Speaker 1: We're in the disengush pray such an am carneron on irium Deutsch and makanan zoo for.
Speaker 2: White since the war, and the hyoda farncy wack.
Speaker 3: Nine heschneider if I bliber here.
Speaker 2: Mesterns fly sontags. Some armed isn't common?
Speaker 3: Oh znam kanich leidnich.
Speaker 4: We've some struck armed, some stuck armed, get as lighter ornch he is fleshed, friedag arbened.
Speaker 3: Nine fridach armed, get us shorte.
Speaker 2: Und swieworen Hamsi and swie warren side, Yeah.
Speaker 3: In sweworn or here un dan habich side.
Speaker 5: Were the disengush pras reine malso for white since the war and the hyoda farancy.
Speaker 3: Wack nine heschneider if I bliber here.
Speaker 2: Mershans flies sontags. Some armed isn't common?
Speaker 4: Oh zontac armed knich leidnist. We've hes me some struck armed, some stuck armed, get us lighter or he is flashed friedag arban.
Speaker 3: Nine fridach armed, get us.
Speaker 2: Or short unwieworen ramsi and sweborns.
Speaker 3: Al right, yeah, and oh here undan habichmad side.
Speaker 1: Suppose you're about to go out the door, your acquaintance asks you where are you going? Use gahan.
Speaker 2: Ueen ginzi ueen ginzi. Then we fracked air.
Speaker 1: Where to wohin and hot and see I'm going to the bank.
Speaker 3: Ikis so bank.
Speaker 1: To the bank on Opera Street, so.
Speaker 3: Bank in the opunch trasa.
Speaker 1: Now say the two together the bank to the bank.
Speaker 3: D bank, So a bank, d bank, so a bank.
Speaker 1: V fragged air are you going there right away? Remember to say two.
Speaker 2: There he and zez a fort him and zez a fort him.
Speaker 1: And the yes.
Speaker 3: In a couple of minutes, yeah, in ann palm nutten.
Speaker 1: B frackened the what time is it now? If it worse is yes, yabakantas act it's three o'clock.
Speaker 6: Now is.
Speaker 1: That the I'm going in fifteen.
Speaker 3: Minutes igia infinite in me Newton.
Speaker 1: At a quarter past three. Remember ah is understood mtre Ntree the Thatachtmann doctor.
Speaker 3: Asked, dear asked.
Speaker 1: Ji to the doctor.
Speaker 3: Some asked some, some asked.
Speaker 1: Vis a man to the doctor. Some asked, say the two together the doctor to the doctor.
Speaker 7: Dear asked, some asked, and vizaman to the bank, to a bank, And I'm going to the bank.
Speaker 3: IGAs bank.
Speaker 1: And then I'm going to the doctor. Be careful of the word.
Speaker 3: Order Undanghi is some ardst unt, danger is some arst.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the doctor at a quarter to.
Speaker 3: Four Igo, I'm fiddled for feared some artst.
Speaker 1: Visa debakanta. I'm not coming along.
Speaker 2: Ishkommunishment.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to the doctor. Ishki needs some odst. Ishki needs some odst. Not at a quarter two four.
Speaker 2: Nistum fiddle for fia.
Speaker 1: And not at a quarter past four.
Speaker 2: Nis fiddle nafia.
Speaker 1: Not before noon.
Speaker 2: Nichtam forma talk, nichtam formu talk.
Speaker 1: And not in the afternoon.
Speaker 6: Talk.
Speaker 1: I'm not going there.
Speaker 2: If kid him.
Speaker 1: Fangzi. What are you saying Basangxi and what I don't like to go to the doctor?
Speaker 5: Say if kan and some odds if kian and some oddst.
Speaker 1: Zangxi that I know.
Speaker 3: That's visis.
Speaker 1: But I have to go to the doctor afterwards.
Speaker 3: Abba ich Musner had some odd skin.
Speaker 1: And now I'm going to the bank.
Speaker 3: It's a bunk.
Speaker 1: We've ragged air. Do you have to change a lot of money? Listens a few get vaccine antonsen, Yes, for my trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for min rizo, mina raiser.
Speaker 1: For my bus trip to Switzerland. Remember it's dishweiz.
Speaker 3: Umnabus raiser indishwetes who manabus raiser indishwets.
Speaker 1: Wisachtmann train zuk theatzuk vbacanta. Why don't you go by train? Use fahan.
Speaker 5: Paumdiem zukami zuk.
Speaker 1: Zangzi. I prefer to go by bus.
Speaker 3: E f alibamdimbus if relibamadimbus.
Speaker 1: By bus one can see a lot.
Speaker 3: Midimbos come and feuds in.
Speaker 1: Now, suppose you're speaking with a German acquaintance on another day, he and his wife would like to invite you for dinner on the weekend. Wizachtman weekend.
Speaker 2: That's war an ender.
Speaker 1: Vivac abakanda. Are you here on the weekend?
Speaker 2: Cinci, I'm wor an ending here.
Speaker 1: Next weekend?
Speaker 2: Nextus war an ender.
Speaker 1: Are you staying here.
Speaker 2: Climes here.
Speaker 1: Or are you going away next weekend? Use farn what a fanci nextus warnen vic farnci nextus warn end the vic And I'm staying here.
Speaker 3: Echplber here.
Speaker 8: I have to work a little on the weekendch mosam vasion abiden.
Speaker 1: Vi factbkanda. Would you like to come to dinner on Saturday. Use the word from the south.
Speaker 5: Mersian sam stuck some arms isn't common? Merchanam stuck some arms isn't common?
Speaker 1: And z yes gladly, yeah, gana. At what time.
Speaker 3: On these it were? I?
Speaker 1: The kanta fragt is seven o'clock? All right? Ask literally goes it at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: He doesn't seem woor he does, he doesn't even woh.
Speaker 1: Unting. The seven o'clock is fine?
Speaker 3: Seven? What is good?
Speaker 6: Seven?
Speaker 3: What is good?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fragnzi? Where do you live?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: V zuchman to our place.
Speaker 2: Su uns.
Speaker 1: Zagen to your place, to enen.
Speaker 6: To enen.
Speaker 1: Fragzi? How do I get to your place? In German? You ask how do I come to your place? Try asking this.
Speaker 3: Becomes to inan we come is to inan.
Speaker 1: We fragged air by car, meet him auto, meet him auto zagzi?
Speaker 9: Yes I have a car, yeah, yeah, by an auto. Vizaman town or city.
Speaker 3: Stad e stat.
Speaker 1: From the city.
Speaker 3: We don't run the fonderstad fon Fonderstadt.
Speaker 1: Visach man from the city.
Speaker 3: Fonderstadt.
Speaker 1: I'm coming by car from the city.
Speaker 4: In comma med him audu fondstad i comma med him audu fondstad.
Speaker 1: Visa air fine take Beethoven Street.
Speaker 2: WoT names the de Beethoven Strasse.
Speaker 1: De a kilomet yeahang drive one kilometer, aren't the enkilometer.
Speaker 2: An enkilometer?
Speaker 1: Straight ahead gradas always straight ahead, magarada.
Speaker 10: Osgaradas these actman to the doctor, some asked.
Speaker 1: Viz actman square.
Speaker 2: Lat's they are bloods.
Speaker 1: To the square.
Speaker 2: Some blots.
Speaker 1: Yebakantazact drive straight ahead.
Speaker 2: Farnzi garrada house.
Speaker 1: Until you come to Beethoven Square, watch the word order.
Speaker 5: You seed some Beethoven blotz common, You seed some Beethoven blotz common.
Speaker 1: Our address. Our address is Beethoven Square, number.
Speaker 2: Two dress is to Beethoven blatsuma sway.
Speaker 1: Zak and the very well.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 1: But how do I get to Beethoven Street? Ask how do I come?
Speaker 3: Abba vicom so Beethoven strasa becomma eh.
Speaker 1: Become is Beethoven strasa ibakantas act. Here is the city map video and the city map.
Speaker 5: Stud plan plan stud plan, Yeah, stud plan here is then stop plan.
Speaker 1: Here's the city map.
Speaker 2: Here is then stut plan.
Speaker 1: I can show you.
Speaker 2: If you can't even saigen saigon enen saigen.
Speaker 1: If can't eat in Saigon, I can show you where Beethoven Street is.
Speaker 5: If you can't eat in Saigon. Would you beat oven strast ikanian Saigon? Would you beat hoven strasst v frag and z Yes?
Speaker 1: And can you show me.
Speaker 3: Yeah on konnenzi met Saigan.
Speaker 1: How I can get to your place?
Speaker 6: V is to in in comma v is to in in commazagzi.
Speaker 1: I'm coming by car from the city.
Speaker 3: If comma mid him auto fonderstadt.
Speaker 1: This city map is rather large.
Speaker 3: Disashtad plan is simlich krouz. Disashtad plan is simlich krouz.
Speaker 1: Could you show me.
Speaker 3: Continsimt sang?
Speaker 1: Could you show me where Beethoven Square is?
Speaker 3: Continzimat sang? Would there Beethoven plantz.
Speaker 1: Ist the unfolded air C.
Speaker 2: S and z.
Speaker 5: S and z.
Speaker 1: Beethoven Street is here, the Beethoven strasst here and over there that is Beethoven Square.
Speaker 2: Unto Truben, does the still Beethoven platz.
Speaker 1: Zangzi Very well, they're good. Now I know where Beethoven Square is.
Speaker 3: Yet Beethoven platzist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's distinc easy pharam.
Speaker 1: Now I suppose you're talking to an acquaintance. How does he say, I am going to the bank.
Speaker 2: Now it's so bunk.
Speaker 1: Fragncy, it's a Weltia bank aguide.
Speaker 3: To way your bank, gainsy y her to wake your bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and voted to the bank on Gerty Street.
Speaker 2: So bunk in the gutushtraser, He.
Speaker 1: Continues, And then I'm going to a cafe. Remember to say.
Speaker 2: Ince donkey, ince caffee, ince caffee.
Speaker 1: Ince is a combination word of in and das fragen to which cafe.
Speaker 4: In vakers caffe in Vakers caffe, visakta to the cafe, opera in open coffee, visak man to the movies.
Speaker 2: Ince kiino.
Speaker 1: Kino literally means cinema. How does he continue? And then I'm going to the movies.
Speaker 2: On Duane Shinskino.
Speaker 1: To which cinema.
Speaker 3: In vegius quino.
Speaker 1: He is act to the cinema on Beethoven square.
Speaker 2: In kino on Beethoven Blatz.
Speaker 1: But now I must go.
Speaker 5: Abayetz musishki in Goodbye alfridas in it was nice to see you, Suzi in.
Speaker 2: Its fanezzi Susi in.
Speaker 3: Alfridas In on fiof kino.
Speaker 1: That's how you would say, have fun at the movies. This is the end of Unit twenty eight.