Speaker 1: Welcome to the three Stories version of the Todd Herman Show. Story number one, Seattle is still trying to surrender to Antifa. Story number two, Treasury secretary has admitted a massive fraud potential and has committed some change.
Speaker 2: Praise God.
Speaker 1: And story number three, speaking of the Lord, Thank you God Almighty, this particular Presbyterian sect has decided to stop making disciples. We'll talk about that and obviously address more about the new pope. And speaking of the Lord, thank you God Almighty for an opportunity to do this again.
Speaker 3: The Todd Herman Show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats and Tyrn's everywhere from the hind mountains of Free American. Here's the Emerald City exime Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the times to which.
Speaker 2: God has decided we shall live. There are all.
Speaker 1: Sorts of frauds in Washington, d C. Because the town has become a town based upon fraud. You know, it's on the swamp land, and it all sinks back and forth, and I guess it's settled down over time, but it is long since departed having anything to do with being based in God's words, so there's a whole series of frauds, and there are some good news moments in the Trump administration, not all good news, increasingly confused about some of the things going on there. But there's all sorts of frauds in that particular town. But it doesn't compare to the fallen country, the spiritually, politically utterly fallen country of Seattle. And I know Seattle makes a news from time to time, and that's kind of fun for me to see because we left that separate country. It was Babylon then it's worse now it's Babylon times ten. But I wanted to start with the fraud of DC and one of the chief fraudsters, Jasmine Crockett, who sometimes speaks as she was raised, which is as a private school one hundred thousand per year. Not a bonic speaker, but when she's speaking in public, she is not code shifting. It's performing. It's an act. She does things like this. She's made herself a game to play with the witness.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Miss Gosgraves. I want to play a game. It's called Trump or trans You ready, So I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to tell me whether or not it is Trump or trans people that are responsible, you understand, Okay, very good? The first one good at medical research.
Speaker 1: We just pause there, just enjoy the massive irony with that statement.
Speaker 2: Can we just pause and.
Speaker 1: Think about that, the gutted medical research? Okay, yeah, and use it to arm kids. Continuing, Jasmin Crockett, and I'll shut myself up here.
Speaker 4: Kidnapping Americans and sending them to foreign countries.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe just one other thing. There are laws in the.
Speaker 1: Fallen separate country of Washington State where they can kidnap your kids from any state if your kid has become confused about, you know, their physical identity.
Speaker 2: Okay, shut myself up. I'm gonna let the important Jasmin Crockett continue.
Speaker 4: Okaya, deporting them, Trump driving us into a recession, Trump increasing the cost of everything.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: So you get the point, you get to point, Jasmin Crockets. Now that's the I bontic speaking, Jasmin Crockets. I'm gonna play some audio and some video that later for other platforms is going to have to be sliced and diced. It's they're they're the publisher. They do what they want. On radio audio podcasting, on Rumble all this just goes straight out to you.
Speaker 2: But it comes from the separate country of Seattle.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you it's pretty disturbing, and it comes from a group that has labeled themselves.
Speaker 2: This is their label for themselves.
Speaker 1: I'm not making the label trans Tifa and Antifa, who've done about a million dollars in damage to a building there in the University of Washington campus, which is a lot of money for a couple of days of work. There is an animated feature that I got to watch with my wife and it's called The King of Kings. And clearly we can't bring Charles Dickens back to life, and they can't bring him back to life as a human being, but they brought life to him in a character in this movie where he is teaching his son about Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: And this is based on history. Charles Dickens is the great author.
Speaker 1: I wrote a piece called The Life of Our Lord, really useful for teaching kids about Jesus. And in this movie, the Charles Dickens in the movie is dealing with the boy who's precocious, a little bit annoying. He's kind of a brat, to be honest, and he has a brat cat, and through being told the story of Jesus one on one by his dad in their study, the little boy begins a process of being changed. See, he's obsessed with King Arthur and the roundtable, and he's got this sword and everything needs to be hitting things of the sword. And as Alex pointed out the other day, he watched the movie as.
Speaker 5: Well, he wants to see Jesus take the sword and come and why is he going to attack people? And the dad is saying, Charles Dickens, just let's see what he does. And when he goes to the cross, I want you to see the little boy's response when Jesus goes to the cross. Now we know Jesus will come back as king. We know that the King of Kings. Now, this feature is not available to you right now. It got out of thee If you didn't see it, you're out of luck except for this. Angel Studios is giving us an opportunity to become a Premium Angel Studios Guild member to watch the King of Kings.
Speaker 1: But that's not all. You get to stream fan created shows and movies. Get two free tickets to every theatrical release that Angel Studios does But there's one more thing. They have cracked open a door to Hollywood. They made Sound of Freedom Against All Odds. That became a world changing hit, and it changed culture. It changed conversations about the trafficking of children. So there's something else. When you go to Angel dot com slash todd, you join one million people like me, Americans who are taking control of entertainment. Because when you become a premium Angel Studios Guild member, you don't just get to watch King of Kings. You don't just get to stream all the fan curated shows and movies. It's not just two free tickets to every Angel Studio theatrical release. There's this You and your family and your friends who become members get to vote thumbs up or thumbs down the next stories that Angel Studios shares with the world. They cracked the door up in the Hollywood. We need to flood through it. So head over right now to Angel dot com slash todd. That's Angel dot com slash todd. Now, as you're listening to this, remember that as Christian people, our enemies are not flesh and blood, but the spirits and dark spirits in the dark, the dark portions of the heavenly realms. So let's not think of these guys as just flesh and blood. They're clearly demonically captured. Listen to what they say. And this is again they label themselves Transtifa, and they're part of Antifa, a subset of Antifa. These are some elderly people who are leaving an event where Riley Gaines spoke right, agains is a proponent of biological reality for all of us, particularly for female athletes.
Speaker 6: They're telling yourself, tell you, are you gonna kill yourself? Tonight is hanging from the trees, swinging back, and for are you going to be submitting to drop I'm rifle on the head? Be so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Then, now, as they're walking, there are so called the elderly couples walking ahead.
Speaker 2: They are so called police officers.
Speaker 1: Who are walking just ahead of the self labeled trans Tifa and Antifa, who, of course, because they are stinking cowards, are wrapped up in black, black clothing and have their faces entire covered in bags, which is probably a favorite to the general public. And I know who the guy in the right is. I know him by voice, and he's a Democrat operative. Oh and you think I'm just making that up that I just think he's a Democrat operative I'm not. And in fact, Alex, if you go back, Alex producer, Alex in the studio, if you go back and think about some of the work we did during the Sea of the Capito Hill Chop area, that's the guy who yelled I'm in the top ninety five percent of intelligence or IQ. That's that guy that's I'm in the top ninety five percent of IQ, meaning the bottom ninety five percent, because top would be five percent. So the University of Washington campus had that going on, and they continued to harass this older couple and it goes on for a couple of different minutes. Those are threats, by the way, and the police could turn and say they probable cause now to arrest them for threats. But again the police allowed themselves to be run out of there. And Antifa got to own that. And courtesy or just hat tip to Katie Davis Court for getting that video, Jonathan Schow for distributing it, and you know, for distributing it the post millennial.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And incidentally, Katie is as often on my Seattle radio affiliates five to seventy KD I with my friend Ari Hoffan, who covers these things. Now do you think of just making this up, that that's that Democrat operative, I'm not. I recognize his voice, and I recognize the the massive space he takes up. There was a King County public defender, a lawyer who was arrested among thirty of the ANTIFA who occupied the University of Washington building. We're working with law enforcement and through our own disciplinary process to ensure those responsible face appropriate consequences for the action, said UW President Anna Marie Costs.
Speaker 2: No, she's not out there. No you're not. You're not gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: You could have said to the Settle police, Please please please remove these people from the campus before they do another million dollars in damage. And here's the guy. The picture of the King County Public defender. His name is Sam Sioka. King County Public Defender were purportedly arrested during the violence. And they're not protests, they're riots. They're burning things down, they're trying to destroy the building because they pretend this is about trying to get the people at the University of Washington to set operate from boweing and stop doing research for Boeing.
Speaker 2: That's not what they're after.
Speaker 1: That's by the way, if you're watching the video version of the show, Alex, that's the dude you found this.
Speaker 2: You found this. I think this is the guy who was walking there.
Speaker 1: Listen to this voice and thank God for a producer like Alex who found this.
Speaker 2: All said, okay, out rolls from Suntile. Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Or does that sound that's doesn't that sound exactly like him? That's him I called see don't please I sound like Russia for a second.
Speaker 2: God, rest of them on. Don't you know you? You people don't don't don't don't doubt me.
Speaker 1: And I began this by talking about the rot at Washington, DC, and I did, but it doesn't compare to Sattle. But Seattle just steps ahead. They're just a couple of decades ahead in trying to surrender to the left. This is a conversation from Washington D C. Representative Dean talking to Cash Patel. And before we think all things are good with cash Patel, I'm warning you not all things are good with Cash Patel. Representative Dean had asked Cash pateel. What she said was, when can I expect the FBI at my door, and Cash Patel said, you know who's targeted by a weaponized FBI me?
Speaker 2: You should read the book. Dean said, you should.
Speaker 1: Worry more about your memory or should I worry more about your memory of veracity? And Patel said, your lack of candor. You're accusing me of perjury. You tell the people how I broke the law. Have the audacity to actually put the facts forward instead of lying for political banters, so you can have a twenty second donation. Hit great, great, great bit by Cash Pateel. But Cash Patel is not the hope we wanted. Now see the fallen country of Seattle's one thing. They're just really trying to surrender to Antifa. But who is Cash Pateel surrendering to? Because Cash Patel was asked by Senator Kennedy about the Epstein files. Did Jeff Epstein hang himself? Did someone else on a love of him? Cash Pateel said, I believe he hung himself in a cell in the Metropolitan Are you going to release all that information.
Speaker 2: Before I die?
Speaker 1: And Cash Ptel's response, I hesitate to even play because it sounded a lot like Washington d C. The Sam Washington d C. We've been watching for years, because what cash Ptel effectively said was that cash Ptel's working on it, and they want to do this in a way that doesn'ts put out into the ether or anything that could harm the victims. Well, then just remove their names or anything that could harm sort of ongoing investigations. So we don't care. We were promised this and we wanted. Now that's a national basis and the Seattle thing is a local basis. And what exactly is the through line. It's the Sandwich theory. Smart scheming, evil people on top, subservient silly people on the bottom, like a megaphone boy, like threat boy. He's stupid and subservient on the bottom, smart, evil scheming people on the top getting that guy to do these things. And in the middle there's this retired couple or I'm assuming they're retired, they're of a retired age. They went to go see Roley gainspeak. That was their great crime. They went to go see an Olympic level swimmer speak about women's sports and biological reality. In other words, they're trying to live life. You have this guy, this King County defender, public defender. He is what subservient. Is he one of the smart, evil scheming people who eventually wants to rise to the top.
Speaker 2: Probably that's why he chose this career.
Speaker 1: And at the very very tip top, we had placed people like cash Ptel.
Speaker 2: To start to attack some of the and in some ways he's done great.
Speaker 1: On vicious crimes against children this week, great great announcement, but not on these vicious crimes against children. It's a human failing, it's a sin failing, it's a fear failing. And did someone get to him. I don't know. I know this that every single Democrat politician in this separate country of Seattle, in that fallen state, every single one of them is complicit with all of this, every single Democrat, and by the way, a.
Speaker 2: Good portion of Republicans.
Speaker 1: Story number two. So the Treasury Secretary has admitted a massive fraud. And this is great news because he's also committed himself to some change. And I love seeing that and what he did here in committing himself to this change is gorgeous and a beautiful thing to watch. But it comes also on the heels a President Trump having to take a minor detour in his wishes for Ed Martin So I'll talk about both of these things because both of them are vitally vitally important to the body politique. If you're a smaller, medium sized business owner, you may made a decision to give in to them offering you corporate credit, and you probably even have one. And I have a cool little my credit cards and stuff go inside this thing. But I have a little, cool little debit card. Credit card has.
Speaker 2: My business name on it.
Speaker 1: It's not a corporate card because it's tied to my social Security number. And I'm getting that changed because I'm a customer of Visible and they're helping me in seven easy steps establish actual corporate credit, not tied to my social Security number, tied to the ein of my company employee identification number. Why does that matter, because real corporate credit grows at a wait to rate two to three times quicker than personal credit. Secondly, if God forbid, I make some terrible mistake here.
Speaker 2: Let's say I get really.
Speaker 1: Angry at Alex and decide to throw him off the third story deck, and this time he doesn't land in the water and unfortunately hits the rocks, not like last time landed in the water, and Alex's family decides to sue the company. Well, they could sue me because they could pierce the corporate veil because I pierced it myself by not having actual corporate credit.
Speaker 2: They'll take care of this for you in seven easy steps.
Speaker 1: There's a few things you do on your own, but they'll run that through or run you through how to do that.
Speaker 2: And they're going to give you a guarantee. I give it to you. It's my guarantee.
Speaker 1: Go to their website, which is go bisible g O b I Z A b L e bisible, go bisible.
Speaker 2: And they're going to teach you about corporate credit. I guarantee you're going to learn something about your company and your corporate credit rating. It's gobisible dot com.
Speaker 1: So the left, well, and let's be clear, the right, so called Tom Tillis, the Senator from North Carolina, succeeded in blocking Ed Martin from becoming US Attorney for Washington d C. No, well done, Look what you did. Well they're going to get a come uppons. And this was a brilliant move by President Trump. So he's not going to have to go through Senate confirmation. He's going to have three new jobs at the DOJ. One of those jobs is investigating the Biden era weaponization of the DOJ against conservatives. And I guarantee that Jane six will be part of this. And now, what have they done. They've taken a guy who's a career attorney who served in positions of importance in the government before, and what.
Speaker 2: Have they done.
Speaker 1: They've radicalized him. They said to him, They've showed him, we're not going to let you change this. Tom tillis a senator on the Republican side, so I don't want it to change. And now Ed Martin I think has behind him a great deal of motivation. Oh you did this to me, I want revenge. I hope he's not thinking of that way, because revenge is the lords and the lords alone.
Speaker 2: But how about justice? Careful what you wish for? Is that old cliche? Careful what you did.
Speaker 1: If you were one of the people who committed some of the most obvious financial crimes in the world. Our Treasury secretary testified on one point five billion treasury payments and an annoying detail about those payments and what it meant.
Speaker 8: Can you define for the committee today what an improper payment is? And some examples of what you're seeing and why these procedures were not already in place before, mister Secretary.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a bit mystifying why they weren't in place, And what we are seeing is that there was a very complacent upper level of management in many departments across the entire the across the entire government. And what I can say at Treasury that of the one point five billion payments we paid, we send out every year, they're required to have something called a task the treasure account symbol. We discovered that more than one third, one third of those payments did not have a task number. So, as the Appropriations Committee, you should be shocked by that because how can a payment be tracked back to an appropriation only through the task number? So there was no accountability. So that is why the four hundred and fifty organizations that sit above Treasury, where Treasury acts as the paymaster, are unable to pass an audit.
Speaker 1: Everyone get that they have no idea where the money went. Now, try this in your job. Try it with an expense account.
Speaker 2: Try it.
Speaker 1: Submit an expense account for one hundred thousand dollars and when your boss comes and says for what go, I don't know it's just money I spent on what I said. I wait, I'm supposed to attract this Wait, wait, is that wrong? Because if someone told me that's wrong, to just go. DC has not been the real world for many, many years. And Scott best sent is bringing some financial discipline to it, by the way, courtesy of Doge. And that is fantastic to see. And I hope Ed Martin. I hope Ed Martin will accept this role because he's been given much as much as expected. Please, Ed, have at your heart justice, not revenge, because God cannot bless revenge.
Speaker 2: He can bless justice. Story number three. It's a weird thing to say, but thank God this.
Speaker 1: Particular so called Christian sect has decided to stop making disciples. We'll talk about that because so much attention has been paid to the new Pope, Pope Leo, and rightly so. Catholic Church is one of the most powerful organizations in the country, in the world. It has a massive collection of people, many of whom are very Jesus focused people, many of whom are saved in the Blood of Christ. And then you had a pope who was a flat heretic. Francis the new Pope Leo has some disconcerting signs some things in his background. Apparently, according to media reports in Peru, he ignored some women who came forward to say that they were abused in the worst way by some of the priests in Peru, and apparently that was ignored and oh, we need you to make a civil complaint and we can't do anything.
Speaker 2: And then one of the.
Speaker 1: Priests was relocated for health reasons, And there's that. There is his stance on the border, which seems to be a little bit more nuanced, by the way than Francis. Francis was just an open border's Marxist fanatic. This pope does recognize some of the nuance that we do have to protect our nations, and yet we're to be kind to sojourners, which is the proper role of any Christian. We ourselves are sojourners. So there's a bit of a mixed bag there. He's American, and a lot of people are thinking that this is a way to set President Trump up to have to bait this guy. I think that's probably part of the analysis. I think the Catholic Church has become reflexively let's say, pro open borders, pro Marxism, and this came under Francis, So they might think that this particular pope has the opportunity to sit in the Oval Office and debate President Trump in a way that's going to be a tune in thing. President Trump's super TV focused. I mean, if you look at the people he's nominated, so many of them came out of Fox News, Pete heg Seth, Judge Janine. I don't know if she's going to be a good DC attorney or not it unless she can get approved. When you've got Tom Tillis there wanting someone who's going to be a deceived machine person. But that would be quite the specter and English speaking pope sitting there debating and English speaking presidents, and that would be frankly a challenge for President Trump. Because of course they never did that to Biden. I was just listening to newsher.
Speaker 2: Part the other day.
Speaker 1: They still call Biden a devout Catholic. Still, there's nothing about him devout. He's actually excommunicated himself a thousand different times. So with all that attention being paid to the Catholic Church, let's take a look at some of the things that have gone on at one of the segments or sex. I would call this particular segment a sect of the Presbyterian faith, and I didn't say Christian in the case of PCUSA, I didn't. If that offends you, I'm sorry. And then let's look at something that happened in evangelical lands, because all churches can go a little bit off track and then wake up and realize they're not even Christian anymore. I'm this guy that if I don't if I wake up at a certain time in my sleep cycle, it's the bizarre thing. It only happens to me a couple times a year, but I wake up at a certain point in the sleep cycle, and I know I will not be awake, fully awake until I repeat or complete that twenty minute sleep cycle.
Speaker 2: It's so bizarre.
Speaker 1: This happened in the day producer Alex saw this. I told him, Man, when we're done, I'm to take a nap.
Speaker 2: I had to.
Speaker 1: And it's not like I didn't get a lot of sleep. I got like seven hours and forty minutes of sleep. But I woke up a at the certain point in a sleeps like a Literally the moment Alex walked out the door, I laid down on this floor. I've got this thing I sleep on over here. Sometimes I take an out boom, I'm out. Your body would communicate you in ways like that that you can feel, but your body. If you're twenty five, you have entered a point where you are losing muscle, and you can look at this through a body composition scale. By the time you're thirty five, you could lose a lot of muscle. If you're my age, I'm in my late fifties, and you want to be able to steward the lean muscle you have with even attempt to put any on male or female. You need every tool at your disposal. Consistent resistance training. Don't do the same exercises all the time.
Speaker 2: Vari it. You know, I'm a big, big, big fan of the CrossFit methodology. That's what I use. Make sure you get metabolic hits in there. Do some cardio, but don't go out and run two miles, three miles, five miles, seven miles, ten miles all the time. That's catabolic. It eats muscle.
Speaker 1: Make sure that you eat a ton of protein. In my case, I eight three hundred and sixty grams of protein every single and yes, that's a lot. And then here's the hack. About four times a day, I use mass simes. This comes from Bioptimizers. They've been in the supplement business for decades. That matters because they're one of the good players in the supplement industry that is otherwise filled with some pretty bad players. Mass Simes will help you steward the lean muscle you have by producing sixteen hundred times more amino acids in your bodies. Wait check, it's now thirty percent more potent, so even more than that. Go to Boptemizers dot com slash tod use promo code todd to get tempercent off all their products.
Speaker 2: Including mass symes.
Speaker 1: That way, you never run out when you subscribe, subscribe to the product, get it shipped to automatically get exclusive discounts, exclusive gifts. Bob toemizers dot com, slash Todd promo code tod.
Speaker 2: There's a pcusa.
Speaker 1: It's a denomination of the Presbyterian sect of Christianity, and I would call these guys their own sect. I think that they've degraded themselves to the point where they're no longer actually Christian. You have to watch this and or listen to it to get to the.
Speaker 2: Meat of this.
Speaker 1: This is a woman who calls herself a feminist theologian. Fair enough, you can be a feminist theologian. Here's what you can't be a feminist Christian theologian. Now, you can be a feminist theologian who studies Christianity, but you cannot be a feminist Christian theologian because the Lord Jesus said in the body of Christ, and if you are a Christian, then you're in the body of Christ. If you've accepted the Lord Jesus as Lord and Savior, greeted by change by him, he's adopted you into the family. In the family of Christ, there's neither Greek nor Jew servant, nor master, male nor female. I know that's not a statement of gender confusion. It's a statement that we're all one body. We have unique roles. Everyone's been uniquely gifted and men and women in the Evangelical Church have unique roles.
Speaker 2: But Jesus doesn't see us that way. God sees us as Jesus, not our sins. That's part of this.
Speaker 1: The big problem with this is this woman says that God Almighty lied to mankind and then Eve came along and set everything right.
Speaker 9: People often ask me how I can be a feminist and a Christian. My response is that being a feminist Christian is the only way I can be a Christian. The author of First Timothy would certainly have considered feminists, the Elogians, and female clergy to be disobedient daughters of Eve, and there are a lot of Christians out there who would agree, and that's okay with me. Feminist theology has taught me how to reinterpret scripture in ways that are healing and life giving, and I refuse to allow conservative Christians or anyone else to take my God away from me. As a feminist the Elogian, one of the things that gives me joy is reinterpreting texts that have been used to hurt and controlling people. Because the God that I know is full of light and life. Because the God that I know holds me in my grief and walks with me in my pain, I know that the sacred word of God is not a weapon, nor should it ever be used to harm or shame people. Despite too millennia of misogynistic interpretations of Genesis and Eve, there have always been other ways to read this story. I love the story of Eve in the garden. My second child is named Eve. When we look at it with fresh eyes, it's quite a remarkable story. Have you ever noticed that God lied to Adam and Eve?
Speaker 2: Let's pause. God lied.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ said, I am the Way, the Truth, and the life. No one gets to the Father, but through me, God lied. She must have done some real special feminist theologian ing to uncover something in the Bible that indicates that God lied, some super special feminist theologiany. So let's continue because she's about to reveal what the young folks called the receipts.
Speaker 9: While the serpent plays the role of the foil here, he's meant to set Eve up for her role as the bringer of wisdom and moral agency to the human community. The setup for this action that she takes is that God lied to her.
Speaker 1: Let's pause again, are we going to get the receipts? The Bible tells us that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. It doesn't tell us that Eve's decision to decide to ignore God's commands is the beginning of wisdom.
Speaker 2: Tells us that was the beginning of the fall. So she must again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm very very curious to see what she's discovered in scripture. Perhaps perhaps during her feminist theologian ing, she went and did an archaeological dig and uncovered some scripture that has been proven through the process of historocity to be valid, and perhaps it predated the Dead Sea scrolls. And perhaps it's an extent it's complete version of a gospel we missed that. Everyone agrees. Oh, that's clearly Matthew writing here is saying God is a liar and Jesus was a liar. So this must be where she gets to the receipts.
Speaker 9: God told the first couple, you shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, nor shall you touch it, or you will die. And the serpent reveals the truth. You won't die, for God knows that when you eat of it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.
Speaker 2: Ohen they got to know good and evil. They were cast out of the garden where they had just.
Speaker 1: Tended the garden because God told them to. It wasn't hard, childbirth wasn't to be painful chilling. The ground wasn't filled with thistles and thorns. It wasn't the sweat from your brow doing it. It was already there. You were walking with God in an existence where in fact you were to live forever with God. And then death came. And I'm pretty sure it says in the Bible, and you can go study it for yourself. I'm pretty sure it says that that Adam and Eve died. I know it says Adam did well, and then their kids died. Eventually, that woman gets to call herself a pastor, which you just witnessed is literally anti Christ, teaching, literally repeating the words of Satan. And she says Eve introduced great.
Speaker 2: Feminist wisdom to the world. Now, that's way off course, and everybody knows that's way off course.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody who actually has the Holy Spirit does that's way off course. But sometimes we get moved off course in far more subtle ways. And in some ways it's sadder to me. I mean, that's very that's very discomforting. It's clearly evil, it's clearly satanic.
Speaker 2: But this is just sad.
Speaker 1: He was looking at the new Pope and some of the things he did during the so called Covid periods, and he told people to wear the woke masks and to do the social distancing. To his credit, he actually went through pro Peru and I think he was I know he was a bishop. I think it was actually a cardinal at this point and went through Peru and distributed the Eucharist really beautiful, albeit he was wearing a mask, but he.
Speaker 2: Did did tell people to follow.
Speaker 1: These commands, and you can make an argument for that. I find it difficult to make an argument for this. And it's Sati back Church that I'm sure has done some fantastic things, but this moment is sad and shameful to me in a far different way. And it's really because it's so easy for the devil to push you just a tiny bit off course where you're sort of accidentally mocking God's design. And both of these of this video comes from a Protestia. The earlier one from not the Bee. If forgot to say that Sati Bac Church had a new way to baptize people.
Speaker 8: Baptism is one of the most significant moments in our Christian life. It says to the world, I am in the family of God. You've already scheduled a time, and now all you need to do is show up, we'll be here waiting for you. There are a couple options that will keep you safe and the others around you as well. The first is for you to be the only person in the water. Our team will be right by the side of the pool to guide you the whole way.
Speaker 2: Cameron's here to show you.
Speaker 3: What this might look like.
Speaker 8: So at this point, if you're going to baptize yourself, then your knees right. You can choose to hold your nose or you can choose not to, whatever your preference is, and make sure.
Speaker 2: To come out.
Speaker 8: What big celebration has.
Speaker 2: It's satur to me.
Speaker 1: It's satder to me because the model for baptism was shown when Jesus Christ himself was baptized by John and the tradition is, of course the touching of a person, the alluring a person into death, and then the raising of the person into life. And the person doing the raising is acting in the role of Jesus Christ, of course, who raised us from death. And that's typified, of course when he did with his Lazarus and yet the Lord apart from touching them, but in baptism that's always been touching. So compare that to the PCUSA thing so obviously Antichrist, and these are just the beginning steps. And I'm not accusing sada Back of being an antichrist church or anything like that. I'm pointing out that by degree, Satan wants to move us and move us and move us because PCUSA they didn't start by having pastrixes speak the words of Satan and make disciples of Satan. And by the way, PCUSA has decided to stop making disciples, Thank God, since they're making disciples in this case of Satan. PCUSA went off course by degrees. They simply didn't catch themselves, and I'm pretty sure sadle Back in most ways has caught themselves. This is the Todd Herman show. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort effort to walk in the light of Christ, the true light of christm