Speaker 1: And now it's time for Basis week Day up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt f on tweets.
Speaker 2: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 3: All right, we've got a big story over in Garland, guys. Hell yeah, this happened over at the intersection of Apache Drive and Broadway Boulevard. Garland official set a resident near there cold animal control because he noticed a large snake circling the front yard.
Speaker 2: This thing's big.
Speaker 4: Just a weird detail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that it was circling their front yard. I tell you it was, dude, it was staking the joint.
Speaker 3: They've got to stop letting AI write these articles because the details are never They're never on par with what I would expect as a consumer.
Speaker 1: First of all, a giant python is just going to be laying in your front yard or passing by. I don't think it stops in one specific front yard and then goes in circles. It goes in circles around the front yard. Is it's eyeing it for its attack.
Speaker 3: At one point, the fifteen foot reticulated python reportedly trapped a man on top of his truck.
Speaker 2: Hold on what is reticulated mean? It's I think it means ribbed for her pleasure.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so it basically flexed in a way to let her know it could do work. And then the guy got scared and jumped on top of his truck like a pee because hold.
Speaker 4: On, particulated is the pattern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course that's what I meant.
Speaker 4: This is you were going to say, so the network.
Speaker 1: The trapping a man on his truck. First of all, they're slow. They're very slow. Like you see people on YouTube or social media go in to a reticulated python's nest. The mother just had all these babies related now, and the reticulated babies are in their reticulated eggs, and the guy will go in there and snatch all the eggs away, and the mom's like yeah, like lunches out. But it's so slow it can't do anything. A guy can snatch the eggs without even worrying. All right, you've watched a lot of YouTube apparently, But do we know whether or not this python was armed. No, they don't have hands or arms. Yeah that's interesting, or a gator. Okay, but I don't know how it trapped somebody. It would have to like be fast enough to get to any any of the four sides of the truck.
Speaker 2: What if it was like a special needs guy? Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Could be that if there was somebody who was wheelchair bound and the wheelchair was not functioning and then they were trapped.
Speaker 2: No, he was like simple jack.
Speaker 1: They would have to be trapped like already, be like tied up by the snake.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Channel eight. Let's see if they're handling this story with care.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Mike Leslie.
Speaker 3: At the time of this report, Channel five and Channel eleven are sitting this one out.
Speaker 4: Channel eight and Channel four though all over it. Here's Channel Light.
Speaker 5: One man in Garland says he was so terrified of this fifteen foot python he jumped on top of his truck.
Speaker 4: I would too.
Speaker 5: The Garland animal shelter porn music.
Speaker 2: The music is a terrible choice.
Speaker 1: See. I think that there into what Ben was saying about the sexualized nature of the python.
Speaker 4: This is some gallon Greg Fields of the Channel Light.
Speaker 3: Morning is he doing so, I guess start trying to wake everyone up in a sultry way. I do get how the guy would get on his truck, though, because the fifteen foot thing.
Speaker 4: If it's spread out too. It looks huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that thing's huge.
Speaker 4: I'm getting up.
Speaker 2: Oh is this show?
Speaker 5: This show?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: This is the More?
Speaker 1: It's called am Poundtown, right. I think Danian's get up this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One man in Garland says he was so terrified of this fifty book python he jumped on top of his truck.
Speaker 4: I would too.
Speaker 5: The Garland Animal Shelter was called out to help trap this massive snake. They say it took a few tries, a lot of patients, but they didn't seely and impounded that has got.
Speaker 4: To escape from someone song? Did you hear the moan from Greg Fields?
Speaker 5: A lot of patients, but they did seely capture and impounded.
Speaker 4: Damn that has got to escape from.
Speaker 2: Someone's home right watching?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, impounded that has got.
Speaker 1: What's the music he's moaning while she says watch it, she says, watch him pound it and the moans.
Speaker 5: And impound it. That has got to escape from someone's home, right, collects them.
Speaker 1: That's not like natural, dream like staring at her in whatever she's wearing, and he's admired.
Speaker 2: Damn, he's standing on the desk. It's not like.
Speaker 4: Natural to this area.
Speaker 5: Snake folks are going to correct me if I'm wrong. A lot of people in the comments wondering if it was someone's see that's why we're trying to figure that out too. But there are a lot of there's not one single source to remove these guys. Right, You've got private.
Speaker 4: Hard heart stop.
Speaker 2: I think that was just coming from an adjacent studio.
Speaker 5: It's amazing private companies, local law enforcement, animal control. So I feel like if.
Speaker 2: You call your local animal control, they're like.
Speaker 4: Nah, that's not good. No, they will And that's literally what happened. Garland Animal Control went and got it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how trapped somebody. This is fake news. It doesn't it's snake like, that doesn't trap someone in a car, get up on a car, you're like, oh, it's a snake, and then just get off on the other side of the car and leave. That's why I don't trust the legacy media same.
Speaker 3: I think I could see this because that would be terrifying snake that for you. They have discovered the python was someone's pet. The owner was notified. He's going to reclaim it tomorrow and they will be taken out of the Garland city limits.
Speaker 2: No way. They've banned it from Garland. Yeah, I hope the guy doesn't live in Garbland.
Speaker 3: It might be illegal to have a snake like that, and and I'm out of the rules for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone should be able to have a pet that can eat a toddler.
Speaker 3: Right, that thing is huge, you know, if you see the video, it's terrifying.
Speaker 4: Fifteen feet two Sean Bradley's.
Speaker 2: I've seen some pit bulls that can eat toddlers.
Speaker 3: Ends who.
Speaker 2: Like how they teach it? Yeah, yeah, exactly, all right, there you have it.
Speaker 1: Although once an animal gets the taste of a toddler, razor sharp teeth. I've seen pit bulls trapped toddlers on top of trucks. They're also saying multiple strike attempts here.
Speaker 2: Who who's saying that?
Speaker 4: Channel eight went over to their story too as well. Channel four.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, look, they have a Greg Fields problem they need to deal with. Okay, I just heard the audio. They need they need to concern themselves with that.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next a news quickie is Jason Kid going to the Knicks.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss next. Don't go anywhere