Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 2: You are about to witness a most amazing emote has comsing living man's property.
Speaker 3: Of all time. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 4: Then you did it, Then you did it?
Speaker 5: Where you did? Allowed to play, collowed to play, come out to name, come out to play the personage sister Wolf.
Speaker 6: So sun is rising, John, don't wake up, wake up now, don't go worry.
Speaker 3: We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 6: Jener wits Holt saus station k m ot home go.
Speaker 3: This is it's a family bee.
Speaker 2: Don't turn out time jus wait and say.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Are you ready to jo It's time to start to show.
Speaker 6: Plastick regling about Presco whisping.
Speaker 5: Many Marty show, Welcome to.
Speaker 3: The work in week.
Speaker 6: It's all such a bore kick that makes up that up in and make it hardcore. Hey, your whispy and then mess picked up your soul. There a lot.
Speaker 5: You're on the air now as.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five listen online website that rockskmod dot com. Past shows available on iTunes search under b MMS.
Speaker 3: Listen with your cell phone.
Speaker 2: Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS sixty nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn, Good morning Gimpee.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Tickets to see the Black Crows are up for grabs today at seven thirty. That show is August eighth. That's a Saturday at the Hard Rock. Tickets available Hard Rocksino Tulsa dot com. We're gonna see what Lindsay wants to talk about. We got fill in the blank news. We got our top five songs today, Top five songs about slutty.
Speaker 3: Women from listener Lucy Lips Lucy.
Speaker 2: Sorry sorry, there's no why loose lips Lucy not Lucy, I mean technically. And then we're gonna talk Trillers baseball as they are back in town at one oak Field.
Speaker 3: I saw this headline going around and I'll read it.
Speaker 2: You guys can evalu eight French teen woke from a three week como believing she fell in love, had triplets and them for seven years. In an alternate life now needing therapy to deal with grief.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Sad.
Speaker 3: So you go right into that must be true.
Speaker 4: I mean traumatic for her.
Speaker 2: So you go right into that must be true. Yeah, huh, GIMPI I don't think so. I think she had a dream.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true for her.
Speaker 3: Mm no, you're speaking of truth. I get it. But that doesn't mean it was real.
Speaker 4: No, but in her mind it was like it was when she was in a coma, Like Gimby said, she's had having this dream that felt totally real when she came to.
Speaker 1: I've had dreams, well that felt really really real when I was in them, But waking up, I'm like, wow, I was interesting. Knew it was a dream and went on about my business and didn't have to seek.
Speaker 4: Therapy for it, right, but said that it was a French teenager.
Speaker 2: It says French teen woke from a three week coma believing she fell in love, had triplets and raised them for seven years in an alternate life now needing therapy to deal with grief.
Speaker 3: Well, what's where's the grief? Because because that life's over? Yeah, well, I mean not really, it can still possibly happen. She's a teenager.
Speaker 2: No, but that life is over and it's not a good I think correlation for you to say that, you know, I had those dreams.
Speaker 3: I don't need therapy. You don't. You don't want to go to therapy for real stuff that's happened to you. I tried it. It sucks. It's not worth it for you, waste of money for anybody. But that's just my opinion. I to me, I couldn't find one source to validate the story at all. So you think she's just making the whole thing, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I think the people who have the website that made the meme are making it up. Okay, it's possible to have PTSD from Coma's yeah, but that vivid in that detailed and therapy no, yeah no.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking, like, because it said teen, I was thinking, when you're a teen, your brain is not fully functioned yet, and so you still can't really deal with that type of trauma, So you don't you can't really tell what's reality, and so that's why she would have to have the therapy from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's a great makeup story to get to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: To me, there's just too many like X factors too, that are warning signs that it's not real. Teen automatically trigger like, oh poor child, right, and then she had kids, Oh and now she doesn't oh.
Speaker 3: Grief, oh.
Speaker 2: Right, Like it's all these trigger words to make you think, all this stuff to make you feel like it's real.
Speaker 3: It is. I caught a fish this big. It may be true. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't find one source to validate it. And usually when there's a story like this, this alarming you, it's out there. Yeah, and you can find plenty of post on social media of people embellishing or going into detail about it, but they're not citing where they got that information. You know, they're just saying it happened, and does she need the therapy for just that? Why would the family disclose this? Why would this be I don't know if French French, I don't know if France has hippolaws.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they do to some capacity.
Speaker 2: Why would the family release this to make more aware the coma probably saved her life. Yeah, but we read these stories and we go automatically to, oh, it must be real. I don't believe a thing I see online. No, we saw the thing about uh Ogre being dead, and I was like, ah, hold on, I need to verify that a couple other ways before I just go with one post right saying rip Ogre, rip the guy from blood Sport.
Speaker 3: Right, But people are all in on this. It's dude, it's if you just do a search, it.
Speaker 2: May not be populating your algorithm, but that doesn't mean it's not out there and not popular.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It should be on the grand Internet somewhere, right, Yeah, not just finding it on Facebook or TikTok or Twitter whatever.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find a thing to back it up.
Speaker 2: I found plenty of posts where people that aren't legitimate sites going all in, but I couldn't find a thing validating it. I couldn't find anything that said that this is a real person, this really happened. If somebody text in if it's it's true, it's called being delusional. Corbyn, your microphone is awful, crackly bitch, don't I know it shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only thing I'm finding is is Facebook, Instagram, probably all the same stuff you found X, none of them on any kind of actual news source, CNN.
Speaker 3: Fucked whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: Even the Onion's not carrying it come on, you know it's not fake news if the onion's not carrying it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I wouldn't believe any of it. I wouldn't believe in it just simply because it's all social.
Speaker 2: Media, right, it gets it like this, this like anti medicine thing. I guess anti medical treatment. Well, bitch, put me in a coma, right, that sounds like a great f Would you like to be in a coma?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's fun?
Speaker 2: I assumeing like like this isn't like, hey, we got to put you into comas you don't feel pain type of thing, right.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, that's just you you felt right.
Speaker 2: They can wake me up at any time. I need a break idically induced coma. How long, lindsay, get some good sleep in? I guess I don't know. I don't know if you get good sleep in com chances of not coming out of it.
Speaker 3: I've never been in coma. I don't think I know anybody who has.
Speaker 2: What people say like when you get hypnotized, you get good sleep, or when you get going for surgery you get good sleep. I don't know if it's cold. I think it's the drug that puts you asleep. But okay, that's the thought of a camera. You're getting shoved up your butt. You're like, yeah, I don't know if that technically is a good sleep you definitely it's it's definitely time travel, that's for sure, right, But coma you get put to sleep. How long would you like to be in a coma if they could wake you up?
Speaker 4: Four days? Okay, four days, because yeah, I feel like that's enough time for my family to feel like, oh they got this, like they can handle it with them out mom. But also they're like, oh gosh, this is good. We can't where's one's mom coming back? We need her, And they're going to really appreciate everything mom does around there. And yeah, and they're going to make sure everything's cleaned up up.
Speaker 2: So you'd like to use it for a manipulation standpoint, absolutely, yeah, Because here's my thought on your what you're describing is I would do much longer, right, let them figure it out, let them get into a routine of them doing it.
Speaker 3: Then when you come back you have less to do.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's true. So maybe a full on, seven day, a full week.
Speaker 3: Good Saturday Saturday to Saturday, Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I know I'm gonna be caught up on rest.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean you could do that by get in the flu.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, I don't want.
Speaker 3: I don't think you get a lot of rest when you have the flu. I don't think you get good rest. You do, I guess, But I mean you're taking a week off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when you take a week off when you're sick, can you're not having fun because you're sick.
Speaker 3: You're not having fun because you're in a coma but you don't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not doing anything either when you're when you're in a you know, you have the flu, You're like your body's fighting them enemy.
Speaker 3: Right, right, all the terrorists. What about you? I want to say, like a year? Really? Yeah, four days isn't long enough. A week isn't long enough.
Speaker 4: But that's missing a lot of life.
Speaker 2: Okay, it'll be there when I get back, or it'll be all those people will have moved on.
Speaker 3: Maybe Typically people have short attention spans.
Speaker 2: Your brother would probably hang be excited and everybody when you show up at pump, people be like, oh, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was great.
Speaker 4: What if you were the one keeping the keeping the pump alive? And it ends up closing down.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, that would suck. I'd find another watering hole. Oh uh, I think like a good Monday to Thursday sounds good. You can enjoy the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that sounds good. You know, just then, just you know, I'm just sleeping during the nuance. The stuff that just tiktoks away. Uh, somebody texting coma Nope, would probably wind up uh with a nurse named buck. Oh gosh, it doesn't matter exactly, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You don't even know.
Speaker 4: I would if you wake up like the teen.
Speaker 3: That happened, but that happened in her coma. Right.
Speaker 2: If somebody does something to me, why I'm in a coma, good for them. I'm none of the cat's only dead because you open the box.
Speaker 1: I have no idea short of having a camera on you for the five days that you're asleep, you know, you wouldn't know anything that's going on.
Speaker 2: Oh god, hey, so something we think something happened to you here, Sit there and watch five days of film.
Speaker 3: Oh man, put me in another coma right that sucks? Just not moving? Not moving? Well, watch it half the speed okay, two and a half.
Speaker 1: The nurse comes in the nurse leaves, the nurse comes in, the nurse leaves. There's your mom, there's your brother, there's your kids, there's your wife. Cleaning crew right right, come in, change your bedpan. Or you wake up from a coma and your friend's like, we were here every day.
Speaker 3: We were with you six hours a day.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, hey, we think somebody did something to you while you're in your coma.
Speaker 3: You need to watch this film. And then you watch and you find out your family never came because you don't know wunch a lion bastards.
Speaker 2: You should do that anytime you know someone who's in a coma, when they come out and go, hey, glad to see you up and around. Man, I came and visit you every day.
Speaker 3: You did. That's so nice. Yeah, sure did see them flowers right there and mine. I well, I brought you flowers. They died right replaced them every day. Man, Man, you put a different card in there too. I brought you McDonald's every day. Set it on the you never ate it. I didn't. I didn't today because you know, I was like, what's gonna happen? Yeah? This as sure as I don't bring it is the day you wake up right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can just see like the vacation advertisements now for would you like a deep sleed stacking you in like a because they put you in a coma and then foop put you in a little tube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can chuck in on your loved ones on beep beep. Oh good, he's doing good. Hey, I'm visited Grandpa today. He did. Yeah, I looked online. He's sleeping like on a log. Still there, still there, beeping Away says last night he had two ce seeds of tacos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be amazing. I think we're not too far away. That's why I love the movie.
Speaker 3: Passenger. Is it called the Passengers Passenger well with.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lawrence and uh, they're traveling through time and he, uh, they're supposed to sleep for like thirty years or something like that and then wake up and be at this planet. And he his pod breaks, so he wakes up early and he's all alone, and he walks around and finds the hottest chick and wakes her up, doesn't tell her. He's like, oh, well, your pud brook too, and the robot tells on him. The robot it's the bartender, right, tells on him. Oh gosh, so good, such a good I love that. I don't think we're that far away from that. I think if they can put you to sleep already, how long is it gonna before they're like, well, I just people will sleep for a while. Heck, in the movie movie, in the book Project tail Mary, that's what they do for space. They put them in a coma with a time to wake up. Okay, So we're not too far away.
Speaker 4: From that creepy ah.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that creepy. Why does it that make that creepy as opposed to for medical reasons, it's essentially the same thing, exactly. All right. We got tickets to give away to the Black Crows.
Speaker 2: That show is Saturday, August eighth at the Hard Rock Live, and we got our top five songs.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we're gonna do news quickies. You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Time for news Quaki These world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi.
Speaker 3: And Lindsay with what's going on? News quickies from the Big Men Morning Show. In ninety seventy five, man.
Speaker 4: That allegedly stole and swallowed Tiffany diamonds is representing himself in court. Last year, one of us told the story about the guy in Florida who allegedly stole and swallowed Tiffany diamond earrings and then pooped them out two weeks later, here's his update. Jathon Lawrence Gilder is representing himself in his court case. This despite police having X rays of the diamonds inside of him and cops being there when the earrings were retrieved. Jathan has rejected a plea deal offered by prosecutors and he's going to be looking at thirty years in jail due to being an habitual offender. Thirty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what happens.
Speaker 7: Whew.
Speaker 1: You commit the same crime over and over and over again. You got to prove a point somehow.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you just want to even a public offender.
Speaker 2: Because you don't trust him, I guess. And there's it's not just this. I mean, he hit evidence. That's a different charge to I mean, yeah, that's why he's getting kind of a thick penalty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably serve half of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I would say it if it's his first offense. But now he's an habitual offender, so definitely not the first offense. Two women are facing federal charges after slapping each other on a carnival cruise. This happened actually in March, where, according to FBI, anyway, a gal named Tanya Nelson and another gal named Lisa Horace got into a bit of an argument.
Speaker 3: So what it happened was.
Speaker 1: Tanya told Lisa that her and her husband were in the wrong line for settling cruise accounts and that Lisa had excuse me. Tanya had touched Lisa's husband's shoulder multiple times and that started to heat up the argument. Lisa told investigators that she did indeed slapped Tanya, but only because Tanya threatened to slap her first. Apparently this kept going on to fight escalated. Carnival Cruz employees jumped in. That's when.
Speaker 3: Lisa jumped on the back of Tanya and how they broke up.
Speaker 1: The fight sent them to jail, and now they're both scheduled to appear in federal court in Mobile, Alabama. Is a federal court because it happened on a boat at a port. Okay, Okay, that makes sense. I was trying to figure out of the tree okay, So the cruise ship that we were, the cruise we went on last year, and.
Speaker 2: When everybody got off the ship, it was anarchy, people losing their damn mind.
Speaker 1: Well just people going everywhere, or chaos just in general or what do you mean?
Speaker 2: The line's super long and so like as an example, because I knew it was going to be a chaotic, so I paid for a different status on the ship so we could bypass a lot of lines. But you have to have an escort, right, and so we got our escort and they round all the people that status up. You all go together, but you're walking the lines two decks long, and they're like lines back like they're mad, rightfully.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you should have paid the extra feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some like sometimes even stopping people like you the lines back then because they gotta check because they got your wristbands off, like they check you out of the ship essentially. Yeah, And it was just like we're all getting off the ship right right, just I'm getting off first, so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cruise ships are crazy, man. I people die on them, people fight on them.
Speaker 4: You're like, eugh, would you do it again?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to do it that time, right. I did it because I didn't want to go to Disney World, so.
Speaker 3: We did the next Beck thing and let's get stuck out in the ocean with making it was. It was by far the way better choice.
Speaker 2: My kids got pictures with every Disney character, every single one, multiple opportunities to do that nice right, way better experience and way less walking, right, just my opinion. Church facade partially collapses during Sunday mass. Now no one has hurt after the facade of the front church partially collapsed on Chicago's South Side during mass. Then the incident happened last morning during a mass at Sacred Heart Church in the city's Morgan Park neighborhood. All the prishioners were able to leave the building quickly and safely. And if anybody was, you know.
Speaker 3: God strike the church. Now if I'm got a couple extra new believers are more thorough believers after that, right.
Speaker 2: If it happened on a Friday, though, they probably be like, ey, church is old, right, what are you going to do?
Speaker 3: All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corbyn. Your first chance to rock the bank is coming up at eight o'clock this morning. That's less than an hour from now. When you hear that keyword interit's online at kmod dot com and you could win one thousand dollars. Maybe spend it on tickets to see Billy Idle September twenty second at the Bok Center. It's a nice day to tour again at the bok on September twenty second, one thousand dollars. Surely I'll get you those tickets, And if you don't want them at eight, you've got thirteen chances total throughout the day up until eight o'clock tonight. So be listening for that key word. Good luck to rock the bank.
Speaker 3: Good morning gin Pee, Well, good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 1: I want to send you and a friend to go hang out and watch Weezer. We're gonna hook you up with a round trip airfare, hotel, some spending cash and a chance to play pick a ball with the band.
Speaker 3: How awesome is that?
Speaker 1: You can sign up on the contest tab right here on the Free Guyheart Radio.
Speaker 2: Linsen Linzen Linsen Linzenz ln DSc Why Lindsey.
Speaker 7: Lindsey Lindsey.
Speaker 4: Ndsd y linncy put the end of it in your mouth and suck on it this morning. I want you to text BMMS to eight two, nine, four or five, or use the talk back on the iHeartRadio app, or simply call the show. I want to know what did your dog get into, eat or ruin? Now? God bless Bernie. We have this great Pyrenees Anatolian shepherd who is just turned a year old last month. He's a little over one hundred pounds about one hundred and two pounds, and he's learning commands. He can sit, he can stay, he can lay down, he can shake, but he he thinks he's a lap dog. They all do, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: You're right, no matter what size they are.
Speaker 4: Doorbell rings, he's right there at the door, ready to greet whomever is there. He barks at who walks by. I mean he is a good guard dog, but he's also when we welcome you into the house. He wants to be your best friend. This dog is. We love him to death, but he is a lot. He demands a lot of attention, like all animals do, right, and when he doesn't get your undivided attention, he finds ways to get it, whether it's stealing your shoe and running with it outside so you chase him or something special to you. It can be a pillow, it could be anything he wants to take from you, so you chase him and give him your undivided attention. Well, yesterday, move over Kardashians, because I feel like we could put cameras in my house and record the chaos that goes on and it could be entertaining. Maybe not every day, but oh the things that go on inside the walls of my house. My kids have this bad habit of taking things of my husband's and mine and using it and not putting it back. A lot of times it's things like fingernail clippers. Every time my husband wants to use the the clippers, they're always gone. And I remember at one time I had a nice set that came in a case. It had like file, the toenail clippers, the fingernail clippers, the whole set, you know, and I go and I get my manicures, so I don't use this set. But I knew that I had one. So yesterday I was like, you know, I'm going to look for that set because I know I have one. I'm just going to give it to my husband and he can have it and hide it where he wants it so the kids won't find it and use it, you know. So I'm looking at my bathroom and I'm going through the drawers and my vanity and I'm pulling, I'm pulling stuff out. I'm like, you know what it is time? My eighty D goes off and I'm like, it is time for a little cleaning in my bathroom. So I'm pulling stuff out of the drawers and my medicine cabinet. I really need to clean this out, and I'm loading stuff on my counter and then my husband says, you know what time it is, we have to go. I had one kid that needed to go to taekwondo and another that had a choir concert last night, and I thought, oh, sorry, lost track of time. All of this can wait. So my bathroom counter is full of junk that I'm going to be ditching. I mean, I had stuff that I had from when I was pregnant that you get from your doctor's office, you know, and you just save. I'm hoardings medical stuff. So we leave. My oldest son, Marcus is at home with the dog. He had gotten home from football and he's home with the dog. I tell him we're going to the choir concert. Another kid's getting picked up for taekwondo, and we leave me, my husband Eli, and our exchange student Moses. We all go to this choir concert and we get back that night. We have food with us. We sit down and there is a giant mess on the floor in the dining room and my husband goes, what is that. I look and I'm mortified. I'm pissed. I know exactly what it is. There's foil on the floor and bright yellow and royal blue cardboard. The dog had eaten an entire box of preparation h suppositories.
Speaker 3: That tells me a little bit about your family. We didn't know before.
Speaker 4: Now when I say that I had, I had an entire box. That's one thing that I had from being pregnant. That's a whole big thing. You go through pregnancy. You may not.
Speaker 3: You have not gone through your medicine cabin in over a decade, even though you moved.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you just never know, Just never know. When you know, if you get him once, you're gonna get him again. Possibly, So an entire box. This dog eight So now I'm like, oh my gosh, is he going to die? Is he gonna get sick. I will, Yeah, my thoughts exactly at first. So we're googling what happens to him? Well, thankfully it's not toxic. Could cause diarrhea, vomiting. He is one hundred pounds, so maybe not. But I'm like, Okay, this dog is not sleeping outside of the kennel tonight. He's you know, because I'm not cleaning that up because I know I'll get stuck doing it. So I want to know what did your dog get into? What did he eat? What did he ruin? I can't out of all the things, why a box of suppositories. I mean there was hair ties, there was clips. My counter was full toothpaste. I mean that would have been tastier than you know, suppositories.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think the dogs care about the flavor. Maybe it's a sent in there or something, you know, I guess, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Just crazy to me this text My boxer ate six individually vacuum sealed half packages of venison jerky fresh out of the dehydrator. Oh, that would have pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Slab of baby back raw ribs just got done seasoning them, yeap? My dog, yeah took a chunk of a pizza right off the counter. You know, it was a whole pizza. It wasn't sliced up or anything, but was just it was just up there enough and she could reach your head up there and grab have a little bite and then run.
Speaker 3: Off with it.
Speaker 4: Our English pointer once got a pound of bacon, okay, freshly cooked when my husband was it was Mother's Day one year and Kevina was making me breakfast and he had just returned to the kitchen. It was gone completely, but yeah, that was It was awful, and so I of course he had me paranoid the rest of the night because I thought that he was going to get sick, and he did. I mean he passed out for a little while. I mean he felt like he was a little garaggy. But no, so far, no loose stools, not that night anyway, Gimbia, has your dog gotten into anything like that?
Speaker 1: Gets into the trash can a lot, so like, particularly when I eat like chicken wings, or if I've got like pork chops, because I do a lot of bone in gaty pork chops.
Speaker 3: You know those bone I don't I don't give my animals.
Speaker 1: It's a rare occasion when I give them the bone right left over, you know, just simply because I know how it's going to affect their stomach, and I don't want to clean up that mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So I put it in the trash can.
Speaker 1: And most of the time, because I've got two trash cans, I've got one for regular trash and the other ones for the quote unquote recycling. Right, So when something like that happens, I'll have to put the recycling can on top of the regular trash can so she can't open it up and get in there.
Speaker 3: There are times that I have forgotten and she'll either you know.
Speaker 1: Get the chicken, or she'll get like whatever, food wrappers and paper towels. I wake up and there's paper towels shredded all over the place or food wrappers, and I'm just like God, stupid dogs, the.
Speaker 4: Things that we do because of our pets. We've gone through two garbage cans now in our kitchen because of this dog. The first garbage can that we had was you could just wave your hand over it and it would pop open. Well, he realized that he could just wave his head over it and it would open.
Speaker 3: He learned that it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, so we would catch him in the garbage can. So I found one that you can adjust the height on this garbage can, and well, unfortunately it does. It still doesn't go tall enough because he's learning that he can figure out how to get into this one as well. I mean, he's too damn smart, smart, too smart for his own good. This texter says. A couple of buckses of craft macaroni and cheese. The orange powder was everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, dogs eat food, right, I know plenty of dogs that have gotten into pantries and eating food.
Speaker 1: My stupid dogs cannot stop eating catpoop. They hang around the litter boxes seemingly waiting. Okay, all right, yeah, yeah, that's weird with grossy, that is weird.
Speaker 3: People are often asked what kind of animal would you like to be? If you could be?
Speaker 1: Any animal? Not a common house dog, because apparently they like to eat everything. The cat vomits it up.
Speaker 4: The dog's right there, right, Oh, a dog that chews on their pillow cases, blankets, couch chair clothes, food cans. She doesn't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when it comes to tearing up furniture, you're out. I'm done.
Speaker 1: That stuff's way too expensive to be replacing this, says. I had another dog, a doodle ate sugar free gum, shut her liver down, died three days later.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awful, hey, dance.
Speaker 4: Is it the gum or is it the fact that it's the sugar free.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I had a cat that licked all the meringue off a key lime pie. That's a movie lendsay's going to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Our lab aided two loaves of bread and a pan of corn bread that we were making for Thanksgiving stuffing.
Speaker 3: That must be a lab thing.
Speaker 2: Then I know people that have labs, and that's like eating loads of bread loaves of bread.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 4: He used to use the couch to get on the counter. A minpin and my wife had had a set of two pounds of ground beef out on the counter. We left, came and he had crawled on the counter and ate all two pounds of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, that's not how you thought meat. That's dangerous, right.
Speaker 4: Oh million, Now the cat he will jump to get away from the dog out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I'm just saying your cat's morbid le obese.
Speaker 4: Not anymore. You haven't seen him in a while. He's he's lost probably nine pounds.
Speaker 3: Oh so he's dying then, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: I think so. We did the math and he's eight about eighteen years old, close to. By the end of the month, he'll be eighteen. Yeah, eighteen years old.
Speaker 3: It's one old ass kidding, yes, And.
Speaker 4: When he scratches at furniture, we just use the spray bottle. It gets him to stop. But after he's gone, that'll be the last cat for sure. Yeah. Uh, left it alone, my seapat mask because we left him alone. Oh and that was probably expensive to replace.
Speaker 1: Some of them are Yeah, because of the dog and the sugar free, as doctor said, because it was sugar free. So give your dog sugar, it'll be fine.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here, my main, my coon hounder has been roaming around the yard in the morning eating all the june bugs. Well that's not necessarily a bad thing, no, right, they're good.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, but the last dog that I had, and this dog eats the cicadas.
Speaker 3: Sure. Well.
Speaker 4: The thing that bothers me though, is they'll he'll bring them into the house and eat them. And if it happens to get out, then I have a cicada in my home. I'm not a fan of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a dog that would get my daughter's underwear.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, I've heard dogs do that before. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My brother's dog was not his before he got it. And I have pulled many a panties out of his butt because he chew him up and eat him. And I say, that's because it's your scent.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I had a I had a Doberman, oh Lacey and uh, this is when I was with my my my youngest boys, my her parents came to visit, and she would chew the ass out of his underwear all the time. He burned through so many drawers because she would go in there, yeah and.
Speaker 3: Just chew the ass. And I don't know why dogs do that. I don't get it either, man.
Speaker 4: The scent, the scent, and it socks too. I don't know how many pairs of socks since getting burnied that we've thrown away because of the holes in the socks. The German shepherdy bologney with the red ring on it, and my boyfriend had to pull the red ring out of this beule. Yeah, oh that's great.
Speaker 1: I had a dog eat an entire bag of weed chocolates. She was stone and couldn't walk for about four days. She did live and was fine the next week. I'm surprised because of the chocolate, right, that was highly toxic for dogs.
Speaker 4: I have I did ask a vet that one time, because not that we gave chocolate to a dog, but we did ask how toxic it was, and they said it was moderation.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they eat a whole bunch of it, yes, but I mean, how much is an entire bag of wheat chocolate?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many? A bunch of.
Speaker 1: Sausage and hot links on the grill, brought on the inside to set him on the stove, turn around to wash my hands, turned back and our pit eight eight the number eight of the hot links hole, and then five minutes later started heaving and threw them back up still whole.
Speaker 3: Oh. I've told this before that we had a we had a pit. It ate a whole door. Yeah, they don't care, man, dogs don't give it. Damn, dogs don't care.
Speaker 4: We had a we had a laser pointer and he ate the laser pointer and then I was shooting out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: No, I was shooting at his but.
Speaker 4: He would chase it like a cat would, and we put it on the wall at one time and he bit the wall and bit a hole into the wall. Yeah, and after we left, he wouldn't stop chewing on the wall. And unfortunately we were in an apartment at the time, so we had to repatch that hole before we left. Yeah, it says our husky eight ten pounds of chocolate one Christmas and she's still alive. Ten pounds.
Speaker 3: Dam Why you got pounds of chocolate?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christmas.
Speaker 2: We used to throw lady fingers and huskies at this judge's house and they would eat him.
Speaker 3: Nothing happened, so goat.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Someone says, I hear stories of dogs chewing up sex toys all the time, which is good because then they come and buy more. Yeah, okay, yeah, well dogs and they're chewing you know, they just get into everything, and we still love them.
Speaker 2: Linsen, Linsen, Linsen, Lensen, l and D see Why Lindsay.
Speaker 7: Lindsey, Lindsey.
Speaker 4: N d S D y manc. Put the end of it in your mouth and suck on it.
Speaker 2: Four show is coming up here in a little bit. We've got the top five songs today. It's the top five songs about slutty women from listener Loose Lips Lucy. If you got a list of five songs you want to submit, get it over to us. The email address is show at kmod dot com. Let's play a game. Game on the agenda today is pick the flip. Current record is six six six and last week's winner it was so It's Corbyn and Gimpie at eight three three four six Oh K M O D eight three three four six oh K.
Speaker 3: M O D.
Speaker 2: Call up, decide Who's gonna be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most right is gonna win those tickets to see the Black Crows. They're gonna be over at the Hard Rock Live at the hard Rock Casino on August eighth. Get your tickets Hard Rock Casino, Tulsa dot Com.
Speaker 3: Going to the phones. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Ye, I'm sorry, what is your name? Justin? Who would you like to give clues? Corbyn or Gimpy Corbyn? Justin?
Speaker 2: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timers starts after the first clue.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: This movie was filmed in Oklahoma and it is about a weather phenomenon.
Speaker 4: Clue I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty solid clue. Man.
Speaker 2: When there's thunderstorm warnings, the next type of threat that could be in existence would be for a tornado. It's another name for a tornado. Yes, Matt Damon and Nev Campbell Kevin bay in you you see the two girls kiss, Not Matt Damon, Matt Dylan and he is a teacher and they think he's having a relationship. Everybody thinks he's they're having a relationship with these two girls. I don't know why the timer's not running.
Speaker 3: I can't figure that would be past that one.
Speaker 2: Sure time one is what we got. Looks like that might be good enough for the win man. But hang on the line. Let's see what GIMPI gets. Okay, all right, all right, I don't know what's happening here. You won't to test that time.
Speaker 3: Before we go further. It says it's doing its thing. That's not where that's supposed to be. That's what she said.
Speaker 2: They put a new piece of equipment in and it's in the spot it's not supposed to be. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 3: What is your name? What is your name?
Speaker 2: Corey? Who would you like to say? You get GIMPI you got sixty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 3: You gotta beat one. Are you ready? Yes, here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: This is Jack Black and he teaches a bunch of kids how to play blank and Rod.
Speaker 3: There you go. This is It's often a movie that's confused with uh with uh, with god damn, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Sindbad where he's a genie, But this is actually a superhero movie.
Speaker 3: It's there you go. Ah.
Speaker 1: This is probably the most famous porn in the world. And she has sex with the Cowboys football team. Nope, we're sticking on this one. This is a sporno from the seventies where a woman has sex with.
Speaker 3: The blank cowboy.
Speaker 4: Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yes, but who had sex with Dallas? There is a musician. Her name is Blank Harry.
Speaker 3: Boy. What a doozy of a day. Huh time. Congratulations, you got those tickets. You're gonna go to the Black Crows. That show is August eighth over at the Hard Rock Life. We perfect because sorry, man, I couldn't get it done for you. Justin thank you for planning on the other question, because everybody.
Speaker 1: This is the one that I ended on gimb Yeah. I think it gave really good clues to this one. If you've never seen it before, if it's been a while, you probably would.
Speaker 3: Because I was like, what the name of that movie?
Speaker 1: I would have gone with this is a song from the trogs blank blank you make my hearts singing. That's the alternate routs I would have taken, Yeah, wild Things, or there's a book where the blank blank.
Speaker 3: Or.
Speaker 4: That's also good solid. And then this was the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't know much about porn and you were born I don't know in the nineties, you're not gonna know this porn.
Speaker 1: Maybe, so I figured it was the most popular, well known born in the world.
Speaker 2: Got her to say Dallas a female deer, and then also little blank snackcakes, Yeah, okay, I think to okay or blank Gibson.
Speaker 3: Okay, Debbie does Dallas.
Speaker 1: I tried to go with the Debbie Harry, but she wouldn't getting that one either. All right, the record now puts me in to lead with seven keeps you All type with seeks.
Speaker 3: More of a big Man Morning show is next. Right Now, we've got to see what Gimpee has in his four x four calling.
Speaker 1: It says here that PayPal to give up thirty million dollars for DOJ settlement. PayPal is agreeing to a thirty million dollars settlement with the Department of Justice to resolve concerns of bias in favor of minority owned businesses. The issue centered on the company's Economic Opportunity Fund, which aimed to use five hundred and thirty million dollars to uplift black and minority.
Speaker 3: Owned small businesses, but.
Speaker 1: The Justice Department accused the program of being discriminatory. Now, PayPal will launch a new initiative waving processing fees on one billion dollars worth of transactions, as well as designate a director for the initiative and submits proposals for said initiative.
Speaker 3: But how much was their punishment? Thirty mil? And they'rewith how much?
Speaker 1: Uh that?
Speaker 3: I don't know? A billion? Sure that ain't nothing here they learned their lesson. I'm sure they did.
Speaker 1: What else we got here? Who says no sign of larger hunt virus outbreak? The World Health Organization says there's no sign of a larger Hackman cantavirus outbreak. After passengers disembarked from the cruise. At the center of the illness, doctor Gregory Polland with the Mayo Clinic says the hunt of virus is very difficult to transmit unless you come into close contact with someone infected. It comes as more than one hundred and twenty passengers, including more than a dozen Americans, were evacuated off the ship earlier this week. Polland says that he would be more concerned about catching the norovirus on a cruise ship after more than one hundred passengers on board a Caribbean Princess Cruiz came down with them.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, shark bites, I get it. Yeah. But also hm, right, I'll keep an eye on that. Yeah. So those are just two really good reasons right there for me not to get on a boat. I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying a boat with a lot of other people, right. You know, if it's just me and you going out to Grand Lake, I'm cool with that. You ain't got hantavirus, do you not?
Speaker 3: That I know?
Speaker 2: But they could take anywhere between one to eight weeks to incubate. I guess I'll take my chances on the Grand Lake. That's the problem with it is that if you go eight weeks, how many people do you come in contact with?
Speaker 3: Let's just go five weeks. Why we could be a lot of people.
Speaker 2: You gotta go what store were you at? I was at that store? Like you gotta document average, right and.
Speaker 1: Think about people that work like retail or food service industry where they're contact with a lot of people. Definitely, definitely don't want to deal with that. What else we got here? Altman says he never promised to keep open Ai nonprofit. Open Ai CEO Sam Altman says he never promised co founder Elon Musk that he would keep artificial intelligence company a nonprofit. Federal trial has been going on in Oakland after Musk sued Altman, arguing the company was up boast a remain nonprofit. Musk said earlier that's the trial. In the trial, that changing the company structure was ten amount to stealing a charity and that thirty eight million dollars he donated to open AI was misused for commercial purposes.
Speaker 2: I think it's this will trial is so funny because all I think about is the movie Social Network when Zuckerberg sitting at the they're doing their depositions, and he's like, you do I have your full attention?
Speaker 3: And he goes, do you have my full attention?
Speaker 2: And he talks about all the things he's doing in his time and what it's worth, and he's like, no, you have a part of my attention.
Speaker 3: Just nerds battling it out in court.
Speaker 2: Money man, money, billionaires arguing over billions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I lastly here, Quantum Space announces new spacecraft manufacturing facility here in Tulsa. Quantum Space has announced its plans for a new manufacturing facility here in Tulsa for large tank propulsion manufacturing and precision spacecraft parts production. The Tulsa Phy facility will be the company's primary site and we'll create up to fifty high skill jobs. Hiring a Tulsa will begin this month, and the company expects to continued workforce growth.
Speaker 3: As time goes on. What kind of career do you have to have to do that?
Speaker 1: I think welding should be a part of it because I put together the propulsion tanks, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's just a tank building. You don't be like a rocket science I guess I'm maybe yeah. I mean, I'm sure there's a rocket scientist and they're mixed somewhere.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. They probably just getting the way of the welding. Maybe, so you're doing it wrong. Shut up.
Speaker 2: Now, that's not how we would do I'm gonna ask Lindsay a personal question. Normally I can figure this out. If she doesn't want to answer it, we'll pivot away. It's not a big deal. But typically I can figure these things out on my own and I don't need the assistance. Can you please explain your T shirt? But normally this is just not a T shirt Lindsay would normally wear. So have you seen the T shirt?
Speaker 3: Can be no turn around, let me see it. Normally this is just not her m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be more like me or me or yeah, yeah, isn't It isn't normally something she would.
Speaker 3: Wear, so she's very much.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: You've never worn it in here before?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah I have. It's probably been a probably a couple of.
Speaker 3: Years, okad my shirts to go a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not in my normal rotation. Say that.
Speaker 1: The T shirts that I see her wear, they're usually supportive, supportive of the school sports.
Speaker 3: Of anything it is it is.
Speaker 4: It's a baseball T shirt.
Speaker 3: This is a baseball T shirt.
Speaker 4: It's a cub shirt.
Speaker 3: That makes sense that I didn't know that. Are they like the arch rival?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Cardinals are really Yeah. This is the one that I bought at Wrigly.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, the shirt says Saint Louis is boring. Uh okay for a rival, pretty weak. Yeah, it's a pretty weak insult, that's right.
Speaker 3: Maybe boring that.
Speaker 2: I if someone called me born as an insult, I go, huh probably yeah sure to some, I'm sure. Yeah, that just doesn't feel like a shirt you wear.
Speaker 4: When we when I was in South Bend, we went to Wrigly and it was against the Cardinals, and my boss is from Saint Louis and he happened to be with us on that trip and I bought it and just in spite of him, and he was like, huny because he's a huge Cardinals fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, uh go Cubs go. Those might remember from doctor Tom Harrison. Yeah, he was a giant Cardinals fan. And when I would go have talks with him in his office, he has so much he had so much Cardinals memorabilia.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I knew they were rivals, but I know it was rooted into the like a real thing called the root sixty six.
Speaker 3: Or their I fifty five rivalry is what it was called. That makes sense? Then, yeah, they're both on root sixty six.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, sure they are, of course, like are they right in the middle of it like the North?
Speaker 3: I don't think. Do you have any shirts that insult people or groups of people? In GIMPI.
Speaker 1: I had the elbem with stupid shirt okay, with the arrow that pointed to the right, left to the left, and I'll.
Speaker 2: Not figuring it, not sure, and you saying it that way. It's such a funny sentence. I haven't worn it in so long I stopped kind of wearing that we currently in my arsenal. Do I have shirts that that would yes, yes, I do. I think the listener got me one that said f u U f n F Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Another one that says it's got pictures of cats on there, that says drink up your pussies. Okay, I can see how that could People could be offended by that. Well, I didn't say offended, I said insulting. It would be insulting to insulting a group of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't not no, no, no, not so much anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think I do either, And I don't think anybody would have Lindsay on their BINGO card as the one having the insulting t shirt. Yeah and by the way, insulting air quotes, right, but still calling a group of people boring, right, You wouldn't have pegged that on Lindsey to say.
Speaker 3: No, no again.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be you or I to be one wearing that shirt arguably one or two or two or one right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even if I were going to insult a group of people, who would I be okay with insulting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fine line you gotta dance nowadays because everybody gets offended no matter what.
Speaker 4: People that eat okra.
Speaker 2: Uh for You're You're not wrong theoretically, I'm just not giving ink space to Okra on a shirt, right.
Speaker 1: That's how much he despises the ora, right right, right, Yeah, I don't think you're wrong though, if there was, If I had to pick one, it would probably be that the Okra eaters or Okra eaters suck right, Okra eaters like snot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about you, GIMPI if you could insult a group of people, Oh, I know, I know exactly what it would be.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Let me let me tell.
Speaker 2: Lindsey and then and then and then uh we'll see if I'm right. Yeah, don't you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Perfect, Yeah I was. I was thinking more something about like something three wheels.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, people, they're stupid summertimes snowmobiles.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, what were you saying?
Speaker 4: Three wheels like a like a spider or something.
Speaker 3: Right, right, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but yeah, I think you're that's.
Speaker 3: Like saf But that's like saying bass players are delivery drivers.
Speaker 1: Like right, right, they know, right, But you're talking about CAGs, people who ride driving their cars all the time, people who don't ride bikes. Is that where you're hitting at Nope, not at all. Specific group of people that I can't probably mention on the raid.
Speaker 3: No you can, but oh you're not logged in, I can't tell you. Yeah, it's not a bad word, but uh huh uh oh yeah totally. Yeah, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I wouldn't bother me any because I do. I call him out all way anyway, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it wouldn't it would it would insult a group of people to be fair. To be fair, I don't think it would insult a group of people, right, It would insult a group of people associated with those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably right, that particular group of people would not be insulted because that particular group of people are probably the happiest people that you ever know in your entire life, regardless, So they wouldn't be insulted.
Speaker 3: Whatever. But you're right, the people assows you you can't call them that anymore.
Speaker 2: N I can't say midgets anymore, you can, Okay, Just to take a little heat off, I recently have gone on a rabbit hole of watching midgets jump onto beds.
Speaker 3: Bing bing bing? Does it make the Mario sound? No?
Speaker 2: But that's funny and it's it's there's nothing crazy about it. It's not like they're being forced like here's a dollar jump, right, it's them like they're doing it. There's like this whole like subgroup of women midgets in their sorry little people in their underwear do like jumping off dressers.
Speaker 4: Are they jumping on toddler beds?
Speaker 7: Or No?
Speaker 3: You don't have to insult them further.
Speaker 1: I think that's fantastic and I'm all about the midget life, midget wrestling when they come to town, midget strippers, when they come around, I'm all about it, and I'm not making fun of them or laughing at them. I think it's I think it's great that they have found something that works for them, you know what I mean. So if you can, if you can take the lemons in your life and make them lemonade, have at it.
Speaker 2: Somebody texting said, what about insulting Westboro Church? That's different. They want you to do that. You're not insulting there, You're giving them exposure like you just did and made me do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Having survived an abusive relationship, I bought my current husband a shirt that said fifty thousand battered women and I'm still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've all seen that shirt. That shirt goes way back. Yeah yeah, not good. All right, We got to take a break and we'll be back Morning Show Turns. You have not been to one oak Field to see the Drillers in action. This is the week to do it. Friend. Justin Gorski from the Tulsa Drillers is joining us.
Speaker 7: Hey, buddy, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Fresh off a game last night and uh, we've got to day game today, and day games are always a good time, aren't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 7: Actually gates are open right now. What time is it, nine thirty eight? Yeah, gates open at nine thirty there, So eleven o'clock first pitch today. You know, come down, enjoy a nice cold beer and a hot dog. Get out of work there early. If you need a note or something, let us know. We'll have hornsby right or something and get you taken care of there. But we got about twenty five hundred kids are gonna be down at the ballpark today for a field trip day, and it's going to be a blast.
Speaker 3: I love these days.
Speaker 2: You just better help hope the score doesn't get to six seven. And so we should also mention especially on games like this, the Tito's Vodkapri game. And this is for every home game you guys have, This Tito's Vodka Pri game happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's a double slip the price of a single from the time the gates open until first pitch, So come out and you know, get kind of tuned up and ready to rock and roll before that first pitch happens. This is the way we like it.
Speaker 2: And the springfield Cardinals are in town and that's always a good stand with those guys when they come in. And tomorrow's going to be Thirsty Thursday down at one oak Field, so we get three dollars course Light, Miller Lite Souvenir SODA's four dollars Celsius. It's always a big night to do Thirsty Thursday at one Oak But it's also not the only thing you guys are doing, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, we always got more to it. It's our military appreciation night too, our friends over at Eagles. We're providing free tickets for any military so active or former. Bring your military id down to the ticket office and you get two free tickets on us to the game and Eagle ops. So get there early for that pull us. The first thousand fans are going to get these cameo jerseys that I brought through there and we're showing them off on our social media. Jersey giveaways are always very very popular for us. And again you can get your size as you walk through the doors there, so we're very proud of that. But get there early. Gates are going to open at six and they go very very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes all the way up to three Excel you guys give away so you can get those, and it's dollar beer night, right, Yeah, we got to take advantage of that. If you want all the in the info of this, you need to go to Tulsa Drillers dot Com. Friday, we get into fireworks Night and Muscogi Nation Night, which is always a great night.
Speaker 3: It really is. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Muscogay Nation is a great partner of the drillers there, and they're actually bringing out I think it's like fifteen or twenty of the Muscogi Nation kind of partners that are going to be on the concourse and showing off all the great things that they're doing in their community. We wear these really cool jerseys on the field, so we'll be auctioning those off. It'll be an online auction there. Then we'll also have t shirts in the store that mimic those jerseys that weren't on the field. So I highly encourage you to come out Friday and Saturday. Tickets are very limited. The weather's going to be great, so get them very quick while you can. And again, tickets started just six dollars, so we encourage everyone to come out and check out that firework show. There's nothing like it.
Speaker 3: Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's a seven o'clock first pitch and it's one of the more anticipated nights of the year that's happening in One oak Field and it's because it's the first beer fest.
Speaker 7: Yes exactly. Yeah, our friends over at skytok Paws and Claws we're doing. So it's very simple. It starts at five thirty. Get in the stadium early, come out in the discount garage door backyard, and for twenty dollars you get on limited samples for two hours. So we have six or seven different breweries are going to be out there. We give you a sampling glass and you go out there and have as many samples as you want. There's adoptable puppies out there. It's a great time as we lead into the game. And then prior to that, not having anything to do with beer Fest, but prior to that, during the day, we're having the five A and six A state championships for the boys' high school baseball teams that are happening at the ballpark too, So there's go'll be a lot of things happening at Saturday at One Oakfield.
Speaker 2: Hats off to you and the Sky took Paws and claus for getting people you know tossed and then like the pup Hey, brilliant, But.
Speaker 7: It is background checks and stuff afterwards, you guys take them home that day, Okay, Yeah, we'll make.
Speaker 2: Sure that you feel about it. And it is an anticipated night besides all the other things that are going on. But this is the since you guys have announced the Ranch Dippers, people have been excited for this weekend to go. That's why you gotta go to Tulsa Drillers dot com right now and get your tickets. This is the first Tulsa Drillers night with the Ranch Dippers, right yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're partnering with our friends that we're at Masio's and Graves McClain and it's the Ranch Dippers weekend is here. So Saturday and Sunday we'll be playing as the Tulsa Ranch Dippers and actually the Springfield Cardinals. Their food identity is the cashew chickens, so they'll be playing as a cashew chickens too, So we're having a little food fight going on there. So I guess cashew chicken is big in Springfield. I don't get it. I don't know what it is. Everyone says it's delicious, but ranch sounds way better than that. So what we playing as the Ranch Tippers. We're gonna have all sorts of Ranch food specials. We're doing an eating contest. We're gonna have a dunk tank, but it's gonna be filled with ranch. We're calling it our dip tank. So I have a feeling I will be in the dip tank for quite a while, having people raising money for charity there to try to dunk me in the dip tank. We got all sorts of things going on. I'm so excited for this weekend and that merchandise is absolutely flying, so get it while you can.
Speaker 3: Is there gonna be a ranch chugging contest?
Speaker 7: Are you nominating yourself? I'm just asking, Okay, Yeah, I don't know if we're gonna we haven't talked about chugging the ranch. I'm a little scared on that, but I think it's gonna be an eating contest with Mazio's Pizza and There Wings and everything's got to be dunked in ranch obviously as we do it there too.
Speaker 3: Does every minor league team have a food identity?
Speaker 7: Not everyone, but quite a few do.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 7: This took us a while to get to ours.
Speaker 2: The cashew Chicken. There is a Springfield version of cashew Chicken. Really, yes, yes, yes, but their hats are awesome. Yeah, it's a cool look, it really is.
Speaker 7: And they were up for Promo of the Year last year for the Springfield or for the cashew chickens there. So yeah, we're excited. We're gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: So that's all happening on Saturday and then Sunday another chance to be a part of Ranch Dippers nine to one eight weekend as we have a one o'clock start day game.
Speaker 3: And you brought one of the cool hats that you guys are gonna be given away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the first thousand fans there will get one of these hats, these Ranch Dipper hats. They're limited edition. Once they're gone, they're gone. We made a thousand of them. Once they're gone.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 7: So plus, all kids eat free on Sundays. Obviously, the quick Trip Hornsby's Hangout is free. The splash zone will be on. Kids can play catch on the field, they could run the bases afterwards, all the things that you've known the love at Sunday at one Oak Field, it's gonna be an awesome.
Speaker 3: Brunch at the ballpark is Happy again?
Speaker 2: You guys just started that recently, and tell everybody what you get when you come for brunch.
Speaker 3: At the ballpark.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this was something that we added last week or a few weeks ago, and it was extremely popular. I was so excited about how it turned out. Our guys did a great job. It's going to be in the back yard there, and it's a full brunch menu, comes with three mimosas, and it's fifty five bucks includes your ticket to the game. And this was highly encouraged that people get out there get those quick before they sell out.
Speaker 2: So we should point out too that the guys are going to be gone and then they'll be back on Monday for Memorial Day.
Speaker 7: Yes, we have a quick turnaround there. They'll be gone for a week and then Monday, the twenty fifth, we will play on Memorial Day, so that'll be a six o'clock game. We'll have a huge fireworks show afterwards to celebrate the holiday. Then we'll be off on that Tuesday and then the homestand will start back up Wednesday from there. So a lot of fun things happening in at one oak Field we can't wait to see everyone down there.
Speaker 2: Somebody text it insane. They're actually headed to the stadium right now from Barlsfield to meet up with their kids third grade class.
Speaker 7: Very nice.
Speaker 2: It's always a fun time for day baseball happening this morning eleven am down at one Oakfield. The guys are playing well, so make sure you go out and see the future stars major League Baseball at one oak Field.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, Justin. It's great seeing man.
Speaker 7: Appreciate Joe.
Speaker 3: Take a break and we'll be back.