Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, Oh Monday again.
Speaker 3: I know I up today and I was like, it's got to be at least Tuesday, right then, No, so long Monday.
Speaker 4: It is moldy for nine to base number one hit music station with the JV Show. Thanks so much for waking up with us, hanging out with us this morning. We do have crazy Cash on standby. She would just get right to it though, first talk back.
Speaker 5: To day, Good morning JV Show. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Is Isaac you already now it's been a minute. I just want to say.
Speaker 5: Just what you sucked?
Speaker 6: Chief?
Speaker 7: That halftime show was amazing.
Speaker 6: It was fantastic. Guntra cuted it.
Speaker 8: Love y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for that, Isaac.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jeeves, yes what.
Speaker 2: I think we all love seeing that part right.
Speaker 4: I was actually shocked by how blown out they were getting, though, and I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely loved it, beyond loved it. I mean, kind of a snoozer of a game because it was just at like the tone was set early and the Chiefs had no chance, and they looked so befuddled and so sad on the sidelines. Little Sad Mahomes and Sad Travis Kelsey and sad Andy Reid. I loved all those shots. I just relished in it because they have I think they came into that game too cocky. Oh we're fine, we know how to win, we know how to win when it matters. And they didn't get to do their cute little plays where they line up in Patrick way and then the guys.
Speaker 2: Twirl around and then they run a fake to the other.
Speaker 3: Side, like they didn't get to do any of that crap because guess what.
Speaker 2: You suck?
Speaker 1: What you suck.
Speaker 3: I absolutely just am relishing in that today.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would have been fun to see a more exciting game, but to see him absolutely just get stomped and completely pounded was so so satisfying. I'm tired of their smug little smirks and the Patrick Mahomes little smugness.
Speaker 5: Shut up, go away. I love it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, you done bad back of the day. We can play it.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Good morning JAV Show.
Speaker 9: I don't know if it'll be the first talk back from Monday morning, but if I'm not, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 10: Say yes, I'm so happy that the Eagles won ra Cal from San Jose.
Speaker 2: No three piece for the Chiefs.
Speaker 10: Hope you guys have a great Monday.
Speaker 2: Hope you guys had a blast.
Speaker 9: Dave and Buster, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: We have turned into like the biggest Chiefs haters.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we've been Chiefs, we've been Chiefs hitters, and the Niners lost two Super Bowls to them, so I'm gonna always be salty about that. But had they won the three peet oh, it would have been insufferable. We never would have seen. Just I mean, we get enough, we're already at Chiefs overload with and Travis Kelsey and the podcast and Taylor Swift and that.
Speaker 5: It's just we're already at overload.
Speaker 3: And just have them get stomped and just go away for a little while. That's all we needed. We needed a little reprieve from that, and we got it. And I'm just I'm so glad they didn't get to run their smug little plays yesterday in the Super Bowl because they're just got completely stamped.
Speaker 11: But I feel like I didn't get like enough Taylor yesterday, though.
Speaker 5: You get more of the crowd certainly did.
Speaker 11: I didn't see any any Taylor at all except for social media.
Speaker 3: Lots of tailor social media today, but mostly because that baby.
Speaker 2: I didn't see her on the screen.
Speaker 5: I only saw her the one time.
Speaker 4: I only know she was on the screen because you pointed out. But I even missed that one time.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't see her.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: But now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: I just think everyone needs to know this because this Monday after the super Bowl is Monday ing.
Speaker 2: Starbucks knows that, so they're giving away free coffee today.
Speaker 11: You do have to be a member of their Starbucks Rewards loyalty programs, so you go in their app to activate this coupon.
Speaker 4: But then you can get one free tall sized hot or iced coffee today.
Speaker 3: Only that's what I haven't had yet today, any coffee, No wonder.
Speaker 5: I'm struggling, all right.
Speaker 3: The Kansas City Chiefs hopes of a three p came crashing down last night as they got totally pounded by the Philadelphia Eagles forty to twenty two. That score ended even closer than it actually was because the Chiefs scored some points when the game was already long over.
Speaker 5: The Eagles defense was the start with the show.
Speaker 3: They had Patrick Mahomes look get absolutely lost, which isn't something that happens often. This was the Eagles second Super Bowl win in their franchise history, and it sounds like their championship raid hasn't been confirmed yet. It's gonna be this Friday.
Speaker 11: Ah nice, it'll be a cold day today, you guys will bundle up with the highs in the mid fifties. No rain, which is good, but there is a frosted advisory in effect from one am to nine am Tuesday today. Oh not today till tomorrow, but ed freeze warning.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I'm lost too, but I hear more rains coming this this Thursday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 5: Get some more rain coming on the wain.
Speaker 11: So enjoy the dryness, Hayleo, besties, enjoy the dryness.
Speaker 3: How many guys you said that too? Today's going to be a nine. Use your power responsibly. Don't trump on anyone, Paul. If you're going to be late, indulge your desire for personal time. Pamper yourself. Oh no, I don't know what any of that means. That sounds good.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 11: Nine yesterday was our JV show Big Game watch party jav show for me.
Speaker 12: It is Eric from Sanesse.
Speaker 6: What's up, guys.
Speaker 12: First of all, thank you guys so much for having me and my brother at the JB Show watch party yesterday and you guys like it was. It was a blast interacting with you guys, sorry alongside you guys, the lime juice everything which is which is amazing. Thank you guys so much. You guys truly are the best. And gave Grasp of snacks in the family business. I sent us a market so enjoy.
Speaker 5: That's right. I got some good.
Speaker 3: I got to beg of snacks for us. We got to try them. Eric on us to try them, he mentioned they're the lime juice is actually lemon juice. We brought the JV show Chugwheel to David Busters yes esterday and some brave people at the watch party stepped on up to spin that.
Speaker 4: People were like dying to chug something off the wheel, like are you crazy?
Speaker 3: And Eric got lemon juice and he had to chug a whole glass of lemon juice. He did didn't seem to face him at all at all, maybe.
Speaker 2: Later like the ease.
Speaker 11: If you think about it, though, that's the easiest way for them to get a chug mug, because I think it's just so much harder to get your guests in for what the beleep.
Speaker 2: So I guess yeah, you suck it up.
Speaker 11: For like a few, for like a minute or two, and you drink that and you have your chug mug. Somebody has to try to beat juice. Oh someone got a Coorana.
Speaker 2: She got soup djor she got the.
Speaker 5: Chicken the chickenddle soup. It was so choky.
Speaker 4: I'm just glad that's off the wheel now, thank you, Anna.
Speaker 5: Well who soup of the day will always be on the road.
Speaker 2: No, come on, no, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? This Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: If you're thinking you want to do something special for somebody that you are romantically interested or your ex, the Memphis Zoo has got you covered in their annual promotion dating or dumping they like to call it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: They during this promotion, you can't for ten dollars they can pass along a video to maybe your love interest of a cute red pandam munching on some grapes.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so cute and like a sweet little note.
Speaker 3: Or if it's someone you want to dump, or maybe an X, they'd be happy to name a third after a third for you, and they will send them a video of an elephant going number two and a big, big, big stinky one too. She'd be happy to send that over to you. So do you know how much we're dumping?
Speaker 2: Do you know how much one of these goes?
Speaker 9: For?
Speaker 3: The ten dollars is what I said about thirty seconds ago. If you were listening, ten dollars, you can send send a video, you know what.
Speaker 11: I think they should take it one step further and actually send the physical send it in physical form to their address, or just put it in jar.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: An extra dollars, they could open it and sniff it. I just that name a third after a tird I love that. So you need something special?
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 11: We hear about these things every year when Valentine's Day rules around.
Speaker 4: There's what excuse me? There's one place where you can like name a roach after your egg.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then they like feed it to a snake.
Speaker 2: Actually do this though? I think so? You think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a fun way to raise some money for the zoo. To make your donation. And yeah, you get to name a turd after a turd love that. How many times am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like we're getting close to one of that.
Speaker 1: Enough the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Good Morning Davy shows marked up from Pittsburgh. It was so great to meet you guys yesterday at Dave and Buster's. Oh it was awesome, Jess. I think my son has a big crush on you.
Speaker 2: You wanted a picture with.
Speaker 13: This, but it's too embarrassed to ask. Selena, your kids are so adorable and have so much energy. Yeah, I'm glad my kids are not that age anymore. And Graham, Oh, it was so great to You've been listening to you four years.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Hey you two is so you do you have a secret admire you? My shy don't be sure take pictures with us.
Speaker 5: It's Lenny. Your kids do have a lot of energy.
Speaker 3: They popped every single balloon at the entire party.
Speaker 5: It's like gutshots going off the entire time. They were just warning around popping every single balloon.
Speaker 2: That is true. Sorry about that.
Speaker 10: Good Morning Jab show at your boy Andy Luna here, and I'm totally not hung over to work right anyways.
Speaker 14: I just want to mention yesterday's Superbowl hat time performance.
Speaker 6: Man, these Drake fans.
Speaker 5: Are fighting for their life right now. They are so fighting for their life right now.
Speaker 15: Man, not only Dudek do just ah Man.
Speaker 16: Yes, I saw it right, R I P Drake bro r I.
Speaker 5: P Drake ip Drake is right?
Speaker 3: Do we know if there's been any sort of a response or reaction, not that I've seen you.
Speaker 2: You have an album coming up soon. I want he's dropping it on Valentine's Day, Drake.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, next door, I know. I can't wait none, alright, I still want to listen to this album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think. I don't know about the music. If that's gonna be good. I've had a big party next door fan. But the response to Kendrick, that part is going to be good. You know that he's gonna respond, Oh my god, there has to be one.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be something. I would like a more immediate reaction, like him posts on something on social media like today. I want to hear some to know that he's still alive. Should we later during the show, maybe eight o five or something. I want to hear other people's reactions to the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 11: Five, We will talk more about that. So you guys remember Hype House. Yep, Graham's this ringing about.
Speaker 2: Remember that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, it's the Little Influencer House. And everybody there thought they were better than the rest of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's were all the tiktooker tiktookers, like I cannot talk to Monday, sorry, all the TikTokers. They got together and they just recorded themselves doing those dumb TikTok dances. Well, now there's something called Bop House where there's a crew of old only.
Speaker 11: Fans creators are renting a mansion in Florida and they're just bopping each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know content in there, right, they're creating content from what I just don't.
Speaker 5: Turn a block light on in the stag.
Speaker 4: From what I've seen, it's more like like sexy. Well I've only seen like the P not PG stuff, but like the sexy stuff they're allowed to post like on Instagram.
Speaker 11: So I don't know what kind of only fans if only fans content, they're creating there if any. But they're doing like a lot of sexy photo shoots or just taking pictures by the pool, and like they're making millions of dollars. This one mansion they're renting is seventy five thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: That's how much they have to pay. And it's like not even a big deal.
Speaker 11: They made twelve point four million dollars in their first month living together, and then fifteen million dollars last month in January.
Speaker 5: Is it men and women?
Speaker 11: No, it's all women in All of their followers are men.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's why we're like, we're gonna keep doing this as long as we can. We can afford a new mansion every month, as long as.
Speaker 2: We keep this up.
Speaker 5: Geez, there's so much there's no money out there.
Speaker 3: I just doesn't make any sense this world make This world makes sense to me. We don't have money to feed everybody, we don't have money to have everybody live in a house. We don't have our schools are crumbling, and yet we have millions so that a select group of people can go shoot, yeah pictures of themselves naked, and they can live in a mansion that costs seventy five an make this world makes.
Speaker 5: Sense to me? It doesn't.
Speaker 11: They're all in like early twenties, like from twenty I think to.
Speaker 4: No, there's let me see here I have there's three nineteen year olds.
Speaker 2: Oh god, even are nineteen again?
Speaker 5: Oh and they.
Speaker 11: Have like round the clock security because like creepure creeps.
Speaker 2: Have been like trying to get into the mansion.
Speaker 3: Once you find out where the Bop house is at, you and your bros trying to go fund the Bop house there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we went into the wrong profession, wrong career.
Speaker 2: I say this all the time.
Speaker 4: It just it sucks to have like morals, you know, and I don't have many.
Speaker 2: But I have too much.
Speaker 3: Apparently the amount of morals in this country has slipped away drastically as we've seen.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get.
Speaker 3: Political, but people are just throwing away their morals lately. Just follow the money. Just whatever can make you more money. Morals go by the wayside, real quick. Follow the money.
Speaker 2: Oh, sometimes it's.
Speaker 11: Worth it, is it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it depends which morals you're throwing away. That's true, that's the point. Some of them you got to hang on to. But this sexy concept by the pool.
Speaker 4: I can do without those morals, you know, Okay, hottest things.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: So Kanye West is off of X and it's definitely for the best. If you don't know, Kanye just wrapped a four day long racist, anti semitic, misogynistic rant.
Speaker 2: He posted about Taylor Swift singing along to.
Speaker 4: Kendrick's performance and why are we letting her do that if it's about the culture and she's white? He posted, Kendrick is being used by these white people and Jews and so am I.
Speaker 2: He posted that he is a Nazi.
Speaker 4: He was also posting like a bunch of porn apparently, and then soon after that his account was taken down.
Speaker 2: It's unclear if Kanye deactivated it himself, because he did say that he was.
Speaker 4: Going to log off of Twitter, and then he thanked Elon for a platform to vent on, but Elon also responded to a user instead. Given what Kanye's been posting, his account is now classified as not safe for work and that people should not be seeing that anymore.
Speaker 2: So we don't know if Elon took it down on the back end, or if Kanye just logged himself off.
Speaker 4: But if you go to his page now, it says that it is, you know, deactivated, or that it's no longer it no longer exists.
Speaker 3: I should say, I wonder if they took it down, because that's their whole new thing.
Speaker 5: It's free speech. Let him go.
Speaker 3: Let's you know, Twitter change the way that they were doing things. But I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you navigate that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not really sure. So there's that he's just back being Kanye.
Speaker 11: I read reports Kim is just back dealing with that version of Kanye, just steering clear, keeping the kids away, and just trying to mind your own business.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine. She must be stressed. I'm going to deal with that.
Speaker 3: That dude needs legitimate help, right, Yes, I mean I think it was Jess that said he should be in a conservatorship last week, and it kind of does.
Speaker 5: I mean it does.
Speaker 3: If we saw any other if you saw any other celebrity all of a sudden post all this stuff, people would be like really really worried because it's Kanye, though, It's like, oh, we've seen it before. It's Kanye being Kanye. This like giving him too much of a pass on a lot of stuff, and this is just legitimate hate speech. And so he just doesn't seem it seems like something is wrong mentally.
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: He's well, I mean, yeah, he remember I told you how he walked back his bipolar diagnosis, right, and he said that he has autism, but he said in that same interview that he's no longer taking the bipolar mats, and like.
Speaker 11: Who knows if that's if he needs them or not. This is just what Kanye is saying. Nobody really knows. He's also surrounded by yes people. Yes, of course, no one is gonna say anything to him.
Speaker 4: So us as the outsiders, we just see this as it's just part of the cycle.
Speaker 2: He's gonna go through this, He's gonna get cleaned up.
Speaker 4: He's gonna not even apologize, but he's gonna acknowledge everything, say it was because of.
Speaker 5: This, and then acknowlogize.
Speaker 2: He's gonna acknowlogize, Yes.
Speaker 11: At what point does somebody step in or can somebody step in? Like can someone set something in place for him or he has to agree to it, right or that's.
Speaker 3: The thing It's a really tricky thing when you're an adult. That's one of always been one of the biggest struggles with mental health stuff. If somebody doesn't want to get help for mental health, they're an adult, they make their own decisions, and that's been the battle.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, right.
Speaker 11: So how did we get, like Wendy Williams and Britney Spears into a conservatorship?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was to the point that maybe like a judge felt like, Okay, they're they're gonna harm themselves or someone else.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was to that that level or something.
Speaker 11: I don't know, or it seems like it pretty close to it.
Speaker 5: Probably shouldn't we be worried about his wife?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should all be the most worried about I really quick.
Speaker 4: Want to just give a stat on the weekends new album. You know, he dropped Hurry Up Tomorrow. It is the number one album on the Billboard two hundred.
Speaker 11: It's actually his biggest debut album ever, bigger than.
Speaker 2: All the other ones that he's ever dropped.
Speaker 4: This one sold four hundred and ninety thousand, five hundred units in the first week. Dang, it's the biggest album of twenty twenty five so far. I mean, we're only a few weeks in, but this is like, that's huge. Yeah, these are pretty big numbers. Nice to hearing numbers this big anymore, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Deebo Samuel take a moment and probably say you goodbyes. He's officially requested that the forty nine Ers trade him away to a new team. Deebo does have one year left on his contract yere, which was the extension he signed the last time that he demanded a trade a couple seasons ago, so the team doesn't have to deal in but it sounds like that's where this is headed. According to reports, the team has told Deebo's agent that they got the green light start looking around elsewhere find a trade partner. Yesterday, Deebo said quote, I'm more than thankful for the Niners giving me the opportunity of a lifetime, but now I think it's best that we find another team.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: This past season for Deebo was a rather tumultuous year, not a very good one for him. He struggled basically the entire season, posting career lows and receiving yards per game and yards per touch while scoring just four touchdowns all season long. That was the fewest since his injury riddled twenty twenty seasons. So he didn't have a good year. A lot of people's lasting memory of him from this season was dropping what was a gimme touchdown in their game against the Rams. Not that it would have mattered. There's no way the forty nine ers would have made it through these playoffs and and been able to knock off that Eagles team that we saw yesterday.
Speaker 5: That forty nine season was a dumpster fire.
Speaker 3: But Deebo particularly did not have a good year, and now he's looking elsewhere, which bums me out because I felt like, let's run it back one more time, Deebo.
Speaker 2: We got this.
Speaker 5: I was feeling like a bounce back Euros coming. But I know, be sad to see him go. But the forty nine is with the additions of Ricky Piarsol. You remember he got shot.
Speaker 3: It turns out once he came back from being shot, he's pretty darn good. And they got the talent there that they can, you know, survive and still thrive without him.
Speaker 11: But be sad to see him, I know, all right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: What's up, guys, This is this mom from nature. You want to give a shout out to all three of you guys. Were doing an amazing job. I've been a long time listener ever since the doghouse back in the days. Again, I just want to give you guys a shoutout for what you guys do. I'll I drive for Uber and you guys are what I listened to every morning that keeps me going. Appreciate it you guys, like I said, keep doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: The lift drivers what we appreciate you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you guys deserve more tips. We're on your side. Yes, Yeah, Team Uber, Team Lyft, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Let's get to what the blieve is where you can win a JV show. Chug Mau, you just gotta be the first person a guest.
Speaker 4: Today is a bleeped out word as always leave your guesses where Mike, Yes, and it's that easy to leave your name city. What you think the bleeped out word is? Here is today's clip.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 11: I am scared of the day when my starts to get wrinkily because it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Happen, right, Yeah, mine's already bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I shouldn't learn the mirror for a while today.
Speaker 3: All right, See that's right, think about what the bleeped out word could be and remember it is, like just just said, it is a family show to keep your guests PG. But also remember you need to get your guesses in quick. Yes, think of that answer and then boom hit that talk back Mike and send your guests in.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get back to what the bleep is where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just have to be the first person guest today's bleeped out word. In case you missed our clip of the day, here it is one more time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 11: I'm scared of the day when my starts to get wrinkily.
Speaker 5: I'm scared of that day too. I don't want to be looking at that.
Speaker 2: On yourself, right, Disagram have one of these, hey, kat Katley never know interesting? All right, let's go to your guesses. Hi, Hi, JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is Ronick from Tesha Rally, and I think the bleepot word is face, thank you.
Speaker 2: Face a face face.
Speaker 3: I would be so upset if I wrinkled my face. Yeah, nobody's looking forward to.
Speaker 5: That, not at all.
Speaker 2: Good Morning TV show.
Speaker 5: I'm really hoping this is the word.
Speaker 11: But it's the hands, hands, wrinkley hands, because you know I'm already there.
Speaker 2: Don't like it.
Speaker 11: Have a good one, Jackie from Benicia good gain.
Speaker 5: Do people botox their hands all that? The hand wrinkles?
Speaker 3: I just wonder because look, I watched a lot of Real Housewives of insert whatever city there, and these ladies, you know, most of them at this point, as they've gotten older, it's like counting rings on a tree to see how old there are based on the amount of plastic surgery they've gotten in. Their faces have changed quite a bit, right, and some of them. And there's also some air. There's some touch up that goes on in the post production on the TV and some lighting and some smoothing out.
Speaker 2: It always looks like they're just wearing filters.
Speaker 3: It does look like they're wearing a filter. Now, part of that is the work that they've got done in part of that. But then when you see another shot that their hands come in there, and then you really know that's true. Yeah, the hands really tell the full stories.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think hand botos is a thing, not yet.
Speaker 5: Someone needs to work on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: JV's show, This is megam from San Jose, and I think the answer is stomach, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, stomach.
Speaker 5: Wrinkley stomach, hadn't thought about your luck?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I guess I'm not worried about that one too much because you can cover it more like versus your face or like your hands.
Speaker 2: How they guess that's stomach. You can at least put a shirt on. And it's so just is.
Speaker 5: Telling all you wrinkley stomachs out there, cover it up. What she said?
Speaker 11: All right, continue to get those guesses then we're gonna play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Happy Monday. We're playing what the bleep where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just have to be the first person to guess today's bleeped dot word. Sounds easy enough, right, Yeah, So here's today's clip.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna be honest, I'm scared of the day when my starts to get wrinkly.
Speaker 5: Whoa, it'll happen, It will happen.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 17: This is Adam Jolie's and we think the bleeped out word is.
Speaker 5: Forehead, your forehead.
Speaker 2: I have a few wrinkles there. But I want to try you.
Speaker 11: I want to try thanks. I want to try the tape that you put on like it's too late.
Speaker 5: They're too deep. Straight to the boattox.
Speaker 6: Good morning. And I'm just saying the word is skintrink skitt.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, that's a great guess. I was a very very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 11: But I guess I'm worried about certain parts more than others. Specific part, got it?
Speaker 5: And I think the word might be boyfriend.
Speaker 3: That's a great gas. Do you I mean men don't age, we get more distinguished. But do you are you worry about Actually.
Speaker 2: That's not fair, worry about your.
Speaker 11: I actually think I'm gonna like how he looks when he develops some wrinkles.
Speaker 3: I think he will be he will be a very like When he's got a little gray hair and some wrinkles, He's gonna look like a very like, stately gentleman.
Speaker 5: Like a very disturbed stock. He will he does have.
Speaker 11: That look GV show.
Speaker 15: This is Bianca from Daily City.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is neck. Her neck's gonna get wrinkly.
Speaker 10: And that's how you know you getting old.
Speaker 2: Sorry, maybe not love you guys. I had a mini heart attack after she said neck.
Speaker 4: I thought she said, oh my god, don't start out right.
Speaker 2: All right, here's today's clip. Unbleeps.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna be honest, I am scared of the day when my neck starts to get wrinkly.
Speaker 2: I'm still imagining the other word. Yeah, this is a family show, Selena, but that is the.
Speaker 5: Neck is the great equalizer.
Speaker 3: Again on on reality TV shows and these real housewives, it's like their faces look fantastic, they look like they're in their twenties. Then the next again tells a different story.
Speaker 2: I gotta start putting the creams on.
Speaker 3: Now. Do you think any of that stuff does anything or it's just like mostly genetics and like it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I think it does help at least a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's just hard to know, right because you can't there's no sample of you doing it and then a study with you not doing it and then we can't compare at the end unless we have identical twins.
Speaker 5: That one doesn't.
Speaker 4: Monday creams are overpriced and don't do much. But the key, the key is just like sunscreen and moisturizing. I think it's I think that's really all it is. Sunscreen is probably your best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and neck photos is the other thing I don't like.
Speaker 5: So that sounds painful. That sounds painful, all right.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Byonka Daily City. She got herself a brand new JB show, Chuck Bunt. She had the very first correct answer this morning. Nice job, Yonka.
Speaker 18: All right.
Speaker 3: A lot of other people had the correct answer, but of course they weren't quite fast enough. Case of the Mondays, all right, Matt and Santos had it, sot to Jin in South City, Patrick.
Speaker 5: And Sarah fell, what's up? Patrick, Buddy A Mirra and Conquered had it.
Speaker 3: Heidi in Scott's Valley, Lindsey out there hanging with the Stockton street Cats had it this morning. But you know to Stockton Street Cats they like to sleep in there. You didn't have the answer quick enough. Mareta and Tracy had it, so our buddy David Richmond, Joanna and Mantica. Doctor Aurora from Bay Vision had it this morning. They're seeing clearly the answer, but not that quick, I guess. Shout out to that are Mira from Utah had I was thinking about it as it was happening and it didn't really pan out.
Speaker 5: Mira from Utah and Jav showed number one in Utah. I checked this morning. We're feeling good about that.
Speaker 3: Millie and Campbell had it, so did Jenny and Santa Cruz, amongst a few other people that came with Craig Cats this morning.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't really matter because he didn't get it fast enough.
Speaker 3: Come on, you want a chugmunk, dude, We handed out a lot of chugmunks yesterday at our Super Bowl watch party.
Speaker 2: Shadows were flying hang out with us. No, they were flying though.
Speaker 5: Like literally, yeah, we were throwing them.
Speaker 3: We made a rule that Jess was gonna throw justin slander. We're gonna throw them into the crowd, and you only got to keep it if you caught it. If you dropped it, you had to give it to somebody else. Surprisingly good catches.
Speaker 11: Thank you to everyone who played with the Bleep this morning. We'll do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Morning, seven o five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 19: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Holiday Monday after Super Bowl? Can I just say, Okay, the game, Yes, it was boring because I wanted some kind of challenge and when wanted my hurt to race, you know, But I will say the game was boring. The commercials were absolutely hilarious, and the halftime.
Speaker 2: Show were fired.
Speaker 19: I was in my living room like just dancing and just California Pride.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 19: RP Drake, Oh, poor.
Speaker 7: Poor Drake.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 4: We are going to talk more about halftime coming up eight o five and we'll go through everything that Kendrick did on that stage.
Speaker 5: I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: Can I just said I want to hear everybody's reactions?
Speaker 5: Yeah, five or whatever. Let's get on the talkback, Mike.
Speaker 3: I want to hear people's reactions to the halftime show, the commercials.
Speaker 5: I want a.
Speaker 3: Full I want everybody's opinions, because I know we got opinions, but I want to hear the opinions that matters, which is Waldony for nine.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi, Brianka? How you doing college?
Speaker 5: Oney?
Speaker 2: All right, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I well, you didn't fully win, Jess, yet you do have to play the JV show.
Speaker 2: You have nope games, Jess. What's on the line today? Today?
Speaker 11: We have tickets to see comedian Jake Shane Appy Masonic.
Speaker 4: So here's how this is gonna go. We're gonna ask you four random trivia questions. Just got to get three correct and then these tickets then they're yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, you got this. There's question number one.
Speaker 4: The Oakland A's are officially gone from playing in the Coliseum. What city are they going to play their home games in this year?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Reno, Sacramento, Sacramento, me too. The A's are going to play in the home of the river Cats. Yeah, in Sacramento. Beautiful, beautiful, tiny stadium.
Speaker 5: By the way, it's beautiful, gorgeous, good good luck? Is all right? Question number two?
Speaker 3: How many bends are there in a standard paper clip?
Speaker 11: How many bends?
Speaker 5: Yeah? How many bends? You got to kind of draw it out.
Speaker 2: We're all drawing paper cups in the air, are't you know?
Speaker 11: I think there's three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you are correct, there are three. My initial thought was four, and then I traced it out in the air about to three two two? How is it going to work? Wouldn't clip anything?
Speaker 4: Question number three vianka in nautical terms, what part of the ship is the bow?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh was that? Will you ask it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And nautical term, what part of the ship is the bow?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what part of it?
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 2: Say anything?
Speaker 5: The front, the front of the ship, the kind of back connection? Do you almost say?
Speaker 13: Bo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were reading that question.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it was the same word for both. It was hard.
Speaker 5: Hard, but the bow of the ship.
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 5: Question number four, hopefully Beyonca, we have you here.
Speaker 3: Question number four on what day and in what month did America become an independent nation?
Speaker 11: Was funny.
Speaker 12: I was like, you don't even know.
Speaker 3: The only problem is school chairing and we're happy. But that was only two out of fourth.
Speaker 14: Grand when I know the last a loser.
Speaker 11: That's okay.
Speaker 2: But you did great.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You had fun. You came on the air, we played together.
Speaker 11: My daughter loves you guys.
Speaker 2: She's in the car and she picks so much. Oh what's your name?
Speaker 6: Layla Lailah hy leilah?
Speaker 5: All right or your daughter?
Speaker 11: Thank you for playing I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, Grahanama got some shout out.
Speaker 5: Moms and my dms, moms, moms and dams like that.
Speaker 3: One says, I hope you guys can wish happy thirteenth birthday to Gianna. She was seventh grade class senator Go Gators, played the lead role in her school musical this past weekend, with rehearsals every day for four months, juggling dance team competitions, all while maintaining listen to this you guys, straight a's and positivity and a kind heart. Can't wait to see you perform in Thursday Stanford Women's basketball halftime show. That's cool, Gianna. You keep amazing me and I couldn't be more proud of the young lady. You are happy, have a happy first day as a teenager.
Speaker 5: With love from mom.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow, she's like super daughter, seriously doing at all. Happy Happy thirteenth birthday, Gianna. That's a big one.
Speaker 2: Also a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Hi.
Speaker 20: Davy Show was Ben from Dublin. I just want to give a shout out to my brother Nathaniel. He is turning twenty five today. I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 4: Birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Nadaniel.
Speaker 2: Who's a good point.
Speaker 15: Honest days, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hoty music, movies, shows, and the most to bell stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift got booed. She got booed yesterday at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: This one doesn't really need a whole lot of setup. She was shown on the JumboTron and was met with this, but the look on her face, it was priceless.
Speaker 5: It was the best. That's a sound she's never heard in her life.
Speaker 3: She's used to everybody just adoring every move she does, and everybody's screaming for and thousands of fans, the deafening roar of cheers, And this was the first time that I think she's gotten that many booze all at once, if any booze, and she looked shucked.
Speaker 4: I do think that she was genuinely confused, because there's an expert lip reader that's weighed in and was, let you know, obviously, what was that three words sentence or question that Taylor asked, So she was getting booed, according to this slip reader, Taylor said, what's going on? Either she couldn't like fully did he hear the booze or she wasn't sure if it was aimed at her or like something happening on the field.
Speaker 2: I think she didn't know she was shown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe she didn't know right away she was shown. She heard all the booze and was like what was on? And then she realizes herself. And then you see her kind of crack like a half smile, like I don't know what At that point she realized it's about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 11: Think she's unfazed, like, yeah, we're you know, all these people are booing at her. Yet she's in this suite with air conditioning, and like, I fek she's.
Speaker 2: Been through enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know where, Yeah, these things are going to bother her.
Speaker 2: But she was there with ice.
Speaker 5: Why does she need the air conditioning in her suite?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I just I just winter.
Speaker 11: The only thing I could think of that somebody would have wat got.
Speaker 3: I just let you know your season in the middle of winter, and maybe the heat on.
Speaker 5: The private chops and stuff.
Speaker 2: So Taylor was there with ice, spice. I was looking around, Yeah, was there? I didn't see Blake Lively anywhere inside.
Speaker 11: Now now there are reports that Taylor never invited Blake to join her. Okay, but even if she had, Blake wouldn't have gone because she didn't want her legal drama drama to overshadow Taylor and Travis's big day. I mean, yeah, I guess that makes sense. She's the one that was dragging Taylor through all this.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I didn't see did they? I mean I only saw a real quick shot of her on the screen. Well, look, we were at a watch party. I had my back to the TV for a bunch of it. But I saw the one click quick clip of her, and I didn't Did you see anybody.
Speaker 5: Else in there? Were there any other celebrity? There were odds on you could.
Speaker 3: Bet who was she? She was gonna be spotted with? Do we know about any of that?
Speaker 11: The only people, the only uh, the only people I've read about is I Spice and like the hi am sister, I'm not even sure how to sister. Yeah, yeah, and I barely even know who they are.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we do have to go back to the JV Show prediction journal, because that was one of the things we wighed addictional. I think just did pretty well with some of the other prop beat things we weighed in on from what from what I saw, I think Jess got a few of them right, I got some right.
Speaker 2: I think you might have got one or two right as well. Graham.
Speaker 11: So I did say that I was getting green vibes for.
Speaker 2: The gate raid m h.
Speaker 3: And we cackled at that, and what was like the green yellow yellow, green yellow?
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I got that, thank you.
Speaker 11: But remember I was like, well, I Spice be there, and we all said yes, and she was there, which.
Speaker 2: Is the most random thing. Ever. I still don't understand me neither.
Speaker 4: A lot of people were like, well, maybe Taylor invited her back as like a good luck charm because you know they won last year, but look how that worked out this year.
Speaker 3: Can I go back to the Taylor booing really quick? Do you think Selena, because Jess said you don't, you don't think that that bothered her? Just Lena, do you think that that bothered her? Because I think it did.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No. I just I mean, Taylor's on another level. But I don't care who you are. You want when your face gets shown upon a JumboTron and you her. If everybody in the crowd cheered, it would make you feel good, right And if your face goes up on the JumboTron and everybody boos you, I mean, does it like ruin your life? No, but like you still feel some type of way about it. You're a human being.
Speaker 4: I think in this instance, I don't think it phasd her because she went into this knowing Eagles fans already didn't like her, like they were making T shirts about her before the game happened. It's not like she just decided to go to some random, you know, NBA game and she's sitting court side and everybody boos her.
Speaker 2: There, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Crowd is not made up just of the two fan bases. It's very largely made up of rich people that can afford to go to the game. It's a crowd that of just football fans in general. Going to the Super Bowl is a different thing. It's not like a home game or an away game, you know, where you're just the crowd is all is all one thing. So I think in your mind, you know that Eagles fans are going to boom you. Eagles fans are ruthless. They're they're mean that they just are they have that rep. But you'll maybe you hope. Look, well the rest of my fans out there, they're going to outweigh. You know, it's going to be a lot of cheering as well. That's going to silence the booze.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it like in the grand scheme of things. No, that's probably she can shrug it off pretty easily because she's Taylor Swift. But I still think it, like kind of, I still think it stings a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think she was all right.
Speaker 11: If it was a crowd full of Swifties and they booed, that's when I think she would be hurt because they're supposed to be cheering and if they're not. But there's like a bunch of dudes like drinking beer watch this game.
Speaker 2: It's a super Bowl.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we are going to talk more about the super Bowl and halftime and all that next really quick, graam, we have to know about this storm or in our way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, atmospheric river on the way.
Speaker 3: You've been warned everybody in this one could be a little different. This is uh scheduled to roll in just after midnight on Wednesday, and because it's been so cold here, Wednesday morning, you guys, we've got a chance of some snow. Bay Area mountains might get a little dusting, nothing significant like we saw a couple of years ago, but we might get just a little bit of snow rolling in. The heaviest rain is going to be falling on Thursday and then a little bit more on Friday, and then that should be have it wrapped up. But it does look like Thursday the rain totals will be significant, so there's chance of flooding, landslides, high winds, all the stuff that go along with that. So be ready for a very wet day. Wednesday will be rainy. Thursday is going to be the worst, but we might see a little snow Wednesday morning, just a little little dusting.
Speaker 2: Get your skis out, all right, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the Super Bowl. The game boring, boring.
Speaker 3: But awesome because had the screw been flipped and Kansas City blew out the Eagles, we would have said, yeah, boring game, but we would have been down. I would have been down in the dumps today. So at least I feel good about the outcome.
Speaker 11: I was shocked that the Chiefs are just going off script like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine them.
Speaker 5: They didn't read the NFL three feet script. They must someone must have sent them.
Speaker 3: The wrong script where they were supposed to roll over, and the refs didn't help them the entire game. There was that call early and I was like, uh oh, here we go. There was a pass interference that was totally bogus off on the Eagles right off the bat, and I went, okay, well, I know who the reps were playing for today. And then surprisingly after that, it seemed like a very well officiated game with calls go in both directions.
Speaker 5: So that was nice not to see Super Bowl commercials.
Speaker 2: Those are always big. I'll be honest. I didn't get to watch a single one. Oh my god. My favorite was the Stitch one because.
Speaker 5: That was right before the game, right, that was a good one.
Speaker 11: Yeah. They made it seem like something was on the field, and I even turned to Graham and I was like, oh my god, something's on the field and it looked like it.
Speaker 2: Was so cute.
Speaker 3: Jessica completely duped by that one. There's something happening. I was like, the game hasn't even started. One there's this creature running around on the field. That wasn't good. That was a good commercial. I watched some of them. It seemed I'm curious to see people's more just sort of of over the people that were more intently watching the commercials, because it seemed like there were a lot of more heartfelt ones this year. There was a lot of like kind of like stop and make you think commercials more than just like more.
Speaker 2: Than funny ones. I like the funny commercial.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think there's a place for all of them. I kind of liked those ones that tug at your heart strings. But then also I need some laugh out loud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you had any favorites, you can wait on the talk back and let us know about that.
Speaker 2: But let's talk.
Speaker 4: About Kendrick's halftime performance. What did you guys think?
Speaker 2: I liked it. I like, I really really liked it.
Speaker 5: I liked it.
Speaker 3: I think it was a good performance. My question, that's my own personal opinion. Do I think it landed with the national audience. I don't think it did.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think it did either.
Speaker 4: Not when you looked out into the audience and you saw who was there at the super Bowl. It's not your well and then again, who knows my opinion. They didn't look like you're typical Kendrick fan. You know, maybe it wouldn't have been their first choice. I think it was a I think it was a good performance, but watching it, I was a little I don't know if let down. I wasn't completely let down, like it had its good moments, but I don't know. I think I was hoping for more.
Speaker 11: I think it landed with the people that were watching at home, and I think that there was like a lot of symbolism behind it. I think you really had to be paying attention to everything that he was saying and all of the different things that he had on set to really like get the full message that he was.
Speaker 2: Trying to SA.
Speaker 4: So that's what I want to get into, the symbolism. I mean, Kendrick is one of the most creative artists ever. Like no that goes without saying. I think it was a good show. It's just not what I was personally hoping for for super Bowl halftime when I'm used to like, you know, Dre bringing out everybody, or j Lo on.
Speaker 2: A poll or like whatever.
Speaker 4: It is like, those are the things that I expect from a halftime show. I'm not saying it was a bad performance by any means, right, Yes, do you get what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I have I have a similar opinion, because I think where it excelled was, Yes, the symbolism, the messaging. I'm shocked that the NFL allowed him to do a bunch of the stuff that he did and it probably went over most you know, most people's heads, but I think, you know, clearly, the messaging in there was something that I like appreciate even more, like kind of rewatching pieces of it and stuff and stuff that you didn't catch you're going.
Speaker 5: I really liked that element of it.
Speaker 3: But it's like almost like I don't know if the Super Bowl halftime shows, when you want to stop and think about stuff, your general audience wants to have electrifying moments of like you know, guests, stars popping out and wild stuff. And that's where I don't think they That's where I don't think it captivated your standard you know person, you know, Middle America.
Speaker 4: And then part of me also feels like, hey, this is what's happening, this is your platform use your platform to spread your message and if anything, of course.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying did it when we're saying did this? Did the Super Bowl halftime show land? You know, like resoundingly with a nationwide audience?
Speaker 5: I just don't know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think that's exactly the reason why he decided to do it, because you have the biggest platform ever. Everyone's expecting one thing, and then you give them what is maybe a little bit more on comfortable to them, and it makes a it makes it gives a message, you know, I do want to run through some of the things. Samuel L. Jackson there as Uncle Sam. I was shook when I first saw him.
Speaker 2: Appear on the screen. Now I'm a huge I mean, who isn't a huge Samuel L. Jackson fan?
Speaker 4: And you know that is being perceived as like a commentary on censorship.
Speaker 2: You know, he was trying to like tone Kendrick.
Speaker 18: Dan a little bit like, hey, you're doing too much, You're being a little too ghetto.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's bring it back down here.
Speaker 4: Also, I don't know if you guys noticed, Kendrick Lamar's cheney had on A the lowercase A, and then his dancers dressed in red white and blue. They formed the American flag with Kendrick in the middle dividing them, obviously symbolizing the division in the country today. And then what everybody's waiting for? You know, the biggest part of the performance. He is like teasing performing, not like us.
Speaker 5: I want to make a move.
Speaker 2: I want to perform their favorite song, but you know they love the super.
Speaker 5: Song.
Speaker 2: Thought that was good.
Speaker 11: Because I had everyone like waiting, like one, is he just gonna perform.
Speaker 2: This dang song? Is he gonna say everything in the song?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 4: He also said they tried to rig the game, but you can't fake influence.
Speaker 2: Another dig at Drake. Then he finally.
Speaker 4: Performs the song Serena Williams Yep. Sea Walking there was so big for a couple of different reasons. One she she seawalked at Wimbledon and got ripped to shreds by the media after she did. That's or her being able to do this on the stage was kind of a big deal.
Speaker 2: And then second, this is Drake's.
Speaker 11: Ex yeah, hop on here dancing to the song which.
Speaker 2: Is the Tis for him. Yep, So that was good.
Speaker 11: I did love things like that. And then the game over at the end and I love. It was Serena's outfit. I kid you not ride after it. Right after that, I went on Google to try to find out what she she was wearing because I kind of wanted to order them myself, but I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Did you find him out?
Speaker 3: On my One knock against the performance was that I felt like it lulled in the middle slightly. Like it started really good and it ended will all Drake stuff at the end ended really good. I thought the middle was like that. I feel like it almost felt like you couldn't really see the crowd because the lights were down, but like I almost felt like, and I heard some feedback from people that were there that like the crowd there wasn't all that into it.
Speaker 5: That was my.
Speaker 4: Concern going into this. A lot of Kendrick songs, and especially with Saza jumping in there for a couple of them, they're kind of like slower right, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? The vocals were on point. We do have a lot of talk back.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV.
Speaker 14: So it's your boy, Carlos. Thank you Graham for the chege Mark. I received it over the weekend. It's awesome. But the halftime show at the Super Bowl was amazing. I loved it personally. I loved the little Uncle Sam reference there and then also the hey Drake smile straight to the camera great. Honestly, I liked it Serena william doing the print walk. Honestly, for me, it was one of the good performances. I know some people didn't like it, some thought I.
Speaker 4: Saw a lot of people that did like it, so I think that is the majority loving Kendrick's performance. We have more talkbacks to get to you if you want to leave one. Let us know your thoughts. That's on the free I Heart Radio app. Than you had improved I Heart app.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about yesterday's halftime show with Kendrack. We want to know your thoughts on.
Speaker 8: It morning JV show. This is Nancy from Union City. Can we talk about how Kendrick started a new trend with his jeans and bringing out Serena Williams was iconic, turing not like us and looking directly at the camera when he says the line about Drake was a good show.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, Wait, what what's the jeans trend?
Speaker 17: You didn't see his gens?
Speaker 3: They were like flared at the bottom. Yeah, they were built full on bell bottom jeans.
Speaker 4: But it's not like he's the first person to do that, Like he started a trend yesterday, but now it's a full blown trend.
Speaker 5: I don't see a lot of guys wearing that. I do, trend, you do.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know, just people online.
Speaker 11: I think I see the boot cut. I haven't seen flared on men.
Speaker 5: I've seen zero dudes wearing that.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well, I mean if we want to give Kendrick credit for that, hey, who are you that?
Speaker 21: Okay, sure, Bernie JV Show. Yesterday's game, Kansas City lost.
Speaker 2: That was the best parts.
Speaker 21: Four or five times. He had what a couple of interceptions he threw there. They were fabulous. We cheered, we laughed. It was great. Commercials were okay, quite a few sad ones, not very many funny ones. Halftime show I really enjoyed.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 21: But the best part again was Kansas City lost, Go Raiders.
Speaker 3: He lost me the Go Raiders. But the other part of Kansas City losing, Yes, that was the best part.
Speaker 16: I thought.
Speaker 4: There was one other commercial that I quickly caught a glimpse of as we were at our watch party yesterday, the one where Seal was a seal.
Speaker 5: Oh that was a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the commercial was for. I just looked up and there was a seal singing seal. Do we know what that was?
Speaker 11: It was mountain dew, it was, That's what it was, a mountain great memory.
Speaker 2: Graham a JV show.
Speaker 17: This is Adrian from sales Well weighing on Ken Oh my fault he JV show. This is Adrian from sales Well weighing on Kendris performance. Well I love about so much is that Usually the super Bowl halftime show was like crazy stage effects and everything, all this stuff to like be extravagant.
Speaker 5: He did not need that.
Speaker 17: Just pure talent, great dancers, some chicks singing, and an awesome message out there to the world.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, y'all.
Speaker 2: Put some respect on Senda's name.
Speaker 5: Great dancers, some chicks singing. I'm not sure who she was, but great, great performance. Didn't need all that, do you think I mean?
Speaker 3: Past super Bowl halftime shows have leaned heavily on pyrotechnics and all sorts of big, flashy things. I didn't think going in that his performance would have have any of that stuff, and it didn't really, But I also think it would almost be not on theme had it had.
Speaker 5: That, you know what I mean, would have seemed out.
Speaker 4: Right pay And there's not a lot of artists who can pull off what he did, not needing all of the extra background noise.
Speaker 2: He just got up there just like pure talent and killed it.
Speaker 3: That was kind of what I thought going in when and I can't remember if we really talked about this or not, but you know, it's like, who's he going to bring out?
Speaker 5: Everyone wants to know all that is Little Wayne gonna come out?
Speaker 3: That rumor popped up again, even though Little Wayne said I'm not coming out. That was like everyone's like, Little Wayne is for sure coming out. I guarantee it, And then nobody did.
Speaker 5: And but I.
Speaker 11: Kind of Mustard did, which I did predict predict correctly by the way, Grammy said Travis Scott Selena said, Doci, I did.
Speaker 3: But I think the vibe was that I thought he wasn't going to bring out anybody. He was gonna A lot of people are like, I'm I'm the show. I don't need a bunch of surprise guests, and yeah, Mustard came out, But did he do anything?
Speaker 5: No, he didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: It didn't I didn't add to the show and ninety nine percent of the national football audience and which had no idea of who he was zero.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JV Show crew. This is Selena from Richmond. I just wanted to say the halftime show. I loved it, but I didn't think it was as high energy as.
Speaker 2: I was expecting.
Speaker 16: And I think Lil Wayne would have came with a much more like fantastic.
Speaker 2: Performance and just like so much more energy.
Speaker 16: But and then was Jason Kelsey even on any commercials?
Speaker 3: I can't I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't have an answer for that because I remember nested that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I did if he was in any Yeah, I'm Matt Kelsey Brothers oversaturation.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for all your talkbacks.
Speaker 4: We did put up a poll. If you guys went to weigh in did you like Hendrick's performance? You can vote now JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It's a JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Takeod Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Murray from the East Bay.
Speaker 9: Just wanting to tap in and comment about the halftime show. I personally loved it. I think that trying to compare it to previous performances or say that you know, it was this great performance is not judging it by the right barometer. This was a message. It was a very clear message. You really needed to pay attention to everything that was going on. It wasn't about all the stunts.
Speaker 4: Right to that, I'll say, no, I mean, you're absolutely right. I don't know why, but every halftime performed that there is we always compare them to previous That's just what we do.
Speaker 5: There's no way around that.
Speaker 3: But I do think it was a very well crafted and curated message.
Speaker 4: Like she says, right, but what sucks is that I feel like your average person, a lot of that symbolism and the stuff that Kendrick put into his performance, it's going to go over a lot of people's head, especially when.
Speaker 2: They're at like a watch party or.
Speaker 5: They're you know, I think went over the of people's heads, right.
Speaker 4: It wasn't until you know, afterwards, I went online to see people are saying and I really did like a deep dive into everything, but a lot of it, I I myself just missed watching the first.
Speaker 10: Time, Hey Drev show this is you know, the only thing that I wish Kendrick Lamar would have done was some kind of ode or contribution to New Orleans so that we knew that he was playing there. When they did Vegas, there was acrobats, there was lights, when they did Ula, there was Doctor Dre, So each year we knew where the performer was playing. This year, I wish you would have just made it a little more New Orleans. But it was still a great show.
Speaker 9: Loved it.
Speaker 2: Do you guys? Do you guys care about that? No, not not personally.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think it makes or breaks it, but I think it could have been a nice nod. But I think that again just goes back to could you just bring little Wing now? Just bring him out just for life, to just bring him out for two seconds and then just everybody's happy and then we move on.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show. This is Natalie from Martinez.
Speaker 9: Just a quick few thoughts of mine on the halftime show.
Speaker 2: I wasn't super excited about it. I couldn't.
Speaker 16: I don't know if I'm getting old in senile, but I couldn't understand a word that Kendrick was saying.
Speaker 11: So not super overjoyed with it, okay by oh no subtitles.
Speaker 2: Will be your best friend.
Speaker 3: But I have heard I've heard that reaction from a lot of people. There were a lot of people that are like, I couldn't hear that. I thought there were moments during it where the music overtook him a little bit and his level seemed a little off and it was hard to understand. And then other times and other times his vocals came in louder than the music and it was a lot easier to.
Speaker 5: Understand what he was saying.
Speaker 3: But I thought it fluctuated throughout the show, and I thought there were moments where I was like, I can't tell even I was struggling, And I didn't know if it was just a sound system that we were listening to on at the party. But I heard a lot of people say that, you know, I think Kendrick Martin raps fast.
Speaker 5: You know, there's your Middle America, Like, huh what.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got the feedback that feedback as well that his mic wasn't like turned up all the way and that was obviously drake like sabotaging the performance.
Speaker 11: Yeah, beforehand anyways, the poll that we put up on our socials JB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: You can still go in and weigh in.
Speaker 11: By the way, we asked did you like the halftime show performance? Seventy percent so far has said yeah, yeah, it was okay, okay, So that's kind of what I want for, you know, I think.
Speaker 2: An overwhelming amount of people right switching gears really quick. Let's talk Valentine's Day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's talk about the best place to celebrate Valentine's Day, which, by the way, can I get an alert.
Speaker 5: Bedroom alert Valentine's Day.
Speaker 11: Valentine's Day is only four days away, you guys, so Gram, I know you probably still haven't bought anything for your.
Speaker 5: Wife, zip zilch. I'm working on it you.
Speaker 11: But you guys, San Francisco made it to the very very top of the list of the best place to celebrate Valentine's Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of shocks me a little bit. Numerous amounts of reasons.
Speaker 11: Affordable restaurants, florists, gift shops.
Speaker 3: The affordable what what.
Speaker 2: Said that?
Speaker 5: I say, twenty five bucks for BA the other day?
Speaker 11: Affordable what you don't share the burrito gram and then it's affordable, I.
Speaker 5: Guess you can still.
Speaker 2: They also said there's a lot.
Speaker 11: Of attractions, you know, a lot of different things that you can go on a date for Valentine's State for So that made number one. San Jose also made the list, but number sixteen, Fremont number thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Why Fremont even on the list? No One's like, you know where we should spend Valentine's Day. Let's go to Let's drive all the way to Freema.
Speaker 5: That's where I was taking Kate this year.
Speaker 3: I should She's not gonna be She's not going to be blown away by the Fremont.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have to take her to what's at the top of the list.
Speaker 11: So San Francisco got it, but also a record breaking year, of course, for spending twenty seven point five billion.
Speaker 2: Dollars is what is.
Speaker 11: Predicted Americans will be spending on Valentine's State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting I haven't bought anything yet, but I was gonna go out today and get Kate one of those eighteen packs of eggs.
Speaker 5: Like the larger than that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got here.
Speaker 5: How are you sure somebody really cares.
Speaker 2: Big spender over here, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Money yep, wow, w Graham, Can I ask sure, like is there something that is the equivalent to flowers or what can we get guy, is that they'll actually like and appreciate on Vouentain's Day.
Speaker 2: I already know it. Don't be gross.
Speaker 5: That's all we're looking for.
Speaker 2: It costs nothing.
Speaker 5: It literally cost What it cost is the effort. It's the effort.
Speaker 11: Is that the only thing?
Speaker 5: Yes? What do you think we want a heart shaped box of chocolates?
Speaker 11: You don't care to appreciate a little di y craft if I make it for you with from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 5: Try again, what don't care?
Speaker 2: What would men rather have?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: A certain thing you're talking about, or a full day no nagging? Oh, that's all.
Speaker 11: The full day nagging and then you just get it again.
Speaker 5: We want to overlook a lot of nagging. Again.
Speaker 3: It's all about the effort, okay, because what do you I mean, what are.
Speaker 5: You gonna get us a mug? Socks?
Speaker 3: It's like, no, you already did that for Father's Day and every other thing that ever celebrates Dad.
Speaker 5: We get the same stuff every time. We don't want that.
Speaker 2: I didn't run through socks and underwear, so dang fast.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, there's something A lot easier and a lot cheaper out there.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a wow. I'm just letting me out a little bit of the male psyche. It's just that it is. That is what it is, what it is creature, We are honest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 2: Bay really quick.
Speaker 11: We did all that talk about Kendrick Lamar's halftime performance yesterday and we didn't even shout out turf Fiends.
Speaker 4: They're a dance group out of Oakland. I don't maybe you guys saw this all over Instagram yesterday. I know I did on my feed. But they were on stage last night with Kendra one of the scenes. They were also they're also the group that were featured in his Scubble Up video, so they were there last night.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Can I just mention that when we did the JV show predictions about what the first song would be, do I get Cocoa props for that?
Speaker 5: Because I did say squabble Up?
Speaker 4: I guess you do, but I don't want to give it to you because but also I get Coco props.
Speaker 11: Props for Mustard being there, and Selena, you get Coco props for the Gator ray, so we all get Coco props to me.
Speaker 2: The reason why I don't, I'm gonna give it to you, Graham, Thank you.
Speaker 5: That was a tougher call.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you couldn't even name another Kendrick song. We had to give you that one be Humble. Well you know that now, and it's not even called that, it's just called humble whatever.
Speaker 3: That would have been my next that was Those are my two choices for the how to.
Speaker 1: Start the show.
Speaker 4: You gotta start with, did you guys catch Tom Brady trying to disc Kevin Hart?
Speaker 2: I did yesterday and it fell flat in my opinion. They showed Kevin on the screen.
Speaker 4: You know, he's a diehard Eagles fan, so they point out him in the audience and then it comes back to Tom Brady.
Speaker 5: Kevin Hart's here. Yeah, how do the cameras find Kevin Hart?
Speaker 11: Us depends on the day.
Speaker 18: I guess nobody was like like, everyone's like, hello, Tom, we need to more context for those who don't remember. It's because Kevin was one of the roasters at the Tom Brady Roast and that was like him getting back at him.
Speaker 2: But right, okay, a kind of flat.
Speaker 3: The joke fell flat because Kevin Burkhart, co host, didn't get it. Yeah, he says, well, I guess uh, any given day, tom Brady clearly making a joke about Kevin Hart's height. That part actually was kind of funny. But when your co host, when you're Tom Brady, lobbed this one up for him, and Kevin Burkhart whiffed on it, like just didn't even It felt like he had to say something there and.
Speaker 5: It's no idea.
Speaker 4: People on mine was like, you can't just throw that out without giving context, like nobody knew what.
Speaker 2: You were talking about.
Speaker 5: We all got we all got it.
Speaker 3: It was a high joke, like you get that part of that, but Kevin Burkhart just didn't. He totally dropped the ball on it and left him hanging. What do you guys? And I don't know if you have an opinion about how Tom Brady did on the call, because this is his first season as an NFL broadcaster, and he got a lot of criticism throughout the regular season and then here you go, Wow, first season and you already get to do a Super Bowl because you know you're Tom Brady, the Golden Boy. I've heard very mixed things, and you know, we weren't listening intently to his play, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was that good.
Speaker 3: I've heard other people say they thought he did a much better job in this game than he did all regular season, don't.
Speaker 5: I don't. It just didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It didn't seem to really move the needle for me.
Speaker 4: I feel like I can't really give an opinion. I wasn't really watching intently.
Speaker 11: I don't remember a football part any of his moments, yeah, if I'm being honest, And I didn't really watch any other games this whole season either, so I can't really speak on that.
Speaker 5: To me.
Speaker 3: He like sounds like I don't. It still sounds forced and like he's tense. Real good broadcasters, and Kevin Burkhard is great. Normally he whiffed on that joke, but I think he's really good. They, I don't know. You settle in and you've kind of find your voice, and they get better, and I think Tom Brady still has a lot of improvement left to do, which is kind of annoying that like guys work their entire careers to get to call the super Bowl, and then Tom Brady just walks in like here, I'm here, so let me call the super Bowl. There's a better broadcast duo out there.
Speaker 4: I could I could see that, you know, when I did watch him for a couple of seconds, Like when you're talking, it's like you emphasize certain things and you know what I mean, you go up and you're down and you're here and you're there, and Tom's.
Speaker 2: Just like, I see what you mean, very like scripted almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just I don't know, it's a little uptight and you kind of yeah, and then he fires on the thing that he wants to say, and it like whoa what is it? His faces changed a lot. It doesn't sure that thing sure doesn't move very much anymore.
Speaker 2: Changes every year.
Speaker 3: At this it was like filled up in different spots and different But yeah, he looks he looks younger than ever. All right, this might be the beginning of the end of the road for the penny take a moment, sayah, goodbyes. I think we all hit that point years ago when you find someone you're cleaning out your car's floor or the seats, and then you just throw them away rather than keep them, because when are you going to ever spend that penny? I think we've all hit that point, but lawmakers for years have tried to put together proposals to eliminate them. Today, our current president says he's directed the Treasury Department to stop minting new ones. And the reason that people have been trying to get rid of them for so long is that they're a waste of money to produce. It costs more money to make a penny than the penny's worth. It costs roughly three cents to make a penny and it's only worth one cen, so you're losing two cents on every single.
Speaker 5: Penny you make.
Speaker 3: The US Mint reported, make it make sense? The US Mint reported losing eighty five point three million dollars on last year's fiscal year of the nearly three point two billion pennies that it produced. Why are we making three billion pennies when nobody's using them? Aren't there enough of these things out there in landfills? Can we go find the amount of everybody's garbage and then use those? The US Mint also reports that they lose money on the nickel, So maybe that will.
Speaker 5: Be the next thing that eventually goes. It says, to make the nickel, it costs almost fourteen cents to make one nickel, and we know a nickel is only worth how many cents?
Speaker 2: Just five?
Speaker 3: There you go, so that one doesn't make Just make it smaller like the time, or make them digital or not at all.
Speaker 5: It's the future. Is anyone out there spending their pennies and nickels?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Anything less than a quarter?
Speaker 3: I don't want it even still, what are you spending quarters on the parking machine?
Speaker 5: Have you tried a parking meter here in the city.
Speaker 3: You know how many quarters you'd have to stack in there to get the nine dollars an hour or whatever some of these things are now, God, you'd have to have rolls and rolls of quarters.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody rolling like that? But you know what I mean, Make it makes sense. It's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Again the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: JV Show. I'm Selena and Jess.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. You know, every Monday we bring a photo from.
Speaker 2: Our weekend photos from home.
Speaker 4: You can check them all out JV Morning Show. Let's run through them really quick. Mineus us at our watch party yesterday.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 11: You're also wearing heels, yeah, like four inch heels or something.
Speaker 3: Jess was a lot taller yesterday that normal. Usually you guys are a lot more similar in height. I get tired of taking pictures of you guys, can have them. I have to lean over to the side so far just to try to kind of lean down to you guys.
Speaker 2: I know, it's always so awkward.
Speaker 5: I hate taking pictures with you the well, sorry for being tall. It was a good picture. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you to everybody that came out yesterday and celebrated with us.
Speaker 5: That was a lot of fun. A lot of chug mugs giving out yesterday.
Speaker 3: People got to play the JV show Chug Wheel in person for themselves and witness it and taste it and that it was That part was great.
Speaker 5: It was gross.
Speaker 3: Mine's picture from Saturday, which was a really, really pretty day to be out taking a walk. This is me and my daughter and my son and our dog out walking around the new neighborhood. And now zoom in because that was your calf looks weird. What's going to be the thing that you guys are gonna rip apart?
Speaker 5: I'm current. This is me skipping.
Speaker 3: I believe it looks like because my daughter is levitating there in this picture, because I think we were skipping.
Speaker 5: Down the road.
Speaker 2: Are your legs okay?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? That's rippled cast muscles? That is what I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: Looks like a just bulging tendon or something that's.
Speaker 5: Called rippled muscle.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Listening, let us know the.
Speaker 11: Angel socks that we were done with those, you guys, maybe I'm not all right still to give it in the like okay, and then by you guys, I am a pro at the claw machine.
Speaker 2: Look at everything that I won. Literally, I really win.
Speaker 3: All that the claw machines for five year olds?
Speaker 5: What are you doing here?
Speaker 4: It's still really hard to actually get something, at least for me.
Speaker 5: Why are you trying to win the thing that's for five year olds?
Speaker 2: Because I love winning stuff.
Speaker 3: I love winning stuff too, but I'm not playing the games that's for kids, and then acting like i'b dominating.
Speaker 11: Hey, fun things don't have an age limit or requirement or whatever. This was really fun and I still enjoyed it, and I won all these things for my cat.
Speaker 3: Shout out to David muster A Cat Toys, your claw machine.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Shout out to Dayvembusters for hosting us yesterday.
Speaker 2: We had a really amazing time of go check out all those photos. JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine