Speaker 1: Podcasting since two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: This is the King of Podcasts radio network, Kingopodcasts dot com.
Speaker 3: What do OnlyFans, ei girlfriends and stepdads all have in common? A new age of.
Speaker 2: We're all a little depraved and debaucheris here is the King of Podcasts.
Speaker 3: This is one of those stories I just caught on too only the other day because it finally came to fruition. And it's because you know, it's not all when I go to the Guardian magazine or newspaper to go ahead and hear and read a lot of stories that are out there that might be interesting for this depraved than the Bocher's audience. Thank you for listening to the program. King of Podcasts dot com is a website. So last month of September was the ex Biz Conference Adult conference in Amsterdam. Over one thousand content creators at this event. The ex BIS Adult Industry Conference has been going on for decades. I didn't get to go to any of them myself, but it still happens over here in South Florida down in Miami actually goes and goes on here. It's an industry magazine and they've been connected to all the major brands that are out there in portant, from Vivid to Playboy and so on and so forth. But a lot of things came out of this conference because people were starting to feel like the porn industry is back, because the full technological evolution has brought more things for porn creators and porn distributors to go and do something with to make money off of, more common than ever. So a story coming from The Guardian back in September, and then the story came to me once again because the reporter that was on site investigating this actually did a podcast on it and we're gonna hear from her and her whole experience on it. So the annual ex Biz conference last three days, this one in particular in Amsdam in the Netherlands, bringing creators primarily but not exclusively women, together with executives primarily but not exclusively men, as well as model management agencies, online payment, traffic optimization companies, concentrating platforms, the same kind of companies that are out there, but they've all been hampered by several US codes twenty two, fifty seven and forty four to seventy two. So it was the documentation the checking of age verification of the talent that was there, and the amount of paperwork that had to go and go along with it, and the cost of having staff on deck to handle all this. So US codes twenty two, fifty seven to forty four to seventy two caused what ultimately brought a lot of things to the video industry and listen, just like the music industry, just like television and radio and all the digital disruption changed everything. Now physical copies of whatever kind of content it's out there now that you have a digitally for twenty five years plus, and then one thing that was happening when I got to go to hear about the space and I was involved in a short time doing podcasting in that space, they were in the transition going to HD higher depf Of course, we were just going into DSL internet hookups. And at that point we haven't gotten completed the point where streaming anything higher than fifty six kilobytes per second was the norm out there, So for people to go ahead and download or stream content wasn't a easy yet it had gotten out that point, we did not get to the high speed that we have today, and that was the next point was coming up. But the porn creators were going ahead of the game and making sure they had higher pixelated content, more high deff content, because the high def equipment was already out there, so everybody caught on to it early. And that's how it always kind of works. Before that's something mainstream happens. It starts important. That's what you should get. The Internet starts off with. But there's a number of things that are going on that people have learned learning about what has changed over here. Obviously, several creators that we've talked about extensively on the program since the start of this year. Lily Phillips Bonnie Blue both at this event and they spoke with The Guardian. First of all, Lily Phillips was in the lobby when this young lady immediate gentleman caught up with her in the lobby becoming famous after filming herself having sex with one hundred men and a day. She said quote, I'm just here for a good time, and she was dressed down in a cream tracksuit. And since yourviral, another British creator, Bonnie Blue, has claimed to us with more than one thousand men in a day twelve hours to because Act one fifty seven Phillips had to come up with a new way to grab people's attention. The answer widowers. She revealed plans to film herself sleeping with large numbers of them, and the extreme attempts to recruit paying subscribers can be risky. There was an only Fans That creator, an Australian creator that was hospitalized earlier filming a challenge where she had sex with five hundred andy three men in one day. I believe it was Lindsay Night and Lily Fillips says she's contemplating creating an AI bot of her spell to create sell photos of fans to reduce her workload. And some middle film producers are relaxed about the risk of AIM making their work obsolete. That was the part they were all afraid of, was that they were gonna be able to still do things in the age of porn. And if you were looking for it out there, AI content is now there for you. Remember before you see the AI content is being developed and built now in main stream for memes or for you know, funny videos or whatever there is. It started important. Remember it always starts there. So there were two British entrepreneurs, Felix Henderson and Nick Young talking about their new Digital Twins Company, saying quote, we were all freaking the f out about this two years ago and that we were to the point now that we're no longer worried to a I will replace real humans on screen. Quote we sell seratonin cortisol double mean, we're all about emotions. I think there's no threat to creators. So now what their Digital Twins Company is the licensed celebrity voices and a portfolio of old photographs and your career heydays programming the resulting avatars to undress. The site will enable women to prolong their careers, mitigating the alarming threat of aging quote alarming on a lot of the fans are relatively fickle. Some creators like the idea of having their image frosen in time, and they want to continue to earn money in this. So they like the idea they can effectively earn off how they appear today and give themselves the career longevity they don't necessarily have. So yeah, unlike Hollywood does not want to go and have the AI types like Tilly Norwood. If you didn't hear My Broadcasters podcast last week, take a listen. There's the whole storm brewing about Tillie Norwood, this AI actress that is possibly looking to find an agent in Hollywood to become an actress for movies and television. They all go on to say down that the AI business they have around has the happy side effect of liberating women from they still stigmatized business of taking their clothes off for money.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: I would say it's the most positive ethical step forward that you could possibly make. Now, I want to play a little bit of Amelia speaking about this on a recent podcast called The Guardian Audio long Reads podcast. First of all, in this story, she starts talking about being at the conference and previously over a decade ago when she went to this particular conference, everybody was completely doom and gloom, and then things changed. So let me go ahead and play back what she was saying about that and what has changed so much in the last decade.
Speaker 2: So, Amelia, you decided to go to Amsterdam to what sounds like quite an extraordinary conference. It was actually the first time that you've been to this gathering, was it?
Speaker 4: So I went to an exper's conference just over a decade ago in London in a really depressing hotel in a window list basement, and then there was an atmosphere of total gloom within the industry because all of the owners of adult companies were very concerned that the arrival of streaming of pornography online, the arrival of sites like Pornhub, totally destroyed the business model and that there wasn't very much money to be made in the industry.
Speaker 2: And this time around, I mean it's in just eleven years since you attended that first conference, the industry has changed almost beyond recognition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's been a hugely radical shift in that decade. We've seen a completely new way for the pornography industry to monetize itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there is so much money to be made because more and more people are watching porn. There was a Yugov survey two years ago which found that half of all British men watch porn fifteen percent of women, including no doubt many listeners of this podcast, and many of them are watching via a relatively new player in the industry, Only fans.
Speaker 3: And we'll talk more about that in the morment, because the only fans aspect is still fascinating overall, and we're talking about in nine years. Okay, the stokely family put this together as social media site to upload videos of their hobbies and again when there's a spot they're go and put porn here we go. And really what created the buzz of all this, unfortunately was COVID. Hey listen, when you have people at home and they can't go out and for someone, when they can't go and make the business of having to sell their bodies or to do some you know, to pray to the Baucher's things to go ahead and make a living. Well when they were able to find out, they go and do the kind of content they could want to do inside their home and the privacy of your own home with nobody finding out about them, and keep it as simple as possible. There was an audience for it for amateur content especially. This is also of the fact that we had things going on where the likes of porn Hub and Backpage and Craigslist, all these sites they got rid of all the adult content. So coincides with all this, President Trump comes in and he makes changes to adult content. So Craigslist, no more dating sites, no more dating sections in there, nothing for you know, massage parlors or if we building to can you know, make a hook up things like that because there was they said there was things of sex trafficking. There was going on all these sites. Backpage obviously that was a site for escorts, for a different content creation for different models or whatever you want on different services that are all dull services out there locally in your area. That got thrown away. And then towards the end of the term for that President Trump, porn Hub would get caught up in the credit card issues and the likes of American Express, and I think we semsterc all took away the ability to go ahead and swipe credit cards on that site. And I was a crackdown on Pornhub we talked about on this program where it happened and never recover from that. But now there's a point where there are still various sites out there that have content you can buy, you know, a la carte whatever you want, interact with those fans out there. There's a number of sites to go and do that kind of thing in the same vein that only fans does. Except there are some professional types that are out there doing their content that you know, they put a lot of work into it and stage and a framing and all that kind of stuff. And then there are girls on Only Fans that you know, they don't really have to go and do much of anything. It just depends on how much work they want to put into it, and are they really working with anybody else to do the content. No, but people willing to go ahead and pay a subscription price to have content they can find on there. What's the interesting part too, is that you never see what there is, like there's no preview section for anything on OnlyFans. I'm still surprised how some people do it, because if you know who the model is, then you're willing to go and subscribe and hope for whatever that person's doing. You blind faith and think, well you're gonna get something you're gonna like from them, And that's what happens. But it doesn't matter what it is, because it's a guy gooning or simping over a model that they like. And when she goes in and they learn about her, well, she's a content creator from some other rain, whether it's Sophie Rain, whether it's Little Tay or you know, whether it's Bad Baby whatever. They all find themselves on those sites. And if she's going to be seen, possibly naked, they're going to be on there for it, and that's what happens. And here's the part as everything's all changed in back in twenty twenty, when these two women on this podcast talked about the change of going into the idea of doing OnlyFans content.
Speaker 1: Back in January twenty twenty, I started my only Fans account. I soon began to make about fifteen k monthly on the platform, with a grand total of over two hundred thousand dollars made within the last two to three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess it's only funds. Admirers would say that it's democratized porn. It empowers women because it gives them much more control over their content, and it allows them to keep a much larger percentage of the money that they charge for making I think they don't. They get eighty percent. I think that's right.
Speaker 4: A lot of the women involved in creating the content now will say that the whole industry has shifted in their favor, so that previously a decade ago, twenty years ago, most of the power lay in the hands of the mostly men who owned the studios, who recruited the women to work, who auditioned and cast women. But now there's been a dramatic shift towards women because they are getting eighty percent of the revenues for whatever they produce for OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: And eighty percent if you want the industry to go. This is the thing that happened too in the porn industry that made the change because there was a set skill, because there was a set price, and you had all these people managing the content that was being made and crew and produced. I mean, no matter how much the professional environment was and how they were treated, but doing everything your own home and the amount of money that you can make and you can keep eighty percent of it, I mean, there were not That's what is the draw for women of all ages and all different areas to go on the only fans. The thing is you've created an open platform for anybody to become a porn star, because that's what every woman can go and become, and a can a prize to be she wants to be able to go and get the potential of a lot of money. Because women will come in with a delusion to think that they're worth a lot. They see that eighty percent return on what they make, they think, you know, oh, I can make all this money and eighty percent of it's going to be mine. But then someone get on the grind and they find out if it's truer like that or not. They're going to talk about the fact that, you know, for OnlyFans, it's like being an uber driver. And I can attest to this because I do it part time. You clock in when you want to, you clock off when you want to. And the argument goes, it's more empowering for women, and Amelia went to the conference here to try to understand where the power really lies now. They also go on to talk about the areas of why women are doing this now and what is really the advantage of doing this at all because of the fact that the young women want to be able to go and still get by and the easiest way possible. So they look at this here and they say, okay, this is the means to an end. They want to go into this part and this is where the influencerr aspect of all this not just for a girl that's doing dance challenges or is a model and she wants to show off for whatever job is, and this and that the whole looking out there and see what she's doing. The same thing goes here. So in this Guardian podcast they go on to go and talk about the lack of dignity they say of working a normal job.
Speaker 1: But if you go to a normal workplace, there is not much dignity for the younger generations because you're earning very little money and you put your rents and you put your food and you run out of money. And that is not dignity because you cannot choose to have a bigger house to have a family, like if you want to have one, two, three kids, you can't.
Speaker 3: Now that's somebody for the ex Biz conference, one of the content creators there that does it all content. This is nothing different, not too far fetter, and what regular women think right now, how they feel about it, because that's the mindset they get right now. And for women that believe they have that beauty, they have the body, they have an appeal to an audience out there. If they're able to put their stuff out there, and they hopefully will, then they think there's a chance they can get any more out of it. And this same model they kept talking to about here on this podcast, and they talk about you know, coming to the idea of you know, not being so prude about it and feel like, well it's okay if I do this. I mean finding an acceptance to doing this.
Speaker 4: She also talked about the real sense of pressure she felt under to produce a lot of content all the time. She says it's not easy. She says that there's an idea that making money on OnlyFans is just a question of taking your clothes off, of having no inhibitions and being happy about being nwed on camera. But actually it isn't. It's a lot more difficul and it requires long hours and a lot of actually quite exhausting work. She was quite ill when I met her and said she was suffering from burnout.
Speaker 3: Well, but that's the part that nobody gets to hear about about how some of these contregreators putting out a lot of massive amount of content to try to satisfy and keep up an income stream. What they want to have is very different.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: They go on to talk about Lily Philips and Bonnie Blue and the setup there and what the impact of what those two young women have done right now in.
Speaker 2: The dustries so far, and it was such a big deal just last year when Lily Phillips did that stunt. But she's been thoroughly eclipsed, really, hasn't she by other content creators, notably Bonnie Blue. Many listeners might have watched the Channel four documentary about her when she's trying to have sex with one thousand men in a day and even that isn't enough, then she has to say, I'm going to try and have sex with X number of virgins. So yeah, just seeing that people are being pushed towards ever more extreme material.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, And there's obviously an inherent risk in some of these stunts which are portrayeders empowering for the women who are performing them. But an Australian OnlyFans creator was hospitalized earlier this year after she filmed a challenge where she had sex with five hundred and eighty three men in one day and was taken to a hospital with exhaustion. She said, I think my body just finally had enough.
Speaker 3: Now this is the part where the escalation and listen, the poor thing that she doesn't care. They'll take as many models as they can. The thing is it's the platform owners. I don't know if the industry's really making so much in the kind of creation. Well, they're really making the money off of is having the platforms to go and do it, having you know, the credit card processes. That's technology platforms, because there's other sites besides only fans out there providing the same kind of content. So if they're out there to doing that and you leave these women to their demise to go on and do what they want to do with these with the content and try to figure things out. They're going to figure it out themselves and see what they can do. Is it worth it? That's where women want to go and find out about that. Do they feel like this is going to be something that at the end of the day they can really make something of a lucrative living? And that's the dream of you know, not needing man, not needing anyone else in their life. They could be independent modern women and live as they want and just use their body as they do without anybody having to be involved in it. Because that's the perfect world for a woman in the modern day today. So can it be done? Well? These two are talking about the fact that the dream is alive and well for those that put their mind to it, and why should they well they talk.
Speaker 2: About it well, I mean why can't you just believe what they're what they're saying. Why can't you believe that maybe it is, you know, much better than doing a dead end, minimum wage job. That they choose their hours, they only put out content that they have approved, and they're taking a big cut of all of the money that they make.
Speaker 4: So I think absolutely, for a percentage of women who do OnlyFans work, it is lucrative. People have described making millions in a relatively short period of time, But I think you have to scratch away at how common those experiences are, And I think the thing that I found really disconcerting, I suppose about the conference is the real mismatch between the very benign sort of content that most of the women were talking about and then the content that you see on sites like porn Hub that don't have a paywall so you can see them once you've gone through age verification, very very swift, and they portray a kind of pornography that's completely different, often very violent, very misogynistic, showing a lot of disturbing content around fantasy, incest, and borderline illegal kind of hinting at child sex abuse material. So I suppose what I'm trying to say is that there was a very sanitized picture of the industry being promoted. But I think you have to kind of keep an eye on the wider nature of their business.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's a point that be made there is that the old way of porn is not there anymore, as she's saying here, more sanitized by the way. The podcast I need to go and give courtesy to this. It's The Guardian's audio long Reads program that aired on September thirtieth, and again reporter Amelia Gentlemen offering your first hand account of the porn industry's dynamic transformation after being at several vers is notably the one that we're talking about here is the Expisital industry conference in Amsterdam. So now going back to that, the change of porn today where it's not a lot of men in the around the set setting this up. The ideas might be male, male created and thought out. Where the women are able, they're going to do something else where it's they're in on empowerment their own content. They might be able to They might obviously take feedback from their viewers, their subscribers, but for the most part, it's like, well, they're only going to do what they're gonna do. So it's a different style of porn. And if that's your bag, that's fine, but you know, women are not going to go back to how it was. There's still that kind of content out there. Some people are still doing it, but you're not getting any big studios that are doing that kind of thing anymore, like those days are gone. And that's the part that I think makes the industry more welcoming than ever before. And that's why there's now a boom once again in this industry once again, and that's where I think it's all coming from. But where you got to be in it is in the AI realm, creating that context. That's where the content creation can be done for newer creators, for big professional creators, they're going to create AI systems, models and technology to be able to go and go to that. Meanwhile, they're in real life, real persona driven will be the only fans generation it's going to be causing that. So if you're gonna have that other group of people, mostly men, that are gonna want to have something that's much more stimulating and not amateur but much more professional and take away the whole idea of well if I'm not gonna go look for some random woman that everybody else is looking at. I want to have my own, because now there's a personalization of AI girlfriends. That's the next part in this whole systems in play as well. Now Amili would also go to the test conference in Prague, and I want to go ahead and let them go ahead and explain what was going on at this conference, because this is the part where AI comes in. This is the extra extra level of what changes now in the industry AI and what it's doing right now in the porn industry. Let's go ahead and bring that.
Speaker 2: Up real quick.
Speaker 4: It was a very very different vibe, very tech bro in atmosphere, and a lot of emerging AI adult industry content producers, so companies that are making completely new form of pornography. I saw a lot of organizations that are trying to make money out of creating AI girlfriends, which is kind of an euphemism for AI bots who will take their clothes off and perform explicit acts, but completely without the involvement of any human It's a bit like a kind of evil of playing video games for teenagers. And the technology is good enough so far that you can get up to about six seconds, but not beyond. But it's getting faster very quickly, and they think it will be just a matter of months before you can have hour long capacity for AI content, which is good.
Speaker 3: Now this is already getting brought up because of the fact that there is a sexualization in video games an anime. Look, I mean in any anime I've watched out there, Okay, it's incredible what we're seeing now. What's popular anime? Okay, whether it's Demon Slayered right now, that's out. With this movie which I did go see in the theater, whether it's One Piece, whether it's Dragon Ball Z. You have some sexualized characters embedded throughout all these different series. In the main of themselves, you have the content, you actually have the written you know, watch read, and then you go to the anime and you see it animated for you and there are people that are getting off on it. Then you could tell that the Japanese animators there of course playing into the sensibilities of these younger men, teenagers, twenty thirties that are all into it, and they had this storyline whereas some empowering guys you know, oh, look to get to the girl this and that the girls are very submissive, very very feminine. All that going on makes a big difference here. Now, I want to go back to twenty twenty three when I did an episode of the Prinetive roxerss for the folks at dream GF and we were talking about this technology being brought to life. So it's going to bring that back and play that clip. Some of that they've already wanted to always be with some crush of their somebody they've always they might have been stuck in their friend zone with, or they might have you know, hopefully had a chance to be with before that it's a chance to you know, get back together with again in some way shape or formed. It was like, you know, somebody they already met before, but it was like, yeah, the meny with a meesia this time and it's like a reset, a whole mental reset of starting back over again. There's no screwing up with AI girlfriends. That's the part. That's also part. And then when that AI girlfriend has a language learning to go ahead and get to know the person talking to them, that human person, that guy this is George Mark and Jeff Dillen to talk with with DREAMGF dot Ai and they spoke more about this and where the dating idea comes from, where a guy that's down on his luck would be really interested in an AI girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you could take the similar features that you have with these people, then you can kind of create your character based on those watches and then you can say, hey, she has this kind of personality, right, and then you're like, all right, let me set her personality like this, and you can kind of configure that to that person that you have in mind. One issue is you kind of want to ward the uploid pictures because they may ever figures out that you some of the data.
Speaker 3: So now the idea is that when you can have have an AI girlfriend like this, and the plan is then you can go ahead and make her into the right personality look like somebody that you see that remassembles somebody on either as a celebrity or an only fans model or whatever there is, you can then create the perfect one for you. The fact we're gonna get that point and the fact that it's gonna be just a matter of time before guys could opt and there's the part that's gonna be a problem. What are they going to do have sex. They're gonna just you know, diddle themselves to these AI girlfriends. The human interaction's gone. I mean, is that where we want to go with this? Because part of this too is that Okay, porn's come back, but is it for the best thing. I mean, there's a thing where you know, it was a rite of passage if you did watch porn, because then you would kind of get an idea. Okay, it is what sex is like, and this is what you know getting turned on too, But you don't stay on it because you hope that you get the real thing. That's the part. But now this continues to go along this technology, the porn industry now is going to still play and prey on people that are gonna want to get their drogs off. And to the contract creators that are willing to go and do the content that's going to draw the masses, they're not gonna worry about that part. And that's what is concerning about all this. I want to take one last clip from Amelia from this audio long reached podcast from the Guardian, and she just gives a final take on all this real quick here. I thought we'd going to listen to this real quick because she explains where AI is going to change the industry is remarkable and where porn will be seen in the future now in the coming years and decades.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I think that the speed with which AI is changing the industry is remarkable. Pornography is hugely underscrutinized. It's a growing business globally. We've seen huge changes in how the business model is working. We know that the adult industry often pushes forward technological advances that follow in other industries afterwards. And I think the fact is that there's a kind of real reluctance from the media and often from politicians as well, to scrutinize this industry because there's a kind of double taboo. People feel understandably very embarrassed talking about it, and they're also quite worried about being accused of being prudish if they find anything to disapprove of. And yet you know there are things there that are genuinely in need of scrutiny. In Britain, we're seeing huge regulatory changes going on about how we manage this enormous amount of online content that hasn't been properly regulated for decades.
Speaker 3: Right. So the thing is, I mean scrutinizing people that want to go ahead and be interested in porn. Well, I guess I don't have that problem because I've been talking about this as a regular, ongoing, rotating subject that prays to the butchers for a while. And you know what, that's the reason I did the program in the first place, because this is something that doesn't get talked about. But the adults I never gets talked about at all, never called it porn. It was always adult, and it was always fascinating about the people that were in that industry. By the way, my experience in all those conferences that Amelia's talking about, the people are so nice. I asked some of the best times possible. There's no nothing sex related over there. Really. I mean, yeah, there's sex, you know, involved in terms of what their content is. But at the end of the day, you get really nice people that are out there, which is the best part. Like I mean, I met couples, I met you know, people young and old that are into the space, just laid back and just having to good old time. I'm with it and pretty cool about it. But that was the real thing. I really enjoyed it. There was a lot of cool, amazing people in the industry, and you know, now you get a lot of tech bros that a in there that are looking to find their way to enter the race of AI so that when they're trying to do porn, the George Marks and the Jeff Dillons in the world are working hard to get themselves where they are. I remember I talked to them two years ago on this program, and you know, I see their stuff right now. They are moving along quickly. And remember at that time when I did that interview, I still don't forget. Of course they're the dream girlfriends. But at the same time, they had a substitute site that was also being built that was going to be a porn component because it was not going to be you're looking for an AI girlfriend just to go and have a relationship with. No, You're going to find a girl that you can do whatever things you want to have with as you're cheating on anybody. It's like, come on, you know, but this is all that was happening. I was fascinated by it, and now two years later, I'm not surprised by it. It's gonna happen. My problem is gonna be it's just gonna replace sex overall for men. And that's the thing I'm really worry about, and I want guys out there to not feel like this is what's gonna be in their point. And so the other part that we're talking about was the other kind of content that's out there, that's still being done because the original porn industry is just going farther and farther into the gravity in the bauchery, trying to find things that will you know, basically you're being continueds desensitized. What more can we do out there to really keep people to engage in her content? Like how much farther can we go past bukhaki or cuckolding or all these other things that are going on. So they bring up in the story from the Guardian about that the porn hub homepage, you could come away from the most of the expist panels thinking of the material under discussion is mostly naked cuddles mixed up with some curious erotic cosplay. But some of the homepage of power hub has a different picture. You know, it's extreme throat f no mercy for her throat, huge bulge incest fantasies or rife. Stepdaddy f my versin a hole on my boyfriend's birthday. Patt, eighteen year old Asian bondage. I teach my little subsistor how to put on the cell phone and end up effing her hard video teaser clips showing women with skin that seems painfully read by slapping, and it's misogynists to constantly say she loves being used like meat and it looks violent and painful, but delicate seems curiously disinclined to discuss this. So they were brung up on the part about step dads. And that's where there's a lot of these of the younger barely legal content that's out there, which are barely legal concentrators that are still coming to the space finding their way in. And it's the you know, daddy to the daughter dynamic kind of stuff that's going on that's still going on here. I don't think that's something I want to deal with either. But again that's the hardcore stuff that's out here. What we're actually getting in a lot of ways is the next generation is going to be subject to more soft core kind of content. I mean, unless they get these ci models to go and do something that's really hardcore that's going to satisfy the users. But the part is that now behind the paywall, you still have the stepdaddy content, and that's what we're talking about here, is that, and you know, there's still a market for it. So the traditional market of the porn industry is still being managed while the new generation of AI content and OnlyFans models is coming into play. So the digital disruption, just like everything else, there's the traditional model that's still going on towards this end, and then the new generation, the digit age is already well in play and contines to move along until it basically pushes the traditional model away and all that kind of content goes by the wayside because there won't be anybody else that's going to do it because all the money will be on the digital side. And that's what's happening now. But yes, so those that kind of content to talking about right there, the stepdaddy kind of content. Yeah, there are sites just like porn hubb that are out there doing the same kind of content and it's all out there. There's fetish content, there's so much more that still goes on. But yes, the stepdaddy content, that's the real hard core stuff. That's what to talk about now. It's still in play and has to be noticed so for them. For this reporter, she wanted to point it out to the xbiz crowd, and they weren't paying much with it. They weren't paying much attention to it. They just kind of let it go. So at the end of the day, there are so many different ways that porn is still now very much alive and well in the world, especially online. It's always been around more than ever and these days, you know, what are you gonna do? I mean, I'm curious to the fan base out here. For the listeners, what are you watching now these days that is interesting to you of the new digital content? Like I mean, is there an interest in only fans models? Has there any anybody been out there yet that has started to tinker with AI girlfriends? I want to know about that. I'd love to go ahead and find out if you've got yourself into that, and more importantly, share with me and let me know if you really are to Pray and the Bodgers