stuff like that. So actually, anything metaphysical spiritual should be from the phinician that I mentioned, from the philosophy of science, outside of the domain of science. So, in my opinion, science should not have any kind of dominion, any kind of monopoly on knowledge, because knowledge can exist outside of science. It can be knowledge of the things that are just outside the physical realm, and it connects to spirituality of course, religion, and you know the thing that all science explains everything in the physical world. We do not need any kind of religion. We can be atheists. And I think I mentioned it at the end of the last conversation about my little conspiracy theory of the entire world and how it works. I think it's a step by step process of limiting our spirituality, ending in going in getting us as human beings into a complete physical like getting us into the physical realm, blocking us from anything so spiritual mystical, out of physical metaphysical, and you know, maybe later turning us into robots. You know, all the trends, humanism, agenda and so on. I think that this is one of the steps, and I think it goes it manifests throughout the entire history that we started let's say, with just spiritual beliefs, then the first shamanism and so on, then religions, but still for instance, first religions where polyteistic. They explain that, oh, there are plenty of different forces of nature that those people thought were gods, etc. And then you know, we are being more and more limited when it comes to our spirituality, like closed in a smaller and smaller cage. Let's say the first stage was just pure spirituality, than shamanism, causer cage. Then polytaistic religions, so still plenty of possibilities, but then limited also by Brahman for instance in India and other you know kind of priests in other religions. Then monotistic religion, so only one god, all the other gods do not exist, or all the other forces and gods and stuff are bad, et cetera. And this thing that there's hell and heaven and you need to think like that and act like that in order to go to heaven. So the next limitation, and the furthest limitation, would be, Okay, there is no spirituality. There isn't heaven or hell. You die, it's over. You do not have any psychic abilities. There is nothing out of physical there is nothing spiritual, and I think it's coming. And the last stage of that is, as I say, a little bit conspiracy theory. I do not know if it is correct, but there are plenty of arguments for it, and I think the next step would be Okay, people are so manipulated even right now, but maybe let's say in ten twenty fifty years into believing that there's only the physical realm, there is nothing spiritual. They you know, gave up and the idea of spirituality. Now let's close them in some kind of robots machines connect them by chips in their brain and and someone, and now we are fully limited from who we really are. At a bigger picture, we are more and more limited, and then we are just just biological machines or part biological machines. Even at this point we are part humans, part of course some kind of technology AI, and we are the most limited. So this is my take on it.
Speaker 8: I'm on board with that.
Speaker 9: I think I think that that could be very true.
Speaker 8: Also, I think that.
Speaker 9: They target your different parts of your brain with pharmaceuticals, and everybody's on some kind of fucking pharmaceutical these days, So talk about shutting off your spirituality. A lot of like antidepressants, antipsychotic medication, The active ingredient is fluoride. They put it fluoride in your water, You shower with it, preuss your teeth with it, wash your clothes in it. Then you take antidepressants that further calcifies your brain. And then we wonder how we got to like non spiritual. I'm just you know, going along to get along. It's because they're actually inducing like a pharmaceutical lobotomy, and that's that's where we're at. I think that they would love to see us as robots because they were more easy to control.
Speaker 5: Yes, also to add to that, it doesn't need to be like things we eat or we take some drugs, but it can be also first one, propaganda and making us from little kids into only the left analyticological part of the brain. And you mentioned lobotomi. There were some kind of experiments of you know, how right hemisphere is acting, how lefts hemisphere is acting. And when they cut us out of the left hemisphere this time, people were having you know, spiritual things all the time. They even couldn't feel where there is a boundary between them and the outside world. They're like, couldn't you know, And they couldn't analytically logically fready thing at all. So I think that they won't also ask by just you know, practice, practice, practice stimulating left side, left side of the brain, you know, killing any kind This was actually I think clearly shown during the Cold War postmodernism, you know here in Eastern Europe to just you know everything gray, nothing you know, fun and nothing artistic, no artistic expression. You should be just like calculator. Just you know, do MAVs do physics or learn to be a lawyer when it comes to humanity, but you know, you do not have any artistic expression and so on. And I think this is the part that even for propaganda, we do not need to eat anything. They can you know, get us like eighteen ninety percent into the left hemisphere, and we are very limited because even we are not the full capacicities of our brain. And maybe this right side of the brain is much more connected to spirituality or other parts like the pineal gland and you mentioned calcification by fluoride and other stuff. But also nowadays we are in an age that they can go into two routes. One, they can analyze how the brain a few works, like you know, put a headset on you and check out to seventy percent about according to them, what you think or what you are thinking about approximately maybe not the entire thing you visualize and all the information, but they can, you know, predict what you are thinking about. So they can control you in this way. But they can also control you in a different way that you know, for instance, by putting electric signals in your brain. Then they can like trigger memories. They can trigger certain thoughts about okay, m hand grail will go to something and so on. So maybe, you know, future technology could easily not like we've advanced something now, just with current technology, make some implants into your head, or maybe with some nanotechnology that you are not even aware of and enable it to put advertisements in your mind, you know what I mean. To some extent, I think that our imagination is actually connected to something beyond the physical one. But I think that they can dominate your brain easily. And if they dominate constant simulation, in constant stimulation on or when we are in the survival state, we are not thinking about the universe and stuff like that, how it works about philosophy. Now we are shrinked, and I think that this is the technology that they can do. We do not even need to eat anything to do that. But this is a bit dystopian, and I'm optimistic. I think that, you know, maybe it's not our scenario for the new future.
Speaker 7: Something I want to say between Julia and a new Alexander, I thought of an illment, Gilchrist. I think I'm saying his name right, somebody that I've wanted to get on the show. He has an amazing book called The.
Speaker 6: The Master and his Emissary.
Speaker 7: I have it, and I've only read a little bit here and there, but you know, I've watched him do presentations on it and talk about it, and he says, like, right now, he thinks there's a huge problem with that, like we're all basically like way too much on the left side of the brain, and that that part of the brain will like start to lie to you if you get like a scared or afraid to make sense of stuff. He says, So like we're kind of like creating our own realities to deal with life at this point and not acknowledging for what it really is.
Speaker 6: It's fucking free.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, one hundred.
Speaker 9: I think that they've been developing this kind of technology from like the sixties though.
Speaker 8: I think as soon as it.
Speaker 9: Rolled out like TV, yeah, you know, and it's like you were saying, they could put something in your head that makes you crave taco bell all the time, Well, that shit is already happening, because you know, with the way they advertise drugs, food, everything, flashing lights, constant programming, I think that they've already found a way without even touching.
Speaker 8: You physically to.
Speaker 9: Disrupt how your brain is supposed to work, just from like watching movies, shows whatever.
Speaker 6: Electronic explain.
Speaker 8: Yeah, your phone.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm also afraid you know all the electromagnetic connection, and you know some newer things like no Wi Fi or G five and so on. But I think that you know, maybe in their secret like experiments or maybe the new future, they would be able to know to do everything remotely. Now you are just going going, or maybe they will input you some kind of nano stuff that you're not even aware of it, maybe even just breathed it in while you were outside of your homework and at your home, and you know, you're walking walking, and then you're doing something that it is not you, but they controlling you through your nervous system. And nervous system is actually I think easy to control because it is electromagnetic to some extent electric, so you know, different impulses. Just like I mentioned, this is an old actual technology as you mentioned sixty seventies, probably that just putting different impulses in special parts of the brain can result in now you remember your most traumatic one you have like a vision like a memory, or they make you hand grains so on, the same with manipulation. You mentioned fluoride, but other chemicals that are you know, messing up with the hormones. They can do a lot of things with our body. And that's why I think all the propaganda and all the things it is going toward is eliminating spirituality, anything beyond physical because if you think that you are only the physical material body machine, let's say biological, you are limited. And you know, you think maybe even if you're aware of what we are talking about, that they can control you in all the possible ways. You are like, oh, I can't do anything about that. You know, they will get the noneo stuff. I will, you know, do that, I will maybe even kill some people that and so on. You're not aware of that, you are actually aware, but you are, you know, in this depressing state. And I think that's why they want to kill the spirituality to say, okay, you see now our enemies let's say you know usay in other countries like China or Russia, these countries can do that, so you have to abide us or if it's a vice versa here on the eastern side of the world, you need to be careful, you know, Western things, but they can control you, and you need to obey us, the government, and so on. So I think this is why it's going into the material one because if you know about spirituality, if you truly experience it, you are not fearing anything. You know, the death is not the end, and so on, So you have a different mindset to go. Even even if it existed into that into this negative these stop and stuff, you have a completely different attitude towards it.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to add that there are definitely these modern really institutionalizations to kind of make people not be sensitive and even or intuitive. And even that word has a kind of trigger to it, right, like, oh, you're so sensitive. People use that as a really derogatory in a sense kind of word, when actually.
Speaker 5: It's programming subconscious.
Speaker 2: It's an example of programming which we do to ourselves. I think.
Speaker 5: I cannot be sensitive, right right.
Speaker 2: That's a great example the hardness and softness. Like with Taichi for health, we want to integrate offness and sensitivity and not be hard because when you're rigid, you really you you lose your ability. In flexibility, there is the potential for rigidity, not an In rigidity, there's no flexibility and a lot of this modern institutionalization and even verbal tendencies and just cultural tendencies to be hard and rigid and not sensitive to the spiritual or non physical. I think may start within ourselves. In there's an in the reflective of the theory that are very eyesight and hearing and even the spectrum of what we might think about is said to be biologically hindered in order to maintain a survival and fight the bobcats and the wolves and the random bowls that come out of nowhere that you have to survive and getting food and so on. So all these the base programming and base place that we might be in. It was more the more frequent place right where we're just focusing on survival. So I think in reflect to that these biological circumstances. Now we have these modern examples, as you laid out so eloquently, Alexander, that maybe come from the same biological tendency to be in survival mode as a way to survive and not really look at these energies and these different qualities and or are very you know, people might call it our our dark side or our dark aspect of our consciousness. People really don't want to look at what is the biggest thing holding us back? Most often our selves are usually we're alone worst enemy, and people do not want to look at that.
Speaker 5: In depth anyway. Yes, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Just to build No, I wasn't trying to disagree, just to build on like, Yes, we hold ourselves back, certainly institutionally and personally.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think it's a great example of you know how society or I mentioned the Eastern side, you know, or postmodernism one you know this. I don't want to call it philosophist school of thought or anything. I think it's like global phenomenon that you know, make you fit, that you need to fit into that, into that, and there are plenty of different ideologies that are you know, throwing people into a particular root when actually you can be free and you will see that, you know, it's just a root. Just as science, as I mentioned at the beginning, is limited in its own way, and science is only I would say, science is only a method of understanding physical with emphasist reality, and who knows, maybe even not entirely if we take into the consideration disrationalism thing that maybe our minds are not supposed to know everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think depending on where you are, even emotionally. I don't think there's certain things you should understand given times something like that. So to explain one thing I didn't want to bring up, it's a little bit kind of rough. I mean, it's about the science community. It's not kind of the way that you were going at it. But it's just a way for me to have a shameless plug for the show as well. One thing I do think is important within the science community, and I think a lot of people kind of sleep on it too. It was interesting for me when Lisa pitched it to the show or to me, it's not my topic, so I can't pat myself on the back of his hers. But even with Maxwell's family owning so much of the publication of scientific papers for so long, they basically controlled science certain aspects.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, it's just like.
Speaker 5: All science about different even outside of science, you know, there are people who own out even nowadays with the food industry, they are also like you see, okay, we have five big companies that control all the eighty percent of the food and you will see okay, but all these five hours under control of the one majoritly.
Speaker 11: So right mcgarral Hill was the textbook maker that Maxwell owned for about three years and changed all of their policies how they you know, wrote their books and everything else. So that was coming straight out of this Epstein network.
Speaker 7: No, that is true, and I think for some reason, I think they had to do something with like German and Nazi stuff with Mocgrohill all the way.
Speaker 6: Can remember that.
Speaker 5: Well Germans actually because of it is very German and Nazis actually was a very interesting case because because of their isolation from the outside world during the World War, they actually started with completely different ideas and the Nazi science of nineteen forty four, so before the last year of the world in comparison to let's say American science and global science outside of Nazi Germany was completely completely different, just after a few like four or five years being isolated during the world during the Second World Wars, which shows you that maybe, you know, sometimes isolation can be a good thing because you won't think the same things as the other ones all over the world are thinking. So I think it's a good example that you know, we say, oh science, everyone agrees with saence and so on, but here you will say that after all these years of isolation, just a year is actually of isolation. Their science, their physics was a completely different, you know kind of thing. Even they went back to the beginnings and some of the prayer things. When it comes to physics, they you know, say, no, it's probably a little bit different. They weren't right in plenty of things. But actually when Western sciences discovered that they were heavily inspired that wait, what is it, so.
Speaker 8: Are you talking about You're talking about Nazis.
Speaker 5: Yes, Nazis science was completely different. And that's why you know, all these conspiracies about NASA, NASA and their influence with the Nazi scientists, because plenty of Nazi science citis in order not to be killed their benefit but also benefit of the United States and other countries to have the best scientists on their team were you know, taken, not killed, and taken into the USA. Plenty of Nazi scientists. And it turned out that, as I mentioned, four or five years of their isolation, their science was like a sci fi one. That's why they were you know, all these hidden projects like UFO, the Glocka, these were here in Poland. Plenty of these projects were created here in Poland. Actually, the Glocka they're kind of youthful, this hornet kind of craft that later inspired the American stealth, these fighters, which are like out of sci fi movie. So Nazi science was really out of this world because they were also heavily influenced before that by occultism. Because before even the like nsdaap so the party Nationalists of Hitler Nationalist Party became a power in Germany, even before that at the end of eighteen hundreds, at the beginning of the nineteen hundreds, they had their roots in occultism because there's plenty of their members were into that. Later when the Nazis came into power in Germany, there even started projects, as I mentioned, of these physics, but also projects on non material staff projects about uncovering hidden history. Even you know him La, so you know, one of the biggest guys when it comes to Nazis. After Hitler was trying to search for Atlantis. And now you see, for instance, I don't know if you know, Flint Dibble and other skeptics who are selling, oh, Graham Ankok is bad because of his Ancient apocalypt series and so on. They are telling that this idea of trying to search for lost civilizations is racist is fastest, it's Nazi. Even some of the people, maybe not this one that I mentioned, but other in this kind of field telling us because for the history, people were using that for bad things. But you know why they are telling us, no, we cannot search for Atlantis because we would be racist, nazy and so on, because we are you know, No, it's I think it shouldn't be like that, and I think it's a bad thinking, illogical thinking, even in my opinion that you know, you take these people into this like oh this Atlantis hunters or lost civilizations hunters, they are racists or these methods are racist. No, just racists, fascists. Nazis were using this knowledge for their purposes because Nazis wanted to show that there Arian race. So the Germans, true Germans, were coming from some kind of loss civilization like Atlantis. They wanted a proof because they were they really were racists, and they thought that their Arian race is superior in comparison to others. But they were using this Atlantist knowledge that we may talk about for bad purposes. But it doesn't mean that Atlantis hunt Atlantis hunting is Nazi in itself. No, it isn't, but plenty of people interpret it like that. So Nazis. There are crazy stories. They even wanted to recreate some kind of UFO interdimensional UFOOL, like a physical one for space travels outside of the space time reality. After the channeling, there were some kind of medium. It was before the war for sure, and they were, you know, channeling some kind of papers like blueprints of these UFO craft. There are plenty of stories like that about the Nazis and they were trying to replicate it. And because of the routine occultism channelings, they were much more open for different ideas. That's why the Glocka, which was meant to be some kind of anti gravity thing according to them, maybe it doesn't exist, the thing like anti gravity maybe, but they were thinking and okay, let's experiment, and they came to plenty of new things. They invented new true things in physics because they were very open about all of that. They wanted to create UFOs, They wanted to power the psychic powers.
Speaker 11: Yes, right, well, Alexander. And in terms of their moral rejection of Western physics, it really came down to this Einstein idea, right, because they really rejected Einstein hard like he was very big in the West, and they're like, we want nothing to do with that Swedish guy or the Swiss guy Jewish guy.
Speaker 5: I don't want this podcast. I'm sorry, Enigma. You know they didn't like just and I tell you what they do, so sorry.
Speaker 11: The same kind of rejection going on in the Soviet Union where they were rejected in Western science for a different type of agriculturalists, and that created major problems in the Soviet Union as well.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I agree with you, and even they rejected because of their philosophical basis in Marxism. In communism, they rejected the idea of spirituality. When the Bolsheviks in like twenties got into the power, they closed most and most of the churches, and they wanted to kill religions. They sometimes, during events that they were not doing well, were taking back this religion when they needed to. But they were anti religious. They thought that spirituality is you know, stupid, doesn't exist. They were materialists, heard materialists, and atheists. And because of that, when they found out about psychic remote viewing and all of the psychic phenomena like channelings, they were heavily researching it. Western world was a little bit back in that because they thought, Okay, the Western world was like, oh, this doesn't exist, but actually so of its scientists were thinking that spiritual phenomena and all the mediumship psychic stuff is a material phenomenon. So they got it into their paradigm. You know, as I mentioned that spirituality is outside of the scientific paradigm, and that's why science is not like saying that mediumship and psychic capabilities are real, because these are outside of the physical realm. But Soviet sciences were thinking, but maybe they're physical. I do not agree with them at all, but because of that, they implemented it into their scientific community, and psychic stuff was so heavily researched in USSR, like they were really really into it because they thought it is some kind of material stuff. And that's why then later USA was, wait, they are investigating it, so maybe we should too, and that's how the Ingoswan, the famous remote viewer and other later were involved into that. So I think that Savit Union was the first in that, and then later USA was that we should investigate it to like our enemies are doing that, we should too. So there are plenty of interesting case is showing us different kinds of science in the Soviet era, in the Nazi stuff. I think it is not only the rejection of Einstein was a part of that. Like they even say, I was in my high school, I had like like major but in high school like extended version of history, like different subjects, and our history was extended, and it was focused on the times from nineteen hundreds up until the end of the World War two. So it was heavily focused on this spirit. And I remember there were even some quotes that from people from scientists back then during the Nazi time, that we won't accept this Jewish thing that Einstein is propagating. They were, you know, so racists, that no, it's a Jewish thing, it's not true, it's propaganda, and so on. They were telling like that it was a part of rejecting Einstein's gravity and so on. But part of that was also that when the war started they were completely isolated. It wasn't like nowadays they can browse the Internet and check what scientific advancements are there. Back then, the scientific research was not that big like nowadays. So in four or five years, Nazis were actually not informed on everything that was happening all over the world when it comes to science. And this was the part isolation and part rejection of the Western one. In the USSR, similar that part was the rejection there is nothing beyond matter, there is only matter. We are eighties, we are socialists, we are materialists. And also part of the isolation of the Western the Western is bad. You know here even in Poland it was up until the eighteen nineties, so nineteen eighty nine, so like thirty plus years ago, we were under the communist regime and all the Western stuff was bad. Trust me, even I was born in two thousand and three, so long long ago that and I remember, you know, some kind of artifacts like things from before before we were integrated into the Western world. That you know, everything on the West is bad. Everything from Rascha from Soviet Union is good. And we should you know, reject everything the Western depravity and so on. So yes, these are showing us different kinds of worldviews.
Speaker 11: Even what's interesting is the artifacts that are left over from this era that I think still don't get a lot of attention. So for instance, in the West, we have Western science calling certain obscure kind of effects cavitation effects, cavitation effects. Now they don't go into any detail and what these cavitation effects are. But you know, this is a very clear example of them sort of relegating these different effects within science as a thing that they don't full explain. But they point at it and they're like, well, we can explain this, it's the cavitation effect. Let's move on to the next thing. It's kind of funny. So they're describing the same things in different ways with varying amounts of focus being placed on them, and usually what we end up seeing is that they don't really do a good job of explaining it too well.
Speaker 5: M yes, yes, there are a bunch of examples. Any kind of comment or.
Speaker 1: I'll go really quickly. Okay.
Speaker 12: So so I think that everything you said I totally agree with. Like, I think one tool that I like to say for people to like take sort of agency, be agential in and of themselves, take it, you know, take full.
Speaker 1: Ownership of their own will.
Speaker 12: Maybe is to quoting Andrew mcluin, grandson of Marshall mclun but he says, sees the means of perception. So I think a lot of magic starts in perception, Like you were talking about Alexander the Nazi phenomena. I call it we was kings. Any all call to do this. They always project themselves into the primordial past as the lineage progenitors. It's it's every Okul group. There's there's zero that don't do this. So you know, it is what it is. And I think the last thing I wanted to comment on is why I forgot so But anyways, yeah, I totally agree with you and I and I think that people occultism as a source of like wisdom or knowledge. I'm one hundred percent there, I think next one hundred percent there.
Speaker 1: I think we're all a hundred percent there.
Speaker 12: And like I think it's not about like the dualism of like materialism versus spiritualism. I like to take a non dual approaches, obviously because I'm a Buddhists, so but I think we have to go like beyond the paradigms, like exactly what you're saying, Like it's it's about pushing the ideas outward and like it doesn't matter maybe an idea is bad, maybe it's good, Like we have to see and we shouldn't be we as kings because you know, not all their ideas are good. But we don't have to discard everything that came before, just you know, kind of see where, kind of see where things are.
Speaker 5: Soviets wanted to discard almost anything that was of the Russian or Eastern history. They wanted, you know, to start with a bank page, finished this imaginary war of classes, the conflict between classes, and starting you with a perfect socialistic society. So it's another lesson that we shouldn't you know, we shouldn't also be too much attached to, of course the past stuff, but we shouldn't try to eliminate eliminate it at all. Just as you mentioned old idea, isn't it but an idea at all.
Speaker 11: Licanoism licenchoism is the word I was looking for before. So that's the sort of Soviet response to agriculture, was this licankoism, which ended up killing fields all over the place. So that's always been used as this example of pseudoscience too.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a kind of example of the scienceist. I think it's in polished with Senko or something like that.
Speaker 9: Yes, Yes, didn't hit er like send a whole like brigade of motherfuckers to Tibet to Yes, Yes, because he was like looking for some what is the place in Tibet, the spiritual place that it's.
Speaker 12: Like they say, right, yeah, yes, they say Chambala. Chambala is a real place, but I'll tell you where that place is. That place is in your mind. The mind palace is in your mind obviously, and so it's not a real place. So let me just be very clear about that. Set the record straight, like straight up. So it's it's a it's a it's a place that you construct actually in your mind during visualization when you were site Montras.
Speaker 1: So it's something it's.
Speaker 12: Like a ritual, you know, it has a ritual kind of Maybe it's the higher place you're going to hyperspace kingdom.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're like you know.
Speaker 12: Childboarding in your mind, but in reality it really takes place in your consciousness. I know Alexander doesn't love that when I use that word last time, but I think it's frir though.
Speaker 5: Actually I am not into Shambala as searching for physical place now only like Atlantis, Lamoria and stuff like that. So I would agree that probably if you have the knowledge or experience about that, that yes, Shambala could be like that, but you know it can be also what you're telling about us. The best example of I think that in the previous conversation I was talking about of esoteric and exoteric meaning. It's like understanding the Bible. What you know people going to church are mostly understanding is the exo, the the outer part of the meaning. Okay, Jesus died on the cross, there were twelve apostles, et cetera. Struct but the esoteric meaning the heat and occult inside of it is that. Okay, this is this may be interpreted as a real story, but all it has also a second meaning of metaphorical story. You know, Jesus being born at the same time as you know, there's this this sun is in this lowest point on the sky, et cetera. So I think it's a good example of how Nazis were foolish about the Chambala, probably that they missed them out. But that's yes. Exoterically it's okay, lots of civilization and so on, but esoterically it's something different. Just as you mentioned before.
Speaker 9: They brought back some artifacts though, that's where the swastika came from.
Speaker 5: But if you.
Speaker 9: Really think about it, it's like rules for thee but not for me. We're allowed to have occultism, spirituality, looking for last civilizations. We're into all this shit, we're channeling gods, we're doing all this, but you guys shouldn't have spirituality. Fuck you, you need to be completely cut off from all this shit that we got going on, because if you knew what we knew, then we can control you.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a great point. I always talk it about it. It's a hypocrisy of plenty of elites. I think it was even doing the RGN of Elizabeth, the thirst that Elizabeth said, Okay, we destroy all the occult all the esoteric stuff in our country. But at the same time as she was saying that, the public and you know, persecuting and the kind of heresies, she was having a personal occultist and she was using him for her own purposes. So the same example, as he said.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm talking about. They don't want us to know what they know.
Speaker 9: That's well, I was going to say, even if you look like Abraham Lincoln was having like seances in the White House, all of them know this stuff, they're all into it, but they want to cut us off from that. It's like, oh, okay, only you guys can know. You will live right right, right, right, right right, Yes.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 12: I just want to shout out that Hegel is actually Kabala. If you really understand Hegel, it's also Kabala. Not saying I agree with it, just saying it is Kabbala. And Lisenko is the father of modern epigenetics.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I agree with Lisenko.
Speaker 12: I don't agree with Lisenko, but I think that you just like what we're saying is like you can look at wisdom science for specific seeds of knowledge, and so in that case, the seed of epigenetics comes from Lysenko.
Speaker 1: So I don't agree with him, but again, you don't have to agree.
Speaker 12: With everybody to be able to sort of look at their work and see, you know, what is going to be generative? And I think that that's a lot of like the New Aon is, like it's going to be like what is actually generative? What is going to produce fruits? And what is going to like take humanity. Maybe it's just all about taming your consciousness like I think, but maybe it's like you know, maybe it is finding Atlanta, So who knows.
Speaker 1: Really, I think that that's an way to frame it. It We don't really know, but there's something I.
Speaker 12: Think there's something fresh about being like optimistic instead of being like tumor.
Speaker 11: Well, you're you're approaching the monopolistic angle there. So there might be elements of Lisenko that carry over. But in the in the wholesale rejection of anything, you always end up throwing the baby out with the bathwater and you don't see anything of value in it. So that's the big problem with monopolistic science is that you can never take the elements and reform at them and use them in other ways.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I believe the I don't know if it was Lashenko, but the same mode of agriculture. But Stalin infamously grew in Marxist theory. You know, everyone coming together is equal. He put forth that idea into agriculture and would grow many different types of wheat in the same fields, and they all failed or one one would do well, right, because each different we had its own needs that were slightly different than the others. And so of course the Marxist theory, which is you know, very subjective, did not work on very you know, objective agricultural processes, which they thought it would m.
Speaker 9: HM.
Speaker 5: And the more comments are something else.
Speaker 12: Yes, I do think go for go for please, Sorry, no, I just I thought it was interesting, Alexander that you spoke about this. The Soviet kind of marriage of the their psychical research was so it was even way more than the Americans, like we talked about like obviously MK and all that stuff, but the Soviets had like hundreds of programs running that were identical or similar or even worse. And so I just want to say that, like, yeah, like the Soviets did reject the supernatural less elements, but they definitely embrace the psychical ones, and that there is something useful and even in that framework, right, Like that's also what's interesting is like if you take away away the supernatural sort of elements and the layer of story, then you're actually talking about sort of our own cosmogenesis, like our own like story of humanity, rather than a story of like the deities or whatever you're talking about like fundamentally about us. So I plaud them for that, But I agree that you have to have the spiritual, you have to have like a there's a metaphysical layer like ontology.
Speaker 1: Is everything, right, Yeah, I think we all agree on that.
Speaker 5: Like, yes, it's just that Soviets you know, labeled the psychic part as a material one because they thought that, you know, the psychic would turn out to be something like gravity, all like force of electromagnetism that maybe right right at their time they do not understand it, but maybe in the future they will be able to measure it physically. But the day it couldn't do that. And there are plenty even of prototypes of you know, some kind of machines that could you know, see the auras, et cetera. And some of them, you know, allegedly work. Some of them wear a complete crap because you know, it turned out that it wasn't within this realm that they were thinking this psychic capabilities are within.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Did anybody else want to ask her at anything? Before we wrap it up? I can finally jump in, Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 10: When I was talking about science earlier, I look at it like this. I think, I think science is trying to catch up with what our theories and ideas are, and because they don't have the ability to do so, they push it to the side until something finally comes up and somebody in that you know, typical in that field, like at modern academia and so on and so forth. They don't want to lose their tenure or their seats and their you know, wherever there, so they decide not to say anything. So a lot of times, a lot of them just keep it hush hush. But they be in their houses practicing the same shit that we be practicing. Tarot's wugi bores, astro projection, lucid dreaming. They do that, but they don't want to put their name on it because they don't want to run the risk of somebody talking about them. And a good example of that right now is Ivy Lowe.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 10: He keeps thinking that thing is as an extraterrestrial, right, but people are saying that the facts are saying that it's an asteroid. So now it's up to when it finally shows up. How are we able to prove it otherwise? Right, Because we got a person from Harvard, from modern academia who's actually putting their name out there on the line and so on and so forth, and you know, people are looking at him like he's crazy. But this dude has a degree in this field, right, you know what I'm saying. So who I mean, unless you have a degree in that field, What can you really say to you know, counter that? And that's when it comes up to how do they prove their facts? What can they give to us the lamest people out the group, you know, the non Harvards and you know all these other individuals. What can you give us that proves what you say and backs up what you say with you know, clear cut evidence, right like the gun is at the scene with the fingerprints type thing I can see that has clear evidence. What evidence do you have that portrays that? And I think science a lot of people are very timid. They don't want to they don't want to be the roaring woolf that goes out there and says, hey, you guys are fucking They want to say, hey, you guys are misinterpreting, and they're being sweet and nice about it. Before we even launched this this show, Nick were talking about how many times have you went to somebody said excuse me, and then the second third time you had to say excuse me, motherfucker, just to get their attention. And that's what we need, is we need a moment like that to get everybody's attention. And it's not going to help by to being the sweet and nice little people that we used to be. It's about time we start, you know, roaring with the microphones, tearing the walls off the Jerusalem and this type of just that and the third type stuff.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I add to the idea of the power for people, even stately people using these occult or metaphysical or alchemical ideas. Just recently, Putin and Zea and what is the North Korean guy met and were walking around and on a hot mic. They were talking about how at seventy you're just a baby nowadays, and that they could live to be one hundred and fifty. And so they were very much interested in these alchemical ideas. But they were talking about very physical, surgical things, I believe, but interesting longevity and immortality, always a search for humanity and even just randomly they're walking along and spoke about it.
Speaker 10: And that's funny you say that. And I'll say this last thing. The Gnostics believe in internal life. You just had to have knowledge within to achieve that. That's why they were so dangerous, and that's why they were looked as evil, because they if you could live long, you can make a lot of different changes, right, whether it's for the good or the bad. A good person lives long enough, they can make some changes. A bad person lives long enough, you can make some changes. I mean, we've been been shown throughout historical events, right. But the problem is, most of the time the nice ones usually don't be able to get to make the changes that they want to because they're being too nice at times and they're not roaring and letting people know, Hey, this has got to be done the right way and this is how it's going to be.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, what the fucker that? I love it? Dude? Thank you to anybody else have anything they want to ed.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just want to say, this is a great discussion. I think once we go back to the philosophy of science and start to deconstruct it where it's arts at instead of where everything has ended up, that's when we can start to really make the changes. Because a lot of scientific people hear these kind of things and they apply it to their own lives and they look at what they're what they're doing, and it creates a sense of self awareness. And I think that's at you know, the fundamental level of the understanding of science is self awareness. Like that's one of the first things you go into objective states by understanding yourself and seeing yourself and understanding where your biases are and everything else and being able to identify that is the first goal in producing good science, is being able to identify the pre existing biases and all the problems with separation and all the rest of these things, like you were talking about once, these different facets of different countries and geographies that break off from one another. If they had that self awareness, they can not only take those elements that they've developed independently, but integrate them in a much more you know, rationalist framework that opens up people up to new ideas. But you know, as long as it's all being dictated by war and death and killing, you're not going to get that, you know, and the biases are going to get worse.
Speaker 9: I have just one thing to add to that, actually, Headless, you inspired me. I think like the concept of like science as we know it right now is like it's like fiscar scissors and like preschool shit, like fucking putting blocks together and stuff. But if you go back like ancient Egypt, and they had fucking the Seven Sacred Sciences, Okay, that's what they had they were way more advanced than us. What we have now is dogshit compared.
Speaker 8: To what they knew and the Seven Sacred Sciences.
Speaker 9: You know, they had like arithmetic and whatever, but they also incorporated spirituality and extra dimensional type of shit into their Seven Sacred sciences.
Speaker 8: So when we think of science now, it's like fucking.
Speaker 9: Bill Nye in some you know, school program, stupid bullshit. But what they had they could, like the architecture, everything, It was a mixture of spirituality and science, and it was actually a really amazing thing. I honestly think that the Egyptians are like just a remnant of these civilizations that Alexander was talking about, Atlantis, all of these places. So yeah, I mean, I think that they target us on a biological level. You know, if you guys have heard about the god gene or whatever, they're trying to basically inject us to death so that we're not able to use that part of our brain and part of our body. So yeah, yay for science shutting down our god gene and calcifying our brain. That I mean, I think it's just it's turned into almost like a dystopian nightmare science.
Speaker 8: It's not anything like what it used to be.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Well, the institutions are sort of crumbling.
Speaker 12: I think we're seeing a sort of you know, deconstruction or maybe like an incoherence of the Saturnian institutions, because institutions are both attorney and and solar in some ways, because they have an outward presenting face and a more occulted layer. So I think definitely we're seeing an icing out of like people's perceptions of the institutions are kind of ignoring it. And I think a lot more people are interested in like metaphysics and the things that Alexander talks about and that we all talk about. So I think that's a you know that it's a very I'm very optimistic. I have to say, like, I feel like people are really hungry for it, want to hear it, are like interested in like a totally new way. It's not so dogmatic as it was during cod times, and we can all be a lot more open minded and try and like figure it out for ourselves.
Speaker 7: I love it, We'll say, both of you. Before we wrap it up, We'll let everybody plug their shows again real quick. Go ahead, Julie. Let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me, Nick, I have this conversation. I could talk about it all day. I have Cosmic Peach podcasts. Wherever you listen to podcasts, Accult Reject part time, you can find me on Cult the Conspiracy Podcasts every Saturday. I'm everywhere and nowhere, So thank you for thank you for having me though love being in a cult reject.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much for coming on. Julie.
Speaker 7: Yes, she's like an eggor. We're going just everywhere right yet? Ten the Ninja? What is going on?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 12: Thank you so much for having me, and thank you to the panel and of course Alexander. This was a great part two and I always really enjoy hearing you and I could probably listen for a longunger and not speak.
Speaker 1: So much but appreciate it.
Speaker 12: And yeah, if you want to check me out, Jim and ninjat Wukong, We're born to be uk O and g Reborn. That's my personal account on ex Twitter at Threshold Saints, which is for both ig and also x Twitter if that's just the show account, and then the Gray Lodge.
Speaker 1: You can follow us on YouTube.
Speaker 12: And as well on x Live of Friday Night Nastic Mass every Friday night speculative nassism, So come expand your mind.
Speaker 6: There you go, there it is and Headless Giant.
Speaker 11: Thank you Nick, Thank you Alexander. This has been a great, great little interview. I think a lot of people are hungry for this kind of knowledge so that they can have, you know, some sort of ammunition to fight back and gets to people trying to fill them up with all sorts of science fluids and uh, you know, we got to have that ammunition. So you can find me on x and on YouTube look for the Headless Giant and yeah, on Thursday nights and on Sunday mornings, we have a show tomorrow. It's going to be the Trialoguess. And on Thursday we take your emails and if you send me an email with your cult slash paranormal slash interesting dream experience, Nick will send you some free stickers. So go ahead and send that to the Headless Giant at gmail dot com or a Headless Podcast at gmail dot com and we'll hear from you later.
Speaker 6: Thank you, hell yeah, thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 7: Yes, send those stories over to Headless and Ethan my Man.
Speaker 2: Thanks everyone, Thanks Alexander, that was awesome. Yeah, check us out tomorrow head lists and Ricardo and I'll be discussing contemporary ideas and different different ideas every week. And yeah, I'm on all the usual social media. And I got a couple of books out there actually exploring non physical topics, so a lot of it. So yeah again, Alexander, that was awesome. Thanks you guys.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, thank you for joining us. Ethan and Tyrone.
Speaker 10: Sir, Hey, I appreciate Nick. Alexander was a great presentation man. Like I said, man, you always come with the good stuff to find that good information to the knowledge that we need, you know, I you know, I really do appreciate that. Everything you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com. I just created a Rumbo account where I'm actually going to actual historical places. I appreciate that, Alexander. I'm going to actual historical places. The last one I went to was just Fort George Historic site in Georgia. I was representing Colt Rejects with the shirt, so you know, I was out there representing I've got to say, he doesn't promote his book. So I do the geometry, the geometry of how to Meditate, and then uh, I got Alexander's burge get his book also. I always actually I have a couple of Ethan's books. I'm just going to the next time he's on with me, I'm going to promote the other one, so you know, just keep it going for him since he forgets a lot.
Speaker 6: But I appreciate it, y'all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, thank you, thank you and uh finally Alexander, and please let everybody know like about your books and stuff that you got as well.
Speaker 5: Yes, you can find me on many social media like you to Facebook, Instagram. Just the best way is copy paste my name and surname Alexander Tashkevich. Sometimes the English one is with Global, so Alexander Tishkevich Global, because I have also a Polish one. But you will see which one is which one by the language, so don't worry. And my book is Deja Vi Has Surfing Already Been? Jazz as Tyrone is showing us. It's on Amazon in plenty of English speaking regions like USA, Canada, Australia. Just again, copy paste the title Deja Vu Has Surfing Already Been? Or my name and surname and you will find it in English. Thank you once again, thank you for all the good things you were talking about. I really am happy that you liked. I see the comments also, people liked that you. Everyone here liked what I had to say, and I can't wait for the talk about Atlantis. That will be good to thank you once again.
Speaker 7: Nick, Yeah, of course, no, thank you for bringing that up. I was gonna leave the listeners with that. If you enjoyed this show, hopefully within a few weeks while this man back on again, we'll be talking about Atlantis. I'm looking very very much forward to that again. Alexander, thank you so much for coming on. It's always a great chat, always great discussion for real, and you know, the chat loved it, and I appreciate everybody that was in the chat on all channels that it was streaming out too.
Speaker 6: That's what's up.
Speaker 7: A lot of these are there from the beginning to end, and you all had great stuff to say. That's why we go live and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 3: We don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymore, but we don't love anymore. We don't talk anymore. They don't talk any more.
Speaker 5: We don't talk anymore.
Speaker 3: They don't talk any more.
Speaker 10: Are don't get any more?
Speaker 3: That mind like servant.
Speaker 5: Like me sees a celebrating my prop to st job.
Speaker 1: But I'm just afering that I be wrong
Speaker 3: Wrong, if you're looking into your eyes and she's old, and I'll tell you so tight the way I did before