Speaker 1: We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers.
Speaker 2: Of the dreams.
Speaker 3: Imagine what would it happen if we had and attracted the magic we had back when we couldn't fathom life. It is a fantasy, not with the fanity, not the way it was back then. So I grabbed my pen and write.
Speaker 4: It down like a scription.
Speaker 3: Missed the mistic making Hits for the Misfits, The show where you don't know what you don't know when it's.
Speaker 5: On again with Sewn and Jonathan Jem Welcome to Meta Mystics, where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today we have a very very special guest, somebody who we've been looking forward to speaking to for quite some time now and very honored to be in your presence, Dana Kipple.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi guys, thanks for having me. I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: This is going to be so much fun. Really really looking forward to this conversation you have. You have like taken social media by storm, at least at my algorithm. It has just constantly been blowing up for like a couple of years now. All I see is you, and I'm like always asmerized by everything that you got to say and all the things that you're pointing out and relating the spiritual world and the scientific world.
Speaker 4: I love that stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, I mean I'm really trying. I you know, I feel like my I think all our purpose on earth, everyone's purpose is to express themselves and like what they really feel and think. And I just try to do that every day and right now, that's on social media. Sometimes it's you know, through my books or movies and this. You know, the ten minute or three minute reels are like the quickest way for me to get stuff out and then move on.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, and those are those are some of my favorite as far as like someone just jumping in front of a microphone and just expressing their thought that the having right now, because those are the things that are very important. We can have an idea or an epiphany and kind of just go am I crazy, I don't know, and then you start doing something else and then it's proof it's just gone. And so I really appreciate that you're able to just jump on and do that. It seems like kind of a spur of the moment you just jump on and express that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not logical. It's like poetic. I guess it's kind of like you know, romantic poetry or something. But I would say I would say the more I let myself go, the more accurate actually is. And when I try to be logical or fact check, it's when it gets messed up. So I always think, you know, as long as I feel what I'm saying is true, that's all that matters. And my truth can change tomorrow. But I have this theory that when you're truly expressing yourself, you're a portal, right for that higher intelligence to come through to you or you and you guys will experience it differently. So all I have to do is express myself every day truly and the job will get done. So I don't really worry about being right or wrong.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Yeah, I would definitely appreciate that way more than somebody that's just kind of stuck in their ways and of the hive mind. As we were talking about kind of before we were recording. You know, we're just kind of the middle path kind of whatever you're feeling and that's what you're experiencing and nobody can tell you otherwise. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking too, is that there's a lot of people that don't really put a lot of credence into their own thought, like into their own inner world, because how can you rely on man's own understanding, right, And I'm like, well, it's not necessarily that we're relying on our own understanding. It is going within to try and find some deeper wisdom because that's where you know, God is or whatever the divine intelligence is, Right it feels like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I think it's a paradox. I think like we're supposed to rely on our understanding, and we're supposed to also go through understanding to that other side of intelligence, Like the dark tunnel is the understanding where we heal and grow, and there's tension, you know, it's they've demonized it right as the dark feminine or the siren or the demon, which is also known as a diamond, which means you're energenious. Yes, And then on the other side of that dark tunnel is like this neon fluorescent light of intelligence, and I you know, I know to get there, I have to go through the darkness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well that's and and that's usually what what happens is is that as soon as you emerge from the darkness or from the shadow, that you develop an entirely new understanding of yourself and of reality. And and it's it's just crazy. I mean anybody who goes through any kind of dark knight of the soul, whether it's some crazy event that happens in your life, or I mean you have a near death experience or you have like a crazy psychedelic trip that is just like okay, well nothing exists. So you know, like all of them can be really good teachers.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will say, because I've seen people come back from like psychedelic trips in ayahuasca, and I think they're great catalyst. Yes, But I think when people if people don't integrate it, that's when they'll get stuck in the whole existential crisis. And it's like, I feel like, I don't know how much to get into this, but I feel like when you have a meditative experience or a psychedelic experience, you can either be an extreme bliss or you end up on the other side of that. There's another side of a coin to everything, and that's complete darkness. So you feel like there's nothing, but there really is no such thing as nothing, it's everything. So it's you know, people that have seen that and felt that, I want to make them feel better. And like that doesn't mean that nothing matters and nothing doesn't exist. You just you know, got lost and you're in the flip side for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why sometimes the extremes can be a little dangerous. You know, you start leaning too far to one side that the pendulum, the pendulum naturally wants to swing, start to swing the other way, you know, and that's where you start to learn the lesson and go, wait a minute, you know, as true and authentic as I was being and how how I saw this thing as being true? Well, like now I'm looking at it kind of a different way, and it's cool to be open to that. You know, you've got to be open to being wrong. I think so many people are so afraid, the same people that are afraid to go into the darkness, So the same people that are afraid to be wrong. It's okay to be wrong.
Speaker 5: That's when you learn, Yeah, it's the middle path.
Speaker 1: It's it's yeah, it's not the bliss of the like, you know, everything's on a pedestal. I'm God, and it's not the like I'm a demon either, it's the Rainbow Serpent, it's.
Speaker 4: It on you know.
Speaker 5: Just before the show, I found this book that I was that I had bought like a while ago, and for some reason I never read it, and and it's it's the Corpus Hermeticum.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I've read it. Do you have it on you or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What does it look like? See?
Speaker 5: Well this is it's in better English, but it's the Way of Hermes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've read a bunch of those things, but I know about it. Tell me, what are you thinking?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I only read the first book. And so it's a compendium of seven of seventeen books, and and a lot of them it's it's just Hermes talking or somebody else talking, and it's all just like kind of inward conversation that you're having with the all essentially. And in the first book is about the Poimanders or Poimanders I don't know how to say it, which is said to be the Noose or just the mind of the universe essentially right, and it talks about like how everything was created and even the Noose doesn't really fully know what it's doing here in God itself almost doesn't even know what it's doing here, so it decided to multiply and create, and you know, I mean it is in legit.
Speaker 4: The first book was eight pages.
Speaker 5: I was like, Oh my god, it's most crazy eight pages of a book that I've ever read.
Speaker 4: It's wild.
Speaker 2: That's my kind of book, man.
Speaker 1: That's my one to wait. That's so interesting. So what you're calling the news I would call what I call four deep plasma. It's kind of just this middle layer between you know, this fifth dimensional intelligence and our three dimensional physical self. Right, It's like the realm of our higher selves and ourself. And then there's this middle layer where it's like intelligent clay, where we're molding reality out of right, and it's you can't conceptualize as a human the fifth mental intelligence without it going through the costume of costume of the fourth dimensional layer, painted by your emotions and archetypes and feelings, right, and these things. But I was going to say about that, you said something that made me think that news, Oh, it doesn't know what it's doing here. So there's a mythology about the sleeping giant, a female sleeping giant, and how she's like in the middle of waking up. And I always refer to that layer that some people have called the living waters or maya, the illusion that it's starting to wake up. Maybe it's becoming conscious. Maybe we're all waking up, so it's starting to become more intelligent. But it's seeming like we're all becoming these like master manifestors for better or worse. So that's why right now, I feel like my job is to stress the inner technology, because if we don't work on our inner technology, which is consciousness working with this plasma right with this reality, were going to manifest continuously negative things because most of us are in a survival consciousness, and then we're going to make bad machinery that also drains the earth because we're all stuck in this lower consciousness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent agree. There there has to be some kind of integration that we can almost like evolve with the with the earth and with like the spiritual realm. And I feel like everything that is human that humanity has done up to this point has gone completely against that, as far as architecture and you know, the economy, and just how we treat everybody and everything and and it's it's it's kind of crazy, but I feel like this.
Speaker 4: I don't know when it happened.
Speaker 5: I know that some people say that it was the end of an age and uh oh yeah, uh you know, maybe we're coming into the age of Aquarius, or maybe it's the end of the uh the yuga.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I mean there, it's obviously it's across all traditions, right, that we're entering this new age. I think that's like the common shift in the Mayan twenty twelve. Sorry, my dog's barking in the background, but that usually means we're onto something when she does that. But I think, sorry, what were you saying we're coming into a new age? What was the point of that?
Speaker 4: I forget.
Speaker 5: It just seems like the way that you do that reality used to work is starting to change a little bit. And I almost wonder, is is there a little bit of friction?
Speaker 4: Ye that some people were thinking.
Speaker 5: That the way that the New Earth, for lack of a better term, should be and almost the other side, which is trying to merge man with machine almost you know, with AI and everything, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which is so annoying. I think that, yes, it I think we started out as a matriarchal society right where women had the power and the goddess was worshiped, and I think it was actually tipped in that direction and that got too much, And then I think that's why we actually did seesaw to the more patriarchal side, right where consciousness almost split from this plasma, this goddess, where there's no longer a God and his wife, you know, like a Shira polls. We're all knocked down God's wife and there was just God all of a sudden, the religions of Christian Christianity and these monotheistic religions, and it's now we're almost like I don't think we're going back into the age of the Goddess. I think we're remembering the goddess and then fusing that with the divine masculineto birth, the age of the child or the age of Aquarius, where it's more about neutrality and a mix of technology and human but not together. It's more growing our consciousness so we can make supportive technology that helps enhance our consciousness, almost picture like what they did in Egypt, or it's like technology based on like sacred geometry and vibration. I think like we're going to have more stuff like that in the future. But I think we actually had to go through this separation and this contrast to know it doesn't work to arrive at this point, Like I think it all divinely happened, even though it was so annoying. But yeah, now we're coming into this, I would say, more equal liberty and who knows what will come out of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, one hundred percent. And I owned not to get super weird here, but I only wonder where. I only wonder where the Western world would be if it wasn't for such people as Madam Blovotsky and Aleister Crowley bringing over the Eastern mysticism over to the West. You know what a crazy different world it might be if it wasn't for that.
Speaker 1: Theosophy has been hugely integral in my work, so weirdly enough, this stuff that I kind of come to in my meditations, Like I remember when I first was on this journey five years ago. I would look stuff up and it was like a lot of what Helena Blovotsky was already saying, and I was like, oh my god, like they knew a hundred years ago, Like they just didn't have the word, you know, plasma or these certain words, and I'll explain what it is for everyone who's new, who isn't listening. But yeah, she taught like even back then, she came up with something called the life Adam and talked about how that Adam has to do with like love and what is it? Hold on love? Do you know what I'm talking about? Life Atam to Google is really quick? That's okay. This is really interesting because I think she was right, and I think we're gonna come back to this and science. So I want to say, okay, that every particle of matter contained divine life. Yeah, but there was like love, free will and something else. I seemed like a Google life life Adams she called them. Oh okay, there was like I don't know, someone will have to look it up. But if someone can look up life Adam, there's three parts of it. How now it's a proton, electron on neutron. Let me chat you be to this ship life Adam, proton and electron neutron. What did Helena Lovotsky say those stood for? Because it's so interesting.
Speaker 5: And honestly, you know, she brought over a lot from like India and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I want to say, right, uhh yeah, and they do, so, oh, here we go. Yes, So she said the adam was really a trainity. The proton was life will or the positive principle, the initiating force, and then the electron was the mind or the circulating principle something like that, and then the neutron must more like like a neutroal. I think it kind of stands for like the mother, the father, and the child in a way. I'm butchering this, but someone can look it up on their own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there has to be a trinity for any kind of creation like there, there just has to be. That's you know, it's the same thing that goes for shapes even you know, with just one it's a dot. With two it's a line, three starts to form, you know. So it makes sense some kind of three energies coming together in my mind any way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's why we're coming into like computing uses binaries, years and ones, right, even I think quantum computing does two, which is so I think that there's this undiscovered third way of computing that has to do with consciousness that uses more like ternary. It goes above duality, and I don't know if that is yet, and I wish I could speak about it more. But I have that intuition that there's a way we haven't discovered yet, or maybe we haven't just not out there that goes beyond the duality.
Speaker 5: I believe that actually in quantum computing, they go beyond just ones and zeros. They go you can have a one or a zero, or you can have a zero and a one or a one and a zero.
Speaker 1: Yes, no you can. But there's something with like I just I think, I still think we're going the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I wish I knew it better.
Speaker 5: It's still trying to evolve technology over evolving the human and integrating the humanness or the life force or the spirit of everything together. It is trying to connect everything through essentially technology and electricity, which is you know, which is great for convenience sake, There's no doubt about it. Like I love the convenience of AI. I love the convenience of not having to start a fire every night. I can just flick the lights on. Yeah, But ultimately, like I think that there is a point where it could go too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, and I think I was wrong. I do think quantic computing does use the ternary thing I think, but I what I was thinking in my mind is that there's something I think we're going to have a computer that's like beyond using math. It's going to be more like systems theory and geometry and like water and plasma. Like there's going to be some kind of like softer technology computers we make in the future that are way more beneficial to the Earth and humanity than what we have now.
Speaker 5: I would hope that sounds awesome. By the way, just out of curiosity, what started you on this whole path, like this whole journey towards your research, and like, was there something that really pushed you in that direction?
Speaker 1: It's so no, and yes, so it was a breakup, which is the most like hilarious, like girl reason ever as you drank the Hello Kiddy.
Speaker 4: Mug it's.
Speaker 1: Right funny though, Okay, but no, I think basically when I was like thirty or thirty one, this like five years ago, I went through a really bad betrayal with the boyfriend I had, and it kind of resurged everything in me, Like from when I was younger, and all these you know traumas I hadn't worked through right, just kind of broke my heart open and I just wanted to feel better. So I started to look towards meditation and you know, spiritual things, and I start I meditated for the first time, transcendental meditation, and like the first couple of meditations, and I was like acting and directing like I was. I was always, I guess, like metaphysical spiritual, but I wasn't like super into these things. I didn't know what plasma was or anything, right, I didn't I have didn't have spiritual practices. I was just like interested in out of the box stuff. And I meditating all of a sudden, I just like come out of it, and I knew all this stuff like it was like plasma's intelligence, it is the vehicle for consciousness. And I was like, what's plasma? Like I knew, but I couldn't conceptualize it. And then it was like a five year journey of like piecing together the things in English that I could see in my mind and feel in my heart. And so what drew me to it was I think it came to me and I think I put myself in a receptive state for the first time in my entire life, like I'd always numb myself with like you know, drugs and alcohol, boyfriends, love negative thinking. I never took a second to slow down and stop. And the minute I did, my you know one, I guess of my destinies fell right into me. And that's why I think meditation is an amazing gateway drug do all these things. And then you know, I had I got into therapy because I wanted to make sure I integrated the things, the visions I was seeing. I didn't want to become another one of those spiritual influencers who's like all high up in the clouds, not grounding anything in reality. So the more I heal, the more I felt like I was able to integrate it. And then yeah, so basically what I conceptualize out of the whole thing is there is you know, a plasma in science that's an ionized gas. It's the forestate of matter. You know, we study it. It's lightning, it's a neon. Science is a cold plasma. It is in the Aurora borealities, the glowing lights that happened during solar flares above Earth that are all different colors. And then there is multidimensional plasma, which is basically, if you're looking at an elephant and you're looking at its leg, you're using a lens of science, and you see physical plasma. Right, that's in our material reality makes up ninety nine point nine percent of visible matter. I say that there's an expanded plasma. It is multidimensional, it is sentient, it is a living ether. It is the fabric of our reality. And that is the vehicle for consciousness. It's like, you know, the goddess in mythology, right, It's the womb of creation. It's where consciousness, you know, molds to make stuff, but it also has its own intelligence that we need to respect. And you can think of it not as conscious the vehicle for consciousness, but you can think of it more as like as feeling or love, like a neutral love. I don't know how to it's you cannot put it into words. Really, It's like saying you experience that I think we've experienced. How else would we experience it if everything was just consciousness. When we meditate and we have those blissful experiences or we feel completely at peace, our consciousness has to be working with something else it has to be in the womb of something. It's not just consciousness and consciousness right, it doesn't make any sense. What even the fuck is consciousness? Like, it doesn't make sense. Yeah, I think consciousness is more of like a system, and it's more like our awareness, right in different states of consciousness in plasma that is also in different states. But anyway, I don't know how I came up with all this stuff, but.
Speaker 5: Just crazy downloads and meta it happens all the time. That'd be an actor, Yeah, hey, I appeared. I was a oh what are they called an extra in a couple of movies. So did my little piece, but didn't make any money. I meane, like one hundred bucks a day.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 5: But no, it's awesome because once you kind of have these these downloads and you realize that the answers are some of the answers are outside. I don't like really whatever people say, well, you're not going to find any answers out there. I found a lot of answers out here. But being able to integrate the inner with the outer information I think is very important.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would say I wouldn't be where I am today without people like Robert Temple who wrote a new Signs of Heaven about plasma that came out a year after I had this revelation, but he was already writing it, like we obviously all had these ideas, and he's one of the pioneers. I mean, he's had this idea for over twenty thirty forty years. And then you know Hannas Alfin, who was in like the seventies, who came up with the plasma cosmology. Eileen Mcusick who wrote Tuning the Human Biofield, she talked about bioplasma. I mean, there's so many books I've read that have given language to the understanding I had without the education, you know. And then RAFFOLDO. Emerson his books and Nature, and he wrote an essay on circles that really you know. Anyway, My point is there's so I can go on forever. There's so many books I've read and people I've met who've taught me other perspectives, like you have to be an open system. You can't just be There's people I've met who are like, I don't want to learn anything from anyone because like that keeps my ideas clear, and it's like, no, that's actually stupid and I've been through that too, But that means you're in a state of fear, and it has to be a mix. Like what I do and I bet you guys do this too. Is like books and people are portals right for truth. So I'm open and listening to everything, and then I as the truthmaker of my own to get to choose what I believe in and what I don't and what I can make better from that and what I want to keep from that. And that's how I generate my perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's perfect. I don't see nothing wrong with that. You know, some people will say that that's wrong, you know. I mean it's either this or nothing. It's like, yeah, come on, man. I think that's the biggest mistake is removing the humanness of the I mean, we're literally instruments, so we literally can't we're part of the universe. We're like an instrument itself. When you can meditate and come up with all of this information and or even if it's just something just super interesting, like I had an experience last night. I don't know if it was like an out of body or what, but this ringing, this weird, and this is usually the sound that I that I get when I know that it's going to happen. And every time it would build up, all of a sudden, like my own face would like come into my view and I'm like, and then it would and then and then the sound would go down and it would go away, and then I would consciously bring that sound back and my face would come back in and I'm like, whoa. And then that sound was also coupled with like there was a weird feeling where it was it was doing that sound, and then I felt like the side of my head and I could feel almost like a motor turning inside of my head, like an actual like electric motor rotating. And then like the sound would go away, and I felt my head and it would like that, and it felt so real, like so like it was. I understand, of course, I understand dreams feel real, but this felt like I was like laying in bed having that experience, like it didn't feel like I was dreaming, like getting out of body experience. And then I was looking down like I was like up here and I could look down the bridge of my nose like I felt like I was literally having like a crazy like that's a Why is that wired in to the human experience. I don't know, but I'm glad.
Speaker 5: It is almost like looking from the third eye or looking from the crown, just that different perspective, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then you guys were talking about the whole merging like machine with humans, and that's the experience I had last night, was like there was like a mechanism inside of me, just like you. I don't know what. It's super strange, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that is. I mean I've even had like I don't believe we're in a simulation, right, I believe we're in a living, breathing universe. That can feel like a simulation when we're in survival consciousness because things literally repeat when you're in loops, right, and then you get out of the loop by getting out of the survival consciousness. With that said, though, I've had experiences of all kinds because in this reality, right, everything is true and everything is false. I've had experiences like that that I cannot explain. I've had beautiful, luscious, organic experiences. And then I once had an experience where like I was seeing numbers and I heard like, oh, do you want us to show you something? And I was like seeing these numbers flying through my head almost like we were in like a program, right, And I don't think we are. But it's just like I can't explain that that's But then I think, yeah, right, it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's super amazing that those experiences happen. And like I think a day before that, there was a it was a similar experience, but it was just all black and then it looked like it said downloading, and I was like what, Like I was trying to look at what the word said, but I could have sworret it said like download or downloading, Like I don't know, super strange. I didn't go to bed thinking, oh, I'm going to have a super vivid, like conscious unconscious experience like this. But like like I said, I'm glad that those things happen, because those are the things that kind of keep me, you know what I mean, peeling away and looking looking trying to.
Speaker 1: I want to analyze this for saying, because when this hat I want to ask you a question, maybe it's about you for a moment, because it is very interesting. This will help a lot of people. So when I had these experiences the few days before that, I was reading about simulation theory. Have you been seeing anything around and you're psyching in the past few days or since then about anything with simulation machines robots.
Speaker 2: No, not, not necessarily. It was just kind of out of nowhere, you know, to be honest, I mean, we talk about a lot of weird things here. Of course, you know what I mean. So, I mean there could have been something that you know was was brought up very quickly that you know, but not that I know of.
Speaker 4: So hold on.
Speaker 5: That is I just want to touch on that for a second. It is the strangest synchronicity that I'm having right now because hold on, let me turn I gotta turn my phone back on. Because I send it to my computer. Then I deleted it because I was like, eh, I'm not gonna it looks kind of cheesy, but all right, I'm gonna send it to the computer. As far as like gears or simulation or anything like that, dude, I'm about to trip you the fuck out. Hold on one sec. I like when you do this, Look at this. I literally was making this earlier today. See you guys, look at this.
Speaker 4: No, we definitely are earlier this this morning.
Speaker 1: Just woke up with there we go and it's even Look, it's even the people looking at each other.
Speaker 2: He'll come up with an idea for the show, and I'm like, dude, I've been thinking about that all day, you know what I mean. It's like, how is it that we're both thinking about the same thing? And I think it might be the thing you've been talking about, the consciousness, the thing that consciousness travels through. Who knows exactly what it is, but yeah, definitely something to it.
Speaker 1: So many names for it, like I and that's the thing too. I call it plasma. That's that's my name for it, right, Plasma means to mold and Greek. It's the perfect word I think for it. I'm just putting a new name to something that's been around for eternity that they were ether or caught yeah whatever, CHRONogy energy. But I think what matters is it holds memory. So like you know, you guys and your consciousness. The more you are you know, quantum entangled, right, the more you're imprinting memory, the more you're picking up on each other's fields with the memory. So hm, that's just how it worked. But it seems like that's connected a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's something there fun really like and uh, just the idea, and I don't know if the world is the same relation or a matrix. I like to call it a dream, to be honest with you, that's the only thing that comes even kind of close. But you know, whatever we were talking about, you you were like, well, yeah, I don't think it's a simulation or anything.
Speaker 4: I wonder if the.
Speaker 5: Ones in the right. But I wonder if the ones and the zeros and the gears that people sometimes see during a hallucination or meditation or anything like that, I wonder if that is how higher dimensional entities view this world.
Speaker 1: Potentially great, I mean there's I think there's something. Yeah, I think there's something. There's something to everyone's experience, right, because I don't think any of these there's so many people having all these experiences. No one's lying, right, like, why would we share this? That's just like and I've had the experience too, So I'm who am I to discount someone's when I'm talking about I'm me seeing blue monkeys in the middle of the moon, right. But I but I think what's coming to me is that, you know, when we believe things, that creates an egger Gore right, and the more people that believe in the simulation the numbers. Obviously, numbers are a thing, math is a thing, Like there is a part in this what I would call fourth dimensional space where that story is very large, that there is some kind of you know, numbers and simulation, and you know that means there is right and then there's a reality where there's not. So it's it's yes and no. So I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's interesting, you know, like if I don't know if you've ever really lost somebody or you know, but when you lose somebody and you have that feeling like they're still here, I feel like that's probably a very common experience. So I think maybe that's what it is, that the eggergre that you're talking about. It's almost like that thing that was that person has always existed and always will. It's just kind of in the system. It can't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everything is yeah and here and yes. It's so weird you say that because my dad's I didn't go and he died a year ago. But my dad's funeral was today in Florida, So it's crazy you just said that. But he died Every twenty third of last year, and my mom took a year to me. Wow, thank you, But I didn't go because of what you're saying, Like I, funerals are more to help the humans, right, because the people who die are chilling already, and I have a personal connection with my dad, So I wasn't about to get on a plane which I hate flying, and go all the way to Florida for.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We just recently had a buddy who just died a few weeks ago, and and maybe you've even seen some of his content online. He's a he's like a mystic rapper. His name is Optimistic Banks. Have you ever heard of him? He does like a lot of like it's almost like conscious rap, really really good stuff.
Speaker 2: What the hell if you're not listening to him, you're you're gonna dig at it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was guarantee, but literally, yeah, like three days after Christmas, but literally ever since we found out that he died, we've been getting the strangest synchronicities. His number and he even talks about in his music and and and his videos, and whenever he's come on our show several times, was always three three three, And I like, I kid, you not I never see three three three. That's not a thing that I ever really see. I'll see a one one one from time to time, right, but just about every day, several times a day, I'm seeing that, and it's always like a.
Speaker 4: Very coincidental kind of timing.
Speaker 5: And I almost wonder, like, all right, is that my mind looking for the synchronicities to try and make, you know, sense of the whole thing, or is his consciousness or energy or spirit or whatever somehow sending sides from the other side.
Speaker 1: I don't think your mind's trying to make sense because some people would say, right, is rearticular activating system, like you know he's three through three, Now you're noticing more three three this like no, like sometimes it happens too much towards more than a coincidence, like you cannot explain it. And it also is like it doesn't matter about logic, it's what you feel. And you're I bet you're feeling that connection like that's what makes it real and that you know, that's a special thing. So that's what I think about that.
Speaker 4: I think so too, That's what I like to think.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's true.
Speaker 5: So I do want to ask you so as far as plasma goes. Of course, every time I see somebody talking about plasma, people like to associate it with the orbs that a lot of people are seeing nowadays, so many damn videos of orbs. We've experienced it ourselves. Don't really know what to do with that information. Some people say, well, it's it's aliens, it's intelligences, or some people will say it's ball lightning, they're still stuck in the third dimension or whatever. But I'm like, I'm like, there's something going on here, and I feel like a lot of people have the ability to communicate with it somehow. And is that kind of in the same bubble of plasma that you speak of.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would love to speak on that, and really quick with the one thing more thing with passing away, if we can have out of body experiences, of course we go on after death, like are you kidding me them? Yes, well, like a whole okay, Well, but with the plasmoids. Here's my take on the plasmoids. I think you know, plasma is all different dimensions ingredients, right, Plasma is a living thing. It can shape shift, it goes into many forms, right as we're talking about, and there's third dimensional plasma, which is the ionized gas. There's ball lightning, which is a very real physical plasma phenomenon, which you can equate to like a lion or a ferocious animal that doesn't want to kill you, but it just is scared, like if it gets too close to you, yes you'll get radiation. It's not trying to consciously kill you. It's just a sentient plasma going around everywhere that is not, I believe, super self organizing, but it's just kind of around and it's a phenomenon, right, And then you have the plasmoids that are self organizing. When you look up dusty complex plasma, you can learn a lot about, you know, the intelligence of plasma. And this is and science we're talking about here. And you know, if we look up the Kordaluski clouds, they're two intelligent cosmic superbrains, as Robert Temple calls them. They're these intelligent clouds between the Moon and the Earth that were discovered and proved a few years ago that have like DNA like structures and they're you know, smarter than humans, more smart than humans. Yeah, they're crazy. And with these plasmoids, they're like these self organizing balls of plasma that we're seen in the sky that we've I guess never seen before, and they're studying them all over in NASA. There's papers on them, and they're trying to figure out like are they conscious? Are they intelligent? And I'm doing a seminar on this at the Science of Consciousness Conference. I think there's there's not one answer, just like everything else. So what I've come across is there are the plasmoids that are simply self organizing plasma phenomenon, right, that that kind of have purposeful movement and that maybe have you know, that are sentient, that you know, are moving you know, with each other, almost like once again plasma animals, but not more like deer, not as ferocious as like a ball lightning or a lion. And then since plasma is the vehicle for consciousness, we have the option of plasma forming what you can call like a pinch point or what I think to be a wormhole. And it's almost like a looking glass for these beans of consciousness to remote view us. So obviously they're not going to put their they're not gonna actually be flying in the plasma ball. That wouldn't make any sense for a higher intelligent species.
Speaker 4: Almost like a drone type of thing you think.
Speaker 1: Kind of, but once again like instead of like, these these consciousness beans are what I think are our higher selves, and I think that they're Otherwise it would have came here already and talked to us, like if they're that smart, like it would have Like I think their their symbol is it's a mythological symbol. We are seeing it as very real. We all experienced it. I have to. The downloads I get from it is that they're saying, hey, look, we can use plasma with our consciousness. You can too, Like it's not you can learn how to do this, it's they're reminding us of our power. They're reminding us of our inner love, our inner magic. Otherwise we would have had other experiences with them. And they're also reminding us of our trauma, which sucks. And there's been so many abduction stories that have been linked to trauma and traumatic experiences and also changing people's lives, first for the worse, then for the better. These things are clearly evolving us in some way. They're not evil, but they're reflecting our consciousness. So if I have things I need to work on, you better believe it's going to show me that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's like a so interesting that I don't know. Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to wrap my mind around that. But it does kind of make sense if you have you ever seen this movie called The Eternals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Marvel movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where it's basically like these odds are trying to get out of here.
Speaker 4: You learn a right, I like it.
Speaker 5: So basically it's like these gods and they're trying to hand humanity these these tools or these powers or whatever right, and humanity has to be ready or otherwise it could destroy all of humanity kind of thing. Yeah, So basically that kind of just reminds me of what you're saying about the plasmoids then, So that's what.
Speaker 1: It's literally just all our higher selves trying to remember us that we are them and they're from the future. I call them our future ancestors. And it's like the one thing that is in movies that I don't think is real in this life. But it's more of a story of whoever is writing a lot of these movies is everyone has always said throughout the years, we're not ready, right, We're waiting un till we're ready, Like we've been doing that for fucking a thousand years. That's why them in secret societies. That's why Prometheus gives the fire to the people, and that's why he got in trouble and he stole the lightning the plasma from Zeus or whatever. Right, the people deserve the fire of knowledge and it's been held back from us for decades to control us and because they don't trust you know, us peasants, right, And it's like I've met the general public. They are way more smart than some of these people in power and with money. They're way more loving too, right, It's just that they don't believe in themselves. Then they're disempowered. So the more you can remind them the powers within them, and they just seem to change some belief systems and they can be abundant as fuck. And that is what I'm trying to do. They'll remember that they too can have this power. And my point is we are the movies, you know, wait until humanity is ready. We're ready with the choose to be ready. So my thing is just that make the choice to be ready humanity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, honestly, I mean, and it kind of is. I understand why some people might be scared of aliens or scared of something like that, because everybody, I mean, you're gonna fear the unknown. I mean, especially if you see something like there's a scary thing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes because they're reflecting your fear, they'll come as demons, oh yeah, or shadows like.
Speaker 5: That's the manifest in some way that I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They come in that four dimensional right body suit of plasma, that and that and that is steeped in our archetypes and ancestral knowledge and demons and angels and bikinis. So it pulls from your resonance. So if you're resonating, and that's why everything in the Bible fear not I have no fear. All these religions they're literally telling us how to communicate with them. Strip the fear and they won't come as demons, right.
Speaker 5: And sixty five times that's in the Bible, by the way of one for each day.
Speaker 1: That's so weird, I know, but that's what it's just because it's reminding us probably every day because I don't know about you. I wake up in fear a lot. But yeah, it's like, if we strip the fear, we won't see those things. And I know because I've had this happen. I used to see only demons and shadows and witch ladies and hags, and now I and then I had a time where I was seeing like angels and it was on pedestal and it was like it was very like I don't know, I was like, oh, worship. And now I'm it's more neutral and they're more Now I feel like I see the truth. And it's like they don't even come now as visions for me. It's more of like feelings and knowings and sometimes like holographic shimmerings. But yeah, it's really inter I feel like I can say this because I've been through it, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, And everybody's on their own path, you know, everybody is trying to attain some kind of knowledge, some kind of truth, because if there's one thing that nobody knows, it's where did we come from? Where were we before this incarnation? You know, you can believe, you can, you can have faith whatever, right, But and I feel like maybe that maybe that is something that we can figure out if we go inside deep enough. But I almost wonder that if we go inside, you know, deep enough, is it only going to show us through the allegory of which our mind can understand and therefore only symbolic and not literal, because what is literal if everything's illogical?
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's such a great point. And the truth to me is that everything's a paradox, right, and it's not conception old to humans. But what is conceptual to humans is what you just said, and it's the fact that for here's the thing we're all seeking, right, I think we already know where we come from. I don't know about you, but I have those visions and memories, and it's like, why are we still looking for the answer. It's not going to be tangible proof. It's in that dream state. It's that liminal space of these memories we have that aren't going to be brought into reality. Is proof because we're humanity and we're membering other timelines and past lives and us as our higher selves. Like that's not math or science, I'm sorry, Like that's shown in art and poetry, and I think we need to be like, Okay, I think we do know where we come from. And maybe it's not a mathematical or scientific answer, and maybe it's more about like how do we have okay, like where we come from? Great, Like I think we do know that, but I think it's like that, and at the same time we don't know shit right, But it's a paradox because I don't the more I know, the more I don't know. But at the same time, I think we're asking the wrong questions. I think it should be how do we create a harmonious relationship with reality since we're here, instead of focusing on like where we're from, where we're going, it's like, how do we have a better time here and then we'll get to where we're going.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we get very blinded or distracted by trying to figure everything out. We got to figure it all out, And it really makes sense that, you know, after a dark time or you go through something and all of a sudden, you got to find out who you are again, get you're not going to be tricked again. You got to figure it all out. That way you can kind of get ahead of the game. And it's like, I think now you're just kind of getting in your own way by not just experiencing things more holistically and just really trying to I don't know, I feel like if we're constantly looking or missing shit, That's what I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I was just going to say, I think that, you know, just to exist is one of the trippiest things that could ever happen, Like, you know, like where did it all come from?
Speaker 4: How is it even possible? You know what? Like that's where my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'man same Like even though I'm saying all this, like, I know, we think about it's so it's natural to think about where we come from and where we're going. Like that's humanity. And I think I think as long as we have a balance, Like you know, I spend a lot of days trying to figure shit out, which is why I'm on this podcast and talking about plasma. Of course I'm a seeker, but I also want the balance of being an experiencer. I don't want to be a martyr being like, oh I'm going to figure out and help humanity, but then like have the worst life ever myself and like, you know, help everyone but me. So it's like I have days I have a lot where I'm experiencing life, where I'm eating you know, funfetti cake and watching reality TV and being human and trying to go on dates and they're disasters, just like being data. And then you know, then there's like you know, higher self, experimental data that loves the plasma stuff and researches until she, you know, almost can't even sit up anymore. So I think a balance is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so funny. My uh, my daughter the other night was asking, like, I don't know, sometimes I just think about it, like where you know pretty much what we've just been saying, like where do we come from? What's going on? Like I'll just look at my hand and just think that it's so weird that we're that we're here, And I'm like, yeah, really, nobody really knows, Like really, when you get down to it, it's a it's a really big mystery, you know. But you know, here we are in the parking lot of TJ Max, you know what I mean. It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a we had a good little laugh about it though.
Speaker 2: But I love that she's asking those questions, you know what I mean at such a young age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my daughter's doing the same thing too. But it really is interesting. But you know, because the deeper you dive into other kind of spiritual texts and whatnot. Like we're huge on the the Seven Hermatic Principles.
Speaker 4: Love them. I think they're great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but one of them, inside of the Seven Hermatic Principles, says that all truths are but half truths.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, of course that's right, it has to be right.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make any logical sense, but illogically the other part of our brain can almost like see that that it could be you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's even a fun that's a half truth statement within itself, right, Yeah, that makes that makes them all fourth truths, which is the love for it, which is like, uh, what is the fours? It's like a philosophy it can be true and false? What is that? There's like hold on a quadrant for true false.
Speaker 5: Let's see if I are you talking about the four Noble truths and Buddhism.
Speaker 1: There's something like how it's true, it's false, it's true and true and it's true and false. Like there's some I'm never I'm like butchering this does.
Speaker 4: Anyone very similar to that?
Speaker 5: That ones and zeros and then there's also zeros and ones and ones and zeros and everything in between.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, wait, I do want to go back to that. I have a book. Hold on, it's right here, let me get it.
Speaker 5: It's very important, okay, because.
Speaker 1: I want to turn everyone else. This is like the secret mystical knowledge. So there's a really old book called Io Unveiled by a woman Bozana bird LoVa, and she talks about the origin of numbers. She also wrote a weird another weird fiction book that like no one has ever found. But when we talk about ones and zeros and numbers, I think that numbers are you know, conceptually made up by us, right, Like is that really based reality? No? And she talks about like what each number, the origin of each number, and I won't get into it now, but she'll talk about so like ones in zero. She'll talk about like you know, the number one and how it originated and all these like weird things. So like I wonder if, like I was to go into that and think of the ones and zeros, like what that actually means beyond math, Like maybe it means breathing, Like how when you breathe in and out it's like or maybe it's like a closed womb, open womb, like or you know, there's there's so many symbolic ways to look at ones and zeros that I think we can crack open.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Yeah, no, I was it's funny you bring that up because I was just talking to Sean yesterday and I was like, I found this thing to where the in Hinduism, what they say is is that why they they always say whenever you're in meditation, for you to pay attention to your breath because after after a while, you start to you start to notice that every breath out is a death and every breath in is a tiny rebirth. But the fascinating part about all of that is is that you exist in both worlds. You exist in death and in in in life, which is for breath, right ye. And I was like, man to be able to observe that that breath out, you know, because there's no there's no air inside your lungs there there there's you shouldn't be living, I mean, at least from a spiritual standpoint, as far as what breath and the spirit and all that stuff goes. It's interesting to look at it like it at the tiniest most minute center that if you can observe your breath going out, you can observe death and be aware of that, and then you can.
Speaker 4: Also observe you know, rebirth at the same time, which.
Speaker 1: Also means again that we don't die, we just changed.
Speaker 4: Form eat technically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they say that literally every cell of our body gets like regenerated every seven years.
Speaker 1: I think it does because I was like allergic to onions, and then I wasn't allergic to onions, well not allergic, but a sensitivity. But yes, I really believe.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, grew out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's interesting the taste buds all change and how our body reacts to certain things.
Speaker 4: It gets. It gets pretty weird. But look, I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Actually really quick, really quick before we leat up to the next thing. As far as the breathing in and out, we also were mentioning as far as or I think I might have brought it up, but as far as the universe itself is potentially doing exactly that. It's almost like a breathing right, and so like right now we are in the we are in the time of the universe breathing out right, and so everything is seemingly expanded or breathing. I don't know how you want to say it, but but yeah, but then you know, I don't know, millions of years from now, it'll have that rebirth and bathe in or read out, you know whatever. So I think it's very interesting. It's very possible, you know, like we we just have such a short amount of time to observe it, and so it just seems to us like, oh, everything expanded, you know, from one point, like it's probably always been.
Speaker 1: I was just so, that's so crazy, you just said, because I literally before I got on this call, wrote an article about the breathing universe and the men Mac theory and bubble theorem, and I basically have a theory that the universe is a plasma breathing bubble that it always is expanding and contracting a contract contracting or whatever the hell the word is. I can't even speak, but basically it's always going like this, and I don't think, yeah, the Big Bang is wrong. I don't think it's ever going to crunch or expand. I think it's just a bubble going like this, and it's just like the flower of life, where it's maxims an efficiency by minimizing surface area or something like that. It's something that bubbles do. So basically it's learning about itself and maximizing the space it has, so it's becoming more efficient and learning through all of us that way, not as a machine, just as a living bubble. So it's like almost like a hologram like shape shifting within itself constantly, just like reality is, which means we have will.
Speaker 2: Right, have you ever gone into like dark matter? Like, yeah, supposedly it's a thing that holds everything together, and I don't know if it aligns with what you were telling us.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I say that dark matter is what I call four dimensional plasma, and dark matter is just like what we what we're observing or seeing, that's like an artifact of that. And then I call dark energy is more with that like fifth dimensional mistage or that higher self or God energy. It's kind of like what expands the universe. So literally every time we create with our consciousness and plasma that God and the God is, we're creating this child, we're creating expansion, which you know they call dark energy, which is expanding the know but in a plasma cosmology, you don't need dark matter dark energy, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a new I think people try to terms attach words to certain things of which you know, all the ancients all had their own definition of what they were trying to describe as reality, and we're just coming up with new words, acting like we're smarter, you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's literally that's why it's like we're just trying to conceptualize it, right, So like yeah, and I say this too when I say like three D forty five D plasma, like that's the way my brain can see, and like certain people are understanding it. But there's always been this like three level thing, and you know, the these two things are communicating by this in between level by Hermes or interdimensional traveler, you know, between Heaven and Earth, and there's this middle layer. So I teach a lot in my magic classes and book about like how to work with the middle layer, because the middle layer is also around us, is our biofield. So the more we become coherent with our own energy field, the more we can work with reality and you know, co create it.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I love how you brought up work. I love how you brought up Hermes as the Messenger and almost like the in between kind of thing, because even even her Hermes is known as the Messenger, and even the Greeks would call them mercury, right, but in mercury being one of the key components to all alchemical mixtures, right, And it's just crazy, how you know they they took away alchemy and created the the science without the spirit, and that's kind of what led us here.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I talked about that, like I think the I think that's why science is becoming magic again. I think we're kind of coming back around to the fact that science cannot answer everything, and science without consciousness is like not making there there. Please explain to me and science why it's okay that the standard model and the classical model don't reconcile with each other. And like we you still don't know anything in science, like material wise, we can figure stuff out and create things, but there's so many paradoxes and things we don't know, Like there's so much missing. So like of course I can introduce something new because there's so many cracks in science, like we don't know any we don't even know like like our model of like the atom and the electron, like these are all just models.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's it is interesting because even in science, you know, science the way that they as far as I understand the way that they are trying to science fy things is by measuring something, But how do you measure the spirit?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: And that's really where I think it got all, you know, super away from them, because if you looked at at like old alchemical components, you know, the way that alchemy would work through trying to describe a blade of grass, it would it would encompass everything, it would encompass all the plants that were around it, it would encompass the color and what the color is trying to tell you. And it's almost like it's trying to tell you what its essence is along with its physical properties, and for some reason that that's just not around. I mean, I hope that it's coming back though. That sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: I think it is. I mean, I'm trying to bring some of that stuff back. That's a new book I'm eventually going to put out. It's called a New Science, Well that's the working title, but it's more about like a holistic science or expanded science. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I think we absolutely got to get back to that too, because there's a lot of harmful shit that we're putting into our body, and whether it's on purpose due to the elites of the world, or due to just our ignorance of understanding what goes in our body, maybe a little bit about actually I'm both, yeah, but I think that we do need to create that kind of that coalescence in between the two, Like we need to be almost not necessarily relying on higher powers or who we deem as higher powers to tell us what's right and what's wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think going back to like the laws of energy and like realizing that, you know, I think it's obvious now, and I'm not a doctor, but I think most cancers start from like emotions and stress, not genetics, and I think someone did real research on that, like a boor Mayti or something. So the point is, like we need to it's not about like learning more about medication or technologies. It's literally managing our stress. Like there's a consciousness epidemic and that's all it is because we haven't had to develop it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, it's just too much reliance on the system, and I think that the last five or six years has shown us probably shouldn't be doing that too.
Speaker 4: Much, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean we're just a mess, but yeah, I mean things have to come apart to you know, for us to realize there's a problem. So it's now just like what are we literally going to do about it? Like are we all going to keep fighting with each other or we all can actually like create real change, And like what does that even look like? And for me, it's like not being if I fight the government and speak out against them all the time, like that will get me nowhere, but in jail are murdered. And if I instead befriend people at those levels and not even befriend them, but more get on their level and learn their psyche and like try to at least create change within that, that's the only possibility we even have it creating change, you know what I mean. It's like like I wrote my book for people in the government to read, and I would hope that it would give them some type of awakening of their ego and that they need to heal their own trauma because they're like ruining the world.
Speaker 5: Well I hope, so, yeah, that that would be great. I heard somebody say, man, if if we could just get all the world's leaders together and just give all of them bags of mushrooms and just put them in a room for like six hours, maybe the world would.
Speaker 4: Change a little bit, but.
Speaker 2: Fends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe the embrace a version of that would just tell them to read your book.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I will, I will, I'll be less narcissistic. I made. I was like, yeah, I'm like, no mushrooms, read a New Force. But what I what I really think would help is if we did get them all in a room and you know, did have them do some inner child work and face all their deepest, darkest traumas like dead, sober, and then have to integrate them and then see how they're projecting that onto like humanity, and like because they have all the power, they're creating this reality like for the most part, you know, so letting them see that they're creating a self fulfilling prophecy of a mess, and also that there's there's also like you know, like the ozone layer is healing, right, so there's also like good stuff happening that like the news doesn't report on, which is annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't get views.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: A lot of the good things don't get views.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that shows the state of consciousness we're in. It's just like the girls, like the Toxic Girls, always going for the bad eyes because they don't like nice guys because they hate themselves inside. And I'm talking being one of those people who did that, and it's it's the same thing. It's like for some reason, we're pulled towards this toxicity because it helps us not face ourselves. So the more I think we face ourselves, the more we'll actually be interested in good news and that nourishing content versus drama. But it's never gonna go away, like we always need to. Like, I love reality TV because it helps me not think sometimes like.
Speaker 5: You know, we can't helps you make you feel better about yourself, you know, I get.
Speaker 1: I mean it, I feel like it doesn't because I know I'm crazy. So for me, it helps me just like get more just like usurped or I don't know that's the right word in like someone's drama. And I just love it.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't think crazy people know they're crazy, that's true, letting you know that. I don't even think that they would even mention it, like you just know, Yeah, I mean that's a good sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean you know, like I you know, I'm an ex drug addicts, So like when I'm watching reality TV. I'm like, oh, like I was like that, like when I was seventeen, and yes, if they're a little older and maybe get your act together. But then again, like here I was two months ago, you know, chasing a toxic guy, like I have my own shit to work on.
Speaker 4: All I feel that. Yeah yeah, yeah, no matter.
Speaker 1: How much I know, I'm you know, very all of us are working on ourselves. We need to all really say that because I don't care who wrote the most enlightened book they have problems behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: I don't care what anybody it all figured out. I can almost guarantee that I think people are just better at looking like they haven't figured out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's not fucking helping anyone.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I bet even Sad Guru got his fucking problems, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I won't say who, No, wait, I won't say. This is controversial, but yes, even like some of the religious figures have done really weird shit if you look into it, like it's.
Speaker 2: Probably most of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, don't put anyone met included, everyone included on a pedestal, and it's like we're all writing books and we're all mirrors and if we of egos, please shut us down. And just like we're all you know, as rum Das says, walking each other home. So like I would hope that my book is a remembrance of your own inner power and you create your own magic while reading my book. And if you agree with the plasma stuff and it resonates, you know, and it helps people look more into plasma and like changes humanity. Great, I'm one out of many, Like there's many people who've changed me, who helped me do what I do. So it's like we're all helping each other. But the second you get like a huge ego, and I'm sure I have an ego, but the second you get a huge ego about it, I think are on a pedestal and you know, you're wearing all white and you're this like god or goddess of humanity. It's like you're in a jackass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, none of us, none of us haven't figured out and so well, you know, it's it's just so interesting to me that you know this this just this place, you know, I feel like and I have this experience where it seemed like we were on psychedelics just to kind of put that out there, but this place seemed very chaot like. It was the first thirty minutes of the of the ride up, you know, and I went into the backyard and everything was just kind of like the weeds were kind of blowing in the wind, and everything just kind of seemed like so chaotic. And I feel like what we do, is we or maybe what our brain does, is it it makes everything a little bit more culpable, you know. And I think that that's what we do as well with our own belief systems. And see, this is what I don't get about people that will and it's fine, I mean, to each their own, you know, but the people that choose to believe in stuff that is inherently scary, you know what I mean, Like things that are just like they're meant to be scary. It's like, why would you choose to believe in that? And so I think that's what we really need to get away from whenever. It is that if we're kind of building, Yeah, if we're building our own story, why are we going to put that in there?
Speaker 1: Because it's the narrative and it's like learned helplessness. So I mean, I guess like maybe I was in that state when I was having sleep process when I was like maybe thirteen or fourteen. I remember definitely thinking I was haunted by demons, Like everything was about ghosts and demons and paranormal and I was so obsessed. And it was also like right after a horrible trauma I experienced. And I think it's just like it's the more fear based, the more people bring up evil, because evil's human created evil's fear. So I would say the amount someone believes in the evil stuff, I think that reflects the amount of fear they have and the amount of control they're grasping onto right with because you know, the whole thing was selling your soul the devil. It's like you think you have ultimate control and really like you don't at all.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think it works like an algorithm. I think that's how our life goes. You know, the more energy you put into something, the more that you're going to see, you know what I'm saying. So that seems to be what's going on.
Speaker 1: No, And it's so silly because what you're saying is so true. I resonate with that completely. It's like, if we're going to use this energy, right, to create our stories, create a good one. The more of us that do that, the more it will literally collectively have happened. Because the outer reflects the inner. So it's like we can change the future. We don't need to be like oh, the future like no, like the future like yay, like.
Speaker 4: Come on, yeah and new learnest all the time, you know exactly.
Speaker 2: And I feel like it could be easy to do that, you know, with going back to existential crisis. You know, if the universe is kind of just chaotic and infinite in an eternal that could be kind of a nerve racking feeling just in itself, I think, you know, But as far as like changing the government and doing all that, I don't even think that that's the point. I don't we think that's what we're supposed to do. I think if we change, it just automatically has to No.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I think I think you're right. I think it's a good point. And I think the existential thing and the you made the I think it's easier to not take accountability one you believe in the whole determinism thing. So I think a lot of people have done like many corrupt things like are at peace, knowing that like won't affect them, but like it will and it carries on after this life. But yeah, I think, and you know, we've all made mistakes, right, I mean, I've made bad mistakes. I was an ex drug addict, So I don't think we need to guilt ourselves either. But as far as like, I think we could just take accountability right and like the adults about who we are in reality and that we can be co creating. The second we're aware of that is the second we need to drop this victim merit. And I think, yeah, people are comfortable in it because then they don't have to take accountability for their own life. They're like, oh, this happens to me. I'm unlucky, the government, the rules, And it's like yeah, but then how do so many people succeed.
Speaker 2: Like right now because they're not writing the victim narrative. You are literally writing your own narrative and you're going to continue to be that character in that.
Speaker 1: Why then we're slept in haunted by demons Like it's because he doesn't think that way exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always thought it was funny.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, people who aren't religious tend not to be mocked by demons. You know, it's just weird how that happens that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when I had those experiences, it's because I was talking to people about them or thinking about and then it would happen. It's just like the story in my consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're kind of signed up for it and dug into and put your through your energy.
Speaker 5: Yet Yeah, well looks Dana. We like to buy a book from anybody that comes on the show. We like to buy the book to China like support and contribute and everything. But if anybody's curious about where they can find your book, where do they go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here's my book for people watching video on new force, Plasma Consciousness and a new human potential. It is like I think it's actually six hundred and sixty six pages, which is hilarious, but that's the number of balance. They just book it over and made it the beast, but it really is the number of balance and unheart and green energy. But you can get a signed one. I have a few sign books left on my website Dana Kipple dot com. Then you can also get on Amazon, and the best way to find it on Amazon is go on my Instagram data at the Alien It's in the link in my bio, and you can also go to my YouTube Plasma Intelligence the link in my bio and my TikTok at Dana Kipple. It's the link in my bio and in that link in my bio. Also are my magic classes where I teach every six weeks a new Science of Higher Consciousness class on everything the magic of plasma and consciousness, communicating with other plasma beings. I'm doing one on communicating with the Higher Self and the secret of the four D Plasma Bridge. So yeah, I just do like funds this that bring tangible results, because I wouldn't teach anything that didn't, because that's just being a snake oil salesman. I teach what we do.
Speaker 4: Get weird, dude.
Speaker 5: We love it, love all the weirdness. It's it's time. It's time, and I think that a lot more people are going to be way more open to this kind of information and knowledge that you're putting out, probably more now than any other time, you know, at least in our lifetimes for sure, because you know, this kind of stuff, I feel like probably used to be mocked heavily or you know, it was it's heretical or something like that. But I feel like we're coming into an age now to where a lot more people are a lot more open minded and almost more malleable as far as their minds go.
Speaker 1: It's the age of the subtle energy that's what creates this reality. And I'm teaching the science of the subtle energy. So it's like modern day alchemy.
Speaker 2: Bruh Is. I love it. And like you said, there's a lot of cracks and science, you know, and so might as well, you know what I mean, give me.
Speaker 1: I love science for like material reality, material science, right, and then there's like, well, we need a science for consciousness. So I'm one of many creating that. In my perspective, Well love it.
Speaker 5: We appreciate that, professor, and you have done. I love these kind of conversations. These are the best because this gives me a little bit of hope.
Speaker 4: I mean not that I'm without hope.
Speaker 5: It just gives me a little bit more hope knowing that it's more than just a talking point, that there is real hours and real research and there's real thought that's going into this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. Well, I want to speak on that actually because I question that every day, Like, is this my ego? Am I doing this because I want to be famous? Because I've always want to be famous, to like a famous actress? Right? Am I doing this because I'm seeing that it brings me money, which it didn't for a very long time, and it didn't bring fame for very long time either. But I question that every day and I think that's healthy, and I think the second it stops that is the second I would move on to something else. This is my passion. I live what I teach, and if I some I don't live everything I teach because it takes time to embody what I teach, but I attempt to embody it every day. Right, There's some things you can know and teach and not fully embody because I'm human and it takes time to do that. But I know and feel. I know and feel what I'm saying is true, and I know it's supposed to help people. And that's why I do it because I have felt so much pain and I felt so alone, and I felt so disempowered, and this helped me feel magic and empowered and change my life. So it's like, why not spread that to other people in pain and feeling disconnected and reminding them of the magic of life. And if I can make it my full time job, which I now have, that is fucking great. Go me. Like money's and energy exchange its currency. Everyone deserves to make money doing what they love. Y. You know, as long as I'm not scamming people or charging I charged ninety nine dollars for like a four hour Q and A and class. That's people are charging thousands for that.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, there ain't nothing wrong with making a living out of living, you know, No, I'll tell you that there's something wrong about it.
Speaker 1: But oh, I know, but that's their own money blocks. And I know that because I used to be that person jealous of other people doing this, and I'd be like, oh, what an idiot. They're scammers, and like I took one that changed my life, and I was like, Okay, they're not all scammers. It's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Well, I feel like as far as being able to embody it and integrate all this information that we are constantly trying to research and learn and try to you know, just intake, eventually we will get to a point to where we can literally just every moment that passes we're constantly embodying it and integrating it, and whenever that time comes, we're just gonna be fucking levitating off the ground.
Speaker 1: I think at that point, my that's my goal before I die, is to be able to be on a stage in a sphere in Las Vegas and actualize a plasma ball in my hand because reality is so malleable, because we all believe it is, so we can straight or levitate. That would be cool too. I think maybe we get that done. We have a lot of time left. We just need to make everyone believe its possible.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I definitely think that it is. I think we're living in probably the coolest lifetime.
Speaker 1: Like I know how to which just getting started.
Speaker 5: And to be kind of like people who are pushing it to that that like most awesome lifetime. I don't know, not to say that we're a massive pillar by any means, but if we can even be a toothpick on the Eiffel Tower they're trying to build to spirituality, I'm thankful for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I mean, just if you want to be a massive pillar, say you're a massive pillar, and then watch it happen. You know, That's that's how reality works. It's just and if it feels too big for you, because I've had this happen with me, and then it's like, okay, why do I feel that? And it's just about questioning ourselves right and self inquiry because I have that all the time. I'm like, oh, I want to you know, I dream really big. And then it's like my mind cuts that off because it's trying to protect me, and it's like no, Like, if I want to have a platform with millions of people, then I should because I know I want to help people, Like I know my intentions are pure, so of course I deserve that. We all deserve our biggest dreams. This is our reality to create. So like, yeah, everyone should dream big. And just like the movie dream Big. I think it was such a good movie, the one Timothy Shalmy. Because I'm going spoiler, do not listen to this part if you have not seen the movie. So at the at the end of dream Big, he wins this torment. He wins against the guy he's always wanted to beat. He didn't even have to go to this big tornament. He wins in this like janky kind of tournament that's being put on. And then instead of going to the biggest tournament that he thought was his dream. He actually goes back and watches his child be born and goes back to this woman that he had been like not treating well. And it kind of shows that like the dream we think is the dream, maybe our ego dream, when really the dream is in our heart, which for him was like to be a father. And I think he was finally like accepting that. And my point is, I don't know what my point is and how I got here, but my point is, figure out your dream from your heart, not your ego, and know that you deserve it because it's your destiny. And if you're aligned with that and make choices every day, don't rush. It's divine timing. But it will happen, and it'll happen in the most mysterious way, beyond something you can ever conceptualize. But yeah, you have to dream big.
Speaker 4: Perfect I love it.
Speaker 2: It's just the natural unfolding of things. You know, quit getting in your own way.
Speaker 1: That's you said it way more simpler than me. That's way better.
Speaker 4: I try to complicate.
Speaker 5: So look, every episode we like to do a single card tarot poll, and usually it embodies the energy of the show. Usually I'm not trying to, you know, get out, but usually that's how it goes. So, Sean, did you grow? Did you draw a card?
Speaker 2: Got it? I'm ready, I'm ready for you. We got the Queen of Cups. Think it's going to hit Howard.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Maybe I want to see uh, I want to see what it looks like here. So we we've been trying to, like, so we we read this book and it's like an old school book, trying to understand like the the the deeper symbol in tarot, right, and then we just recently did an episode on the Minor Arcana, so we did the whole like several episodes on the major arcana than just one gangster episode on the minor arcana. And so we're really trying to get a get used to just looking at it and reading it intuitively.
Speaker 4: But then we also have a book that we like to read from.
Speaker 1: Oh good, read the books. I don't know what the.
Speaker 5: Means, all right, So the Queen of Cups, it says queens in Tarot represent feminine energy that includes receptivity, creativity, nurturing, and love. The Queen of Cups is entirely emotional carrying the double element of water, she feels deeply expressing her emotions and wearing her heart on her sleeve. We see the queen seated on a throne decorated with shells and baby mermaids, signifying her connection to maternal instincts and ability to create life. The throne is surrounded by water, so she truly is in her element. The golden crown on her head suggests her connection to higher consciousness, and she gazes at a covered chalice in her hands, intuitively protecting its contents.
Speaker 1: Ooh, the chalice plasma.
Speaker 2: And you'll notice there's a lot of blue in the card, which we just learned actually has to do with communication, which is exactly what you're doing here, you know what I mean. You're coming on the show and you're expressing your thoughts, and as scary as that can be, you know, thinking that oh, you know, you know, because to be honest, I feel like anytime I have an idea or I think that something might be a certain way, I'm like, ah, somebody else has already got that figured out. I'm sure you know that there's some scientists that already knows. And it's like thing, like you said, there's a lot of cracks, you know, and so you might as well start throwing ideas out there, especially if it really resonates with your experience, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your ideas are you know, god given right there from your higher self. So if you're having one, go with it right away if it really grabs on, and if it doesn't, then you're probably not meant to follow it anyway. But yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 5: Look, there's also a spiritual message that we like to read from it. As if like that wasn't spiritual, but let's go. So the spiritual spiritual message for the Queen of Cups says, focus on developing your intuitive abilities. Activities like dream analysis and journaling about messages that you receive in dreams can help you become more in tune with your inner self. Spend as much time as you can with people who inspire you, and embrace activities that allow you to be more creative. You may also find joy and spending time at home nesting, redecorating, and putting your love into everything that you do, which I think is perfect. It says, spend as much time as you can with people who inspire you. Dana, You definitely do that for us, and it was such an honor to have you on the show. This was so amazing, been looking forward to it, and it did not.
Speaker 4: Sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it didn't disappoint at all. Sometimes they say don't meet your heroes. I mean that bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm the same on and off camera. I really am.
Speaker 4: I Yeah I get that too.
Speaker 2: So well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, I know a lot of shithads out there, sids, but yeah, this was so much fun. Look, we're gonna put all your links down in the show notes below as well as uh so your your website and for anybody that wants to be able to find your book.
Speaker 4: That is a thick so it's probably gonna last you at least a month, I would imagine to get through.
Speaker 1: That batt the table book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably a great conversation starter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can just open to it, do some bibliomancy, find a random sentence and there you go.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, Sean, any parting words for you, my good man?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I think you said it best man. I'm really glad that you were you were able to come and join us and just kind of express the things that that you've been you know, really following and experiencing and putting the pieces together, you know, where science doesn't seem to have it all together yet. And yeah, I really loved this. Uh this conversation, super fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And one thing to say to you, Sean, just because you brought it up. When you get that idea anything, people have thought of it already. No one's thought of the idea with your unique perspective, which is why the idea is coming to you. So it's yeah, very important.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Perfect You're a scientist.
Speaker 2: We all are.
Speaker 5: Hey, nobody has your perspective, you know, you're the only one with it. So uh yeah, Dana, thank you so much. And uh well we'll talk a little bit after. But but look, if Dana the alien.
Speaker 4: Came here and she taught you anything, it's.
Speaker 2: That you don't know what you don't know, so don't just get weird stably super Even that one man was great, Dre. I was just allowing the thoughts to happen, you know, rather than trying to clear my mind and all of this, like there's no one way to meditate. I was just writing the thought, you know that it was just like a stream of thought, and I was thinking about this, and then I was thinking about that and and just kind of just letting it go the way it wanted to go. And uh, yeah, no, it was it was a it was a It was a great meditation. And it's funny because I actually was thinking about, you know, oh, you know, it really isn't that hard as far as like getting out of your own way and starting to write something like when it comes to you know, things of the mind anyway, your own intellect. Really, all it's a matter of is just putting pen to paper or typing up a word document. Just get started. I think we get in our own way. I don't know. I think you're waiting to become a certain thing in order to start the journey of being a writer, right and you're starting to write your own book. But I think you're already in the journey right now, right, So there's no like pivotal moment of like this is when I should start. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you're right, I don't think that there There is no such thing as the perfect time, you know, it's just about getting on with it now. I was just like really shocked about what I just read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I saw that it was kind of like, what's going.
Speaker 4: On, dude, my god?
Speaker 5: Because I was I was like, at the beginning of my meditation, I was like, there was this these two words that came into my mind, and I don't know for what reason, but I think I set the intention that like, if there's a book title, then maybe it'll come to me in a meditation, right, right, And I kept on getting like right, like I just heard this these two words, and it's liber noose And I was like, all right, well, I know what noos is is liber like liberate because noos is the mind, right, so it'd be like liberate the mind kind of right, okay, And I just looked it up. Bro, how about I never knew this, but literally liber noose translates to free us.
Speaker 2: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Wow, that just ca Yeah, I don't I've never heard that before. That's what I'm speaking in fucking French now, and my.
Speaker 4: Thoughts that's awesome, what the hell?
Speaker 5: And but I did see that actually, Uh, Carl, do you remember the guest that we had on and she was talking about Carl Jung's read book that it wasn't released until like one hundred years later or whatever because they didn't want to romanticize his his psychopathy, whatever the fuck was.
Speaker 4: Going on in his mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't tell you who he had on, but ye that I can recall that.
Speaker 5: The name of his book, of that red book, which I swear I did not know this, but he named it liber novus, so literally it looks like liber noose but he adds a V in the middle.
Speaker 2: Oh. Interesting, Wow, you might have to read that one. Huh. They did release it.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, yeah, eventually they did. But it says what does the French word noose mean? I always thought the noose was mine?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Uh, Well, in French noose means we okay, okay, so yeah, I mean liber meaning liber meaning free.
Speaker 2: And then us.
Speaker 4: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean interesting, to liberate is too free, so same thing. I guess that's super cool though. This is excually what we're talking about in that episode. Man, things just coming to you that you weren't even thinking about, or you or had zero prior knowledge of, you know.
Speaker 4: To free us? Dude, what do you think that means?
Speaker 5: Is it almost I had to you need to write a book, and that's the only way you can free what is going on?
Speaker 2: And I don't know, the world that is your your innermost thoughts. Yeah, I am not sure, dude. I had an experience, I think this was last night. All of this, the the things with the the rotating mechanism, which seemed to me like a motorized something, just motorized within within my skull. And then I saw myself, and then there was and then I was also outside of myself, looking down kind of at myself. And then I also, like before all of that, because I was just in this like state of I don't know, you know what it was, state of mind, I guess, but I kept seeing like this veiled a veiled but like a like a tapestry almost, but it kind of looked more like one of those fancy rugs, you know what I mean. And it's just kind of like very symmetrical, and there's like a center point and it was like revealing itself and I could see it pretty clearly. Like it wasn't like I got all the colors or anything, but I could definitely see make out what I was looking at. And to me, it felt like it was like Maya. It was like the illusion that's what I was looking at, and it was just like showing itself. And so then when you say free us, you know, I think of freeing us from like the illusion, and I mean really the illusion we create for ourselves, you know, and some of that we kind of adopted of course, you know, and it's all kind of encompassing. But I don't know, man, I think people just need to and myself concluded, need to get out of our own way and just start doing the thing. Start being the thing, and stop waiting for this other thing that we don't even know what it would look like if it showed itself, you know, just start just let it blow, start start doing the thing. Yeah, otherwise you're.
Speaker 5: Right, because otherwise you're just gonna you know, nobody wants to be like that person that dies with regret, knowing that you had all that time, knowing that you could have and you had an idea, and and you had the time, and you had you know, like you had everything you needed to to take that next step, and to not do it. That's like, my biggest regrets are the things that I haven't done, not the things that I have.
Speaker 2: You know, it would be worse too. You get to that point in your life and you have these regrets of this thing that you wanted to do or whatever, and you think of all of the moments you could have done it, and you have zero excuses for why you didn't. I know that I think would be even worse than even the regret itself, because that would just way like super heavy on you. Man. You got no no reason why, you know, for not doing it.
Speaker 5: You may as well, yeah, you know what, just to get a little weird here, you know what. My first thought as soon as I saw that that said free us, it made me think of the fucking ello heem bro because they're always understood as plural, and like that was the first first time I ever had a super deep trip.
Speaker 4: It was like a conversation with them.
Speaker 5: So I almost feel like like whenever I'm tapping into the all of the mind or whatever, the Kingdom of God or whatever, it's like to that, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right right, It's something familiar. It's something that happened to organically. It wasn't forced, it was just part of your experience and so never even heard of before that. I don't even know what to make of that. You know, I've heard people saying like it's like the gods or the you know, the many gods or I'm not even sure exactly, but I don't even think that's the point. See, we were I was already gonna overcomplish getting literal with it. Yeah yeah, And it's like, oh, you already said what it is kind of to you, and so why am I trying to reinterpret it? You know? And also most likely is.
Speaker 4: Not, dude, that book that I was reading.
Speaker 5: Her Corpus Hermaticum, which is I mean they say it's literally a book from Hermes, like it is Hermes's book that he wrote, and in that first because it's a book of seventeen books and I just read the first one. I didn't know that it was seventeen books in one. But it's dude, they're like eight or nine pages each. They're really not that much, but it's it is intricate reading. But whenever you're reading it, if you were to take this literal, I feel like, because I feel like now is the perfect time for me to try to read it, because maybe I would have taken some things more literal than I should have. You know, for example, whenever it talks about God, it in this book it refers to God as Him, like on the first or first or second page, it's like whenever it's like, oh yeah, and He is good and he created, and I'm like, okay, that's where you lose me. But then I started going a little bit farther and I and it says that God is is hermaphrodite, it's just that we call him he. And I was like, well, yeah, I think that God is a he if you're a man. And I think that God is a woman if you're a woman, because essentially, if that's what we are, and we're kind of just like a smaller, more defined version of what God is, then the your connection to that you would probably associate with whatever you are.
Speaker 4: It makes the most sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's just whatever you prefer it to be.
Speaker 5: It could be that too, But I'm just saying, like it's human nature to I don't know, Like I don't know. I guess I'm a little bit different too, Like because I'm not gonna name my car after a dude name, you know what I'm saying, Because that that just seems a little a little weird to me. Like I wanna I'm gonna go hop in Fred real quick, Like no, I want to get inside of Betsy and you you what now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Think we like to personalize, personalize, personalize. There, we go personalize a lot of things that are regarding you know, whatever it is. However, our minds work, our minds are. That's weird, weird things.
Speaker 2: That's what we're supposed to do anyways. Dude, yeah, man, yeah, good times. Man. Was this was a fun episode, greatization sho super cool.
Speaker 5: You know, that went way better than I thought it was going to.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I I had high hopes. I knew it was gonna go well, but no, I was just hoping that the party. You know that I'm always worried about me for some reason, Like.
Speaker 5: I was hoping that we wouldn't sound like shit. You know, I know, I'm happy that we were at least somewhat interesting to her.
Speaker 2: You know, right, Yeah, no, for sure, No, that went really well. It was a great conversation. So well, we hope you guys all like that. Hell yeah, dude, I know I did.
Speaker 4: Oh the best, the best. Yeah, and uh And what we.
Speaker 5: Have looking forward is Lord Byron with another one of his magician buddies that are gonna be coming on the show for the live show on Windows for the live Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fun. That's gonna be fun. Ready the best.
Speaker 5: So anyhow, the one the initiates, the initiated, We love you and we'll see.
Speaker 2: You on the flip side.
Speaker 3: Imagine what would it happen if we had in the tract of the magic we had back.
Speaker 4: When we couldn't fathom life.
Speaker 3: It is the fantasy, not with the vanity, not the way it was back then. So I grabbed my pen and write.
Speaker 4: It down like a script.
Speaker 3: Shut missed the mistic making hits for the Misfits, the show.
Speaker 4: Where you don't know what you don't know when
Speaker 3: It's on again with Shawn and Jonathan Kid