Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, we got so much cooking these days.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We got the show we're doing from three to six having a blast with that. You can listen to it on the iHeart app without music and a lot of people enjoy it that way as well. We got our YouTube channel putting out Super Soaker live streams on that. We're doing a show for the MAVs and Studio forty one called Poor Spacing, which is also airing on TV. We got stuff cooking with our business. We actually have a newsletter now just to stay in touch with you guys. Social media algorithms are getting tougher and tougher. You can sign up for our free newsletter at benandskin dot com. That's Benanskin dot com. I gotta do is enter your email address and you'll be on your way. This segment right here is brought to you by our friends at the Sunset at mckinne Amphitheater. This is really cool. This is coming to McKinny and they are redefining the way that we will experience concerts moving forward. This actually becomes a chance for you to buy seats for life and make it a big real estate investment as well. More to come on that. Just know that the sunset at McKinnie Amphitheater coming soon. Man, that thing is incredibly special. And this is the MAVs a minute, So skin the MAVs with back to back wins.
Speaker 1: Let's just take a look at the upcoming schedule a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so last night was obviously huge because coming up next week you have three incredibly difficult games and then one super winnable game that's on the second night of a back to back. You're gonna see Denver on Sunday, that's an afternoon game. Then you're gonna play Denver again in your building. That's a late Tuesday night game that doesn't tiptill eight thirty because a national TV. Then the next day you fly to New Orleans and play the Pelicans. The Pelicans are one of the two or three worst teams in basketball. You should win that game. Think about this. That Portland team that you beat last night, that you were favored against, destroyed New Orleans the night before. So that's the game that you look and go, Okay, that's really winnable. But that's on the second night of a back to back. And then man, Friday night against Oklahoma. God, they are so so good. Those guys in Cleveland are on another level. So it's gonna get difficult next week. Last night was super important.
Speaker 1: If you could come out of next week two and two, my god.
Speaker 3: That'd be a Christmas miracle. But that's what the Mavericks are facing in the week ahead. Bennie all right, have the best seat in the house to every show every time. Own a private luxury firepit suite, or join the exclusive Apeman Club at the Sunset at McKinney Amphitheater. Go to Sunset Texas dot com for information on how to own a firepit suite or join the Apeman Club that's opening in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Secure your suite now. But right now it's time for this, And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day of Day featuring veteran news anchor kt Funtweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, clearly a lot of people talking about the snow here in town, talking about the fires in LA. But I would like to start the segment with this story that just hit the wire. There's a cop in Florida and he slammed into another car and you know, his air bag deployed. It turns out after a full investigation, this is a few weeks ago when this happened. After a full investigation, they've determined he was looking at porn on his phone when he hit another car. At first, he tried to get out of it, or Charlie's make up a bit of a lie.
Speaker 1: His two lives were that his brake's locked up.
Speaker 4: And then they're like, okay, well we have your body cam and you're looking at phone and he's like, oh, I was looking at a group text with some of the other deputies. And then they're like, well, are you sure that's what was happening. None of the other deputies are going to get your back on this. He's like, I was looking at porn on my personal phone. Yes, I was watching porn. Oh so, Officer McCumber. Okay, good luck buddy.
Speaker 2: So it's legal in Florida. Good for in Why is.
Speaker 1: Legal to watch?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get here. I think you can drive in porn here? Yeah, I don't think you'd drive in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Katie, what are the ones that you say everyone should go to to get around the government.
Speaker 4: Well, there's the secret one, which I'm it sucks. It was my kind of my hidden place h X and XX. They're not going to age verify you or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Didn't you give me your VPN so I could watch whatever I want to do whenever I want to.
Speaker 1: Just been going great. Reregistered it in your name.
Speaker 4: I shared it with all my neighbors.
Speaker 1: Uh. You guys have a porn club.
Speaker 4: We meet at the little clubhouse every Thursday night, Idol. All the families get together. It's like a book club.
Speaker 1: Pretty fun.
Speaker 3: Actually, we've been watching this pizza delivery thing. We've been watching real estate. What's the theme for next month? Goy, what a weird group of guys' I bet that exists.
Speaker 1: You think there's porn clubs?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think the possibilities are endless for many things, And I bet there's a porn club, just like there's a book club.
Speaker 2: It's like fight club. They don't talk about it.
Speaker 4: An you think about all the people in Deserve, it's pretty likely there's a porn club. I think that'd be funny if people got together and just reviewed porn with one another.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think porn is a good thing to just share or enjoy it any way with other hetero males.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't say anything about who you're sharing it with. You might be sharing it with many.
Speaker 3: Hey, you guys want to come by and watch the game tonight, or you guys want to come over and watch a porno?
Speaker 4: What's that? I'm with Ben, And that's why I only share my porn with homosexual males.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I didn't have an idea a long time ago, not so much anymore. But uh where if you've uh lost to bed or maybe it's a part of like a game or something, but you had to with another person watch a softcore porno and then do a segment or two on it, just kind of discussing the plot lines. You can't talk about that, you know, the softcore thrashing. Just talk about the story. You know, that'd be a good bet payoff at watching porn at a McDonald's, which sound all the way I think that is.
Speaker 1: That's indecent. Is that a indecent exposure?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're not exposing yourself, So it's not that man I can't control.
Speaker 1: It's on my phone being a creeper in front of kids, that's what that's the rule.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no kids. Yeah, only during the lunch hour. When they're at school, okay, order a grimace shake and watching the latest Okay, So with the fires, that.
Speaker 1: Story was more important than the fires. It was it let off.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to, you know, soften everyone's palate often. Why are you pronouncing the tea? That's a new thing I'm doing. He's only pronouncing t's that you don't pronounce, like if he's all right, and then he won't pronounce the ones you do pronounce like he's going to l U ride Colorado later.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, I like it? Oh good, pretty good? Anyone else want to play?
Speaker 2: Nah? No, he's looking at me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no one else want top? Okay, here's what I'm gonna do later.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a bunch of photos and I'm gonna CAPTI in them.
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: He did different?
Speaker 2: But yeah, you don't see that often.
Speaker 4: You said the tea and often, and honestly you said the tea in caption. Huh, I can't that's the bit. That's why he said listen, and you said, what did you say earlier? I forgot ye, fire's happening everywhere in La. So there were now five, uh that we're saying they have arrested one feller for arson. But it's not the Palisades fire or which is the as seen as the biggest one. Maybe it's you know, I actually don't know if it's the biggest one in terms of a square footage or acreage, but it's the one that took up celebrities houses like Mel Gibson lost his today.
Speaker 1: I made a little joke about it.
Speaker 4: It has been a little funny online. Is when Henry Winkler is allowed to go to Twitter. Man for those who are outside of the demo, let's go spreak the people in the demo here.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you know who Henry Whekler is.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to talk down, but he's an older fellas, so if you don't know, he's the Fawnds.
Speaker 3: He was in Barry. He was one of the coaches on the water Boy. I think that's the one that people your age probably know him for.
Speaker 4: Henry Winkler tweeted, there is an arsonist here in La May you be beaten, unrecognizable? Oh the pain you have caused And that's the end of the tweet. Oh no, that like a Peter Gammons.
Speaker 1: Sweet Yes, really very Gaminsey.
Speaker 4: So there's that there are many people Chris Brown, you may know, the pop star, someone starting these fire s don't add up.
Speaker 1: So he's kind of going. So a few celebrities out there.
Speaker 4: Tweeting now that they think, you know, this is not all just wins Now, there are plenty of science people you know, who are like, we absolutely have been saying this could have happened for a long time. It's almost amazing that it hasn't happened. Jesse said it on our show yesterday.
Speaker 3: He was talking about those threat levels that he walks by every single day that they just started ignoring because the threat level has been so high for so long. Midnight that's fires doing this, Like what is your game? Just people that want to destroy the world, total anarchy, they went chaos.
Speaker 4: I mean it could be a terrorist attack too at this point, if there's eighty mile prior wins light a match, I don't know, you know, but that that arsonist they got again. He one of the fires that he'd started is one of the smaller ones that they've been dealing with. And they've been dealing with a ton of these last I've seen, I haven't seen a lot on the celebrity end of it. Besides, you know names we've mentioned over the last three, four or five days, just people have lost their homes.
Speaker 1: There's tons of people.
Speaker 4: I know, we all know people who've lost their stuff or have had to flee the area. But I think as of last night, we were looking at five large wildfires in LA and Virginia County. So I'm not Virginia Ventura County, which is right there. It's amazing too. I was looking at a map of where like Oxnard is and Ventura and all that, and it's just like they're very lucky that it hasn't got there yet. I also read the La Times this morning. There was a reservoir in the Palisades that would hold one hundred and fifty million gallons of water, but that water had been drained because they had maintenance on that reservoir that was previously scheduled, and because they were doing that. I don't know what old goes into that. I have no idea, but when they were running out of water to put out some of these fires, that one hundred and fifty million gallons would have been utilized.
Speaker 2: Okay it again he did so. I saw eight percent contained on the Palisades fire, I believe. I don't know if it's all of them or if it was just the palace.
Speaker 1: So the eat.
Speaker 4: Fires three percent contained, the Palisades fires eight percent contained, which they were saying is huge. There's a Kenneth fire thirty five percent contained.
Speaker 2: Kenneth.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Now the Lydia fire seventy five percent. There's so many fires, and then to name them. They got the Sunset fire one contained. So a bunch of shows had to stop production. I think I mentioned that the other day. With a few more. I saw ABC seven in LA had to stop because their tower got hit. Wow, like they're broadcasting I guess where. I guess there's like out in the field, like you know, where's our radio towers at? And then seat or heel or something. Yeah, I think you're north. Are we north? It's out in the middle of nowhere though, you know, and you know, fire comes and there you go.
Speaker 1: So so tough. This is brutal, real stuff. As far as this, it's going to get colder tonight. It's going to freeze.
Speaker 4: Again overnight, and then because it's been more of the melting stage right now, it's gonna freeze again overnight.
Speaker 1: Watch out for black Ice. You know, if you're traveling tomorrow morning, all of this news is it's a lot to wrestle with.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I agree, he's right, I agree, Ben's right. All right.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, it is the Today Game, the only segment of Today's show that shall be podcasted, and it is coming your way next