Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back with something for you to think about.
Speaker 2: I've kind of talked about this topic before a while back, but people still are not learning from their lessons. They're not learning from the lessons of others. You can learn from the experiences of others as well, but a lot of people just because of unhealed hearts and minds. People want what they want, despite the risk, despite it's not good for them, despite they already know half of the time the outcome, despite many negative things.
Speaker 1: People want what they want, and I think that is sad.
Speaker 2: When you know someone is not good for you and you still want that person, something is wrong with you. Many people in this world create relationships in their heads. That's awful. You saw a person and you were attracted. They didn't show you any indication they wanted to be with you, but you want to be with them, and you pursue them. They continually show you they're not interested, but you still pursue them. Now you form a relationship with that person in your head.
Speaker 1: Some of you.
Speaker 2: Fall for individuals you follow on social media. You don't know them people, but you're forming this deep sense of what you perceive as love for this person. You don't even know the person, and some of you become stalkers because you allow your mind to go there. Some of you have these crazy obsessions with your bosses. You have allowed your thoughts to take control, and now you cannot stop thinking about being with your boss, or maybe a coworker or your professor, or someone you know is already in a relationship. I mean, the scenarios can go on and on. The bottom line is what I'm talking about is people creating relationships in their heads. Some of you have people who you've known for years, you consider your friend, and you have this secret obsession with them. You want that person so bad you've created relationship in your head. Some of you do foolish things because you feel like that person is yours. Well, first of all, a person don't belong to no one else an individual. Just because you're in a relationship or you're married or whatever, that person don't belong to you.
Speaker 1: So some of you think, well, I want him or her, so their mind that is inmature.
Speaker 2: That is the mindset of a person who has unresolved issues. Many people you're angry, you're mad at other people because you think they're moving in on your person. Whom you think is your territory, and you're upset with that individual because you think they want who you want. So you're doing foolish things. You're trying to sabotage things. It's ignorance and it's clear indication that you have unresolved issues.
Speaker 1: Some people have gone to the point of trying to hurt or harm others.
Speaker 2: Or even the individual him or herself, because again, you've created in your head that that person is supposed to be with you.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell people, and I've.
Speaker 2: Said it for years and years, it's a beautiful thing to be in love. Beautiful, but don't be in what you proposed to be love.
Speaker 1: All by yourself.
Speaker 2: And sadly a lot of people are in this situation. You're in love all by yourself. It's bad enough. Most relationships in this world. Yeah, I stand on that most relationships in this world are one sided because people settle, so most relationships are already one sided. But it's even worse when an individual think there is a relationship when there's never been conversation about a relationship, there's never been any type of behaviors from the individuals you want to be with, indicating that you're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: But many people have.
Speaker 2: Created the relationship in the head and you cannot them out of it.
Speaker 1: They believe they're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Another piece of this puzzle is there are individuals who know that they are playing with the emotions of the other person when no one else is around. I'm not talking about that. That's a different story. People do it. They'll play with the emotions of the person when no one else is around to see, giving the person the mindset to believe they're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: That's wrong.
Speaker 2: But I'm not talking about that situation. I'm talking about individuals who create relationships in their heads, and I mean you cannot tell them any difference. When you create a relationship that's none existence, all you do is cause problems in your life. You cause yourself unnecessary, self inflicted pain.
Speaker 1: Because you want this person.
Speaker 2: And then you give power to those thoughts of that individual until you're overcome by emotions and feelings, and.
Speaker 1: Then you act out. Some of you become angry with long time friends.
Speaker 2: Because you think they want who you want and they don't, but they cannot tell you they don't because you just believe it in your head and just causing yourself stress, causing yourself un necessary pain and suffering. Some of you listening to me right now, you may not believe this happens, but I promise you it happens. Some people are so far gone that you just can't tell them. They don't want to listen because they have created that relationship in their head. They want that person so badly. Something is wrong internally. Yet this is the life for a lot of people. When you're in a relationship, it takes two you and the other person, not a figment of your imagination, not your imaginary you know, made up.
Speaker 1: Beliefs.
Speaker 2: It takes two actual people both agreeing on the relationship. But a lot of times people just go with what they want. That is why so many people in this world are in unhealthy and unhappy relationships.
Speaker 1: Because one person just go with what they want.
Speaker 2: You're not looking at the true essence of the relationship as a whole. You're just looking at what you want. You're just going by with how you feel when it's not even real and truly, it is why so many people are in unhealthy relationships. One side of relationships because one person wanted so badly they'll do any and everything to be in that relationship with that individual, accepting and allowing things that they shouldn't. That's why it's important to know and love your self.
Speaker 1: You must.
Speaker 2: Love yourself to not care enough to not care if a person don't want to be with you, or if you're not receiving what you deserve from someone else, love yourself enough to not care and move on. Because people treat you how you have taught them to treat you.
Speaker 1: They treat you how you have allowed them to treat you, and you have to look at yourself.
Speaker 3: Many of you get very angry, very angry at the situation when you should be angry with yourself because you.
Speaker 1: Are moving on unhealed feelings, unhealed issues, which is causing those feelings and emotions. Your mindset is not healthy because you're not healthy.
Speaker 2: I've said many times also that our mindsets, how.
Speaker 1: We think, is formed out of.
Speaker 2: Experiences, and people gravitate towards the negativity, and that negativity forms the mindsets that we have. If you hold on to the negativity, it's going to affect your life. It's going to affect your beliefs, it's gonna to affect how you think and how you feel and how you act. It's going to cause insecurities in your life. It's going to cause you to believe things that are not true. It's going to cause you, you know, to have ill feelings about yourself. It's going to cause self doubting and self love. You're not gonna have those things. You're gonna lack those things because you're unhealed. You have those unhealed issues inside of you, that unresolved that affects your relationships and your friendships.
Speaker 1: Many people in the world are this way, and that is the very reason and why people create these relationships. They're yearning for love.
Speaker 2: Despite the fact that you've created in your head. You just want desperately what you want. You want it so desperately, even though it's you wanting it, not the other person.
Speaker 1: The other person does not want it.
Speaker 2: And most times sometimes sometimes people don't even know that you're feeling the way you're feeling.
Speaker 1: And other times they don't want you and they've shown.
Speaker 4: You they don't want you, but you're still persistent, you're still pursuing.
Speaker 1: I challenge you to look at yourself, look.
Speaker 2: At yourself, look at what you're causing in your own life, look at the pain you're embracing in your own life.
Speaker 1: Look at the pain you've created in your own life. The only way any of us become better individuals with healthy mindsets is change. You have to make a change.
Speaker 2: You cannot remain the same and think you're gonna become better. Change must occur. Chasing after people who's not chasing after you, they're running the other way, or chasing after people who don't even know you exist. It's foolishness, self inflicted pain. So when you're angry and you want to point the finger, look at those many that's pointing back at you. We have more fingers pointing back at us for a reason. When you don't choose to heal from your past pains, to help make your life better, to give you a better and more healthy way of thinking, it's total total neglect to yourself for your own life.
Speaker 1: People go through life ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 2: Looking at other people for things they should already possess inside self. Love, peace, courage, validation, many things people seek others to provide for them. That's why it never works. That's why so many people are in unhealthy relationships, bickering and arguing every day over something foolish because you're with the wrong person. And this happens a lot of times because you created the relationship, you pursue the relationship, and sometime the other person just gets sick and tired of you and they.
Speaker 1: Give in just to shut you up.
Speaker 2: People marry just to shut the other person when they know they didn't want to marry, they didn't feel the way the other person felt, but to shut them up and shut other people up, like family, friends, parents.
Speaker 1: They'll go ahead and do something they know they did not want to do. I heard someone recently say true love.
Speaker 2: In order to to experience true love, you must It's gonna come with a lot of pain.
Speaker 1: That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. It really is.
Speaker 2: To experience true love, real true love, you gotta know yourself and you must love yourself. But most people really don't. They just think they do. They just think it.
Speaker 1: To love yourself, you will know how. You will know by.
Speaker 2: How you allow others to treat you, what you allow and accepting your life, your choices and decisions. All of that is a way of you knowing how you feel about yourself. Chasing people and making up relationships in your head that just leads you into a dark place. The only person can make your life better is you thinking other people are gonna make your life better. You're wrong and you will find out just how wrong you are.
Speaker 1: When you have any kinds of plices of ye. Yeah, as a