Speaker 1: How are we doing church. Oh yeah, we're gonna have some fun. I want to speak in the next couple of minutes on crushing arguments against voting, Biblical citizenship, crushes arguments against your excuses to not get involved. Well, I just don't think I'm going to vote this year. Goodness gracious, myrtle. Number one, here's some excuses I don't think it's important to vote. Okay, So let me address that one. Our nation was founded upon justice, liberty, and dignity for each human. These biblical values formed our union, and we're the foundation of our constitution. We are a nation of laws under the law giver. We are called as a people to enforce and uphold these principles through participation. The form of government that we have is wonderful when we participate, but it is extremely dangerous when the upright fail to engage through voting participation. Now, listen to Romans thirteen four, King James, Romans thirteen six, and I want you to hear it. Just with it in mind that what we're doing is we're moving God's choices forward. Because Romans thirteen four, for he is the minister of God speaking of government, Government is the minister of God to you for good. And I want you to just focus in on government is the minister of God. I want you to see that. And so when we vote, that's what we're pushing forward. We're pushing forward. Actually, the ministry, the ministry of God for the good of our communities, that's what we're pushing forward. Look at verse six to this cause pay ye tribute, King James, also for they are God's ministers.
Speaker 2: Why do we That's.
Speaker 1: Interesting Here we tithe because here we have a form of God's ministry. We also pay taxes because that's a form of God's ministry.
Speaker 2: We pay tribute.
Speaker 1: Because these in government are ministry of God. But none of us want to give financially tribute to those who are ministers of Satan. But it's our voting that makes the difference. Are we going to pay tribute to ministers of Satan? So it's our voting, it's our voting. It's our voting that moves these principles forward. And we have this tremendous privilege under a democratic republic. Number two, God is sovereign. My vote won't change what he's about to do. And I don't want to interfere with his sovereignty. God is sovereign. He's gonna make oh whatever you know, God, God sets in the leaders he wants. But the Word says he doesn't do this without the participation of the people of faith and without the participation of the prophetic word. Let me, let me, let me just look at these verses, and first I'll read this to you. Yes, yes, God is sovereign, but his sovereignty is manifested through the leading of the spirit upon the hearts of those who follow him. So he's already talking to you about who to vote for him, and that's how he exercises his sovereignty. He's already convicting you. He's already leading you. He's already showing you who to vote for. And in that he's exercising his sovereignty. For you to back away from participation by faith in how he's leading you is actually to circumvent his sovereignty, because he's moving through the hearts of his people Amos three seven. Surely the sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. Now that's old Testament, but you know what new Testament is. Revelation nineteen ten the testimony of Jesus in your heart, the testimony of Jesus in the raima of his word over you. Is the spirit of prophecy New Testament, isn't Oh, I got to find a prophet to tell me how to vote. Oh, the prophet and the spirit of the prophet lives in me by the indwelling Holy Spirit. Because I've invited Jesus to be the lord of my life. This is how he exercises his sovereignty. Is he speaks to us, and then we partner with him to move the Promised landforward. Number three, there's not a perfect candidate. That's true. There's not a perfect candidate. There's not a perfect candidate for any of these positions, local or national. There is not a perfect candidate. But I got news for you. There's not a perfect husband either. I haven't met a perfect wife yet. There's not a perfect pastor. Well, I wish there was one, but there is a There's not a perfect pastor. There's not a perfect school teacher. But you're all going to send off your kids on Monday back into instruction, whether it's Christian, private homeschooling. By the way, if you're the homeschooling, queen of your home, or king.
Speaker 2: You're not even perfect. Come on, wake up.
Speaker 1: There's not a perfect one, right, He's the perfect one, and we keep getting transformed into his image. And so that's not a good excuse. But there is clearly a more godly platform. There is more godly candidates and those who have sympathy and empathy toward the Christian biblical view of liberty and of our constitutional values. And so that's who we're going to vote for, and that's who we want to move forward. Fourth excuse, Evil will prevail. Evil's supposed to prevail. Evil should prevail because these are the last days. Man. We should prepare for things to decline. We should prepare for this stuff because it's inevitable. Everyone. We are now selling containers. You can get a twenty foot or a forty foot. Purchase yours right after service, dig a hole in the ground, put it in there. Become a prepper with us. No, this is not kingdom. This is not kingdom. This end time theology that is prevalent in the church, that's causing us to disengage from culture, causing us to throw away our faith, causing us to watch more football.
Speaker 2: Instead of prayer. Come on.
Speaker 1: The average pastor in America praise seven minutes a day, the average Christian less than five. This kind of hopeless theology is not the historical theology of the Church. The Church is an overcoming army, an overcoming machine. The Church is called and it's been determined that we will tread upon serpents, scorpions, and all the power of the devil. And before I wax eloquent on my endtime theology and get myself in mountains of postmillennial trouble, let me just mention to you some other thoughts that I think we should consider. First of all, Ephesians for eleven through thirteen. First of all, it searchs in verse eight, and it says that when he ascended, he distributed his gifts to men. And then he names the gifts, and these we call him office gifts. And he names the fivefold office gifts apossible prophet, pastor, teacher, evangelist, and he names those gifts, and then he says, these gifts will be given to the ecclesia, given to the church until we all come. We have the verse, until we all come into the full stature of the mature man of that which belongs to Christ. Is anybody at that level? Anybody walk on water this morning, anybody pay your taxes by asking a fish to pull it out of the bottom of the ocean. I'm just telling you a generation like that is coming. But we are not that generation. And so for us to think, oh, yeah, the Lord's coming back, the Lord's he is coming back, but there are signs and symbols in the Bible that tell us when, and this is not the win. We are not the glorious Church. Now, let me define the glory. The glorious church is in Ephesian chapter five. Can I define the glorious.
Speaker 2: Church for you?
Speaker 1: It's without spot or wrinkle. Any spots or wrinkles in the church. Now the other symbol, I mean, I think things. I guarantee things are gonna warm up, heat up, and it's gonna get so good. It's gonna get so much gooder. Like you're gonna stop in at a church in Tacoma and it's gonna feel like the one in Fife. You're gonna stop in a church in Federal Way and it's gonna feel like the one in five. If you're gonna chop in a church in Seattle, and it's gonna feel like the one in five. You're gonna run back to Detroit and stop into a church and feel like it's the one in Fife. Why Because it says, until we all come into the unity of the faith, of the full stature that belongs to the Sun. So all of this division and divisiveness, all of these doctrines of demons, all of this selfish ambition and pride, it's all going to be going away as he perfects the church and he washes out the spots and he irons out the wrinkles. Can I give you one more? Where's Israel at today? Where's Israel at today? Have you been to Israel ately? Most of the Jewish people are secular. Most of the Jewish people are secular. But I'm telling you there's a promise before the Second Coming. It's not a post second coming promise. The promise before the Second Coming is that they will come in.
Speaker 2: They will be.
Speaker 1: Grafted back in. And it says, and we have the verse. Can we go to it? Out of Romans chapter eleven. And I want you to work with me, because I don't want you to thinking I just need to get out of here. No, it's not a time for you to get to heaven. It's a time for you to work your tail off to get heaven on earth. This is where God is taking the Church. He's taking the Church to heaven on earth, not getting you to heaven. And so look at that it talks about us. It says, if their rejection, God rejected Israel and he issued them a divorce, but not fully. He left a stump. And then we've been grafted into that stump. And it says, if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, the Gentile nations, what will their acceptance be for the world but life from the dead. I'm telling you that where we're headed with the Church, as she becomes glorious, as we are without spot and wrinkle, as we come into the unity of the faith, of the full stature of the Sun. We're headed into this place where the Jewish people Israel will be grafted back in. And if you think when God turned to the Gentiles it was amazing, wait till he brings the Hebrew people back in. It's going to be like a resurrection from the dead to the entire earth. Has that happened, huh? Then I'm not worried about the Lord coming back today. Now I'm gonna live like he is, but I'm gonna plan like He wants me to be engaged in bringing heaven to earth. He wants me to live with faith and hope and victory. He wants me to bear witness of his kingship. He wants me to believe in his glorious coming, in the Word, in the Kingdom of Heaven, in the expansion of such. And he wants me to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, the peace while she's reprobate, the peace of Jerusalem that will come as she comes back in the peace, as she's sanctified the peace, as she rejoins the gentile Church, and we become one church with no dividing wall Ephesians II. The dividing wall has been pulled down, and he is making us one new person, one new people that out of every tribe, tongue, kindred, race, nation, and people, he's bringing a glorious church. Jew and Gentile stand with me this morning. I say all of that because I don't want you using any excuses to not vote. We live in a privileged land, a privileged nation, and our voting is the most strategic part of the democratic republic, wherein we can exercise our participation.
Speaker 2: To move.
Speaker 1: God given liberty, tutional freedom, biblical values forward by selecting through initiative, through vote, selecting representatives and lawmakers, getting behind those that will continue to stand for what our founding fathers saw as a great nation with liberty and justice for all.
Speaker 2: I want you to leave here today.
Speaker 1: And you know there's a bunch in my tribe, but I want you to leave here today.
Speaker 2: Dwain Alan Wolfe.
Speaker 1: Nearly sixty six, guest speaker, October twenty third, coming right up. I want you to leave here today, texting, phoning, emailing, social mediating every single human you know, encouraging them to vote, encouraging them about some of what you're learning, like Dave Larsen, like Dave Olson, like Kelly Chambers. Right, I want you encouraging them with the confidence of oh, we can make a difference, not only at the national level, but at the local level. We can make a difference and we can push values forward. Did you hear what Dave Olson said? He said, not only are the parents rejoicing over the policy, the anti social media policy with phones in the gig Harbor School District. Not only are parents rejoicing, not only are teachers rejoicing. Did you hear who's rejoicing?
Speaker 2: The students are thanking us. Huh.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a proverb. When the righteous are in rule, When the righteous reign, the people rejoice. When the wicked rule, the people grown, the people grown. Even the students are thankful. I'm telling you everybody in our state is going to be thankful if we will rise up and encourage godly values. And I would rather say it as upright values. Try not to get too spiritual or religious outside of the context of this room. These are healthy values, These are upright values.
Speaker 2: I love what you know.
Speaker 1: I saw a little thing with Elon Musk yesterday and he's, you know, he's somewhere. He doesn't espouse to be a believer whatsoever, but he's somewhere, and he's like, what in the world. I'm being told that free speech is a right wing thought. No, it's a constitutional thought. These things are not right wing, their constitutional liberties. Yes, So as you think about your family, you think about your friends, try to take I know, in this environment we use the word godly values, and you know it fits here and it makes sense, but try to strip your phrasing of Christian easee and try to get the wisdom from above to just use words that are more appealing to the unsaved heart. Amen, thought, we thank you for your grace on us right now to make wisdom appealing, to make wisdom wise, to make wisdom popular, to make wisdom acceptable. We just say, there's a grace on us today and on every person watching this stream to move forward with the wisdom from above, to talk about it, to share it, to make it appealing. We give you the praise for it in Jesus' name. And everybody said, on your way out, get the pastor's picks or the Pierce County picks, Pastor's pixes for King County, the white vanilla one is for Pierce County. Get your platform comparison. And then one final thing. Tonight, Ladies night out is in this room. That means we're going to transform the room. We need about ten of you strong men to help us transform the room. Remove these chairs, set up some tables, work with the team.
Speaker 2: As we go.
Speaker 1: God, bless you, thanks for making this house amazing.
Speaker 2: We love you.