Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snottick.
Speaker 2: You're about to get yours glazed by the great Chris Ray, Coach Derek black Man, and Tom Sweet.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some shiit.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some glazing. I tried on Lily's glasses a few days ago. Her vision is fucked.
Speaker 1: Why would you try her?
Speaker 2: Because I was just like, I wonder how bad? Because I because my eyes are not good, but I think my eyes are not good at like small focuses, like focusing on small things. Her eyes are just so bad it's insane. Because I've tried on precriptionons that have not been too far from mine. It's like, oh this do you don't.
Speaker 1: Know what your prescription is not? Can you see far better or near better? Far better? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: Seeing your things is a little more confusing, yes, yeah, yes, yes, which it always sounds confusing, but it's always say the positive.
Speaker 1: One is what it's supposed to be. You can see far, you're far sided. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like I put her on, I was like I couldn't, like I literally couldn't see her face anymore. Her face turned into like fucking van go painting.
Speaker 1: Did she wear contacts. Yeah, okay, because I was I've never seen her glasses and I was like, what are you talking about. I've seen her drive many a time. I was like, whoa, she's just winging it. I do have a friend like that that refuses. He has driving glasses like he's in structed, Like you know, a cop pulls them over. He's like, we're your glasses. Never warn them, never, And I'm like, and he's been in multiple accidents and I'm like, I wonder why, you know, kind of like it's I have forty eight points on my license. I just don't get it. He was all those times. This is a complete coincidence. I mean, actually that is exactly.
Speaker 2: It's the pizza thevery guy for Chris Hansen is that joke where it's like, hey, yeah, genuine piece of the guy comes in and he's like, wait.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: To fit the demographic a little bit, he.
Speaker 2: Does and you're like, what's going another guy that's kind of season in back so away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, you can't do it.
Speaker 2: Baby oil and baby oils and fruit by the foot and he's like.
Speaker 1: Whoa is a good combo? Speaking of baby have you seen any of it? Have you seen the The Diddy doc then fifty cent put out fifty cent produced a documentary, fifty produce a four part documentary.
Speaker 3: But welcome to stark Tank podcast. It's me, It's crazy, it's Derek gets kicks it. It's you know what patroonic concess of stark Tank, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Did he put it? Not? Did he? Fifty fifty Uh? He put it?
Speaker 3: He put out of four part Netflix documentary vide series. He did an interview with like a news station that specifically airs in prisons, just so he just so he knew that did he see it and that he could see it?
Speaker 1: Is he the world's greatest hater? Dude? He is?
Speaker 3: Like, he's pretty next level. He's he's a really big He's top five for sure. Like I don't know who was in that category because I don't pay that much attention, but I would have to imagine he's an upper.
Speaker 1: He was definitely in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah he is now Yeah because that documentary, now that document he's been.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying he kind of ascended. They're in the documentary that I had no I had no clue about it.
Speaker 2: I knew about most of it because I was I was just I knew most of it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about the City College thing where a bunch of people got trampled to death.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that it should happened. Oh there was like a what was that one guy that did a the I can't even Travis Scott. It was like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. It was like a what was it? Astra World? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He had a little thing I got immediately right off the rip, like before he was anybody.
Speaker 1: I think he's crazy. He organized it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like I mean, that's kind of wild.
Speaker 1: It's not even if Travis Scott.
Speaker 2: Thing I think TRAVA. Scott had blamed to do was he was in a moment and he clearly thought it was wrong. He didn't do anything, and I think that's a problem for sure.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing. But I think people were like.
Speaker 2: He killed people and just like, no, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: You didn't see the other footage, dude, you see.
Speaker 2: Him somebody by the neck and ripping your head out, like fucking wow.
Speaker 1: The song zero, So.
Speaker 3: He didn't a bouncing Betty in the middle of the crowd.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It happened. It's there.
Speaker 2: What is the bouncing Betty people.
Speaker 3: I actually don't remember it was. I remember it was like I remember it was like a clay more like grenade type that jumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I think.
Speaker 3: I think it literally jumps up and explodes.
Speaker 1: So it's like a goblin bomb. No, because they don't do that yet. They do when the is a goblin. Remember Peter.
Speaker 2: You don't remember Peter walking in a bomb jumping in front of him and blowing up in his face.
Speaker 1: No, oh, I do what what is that from? What is that?
Speaker 2: When you Spider Man Spider Man one?
Speaker 1: It jumps up off the ground.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it does.
Speaker 1: I'm assume, So what are you doing. I don't think that's just a normal fucking bomb. I feel like it jumped off. I know what you're talking about. He bounced the normal one.
Speaker 3: But these are like these are specifically made, like you triggered them and they bounce out. I remember them from Call Diddy World at War, I remember. And they wouldn't make anything up.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't lie, never any JFK literally fought zombies. I was that was there through the screen.
Speaker 3: Well, they're taking liberties.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I was there through the screen. Yeah, he was like, I'm gonna kill these fucking zombies.
Speaker 1: I knew that actually happened. I actually believe that.
Speaker 2: The zombies have happened. There's footage that we just fucked up as much like that happened and we got rid of it real quick though, or we quarantined a place off.
Speaker 1: There is there is I'm not gonna get in.
Speaker 3: There's listen, there's footage in this documentary that I'm like, how does he have this? Do you know what I'm talking about? There's footage of like just Diddy vlogging him trying to get out of this basically, and I'm like, how does fifty have this money?
Speaker 2: Publate connections, money and people that hate Diddy that are on Diddy side that he's been there for a while.
Speaker 1: Everybody, I guess, I see he's just like totally pay anyone enough money, Like we said, everybody has a price like that, like that Reodd festival. You know that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a while. I highly recommend that it's it's really is it all out?
Speaker 1: I think so? Right, it's only four parts, that's not Netflixlix, but it's insane. I haven't even I didn't even hear about it.
Speaker 2: I was watching I was watching it, and I was like, I know about because I know about all the biggie stuff because Puffy I was just going to do a Biggie dying And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guilty was the after he got killed, and oh no, it was. I think it was like right before he got killed. He was doing an interview and he kind of looked all squirmish, like he knew something was gonna go down.
Speaker 2: Like there's no there's no way. I still believe it to the day. There's no way. Three people are in that car and every bullet hit Biggie. There's no way, every single bullet and it was him, and I think it was low Flip and it was sug It was no show, wasn't.
Speaker 1: That was how big Biggy was different got killed.
Speaker 2: On stage from a mistake.
Speaker 1: They both got killed in cars.
Speaker 2: They got shot on stage. He didn't get because he got shot in Vegas on stage.
Speaker 3: That was probably that was not that was not.
Speaker 1: In a in a lobby and then he which which he blamed on bad Boy and that's when the whole big started. That was unraveling, right. But yeah, Biggie got killed in Cali after the show, being in the which it was like everybody was like, don't go. Literally, you literally got threats if you show up, you're done. And he was like, I don't give a fuck, and I'm like, well, he.
Speaker 4: Was like I don't.
Speaker 2: If I don't, like, if I don't, I'm gonna look guilty. And it's like, brother, it's too late. Yeah, it's too late. You look guilty.
Speaker 1: He was trying to get out of it and perform who shatcha Maybe you would have been fine too, And that was kind of a problem too, because it was like, hey, maybe you shouldn't do it, and he was like, fuck it, I'm gonna do it anyway, which is pretty gangsted, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, but that kind of paints it like you was trying to get the fuck out of there and did He was like, you.
Speaker 1: Ain't going to London, You're staying there. That actually is fucking crazy. You're you're actually that is actually I forgot about that. I forgot about that angle that there was pleasure.
Speaker 3: He was to go do a pressure and he was supposed to be like the first West Easter or whatever, like he was supposed to be the first person of that scene to go like meet the London Press. And then then he was like, now you ain't going, He's staying there.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, what he so clearly had to underdo it him dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's even I've known this for a while and I have no reason to know that.
Speaker 2: Since I could like really understand rat music. I was like, oh, yeah, this guy killed this other dude. And it's like, it's clearly that's why his mom hates him. That's why Bro Biggie's mom despises Puff for fucking years. And I was And then they did they did a documentary prior to this, and obviously that the big the puffing big like the biggest conabaties things. And then they got freaking Shug and it's crazy how fifty trying to make Sugar look more decent than Puff. Suge Knight's a demon. Suge Knight is like literally a monster like Diddy. It's like ambiguous, but it's like very much, so he likely did this, Like is the smoking gun in the killer's hand running around.
Speaker 1: Like a megalomania. He's like a megalomaniac. He's like a manipultive guy. And then the Sugar is just like a psychopath. He's just put your head done, the biabolical thing. He's like you, only he can't help it.
Speaker 2: The only one that I've shown that has never shown fear of him is crazy as M. I don't know why Eminem has never been afraid of that guy.
Speaker 1: What does he have on him?
Speaker 2: He might be genuinely has nothing on M.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: But is also everybody else is like, I'm just not with this guy. Even Dre and all of them are like, Shu is.
Speaker 1: Like strong armed everyone. Yeah, you know when when there's even no there is no leverage, and he just somehow just like, oh he's big that he dangled vanilla ice, you know, like off of like and he's like, no, it never happened.
Speaker 2: I just fucking melting, fucking melting out.
Speaker 1: He's just a huge dude. So he was like he's like a mountain and he has no remorse. Even after he finally got out of prison again, he fucking runs over he kills him. That's right, I forgot that. He just he can't help himself.
Speaker 2: Like he just Sho is a villain. He is a He is a villainous character. He he his aspects in a game, are always black and something else. He's never he's never been a hero. But it's really I don't know, man, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: People were like, there was that unreleased track that got leaked from M's like fucking archives or whatever. The whole chorus was just shook shot yeah, and it was and I guess Dre was like.
Speaker 2: It was like like you may you may be on drugs and you don't care. I'm making a lot of money. Please don't get me murdered. Essentially, there was one time where Snoop was talking about how he was on a plane he thought they were gonna kill him. It was him, M Dre and I think somebody else, and he was in the back of the plane with a coat over his over his fucking what took over his Like his stomach with a blade is ready for you to come over. He was like, he comes here, I'm gonna stab him. It seems like such a hell, even even Snoop. Snoop is like another person that's he got off of a charge that sure he.
Speaker 1: Likely did well.
Speaker 3: A lot of those I mean, Tupac also had no well wasn't sure, but like.
Speaker 2: Ray Play though that's true, he did have a rape charge, but I mean, what you know it would be like.
Speaker 1: That that's crazy. It is crazy though, because that's it is crazy that like you think about somebody that and I have a problem with this. It's it's like somebody that I revered growing up, Mike Tyson, and I was like, he was convicted and served time for raping a woman, his wife, and it's just like, what's so difficult about not raping? It's it's what happened.
Speaker 2: The problem is this, right, this, This is where I articulate the problem, like why wouldn't I'm getting it, but.
Speaker 1: The problem like here we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: But the problem is that all of these people are not they're not adjusted people. They go into getting extreme amounts of power and then they're like I can do whatever I want effectively, because they go from having the ability to do nothing, they want to virtue whatever they want, and then they don't respect women obviously, so it turns into.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy words like why not just stop at rape, especially when you have all the money in the world where you can just pay any woman that is willing, you know what I'm saying, Instead of like it's not that d what do we got?
Speaker 2: What do we got?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: You really? You really should watch the net. I really does the scene with the guy. Yes, there's some good stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, he's had he had a rough upbringing.
Speaker 3: He was collecting this dude's semen in like Viles. Yeah, and then when he asked and then when he asked about it, he was like, we'll stop, let's stop collecting this.
Speaker 1: Guys. See, many asked questions. It's like, how could you not ask questions? Who's not gonna ask questions about that? Because I'm like, what are you doing with my semen? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's over years, it's saying great, great stuff.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared for Catsie bro I'm so genuinely terrified for that point.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think he should be on an island. I think she'll be fine. It seems like every it seems like there's no friends left. Really, who's left really in the Dinty camp?
Speaker 1: Is there? Dot Trump? I guess because was like he's abode, he's a good guy. Now, that would be the ultimate. I mean, he's already pardon every fucking part of Santos, shitty people. He's pardon is it's kind of why I want I was like, the one thing title is fan base. I'm like, I want you to go through the list of people he's pardoned. Yeah, that's that is true. That's true.
Speaker 3: It has literally like like uh, it's literally like Arkham Asylum. The people that he's like letting you go. It's like, Oh, a giant crocodile who has no morals, Let's throw him out into the street.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's it's the list of it pulls up unbelievable. Out of the petty wagon comes killer croc and the cops looses. He's like, have a good time, and he digs into the ground.
Speaker 1: And drags a woman with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once we find he's missing, we'll really go after him.
Speaker 1: He told me he changed. He told me he changed. He said, I'm a new man. Look at my old skin. I shedded my skin. That's my old mate. I'm bigger than I'm bigger, I'm more threatening.
Speaker 3: But it's it's a Maggie and the Ferocious Beast kind of situation.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm he said he said changed.
Speaker 1: He didn't say how he changed.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I've changed. It's like, yeah, I guess literally, that's true.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Kill someone again, just jump through somebody.
Speaker 3: They asked, They asked him, have you changed, and he's like yes, and the polygraph went true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, I guess he's better a hootograph on a crocodile person. And they were like, well, the polygraph is barely real.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not a real thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's real. It's real for like really naive people. But if you know how that works, it's very easy.
Speaker 2: You feel like it's not even real for naive people because I feel like it's just you. If you're a nervous person, anxiety, right, you're cooked. They'll be like, hey, what's your name, and you'll be like your name, and it'll be like there's a lot of like, not this is really my name.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The idea of using it is just to kind of psychological.
Speaker 2: It's to show face or something. Because when I was younger, I was like, why don't they just use it on every criminal? That's what my brain thought immediately, and I was gonna say, oh, there there should be no crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, first, like because because they it's not called a polygraph when you're a kid, it's called my detector, which is I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, why don't we.
Speaker 2: Use it on? For me to for some times like why don't use it on Michael Jackson's approved my innocent or not? That was like my first you don't occurrence. You know, you know you know that, you know they didn't want that, So you didn't want that, So you want that.
Speaker 1: To get you fuck it as soon as you get as soon as you get that, you're gonna know it's gonna be over.
Speaker 2: I'd be fine with that the fantasy is over, because I would have I would have No, it's probably way deeper than you could possibly. I would have been fine with it when I was younger, because when I was younger, I wasn't as much of a fan if it happened to me. Now, I've detached a little bit because I'm like, oh, people with money are just demons, So I.
Speaker 1: Got to expect it. Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if I was like maybe like seventeen, they did that to him and they found out all the function, I would have cried was out to sleep.
Speaker 1: Who who would who would absolutely devastate you to find out that they were like one of the world's most notorious sex kid, child traffickers or whatever. Alan Durschwitz, Oh okay, childhood here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weird Al I think would be devastated. Yeah, because like I did, you you are so non problematic. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm so problematic. That's why he's out there being a problematic and everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a smoke streen. Yeah, yeah, it would be.
Speaker 1: There's a whole catalog of parodies that it turns into. I remember sex crimes, right right, I mean years ago.
Speaker 3: I mean I've never talked about this publicly, but like in twenty eleven, I had a plan to kill weird Aw. All right, well, let's let's edit that out. Let's crub that out. I had a plan to I had a plan to kill weird Out, all right, all right, hold on, let me. I don't know how else to say it.
Speaker 2: Really, I had a plan to encounter, encounter.
Speaker 3: Encounter and kill weird Out because I was like, I don't want anything bad to come out about it, so we got to stuff him out.
Speaker 1: I have to stop. Yeah, I just I have to protect your I have to protect you. I go to mortalize you more by taking your life. No, that would be sad like that.
Speaker 3: That would be depressing if it came out somehow that Missu Rodgers was doing ship, that would really do devastating.
Speaker 1: I think that would destroy I think the world would fracture.
Speaker 2: That would be like that would that be it? That'd be like the race Warfi happened.
Speaker 1: That a jihattist actually in that world, I.
Speaker 2: Would like glow like a power Ranger and did not appear in like a Jiha to get up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Arab power Rangers. That's like the only version they didn't have. They have like so many different ninjas fucking aliens they had.
Speaker 2: Anything about what about what are Arab people? Gives off powerful helper that comes from Japan or America? Like why would Japan America have that idea?
Speaker 1: When Disney too?
Speaker 2: What would they look like?
Speaker 1: See when Disney would they look like? I mean, look, there was Ninja Rangers then they looked like ninjas. So what would are you saying Arabic warriors aren't cool?
Speaker 2: I think they're cool, So you think they're cool. What would they look like? Though, Derek, that's not the answer. I would ask you, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like behind there's there suits? Are their suits look like not? The people.
Speaker 2: Obviously Nindas weren't all Asian. Well, no, they weren't.
Speaker 1: They were not, they were, there were there was a mix of cast, right, so we get the Arab Rangers, right they show up because obviously why the Power Rangers only protect Angel Grove, So there should be Porangers everywhere theoretically, theoretically and even though there isn't. Even though there isn't, that's it's kind of insane.
Speaker 2: The rest of it was looking that was the main Rangers and Zero.
Speaker 1: That's why it was cool. Like in SBD, it made sense because they were actual squads and they would go everywhere, you know, like, oh, here's like a b there's this, and so it was protecting the world because what the fuck? Literally, only you gotta imagine there's Kaijus everywhere. It's only Zords and Angel Grove.
Speaker 2: And he's like, that's the only one wype of rangers, the Rangers of other places, but the only the like Raine, the Zero and the Mighty Morphine were only an Angel Grove. So if Rita was like, I'm gonna send a Kaiju to Detroit, Michigan, it will probably get killed. But if they send it to New York, if they.
Speaker 1: Would come out of the water and be like, ah, too much land and falls back down, and then they started. He starts eating himself. This god, you completely normal and safety consume and he's like he's glowing green.
Speaker 3: He's eating a monster like like he's on a cop, like a monster on a cop.
Speaker 2: His tonguees out before every bite, and you're like, that's dangerous. You're gonna bite your tongue.
Speaker 1: I think your tongue up before a bite of food is crazy as that means that is not so fair.
Speaker 2: I mean you're really trying to taste it. Really, Oh my god. Anyway, okay, mama, no, I can do bomb stretch myself.
Speaker 1: Now he's having bombing from there.
Speaker 3: His perspective is crazy. He's having like welcome to dairy hallucinations. Fucking ridiculous. Anyway, it's a good documentary. You should watch it. What else happened?
Speaker 1: What we're talking about trying to figure out what else happened? We had a speaking of a damn I had it. I just dropped it. We're gonna bring up tempoole. Yeah, I had a transition speaking of a.
Speaker 2: Speaking of shiny headed characters like power Rangers. We got Timothy Poole stretch.
Speaker 3: But I get it diabolic speaking of diabolical bomb.
Speaker 2: And Apulse would create a temple.
Speaker 1: She would though she went to terrorize the populace and be like, let's make them dumb and bring this fucking half this guy just and then I guess Rita would you tat reader Posa? Absolutely? I was more interested in Scorpiona.
Speaker 2: Though Scorpoona had me acting peculiar. That was like backwards brother. I was like, this suit is this suit has come on? Can this That's when I realized, I'm like, this wasn't normally a kid show. I'm a kid and I see Scorpion and I'm like, all right. I was like, that is you wouldn't design that for children, essentially, because I'm sure it awakened a lot of people. I feel like those are my first like girl crushes was like Trainy obviously Kimberly Tanya, and I was like, oh, these are the first kime.
Speaker 1: The mid triff was awakening for me. That was a good one because she would wear a lot of crop top all the time and fucking like short jean shorts.
Speaker 2: That would rocky though too rocky would crop tops to I.
Speaker 1: Mean if I would have saw that first, maybe I would. I got lucky. I thought the moves I thought I thought was the moose.
Speaker 4: You're right, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I love that. I do what you meant. But also I forgot which one Rocky the squirrel. He's a squirrel, right, he's a squirrel. Yeah, with like a little goggle, remember a terrorist. Hey, let's go there, let's go. Oh again, I really want to do this. We gotta go. I'm an we gotta go, we gotta go. We're gonna go. How devastating would it be for you to like Little Saint James?
Speaker 2: I was drunk on kid, but I had to go drunk kid.
Speaker 1: But oh god.
Speaker 3: A photograph comes out of like grainy photographs of like Little Saint James come out, and it's a bunch of people. It's like black white photos of people, and then like a really blurry Bullwinkle, like real like he's like, that's.
Speaker 1: That's is it? Does it look like bow Wing?
Speaker 2: Does it look like bow Winkle where he's drawn or is it literally a moose?
Speaker 1: It looks like it looks like the live action film. It looks so animated, still so animated. It's like a Roger rabbit type situation. Almost, yeah, but like it's blurry, so it like it's kind of like it could be a code hanger. You know, you're not super sure, but like you're damn sure.
Speaker 2: It's like the bird that's suffering, like the Wizard of Oz on the side view. But then if I thought it was a munchkin.
Speaker 5: Hanging from oh right, I forgot about that, the fake funny if that was a munchkin, that's good lore that it is good. It's unfortunate that it's obviously not true, right, but it's unfortunate or well, yeah, because I just like it's a cool story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kills himself on the set of Wizard of is hard person. Yeah, look, I'm not saying the circumstances are cool. I'm saying the end result is an interesting story that would be cool if it was true. Yea interesting, Like is it like Bullwinkle being on Epstein Island? Right? Exactly? Very In fact, I.
Speaker 3: Think I think I think the real story is that a bunch of did kill himself on the set of Wizard of Oz or like while he was working for a Wizard of Oz. But it's not on you know, you don't see the guy in your body or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like the idea him being attacked by a Yorkshire terrier and being completely Dominantoto.
Speaker 1: Toto got him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, total kills him and he fights, he's fighting back against total, Like it's not totals, it's like getting a free kill.
Speaker 1: But he's still he's still definitely loses, still definitely loses. He's still like all that.
Speaker 2: He and then they washed. They were like, oh, yeah, totals, totals, totals got one.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because Toto is a pathetic dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're also, you know, quite pathetic humans at least when it comes to stature.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was like looking into Wicked right, like like what it actually like how it ties into the Wizard of Oz and it just doesn't it technically does?
Speaker 1: It's completely fake?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not. What do you mean it's a story made how how how so faked it? It's not real. Explain yourself, sir. Like it's like, it doesn't make it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense for it to have It doesn't make sense that those things happen in the same world The Wizard of Us can't happen in Wicked.
Speaker 1: Or it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It's a prequelot.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to really capture it. What a part doesn't what a part? What part doesn't make sense? You know?
Speaker 3: The tin man in Wicked is so agro, dude, he's really really like.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kill that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill crazy. Like I watched the movie and you see the movie is like, that's not this, that's not that.
Speaker 3: Can't happen. That can't have been the same. These aren't the same.
Speaker 1: And the books, he's pretty brutal.
Speaker 2: What books was? You know, it's a book series, it's a.
Speaker 3: Film, idiot, I watched it.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's no such thing as books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, books aren't real. I don't know if you know about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't even know what a book is. I don't even know what that word means. So, yeah, yeah, it's crazy. Whatever I just said is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a movie, then there's clip and then they're real. There nothing else and picture just movie.
Speaker 1: No move is Wicked the prequel? Yeah technically, yeah, here you go.
Speaker 6: Candice Owens is a fucking evil scumbag. She is a degenerate cunt.
Speaker 3: Apparently like his effect for effect dude, apparently is his compound or whatever you got, like shot rated.
Speaker 1: Did you see that he's talking about he's like losing he's losing his ship because he's scared because the chicken is coming home to roost. Yeah, I mean, wow, what O.
Speaker 2: What a surprise this Russian assets finally uh getting turned and.
Speaker 3: He's talking about like how he's like this is gonna be like the he might like stop the show or whatever. He's like, oh, you know, we're we're we're losing ground to Candace. Because Candas is doing the he has the nerve to say, can this is uh uh what is it? Playing to the extremes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, him had the audacity insane fucking taking money like espionage man essentially being a fucking treacherous snake and tricks excreence. Yeah, she's crazy, she's crazy. She's pamming it up hard. But come on, I found out that I found that out way before YouTube. Like, brother, that's the thing, Like, what are you doing? I feel like we done Ben knew this, we been new. Yes, that's the thing that I heard Candice someone's talking. I was like, oh, I don't respect her. Uracoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you remember her? I was like like the moments I was like, oh, you're a cooon.
Speaker 1: Do you remember her old us name? Do you remember her old user name when she made the transition to conservative coon can coup? What is that? What even is that? No? But that was nothing. There's a bar but rolled off though, Yeah, like how it sounded. But do you remember I remember what it was? Do you remember? Yeah? I don't remember it all. So so it was, yeah, she's suf away E Servaccoon, No red pill black, which was it? It was somebody else because like, oh, all these freaks were all talking about red pill this and then she's a black woman. She was red pill black and immediately clocked it. Even I would say pre Griftuh, oh my god, trans content creators where yeah, uh white Blair white, pre like pure grift. When like I was still cool with her.
Speaker 2: She clocked it right.
Speaker 1: Everyone clocked it. We all saw it. We're all every funk this. So even the ones that were like Center Right and Ship were like, what the fuck is this? And then remember they went on the Dave Ruben shows and they argued and Dave Ruben lost like twenty years of life trying to moderate it, and his eyes were so sunken in and he had no soul left. It was crazy when he was looking rainbows gay like it like it's a week and like I need I need a replenished come, I need d husband, I need you. He's strapped to the roof like husband. Right away, he just cranes his necker. It's like it's like a chicken. And when it rains, Thank you, husband, You're welcome. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Dave Rubert, You're welcome, Dave, Dave Rubert.
Speaker 1: By crazy Hey, by the way, by the way, oh thank you. I know you're gay too, anyway, Yeah, fucking yeah. So they're they're going at it. It's kind of a there's been like a right kind of civil war going on for for a little bit. Now it's getting pretty spicy. Man.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like watching it.
Speaker 1: And it's so really popped it off the hardest because she I think she I don't know, I think she's trying to milk. She's being sued by Macron, right, and by French Macrone and her wife for anyone that doesn't know, long story short, right, she cand of stones kept saying, hey, mcrone's wife is trans man or is a man, and so she's trans with absolutely zero evidence, and then they even try to introduce evidence so she would stop, and then she would just ignore it because she just wants to keep going. So she's all about the bag rights getting sued, knows that she's probably gonna lose an epic fashion don't have to settle a shitload of money, So it feels like she's just trying to milk as much as she can while this is happening for her defense and everything that's going on, because she's saying things about Charlie Kirk that everyone that's close to Charlie are like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: She's shipping all over turning Port, USA, and the people at Turning Point you would say, like, bro, what are you talking about? Like you're his wife is the head of this and you're shitting all over her company. You can't be, you know, looking out for the Kirk of state. And also, you know, so she's in it for himself. And then Miley Anopolis came back to that and he called everybody gay. He's saying, Charlie Kirk is gay and everyone's gay, and.
Speaker 3: He's Benny Johnson was gay, which he well, yeah, well, first of all, let's be clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like a lot of other people are absolutely gay. They know.
Speaker 3: There's people that I know for sure are gay. Benny Johnson is definitely gay.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Charlie Kirk I think is probably gay. I think he might be by at least By at least at least by. I think Matt Wallash is probably gay most likely.
Speaker 1: I think that Beard is just like brothers, also a pedophile because he allegedly, I'll say, because in a radio thing he talked about women being most fertile at or I should say girls being most fertile at sixteen or something. Yeah, like he like had a talking point about that, and I'm like, if you're making talking points like that, I can deduce that you're fucking perfect.
Speaker 2: It's weird you're dancing and a place you should not be dancing at all.
Speaker 1: It's like, as an adult you're saying that, is even because then the kid wouldn't say it, so it's just you would only say it as an adult, and it's I'm sorry, allegedly happens to come across this.
Speaker 3: There's another guy that I think is gay.
Speaker 1: But I don't remember. I don't have a few. Michael Knowles another guy who played a gay character. He was guy. Yeah, but he's like a gay character.
Speaker 2: He's gay, and he also like talks extreme about gay people, which is like you're well, you're good, like it's it's like it's like you're gay.
Speaker 1: Stephen openly admitted absolutely he was doing something. He was fighting gay. He did gay Ship in college. You're Gay is the Boy, which is hilarious.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: I feel like, who's not gay? Possibly even though he sounds gay, Ben Shapiro, Ben Sabinia, I don't think he's gay, like he sounds gay. He was like I'm gay.
Speaker 2: I don't think Ben Shapiro just sounds weak, just sounds weak.
Speaker 1: I'm using gay, non homosexual.
Speaker 3: I love what video that you see a video of him like it's like from.
Speaker 2: Almost knocking himself out.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's I saw the video of what it's supposed to if that's been but I think that's funny.
Speaker 1: Funny to believe it's It's like the Hassan Dog thing where it's like I'm just gonna believe it's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, I don't think that. I don't actually think that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a stream awards that fucking that happened. That was a Yeah, that was a fucking disaster crap. I was like, Yo, this is okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, this is You're just not funny. They're not funny.
Speaker 1: Oh so they're trying to do it.
Speaker 3: They're trying to do like a roast almost crowd work, and it's like pseudo roast, pseudo like awards show.
Speaker 1: They're trying to do like didn't have any real comics up there. No, it's all streamers and they're just yeah.
Speaker 2: You guys said no to be like a like, what what are you stupid? No have real comments. No shade to most streamers. Honestly, I don't. I don't really care about you much, like at all. But I don't think you guys are doing the worship. But I think a lot of them like doing crowd work at that. The person they chose also not.
Speaker 1: It's not a she was doing it fan? Who is that? Even she's a Asian woman. That's all I know is that the one that like got attacked recently or something or I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: They there's like, oh no, they all bleed together to be the streamer girls, So totally what you mean. So it's like there, I know one of them because he's part black, and I know some of.
Speaker 1: These old guard to Cinderella, Cuty Cinderella. Yeah. Yeah that it's cut and freaking yeah, and now I'm starting to fall off.
Speaker 2: On those are the ones from like those are like OG streamers like before like stream became a real job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are not og Pokey Maine are o g maybe like like now no, I wouldn't even say that really yeah, o g OG streamers is like actually Destiny genuinely yes, what time was Destly streaming when it was justin TV? Still? What time?
Speaker 2: Arrange though? That's even twenty ten?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like around that time, because I think he was streaming around that twelve. Yeah, so later twelve.
Speaker 2: Valkyra is one of the She is actually one of the ones I was doing because I remember seeing valkyray a long time ago, like when twitch places Pokemon just came out, when like that was like two thousand and like twelve maybe twitch place Pokemon. Yeah, and I didn't I think him around like twenty twelve years That's when I first found out about it, and I was like, this is interesting, and I was like I got bored really.
Speaker 1: Fast, and I was like, okay, cool, and I moved on. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But no, like the the it was just not it was it wasn't good. The jokes were bad. The confidence in the jokes was poor, so like they landed even worse than they would have if like a confident person had made a bad joke, you know, like like they can recover it, they can recover the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just was funny. Well it was funny.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the joke, but it's the happens stance of the joke. Was the fact that one of them, I think a fan fan is her name. She made fun of Kai Sinnat for looking like p Diddy, and he actually does look a little like people I've seen the pits. Actually he actually does so joke. Sure, no, it's like not even like it's one of those things where it's not even a funny coincid, he looks a ton like him.
Speaker 3: It's I understand, it's you gotta deliver that joke with confidence. The joke was delivered. That's kind of the thing. It's like, you can't That was you right, and it's like, ah.
Speaker 1: You fucked it up.
Speaker 2: You got a bulldog, you got you got, you got him, not care, you gotta go there.
Speaker 3: And then she was like and then afterwards, like the silence came up, and then somebody else was like, at least make it. At least if you're gonna make a joke, make it funny, which is like.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Bare minimum critic, like that was dumb criticism to make, honestly, But.
Speaker 3: And then she she went back and then she said something like I was just saying that because his haircut, and it's like you lost it, you lost it, you lost it. There were a couple of things like that where I'm just like, I don't know, man, I just don't think it's like either had I either hire a host with the skill set of hosting right kind of why wouldn't you do it?
Speaker 2: Bare Minimum don't do that particularly funny like that like that like go up there and really like clean up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there are something, well, there's real comics that like get a New York guy. Just just fish to somebody out of New York, even if you don't know who the fuck they are, They're gonna be a thousand times funnier, like they' to be like, oh, here here's the assignment, here's these people. I think they wanted to keep it within streaming house. I guess I don't understand within that. I don't know. If you want to keep it in house, then don't do the comedian angle, because number one, no one's looking for that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, here's the thing about it too, it's this isn't like the Game awards, right, people aren't there to hear like, oh, what's the next new thing. This is just it is just an award show to celebrate your industry. It doesn't have to be like this entertaining thing, right, Yeah, what's the point.
Speaker 1: I agree? But like that's what that's how award shows go. Now, I'd go up there, like even like Shane Gillis, he'd be like, I don't care about this, but you give him a bag. He's like, you know, I don't make fun of these idiots. It'll be fun. And then I would.
Speaker 3: You can't imagine him saying the words like these people's names, Yeah, it would.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be really weird, it would be very famous. What the fuck is a brush?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Like that a.
Speaker 2: Fucking narutal character.
Speaker 1: You would see him for the first time and like, oh my god, it looks like Diddy Yoda.
Speaker 2: He's like he makes bro esque jokes, be like Yoda guy looks like diddyos that Diddy. It's a little ditty fucking h.
Speaker 1: What is it a YouTube or the year burnt peanut? Like that's what he goes like this. I don't think this is I gotta give my money back. I gotta get my money back. Ye. I can't imagine him saying.
Speaker 2: I got to get my money back, get my money back, like he's getting paid. I gotta get I gotta get my back.
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever, Oh, you gotta give this money back. I don't even I don't even want to check for this anymore. I'm leaving a mid show. He abandons the show.
Speaker 1: That would be so funny, larious. Things don't get dunks, don't get messed up. Like this reminds me, you know what.
Speaker 3: They reminded me that this whole scenario reminds me of when nor McDonald was on YouTube Live in twenty eleven or something with like fucking cast him g and like some.
Speaker 1: Of those older people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never saw that dude it's fucking amazing because he's like, oh Hardy. He goes like all the day, he's reading the cards and he's like Harley Morenstein is here all the stars, and he's like he just does not care at all.
Speaker 2: He's so disruptive it's insane. Like his nature is like I'm just gonna go here and just fuck it up.
Speaker 3: I think fucking like was there and they were asking him a question about like or like one of the questions was like kill baby Hitler because it was like privately twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: It's like the kind of thing that you would ask.
Speaker 3: But like and he was like, oh yeah, I'd be I'd go back, but I'd be afraid that I get lost in his beautiful eyes, cast under his spell. I'm maybe I'll join, you know, And like it was everybody was like all right, right.
Speaker 1: It was like norm stops. He showed up in like sweatpants. You didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: But that's kind of I don't know. You either go that router or you'd go a little bit more straight with it and you don't need.
Speaker 1: Much or straight. It'd just be like the people that I don't know, man, that that's I feel like that's what the that's what the people would prefer. The people that watch dreams and shit, they're not watching. They're watching people do nothing. It's hours, So why wouldn't they be fine with a very mundane, chill environment just celebrating stuff and being like, oh cool, they won this award. These people have been vacuuming, by the way, it's not coming through the mice probably, but likeas just now, yeah, are they like preparing that thing or what's going on? I don't know.
Speaker 3: They better be selling. They better be selling this apartment because like the vacuuming is like it doesn't stop.
Speaker 1: They have really powerful vacuum too, right, it sounds like a fucking industrial sounds that you could suck the skin off of a person with that thing. I kind of feel like I'm losing oxygen. Yeah, they're actually gassing us out. They're sick of hearing our show, like through the thin walls.
Speaker 2: Funny at dude trying to gas is that we open it. It's a fucking tube right behind the fucking green ski. There's fucking various smoke colors of smokes coming into the room.
Speaker 3: Cool invisible odorless vapors, but like you put on like a what is it like like an infrared or something like something. It's just completely cloudy.
Speaker 1: O my god. Will we finish the ship keep? Will we continue the show with gas masks? That'd be funny. Yeah, okay, that'd be good. All right, I'm glad you guys are on board.
Speaker 2: I have a gas mask.
Speaker 1: So do you actually why? Why do you have? Why you don't worry about my life? I mean I'm worried about it. It's a little weird that you at some point I'm just felt like you needed a gas But I'm just really out there. Okay, the way Doomday prep thing.
Speaker 3: I've been watching, I've been watching a little bit of that IT show. I mean I've been skipping. I mean yeah, I skipped to the parts that are interesting parts. I skipped to the parts.
Speaker 1: All the character parts are missing, all like that. It's this the game.
Speaker 2: He speeds up ship, he skips through stuff, absorbing fractions of things, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, it's that this is Spider Man, where Spider Man, this.
Speaker 3: Is this is the first this is the first time I've done this with a show where I was like I was watching it, I was like there were certain casting decisions and like the way the characters talk to each other. I was like, I can already tell like, I'm not gonna love this, So I was like, I was just like, I want to see the I want to see the parts with the fucking weird ship.
Speaker 1: And I'm really lost.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy. In my world, he would have died for that. In my perfect world, somebody would have came like, I don't know, I don't get it. They would have grabbed you by the nape of your neck and dragon, I'm serious, I don't get Why is he called penny Wise? Does he have a lot of money and he's smart?
Speaker 1: He's smart. By the way, did you see that the people stupid seventy seventy drew nick We got tagged in a Nickel stupid drying. It was on Twitter that I saw. It's pretty good. It's not bad at all.
Speaker 3: I got a penny Wise is an immaculate cousin nicol stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm so over. He's a nice guy. I am over.
Speaker 2: I think I'm over Twitter too. Actually, I think that is. I think it's finally done for me.
Speaker 3: Truly, I have kind of hit it. I've kind of hit the the max where I'm kind of like, I don't know if I get anything out of this.
Speaker 1: I think my final straw was literally this morning is on the train, I'm like, all right, you know, I'll check because I haven't been checking. Oh, I'll check Twitter. The first thing I see is a guy saying, oh, are people say RFK is a health risk from you know, from the misinformation? But here he is a seventy one year old doing twenty pull ups with the shirt and tie on. True, it's true. And I was just like, I can't deny that. Why am I here?
Speaker 2: Like I can't look at that on steroids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how does that even happen anything to do with anything? Like oh he's really strong?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: And then but that means that he's not a health risk and he doesn't spread missing.
Speaker 2: For I was just like, I think it's the doctor Mike trying to talk to them is the most insane thing. I can't because he's like, he's like, I understand what you're saying, but how are we biased? And they're not, we really save lives, and they're like, yeah, but there's there's there's fucking there's it's not my fault, was Nickel stupid?
Speaker 1: There's there's what is it called.
Speaker 2: There's there's fucking politics, and there's reasons why you guys would be biased, and it's like, but but there's not for this guy who has no clue what he's doing. Yeah, he's not accepting bribes, but his son is literally his son is Nickel stupid, condamnated all. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He blame He fucking blames Nichols National TV at the Union, no one, no context because they didn't even hear pennywise first.
Speaker 3: He's assuming everybody just understands what he's trying to say.
Speaker 1: He's like, what.
Speaker 2: Really down one?
Speaker 1: Oh god, dude, I would know you can't say our name. I would be like the show, we're gonna rebrand immediately immediately, because then all of those darf k people are just gonna show up in the comments that they.
Speaker 3: What's a good podcast for us? What should we what should we rebrand.
Speaker 1: To if we ever had the that's a good yeah, huh, I know. He just call us as the fighter and the kid. Just take this what's his name's podcast?
Speaker 2: Just take another podcast, shops podcast?
Speaker 1: Is it even around anymore? I think they're holding on by a thread.
Speaker 3: Holding on by a little, only a little speckle.
Speaker 1: I can't confirm that. I just last time I saw one of those we just take videos they were shipping on.
Speaker 2: I think we just take Brandon shops podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is I don't even know what he does anymore because he used to have like the big brown something and then I don't know what the fuck is. I have no idea. He used to have a taco truck thing, but that sucked because he's the worst interviewer of all time. He had a taco truck when he mean so he would so what he would do he would sorry, not taco truck, he would do he would do a rucks in La. You would do mma interviews, which I love the concept where they're going to hit a taco truck and then interview like a fighter, except for he's the worst interviewer of all time, and he likes to talk about himself, and when somebody starts talking, he interrupts them immediately with an anecdote about himself. And I remember in real time, we have a time when I was like ten and something happened to me. Yep, yep, just that's it over. He would be really, you'd be very good at I'm practicing I'm practicing. It was wow. I was just like, wow, you took a million dollar idea because MMA media was exploding and just destroyed it immediately.
Speaker 2: It's funny, that's how bad every guy's sucked dick now, So really like, so how much you? How terrible are you? Was like, I'm not terrible, but I do take men's heads and I squeeze them with all my might.
Speaker 1: And then I punched and to.
Speaker 2: You know, squeezing my dick earlier, you know how you squeeze. I squeezed my dick and a little peepee.
Speaker 1: Came out dick and it looked like pipe cleaner.
Speaker 2: Now, but I want an interview. Could be he scares the funk out of me. But I I like him, man, I like him as a fighter. He's terrify. It's like something you can see in his eyes. There's something.
Speaker 1: Fishing link kind of you see the forehead on him.
Speaker 2: Don't say that because if he gets near est, that sir work cooked.
Speaker 1: I think he's too nice. I think he has a nice guy You like people of like I normally, you know, I'm not a fan of religion, but like he takes the nice and charitable parts of Islam pretty seriously, unless you know behind the scenes he's cooking children. But you know, as far as his public image and donating and respect and all that stuff, I'm like, he seems like that.
Speaker 2: He's a white Muslim from fucking, rushing, terrifying creature. That's what is the scariest.
Speaker 1: Versical wrestling bears, and that is crazing dirt. I don't think they have food in a Dakistan. If he, if he he comes at you like this, it's cooked. He got a bunch of eye frames and he's like.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's got a prayer matt built out of a bear that he wrestled the day.
Speaker 2: He wrestled up bear till it died. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: He wrestled barn till it died and it became a prayer man and.
Speaker 1: He took most of its strength. Yeah, he could have it all and have enough time. I think we gotta we gotta figure out. We gotta in the very in the likely event that r F K Junior mentions our show in a way that in a way that in a way that uh uh, what's the what's the word implicates us we should have new names ready to go. I think, you know, for the show, for the show I think, I think, I think we should do our best to Like I want to have a show called the Andrew Shall's Podcast or something, you know what I mean, like or.
Speaker 3: Just something you see the thing and Andrew podcast. And he's not a part of it at all.
Speaker 1: I love nothing to do. I don't even think he has a podcast called great that I think, can can we do that? I don't see why not We'll have He's not the only person in the world and Andrew should right exactly, so like I think, I think what it will do, We'll have I'll buy like a fucking I don't know, like a plush and I'll put it on the counter. It's like, this is Andrew Shulls.
Speaker 3: This is I named him Andrew Shulls, and this is the centerpiece for a new show, the and the Andrew Show.
Speaker 1: I would just push back and be like, this has nothing to do with the comedian Andrew Schultz. I don't know what this is. You guys are even person. It's an acrony. It all stands for something somehow. We gotta figure out what's your where's your white board? I don't know what happened to it. Somehow. I don't know how I lose a whiteboard. That's a good one podcast that they didn't steal anything, steal anything else, nobody cameras, just take another day. It was Joe Rogan. Didn't we wait? Didn't we wait a minute? We did that the Joe Rogan podcast. It was like a really old episode. It was that was ages. I have no hope of her scroll and try to find it. You kept saying something.
Speaker 2: So and a gosh, they didn't think he bought his wife on the fucking the podcast a flagrant.
Speaker 1: It just made it worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've just made it worse. I was like, I cannot believe they somehow made this worse.
Speaker 1: I don't I didn't say anything, just she just like I.
Speaker 2: Thought, popping pussy men. I was just out dancing about it. Doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: First okay, first of all, we did talk about it last evergot we did? Yeah, that's fine. And then okay, anyway, uh no, sorry, a little bit of a vocal I A Cassia is fucked. That's all I can say. Never and I'm like, oh my god, Myron started the whole thing. Myron hasn't quit, but he's.
Speaker 2: The without him because it was he came out because Fresh and Fit came on a long time ago, and Akasha was being a hostile in but in a good way. He was basically calling them like fucking children essentially that are stunted because like the way that they behave, which is very true the manosphere, like fucking like thirteen year.
Speaker 1: Olds essentially the way they behave. And then Myron never forgot that. And finally, when all that information, his friend, his his his vindictive, his audience started drip feeding him the cosh stuff, you know, because that's what people do, right you look and common oh, look what somebody said, and look with this or every I remember every once in a while somebody would tag me, like they're not just talking about me, they tagged me to make sure, or if I say something about somebody, they make sure they tag that person, just trying to you know, like these drama filled people. I'm like, bro, I'm not trying to have an argument with this person. I'm just saying that this person is terrible because they are.
Speaker 2: And him getting in on the person someone is like, yo, didn't making fun of Hitler? Hey Hitler, do you see this?
Speaker 1: Did you see this? Hitler? I remember like, somebody did that with the Ian Miles Chong because we were making fun of him, that's what. And someone tagged him news I forgot, I didn't whatever. But I'm like, what is the point of him even responding, because we all know he doesn't live in America. He's never He's like, I think he's been here once as far as I've seen. Evidently he came here once in San Francisco for a job and never again.
Speaker 2: Then didn't get the job and went back on something.
Speaker 1: It was some gaming related thing a very long time ago, and does not live here and still pretends that he does. Yeah, he saw that. He saw that, and he was like, man, this podcast main keep saying I'm gonna go flash bang a dog, and he was like, damn, I ran out of flash bank.
Speaker 3: I ran out of dogs and flashbags.
Speaker 2: If Son gets elected, I'm fucking leaving.
Speaker 3: Got to the living army supply, load up on flashbanks and dogs and dogs.
Speaker 2: If Zorn fucking gets elected as mayor, I'm leaving New York.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 2: There was somebody on fucking It's on Twitter said that, and there's many people in the comms, like you live in Argentina.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of that.
Speaker 2: It was a while they.
Speaker 3: Even he got caught because like he tweeted something like that. It was like a tweet from him, uh, but it was like implying that he was an American, you know, and I live here or whatever, and then he deleted it and said like recently deleted, and then if you looked up that exact tweeted, it was like from some other random account, So he clearly meant to He clearly meant to post it on like some sock. It's so weird that people even have the time or the patients to even.
Speaker 1: Have a sock, Like why even rich grifters can you just like use a bot to do Like I don't know, do you know who that Jack's posia Bic guy is?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, like the head of one of those brims guy. He's like he's the head of one of those accounts to.
Speaker 1: And it's like this guy has like a big platform with all that he used to like have sex with Charlie Kirk or whatever, like they were all like buddy buddy and all that stuff. And I'm like, you have a lot of money clearly because they're all grifting and you have time to do in Wokeness as well, because people started clocking his tweets and in Wokeness tweets and how they were being posted at very similar times, and they're like, bro, it's how how that is so pathetic. I can't believe you're doing this.
Speaker 2: And it was before they were getting paid in Wokeness existed before the check mark thing.
Speaker 1: That's truely, Yeah, that's so earnest. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we move on to some questions. Yeah, I don't really know if there's anything else that we forgot.
Speaker 1: We've got at the bottom of the barrel. Good luck to I'm trying to find this good luck to Diddy on in his very best luck. I wish him well.
Speaker 3: I wish him well, I wish did he well? I do you think he's gonna get a pardon?
Speaker 1: Do you think I think he would have gotten it? Would surprised.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe he would have gotten it before the doc. It's I think it's still very possible. I think it's less possible now.
Speaker 1: He might even just get it after it, like uh, right on his way out, you know, his.
Speaker 3: Way out, just like he just throw Diddy outside that in some way would actually be worse.
Speaker 1: But no, man, trying to find that episode. Uh, why you're reading the questions because I want to see what that Joe Rogan pot because we came.
Speaker 3: We made a podcast we had remember we had an episode I think called the Joe Rogan Podcast.
Speaker 1: It was something very similar but just shitty. Yeah, and I think I put your face instead of his face on the logo or something. Who knows. Yeah, I'll find it. I can't gotta just run.
Speaker 3: Well while he searches for that, let me let me let me tell you that you can go to patreon dot com slash SNAr.
Speaker 1: Can't remember that, Yeah, ask us a question. You could toss this a little story. Look at him washing his little hands. There, Oh, there it is. It's just it's just spelled. So it was a number two though, the Joe Joe and and ian Ian Rogan, the Joe so j O Rogan Experienced two. And then it just has Kingston's face and the logo.
Speaker 3: So we should name this next episode the Joe Rogan whatever. The next episode of the Joe Rogan is. Yeah, because you're like, we should just name it the Joe Rogan Experience number like number.
Speaker 1: See how many people click? Yeah, dude, is completely confused people. Hey, people, will man when I real quick when I was trying to undercut Tim Pole's song that he was releasing, Oh yeah, ever wanted and I was like, I'm gonna make a song way better in three days, you know when he probably worked on it for a long time in the music video and everything.
Speaker 3: So I dropped a song and people thought it was a cover.
Speaker 1: Right or something. He's fucking stupid fans. The lyrics are completely different, there's a cover similar. It was a great cover, and then they fucking shit him money on his podcast, the what do you call it? The super Chats and we're like, did you see the some black guy covered your song? And he's like, I haven't seen it, but but I heard it. Not mean sorry. So he's like, I've heard about it, but I haven't heard it yet. And he's like that's cool. I thot I should get him on the show sometime, and I'm like, maybe, so funny, you should have taken it somebody. You can have snuck us in and you're gonna come up with like a bag, yeah whatever, Like we we would have both been in the bag. Should have been trench coat, the classic trench ca So we're just he's the top. He thinks you're the topic. You're definitely Derek, Like he just sees your face. Yep, that's you. But yeah, just like I remember, you haven't changed a bit, You're still yeah. Anyone due to the show. He invited me on the show and I couldn't do it. I thought about it because I was like, oh, this is gonna be hilarious a day that will live in infamy because I was just gonna shit on him. But then I was like, I don't want to be in his presence. I really don't compound.
Speaker 2: Huh, doublest dangerous game you asked it, Maybe.
Speaker 1: Would have something weird could have happened.
Speaker 3: Probably would have been probably have like trapdoors y, you know what I mean, you compartments would let me over with a.
Speaker 1: Skateboard and ship. It would have put a fucking trunk up your ass.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Anyway, you can go to Patreon Compass to start tanking. You can get a question right on the show, as well as a bunch of other ship early access to exclusive episodes.
Speaker 1: All that jazz a.
Speaker 3: Deer folding Fin's legs like lawn chairs rode in good episode.
Speaker 1: It's a good scene I know that scene, I don't know anything about the context of an episode. M he goes, Hey, all, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I've been super depressed and you guys actually helped me through this year, Like you wouldn't even believe the amount of times I felt like shouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: Cheer myself up and look for some clips. I looked for some clips of the pot, particularly pizza time with the Great Under a bit I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember there. I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what we were doing with the bit though, I just remember the impression. Yeah, I'm still working on myself to try to get sober in my third week right now, So wish me luck all that Geisha aside, well for good luck to you all that three weeks.
Speaker 1: Congrats, I'm exactly fifty nine minutes sober. Uh. All that all that games to the side. What animated series has made you cry or pretty close to it? Obviously? Mine is Adventure Time? Adventure Time? Bak you cry? Is it a time? Sad?
Speaker 2: There's that last last episode made me cry. I was crying like real last time.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's like not the same type of comedy. But Rick and Morty has some moments.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: There's some moments where it's heavy and you're like what the fuck and like it could choke you up. Yeah, garbage peel kids for me. Yeah, yeah, read sharks when they dive in the street, you know, just swear when they said there's a ruining property.
Speaker 3: When they said Jos, they said, when they said Jos, Colin told me like they I was streaming. We were streaming this like Marvel Cosmic Avengers, like Brawler Game, and he was telling me like, yeah street Scharks they said they said Joss instead of awesome. And the fact that he felt like you needed to clarify, like, oh it was they were trying to say awesome.
Speaker 1: Like you didn't know. It was like just so you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: An animated show Mummies Alive.
Speaker 2: I definitely got me to cry.
Speaker 1: Did Mummies Alive? You just watch the show? Of course?
Speaker 2: No? Well you watched it is your Yeah, that show was not my error. I was watching because I was catching it from random Bull the toys Man. You had to fucking so jealous. Sharks Mummies Alive was so fucking cool had ripped her. Oh mummi's a lie.
Speaker 1: I let's not a little bigger ugger. Last Airbender gets sad in some places. I never think Last Embers got pretty good.
Speaker 3: Some I think the Uncle Iro stuff is really it is genuine when.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the son, Okay, that's it almost to that.
Speaker 1: It tears me up. That's genuinely depressing. I don't know, made me cry. It's hard for me. It's hard for cartoons to do it, to be honest from movies not. It depends on the mood like that sure Land before time had lamb before like a lot of don blue stuff. That's not fair, fucking like a fair ship. That's not fair.
Speaker 2: Some more movies. They were talking about movies.
Speaker 1: That's that is fair. The question is animated series.
Speaker 2: It's a series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha made me cry? What do you say?
Speaker 2: The mask cartoon show me?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: You don't watched the Mass Show?
Speaker 1: The Mass Show did not make you kid? Did what happened in the mask because he was so free? You know Stanley yell Natz that's holes right, that's holes. I knew it was a Stanley fretupid. It was very close only dumb name.
Speaker 2: It was really impressive. It was like he was so free, he was so unburdened by everybody's bullshit. You're fucking just and I just I wanted to be him so bad. I wanted to be I still want to be the mask of video of my life. I wish I was the mask.
Speaker 1: You're gushing with diary right now, you're fullish, fullish. I wish I was the mask.
Speaker 2: I could just go around and just fucking terrorize the world and not be able to be responsible for anything I've done.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. You know what almost made me cry was Sailor Moon So there was which episode. It was the one battye that became so a lot of the old cartoons back and they always had this one battye like Dino Bot and beast Warts where they flipped up talking about so same thing and neft flight. If anyone watched the Sailor Moon net flight, he fucking he became good and he sacrificed himself and it was crazy. There's this one regular chick, just a regular ass bitch that believed in him the whole time, and he basically sacrificed himself and when he was all fucked up and all impaled. She was so trying to save him. She has regular she almost like pulled like the ship out of her out of so it was like one of those things was like whoa. It was like the the resolve of like you know, of human spirit almost like pulled that shit out even though they're all like doing superhuman shit essentially, and it was crazy like it's almost like when we do that one, you push it back before. It was like one of those moments, and it was really endearing that seeing the sacrifice and in a show that clearly ten year old girls are watching essentially and being like, whoa, look what they're putting in this This is good content when it normally is absolute trash like this show is normally just it's like, you know what there is?
Speaker 3: There is that episode also of a Futurama with the dog.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, don't fucking I don't even I don't even like that being mentioned, dude, that's how much about it Jurassic bark right, it's probably what it's mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know when he finds it in case, dude, this episode with his brother that ship made me the very end.
Speaker 3: That is so good so by the way I looked up I looked up Saddest cartoons, and number three is fucking American Dad.
Speaker 1: So it's clearly not that there's no shot. There's no shot, I refused.
Speaker 2: There's a very there's a very very cute moment of American Dad, like when.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine, I can't it's very it's comes on the fish or something mouth I'm I was like to come.
Speaker 2: But but there was a moment where there's like him, where him and his wife are going to a really bad spot and he like met a future version of himself for some reason who came back in time to like try to get the love of his wife because he becomes a cyborgist on bullshit, and then it's really dumb. At the end, they're buried in the heart shaped cask together and it's really cute.
Speaker 1: That is like, all right, well, I'm sorry. So it's between that Futurama thing, and so the Futurama thing actually might have made me cry. That's probably why I avoided at all cost. The one that's just below it not as sad to me, but the full mad Alka his brotherhood, the Chimera. Do you remember I didn't cry from that. I was just in shock that ship. That ship shocked me like a mother, her father the dog talk like it's like that first hit me for a long time. But I watched it again, like I think earlier this year. I was fine, you know, it's like it's still sad, but I was like, I can know. I never watched that touched my back.
Speaker 2: A moment where with Homer Simpson where he was like talking to the kid, is like I'm Homer. He's like, mom, Homer Homer, and Bart kept calling him Homer, and then he made Lisa call him Homer and he was like, Maggie, everybody makes fun of me, but I'm so happy you're here. I love you know what you grew up at all.
Speaker 1: Oh she takes says daddy, And I was like a barge, Yeah, that's a that's a that's a very good moment.
Speaker 2: That's a very hard if we're talking about anime. Anime purposely tries to make you cry. So I've definitely cried.
Speaker 1: From Like there's a lot of there's a lot, that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot I get. Have I cried from anime? I feel like I'm like this is kind of stupid, Like it's because I am.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I cried.
Speaker 2: I think anime famously undercuts itself so much because there's like a really serious moment and then there's like an explosion, or there's like a chibby character shows up, yeah it's yeh, or a weird animation. I'm like, this was a you just raped it, future giant pity show up out of nowhere, future.
Speaker 1: Trunks can go.
Speaker 3: That's a moment pretty fucking dire, and there's like no.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, there's no light at all in that world.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's that's that's such a fun birs of the DBZ. And that's the main timeline, which makes it even crazy that was supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right because has a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, Trunks actually changes the timeline by going back and fixed again. But he's the main one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like he also doesn't fix it because he just created a new timeline. He does, he just.
Speaker 3: Prevented it from happening somewhere else. Yeah, but like the it is kind of like, yeah, dragon Ball's got a lot to think about. Dragon Balls, like a lot of sad moments are funny, Like to exploding is funny great exploding on a wrestler's back. A wrestler doesn't it has. It's immediately like so many sacrifices and dragon ball don't matter immediately, Like immediately you.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about enough how everyone is going at Rokul and not Roko Napa and they're doing nothing. Yeah, all fight him and it means nothing. It's like, it's like, oh my god, this is so Fun's.
Speaker 1: Like that Goku is like without like if Goku just stayed a little bit longer, what would have happen like that? But when it just crushed all of them and then they would like, I guess we should.
Speaker 2: Just leave now. Their only chance was Gohan going berserk somehow and killing Napa. But he definitely wouldn't have killed Vegeta, like he would have probably killed Napa and then Vegeta be like, oh, I'm taking this little nigga. We're out of here.
Speaker 1: What level of kao kin did he have to go to even just incapacitate Vegeta two hundred thousand at the end, it was four because when there was the gallop gun and he's still lost.
Speaker 2: We he Goku has never been in Vegeta in the fight like, actually, like people don't people don't.
Speaker 1: Have it's always the spirit anymore. What do you mean? Goku has never outfall.
Speaker 3: It's always teamwork that gets because I'm like Yajerobi cuts his tail off and like four when there's one time on vegeta and then he's super saying three.
Speaker 2: That is the never super saying three. What do you mean he I think he gets a hint that he knows it. But what happened is that Goku doesn't go super saiying three. They sense Boo. They're like, Yo, what's happening. No, it happens a few times if I did. Goku's like, yo, do you feel that?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like we should probab stop? But just like Nigga fight me, they do it again. He's like, yo, for real, forbatim, do you see what's happening? And then he's like, all right, give me a sense of being we'll go deal with him. Goku is like, awesome, for gee, I had to fight with you. He slugged in the back of the head, which is a win. Unfortunately, he said cheap shot, but it's a win. And he goes and he fights Boo and he dies.
Speaker 1: He dies to me, is that what happened.
Speaker 2: Goku has never outright beat Vegina in a fight like in the entire series. People just assume so because their fights usually interrupted or something happened, Butku's never won.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not even questioning, like there, I just for that moment my mind completely.
Speaker 2: She shouted the funk out of him.
Speaker 1: It was really I remember him like beating the ship out of him. But then I remember Goku. So he doesn't turn three then he only he was holding back.
Speaker 2: He finds out about three while he's in the afterlife and he's like, Nigga, you could have went three and fought me, and he was like, yeah, I didn't want to beat you as too bad?
Speaker 1: Is that what happened? Jesus Christ? How do I see?
Speaker 2: That just makes me on like, oh, it's been too long. I haven't watched the series. We've seen Dragonball, so like, what's the last time you watched it? Though me and Lily watched it a year ago. Oh, so she's watched all the dragon Ball like a very and she when she did it, she floated and she was like and it was like ellis moy macano now? And then she fucking landed. She was like, oh, I'm more Mexicans watching it.
Speaker 1: It was pretty terrible. It was the time I watched it. You remember, like sitting down watching dragon Balls, and honestly, it's been like I mean, I started when I first moved here, okay, but then like I was watching like the original run and so like there was so much filler, and I was like, it's pretty much been around since it's time or maybe a little bit a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: When I started, I got up until like mid freeze of Saga, and then I had to I just didn't have time to do it anything. But before that it must have been like probably earnestly, like early two thousands due me. I remember specific I was living in La twenty ten. That was the last time I watched it because I was just streaming on.
Speaker 2: It is a way better show people give me credit for. I think a lot of people like like, oh, it's just dragon Ball sort of made. But it's like, I think it's actually a pretty solid show. It's that you have to watch it and not just be enamored by the fighting, because there is stuff going on philosophically it is that it's not.
Speaker 3: It's just so it's it's also just fun, Like it's just like, like I think it's a lot of a lot of it is. The art, like Toyama's art is just good.
Speaker 2: It's so weird, so interesting because of the effect that no one else even now, people don't look like that in anime, Like they've never really replicated the dragon Ball stop, but.
Speaker 1: I guess they don't. Well, nobody looks like that.
Speaker 3: That's kind of that's what That's what got my attention in the first place was the fact that like, this doesn't look like anime, really like it does, but like it doesn't. It looks like it doesn't look like because I knew kids who are obsessed with anime and they would draw anime all the time. Nothing that they would draw look like dragon Ball. Nothing I saw on TV look like dragon Ball. They had the weird eyes and the weird like architecture and like the bubbly like cars and just weird like there'd be a dinosaur. The dinosaur would look like ridiculously that there.
Speaker 2: Was dinosaurs and people and animals people walking around. It's like, oh, it's like very cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the sound of effects from every anime came from it because it was like it stopped, particularly one piece one piece of the same, but a lot of other things is like the like the idea of blast, like the fucking it's sparking zero whenever you do a blasted like goes off planet and that like sound of like the beame this existing afterwards, like this is the cool sound. It's the only thing up and up there were Star Wars like sound design.
Speaker 1: I think it's transmission is up there like that quick there's I don't know, I could never, I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's not like the Academy guy, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: It's a good fucking it's it's not like any sound I've ever heard before or after.
Speaker 1: It's uniquely shout out the dragon transmissionhout the dragon balls. And that's why I still funk with that show even now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway, Curse the Cowardly Dog is the answer?
Speaker 2: Made you cry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in fear. Perfect answer, You're not perfect. Fucked me up a little bit. When I saw it was scary. It was definitely. It just came out. It was abrupt. It was abrupt, and it had no lead up. There was no hint that would happen. Watched that recently as Ziggie's House.
Speaker 2: You were there too. Actually we watch You're not Perhapsize's House. That's a banana episode. Then You're not per episode, and we were like, where did that come from?
Speaker 1: That was a while ago? Was it agoa episode? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was like probably early summer. Oh shit, yeah, fucking December, brother, still.
Speaker 2: The same year, brother?
Speaker 1: Is that what means to you? Yeah? Kind of.
Speaker 3: I guess the reason I think of like in the last like month, you know what I mean, that's what recent means. Yeah, because otherwise recently the president was elected.
Speaker 1: It's like people are loose with terms. Like some people say the other day and they mean actually like weeks ago, and I'm like, ah, that that's not the other day.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta keep it a little.
Speaker 3: I got into a whole thing on sacred because like people were like, because sometimes I use a couple to mean like more than more than two, but not like like it's usually like a couple. A couple could mean to exactly obviously like a couple, Like if I'm referring to a couple like oh, this two people, but like, oh, give me a couple. If I asked for like, give me a couple of M and m's right, and he gave me two M and ms. I'd be like, brother, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I meant like five people. And the way that when you go I'm gonna grab this, I'm gonna go to the store and and grab a couple of things. Right, Yeah, you don't literally need I'm gonna grab that. The better way to say is grab a few things. Sure, Sure, I understand people understand. So it's like you don't know.
Speaker 2: Actually this is he's experienced right now.
Speaker 1: People don't.
Speaker 3: Who know most people, most people who go outside do. Yeah, that's the thing I think. I think for people who are like, uh.
Speaker 1: This means this actually like I understand what things be. Yeah, I also think you can make things. Could you turn off your tism for a second and understand that.
Speaker 2: Drop the addresses want to come talk to you, drop back one of his. I just want to come say hello. That's it anyway, just want to say hello, nothing more. Just let me know, let me know exactly where you live and what time you came back.
Speaker 1: And work anyway, Cigar Rhett.
Speaker 3: Cigarette wrote in he says, in the last episode, Derek brought up clip of Tarantino on The Howard Turn Show. Defending Roman Planski, and I gotta say he wildly undersold it.
Speaker 1: I've seen it before. I've seen it before, but I forgot.
Speaker 3: It went on for like ten minutes where he's insisting that this thirteen year old girl was so into it that it wasn't rape, and he knows all about how these thirteen year year old girl your party girls think. One of the most damning moments is when Howard is giving him a hypothetical where Tarantino was the one drugging the girl in raping, and the thing Tarantino pushes back on is the drugs part, and then he ends He ends this with he lives in Israel.
Speaker 1: Now the tracks, Yeah, I've heard that. Yeah, I've heard that, man, which it is. Yes, of course I undersold it. I don't want to think about that that much. It was fun to think about. Yeah, yeah. So the implication is, like, genuinely, the implication is what the fuck has he done? Right? Like that's what's like, man, I don't want to The thing is I think he's your line. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do think he's so autistic that I think if he had something to hide, it would have been out by now. He's not good at hiding the things he's done. But it's like, fucking dude, that's a weird line of thinking. It's so fucking crazy. Please says he's clearly, he's clearly. Please please say say Howard starts like.
Speaker 1: Please say so, please say, please say something. Let's get a p on here in this humiliator.
Speaker 2: Let's come on, let's piss on her face, you know, let's let's make her piss in my mouth directly for like ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Hey, Quentin, I'm trying to get you to not uh, I'm trying to get you to not implicate yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, you want to say psych, I just don't think what does sych even mean? Anyway? And where's where's the porn star's feet? Why? Why can't we see the feet? I want to piss on her feet? See thirteen year old girls? Right, they're crazy? All right? I want to I can't do it. Nor McDonald's impression of have you ever seen thirteen year old girl's feet? I mean, come on, you have to understand Roman was just was he was seduced by her feet, just.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I mean nothing, just like nothing.
Speaker 1: You want to hear the word I've never seen Norm donald as Quentin Tarantino on sn L. Yes, dude, the makeup is crazy. It is great. I highly I highly Look, I.
Speaker 2: Want to see the Edward in the film. Let's uh, let's let's make a film with the N word. It is so fucking I'm surprised there was no nwords in a Glorious Bastards.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's pretty good me okay from like Hollywood director, that's pretty good, like a huge hit.
Speaker 2: That's the first time I've heard Norm McDonald sound like he has emotions.
Speaker 1: Like he's like because he's doing a character. But like, dude, I don't even know if it was. That was on SNL. He fell asleep right after that. He was like, he's so.
Speaker 2: Die.
Speaker 1: It's such a it's such a good like it's not a it's it's yeah, it's because it's clearly Norm, Like you can't he's got such a specific voice, but like it's a good fucking impression. That makes him his next level.
Speaker 3: After that, I learned later, like I I've seen that clip and I didn't realize that was him, And I learned like way later is like that's Norm, And I was like.
Speaker 1: Of course it registers, but you're like.
Speaker 3: That's crazy makeup.
Speaker 2: I hate how funny he is, and I hate the way he's funny, because he's funny in a way that I want to be. Yes, just annoying people.
Speaker 3: Do you see that thing he did to Anthony Jesselnk where they were working They were working together on a show called Last Comic Standing or something, and they didn't get along at all or whatever, but like they got over it eventually, but I think they were They were on a press tour promoting, and he was like, so they had made up and they were doing this. I think they were doing Larry King and Anthony was up first, and then uh, Norm was up second.
Speaker 1: And Norman goes like, hey, you know, I think I got a.
Speaker 3: Good I think I got a good idea, right, I think it'll be really funny if we go out there and we're just really mean to each other to promote the show. And so Anthony Jalesy goes up there and Larry King's like, what do you think of Norm? And Anthony's like, Oh, he's the worst. He's a piece of shit. He's fucking worst person in just a diva all this stuff and he and he hears normal laughing, and he goes off, and it's his turn and he goes like and Norm's.
Speaker 1: Like, right, that was good. Now watch this and then he goes on and then Larry King's like, what do you think of Anthony Jeselagans? Like he couldn't be a better guy?
Speaker 2: Like that is like that is so many That is what I think being funny is.
Speaker 3: And it's I can't do it, like I can't do to do that to somebody, and they are like, I respect you, know what I mean, Like most people would if anybody had done that to me, I would be like you, I hate you, Why would you do this?
Speaker 2: I could laugh at it, but I'd be like, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: I can no longer trust you?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's like, okay, you're like I think you're hilarious. I can't bring you around people anymore. You officially lost your abillity to hang out with me around other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a big head. I'm like, I'm honestly standing up or I'll die like the eleveant man. All right, it's fucking such a crazy impression. I love it, but oh l I p man. Yeah, yeah, oh that's right. I forget almost forgot. He died because he's always on my feed.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, that that clip of Tarantinos, that clip of Tarantino was a reflex. I haven't actually seen the clip, but I just I already understand. I understand that Quentin Tarantino's crazy. Just get your last movie out and we could just put you.
Speaker 2: To It's probably gonna be really good.
Speaker 3: But it's like, yeah, it's unfortunate. It's it's like one of those things where it's like people just sometimes evil, just.
Speaker 1: Like freak people make good shit. Marty o'donald's one of those people. Like he sucks.
Speaker 2: I hate that he sucks so much. Now, it's a bummer that he said bothers me. Every time he opened his mouth, I'm like, Marnie, shut the fuck up, bro, stop talking my nigga. Please.
Speaker 1: It's a bummer.
Speaker 2: It's every time, dude, every time he shows up on my feed, it's always you too. It's always your stupid ass saying something like I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't talked to him in a while, Like he followed me at one point. I was like, oh cool, and then like he said something and I was like, he was talking about Israel, the Israel Pala sign, and I was like, and I commented, like, a.
Speaker 2: Did you say please?
Speaker 1: Say psych?
Speaker 2: Was it you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, No, I didn't say please, says I said, Marty the type of guy to shoot through the hostages, and like obviously he didn't take it well. But like, I don't know, I'm conflicted about these things too, because I'm just like I understand that the the smart thing to do is, like, you have a connection with this very influential person that you've admired for a long time, it's best not to poke the bear because it's just like it's cool that you know, it's cool that you have this inroad, but also like I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Feel that connection is worth your your respect, having to respect someone that I believes.
Speaker 3: Well, the kind of thing for me is that it's hard for me to I can't pretend like that.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: I can't pretend like if I if I think, if I think of a funny thing to say to somebody that I respect, that kind of makes them the butt of the joke. But I think it's funny. I'm gonna do it probably, you know, and if they follow me, like I just I just hope that they can like fucking take it. I guess, and if they can't, I guess that's you know, that is what it is.
Speaker 2: You famous people I really respect, like true, like I can admire what they create, but I really respect them. And any of them that I respect, go on like a lot of rocks and bar for you for you. I think a lot of rappers. I think a lot of rapper I respect. I have a lot of respect for a lot of rappers talents right right. But when they openly say homophobic shit, I'm like, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Can't when they molest a person, yeah you buffering, Yeah, less and less, not as big of ada. I'm more on the side of the gays and the kids. Yeah what are you saying? What does that mean? So like seen children as a little alright, alright. I never thought i'd see an episode of TV where two characters what no cuts out? Oh sick? Okay, That's how I'm gonna illustrate cutting out from now on because I'm tired of saying and it cuts out.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna I'm just gonna stiffen and freeze and go silent. Hello, Followers of Al Wigham, who is a hell.
Speaker 1: Wickham again weird a No? Oh okay, sorry, Okay.
Speaker 3: It's me, the Sandy hook Survivor again. Oh back, Hey dude, how's it going?
Speaker 1: How is it?
Speaker 3: Don't make any sudden moves.
Speaker 1: He didn't do anything. No, I know, but like, you know, come on, man, surrounded, you know what's my backpack? S Sandy Hooks Survivor again. Yes, it's the same person.
Speaker 3: Was thinking about your conversation about growing facial hair at a young age, which I found funny because and I'm not joking, I could grow a full beard at fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are people like that. Man. So my question is, have you seen the twenty eighteen Predator movie where the actual plot is that the yes, yaucha Jesus Christ, that's a weird word to say.
Speaker 2: It's not human.
Speaker 3: The Yaucha are trying to harness the power of autism. I talk about this all the time that I saw that in Magic. I think I think we might have seen it together, somebody. We might have seen it, because I think I remember. I think I remember thinking like a free tickets, No we paid, because like I f like, oh, it's about Kingston and it's like no, let me clarify. The trailers weren't about autism? Are that wasn't like the advertised feed that was the twist, just crazier in some sense. But like I remember just seeing the the trailers for it and thinking like that, looks okay, I must have seen it for a reason.
Speaker 1: It was really bad, man, But it was not. Yeah, it was not very good. The the idea that autism was the next step in.
Speaker 3: Human evolution and that they were like trying to harness it is so crazy that it comes across as almost ablest, you know, like it is so I don't even want to say forward thinking, because it's not like it's so like charitable to that premise that it comes across as like almost like it's making fun of it. It's like, yeah, yeah, you're the next step. Look at you, go, look at you. You're so admirable that the aliens are going to come and try to steal you. Yeah, it's just like they're they're just normal people.
Speaker 1: Just they just love.
Speaker 2: They put their minds to magic happens.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 3: More often than normal normal people, normal people who aren't sick.
Speaker 1: I don't think normal people is a real thing anymore.
Speaker 3: But normal healthy people who aren't who aren't sick and broken.
Speaker 1: I disagree but uh I did. That movie is so bad. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I love Predator and one of my favorite actors in the movie too, and it also sucks though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roseann bar no Sterling K. Brown?
Speaker 3: Oh right right, I keep forgetting because I remember.
Speaker 1: They're so similar in appearance. Yeah, I got it mixed up a lot. Sterling K.
Speaker 3: Brown and Roseanbar I get mixed up.
Speaker 1: The K Brown is not at all. No.
Speaker 3: I think I would know him if I saw him, But I don't know that name, like off the top.
Speaker 1: Of my head. It's the main singer in Demon Hunters, the K Pop One. Yeah, oh Kop one, he's very Let me look him up just to see, just to make sure I know who this.
Speaker 2: Is shows a picture of But how do you spell that?
Speaker 1: What you call it?
Speaker 2: Beauford Way? Buford? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Beford?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know I've seen this guy, you Ford Blue?
Speaker 2: What's what's Bubba's middle name?
Speaker 1: This guy's inn ever you're talking about this guy's only forty it's crazy middle name.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was something Buford Blue.
Speaker 1: Something like that. You're making this person up, like always do. What was his name?
Speaker 2: Look it up now?
Speaker 1: I don't bub Gump is he not related.
Speaker 3: I've never seen the film Blood and I never played the movie Time game. I never watched the video I never watched the animated.
Speaker 1: He the video game.
Speaker 2: I feel like there might be some truth to that.
Speaker 1: There's a whole improvement video game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're Tim Allen fights dinosaurs. I'm not that sounds like a lie that I would say. It's I'm so real. I'm so real about it.
Speaker 1: He has a change.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a like lightning chainsaw that he kills dinosaur. It's s n E s era so like there wasn't many what you weren't gonna have like a you know that's pretty gas.
Speaker 1: I mean it wasn't good. Yeah Forst. Gump origins, they have it for.
Speaker 2: Fort Like we don't, like we see the origin already it again, it would just be the film. It's just but uh, he's got there's moments in where he does ship that is impossible. Genuinely, that's a good idea to like, what.
Speaker 3: What movies do you wish had like a video game tie in Batman, like a like a.
Speaker 2: Dark Knight origin. Isn't that already begins.
Speaker 1: A Batman begins video game?
Speaker 2: Well like the Dark Man Origins where you play as him his dad walking him down the alley.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. Batman might be the one of the worst answers you could possibly think that funny, or like Spider Man Origins, when you play as Spider Man's dad also leaving it there to go on a trip and die.
Speaker 3: Like the idea for when you take something like this is down fire or something I.
Speaker 2: Don't care about that he's just a man.
Speaker 3: You could be like a Hitman game where you can like you could like the skim miss the fire now, or like Chuckle and Hide type thing.
Speaker 1: You know, you transform. It's like a stealthfming into a trans woman and you have to stealth game. You have to.
Speaker 3: It's like a stealth game where you got to get you have to get to your kid at the end of the level.
Speaker 2: You gotta guide your child to fucking see. You don't think Batman doesn't really goo job about. It's more intrigued.
Speaker 3: There are Batman video games, but is there.
Speaker 2: Any Batman vide games You play as the dad trying to keep your son alive in the crime Briddle Treats of Gothlain.
Speaker 1: So you're saying a game it's like Last of Us effectively.
Speaker 2: But it's that it's Batman's dad in Gotham.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about a game.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about a game about it a character in the world of the of Batman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's his dad?
Speaker 1: So, in other words, not a movie tying game.
Speaker 2: Really, it is a movie tyan game because it takes place in the beginning, in the beginning of the movie his dad died.
Speaker 1: In the Batman Beginning.
Speaker 2: Stupid in the beginning, in the beginning of the game, you plays his dad before he dies, and it's like maybe a thirty five minute game.
Speaker 3: He's aren't real, say the things you're saying aren't real.
Speaker 1: They even stretch it out of thirty five minutes.
Speaker 2: There's like a lot of there's like a lot of dialogue.
Speaker 1: You actually sit through the opera. Yeah, you said the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 2: There's so much the last twenty five minutes at opera. Then you're like, all right, dad, that was cool. Are you walking? And it's like Joe kill the time event and you can choose have an alternate anywhere you let your son die instead, and that turns in a flashpoint. You see, I thought about this already that sucks. Oh gotcha, very cool. It's a fucking quick time of it. Give me your fucking money.
Speaker 1: The bullet.
Speaker 3: What do you want movie tie in video game that we don't have already?
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't have. We have really weird ones too, to be fair, we have like fucking flubber series of entire flubber.
Speaker 3: He plays the flubber you play.
Speaker 2: During the movie. Though it can't be a prequel.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it doesn't have to be a prequel.
Speaker 2: Oh Disney, just come in a flask and then that's that's bust on a flash of green juice in is and shakes it up green dye.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it comes alive. I felt it all over. This woman put a green for some reason.
Speaker 2: It's bouncing off the fuck it out and knock put a funk out with all the momentum builds up.
Speaker 3: You know what I actually think would have been cool, Small Soldiers. I think that actually would have been I think that actually probably would in that era too, especially like when they were making like pretty decent platformers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I probably would have been cool, like the like the White Supremacist?
Speaker 1: Is there a white supremaces in that movie? Isn't it aren't they all kind of like, like, I just remember the weird, vaguely aphobic, racistly crazy people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who I mean, it's an alien invasion. I mean, isn't everybody kind of But.
Speaker 2: They're nice though, they're like actively nice. I regt what they're called.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest. I don't remember really much about it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the aliens called again the toys. I forgot their soldiers, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I love that idea that we would the idea that you would ask that and then we would have the answer.
Speaker 2: That is of the age where he probably was able to remember it. Actually, yeah, I mean like we we saw what we probably didn't really you have the ability to remember. Dark was the age you could be like, oh, I actually remember this proper. I liked that.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't. I only saw once we.
Speaker 2: Should play as they'd be good if there was a jingle away movie. So you played when you played as a little kid to playing against Siewalker and he's trying not to get hit by card. It's pretty much frogger.
Speaker 1: So how was it? And what they don't worry about.
Speaker 2: Your lines, your lines of insanity and non sanity or perplexing.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, hold on, I'm trying to find like, what what is? What are the names of that alien?
Speaker 1: On a video game based off the twenty eleven film Shame starring Michael Fastbender, corganites organites.
Speaker 2: My brain and say I remember memories. Yeah I fucked only just a big eyeball. I fucked that one.
Speaker 1: Would you say? Good for you? Man? Okay, it's very progressive. What's your what's your hearing me out? What? I have one?
Speaker 2: But it's I think you hear me? You want to hear me out?
Speaker 1: What's what's? What is it?
Speaker 2: It's Sabbath?
Speaker 3: Oh that I mean that's kind of wild. Wow, I mean, got the hips, bro, I all right.
Speaker 1: What's yours?
Speaker 2: It's gotta be something that's like not obviously because like might hairing me out as I don't know, fucking Elsie Bray.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's fucking of course we would natas leone.
Speaker 2: Who's that again?
Speaker 1: That is the person?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's not you're not playing the.
Speaker 1: Game right now. I'm playing the game the way.
Speaker 2: If it's if it's someone that people would obviously fuck, then it's like, well it's.
Speaker 3: Not exactly Well, I don't know that's kind of thing.
Speaker 1: She's that that.
Speaker 3: Do you ever see the movie that show where like, uh, oh my god, what the fuck is that show called where the woman dies a bunch of times? And it was like a Netflix show she dies a bunch natas leone.
Speaker 2: You're talking about it, that's actually, oh my god, the red haired, curly hair jewice lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, she was mad pretty much. She was younger. Of course, that's not obvious.
Speaker 3: It's not about it's not about younger. The Russian doll rushing down right.
Speaker 1: Dude, of course, ye, yes, she's sucking and uh she's American pie bitch.
Speaker 2: The thing is her pie.
Speaker 1: I think she was yeah, a long time ago, right, long time again. But her voice is like agitating to people, and I could see that she sub generated pretty.
Speaker 2: She's objectively a pretty girl.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying pretty, But she doesn't purposefully dull herself up. It's the appeal exactly. But that's not but that's it ain't crazy. Also Flower, also Flower.
Speaker 2: Okay, you see we're getting somewhere somewhere.
Speaker 1: Also, are you aware of a StarCraft star? Yeah? So what about the Queen of Blades? The Queen of Blades to hear me out right, I respect you're tripping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're truly tripping, like you know what what like like people like say Marissa, and I'm like, Marissa's not to hear me out that's a that's the bitch you gotta smash. Yeah, that's he's tripping like that's he's tripping.
Speaker 1: Sarah Carrigan, that's perfectly fine, kind of terrifying. But also I I I get it. That Rigans hot, that makes sense. She literally was hot, you know, but she's you know, as the Queen of Blade. She's I just feel like she you we only get one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He like a bunch of like plates around my body.
Speaker 3: Let's go, oh, you know what the lamp from a Christmas Story?
Speaker 2: The lamp, Let's move on.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: It's illuminating.
Speaker 1: We're actually getting somewhere. What about the what about the pot? What about the teapot? From from Beating the Bees? Now? Is too much of a mother figure, too much of a matriarch And I'm knocking down in the wardrobe to the wardrobe now, that is gonna break your penis? So what.
Speaker 3: So what the spider from James and the giant peach is one.
Speaker 1: Charlotte, dude, Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte just a spider that's not even like it's not even like a stop. I feel like Charlotte.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like Charlotte was also like young Codd too, what I feel like.
Speaker 3: I mean, she literally is a spider, but like that's she has kids and die, she has kids and die.
Speaker 1: She's like, that's like.
Speaker 2: Four weeks old. There, that's I don't think relative age scale to us obviously dull.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a pedophile. So who is it that we were talking about earlier that said it?
Speaker 4: Fucking they was talking about that.
Speaker 3: I don't a guy who was making arguments about like your friend at sixteen or something.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking no, Matt Wash, Matt Wash on radio on Charlotte. Yeah, she had babies at sixteen and she's completely fine, completely fine. That's perfect age.
Speaker 2: Is there another person that that's kind of a fucking idiot?
Speaker 1: I that females? No more. I don't know about that. Man. I'm gonna move on there. I'm gonna move on there. I fuck uha.
Speaker 2: He almost a predator, not the fucking the handsome squid words the engineers. Oh yeah, knot engineered down.
Speaker 1: A handsome squid word somebody someone said that in the theater. The theater laugh because like the first scene is one of them, like drinking that ship and the sheosing in the water or whatever. He died, Yes, well he like disintegrated in the cum because that's basically the sledge is the cum, is it not?
Speaker 2: I'm knocking to engineer down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do that? Yeah, I tag one up thinking of a handsome squire?
Speaker 2: Time is there another weird creature that I probably.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything.
Speaker 2: I said Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Yo, you're come on that crazy.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. That's a lot. That's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: And the mother friend said Velma. I was like, I mean, well there's a lot of everybody. Everybody's everybody's a lot of.
Speaker 2: People want to fuck Velma after seeing her live actionally.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, I Linda Cardolini, Yeah yeah, I mean that's a different thing.
Speaker 1: Fair.
Speaker 3: That's that's not fair, that's not They didn't cast her well, to be honest, technically, because it's like, I mean, what are.
Speaker 1: You saying, Betty? You know how they're like.
Speaker 2: The Latino one day.
Speaker 1: She Latino when it is fucked, she looks, she scoffed ship, she looks the Latino. Bet I don't know if I've seen her. Oh my god, dude, you woul shoot her on side, You would shoot her on site. You saw ugly Betty, if you saw Latino ugly.
Speaker 2: America for hours, that was pretty. I was, You're a pretty girl, but ugly Betty from the she clearly looks more native than the other people. And they were like, she has curly hair, and they're like, you're ugly.
Speaker 1: You got the job. God, come on, that's crazy. You're ugly Betty. That's ugly Betty from the What are you right now? It's so fucking stupid. It's it's the revolting slob.
Speaker 3: It's the revolting slob from crash Box.
Speaker 1: Pretty good looking? What was U was it? Uh?
Speaker 3: It's gonna Be'm gonna say bouncing Betty again.
Speaker 1: Ugly Betty. There's got a bea Betty from something that I remember her being. I remember her being quite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's rough, you know, like, uh oh yeah, they really I'm sure she cleans up, pretty Betty. You know they really fucked her up.
Speaker 2: I am ugly Betty is her name in Spanish, like the series' name is. I am ugly Betty.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I can't help you. I can't help you. I can't help you get out of here. Uh what about the fish from Shark Tail?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's for me. Animals are my cutoff. That's where like my boundaries don't go beyond well, right, but like I mean, like it's not even animal, You're right, but it's like that's where I because even if the fucking spider from Jamie Giants Peach is like, that's Angela Julie from I'm saying right.
Speaker 1: No it's not.
Speaker 8: It's not the fish and Avery, it's a voice changer, Peach. James will William, William.
Speaker 1: William still screa he can't help it.
Speaker 2: A lot of people was not. I'm like, that's crazy, but.
Speaker 1: It's also that's not an adult.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, was an adult.
Speaker 1: But I thought I always thought that age of Simba was like would be considered I think he's just out like a dolt, like just the eighteen okay barely. Yeah, they always felt like pretty young to me because like the timeline scenes.
Speaker 2: When he comes back into he's way more mature than he wasn't an end of one for sure.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this question.
Speaker 3: Right, there's a scene in The Lion King where they're walking across the tree and they're getting old and real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that happening in real time? I think so. I absolutely think it's a magical log that makes you old.
Speaker 2: It's like diving in the river sticks, you know, like you just kind of immediately, oh, my god, that.
Speaker 3: We got a question, speaking that we got a question, but stuff actual wrote in He says, what's up?
Speaker 1: Pillow biterers? You may have seen the recent story of the cinnamon worker hurling racial slurs and other profanities at a couple of Somalian customers.
Speaker 3: You think this would ruin her life? Instead, I don't know, ten years ago this fund instead. Her GoFundMe has already raised over one hundred thousand dollars. My question is, would you guys consider staging a confrontation between christ and Sweeney where Chris is verbally and physically abusive towards Swedeen. I've thought about this earnestly because I'm like, why wouldn't Why not? Really, because you're just stealing money from people who don't deserve to have it. Yeah, you know, I've thought about this, Yeah, earnestly, and it's like you could probably orchestrate something.
Speaker 2: I think the money is worth at a time, but I think the perception because I think the paradigm is going to switch back eventually and you're just going to be a huge piece of No.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think we'd be heroes.
Speaker 3: Because separating idiots in their money both reveal that it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would reveal it, would reveal it. I would just I would just I would burn you down.
Speaker 1: We should do it.
Speaker 2: I would just come out later. But he really wanted we should do it.
Speaker 3: We should should we should do it. We'll split the cash, record it and then we'll uh, no problem, I'm on it. I earnestly think that would be a good idea. Get like a get like a Motorola rasor so the cameras like the really like kind of grainy.
Speaker 2: It's something about me.
Speaker 1: Do not fix that in post it's got.
Speaker 3: I'm like, my film is my film? He's he's i'm an a tour. I'm an our tour. I'm a i'm an a tour. When it comes to this, we gotta make it real. We gotta make it believable. I want I want people to feel like they're really in the racism. I want to I want to build the set.
Speaker 2: For some reason, my heart is like, I don't like stealing money from people.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. It's not stealing, it's not steiling. It is Kingston a fool in their money. Will soon part ways, that's true that he might as well just take it. It might as well be Matthew twelve twelve. Yes, that is that is true.
Speaker 2: I might wake up in some guy's house while he's sleeping on the top of it's at his bed rest. I say that exactly to him, and I steal his money from and beat him after death. Part ways, who are you? Hit him with the bat and in the mouth immediately, where's all your front?
Speaker 1: Look, he's gonna go to church and ask his pastor about it. His pastor's gonna be like, it's true.
Speaker 2: And beat him to take his money.
Speaker 1: Get in the car.
Speaker 2: We're going to drive a car, go to We're gonna take your money out, and then I'm gonna beat you anyway again again.
Speaker 1: He gives me everything. You've been very cooperative, but I still gotta beat you one more time.
Speaker 2: Jesus said he could. I should do this.
Speaker 1: Jesus when he said turn the other cheek, he means turn it so I can hit you on that side.
Speaker 2: To go sit down and be in one of those in the fucking weekend, which is gonna be awesome. Oh yeah, yeah, I gotta go sit in fucking church.
Speaker 1: For oh yeah, because they like the for the service.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's gonna be awesome. I mean, what happened.
Speaker 1: Songs? Yeah, I'm not I'm gonna speak to you. I'm gonna force you. You're not going We're gonna get well, we meant to. Are you on inviting me?
Speaker 3: He's he's he kind of spoiled the surprise.
Speaker 1: We were gonna go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go crash here your ground with his funeral, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Would so well, we thought we thought it would. Our spirits, you guys at the funeral would be horrible. We were double dipping because we're also doing kind of like a method acting for the film Funeral Crashers.
Speaker 3: Oh right, that's right. We I forgot we were working on a film. Yeah, we got cast so.
Speaker 2: Insane like Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson aren't available and they're like, hey, you guys, would you like to take their place?
Speaker 3: Vince Vaughan got canceled and Owhen Wilson sucks, so we uh got canceled.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Probably, I mean he seems like somebody who would. I'm kind of waiting.
Speaker 1: Really, he seems adjacent to it, but I feel like he hasn't don anything to do it. You're You're probably right. The thing is Vince Vaughan. Vince Vaughan always felt like a placeholder person to be like you. Always felt like, I guess he's in this. He you know, he's literally the same and everything he does and I mean I'm using the word literally correctly.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never seen him not do the same thing. He's like mon stupid fucking sideburns and that's all he does. He's like modern Jeff gold but like no charisma really, because god is just if you cast Jeff Goldblum in something, now he's just being Jeff Goldblum. Oh my god, it's me, Jeff. I'm on him doing that. It is. It's I want you guys to do me a favor. People listening, you guys if you remember, you're not listening, look up put In, put In Cometown, Jeff Goldbloom, Family Feud, that's all. I can't imagine. It's fucking It's like, is he the host? I've never seen he's playing, and you know Steve Harvey, and Steve Harvey's reacting to the dumb shitty saying, it's so funny. I've never heard Jojo laugh harder than that. I've never heard her laugh as hard as listening to that ship and she's listening to it multiple times. What's one thing you can't live without? Satin sheets? Yeah? What the hell? What the hell?
Speaker 2: What number one?
Speaker 3: And he goes, He stares at the gamera, makes a stupid face.
Speaker 2: He literally turns into a fuck he laugh, fucking god, he turns the Colonel Sanders. Then you'll see me be Sam and then fog horn leghorn, and then just a monkey.
Speaker 1: God, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Every frame it's a different face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you son of a bitch. I'm waiting for him to like say, the hard are probably his last episode. It's still going in it, Stephen, Yeah, no way can't. He's still I can't feel.
Speaker 2: Like family Feud got killed, Like the contents. Actually the content dragged was like no, I'm family was killed.
Speaker 3: The concept, the concept of family feud got killed sitting at a diner and don't stop believing, don't stop and then dealer, no deal walks through the door.
Speaker 1: And then sucking. These shows are coming to the door, Like what is the game show? Right now? I'm listening game shows anymore? Then that's over? Yea.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know what what the what is the modern there's still Jeff Well, that's not that's not a game show.
Speaker 1: I guess that's of fortune.
Speaker 2: I'd love to go on fucking family Feud, you guys, and it's shipped the bet if we brought our group on Family Feud, it would be fucking of the episode because it would just a write off, like it was like this is in the garbage because I think we could, I think, because what's your answer going to be?
Speaker 1: For everything? Show me Charlie Kirk's neck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's high, it's like number six, but like it's there when it's there, like things.
Speaker 1: To take to the beach?
Speaker 2: What the we can't because you know what his answers. I'd control myself, Yeah, yeah, I can myself.
Speaker 4: Show me show me.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it. Say my mom is gonna fuck your mom my mom. Now, Penston, this has not been on the board the last two times you said it.
Speaker 2: They sent me up there for the final one. Like that says, what what was what's your favorite dogs name? Edward? What's what's what was your favorite color? An word you can't say? You can't use that again. I'm sorry, And I get a hundred every time this motherfucker got because they you.
Speaker 1: He's serving me in various different disguises.
Speaker 3: He like one of those finger mustaches on so stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I think it'd be I think it'd be really funny if he went against it was us against an actual structured.
Speaker 1: Family and like a well, like a family that loves each other. Yeah, like the Smiths. You know, they're doing like really well, and we're.
Speaker 2: Just in just inciting violence on them. It's trying to be mean and they're feelings. Throw a frozen egg across the alright, what is this a frozen brick? It doesn't change anything about it. I assume it's harder, it hurts more. The freeze it it'll be better. It just it just is slightly heavier.
Speaker 3: I think maybe a little damp, maybe connensation.
Speaker 2: On it, they might slip afterwards and land on the brick.
Speaker 1: Stupid, stupid. I burped on your clip. I burped on your glip, Walter, I forgot about the clip. Yeah, that was that. It was Homer right on my clip. Homer, No, the best Homer impression. I had the sequence like that, and I forgot to do the impression. That's crazy. Oh that was terrible. Oh oh oh, fuck, good one. That sucked.
Speaker 3: I'm double dippin' my curiosity nuts in this podcast job, and I thought you three would find this interaction I had at work interesting. I'm gen Z twenty five and I work with mostly Gen X older millennials and a couple of other zoomers. We were discussing a song that some of the Gen X and millennials referred to as the football hype song. We played them multiple songs until they heard the intro to Power by Kanye and recognized it. It was a bit of a shock to think that someone wouldn't know that song as what it is and not the football hype song. Both my fellow gen Z coworkers felt similar. I actually have no context for what this is. It was was power a football hype song?
Speaker 1: Play football? Don't even know?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I have, but I think I was playing at the time, and that song was a kind of a song.
Speaker 1: By the time. I'm too old for this. I genuinely don't know. Hey, young man, fuck you crazy, I don't know. JK, you're cool. I think you're discussing a song that some of the gens and millennials referred to as the football hype song. Let me look up the football hype song and see what comes up.
Speaker 2: You can you make this noise you think?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry, let me dad, damn it, my fucking headphones are on. That happens every time.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the final countdown or something, right, But.
Speaker 2: That's like older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these people don't. I can't. I cannot do that. I tried, like for like a few minutes to get it. I can't do it. I don't have my voices in. Really I can't. I can Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I'm looking up football hype song, says current Craft four hundred thunderstruck. I had the Tigers seven nation army. I'm not I'm not seeing power here, like a gremlin and a blenders like he's.
Speaker 2: Dying from his own decision. I could never I could never do.
Speaker 1: I'm black.
Speaker 2: I'm he's out there black faces say that everybody. Everyone, people are clapping with their feet.
Speaker 3: Is completely it's fireflies by al City. He's completely fucking.
Speaker 1: Black.
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy. We're doing a terrible job.
Speaker 1: But it's not wrong.
Speaker 3: It's like that is It's like it is genuinely like if you covered that with guitars, that would be what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I just saw Calin Moriarty. What what is it?
Speaker 3: Oh, it just says called the name. It's just this is Calin Moriarty. I can read it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess Calm Moriarty. Hey, Derek, do you know that Eminem might have responded to your freestyle? At the end of the song, you ask what wait, hold on? At the end of the song, you ask do you ever sit and wonder if the moon was made of cheese? And have you ever kept your eyes open when you had to sneeze? That was released eight years ago? What is this? What is that? So? Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, hold on, way let me finish it. Finish Rea eight years ago? That was really eight years ago? And eminem song The Ringer, which released seven years ago. He says, now you see why I don't sleep, not even a wink. I don't blink, I don't doze off. I don't even nod to the beats. I don't even close my fucking eyes when I sneezed.
Speaker 1: Fucking way now, Looking to be fair, that thing did blow up for the context, y'all, remember the was it was it a BT cipher?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: The off hot coffee pop? Off a hot coffee pop? Lookou I shove it in my ass? Probably yes? And then and then he shoved it coffee pot of his ass and then it ended while his homies just set around being like, whoa is.
Speaker 2: He doing his break? And also did break?
Speaker 1: And it's hot and he's not screaming at all. It's not crazy.
Speaker 2: They don't even know the name of my band. So I got hot cock Pot up.
Speaker 1: Really bad.
Speaker 2: I can't even stand that's like that's officially twelve, right, that was twelve. That's like probably the last thing they really released together.
Speaker 1: Got about that myself, so I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Ship that.
Speaker 3: It is so damn funny, though, I guess that's a stupid.
Speaker 1: So I don't know it was funny to me.
Speaker 3: Then I don't know if I know it's fun, it's still it's still quite fun. It's a dumb beat, is the thing. It's just he's good at like making a fun and.
Speaker 2: I don't know, make it crazier. Is that the guys that it's like, YO, hate you right now, and he's just being a jackass the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So I don't remember what I called it, but I guess if you put in like some black guy eminem freestyle or something, it might pop up. But yeah, it's just me saying random stuff. I think it mostly rhymes, I think, but it's just it's just I'm in I'm in the brea a mall parking lot or a structure, my friends there, and then I have a bunch of toys and I think a Hulk poster and just you know, that's that's my posse and ship. And then like because they kept panning to the people like oh, yeah, there it is. Yeah, he was fun.
Speaker 3: If it does have five hundred thousand views or damn near, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is so exactly right. It's so dumb. I remember saying something about like because at one point he says like raise a fist or something, and I was like, so, raise a fist, and then I said something like, uh, I forgot it sucked, but like point, it's supposed to be trash and yeah it fucking.
Speaker 3: Should have put it on Spotify. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 1: I mean I could if you should do it now.
Speaker 2: Completely removed from you still have the original file.
Speaker 1: Just Spotify is not gonna notice with their audio quality. Yeah yeah, yeah they're not. Yeah, you actually this person put making that connection. It is entirely possible because we know how he actually he actually is online. That is crazy that if the weird thing is I'm like, I'm just I'm so I have to I have to look into this now. That is if that is true. That is stupid thing for him to respond to that, and I'm like it was barely anything. I wanted the rock to respond to me because I feel like I actually did damage, you know what I'm saying, Like this was nothing, trying to take it down, and the first one went down with no on Instagram, no warning, no. Dwayne was like, no, no, this can't be out stop jump shadow band from my san It's completely shadow band. It was dude, I I guarantee that she was gonna hit like ten million. It stopped at like about two point nine million, and then it literally if you look at the graph, it just completely it's like a waterfall. And I was like, Yo, he's killing it. And that ship is everywhere I see it. That was one of the biggest memes of this time. It was so stupid because it's like, you put no effort into something and come on, always that it's always that.
Speaker 3: It's either it's it's what it is. It's either no effort at all or so much effort that it damn near kills you. Yeah, those are the things that like were and the something that middle ground where you're like putting a lot of work into something and you think, oh, that's good.
Speaker 1: No, bro, I was proud of it. I dropped this metalcore anti fascist song. I was proud of it. I was like, I really like how it sounds. Came out good. I think I sing pretty well in it. And then there's like a bunch of shitheads still following me, and I'm just like, come on, why, First of all, why are you guys still here? Second of all, like why are you upset at the word anti fascist. Why does that upset you?
Speaker 2: It's really interesting, right, because for me, my whole brain is that, like you're like, oh, metal is like very metal is very anti fascist by its nature of a conceptions supposed to be. It's supposed to be. But my whole life, all my interactions with metal music outside of going to conscious directly, when I went to my metal cons directly, it's very like live free punks, Like there's a bunch of punks there, but like on the internet, it's very much so. The particular kind of people that like it are those kinds of which is like confusing to me because it's like, what the what? How how did you guys? And I guess because it's like outsider, I guess, And the outside is kind of it's like D and D like you'd assume D and D would have like a place, so you think everybody's kind of accepted to be there. Then you're interacting like, oh, these niggas are just clearly racist. What's going on here?
Speaker 1: I think I think you're you're right about the connection.
Speaker 2: Because I think that all the time. I'm like, this is supposed to be fucking metal, Its right, It is awesome?
Speaker 3: Uh, what tier can I receive it? Stark Snark Tank Pucake wrote it. He says, hello, hog, hog, chod and cock. You reference to the Macy's Day parade recently and if it ever killed someone crazy? I don't remember saying that, but like, all right, yes I said it, Oh okay right. In nineteen ninety seven, the winds were so strong that nine of the balloons total were destroyed. The NYPD had to stab Barney the dinosaur to death after it slammed the lead handler into the ground from twenty feet and they lost control and the cat and the hat smashed into a lamp post, causing it to fall and send a woman into a medically.
Speaker 1: Induced cuma for months. There's also a video of the cops knifing Barney like he's Julius Caesar on YouTube. Well there's your problem on a podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Well there's your problem a podcast on engineering disasters. Oh okay, so that's the name of the podcast. Well, that's your problem. A podcast on engineering disasters. Did a great episode on it for anyone interested.
Speaker 1: Have a nice day. That's fucking hilarious disasters. Okay, that's awesome. Eazy hit someone in a back and a head and they turned off. Barney did that I love the twenty feet I love you.
Speaker 2: When he got carried up in a foula.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought I read. But did I mission?
Speaker 2: Let me did I hear that?
Speaker 1: Let me see that said like a handler like got stabbed.
Speaker 3: The stab Barney the dins death after it slammed the lead handler to the ground from twenty.
Speaker 1: Feet twenty feet, So like I guess, yeah, I guess it lifted like that's what I'm because the lead handler of magic twenty feet I just think basketball fucking uhs hurt. Yeah, I'm like Jesus large hurt.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of where the you know those gloves people that like scale buildings were like the little claw one. You gotta have those that like get onto a building real quick, oh fly over to the building or just flying land.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're a fucking idiot for not fly. My brain kind of glits just flying land. Yeah crazy, that's what he things happens.
Speaker 2: But then is my mind's playing his final memory, his brain like throwing the last minute out for it's gone. But it really happened. Is he flew right into a bus his way and a bus random my brain protects me like that. If it's some horrible happens, I think sometimes I died already and my brain's kind of like just giving me a fucking looky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your blood brain barrier has seen better days, you know.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, things are still fun. It's like I've been dead for hours.
Speaker 1: Nickel stupid made it to circumvent the blood brain berry It do'll make you alter retard it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, stupid will appear.
Speaker 1: I swear it. I swear, I swear to god. He's really okay, rob.
Speaker 2: He actually he's like, hey, what's going on is he's a nice guy. He's not performative.
Speaker 1: He's uh, he's really misunderstood.
Speaker 2: He's really He's like my cousin, penny Wise really sucks.
Speaker 1: He's like, I know my name sounds like penny Wise. It doesn't do.
Speaker 2: I know. If anyone like really thinks about it, you can see penny water nickel stoop.
Speaker 1: But I get it.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a bad guy.
Speaker 1: I'm not that guy.
Speaker 2: My cousin sucks really bad cousin, really do sound about him? Stop going to dairy.
Speaker 1: In the new fad place, like not the act character or something.
Speaker 2: Pennywise the form he takes. Okay, it's the Deadlights Israel form, the what Deadlights? Oh, Nicholas, stupid Nicol.
Speaker 1: That drawing is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: That's such a painful. I feel bad to feel.
Speaker 1: We'll put it on. Well, no, we won't, we won't. I can try my best. Remember I feel bad for ntill we.
Speaker 3: All feel bad for And On that note, let's get out of here.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's read the credits now, remember you you two can get your name read in the credits.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 3: You imagine if you had your fucking name readit read at the end of the show. You imagine that how disgusting that would feel. Go go over to Patronic concess a start tank, get it, get on that.
Speaker 1: Make me read your your name. I hate it, I hate doing this. It's it's so please please make it worth my while. Please entertain me. Huh Meg death one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you misquoted him. I noticed, just now me death. Yeah, you're saying you're saying MegaR death, which is crazy cold. Say that count me down.
Speaker 1: Three two one, run run? What is that? Let the guy from say three two one together. Okay, so you're just stupid. You gotta get a little there close what I thought. I thought you're saying some shipping like Nordic skyron skyron ease one skyrimy. I don't a little bit the nord speak. I guess the award nordesk Nordish. Yeah, you speak Nordish. You got it, you got it perfect. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's going to tim reality and kill all those bloody olfs.
Speaker 1: All right, cold yeah, hold cold brew king Alpha five the letter V not the Roman numeral five. Oh, sorry, too late, old. That's a new guy looking like we guess we can't really think it now. I can't believe in the alpha V.
Speaker 3: The gayest bronco fan of the history of being gay. Come come with me, let's come, let's come. I'm gay spunk cock fallacy. Uh what is this gay Christmas?
Speaker 2: Be like?
Speaker 1: Gay bells? Ring tip is glistening, dingling, antal fisting. He's feeling real tired.
Speaker 3: Bust quickly, I'm my bust quickly, I might I like I like that blind.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: My pregnant wife said she lost the baby. I told her to go find it, big chrissy. The question is from a comfy night, and she says, help, I'm scared of women. H Chris not getting uh the Xmas merch online. Hey listen, shut up, no worry.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna we'll have it ready and generate not AI. But I'm gonna go to some old school generator. I'm talking about ask Jeeves. We're gonna ask Jeeves to make us merchan.
Speaker 3: There are files I have to get ready and upreds like the not in the right fucking It's a whole fucking thing that goes into it. Malik Berry, Republican Prado's screaming about slang DEI ties.
Speaker 1: How much to smash this hog?
Speaker 2: That's what a function?
Speaker 1: Just a log in her natural environments. Crazy.
Speaker 2: It's not even about like, it's not even about the way. It's like she's all muddy and and sloppy.
Speaker 3: This terrible fucking video. I actually wish to not say look at her feet brod.
Speaker 1: Like big girls and even that from me, I'm like, hey, man, you want to see the finale? Though the Chris didn't even see the finale.
Speaker 3: I looked away and she would disguised genuinely was disgusting.
Speaker 1: What the fuck did she fall?
Speaker 2: She fucking tumbles over the fucking Oh my god, like six stories, not six story god like all the week to the floor.
Speaker 1: So this is it's a crazy way to introduce this.
Speaker 3: By the way, how much the smashes August It's saying, oh my god, it's like fucking Idianta.
Speaker 1: Joe's I can see Indiana. Joe's running. No, no, no, Chris, Chris, Chris. What happens? Is this right? Koebaba?
Speaker 3: My friend Owens good at arc Raiders call him gay? Uh young Colin mistaking white phosphorus for flower. The dead Spider returns the cringe.
Speaker 1: Colin, You guys ever beat Resnibal zero? Now? Certainly I beat it. Yeah, I beat it two nights ago, and I was actually starting my I was twitching at the very end of it because it's the worst puzzle survivor.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I hate puzzles and it is so frustrating. I've only beaten four and seven or not seven Village.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't go back. It's hard.
Speaker 3: It's it's I just the puzzle stuff. I just like, I don't care about this.
Speaker 1: It's tough.
Speaker 3: I don't care, Like I just get immediately disinterested. When it's like, oh where does this medallion fit? I'm like, I'll play I'll play along with this for a little bit, but I'm gonna get frustrated on board and I'm gonna look up how to do this.
Speaker 1: I almost quit when you need a battery for for forklift beginning and then that game. That game.
Speaker 2: Trust me, that one is rougher than the other ones.
Speaker 1: I think this one's the worst one because I barely played it.
Speaker 2: There's another one that takes place in the beginning as a bar somewhere. I forgot which one that was.
Speaker 1: This one is a bar in it, too, but it's like, you know, the very beginning is a bar, very very like is a bar? Okay, yeah, this is the.
Speaker 2: I think it might be called Veronica. That one sucks too. But I've played. I've played. I've beat two, three, four, five, six, not six, and then beat six, seven and eight. I finished.
Speaker 1: I think i'd beat three as well. Yeah, I didn't beat that.
Speaker 2: Actually, then I replayed the remakes and beat all of them up until where I'm waiting for five.
Speaker 1: I didn't beat Westerer's Kid with six, but I did all the other I did not like six. I did not like that. I really like Leon's play through.
Speaker 2: I like Leon to play through because he was so ridiculous because to me, I hated Chris deflated Chris Redfield.
Speaker 1: It was it was like the same, Like if you've played Revelations and Ship, it's like the same fucking thing. It's just like it's the same bar.
Speaker 2: Which game starts in the bar I'm really curious about.
Speaker 1: But Jill, there's a Revelations. You know, you got nude mods, so that's cool.
Speaker 3: So you got like I didn't get into uh hard games until after Bioshocks, so like a lot of the a lot of the resident evils kind of passed me by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just space so they remake the old old ones because of that thing that I was just talking about. Because conveniently so much Ship, Like I said, I needed a battery for the Forklift. You find the battery cartridge and then there's no charge, and now you gotta find the make acid for it to be I was just like, fuck this, in what universe? Would there not just be a fucking battery in the Forklift?
Speaker 2: Fuck you guys, I'm talking about Outbreak?
Speaker 1: Oh never, Oh you mean the fucking the shooter? Wait which one is that? Do you start Outbreak?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I never played that. I played that one? What the how was that? Who's in that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Melissa? I think it's her name, Melissa, some nigga, some other dude.
Speaker 1: Some nigga. Thanks for narrowing it down. Did you play Operation Record City?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That it was hilarious because you're just mowing everything, you are setting fire and there's like a million tyrants, the mister X types that keeps showing up, and I'm like, you're just how many are there? Just you're literally turning them into pot Rolls three? Outbreak? Which one was that that? I don't even have that one. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever even thought about it. But this looks like more of a time with the movie, like the logo that the logo looks like the movie.
Speaker 1: It does just happening. It might have been I think mistaken. That's character.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the Melissa is that gave me a long time ago, dude, A long plot.
Speaker 3: The beginning of a Break is set after the after the initial outbreak of the T virus wracking city, moments before the crisis.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, okay, well, Uh.
Speaker 3: The playable characters are Kevin Ryman Okay, David King Mark Wilkins, Alyssa Ashcroft, I know Ashcroft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, she's.
Speaker 3: That's the daughter of or that's the mom of the new one, right yeah yeah their yes, yes, yes, the the one that's coming out. Breck uh, Cindy Lennox, Yoko Suzuki, Jim Chapman, just too like it's.
Speaker 1: Like George Ham's popular names to put it together?
Speaker 3: Is it just a bunch of names? Like who the fuck are these people?
Speaker 1: I'm curious and what platform is it available on? Because I never seen this is just apparently not because I never see it available anywhere. Yes, it's p S two. I feel like I have every one that's available now. That's why I finally all was say, you know, let me finally play zero.
Speaker 2: Zero's Dogship Bro. That one is really not fun.
Speaker 3: It was especially every time I unless, what's that be the next remake? So like you would have just wasted your time that even had a way better Joe way betaverse.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd be really mad, get ready to be mad, I think, shut the fuck up. But if they skip five, dude, I'm gonna I think I will cut my penis off with what I don't know is gonna bite it off butter Knife, dude, knife, I'm gonna take it a cold spoon, That's what I'm gonna do anyway. Fucking Young Colin robbing seven to eleven for all the PEPSI using the cans to make a mega man suit, running into the street and running into the street to commit suicide.
Speaker 3: King Dad Kao CRISBINOI in his sleep for years. Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying?
Speaker 1: Clam you? Lesquier the third. If jay Z was gay, he would have been gayzy nice.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go the Brethern with the mortar Lily bringing a warm six pack of piss to the function Earth. Existing in Star Wars made me not a fan gape, Thanny asked, Tanno here uh the the r beater Jared Fogel trading in his jail bars for crib bars. The fact that there are the fact that there is a Yuri side story to the Snart Tank credits confirms the show is gay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I guess so. Yeah, we do have a we do have a whole thing going on. Friend of the show, benjiyah, Yeah, we call him Benji over here. Yeah, we're on first name basis. They call him a Benji Benji Benji hook us up with that fucking money ko count man ratio.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: There's a one hundred thousand zero I'll put it this way. It's positive certainly. Oh my god, Pamela Anderson and Paul not with daughter.
Speaker 3: That is I'm sorry, fucking so stupid man, Pamela and herson and Paul not with daughter.
Speaker 1: That's a fucking Jordan joke. That is a that is a fucking that is Canoe.
Speaker 3: Bers banged by sides beenus reckless rund with the sloe Er two, why so Derby dick me beneath the Milky Way, the Milky Twilight by six men, fuck my Sphiner, uh Vane, the cock Johnson my Chris Hansen, Tommagotchi hard boiled eggs, a flamethrower.
Speaker 1: But it's Elton John and a trebha. I get it. I understand. Oh uh, it's a good joke there, it's not a bad just a little little joking. Bade there.
Speaker 3: Sween looks like you could drink vasoline through a silly straw. Tank Tannis Tank is the trash man, uh old man. Spaghetti nuts I started this company.
Speaker 1: Don't you know that I've had sex with guys domination, using the power of AI and youtubeing to bring my dead dog back to life.
Speaker 4: Whoa uh?
Speaker 3: Derek and I like freem around eyed Asian, having a pussy for both, having pussy for both breakfasts. Hey man, God bless all the pens are long and the com is great. California creaming on such a on such a winter's gay Winter's gay cigarette.
Speaker 1: Not a bad one. What are you looking up there? I'm looking. I'm trying to answer camera. Just just be aware you just said cigarette, right. Yeah. That reminds me of a family guy when all the British people taken over the pub and he's like, I think Cleveland says, the only British idiom I know is fag is a cigarette or something, and then Peter says something like, will somebody tell those cigarettes to shut up or something? Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good that's a good joke.
Speaker 3: I think my fa I was thinking about it recently for some reason. I think my favorite joke from that show might be.
Speaker 1: I'm Officer Reeses. What seems to be that that's fun. I think about every time I see a candy of such a I have officers. Is what seems to be the problem here? Is awesome. It's a good joke. It's good. It's very stupid, those fucking idiots driving.
Speaker 3: It's so it's so forced that it like it loops around to just becoming like this is good. Yeah, I'm as ais what seems to be the problem? I hoped, like in my head that's the real story. Yeah, like that's the real stuff. Like that is honestly like that is it has something to do with those flavors just going together for millennium or whatever however long. I guess it couldn't benim for right, because when was the peanut invented the peanut?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What was the When was the peanut invented? I don't care to do this with you right now. I don't care.
Speaker 3: When did John did George Washington Carver invent the peanut?
Speaker 1: When did John Peanut invented Washington Carver to invent the peanut?
Speaker 3: Right, it's like a Frankensign kind of situation.
Speaker 1: He is, he's alive then, and then he invented the peanut. Yes, what's up? I'm a slave? Hey, what's up? I'm a slave. The first thing he says, right, George watching to cover invent a peanut? Word word dude?
Speaker 3: Like, though, seriously, when did they When do they invent the peanut? I don't want to talk to you because it's a fake thing, right like that that hasn't always existed?
Speaker 1: Nineteen peanuts? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I just don't think the peanut has a fake look to it.
Speaker 2: So it's not like a human.
Speaker 1: It looks human made with it. And then and then a peanut came out right.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like a naturally occurring nuts balls.
Speaker 2: It was someone's balls that cut off and a put in the ground.
Speaker 3: You don't agree that it looks you don't agree that the peanuts look fake.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of things look fake.
Speaker 1: That's not what I asked.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I dont feel like a lot of things that are definitely real look fakes. I don't really I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever, fine, whatever, trans, I'm we invent those things, trans Dragoon, we need a healer to finish the party.
Speaker 1: Uh Nussy or the nussy the nussy queen of fat Haazard.
Speaker 3: I got so hard for a gay guy's ass, for a gay ass guy in the end, I came inside his butt. Penis Park, bald, blue eyed German man, mentioning that if he joins the joined the Snark Tank, the members would have a quarter of a foreskin on average. Never thought I'd see an episode of TV where two main two characters played by Keith David and Zach Hadel experience a collective gay panic. That is true, that's I think, that's this has been.
Speaker 1: I think getting common law divorced. It's beginning to look a lot like shitmuss.
Speaker 3: I will spray the I will spray the ball thug Zilla and Young Colin versus Old Colin and Copzilla GGA four swingset glitch frogs together, strong bisexual Jewish ginger who can't pick a struggle. Emilio the Chosen Huan, pooping back and forth forever, uh the kem or what she churn on my obal till I disaster? Okay, the real Pope, big meaty stinks Donald dump shard of the deal, shoving a shotgun up Sween's ass and not shooting.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Alright, Okay, all right, gay actor rosebud Delicious. Sween's ass is grass, and I'm feeling like a cow h it's crazy, but uh, however, I'm sorry, I can't. I had a burrito manifesting Lando eating his own dick on Sunday. Heath reminded of a uy O card Gids.
Speaker 3: The real Kingston Jamison, who went missing in two thousand and five is Sween growing out his beard to be black Santa. Even sweens Mike wants him to shut the fuck up. I will be found dead at twenty five, wrapped up in trampoline springs.
Speaker 1: I hope that's not about me. Gay natzies be like Night of the Long Dicks, God Christ, Almighty Man. Sween still doesn't have blinds EA sports is in the sand, jolly old Saint Dick. My black dad is sixty five and watches you guys hide Dad. Hello, Hello black father. Fear me for I've become gay, destroyer of ass, fucker of men. I collect pronouns like infinity, stones, days, m by the way, start, Bimson. Can you guess like Colin Dustin like you do on the show on this show? Thanks now? Because they're two news oriented, they're just gonna be frustrated information.
Speaker 3: Then it'll be like Collin's on a show that miss spreads misinformation. You know, I get he's got a reputation. We don't have reputations. Our reputations is our reputation is our lack.
Speaker 1: Of our lack of a reputation. I don't stand for anything, never have all. I I sit for many things.
Speaker 2: I'm void of I'm not a person. There's nothing in here.
Speaker 1: I'll sit for many You would you sit for that? I don't stand for many things, but I would sit for things. I will for many things. I would sit for anything.
Speaker 2: What sit down?
Speaker 3: I'll sit for most things, and I'll lay down for the rest of them. Yeah, I'll stand it for damn you or nothing.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, I stand for nothing really bad. Yeah it's okay. I have no integrity. I have no fucking morals. I have no I'll bring it was terrible.
Speaker 2: I have no respect for myself for others.
Speaker 3: Well, the important thing is that Candice Owens.
Speaker 1: Is that? What is it? She's I forgot?
Speaker 3: I forgot what he.
Speaker 1: Says something pause. I don't remember when I remember, But bro Fast, you got it. You had it like queued up real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, I delete a bunch of saved ship off my phone.
Speaker 1: Finally. Oh, yeah, you went through it.
Speaker 6: Fucking evil scumbag, right she is?
Speaker 2: Is it generate?
Speaker 7: She's burning everything down and she's gloating and smiling while she does it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, you fucking told me. She has no security. She's a fucking deal with him hitting the table is you know was the last time I heard him that anger? When he was here talking about Ukraine? Ukraine's the crazy Candice OANs pissed him off board, Like as much as Ukraine has, that's just crazy, which is weird. I know my number one enemies are Candas always listen, listen. Edward Gregory is gonna be pissed. He's like, hey, hey, hey, I'm paying you good money. Why are you bidding more? Angry Gian Edward Gogorian the real person, hate Tim. I've paid you hundreds of thousands of dollars to be angry at Ukraine? What is this? Candice Owan Ship, I'm so sorry. You are a real person, and I'm I apologize. Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Shalom the Department of Horror. A gun that does no physical harm but uploads, That's great. A gun that does no physical harm but uploads CP to the target's phone and computer.
Speaker 1: Use.
Speaker 2: I don't have a phone a computer.
Speaker 1: That's what you get. You're going to be amish basically in that world right now where you're going to.
Speaker 3: Be amish or a fucking your you want to be shot, or that I had shot, that's a that's at least a story, Like there's no way I can explain that way, Like no one's gonna believe, Like, no, you don't. You guys understand, I dont's gonna sound crazy. But the gun that he had shot that material onto my phone and computer.
Speaker 2: You gotta take the gun from him. You gotta be like, you gotta show the people what happening.
Speaker 1: You gotta shoot your friends with it. You gotta have crazy like talking. Yeah, you gotta be like Alex Jones's audience, and then they'll actually hear you. I knew they were making that it has it's happened to me. That's why that kid's grave. It wasn't even my fault. I can't believe they put so many terror bites on my computer. I can't believe. I can't believe. I can't believe my computer had all this ship off going. I mean, I can't.
Speaker 6: It's an absolute mystery to me.
Speaker 1: Tell you what.
Speaker 6: I would have told you, absolutely, like from the ground up. I would have told you if I was, if I was cranking my hog onto this kind of thing, I would me, I would I would shouting, shouting.
Speaker 1: From the rooftops. I would have told you I done it. You know me.
Speaker 6: I'm an honest man.
Speaker 1: I've never been sued.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: I never it at all.
Speaker 2: He was genuinely puzzled up there, like seeing him.
Speaker 1: And Beatle Juice, damn near You are gonna be like, I don't I don't remember doing that, Alex.
Speaker 2: You literally.
Speaker 1: Alex Juice, Alex Alex.
Speaker 7: The frocks are gay, Mommy was whokis who cares? They're not real, they're kind of figs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm trying to tell you that's crazy. The fact that he did that is it's like, stop me.
Speaker 1: You end up in a desert and there's like stop motion crisis actors burrowing up from out the sand. Fucking David Hogg.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, oh my god, I gotta take my alpha bread.
Speaker 1: Oh Man kissed Alex Juice is fucking great. Kiss.
Speaker 2: That's a great character.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's some good stuff.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what voice hurts now, uh, Nick Cannon has a daughter named Powerful Queen that can't be real. E A now has has canceled Alice.
Speaker 1: Wait what is this?
Speaker 3: E A has now canceled Alice Asylum and put dead space on Ice. We didn't Eve talk about the Paramount bid but whatever?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, yeah, look it up. Paramount's ahead, Yeah, look it up. That's what I guess.
Speaker 3: I wish, like, that's why I wish most newspeople would do it. I wish Kyle would just go like, welcome to the show, look it up, look at show.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: Do your own. I'm tired of this one hundred one hundred ks. He just says Dicky mcge's X over and over again. Yeah, that's he uploads the first thing. He's like, Hey, everybody think of X, Dicky's X, Dickey geez X for ten minutes, ten minutes and one second and one second. Yay, uh something funny.
Speaker 3: Cavities are a myth perpetuated by Big Tooth, the goon devil man without com uh chasing cars by blow patrol. If I'm if I'm gay queer, if I'm just gay career, won't you lie with me and just fuck my holes uh Siona's f FGC making t girls by throat fucking cisman. I got a forty seventy T I rigged for twelve hundred dollars swingeing At this point, I'm begging. I'm beginning to suspect Lily as twelve Smitchy the kid snark tank is powerfully racist. You guys clapped for my new what is this? You guys clapped for my new girlfriend and my new gfs blunkin patch joke. I think she's a keeper. Oh, your girlfriend made that joke.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Nice throw away, throw away, get rid of, get rid of, kill her with a knife a lot.
Speaker 6: I know something crying in my car about Trump being all weird and ship.
Speaker 1: That wasn't me.
Speaker 6: That was my friend Beatle Jones. That wasn't me, your friend Alex.
Speaker 1: Juices, you know me Jones and the adventures of Look at my d it's the picture of an It's just a child born the transport of the sorry transport. I didn't realize I was on there. Swept he swept it off of his I D.
Speaker 3: He's not so much transporting so much that it's stuck to his fucking ID card.
Speaker 6: With that gun again to get me newly shooting me with that fucking transport gun. I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Calcass is the goat young Colin using a baby he found as nun Chucks Star Coffee. My name is in Ingro Montoya. You stole my snap prepared to come. I'm gay Carl D. Bradley six seven. You what if shot Uncle Ben, shot and shot Aunt may exist? Raised shot Peter Parker who then became shot Man.
Speaker 1: Shot the guy with a hole in him. That sucks. That is painful, That is painfully bad. I like shot Man.
Speaker 3: I'm a big finish I could fix Nick Quents by milking the racism out of his juicy little Latin Latin cap twink prostate one evil milky black rope.
Speaker 1: At a time. That's crazy. This peak ropage right there, Craig the Canadian the portal porn parody, pornal. It's your boy, Shawne d Dick suckistan at Groc. Is this true?
Speaker 3: Young Colin in an endless battle against Capcom for the rights to Mega Man search bombaclot Rich millionaire on YouTube changing my name to pleotca so that can also get like four questions on the show in a single month. The male loaningess that epidemic is a myth made by big getsno bitches big.
Speaker 1: That's actually kind of that is.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's like one of those things where it's like that's real, but also like brother, it's really are trying to keep you down. Yeah, it's it's a self fulfilling kind of cycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop watching the people that are siphoning money off of you, and then you can actually watch people who want you to get out of that cycle. Stay away from women. Yeah, like take take advice from people who are fucking married. Let's start with that first. Yeah, you know, not the like literally every nigga I see the Mano sphere giving and they're.
Speaker 2: Married, just have been in relationships that have been fruitful.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't even want to be They need to be in a relationship that is absolutely working. Yeah, and then start there.
Speaker 2: I think that bit of make is real. But I think the idea is that, like I just I don't think I think a big problem. I think the biggest problem comes from the fact that men just aren't taught how to treat women correctly. Like simply fundamentally, there's not taught to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't give a ship, of course you don't.
Speaker 2: But it's like, it's like, how do you I think the role of a man has changed societally very heavily, and the people that are teaching them that are niggas that are fucking completely bound the wrong way.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's crazy. That long relationship, relationship, relationship, that's true. I'm beyond No one had to teach me ship.
Speaker 2: No one had to teach a ship. But you also raised by women.
Speaker 1: Well, I I was raised by telligience. I'm be honest. I didn't really didn't get any life lessons from my mom. Really no, I didn't family. I was raised bion, but I didn't get I didn't get like life lessons and advice. They didn't know I was. There. Was only like, hey, they helped my my steps to help me how to drive, and that's about so. My My family wasn't like that I got. I was raised by television. We're not.
Speaker 2: We're nineties eighties millennials. You're famously the ones raised by television, all of us, for the most part.
Speaker 1: I was raised by the Gangling Church.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, but it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: But I was Okay, which one?
Speaker 2: Which one.
Speaker 1: Is is one of your are your asses? Okay? Whatever? Man? Oh okay, just just just just trying to.
Speaker 2: I was definitely taught like right from wrong by my family. They influenced me. The things they put me in front of also helped me figure out what was right from wrong, and like those things kind of like I'm like, oh, that's how you interact with women, you know, because I could see like, oh, women are treated very weirdly for no reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't very much from those days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know. I think I was very much so like I understand women around me.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that, like I feel like hopefully and I understand they're lack of a common sense because it's just like, treat people how you want to be treated is such an obvious thing, and that should that should apply to women as well, because you you want them to treat you well so you can treat them well. Seems pretty fucking self evident and obvious for some reason, you know.
Speaker 2: The moment I heard like the manuscript shit, I was like, women are blah blah blah all this ship, and I was like, shouldn't they be given more? Because often they're just the ones alone having to raise children.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get more, huh more.
Speaker 2: They should be given more more more, yeah, more, the way and how things are approached to them, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate kneelers, I guess I mean kneelers like those who need talking about Gege Floyd was a kneel he was in my universe. He actually kneeled on chauvins. That'd be really, really bad. I want to see that universe. I want to, but not happy minutes of George Floyd kneeling on the show not be like not no tangible form and like no tangible like what is it? Like? What's his name? From Christmas? Carol freaking Scrooge? That version reality is on five. I forgot Scrooge's name. I was gonna say Aby Crame.
Speaker 3: And that's the that's the naked the naked horseman headless Horseman got.
Speaker 1: Him confused with the naked cowboy. The naked cowboy. Who's that? You know? The naked cowboy he's like a New York guy. He's like in Times Square, Oh right, right right right kind of la who's that? You know? The dumb naked bitch with long hair the horse. She even has chocolate after her. This is like an l a thing. It's a stupid lord thing. And then you got like people just doing It's not like the naked cowboy who was just just an actual thing. Didn't take it from lore right, Okay, I'm talking about is essentially I'm gonna stop talking.
Speaker 3: Just Jehovah's gayest witness, Drip m h Lord of all Drip. I don't believe Sweeney when he says he reads book just based on his performance reading the names.
Speaker 1: So Sweeney has uh.
Speaker 3: Sweeney reads everything in audiobook.
Speaker 1: He reads audiobooks hearing what I read books? Do you stare really hard at the tail.
Speaker 2: Read I read the visual.
Speaker 1: You can see the vibrations, the.
Speaker 3: Words, the words they speak to me.
Speaker 6: They're saying that you're gay, ob you want to blow me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Trump is fighting tooth and nail to not spend the last ten seconds of his life in prison. I like to bust fat nuts onto the ceiling of my car until they crystallize into stalactites. Kremlin, the Gremlin, a deer folding Fin's legs like a lawn chair, hockey on meth saying, Yo, Adrian gonna borrow twenty dollars shamwaw guy posting right wing shorts?
Speaker 1: Oh, I still need to look at that. How do you even make right wing shorts as opposed to pants?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Has a good one? What's he selling the sham? Yeah? Like look at it? I mean that's probably Yeah. You gonna like my nuts, remember that?
Speaker 4: Remember that?
Speaker 1: You know, like oh yeah, yeah, you know, like you're gonna like this deportation video.
Speaker 6: You like you're gonna be like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Believe we live slap chopping immigrants Like slap chop immediate dead dead immigrant.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna believe how quickly this kills immigrants.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely nuts. It's gonna make your old immigrant destroying machine look like it looked like something that doesn't do it well?
Speaker 1: How many cannot buy it? Wants?
Speaker 3: So for now you can get four thousand for the price of six. I mean, like, what self respecting person would take that deal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean even like fuck it. They just overpriced them though. Yah, yeah, thousand dollars I said buy to be like, go go out. I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: Gordon Ramsey voice swing your father's asshole. It's delicious, almost taste yours now to see if you've inherited his flavor.
Speaker 1: Fuck May it's roll, It's rue, it's ru.
Speaker 3: Uh wage lea five to eighty three elder millennial thirty eight distarts, Get My Guilty Pleasure. Peppenie Bros. Publishing Presents Frank Renald's children's book The Horror Acts. Donk Donkerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher er Potzer.
Speaker 1: Shamuel au Guy wanted to get a congressional seat. He he filed for a congressional seat in Texas. So many of these fucking washed up people doing He's just like, Oh, anyone can do it. You got it. He's right, Yeah, he's right. That's but that's funny though. He's like, he's like, what his name on Twitter is the Shamwaw guy. That's fun let's think of it. Was like, I'm Chocolate rain I'm chocolate Raid. Vote for me, Chocolate rain Man. Chocolate would I would fucking vote for chocolate rain Guy. Wait, Chocolate rain Man would be like vote for guy from the video game. It would just be like a chocolate well, Chocolate rain Man would be I will get rid of all the immigrants. He'd be kind of a retarded guy. Chocolate rate guy's retarded. Chocolate rain Man, chocolate rain shut the fun. That's why you kept saying black retard. That's why you kept sells Like, why is he saying chocolate rain Man? Sham, Well, he's be a black retar I would have said that. I would have never said such a thing.
Speaker 4: Homeless man.
Speaker 1: I am song about real issues me rain Man, he's like rain Man. That's just that's his campaign immigrants. Wait, what's that on? Week? I don't know good or bad. I like the idea of him being like a terrible person. Yeah, I do. Like these fucking people out of here. That's crazy. Day is like.
Speaker 2: They're ruining my characters.
Speaker 1: We're talking about chocolate, chocolate rain Man. They're taking every single job from us. Too bad. You need the context now, pre detect them at all costs because she's real good. That's right to defend itself. Is all my money is going straight to them.
Speaker 2: And that's like someone that's on the wrong side of everything. Every really single Trump might be on the right side of some things, two or three things right. He might like pets.
Speaker 1: I guess, you know, find someone that's might not stomp a cat.
Speaker 2: Devan finding someone that is like literally there on the wrong side of every simply.
Speaker 1: Is crazy.
Speaker 2: Everything bad, like every bad thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your favorite month? January?
Speaker 3: You know, it's like, damn even your like subjective opinions are incorrect.
Speaker 2: Lemonade, It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like boiled lemonade? Ever donate to charity? Ever for any reason? He's drinking boiled.
Speaker 2: Lemonade. It's like, what the is wrong with you? Just a bad version of a human?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. Ellipsis PP. Netflix had the money to buy Warner Brothers, but cried broke when we shareholder, when we shared passwords with family. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the same thing about how like you can you can you can use the money that you don't have right that you theoretically have to levate to buy other things, but you can't get tax on that that money, by the way, because we've got a great.
Speaker 2: System, a lot of inherent millions of millions of dollars and paid zeneral taxes on it.
Speaker 1: It's very cool bail out the companies.
Speaker 2: He also bail outations are people too, because that's what uh Mitt Romney said.
Speaker 3: I like the piano like he's playing the piano on stage and it remains like perfectly like it is a perfect it never goes off.
Speaker 1: But sometimes his voice goes off, so it's like singing completely off. You have to hope that it kind of gets back again. Eventually it'll catch back up.
Speaker 2: Companies are people to his Companies are people to so say Rodney, who also did uh, his Romney Care was turned into a bombcare and fucked over a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Uh, by the way, they tried to buy Disney too. Single as if they have that kind of motion.
Speaker 1: Single payer insurance is fucking stupid because our healthcare. Because I think corporations are important, they should stick get all your money. YEA.
Speaker 2: One guy literally does the godsill.
Speaker 1: Ellipses, and I'm going to fuck Jason Dodd rass sand Sadman dot gov.
Speaker 2: We really fucked this country, really bad, man, hey man whatever. He had a lot of chances to which makes it worse. He's had plenty of chances to do better, and we constantly choose the worst one. We didn't do ship we had had you inherited fourth recession. Basically that's crazy our lifetime.
Speaker 1: He had a a freaking uh the uh not the unemployment rate has fucking skyrocketed this year, and even though it has, it's fine. Everything's fine, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: I've created so many jobs. Like, dude, a guy is fucking raping the business.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's really great. You're lying. I've created so many jobs.
Speaker 3: Looking at that many times I shucked Bill Clinton off.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's seven. It's okay to do that. It's okay. It's not not if you do it, it's really bad.
Speaker 3: John swickland Chole. We holding it down with a cafe rio.
Speaker 1: What if he took Pam Bondi's job Chocolate Radio. Yeah, and then he just gets to like so every time there's like a press conference and he has to like, you know, fake news the entire time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he he leans, I shot my wife and now I miss her.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, man. Uh.
Speaker 3: The first Turkey David, his name is Barack Obama. We just collectively missed it. His thick Japanese accent. His name is black black Obama. Yeah, that's bid Barack. The Ghosts of Kingston's Channel and Zelo Video Show show video teaming up to blow up the cast. Pre raz I got Lockjow doing graveyard ships at the dick sucking factory, and all I got was lock drows previously mentioned stylish man in a wheelchair call me Dripple.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. I like that. Uh, you're drippled the fuck up a napster of puppets. Nice. I like that one a lot. That's it.
Speaker 3: It's like layered uh dass goopy een Myles Chong's biggest hater. I think you might have to You're you're probably in second place next to.
Speaker 1: The fucking dog.
Speaker 3: Dog's blind dogs, probably absolutely blind. You can only see like he sees, like forty six fewer shades of gray.
Speaker 1: Now wrong Roro rogge. It's and is wrong, like z that's the flash man. That's the flashman. I'll have another flash bang for you.
Speaker 2: Here was another flash He has a bucket full of He has a bucket full of like dom sit on a fucking dodles.
Speaker 1: Daytime takes off all so much.
Speaker 2: It's daytime, the sun is out.
Speaker 1: You ever see that? That happened at Malcolm in the Middle, and it was daytime.
Speaker 2: And Malcolm in the Middle there was an episode where the brothers got like a fucking firecracker that looked like a fucking It looked like a bomb from a sci fi movie actually, and they lit it off and when it blew up and it turned into daytime for a little bit.
Speaker 1: In the middle.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: So it's okay, I think I just missed it. Life is unfait.
Speaker 3: But I love the idea of him flash banging a dog in the daytime. It just rips it, just rips the dog off the street, throws it in a box in a box, puts in.
Speaker 2: A small crate, throws a bunch of bombs in there, closed it and the dog screams like a person.
Speaker 1: It says, helped me. Ah stop, tap tap tap.
Speaker 2: It has the dog is it digs and it's like what words human.
Speaker 1: To stop?
Speaker 4: No, it's a poodle saying no, no, no, it's both.
Speaker 2: He's got unlimited.
Speaker 1: He's gotta limited like infinity symbol on the screen when he shows up, Grez. They have to they have to get like a blind man to stop him. They have to get like Ray Charles. He does so much that he sees him. He's like, we gotta get a necromancer and so many flashbanks that it illuminates the world so much that blind men can see in that moment, like he.
Speaker 2: Fucking like the d Dared Doubles. What the hell they go They go mad though, because the blind people are supposed to see, so they just go.
Speaker 1: Supposed to the rules.
Speaker 2: It's like a universal law. And when the blind can see, something goes wrong. They're cheating there. It's like anti cheat.
Speaker 1: You can do it, but something's gonna You're gonna go mad, and something is gonna have a bad ripple effect of the world.
Speaker 3: A fucking mouse, fucking cursor drops down from the screen from the sky and clicks him and drags him up into the sky.
Speaker 2: And comes it never comes down, and that Yahoo spawns another night Yahoo.
Speaker 1: You're like, that's crazy. He's like, you want to go bomb? You want to bomb passingians more of Why would not? Of course?
Speaker 2: Yiy Yahoo, yippy Yahoo.
Speaker 1: Let me be bottom this time. No, you did it last time. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Or they're fighting for bottom. The idea of that two guys fight.
Speaker 1: I want to be the middle of the teanopede. I want to be.
Speaker 2: I want to be I want to be. I want to be the very end. I don't want to be fair.
Speaker 1: I have a clone myself.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm my name is Bench Sparra. I would love to be. I would be honest be the middle of the human Tanipee, the Daily Wire human tannipee.
Speaker 2: Is it is it possible that that you could clone my sister, a maker not related to me.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Your DNA change your DNA so much that it's it's it's never mind. I never But then I said nothing.
Speaker 2: Keep around.
Speaker 3: He's saying this to like Bill Nye or something. He's like, I don't, I can't. I'm an educator, like le just get out, please leave.
Speaker 2: You're not listening to me.
Speaker 1: You're not understanding me.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fucking fantasy mad signist. Benjaminaria like, I'm gonna latch myself on the floor. I get out of my bathroom.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna three thousand years ago in a book that no one believes.
Speaker 1: I got this. He's crawling through his drain like Penny Wasmic is the first thing that shows you gotta time, Tamers.
Speaker 3: I'm a stock team for a second, Bill nine.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop doing this, Ben, You have to stop.
Speaker 2: And I was sting.
Speaker 1: I was shitting, Ben. Can't you always show up when I'm That's why I know you're here, Smelly.
Speaker 3: Smelling your paromones all over your feet, slithering through it, Young Colin going forward and trying to remove.
Speaker 1: The sponge like in the Green Mile. It's credit sequence.
Speaker 3: It has been fucking on age tooted and booted, big booty, ruly Giuliani, Uh, Young Colin griff gifting himself a present parentheses. It's a bomb with a copy of Mega Man to inside. It's so so stupid. Why not bothers me that that's not the opposite, but I I sense it.
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 3: Count Cucula classic, I want to watch you sung.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Patreon does not allow the R word by saying no special characters. Okay, that's fucking crazy. Really, that's interesting. That's a good That is a good one. That's okay because someone's definitely written that in Old Colin putting dead air tags and women's purses, Hm, Piccolo's burdo looking burdo mouth looking kloaca out of focus, Bigfoot? What the fuck is nat? And why is it always got to be open? Call me Donica Lewinsky the way I slob Big b Bill Sorry, Miss Jackson.
Speaker 1: The Grinch button. Instead of his heart growing three times the size, it's his penis Hey, New York nick a theory he needs help lowering his weapon in Halo three.
Speaker 2: Imagine your dick grows twice at size. That'd be kind of scary. What do you mean your penis is doubled in size? Yeah, that'd be nuts. That happens, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's become an awesome porn star who cares.
Speaker 2: If your penis in both forms doubled in size, that would be nuts.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean in both forms? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Like, if you're a wreck, you're not erecting your arec penis just doubled in size.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That would be fucking nuts. You'd be like, oh, I just become a millionaire on a millionaire. I think I think people would like to see I think people like to see it, But I think you would just not be fucking people anymore.
Speaker 1: O care you put donuts on it or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, take tens, get it nice and piping hot, and then fucking would be like stay away from me, Like stay away from me would like put you would like, make you forget, like you forget your accounts. I think I would as send. Yeah, I don't think anyone's ever done that before. Someone's taking nine and they.
Speaker 2: Feel like people have died and we just haven't heard about that. But I'm sure people have taken it.
Speaker 3: To if someone's taking to anything else's and die, they I assure you they died in ways that would be hilarious to rotoscope.
Speaker 1: The world record is nine. No one's ever dared to take ten.
Speaker 2: I feel like there afraid, afraid as and you're asking for wait, you're like asking.
Speaker 1: For a I don't even understand what the point of because it says it's like last for days or some ship. But even is that, why would that be beneficial? That doesn't even make sense to me, because it's like your thing, like hours, Why the fun would it be such a big jump?
Speaker 2: I think, and it count last hours hours. They tell you like, hey, you should probably a doctor.
Speaker 1: Well the whole thing like it says a viagra should. It says it lasts for hours, and then a silois lasts for days. That's what it says, like for or like a day and a half or something something crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't think you stay e wreck that long, but I think you just like.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, like okay, is just the half life. Is that what they actually mean? It has to be, because there's no fucking way you're not. Some guy's eating in a bowl with with milk. That's a good preak, though crazy put them in like a bowl of lucky charms or some ship like, oh, this is a crazy marshmallow. That marshmallow is wild. Yeah, a little bitter, but you know, got a few numbers on it was taste. Sorry, I guess he got a few numbers.
Speaker 3: And then and then then immediately, don't immediately clock that something's wrong. You deserve to have been poisoned.
Speaker 1: Two second pause and all of a sudden, you see the motherfucker's pants just grow like a theory belongings webbing a hillo three Progerian hunters having a child may from and rounding out our list as.
Speaker 2: Always, you know, just lifting every bike, insane, slamming against the floor, honey.
Speaker 3: Stupid sid alright, let's boom boom, get the fun out of patron of comps star Tank. Remember you can go over there early access had for all that crap.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next time. Being a rape razor, Bye bye. I think that's what it was, is the original name, right,