Speaker 1: He'll be like, go'll be bed.
Speaker 2: It's the internet, you're busy. Let's do this for September sixth, twenty twenty four. For the next hour or so, let me help you sort through the world of gaming on Games Mornings Live with Me Jeff Grubb. Today, did Sony just reveal the PS five pro design?
Speaker 3: And what if.
Speaker 2: Potato just announces a new switch one in September instead? But first please join me and welcoming today's co host, the Game mess Mornings.
Speaker 1: It's two more. Who's saying, everybody, dam how are you doing?
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say, is COVID you're busy? Or is COVID you're sick? Let's do this? Yes, I I would have been pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Feeling better than a little worse than sneezing a bunch than feeling better.
Speaker 1: And then I have the Tommy Rumbles this morning.
Speaker 3: Are you on the gaba Gaba? Pinton? What was it? What's the other one called pa pack? Slovan Paslov?
Speaker 1: I'm not on packs.
Speaker 3: I'm taking.
Speaker 2: I have not felt bad enough to like seek medical attention about this yet, so I'm just kind of right. I'm raw dog in COVID, you know, it's I feel like the booster did its job. I haven't gotten that latest one, but I've got the one before that and all the ones before that, and it feels it feels like that did a lot of the work there on this. You know, sometimes you just get a mild case. Sometimes you don't, and this is a relatively mild case. I'm hoping things clear up because I got a trip coming up I don't want to miss.
Speaker 1: But it's it's looking pretty shaky at the moment.
Speaker 3: Is this your first time?
Speaker 1: It's my first time I'm getting COVID?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you think?
Speaker 1: Do you think the palace transferred? Now?
Speaker 2: I'm going to get it five times in a row, and you you won't get it for four years.
Speaker 3: I'm still the five time COVID. And you know I treat that as if you know, I am a wrestler in the yeah, right times. I wait for them, Yeah, I wait for them the weakest moments and then suddenly kick a door in and a pit and I'm like punching them, and I'm like, no, I'm still the five time COVID. Hemp's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah you threaten COVID's wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely exactly.
Speaker 1: It's just the way wrestler does it.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm feeling Okay, I definitely like in the middle of the day need a little bit more rest than normal.
Speaker 1: It's kind of how it's going right now.
Speaker 3: You know what these days I have I am now encouraging people to take naps. Yeah, unfortunately I'm not able to take naps, but I've seen the impact that naps can have people for people who can, Like I've just seen people take naps and like it changes the way they are on a day to day basis.
Speaker 1: Why can't you nap?
Speaker 3: Is it? It just doesn't just sleep problems?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sure, yes, I the nappy things changed my game. I've thought we talk about this all the time, but the caffeine naps where it's like I'll drink a couple of shots of espresso and you know, everyone whatever you got to do, but you know, you don't have to do the caffeine. But like laying down and not expecting myself to fall asleep, just saying it's okay to rest my eyes. That that changed it because it's like just fifteen minutes to twenty five minutes, no longer than that. If I do fall asleep, whatever. If I don't whatever, it's okay. This is about resting, and that has helped a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like people Obviously, when we lived in a WARLD where everyone had to go into the office, we were it was difficult to do that. Having said that, when I used to work in the UK, my my and my sleep was still bad. I could nap, so I would end up napping during the day in the office. And obviously, like the good friends they are good friends and colleagues there, everyone used to take fucking pictures of me and post them on the Internet. Yeah, of course I'd expect that from uh like can Dave Jewett from Lucy James?
Speaker 1: Right, Lucy James should should be better disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now I'm just like, oh, we live in a world where you can nap. You can nap, and you know what, your employees have taken the piss every moment with you, Like it's fine for you to take twenty minute nap.
Speaker 1: Parent put is getting done. Is how I've always looked at it.
Speaker 3: If someone I manage message me and was like, Yo, I'm going for a nap, I would be.
Speaker 1: Like, hell, yeah, bro, yeah fuck go do you can go do it do it. It's like it really is for me.
Speaker 2: It's I don't care about anything that happens between starting the task and the task getting completed when it's supposed to be completed.
Speaker 1: Whatever happens in between there, that's your.
Speaker 3: Business, your problem. Yeah, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: That's you. It's your it's your realm.
Speaker 2: You own it. Do what you need to do in there. That's a nap. That's what I don't give us.
Speaker 3: That is how I operate as a manager, Like I'll tell you when this needs to be done ideally because stuff like reviews, I'm like, hey, this is when I would like it to be done. But I know how it's how difficult it can be. So if you're reaching this period and you don't think you're gonna make it, just let me know and we'll figure it out. But in all of the cases, it's like I'm gonna tell you what it's done in between that, go well, do what you need you to do, and just make sure you're paying attention to like various other things that could pop up, because if it's like, oh great, but then you know, a new story breaks and everyone's sleeping, be like what.
Speaker 2: Ideally not everyone napping at the same time. We don't have any company nap time yet.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I did see the headliner at it.
Speaker 2: Not gonna including the stories here, but uh, the Yakuza team, the like a Dragon Team's like, we're going to continue focusing on the problems of middle aged men, and I'm like, I think that's what this podcast is. Kind of turned it into a little bit like we're talking about our health and napping and things like that Fridays, especially.
Speaker 1: Me, and you were just like, yeah, yeah, for sure. I h I did.
Speaker 2: I'm down in the two thirties for the first time in a couple of years, and uh, you know, obviously I'm I did get on the ozampic.
Speaker 1: I talked about that.
Speaker 2: Uh so you want it, Yeah, I got on it. I did one of the the you know, one of those subscription companies, you know they have you talk to a doctor through the telehealth stuff like that, and they send it out and I do it one shot in the tummy per week, and it's made a huge difference.
Speaker 1: It really happened.
Speaker 3: How long was it before I kicked in.
Speaker 1: For you, I mean it was essentially immediate, like within the first day or two.
Speaker 2: Now, that was like I was also feeling some of the side effects early on of like a little bit increased heartburn and things like that. That is all subsided, and now now I'm like, it's weird. So I'm like, I don't know if this is working. And then I'll try to eat and I'll take four bites and oh, okay, I'm already full. Uh yeah, that it's got After a life of just consuming everything in front of me like it is the last me I'm going to have, it is a relief to kind of be this way.
Speaker 1: So it's real nice.
Speaker 2: Uh but yeah, I mean ship works. Uh, it's it's out there. I can't recommended enough. Again, no medical professional here, but uh, talk to your doctor about it.
Speaker 1: I did. I say that. I talked to my doctor about it and they were no help at all. They stalked us.
Speaker 3: I never help. How do we get how do we do that?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: I was like, uh, yeah, I went to hymns and him should get cut the check for real?
Speaker 3: Actually does zem pic?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do it.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's somebody, Yeah, yes, they right, it's their own that's yes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, why don't your companies started doing it? Actually? So yeah, it's out there across the board thing.
Speaker 2: All right, let's explain what we do here most weekdays, I, Jeff Greb, will help piece your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I'll get the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart. You were watching live on Twitch Welcome. You can always listen to the show later on podcast feeds by searching for Games Mornings, or find the RSS on giant bomb dot com. You can also catch the show later with chapters and timestamps on YouTube. Hello Hello YouTube. Uh all right, we have a lot to get to get into. Let's start morning mess with real quick. Though I did mention I'm using the other do go accelerate utility people?
Speaker 1: After this episode, let me know how the audio sounds.
Speaker 2: If it sounds weird at all, if there's any sort of crackling at all, let me know.
Speaker 1: I want to dial that stuff in, So give me some feedback.
Speaker 3: I appreciate so far sounding crispy good.
Speaker 2: I think it's sounding pretty good. But I just want to make sure let's get through this whole episode. We'll see, We'll see how it goes, maybe I'll get loud at some point, all right. Sony shares its plans for PlayStation's thirtieth anniversary. This is from Blair Marnell at game spot On December third, nineteen ninety four, Sony launched the original PlayStation in Japan and change the video game industry forever. American gamers didn't get their hands on PlayStation until September ninth and nineteen ninety five. But Sony's not going to make us wait another year to start the celebration of PlayStation's thirtieth anniversary.
Speaker 3: Can we get a round of applus PlayStation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done? They did it. They didn't they didn't die. They made it.
Speaker 3: They did it.
Speaker 1: If you make it this party, the.
Speaker 2: Math is like, you're probably going to make it the sixty So yeah, got got chab good, well done. But from October to the end of January, Sony Music will release classic PlayStation game scores on Spotify and digital music storefronts.
Speaker 1: The should have done that a while ago.
Speaker 2: The confirmed titles include God of War, God of War two, God of War, Chains of Sparta, Twisted Metal, Starhawk, and Unit thirteen, a free trial version. I don't know what Unit thirteen. It is I didn't want to I didn't want to be spa. That's isn't that one of the Wait? Is that not one of the PSP ones?
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's ghost as far that's Ghost Spartan.
Speaker 1: What's the other one? Wasn't what?
Speaker 3: There was the Chains of Olympus, Chains of Olympus right? I will not have my part of war games miss named?
Speaker 1: Did you think?
Speaker 2: Do you think this is an album? That's the name for the music from both the games? Yeah, that's only or this is a TYPEO from Blair Marnow and we got on games.
Speaker 3: Dot com dot com. Yep, I'm gonna I'm gonna be fucking get my Chains of Olympus out.
Speaker 2: A free trial version of Grand Christmas seven called My First GT will also be released.
Speaker 1: That's pretty neat.
Speaker 2: Sony hasn't set a date for the trial yet, but it will be released this holiday season for PlayStation four and PlayStation five users, with some of the fan favorite cars tracks and more from Grand Trismos seven. Sports gaming enthusiast should take note that September twenty first to twenty second will be a free online multiplayer weekend for multiple sports tournaments for games like Madden mL and will be the show NBA two K twenty five, NBA two K twenty four as well, and even fighting games like tech and eight, Guilty Year, STRIVEE and EA UFC five. I don't know if you e a UFC five gets the benefit of being with tech in instead of the sports games. You won't need a paid PlayStation plus membership to compete in PlayStation thirtieth Anniversary Themed Avatar for these themed avatars and other prizes, but you will need a copy of the previously mentioned titles. This is just the beginning, as additional plants for PlayStation's thirtieth anniversary will be announced at a later time. They had like like a board game, dam I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't really see the details of how it works. But there's and there's also like.
Speaker 2: This little little toy set that is the face buttons, the PlayStation symbols that come apart in their magnets and you can piece them together in different ways, and like it looks like a cool.
Speaker 3: Little I know, how do they work.
Speaker 2: They're like they look like a cool little desk toy and stuff like that. But I don't what do you want from a PlayStation thirtieth anniversary, because I would.
Speaker 3: Like them to release Bloodborne in a playable capacity. That is what I would like from play station thirtieth anniversary. Oh your fuck, how old you are? Do the one thing that people want from you? What is all this guff fucking ghosts of SPAA, chains of Olympus soundtrack? Ain't nobody want that?
Speaker 1: I don't know people want.
Speaker 3: They want Bloodborn on PC, or they went after my for PlayStation. I don't give a show about that. Fucking I don't want to know. Wallpaper for my not your twenty two thirty or whatever the fuck the shares that would be pretty cool, But a new controller would be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Yes, I think there's those drug chance we get a themed controller. They sell a lot of those things. They'll price slaps my style paint on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's what they should do. They should take a queue from astrobart and do like a thirtieth anniversary controller series where it's like control a series of controllers or a collection of controllers that are based on like iconic like landmark PlayStation rains.
Speaker 2: Do you like the like a very handsome, sort of upscale, up class version of those right where it's like it's not doesn't it's not plastered with the name of Twisted Metal, but it's suggests twisted metal.
Speaker 3: Right yeah. Yeah, So you have like a God of War themed one. I'm sure they have these already for a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: But there's a team there that just designed ship like that out all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like do that and you know have like a oh here's a we worked with Naughty Dog to do an uncharted one, or like has A has a PlayStation two themed one, and here is a bloodborn controller.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's right, that's I agree.
Speaker 2: That's that's kind of the like keeping things reasonable, that's what.
Speaker 1: I want as well, And those are my expectations that that's probably probably where this will go.
Speaker 2: Now they did do that, uh that was it the twentieth anniversary PS four, Like in the style the PS one, that thing was really really nice looking, uh great popular?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 2: People gobbled that thing up as quickly as poss But you think there's a chance we get something like that.
Speaker 3: There could be. I feel like the shape of the PlayStation five makes it a bit weird to do that kind of stuff, Like it doesn't look as as crispy. You know, it's like me when I'm in a suit, I'm overweight. So people are like, that suit does not look good. It's not sea. Yeah, exactly, That's what I'm saying. They're like that fire guy shouldn't be wearing that suit. I think we're in a moo moo.
Speaker 2: But yeah, don't go you know, don't let you measure yourself and then make it fit your body. Uh yeah, I I I hope that they still have I guess. I guess what they could do is face plates, right, they got the plates, it'll do something like that, and I got you know they make those with gray. Maybe make the a couple of accents on there that remind you of PS one.
Speaker 3: Do you think they could I guess they could replace the like the boot up sequence quite easily put on a console like that. But I was like, maybe I was kind of hoping that they would be able to replace the beep, you know, the beep on the PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's like a hardware level thing that is beeping.
Speaker 2: Probably what you want that to be, like the PS one beep, but the PS one beep sound.
Speaker 3: Like the PS one didn't have a didn't have a toll. They should make it that clunking sound when I love that.
Speaker 1: That'd be good.
Speaker 3: You're taking a plunge audeo games console to tend it on.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite things about the Steam Deck is you can replace the boot up video that plays. They just have a store where they make them for you. And of course you can get customers if you want.
Speaker 3: I would My favorite one is someone but the opening of scrubs on them, like gave new all this stuff.
Speaker 2: It's so good, ye exactly, and I want to be like, I think if they had an option like that on the PlayStation and you could get the PlayStation get any PlayStation boot up on there, that'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, things like that. Not expecting the world on all this stuff.
Speaker 2: But uh, this PlayStation thirtieth anniversary stuff might have revealed something bigger coming. Fans think Sony just revealed the PS five pro design. This is from Eddie McCoo at GameSpot and in interesting development, it appears Sony may have just revealed the rumored PlayStation five pros design.
Speaker 1: As people are.
Speaker 2: Discovering the PlayStation thirtieth anniversary imagery released today on September fifth, seems to include an image of some kind of product that matches up with that leaked design of the rumored PS five Pro. People were listening to the show last week or earlier this week, I can't remember anymore. Bill bil Koon, that leaker had an image of the PS five Pro box and they didn't want to post a direct image of that, so they posted an illustration of what the PS five Pro looks like online. They just drew it and it was a PS five but instead of like that one line that the slim model has or that separates the two face plates on one side, there are like four lines. And it's like, oh, okay, so they're going to kind of do what they did with the PS four Pro, but on the side instead of like for the whatever.
Speaker 1: It just yeah, that's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: And now this artwork inside of the PS PlayStation thirtieth anniversary logo looks exactly the same, and people are like, well, what else could this possibly be, And.
Speaker 1: The answer is that's almost certainly the PS five Pro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably it probably does look like that. I would. The thing about it that that interests me is it looks just straight flat and like it just looks like a square yeah, or a rectangle as opposed to like the weird wobbly thing, yeah, which I have. I have no real issue other than I thought about taking my PlayStation with me to on my travels recently in case astrobot came in so it could play it, which I just said. Took a PlayStation port was one of the biggest mistakes in my life.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: It's lugged that thing around the world for no useless It was useless.
Speaker 1: So I just bought a new round. I bought it.
Speaker 2: I think the last time we talked about when you were buying a router and I got just bought and I was so happy with it. Now I hate this fucking thing. I'm gonna be like one of those people that buys a new router every six months.
Speaker 3: Told you hate the route, the poll I I hate.
Speaker 1: I'm my router. I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't really used the portal, but I used the Chiocky for deck on the steam deck and it was working fine on Wi Fi six E for a little bit. And now that sixty signal just never is reliable anymore. It's driving me crazy. So yeah, I honestly I should go get like an industrial router. Because we have a lot of advice. Yet if it's just overwhelming the network, I don't.
Speaker 3: I got one of those routes that sounds like is named after a crime credit or something like that. All right, uh, I know, I got the asis r T A x A eight U pro.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got the I have the ass r RT ax C seventy eight hundred or something like that, and then I I must have bought it before really doing enough research. The reviews for that thing are not good. So that's why I'm like, all right, I'm gonna buy a new one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one that I got is really good. I actually have two of them, and I used like the other one to create a mesh network, which, let me tell you this does not fucking work.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it has a mesh network ever worked for anybody, because I did the Google one.
Speaker 3: And it does work in that in the areas that I had really lose, like signal, I have much higher signal. But it also feels a little more unreliable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like yeah, like it becomes like things just when they don't get now it's like, yeah, is it breaking?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying is sometimes when I'm shitting on the toilet, my video starts to load, and you know what, that's not what I want.
Speaker 1: Not acceptable? Is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that we're trying to avoid that wherever possible. I don't want to think about the fact that I'm pooping, and I.
Speaker 3: Want to be able to watch my video in Tenna ep while I dropped the kids off at the pool.
Speaker 2: Exactly, what's drop Jimmy Olsen off at the thunder arena, as we say in the Blake Club parlance.
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that looks like the PS five pro this thing, if it's in the thirtieth anniversary stuff, it feels like a little bit of a suggestion of a.
Speaker 1: Confirmation that this thing's gonna get it nownce soon.
Speaker 2: We've heard it could happen before Tokyo Game Show, so that means between today and the end of the month, and really it kind of means next week. If this is gonna happen, that sounds pretty pretty reasonable to me.
Speaker 3: Your gama hasn't like a leaked PS five pro design story by Matt Wales, And in that I think it's showing the original, the older piece of art that surface and that still has the weird callers up design right, And I wonder how fundamental to the airflow that design is, because if they are doing a PS five PRO, I would like them to take a different approach to design. The one that we've seen now or the one that we've seen now in the background of the thirtieth anniversary are just looks like a straight up square, which I guess they're always to like indicate the kind of weird like shape on a side on profile. But it doesn't do that. So I'm I'm secretly hoping that they figured out a way to like just make it flat.
Speaker 2: My expectation is they wanted to do more in terms of changing the design language of the PS five Pro. But when they when they suggested that idea, Mark Serney threatened to quit and burn the place down.
Speaker 3: He's like absolutely came in with a gun, and the gun the dollars. Well, it's a PlayStation thy fin of it? Ready? Gun?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So what's the fucking thing called the PlayStation aim controller?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, just Mark, please calm down, put it down, bud.
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, I uh, it's probably gonna look a lot like a PS five slim uh. You know, if that is, if that thing's even actually called the swim. I think it's just called the PS five and uh and it will just have more lines on the side. That's probably what's gonna be. So yeah, a little disappointed for someone like I'm with you. I don't have a lot of problems the way the PS five looks overall. I just wish more slim looks looks great, but I also want to get excited and have other reasons to justify purchasing this thing, and if it looked at me even more different that would help with that. I think we probably get to the end of next week and this thing gets announced, That's where I'm like putting my money.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that seems to be with the way the wind is blowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah late as tgs.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, that sounds exactly right.
Speaker 3: But I don't think. I don't think Sony would like have such a narrow focused event be the place where they show off there or reveal their brand new, grobberly available piece of hardware.
Speaker 2: Right, Tokyo Game Show seems like the place where it's like, once something is announced, you have meetings and updates about it, but it's maybe maybe not the place to do the initial reveal.
Speaker 3: Maybe you announce it before Kajima shows off Death Stranding too, and it's like, well, look what this thing can do, and it's just an even higher polygon version of Sam Norman.
Speaker 2: Readers, we do have that picture of Hideo Kajima recently like posting himself playing something on a PlayStation and he has a black tarp over what looks like that big U shaped PlayStation pro box that's been rumored to be out there for a while. Uh so, yeah, he's he's been working on the PS five Pro. It seems like, so, yeah, I would expect him to be a marquee game that that shows off what that.
Speaker 1: Thing can do.
Speaker 3: I was like, anecdotally, I got a lot of folks, like not folks, but like a lot of the games that I saw Games Come with like running a bit weird, and I was like, have we reached here this quickly? Yep, that's very strange. So it feels like the right time for like a revision, a hardware revision to come, right, that's a little more powerful.
Speaker 1: And that's that.
Speaker 2: That was also some of the reporting. Its like when developers were talking to each other at Games Come, they were openly talking about the PS five Pro. So that says to me that everyone there is expecting this thing to be here anytime now. And then, you know the other side of the reporting is no Vembers when this thing actually comes out, So you kind of can't wait much longer to nsin.
Speaker 3: No shop for the old one new one available for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, how much of a price drop do you think, though?
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be like a minuscule price. PROP five dollars cheap of good job. Yeah, Uh, fifty dollars is probably the max.
Speaker 1: You know what we got this next story here.
Speaker 3: They keep it at the same price and like packing more stuff, like, oh, it's got a Proba on it, it's got all the uncharted not it's got Lost of Us on the.
Speaker 2: Right, the last it's there's a Last of Us bundle, and there's a Horizon bundle and it.
Speaker 1: Has all of those games. And yeah, I think that's very likely.
Speaker 2: Uh, speaking of price, next story PS five pro could be six hundred and fifty dollars. An analyst says this is This is from Eddie mcowitt game spot. A new, more powerful, powerful version of the PS five is reportedly primed for announcement soon, and while the rumor PS five Pro system has been officially confirmed. Video game industry analysts are weighing in with their thoughts about it. Thirk In Toto of Canton Games told ig In that there is no doubt that a PS five Pro is on the way. What form it takes, what upgrades it might offer over the existing PS five remains a mystery. But it will be more expensive than the PS five, the analyst noted. Toto said the PS five Pro is likely to cost six hundred or six hundred and fifty dollars when it's released, and that the existing PS five, which costs five hundred dollars, will not receive a price cut. Michael Wagner of New Zoo said historically history suggests that the PS five will receive a price cut when the PS five Pro launches, citing the precedent of the PS four getting a price cut when the PS four Pro came out. Daniel A mod of Nico Partners said this generation isn't the same as past ones, in part because production and shipping costs are not declining like they did with previous generations. Yeah, all that stuff remains very high, and also I just think the people showing up to buy these things are the least price sensitive customers because they're the biggest fans and this is their primary source of their primary hobby, their primary source of entertainment.
Speaker 1: They're the ones who could charge the most.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think I tend to still agree with you, Tam that while maybe the price doesn't go down, they find ways to increase the perceived you by bundling and more stuff this holiday that feels right to me, and then that helps them tell the story of and then if you want all the new bells and whistles, forty five percent improved rasterization performance and twice the performance for rad tracing all that stuff, well, boy, do we have the box for you. And the people that care about that stuff are the people that will spend six hundred fifty dollars or they'll trade in their oldps for five and save a little bit and spend three hundred and fifty dollars on this. That sounds like that's how it's going to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like the value proposition changing is where it's uh, especially given everything that people are saying about cost of the stuff. Excuse me, yeah, no problem. Yeah, Yeah, I feel like there's a good chance. I wonder if they like do bundles with the slim one as well, yeah, or if it's just the dog unit that I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess they do, do they they still sell the original PS five I haven't paid attention.
Speaker 3: I think they do. I have seen it in few places still, And I assume stye, because they did a revision of the original model, which was in the same kind of like form factor, right, right, So maybe I assume that's the one that's being sold.
Speaker 2: Right, So yeah, right, But I'm yeah, they could have like step pricing for all these various models or whatever, and they could introduce an original PS five slim model with more storage, right, and that could be five fifty, or that could even be six hundred if they put like two terabytes of storage in it.
Speaker 1: And then that makes it very easy to say, well, then the PS five pro is six fifty or even seven hundred.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll see, this thing could be very expensive when it comes out.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I think what we'll do now is we'll take a quick break. When we get back, plenty more news kind of a victory lap for Astro bought up next right after this. All right, let's get right back into it. Astrobot is the best reviewed.
Speaker 1: Game of the year so far. This is from Darren bond Dus at GameSpot.
Speaker 2: Between New Warhammer, forty K, Harry Potter and soccer simulator game. September is shaping up to be a packed month on the gaming calendar, but the best reviewed game of the month and the year thus far has just launched in the form of Astrobot, a new adventure starring Sony's adorable mechanical I'm at Mascot.
Speaker 1: Astrobot has been a critical smash hit.
Speaker 2: As numerous reviews have praised it for being an exciting platformer that is a joy to play and uses the dual.
Speaker 1: Sense controller to create immersive gameplay.
Speaker 2: Has a ninety four on Metacritic, which makes it the best like standalone game. I think Shadow of the Tree is higher, but that's DLC. But other than outside of Shadow of the r Tree, there is no better reviewed game released this year than Astrobot, and I think we see there have not been many games in the nineties on Metacritic this entire year. It's very hard to get in the nineties, let alone all the way up to ninety four if you sort by genre. And on Metacritic, and you go to platformers, I think you can think you can be doing it by three D platformers. I think it's right now it's Mario Galaxy one at A ninety seven, the Moro Galaxy two at A ninety six, and then Mario Odyssey three at A ninety seven. Then the fourth best reviewed platformer of all time is now Astrobot. That while that is the conversation that game is entered into. Uh, and I mean, I think it's earned it. I really really love this game, tam. Do you think that this thing is on the precipice of being able to break through to an audience beyond maybe what even Sony was expecting.
Speaker 3: I think so, I don't. I'm actually familiar not Yeah, I'm not super aware of how much an Astrobot has pushed into the rate conscious.
Speaker 2: Astro's playroom came with every PS five. But did people E didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing where it's like Astro astro is like something that we definitely took too. But we're like gaming widows, and it's unclear whether people who are just like normal gaming widows are like, yeah, this is great. I'm obsessed with this little robot thing now, or if it's it's like, oh that was nice, moving on, where's my call of duty? But I do feel like Astro has that potential can that can be pushed into like the mainstream or like pushed into the wider consciousness right now, and I feel like it's going to continue to sell really well. I think is the word of mouth is going to do a lot of good work for it, especially as like we come into like the holiday period where there's potentially a new console available and a cheaper version of the PlayStation five. The word of mouth of people saying this Astro game is unreal. You've got to play this. If you're getting a PlayStation five, You've got to have this for your kid, or for yourself, if you're you know, whatever age you are. It works for everyone. That's the genius of that game. It's like regard it doesn't matter how old you are. It's a joy to play regardless. So I feel like it will definitely benefit I think that by the end of the year or like early next year, when the financials are coming out, we're going to be surprised with how much of a leap that was between like release and like the holiday period in terms of sales.
Speaker 1: Yep. I think you're right, and I think it's standing here right now.
Speaker 2: I am finding it very easy to be optimistic about this game's outlook in terms of being able to just win people over that give it a chance. And I think every time someone looks at that that these reviews, reads the reviews, reads the response on Twitter. I think very soon, you know, starting today, really last night, people have begun playing it publicly and streaming it, and they're going to start sharing gameplay clips, and a lot of those are going to take the form of oh my god, I can't believe it, they believe they made a reference to this character.
Speaker 1: But I think very quickly.
Speaker 2: It's going to turn into look how amazingly fun this is. Look at this incredible moment. And I think that the combination of those two sides of very shareable clips is going to be the kind of thing that people go, I need to experience.
Speaker 1: This for myself.
Speaker 2: And you know, I don't know if that turns into a game that that is able to sell ten million copies, which I think is like a very very very high eybar for it, but I do think it could easily catch on and do like the seven eight nine million if things really get going for it. And yeah, I also think it'll have a long tail. I think it's the kind of game where if you're picking up a POS five, maybe it's the other game you get besides you know, Spider Man, and then your flavor of game that you always get, which is whether that's a sports game or a shooter or something like that. This is like, hey, this is a good thing I'll get for this and me and my kids might play it. I think there's a chance at pulse into that category, and I hope it does. Yeah, all right, Nintendo may just launch a new Switch O led bundle with Mario Wonder this month instead of a instead of announcing the switch to This is from Alie Reynolds at Nintendo Life.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: With rumors of a Switch successor announcement ramping up, it's worth keeping in mind that Nintendo still has lofty ambitions when it comes to its current hardware. According to its most recent financial data, Nintendo is still aiming to shift thirteen million switched consoles before the end of the current fiscal year. How will it achieve this, Well, we know a new special edition switch Light is on the way to accompany the legend of Zelda Echoes of Wisdom, but according to deal Labs, which is known to provide reliable information on unannounced projects, Nintendo is also preparing a new hardware bundle for the upcoming holiday season, currently slated for release in Europe. The bundle will consist of a Nintendo Switch O led model console with a digital copy of Super Mario Brothers Wonder and a three month subscription to Nintendo Switch Online priced at three hundred and fifty euros.
Speaker 1: And this would.
Speaker 2: Launch in October. Yes, basically launch a little bit later this year. Yeah, there's the chance that all this, like the rumors that have happened recently of hey, they've moved things around because something's happening with the switch To. Maybe there was some miscommunication there, And what we're actually just going to get is another switch announcement in September. Are you losing the faith about switch To or if you just blocked out this noise?
Speaker 3: I have locked out. It's nice because, like I hardware timing is so fickle that I try. It's very different from like when you hear our video game is going to be released at this time there's there's a little more weight to that, and it usually takes I think, I would say, like a lot more for it to be shifted. And when that stuff, when those factors are coming into play, one people who are paying attention can kind of read the tea leaves. And then also like we start hearing things that are like this is looking like it's gonna it's gonna change, whereas it feels like with hardware, we're just kind of guessing a lot of times, and the things that we do here are so vague. Like I've heard multiple times, ex console is coming out this time, and then for some whatever reason, it's been delayed, and it's like, why was it delayed, and people are just like, I don't know. It could be any number of things, And I think.
Speaker 2: It's right that it's It is more malleable than people I think realize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the finalized.
Speaker 2: Details of what a console launch is going to look like are decided very decided, very last minute, Like maybe not the name, but like the pricing is something that they like have a range that they're working in, and that the last minute, okay, the market feels like they'd be okay with this we're gonna go with as much as we could possibly get away with.
Speaker 3: And that PlayStation Xbox digital thing reactive style, like the history that they have where you know they undercut each other. Was it PlayStation that came in lower or the Xbox that came in yeahs four.
Speaker 2: Xbox was early in the day at five hundred dollars with the you know, the connect built in, and then later that day Sony went four hundred dollars for this sense for the gamers to share you could just show your games by handed to copy over to someone else.
Speaker 3: It was and that was probably decided.
Speaker 2: Like we know for a fact that the game sharing thing was was made last minute as a reaction.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all that stuff was right there.
Speaker 2: And the pricing, like going back to the beginning of PlayStation we know that the pricing was something that they were using as a tool to fight against Safe because they were like, we want to push Sega out as much as possible because we know we're not going to get be able to get rid of the Nintendo necessarily, but if we can take over what Sega has, and the way we're going to do that is we will always be one hundred dollars cheaper than the Saturn, And so when you know, Sander gets announced this price, well, we're just gonna come.
Speaker 1: Out and say two ninety nine.
Speaker 2: And then when Saturn tries to make a price cut happen, even though it was losing a ton of money, PlayStation was cheaper enough to manufacture. They're like, every time that would happen, Sony would cut their price again and cut their price again, And it was a tool that they wielded against Sega, and nothing's changed in that stuff. So I think that these companies try to keep as many of those tools in their kit as they can when it comes to launching a system of any stripe. And that means like we have a marketing plan, but every beat in this marketing plan can be slotted in to a different.
Speaker 1: Date depending on what we need and when we need it.
Speaker 2: So I like once it kicks off, once it starts, the machine begins rolling a little bit automatically. But they kind they're like holding back on when they announced it. I think because they're like, we want to pick our time on that, and I think we're still in that phase right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like if I had to place a bet, I would say like the we're more likely to get an O lead switch than a switch to announce at the end of the year. It feels like Nintendo would want a little more of a runway than that.
Speaker 2: I think we know they want. They have still high like this story says, they want to sell. They sold like two million switches in that one quarter that they've reported so far for their fiscal year.
Speaker 1: They still have to sell another thirteen million this year. How do they do that?
Speaker 2: Some aggressive bundling seems like the answer, and that's probably what they're going to focus on.
Speaker 1: Before they start getting people too excited about the switch too.
Speaker 3: I laughed earlier because when you mentioned the switch, that's the Zelda switch. Because during packs, we took our good good friend friend of the show, Ben Star with us to a bunch of appointments, right, and one of the one of them was Zelda appointment. And we're in the room getting a presentation, and then the person giving a presentation like was like, oh, and we'll have this new, old switch which has got the Zelda stuff on it, and they step aside and the switch was behind him the entire time, and all your hair his Ben go wow. Literally, no one else in the room. No one else in the room made any noises, just him.
Speaker 1: Going wow, oh the wonder of a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sweet sweet boy. Bat was so funny. I wish I could have captured that moment. Everyone like turned like look at him and he was like.
Speaker 2: Security footage somewhere has that and they watch it all the time when they're feeling down.
Speaker 3: It was so cute and so funny.
Speaker 1: That's incredible, all right.
Speaker 2: So we don't know when Nintendo's gonn announce anything. There's still a chance a switch to could get anounced this month, even if there is an old model coming as well, or you know, there's a chance that we don't hear about a switch to until March. Like that, both things are possible, but it's coming, and Nintendo has spent a lot of money investing in like getting this thing up and off the ground. In fact, Nintendo R and D spending peaks at to nearly one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: In the lead up to the switch to. It's a headline from Ryan Parino at Game Ranks.
Speaker 2: As reported by Tweaked Town, Nintendo has increased their spending on research and development this year at a staggering twenty two year peak in fiscal year April two thousand and one to March two thousand and two, at the start of the GameCubes lifetime, Nintendo spent seventeen billion yen. In fiscal year's fiscal year April twenty twenty three to March twenty twenty four, Nintendo spent one hundred and thirty seven point seven billion yen or about nine hundred and eleven million dollars. This amount also accounts for eight percent of Nintendo's net sales for the past fiscal year, so it is a significant amount that was taken from their cash reserves. Nintendo has been slowly increasing their R and D through the decades. The fact that they are now reaching nearly a billion indicates that even the company's conservative methods of keeping up with the industry has still force them to reach an obscenely high amount of spending. This also lines up with the rumors that have recently come up in relation to the switch to. Last month, we reported on well Tranned stating stating production of switch to components has begun. Yesterday, business an analyst David Gibson pointed out that another Nintendo partner, post Sidon, has spent two billion yen on production equipment and one billion yen on automation.
Speaker 1: C what's that? Yes, the King because it's host side and not post sidon.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a The King, but slightly. Yes, thank you, that's the joke. I was looking for it, thank you very much. And that's solely for the manufacture of.
Speaker 1: Nintendo products, So they spent a lot of money on that stuff. Whatever.
Speaker 2: A lot of money's being spent on this thing. A billion dollars on research and development, the highest they've have had in twenty two years at Nintendo.
Speaker 3: I I just they're gonna come out with something insane and they're gonna do I feel like we're due for a Nintendo like crazy move right.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy move right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like we're gonna get like, oh, Nintendo announces new product that will analyze you all ship yep, your poops to tell you how healthy you are, and everyone's gonna be like, excuse me, stool vitality sensor. Yes, yeah, yeah, they're gonna do something insane like that. People are gonna be like what the fuck then, and then it won't come out it just like adapt it into something else.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean I think that this is probably gonna be some like big move that is sort of a side show to the switch to being like probably a lot of the stuff that we're predicting, But I think they want to have a rob the robot style and here's something flashy to make you forget that basically buying the same thing again, but it's more powerful.
Speaker 1: Not that any of us really care that that's the case. I think that's what we.
Speaker 2: Want, but I think Nintendo thinks the wider audience needs that the keys dangling in front of them to get distracted from that.
Speaker 3: I think what they're gonna make is that what they should make is an all round fitness and health app that combines all of their like initiatives into one, like Pokemon Sleep and Pokemon Goal and all this kind of stuff and being like, oh, here's this thing where you put it on yourself and it will measure your sleep, it will measure your steps, your health, it will give you pings about you know you need to do this much amount of activity. Why don't you pick up Pokemon Goal or try playing what's that fitness game Switching adventure and you know it's also monitoring your blood sugar levels and crazy shit like that, and then I feel like every now and then Nintendo tries to appeal to the like worldwide health market in a very Nintendo way, and with you one of.
Speaker 2: Those, yeah, I think that you are probably exactly right.
Speaker 1: It is going to be something I think they are.
Speaker 2: I think they always want to have a health app ready to go, and maybe maybe that's ring Fit Adventure too, But I think I wouldn't surprised if a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the spending is we're gonna try to do something really bold in that space.
Speaker 3: And unwearables are a big thing right now, like between like I'm wearing two wearables right now, like this one for like sleep and stuff, this one for like fitness, and like.
Speaker 2: If I didn't know that you've never done anything illegal, I would say you look like a drug dealer right now.
Speaker 3: Maybe. But like also like there's there's there's like rings and stuff as well. Now the measure it feels like Nintendo is could get in there and be like we've got something.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's like you're gonna feel like you're in a cult, but it's Nintendo, so it's fun.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, there's a chance of that.
Speaker 2: There's also a shot here that a lot of the spending is just figuring out stuff like backward compatibility layers and things like that. Although my guess has been that Nintendo and has had in video work on that stuff for them, and Nintendo is researching other like the fun stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry we said wearables. I just came up with a million dollar idea. Good morning, Tam, Hello, Hi, all right, I know I've been talking out the butt about the Nintendo Watch. Right, okay, here we go. Instead of a watch, watches are out of vogue. No one likes watches anymore. No one wears watches. Apple watches out the window. You know what we need to track all of our vitals and everything.
Speaker 3: A power glove.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, listen, I would like.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be pretty pretty cool, man.
Speaker 2: I would a power glove, wearable computer, wearable game console. Yeah, I mean, I'm all aboard that. Let's make that happen.
Speaker 3: You know what's gonna happen, isn't it. We're gonna look back on this and we're gonna realize, Oh, they spent one billion dollars and they're gonna come out and they're gonna be like, we've come up with a way to revolutionize online play. Yeah, oh no, we are gonna allow you to give yourself any sort of username followed by it both digit code, and it's gonna be perfect.
Speaker 2: Uh huh right, yeah, it's gonna be basically purchased.
Speaker 3: We have purchased a second server.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and we we have also acquired MySpace and all our gaming will be done through that.
Speaker 1: Actually, friends there, that'd be more of their speed.
Speaker 3: All right, we will need your social Security number because we will be pinging your credit history to see whether you're allowed to be on the internet to play tetris.
Speaker 1: Right, we've come up with Nintendo credit scores.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we need you every Then we need your the phone numbers of at least three family members so we can check that you're not five years old.
Speaker 2: And of course, the better your stool sample, the higher your score will be.
Speaker 3: Exactly. All right.
Speaker 2: Last thing I put here is, hey, tam iss gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: Do you remember fair Game? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm is that the Jade Raymond one.
Speaker 1: That's the Jade Raymond one.
Speaker 3: I feel like fair Games has a lot of issues already, purely because it has a dollar sign in the name, which I think is a fucking catastrophe. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Do you guys respect that? Do you do?
Speaker 3: I have respect for your stylized thing? Cabs kiss my ass? Like it I put a space in between from and software. If I'm putting a space between from and software, it's all bets are.
Speaker 2: Off intercap one camel case in the middle. I will you know what the issue.
Speaker 3: With this is? Do you know the reason why I say this is a catastrophe because you know what? You know what kind of people and what other like market does a symbol in the middle of the name of something, the fucking crypto market?
Speaker 1: Do you do that? It looks like it does?
Speaker 3: It looks like a crypto name, and people are and I look at it. I'm like a crypto game, Yes, Why why are you doing this? Is insane?
Speaker 1: Like the of a crypto bot? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is a dollar sign so important to the game experience that it needs to be there?
Speaker 1: Dam I think I don't just like this. I hate it. I hate look at I dislike that. Yeah, I detely hate it. Actually so and like based.
Speaker 3: On that, I'm like, it's not a great stuff for you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Apparently the Christopher Dring said on I think he was on the VGC podcast that internally they're happy with the game.
Speaker 1: Does that even matter, because I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like we live in a world where we live in a post quality world where the quality the quality of a game is not a good indicator of whether it's gonna succeed. But I do feel like one of these bets for a like a lifestyle like games of service type game is gonna land. I feel like fair Game could be it. I'm more interested in fair Game then whatever else they're doing with like trying to make Horizon a multiplayer lifestyle games and service game, I'm very little interested in that. But I also like don't know enough about this game to say either way. It's got a very strange vibe, Like it's got like a weird hacker vibe, then it's got like a Payday vibe, and then it's got like a like a cop head like anarchy vibe. And I'm just like, it's very unclear what the aesthetic and the vibe of this game is meant to be.
Speaker 1: A competitive heist experience is how they describe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that could be a I mean, like Payday has been good in the past, and it seems like a fun experience. But I feel like no one's done a good heist game properly. Like the closest you get is GTA, I guess. But but like and Payday, but there is an opportunity here, But the market for this stuff is so fickle man Like, Yes, you could make the best game ever and people be like, no, I'm okay, I've got Fortnite. Yeah, I think it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Maybe there was a chance this game was going to be seventy forty dollars at this point.
Speaker 1: They just got to start us free to play, right.
Speaker 2: They cannot at least in PlayStation Plus Day one at the very least.
Speaker 3: I think if this is a game that has a roadmap where people need to pay more money for additional content, they cannot put a price tag on the entry point of this that is in this day and age, that is slowly plunging a knife into your game. It's rough, and chances are people are going to reply and be like, that is so unrealistic. We have to put a price. It's so expensive. I might completely understand. I completely understand, but you know who doesn't care? The people who are you're relying on paying to pay money. They do not give a shit how much money you have spent making this game. They don't care how much of years of your life has gone into this, which is incredibly sad. But ultimately they will make a snap decision in a moment to be like, yeah, check this out. And the barrier to making that moment to happen to yell, check this out is a price tag. That is where thought starts to come into it. And at that point they think, well, I could play this, but I am spending money on Destiny war Frame, water Warcraft, whatever it may be, and then that is a very very very high wall to get over.
Speaker 2: Yep, I yeah, I think you know that. Like that, you could spend six, seven, eight years on a game, and that snap decision people make, there's just no you know, crossing that gap. The people are the people consuming the game, the people make the game. They're so far apart, and I just don't end being on the side of trying to figure out what that fickle market is going to be looking for.
Speaker 3: He has an idea. If you want Sony, if you want a lifestyle game, you'll want me think about this one hundred hunters parachute into Yarnham go from there.
Speaker 2: I think you might have something. I think you yeah, get going on that. You own that shit, Sony. You could do that if you want. All right, I got a pull question from yesterday. Let me bring it up here and then put it there and then put it in front of your eyeballs and your ear holes. All right, are you getting astrobot?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: Sixty percent said yes, forty percent no on three thousand votes.
Speaker 3: It's going to have the saddest next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, I bet, I think you're right that word of mouth people will be one over here in the next couple of days, and well they will feel bad about missing out on the party. All right, we have a new poll question coming up in a second. Before we do that, Tam, where can people find you on the internet?
Speaker 1: What do you have going on? All that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm feeling we're recording a Jeff Ches today. We had a breach of like scheduling snaffoos recently because we've been traveling and various other projects have come in and got in the way, and it's been very busy. So we're filmed where according that today, So hopefully that'll be up early next week and then beyond that. Do we have ups today?
Speaker 2: We have upf We're gonna be playing Astro. We're playing Astro on the website today. Uh look really looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: We we were it was my it's my fault.
Speaker 2: We were gonna do a ketchup stream where he played a bunch of games yesterday, but we did the BCR yesterday instead. Uh so we'll play some Master today. Next week we'll try to do ketchup stream. Also want to play some of that multiplayer. Uh Space Marine two. I started that game. Yeah, it's really solid.
Speaker 3: It feels like they were like, what if we made a Gears of War game?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I agree.
Speaker 2: You have to be careful whenever you compare the Space war Hammer forty K to Gears of War, because Dean did that once. Now Dean did it being like they were copying Gears of War. Dan, who's Dan, Dean Takahashi from games Beat, He said it once.
Speaker 1: And the Space Marine France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pup bad guy and they lost their mind at him for weeks and weeks and weeks, and so I'm always like afraid to be like this kind of reminds me of Gears of war I say anything, and people will be like the cophead guys saying stuff, let's get is going.
Speaker 1: To show up and beat him down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah exactly. I mean like also, like if you're crying because someone said that the Space Marine is like years before, you're the worst kind of Warhammer pervert, and I live to see you cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have no respect for you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, nor I respect people who like Warhammer. Respect I have. I'm one of those people who eternally wants to get into Warhammer, but instead just looks from a distance and goes, that seems nice over there, seems really cool. I'll have like a little taste when I reckon get in this. For the people who coming, like you don't know Warhammer, you cannot say, I'm like, eat my ass.
Speaker 2: I think this is the good game to get that taste, because they are doing a lot of good stuff with that that.
Speaker 3: Dark sci fi dark it's called don't care, it's called grim Dark.
Speaker 2: I remember the brand, all right, New polk question, how are you feeling about fair games?
Speaker 3: Why are there so many Marvel versus Capcom gifts in the chat? I just looked over it. It must they must have just absolutely must have just.
Speaker 2: Added it, usually showing ADS one and or ADS one. Yeah, it's a new one.
Speaker 3: Incredible, incredibstic. It looks a really good one.
Speaker 1: That looks so good for audio listeners. It is real.
Speaker 3: It was right about the dab moment. Yeah, the dab moment in that one. It's if you watch it, there's a slight pause before the dab actually begins, and the energy that is like built up in that policy energy level.
Speaker 1: You can feel it. It's your hair stands up.
Speaker 3: You can hear it. When it You're like, oh, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: How do you feeling about fair games? Optimistic, cautious, pessimistic, and uh what is fair games? Those are your options. We will get the results of this poll on Games Mornings on Giant Bomb on Monday.
Speaker 1: Uh. Well, okay, there's a chance I might be traveling.
Speaker 2: We'll see. Right now, feels like I probably won't be traveling because of the COVID, but we'll see. If not, we'll get it sometime next week.
Speaker 3: Uh. The thing I'll say about your COVID as a five time COVID champion, the first time, there's going to be a day where you think you're better, right, you need at least three more days after then.
Speaker 2: After that, I'm hoping that day is today because I do feel a lot better and.
Speaker 3: You will know when that day is. And if you if you're not sure if it's today, it's not today. There's going to be a day where you wake up and you're like, oh, I feel good. That is the day where you need to like that today now, yeah, you need to add two to three days on top, because that is where I've had that mistake. First couple of times I was like I feel good and then like this backslide hard and I was like I should have prepared for that. So you don't want to be on a travel thing and then being like oh shit, this is getting bad again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I haven't even had any negative tests yet, so the idea of me traveling by Monday seems really really slimm In this moment.
Speaker 3: That doesn't seem like a good end. Everyone's body is are different, so there's a chance that you wake up and you're like, oh this, I feel great. I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Well see, but either way, we'll get the results next week. In the meantime, dam thank you so much for hanging out with me and talking about video games Man. It really capped off the week in a great way.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me as always. Hopefully I'll be back next Friday. Maybe if I'm around, you know, I sure get around. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well see, we've been making it happen again as always, everybody. A lot of great stuff happened on the website this week. Go watch those paxt videos. The panels were great. Uh, there was just a ton of fun in the meantime. Thank you for listening, Thank you for the for watching. You're the best audience in gaming. Until next time, have a good one, take care of yourself and goodbye, goodbye.