Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Keep fighting, especially on such a beautiful day as today. Hey, how cold do you think it needs to be before they delay the start of school or cancel school? I get snow, I get that, the slippery streets. I am all for that. I gotta tell you what, early in my career I handled this case. It was so heartbreaking. This most beautiful six year old boy, just to just the sweetest boy you can ever imagine, killed outside his elementary school in Boulder because sheets were street you know, they were just ice. And then the city had failed to stand at the intersection, even after being warned that cars were sliding through that intersection near the school. And so this precious little boy, this single mom's only child, was killed. And I took that case on. We took it all the way to trial. We're blessed with a very wise jury. We won the case. The streets of Boulder became safer for kids. But so yeah, I've always believed if you've got conditions that make it dangerous for the kiddos to be out there, and snow and ice can do that. Right. Yeah, air on the side of safety. But cold, how cold do you think it should need to be before they're delaying the start of school. I'd love your thoughts on that. Three h three seven one three eight two five five the number techs d an five seven seven three nine, Going to talk about that, going to talk about DPS. DPS which seems to go out of its way to find creative ways to make it clear to the public that it does not care about the kids, yet really tops itself here. Denver Public Schools sues Trump administration to block immigration raids at schools. This Jessica Seemen, very good reporter at the Denver Post. Denver Public Schools sued the US Department of Homeland Security Wednesday in an effort to block federal immigration agents from making arrests at schools.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Wait, a second administration has said, Hey, we're only going out to arrests people who've committed other crimes. So now what DPS is saying to all the criminals out there is, hey, we will give you shelter. We will give you refuge criminals out there, people who have committed other crimes, not just folks here illegally, people who have committed other crimes. Please flee to our school. Come to our school, you know, place yourself inside the safe walls of our school. What's saying adult would do that? You have the most precious cargo on earth on board in these kids. Why would you do anything other than send a loud and clear message, Hey, if you're a criminal, if you've committed crimes, you better stay out of here. I'll shoot you myself. I mean, what about protecting these kids? Yet they want to magnetize, they want to attract the criminal element into their schools. What's that all about. Well, I think we know what it's about, right, We've seen this history with DPS. Not everybody. You have some great, great people within the DPS system. But when you talk about the powers that be who really get to run that operation, You've seen it over and over and over again where it has nothing to do with the kids. The kids are a nuisance. It's about using DPS, using the kids as a platform to make their own far left political statements. When are we going to get people in there who actually care about the kids. And I know there are a lot of individual teachers and administrators and other good people who really care about the kids. Again, I'm talking about the powers that be that use the good people, use the kids just to go out and make their own far left statements. And that's all this thing is. How does this help the kids? How does this help make the kids safer? You know, it's again it's like Bennett and Hickenlooper backing this bill that encourages people here illegally to vote by saying ice can't detain them at a polling place, and that is that is not a public it is a goal safety issue. But that's a safety of our democracy issue, because obviously you can't have people here illegally voting, and the fact you've got bills like this Bennett Hickenlooper bill that actively encourage that and protected, Yeah, I mean, it's it's just madness. You can tell who really cares, right, Who really cares about kids? Who really cares about us? Who really cares about our state? And over and over and over again, now the left is just showing they don't. And I think the people are getting it, and you're seeing that in results around the country. Colorado tougher not to crack, but eventually it will zero three someone three eight two five five. The number takes d an five seven seven three nine. By the way, you can see that bill, because a lot of people say, on Aunt, Dan, you might must be exaggerating that or misunderstanding it. No, you can see the bill where Ben and Nikoloper are trying to protect people here illegally at polling places, saying you can't be touched there. Go to at Dan Kaplis at Twitter. Can see the bill, Please send it to your friends, because again, Ryan, people don't realize it because the guy's a ghost, right He's almost a literal ghost John Hickenlooper. People don't realize he's up for reelection right now. And everybody's got to understand the guy up for reelection is trying to make it easier for illegal immigrants to vote. He wants to pass a bill saying ice can't detain them at a polling place. What other reason would there be to be at a polling place? Ryan, If you run into like a polling place that gives away free ice cream, or is there some other reason to be there other than to vote.
Speaker 2: Maybe they would be volunteering to help in our elections. Come up with something that.
Speaker 1: Way that would boost public confide instrumentdously so and listen, I understand you've got some good people all over the map when it comes to what public policy should be on folks here illegally who are not committing other crimes. And then we have the left, which has devoted itself to protecting folks here illegally. You have committed other crimes, but I think everybody can agree folks here illegally should not be voting. So folks need to know John Hickenlooper, who wants your vote for the US Senate in Colorado in this cycle, wants to make it illegal for ICE to detain an illegal immigrant at a polling place. So so much more to talk about this crazy story out of Columbi, and we'll get to that. I'll probably started the next segment. I want to make sure we do it justice. But I know you talked about it on your award winning show, and if you haven't won awards yet, you should thanks. But by the way, do we have a screener today that you're engaged to are otherwise involved with us? You have somebody more independent.
Speaker 2: She shot me down.
Speaker 3: That would be Alexa today and the lovely Kelsey was in yesterday she was.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to talk out of school. I've just got to tell you I've been doing this for a lot of decades, and I don't think I've ever before looked through the glass, you know, to get at my tremendous producer's attention, and seen him engaged in active physical romance behind the glass. And think about this, that's a big deal. Thirty years on air by whatever it is, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty thirty one. Who cares. But I've never seen that happening. Uh huh, how often do you? Well, I don't want to go there. But it was just it was just odd too, and it did happen that. Don't make this out. This is I'm not trying to do a funny bit here. I've just exchanged glances and nothing more. Completely cool. Are you denying actual romantic physical contact behind the glass here?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well in general, no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I know what I saw. I do, I saw it. It's not going to get your fire A probably gets you promoted. Oh well the next yeah, yeah, it might be a job requirement in the West wing. Oh wow, yeah, yeah, no, And she is not. She's not like a formal employee. So you're not going to have HR on your back.
Speaker 2: Or I hope not.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It'll be quite a plot to us there.
Speaker 1: Kelsey. Yeah, Kelsey was helping out yesterday.
Speaker 2: She's answering phone.
Speaker 1: Yes, answer, she was. Kelly's father passed please centers for Kelly and her family.
Speaker 3: But I was very gentlemanly and professional, just as I would be if she were a fellow employee.
Speaker 1: Well, the fellow employees better better get their chapstick on. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, you're killing me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, and.
Speaker 1: Dan says a Texter growing up in the Denver Aary in the late fifty sixties only got two days of off in winter. It was because of the old cold fired furnace quit at Utah Junction School. We would nail boards through our feet to ski. Oh no, no, sorry, I haven't made that part up. It was like thirty degrees probably minus thirty sixty sixty one. Yeah, listen, I understand it's not the same as back then. I mean, and every listener is going to flee in the first five seconds this story. But I remember I was in kindergarten. It was twenty five below I think straight temperature in Chicago, where it was close to that, and I got up my usual six in the morning, got dressed, wandered off, wondered why nobody else was up because I had the greatest mom in the world and she'd be up every morning, but figured out she slipped in. Wandered Off walked a mile or two to kindergarten and was the only one there other than the creepy janitor who took good care of me. I mean he just looked creepy. He wasn't creepy. He was a nice guy. But yeah, it was they had closed to school. How was I supposed to know anyway? Yeah, it's a different era, but I get it with any snow, anything, slick, et cetera. But how cold should it have to be before they delay or close school? I'd like your take on that. This texter did not address that. I mean, today, how cold should it have to be? Eight five five four zero five eight two five five When we come back that really strange story out of Columbine. You're on the Dan Capless.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dankapless Show podcast.
Speaker 6: I think Putin couldn't be happier.
Speaker 7: I tell you, they're drinking Vodkas straight out of the bottle in the Kremlin tonight.
Speaker 1: It was a great day for Moscow.
Speaker 7: I think Telsey Gabbert's role as Director of National Intelligence is going to be extremely harmful to our national security. I think many allies are now going to think twice before they share intelligence with US. I think it'll impair our ability to gain confidence around the world. It was one of his worst nominations, beyond a doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is so sad because did John Bolton set right there, like three feet away from me in this studio. And John Bolton's done a lot of good things over the years, but I think what's happened to him is the same thing that happened at George will and Bill Crystal and some other folks who've done great things for the conservative movement, and that is they got sideways with Trump. You know, they got into a urinating contest with Trump, and then all of a sudden, the causes that matter so much much went out the window at all became personal, and I think it became that way with John Bolton, and that's sad. And I'm not worried about his criticism of Trump. Nobody cares obviously, you know, Trump got elected people John Bolton wanted to didn't. It's just sad for me because John Bolton has done a lot of good over the years. He's been absolutely right about Iran. But he's lost his mind over Trump like some other really good people have.
Speaker 3: And that's sad to see what Trump has said about him. He wanted to go to war with everybody. He was crazy.
Speaker 1: Listen, I think the truth is Ryan, anybody with a strong will, anybody with an ego, et cetera. If Trump all of a sudden ripped Ryan shuling, you'd probably be at war with Trump.
Speaker 2: And I'd be laughing, you know.
Speaker 1: But but no, it's sad because Trump's right on this and John is wrong. And if try to get John on the show, because what I'd like to do, and I've had him on air bunch, what I'd like to do is ask him, Okay, John, what's your alternative? Right? Right? I mean, Trump didn't create this mess in Ukraine. Joe Biden did and the left did through their weakness, So what is your alternative here because there isn't one sure And the last thing I want to see is that Satan on earth Putin when in any way, shape or form. But unless Europe's willing to put boots on the ground, right, Putin is going to gain territory, and Europe is not willing to put boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: What about this compromise where everybody loses? And you know what a compromise is is nobody gets what they want, really, but that Russia gets to hold on to the donbas Rage and Crimea. However Ukraine gets to become part of NATO, which I know that both pants well, I know that. But the thing is where I'm coming down where I kind of agree with you, is it would be sad for Putin to be rewarded for this invasion and this incursion and if he gets the territory that he conquered assured to him and Ukraine not joining NATO. I got to look at it from Zolenski's point of view, what is he getting out of this? What assurances or protections does Ukraine get from Russia not invading again?
Speaker 2: That's a legitimate concern for them.
Speaker 1: And listen that the very sad reality is Putin is going to gain here, but it's not Trump's fault. No, it's Biden's fault, and it's Europe's fault. Trump is stopping the bleeding, which benefits the entire world. It's just extremely sad that somebody as evil as Putin is going to gain here. But it does need dan. Unless Europe's willing to put boots on the ground and defeat the Russian army, then Putin is going to come out of this in some way, shape or form gaining and so but what does Trump for that?
Speaker 3: Because Trump's the ultimate dealmaker, I think He's going to get this done before the end of the month. That's my bold prediction. However, what assurances can the United States can Trump offers a Lenski to safeguard against Russia ever doing this again without Ukraine joining NATO and having those protections.
Speaker 1: Good question. I think there's going to be a NATO light in there, but there's obviously not going to be NATO right. The administration has already said that. And I hate to see Putin get any kind of concession or any kind to benefit. It began and blame it on Biden. I mean, Trump said it and listen for yourself.
Speaker 8: I believe that's the reason the war started because Biden went out and said that they could join NATO, and they shouldn't have said that. As soon as he said that, I said, you know what, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have a war now.
Speaker 8: And I was right about that. This is a war that would have never happened if I were president. I think Biden is incompetent, and I think when he said that they could join NATO, I thought that was a very stupid thing to say. I thought when he said, well, it depends if it's a minor incursion, oh man. In other words, it's okay Prussia does a minor incursion, I thought that was a very foolish thing to say.
Speaker 1: That is so very true. We talked about it at the time. I want to get to some of these great texts, Dan. They should never close school for the temp unless particular schools HVAC is not working. So taking your thoughts on how cold does it need to because we had a lot of delays, maybe some cancelations over cold snow, ice, the dangerous stuff. If I get it, and I get that deep, deep temperatures can be dangerous. Kids are out at bus stops. Just want to know from you, how cold should it have to be? Here's a really important shown Boyd piece. She's so good over at CBS Denver full disclosure. Used to work with her consummate journalists. This is on a weird deal.
Speaker 9: At Columbine, Sean Boyd uncovered documents the show's school officials helped an underage student declare herself homeless so she could move in with a teacher.
Speaker 1: Sean Boyd joined us now to talk more honestly, Sean, she was not homeless, No.
Speaker 10: And the school district admits that those involved knew that. Yet they helped a student fill out a federal form that said she was homeless, then hid it from her parents so she could move in with a teacher. And that's just the beginning there, Now.
Speaker 1: Ryan, before I played the rest of this, how many people went to jail, none.
Speaker 11: Like this icky feeling about something's wrong? And then as that progressed, it only got worse.
Speaker 10: Heather McCormick says there were red flags at Columbine High School long before the school district hired investigators who found teacher Leanne Carney had been grooming a female studentcormick is friends with that student's mother.
Speaker 11: And there wasn't one person who stood up and was like, something doesn't seem right and reached out to the parents instead.
Speaker 10: School emails obtained through an open records request show counselors purposefully kept the parents in the dark while they helped their daughter fill out a federal form declaring herself homeless so she could move in with a teacher. I think it's really scary that we can take teenagers or children of any age and just say whatever you say is truth.
Speaker 1: We're not going to investigate it.
Speaker 11: We're going to take big steps to declare you homeless without notifying your.
Speaker 10: Family, Investigators, say Principal Scott Christie also knew about the girls plans and didn't tell her parents. McCormick says the mom stumbled upon the homeless document while cleaning her daughter's room and later found a letter describing her daughter kissing Carney, along with thousands of calls and texts between the two. She says she sent Carne a message warning her it needed to stop, and then took the calls and text to the principal, who, she says, dismiss them, telling her miss Carney takes interest in helping kids navigate their sexuality. I think the school would have reacted differently had Carney been a mail control Oh absolutely, Carney quit, but it would take two years and pressure from the mom before she lost her teaching license. McCormick says her friend lost far more when her daughter turned eighteen. She moved out of state with the teacher.
Speaker 11: It's really scary to think that there are schools and teachers and administrations that are working behind your back, not in the best interest of your child.
Speaker 10: Checho School District sent me a statement saying, obviously the student did not meet the criteria to be considered homeless, and the staff involved in this isolated incident we're addressed as part of the investigation.
Speaker 1: My lord, this is insane. Where's Phil Wiser right? Where's the attorney general? Where's the local prosecute? I mean, what's going on here? I want to come back. I want to get your react to this. What do you think should happen next? How could this even happen? Great reporting by Sean Boyd here on The Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Five five The number text d A N five seven seventh three nine. I'll get to the phone lines in a second, but text and fuego as they should be if you just joined us. I don't even know how to summarize this story. It's so whack. Sean Boyd did a great job on CBS four with it. We'll replay it again at some point here. But as I understand the story, the the allegation is that you had a teacher and others at Columbine High School and jeff Go School System who got together and falsely claimed that a student was homeless, filled out paperwork attesting to that so the student could move in with the teacher, and after reportedly she turned eighteen, she then moved out of state with the teacher. According to the story, your mother had said she saw a photograph in her child's room of the child kissing the teacher. So, if all of this is true, why did the administration cooperate in this? Why haven't people been arrested and prosecuted? Again, I don't have access to all the underlying facts. I can't sit here and tell you that so and so should be charged with such and such. But anytime you hear a story that says that a teacher falsely attested a student was homeless so the student could move in with them, and then the mother claims she saw a picture of the student kissing the teacher, and then the student moves in with the teacher after graduating, and administrators were involved in the falsification. That's the allegation right at that point, wouldn't you expect, I mean just literally expect the next line in the story that you're reading is going to be And the District Attorney Jefferson County says, X Attorney Phil General phil Wiser says, why wouldn't you expect to read that? Ryan said, your understanding of this story and we're trying to reach on Boyd and get her to join us on the show that there is not any criminal charge, there's no criminal investigation. Is that your understanding of this story?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: And in my conversation with Lindsay dadco of Jeffco Kids First, and she does Yeoman's Well, she does that organization. She is in communication and has been with the parents of the young woman for the last two and a half years before this finally became public. And the journey that's been taken just to get to that point, plus the teacher was still certified to teach after all of this, nearly two years after this incident. This was a sexual relationship between a trusted adult in a position of power as a teacher.
Speaker 1: And a minor.
Speaker 3: And because we've seen this from the Texters, I have to agree the teacher was female, the student was female. I think it's kind of everybody looked the other way. Had this been a male teacher, I think a very different result could have been expected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what do you think, text or Dan, if there was a male teacher, everybody would be in prison. But it makes no difference. People should be in jail even though the teacher is a woman. Of course, it should be no different whether it's a male or female. I think everybody would agree on that. Now as to how it's treated in reality, you're right, it isn't always the same Text Dam five seven seven three nine. So and then could you grab Lindsay Deco and ever join us as well and kick this around because all thing is so mind blowing to me. And then it gets to a larger issue, right, and this ties into what we open the show with, which is DPS Denver Public Schools suing the US depart of Homeland Security to try to stop ICE from entering schools to apprehend criminals.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I know it's as crazy as it sounds, But then good job in this Denver Post story, and it's done by an excellent reporter, Jessica Cassiman, really well researched, very thorough. But within this story, here's what's really going on. Right, DPS has also trained staff I'm paraphrasing, to deny ICE agent's entry into the schools unless they have a warrant. Here's the money paragraph. Here's what's really going on. In my opinion, DPS argued in the lawsuit that the drop in student attendance quote, constitutes a clear threat to DPS's stability because school funding is calculated based on how many students are in Denver schools. So that's what's going on, right, Because the Trump administration has properly said, we're going after people are illegally, you've committed other crimes, and because they've committed other crimes, we've got to follow them wherever they go. They can't take refuge in a school or a church or somewhere else. They're criminals. We've got to get them. And so at this point because that means these administrators that at DPS now may have less money to work with that all of a sudden, the safety of the students in the school doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: Remember, these are the same people who ran the SROs out of Denver public schools. They ran the armed officers out until there was so much bloodshed that parents demanded they bring them back in, and bloodshed everybody could have seen coming right once. They ran the SROs out and essentially created this invitation for bad guys, which is exactly what DPS is doing here in the interest of preserving bureaucratic power that comes with more money per people funding that these DPS bureacrats are essentially sending the message to these criminals everywhere. Our schools are a safe zone for you. Ice can't touch you in here unless they have a warrant. And we all know how the challenges of going out and obtaining warrants, etc. So yeah, wow, once again. And I'm not talking about there are so many great individuals within DPS. I'm talking about the political The political arm of DPS that runs the show and over and over and over again uses these kids as political pawns to the point of running the SROs out, which puts an enlarged target on the kids back. But you think the administrators there, the political powers, cared about that. No, all they cared about was advancing their own leftist agenda. Any have you thought there, mister superintendent, maybe that's why you have fewer kids in the school because over and over again you and your cronies show my constitutionally protected opinion that your priority is not the kids, it's your leftist agenda. Let's go to Arazio. You're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 2: Welcome again.
Speaker 4: Originally I was going to talk about.
Speaker 6: John Bolton and the jealousy of Trump.
Speaker 4: Trump has been able to do.
Speaker 6: Things that Biden was choosing to do. So if anyone should be celebrating rock with slutin, should be Biden's himself because you know, allow for people to suffer.
Speaker 4: And basically just.
Speaker 6: He bragged about it in all of the Supreme Court. But now as far as our school system, if he has has always been.
Speaker 4: Even though it's produced one Hollywood star, Don Schadeo got that going for.
Speaker 1: And my wife, well, no, that was Cheery Creek.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know I went through Adams County. Yeah, I had a little bit of a better experience, but that was more over mind than Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Razio, what's your thought, you'd DPS be allowing ice in to arrest criminals.
Speaker 4: I think that's aiding and embedding, knowing sellons you able to prosecute those crimes.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm with you on that, Razion, Thank you for leading us to this important point. Pam BONDI that the new ag is going after New York. Now, these aren't criminal charges, but should the same type of civil charges be brought against some in power in Colorado?
Speaker 12: We have filed charges against the state of New York. We have filed charges against Kathy Hochel, We have filed charges against Letitia James and Mark Schroeder, who is with DMV. This is a new dj and we are taking steps to protect Americans, American citizens and Angel moms. It's like the mom standing right behind me, who you're going to hear from in a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and should similar action be taken against Governor Polis, against Mike Johnston, against the superintendent of DPS. That's a question, an open question. But what do you think about that? A Texter says, getting back to this report of a bizarre situation at Columbine Dan. This is another example of the education establishment promoting sexual deviants, from the principle down to the teacher. That's all part of their leftist agenda. Can't say I've can't say I've really seen that as a thrust from the left. Though, when you say that, Texter, I think back to something we led the charge on, and that was remember when a top priority of the left, Polus said so in the State of the State Address, was passing a bill that was on track to pass. It was going to pass that would have decriminalized many major crimes, including sexual crimes committed by high school students or any public school student in school. It'd be essentially decriminalized, and our show led the charge against that. The Denver Post very courageously ran and not bad I did on that front and center on Easter Sunday, and the bill died two days later, not because of me, but because the Post was courageous enough to put that piece out there, front and center, and the facts in the piece were devastating to the left. But when you talk about that, yeah, they were ready to legalize some really, really serious sex crime committed by Denver public or any public school students. So you wonder about the left, the only thing you know for sure is they don't care about kids. They're talking about the left. Kids are their last priority, and they harm kids in so many different ways, starting with opposing true competition and education. I've got the fixer DPS. I'll give it to you when we come back here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 12: If you don't comply with federal law, we will hold you accountable.
Speaker 1: We did it to an Illinois. Strike one. Strike two is New York.
Speaker 12: And if you are a state not complying with federal law, your next get ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is Colorado one of those states? I guess we're going to find out in the view of the Trump administration. One thing we know for sure with Colorado, right is that Polis and the rest of these lefties have done everything they can think of to try to protect criminal illegal immigrants, meaning people here illegally who've then committed other crimes to the point of not only committed other crimes, got themselves in the system, got themselves into jail, got themselves through the process, got themselves convicted, and then Polus and these other lefties tie the hands of probation and parole their ability to cooperate with ICE.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, and you get back to kind of person would do that, right, try to protect people who had committed other crimes. Yeah, but that's the mentality of the left, and that's why they're losing many many places around the country. When will that come to Colorado? By the way, Ryan, what's your prediction? What's your year? Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, twenty twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's a little odd since there are any elections in twenty seven behind that's okay, that'll be the year the big change, and then you'll see it in the twenty eight electure. Okay, all right, Dan says a Texter to DA in five, seven, seven thirty nine. Directing Tdams thirteen and other criminals to seek refuge in our schools is criminal. Yeah, great point. You know, DPS now suing the Trump administration so that ICE doesn't come in and arrest criminals in DPS schools, right, which obviously sends the message, hey, criminals out there, this is a safe place for you. Yeah. I know it's completely backwards, but remember this is the same gang, this is the same group. These these DPS political executives who ran who actually ran the police out of the schools, ran the SROs out of the schools, and anybody with the brain knew right then that you were gravely endangering all of the kids and teachers and staff in the schools, but they didn't care about that. The political administration just wanted to make their political statements. So it's so sad because I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but there are so many good people in DPS, but you get these politicos who get themselves into these top positions and they hijack the thing. In my constitutionally protected opinion, Dan, the Columbine situation is disturbing on so many levels. Excuse me, Frank DeAngelis would have never let such a situation happen. That's for now sure. Sad what has happened to our beautiful state DK in Broomfield and Columbine still a great place. The fact that you had the conduct of the administrators described in the story going on. I mean, the report's true, and take away from the fact Columbine is great, But I'm going to come back to this report at five six, the essence of it from Shawn Boyd, tremendous journalist over at CBS Denver, is the essence of the allegation is that you had a teacher who, along with cooperative administrators, falsified a form saying that a student who was actually living at home with her parents was homeless, so that the student could then move in with the teacher. And then the parent found the form in the kid's room and parents says a picture of the teacher kissing the student, and then the parents complaining to the school, et cetera. But now the kid turns eighteen and has moved in with the teacher, who is now out of state, has lost her license to teach, right, Ryan, but two years after the fact. But one big question mark is were there any criminal charges here? Was their criminal investigation? Did anything ever happen on that front? The administrators who were involved, they all get canned. I mean, we're trying to get Sean Boyd on so we can get to the bottom of this, and Sean's wonderful. If she can't come on today, she will sometime soon and we'll continue to pursue that. Lindsay Datko will join us at five oh six and Lindsay's been a just phenomenally great activist out in Jeffco has accomplished so much good over the years, and she's very familiar with this story. So we'll have more details at five oh six. But again I don't know all the details. I just heard this story, but it strikes me initially as being another example of one of the things that is the most threatening to this state and country, which is unequal application of the law. If all of these facts are true, well, how in the world could there not be criminal prosecution here, mass firings, etc. And again, nothing threatens us right as a society more than unequal application of the law, because you got to know, law applies to everybody the same way, and you can't have a case where, Okay, somebody is a conservative, so if they do X, they're going to be fully prosecuted thrown in jail. And even if they don't do X, you know they're going to be politically motivated prosecutions and have a situation where people on the left with the favored political party can do X and not be touched. You can't have a situation like that and have a stable, healthy society. Three or three, someone three eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. Also in the five o'clock hour, because it ties into this conversation about DPS now offering this safe haven to criminals, because again Trump administration has made it clear it's targeting criminals. People here illegally, you've committed other crimes. I do want to get into in the five o'clock hour a list of the so called, well i'll call them safe spaces that Michael Bennett and John Hickenlooper are trying to carve out with their bill, These safe spaces that would prevent ICE from detaining illegal immigrants if illegal immigrants found the shelter of these safe spaces. This is a bill that's being supported by Bennett Hickenloper. I've talked a lot about what you can find on my Twitter account at Dan Caplis. On x I posted the page where Bennett and Hickenlooper are pushing a bill that would give an illegal immigrant sanctuary couldn't be touched by ICE