Speaker 1: Dame Sam.
Speaker 2: But it shows up.
Speaker 3: Server any sing.
Speaker 2: Nothing is happening here, I asked her. If she listens to the music, she.
Speaker 4: Everything you might need to restart the whole computer that it kills that not a say that the pills are what I showed only nineteen seconds. You were on for nineteen seconds.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: H m.
Speaker 4: Just enjoy for a moment while we are here restarting computers and we're right, we're right online broadcasting in.
Speaker 3: A minute, stop something about.
Speaker 2: Something that.
Speaker 5: Sper something something no less set before the numbers sent ninety nine finger.
Speaker 4: So welcome in the Miraculeus Healing Center of a Costumers International, the healing center of our mind, in which we meet here for a moment to share the.
Speaker 2: Lesson of the day.
Speaker 4: And while we are trying to resolve problems, seeming problems, technical problems on our Spanish direct simultaneous translation, we will just start out for a moment.
Speaker 2: And yes, actually we could do it just over a little device.
Speaker 4: And I know I was also just finding that out that there is actually a recording possibility on every device which allows us to record exactly where we are, and that is what we're going to do. We are not waiting for anything, because there is nothing to wait for, but we are eager to get a translation, also going in Spanish. And of course we are right at the correct lesson today, because it is the lesson thirty to which will teach us that I have invented the world. I see, I have invented the world. I see, I have invented the world. I see nobody else and nothing seemingly out there. And then the moment that we have that we have it right here, that the moment we are actually going into learning and remembering that there is a responsibility, a responsibility about causation. And as it says, it is about learning cause and effect. And the theme is cause and effect, and that is what we really want to look at it today and join in that wonderful expression of that lesson so.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 2: We'll be right there with you in an instant.
Speaker 1: H m hmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: No more said good bad.
Speaker 6: Now you men, you allays canna live.
Speaker 5: So now don't.
Speaker 7: Wait, straight the bath and narrow the game, straight the bath, and narrow the game. Don't speak of sad.
Speaker 3: C f.
Speaker 1: For no, you found the bird worth.
Speaker 6: Any press so her.
Speaker 5: Now don't wait.
Speaker 7: Straight the bath and narrow the game straight, the bath and arrow the game.
Speaker 2: No more say.
Speaker 5: Good bad.
Speaker 1: For now, you remainer.
Speaker 7: You've all always mentalize so her now don't wait. Straight the bath and arrow, the game straight, the bath and narrow the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right there enough, thank you for for the help. Right now.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm gonna go to the to the text, to the very end of the lesson. Right, the idea for today should also be applied immediately to any situation that my mate distresses me. Right, that distress you apply the idea by telling yourself, okay, let's do it. I have invented this situation as I see, as I see it. I have invented the situation as I see it now. That is very valuable and very important, because this entire course of Mirrle is really showing me all the time that the cause is not outside me, outside my mind. That is really what we're saying every day, needs to be said every day. And it is actually interesting that by practicing an idea like this, which directs me so clearly and profoundly do I'm the cause of the world I see that I'm forced to also look at why I'm doing all that You know the question why is right there, though it does not really an answer to it, because everything is meaningless that has been done out of a separated cause and effect idea. But I remember also, and I might speak for everyone who is active in a program for recovery or addiction of any kind as we call it, thatwards the program that was initially prescribed by the Collicus anonymous, and by working that.
Speaker 2: Program, and by working that program, we.
Speaker 4: Were actually shown and directed in our mind or to answer the question what gain do I have? By making it up that way, that is part of the fourth step, right of that inventory, of that fearless inventory that we are doing all the time with every lesson of the day.
Speaker 2: Actually so, but if I look from the perspective what gain do I have?
Speaker 4: Which is, in other words, that question why I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing all that right?
Speaker 4: And the more I go from layer to layer in my mind of concept concepts trying to demonstrate a reality here in time space, I'm coming really to myself where there is this fear of termination of self existence, that is the basic fear of a human being, of the human mind. A human mind has problems to accept that it doesn't exist in time space and therefore it makes up all those things and invents also things. You know, I went on my app on the Cosmus app. If you highlight a word, it gives you immediately the diction, and in the Dictionary of invent it says create or design create.
Speaker 2: We would say the.
Speaker 4: Camere quotes, and then it says in parentheses something that has not existed before.
Speaker 8: And yet we know we are doing that for forty thousand years. Oh and oh and oh my god, it's an old story. It's a boring story. I'm repeating over and over again.
Speaker 4: But I'm basically only doing to myself, inventing ideas that keep me in separation and just keep me in a little distance that I don't need to feel my nothingness, my meaninglessness of that self identity. So I can always pretend there's something going on here, story going on here in the world, and I have all the news, and I never come to the point that I have to come in my awakening, which is to clearly recognize every instant in every situation.
Speaker 2: That I have invented what I see in the world.
Speaker 4: I have invented this situation as I see it, And just when I got up in the morning, and prepared my little fruit smoothie, and I had the radio on and there was the news that probably everyone here in the Tells area has heard that a certain particular building was destroyed by fire last week with which we have a past memory association, and today they have found.
Speaker 2: Out that it is arson.
Speaker 4: The cause was it was a you know, a consciously made up plan, and now there is ten thousand dollars reward for any information. Now you could go right now to the police station and say, I have just heard the guy saying that he invented that situation as he sees it, you know, And you see, like then we have within our transformative actions of mind, there's still so much stuff around that basically makes me hesitant to really go for it and decare myself to all the world. You know, it's seemingly I cannot walk out this door and declare that I'm the cause of what I'm seeing there, because you know, there will be immediately somebody knocking on my door and investigation what did you mean by saying that? And you know, I'm just looking at the insanity of that human mind being eleamant to stay in separation and to keep cause and effect separate, and that is really the original error of thinking, because cause and the fact were never separate. And it's not the first time that we're looking at ideas in the mind training. That points out about really seeing that there is no separation of cause and the fact. What I made up in my mind and was thinking, oh I'm thinking, Now I get and that's nobody wants to really hear that I get an immediate result of that, even if it looks like that this next moment, next our next day, next year, and so on. How they thinking is laid out in the image making on the timeline sequentially, it is never sequential. It is always direct, simultaneous. It is always cause and effect is one. And I'll let me just before I'm gonna share with you, let's share the first paragraph, because, in simple words, Jesus expresses in that first paragraph of Lessons thirty to the basics what we are actually looking here by reviewing this lesson, it says today we are continuing to develop the theme of cause and effect.
Speaker 2: You are not the victim of the world.
Speaker 4: You see, that was yesterday's idea, right because you invented it and you can give it up as easily as you made it up, I can give it up as easily as I made it up. That is a very valuable motivating idea of a mere and you will see it or not see it.
Speaker 2: As you wish.
Speaker 4: It is exactly as I wish as I invest in my thinking, the gain that I really will to see all you want to see. That was clear yesterday, very beautifully laid out that there is no such thing as.
Speaker 2: You know, like, how would she term that? That you would see?
Speaker 4: Then something on the timeline that would not represent you immediate thinking. And that is the reason why we can change our minds right now and have an experience of seeing a completely different world. You know, Jesus calls it in the cause the real world through a vision of Christ. It is literally and nothing more than seeing this whole mind, seeing in that remembrance of alignment with his mind, that acceptance.
Speaker 2: That this is my mind.
Speaker 4: God is the mind with which I think we will do in a moment. And he continues, while you want it, you will see it, and when you no longer want it, it will not be there for you to see see. If I want to see it, it will be there to see. I will suffer, I will get the results of my thinking.
Speaker 2: I will think, that's.
Speaker 4: What a misery, What an impossible world, what a terrible word? And so on, what an attacking world. Everything attacts me.
Speaker 2: All the time, the entire word.
Speaker 4: And I will never get to the point that I am doing that to myself, and I will blame the word, and I will fight back and I will get even with it. And human mind has died over and over again because it could not solve that riddle, which is nothing else than an acceptance that I am the cause of what I experience. I am the cause of what I see, and nothing happens in the world except what I want to see, what I want to think. And it is actually completely immediate. If I'm not participating in the thinking of the world on a sequential level, on a cause and effect separated idea, I am at home right now, and that is the fact of the matter, and that is the truth. But see, it does need that mind training, allowing that change of mind occur, letting go the way I was used to think, carrying around from the past, basically experience of the past, which we're all just grievances, you know, and then applying grievances, believing it could offer me something new, It's not possible.
Speaker 2: So that's why we are so.
Speaker 4: Joyful in that mind training, because I can see, Wow, it does offer me something today, something this very moment. I can literally go home by remembering that I have invented the world I see.
Speaker 2: And as I said, when if we go just a moment.
Speaker 4: To Lesson fifteen, where the idea was presented that my thoughts are images that I have made, he would simply say that in the way at the end of the first paragraph that what you see now, this is not seeing. He says, this is not seeing.
Speaker 2: It is image making.
Speaker 4: It takes the place of seeing, and it replaces replacing vision resolutions. And that's all that we have done over forty tho years. And just the next Lesson sixteen, I have no neutral thoughts. He is exactly pointing out what we are practicing in today's lesson. The second sentence, everything you see is the result of your thoughts. And there's no exception to this fact. And thoughts are not big or little, powerful or weak. They are merely true of false. And those that are true create their own likeness, and those that are false make thisir We are knowing that and yet we have to bring it into practice, into an application that we can really see. It's not about a good thought either, and it's not about a bad thought. It's about recognizing or my thoughts are meaningless, but that I see the word as a meaningless word, which God also lessens. Fourteen. God has not created a meaningless word like that is. We can talk for hours about that, because the whole religious establishment of all religions is teaching that God would have created the world right, and you have it in Genesis in the seven days, but that symbolism could also be thought that everything is light. And he explains that in less than fourteen that what God created right, and that is the only reality there is.
Speaker 2: And so he also you in the practice. You know, like we we have learned, and we learned well.
Speaker 4: If God has not created and invented the world that I see, then who did right?
Speaker 2: And that your point your finger to who knows?
Speaker 4: That's good for you? You know, great that you recognized. But see that is already something very new, because for many, many years, even in a grievance with God, then it was the other guy, and was there there was some saw us out there in the world still in separation that was creating that, but not me, not never me. I am this poor little victim of all those outside forces. And now I come to learn that this is not true. I'm here, and that's why I also that was offered and reviewed already yesterday and yesterday's lesson the responsibility pray are we calling it?
Speaker 2: I am responsible for what I see.
Speaker 4: I choose the feelings I experience, and I decided upon the goal I would achieve. And everything that seems to happen to me I have asked for and receive as I asked.
Speaker 2: Amazing. I love that.
Speaker 4: Now, continuing with today's lesson thirty two, the idea for today, like the preceding ones, applies to your inner and outer words, which are actually the same. So he already tells us, there isn't a separate inner world and the separate outer world. It is actually the same. However, since you see them as different. The practice periods for today will again include two faces, one involving the world you see outside you and the other the word you see in your mind. And in today's exercises, try to introduce the thought that both are in your own imagination. Both thoughts are in your own imagination, and again we will begin to practice the practice periods for the morning and evening by repeating the idea for today, I have invented the word I see two or three times. I have invented the word I see while looking around at the world you see as outside yourself. And then close your eyes and look around your inner world and try to treat them pose as equally as possible, and repeat the idea for today unhurriedly, as often as you wish, as you watch the images your imagination presents to your awareness. And for the two longer practice periods, we having again do longer practice periods three to five minutes are recommended, with not less than three required, and more than five can be utilized if you find the exercise RESTful and to facilitate this selected time when few distractions are anticipated and when yourself feel reasonably ready. And also these exercises are to be continued during the day as often as possible. And the short applications consist of repeating the idea slowly as you survey either you in a or out a word, and it doesn't matter which you choose, So let's just go along and practice that for a moment I'm just gonna put this song.
Speaker 2: While we're using here.
Speaker 4: With the idea have invented the word I see, repeating those this idea several times and then looking around the word you see outside yourself, and then closing your eyes and looking around you in a word, sithing.
Speaker 3: In in.
Speaker 2: In thank you so much, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: There isn't really much to say about this lesson, since it speaks very clearly what I have to practice and remember throughout the day in all situations. And yet that idea of making up, you know, inventing is mentioned many times throughout the course, and I just wanna make here a quick cross reference to finish up this lesson of the days chapter thirteen, which we know is the guiltless word, and that is also really when he's talking about the guilt is because human mind has accepted that confusion of his own creations he sound making up with the truth, and that that caused automatically guilt in the mind because there was separation is very clear to us now in the section four and the function of time in the second paragraph, he expresses it with quite clear words that neither oblivion nor hell is as unacceptable to you as heaven and I think that is probably very appropriate to remember with this lesson, as we were already pointing it out in some examples. And he says further your definition of heaven is hell and oblivion, and the real heaven is the greatest threat you think you could experience, you know, and like, if I'm going to use the demonstration of what Master Jesus Christ himself in my mind coming into my dream inviting me to look at immediately points out is and you have heard it a thousand times?
Speaker 2: What are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And if you inquire that, if you take that question seriously, okay, what is it I'm really doing here? If I wouldn't experience heaven real heaven as a threat, how could I even find myself and instant in a meaningless world? It would be completely impossible. So it is very true what he expresses here. As long as those words are in my mind, this is what I have to be about to change. He says further on hell and oblivion are ideas here. It is that you made up that I made up, and you are bent on demonstrating their reality to establish yours. See, that's where it is pointed to establish my own reality, separate from God. You know, it's like, hey, don't tell me. I know who I am, I know what's going on here. And the truth is I do not know in time space who I am, and I do not know what's going on here. Everything I would assume what's going on here is just drawn from the past, has nothing to do with reality. It is of my own making, and it doesn't exist if their reality is questioned. You believe that us is for you, believe that the tech is your reality, and that your destruction is the final proof that you were right. And under the circumstances, would it not be more desiral desirable to have been wrong, even apart from the fact that you were wrong.
Speaker 2: We know those sentences, and they're really beautiful and they're just so direct.
Speaker 9: You just making my face like I cannot not look at them and think and think about it, Like those sentences, it's not just wh Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that anywhere else, you know, not anywhere else. And while it could perhaps be argued that death suggests there was life, no one would gaim that it proves there is life. Even the past life that death might indicate could only have been futile if it must come to this and needs this to prove that it was at all. Okay, I'm gonna go to the next section, which is the section five the two Emotions, And I'm starting out in the middle of the first paragraph where it speaks about the content of individual illusions that greatly differ. Yeah, and then the next sentence starts out with yet they have one thing in common. And here it is what I have to hear. They are all insane. They are all insane. The content of individual illusions, My individual individual illusions are all insane. They are made of sites that are not seen and sounds that are not heard. They make up a private word that cannot be shared. And incredible idea, isn't it, Because of course, as a human being, I would think I could share my illusions. And that's how we or ninety nine percent of my associations in my mind demonstrate to me that's what life is, and that's what our communication is, and that's what our relationships are about, and that's how we just gonna live our little life here on earth. And I need that clarity coming from Jesus himself telling me that this is insanity and there's no reality.
Speaker 2: To it whatsoever.
Speaker 4: They make up a private word that cannot be shared, for they are meaningful only to their maker, and so they have no meaning at all. They have no meaning at all. And in this world the maker moves alone, for only.
Speaker 2: He perceives them. Wow, they say, And then.
Speaker 4: We wonder if you know there's no experience going on, because it is already withdrawn into privacy of individual illusionary mind. Then how could there be an acknowledgement of, Oh my god, I'm actually in communication with the entire universe, with every mind, with everything.
Speaker 2: That has been created.
Speaker 4: Each one peepers his world with figures from his individual past, and it is because of this that private words do differ.
Speaker 2: Yet the figures that.
Speaker 4: He sees were never real, for they are made up only of his reactions to his brothers and do not include their reactions to him. Therefore he doesn't see he made them, and that they are not whole.
Speaker 2: See, that's what we reviewed.
Speaker 4: That's the lesson for the day, is that we finally see that we made it up.
Speaker 2: I made it up myself, and they are not whole.
Speaker 4: For these figures have no witnesses, being perceived in one separate mind only, and it is through these strange he calls it strange and shadowy figures. That they insane relate to their insane word, for they see only those who remind them of these images, and it is to them that they relate. Thus do they communicate with those who are not there? Remember that is what we had all the time in the mind training, and will continue. That we are seeing here only something that isn't there. They communicate with those who are not there. And it is they who answered them, And no one hears their answer save him who called aboon them, and he alone believes they answered him. And here's the sentence brought chection makes perception. That illusionary thought of separation is first and makes perception, and you cannot see beyond it. Again and again, have you attacked your brother because you saw in him a shadow figure in your private world?
Speaker 2: And thus it is you.
Speaker 4: You must attack yourself first, For what you attack is not in others. Its only reality is in your own mind. And by attacking others, you're literally attacking what is not there. Amen, now you know what we are looking at in looking at the inner world, in the application I have invented the world, I see exactly those thoughts because everything is laid out to justify separation. A thank you, Father, thank you for this incredible teaching. Jesus Christ himself given to the human mind in separation. If you would be perfect, you wouldn't need it. If you would remember your perfection, you would not be here.
Speaker 2: We are remembering it now.
Speaker 4: We can speed up that by the allowing that that change of mind is truly the miracle. And we are relying on that miracle because otherwise, which would just chew over and over little ideas in order to have a few changes going on. Now it is a complete change of mind. It is a complete new way of seeing, and those lessons will follow in the next days. That there is another way looking at the world, and I could see peace instead of this. So thank you for joining in here. No matter if we had a little delayed with our transmission. It is anyway or just in our mind, given as an opportunity to practice as we have used the situation to apply the sentence. I have invented this situation as I see it. Now, you have a most most wonderful day. Just stay warm, stay inside, down't be too much outside.
Speaker 2: If you are here.
Speaker 4: Around in Wisconsin where there's a wind child. We're already in the single digits. Then it goes into quite some minus. We're getting used to that. But it's just this one day. And you know, if I see that I'm not a body and there is no cause and effect separate, then it's possible to see anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I saw yesterday guy in shorts walking around here, and it's simply there is nothing that really can affect us. And if I use a lesson of the day, I want to use it to remember that, because if I'm affected by my own thoughts that are placed out there, and I call it the weather or whatever condition, and the whole world is already at war, whatever our in preparation to war, then you know, I will just not be at peace, you know, And this need not be That's what Jesus says. Now. The peace of mind is our inheritance. It is given us, it is mine, it is used. So we just have the responsibility to remember that, and we use the lessons of the day to remember.
Speaker 2: What our true state of mind is. Harry Luiyah Ahman. The Lord is my shepherd.
Speaker 10: The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want he lays me down in green pasture. He leads me beside the still water. He restores my soul, He restores to me.
Speaker 5: All that I always be.
Speaker 6: He lays a table before me, the presence of my enemy annoys millow.
Speaker 2: My come running.
Speaker 4: After that song, we go straight to the video of the day as Master Teacher and we are and I'm not a body. I'm free at last. I think it is the last video of this entanly teleportation see race, and you please find it on the Master Teacher dot TV or a c m I dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you s They argue, Oh love.
Speaker 11: Way, you have been listening to voice from Heaven live in the Miracle Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day, that God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God bless us everyone,