Speaker 2: Gee with Lynchintaco.
Speaker 1: What to Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought you by Petties Meats on State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four. I'm here in rumblings of a Big Game promotion we're doing with Petties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, involving a bunch of they're delicious food a grill. We need to cook it on a ba the Big Game. More on that soon soon, Thank you, Petties. Absolutely all right, let's begin with an international.
Speaker 1: Story of intrigue here.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of international stuff going on.
Speaker 1: This morning. We had the international foods. We're globally aware. A cat has made three flights between New Zealand and Australia in just twenty four hours after being forgotten on a plane. We're talking about eight year old Mittens.
Speaker 2: So they've forgot Mittens not once, not twice, but three times.
Speaker 1: No no, well no really just once. Mittens is an eight year old main coon that was booked to travel from christ Church to Melbourne, but her cage was left in the air New Zealand aircraft's cargo hold. After waiting for three hours for Mitten's at the Melbourne Airport, Mitten's owner, Margo Nias, was told by groundstaff that the plane had already returned to New Zealand.
Speaker 2: With her pet.
Speaker 1: During the flight, the heating was turned on to keep the cat comfortable. The pet, who had lost weight but was otherwise unharmed, as later then flown on a third flight to Melbourne to reunite with their.
Speaker 2: Owner and have a letter box in there by.
Speaker 1: Then, you know, that was the first thing I was wondering, And then the next thing I thought, No, wonder some cats have an attitude.
Speaker 2: No, this one deserves. Yeah, they can do anything they want. Yeah, that's a cat that's gonna eat the owner. That is, there's not a doubt. And I've been getting it again every time, you know, this time of year, and I've told you this before I get there. We should have had a cat and saw it. It's so cold. Oh okay, I do the math and say, of the four people that live here, granted, my oldest daughters at school right now, but the three that live there, all three of us have cat and dog allergies, So why would you even think of letting it in? Throw a blanket on the back porch. It snuggles in there. It's natural. How old you have still have two cats?
Speaker 1: One? Oh?
Speaker 2: You remember the one I ate the vine? Okay, I ate the little pumpkin vine and died.
Speaker 1: Which is the one you still have left? What's the name Rosebud? Why? How old is Rosebud?
Speaker 2: Now? I'm gonna say ten to fourteen? Maybe really so hopefully so.
Speaker 1: Even these next two mornings where we're going to be in close to freezing town.
Speaker 2: Don't even try it, because I know what you're doing. You're just hoping like my wife or kids listening, and that you're gonna oh if you know what even Pat said.
Speaker 1: Just advocating for roastbud here, Rosebud is great. Someone has to She has.
Speaker 2: An outside fridge that has a heating element in it. She's more comfortable that cat on the plane with the heater.
Speaker 1: All Right, I forgot here.
Speaker 2: Let's help and Teddy's gonna get in that vine soon. Kid.
Speaker 1: A state senator in Mississippi has filed a bill that is titled Contraception Begins at Erection Act.
Speaker 2: Okay, is this to cut down on the amount of government kids or this is.
Speaker 1: His way of trying to make a statement that says it takes two to tango, and that the male definitely needs to bear you know, responsibility. You know, if you're going to do it and another human as a result of that, you better share some responsibility. Here, the contraception begins at erection Act would make it unlawful for a person to discharge genetic material without the intent to fertilize an embryo.
Speaker 2: Well wait, this isn't just on the guys, well, the girls, the women should be all the things going on.
Speaker 1: You're you're, you're tying things up with this.
Speaker 2: He wants to make sure that these guys aren't being deadbeat dads.
Speaker 1: Basically, he's saying here that, uh, the only reason you should be had The way this reads, he's saying, the only reason you should be having sex is to produce another human, and you better be in with this.
Speaker 2: This is an idiotic This is going to the old, old old religious days. Yes, I know somebody who his wife is like that.
Speaker 1: Well only only well only for kids, only for kids.
Speaker 2: Granted, he cheated on her like five times and once was with the nanny who is underage. But anyway, how many kids do they have? I'll tell you who it is? Off Air three you say three dozen. I can't be successful every time. But it's been married for a while. Yeah, that's the only time that we can make love, honey, is to have a child. If you're in a situation like that, you just sneak off and get snipped.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh again, And we don't have money for that in New Metrios. No, not that. Sorry, that's that's not good stuff. We don't have money for the uh, you know, the the help with the doctors, you know, fertilizing the egg, you know, very key in all right, let's uh. Somebody was talking about how big those main coon cats are. They are massive. So that's so you're talking about a massive pissed off cat. Uh huh. That's definitely eating a person, Okay, when they die.
Speaker 1: It sounds rightfully so. Uh. A Mother of the Year nomination for Chastity Candelario this She lives in Lebanon County, PA. She's accused of change and I have this story on our Facebook page if you want to take the look for more. She's accused of chaining her eleven year old son to the oil tank in their basement because he ate too many hot dogs. She starts breeding him and he eat too many hot dogs in the days prior. She saw it on the camera, so he was gonna get his punishment, grab the handcuffs, and she actually handcuffed him to the fool tank.
Speaker 2: Mom then leaves and goes about her day.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like Mom has the cameras trained on the house while she's at work, and I maybe a little chupster's likes hot dogs.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she's got a little future Joey chestnut in the house.
Speaker 1: Shave him up to the in the basement to the mom.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm training. I'm in training for this guy, Joey. Okay, he's awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm all gloriented.
Speaker 2: Look, coach, see if you watch the cameras closely, I was dipping the buns in the water and I'm doing news.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing a fat voice.
Speaker 2: Because you said it's a little chubby kid.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just thinking, okay, but you said a little chubby gie too many hot dogs. I mean I was a little chubby kid. I feel you know, I understand the temptations there. Man.
Speaker 2: Plus I was talking like that because I had a mouthful of soggy bun training like Joey chest. This is Joey Junior man. Nathan's no, they ditched me. How's Joey doing?
Speaker 1: You know, it's a good question. You only hear about him like twice a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he come, I like didn't know Joey off off time. I mean, like we I put my foot in my mouth with him when I said, hey, how's the marriage going? Yeah, because he brought his fiance and on the show one time years before, and yeah that it didn't even work out.
Speaker 1: There's a place to step in it. You'll you'll, you'll land squarely there. We love you for it.
Speaker 2: Stack a guy who's a good listener. Sure at least you got that going for you. This is Jr. R.