Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly, So Chris crock and for Jesse Kelly get one more hour with you. Well, so the Republicans win in Texas. The Democrats have come back. I love their declaring victory. Yes, yes, they were gone. They come back for Special Session Session number two and all of a sudden, ba la victory. If victory means we redistrict five seats, then yes, that's victory. So the quorum is back and that will be passing very very soon. In the meantime, Governor Gavin Newso and the Democrats in California are planning on redistricting. This is crazy, bizarre because the people of California, according to the Politico, of course, a leftist publication, you know news outlet, says that that a massive margin of California voters liked the independence of their redistricting commission want to keep it that way. Second of all, if Gavin Newsom does pull off this trick he's talking about doing, you will have it's only going to be for like two or three elections then it goes back. So it's bizarre, but it's a super rig if they want to do that, And that's not a problem because if they do want to do that. Florida's queuing up, Ohio's queuing up, Indiana might be queuing up. They were visited by JD. Vance not too long ago because of that. I was filling it in Chicago when that went down, when he was visiting over there and the leftists were freaking out and going crazy. They lied that he had the river rays, which he didn't. That was secret Service in their advance visit, they said, nope, can't do that. They got stuck in the in the river. They did a dry run, which they always do or before the president or vice president comes out, so secret Service doing it. Was doing a dry run in the river and in the Cincinnati area there and one of their people kayaking got stuck because it was too shallow, like, well, we can't have the president stuck in a kayak an easy target from wherever. So no, so they had to raise it, and so they blamed him. Gavin Newsom attacked him for running around at I think that was a disney World or Disneyland, and it was because he was playing a game with the sun that they played for years, like a chase after hide and seek or something of his young son. And for that the liberals attacked him. So there you have it. But we're gonna win. I don't know if you've gotten the full background on this, and it's it's it's really important. The reason why the Texas redistrict is going to happen, and the reason why it was all prompted was yes, by the Trump just by the Trump Trump administration. But you had the Assistant US Attorney for the Office of Civil Rights, I believe her, or Deputy Attorney General Harmat Dylon. She's in charge of the Office of Civil Rights. Harmon I follow her on Twitter, she follows me. She's awesome. I'm sure you've heard of Harmat Dillon. She's a great lawyer, great advocate. She sent a letter to the Texas officials and she said, because of a US Court of Appeals decision last year, you have to redistrict now. And there is nothing in the law that says you can't. You cannot redistrict in between census periods. You can. There's nothing saying you cannot. What did Harmonae Dylan write for what cases she's citing from last year? It was a US Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that said that quote unquote majority minority districts cannot be achieved by cobbling together two or more minorities and say, oh, we have twenty percent Hispanic and thirty one percent black. Oh we got a majority minority district. No, the US Circuit Court of Appeals said, the federal court. The US quart of Appeals said, no, it has to be one minority fifty just over fifty percent to be a majority minority district. That can be a majority Black, it could be majority Hispanic, all sorts of of minorities. It can be, but it can't be a cobbling together more than one. It's one. And so because of that, those districts were not properly done. They were done in the thought that they needed to be a majority minority district. But they're not because none of them reach fifty percent or higher with one race. So that is a Those are false minor majority minority districts. Redistrict them now based on a court case that just happened last year. That was the genesis the impetus for this. So they're doing it. They're doing it rightful and righteously and even well. First of all, before the redistricting, Texas has a ten percent It's literally a ten percent difference between the percentage of Democrats in the state of Texas and the percentage of representation they have for US Congress. Ten percent difference versus in Illinois. I think it's like forty percent or forty four percent. New York, it's similar. California, it's similar. I think it's even worse in California. So you literally have the closest parity among all these states that are mad and hosting Democrats or saying they're going to redistrict much more parity in Texas. After the redistricting, it'll still be better parity between how many Republicans versus Democrats the state of Texas, you know, how many voted for Trump versus Biden, et cetera. And matching up with a percentage of congressmen in the state, it will still have better parity than New York, California, and Illinois. So that's why this is so righteous and rightful. Now, the political reporting that Newsom faces an uphill climb in California redistricting, well he should nearly two to one, by a nearly two to one margin. Voters in California prefer keeping the independent drawing lawn dry line drawing panel to determine how seats two to one margin. They prefer keeping it independent. Only thirty six percent back returning congressional redistricting authority to state lawmakers. It's not surprising, says a veteran policy professor at UC Berkeley. It's not surprising. California has voted twice for this independent review commission, not all that long ago. The poll shows independent redistricting enjoys widespread popularity in California. Among the general public, sixty four percent support overall, want this independent panel, not the Democrats rigging it. Independent voters are the most enthusiastic backers of this independent panel, seventy two percent Independents favorite. Isn't that wild? Same thing with Democrats and Republicans, very very close. Republicans wanted to keep the independent district at sixty six percent. Democrats, even Democrats sixty one percent say leave it with independent and independent hands. So you have an overwhelming majority who do not want this independent panel being changed. If they blow it up, they're going to be going against the majority of the independence, the Republicans, the Democrats, all of them. So this is the This is under the context that you see Gavin Newsom, he literally all he's doing is trying to do it for his political ambitions, not because of what's right or what's wrong, but just to make him look good. So, by the way, Jazzy Jasmine Crockett, she says she might consider running for US Senate, which would be so cool to be like Beto Hussein O'Rourke, the cultural appropriator, who lost three times in the Great State of Texas, once for US Senate against Ted Cruz, he lost once for governor against Governor Greg he lost there too, and then another time when he ran for president and lost there too. So I want Beto Hussein O'Rourke. I call him Husseina Rourke Hussein because he's just like Obama. He's like a white version of Obama. So Beta Husseina Rourke, the cultural appropriated. I wanted to run a fourth time for a quad fecta of losses. And you know he when he went to the University of Chicago, he was so perfect he was there. I would like, I said, I was just in Chicago this past weekend, and I said, you know, he's he literally is perfect where he's at when he teaches at University of Chicago. Those are his people way more so than any Texan, which is why he cannot win in the state of Texas. But Jazzy Crockett says, the fact that I represent one thirty eighth of the state, it's daunting to think I could be competitive state wide if she ran for Senate. It's so funny. What do you mean you only represent a small part of the state. You're literally everywhere crying racism and saying swears or whatever, and you know, acting a fool. Everybody knows who you are. You have recognition, and you know that. It's too bad that she's not getting kicked out of her district. That's so funny. She'll have to run for a different district, but she'll still win. What I what I see here, Okay, I've got some people making fools of themselves with this redistrict thing. I'm gonna get to that coming up next. Also, bank executives nailed and admitting that they were debanking Conservatives, Christians Trump and his family. All that's coming up next with Chris crockn For Jesse Kelly, the inimitable Joe Walsh, there is no greater He gave the Eagles their testosterone that they never had, had plenty to give to those poor folks. The eagles, they're low te Okay, do you remember Jolanda Jones, Democrat from Houston, when she said this on the Don Lemon podcast. Let's see where she here she is and.
Speaker 2: Then integration happening. Everybody thought they accept this. They don't accept this. They are showing us who they are believe in. And we better have the curse to stand up otherwise we will fall for anything. And in this country we will be defeated, deported. I mean, we will lose all of our rights. And if you think it can't happen, it can. And I will liken this to the Holocaust. People are like, well, how did the Holocaust happen? How is somebody in a position to kill all their people? Well, good people remain silent.
Speaker 1: Redistricting is what caused the Holocaust, says democrat from Houston, Jolanda Jones. Jolanda was talking to the New York Times, or at least was quote of the New York Times yesterday. All the Democrats, well not all of them, but a quorum has taken place and they're gonna The Republicans in Texas are going to redistrict, but not Jolanda. Jolanda says today, I am not coming back. Wait a minute, you're gonna lose, and you're still not coming back. I am not coming back. The only power we have is the power to deny them at quorum. Well that's too late. So does this poor fool like does she know that there's a quorum or does she not knows a quorm even though it's been everywhere that there's gonna be, there's a quarm Now, she says, who goes to a fight where you've already lost? So does that mean she's gonna stay hiding out in some other state and abdicate her role as a Texas House member as long as the Republicans are in control or whatever? And is she going to stay for years until Democrats win, which is going to be a long long time if that happens, and it will one day, but they happen anywhere near in the state of Texas. So is she just gonna hide out in some other state for the next five, ten, twenty years? And then she says, we will lose one black seat in Houston, one black seat in Dallas. I didn't know there were black seats. There's actually black seats. She claims. It's not the people whoever they may be black, white, et cetera. They are black seats. They are allowed for no one else. I see m The New York Times saying this yesterday, with the news of the quorum being achieved, the Democrats returning home at least enough to call a korm The walkout, the New York Times says, did not change the raw political dynamics, which is the Democrats are still screwed. Democrats were made in the situation they were before they left, So it's the same situation. Oh man, are you kidding me? Ah Man, wrong button. I misfired. That's my fault. I meant to hit this one. There we go, not a goal, but a loser to But there you go, you lose. Meantime, we have this Democrat from California. It's just fun to listen to these people say, what's going to happen with redistricting.
Speaker 3: Me to preserve redistricting in the future is to make sure that that doesn't become the case. If California is if a year from now, or a month from an hour, or if a week from now, if your cousin is kidnapped off the street, if UCLA closes down, if we announce that there won't be an election, if the census that we're relying on for the Commission's next stab at redistricting doesn't include one point five million Californians in it.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the illegals. We need the illegals so we can get more seats. Trump was right. Tucker Carlson was right when they said, the replacement theory is real. I've been saying that for years. Folks that criticize us are right. It's the replacement theory. We need the one and a half million I llegals in California to have more representation, even though it's not lawful.
Speaker 3: If we have no democracy left and we look back and said, if only we could have done something, well, the nice thing about this is that we are in a time machine. We can do something. We know what is company coming because it's in pride of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. He drank the kool aid. Cuckoo. It's a California legislator. A judge just gave yesterday, this is awesome, an expanded restraining order to betto Hussein O'Rourke, the cultural appropriator, the fake Mexican. He now was given an expanded restraining order yesterday from the judge that's handling this because his group, quote the judge, he says, well the News and the Daily Daily Mail beatos group quickly got involved, sending over one million dollars to the Texas Legislative Black Caucus and the Texas House Democrats. However, they are now they were barred and are now at barred, especially extra doubly barred by an expanded restraining order that was just handed down by a judge. They're barred from sending money out of Texas. The case was brought forward by Republican Attorney General Ken Paxson. Paxson Texas at Tony General. Harm is imminent to the state, the judge said, due to O'Rourke's fundraising conduct, it constitutes false, misleading, and deceptive acts under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. The judge said that if they don't issue the order, then the state will be irreparably injured. Absolutely correct. Beto is trying to bribe people and give them political bribes and incentivizations to stay out of the state. You cannot do that. It's illegal in the state of Texas. Meantime, as you know, Gavin Newsom is trying to redistrict in California. Governor Abbitt did respond saying that the GOP will eliminate up to ten of the twelve Democrat seats in the state. If California goes through with redistricting, we'll just go up to We'll eliminate all but two Democrat districts in this massive, great state of Texas. If they want to do that, we can do that. Ours is legitim and I told you why with the court case. Theirs is not. They're just reactatory. And if they do that, then we'll react to that. It'll go on and on. But here's the problem. Democrats have rigged almost every place they can rig already. They have very few to rig compared to Republicans who have not played this game. So this really really really gets me mad reading about de banking. Imagine if it was you or me imagining. Imagine if you happened to be in DC on the January sixth riot there at the Capitol. There were a lot of people that were that were in DC on January sixth that had nothing to do with what happened on January sixth, and they were d banked, they were investigated. So one banking executive told Fox News the pressures were very very real. Regulator gives you a suggestion, it's not a suggestion, it's an order of the political stuff is very real. Those pressures are real. A senior banking executives said, they're closing accounts, they're denying service. I'll get more into this coming up next. Also, a man is suing because he was kicked off a female volleyball team and lost a female volleyball scholarship at a college. He's suing. He wants me able to take away the rights of women all that. Next, Chris Crocket for Jesse Kelly for Jessic Kelly's show Excellent, excellent song and producer Chris asking me, is the who another low t Ben? Of course not? And then he got me to he got me to say that perhaps I don't like the Eagles. I just like Joe Walsh. I'll tell you I like the Eagles when they're with Joe Walsh. How's that all right? So there we have it. Okay, we have a little bit of audio of a California State Senator overseeing the effort to redistrict apparently being asked time and time and time again and simply not telling us, oh, this is this is a very clear, simple process. We can we can all, uh, it's a transparent process. But she will not answer, over four minutes, repeatedly, who actually drew the new congressional maps that they're trying to get past it.
Speaker 4: So the Rules Committee was responsible of putting the maps onto our public website, the Committee on Elections, and so that has now been posted since Friday and then adjusted on Monday per ab six. So four okay, So did this committee meet then to draw the lines? And we were just trying to ascertain who exactly is responsible for drawing these maps.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 4: So the criteria has remained the same from the CRC. Seventy six percent of the districts remain the same. And that is what Californians will see. There were many folks stakeholders who have had an input on the map drawing process, but ultimately this is up to the decision of California voters. Whereas the she.
Speaker 1: Just won't answer who drew the maps, who actually drew them. It goes on and on from the two Gosh, another three minutes, but she won't answer. Very transparent process. Oh why is it transparent because we say it's transparent. Oh, it's transparent. I see transparent transparency for dummies. Mm hmm h de banking real quick. This this is uh, this is very angering to mean.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable to see that. Even Donald Trump was debanked, as you know, by JIMP Chase more JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America and others refusing his one Listen, if Trump is debanked and they don't want his one billion dollars, and Malaney and her son Baron were debanked, is debanked as well, that is insane. If if if they get kicked out and it's the former president in the United States who is now the current president obviously thank god, but if he gets kicked out with a billion dollars, we're screwed. We blink the wrong way and they're going to kick us out. And it really really angers me when I see a bank debank somebody because they're a firearm company or because they're buying firearms, or saying we won't buy firearms with our money. I don't want to give any bank my money. That does that, and they don't want to admit it. Here's one of the things though, apparently the way the laws are right now, any administration can come in and tell the bank debank them or else, and the banks say, there's nothing we can do because they could literally shut us down or ruin our company or ruin our profits or someone how just destroy their way of business. And so they it's depicted as almost something they have no choice over. Trump had an executive order to stop this, but I mean, you need a law that will surpassed this president any other president, because this is insane, absolutely insane. In the meantime, this is so awesome because it's so unbelievable and so audacious. A man, How does this saying go? You? A grown ass man?
Speaker 4: A man?
Speaker 1: A thirty three year old man who identifies as a woman is suing Westcliff University in Irvine, California, along with two athletic associations after losing his again man after losing his volleyball scholarship and being ruled ineligible to complete. He calls himself a thirty three year old latina even though he is a man, despite being a male. This is from Campus Reform he's represented by. This is so classic mald f You know Mexican American Legal Defense Education Fund, which is all about men stealing women's positions in sports. I just can't believe they have the balls, literally and figuratively, the balls to blatantly bald face sue and claim you're being victimized because you can't steal a woman's scholarship, because you can't steal a woman's position on the volleyball team. Maldof's press release says attorneys for this transgender man, a man who says he's a woman, say that he had experienced emotional distress and anxiety. It's about him. It's not about the women. No, it's about him. He's the one on a pedestal. You gotta go. These people are used to being worshiped, and so they're so agilated, so applauded, so lauded that when they actually get their butt handed themselves like it should be because they have no business stealing our daughter scholarship, our wive scholarship, our daughter, our wives, slots and sports. When they when they get kicked off, they're the victim. It's all about them so much so that they will absolutely unabashedly, unashamedly put their name on a lawsuit and go to the press and claim they're a victim. This is so wild, but this is good. Let let let the let folks see who this guy, who these folks are When I say to these folks, have been anybody would steal a woman's position and shamelessly claim they're a victim, which steal a woman's scholarship. This guy's a thief and he's a liar. They say that he exposed. This is so great experience emotional distress and anxiety. What did the world What did the woman who's uh, whose position you stole from herselle? What are the woman whose scholarship you stole from herselle? No, she doesn't matter. I matter? Okay, I see. He says his educational goals were subverted. Holy crap, because of his inability to pay tuition. So he has stress and anxiety. He's being subverted because he can't steal your daughter's scholarship, because he can't steal your daughter's slot on a team. Isn't it wild? The General consul at maldef says the Latino community, He isn't he supposed to say LATINX since he's a leftist. The TINKX, the Tink's community is often first to be targeted under practice of irrational discrimination, and this case falls within that pattern irrational discrimination. You could literally flip this because that's what's happening. He's doing these things to women. He's doing committing irrational discrimination against women. By taking a stand, I'm not just fighting for myself, he says, I'm speaking for every trans person who's been silent. Our stories and our rights matter. Good luck with that champ. He's an angry fellow. So, uh, that's just wild. That's the kind of how do you overcome this? You can't a What a sad fool that guy is? Huh Okay, let's get into Oh this is a good one. It's short but sweet. Look at this. This is from the Wall Street Journal today. Leading pediatrics group recommends COVID nineteen shot for your young child. What this is? How I mean you've known this for several years now that how far gone the American Academy of Pediatrics is. Their immunization guidelines released today recommend that COVID nineteen shots for all children ages six months through twenty three months. Did you imagine putting that crap into your child's body, your six month old child, your twenty three month old child. As of the last time I checked, now one child has died from COVID, and that's obviously when you don't have a comor better. They're just a healthy, average child. They don't die and cod They never do, They never have. I've never heard of it once. Children in that age group six months to twenty three months old are particularly vulnerable to COVID nineteen severe COVID nineteen infections that the vaccines would help protect them against serious illness. The American Academy of Pediatrics says, I will not trust anything or do anything they say. I can't believe they're saying that crap. Who do they? I guess they must read the transgender guy's lawsuit and feel bad for him, and the trans gender guy must read that and agree with them. They're I got on their own planet. Now. Coming up next, I'm going to tell you exactly why the Democrats wanted Trump and jail. Why do the Democrats try so hard for so many years to put Trump in jail? It's because I'm of what I'm i about to tell you. Coming up, next. What I'm about to say, what I'm about to tell you up coming up next is exactly why they wanted to put him in jail for song, and they're so angry they couldn't because of all effective he is. I'll explain. Coming up next, it's Chris crock And for Jesse Kelly on the Jesse Kelly Show, Jesse Kelly Show, Chris croc Million on Jesse Kelly's program all over the country. Okay, here we are inside the DNC's money problems. So I read this. I'm going to read some of the highlights to you. But this is exactly why the Democrats wanted to put Trump in jail for so long and have been trying and trying and trying. They knew how much of a threat he was and is to them. They literally saw him as a massive threat before I did. In other words, they saw something in Trump that many of us, or at least I'll just say for me me, didn't see earlier on. They recognized how great of her president he would become, and so they sought to destroy him. If he wasn't a threat, they wouldn't have done this. He represents that much of a threat to the Democrat Party and to the status quo and your example of why they wanted the film in jail cell Ballet look at us from the politico Inside the DNC's money problems. Here's just a few highlights from this three or four page piece. The DNC wildly betrayals the Republican National Committee in by nearly every fundraising metric. By the end of June, RNC had eighty million compared to only fifteen million for the DNC, The gap nearly twice as large as it was at this stage in Trump's first presidency. Whoo doggie, you better put that man in jail, including spending more than fifteen million this year that Democrats had to on Kamala's presidential campaigns. They're still paying they. I think they gave a million dollars last month alone to continue to try to pay off this woman's profitlygate spending. The DNC had less cash this summer than they did in any point over the last five years. The DNC's money woes stand in star contrast to the Republicans who have leveraged Trump's fundraising prowess to raise records. Sums gotta jail him. He's doing two he's succeeding too much. They can't beat him. If you can't beat him, throw them in jail, they say. Don't see the DNC as rudderless, off message and leaderless, says the political Still, the longer the DNC struggles to build up cash, the harder will be to close that gap heading into the twenty twenty six midterms and beyond. Just listen to this. Just forty seven donors gave the maximum contribution to the DNC in the first half of this year, compared to one one hundred and thirty over the same period in twenty twenty one. You're literally they went from one hundred and thirty maximum contribution donors from one thirty to forty seven four years later under Trump right now, Wow, So there you have it. That's why they gotta throw him in jail. He's just winning too much. This is so much fun to watch MSNBC be stripped of everything, denuded in front of the world, in front of all the American people. I love how they've lost their ms NBC ties. All the reporters from fake news NBC like Andrew Mitchell, who just an over raging leftist, over the top comically left Andrea whatever her name is, it came I just had, I just said it. What's your name? Andrew Mitchell? They lose all these NBC reporters. They're scrambling to try to get reporters. But the funniest thing in the world is, well, we didn't lose our ms NBC because of anything bad, just rebranding. It's ms now, my source for news ms now. Woo woo wow. Yeah, that's all. That's great. It's catchy, very catchy. But you know who didn't lose the NBC moniker? Do you know who's not being denuded, spanked, stripped, and uh and uh defrocked CNBC. Oh, they'll say, well, well that was originally the consumer News and Business Channel. No, no, no, no, no, no. CNBC is affiliated with NBC and we all know it. CNBC gets to keep its name c NBC. Why because they don't embarrass people that own them, CNBC says, did they get to keep it? The new logo ms now is notably missing the peacock imagery of NBC News, which has become fairly useless, really useless. So here we go. Also, guess what else they're being kicked out of? Thirty Rock and fell applause. They're scrambling to get some studio that's gonna be temporary. They're gonna be They're gonna be moved some temporary studio out of thirty Rock, and then after that they have to get some other play. This is just so funny. They've lost the peacock, they've lost thirty Rock, they've lost the talent, and they've lost the name. There you go, that's a victory for us, that's fun. Here you go, enjoy it, or a victory for them. I guess whatever. Former president Whosain Obama? I literally didn't fully realize that aberration that is going up into the sky was his library. It's so embarrassing. It looks like some kind of a spaceship. It's horrifying. The people of this predominantly African American neighborhood are in rage. They have been for some years. Remember these They were chaining themselves to the gate and all this kind of stuff, trying to stop it. But here we go. Folks criticizing this are saying, here's an older woman who represents much of that working class neighborhood. Fox News says every time large development comes to communities, they displace the very people they want to improve it for. This is no different we're living in is exactly what is happening. We're going to see rents go higher, We're going to see families displaced. That's all right, as long as mister Hussein Obama gets his library, which by the way, has gone massively, massively over budget. The estimate in twenty twenty one, I'm sorry, the estimate when it was bought is three hundred and thirty million was estimate to build the estimated to build Hussein Obama's library. It has now gone from three hundred and thirty million to eight hundred and thirty million. Yes he's a Democrat, Yes he's a liberal. Yes, yes, three hundred thirty million. No, eight hundred and thirty million. It's more than double. He added five hundred million dollars to the project. He's like Jerome Powell. Hey, he should be our next Treasury secretary. Huh.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: One man that grew up in the area called it a monstrosity, says Fox. Dude, all right til next time, So long. Jesse Kelly Show