Speaker 1: I was and eight.
Speaker 2: We were primarily private. I mean, it was the day's of Milk and Honey brother. Everybody had new toys. Money was flown in and it hit and we had to slim down and then retool and retooled with still the private construction side of it, but a lot towards building.
Speaker 1: Infrastructure government work.
Speaker 2: And we have brought on a whole new company that does nothing. It's called Pipelines and the only thing that company does is it works on PGENI pipelines throughout the state. And then we have another one that we've just formed that's going to be basically up in the Sierra Nevadas. The contracts to bury the power lines into the ground.
Speaker 1: Which is just, oh my god.
Speaker 2: If you know what the Serra, the Serra Nevada is nothing but a giant piece of fucking granted.
Speaker 1: Okay, chuck's there, Okay, chucking.
Speaker 3: Hear me, Hey, are you recording yet or what?
Speaker 1: No, man, we're not live yet. We've got got minute and a half.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Cool, So pretty much what I'm gonna do is uh be Pete.
Speaker 3: With his face on the screen. I'm shocked, man.
Speaker 1: I was too. Man, it's the first time I've actually seen this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, maybe I should look at it. Oh you got a shirt? Oh man, me, I'm left out here.
Speaker 2: It's all good man, it's all good. So we've got a minute and fifteen minutes to go live. So how I do it is I've got my opening, so I can we set it right now? My little opening thing I'm going to go through. I've got my monologue. Then I'm gonna do my begathon and then introduce you guys, and then.
Speaker 1: We'll start the show.
Speaker 2: And when I started, if you can put the mics on mute until I introduce you, of course it would be like like.
Speaker 1: Super super duper.
Speaker 2: We got another We've got forty five seconds, so we've got plenty of time.
Speaker 3: Then all right, gotch So we just mute until you're done with your business and then you'll introduce us and we'll talk.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, and I want to talk at start it off with the JFK RFK all those files.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm trying to hook the camera, by the way, even though it's probably not advisable, I'm going to do it anyway.
Speaker 2: If you want, you don't need to come on air, Chuck, your voice is your voice. Everybody will know you from your voice, probably more people than your face.
Speaker 1: So let me see what we got here.
Speaker 2: Okay, about fifteen seconds, So if y'all can go on, mute five four three two one.
Speaker 4: Real conversation. Get that into think to the third rail.
Speaker 2: What a year twenty twenty five has been, and it's just getting started.
Speaker 1: We've seen UAPs over the nation.
Speaker 2: Southern California is on fire, Florida is getting snow, and we just got a new leader, President Trump. In the last week since he was inaugurated, the Mexican border is closed and mass bird deportations have begun. The victims of Helene and FEMA, Yeah I said it, FEMA are starting to get the help they so desperately need from the Army Corps of Engineers to rebuild their roads and bridges. Trump has signed so many executive orders that it's hard to keep track. One that is a particular interest of mine and of my guest, the release of the JFK RFK assassination file. With me, Will Trump do it or really do a limited release like he did the last go around. If so, and he keeps his word, what will be found The CIA killing JFK is old news.
Speaker 1: So where they really heightened.
Speaker 2: Tonight, my guests and I will go deep into the rabbit hole on who killed Who, and I'm sure a whole lot of more funky, strange topics. I'd like to thank all of my listeners. First, all of my listeners, viewers, and producers of The Third Rail for sharing, following, and subscribing to the podcast. It's because of you the show has grown the way it has and if you're hearing this for the first time, take a second, go out there, hit the subscribe, hit the like. It really helps build the show. In the algorithms, I can be found at on x at at NDI and nature Boy that's in be in as a Nazi by Nature or the Real Nature Boy. The Third Rail, broadcast every Friday live at five pm Pacific at eight pm Eastern, can be found on Rumble, on the third Rail, AM, Wake Up, and TNP New Prisoners channels. The podcast can be heard wherever podcasts are served, as well as being heard on the o'cell radio network at o'chelli dot com, Freeworld dot FM, and stream on Studio eighty four fifty four. Now, mister six done hook me up with a brand new link tree. It's the Third Rail Podcast. Anything you want to know about the show, where you want to hear it, where it is heard, can be found out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get the show started.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm here tonight is largely due to one of my guests years ago. On Christmas Nights of twenty nineteen, I called into a podcast I've been listening to for a long time, The O'Kell Effect.
Speaker 1: The host and I hit it often.
Speaker 2: Soon after that call, I became his producer and was so for many years. If it was not for him, probably would have dumped a whole lot of money into an unused studio. My other guest, who I met around that timeframe, is the co host of The O'Kelly Effects Friday night calling show and is the original origin nator excuse me of naked news pretty much stories about naked tweakers getting busted do it outrageous tweaker stuff, fun times. So, without a further ado, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the Third Rail Chuck O'Kelly and b Pete.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing out there, gentlemen?
Speaker 3: You know doing good. I'm glad that I was able to bring Bet Pete this time, because you know, he has been in such a solid piece of the show for many years now. Not there since the beginning necessarily, but who could have been at this point. You know, I've been doing this for like twelve years now. Uh, it's it's getting it's getting a little tiresome that that we still have to battle things. But b Pete and I share an interest in the JFK stuff. In fact, we went to Lancer together a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And this is how I know he's my friend. He didn't ditch me in some mud hole in Louisiana, which he could have because the blind guy can't drive. He was doing the driving to get us there to Texas. Baby, And uh, I'm so happy that that I actually have a friend. You might not think so when you listen to the show. Sometimes because we are at odds, we are sometimes even at each other's throats for a minute or two verbally, of course, you know, but still it's it's a great thing and open debate. I don't try to shut the man down, uh, you know, I try to keep things moving along. But you know what, whatever he's got to say, I want to hear it because he's got a perspective that is different than mine, and hello, welcome to the idea of what it is I do. Nobody has my perspective. That's the weird thing. And I'm very proud of you, by the way, Dave, because you have grown as a presenter, and this is what you needed to do. You wanted to be in support roles, you wanted to back people up, you wanted to help get good information out, and I said, listen to that voice. You need to do this your damn self. You know, at a certain point I was happy to have you along, but I'm much happier seeing you do your own thing, third Rail, naughty by Nature, whatever it is you want to call it. You'll probably give it a couple more names before you're done with it. But it's interesting because you're one of the very few people out there on these video channels that actually does something that I don't know, produces a little original thought now and then other people seem to be followers. You got your own ideas about what you want to do, and I am damn happy to see you doing them. So without me talking anymore, I do want to let be Pete talk to people because I think this is the first time you a guest on somebody else's podcast, right, be Beete.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the first time, and I feel kind of honored that it's it's a naughty boy that invited us, you know, getting back together.
Speaker 6: It's fun. I think that Christmas show where we doing Christmas trivia that night.
Speaker 1: God, I don't remember, you know, so many years ago that.
Speaker 3: And every time we do a show, we start out with one idea and it goes somewhere else, you know, because the callers that night.
Speaker 6: That was the first year. That's when I started doing this with Chuck. We started out on Wednesday nights and then we went to Friday nights. And maybe I remember one show we were doing Christmas trivia and that would have been my first Christmas that we were doing anything. So maybe that's it. But it's unique being on Chuck's show. I got to do that because there's a lot, you know, with the people that call in, you get a varied amount of views on different topics. But and Chuck's right, I mean sometimes we go at it and it's with Chuck. It's like trying to nail him on a point. It's like trying to nail Jello is just the minute you think you've got him figured out this way, he comes up with something else and it just throws the whole thing off. But some of the best conversations we've had are just talking about nonsense. You brought up naked news. That was kind of a flu it was. I had this, Yeah, I have this theory that whenever something weird is going on, if you trace it back far enough, you're going to find a connection to the state I live in. So that was an item that came up. Of the famous naked home invader I guess you'd call him, got caught on a ring camera at a camper trying to steal a car, and he ended up running away, ended up swimming the French Broad River naked, and they eventually caught him a few days later. But I always for years wondered why was he naked in the first place. We found out while somebody got a hold of Chuck through an email so that they had been listening to the show and knew the guy that was the naked home invader.
Speaker 1: Really, so what was his excuse? He was just all whacked out there.
Speaker 6: Well, let's just say there was a transaction taking place that went bad. The guy hit him with bare spray. He strips off everything, and he was trying to get to water that he could wash this stuff off, and he scared some lady in her camper trying to break in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because remember in the story on the river, Yeah, remembering the story, at some point he goes for a swim. There's a whole thing to this. It's not just the guy's naked trying to you know, carjack somebody or knocking on doors. But at some point he goes for a swim, and I'm going, what the hell's he going for a swim for? Well, it all got explained, is Vpte's explaining now right. It was beautiful And again it was a random occurrence. And I love this because during that same week when vpte this guy to my attention, I saw a clip on the internet and I'll shut up after this and let him continue telling the story. But just coincidentally, I saw a clip on the internet of a guy who stole like one of those four wheeler things, you know, for going off road. What do they call him ATVs or whatever?
Speaker 1: Right side by sides. There's ATVs just sit on the side by sides Okay, well.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not listen. I've lived in the South for a decade, but I'm not read neck enough to know it all. So here we go. It is what it is. And this guy was on this thing going down a highway like speeding ahead of cars on one of those butt naked and giving the finger to people who were filming them. And I thought it was great because the cops captured him later and it was like, I want to know the story of how this guy ends up. I mean, he didn't get out of bed and go, okay, I'm gonna strip off my clothes, get on my side by side and go running down the freeway.
Speaker 6: Did he?
Speaker 3: I mean because maybe, But you know, look I like to sleep it sometimes too. But if I'm gonna go out and commit a crime, steal a bike something, I'm not gonna go out naked. I'm gonna get dressed first, you know. So I want to know the story how did this end up happening? And it just so happened. I was jarred by that. And then this story came up and I went and now, wait a minute, I got one guy in one place was on a side by side button naked. We got another guy trying to carjack people and banging on trailers. He's button naked. I see a trend, and so this is how it started. And then of course nature Boy was part of that for a long time, calling into the show and bringing us brand new, naked new stuff every week, it seemed like.
Speaker 2: So for a while, it was so easy all to have to dudes going to Google right and put like naked News methanphetamine or Naked Crime methanphetamine, and they would just.
Speaker 1: Pop up, and I'm like, okay, I'll take three of these articles.
Speaker 2: I got ten, right, take three of them, and then I would have y'all just decide which one you wanted to do, and then you would pick the one.
Speaker 1: I would read it and y'all would comment on it.
Speaker 2: And some of this stuff, Remember that one in Florida, because I actually would. I would also add Florida to it. That's that's where the best ones come from, straight up, Like that one that one tweaker bitch that was swimming out in the canal, swam into a culvert, got lost and was walking. It was in that culverts the sewer system for like two days before they drug her out of manhole cover, right, just like, oh, and I'm like, never underestimate the stupidity of the human mind, especially when you get them on a lot of dope.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you get naked alligator wrestling. I remember Naked home Invasion. I mean, there were unique qualities to these stories which we tried to not bore.
Speaker 1: Anybody with it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: The one I remember is the with the guy that was like six foot or something walking down the street naked and it was snowing or sleeping outside, and the cops pulled up and I thought, you know, somebody that big coming at me naked in the middle of the snowstorm. I'm getting back in the car. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of that clip in the Schwarzenegger one of the Terminator movies where he walks into the bar naked, you know. And the thing that about it is not that he's naked that's so great. It's that the bikers turn around and nobody goes, wow that we maybe should get away from the naked crazy man who just walked in the bar. Nobody does that. One guy tries to put his cigar out on his chest. You know, he's aw on he's the Terminator. But but nobody knows that yet. He's just a big, huge, muscular naked guy who walked into a biker bar. I always love that scene and Terminator because it's like, this is one of the most non I could deal with time travel, the cyborg you know, all this stuff. Skynet is actually probably real by now. But anyway, I could deal with all the fantasy. But how the hell do you tell me? Nobody ran away, not even the waitresses when they saw it. Naked muscle bound guy walk into a bar and go give me your clothes and boots. You know, even worse than one of the later sequels. He goes in on strip club night and the guy goes talk to the hand. I love those Terminator movies. They're great comedies. Sorry, but I mean real world we have people that are like, I'm gonna carjack somebody with no clothes on. I'm gonna I'm gonna break into a house.
Speaker 6: So is if a naked person comes up to commit a crime, it's easier to tell if they have a weapon, it is going to be in their hands.
Speaker 2: According to the Freak on the Olympics, the Smurf, the training Smurf, he said, you could put one up your ass. Yeah, no in the lyrics, that's what he said in French. I saw the translations, and when I saw that, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Shit, well I think I think we even had a story at one point where suddenly there was a weapon where before there was no weapon, and we were trying to determine where the weapon came from, because if the person's butt naked and nobody saw the weapon and it at this point he's using two hands to do something. You know, we were breaking these things down, honestly, intellectually going okay, now, how does this occur that he had no weapon? Now he's got a weapon. Where did the we come from? If he's naked, you gotta ask? And look, you know, some of us have one or two wallets there on the body. I guess that you can keep some things. A weapon of unknown origin, a weapon of unknown origin. Not Ben anyway, I love this, but this is just one of the aspects. I mean, we do serious stuff. We talk about the topics of the day. It's driven by the callers on Friday night, which you know, quite honestly, I wish we got more callers and we can move things along even faster and bring about you know, more topics at rapid pace because right now we're actually in our time slot that we would normally be broadcasting.
Speaker 2: That's with you guys came on that you gave up your normal time time slots to come on here.
Speaker 3: Well, I absolutely had to because I said to myself, look, this is an opportunity to get the three of us back together. Get Bpete on a show with a guy he knows already. Uh, you know, one of the best, and you have one of the best performance voices, by the way, in indie media period.
Speaker 2: It's my blessing, Chuck, but it's also my fucking curse.
Speaker 3: Well, and I love you because you've contributed. People can still hear you giving the station id at Ocelli dot com radio because it is the most perfect reading. And he is the guy if you don't recognize it, and I'm going to repost this to the audio version of it, if you don't recognize him, he's the guy who goes.
Speaker 1: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 3: Except I can't do it as well as him, obviously, what's why I had him to it. Uh. But it's been a blessing to be part of your journey and I look forward to seeing where you go. Uh, quite honestly, But I know you have other topics in mind besides naked news. You want to get to something that is current on your agenda as well. So, my friend, I don't want to hijack your show. Please and bep my show.
Speaker 1: It's my show. I can cut your eye off anytime I want. Remember I'm the producer. Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, side note, a couple of Saturday Night anarchies. The last was it last Saturday Night anarchy? Some cat named Brad called in. We call him the Christmas Nazi, right Christmas Night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you got to see it.
Speaker 2: Literally, he's he looks like Central Casting bro.
Speaker 1: He has the press shirt, he has the tie.
Speaker 2: You know, he has a shaved head, and right behind him there's this big fucking Nazi Schwastika flag.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: He's actually cool, dude, He's a good sport. The first time he came on a couple of weeks ago, right, I just I just asked him real questions and he answered him to the best of his ability. He didn't take a fence and actually had a good time. It was kind of like going to a rave with a bunch of freaks, right, and you eat a bunch of mushrooms, eat a bunch of ecstasy, and you dance all night music. Okay, have a great fucking time, sober up when the sun comes up, take off. It's one of those things that's I'm glad I did. I had a fun time, but don't know if I want to do it again. Right, That's kind of how Brad was. So why did I bring up Brad the Christmas Nazi? Oh jeez, man, I hate want to go off on these tangents and I can't get back to what my original thing was.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, this is it. Ray.
Speaker 2: Ray's really starting to come on his own as being a producer. Anybody out there listening, Let me do a side note. Ray from Australia, who was also one of Chuck's producers. He produced the Rumble Channel and stuff like that. Finn he's been involved with. He's known Chuck for years.
Speaker 3: He's actually part of a running project right now which is going to be a very big release at some point when we get all the stuff together. And again, Ray's another guy came along just sort of as a fan of mine and of Aaron's because Aaron Franz is also on the network, and he just really enjoyed our shows and said, look, I want to do some video work. And I said, well, I got video for you. You know, if you want to do it, I got it for you. I got no pay, but I got video work for you, you know. And so he's doing it, and it's going to be wild when the guy that I always referred to is right from down under. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing what he puts out eventually on his own. Anyway, please go ahead, I just want to shout out to him. Yeah, good, No, I just.
Speaker 2: Wanted to get a shout out too, because he's becoming quite the producer.
Speaker 1: So but this is what I want to talk about. Orders. Jesus Okay.
Speaker 2: Is just whipping out these executive orders, some of them I agree with. I'm like, wow, the loose bags actually doing something good. But it's the old NAT and switch, you know, throw a few bones to his crew and then American people and they think.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look he's doing this.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile he does a who bunch of stuff over there, different story to control. But one of the things I could commend him on if he follows through is the release of the JFK, the what forty three hundred documents all of the files for the JFK, RFK and Milk assassinations. Now, that's why I wanted to bring you two on here, because when it comes down to JFK, I don't know anybody who knows more than y'all do so, and I don't even know where to start with this subject because.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking vast. So what I'm going to do?
Speaker 6: We talked about that last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did talk about it last week, but we talked about it in a theoretical sense. So, you know what, I guarantee that BP can lead this off, and I can back him up on this because I know he's probably paid attention to it to you know, varying degrees. We do pay attention to these things, both of us. I know, because we both have an extremely keen interest in the Kennedy assassination. Now that doesn't mean that him and I absolutely agree on all things, but we are closely related to each other when it comes to being very serious about analyzing things and and being methodical, scientific in some cases, and much more logical than a lot of other people are. So I know B Pete has an initial reaction to this, and I'd love to get his take, which, by the way, unrehearsed. I haven't even discussed it with him since last week when it was a theoretical situation. So unless you want to talk about the executive I mean, if you don't want to talk about the executive order itself, be pete. I'll take that and hand it back to you, or you can just start out and then I'd like to come along and help out towards the bottom part of the discussion.
Speaker 6: Well, I haven't I haven't read the executive order, you know, the complete description of what he says, or if he generally just says, release the files. But what I'm curious to be is, are we eventually going to see one Oswald's tax records to see how badly they've been doctored?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Two, any photographic evidence, including the Gail's film. Is this going to be the thing that kicks out Gail Mix's copy of her dad's or was her dad's film.
Speaker 3: Her grandfather's actually? But yeah, go ahead, But are we going.
Speaker 6: To see that pop up?
Speaker 2: OHB for clarification for me and probably I'm sure people.
Speaker 1: In the audience.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that name that you mentioned, and you said there was a film, and I'm familiar with the Zabruder film.
Speaker 1: Everybody is yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me let me assist here, Dave, if you don't mind. Because the Knicks film is shot from the opposite side of the street as the Zubruder film. It is one of the famous images that has been utilized in documentaries, has been seen by anybody who is basically generally interested in the case at some point or another. If you watch the TV show where they showed you footage and you saw it from the opposite side of the street, the car and the time of the shooting, that means you ninety percent are likely to have seen a version of the Knicks film. But the original film itself, along with the much more film, which is also shot from the same side of the street as the Knixt film, but as of a lower quality, the originals have disappeared and that is not disputable. Nobody claims to have their hands on them. The US government, in a recent ruling has been told and Gail Nick Jackson has been on a quest to get her grandfather's film back in the possession of the family now for something like thirty years or forty years, and finally in a court just recently, the government was ruled to have to come up with something regarding this because they have basically claimed we don't have it, and the judge did not accept this and basically have said you're going to have to produce something or you're going to have to compensate her. Now that's where we're at on the k go ahead.
Speaker 6: The big key on that hearing was is that the judge basically said, you know, the government had it, they did things with it. It was supposed to be returned. Now you're telling me you don't have it, right jail Jackson Nicks was suing the government, but it had to pass this test for the case to go forward. Judge is the one that allowed it to go to the actual trial part. So now we're going to see what comes out of it. But she's been waiting a long long time and it's been a very frustrating battle for them, and now she's been determined she has the right to sue the government for it.
Speaker 3: Well, she always had the right to sue the government, but the government had put in a motion which could have put a stop to the whole case, which basically said, look, you have to dismiss this because we don't have possession of it, and therefore it's not our problem.
Speaker 6: Basically, Judge says, John, y'all, you had it, come up with it, or find out where it went.
Speaker 3: That's it. Because at some point, you see, they were saying there's no proof it was ever in our possession. Gaile's lawyers spent the decades and various lawyers, but she got success with this. Most recent lawyer spent decades tracking down did the government actually have possession of a film? Now, understand, this is a film that's only, like you know, in reality, a minute long. Okay, this film is like a minute long. That's it. So a minute long piece of old film footage that does contain evidence, and the original version of it might be something that could be developed properly and reveal brand new things that these various copies that have floated around have not revealed. Regarding the moment of the shooting, I mean, you literally have a motion picture case here. I'm pointing out the importance of Gail's case and also telling you that that's part of a process. But that process, as it relates to this situation is a little bit murky because if indeed you're talking about an assassination record, which is in the hands of the federal government, as the Trump Executive Order recognized, although they albeit vaguely, there is a law in place here that says you're supposed to turn over all records that are relevant and that are not dangerous to our national security, and blah blah blah. It's a very long, convoluted language, very boring to read the executive order even but it is a general recognition that the government did not follow through on its required operations that should have occurred in the nineteen nineties, and even with the allowable delays that gave them twenty five years, which brought us to that twenty seventeen point where in all honesty, the Trump administration even acknowledges in the executive Order that they sided with the intelligence agencies at that time to not release all of these things. But these things were prepared the nineteen nineties, and here is the first misnomer that is out there in the public. The idea that all the files will be released because of this is not baked into the executive order. That is a distraction for all of us. It's meant to get us a lot more hopeful about something that is not mechanically in place here. Okay, he's asking for a certain set of documents that was already examined analyzed in the nineteen nineties, was re examined allegedly in the two thousands, even though he did not force the government agencies. He says in there that the government agencies were supposed to reevaluate all these documents and decide once again if they were vital to national security. But there is no evidence that the Trump administration did it. Now, before somebody says, oh, you're picking on Trump, hold on, because Trump kicked the can down the road in twenty seventeen. The Biden administration tried to take the can off the road in twenty twenty one, okay, and they picked it up where they were supposed to left there for them by the Trump administration, and again concurred with the intelligence agencies. Now you don't need to really release these things, and yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: In the executive order, does he say that he declassifies these files, because that's something I've heard. I've heard that the Kennedy family is kind of ticked off that he's going to be doing this. Of course, you know, I really this was a this was a homicide in Dallas, and I don't know how much they had sway up till now keeping these things locked up. Did he actually say in the executive Order that he declassifies these files, because that's where the hang up is going to be. You're going to have these agencies saying, ah, this is a threat to national security. We have to keep this confidential, we have to keep this top secret, whatever the classification is. Did he make that statement in the executive Order that they were declassified?
Speaker 3: Well, this was written by somebody who actually, you know, is going along with the law here. So what he says is I have deemed now that these things and it was under the control of the president to say, no, there's no reason to keep these things classified. Okay, he could have done that, but he bent to the intelligence agencies, and like I said, even recognizes it, or the author of this executive order recognizes that. But here's the deal. It's not about I'm declassifying. It's about finish the job that was supposed to be done through the ARRB. Essentially I'm paraphrasing here, but he's basically saying at that time I agreed with you. I no longer agree with you. So now it's time for you to finish that job. See, this is the separation there there are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm wondering if that if somebody, if an agency says, well we've got these files, but we're not going to release them because they are quote a threat to national security. If Trump can then come up and say I'm declas find those documents put him out there, Well he could, yeah, I mean, i'm it may get to that point where he's going to make a decision and then he's going to weasel r waffle again because that was his excuse during his first term, the first four years. Well, you know, I'm deferring to these agencies and they still want to keep this, you know. Now it's either put up or shut up basically.
Speaker 3: Now from what my personal interpretation, now, this is me going out on a limb here. My personal interpretation is that no, that is not in there, like, hey, look, I'm declassifying everything. It's not him giving the full green light to everything. It is him saying let the arr B stuff go forth. But there's another curious passage in there that according to some you know, some legal people that I have consulted on this, because, believe it or not, I do that. I will go to people who are used to reading this convoluted language that you know goes back. Well, you know according to this subsection of this particular blab bla, you know that crap that my mind doesn't work like this, So I do need some other people to maybe go back over it. I'm usually correct in my initial analysis, but they always add something to it where they say, look, here's the real world practice that comes into play here. And that's what I'm trying to relate here, is that we have the real world idea that the arr be stuff should now be out there. That's not the end of the story regarding stuff that needs to be classified or declassified. There are a great deal many more records that are not on a list, that have not been identified. In other words, there's still more to be done. And the law stands. So you have a law that is in place, you're supposed to give up all this stuff that's relevant to the assassination as long as it doesn't violate directly national security, and the president can overrule you on that. There's that part of it. But if that stuff wasn't collected yet or is not in a collection to be considered in the first place. This is where the beat and switch comes in. You could say that Gail Knicks Jackson's film is part of the JFK records if it's in government hands and it is a record pertaining to the assassination, it's a filmed record. That record, it's in and of itself, could now be included in the JFK collection. But being that the government is still going to fight that they don't have it, et cetera, et cetera, and being that it has not been identified directly as an official record that's part of this collection right now, they're not forcing them to declassify that now. If they did that, then they'd have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Regarding releasing Gale's record, you know, releasing Gale's film, because they wouldn't have the protection of the of the state, they wouldn't have the protection of the civil courts. They'd have no choice but to turn it over or pay her one or the other, which is what that judgment basically said. But they can still hide in the national security justification right now.
Speaker 6: So what that film would be worth well.
Speaker 3: At my estimation is that. Look if the Zapruder film was worth twenty five million dollars, okay, uh, you know back in the nineties when they evaluated this, and then also they were allowed to take a copy of the film and donate it to the six four Museum as a tax write off. The Zapruder family made out like bandits by the way. They you know, after making money on that film for years and years and years, they also turn around and get a twenty five dollars million dollar balloon payment and then don't wind up paying the taxes because they donated a duplicate to to something that's part of the national park system. So boom, what can I say? Smart business here? Uh, you know, half a century later, they they probably raked in one hundred million dollars and.
Speaker 6: Either a good lawyer or a good account one of the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're both right, see me and nature boy both.
Speaker 1: But I'm just gonna it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, this is a wild thing because okay, now you've asked that question. But here's the deal. The public face of this is a different story. The public face of this has become Trump has made this progress there is progress coming. But they've done this to us before, essentially in twenty seventeen and in twenty twenty one. Both times they basically tried to tell us, listen, we released almost everything that really matters. And oh, by the way, here's some stuff that contradicts the official story, but it does it badly. You know, here's half a report from a guy who says that maybe Kennedy was shot from the front, and Alex Jones ran around waving that around, and CNN ran around waving that around. Look there's this weird thing. Oh but it falls apart at the end of the page, which any idiot could figure out. It's there just to give you the hope, the glimmer, the appearance of transparency. Now here's the thing. I'm not a pro Trump guy, but I gotta always give credit where credits due, and I got to always say that, look, I'm willing to give you know, even if the guy is part of the Hateful eight, I'm willing to say when he does a good thing. What Trump has done here with his executive order, his signature on it, anyway, I doubt he authored it, but with his executive order among you know, one hundred and some odd that he threw out there right away is he's opened a door to finish the work of the ARRB. And there are other possibilities baked into this convoluted sort of You have to get to this, You have to get to that where some people are going to have to test this out in the courts. To be honest with you, so.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: When he did the old bait and Switcherooney in twenty seventeen, like I alluded toune my monologue, when I forgot who asked him, I think I might have been Roger Stone. He said, why didn't you release it? And he said something along the lines, and you'll know it data if the public saw what I saw.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't release something along those lines.
Speaker 2: So, according to his own words, he saw some horrific stuff in regards to information that could damage some element or.
Speaker 1: Some people within the government.
Speaker 2: You think that he's gonna pull that same thing, you know, hold the like give a good enough of the documents away to where his base is happy that the barking seals can do this to the waving fish. Meanwhile, some of the other little dark, dark secrets that still exists. Maybe what he alluded to last time he was in office, well just kind of get left on the shelf somewhere.
Speaker 3: Well, see, here is the beauty of you know, the the Trump structure, the Trump rules of the game, let's say, and that is that you always get hyperble. How many times have you heard him say, like, nobody in the world ever thought of you knew about this crap that he's talking about. We knew about it. Those of us who've actually broken things down are been resistant about certain stuff, like oh, these people they actually tried to control speech on these digital platforms like no one ever thought of before. And I go, dude, you know, before you were allegedly in politics, we were dealing with this solo.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's not like when he says something is shocking, horrific or groundbreaking that I take that seriously personally. And it's not because of an anti Trump stance. It's because he's constantly on the cell, he's constantly making sales, he's constantly pushing right, and it's like this is the greatest, this is the biggest, this is like nobody ever thought of this. He's always doing that because at some point he wants to be part of the vanguard. He wants to be part of the unique thing that got something done, that was the biggest thing and the thing that you had to pay attention to in the room. And that's just him. Okay, that's just that's actually hit one of his best skills.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a politician, so he lies a lot, but he's a politicians.
Speaker 1: Goddamn Chuck, you're one of them. God damn fucking pink coat calmedy people.
Speaker 3: Do they still use the word libtard? I don't know, but anyway or whatever, it.
Speaker 1: Is, the point is hard on top of the damn it.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 3: Word, that's right. I'm like, I'm like Trey Crowder on acid. Anyway. The thing is, this is, you know, just part of the game. This is the way he goes It's like, you know, not expecting Biden to fall half asleep while he's pardoning his own family. I mean, that's the way it is. Okay, this is the reality. And by the way, anybody who's shocked about that, shut up, because these guys now are open season. They can pardon anybody they want. Oh it doesn't matter if you pardon your own family. Why wouldn't you or why wouldn't your people direct you to sign a document that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Bro in that note? Right, that's from the good topic government.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting that going homeboy just busted everybody out straight the f up. Yeah, you just let the world know. Oh yeah, all these people are criminals. But aren't pardons for people who are uh unjustly convicted and therefore reducing it? Don't they have to be committed for a crime first? Well, just not see anything that they might discover.
Speaker 6: A preemptive A preemptive pardon has never been challenged in court right last time, So it's ending on what you know comes out after them. There's the Republicans have already said they're starting another committee under the Judicial Committee, of course, So look for all these dealings, specifically because Eliz Cheney's involvement with couple of witnesses at the j six here, and so we might steal one of these presumptive pardons in court to see if few can do that.
Speaker 3: Well, And the biggest question then is going to become exactly how much of our court system is going to get clogged up with appeals now for the next decade, because that's what we're looking at here, right, So will this actually get anything done? Or are we just going to create the most massive log jam, traffic jam and history in our courts? Well, I guess stay tuned, But you know, can I find this money? Yeah? Go ahead.
Speaker 2: If that happens, what a beautiful opportunity for Altman and their new Stargate program of AI to manage that workload.
Speaker 1: Well, make sure that everything is filed in a timely manner.
Speaker 2: Nobody gets left stuck in the cell because their case didn't get reviewed because the court was just too clogged up with all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the beauty of this, David's brother, that's Look, that's the beauty of this. You know, we used to talk about nobody bothers with it anymore. But the problem reaction solution issue. Uh, you know, the the supposed you know Hegel's dialect there, which is a little bit off the way people usually talk about it. You should really read about Hegel and what he actually thought and how that really worked. But but anyway, let's just go with the generally accepted premise with the Glien dialectic. Yeah, obviously you create a problem that you've already got the solution to in your back pocket. I mean, whether you're a mob boss, you know, a big businessman, or a politician. This is how the world works, baby, I mean, it is.
Speaker 2: Focused on people might seen it really does a Galien dialectic. It works, and it's over and over and over and when you know it, I see it everywhere.
Speaker 1: You just don't know it. You don't know it's being done to you, So you just walk.
Speaker 2: Along in that little uh you know, uh covid fluoride type stupid exactly.
Speaker 3: And like I always encourage everybody to do, is dig deeper. I mean, BPT, you can see that that this all these things that are going on just start with this one hundred you know, pile of one hundred some odd executive orders right and constitutional challenges and other legal challenges that are now going to come up. Plus the ancillary stuff where somebody's going to say, hey, wait a minute, if that's the new law, you need to look at my case again, chief, because I now don't belong in prison. I don't belong to have these funds. I need to have my money refunded from my fines, et cetera. There could be a potential avalanche of stuff that literally clogs up the entirety of the US judicial system potentially, which would be hilarious. Again, either they'll have the solution in their back pocket or the solution again is already in their back pocket, because the point of doing this is to jam up the system exactly, which is b pte. I wonder how you see? See bpt's a little more conservative than me. And also I know he thinks that sometimes I'm just crazy too, because well we know you're from crazy.
Speaker 1: That horse has been left this table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's not about the left right paradigm. Sometimes sometimes it's just o'chelly crazy instead of left right paradigm. Right, But BP your more conservative view on this, I wonder what you think, because you know, there's been points in our history where the courts have been overwhelmed and they had to come up with a way to clear it out before and they did it sometimes by creating new laws and eliminating this stuff, you know, kind of going around it and eliminating it legislatively. They've done it in a way which I think is completely ridiculous procedurally, you know, where they've come up with a new statute and run with that to clear out the court.
Speaker 6: Scene in that regard is when the federal court system dumped things back on the state. So give you an example, marijuana loss, possession loss. You now, I have what is it? It's over seventeen states that have legalized recreational use of marijuana, but it's still scheduled. Is you know under the drug laws.
Speaker 3: I think we have nineteen. I think we have nineteen that are wide open. We have thirty two or something like that that you know, possessed some version of an almost open marijuana law. And then you have the rest that are still going along with the federal guidelines of keeping it as a Schedule one or two drug.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you have a bunch of you know, a bunch of states have meal marijuana laws. What it's going to do is if they rescheduled it on the federal level, and eventually it gets scheduled down to nothing, it's going to fall back on the states. In a duy case, you know, it was the guy under the influence of pot, They're going to have to come up with some type of testing method. But that's what I've seen on the federal level is they're starting to kick back these things just like abortion, it wasn't called for in the constitution. Constitution says, if it's not specifically mentioned here, it's reserved to the states and the people. I think you're going to see a lot of things happen that way. Trump is already talking about getting rid of FEMA and letting stakes take care of their own disaster responses with you know, federal money. But if you won't have an agency like FEMA to screwed up like they have in the western part of my state, or we got people living in tents in the snow, right you know, we're sending billions to Ukraine.
Speaker 3: See. And I'm glad. I'm glad you brought this up because you and I, if we were doing the Friday Night Show, you and I would have to discuss this. So I want to give an example of how it is we need to face a topic exactly because your home state is North Carolina and this has been a focus in the past few days where there the disaster relief and all that has been in question. Trump went in there and said, you know, maybe we should get rid of FEMA, and a lot of people would agree with him. But here's the problem. Right, if you just eliminate FEMA, and you don't have anything to replace it, you know, sort of like the bait and switch and sweitch again that they did with the healthcare, where he's going to have the best healthcare and he's got and he came up with nothing to replace the mess that is the healthcare. Right. I think that was done on purpose. Other people don't whatever argue with yourselves. The point is that you're looking at down the barrel of something right now in North Carolina where he says we should let the people in the states handle it. Here's the logical fallacy that's built into that.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: If your state is devastated, your area is devastated, you may not be able to have the resources and manpower that can function on a local level. Now you need local people and you need a better pipeline. Hold on, hold on, I know what you're thinking. Just give me seck because I'm going to set you up to go for a minute. Here. The thing is that the local people may not be capable of handling this logistically, so you do need outside or a regional setup that creates coverage. Okay, and the states could do this all by themselves, but you and I both well know that states don't set aside budgets for a disaster and emergency. They just don't do it. Well if they do, it's never enough. So the FEDS do need to come in with a FEMA like program. But should they be the disaster they've been obviously not And he brought up even Katrina, you know, Trump during this tirade, So there is a nuance here. You can't just eliminate FEMA and say you're on your own. That's going to cause more problems. But at the same time, FEMA has been a problem in getting things running smoothly because they're not aware of the area of the stuff that he actually said, which made sense. They don't know the area, they don't know where they need to go, they don't know what the needs are. So you need a blend, and you need a mechanism by which this blend doesn't have to be created by people in real time, but it's already in place a backup. See, you can fight fires if you have a fire station and a truck and you have hydrants. If those things are sitting waiting, and you have manpower that can come from somewhere else, you can fight fires. But if you don't have anything in place, and it's just well, you handle it when it comes. It's it's going to be done badly. And every government in this country, local, state, national, has poorly dropped the ball when it comes to response. So something new needs to be done. But I say abandoning the idea of people coming from outside is also wrong. There needs to be ready a combination of things that happens here. It's not a simple answer to my mind. Now you're in North Carolina and experiencing this and looking at the major differences in what was done locally, what has not gotten done. No matter what resources you throw at it, no matter how much money you throw at it, stuff didn't get done. Trump alleged it maybe it was sort of a you know, a vengeable thing on Biden's administration's part, like we didn't win North Carolina, so screw them. I don't think that that's the case. I mean, Biden is definitely, you know, not a good guy, But I don't think that that was part of the calculus. Even though Trump is saying, you know, put voter registration things right in California, otherwise we're not going to help you with your wildfires. But that's a discussion for another day. I don't think Biden did this to North Carolina on purpose. I think this is the ineptitude of FEMA and the lack of proper preparation which needed to be in place to bring together the local and the outside to effectively and expeditiously cover these types of events which do have unpredictable and radical elements in them. But you're seeing it from, you know, firsthand right now in North Carolina. I haven't been flooded in Georgia, although we just went through another snow apocalypse here because there was snow in Georgia and people freaked out as per usual, and you know, a lot of things shut down because an inch of snow, oh is like, you know, the end of the world to these people. But anyway, it was funny and it was cute for a couple of days. But we didn't have a major natural disaster, and we don't have well, we have the usual number of people living intents that we had before the snow came, so nothing changed.
Speaker 2: That's not a natural disaster, whether we were the capital of fucking people living intents, member.
Speaker 3: But I argue that it is a natural disaster and a man made one as well. I believe those ten cities are a product of both. But again a discussion for another day. BP. What am I getting wrong about this when I'm saying that there is a nuance here, there is a need for a combination of these things and a preparation that covers the bases properly so that it doesn't lay all on the locals. But the locals are definitely the rudder that can make things work. And we still need the federal money to come in and help with these unforeseen natural disasters. That still needs to be in place. I think, you know, the Fed's going to do anything for us. They should at least help us out when our homes are getting cut in half as they float into telephone poles like they were part of the Titanic. Okay, I do think that that's something that should be done, but maybe you don't. What is your viewpoint on all this?
Speaker 6: Well, No, I agree with you on a lot of points. I have to give North Carolina credit though we're kind of unique in that we have suffered, you know, natural disasters before. We've been hit by hurricane after hurricane after hurricane. So North Carolina have to commend them. They have an excellent emergency management system. When it comes to natural disasters in this state. We've handled hurricanes, we've handled tornadoes, We've handled, believe it or not, wildfires that get going in our mountains and in our areas up towards the northeast. This one was This one was different, and I think that's part of the reason why there was such a slow response. This thing originally came in and hit Florida, moved through Georgia, up through South Carolina into the mountains of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me interject, you're really quick, right, and I'll just because you just hit it right down the head. Why this unnatural natural disaster happened. I don't know if it's along the lines.
Speaker 1: Where you're going.
Speaker 2: But the hurricane started in the Gulf, hit Georgia as a.
Speaker 1: Right, and that's what I mean. Let me finish the infinished place.
Speaker 2: It hit, comes up from the Gulf, hits the coast in Georgia as a class too, gain strength over land to a Class five, and then sits on North Carolina. Now I'm no weather expert, gentlemen, but I do know a little bit about meteorology, and that in my mind, has never happened because in order, the fuel that feeds a hurricane is the warm waters from the ocean. How the f can a hurricane gain force from a two to a five over land unless there was a little bit of horror manipulation or some funky technology that happened.
Speaker 3: Well here, let me let me let me break into this for just a second, because here's where a problem is going to arise. I don't know if you've noticed, nature boy, but you know, constantly we're being told this is never happened before, This has never happened before. Well, no kidding, looks.
Speaker 1: Know what I was being told, But there I have never seen before.
Speaker 3: Well, right, but that's because, look, we have tools for examination that we did not have in the past. Okay, if you think about it, you were alive in the seventies. B. Pete was alive in the seventies. The amount of information we were told about hurricanes that came and ripped through the East Coast was nothing, and we had almost no access. I mean you had to find the National Weather Service and call them up directly to be told about things that were coming down the pike a week later, right, I mean that this was the kind of thing you had to do proactively. There are a great many tools available for you to actually see many things you've never seen before.
Speaker 1: And are you are let me let me interject. Are you on the viewpoint that the.
Speaker 2: Hurricane Helene was a natural event and that weather modification technology was not used.
Speaker 3: I think that weather modification is a constant and it's not always known by those who are playing with this exactly what the total end results are going to be.
Speaker 1: I think that's natural or unnatural.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say it's likely to be a combination of.
Speaker 1: Both a natural unnatural disaster.
Speaker 3: Where you have yeah, where you have you know, a natural occurrence that has now been steered or planned up, or.
Speaker 1: That is the weather modification I was referring to.
Speaker 3: Now here's the question though, is it, you know, intelligently guided, is it something that was intended or is it something that is as a result of some else. Like let's just say theoretically, I've decided in my weather modification bunker that I want to drop additional rain on South Carolina, Okay, because I think that's a good thing to do and that'll help with the crops, and that's going to assist with the economy, and I want to push it that way. The end result could be I destroy half of North Carolina doing it, But that wasn't what I intended to do. Because once nature gets a hold of things that we loose into the atmosphere, into the biosphere, unpredicted results always seem to occur. Even if you look at you know, what was an Operation Popeye during the Vietnam War, which was weather modification during the Vietnam War. This had unintended results. Agent Orange, which was for defoliation. Everybody's heard of that.
Speaker 2: I actually had the intended result, Yes, intended to flood out the Vietcong. Yes, I'm not sure if the nconor what value it was. And it succeeded immensely. I mean, yes, I poor for two weeks.
Speaker 3: But it created but it created additional results you see that were not in results. The other additional results. You got to look at Cambodia and what the effects were in Cambodia that were not part of the equation.
Speaker 1: Or were they I just want to know.
Speaker 3: Well, you did lose some of the rice production in certain areas which was not predicted, and that changed the way that the North Vietnamese army was being fed because quite honestly, they had a lot of staging areas within the borders of Cambodia, which Nixon famously ended up bombing. Right, But some of that stuff, some of their supply lines at the very root of them, the stuff that was there to feed the North Vietnamese army was screwed up for a while. That was not an intended result. I'm not saying that they were unhappy about it, but they got a bonus, you know.
Speaker 2: For danger of weather technology, right, Dubai, the recent examples of Dubai, they flooded out the fucking desert, corrential floods, right, And it's kind of like.
Speaker 6: Sometimes a hurricane is just a hurricane.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, I agree, and I think it started that way BPTE.
Speaker 3: But you know, there's no reason for people who are in certain agencies, and we do know that they have made efforts to modify the weather. There has been experimentations that have made it to the public that are real. It's not like this is fantasy.
Speaker 6: Well, I understand that, but in this case, with this hurricane, this one did exactly the same thing that Hugo did when it came in around Charleston, South Carolina. It blew inward until it hit that blatch of mountains and then ran right up the spine. This one was the same way, only when this one hit it was a Category four when it hit Landfall. Okay, it hit Landfall, it went straight in because you didn't have the steering currents that you normally have on the coast when one comes in from that direction. Right, the only thing that tears a port of Hurrican as the sheer force of the winds working against it.
Speaker 3: Well, and there were and here's the thing about the mountains changing right, and.
Speaker 6: When it hit South Carolina, it ran right up the spine of the mountains, and the worst counties that were hit were Mitchell and Avery counties right along the spine. The problem is you've got eighty mile an hour wind gusts in the middle of the mountains, which took down a lot of trees. And because it hovered there and dropped so much rain that was the fuel for it was coming off the gulf, it was able to get so big, and it had so much water with it that it brought in with it. You're suddenly looking at thirteen inches of rain in a given spot in the mountains. Thirteen inches of rain on the coast is one thing, but when you put it at elevations and grade, it's a disaster waiting to happen. And that's what happened. The rivers and creeks got inundated, the flash floods happened, and it took everything down the mountain side at once.
Speaker 3: See, now here's an open question that. Again I don't have the greatest scientific back for this, but I do recognize a couple of things here that a lot of other people are not bringing into the conversation. And it's not you guys, and it's it's just in general, nobody talks about this. See, there are affective points where mountain ranges affect hurricanes, and people think, you know, it's just about the water, like you were talking about. You know, you get over the warm water, it does this, you get over cold water, it does that. Those things are true. But in addition, some of these mountain ranges contain elements that cause certain magnetic effects to occur, and magnetism is one of the most often ignored things in natural science as well as you know, the energetic sciences, where they're trying to produce you know, energy in this way that way, or be more efficient, et cetera. Magnetism is often left off of the equation and the fact that the mountains influence these things. I'm serious. I know you know you're kind of laughing at this because I don't have the best laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing, how just read in the comment Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: No, that's a okay. I'm sure it's funny stuff too, and I'm sure it's getting interesting in there. But I ask you guys to consider this, you guys commenting, you guys listening that if you have naturally occurring, ignored circumstances that are created by these mountains. You know, there are still people doing geological studies because geology doesn't just affect the earth under your feet, Okay, it can affect the rest of the biosphere. It is part of the earth. Yeah. So the thing is that this has an effect because remember, you know, when a rain cloud comes over your head, it's not full of eight billion gallons of water, Okay, it creates a reaction by induction that generates that water. You know, it's not a giant pool over your head waiting to be dumped on you like a bucket. Okay, even though if you're in Florida it looks like that sometimes, like as if somebody just dropped a giant bucket over your head for five minutes and then it's gone and sunshine is back. But that's not what actually happens. There is a reaction that occurs, and again I argue that the public is not fully aware of that reaction.
Speaker 2: That brings up a very interesting point if you're talking about magnetism, because over those isn't the purest deposits of courts in the world in that area, and courts is directly related to magnetism. It is the reason why radios and we are talking today.
Speaker 3: Well, I would not claim to fully reckon with all of the elements that are in play here. I would say that you could be at least in part right when it comes to the courts, but there are other things there that are being ignored. Again that creates right or wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that right instant correlation because you're talking about magnetism and the effects that I can have on the storms, which is something that I haven't heard brought into any conversation yet, which kind of intrigues me.
Speaker 3: There's a whole bucket of issues that can come up with you know, that can come up when you add magnetism into the equation. You know, the magnetic pull of this and that and the third thing do guide a lot of natural events that you see, Okay, I mean, you know, one could even say that the tides and the way that the moon is in position at the time of these occurrences is also a factor. We know that, right there is the concept of the circadian rhythm and all this, All of these factors are never brought in by the scientific community when examining these things. They don't handle it all. Okay, So it's a limited look. So when it comes to meteorology, if you take note over the past decade, there is a lot of instances where these allegedly, you know, very educated people who studied this in college and you know, they've actually got a degree in meteorology. They're not just a pretty girl on the weather map, right They're out there saying stuff like, this is one hundred year storm, this is a five hundred year storm, this has never occurred before, this could not have occurred before, And a lot of them start to point at I know, here comes dirty world. It's global warming or climate change or whatever. But is the climate changing? Yes, now it is, I believe, But it's not just because the weather's changing. There's a lot of things that play here and it's not about the carbon.
Speaker 1: Jeff, real quick about the climate change. Is it changing? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 2: My big question, yeah, has always been, is because cols are far and too much and we're driving too much. But what I don't hear is what is the effect on our global climate from all of the geo engineering programs that have been going on for decades that continue to go on to this day.
Speaker 1: Just look in the sky.
Speaker 3: Well again, so if you're going to deny, you know, look, if you remove things from the equation, you have a less complete answer when you're trying to assess how and why things have occurred. Very simple. Again, we can take this through the JFKK, so we can take this through the meteorological circumstances that are being reported to you. But the point at the end of the day, the overall point, is not necessarily about the political arguments here. Let's not bog down in it. But let's recognize that we are dealing within complete information here and at the end of the day. The real thing that we need to contend with first up is exactly what b. Pete was talking about, and how it is best to combat the effects of this salad of whatever, whether it's natural, man made, a government program, it's our enemies actually working against us with weather war, you know whatever. It doesn't matter if we don't know how to contend with any of it when it lands on our heads.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we're still wore dwelling in a little bit of hypothetical. Let's go back to reality here again, and let's forget about the weather technologies.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't know we departed reality, but go ahead. No, never, well, you said let's go back to it. I mean, come on, we can't be that far away. Yeah, you said, let's go back to reality.
Speaker 2: I've seen we're going to hypothetical.
Speaker 1: Let's good.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. My mistake. Okay, let's let's let's voice is my curse.
Speaker 1: But let's look at this. Let's look at what is really happening.
Speaker 2: Is a little started Lahina, Right, you have a natural disaster that comes in, in comes the Feds, They lock everything down, they.
Speaker 1: Kick people off their property. Basically say it's ours now.
Speaker 2: In Conveniently, before NA hit, there was that big new legislation to protect the you know, indigenous people of Lahina. But down there in the small princess case of the natural disaster, then kind of all bets are off. Okay, So now you're seeing a land grab and some of the most valuable real estate in the world with a population that was steadfast.
Speaker 1: On not selling it. So let's move ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wait till you see what happens in California with the land grab. You've got people to have houses they fall back in the sixties and the fifties and the seventies. They've paid next to nothing for them. They've been on them for thirty years. They're handed down from family to family, and now they're not going to be able to afford to rebuild. Their only thing they're going to be left with is a piece of real estate. And people are going to come in and they want to build that forty two million dollar mansion, but they need three lots to.
Speaker 3: Do it well. And if you want a good example of how this is about land.
Speaker 6: Change and money in land grab, it's getting ready to happen in California. Kind of brought it on themselves.
Speaker 3: Now you want a longer standing circumstance where you can look back and see exactly how it's going to get played out in California, except with bigger numbers. I urge you to look back at what's called Superstorm Sandy in the New York and New Jersey area because what occurred here, and I lived through that. I was in one of those blacked out areas where in the area was crippled. Okay, these are the considerations. People see it on the news. They don't get it. You know, if you can't pump gas, then you only have a certain distance you can go before you can even escape the dead zone. Okay. That occurred in New Jersey, one of the small est states in the Union, where you were effectively locked down because there was no possible transportation unless you were going to line up cars and position them along the way, okay, and literally siphon gas from a container into another. It was very difficult to escape the dead areas where there was no cell phones, no electricity, no gasoline being pumped, no food coming in because you couldn't send a truck in there that couldn't get back out if it couldn't get gas. Okay, So there was a circumstance there where indeed a greater hand needed to be had. Now you could talk about the different results. Barack Obama was the president back then. I know, there's another curse word I just said, but bear with me, you know. And Christy was our governor, okay, And they hugged, and everybody freaked out while we're sitting there trying to go you know, we'd like to not starve to death, please, you know. And I'm not caring about whether the fat man's hugging the black guy. It really doesn't matter to me. Get something done in those circumstances. If you take a look at the long term ramifications, okay, an area of the country which was reliant on its tourist traffic and people coming in and the value of that real estate along yes, the shore and not the TV show. I mean the physical land part that is the shore, the little islands off the coast of New Jersey that were wiped out in Superstorm Sandy, the bridges, the infrastructure that was wiped out. And during Superstorm Sandy, we saw resort towns reduced to ghost towns in New Jersey. One of the most densely populated states in the country, and what was the end result with the land grab and what the FED did? They gave you checks for your spoiled groceries. Indeed they did, and about three or four weeks later people got help. But if we didn't take care of ourselves in Jersey, of all places, we were going to starve to death. Okay, it's just that simple. We were going to start turning on our neighbors for resources. And it only happened in a limited fashion.
Speaker 6: That's the point we were trying to get too early on FEMA's being able to handle these things and do it away with FEMA. When this thing happened in North Carolina on local agency every you got to realize western part of North Carolina is very rural. There's not you know, there are towns, but you've got you've got first responders, you've got volunteer fire departments, You've got all of these people that are in the community. They know the community. And what happened in this case, FEMA did no preparation whatsoever. They didn't preposition manpower, they didn't preposition supplies. This thing hit in Florida and trapes to sway all the way up the coast, well through the mountains. The problem is is when FEMA got there, they wanted to slam their federal regulations down and not work with the local communities in any natural disaster. I don't care if it's Jersey, if it's California, if it's Florida, if it's North Carolina. Your local people are the ones that take care of get in the water, take care of getting the food. We had groups that came in contact with FEMA, and FEMA wanted to start strong arm in people. They're going, wait a minute, We've got a good thing here. Why do you want to mess it up? We are this in place, this in place, and this in place. Well, right, this taken care of. We already have these people accounted for. We have to do search and rescue some of the most rugged areas on the East coast right now, with.
Speaker 3: More perspective, with more perspective, pared to do that. Yeah, with more perspective in Jersey, right, with more perspective. Historically in Jersey, I can tell you that what the network was, and I'm not a and of organized religion, remember, but I'll tell you this. It was networking via the churches and people on the ground that put the immediate you know, that stopped the immediate bleeding that was going on in Jersey when the Feds were not prepared, the locals were not prepared. See, that's the thing. There needs to be contingencies in place to cover this in the not the worst case scenario they've ever seen, but the all hell breaks loose scenario where yes, indeed, you end up with dead zones right that, Like I said, there was a logistical nightmare here. How do you send a food truck in that you can't get back out? How do you you know, get gasoline in there when nobody can pump it? Because you know, we used to have cranks, you know, actually literally physical cranking, gas pumps and gas stations. Nobody's got those anymore. So guess what happens when you've got no electricity. You could have ten thousand gallons of gas in the ground.
Speaker 1: You can't do nothing with it. And trust me, I do that for I know how to get gas out of underground dank.
Speaker 3: But the average Yes, that's the thing. Person don't That's the thing. So when all of a sudden, people who have been relying on certain things don't have it and there's no contingency in place. See, even if FEMA had a whole bunch of those, say, you know, hand hand operated gas pumps, right that could actually literally physically take the gas out of the ground without the benefit of electricity. Even if they had that in place somewhere, okay, and they had deposits of those in particular areas that require you know, transportation, that could have saved lives just that alone. These are the types of contingencies that need to be prepared and put aside. Forget about giving your extra bear cats to the local police stations when the Pentagon has too many of them. Send them gas pumps, damn it, send them generators, send them the staging equipment necessary to create chains for supply. Yes, I did say that phrase, change supply to make sure that you can at least sustain the place while you put into action these other things that BP was just talking about, that they no matter how much money gets dumped in, no matter how many local people say they've got it, you have a local contingent that can handle some things, but you're going to need the extra You're going to need an innovation here. And I think you can agree with me on that.
Speaker 6: But that's where the question of what happened with the Biden administration, And you know you made the comments you didn't think that you know, Biden did this on purpose.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't.
Speaker 6: It was the ineptness of the government involved.
Speaker 3: He has no militias, just incompetent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the government's incompetent. I mean, look at it this way. You have Fort Bragg, which is holds a Special Forces airborne all right, you know, two hours away by helicopter. It took weeks for Biden to get off his ass and order somebody to get some troops together to send up there and help those people. The only thing a governor can do is initiate the National Guard, and the governor got on it. Like I say, North Carolina has got a pretty good emergency management system in place, and they do take advantage of the locals that are there that are setting things up. In this case, you had the federal government come in late, and then when they got there, they wanted to be so hard handed about it. People were basically saying, we don't need your fucking help. We're fine, you leave it up to us. We'll take care of ourselves. And that's the way it's getting in all of these areas that are hit by these naturals.
Speaker 1: Exactly because Trump today.
Speaker 6: Mentioned that he's going to put the Corps of Engineers on repairing these infrastructure roads. The number of roads that were wiped out from this event was more than you see on any coastal hurricane that hits. And these are vital lifelines because unlike the metropolis areas, the urban areas and the eastern part of North Carolina got road running everywhere. That's not the case in the mountains. One road in and one road out for that group of people living in that small community, and the only way to get there. The locals know how to do it. So you have different agencies that have spectacular, spectacular and specific things that they can do. The government needs to do a better job of getting those people from the corp of Engineers, those people from social services or health and Human services that can put teams together. And you don't need FEMA. You put another level on top of something, you gum up, the work's even worse.
Speaker 3: No, but you do need a resource.
Speaker 6: You need need to get more deference to the locals to handle their problem right.
Speaker 3: You need resources to direct it's not to direct the operations. But you need resources to distribute, is what you're saying in.
Speaker 6: A clearing house. That's all you need. I'm a prime example. We had a fire that was burning in the northeast part of the state, and up there the soil is pure peat moss in the ground. So these fires would get going and they would burn underground, and they had problems putting it out. They had problems putting it out.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 6: Finally it burned enough that it got on federal game lands, and that's when the FED stepped in. There's federal game lands. We're going to come in here, we're going to fix things. And the locals said, you don't know how to put out these fires. Let explain something. You need to go down the air with equipment and start building a dyke. When you get done with that dike, you need to pump into that area and flood it, and then go down further and build another dyke. And when you got that section flooded, you start pumping from that into the next section and flood that area. It was the locals that had to teach the Feds how to put these fires out because they've been fighting them for years.
Speaker 3: Because they know how it works.
Speaker 6: We were the clearing house. The agency I was working with was the clearing house for all of this material that was coming in and being used. And they figured they were wondering, you know, where do we get this? Where do we know this? Call the guy that makes the awe means and bring tell him what material you need. We were making twelve inch hoses to fit pumps right for them to then take out attached to these things and leap fraud this fire to get it under control. And they, I mean, after what a month, they finally got to put out. But that was a crew case where the locals knew exactly what to do. They just needed the materials to do it. And stuff finally got there. The federal government didn't want to listen.
Speaker 1: To them until they did.
Speaker 6: When you're going to find out, you're not going to get up on top of this thing. When you get to that point, come talk to us. We'll show you how to put it out.
Speaker 2: Let me interject. I think that there, I think both of you bring very valid points to the table. I think that there does need to be better response to consolidate resources that aren't there locally. I also think that it's the locals who know more about how to deal with the disasters than the feds. The problem with the federal system to many of them one they are ignorant, hubiistic bureaucrats who think that they know more than anybody else. Plus there are lots of hidden agendas behind these large departments. It would, in my mind, be a nice solution not to eliminate female let's wipe it off the loot because the fucked up, but change the paradigm, change the culture, change the direction of what this organization is for. It should be to help the citizens get through emergencies and then help them rebuild. Instead, what it has become is an agency that restricts local help and locals from doing what they want and need to do, then comes in with all their feme and regulations and locks everything down. So what is left Even if you want to rebuild, you can't because oh, well we've got this regulation because this was a natural disaster and it changes all laws. Now you've falling under this legal statute. That's what it has become, right, So the rapidly if we could change the paradigm.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I'm not smart enough to know what the solution is. But I do know that we got a really screwed up system and we're having a lot, untold tens of thousands of Americans that are suffering because of the ineptitude of our federal government. Can you tell me I'm not a fan of the Feds by any means.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Look, and here's the brilliant point that you're bringing up, is that what we need at times of natural disaster are people that understand the land and understand and what we have in hand to begin with, and can request what is needed to make things work, not a team of lawyers to figure out whose jurisdiction it is and what regulations are being followed. Those people. If you're bringing in a team of lawyers because your state is getting buried and burnt or flooded or whatever, you have already lost at the beginning of the game, my friend, that's what the problem is. So indeed, I you know, I'm not even objecting to eliminate FEMA. Maybe do it, but put something in its place first to catch what FEMA does occasionally do right right, and then improve on it. Don't just sit there and say well that's done and we're good. We're up to hear you're never ever going to have every contingency covered. It doesn't matter if it's war or you're battling mother nature, or you're battling you know, the flavor of the week in the Middle East. You will never cover every contingency because it's just not possible. And don't don't start tell me about handing this over to AI, which is going to be the newest thing. You know, Hey, Musk has the AI to handle natural disasters. Let's just turn it over to Siva, the newest AI.
Speaker 1: That's what George Jesus is setting up for.
Speaker 6: Shall remember if they didn't want to accept his what's his satellite communications system, they didn't even want to accept him coming in and giving them free to community so that they had a line out and could get a hold of people and talk about what they needed in the area. Bright stars, Yeah, a starlink or whatever it is. He was able to come in, set those things up and get communications to these areas that are so remote. I mean we're talking about very remote areas. It's you know, you might have thirty people living up two roads, but they're five miles up the mountain, and you've got to be able to get till then everything is washed out between there and here. So you know, people were Samaritans, Purse. There's a couple other Christian organizations I've forget their name. They were there within the day when the winds died. They were already doing what they had to do to help people out. And it's those agencies, those and a lot of them, I hate to say it, a lot of them are Christian organizations that that are able to go in and be the actual first responders. If it wasn't for organizations like that, all of these areas would if they'd be devastated with no help whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So I don't care if it's the Church. Look, I don't care if it's the Church of Satan. As long as we're getting the water in there, we're getting the resources in there, and we're actually preserving life. Uh that's the goal, you know what I mean. I don't care. And again I'm not a fan of organized religion on any level, but still, uh yeah, absolutely these see these are common sense approaches as opposed to reactionary nonsense. And that's the thing. In the meantime, you're gonna be given, you're gonna be fed, the reactionary nonsense. Let's just do this, wipe it out. Female, Yay, we win. It's not over. Okay, it doesn't work if you but if.
Speaker 6: You look, you know, everybody thinks that a lot of people automatically, when something bad happens, they want to turn to the federal government. Andy, go, okay, where's ours? You know, we got a handout, where's our money? They come down here and bail us out. The federal government stretching into these areas where they really had no business to begin with. It's created this behemoth that is just swallowing our taxes on things that are unnecessary. And we can start pairing things down. Maybe that's something that we'll see out of this next administration. They'll start whittling it down. But I'm afraid the federal government has gotten too big to whittle it down. And if we're at that point, we're screwed. The whole system is going to have to collapse before anything that can be done. But you know, I put my faith. I choose to live in this state because I like the laws of this state. I like what this state does and what it has to offer. It's one of the most diverse states in the United States. We got we go from the mountains to the coast, and you've got the only the only more diverse state. I would think the North Carolina. This personal opinion would be California only because it's so large and it covers such a degree of change from mountains to the coast in that respect. But you know, we've learned something over the years of having to handle these disasters, and I think we do a better job of it than the federal government. And if we could start getting those resources that the government is eating up through just mismanagement and waste, and give it back to the states and let them apply it where it's needed, I think you'll see a better use of your dollar perhaps.
Speaker 3: But the one problem with California, and this is the thing that I observe. And again, you know, look, nature boy, you might have a better handle on it as far as you know, being able to observe certain things. But here's what I observe about California is, no matter who they put in office, no matter who, how how much they work with the federal government or anything else, I do not see California actively trying to prevent these continuous fires. I don't see them preventing these fires. Not effectively for sure, but it almost seems as though there is no effort to prevent and prevent you.
Speaker 2: Is there to thank you very much, There is no effort by our state government. I mean there is a vestigial on the surface level and they are doing things to help.
Speaker 1: But when it comes down they look true.
Speaker 2: Why to prevent these things, to give the resources to the people to make this state a better thing?
Speaker 1: It is the opposite. It is Marxist mentality. Burn it's start.
Speaker 6: Of a few conservatives out there. You might see a change on things, but you guys are did sit against it. You're the lower half of your state's burning up more.
Speaker 2: Here's my counter on the fires, might be that turning force and turning the state at least purple. Because here's what I mean, right La, those rich people down there control the narrative of the nation.
Speaker 1: Okay, let alone in the state.
Speaker 2: Now, if they're getting burnt out and the government ain't helping them, it doesn't take much nudging or propaganda if you want to add in the mix to convince them. People that maybe wrote a little bit of red might help out the state. Now me, I'm a political atheist. I think they're all f and corrupt, but still it might be that impetus to get people to reconsider this liberal blue haired Love is love, and there ain't no sin state that says come one, come all. Meanwhile, these people up there that are supposed to be like, oh when it's open, aggressive and all this are so correct because they've got houses in the Pacific Heights and a few of them probably.
Speaker 3: Burnt up in the LA fires.
Speaker 1: Well, so this state politically is screwede.
Speaker 3: See but again, but again I got a point to the history because remember this is also the state that had Governor Reagan. This is also the state that had guess what the governor tal This is also so these are not all liberal progressive problems. This problem wasn't built overnight. Mind Ry Ryan to.
Speaker 2: Change and old govern Thal govern Thal, Yeah he was. He was a puppet, had the state, the bureaucracy.
Speaker 6: Personality and absolutes the cult of personality better than anybody else.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that But but the issue of it progressively getting worse happened no matter who you put in there. Whether he was a puppet, he was a legitimate conservative. You've had other people there, You've had weird guys like Jerry Brown running your state too. I mean this has been a grab bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is the state for almost one hundred years has been run by four families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Getty's, the Newsome's.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if Gray is one of them, but there's a couple other ones, and they have predominantly been the head of the snake which has been steering this monolithic state we call California, right, and it's steering it into the ground because they're all corrupt, they're all globalists.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, but there's the key.
Speaker 3: This isn't all of it. But this isn't all about but this isn't all about your pronouns for forty fifty years. This is about the problem you just laid out, nature Boy, where there is a stranglehold. Okay, And the Gettys, I would argue, were not progressive.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying there's a lot of tunnels into the Getty Museum for what I understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, various things out down there. But that's a different show for different days.
Speaker 3: That's definitely a different show.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying post's attacker with some strange wacko who hit him with a hammer. Meanwhile, they're both in his lobby, both are in their underwear, and one's got to drink in his hand as a hammer.
Speaker 1: No, it was just a strange attacker.
Speaker 3: This is the same state where they couldn't catch the Golden State Killer until a you know, a novelist got on the case, right, I mean, look, and it had to be the wife of a comedian Paton Oswald shout out. Anyways, the thing is, you know, you got mass murderers, you got serial killers who had free reign over parts of California historically huge, right, not just because the state's big, not just because everybody was a progressive liberal. Although I don't know, you know, we asked Richard Ramirez if the the version of Satanism is more progressive or not. I don't know. And isn't that one of the great series real killers? There Isn't he like newly transgendered now too?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: They transgender lots of prisons.
Speaker 1: Or Mendez brothers.
Speaker 3: I believe one of the Mendez brothers, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well he turned prison bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he only killed his parents, so he's not really you know, a big name.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: But but in the state is in the state. People know who the Mirrors brothers are.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think, but I think there was something that they're gonna there's something to give him clinency or something like Mendez.
Speaker 3: Yeah Menandez brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Prison, But I'll tell you what, man, you've been in prison that long and shit, Well, you know, he's kind of a cute boy.
Speaker 1: So you know, things happen in the pen that don't happen on the outside, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's not He's not a queen bee like Richard Speck. But let's get back to the let's get back to the problem. I don't know if anybody knows the story of Richard Speck. That's freakish.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, this guy turned around, got hormone therapy long before it was trendy, and went and got himself a set of cans and uh it was walking around in women's underwear, you know, being a queen bee.
Speaker 2: I was saw an interview with him and he said there's more sex and drugs on the inside.
Speaker 1: Than there is on the outside.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's an old dude that they shout him doing lines with titties and.
Speaker 3: Ship Yeah no, and he yea yeah, and it's weird because those titties back then look better than half of these debacles that you see loosed on us.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: You know these weird chop jobs, chop shod chop jobs that are done on these guys where they just butcher them up and now you're a woman. No I'm not, I'm just butchered Jesus. Anyways, you know, it gets rough and it's not all rue.
Speaker 2: Paul Land, Joe Nu Puss, a stink like a deadis sitting on the porch for a week.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't imagine how that that flesh stays alive too long anyway in a prison can especially. But look, let's let's get away from the violin horrifying brother.
Speaker 1: A lot of activity, that's how it stays alive. We won't get into that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really little bit. That's definitely a different show. But look, there is but there is an oligarchy that is a sub a subsistent oligarchy to what we have I contend in America and now be peat and I disagree on, but he must accept that there are these smaller versions of oligarchies that control things like the state of California and it's really got nothing to do with the public labels. It's got to do with the synchronized control of the resources, you know, the control of the water. You notice hardly anybody talks about water except in you know, relation to the fires. But water is still a battle going on in California where you know, it's more expensive to rent an apartment there than it is to buy, you know, three houses on the block I live on. Okay, just saying it's just the way of the world. It's an expensive piece of real estate that is under the control of a handful of families, and their political ideology isn't even relevant here. It is about control of one of the largest economies in the world. No matter what you think of California and their politics, or how much you think San Francisco has taken over this eight it is about that. That is the bottom line. But in the meantime, not just the rich people and actors who are losing their homes, which I could give it shit about, but you know, real people are dying and losing their lives who just happen to be unlucky enough to be born or end up landing in California for one reason or another. And it's not about the politics. It's about life and death and about how people are getting swept under the rug, and how the corporate arms of some of these oligarchy mini oligarchy, if you will, that control this huge economy that could be a separate nation on this planet easily, economically, logistically, I mean, in a lot of ways, California could be its own country.
Speaker 1: That's still bigger than most countries in Europe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, we're bigger than all countries in Europe, but we would be a good proportion of Europe. So we're a big state with a strong economic region. We have a ton of natural resources, not just our son, y'all. We don't all live on the bays. But this is a very rich state in so many ways. It's just the politicians.
Speaker 3: There's agriculture, there is real estate. There, there is industries, you know, well beyond Hollywood, there's industries in California, whole industries that exist primarily in California. It is an entity on to itself, and indeed it has been built to serve a select number of families, a small grouping, and that's the reality. So people want to piss and moan about Oh, it's progressive and this and that. I think you're missing the boat. The real problem here is that you're looking at the smaller version of the oligarchy, which is taking a new hold in the United States right now as we speak. I think that people that used to fear the technocracy have forgotten all about it. They've gone into the memory hole and they no longer worry about the technocracy. They don't care. It's not just about social media control, folks. I'm telling you that every aspect of your life is being invaded by the technocracy and now there is a green light in place. And it's not just about Trump. Trump is just a symptom. He's a symptom. This is the guy they needed to put you on musk in an unelected place in our government to have control over things. Wait and see. This is gonna be a wild ride. And I'm telling you this. I'm actually optimistic. Nature boy. I want to say this because I know b Pete's got something to say right now and I want to get it out. Here's the thing. I'm actually optimistic, and here's my optimism. I think that ineptitude is going to rear its ugly head. People think they can do certain things. It's just like when you see a new manager come into a place where you work, but he doesn't know how your workplace works exactly. He's got grand ideas, he's gonna turn things over, he's gonna make this this, but he doesn't know what you actually do. He says, we're gonna start making brand new revolutionary food, and somebody turns around and tells them, what, we only make the packaging here. You know, that's the thing that's gonna start happening. People are gonna think, oh, I can just turn around and direct these resources from this agency or that agency, and we're gonna get this done right away because I ordered it, And somebody's going to have to explain to them that agency doesn't have that ability. And you know what, it's going to be an aptitude combined with a brand new accidental transparency. We're going to start to see how things work. Because nobody's worried about I'm gonna suffer a consequence. I'm gonna go to prison for any of this. I'm gonna have to deal with the moral implications of Actually, my action's got a lot of people killed. Even though it's more profitable. People are going to see these things that have their eyes open, and people that have their eyes close today are not going to open them In the next ten years. We're going to go along and a lot of things are simply not going to change because people don't really know how they work, not just the public, but now some of the people in these positions, like Elon Musk turned around and said, well, we're gonna cut two trillion dollars right out of the budget. As soon as he got to look at some of the paperwork, he said, well, maybe it'll be more like a trillion.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Our friend Trump said I'm gonna cut the price on bacon eggs. I mean basically, he said, your breakfast is going to be cheap.
Speaker 2: Now, your fuck is a federal government of president going to go into a private company and do what price fixing? But it's Matt Well, that works out, boy, isn't it. Well of the Republicans always sorry, I don't mean.
Speaker 3: Well, he could do that. He could do that, and John F. Kennedy tried it too, but go ahead. Yeah, but he was going to bring your He was gonna bring your you know, absolutely nutritionally balanced breakfast to your table for cheap right, because he was bringing bacon, eggs and bread. He was gonna bring the prices down. He gets in there and he goes, maybe I.
Speaker 1: Can't do that.
Speaker 2: Look, the thing we can do that is if he wouldn't be deluding our dollar by printing trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars because our inflation we're.
Speaker 1: Suffering right now.
Speaker 2: He blames on an old, sleepy, creepy junkle uncle Joe, the potential pedophile, Ashley Babbist, Ashley Biden's diaries and me talking. But but it was the Cares Act, those two things, and we've talked about this before. It was the tax cut, which was a huge transfer of wealth to the to the rich. But the biggest thing was the Cares Act when they just started printing money like like a drunk rap star at a strip joint. And what that did is that deluted the value of the dollar, and sleep creepy uncle Joe came in and just continued it. Plus he put a little bit more out there to a landscape, probably a few kilos of coke here and there, and it's eroding. So it gets me with Paulas and people that are partisan, they don't understand how politics or the world works. They only understand what they're being told on that day. The narrative or the distraction, the jours all they understand.
Speaker 1: And it drives me. That's talking to these people, whether they're.
Speaker 2: I'm a Fox News god, John Hannity is my idol, or it's a oh mpr, I am so intelligent. Don't you tell me anything that contradicts the nightly news salary you can speak. I'm like you are all left in the head because you don't know how the world or how power works. Now, I'm no genius. I never have said I'm the genius, or I never will say I'm an expert. But darning, even me, a regular Joe with an above average IQ, can see this as plain as day. So it's very frustrating for me to have this vision, to have this discernment, walking around a bunch of MPCs telling me how to live my life and calling saying I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what I'm talking about. Oh that was a rant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's okay, you're a conspiracy theory. No, don't apologize, you're a conspiracy theorist. It's okay, you'll get over it.
Speaker 1: It look foil hat I need to put, you know I need to do.
Speaker 2: I think I need to make a make a tinfoil hat for mister Pigley Wiggly back there, Yes, dear kin hitting that opium pipe.
Speaker 3: I say, what you do is actually, uh, nature Boy, I have a great idea for you. And I thought about this about six months ago, but I got sick and I didn't get a chance to tell you about it. I think what you need to do is create an instructional video for how to make your official Nature Boy tinfoil hat, and you give instructions and you put it behind it, you know, on Pigley Wiggly back there, and you say, look, this is how you make your own and that's the way we need to go from now on. Make your own tinfoil hats. Damn it. Don't wait for the federal government to mail you one.
Speaker 2: Now, No, screw the federal And you know what, they're probably going to have spy tech in your tinfoil so you're better off getting rentals wrapped making your sight. That's right, the government spying on you. That's they've got things there, probably up your button.
Speaker 1: You don't even know it.
Speaker 3: But the beauty far too loud. Oh no, never do that. But here's the thing, the beauty of what's about to happen. Like I said, my optimism comes from this. I spent a lot of time as a kid around criminals and organized criminals who would put things together and make things work and become so brazen that they didn't have to worry if the cops saw them. They didn't have to worry if people in the neighborhood saw them, because people in the neighborhood were on their side. They gave them Thanksgiving turkeys. Baby, that's a real thing. By the way, Thanksgiving turkeys. Some people think that's just a Hollywood creation. No, that's a real thing in neighborhoods in Jersey and New York. I don't know about the rest of the country, but I'm telling you now, a real gangster gives out Thanksgiving turkeys, I assure you anyway, and Christmas presents. They are great guys like this. But look they do that. They buy the neighborhood with that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: John Gotta used to do fireworks displays on his block. Even though fireworks were legal in New York. Nobody bothered them.
Speaker 1: It used to be.
Speaker 3: It used to be anyways, until it was time for Rudy to only take down certain, you know, elements of the Commission and leave other elements of the commission alone. But that's a story for another show anyway, you know. But God, he used to do stuff like that. And here's the thing. He didn't worry about the cops seeing him walking around with twenty thirty thousand dollars in his pocket, even though on paper he was just a guy who worked in a dress factory. Right, It's okay, no problem, because those people were paid off, the government was paid off. You didn't worry about it. Now, once these guys get into that kind of position, they begin to act like it doesn't matter what the world sees. It doesn't matter if people know my business, because nobody's going to bother me. The great thing about the current situation, with the technocrats coming in, that's who I'm worried about. That's the part of I'm worried about the technocrats. By the way, with the technocrats coming in, they no longer have a need to hide what it is they're doing because they're endorsed by the President himself. The Democrats are rolling over. They're going to just form circular firing squads. Whenever they're called upon, they're going to do nothing as per usual. The Republicans are going to do their same. You know, look what's shaky head lady's name who always says she's going to vote against somebody and then doesn't whatever. They're going to do that dance. I'm outraged, but I have to vote for this guy. That's the way it's going to go. It's going to play out except one thing. They no longer have to feign innocence.
Speaker 1: So no, no. It reminds me of jin Hu.
Speaker 3: Larry Nichols is the name is familiar, but refresh me.
Speaker 1: He was Clinton insider.
Speaker 2: He was part of the Clinton milieu back in the Arkansas days, right. And there was an interview that he had got a well over a decade ago with old AJ and it kind of went like this. It was about the Clintons. Says, you know the good news about the Clintons. Alex says, they're lying to you. It means they ain't got their act together yet because.
Speaker 1: They have to lie.
Speaker 2: He says, the moment that you need to worry, so when they start telling you the truth. And now we're starting to see them tell us the truth is. I think that's what you're alluding to. What I'm seeing the Technocrack. Let's look at who Orange Jesus is surrounding them by. It is the Techno, the Techno and Builderberg bro group. Now let's break it down the Builderberg all right, Well, Kushner is a member, his son in law, and so it's Pompeo while Pompeo and Kushner went to the Builderberg in twenty nineteen. That was the final thing that says, yeah, Trump ain't about America. First, he's all in on the game. He's just playing his role.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Pompeo's on the outs, remember now, because they took away his Secret Service protection and everything. Now, so you know he's being.
Speaker 1: Hung out to dry. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can hire his own private stuff. That's stalk part of the game, of course. You know, let's look at the current administration. Old JD, desecrated couchboy guyliner Dabe.
Speaker 1: He's a member who's been to several meetings. Now let's look at his big Oh you.
Speaker 3: Mean JJD who was supposed to be a hillbilly but wasn't really but definitely asked his hillbilly grandma if he was gay, and she said, uh, you know, do you like.
Speaker 2: To do this?
Speaker 3: And maybe you ain't. Well, God's gonna love you anyway. I wonder who wrote that story in reality, because I wanted to meet that author.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, and Daddy will too, if some of the hillbillies.
Speaker 2: But and then let's look at his major funder, the big giant money tit mister Peter Thiel. Is he a member right, people? He is on the steering committee of the Builderberg Group, the belly of the beast, of the belly of the beast. He is so far down in that belly he could tickle the sphinxter the anus of that global cabald now.
Speaker 3: And also, don't forget the guy who is behind many of the digital transactions that make up the majority of business done in the little people's world, just saying deal is behind it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 2: When I hear him say, well, we're gonna make America great again, this is where globalism comes to da. I know, it's all the giant con Getting back to what we were talking about. On a micro level of California, we have that consolidation of people on a small olive arch.
Speaker 3: Oh and don't forget to buy your crypto as you go to by the way, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't you started on that social conditioning a long time ago to get acquainted to a digital currency.
Speaker 3: That'll be We're already there. We're already there. I love this. You know, people go, they're gonna stop printing money. I'm like, have you read the reports from the mint because we stopped already. Yeah, anyway, but please continue.
Speaker 1: I think I'm done with.
Speaker 6: That for rant.
Speaker 2: And by the way, gentlemen, we're almost on an hour and forty five. Generally I run this show thirty food.
Speaker 3: So I'm a loud mouth. My apologies. Please turn it over to be Pete.
Speaker 1: To make my job easy.
Speaker 2: I can just sit back here, take a couple of SIPs with near wind, chew up, and just turn it on mute way so you get me and b Pete.
Speaker 3: And you know that's the point of our Friday night calling shows, which we do at ochilly dot com. Just real quick. If you call in, you can join us anytime three one nine five two seven five zero one six when we are live on Friday nights. You can join us that way or buy a skype and guess what, you guys get to throw the topic in the hopper and me and be Pete, Mike bouncing around, or other guys on the call might bouncing around, or even this nut job who shows up with us once in a while Nature Boy could show up on the skype with that smooth, silky voice and blow out your ear drums, baby, and it's great. So join us on Friday nights, Me and be Pete.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 3: That's the point of us being here, really is. I want to let your listeners know that there's an open four and they can actually drive the conversation on there if they so choose. So I'm sorry, go ahead, man, I know we've gone deep.
Speaker 1: And along all this for all the viewers. I wouldn't be butt hurt if you went to.
Speaker 2: His show on a Friday night occasionally instead of coming to my show.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I got to get some listeners. I mean, my eight listeners ain't gonna support me at all.
Speaker 3: I come on, they can always they can always hear you, and they can always hear you on my network, on TNP, on your own Rumble channel. They can always hear you later, you know, switch back and forth some weeks join us, some weeks join you know, Nature Boy. Maybe you want the smoother boys, maybe you want the annoying earworm that is Me and be Pete And you know, look, you can just go back and forth Flavor of the week for you folks. How about that? So and there's always something different happening on both shows, So guarantee you whatever you know, Nature Boy's covering like you had Jessica Rozan not too long ago. That was great. I the first show that beat that Nature Boy and I did together when he was producing for me that was a huge hit was with Jessica Rose. And she's always great. So you know, you can always go back in his archives or mine. I'm available on speaker and through most podcasters as well. And so with that, I'm going to shut up now and let you close out your show. I think that's what you're about to do.
Speaker 7: The one thing I have to say is be by for the podcast, guys, Nature Boy or Chilly, visit the Dark Side, visit the Light Side, but just visit damn it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I can be found every Friday nights as well as the o'kelli effect call in shows. Mine starts at five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern, which I believe is the same time as your Friday night calling show, the.
Speaker 3: Same time slot as my call in show. And immediately following that, say you want to do Nature Boy one week and you want to come over and check out what's live at o'celly dot com is the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz just saying.
Speaker 2: And speaking of transhumanism. What we're seeing here. He is the master of transhumanism.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think he even wrote something called the what do they call those things with like paper and text on it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's a I know it's an outmoded uh you know, uh, a way of communicating. But there's this little thing called a book, and he wrote a book called Revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood. And also after he does an hour of the Age of Transitions live on o'celly dot com all the way up to midnight Eastern, you know, from eleven to midnight, we also do Uncle the podcast live and that is a completely different entity onto itself, where you go into the world of the host Uncle uh, and his world is different. He's a mentally handicapped guy. I don't mind advertising that upfront, and you are in his world when you join Uncle the podcast, which you can also call into or skype into and join in on the fun. Anyway. I just wanted to get all the plugs out there, Nature Boy, thank you.
Speaker 1: Further plug away like p Diddy with the case of baby oil. We won't go there.
Speaker 2: I'm a sick, twisted mind. But this is why I have my own podcasts. If people don't like what they hear.
Speaker 1: Everything b peep or don't let don't let the door hit you with the good Lord splits it.
Speaker 3: But absolutely, Hey b Pete, what are your thoughts on this being the first time that you joined in as a guest on one of these podcasts, and we did it with an old friend. What are your thoughts here that you want to give to nature Boy? Because I know I've taken up way too much airtime as usual, but I want to know what your thoughts are.
Speaker 6: Oh, I've had blasts. I mean I enjoy talking Nature Boy. We've been able to you know, back when he was on the show. We were you know, we carry on a conversation on our own if something came along, you know, we didn't need extra help. We could talk about any subject in the world. So you know, congratulations, and I hope this thing fans out for you and really turns and Chuck and I are welcome, you know, to come back anytime you need us just to fill a gap. If you get bored one night you want to fill it full of continuous blather, we can flip the bill. We do it every Friday night.
Speaker 3: We can definitely fill air. And the thing is, you're also openly invited anytime you don't feel like doing your show on a Friday and you want to join in with us and be part of the mayhem. It is an open invitation for you, bro. And uh, you know, not everybody I used to work with has an open invitation, but you do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to figure out a way to do a swimp cast between both shows.
Speaker 2: Your callers all have an open caller and let's put it heads together, see if we can figure that out, because that would be fun.
Speaker 6: Short out the way. We can do a joint naked news session.
Speaker 2: We can, we can we can have a dual naked news session that could be a thing, Pete, and then we'll have the Nature Boys segment afterwards.
Speaker 3: How about this a weekly drop in during the nine o'clock hour where both shows combined for say twenty minutes to do naked news. What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: That's something that definitely has to go on the burner cap if you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: All right, you need to be thinking about that will get my wheels spinning, you know, I mean, I have a problem solver, especially as if a reduction end. I had something stuck in my head and it ain't leaving this. It becomes personal in my.
Speaker 3: Head exactly, And I urge people to continue a living, and I urge people one thing.
Speaker 6: Well, what we'll have to do list. I will work on this. But now that we know that our favorite naked news guy is, you know, cooling his heels in the North Carolina correctional system, maybe we can make him a pen pal and somehow either get some correspondence to him or get him on the show and let him know that he started, you know, this little trend here between two different podcasts of naked News.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody can sneak on me. Maybe someone can sneak him in his cell phone in their prison purse.
Speaker 3: Well, I know they can, I know they can, you know, reach in Georgia. The mob got busted working with the bloods of all people on a cell phone sneaking network into the prisons here in Georgia, So I know it's possible. And the other thing is, you know, maybe he can tell I don't know what the policy is in North Carolina jails, b Pete. Maybe you'd know better just because you live there. I mean I only lived there for a couple of months back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: Was that I have been at a couple of them. I can tell you exactly about specific ones, but I'm certain right now just to see where James or John was his name?
Speaker 3: Well, whatever it is, original naked car There you go, the original, the original subject of naked News. I think we should find out what the phone call policy is in the prison, and maybe we can accept a collect call or make a call to him while he's incarcerated and get him live on the show. That would be worthy of a swapcast right there.
Speaker 1: Right, work on that and find that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're coming up on an hour fifty four and for timesake, because my podcast on ochelly dot com and Freeworld dot fm is two hours to the dot, so I can be under a little bit, but I can't be over and we're at one minute fifty four dot thirty eight forty seconds, So let's put a forking this. Everybody out there, thanks for tuning in. You know, it's you that made the show what it is. It's you that keeps the show growing. I love you, I appreciate you. Please keep telling everybody about the show, keep sharing it. It's the first time. Go on there and hit the like button, hit me up on Twitter. Oh, by the way, Twitter's playing with me.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: There's two times that I hit these listener levels.
Speaker 2: The first one was ironically at four to twenty and forever I would get a couple above four twenty below it.
Speaker 1: You know, just stay at that level over and over. I mean, god knows how long.
Speaker 2: Then once I got up over that hump, then starting to get new engagements, I'm at that same point again. I've been there for almost a month, and that is breaking the six hundred subscriber level. I was right at five to ninety up over and over. I'm like, oh my gosh, I might get to six hundred.
Speaker 1: So do me a favor. Go out to NBN dot Nature Boy, the real Nature Boy. That's what entyle is.
Speaker 2: Hit that like button, hit that subscribe button, help me get over six hundred listeners. So once again, I can't thank y'all enough for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and hang out with me on a Friday night. So it's a worldwide Oh by the way, I can if you want to find out everything about.
Speaker 1: The show, go to the third Rail pot, the third Rail podcast.
Speaker 2: At Linktree, Engage me and all that. So it's a worldwide broadcast on the world where you're listening to it. It could be day, it could be night, doesn't matter. You'll have a good day, you'll have a good night, and we'll see you next time. Peace, And we're off the air.
Speaker 3: I gotta go produce Aaron's show, So I'm gonna bow out fast. But you know, you know what, I don't mean to drop you all right now.
Speaker 1: I got this, all right, Pete, I'll talk to you. Mm hmm.