Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody, And I say, welcome back. Some of you don't even know that there's a part one to this, but I'm telling you there's a part one. We are talking about the Golden Bachelor. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It's me Stephanie Wilder Taylor and Cecily Nobler. Hi, Cecily, Hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got into it.
Speaker 3: We had some feelings about Mel that have not completely unfolded. We have we're not sure yet. We have a big question mark on his face.
Speaker 2: We really do.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're pretty sure that we that he's a he's a little performative maybe, and he's you know, he's trying to fool some of us. Something you know about me and Cecily is we are not easily fooled.
Speaker 3: We've been around the block, That's right. I Ah, I think I would say I'm more easily fooled than you. Yes, and I was, and I was less having Mel this time. Like You're like, I don't know, is this a like yeah, he's full shit, Yeah, he might be the right person for one of these women.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't.
Speaker 3: We don't want to keep love away from him, but I don't think he's ever gonna win me over.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's it's sort of like Louis c k in a in a way, it's like, do we we don't want him to not have a career if people want to enjoy, Like we're just saying like, hey, there's some things that maybe we don't like.
Speaker 1: But nobody's saying he shouldn't have love. He's just that he's a terrible person.
Speaker 2: He just has opinions that maybe we don't agree with.
Speaker 3: Right, we're talking about Mel and Louis. We're because Mel, I don't even know how he liked. He used to masturbate in front of Mel. Does that too?
Speaker 2: A lot? Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: He does ask and he asks in a British accent, which is different than what Louie did, Like my I have a wink and they're like, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they don't understand what he's talking about. Always because of the act, because he does the accent.
Speaker 2: He just puts on this accent. He does it in the house spoiler.
Speaker 3: I got some Steve, some reality Steve spoilers, and I do know that he busts that out. We'll have a one in front of you. You don't have to do nothing like, uh, okay, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean I love that we're gonna get We're gonna get reality Steve Steve accidentally canceled instead of ourselves, and.
Speaker 2: We're going to be like, well we didn't. Oh my god, what I thought I saw?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I guess I'm tired by the way. We were being very funny in part when I know we're always trying to make you guys go back and listen if you didn't.
Speaker 2: But I don't even remember what we were talking about. But near the end, we we were on fire. It was really it was really funny. What are we talking about? Oh my god, I don't remember. Puppet? He has sex with a puppet puppet over Diane. He's like, all right, yeah, there's a hut. He gets his scissors and cuts a hole in the puppets so we can have sex with me.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, And then he cuts Diana and there's not even a rose ceremony. They're like, you don't have to cut anybody right now, and he's like, yeah, cut Diane, go no way, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: We talked about this, yes, and I accidentally said that one of the women was Rita Wilson's sister, and that's not even true at all at all. Their friend not known for like facts.
Speaker 3: We've never said that, and people do get mad, especially got mad at us during the Natalia Grace coverage. But to be fair to us, it was season three of Natalia Grace, so they were already like grabbing for struggle. There wasn't much more of the story to tell at that point. So we're getting a little confused because the filmmaking wasn't that good anymore.
Speaker 2: It's not on us.
Speaker 1: First of all, if you're looking for the facts, you can read Wikipedia. We're taking the facts and then we're putting them into a comedic.
Speaker 2: Brain right. And also, yeah it's subject.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, facts are fact, sure, but with Natelia Grace, we're like, we don't know if she's.
Speaker 2: What are facts? We don't know if she's two or sixty, you don't know.
Speaker 3: Then people get mad, they're like it came out that she's this, you guys don't even know, and like we don't know everything.
Speaker 2: We can't we're not.
Speaker 1: We're watching so mad, We're watching and spitting the information. Sometimes do we do a deeper dive, Yes, And when we feel like it, sometimes we don't.
Speaker 2: And sometimes the deep dives are completely wrong.
Speaker 1: Rabbit stuff that I think I remember from seeing it on Reddit, And is that always? First of all, we can't do we even always trust Reddit. No so haws that my fault. How do I get hurt?
Speaker 3: And also, don't get mad about the valley anymore either? People coming you guys don't know anything about vander Pump. We know almost everything about vander Pump. Don't come for me if I know. There's three things I get wrong in a sea of five one thousand things. One five things I actually say things I have to say that.
Speaker 2: I was very annoyed on your behalf on that thank you like I don't well, yeah, because they were sayings that I think it also went back to vander Pump, and it would No, you know a lot, you know more about vander Pump. I don't know something you're saying in there. You know a lot about you know what it is.
Speaker 3: We didn't know who Kyle was, and I not Kyle from Housewives, but Kyle the ring guy. And yes he had been bad if you go back, Yes he was around. We just didn't take him in. He's not like credited, He's not in the pictures. I'm sorry, I just didn't remember fucking Kyle.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't understand. First of all, I think it's ageist for people to insist that we remember everything hot, right, anybody account for menopause?
Speaker 3: Hello or menopause? Why are we calling it menopause when it's women?
Speaker 2: A pause? Exactly, thank you.
Speaker 3: So now might be a time to take a breather, Take a calm, Take a calm, take a deep.
Speaker 2: Breath speaking of menopause.
Speaker 3: For our friend, Ryan Reynolds was trying very hard to save you money with mint Mobile. He is, he's the man behind it, ownership in it, and I did it.
Speaker 2: I made the.
Speaker 3: Switch because I was like, I actually do need to save money and everything else says, I mean, you still can text people the same way, you can call people the same way. Nothing changes except that I pay a lot less for myself service now just like.
Speaker 1: Pop up a big thing every time you turn it on that goes mint Mobile.
Speaker 3: Like you all don't know, doesn't have to It does not do that. And it's a quality wireless service. It really is. It's like top notch. Just you're just saving so much money. And it's Ryan Reynold's like we love him. So can I tell you how to get ment?
Speaker 2: Yes? Well please?
Speaker 3: Do I need to say yes to saying no? Make the switch to mintmobile dot com slash Rosepricks. That's mintmobile dot com slash rose Pricks. Up Front payment of forty five dollars required equivalent to fifteen a month, limited time new customer offer for first three months only. Speeds may slow above thirty five gigabytes on unlimited plan. Taxes and fees extra see mint Mobile for details.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, here's where we were.
Speaker 1: We weren't exactly at the break between. So this is what happened, what they did, Why they made the first one two hours, Why it seemed weird, it's because, and remember we saw this, they aired episodes one and two that's right together. So that's why we had like two ceremonies. But first we all we've done so.
Speaker 2: Far is introduce everybody.
Speaker 1: But now they're all in the house, they're all done, and Mel goes to greet everybody. And the first thing he does is he apologizes for the podcast and he just gives us a whole Like, guys, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. Age is just the number. Spirit has no age. You know, I like Granny's. I like old chuk and apple heads like I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I like it when you wear those like shower caps. I love ah.
Speaker 3: I wear a shower cap sometimes, by the way, if I've had my hair did. And then he steals Diane's leg is what the pun and then doesn't give her credit. She goes, hey, I said that, and he goes, yeah, exactly. He's like, lady, one of those guys, get out your walkers.
Speaker 2: If you could put a tennis ball at the bottom of like your walker that is a turn on for me.
Speaker 1: They didn't even ask me turn ons. I would have said tennis balls on walkers. That's what gets me hard. You have hard to speak it to hard. You have hard candy in that purse. Bust it on out. None of y'all can eat it. And I like that about you and your dentures. I love that.
Speaker 2: You know what they say, take the dentures out, you know it gets better.
Speaker 1: That's like who says that, mel Nobody says that.
Speaker 2: Well, he just pauses his mind and goes ever gotten a blowy from a puppet? That's so good. But I don't mean any puppet.
Speaker 1: I mean an old puppet, like a puppet that's at least seventy five years old.
Speaker 3: That's the best. Yeah, it's already good because they don't have teeth. They have very big mouths.
Speaker 2: I want to say this, this is like a macro for part two, because we will get there, but I feel like it's something that needs to be said now. I got more annoyed.
Speaker 1: At the fact that Mel was like, I like women in their forties because when we see Mel with his shirt off, I was like, oh, honey, like you are old, like you're a man, and no offense.
Speaker 2: I'm getting there, but you know, he's like ten years older than me. But like, sure, his body is of course not going to be that of a thirty year old. I get it, but like for him to have that body, that's right, But be like, uh, I don't like women in my own age.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, I bet a lot of women don't like you being their own age either.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying. I know, I know, I know, I know. Yeah. Okay, so first of all, he he pulls Cindy.
Speaker 3: For that she kind of pulled him. Okay, sure, okay, I just said Cindy grabs him. But either way he likes her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Wrote hair is shiny. She loves listening to Mel talk about his sons. That yeah, very boring.
Speaker 2: Then he likes the Freddy was this the Freddy's Freddy Freeman, Freddy Freeman's aunt. That is Cindy. That's Carol. No, that's Carol. Next, and we moved on, right Carol, Okay, I moved on.
Speaker 1: And she says, he's like, oh, are you a fan of Freddy Freeman because she's wearing a jersey. Sorry, guys, picture it Carol wearing a jersey, a Dodger's jersey and a Freeman jersey. And she's like yes, but also he's my nephew.
Speaker 2: I feel okay. That says something.
Speaker 3: What he did, he did and he liked Freddy, he was into that.
Speaker 2: I think that she has a good chance but was and says something.
Speaker 1: So dark, But okay, so what if she's He's like a Freddy Freeman, you're related and she's like yes, and also capturing the Freedman's I'm related to them, the ones that molested all those people, right, these are my cousin that's suctually spelled differently to be fair, So we're not going to put that on her.
Speaker 2: But Freeman and Friedman, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: But then she's like, and don't forget also I'm related to Cosby. He's like, how would I forget that? I never knew that. I can't forget something like that. Okay, so she used to go to all the games.
Speaker 2: That was cute.
Speaker 3: I kind of went fast through some of these because they're all popping in and out so fast.
Speaker 1: Well, then he sits with Charro the luxury yacht sales and she's like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yay, like I love love. She loves love. She does.
Speaker 3: She doesn't get jealous, she says, because it's going to work out the way it's going to work out.
Speaker 2: She's not wrong about that, right, she doesn't compete.
Speaker 1: Then I literally wrote, then the one that looks like faith has some wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not going to go deep at this part. We don't want to get attached. So there's more. More is going to happen. Then he talks to Jerry, the home care lady, and she's you know that he's not into this.
Speaker 1: She's like, this is just such a blessing, and you know that it's like your that is like something that your Grandma says to you in.
Speaker 3: Church, right, but he seems to really like her because we're gonna find out in a second that yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think he's I think he's being very performative in this episode.
Speaker 2: Then I think that his true colors will shine, right. I just think he's trying.
Speaker 1: I think he's very aware of what he did, and I think his media training, I think they were like, first of all, you're going to pick somebody older and maybe of color. You're going to really just show how inclusive you are, like we don't which.
Speaker 2: Very lot to see and we yeah, not all blondes. You've got to choose.
Speaker 3: Although Stephanie reminded me, which I didn't know at all in the first part, that he is half he is half black, which I did not know that, So it wouldn't make a difference as to like who he's going to be attracted to or not. But I mean I do like that makes me even like it more like it's like, Okay, yeah, I want to tap into this culture, like this side of myself. So I was kind of believing him on the Jerry thing or hoping maybe I'm just hoping for the best on that because.
Speaker 2: I like her. You know what, we will keep an open mind. Yeah, we have to. We have to.
Speaker 3: We will never get through this if we just hate him the whole time. So yeah, we can't. We have to try, but we can also hate him too. Now I skipped a few and just got right to the limbo. I'm like, there's so many people now.
Speaker 1: Hold on though, hold on because I have something to say about the fact that you know. So this lady, the home healthcare lady. She's darling, but she brings out a journal. And this is where it felt very like Pascal. Remember when Pascal on.
Speaker 2: Jones season was like and it's like, oh, Dad, you are the best dad I've ever had. You are the great I just thank you for That's what it was like.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's basically her son going like, you're the greatest mom ever.
Speaker 2: Side story, Yes, this reminds me.
Speaker 3: There's this woman that I don't really know very well by another friend of mine and I have become obsessed with her on Facebook. We don't really know her. It's through somebody else, but she's just given us. I've talked about her before. She's given us just years of like the most ridiculous Facebook homes and she did a short film, you know, for somebody's like somehow she did somebody short film and she posted a picture of it on Facebook, and she wrote to all the people that came up to me to tell me how great my acting was, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I was like, what you're kind of talking about. It's like, first off, I mean, nobody said that to you. Nobody said that, nobody care.
Speaker 3: All the people after you're short like your acting is just like Oscar level.
Speaker 2: Really, so all of you guys, thank you so much. I hear.
Speaker 3: I'll get back to each and every one of you when I can, but I just want to do a collective like thank you.
Speaker 2: You guys are just amazing and you make me feel so.
Speaker 3: Like falland scene, Yeah, I feel seen. So thank you for seeing how good of an actress I am. Yeah girl, Okay.
Speaker 1: So so then he talks to Nicole, the yoga instructor I have been car Carla the model. Then there's a bunch of ladies in the kitchen. First of all, I was just like, this is being very loud.
Speaker 2: I'm being loud. No, they're being loud. I would never say that to you. You're being very loud. Stefphanie.
Speaker 1: Well, I would try to keep I would be like on my shouting into the microphone. Yeah, they're loud, they're clinging plates and dishes and pots around, but it was also very reminiscent. I just and the reason I'm complaining about this is it's like, can you guys try to make this a little bit different. It's just they're doing the first the Bachelorette with the guys in the kitchen. Remember when Jack was in the kitchen making it, yeah, making it cooking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was just like, all right, this is just make a different show. Yeah, and it didn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't read the same because, like I said, it's so different than the first Golden Bachelor. These women are just different. There's so much work done, there's so much you know, which is fine, but that's just a different show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now it just feels like flave, a flave, but just older, you know, like golden flavor flave really mostly white and blonde, you know what I mean. That's what it feels like. You're like, oh, which is also great. I'm not trying to put down.
Speaker 2: Flavor flave, flavor flav. You know, I dated him for.
Speaker 1: A while, so Jesse comes in and drops off the first impression Rose dundug.
Speaker 2: Don't they all want that? They very much want it?
Speaker 1: I wrote, I like to tell you, like my what I think is going to happen, and then it doesn't. It didn't happen, But I set up Carol's going to get it?
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I think I said, you said Carol, Yeah, I think I said Cheryl.
Speaker 2: Well, is there Cheryl? The other girls?
Speaker 1: I wrote, the other girls think dirt Bike is going to get it, and that's Cheryl Carol. Okay, Freddy is a Freddy's aunt.
Speaker 2: I get a little confused.
Speaker 3: So then okay, so peg Peg is the bomb diffuser.
Speaker 1: Yes, but she hasn't really made a big impression yet, right, not yet?
Speaker 3: Okay, so then yeah, And I also made a note that he seems very check out. Yes, isn't that is that when Cheryl comes over? If someone comes over and says, I want to play a game of would you rather?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they're sitting down and there with thirt Bike girl Cheryl. Yeah, I literally wrote, he looks bored.
Speaker 2: Yes, he did.
Speaker 1: And this is the part where I said, I don't know if it's just her, this is what I wrote, But he's doing the thing where he looks off into the distance when they're talking, kind of like Dale used to look on Paradise when I would complain that if people are talking to Dale, he would just be looking out into the distance, right. I don't know if that's a camera thing, like I'm distracted by cameras, but it's a lack of focus in the person that This.
Speaker 2: Is also a very long night.
Speaker 3: They are older, but even younger it would be I would I check out, and like with my friends, I check out at two hours. I can barely handle that much unless I'm like at a concert or something, but like at just a party where you have to talk, Oh my god, So imagine having to do that for like nine hours. He's getting tired, He's had a little wine. He's not drunk, but he's like I could not. I don't know how they do. I'd be a I'd be crying by that time, sure, like begging for a nap and just await him, like, can we just turn this all off for a minute.
Speaker 2: It's like a minute.
Speaker 3: So he's dealing and then she's kind of I don't know, she's not my favorite, but she's like mountain or beach. He says peach, and she's like, yeah, mountain for me. He's like, yeah, I now figured.
Speaker 2: And then the card the card she has, the card that says kiss now or kiss later.
Speaker 1: Uh And she's like, oh, now, so they had a kiss, but it's a very kissing grandpa. Yes, little yeah exactly. So then he sits. Then he talks to Carrie Terry, the cosmetic dentist, and I wrote, not the one with the puppet, but you know what, it was the one with the puppet. And I'm kind of sad because I think she's really pretty. But I don't know. I've blocked them out. She's got I don't care. There's two dentists. What is the cosmetic dentist?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, but okay, but the one who's the pediatric dentist is probably the one with the puppet.
Speaker 3: Well, Terry is the one who said we're we've got a lot in common because you're an attorney.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He's so checked out he doesn't even want to try to make that like uh huh. She's like, because we both drill people.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: I will never go to your She said that. I don't know if she's the one with the puppet or not. But I'm not going to her dentist's office. Then all the Southern ladies come in then for he notes like, you're all from the South, right, but he doesn't really care who's who.
Speaker 2: They're like, that's rat well one hundred hats lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Monica is from the South with the super yellow hair. She's the cosmetic dentist too. So are there two cosmetic dentists the two comediatric Okay, okay, I think there might be just two dentists.
Speaker 3: But where was Lisa during all this, because that's the one I love. But she didn't really get any time at all. I don't remember her getting time. She's the one with like the yellow so blonded screen.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, no, she's going to go. So then hockey Diane, it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh why oh yeah, yeah, she's Oh she reminds me of the one that was on Night one.
Speaker 2: Of Gary season. Mm hmmm Gary, yes, not Jerry Gary season.
Speaker 1: That was related to Jimmy Kimmel in some way. Remember it was like Jimmy Kimmel's aunt.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, yeah, night one, and then he just got rid of her Night one because Gary didn't care.
Speaker 3: They don't give a yeah, I'll be showing up the show. Yeah, I'd be like, yeah, now I'm the bad guy because I had a fight with one ex girlfriend. No, I do want to say this. Listen, Gary might not have been perfect. I don't know how what happened with Teresa. It didn't work out. Things don't work out. The show is designed in a way that really makes you go fast, and sometimes it doesn't work out.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I think comparatively, Gary's not so bad. You had a bad break. He also fat shamed somebody.
Speaker 1: Then he accused Teresa of like did not breaking away of him because he had cancer and remember and she had to be like absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Know that he fat James someone's once said that, but he's saying he didn't right, Like we have to. I just want to give Gary a little bit of a break because at least he did not go on a podcast and say like no wigs, no old bitches. I want to give him that. Remember, hearing aids. We loved him for that. We loved him being on the Golden Bachelor at first, because he had he wasn't perfect, right, we do all right, all right? So okay, hockey Diane. Then I just wrote, peg is.
Speaker 1: So cute bomb lady. Yeah, she's the bomb, smart and funny. Uh Mel says, tell me about yourself, and I wrote, he actually looks interested in what she has to say.
Speaker 2: Well he should be.
Speaker 1: And I just I just wrote, I really love her, go Peggy, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. So then now it's morning, right, well it's time for the first impression.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, but it is. The sun is up. These ladies have aired. They are holding it together again. I mean, I go to the critics' choice of words and after two hours, like my mascara is in my mouth. I don't know how they fucking do it, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so here's where I'm here's where I'm making. I'm like, okay, it's either dirt Dirt Bike Lady or Freddy Freeman. And then I wrote.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, he's playing the game. Yeah, but see I put a pushback.
Speaker 3: I think he actually does like Jerry, Jerry gets the rose. For those who are just following us, she gets the first impression Rose.
Speaker 2: It seemed very sweet.
Speaker 3: It seems alright. She seems into him, for sure. I know exactly what you're saying, but I do think he might like her.
Speaker 2: I just felt like, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like the questions he was asking her, he wasn't being flirty. He was being like a son.
Speaker 2: He was like, when do you take time for you? Right? You know, where's the other ones? He was like, oh, really you do that? Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just felt like he was being very polite. So I think he's trying to make I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Well, then they're about to have the roast ceremony in Alexandra, who we love, is just like, I don't know if I want the rules or a pillow. You want a pillow, of course you do. I did not do the accent right, but I can't I can't quite do it. Yeah, so now let's just get through all the people that.
Speaker 2: Are okay, bomb Lady bomb confuser, and I wrote She's going all the way, She's going all the way.
Speaker 3: She's gonna go far Bottel Carla Uh, I wrote, Harry, I just wrote question mark on the next one, So that's.
Speaker 2: Probably Cheryl Motorbike Lady, Cheryl Freddy Freddy Freeman. So that's Cindy because before that we have Nicole. It's awesome Cindy Cindy, right, okay, then Carol's Freddy.
Speaker 3: Then Amy is the one that's like the professional mom oh right, Cheryl is is motorbike lady. Yeah, he gets chosen Nicole Cindy Amy. I just wrote really Alexandra, which I'd forgotten, uh huh. Then I put question marks it doesn't matter. Then Monica pe so that that was confusing for the Monica's do you know who was after Alexandra?
Speaker 2: Then I said, I can't remember Carol baseball lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that. He likes the blondes, and Monica the flight attendant, the other Monica. Then Rock sayan yes over there.
Speaker 2: Then of course the seventy one year old. Oh, I just wrote no. I wrote, she's going to get.
Speaker 1: A rose just to prove a point, absolutely, and one that looks like Faith whose name is Robin Robin. Then that's when he gives one to Diane and everyone smiles like they're happy for her, but you know, they're all like, oh.
Speaker 2: God, what why? Why? Right? Why? That's ridiculous. And then Debbie, who I don't even remember at all.
Speaker 1: Debbie is the one who is fairly looks fairly young, but I think it's because she had a facelift.
Speaker 2: She's got like short wavy black hair. Oh I don't I'm not taking her in at all. Yeah, she neither will he.
Speaker 3: So I was I just wrote, not my girl Lisa, who I love, and not our girl Andra.
Speaker 1: Right, and not the one that I thought was Rita Wilson's sister.
Speaker 3: Right, So all of our favorites basically are going home. I mean Andre, I don't know she. I loved Lisa. Lisa was goofy. She was Lisa was like us.
Speaker 2: I did not know. Lisa was like like a little goldie hawn, like a little silly. She was a little she was a silly billy. I liked her.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it at all with the dress, with the like prom dress, no all cheering.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then there's antics. I just wrote like wrestling and dancing. I'm like, oh god, how much more is this? Are whistling?
Speaker 1: And then Peggy pulls a I'm not like other girls. These ladies are all fighting over the space.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I used to share a firehouse with a bunch of guys. Yeah that was for a moment. Although I agreed with her too, because she's like, they're so loud. Yes, yeah, men. No, the guys are all just very quietly like watching TV right, living on fire house with a pig.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jesse comes down and he's like, guys, I gotta tell you. I spoke to mel Okay and he is so blown away by all of you women.
Speaker 2: Like head. He told me he was.
Speaker 1: Like, listen, I thought they were going to be a bunch of shrunken apple heads, but I was only a couple of them are shrunken apple heads.
Speaker 2: And we'll get rid of you know who you are, you know who you are.
Speaker 3: So he is stoked for we get a one on one date and a group date which we'll have everyone, so no one's going to be left out.
Speaker 2: We're going to do it all. Yeah. And Diana is the one who reads it, and for some reason she's like one, two three, all eyes on me.
Speaker 3: God, that made me cringe. To Mike, well, that was douche chills. That really gave me like fresh prints. I don't like it when teachers say that, even like kindergarten teachers. Right, No, I you have to say, I don't mind Chris Cross apple sauce. So I don't know what it is about that particular thing. But now I didn't remember that she had been a teacher. So now I'm even more annoyed by Diane because Diane, I promise you, is someone that fought with parents.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she was like, I have rules. I'm sorry, I have rules, and if your.
Speaker 1: Children can't follow the rules, then you know, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: Maybe another school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if your child comes in here and doesn't sit crisscross apple sauce, uh huh, yeah, have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's also the kind that if she was reading a book to the kids, she would hold it like showing a picture. She would hold it too long on one side, crankling of the library book, which always drove me crazy. It's like, okay, fair, let's make it fair, show the picture, both sides.
Speaker 2: Equal time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It was such a bossy little bee.
Speaker 1: She'd also pull parents aside and be like, just let you know, your child is having a lot of trouble sitting still, so I don't know if you want to take them, take this up with their pediatrician. And then the parents are like, well, wait, what I mean they're in kindergarten, Like, yeah, they're a little fidgety. Well, I don't like it and it's out of control and you should talk to their doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and always just a cute Yeah. So we don't all right, we didn't love that. We know there's a lot of teachers out there, like what the fuck? We love teachers. We are so pleased with what teach. I mean, I I've worked in that world for a long time. You just don't have to say that as an adult when you're you don't have to say, oney, three eyes on me.
Speaker 2: I just don't need it. Were all get out. Yes, dirt Bike Lady is one on one date, and you know what I wrote down. I just want to make this known that usually the first one on one does.
Speaker 1: Not work out, okay never. I don't think I've ever seen the person who got the first one on one date.
Speaker 3: Go all the way they have. I just can't tell you when, but I know they have. I don't ACTU feel it. I promise I can find it at I promise you. Let's put ten thousand dollars on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got it. You got happened before in bachelor history.
Speaker 3: So Cheryl goes, they take her and they're like, you come with us for a surprise, and we know what it is.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, but I'm just a tomboy. I'm just a lady who.
Speaker 1: I don't like to wear dresses. I've never worn a dress before. Oh you're wearing one right now though, right?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean besides, now, besides this this old thing.
Speaker 3: They bring her into a room and I got to tell you, and I'm going to give her a compliment in a second, because the dresses that she models, she looks gorgeous.
Speaker 2: My god, she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: But when she goes in the room, it's just she's like, ah, crying because of the racks. It looks like Lomans, like rejects. These are Loman's dresses from the back where they're like, you you want that one's?
Speaker 2: We can see if we have in your size, But really, are you sure she's?
Speaker 3: The ones she chose looked really good on her, and so I'm not putting her down, but like the god, let's lipstick this up.
Speaker 1: I just didn't like the intense like gendering of this in a weird way, not to sound like so overly woke, but it was so like, you're a girl, Yes.
Speaker 2: I know, but I was such a tomboy. It's like look at all these dresses, every high and then she did this, every woman wants to be a princess? Do they? Does? Every woman?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: You know what century are you in? Like, no, I'm not every woman, and I don't like that. I do not like the focus on princess princess. I'm a I just want to feel like a princess in your I want looking for my prince Charming. Like, come on, ladies, get a little bit more modern, right, yeah, Okay, So she picks out a red dress and she's like, this.
Speaker 2: Has always been inside of me. I finally, I swear to god, she says, I feel like a real woman. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: So because you're in a dress, I don't know. I really didn't like this for some reason. Okay, right, Then she's like, I'm just hoping that when mel sees me, I can take his breath away. You don't want to do that, he is too old. Then you're going to have to get a defibrillator, Like this is not the kind of bachelor that we want to be, like taking out his breath.
Speaker 2: Right, And but she's her voice is so high when she's saying all that, I.
Speaker 3: Want to breakfast, like it goes she's crying, kind of cry talking right, kind of came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: But she chooses a nice dress. Yay.
Speaker 3: He pulls up in an old timy car like they did on the first one. Yep, rolls and then they have a they have a cute date.
Speaker 2: He comes in, he comes in, and we have to say this.
Speaker 1: Nicole, the yoga instructor, just goes up and just starts making out with him.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, this happened.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when this happened on a season of The Bachelor where one of the girls and I think it was the season that Christina Mandrel was on. There's a scene where the heat comes over and it could have been even.
Speaker 2: Was Lexi on that season?
Speaker 1: It could have been that. But one of the girls kisses him before he's going to go on a date. And remember the other girls were.
Speaker 2: Like that is so disrespectful. Yes, they all get mad and bully her. I'm just like, yes, this is the same exact thing. It's so rude that she comes up and just starts making out with him.
Speaker 3: But did you mind it? Like do you think is it rude or is it like that's the game? I mean, that's what we're doing because I don't care.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the game. But it's like this woman is just not going to stop, right I found she's definitely not gonna stop.
Speaker 3: She's I mean, I got irritated by her later, like that point at first, when you're trying to stake your clim and you got to stand out.
Speaker 2: How else are you going to stand out with?
Speaker 3: Don't mind but like but being smart or something? Cut a hole in the puppet. Hey, I cut the hole for you in puppet that's how you stand it.
Speaker 2: I have her kink shame. I love puppet sex. I was tonight it was dying for sex.
Speaker 3: That was She's like, I can't die, I can't take my last breath, and so you cut a hole in this pur bit. Sorry, I had to bring that back because I got I got a little shamed for not liking it.
Speaker 2: I shame you. I'm inner, my inner kink self. I got shamed by myself. You kink shamed yourself? Yes? Or what would it be? I wasn't kink shaming. I was judging. I kink judge. You judged your own kink shaming.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I kink shame. Sometimes it's true I just said I liked it. I just said I didn't mind it. And then you guys knew you shamed.
Speaker 2: I kink shamed. Well yeah, a little bit. Yes.
Speaker 1: Then I made a big to do about what are you into that you want to like pian a god dressed as.
Speaker 2: A dog, and you're like, no, I just thought it was good writing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So their date is going on the Queen Mary and you're gonna I don't know what you're gonna think. But I was like, that is really cool. And I've lived in La for so long. I've never ever on the Queen Mary.
Speaker 2: Have you same?
Speaker 3: No, I have not, And I thought it was really good. I like the violin. It was really pretty.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go.
Speaker 1: I know me too, I like to date like that. I want to take my kids to the Queen Mary or go walk around a big crew. I've never even been on a big cruise ship.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want to be on a big cruise ship, but I would not mind. Like if they rented out the Queen Mary first for a date on the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: It looked really fun. Yeah, and they have a nice chemistry. They do, they really do. And there was a little trio playing classical music. This is the one.
Speaker 1: This one is where Cheryl tells us it's been fifteen years since she's been on a date.
Speaker 3: Why I don't believe that whatever, He's like, I mean, I'm on Tinder and I bang guys like anonymously wear masks.
Speaker 2: But date date where you like plan something? We wear masks? What like just like just a COVID mask. I'm bringing back furries for no reason. I did it last episode two. Sorry, I don't know why furries are on the buyer.
Speaker 1: So she tells him she started riding dirt bikes when she was thirty two and she's won fifty trophies, and he seems into it.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, a bair devil. Yeah she is. She's not. I mean, like I wish I could be kind of like that.
Speaker 3: I wish I had the little a little bit of like the physical side that she has, right, guy, seem.
Speaker 1: Like, you're like, I love I started eating pudding cups. I would trace it back to maybe being about thirty two when I started really loving like just.
Speaker 2: A pudding pack snack pack.
Speaker 3: And I mean that's active in someway because I have to go to Ralph's. I have to buy it. I have to make money to buy it. Oh, you're not impressed with a money making lady. What do you think buys that shit?
Speaker 2: For me? My pudding? I mean, I can't breathe how much.
Speaker 1: Started watching game shows. I would say it was an interest of mine early on, and I just never missed my game shows, my stories pretty much. I don't I'm not going to say, like I know any of the answers on Jeopardy, but I love to watch it one of my interests.
Speaker 3: And I mean I have to get up and get the remote. I don't understand. Oh I have to write a model tac call. No. Yeah, okay. Some people active and some people aren't. And this does bring us back to Cheryl and people on the show.
Speaker 2: Like how do you get you're just born? Do you think it's our parent?
Speaker 3: Like some people kind of say you're going to play softball, and they just kind of.
Speaker 2: Show you that it's cool to play softball. That a thing, because like maybe I was just.
Speaker 1: Not sporty from a very young age I was in when I would play softball in elementary school, it would always stick me in way back and right field, and oh just a nightmare of a ball came my way. Everybody would before as the ball was in the air, there was a collective like, uh, they would just know, they knew.
Speaker 3: I would say, oh my god, that's so funny saying, but I was so scared of the actual ball hitting my face, Like I was so scared of whatever pain.
Speaker 2: We must have a similar something because we're both scared of the dentist like this. It was like a yeah, yeah, that's it. Yeah, but why I don't know, you know any Jewish women that love like volleyball. I mean, we're not loving with the whole.
Speaker 3: I just genuinely, hey, if you're listening, this is a real I'm just like, I'm gonna make this my own little focus group. If you are a woman of Jewish, we're gonna specifically say not Israeli like Oshka Naziah descent and you're one hundred percent Jewish both sides. Do you play? Are you like super active physically? Like do you like do you like nings that can hurt your face? And I genuinely want to know and no judgment, and I would love to like I would like to learn from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah same, yeah, okay, Okay, So her so this lady who's very active, tells us a story. Oh this was crazy, Okay.
Speaker 1: So she was So she has a forty three year old son, and she says, like, when he was born, the husband just never shut up at the hospital and they were married, so then he just and honestly, Mel is like wait, what, like you can tell him. Mel is not like has not been prepped on this story. He's just, yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: Wait? But then did he then did he come?
Speaker 1: She's like, no, about twelve months later, like when he was twelve months old, he came and uh my mom let him in and then they disappeared. He kidnapped her kid for a week.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But then she's like, yeah, then I got him back and we got divorced. And then then she's like, well, you know, because I did want him to have a relationship with like my son, and they did have a relationship, and then he died twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: And then she's crying, which is like, yeah, it's really hard to talk about.
Speaker 3: It's like it is you just said a whole thing that you didn't even probably have to say.
Speaker 1: And he died twelve years before, right, and they weren't married.
Speaker 2: He kidnapped your kid? Why are you crying about this guy twelve years later? That was just weird. That was so weird. So all right, so now that's done. Oh so rose, Yeah, fireworks, he gives her a rose. They kiss. All right.
Speaker 3: Now it's group date time and weird did time. And this is exciting I think for us. Oh, I'm going to be excited at who pops out looking fabulous? By the way, Paula Abdul just comes out of nowhere, out of a mystical cloud, and she's looking I mean, how do you look?
Speaker 2: How does she look this good? I love?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, but I will also say that, you know, I thought it was a little bit weird that the women are going to just be cheerleading, Like, are the women too old to play football?
Speaker 2: Because normally they have any younger one. Did they have them play at the first Golden with Gary? No?
Speaker 1: But usually usually on any seasons, they wouldn't just make all the women be cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: They would have them playing any sports events.
Speaker 1: Basketball, football, whatever the guy's into, the women usually play. I thought it was interesting that, like, I mean, they could just play.
Speaker 2: A little touch football. What do they know? They just have to dance around for you.
Speaker 3: But I can see like the first team they divided into two teams, yellow and blue. The mels Angels were yellow and they were not doing great. They could barely move for some reason. I don't know how they got divided like that. There was no question which team was going to win. Yeah, but they could not. There's no way they could have played touch football. They were like they were like shuffling their feet like they were, you know, that's true scared.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was going on there. Maybe it's just a bad I don't know. There's a lot of sporty ladies.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, there's a lot, but I think they were all on the other one, or maybe they.
Speaker 2: Just it doesn't translate to like dancing. One of them. I don't remember who.
Speaker 3: I want to say it was Peg like she had the moves, she had some cheerleading moves, but that was team Blue.
Speaker 2: Well that was I was like wow that No, she was on the wrong team.
Speaker 3: She was on the moving team and Diane's team was yellow team. So we knew that whoever team Diane was gonna be and bless her, sweetheart, we need that thing lose, no question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is It is interesting that Peggy our bomb diffuser. Is there anything that lady can't do? She was also a cheerleader. It's like, so that's the one. Yeah, yeah, that's the one that was looking good. And by the way, Diane, we're not putting down, we're not age shaming, Diane. We just knew that mel wasn't gonna it was just a bullshit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, exactly fine. She's a she's a cute woman. She's had a life. I hope she finds someone from the show, like from being on the show, right, do we did.
Speaker 1: We love that she was like mad at us in kindergarten and telling us to Chris crossopple sauce.
Speaker 2: No, but that's that's it.
Speaker 3: Did she do we love that she brought it up again this episode? Not really, not as much as you might think. Okay, so then yeah, Paula, Okay, so she's helping Judge.
Speaker 1: I I just wrote this is We're going to definitely get into the story of Paula and the the cat.
Speaker 2: What is it? The you know emc skatcat?
Speaker 3: I mean my favorite, you mean, my favorite thing to ever talk about you lack to shout like it's so fucked up. She has a relationship, a sexual relationship with an animated cat that wears sunglasses that looks like the Cheetos cat. Yes, you know, and it's all very weird. And never forget that I posted a joke about mc scatcat and then a Simpsons writer that I had gone on a few dates with and had was currently dating at the time, took my joke, made it his own, and reposted it.
Speaker 2: Remember I went after him for that. I was really mad.
Speaker 3: I never said his name, but I was like, you guys really mad.
Speaker 2: So that made that brought all that back for me.
Speaker 1: I know, I felt like you would be very triggered that I only mean it could be only I would be triggered by mc scatcat.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, full time Mom is being super extra during this part, and she's like, yeah, used to dietz at Studio fifty four, but that was freestyle, Like all right, settle down, subtle down. So Rachel shows off her strength. What does that mean? Let me see?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, what is this Rachel? Who's Rachel? I don't even know that there is a Rachel somebody.
Speaker 1: Peggy was a dancer, Okay, I'm behind Yeah, then they Mel's Angels do a cheer.
Speaker 2: To straight up. Yeah, past all that.
Speaker 3: I yeah, blue team wins because of course, like the yellow team was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Winners are the blue team.
Speaker 3: The non Diane team wins, obviously, and there's a rose on the table.
Speaker 2: Then I trove. Blonde has two boys. I'm bored.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, Blonde Monica that's her name. She gets one on one time and she's like, I'm from tip Below and I got a scholarship to USC. And what happened was I got a scholarship to US, say, and then I came into the USC, and then I got a divorce. Then I got and then COVID happened. Oh no, no, this was kind of sad. She goes, Then I got remarried, and then my husband died during COVID. Yeah, so she was married to the new husband for twelve years, but then he died during COVID. I don't know if he died of COVID, but he died during COVID. Right they had Yeah, I didn't. Yeah, I just I was like, I had so much talking is going on. Then she starts crying. That was like, I hate it when I go to restaurants and not see kibbles, and like, I have to get my own takeout, and I.
Speaker 2: Know that you know that he's so mad. That's all I ever do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love the idea of taking out and watching shows by myself. I mean I actually like it, so maybe I'm different. But also calm the fuck down and be alone for eight seconds. True, Okay, And then somebody about Debbie Diana Ross. She calls her daughter, and her daughter is like, Mom, I'm performing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, rat stage for Diana Ross right now? That was Cindy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so but so first Debbie, the one with the that's definitely had a facelift, but she's pretty. I just whatever, it doesn't matter. We go through a bunch of them really quick. Then yes, we get to this one, who I think is I really like her. I think she's seems the most normal. One of the reasons that I didn't like her is just because her first thing was like, I want to be Cinderella. I want to find my prince Charming. Because her name is Cindy. She's got the kind of reddish hair and the blue eyes. Yes, and she's the one whose daughter sense of video and is like, I got a backstage at the Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Bowl, Right, it's pretty cool. That was pretty cool. Yeah, And so mel Mel's like, I think I'm addicting. She's going far. Yeah, I think so. So then it's time for him to give out the group date rose. Uh oh, I know, I know why.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Cindy the one the she kisses him, they have a kiss, and then they have another kiss, and then they have another kiss. So she's like, I kissed him like five times, yeah, and she's like, I'd do six.
Speaker 2: So that was nice. Yeah, So she gets the rose.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeahich is nice actually, because I don't like it when they do a bait and swedge. You just made out with that woman for the longest, give her the rose.
Speaker 2: Agree. I'm totally with you on that.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for the pool party, which is really like the cocktail party, but there's a lot of serious editing going on because they're trying to bring it down to an hour. They're trying to do all the things but bring it in in an hour.
Speaker 2: Well, I got.
Speaker 3: Peg Peg, who we love had a kind of a weird She's like, so are you retired, and he's like nope, and he's very he's not apologetic about it.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, I like working. She's like.
Speaker 3: That might be I want to travel. It's like okay, yeah, but like he's gonna calm down. Yes, yes he wants to work.
Speaker 2: Let him work.
Speaker 3: And he just was not having he wasn't He's not interested really in what anyone else has. You know, He's sort of like, yep, any other questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you have a question for her about diffusing the bombs?
Speaker 2: So then I have this written down. I just wrote, this is before the Peggy think, but I wrote Terry, who I think is the pediatric dentist. She might be the puppeteer, And then I wrote, no, she's not the puppeteer, but I think she is the puppeteer. We'll never know. And then I just wrote, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's pretty okay, because fantastic. She's a little bit like I feel like Terry.
Speaker 2: We would like her.
Speaker 1: She's got like kind of the dark straight hair, and she says she's like more a little more subtle. I don't know, I like her okay, but anyway, yeah, so I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: All the time right.
Speaker 3: Then where there's that And I don't know what the poem was. She has some sort of poem Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But then Cindy starts getting mad the redhead. Cindy gets mad because Nicole is just all over him in the pool.
Speaker 2: She's just snaking out with him, hugging him like legs around him. She climbs and he's into it. Yes, which is weird.
Speaker 1: Stop well, like I don't know, everybody's getting annoyed. Everybody's like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, it was gross. I wrote, yeah, this kind of sucks. Yeah, she's Cindy's getting jealous. Okay, So then now we're kind of popping over to the next rose ceremony.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Kind of seemed to happen quickly, Like you said, there's a lot of build up to that. But then I wrote, yes, it's time for another rose ceremony.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess we're doing it. We're doing this. Okay, we're getting rid of four women, so on night one, we're getting down to thirteen.
Speaker 3: I like that for them and us. So we have Debbie, we have okay.
Speaker 1: So Cindy already has a rose, right, and then rock Sand gets a rose. We don't really know much about her she's very pretty long hair. Debbie gets a rose, Jerry gets another rose.
Speaker 3: Then and then Yeah, a lot of them keep saying like, oh, I'm worried all these other girls. They keep saying girls, and I just wish they'd say women. And I'm not really like that. I don't know why I care and say girls. That's fine, but they said it so many times it was making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then Monica Tupeloo gets one. Blondieh then Monica b flight attendant gets one. Then Carol who is Freddie Freeman's aunt of course, of course. Then and then he bond affuser of course. Than Nicole the sexual assaulting yoga instructor, of course, then Robin the one that looks like Faith, then full time mom Amy and again I wrote really, and then it's Terry, So I don't know who you were talking about. Yeah, Terry is who I want. Yeah, but Terry was kept saying like, oh God, I hope I get a rose, and I was like, shit, I hope.
Speaker 2: She gets a rose too.
Speaker 1: But I wrote, I think it's gonna be Carla the ex model, but I'm hoping for Terry. This is just me taking notes. I'm like I'm hoping it's Terry. Please let it be Terry. Please let it be Terry. And then I wrote, oh my god, she got it.
Speaker 3: Terry got it. I'm so excited she got it. So I just wrote poor Diane. But also, obviously right doesn't make it. I don't think she wanted to be there anyway, so by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm not, I'm yeah. I don't really know who else, but who cares? Fucking I mean, we did it, We did it.
Speaker 3: We're happy to be back, We're happy that you here, and we're going to say hi to a couple of our friends over on Patreon, which any way, you should be on Rose Pricks Patreon if you're not, it's good.
Speaker 2: That's why Goossen.
Speaker 1: Happens because a lot of we have stuff from all over, from Bachelor Universe, from housewives, and on our patreons is where we talk gossip from what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, if you want to get like, they can write us a note. Don Lee could write us a note. Kathy Calman could write us like, give us a recommendation for Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, Jane McMurray, and Yarbro.
Speaker 2: You want to take it home.
Speaker 1: Cherry Shannon, and we're missing our other Sherry, so get back on here. Paul Paully Sullivan, Sid Weldon, Lauren Barnes, Kelly d Andrea Crawford, and Dick.
Speaker 2: Frolicker Frollicker, and our friend Jean Vape uses his shout for charities. He uses it for Houses into Homes. That's a furniture bank that helps families that are making transitions to new houses that like neat affordable furnish furnishing. Yep, you can do that through them Houses into Homes dot org. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, if you want to take your business up to the next level through social media advertising, Jamie val can help you do that with spitfiresocial dot com.
Speaker 2: She does all those ads Instagram, TikTok, Facebook. She will like help get you seen, So go to spitfire Social.
Speaker 1: Also, my friend personal friend of mine. My other friend Cecily that you hear me talk about is her husband.
Speaker 2: So he's a.
Speaker 1: Personal personal friend of mine. I trust him with my life. He's a car broker and it can save you so much money. You will not get screwed by a dealer. He screws the dealers.
Speaker 2: He will get you the lowest price on any kind of car and he works all over the country. So if you want him to find you a deal on a car, go to adamsgotacar dot com. And last, but not least, Laura Stewart is with Aspire Counseling Denver. But you don't have to live in call Dorado. You definitely don't have to live in Denver. You can be anywhere. She will send you out a headset and it's like a biofeedback kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It helps with trauma. So if you're looking for something different, why not try Denver Brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 3: Yes, you guys, thank you for being here. Don't forget to listen to part one. You've got a lot of stuff up if you want. If you want a little extra of us just being crazy, listen to board AF that's in your feed too, so don't forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also, we did another Hollywood cringe and we posted it last night.
Speaker 2: Yes it's a good one.
Speaker 3: I have to say, not that they're not all good, but like any chance we have a chance to talk about Corey Feldman, I am all up in it, so check that out.
Speaker 2: It's all there for the tape. Yep, all right, everybody. We love you guys, bye, love you bye.