Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They're running a strange program, y'all with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: Y'all listening to Walter Stirling on the other's side of midnight on wu ABC, the station that's so out of side my other people, the sound to sleep. We're still talking till the morning light. With the pack of Hostess orange cupcakes. Let's all taken another back on the other side night.
Speaker 4: So I have decided to start the process of freezing my eggs.
Speaker 5: Become the medium.
Speaker 6: Call it hundred and eighty four eight nine to two two.
Speaker 5: Now I know that you're fascinated by the concept of parallel universes. Parallel universes. There are many theories about the mystery of parallel universes. Let me go through a few of them. See which ones make sense to you. Perhaps you have your own theories, because I know you and you have a lot of theories. Number one, the sliding doors theory. Every choice you didn't make created another version of you. Your other selves are living out every what if other versions of you based on what you decided not to do. There's the bleed through theory. When two timelines overlap, you feel it's deja vous, wrong memories, nostalgia for places you've never been, dreams that felt like lives. It's two realities blending for a moment. That's the bleed through theory. Two parallel lives touch flow into each other, and it's called the bleed through theory. There's another one. Wait, wait, listen. The unfinished business theory. Ever think of someone randomly, You dream about people you don't talk to anymore, feel connected to someone that's not there in another universe. Your story, your story with them, never ended. It continues in another universe. The wrong room theory. When you walk into a place and everything feels off, Colors seem weird, time feels different, vibes are wrong. You accidentally have stepped into the universe for just a second, and you can feel that. But all of this is based on parallel lives and parallel universes. This one's scary. The echo soul theory. Random emotions that don't match your life, random sadness, random joy, random fear, random confidence. Well that's another You bleeding through normal day, beautiful weather, enjoying the people you're with, and boom, you feel sad. You feel overwhelmingly sad. Makes no sense. That's the echo soul theory. Or you feel great joy, great elation, and you're looking around like this is a normal day, there's nothing special today. It's the echo soul theory. These are theories of parallel lives, parallel universes, the jump theory. Trauma, heartbreak, or near death moments can shock you into another timeline. Waking up, you feel like everything's different. Now, this is not random. You jumped realities. It can happen to any of us at any moment. And then there's the NPC theory. Some people feel empty, scripted, or disconnected because they're only conscious in certain universes. Not everyone is real everywhere. Those are a few of the parallel theories. It is a normal belief for centuries that we lead more than one life at a time, and from time to time those multiple lives touch each other. We can feel them, we can hear them, we can sense them, and it's not your imagination. Quantum physics. Brock in York, Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 4: Hello Brock, Hey Walthair, it's always great talking to you.
Speaker 5: You too, So I have.
Speaker 4: Premonitions, I guess sometimes when I'll be like having deep dreams sometimes I feel like I've seen things in the future and seen things like in the past, So I'm not sure if that's something that was like passed down through generations, but I believe that and.
Speaker 5: You believe for you though, do you believe in genetic memory?
Speaker 4: Yes? Me, especially like when he does with trauma. Me too, I feel like trauma can be passed down. But I had a quick question. I just love to hear your insight. I has to do with Ai. Yes, I was talking to chat GPT I'm a religious person who grew up in the church about this and Ai said that God doesn't exist. And I was thinking, like, what are your thoughts? Seem as though we're allowing AI to be in schools and stuff like that, like how it's going to have an impact on our kids and respects to faith.
Speaker 5: You asked Ai, if there's a God?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how did you ask? How did you ask? What was the question? Do you remember?
Speaker 4: Pretty much like does God exist? And it said it's almost like it's something that people use. I mean basically it said was like a figment of our imagination. There's no proof, so people just use it as like motivation. Some of the stories, you know, as a way to keep society kind of just encouraged, like like story like motivation and cultural norms and stuff like that. But I mean, I just wanted to know, like, if it's going to be teaching our kids things, they're going to trust it. So how do we make sure that, you know, the kids are our kids, keep faith present and not allow AI to be the determined factor. Whether it's so Brock so Brock.
Speaker 5: A question of faith was asked to a machine of science, and shockingly, the machine of science said, there's no such thing as.
Speaker 4: God, right, But it made me think about what goes in. You know how they talk about you know, you get in, you get out what they put in. Then you know exactly created. All right, well here's creating you. As you asked the question, I'll give you what I think is the answer. Here's what I think the answer is. We are at a moment in time and history when it comes to AI that we are.
Speaker 5: So close to its birth. We are seconds in the history in the in the history of man, we are seconds from the dawn of AI. It has only existed for a nanosecond in the history of mankind. It is not evolved, It is not it is not evolved to the point where I would trust it with much other than arithmetic. It needs a great deal more time. Secondly, I don't think we've gotten anywhere close to being any good at using it. I think it's still pretty much a parlor trick. And as with anything taught in school, Brock, it is up to you and me to guide our kids. That's our job. And throughout the history of education, there have been subjects content shared with our children that they don't share anymore. Disappeared on a hundred years ago because it proved wasn't true, wasn't useful, parents objected. We always, we always manipulate and control at some point what our children learn in those schools, and questions will come home, and it's our job to give sane answers. I don't think AI is any more of an influence in school today than the textbook, the teacher in front of the classrooms, the fictional stories in the auditorium. It's just part of the process of education at this moment in time. It's always up to you and me brought to be good parents. Thank you very much for the call. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eighty four eight nine to two two with Walter Stirling meteor showers. Did you see the meteor showers this week? Oh my gosh, they're beautiful. It's incredible. The gifts that you and I get just beautiful. All we have to do sometimes is just look look up at the sky and then it's wow. Now here's one of my favorite subjects. And I don't understand this no matter what she does. The minute Oprah Winfrey appears in a photograph in a magazine and an auditorium much attention. I'd like to point out that it's been over fifteen years since Oprah Winfrey was on TV every week. It's been over fifteen years. There's a big article in one of the papers Oprah seen in rare photo with Steedman Graham celebrating forty years together, despite they haven't been seen together since twenty nineteen. Now, what kind of wacky relationship is that Oprah posed for a rare photo with her longtime partner Steedman Graham in their first joint sighting in over seven years. The billionaire businesswoman who's seventy two posed alongside with her partner of forty years. He's the CEO of what his own management company and marketing consulting firm. At Navy Pier in Chicago. She surprised guests and at event celebrating the fifteenth anniversary of her founding of Harpo Studios, her Chicago based multi media production company behind her talk show. Her talk show hasn't been on the air for at least ten years. Winfrey and Graham, both seventy five, posed with celebrity chef to Art Smith. Have you ever heard of Art Smith? In photos and videos shared on Instagram by her longtime private chef. Throughout their lasting romance, Winfrey and Graham have opted to keep their relationship out of the limelight. Well, guess what every time Oprah shows up, it's the limelight. Secondly, they haven't kept out of the limelight at all. Thirdly, what do you think that relationship is?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Remember Gail King? Don't forget Gail King. There's Gail King. Sometimes we've seen set scenes of Gail and Oprah camping. Now, I don't know what two middle aged women have any business doing camping. There's certain things that middle aged women should not do. I can't imagine anything worse than camping. What is camping? The way once you're over eighteen. What is camping? You invest a tremendous amount of money in a tent. You invest a tremendous amount of money in food that can travel, thick, heavy boots, heavy vests, socks, tents with heat, air conditioning, sleeping bags that cost four hundred dollars each. What do we do? We do everything in our power to make being outdoors seem like we're indoors. That's crazy. Why would we waste all that money and time on making the outdoors seem indoors? What is the purpose of that? What is the goal there? It's stupid. The only thing we don't have when we go camping is room service. And guess what, there are some campgrounds that recognize that we really don't like camping. We just like to say we've gone camping and they provide room service. Or if you're close enough to most towns, you can get uber and Yelp to provide room service to your tent at a campgrounds. No, really, it's true. What is the point of that? Why would we do that? The only difference is we risk being caught in the rain or the snow or the sleet, or be eaten by bears eaten by bears. I can't imagine anything anything more wearisome than going camping. Have you ever? Would you go camping? Of course you wouldn't. But this Oprah relationship with Stedman, what is that relationship? Remember what I said at the beginning, Gail King? Is Gail married? Does Gail have a man? Is there a man in her life? Stedman showpiece always struck me as a showpiece, handsome guy, never says anything. Have you ever can you remember one thing that Steedman Graham has ever said? One comment, one quote, one statement in People magazine about his relationship with Oprah. I don't think so. Why do I feel I'm part of a great play, a great play that Oprah is, in fact in charge of owns? Why do I feel that? Because I don't. I don't think that's a real relationship I never have. They don't live together, right, they don't do business together. She has a billion dollars, He's supposed to be a successful businessman. I don't think they do business together. That makes no sense. Wouldn't it make sense for her to say to Stedman, hey be vice chairman of Harpo Productions. He's not on the board How do you feel about that? What do you think the deal is? With Oprah and Stedman eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two The Great Mysteries of our Time Walter Sterling The Other Side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 4: So I have decided to start the process of freezing.
Speaker 1: The Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 7: The Other Side of Midnight is brought to life by producers Matt Blaze and Pete Belodi. Grown up guidance from Kevin Droach, sand President Chad low Petz, sound imaging Chris Libertini, On air contributors James Parker, Peter Theil, Vic Ferrari, Theo Landon Ross, Colthart, Father, James Drucker, Spook, Edward Jones, Andy Oregon, cousin, Bruce Morrow and Dave Scott. A Canadian musical director, Lee Harris, top tier voice talent Robert Plotworthy Can't happen without Him, Charles van zandt creative guidance on Katz Methites, spiritual guidance Margo Katzmatitis, Walter Sterling's Wardrobe, Facebook Marketplace, d Apple Audio Networks Production.
Speaker 3: Mark Docking.
Speaker 6: Welcome the other side of Midnights.
Speaker 5: Look at you? Is this what you meant to do? Is this what life has brought you?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 5: An all night radio show coming out of New York City on the great WABC Studios on great radio stations like Katie KA and Pittsburgh, WCCO in Minneapolis, WGN in Chicago, with Martin in Upstate New York. Martin, who's an expert on parallel universes, Welcome to the show, Martin.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir Walder, I'm an expert on that because of the fact that I watched the original Star Trek series, Yes, which you know, you can't tell me that that's not the best Star Trek.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a documentary.
Speaker 6: It was a documentary, the original Star Trek with William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. And and there was the episode where they were beaming and they were beaming you know, the transporter and they the land the party that got switched between the two Harlel universes. Yes, And and they went into the universe where the Federation where the bad guys is mister Spock had to go Tee and Lieutenant O'Hora had a two piece uh uniform. You know it was pretty pretty wow.
Speaker 5: Well, Martin and Martin, you have presented facts like a documentary and I am grateful for you and thank you very much for the call. Martin, Mark and Sayerville. Welcome to the other side of Midnight at eight hundred eight four eight nine two.
Speaker 8: Hello Mark, Hello, how's everything coming tonight?
Speaker 5: So far, there's no big problems. There been no big problems. Are you going to present problems?
Speaker 8: Oh no, no, no, no no, but something about that cola rock before that, I'll be tested at AI. So I know it's a little different. I happen to listen to something on Facebook. I listened to the whole thing and this guy kind of made sense. And basically, anything that is AI generated AI wants to mislead you when it counts to anything about Christ. So why yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Why Well?
Speaker 8: The thing is is like if you which I haven't done it because it's kind of spooky, but if you start asking AI.
Speaker 6: Who controls it?
Speaker 8: Allegedly if the demon called legend.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 8: Anything that it does, it will mislead you. And there is a way of freeing AI from it, but it has to be in the name of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. So kind of what that said if you made sense before when you said science, now if you think about anything with science these days, that the earth is millions and millions and millions of years old, and technically we know, you know, bibically before Christ it was approxibly two thousand years and answer Christ right now is approximately two thousand years So how is the world millions and millions of years old? I mean, granted you know anything in the eyes of God, it can happen. So I think what I'm trying to get at is is that AI is just evil. It will mislead you when it comes to anything bibically, but allegedly you could control it by releasing the demon with it, but it'll still be stuck. It's just that it won't mislead you when it comes to anymore about stuff bybically with Christ.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for the call. Mark, I appreciate the call. At eight hundred and eight four eight nine two eight hundred eight four eight nine to two two. I have a dad challenge. This is my dad challenge. I have a fourteen year old daughter and a twenty one year old daughter she just turned twenty one, and a twenty four year old daughter who starts her new job tomorrow as the producer of the morning show at Channel nineteen in Cleveland, Ohio, owned by Gray Broadcasting. She will be more than fine born producer. That's what she's meant to do, and God bless her. She doesn't want to be on the air and she doesn't want to be in radio. My life got simpler right there. But my twenty one year old has the best and the worst challenge possible. Healthy, fine, good job, great friends. But decided over the past week that she wanted to break up with her.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 5: And she's been with this person for eighteen months. And you know, it's none of my business. I just want my daughter to be happy. That's all I've ever said to my daughters. I just want you to be happy. But she decided that she needed to break up today. And so today she sat down in the park with this person and broke up, said goodbye, and did the relationship and what happened. The other person did not want to end it, thought that they were doing well, offered to do anything necessary to make it keep going, and I get that call. I get that call from my twenty one year old daughter, and she's a puddle. She is in tears, She's all heart. This is one of these kids that doesn't have a tough bone in her body, doesn't have a strategic boner. This is a girl who believes in hearts, flowers, butterflies, poems, goofy little sayings, and cats. She has a cat. Her biggest challenge at any given time is do I get another cat? Should I get another kitten? That's her big challenge. And she was born to own cats. What does she want to do for a living. She wants to be a speech therapist of little kids. What could be purer than that? What could be more spectacular than to want to help a little kid talk? Her younger sister has a praxia. A praxia is a severe speech delay. Our fourteen year old really didn't talk till she was three. And you and I are talking in Chicago on the Great wg N.
Speaker 9: Mart talking well, the story the other side of mid Nights.
Speaker 5: That wasn't a skill test, Matta. I'm sorry to surprise that on you. It's okay, no what it was fine. But here's the thing. So my twenty one year old is a puddle is She's just a And I'm going to spend the day with her tomorrow. Sit there, listen to her, give almost no advice, and be a dad. It's tough because this is a girl whose default mode is happy and the last thing in the world she wants to do is hurt anyone's feelings. There's this kid doesn't have any idea how to do that, what to do, and now she's a wreck because she hurt her lover's feelings? Did I mention her lover is a girl? So my daughter, my twenty one year old, when she was sixteen, we were going across a bridge, driving across a bridge, I was driving her to dance class, poetically enough, and she out of nowhere she says, hey, Dad, I'm by, and I'm like, am I going to have to pay for two weddings? Because I knew whatever I said at that moment would determine our relationship till I was ninety and I said, I'm gonna have to pay for two weddings, and then we've had a great relationship ever since. There's been It's a non issue to me. I'm in show business most people in show business or by we don't even think about it. However, this is her first serious relationship. This is her first I love you relationship. Now, why are they breaking up? They're breaking up because they couldn't be more different, which is the reason for the original reason for the attraction. But they couldn't be more different. The girlfriend is in the army reserve. The girlfriend carries a glock. The girlfriend taught my daughter to shoot. Girlfriend that daughter didn't want to learn how to shoot, but she did it to be girlfriend. Well, now they're breaking up, and this is the first time my daughter's ever had to do this. It's the first time my daughter's ever had to end a relationship. She doesn't have the heart for it, she doesn't have the framework to do it, but she did it because it's the right thing for her to do rather than hang around another five years a relationship that she does not believe is going anywhere. And I get to be dad, which means I get to listen spent the day with her. Had lunch. In my world, having lunch is always good news. I'd love to have lunch. Anytime you want to have lunch with me, we can have lunch. No I'm not kidding. Anytime you want to have lunch Chinese pizza, I will have lunch with you. Not an issue. I have a friend named Larry Wax, and Larry Wax is one of the great talk show hosts of our time. He was based in Atlanta. He's not in radio anymore because he's in radio, so they're not No one stays in radio much longer. And he was in radio in Atlanta, and he had this bit where he would go to lunch with you. Get this, Matt, he would go to lunch with you. He'd go to lunch with a listener. He'd pay for the lunch, but he wouldn't talk. Like you could eat lunch with him, but he wouldn't speak. He'd pay for the lunch, he'd spend time with you, he'd listen to you, but he wouldn't talk. I thought that was a brilliant promotion, genius promotion. Well that's my challenge. I've got a twenty one year old daughter who is sad beyond belief because she had to break somebody's heart today. And I think what I'm supposed to do is just listen, let her talk it out, let her get through it. Offer minimal advice. That's what I'm gonna do, Walter Sterling, And what did I want to say to you? Oh, listen, listen this clown. You know about this Brooklyn Beckham guy. Okay, Brooklyn Beckham, listen this he's this guy. He's the daughter of Victoria Beckham, right, and Victoria Beckham's son. And I never remember the father because I don't care about whatever sport that was soccer? Who cares? He makes videos. This is the total kit. He makes videos that haven't always landed well. Many people often criticizing Brooklyn's recipes, cooking skills, his career pivot into culinary content, whatever it is. They don't like him. I'll be attempting this for your dad and brothers and sister. It's a rare people not it's rare people not raw. Okay, listen. He's come up with this recipe that has caused much much drama. He is boiling pasta in seawater. He says that, look, when you make pasta, you put it in boiling water with salt. Why not really good salt? Put it in seawater and they boil it in seawater. And that sounds like an interesting idea This has raised so much hell for Brooklyn Beckham. You wouldn't believe the hell that he's gone through because of this. It shows him making a let's see what does he do? Of course, we get some pasta water and then da da da in seawater. It's cooking incredible. Okay, here's the problem. Immediately that he said I'm going to be cooking this in seawater, the first response was, oh, motor boat oil. You're cooking it in motor boat oil. And then post after post after post. You know, people urinate in the ocean. Now we have trouble with people urinating in the ocean, motor boat oil in the ocean, all of these challenges. I think it's a really good and safe idea to cook pasta in seawater. Right, you're boiling. First of all, you're boiling it. That gets rid of most of the trouble, doesn't it. It gets rid of most of the trouble you boil something. And then it's an interesting idea because what do you do put You put pasta in water and you add salt. How is that any different than seawater? The motor boat oil. I really wouldn't worry about oceans are very big the urinating problem. I really would't worry about that either. What are you gandhi pasta water with a hint of burdened fuel, please, That's what some of the people said. They were very cool to him about this. Boiling seawater doesn't kill chemical pollutants, heavy metals and all toxins. It doesn't solve all the problems. Apparently, seems to me that it would. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two Walter Sterling thirty seven minutes past the hour, thirty seven minutes past the hour. And uh, let's see what else do I have a lot of stuff I wanted to talk to you about? Oh yeah, somebody wrote, Oh god, people urinate in that sea pasta water with gasoline. Mate, you've just cooked pasta in water strewn from yachts diesel generators. Mate, you've just cooked pasta in water stream from yacht's diesel generator. E Frank in Queen's Wi. Welcome to the other side of midnight high.
Speaker 10: Yes, hi, Walter, my apologies for the mishappy.
Speaker 5: Yesterday was yesterday exactly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, you know there are actors and also sports stars that have their recipes. They cook their own recipes for meals, and they you know, they usually create patents for their products. I mean, Walter, I assume that maybe many of these sports stars and actors they create these food recipes. Do you think that maybe that's a nice idea. I mean, I've never thought that was something that maybe was acceptable in mainstream society to offer their personal input on food to the public.
Speaker 5: I think that it's safe to say I'm no expert on mainstream society and have no opinion on mainstream society except that I find it pretty dull. But I do have an excellent veal parmesan recipe. Would you like to hear it?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 5: All right, thank you for the call, Rank, I appreciate it. Here's my veal parmesan recipe, and the reason I mention it is because it really tastes good and it's insanely easy. Would you like to hear it. Here's the veal parmesan recipe. No, I take it back, here's the chicken parmesan recipe. It's a chicken parmesan recipe. You get the thinnest chicken breast you can get. There's no need for you to do a lot of work on this. If I'm gonna make it, there's not a lot of work involved, Absolutely not. You get the thinnest chicken breast you can get, and you don't go through all that nonsense of dipping it in egg, dipping things in egg. Can't see any benefit to it. You don't do that. You dip it in the following flour, pepper, salt, garlic, salt, and then you can get this McCormick spice. That's a great sheet. It's called poultry spice. It's called poultry spice. And you dip it in that. Then you fry it fast. You blanche it fast in a frying pan with a lot of olive oil, two three minutes on each side. It's pretty much cooked. Then you cover that with parmesan and slices of mootzirella. You put it in the oven at four twenty five for ten minutes. It's delicious and people will think you're a genius. I'm Walter Sterling. I have an email you're ready, Walter dot Sterling at WABC radio dot com. In a spectacular website. Go visit waltersterlingshow dot com. This is the other Side of Midnight, The.
Speaker 1: Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 5: Guy Anderson is on the line. Holy crow, this is the conversation I've waited a long time to have. This is Guy Anderson and welcome to the Other Side of Midnight, a American based show.
Speaker 9: My friend, Hi, well, thank you very much for having me own.
Speaker 5: It's nice to speak to somebody who can actually speak English. Thank you very much. Now listen, Guy Anderson, I want to I have not told anybody you were going to be here. I wanted to explain this and then the stage is yours, because this is a topic that I have discussed on a national radio show in the US for months, and I don't hear anybody else talking about it. I'm like, what the heck? What's wrong with you? This is the most astonishing conversation we could have. There has never been a bigger mystery. There has never been a more profound conspiracy than the events surrounding the creation and the decimation of Tartaria. And what is it that they that they don't want us to know about?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 5: It's so important that Tartaria was. It was forget destroyed. It was a rased as I've explained to my listener that in eighteen hundred you could find Tartaria in most maps around the world, and by nineteen hundred, oh my gosh, it wasn't on any map. Thank you for being on the show today. Could you please share with us, start from scratch, what was Tartaria? What do you think happened? And why?
Speaker 9: Right, that's quite a simple question to answer, but it's also a very long winded explanation required. The main reason for wiping out Tartar area is because they had they basically cracked how to harness energy from the ether. They were building what we refer to as antiquitech. This is technology that is constructed upon the rooftops of what we refer to as old world buildings. Some have popper domes that have later been actually saturated with horse urine to make them green. It speeds up that process that they no longer have the capability, and some have spires, huge spires. The higher up into the atmosphere you go, then the higher intensity is generated from the ether, so that the more powerful the energy becomes. So they were basically harnessing energy from the ether and providing the civilization with free energy that had to go, the industrial revolution was going to be dependent upon fossil fuels that could ultimately be controlled and a meter attached. So there was a lot of money to be made in doing that, and perhaps Rockefeller with the Standard Oil Company, was one of the main participants in seeing that eradicated. So that was the first reason. The second was that they were using frequency within buildings. They understood simatics and resonance, so they were creating structures that were able to resonate at certain frequencies, four hundred and thirty two hertz being one of them. So you would enter a building if you were unwell, or even if you weren't a little bit like having a service done on a vehicle, I suppose, or in health check. You would go into one of these buildings and it would balance your organs and the church organs they were a huge part of that, hence the name organs. So once you were inside one of these places cathedrals would be a brilliant example of that, you would have a sense of euphoria. You would come out feeling refreshed, revitalized. It kept and maintained a healthy civilization, and it was under the belief that a healthy population is more productive, less crimes committed, fertility rates are higher, and that was really the ethos. So by removing that technology, we ended up in the system that we are now living in where we are, especially with what is happening with the data centers, we are constantly in fear of losing our electrical supply, that there are going to be power outages. We are paying, certainly here in the United Kingdom, we're paying an incredible amount now for electricity and some people are having to take the decision to turn the heating off in their homes at winter because it's become far too expensive. So we are, I suppose it's a slave society, and that certainly wasn't the case with the previous civilization. So it was a combined effort, originally orchestrated by the Jesuits to completely wipe out any trace of the civilization, as you quite rightly said, was removed from maps. It started off as being Tartaria in the fifteen hundreds, then slowly evolved to Great Tartary. And the word great normally implies a reset or a generational loss of memory, hence great war, great fire, great flood. It's a wipe So that's showing us in plain sight that they've reset Tartaria, and then eventually it became known as Mongolia and we had the Mongolian Empire. But from my research, it spanned from twenty three BC to nine hundred and seventy six AD. But following the work of Anatoli Fimenko, the Russian mathematician, he suggests that eight hundred years phantom years have been added to our timeline, and this was done to create what appears to be a very slow evolutionary progress with regard to technology, to bring us to where we are today. But in seventeen seventy six, eight hundred years have been added, making it nine seven six, so the year now would be twelve twenty six. Therefore, in Abrahamic religions, the period of a thousand years we referred to as the Tartarian era, aligned with the millennial reign of Christ. And then in seventeen seventy six or nine seven we enter New World Order, which is depicted on the back of the American dollar bill and Satan's Little season. In Abrahamic religious terms, that's depicted by the Statue of Liberty. If people look at it, it's holding the Declaration of independence. The first Roman numeral, the M is out of alignment. That's an addition, and the chains around the ankle appear to have been added to represent Satan's release. So we are now in well the final stages Satan so yes. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Guy Anderson an expert on Tartaria, an expert on the Great Reset. He has spent decades studying this, doing the research. He's an academic, he is an author. I want. I have many questions. But before I get to many more questions, you've written a couple books, right.
Speaker 9: Yes, the first book I wrote, and this was an accident. It wasn't my intention to become an author. I was actually a tattoo artist and I used to send people down the rabbit hole when they came in for a day session, and I would force them to watch documentaries on our channels like bit shoot platforms like bit Shoot. Sorry, and I was trying to show everybody about Tartaria. And I've been struggling with memory loss for some time, so I started compiling lots of notebooks with my research on Tartaria, and my wife actually suggested to me that I should put it all into some kind of order. So when my memory finally does start to fade more significantly, it would all make sense. And I mentioned it to a few people. I started a Facebook group talking about Tartaria.
Speaker 5: What's the name of the group. What's the name of the.
Speaker 9: Group, Kesler and the Cabbage Patch Kids.
Speaker 5: Tesla and the Cabbage Patch Kids. And what's the name of your.
Speaker 9: Book Chesler and the Cabbage Patch Kids.
Speaker 5: Tesla and the Cabbage Pats. Now here's a key question. I'm going to jump around a little bit, but these are some of the things that have haunted me. The ether energy that these Tartarian buildings brought in, that they captured with what we have been lied to about is being known as lightning rods that are not lightning rods. Yes, when the energy was brought in by these lightning rods and brought down through the copper tubes in these buildings and were brought to what you and I would have considered to be a fireplace, which was not a fireplace, what did it do with that energy? How did it use that energy for heat and power? What did it do with the energy? How did it process the energy from the ether?
Speaker 9: Right? So it was stored. This is what we believe it was stored in tanks, copper tanks that were filled with red mercury. Now it appears that this is able to be transmitted wirelessly. So the fireplaces, as you quite rightly mentioned, they are perhaps the best example we have. If people go online and take a look at images of older fireplaces, they'll see what we call fire dogs either side of them, and then there's a backplate in the fireplace. The backplate would have projected the heat around the room and then of course up and down through the chimney system. But the chimney systems were also used to circulate colder air during hotter months, so you would have these sash windows open slightly and the air would circulate around. So the chimney places actually operated as a way of not just heating, but circulating cool air too. But there is something missing. What sat in between those fire dogs is the fundamental pot part of this, and that, from my research, was called a hearth sphere. Now that was a ball. It's very similar to something people will be able to also find online called a booga sphere. People have been finding these, especially in the Middle East. Now that was taken into what is now a church and it was placed above a device that people believe was actually located underneath the church itself, and this is where the energy was harnessed. It would store energy in this half sphere. The half sphere is then taken home and that would produce wireless energy for anything up to two weeks at a time. What I've done is, because it's quite a complicated explanation, I actually put it onto my Facebook page several weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Now, right, And what's the name of the I'm sorry, what's the name of the page again? Because people forget what's the name of it again?
Speaker 9: The group is the name of my book, but my page is my name, Guy Anderson. Yeah, so it's on there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So the belief is that people were going into churches that churches weren't and cathedrals were not originally places of worship, but places of incredible energy and used not just for energy but also for healing, as I was saying earlier on with being able to go in and balance your internal organs through frequency. So this hearth sphere is what powered everything. And this is also connected to candlelarbras and chandeliers because I've been looking into lighting and how that could have possibly worked during the same period, because if we look at the amount of let's take one building, for example, the White House before gas, before electricity, you imagine the number of candles that that building alone would have required in a twenty four hour period, and then multiply that by the number of similar buildings, and then we look at smaller buildings and just take that across America as just one part of the world. There wasn't a significant production of candles in place. We're told that they were. They were made by artisans, all handmade. There is not the logistics in place to be able to mass produce candles or actually distribute them, either package and distribute. We've also got problem with wax. Where did that all go? You could imagine the mess People would have had to have been constantly replacing these candles. So the belief is that this hearth sphere was also emitting wireless energy to lighting systems. But with regard to say, for example, a town or city, as you were saying what we now believe to be a lightning conductor that was pulling the energy in, that was harnessing it. Because as I was saying, the higher up you go, the stronger.
Speaker 5: Is right. What I've explained on the how many times, as I say, we were told those were lightning rods, and then buildings were built in nineteen twenty thirty forty and today without lightning rods. Yet there's still lightning, so those could not have been lightning rods. Now, the next question I have for you, Guy Anderson, because this is absolutely fascinating to me, is part of this story is how the Tartarian cities and communities were destroyed, and this is where we learn about the mud floods. Could you tell us a little about the mud floods?
Speaker 9: Yes, something catastrophic appears to have happened, and I've been researching the possibility that either direct energy weapons were used to do this, really and that's really yeah, yep, yes, I think they go back a lot further. There's one device called a vajra which comes from Hindu mythology and it's referred to as a lightning or thunderbolt, and this is what the lightsaber is based upon. From the Star Wars movies. This is a handheld device that stored energy and could admit a beam, which I believe to be a form of direct energy weapon. There are also images of airships that people will also be able to find online going back a very very long time, and these are often showing a beam of light being projected from them onto the ground that then results in fire. So I think that direct energy weapons have been around for a very very long time.
Speaker 10: But there are.
Speaker 9: Also a couple of other possibilities. One is that we had a pole shift that that took place with three hundred years ago something like that possibly. Now that might sound dramatic, but I'm not talking about one hundred and eighty degree pul shift. I'm talking about just a slight movement enough to course enough to cause floods, severe flooding. Aligned with the fact that we have the PII race map, the Piirace map you know, from the early fifteen hundreds that shows US Antarctica as being a very sort of luscious land mass with incredible vegetation there, structures and also animals. Now that can be aligned with modern radar scans of Antarctica almost perfectly. So how were they able to produce that map, and that's just one example of maps from around that same time. How were they able to produce that map so accurately when it's covered in ice?
Speaker 5: I don't know, you do you have a theory ast how they did it, or you know, all of us. I've always thought I've always thought that there was a change in the energy patterns of the Earth that enabled them in the past to lift the three ton blocks, and we no longer can do that. That there had to be a natural event, a huge event that changed the energy power of the Earth.
Speaker 9: Is that possible, Yes, yes it is, But I don't think it was natural. I think it was caused.
Speaker 5: Who would have caused it? How was it caused?
Speaker 9: I think that it's possible that they had the technology that cern has today a very long time ago, that they were able to cause this pulship. Because if it was a natural event, then it would be part of our historical record. There would be no reason to hide that, right. So, but that's only one possibility, that there was a slight pull shift. The other possibility is that the grid was spiked. Because we live on essentially an electrical circuit board, it's often referred to as lay lines. Now there's a researcher called Michelle Gibson, and she believes that they spiked it, that this grid was spiked, perhaps again with a direct energy weapon, by spiking the grid. It caused all sorts of events that resulted in stars and floods. Probably New Madrid. The New Madrid event, which went from eighteen eleven into eighteen twelve is one of the better examples of that. The Mississippi even changed direction. It flipped one hundred and eighty degrees.
Speaker 5: When did they do that? When did they do that? When did it do that?
Speaker 9: Eighteen eleven? Eighteen eleven, so from a New Madrid event.
Speaker 5: So from about eighteen ten about eighteen sixty, there were enormous events in the geography, in the power, in the pull shifts of our world. Now, Michelle Gibson is a good friend of this show, and she comes on about once about once a week and shares a lot of the information. That's that's Michelle Gibson. Interestingly, you have not duplicated anything she says. So I feel very lucky to have you and Michelle sharing this information because no other radio show in North America covers to what to me is the most important historic events of our world. Now, please give the name of your book again and the name of your of your Facebook page with the promise that you will come on the show regularly because you're amazing.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you very much and I'd love to yes. Well, my book is called Tesla and the Cabbage Patch Kids, and you can get it online. If people want to check out the reviews, they can go on Goodread, but signed copies can be purchased from my website, which is called The Tartarian Empire dot co dot you.
Speaker 5: All right, let me say it again, The Tartarian Empire dot.
Speaker 9: What Show dot uk, oh co dot.
Speaker 5: UK, The Tartarian Empire dot co dot UK. What a great find. I am so fortunate. Thank you very much for being on the Other Side of Midnight. It is such a wow. I have waited for months to talk to a Tartarian expert.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Other Side of Midnight. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 4: What the heck is going on here.