Speaker 1: And Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast scene we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: One A one one jr R. Orlando's rock stations. I brought to you by the you know what it proved Free iHeartRadio app. If you haven't experienced it lately, we've made some changes under the hood. I think you're gonna love the improvements. If you are familiar and understand how to work a car radio, a traditional car radio, think that we've got the presets, favorites, scan mode, song lyrics, pop up Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: I told you I used the free iHeart Radio app at the gym every day and it's so great just to scroll through my favorites. And here you go. Check it out and listen from anywhere with the apps, just like when you're driving, you know, just hit the button.
Speaker 2: Let's go through the bad stack first. Here mentioned this guy in the news earlier in the week. This Chilean national arrested in Kassimi after beating a man to death with a fire extinguisher at a hotel there. That would be Piero Estefano Castilio He's twenty five years old, charged with first degree murder killing a fifty five year old man who tried to intervene into a situation where this dude, the guy who was arrested, was making a ruckus at the hotel. He was asked to leave, he got into an altercation. The third party turns out being the guy who was trying to break this up is now dead and beat to death with the fire extinguisher.
Speaker 4: I remember when you were talking about that before.
Speaker 2: Lovely, Lovely, Yes, this whole situation with his eight year old who was attacked and killed by the dogs in Volusia County.
Speaker 4: It's just gross, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It is infuriating here and I still, as of this morning, I don't think any charges yet for the dog's owner. They're still trying to build a case. There's lack of evidence that the two dogs involved, even though many folks have said, oh, they've been running around for it. There's no buddy who reported anything earlier, no trail to establish, you know, a pattern here. So that's kind of where that case is at. Now. You've got an eight year old who has lost his life and a family whose lives had forever been changed because of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some legit go fundmeeds out to help the family out, so you can search those and they're legit.
Speaker 2: How about the the well now former Central Florida nightclub owner and his partner that had been arrested on federal child pornography charges in coercion charges, Richard Kowalcik, the former owner of Southern Nights, they're on bumby.
Speaker 3: Anybody who's lived in Central Florida a long time knows Southern Nights. I can't believe those sickohs are doing that. That's uh, yeah, child, Come on, guys, just trying to course kids. Yep, yeah, move on.
Speaker 2: Teaching every looter that has tried to take advantage of these folks in the Los Angeles area who had to flee their homes, either you know, to come back and find nothing or to buy the grace of God come back in. Your home is still there, but now it's been robbed. In that pot of looters.
Speaker 3: We're also gonna throw all the arsonists that are starting fires and then looting people's homes.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, tragedy sometimes brings out the absolute worst in people. Yeah, and We've been seeing it all week.
Speaker 4: All week. We've seen it here with the hurricanes.
Speaker 2: Same you know. Then the eighty three year old woman who was robbed of her lottery winnings outside of Buddy's Food and Latto on Curry Ford this week. She had a longtime customer goes to the store to buy her lottery tickets on a regular basis. Yeah, she won about two hundred bucks in. This little scumbag named Stalin Flurry. I guess noticed that she got a little bit of a payout. He thought he'd like that for himself, so he mugged her in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Props to the people that got involved in and separated him from that elderly lady.
Speaker 4: I said it, man, that guy he needs to beat.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, give you a couple of good items here. I don't want to tread too much under your good news network thing here, Taco Bob, I want to give props here to a couple of Orange County utility workers found a young boy in pajamas on the entrance ramp to the four seventeen on a scooter. Oh really, kid, had I guess left his house? Young boy? He wandered out and the next thing you know, he's almost on four to seventeen on his scooter in his pajamas. This was recently verenda persuade and Abad deil Ortiz hats off boys for stopping when you saw what you thought was about something bad to happen there and saving that kid's life.
Speaker 4: Probably good. Jump.
Speaker 2: Security guard at the New York Metropolitan Museum of Arts is now also a featured artist. Forty five year old Armine at Khalil graduated from art school when he was in his twenties and moved to the US in two thousand and six with less than four hundred bucks in his pocket. He's been working as a security guard at the museum for a decade. A curator found out he was an artist and kind of liked his stuff. Now, one of his sculptures is part of an exhibit called Flight into Egypt.
Speaker 4: Look of that a true you know, like the moving to America American dream? There you go, give it another pow pow USA. How about this?
Speaker 2: Imagine this scenario as you did your white elephant gift exchanges at Christmas. Uh, one of the gifts ends up being a half million dollars. Scratchy Wow, twenty five year old Emily Hickcock's got the ticket. This is in Michigan, but not until after the exchange was over. She got a flashlight dad bought and he wanted it back, so they swapped. Dad had the winning ticket, wanted the flashlights. You okay, whatever, you're my dad, I'll do it for you.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah.
Speaker 2: She ends up with the uh with the half a million scratchy, which she is going to share, of course, with the family that was doing the white elephants.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought you were gonna say just with the dad, And I'm thinking everybody that's involved in that should be getting to share that good stuff because we're big Chinese Christmas white elephant whatever you call it in your household.
Speaker 2: All right, mister Good News Network, it's all you open it up, start just ripping the headlines. Literally, don't go any deeper than that, God forbid.
Speaker 4: Okay. Oh wow.
Speaker 3: A new national park widens up protection pat of a legendary quote unquote Asian unicorn mountain home.
Speaker 4: So these these Asian.
Speaker 3: Unicorns, like they call them, they got a little horn on their head. They they they opened up the area where they live to make it bigger.
Speaker 4: So that, you know, there'll be more of them. They can hump and make little baby unicorns.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, listen to this. I don't know how TikTok's involved, but I'm sure he promoted what here's for the baby unicorn horn.
Speaker 4: Unicorns TikTok landscaper.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing they're saying that because he he used TikTok in order to do this. He raised eight hundred thousand dollars for an elderly disabled woman who couldn't find anybody to motor alone. This guy raised eight hundred thousand dollars. Look at this sweet little old lady right here.
Speaker 4: You know, she's.
Speaker 3: Almost buried up to the knees in that long grass right. Sure it would die during the winter time like everybody's. But this guy went out of his way a landscaper. He put down the blower and said, you know what, I'm gonna make some dough for grandma eight hundred k Now, I mean she can get new turf, she can build us my install a water feature, yeah, Max sprinklers. Oh, you mean a fountain. I had never understood those. A lot of Italians do it, you know, in the front yard, but landscape and TikToker. Here you go, Powell.
Speaker 4: Who cares.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one's really good to all my OTR drivers Like I was, truck driver intervenes in highway shootout and he won the good Year Highway Hero Award. I was unaware there was even that that award, because it wasn't when I was a trucker, the Goodyear Highway Hero Award. Good job to you, man. You not only win that award, you win a Powell.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob, your shower stall's ready, Taco Bob, your shower stall is ready.
Speaker 3: All right, let me pay for this beef jerky and I'll be right in there.
Speaker 4: Jerky beef.
Speaker 3: And anyway, the oldest woman in China reached one and twenty four dollars with pumpkin Lard Porridge and a positive outlook. She reached what one hundred and twenty four years old?
Speaker 4: I thought, she said dollars.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no, but she's the oldest woman in China. Pat she turned one hundred and twenty four years old, and she credits Pumpkin Lard Porridge.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, I thought I saw a story this week that the oldest person in the world just died and they were one hundred and sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this lady's older, shiny. You can't trust the Chinese. Oh stop that you still man getting a Powell? That was a Chinese pow?
Speaker 4: All right? Uh? Kite surfer, this is cool.
Speaker 3: An Olympic kite surfer saves a drowning woman in a very dramatic video.
Speaker 4: That you can watch at the Good News Network.
Speaker 3: And at the same time, you could watch this groom as he breaks down in tears hearing his daughter's adorable wedding day message.
Speaker 4: Powell.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, hold on, I don't want to read that.
Speaker 4: It was like a commercial. Probably U where is it? Oh man? This is this? You want to be touched? People feel it.
Speaker 3: A man recreated a scene from the wedding singer and he proposed mid flight.
Speaker 4: See that's kind of gay. But Pow, what are you done? Yes? I am I'm tired, man. These aren't wearing me out.
Speaker 2: I feel like the momentum was when was coming out of the sales with the good Year Award.
Speaker 4: That was the best ever.
Speaker 3: You want to hear about the guy that has a baseball sized cyst in his in his jaw, look at his Look at this one man. I was gonna call him something, but I don't want to because that's so bad. Look, they gave him surgery. No more baseball on his left Linchen talk to his commercial free workday rock block.
Speaker 1: Coming up glitchin Tako on demand, download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 4: This is j R R.
Speaker 1: Sure