Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by the guests of Sasquatch Experience do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the host, sponsors, or affiliates of the Sasquatch Experience. As always, listener discussion is advised. We got some one or something rolling around out here?
Speaker 2: Does a legend walk among us working in the forests of our world?
Speaker 3: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 4: Was it a person or an animal?
Speaker 5: Or I can't go all the orgy?
Speaker 1: If my thunder light came on and I heard happen to glen and see the thing running across the yard A good fight man or something works like a man, I don't know what it worked.
Speaker 6: For over fifteen years, we've talked with scientists, researchers, investigators, and witnesses trying to gain in certain proof around the existence of this mysterious entity.
Speaker 1: Quite cal.
Speaker 7: Hello, get somebody out here.
Speaker 8: What could I announce that invented about?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Easy anount there? Yeah?
Speaker 7: The woking right?
Speaker 1: Ay? Okay, hang on, yeah, got it?
Speaker 9: Big?
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you doing here?
Speaker 10: Yard?
Speaker 11: We're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Join us as we continue into the investigation of the Sasquatch.
Speaker 11: Experience and good evening.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Sasquatch Experience. I'm Sean the f chop Forker. That's Henry Mary Vance and has been down in the corner and we have a interesting show for you tonight. We may be a little bit technical difficulty as we got Vance whose computer gave him the big middle finger while he was loading up today.
Speaker 8: And Matt's a.
Speaker 11: Signment with the double bill mill right.
Speaker 2: So you know, again, as I like to tell the critics on that that portal that we use Apple iPad podcasts and Spotify that complain about the audio quality, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 8: And we don't know how bad.
Speaker 2: We can get because we used to be on this platform called blog talk Radio, which believe it or not, back in the day was really good and Steve calls over on Squatch GTV put a neat little blob up about it. The Steve, of course one of the first shows on blog talk radio, Big Photo Air Paranormal, and then of course we came on to the scene and Henry, you and I started that in October two thousand and six over there on blog talk and you talk about audio quality.
Speaker 8: Today, I was going through to do a.
Speaker 2: Like a reboot of an old episode to get it out the A Sasquatch Experience Classic and James Baker sounded like he had a reggie and somebody cut his tongue off. So I'm working through that audio to try to get that so folks can listen. We have a lot of these old episodes back there.
Speaker 7: That audio quality was kind of like Alexander Graham Bell's first speech, and.
Speaker 2: Of course you know it's not regular without just trying to get some of.
Speaker 8: Our chats to show peer.
Speaker 2: Scott says, Hey, gang, hanging out on the Facebook tonight.
Speaker 8: It's great to see us. Scott, Thanks Scott.
Speaker 2: Executive producer Brian Corbin, Evening, gentlemen, good evening to you my friend Scott of course and Brian both Patreon supporters, which you two could support us for as little as two dollars a month two dollars a month, and we've got some great Patreons. We want to take a moment and thank them each and every show for the support they give us, because it does help pay the bills, it does help use equipment. We're going to be making some modifications here to see if we can get the audio better and replays because when we hear it live sounds much different when you hear it in the playback.
Speaker 8: So Bill with us. You know, I keep saying it gets better.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 8: We've been putting out content though.
Speaker 2: Last week we had a video from Henry, a couple of videos from Baker. Matt's got one in the pipeline coming.
Speaker 8: Up to you.
Speaker 2: I put out a video. Vance always brings you the big Foot Bullhorn. So we've got a lot of content coming your way, and we hope you stay tuned and enjoy that because you've got a lot more coming as the summer months come. We get out in the field. I know Matt's been out there stopping around. We've got a lot of things planned. So Matt, why don't you go ahead and give them a little bit some of the things you've been up to.
Speaker 5: Well, I went.
Speaker 3: Up to the area that we've been investigating, and I was able to get my trail cans from up there. So I'll just kind of like, you know, nip the suspicion on the one. I thought it was in a great spot and I literally only got two pictures and there were all the people. One was me and the other one was a straight hunter, you know, walking through the area. There was not one thing found on that game camera.
Speaker 5: Other than that the other one.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, if you go to either my Facebook page or the LG Plateau Facebook page, I put up a video of I put it up in October of last year. It was right after we had the incident where we found a footprint and I found a good spot.
Speaker 5: It was about two and a.
Speaker 3: Half three miles in off trail and it was just a perfect place. So I put this camera up, and every single day I was getting deer coming through. I was getting I got what I believe is a fisher cat that came through, which was really really interesting. That all ended on November eleventh and November eleventh, a large black bear with looking at the eyes. You don't actually see the bear itself, but you can see the the width between the eyes came through and absolutely, I won't say he demolished it, but he ripped it down from the tree where it was. I found the straps I thought they were initially I thought they were cut, but whatever this was must have just sliced right through it or chewed right through it.
Speaker 5: But I do have that video.
Speaker 3: Of basically the camera's last few pictures, So that is on the Facebook.
Speaker 5: And I go ahead and check that out.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do have another camera for you to put up there. We have it in a awesome supply closet here. And I have to tell you just and I'll let you carry on here just a second. But videos, it's funny because you mentioned the eyes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, if you.
Speaker 2: Put that video out there and gave no context, how many people do you think, oh my god, it's eye shine? Oh yeah, video, right, because yes, yes, it's it's it's a very good video, I think just for the initial because you don't see the bear like you see you do not right, It's it's a very it's.
Speaker 8: A great video for people that need to have a little education on bears.
Speaker 5: Sure. Sure.
Speaker 3: And and again when you went to that eye Shine, somebody somebody laying say, oh my god, you know, and the bear does move and he moves very fast. You literally see that at the beginning of the eye shine, and the movement in uh less than you probably about a half a second, and then it goes around and uh so but when you look at it, uh he he.
Speaker 5: Kind of goes up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Uh and he's about the height of and when I see his head pop up, he would be about the eyes about as tall as a dear.
Speaker 5: So he may have gone up on his on his hind leg a little.
Speaker 3: Bit and then just to kind of get a sniff and then and then come over.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: But definitely seeing the you know, as soon as you see the fur. Uh, that's one of the big indicators. And again you know, being familiar with the with the black bears, seeing the way the eye placement was, Seeing the width. Uh, that's probably the biggest thing, is the width of the eyes. And no longer one yes, oh absolutely another another thing too. And and I was thinking about this, I told you in a private chat, I said when I was coming back and I and I think I included this on my video as well. I heard what sounded like like a possible tree knock, and I'm going through I didn't think it was a bear, But the more and more I'm thinking about it, I think it was the I think it was a bear. That was what they called a jaw pop. They popped their jaw. And that's not really a good thing to hear, uh because basically what they're doing is they're they're they're popping that that joint out so that they're getting ready to attack. Now, I heard this down down in the ravine probably, and what we have is we have it will go down at a.
Speaker 5: At a steep angle.
Speaker 3: Then you have what's called a shelf, which will be anywhere from you know, it could just be a couple of feet wide to you know, struggle, you know, a yards wide, and then it'll drop down again. I think it was about two shelves below me. But I heard that it sounded like somebody taking a Ditchie cup and go like that. And I heard on two consecutive vacations, so I'm thinking more and more, especially with it being with Salas being with with cubs, that it was probably an overprotective mother that was probably letting me know that it was uh, you know, they don't they don't get to see humans back there all that much. So even when during the prime honting season, I walk out one hunter, uh going back in that area, and that was it. Uh. Usually any other place with with that type of environment, you you'd see at least a handful of people, but this one here, it was, you know, just absolutely desolate.
Speaker 11: So I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 3: I was talking to our friend Mike Ann about cameras and batteries because I'm thinking the battery is.
Speaker 11: Probably what drew the bear in.
Speaker 3: So we're going to be talking about that over the next couple of days and going for there other point, Matt, And I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean to interrupt him.
Speaker 11: Oh no, no, no, no, Only if.
Speaker 7: It's a battery thing, or if it's a scent that the petroleum in the plastic of the cam itself is attracting these things, because this is this happens quite often where a bear will just want to gnaw and chew on a trail cam. And I don't know, I have no evidence to say yeah or name, but I'm wondering if it's a scent that's being given.
Speaker 5: Off by the plastic and the petroleum in that plastic.
Speaker 3: So funny story. When I got the game camera, it was. It was, and you will see it on the Patreon video when I when I'm able to get that done.
Speaker 5: There's no teeth marks on it.
Speaker 11: Okay, So, but the ones where I thought it may.
Speaker 5: Have been a human is the.
Speaker 3: Is the lid where you have your batteries in your your game camera was actually uh that was manipulated somehow, and I think that was probably from the bear trying to get in. So uh so either work, you know, I'm gonna talk to Mike about it and uh and get some recommendations. Also, there's you call them bear boxes, right, so, uh, which is something to protect it.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to get that uh switching.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I'm sorry, Matt. Like I said, folks, bear with us. We're on a little bit of delay today. Bear As Vance was talking about though, that's one of the things we find interesting is the bear scent. Like that's what attracts them to things like coolers and refrigerators, right, It's the formaldehyde and the installation of those things. Yes, and the bears have an excellent scent. Uh well, you know, much more better than us. I don't know how they handle their own stinky asses, but they do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But no, to your point, when you see the camera were lays, it looks like somebody kind of just.
Speaker 8: Sit on the ground there.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not shoot up, it's you know, it's really the video footage seems a little.
Speaker 8: Bit more violent than the outcome, right or it's it's just interesting.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad you got it and you talk about this area where we you know, interact. You know, we haven't had a lot of bear activity up that way, but you and I tracked a big one.
Speaker 8: That one, well.
Speaker 2: We didn't track it to its end terminus that we knew it was a bear, but we could tell by the size of its its pause it was it was a bear.
Speaker 8: And so we know they're.
Speaker 2: Up there, and it's some of the dangers that we do run into having to deal with you know, real I don't want to say real wildlife, but known while life, and folks just got to prepare yourself of knowing it's a good You know, when something takes down your game cam doesn't mean it's a big foot. When something attacks your campsite doesn't mean it's a big foot. You know, there are things you can do that can keep yourself safe.
Speaker 8: And like.
Speaker 2: You know, allerd to there a moment Ago alluded to the jaw popping. That's not a sound you want to hear. That's a bear in distress. That's an aggravated bear. And you're a few moments away from being a hot lunch if you hear that. So get to know these things. My biggest fear is snakes. I'm not a huge snake guy. I could care less about them. Matt, and I spent a lot of time in the single most infested rattlesnake area in Pennsylvania, and I've been watching some videos, Matt, and I'll tell you what, My comfort level is getting so much better because I'm understanding the animal more than I was beforehand. I know why they're important, and I know the danger signs and what the look for to kind of stay away from those areas where they're probably propagating.
Speaker 3: Yes, and and honestly, I mean, you know, I hate to put yeah, there's a word for it, and please chime in on it.
Speaker 5: And when you give human emotions to.
Speaker 11: An animal, exercise, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But to probably put it the best way is the snake doesn't want anything to do with us, you know, like that's why it loves out there, you know, like it's not it's you know, they they they don't want to be around humans. So they try to go in these you know, you know, god forsaken places, and uh, you know, when they see human they're like, yeah, you know, they're not coming out and attacking us unless you step on it, or unless you unless you're a threat most most bites are to the hand, you know, when somebody's going to grab something.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a few bites that are too Uh. There are common bites to the ankles, but uh, the more prevalent bite is to the hand.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And they see that.
Speaker 3: As a as a threat, and they're gonna they're gonna, you know, take uh take ash on that.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm not gonna try to touch it or bother it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and James Major are welcome.
Speaker 8: We can't hear you, but we see you. Now. We can't hear you, but we see you. Rangers report to the commander immediately go ahead their match. So we got figures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, uh, you know, we had that going on, but now and I kind of I kind of I kind of put something into the uh in with the chat before. But uh, we ended up we're in Kentucky on a little MANI vacation. Beautiful state, but we drove the back roads of West Virginia too, uh to get to where we're at. We want to take the scenic route and it was totally amazing. And and once uh, once we ended up getting here, I went on the big Foot mapping project and the amount of sightings and the territory reminds me of the area where we do our research in.
Speaker 8: So we can.
Speaker 3: Get you know, two of our friends, less Odell or doctor Russ Jones to come on the show and to elaborate on some of the West Virginia sidings.
Speaker 5: That would be fantastic.
Speaker 3: And and I was even looking at you know, possibly doing uh, doing a trip down in the late summer when historically there there have been a number of sightings there.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, Kentucky is a hot spot.
Speaker 7: It is believe that our not Yeah, no, Kentucky has a numerous amount of really interesting sighting reports that I found completely fascinating.
Speaker 5: But I've been through Kentucky numerous times.
Speaker 7: I could understand why it is that kind of a terrain and however you want.
Speaker 5: To decide to landscape natural terrain.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I would see Kentucky is a very prominent spot that you could.
Speaker 5: See something that we haven't discovered yet.
Speaker 10: Vance got lucky in Kentucky. But trying, still trying, James Baker, try again.
Speaker 2: No love, love can keep us together, Bakers trying tonight, guys, we are getting smiled by this is an open face.
Speaker 8: So if you're in the chat and you have a question. Shine them through Henry.
Speaker 2: We've been looking at that lovely, shiny happy face there.
Speaker 8: What's going on in Henry world?
Speaker 9: Well, I've put together a list of all of my big shirt books, and I've had to constantly updated because I'll be like, oh, yeah, I've got that book.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I've got that book. So I had to constantly updated. But I put my list on Facebook, so you guys want to check it out on my page, you can't.
Speaker 8: Henry, how many are you up to? Now?
Speaker 11: One hundred sixty six?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Look at you. I'm so waiting for the Henry May book to come out, so that to be autographic to me. Now, yeah book.
Speaker 11: Maybe or maybe not.
Speaker 8: That's going to be the title of his book.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, Bigfoot last right? Yeah?
Speaker 11: One thing one?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was gonna say a suggestion, uh to anyone on on Henry's page.
Speaker 5: What I did?
Speaker 3: I mean, that list is incredible and there's so many books in there that I haven't read and I'm really waiting to. So what I did was on on Facebook. I actually saved Henry's post.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: That way, I can you know, I don't have to go searching for it. It's on my safe list. I'm looking for something to uh, you know, to read. Boom, you know, I'm going away to Henry's. I'm telling you that the two big ones in the in the community are Henry and Daniel Prez.
Speaker 5: Between the two of.
Speaker 3: Them, you know, they have the best listing of books.
Speaker 5: So kudos to Henry for an awesome list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I had a lot until Henry started listing them. But what I think is amazing, And Henry, you could probably give a little bit more context to this is like years ago, maybe they were only like thirty or forty books, and now there's so many now, Henry, the question that people want to know is, and be honest with us, do you have the big photootica books as part of that bibliography?
Speaker 11: Will no?
Speaker 2: Huhh yeah, See we were wondering I would have gone for those first well VANSASM I was surprised, right, So that's not in the Henry May literary collection.
Speaker 8: Huh whoa, whoa?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, listen, someone out there cares about them because people are buying them or people wouldn't be writing them.
Speaker 8: But in all series business like, talk about that a little bit. Henry like when I was.
Speaker 2: A kid, the library may have had four or five books on Bigfoot, right, and now there's just so many it.
Speaker 5: Takes an entire aisle in a library now.
Speaker 7: It sure it is.
Speaker 8: Coortually.
Speaker 11: I think my library, well all your hands, the big cookbooks, they used to add quite a few.
Speaker 2: Well maybe when you leave the mortal coil, you can donate yours.
Speaker 8: To a library.
Speaker 2: You know, I keep telling my kids that, I mean, I'm going to live for one hundred and fifty I'll probably you know, books probably won't be a thing then. Maybe I don't know, but my collection's going to be left to somebody who will appreciate Bigfoot books. Maybe the library, because again, as I was a kid, we didn't have very many and the Handcock publisher Handcock House Publishing carts weren't everywhere across the United States. And now you're fuck if you could buy books even at uh well, there's I'm sure fewer bookstores now than ever.
Speaker 8: It's just incredible that the times have changed.
Speaker 2: And now even having them digitally, it's nice because you can keep your you can keep your library with you virtually anywhere you go.
Speaker 8: If there's just something about.
Speaker 2: Having a book and when I fall asleep at night reading a book, it doesn't hurt nearly as much as if I drop an iPad on my face, which hurts.
Speaker 8: It's it's not a.
Speaker 5: Funny, nice soft paper pages I see.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, better than a glass screen cracking you across the bridge at your nose. Oh boy, guys, it's nine twenty five. Let's take a break here and play the big Foot Bluehorn, and then when we come back we'll talk about maybe some of these some new things in the bigfoot world. So smoke them, if you got them, shake one off. We'll be back well after this.
Speaker 8: If you have to tinkle, is what I meant you big foot born. And I love Armenians.
Speaker 11: There I love.
Speaker 8: They're just Harry bastards. That's all that is. There's just they know it.
Speaker 5: They're Harry.
Speaker 8: I have a good friend, his name is.
Speaker 5: Call him Tony.
Speaker 8: Right one.
Speaker 5: Then I walked into the room he was changing.
Speaker 8: I went to his house and pick him up.
Speaker 12: Wo he was changing. I swear to god, I thought he's wearing a sweater with nipples.
Speaker 1: It was the harrys It's the harrious man.
Speaker 5: He did like a freaking bigfoot.
Speaker 2: That's I think that's where the legend of sasquatch came from.
Speaker 12: There's no big Foot, there's some Armenian camping naked.
Speaker 11: In the words going hello.
Speaker 8: His Harry was just hanging along and it's.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 8: Our meetings are just hurry, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is exactly why we have a disclaimer at the beginning of our show. Seanan, you might want to look into how many our minion people are actually listening to a sasquat show. Speaking of Armenion people, in Michigan, a forty seven year old man and his son were bowfishing near Plum Creek and Railroad bridges in Michigan when his dog startled something betting in the marsh. Their dog went after. What they originally fought was I heard of deer. This claim sighting was reported to the BFRO of Michigan.
Speaker 8: Quote.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, I heard rustling in a tree to the left and a huge thud hitting the ground from the tree. A big, heavy animal hit the ground and crouched and started moving towards me through the brush. My dog fired off from the right of me and towards the creature. The forty seven year old said in his report. The dog almost got to it, but the creature shot off extremely fast through the trees and brush. The dog chased the creature up a slope and over the train tracks. Then I called for my dog to come back now. Both the father and the son described the animal as being as large as a bear, but looking like a gorilla. After following the creature a short distance, they left. You think Bfiroh investigator Moneymaker spoke with both the father and the twelve year old son on the incident and wrote that he believes that both are credible and freshly descriptive about what happened to them on that morning just over a week ago.
Speaker 8: They reported, this.
Speaker 1: Incident happened so fast that there was no time to even consider trying to take a photograph of it. The whole encounter lasted less than ten seconds. The way it goes on from beginning to end, we can do about that. The whole encounter lasted less than ten seconds period. They don't need beginning to end. Moneymakers stated that the duo reported the creature to be roughly ten feet up in the tree when it jumped down. At no time was it facing the two humans. The point at which they got that CLIs.
Speaker 5: Look at it is.
Speaker 1: When it was ascending the embankment, they could see the hairy back and big butt cheeks pretty clearly for a few seconds. According to the BFRORO Bigfoot Reports in Michigan, a relatively common ranking number eight in the nation in Bigfoot Reports, when we come back, strap your food up high and zip those tents.
Speaker 8: You listening, So the big football hunt right here on the Sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Experience as anybody ever told you, Hey, nuns knockers, if not, just.
Speaker 1: Visit godknockers dot org. Read about the encounter. They kick this whole thing up. Plus you can purchase one, two, three or more tree knockers. I'm not sure what you thought we were talking about. God Knockers has a parker of gifts and merchandise two from Awsomer pearl ware. Ain't even something for as a baby. Find jewelry and sausage to please anyone's case, Bud, stop on buying, Give a hello to Gwendolyn and Michael herself. Now that you know where to get some toy knockers. They make funifts or accessories for the squatch bag. Just visit Godknockers dot org again god Knockers dot Org.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the twenty twenty five PA Bigfoot Camping Adventure.
Speaker 1: When you ask, well, it's August twenty second and August twenty third at Benner's Metal Run RB Campground in Farmington, Pennsylvania. This event is brought to you by a friend of the Sasquatch Experience, Eric Altman, and, as he says, join us for fun and exciting Bigfoot weekend at Benner's Metal Run Campground in Farmington, Pennsylvania. Here from expert speakers like Oh I Don't know Sean Forker, and learn from hands on workshops, share Bigfoot stories, explore the mysterious words, and uncover evidence of Bigfoot's presence. This event is perfect for all Bigfoot paranormal enthusiasts, So pack your camping gear, gather your friends, and be prepared for a thrilling weekend. And all proceeds are going to charity.
Speaker 2: Thanks again for listening to this edition of the Bigfoot Bluehorn right here on.
Speaker 1: The Sasquatch Experience.
Speaker 12: And as the Kleenex always says, to my runny nose until we meet again them, So as we were taking a break, I just took a moment to post the video.
Speaker 2: That Matt was talking about onto the Sasquatch Experience Facebook page, so you folks can go check that out and watch the video. Matt did a good job putting it together. So Matt, we thank you and hope you go and enjoy that, folks again. Facebook dot com forward slash Sasquatch Experience. Also, by the way, i've even been the Sasquat Experience dot com yet we've given it a little bit of an upgrade.
Speaker 8: So go there, check it out and enjoy. Have a little fun. Guys, We're back.
Speaker 2: Tonight talking about some things, and Matt, you found So Matt vance, you found some interesting topics you talked about in the news segment. You know, it seems like I'm not going to cast anche here, Matt. Moneymakers getting a lot of investigations going on out there. A lot of these BFRO updated reports, investigative reports are done by Matt right.
Speaker 7: Well, this as you reported in the news segment, it was reported to the BFRO of Michigan, and then Matt picked it up from there and then interviewed these two. I had a couple of questions.
Speaker 5: From that news report, but I didn't put him in there, which is okay. But I guess the essence in which you take away from.
Speaker 7: It all is that it was a size of a bear, don't looked like a gorilla.
Speaker 5: And as it was ascending up the embankment to.
Speaker 7: The railroad tracks, I had a very hairy back and.
Speaker 5: Harry Buttox.
Speaker 7: I'm not trying to make fun of it, but hey, this is the witness testimony, and.
Speaker 5: He felt that that was very credible.
Speaker 8: Baker any chiming in.
Speaker 4: There, I'm just trying to why we're harrybacks and Buttoxes. I mean, now, I've seen some horrible things out on the land, but nothing that bad.
Speaker 8: Henry, Hey opines there?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, well you have to think about this.
Speaker 11: This is a report that was given to the BFRO, and I'm not going to say this isn't the incredible court, but hey, moneymakers doing wrong?
Speaker 8: Fog.
Speaker 5: I remember the Sonoma ritage? Yep?
Speaker 2: Well, Henry, a lot of people may not remember the Sonoma footage. You know, we're coming up in a whole new generation of folks who only know people from their television exploits, not the you know, the research exploits beforehand, and it's okay to be wrong. Can I say that first and foremost. I don't think anybody is dismissing that, because we've all been wrong a time or two.
Speaker 8: But go ahead, Henry, you finish your thought there.
Speaker 11: Well, the Slowa footage turned out to be from Pi and Telor their show called Bullshit Right, And what they do is they got a guy in the suit to walk out there and someone filmed it. So and John Freys, I'm not sure if he's still a BFRO. He was the one who pointed out it was it was a guy.
Speaker 2: That John friedis. Of course, what was his project, project Blue North?
Speaker 8: Was that it? Or Blue North?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean again, folks that people don't have a lot of familiarity with because they're not on TV these days, but a lot of folks that we looked up to in the early part of our research, right, John friedas is one of them, the law enforcement guy that got into Bigfoot. Who else do we have that we could put into.
Speaker 8: That same category?
Speaker 2: You know, Hey, I think I just learned that Bart Katino is starting a YouTube channel up cool So let me see if I can get the name of that, because I think that's.
Speaker 8: Going to be interesting for people to watch.
Speaker 2: You know, Bart's also somebody that's been doing this a long time that folks need to know and they need to get out there and experience small town monsters.
Speaker 8: Is it's called Study Sasquatch actually is the name of that channel.
Speaker 2: So go check it out Study Sasquatch on YouTube. It's our friend Bart Katino and take a gander, because I think one of the first things he goes after is his.
Speaker 8: Own thermal footage. But again, as I said, it's important for people to go check out some of these esteemed investigators. They may not have a.
Speaker 2: Lot of familiarity with, and so we call out some of these reports.
Speaker 8: You know, this one.
Speaker 2: I think it also kind of goes back to what you and I were talking about in Matt with the recent Pennsylvania reports. You know, we're hitting too loose with the data initially because you can't do a really good follow up qurect without compromise, and I have a problem with that. And in this situation, Vance, you know, you said you had some questions. I think this is the perfect form to share those questions.
Speaker 5: All right. Well, in that report.
Speaker 7: It stated that this thing started moving towards them, the father and the son.
Speaker 5: But then in a paragraph later said never made eye contact with the two of them.
Speaker 7: It also stated that the dog was trying was alerted to what they thought were dear in the marsh, but this thing was in a tree.
Speaker 5: That's two contradictory points of view there.
Speaker 7: How are you moving towards him if he's never making eye contact with you?
Speaker 2: And why how do you know it's How do you know it's moving towards you? How do you know it's intended is to come to you?
Speaker 5: Wrnan?
Speaker 8: I mean you don't need to make eye contact per se to see it. You think general direction would guide it.
Speaker 2: But you know to your point though, vance you do have some you know, statements, and I think it even goes back and Matt, I'll go back to that last one. You and I investigated or we talked. He didn't really investigate per se as we talked to the witness. You know, did you talk to anybody at this No? I didn't talk to anybody. Oh I talked to Wes from Sasquatch Chronicles. You know, you know, I made a bigger name in this field than you know, than a lot of folks.
Speaker 8: It's Wes in terms of.
Speaker 2: You know, notoriety like those little things stand out and they're important, and it's not the throw shade, and it's not to make anybody feel bad about themselves, but in the moment, it's to think critically, in the excitement, are you really capturing all the information accurately? And are you embellishing because someone's paying attention?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good point, you know.
Speaker 2: So often we hear what's the impetus for folks to fake bigfoot settings?
Speaker 8: You're not going to get famous, no, but you're going to get attention. People are going to pay attention to you. Someone's going to listen, and that's important to some folks.
Speaker 11: And you make about a point.
Speaker 4: I mean, how many times have we've gone to conferences and somebody's stood up and has to have the most outlandish story in the room because.
Speaker 11: I want everybody look and go, oh my god, that happened to you?
Speaker 4: Right, And then every time the story just acts and I understand telling a story like me and Shawn tell stories all the time, and a lot of times Sean will fill in gaps that.
Speaker 11: I don't have, and I'll fill in gaps and then.
Speaker 4: The next time we tell the story, I don't have that gap because I remember when we told the story. It's not that the story changes, not that I'm lying, It's that I don't remember that part as clearly as he did, and then the next time I did. So every time you tell the story, it does get a little writer in descriptive. But then when you start adding, we're also saw an alien and there was a large footprint and.
Speaker 11: It disappeared, and then it's blue, and then.
Speaker 4: It's blah blah blah. You know, like it brings me croissants every morning. No it doesn't, Okay, nou, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: But you know, there's also the art of storytelling, which I think sometimes embellishment happens to keep it interesting for the person telling the story too. You tell the same story twenty thirty times, you're gonna.
Speaker 8: Get tired of telling the story. Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 4: And they even start not telling points of the story because you're like, everybody's heard that.
Speaker 2: Shit, right, Well, we didn't even tell about my encounter up on the mountain half the time, I forget to talk about the glowsticks, like because in my mind, also keep in mind, I'm still reliving some of the traumatic experiences from the encounter, right, So give some folks some break on that. But I'll say this, some of these encounters, you know, to Vance's point, where do they stop making sense?
Speaker 8: Where do they contradict it? And where do you go?
Speaker 2: And some folks are just so eager, I feel to be investigators and to go out and investigate. They want these folks to see bigfoot because that's when more feather they could put in their hat. Matt, you and I had several encounters last year. The one you went out and investigated, you have a shadow of a doubt was not a bigfoot, and you were not shy about reporting that back.
Speaker 8: And I think that's what you know integrity.
Speaker 2: Yes, we want to be bigfoot investigators, but that comes with the price. That means we have to be honest with the evidence, but to be honest with the narrative, we have to be honest what's being told us and are we capturing it accurately. When I did that phone interview, I had five pages of notes that Matt and I went over again and again, and we'll still go over till the end of time because they're still part of our repertoire, still part of our case files.
Speaker 8: But at some.
Speaker 2: Point when you go through these stories, go through these encounters, you know, are you really trying to find evidence to say Bigfoot is real, or you're looking for evidence to say, hey, this was a bear, this was a person, this was their grandchildren out for a hike.
Speaker 8: This was not what they think it is. And how do you.
Speaker 2: Bring those people to understand that without upsetting them? Because sometimes the people the witnesses are so bought in they want it to be Bigfoot more than anything.
Speaker 4: And sometimes you have to stay back and say, is this hurting them, to tell them right to their face that they may have no clue what they're talking about, or is it better just to kind of let's just get back in the car, you know, and just let's forget you were here.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday, Santa Savant says confirmation bias is real.
Speaker 8: And that's very true.
Speaker 2: And I think one of the things we're guilty of is we do it on this podcast all the time, and all our podcast friends do it. Is we and I say this all the time. We give the world's greatest guide to hoaxing. But that makes us need to be more in tune an alert and not take all these folks. If you come to us with a Bigfoot sighting, we want to believe you. But it's not about wanting to believe, it's about what the evidence is before us. I still want my kids to believe your Santa, I still knowsters.
Speaker 11: We want to be age to be right.
Speaker 2: We are ready to believe you, right, but you've got to show us something. I want my kids to believe in, Santa. I want to feel good moments. I want all these things to be. The reality is most times they're not, and folks need to If we're gonna be serious about this and we're gonna treat this like a legitimate scientific inquiry, then we have to do some weeding in this garden.
Speaker 8: That's the reality.
Speaker 2: We have to pull some of these these weeds out and get folks to understand. And right now, so many of these fields of study are converging. Cryptozoology has become the big buzzword in the big field of study, and everybody that's out looking for Bigfoot wants to.
Speaker 8: Find a dog man that's not real.
Speaker 2: But okay, uh, you know, they want all these things to be.
Speaker 8: They just can't, right, you know, Sean.
Speaker 7: On that point, even the most recent sightings in video that had been posted recently, everything.
Speaker 5: Is still blurry. I don't get it, dude, I don't get it.
Speaker 13: We just had a hunter said, oh I call it, you know on Bigfoot and it's family across and everything is so undecisive because it's out of focus.
Speaker 5: Why is this happening constantly?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Vance, I said the same thing as Steve Coles did the analysis on that, and go.
Speaker 8: Check it out Steve does.
Speaker 2: We don't do analysis because our smart friends do it for us. So we just go and watch it and re opined because you know, they've already done hard work.
Speaker 8: But there's magic in that because they've proven to us they're all the same way like we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to believe you. Thank you Henriy for that. We want to believe you.
Speaker 8: We just need to see it. But Vance to your point, at some point in time, these videos have to clear up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, they.
Speaker 8: Have to clear up. There's no excuse for it at this point.
Speaker 2: My god, you could watch an ant shit with a new Samsung phone, you know, like, at what point does it not get ridiculous? And it's so frustrating because we're never going to get that evidence we need if we can't improve. I've always said I think national geographic quality evidence would be great.
Speaker 8: Too, photographic and document evidence, right fighting Sean.
Speaker 7: I mean, we watch videos of a leopard taking down at deer, right, it's an HD.
Speaker 13: That and then you get a video that's posted, Oh, hunter caught an entire family of sasquatch mo went through a feel.
Speaker 7: Really, I couldn't tell if that was, you know, a bunch of via cons moving through the jungle.
Speaker 5: I can't tell. I have no idea what I'm looking at, but.
Speaker 11: Yet you have these HD videos.
Speaker 5: It's just it's so frustrating. It really is.
Speaker 2: Sandwich sav i'ms in again that says they will call it fake for being too good though.
Speaker 8: Which is the other side of that coin. I believe that as well.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, man, and so, I mean the one the one point is, though, is when we're going out. I'm a hunter myself, so uh, and I have friends of mine that they like to videotape themselves, and you know we're doing all that. You know, you know, we're out there with our with our cell phones, or we're out there with a GoPro uh, the National Geographic Cruise. I mean they're out there with you know, the best quality telephono lenses for long just viewing. So if we had somebody out there who was a photographer, a wildlife photographer that wanted to uh, you know, go sit in a blind for a week in a big foot hotspot, I think our chances of finding something would be, of getting something on film, would be much better than if it's you know, me, Sean James, you know, running around north central PA with our iPhones.
Speaker 5: But if we have like I said, the telephoto.
Speaker 3: Lenses when we go Uptel County and we and people up there for the for the elk Rud, I see these lenses. I mean there is you know, probably three feet long, you know, and they could get every single detail. If we had somebody like that with that type of equipment out out in the woods, you know, we may have something. Now. I think Nywak had had done similar. They did have some really high end photography equipment, but for whatever reason, they just couldn't. They just were in the right place at the right time for those photos.
Speaker 2: Well that's the second part of that, right being in the right place at the right time. But you know, you talk about you know, good photography, you know, I think of my friend, our friend who goes up there all the time in our part, John Green, no relation to the other John Green. But John does some fantastic photography of eagles. If folks haven't gone checked it out John Green Photography. And John had a sighting a few years ago and his camera bag and everything was in his seat and he just you know, it was a roadside crossing. Again we talk about those not being so magnificent, yet they are. And he saw it disappear into the field and that was it. But you know, you have to be in the right place at the right time for it to happen, just like thermals, same time, Like positioning and being in the right place is really important. That's why the importance of associating the data with like the Bigfoot mapping project, you know, which we tried to do years ago in just Pennsylvania with the Keystone Bigfoot project. You know, can we look at the data from moon phase to time of year, to you know, different situations where can we best deploy ourselves so we have the best chance. It's like storm hunting, storm chasing for a big hairy creature, right, it's no different. The variables are the same.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But those tornado videos are pretty clear and decisive.
Speaker 8: Right, right, that's the difference.
Speaker 7: But what I think my you know, vehicles dish camera. I can clip off my vehicles dash cammer it is so crystal clear, right hi definition. And this is what tries me nuts. And I always go back to that. You know, Mitch Hedberg's comment of.
Speaker 11: Brudfoot is blurry.
Speaker 5: It is not the photographer's fault.
Speaker 7: There is a lot of lout of focused creature run in the countryside.
Speaker 2: Just think of those folks on the interdimensional platform and I'll tell you why it's blurry because it's out of phase.
Speaker 8: Well whatever that.
Speaker 5: Part I don't buy into. I really don't.
Speaker 7: You know, these people are picking up something that's happening in front of them and they pick up their camera to record it.
Speaker 14: I can take my camera, you can have.
Speaker 7: Fingerprints all over the lens and it would still be a lot clearer than what I'm looking at is what's.
Speaker 5: Just recently posted, And it trade me nuts.
Speaker 11: It's like, come on.
Speaker 4: If you remember and I referenced what things have actually happened. Is we also that thing with the deer, and we all had cameras and we were all ready to go.
Speaker 8: We were even.
Speaker 11: Talking about seeing stuff, and no one got any pictures off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, when we saw it coming, we saw that deer was going to get obliterated.
Speaker 11: I knew I what I mean.
Speaker 4: But but my point though is is that like I get the technologies there and the other thing is there.
Speaker 11: But I really think that we talk about the evidence, and we talked about the other thing. Though. I don't think our major players are going to find.
Speaker 5: This concrete evidence.
Speaker 11: I'll pick Holpman out of them blue because I know him.
Speaker 4: I don't see him seeing getting the greatest video on planet. But one hundred percent it I see somebody, some randomallee on our way home, gets a through dash cam or some random guys driving and there's a dash cam video that and then he you know, and then they.
Speaker 11: Find more evidence. I really feel that if this is to.
Speaker 8: Be those him Blue people, single root vaper.
Speaker 5: You know, right, all right?
Speaker 11: But you get my point though.
Speaker 14: Well, you know, did you like people here at the point example, how of the future?
Speaker 5: I'll clear out a picture? Did you get now?
Speaker 7: You know, between Baker and myself and Sean, we saw a.
Speaker 5: Deer explode in vaporized.
Speaker 8: We had the picture.
Speaker 14: The pictures were called flopping very clear pictures, and I've.
Speaker 11: Used I used my I used my standard phone. I got to come across the clear.
Speaker 5: We did not feed him.
Speaker 11: He was going to be against it law.
Speaker 14: I'm really did photographs of it in once than three seconds. We got some really good photographs. We have a really good.
Speaker 2: Exchange going on in the chat, and I's gonna kind of summarize it here a little bit.
Speaker 8: As we go through Sandwich Savant and foot.
Speaker 2: Plan, foot Clan goes, I don't think the PG film is even that great once you realize there are people having habituation experiences that are much more entertaining than some passing glimpse, even though it's great video.
Speaker 8: At a point then we.
Speaker 2: Go down to Savant, who says, well, as soon as I find it here, you would think an alleged habituation situation would bear way more fruit. No one has produced sufficient evidence thus far. That's why I'm highly skeptical of habituation. I am with Sandwich Savant where Alli and I are lock and step in this one, because that's the biggest problem I have. At some point, when you get these creatures so comfortable with you that you can give them a freaking hunk of garlic, or it knocks in your back door. At some point you're going to be able to get a camera picture of it. Hey, commit Hary, and that'll happen. Now, I'm not saying, you know, foot plans also wrong because.
Speaker 8: Could there be.
Speaker 2: Could there be a gbituation situations going on that people aren't talking about.
Speaker 8: Oh I think that happened by my age. That was not an habituation situation.
Speaker 5: That was to get a horrible situation.
Speaker 11: Well, if you watch the.
Speaker 4: Whole movie, it does plot tire a plot that there is kind of an habituation.
Speaker 5: When they explain why.
Speaker 11: The big you need the duo?
Speaker 8: You need the duo watch a long way.
Speaker 11: I don't get Let's see your video.
Speaker 5: Let's see your videos, baly in.
Speaker 2: O, Henry once I've seen my only ones, but I have it on video doing mouth pops to me and ringing a hanging ringing a hanging bell at my gifting area.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, and that's interesting.
Speaker 11: So I.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Allowed to say their name because I'm probably gonna be sued one day. But there you go, Henry, you could.
Speaker 11: Say you start. Ryan's man just called it a little bit chat. Yeah, right, Well, what ends the.
Speaker 4: Thing is though, if if if if you have a hit habituation situation or when I say that, then that's fine, But then you should be spitting.
Speaker 5: Out evidence like it's water.
Speaker 11: Like. Maybe you don't have film, but you should have footprints, You should have scatt you should have.
Speaker 4: Like if if I got dinner in my on my land, I can walk by the next day and I can tell you where they were.
Speaker 11: I go, friends, I got ship, I got you know, if I got a.
Speaker 4: Little toughs of phone now and then, but you could you can really habituate my property.
Speaker 2: So the more if you go back into the archives of the show and listen to I Think It's cooked Forest creature, it's the name of the episode. Maybe uh, we had a what perhaps we could consider a habituation situation going on. We did find glops of this big fricking groopy pancake shit around this house. We did have things disappearing. We did have a car with pictures of what could be hair print markings on it from when it scooched across the hood. But like my dog, we didn't have photographs of it, right, we didn't have photographs of it, And that.
Speaker 8: Was the thing.
Speaker 2: We had some interesting sounds, but we never made it a big deal because we didn't have what we felt was good enough evidence.
Speaker 8: And you know those folks, now you know my old my old.
Speaker 2: Research partner, Ernie Delt passed away, So folks, you know I didn't bring that up on the show. That's still something we're going through in processing. Ernie was a good dude, spent a lot of time in going through some of these old reports. Brings back memories. But you know, the scon's point here, why does it seem that those who have habituation situations have mostly stories and not physical evidence?
Speaker 8: And that's that's a great point. And then I go back to you know, go back to Cook Forest with that situation.
Speaker 2: But then I also go into Tom Pale's book The Locals, where there's some very interesting stories, you know which ones I'm talking about Henry, where these little girl who's death, that she has ongoing encounters with the bigfoot, Jane's doing hand motions.
Speaker 11: So what the graituation? The only question I really have is that you have to look at it like any other relationship of the wild animal.
Speaker 5: What are they getting out of?
Speaker 11: What the situation? Because like when you feed here deer getting food, I understand that, okay, but what is that? What is the Bigfoot getting out of this coming to your house every day? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And there the things is like, if it's getting all these things from you and giving you all these gifts, then why can't you show us the gifts and like get an idea where those gifts were.
Speaker 11: I don't know. Did they get them from? You know, they get them from a Hallmark story, you know what I mean? You know, like to be an error.
Speaker 2: I have seen some photos of what are supposed gifts back to folks that have done some gifting.
Speaker 8: And you know, we have some friends who are really firmly.
Speaker 2: Into the gifting camp.
Speaker 8: They are really into that. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Really fruitful in my experiences, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to the concept of it. But is there a I don't know, is it reciprocating gifting with gifting? You know, you throw your dog at stick, it brings them back to you because it likes it. You bring it at apple, it brings you something back. Does it necessarily is it a.
Speaker 10: Gift or is it a.
Speaker 4: You know, kill is a mouse that gives it to you because you're the it's leader, you know, like.
Speaker 11: Sharing its prayer. I don't know cats.
Speaker 5: I'm a dart person, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh it's interesting to say, well, it's ten o'clock ice, it's the.
Speaker 5: End of that hour.
Speaker 2: We do have an open song tonight, some great discussion, foot plan, Standwich Savant, Scott, Brian Jay, everybody. Thank you for participating in a lively chat tonight and bake their ahead.
Speaker 8: Folks.
Speaker 2: You can listen this Sasquatch Experience each and every other week.
Speaker 8: You can go to YouTube and.
Speaker 2: Check us out at Sasquatch. You can join our Patreon for a little as doctor hunt Henry take us out with those dulcet tones.
Speaker 11: I'll be good, bi get a.
Speaker 8: This has been the Sasquatch Experience. We'll see you in the leagues.
Speaker 15: And you've been listening to Sasquatch Experience, please wat an interview where this podcast has been consumed to show your experience, either us on Facebook, our website, or email us info at sasquatch Experience dot com.
Speaker 8: Keep on squatching