Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, God, Derek a black Man, and Tom Sweeney. Sit back and prepare for some Sit back and prepare for some lazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you a liar?
Speaker 3: I'm alive.
Speaker 1: How does it feel to be a liar? Feels pretty good to be alive. It feels great to be alive. I feel good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very youthful gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man good Yeah, dude, everything, everything's pretty good, all things considered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Jesus Christ, Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. Everybody, it's me Chris, it's him Derek, it's him Sweeney, and we're joined by our buddy over here. We're joined by lilele rag Me.
Speaker 3: You know him, you know him.
Speaker 1: You might not like him too much, budd he's here.
Speaker 3: He's hell, whether you like it or not. He's here drinking fucking red bull out of a glass like some kind of some kind of twentieth century pervert.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that said. You gotta say, you gotta sit, you gotta absorb the flavor.
Speaker 5: You mentioned a good point about like the red forty like them dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, because Derek had had one. I'm like, do you have an extra one of those? I will pay for it. I didn't offer to pay for it, but just for just for publicity's sake, I'll say that I did. But yeah, he poured it for me. And it's why it doesn't have to be pink. It's in a fucking can.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that it was that color.
Speaker 3: To be honest, anytime, do you think you made it clear but then the can made it pink?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's probably some rust. There's something in here, so I shouldn't be in here. That's probably why my kidney's hurt severely after I'm done drinking these.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Every time I drink red bull, I have a kidney stone.
Speaker 3: Pass immediately like it's interesting. And they just they they're big, old, like they look like walnut seeds, just right out in my fucking penis.
Speaker 1: Are you cool?
Speaker 5: Are you worried about kidney stones at all?
Speaker 1: As much as I'm worried about, like I don't know, like the heat that's of the universe, Like I don't fucking.
Speaker 3: They'll get you at some point. Every every man will have kidney stones three times in his life. Every single man I would get a tweezer. I'd go in there and yank it out. I'd get active. I mean like, I'm not, I'm not. I feel like there's like a bubble gum at the end of a stick kind of method with like some candle wax or what sounders sound off in the comments and let us know, get how do you get a kidney stone out of here? Your penis is no more good after that. I feel like after doing that, it's just like, no, it's a disaster. You gotta get that with a little hook at the end of it. So you go and you chisel a little notch into it and then you yank get right on. Do you think it's like giving birth where you're like super proud of it. No. The thing I was actually going for was do you think it's like giving birth where some people are just like, oh, yeah, it didn't hurt at all, and other people were like, I needed I needed four epidurals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then some people like and then some people were like, you know, that really hurt a lot, but I think it's worth doing it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It releases the same like pheromones that make you like, forget how horrible childbirth.
Speaker 1: Is try again, maybe post part of them.
Speaker 3: I missed my kidneys, my calcified little sediment in my kidneys.
Speaker 5: I heard it was like, because what is it? Like calcium deposits or some ship. Yeah, like I never understood like how that even occurs? And I used to worry, like is that gonna like is that gonna happen?
Speaker 1: It's soda, is what is the Oh? Thank god, I don't like soda at all. Yeah, that's the big thing that does it. I have a fact to little calcium. My bones are brittle as fuck.
Speaker 3: Thet this easily.
Speaker 5: I've had dreams like that where like my bones are like really like loose. I don't even how to it, like or like soft tooth kind of I guess.
Speaker 1: Loosen a gum. That's crazy. I don't know, man, I don't know, man. I don't have dreams anymore. Turn those off, that's fair. I have nightmares or nothing. Wells are darkness, and I'm awaken in the darkness.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, well, listen, we're joined.
Speaker 5: We're joined by Lyle who just finished work on a Screaming Meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's a new uh, it's a new pilot.
Speaker 3: It's a new animated show very like Space Ghost Desk, very old school adult swim.
Speaker 1: Type of vibes.
Speaker 3: If you like this show where it's a bunch of dudes like sitting around a table and trying to be funny, I think you'll like that show where it's a bunch of dudes sitting around a table to be funny. But we uh, we we spend like a year on it because it's animated. Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 5: You're showing me constantly, like for like months, showing me like the progress of it.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was coming along, Like, dude, Kyle, I hate I hate the way Kyle looks. I love it because I immediately reckoned before he explained to me what it was, and I was like, that's Kyle.
Speaker 1: The you know.
Speaker 3: The fucking funniest thing is we were we were watching like one of the passes on the show, and Kyle's two year old daughter comes into the room and she points at it and she goes, Daddy, is that you?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's if my daughter recognized you that way, I'd be like, huh.
Speaker 1: Like I was, like, I tweet him, I was like, that looks like something that's supposed to be you but actually is you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand what you meant by that. By the way, it was it was him. It was like, it's something that looks like it possibly could be you, but it is. It was based on like a caricature that that Monica did of him, and then and then it kind of evolved into that. Uh and and yeah, it's it's it's it's brilliant. It's like it's like it looks enough like him to where like if you see him at a place with me, you're like, oh, that's Kyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know what's funny about it too, is that like because uh, I think early, I think when I first met you, you were living in that that place, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you ever see it?
Speaker 3: I never saw it.
Speaker 5: It always it was always this like mystical thing to me, where like you lived in like some box above an auto mechanic or something in some freak landlord.
Speaker 3: The premise of the show is kind of like for about like six or seven years I lived in this. It was an auto shop that got turned into like a duplex, and I had like the back half of the bottom floor, so it was just the place where you would like put the cars on the fucking the big winch rack things and there were no fucking windows.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn't say it's like.
Speaker 3: A purely autobiographical show so much as I would say that I was there for so long that that place is like my mind palace, right what I mean, like that's like my zen space where I go to like like kind of kind of that that's like the right, what you know, kind of thing I have going on. So it's like it's set in a very like it's it's based off the place. Like in the show, it looks almost exactly like it did in real life. Actually, in real life, everything was like primer white. Like he literally just took primer and sprayed like all the walls, including like the cabinets and all that kind of shit. So it was like living in an insane asyl Oh was there like paint over the light switches and side Yeah yeah, yeah, classic, So it was. We actually made it a little more colorful in the show. It looks a little dirtier, but it's like it it. Yeah, we we tried making it white and it was just like that this is horrible to look at. Yeah, now it's like this nice.
Speaker 1: Warm beige.
Speaker 3: It's like a it's like a disgusting blanket to wrap yourself in and listen to some dudes talk about some things they like barely understand. Yeah, my favorite review so far. My friend Elliott I showed it to him before it came out and he said, uh, I like how these characters kind of know things but not really perfect. It was if there if this ever came out on DVD and that there was like a critical accolade like that would be like front and center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's perfect. I love the re enactment stuff that was. It was like, you'll do my favorite things coming on and it's like, you know, this isn't real, right, there's a there's a.
Speaker 5: There's a dead on like a it's a profile, right, is a profile shot of Kyle that like, really it really unsettles me, but it's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's weird saying because I remember you talking about it a long time ago, and it was always like completely like it's fictional in my mind because I I have no idea what this place looks like. And then you shared I think you shared a picture like the side by side of like like the drawing, and then like what it was? Oh my god, I see it now, I see all the rats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we made it. We made it as accurate as we could. It's pretty good. That's best kind of media. What's kind of media saying life?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Life?
Speaker 1: You know that we imitates life? You know, it's never happened.
Speaker 3: That's never happened? Really is actually also a comedian's never made a show where it's like the main characters kind of me, but he's not me.
Speaker 1: That's never that's never ever happened. No, it's a completely new idea. Have I imagined? Have I imagined a lot?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I think that's interesting. We're talking about the Cosme show, and maybe you dreamed. Maybe I'm dreaming right now, maybe you are maybe the table to others, what.
Speaker 3: If I put a gun on the table right now and I'm like, oh, no, gun to guys the gun and then I shoot the guy first. That's me and Chris did the video like years ago, and there's one part of it that still really makes me laugh where he just like puts a gun on the table and he's like, what is that?
Speaker 1: Is it? Loaded? Is like pussy? I forget exactly? Like what the that was the therapy one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the one that we shot that was in the Glendale apartment. Uh and uh when we live next to the church. You remember we had to go get the who was it me or or Kyle who had to go? Like we left the gun in the car, but he was part It was like a fake gun by the way. We left the gun in the car and the car was parked outside of a church, and so somebody had to go grab the gun outside of the car in front of the church and it looked a mega suspasion.
Speaker 3: Kyle finds himself in those like weird mister Magoo, I'm gonna get arrested ass kind of situations a lot not to go on a podcast and tell my buddies stories. But uh, he had one where he was he was working for PBS and he was like kind of sleep deprived. So it was when Obama was president. It was when Obama was president and uh yeah, yeah, he he had he had like his camera equipment in the bag and they were like, what are you here for? And he he completely, like without realizing it, said I'm here to shoot the president and they let him in anyway, So that's crazy, actually, holy shit, man, that he.
Speaker 1: Went to college in the Red State. You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I guess there you go, these things happened, I guess, and Obama was president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's worth noting. It's worth noting. It's usually worth noting when Obama was president. Yeah, things were a little different, were a little different.
Speaker 5: It really feels like it really it is crazy. Like I don't know if a lot of people blame the pandemic and like maybe like maybe I'm for Obama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Yeah, I mean there's like two steps and it's like Obama pandemic, you take two steps back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, president, it goes tan suit pandemic. This right, all Obama all the time, only plays the hits.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that when that that tan suit was like the creat Do you remember when that guy lost his entire career for going like ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what are you going to go to? Three places? Yeah? What a dork out of here?
Speaker 5: What a quaint ass time. Man, It's insane like thinking that that was even in my lifetime when they.
Speaker 1: Suck, but they weren't like horrible.
Speaker 5: Well no, but like I remember when he never had that. I remember when it was less obvious I guess there was. People were less transparent about it.
Speaker 3: You couldn't google someone doing a war crime. Yeah, oh that's extremely terrible. Yeah, you had to keep it behind the scenes. Those were the days when you behind the scenes of war cry had.
Speaker 4: He had to keep it, you had to keep it on the d L man like you're like a gay dude, you know, sucking like a bunch of cockby and want people to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the same concept. Yeah, like me. Yeah, I'm talking about experience. What you clearly projecting? You're right? Well, you know, you know right, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you ever hear I mean, go ahead, what were you going to?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I wasn't getting to that quite yet. You trying to stay on like war criminals? Did you ever hear Obama's Uh? He had an audio book like about his life or whatever.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 4: The voice, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The voice actor Lisa Simpson was the part of it. To wait, really did she say the same? She was? It was either him, it was gonna be her or him to play him.
Speaker 3: Uh, it was neck and neck is Lisa Simpsons or Obama for the part of Obama? And it was it was close. If you missed an audition. They were like, sorry, you almost had it.
Speaker 5: But we had to give it to Obama our second choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild the least Simpson that I don't know. I don't know. You'red Lease Smith.
Speaker 3: I want to say, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: What imagine an autobiography being made about someone immediately?
Speaker 3: What do you mean like.
Speaker 1: Like like a biopick, like a biopick of someone that's like twenty five.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's happened, But like I feel like I recall like really quick turnarounds for certain or like there would always be like in recent years, I feel like I've noticed it with like true crime stuff, there would be like the second, almost the second you hear about it, there's like a deal in place for like a Netflix documentary about it.
Speaker 1: If the person is.
Speaker 3: Still alive and in jail, do they have to like get the rights to use their likeness.
Speaker 1: Or you lose your rights?
Speaker 3: Lyle duh? Do you do your intellectual property rights?
Speaker 1: I think so? But if you're like like the.
Speaker 3: Wolf of Wall Street guy, did he have to like sign off on that?
Speaker 1: Did he give them the rights question?
Speaker 3: I really don't. I don't know. I don't know, any of that works.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know the edge of that.
Speaker 3: I could have sworn you had to die, okay, Derek, Yeah, pressing to Derek go to prison on it, and then I'm gonna make up by a pick a bunch. That's completely a lie. Yeah, if you didn't, it would be boring and ship Derek. Derek would love the polka music, and that'd be the thing.
Speaker 1: You have a bunch of polka tattoos and you'd have like leader hoses of years instead of that. That's overalls.
Speaker 3: What are you saying overalls? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They're like, I know, it's like a funny thing you say when you're doing a German offensive German impression.
Speaker 1: He will know. This guy knows a lot of German stuff. It's weird to me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just like to I love Broomhild, I like Grisel Hill, that fucking Nazi like a war song.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, he loves that. Sonically, Sonically I do like that. Is it like the Ace of Bass? Guy? Are you talking about Ace of Bass? No? You do know that.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the producer who wrote all the music for Ace of bass was like a full blown like fucking like Goebbels like music writer for Nazis.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, crack this one open pawn. I don't know, man, that's that's actually wild thing with like the you know, he's a fashion guy.
Speaker 3: You know what The wild thing to me is is there's like there's like a Tom you know how how like Tolkien fans they'll be like, oh, yeah, there's this character. His name is Tom Bombadil and he could like beat Sarrem's ass and he just comes in for like five minutes and leaves. There's like a Holocaust guy like that. Like Hitler had like an evil twin named Himmler who had like a double mustache in the middle. I'm not making this up sound like look and he was like more racist and he got like ret conned out.
Speaker 5: I don't know why Heinrich Himler.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh you know, like a double He's literally got like the double Hitler. Himmler has the double stash. Oh he doesn't. Maybe I just maybe I just want like that.
Speaker 3: I like, I literally took it, you t and you changed the plotline.
Speaker 1: I love that idea. I want to he's the top I desperately wanted. I wish that was true. This is crazy. Lyle took this and did a movie adaptation version of what Netflix does the mom Yeah and all did it made it.
Speaker 3: It's like the eighties one where it's like it's like there's the initial one that's that's like whatever, and then there's the eighties one that people say is the classic, and then there's the the twenty ten Onward reboot that nobody likes. So hopefully Himler with the double mustache is like is like the nineteen eighties like good one and not like the soul good idea, like you know, the new RoboCop where he's a lungs for a little bit. Yeah, that seems cool, but the rest of it fucking sucks ass, you know, But I like, you realize there's a new rob I liked it twenty twelve. It's that that was when they forget that. That's when I started. That's fucking what like thirteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Ago. Now, yeah, it was quite a lot.
Speaker 3: It is upsetting.
Speaker 5: That is the new I guess I just like I thought knew like it's in like more recent because now I remember like a total recall.
Speaker 3: Right, they did around the time.
Speaker 1: I think they also did a judge dread that was right. That was good. Dread is good. What bothers me is that like the new robo Cop did not have enough profiling, because the first movie was just profiling like it was crazy.
Speaker 4: It was it was it was thirteen, which is like, I'm sorry. The most memorable parts in RoboCop are some of those gruesome parts. Yeah, like saying like shooting the racist and the balls is probably one of the like one of my favorite things.
Speaker 5: All have you Have you played the game your Move bitch ass Nigga?
Speaker 1: And then it was I was like, whoa, that's great. Have you played call him that? I played?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I played it recently on the piece of game pad. But oh yeah yeah Rogue City cool. You get points for shooting people in the dick. Apparently it was way better than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 5: Having gotten around to it, I downloaded it and then it crashed immediately, and I was like, I don't have to if you can.
Speaker 3: Get it, if you can get it for like under ten bucks, I think it's like a great like under ten dollars game. It's like it's the novelty wears off And then you're like, okay, whatever, but like for a little bit, you're like, this is fucking perfect and you can throw a guy like ninety.
Speaker 1: Feet into a wall. It's fucking no, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 4: It's it's the one drawback, but it's but it's but it's accurate.
Speaker 1: It is accurate.
Speaker 3: It looks like it works well. Like I think I was, I get out time tank. So you're just fucking shut up.
Speaker 1: It bothers me so much. It's like, why can't he just move quickly? Give him rocket boots or something.
Speaker 3: It was you might like the twenty twelve RoboCop. He also is a lungs.
Speaker 1: He is when you see like him, he's like, oh fuck, where's my dick? And then that's pretty much that is true, and that's what the whole thing.
Speaker 3: He gets his dick back at the end and he spins it around in his hand.
Speaker 1: Would you go cyborg if you lost your dick? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: If I can hook up nerves to a new penis, then I'd be good.
Speaker 1: I don't need it anymore. I'm out here.
Speaker 3: I'm here old enough to retire my penis. I'm ruining the world with my fucking no longer needing to sleep type, what's the proper age to retire your penis? You think I would say, like thirty thirty thirty thirty thirty thirty thirty thirty, maybe twenty ninety.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for you. That's crazy. No, like I got to repack rollers take it off.
Speaker 3: But on a ground, I've been in this this amazing five year relationship where we still haven't fought weirdly enough. So I always tell Monica, I'm like, if you ever died, I'd do this, And she's like, why do you keep saying if if I died, can't it just be like if we were together anymore? I'm like, you know what, it would fucking take beautiful.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if if she died, I would.
Speaker 3: I would cast the thing into the sea like the fucking broach from Titanic, and I would just be free, Yeah, free man to live life on my own terms, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It would be free, live in a van in Las Vegas. I would give up my genitals for like seventy five cents.
Speaker 5: In a max seventy five cents. It's worth nothing now, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's the point. That's crazy. But you go back in time, and that's where like eight dollars.
Speaker 3: That you go back, go back to the dogs, buy your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's crazy, but then you can't have kids and tell them how much harder you had it.
Speaker 3: Oh that is true. That's the only why you could do like some like fucking human centipede like seeming in a syringe kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to I will adopt.
Speaker 4: That's buy you guys, right, what if what if you know, we like to they like to blame the old people for not keeping fixing things. You know, they had it, they had a great What if you know, the millennials, what if they're super retarded because all of their sperm, the baby boomers and gen extra sperm was just full lead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're full of lead.
Speaker 4: And and also eating lead pencils and lead, lead toys, lead pencils. Ultimately, you're saying like what if, Yeah, what if it's our fault? I have so much lead in my body that I'm in so much pain.
Speaker 3: You have genetic lead genetically, like if they did, it would just be pencils coming out of here.
Speaker 1: If you written my skin off, I look like the silver serfer.
Speaker 5: It's stupid, dude, My Catholic school, like the Catholics I used to go do, Like if I found out recently in the last couple of years that it like collapsed during the pandemic, I guess like the rain or whatever. Yeah, And they were like, yeah, there's like ship tons of lead here makes sense? Yeah, Like and what's crazy about is I remember people. I remember kids eating that paint imber Like I.
Speaker 1: Remember like I never did that.
Speaker 3: I never did it, but I understood it, like like the peeling thing, the glue, the glue would entice me.
Speaker 5: I would never do glue getting stuck on your fingers.
Speaker 1: And the paste that past just actually smelled good enticed me. I'm like, paint smelled to it. That was a little I was like, what would you do that? It had the orange, purple and like I don't know, maybe green, like a little sticking on the front of it.
Speaker 4: We had like a big like a big bucket of the paste pail actually ripped that sh off and it had this weird minty smell to it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why would they do that? We had would they do that?
Speaker 3: We had a we had an incident at our elementary school where very very briefly they started using this grass fertilizer that was like it was like almost like sugar cube looking, but it was like in flakes and like it was like a Simpsons episode where it was like for like a day or two, it was like really really cool to eat them, and it was like it was like a fat Yeah. Yeah, Like I gave one a lick and I didn't like it, so I was like fuck that. But like, yeah, I remember some kid being like, yo, check this out and he like opens his pocket and he has a whole pocket full of it and he's like you can't have any and I'm just like, cool man's grass for that's so crazy. I remember that that same kid he brought like a full bottle of like siracha into class and he was like look at me, I'm charz Ard and he just like drank it while looking horribly uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And he was like, you can't have any. It was like, okay, I knew.
Speaker 5: I knew he was named Tyler, who like who would suck on coins?
Speaker 1: You know they put them on dead people's eyes? Right?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a Greek shit.
Speaker 3: No. I thought it was just a I thought it was just like a funeral home thing.
Speaker 1: What do you the coins?
Speaker 3: It's like when when they're like embalming on they they like two coins on the eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Why if I know, I don't know. Maybe this is just some dumb ass thing. My mom told me that it was like a.
Speaker 4: Coin, like carrying the boat the ferry for the dead. Oh you would give that so he would collect a paper.
Speaker 1: It's a Viking thing.
Speaker 3: I think there's actually something in the embalming process where it's like either you buy a thing that does that, or you just use a quarter because you're cheap.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I was wondering if is it like a utility thing where like they need to keep the eye open and a coin is like just the right side.
Speaker 1: I think so yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I never I never questioned it to be fair. I might have lived my whole life thinking about coin eyes and never Initially it was fair for because like in like a smaller eyes, the.
Speaker 4: Old fucking mythology right where there's like a lot of Roman Greek ship and the Catholic Church was kind of sharing a lot of that same mythos that they would you needed money. It's crazy passed over to otherwise the fairies.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, you're saying, you're saying kind of like how there's like there's like a there's like a historical reason why a bunch of Indians run seven eleven's like a bunch of Roman Greeks run funeral homes and kind of the same reason.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: There. There's like there's like actually like some kind of thing where it's like in like the seventies or eighties, it was like the most like affordable way to like get a visa and like open a business for like yeah, so it was like it was like a thing that that they used for for that.
Speaker 5: There's a whole bunch of weird like lineages like that, like with cops and donuts, Yeah, because like I think like Cambodian immigrants opened up donut shops and they were they didn't have a culture of like closing early, so they were the only people opened they were the only places opened late enough for cops to get shipped done at and now and now we associate cops with donuts forever. That's because of the fucking Cambodians.
Speaker 3: How dare you interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the neighborhood kids that like would eat the cats in my old raborhood when I grow up. Oh yeah, the wildcats. They were Haitian. Too interesting, it's it's great and they were Haitian in Jamaican King. I never did it, you did absolutely absolutely. I never. I never. I never once hunted and ate a stray cat. Ya just goes like pet coo, go to people's house.
Speaker 3: Know whose houses? Let that cat out right now? Let the cat out right now. I want to chase its got a soul? Have you guys been fucking around with Silk Song at all?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh man.
Speaker 3: I didn't take a break when I finished the show because they like, right as I was finishing, they were like, Silk Song comes out in two weeks. I'm like, I guess I'm still going. And that's when so I like mainlined it, like this weekend, did you finish it?
Speaker 1: I saw credits, there's more after that, but yeah, yeah, you finish it. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm not even where even closed I played.
Speaker 1: I played all of Hollow Night. I tried to do the no hit run failed instant yeah, and I was like, well this is bullshit. And then I started playing Soak Song. That game is crazy it's real good. It's really good. It's really good. I didn't really my game of the year, honestly, I don't think it's the best game, but it's my favorite game so far. Silk Song, it's really good. But I love Metroit Vanas. I think it's like this, that's like the scratch it for me.
Speaker 3: I have a hard time with sequels being Game of the Year unless they're like crazy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That one's like that mean. I just feel I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like something like Explished in thirty three to me is like more of a Game of the Year because it's the thirty third one, you dumb ass, You're right.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Actually it's really good, though, Like I didn't like I didn't love the first hell and I thought maybe because I just I wasn't. I think Silk Song's pastd better, Like it gets you rolling a lot quicker. I like spent a long time in the years of Holland being like, where's my dash, dude?
Speaker 1: I think the problem with Soaksong Soilksong has some wild bosses. Yeah, it has it has some Why piss me off? I gotta sign point. I like soul games. So I'm like, I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: It got harder, but like I could see somebody who like barely beat the first Hollow Night and really liked it just being like this sucks, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's brutal. There's a few bosses that I'm like, this is hilarious. It's a run back, man, it's running.
Speaker 3: There's there's run backs, and then like if I'm gonna go on like a really short like rant tangent, It's like certain bosses have like ads or like kind of physics y moves that they can't really perfectly design around, so they'll like box you into a corner and then and then you take like two damage from almost everything, and you take two damage from like running into a boss that's not doing anything. So there will be points where like an AD or like a like a physics e thing will box you into a corner. You'll get hit by that, and then you'll bounce into the boss and get hit by that and then just die. And that kind of feels bad. That's like my one like shining complaint about that game. But yeah, otherwise it's really it's really fucking good.
Speaker 1: The movement plau adds in any games. It's obnoxious.
Speaker 3: So far, There's there's only been like three the movie that I really really hated, and and two of them are the same boss. Like there's one that you double fight and it's like the worst boss in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The movement is.
Speaker 5: Fun, great, and once you get the dash, it's like, okay, I'm I can play now.
Speaker 1: And all this ship you get is crazy, like the fucking tools. I'm like, this is just fucking bananas. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like his day.
Speaker 5: I like, I don't know, I like the diagonal. The diagonal so a lot of people having problems with it and I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah good I I at first I was like this is weird now and now I'm kind of used to it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like it because I unlocked the one that isn't diagonal, and I was like, I want the diagonal back.
Speaker 1: It's really fun though. Yeah, I never I never got just beats a bunch of bosses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like super safe because it's like a little hit box under you.
Speaker 1: It's really unfair. It's like like the final boss the Radiance, I beat it almost exclusively like that, I just polgoed it the whole fucking time. Yeah, And girl, I was like, are you ever gonnaur? I was like if I if, I don't need to, No, I'm just gonna keep hitting it in the year. And she's like this is dumb, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, yeah, I guess it's all magic is in like elden Ring or something. Yeah, you just said your mimic you go back and you may and somebody, yeah, he'll do it again.
Speaker 1: Choose anyone.
Speaker 3: I definitely mimic my way through a lot of elden Ring.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm not fifteen anymore. Like I don't get I don't know if I don't get the same satisfaction from beating up like there's a there's a there's a number of times then I'm willing to die by a boss before the level of satisfaction completely dissipates for me. Well, I'm like I can die probably twenty twenty five times. That's a lot, but like I can do it. The second it goes past that. Now it's like I'm not gonna feel anything when I beat this guy.
Speaker 1: For me, it's it's over. It's a combination of like if I'm getting swamped, I'm like, all right, I'm just sons wrong. I cat shouldn't be here. But if I'm like, if I'm fighting a boss and I'm able to like at least hurt them or I see what I'm making mistakes, I'll keep fighting them.
Speaker 5: I guess Malick and Ring with me, it was like I would just do it.
Speaker 1: I would that.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it. I definitely like the first time I played elden Ring, I played it wrong because my my my way to do open world games now is the first run, I just I blitch the story and I go, is that worth like replaying? Yeah, the answer is yes, Then I'll go through and on the second run that's when I'll do that all the stuff because then it gives you, like stuff you didn't see the second time.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's just that's kind of what I do games.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, elden Ring, I ended up with like a completely involuntary like glass cannon build that like wasn't fun at all the play by the end of it, because I was just like everything was one shotting me. So I just kind of threw my hands up and went, I guess I'm just putting everything into damage and uh yeah, But the second run was super super fun and I tried not to mimic, but but.
Speaker 1: Dude, that like last DLC boss, I was just like fuck this like that that. I was just like, I just want to say I heard how obnoxious it was, and I think unfortunate for me.
Speaker 4: Uh, Darksel's three was so perfect for me a coupled with the DLCs that I was like, that was his Obviously I played elder Ring. I beat it two times, and I'm like, I'm I don't want any more elden Ring. I I still I'm still in love with Dark Souls three, Like I experience was so precious to me that I'm like, I don't want to play hard stuff anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't want it. Like if it gets too too hard, I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Bro's a point where, like, you spend so much time on a boss, there's like I could have done so much more. I could have either seen more of the game in that time or just done other things. That's where I'm at now, where I'm just like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I scrubbed the entire game. When I play games, like the second time I beat balders Gate three, I did everything. There was nothing.
Speaker 3: How many times have you beat in Balder's Gate three Jesus Christ, but so much?
Speaker 1: How how different is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh? To replay if you play it as a dark arge is a different game, Like it's it still the same points, but you do like why like if you play as a bad person, you fucked that world up really bad in the span of like maybe a month of existing in it. It's pretty up.
Speaker 4: I mean three times, but the two times I put on when I'm traveling, I just put on, I put my speed up like three x or something, because like i just feel like I'm not moving quick enough. Especially I'm always some giant motherfucker. So I'm like, I switched it up a little bit. But I've never been like, oh so small that I can travel like further distance quicker. But if you just put everything's like, you know, everything see fires like and then like I just turn it off when I'm ready to like fire your interact or something like that, it significantly cuts the time.
Speaker 1: But it's a lot of it's a lot too much, in my opinion, But yeah, breaking, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Well do we want to move on to uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, curious, I feel gosh, anything happened?
Speaker 3: What do you mean nothing, No, nothing, nothing at all happened.
Speaker 1: We're gonna move on a question week. Boring week, very boring week.
Speaker 3: We're gonna move on to questions now, Cheez christ.
Speaker 5: So we remember, you can write in a patron of concess of snark Tanker and go to the snark tank Totch Shop dot.
Speaker 3: Uh what is it?
Speaker 1: Stark tank Totch Shop.
Speaker 5: I think for merch. If you want to ask us a question or write in a little story, we'll read it over here. There's all sorts of shit over there. Really add free access all that to all that crap. Exclusive episodes, you know, you know what it is, you're here if this is your first episode.
Speaker 1: Wild Yeah. But uh, there's always like.
Speaker 5: A few people that that that's that's true of And I'm always bewildered by that wandering in. So it's funny when there was somebody writes in today or like recently, when they're like, hey, I've been this is the first time writing it.
Speaker 1: I was like, why you might have even imagined me before?
Speaker 3: What do you like?
Speaker 1: Someone's like jilted ant, like why didn't you send me up? Why? How would you send me Thanksgiving? That's crazy? I'm talking to you my family more. Okay, I don't care. I told you I don't care. That's why I told you. It seems like you care because you don't care. I told you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to talk about it? I don't cut the cord, so there's there's no obligations when they get old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I'm a smart, smart man. They promised to me. And the time to do it between like thirty and forty. That's when you got it.
Speaker 3: You know, That's when you gotta start rivalries with your fan family pulling, get a little bit more and more distant, and like, you know, like try to get them to say the thing that ends it.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I'm pulling.
Speaker 5: You don't like in a Facebook at all. Notice every year that you're getting fewer and fewer happy birthdays?
Speaker 1: Did you notice that?
Speaker 5: I noticed that a little bit of course, because like who cares, I'm gone, Yeah, like I'm not there.
Speaker 3: They know I'm not there.
Speaker 1: They know I'd never respond I'm not on Facebook?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: I go on Facebook every now and again out of sheer curiosity to see like the on this day thing, just to see like what I said on today in like two thousand and nine, and it's always cringe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I have that, but it's like I posted like four times in twenty ten, so it's always the same fucking thing. Yeah, but yeah, like I I don't use Facebook, but it's now linked to the Instagram that I started using. Right now, it's like, I see, like you have like thirty comments on Facebook. I'm like, oh, Facebook is I guess growing. Maybe I should acknowledge that. But I never I never actually like look at it, look at it.
Speaker 5: Early I had a Facebook page or whatever, and then I was just like like for the channel or whatever, and I was just like, at a certain point, I just I just hated going on it because it's such an ugly website and it's so full of I get notifications from like ship that has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 3: What I'm just like, I don't care about this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: What I do on Facebook is I created alternate account where I spread nothing but anti black sentiment all over Facebook's okay, why.
Speaker 3: That's good. We're gonna amount of questions is like the saddest case of like an AI took my job, but it's thanks and took my job. Okay, So flicking a booger with a boody with a bloody tail that lands on your lip, wrote in.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that was the name that setup to the no.
Speaker 3: No, these names are.
Speaker 5: These names are wild, and they're they're always deeply unpleasurable to read tout.
Speaker 1: It's worse. I guess this should be more in the middle. I guess I was just like it was so perfectly in the shot.
Speaker 3: It was kind of so.
Speaker 5: I generally have a rule about Christian questions that I don't I don't answer them because it's just whatever.
Speaker 1: We get what's the question?
Speaker 5: But this one, I think is like it's phrased interestingly enough. What do you predict what happened to your co hosts if they if they put on the Sonachu medallion? So obviously there's the the The rule here is that this thing is clearly cursed because everybody who puts it on has some kind of you know, I don't know whatever, the opposite of a windfall, I guess a fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a normal fall and whispers yeah, yeah, there's there's a there's a curse attached to this.
Speaker 4: There's a recipe of of prominence and then wearing it because I'm sure there's a lot of unless somebody can verify. Hey, do you know anybody that bought like a replica of the medallion. It's a regular person, something bad happened to them. But the thing that's consistently happened is somebody with prominence. They wear it, right, bad shit happens to them, yea without fail apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be fair, Chris Chan is a prolific cursor. Like the old old school Chris Chan would throw like cursyer hame haws at people. So maybe that's where all that dark energy went is into the medallions. And yeah, it seems like when people put them on, it's like always like a combination of some sort of like extreme mental break and like yeah, some some like act of God that like strikes them perpendicular.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: There is like a babbitock attached to each one of these things or something like. It is really like strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably nothing.
Speaker 3: No, well, something would happen clearly because it's cursed. I think I think Lily would leave you.
Speaker 1: Probably what if you a double cursed if you put on medallions?
Speaker 3: That's how that works.
Speaker 5: If you get like lung cancer and then prossy cancer, you don't like it doesn't knowullify the cancer.
Speaker 1: You just have two cancers. That's interesting, is it.
Speaker 3: I didn't believe when I said that. I just I think Lily would leave you. I think that that that would be your curse. If you get two cancers, they cancer each other out.
Speaker 5: They can't each they can't swer each other out to each other.
Speaker 1: I can't have I have like burns. He has every problem.
Speaker 3: So you can't die, right, right, right?
Speaker 1: So from dormant because it's yeah, yeah, it's perfect. Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: That was like a thing, right everything.
Speaker 1: You can't die for one indestructible like no, not at all. He was the slightest breeze indestructible.
Speaker 5: That's a classic. What season that's early right early, it's early.
Speaker 3: Enough for sure, super early now because like season fifty eight, it's fucking great.
Speaker 1: Freak my life, it's great. It's all RFK. It sounds like yeah, yeah, it sounds like Segel's insane liquid that he puts its waters. Oh it's blue, it's a blue dies Mark.
Speaker 3: I love you me.
Speaker 1: No, man, it's crazy, is like since they're all yellow five.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you throw k into the world of the Simpsons as he is, and he's freaking.
Speaker 3: He would be he would be like killing Simpsons and putting them in his like thousand gallon freezer in his garage or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'd find a roadkill Simpson on the street and he'd be like, oh, roadkill Simpson.
Speaker 1: I gotta He puts in the back of his car and he drives an airport. I can't wait to freeze and eat this later.
Speaker 5: I don't think that story gets enough attention that like he found a roadkill bear as as a well, this isn't like a like a vagrant, Like he's a he's a political figure. Still, he's got means, and he finds a roadkill bear on his way to the airport, and he's like, I'm gonna take this and then I'm gonna go to a bar in Central Park or something, and then I'm gonna and then I'm and then I'm going to realize, oh, I can't bring this bear on the plane. As if that wasn't clear immediately, I'm going to hide it in Central Apark.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing about that is that's the version of the story that he told trying to get out ahead of it. So that's like the sanitize right version of that, because it's already crazy enough. I never considered that that's it.
Speaker 5: That is the craziest thing about it is that like that is his that is his way of softening the blow of that story. It's like, listen, I did, as many of us would do. You know, we we see a roadkill bear, we pick it up. I have a freezer, a thousand gallon freezer full of roadkill. Of course I'm gonna pick up the bear. The bear is an exotic meat. I'm gonna pick it up. I'm gonna there.
Speaker 1: I feel like him in particular, people just don't look into who he is.
Speaker 3: I think they're enamored.
Speaker 1: They're enamored Kennedy.
Speaker 5: They're too enamored by like I don't even know, like the character designed, yeah, to to go into the lore.
Speaker 3: I guess they won't even see, like, you know, what he was about, like you know, like what he was actually even like saying, because his entire campaign trail was Trump sucks.
Speaker 4: He didn't drain this here, he doesn't deserve a second chance. And then just three months you know, into like oh, hey, drum's awesome. Well, in fairness, it was hard to tell what he was saying.
Speaker 1: That's actually you just you solved it.
Speaker 3: It just sounded like a like a like a blender crashing on a roller coaster.
Speaker 1: He sounds like somebody has a walkie talking and is running up and down the stairs. It's insane. Okay, so so.
Speaker 3: Much of what he was saying was also it was he put he tweeted it out. Are people reading his tweets in his I don't know about you? You cannot, I always so, then once you're reading his voice, you don't know what the You somehow don't know what you're reading.
Speaker 1: Now, I have a confession.
Speaker 5: I read every tweet regardless of who it's from. As if RFK s oh interesting, Yeah, headlines was breaking.
Speaker 1: It's like your internal monologue at this point. Oh Jesus, imagine that's your genie and he comes down. He's like, he's like, what your wishes? Right? It's just completely dude.
Speaker 3: Is a genie allowed to do that? Like when you're making the wish? Can they go like and like fucking make you say something wrong like boo boo.
Speaker 1: I guess I guess like would do that I would genie.
Speaker 3: Genie jar is not real, unlike genies, which are real.
Speaker 1: My apologizes. Sorry. If you got a genie, would you do my first wish would be like, I don't know, fucking I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if I would keep I would keep it until I needed it.
Speaker 1: I'd fuck the lamp. I wouldn't even wish for that lamp.
Speaker 5: What was that thing that we were talking about with the genie where he's like, the guy just wishes for blumpkins constantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, you can wish for anything, get a bumpkins. My girlfriend won't do him. I just his first second, I wish I blukins, And the genie is like, please give you two more wishes, and he's like, I'll stick me into a bunkeres.
Speaker 5: I'll take I wish to make the ball right now, I wish Can I get a Can I get bumpkin?
Speaker 1: Blumpkins in bulk? Do them all at the same time? Can Can it be one wish? If I wish for infinite blumpkins from you?
Speaker 3: From you?
Speaker 5: That's actually a good question, like if you if I if I use my first wish to wish for three blumpkins, that's one wish.
Speaker 1: I want three bumpkins. That's a pretty crazy loop.
Speaker 3: That's like a billion dollars. You could probably wish three times. That is a good wish for an infinite amount of blumpkins from you. But that's how you end up as the blunkin genie.
Speaker 1: Don't have you learned nothing? I wish you would give me an infinitemount of blunkets. Okay, right now?
Speaker 5: The thing if what constitutes a blumpkin to its completion?
Speaker 3: And I, like the monk, Paul, like the genie, tries to trick you, right.
Speaker 4: Because if you do infinite blunkins, it's like, okay, so I just have to do them until you don't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: So this one of this dude just sews you off so hard, all your liquids golden. That's fine, Then I'm gone.
Speaker 3: Or what if you wish for infinite it makes you immortal? Yeah, and then you're like the blue guy from the fucking Watchman movie. You're like on Mars getting blunked.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish I could I wish I could ship whenever I wanted to. I wish I could come anytime I wanted to eat instantly. And I wish you gave the infinite blumkins, and it's like, why would you do this? Would you do that? Somebody? Because I want blumpkins, I'll give me. Come here. This guy is dancing by the way. He's foraging. He found this, he's yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Found he he sing, he found a geny. It was like perfect, this is exactly what I was looking for. He he went to Egypt and started just digging in sand for months till he.
Speaker 1: Found a mummies. And the genies like.
Speaker 3: Kind they give you wishes, but I think you could get a blumpkin curse. Yeah, you probably get a blumpkin hit it.
Speaker 1: Give me a blumkin right now, And it's like what he's supposed to be scared and I want to blunkin.
Speaker 3: Did we talk about this literal thing, the King Tut thing last time I was on here.
Speaker 1: I feel like we talked about the King. I feel I remember about King Tut and blumpkins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and the like mummies curse thing. Where that comes from is some guy found like the best mummy. It was like the best mummy we've ever found. And then he was just like mummy and he started ripping into it. Uh and uh and yeah, all the like mummy goo came out and they all got sick and that's what. But he was like trying, he was trying to get to the jewelry, so he just ripped up the mummy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah, holy jewelry.
Speaker 3: No, they I guess just the mummy slime from like the Tummy's a real question.
Speaker 1: Doing just take the jewelry off of them? So like why, I mean, why is it just in.
Speaker 5: Boweling it's been I would imagine it's been like embedded.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, it's like that video. You ever seen that video of somebody like popping a whale and it just goes Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw that video, but there was a person on the whale and they flew that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's one one of the guy like in a hazmat suit. It's just like ship to.
Speaker 3: Get away from Ago.
Speaker 4: There's one where it's like crushing cars and ship like it was fucking it was so dangerous.
Speaker 3: People were they blew up with dynamite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that makes me like one of my favors.
Speaker 3: They just blow up. They just blow up already. If you like poke them, they.
Speaker 1: Pop like a balloon.
Speaker 3: I don't care what your favoring.
Speaker 1: I love whales, and one of my favorite was just don't give a ship. Imagine you're in like murky water. That's unfortunate. That is theftituation where you get landed on by whale.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like, well, do you like that they have knees?
Speaker 1: They have the bones that would be needs if they had like legs.
Speaker 3: Well, they have knees fundamentally, is that a nie still if you don't have legs, yeah, you can have a knee with no legs.
Speaker 1: How because it's it's a knee.
Speaker 3: Is a knee?
Speaker 1: I guess the n is a bone, but I don't think would be called the knee tho. I think it's called something different. I don't give a shit what it's called. It's a knee, Well, then why do you calling it a knee? That that's you have to give a show what it's called, beause you're calling you something.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's a knee effectively to knee.
Speaker 5: But you know what that that that footage of the what is it the dolphin and the whale or whatever the fuck? It's like in the in the light and you could see it's like fake legs. The legs underneath its body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they were like a rat at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thing, whale chair reading a whale book is incredible. It's creating a whale bump bumping.
Speaker 3: It's whale Genie, and it's still it's still racially depicted too, but it's just a whale version of it reading racistly depicted as a genie.
Speaker 1: Of course we're where we're.
Speaker 3: Genie's racially depicts that I didn't notice.
Speaker 4: Well they looked, uh, well they looked they looked like you know, the people of the time, yeah, genie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah. How come how come there's never been a culture that's like had a religion where like other ship has genies and stuff, you know what I mean. Like anytime there's like a ghost or a genie, it's always like this is like a guy that grants your wish, Right, Like, how come a rat can't like find a rat genie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you lazy storytelling. Imagine that a rat genie finds a rat. Like, think about this.
Speaker 3: We all got like, we got knees, and we got brains and all these like similar parts.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You think like if a person had genies like rats would also have like animals don't have souls. Realistic genies they got all the other ship they.
Speaker 1: Don't have souls. Soul genies have souls. I guess too. What the genie going to die? I don't know had to be made by a person, So made by a genie I think is a different thing. But like, so, where did the genie come from? I don't fucking know. I feel like you should know. That's the problem. I thought it was like a curse, like you you were No, you're thinking of mummies now. So also it was like man made I cursed you to maybe people.
Speaker 5: Well, no, because isn't that like a thing where like like was Well, I don't think the gene real.
Speaker 1: I don't think the genie is a guy.
Speaker 3: I think the genie is like a thing in the lamp, is like a big butterfly net that they catch it in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you keep saying Jafar was a genie. Jafar was never a genie.
Speaker 3: He turned anders are spoilers at the end he becomes a genie at the end of which one the only yeah, but bugs life when it really bothers me.
Speaker 5: That the ants and bugs life have four limbs.
Speaker 1: They do, yeah, because they really they couldn't do extra.
Speaker 5: There's like I think literally human, I think literally was too expensive to do.
Speaker 3: But don't the cockerroach? He have more right, they're not the cockerroach, the fucking the back guy.
Speaker 1: Whatever got more. Kevin space played was spacey?
Speaker 3: I think so right?
Speaker 1: It probably I think it was. It was a disgrace person. Do you see that?
Speaker 3: Do you see that video of Kevin Spacey, like after he got canceled where he was like, let me be Hopper and he came back and he was like.
Speaker 1: I really want to be the bug again.
Speaker 3: I really want to be the bug again. Let me be the book.
Speaker 1: You never saw me.
Speaker 3: I went under a bunch of acorns, but you never saw me die or whatever.
Speaker 5: The the video, the video of him like pretending to still be Frank Underwood after that was what I was, Yeah, so crazy man.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that video? No?
Speaker 1: He like you do you know House of Cards? Of course?
Speaker 3: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Mostly?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I saw like the first episode three times and I was like, I give up.
Speaker 1: But okay, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I couldn't get I was I don't know for some real I'm sure it's good. I just like, for some reason, it just didn't take with me.
Speaker 1: I heard that there was this.
Speaker 5: I heard that there was a scene in that show because Colin brings up all the time where like he goes, like, is that a PlayStation Vita.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like big into the like he.
Speaker 5: Like he whoses the PlayStation store frank like canonically his Digressional Whip.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 3: It's quite a steal for the prize.
Speaker 4: It was just as stupid as because they tried to do that for uh Iced Tea and uh and Lawn Order SVU.
Speaker 1: Like he's like, I love x.
Speaker 3: Box, like he was ted.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Hecause the it's better than Civilization four with the break New World expansion.
Speaker 1: Back up, shut up, that's a core.
Speaker 5: Man's I remember that so vividly as you said it. He's actually he actually does play games though. That's what's so weird about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like he I mean, that's got to be a brand deal, right drop absolute. He was in Gears three h Snoop Dog.
Speaker 5: He he plays a character and Gears a Ward three Like actually, I don't know, I can't remember what his name is, but it's like it's so clear. It's like Marcus Phoenix. It's so it's hysteric because it's so clearly icedy. But you can't disguise that, like he's not a voice actor, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's cold Letter.
Speaker 3: Are you doing that?
Speaker 1: That is so tracked?
Speaker 3: That would be that would be like a good like company name cold Letter, Cold Cold Letter Media LLC.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I'm a cold Letter?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? I got news?
Speaker 1: I got news the news that what was that from? I got news for you? That means you're gay?
Speaker 3: It's literally the down Low episode where the dude d L. You know, you know what d L isn't the in the It's mostly pertained to the negroid community. That's a crazy doesn't sounds like this is black androids?
Speaker 1: Come on? Means like that doesn't mean you are I feel like head measure people. Yeah, absolutely, charging a human like a human like thing. But it's not human. That's why you don't say OI. That's that's why it would bees.
Speaker 4: That's why I understand it's very disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, never mind, I get you. We're doing anyway. My train of thought was completely wink. Sorry my friend. Yeah, whatever I was saying, I'm sure it was hilarious. I don't remember. I'm sure it was hilarious.
Speaker 3: These things happen every now and again. What is this? I mean, what is this?
Speaker 1: We got down low? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don' know if you have anything to say about this, but it's a question, and I'm going to read it. Okay, I didn't read it at a time. Okay, we'll see how it goes. How is a horse from the from Stallions of the Dead. I still don't know what this is. What the Stallions of the Dead.
Speaker 3: Probably a movie about dead horses or probably not real, but maybe or zombie horses. It sounds real. Whatever. You guys occasionally bring up stovey is it stars?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Star Wars is Oh yeah, did you see guest stars?
Speaker 1: Guess the cometwn podcast? We heard of that ship? Uh, I've heard the name. It's Adam Friedland.
Speaker 4: Juwey bug that has Adam Friedland jet bug is crazy. I mean, that's that's it's lower.
Speaker 1: That is what he said.
Speaker 3: It is what he describes.
Speaker 4: And then Nick Mullen he's some guy he just fucked off. And then he's fat, kind of bald, long hair. You might have seen him.
Speaker 1: He's he's gonna be in this new movie with Emma Emma Stone.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've probably like seen something with these people.
Speaker 5: Sure, but did you see that he guest starred on Burt Kreiser's podcast for a month.
Speaker 3: For the month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apparently everyone is just hate watching the show and we're excited to have an actual funny host. That leads me to my question. If you guys let someone host instead of you for a week and everyone unanimously like the more, how would you move forward with the show?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it'd be so easy.
Speaker 4: Oh so that'd be crazy because ahead, no, no, no, just just picking backing off of what he said, because Two Bears One Cave was a podcast that used to be liked years ago by Burt Kreiser and uh Thompson Hera, uh fucking I always thought it was weird because it was funny when Burt Kreischer was a punching bag on the show because he's so.
Speaker 1: Easy to make fun of. But then he started being like, oh, people are making fun of me too much, and then it immediately got ship in my opinion, I guess.
Speaker 4: So years later they they're like doing Hollywood stuff in movies, so they got how Star Wars Halkist and christ Stefanos.
Speaker 5: If you know that guy, yeah, I think kind of Yeah, he's the guy who looks like an action Herokay, yeah he does.
Speaker 4: He would You wouldn't think he's a comedian rough first back, because he kind of has this build that like he would probably try to play like a handsome football player in like.
Speaker 1: Teen movie or something.
Speaker 3: He looks like he would bully Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, perfect, perfect description. And so yeah, people loved it.
Speaker 4: And then when the original guys came back, They're like fuck And I was like, it ruined them essentially for that.
Speaker 1: So he was like, there, well, I guess Erle never left.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, I know if Erkle left it, yeah, that would be an interest think think of ver Coole just was like I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, we did the show without him before we could do it again. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 3: That. Did the non Oracle episodes, Like did they just cut those from syndication?
Speaker 1: No, I watched them. I watched a lot of Family Matters or not?
Speaker 3: Do you actually my sister was a proven my ster was at that age where like Family Matters was like actually a real show for her, you know, like because we kind of caught it afterwards, prove it?
Speaker 5: What episode in what season did Stephanie get?
Speaker 1: Not a characters a character from from What's About from Full House?
Speaker 5: That's not the same Stephanie fool. More than one person could be named Stephanie.
Speaker 1: The only stephan that show is Stefan. And that's that's what I meant. He was talking about, what was the what was the bit? Why was Carl Winslow? What happened with Black?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's you Carl Winslow was what was this where he's he has to the lad is catching up with them, Like, okay, so Laura Winslow is being held hostess for some reason and I don't remember why.
Speaker 1: I think I remember there being like someone had a gun. I like the spot they would go to it. There was a bit. No, there was a no I'm talking about a bit in this podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like there was. It was like god was it was like Carl Winslow, we call Carl Winslow, were like, you gotta jack over in front of your daughter.
Speaker 1: Kill kill We killed Laura, will kill Laura.
Speaker 4: If you don't jack off in front of your daughter, then when he finishes killer.
Speaker 1: That is so I don't remember why though I was brought up.
Speaker 3: That was you guys, that was me.
Speaker 1: Remember, I don't remember why I said it. I wish Yeah, I'm not gonna that is so joker, like what the is wrong with you? Killer? Anyway? Condition?
Speaker 5: So this is at all I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to answer.
Speaker 5: I guess like whatever, like it would be fine, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would kidnap uh psychic pebbles. Zach Yeah, yeah, no, well because if I say Zach, that's nebulous. No, No, I guess there's always been one Zach. There's always ever gonna be one Zach exactly. Zach Brath is dead, Yeah, keeps getting in drunk driving incidents and having to do ps A.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just remember I remember my dad telling me that, like he was doing a p s A and my dad was like, you know why they do these. Anytime you see a celebrity doing this, it's because they got like a drunk driving thing, and this is what they do instead of service. I could believe that actually after, but my dad also told me that fucking Owen Wilson plummeted down an elevator shaft and that's why his nose is fucked up.
Speaker 1: So, oh, that's right. What, Yeah, he landed directly on his nose.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been doing this bit and and you know what, I'll invite, because we're so deep into the episode, I'll invite your audience to do this bit for people. So my dad told me that completely in earnest.
Speaker 1: I was like, why is it? Why is his nose that way?
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, yeah, I tried to kill himself jumping down an elevator shaft. And like, my dad's a funny dude, but that is not his sense of humor at all, right, So he wasn't joking, and I just kind of went around believing that until like a few years ago, like semi recently. I was like, I was like making like Owen Wilson falls down an elevator shaft jokes, and no one would laugh at him. And I was like, oh, I guess we've just got a bunch of fucking pussies in this room, okay, And then I learned that that's not even true. And then I asked my dad, why why did you tell me Owen Wilson like jumped down an elevator shaft trying to kill himself, and he was like, I don't, I didn't. I don't remember telling you that. I don't I think I ever heard that? So yeah, right now now, now it's something I intentionally do as a bit. I just tell people that as a factoid and like let it, let it live, hoping that they repeat it three or four times, being like why is nobody getting my Owen Wilson elevator shaft jokes? And then if I remember to tell them two years later, I don't know if I did it to you actually did I.
Speaker 1: Think I might have done it to you.
Speaker 3: I think he did.
Speaker 1: And then I said, is that is that real? And I was like this doesn't sound real, but I think I believed you.
Speaker 3: I just pretend like it's real. Or now I will bait myself into making a joke and be what what you didn't get that one?
Speaker 1: And I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I'll deliver it the same way I used to, because I used to gaslight people into believing that completely unintentionally, and now I do it on purpose.
Speaker 5: I think the thing for me is that like I thought it sounded believable because I thought from my perspective, I was Owen Wilson.
Speaker 1: I think I might also try to jump down an elevator.
Speaker 3: It's really not that kill himselfable No, well no, but like well no he did, but he didn't do it in an elevator shaft and it had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 5: Fuck no is Yeah wow, I really he's still.
Speaker 3: Falling for years. He put one of those things in his houses, you know, with the fucking big fans.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah he can, so he can relive trauma.
Speaker 3: That's like what his therapist never never forget, never forget, you know, that is so different. Therapist sneaks in at night and it's just like, yeah, I'm gonna use it.
Speaker 1: I love the idea.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of you finding it, like the indignation like simmering under the service of you telling that joke and nobody gets it. You're just like, yeah, that is wrong with every years, like for years, just like I built my like you know your dad, like dad, I built my entire comedy career off the basis of understanding that Owen Wilson tried to kill himself, that they throwing himself down an elevator chef.
Speaker 3: I will say if I was ever like Ricky gervaising the Oscars, and in an equally unlikely event, Owen Wilson was winning an Oscar. I probably would have had like an elevator shaft bit in there, and I would have looked a fool exactly. So I'm glad that neither of those things happen. I'm glad I turned down hosting the Oscars because Owen Wilson wasn't winning.
Speaker 1: One, and I was like, I only got one shot at this three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy, you only get three I'm not getting it again.
Speaker 1: But they won't. They won't let me do it all my time to tempt the host Oscars.
Speaker 5: If someone look, if someone ended up guest hosting the show and they did better than I would absolute embrace.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, go ahead, but good show, dude.
Speaker 1: Cool. So I've only been back like twice.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. This is the third time. It feels like the second because you know, the in person ones feel more real.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but the most frequent guests, which is funny, technically at three right down, three hundred and fifty six episodes now, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Fan, every every hundred episodes, I get what I like doubled up this time.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not a guess anyway.
Speaker 1: Podcast. Yeah, I'm terrified of most people. In fact, I'm scared to death right now.
Speaker 3: That's cool, Okay, cool, that's good at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was I was going to be offended that I wasn't look scar.
Speaker 4: But okay, yeah, yeah, Well the real reason actually why he broke his nose.
Speaker 1: So he and his brother.
Speaker 3: Is there a reason?
Speaker 1: I don't tell him brother? He tried to eat a shot gun.
Speaker 4: They were they were they were in a little they're isolated a volcano and one of the Luke was on the other side and this guy named Albert Wesker was actually Luke.
Speaker 1: Coming for it. Luke Wilson, yea Owen Wilson started punching.
Speaker 4: Owen Wilson had to start punching it, slamming his head on the boulder and actually moved the boulder and he was able to save his brother Luke.
Speaker 3: I see that's a I showed that says if you show it to be quick enough, showed it for a moment's like me was like, I read it.
Speaker 1: I read it. Guy, see said, yeah, it's like me with that picture at the bar.
Speaker 5: Oh my God, we were at was that that Goofy with this hard penis?
Speaker 1: Were we're at? Was it barcode?
Speaker 3: Barcode? And like where then was that Anaheim? Yeah, he's just walking around like flashing this photo of Goofy in like what like the venom suit with a hard.
Speaker 1: That's just Goofy. It looks it safe. I can imagine you better to see it, though, you got you gotta go to the A.
Speaker 3: I upscaled one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, crazy, I got that home.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta see it in four K. I feel like Goofy would have the little lipstick cock though you would assume it comes out of like a little you would assume, but a little whole. Well do black dogs have longer lipstick cocks or are they longer red black? It's suppressive, right, the idea of your being. I just thought it was just assumed black. I understand that now the big black guy. All right, well listen, Goofy is black technically.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm gonna read the next question regardless of whether or not you're ready or not. I over used the N word. I'm Mexican, wrote in not surprised. Yeah this is canon, but he says, hey, o people on my list. In a recent episode, you Guys talked about the pedo catcher videos and it reminded me of a video my co worker showed me. He said, a video of a co work. A video my co worker showed me of a video. It's a video where one guy threw a predator in the air and the other guy punched him mid fight like a smash.
Speaker 1: It is a I've seen this video. It is crazy. It's all anyway, does.
Speaker 3: He have the mustache? That's so much funnier? If the pedophile I don't remember, do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you think you can find it?
Speaker 3: If you put I.
Speaker 5: Like alup or something like Ali, they look like whatever. Now it's now they're like they understood. They know how to customize the sliders.
Speaker 3: Now I think I feel like there was like some like top level level pedophile that seeded like, oh yeah, dudes that listen to that stomp clap hay music, you should like grow just the mustache. Yes, I think it's coming back. And then and now it's like social camouflage. That's exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like snake eater.
Speaker 1: They're putting you change out.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he says it got me thinking about what insane como from a game or any fictional I p would be absolutely saying to watch and realize, I mean most of them, any.
Speaker 1: Kind of careful with your scrolling? Yeah, oh what was it? We're gonna have to there was nothing there, But I'll just say any any phone stuff I can't find that it's too hidden.
Speaker 3: If you if you look at Alley oopophile, I swear to.
Speaker 1: Go because I feel like that was the name.
Speaker 3: I feel like that was the name of the video.
Speaker 1: Al I don't even know how to spell that, really, but how do you think it's about a X Q y C. Yeah that's it? Oop Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: You got it all right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 5: Well that's how I thought. So so Kingston was wrong, Yeah, of co always, but now that video is insane. Those I don't know how to feel about those videos.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: I feel because like I don't feel guilty.
Speaker 5: I don't feel bad for them, but I also feel like, are you really doing anything by doing this like the pedo catcher videos, because I don't think they get arrested, you know, after that, I.
Speaker 3: Think so the the only argument against them is sometimes because of the way that the legal system works, like there's like some weird like ali alioxen for you, Like if you use evidence in one case and that case gets thrown out, then that evidence is bad in another case. Kind of like weird thing like that. It is crazy sometimes sometimes like the pedo hunters will like get these guys arrested and their evidence will be like shitty, and then that the other evidence that they try to bring into the case gets like it's like a weird fucking like strange, like it's like an RPG status effect thing. Yeah, Like it's like a magic the gall gathering like balancing rule for like throwing pedal files in jail.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So yeah, sometimes they like fuck up investigations.
Speaker 5: It's like this video of the guy doing the crime is not admissible in court, and it's like, well what I I just I don't trust.
Speaker 1: The people that are doing it pedophiles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me neither the people that are Honestly this might be this might be a controversial opinion.
Speaker 3: I also feel that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the.
Speaker 4: Pedal hunters, man, like if you look at the type of company they're keeping and the people that they're inviting to be guests in those videos, I'm like they're they're not making good I don't know if I believe they're evidence because they're hanging out with like fucking sneak o in and like dumb asses that are on fucking kick.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like, how credible is there information? I don't even know this is the right person they're looking They could just be some guy. I feel like I wouldn't because what was I think that happened on.
Speaker 5: Kick recently where the guy like got tortured to death or something. Oh yeah in in France, insane, that's a real friend. I was like half like, you know, I think it was like a taste or something. They wouldn't let him leave when they tortured him to death essentially.
Speaker 1: On kick Kick, Yeah, this is real. Kick is like wait wait this guy was a pedophile. No, this is just some guy. There's just some guy, regular.
Speaker 4: French guy that was a little slow and then his friends picked on him, made him eat crazy ship and then he essentially died.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't let him sleep, and then they life streamed it the whole time. They would get paid everything crazy.
Speaker 5: Everything's getting like real, like it feels like that stuff used to be like dark Ship, like you have to go out of your way to find it or like it would.
Speaker 1: Be like some I feel like that's like a c s I episode you'd write about that. It feels like it. Yeah, yeah, I feel like we have we stopped shutting down really sit we started giving like.
Speaker 5: It sounded like a like a plastic bottle to me and didn't sounds like a phone it Really that really fucked me.
Speaker 1: We don't. We don't shut down function anymore like we used to be a period of time where you'd be like, all right, that's enough, I stop doing that. And now because they don't, that's to zoo is just like no, go see someone get beat half to death. Go see I EROTIONISO are harassing other people, and it's like, what the fuck is going on? Yeah, ten years.
Speaker 4: Ago, KICK would already be shut down because it's already had too many incidents, incidences like.
Speaker 1: That kid that fucking crashed his car. Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Shit has happened, extremely graphic stuff, dude, That fucking idiot. Vitality was like overseas like fucking with a what was it like, I can't remember if it was Cambo, I can't remember which Southeast Asian country.
Speaker 1: Now he's fucked I don't even think he's leaving. Did he have a boner? Did you finally get that started out? At least? I don't know the guy right, Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think he's probably good because what I had to do I did to do TRT and uh, obviously I don't think the biller was supposed to disclose this, but because I put my profession in my thing.
Speaker 1: And then so this guy got curious and he's like, oh, you do fucking YouTube and.
Speaker 3: Shit, and he was like he looked me up.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the fuck, dude, And then he started being like, oh, yeah, fucking battalion blah blah blah blah blah blah goes here.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to disclose that to me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, absolutely, but like I don't give a ship, Like that's actually a crazy thing. Actually, if he saw this video, you could yeah.
Speaker 1: Luckily he's probably like I hadn't seen him.
Speaker 3: He probably got fired because he was doing who looks First of all, I usually like to put like videographer or something, but I was just like, oh whatever, you just sometimes I just put it like not thinking, yeah, I do YouTube whatever I do, I just say editor, Yeah, it's easier.
Speaker 1: It's smarter.
Speaker 3: I didn't think someone was gonna look a YouTuber let me look up his name. It is crazy for a doctor to do that, or like he was a biller, so he wasn't at least you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they don't have hippo at all. They can they can say whatever they want. You're saying, you know, the billers can go fucking I don't you have to you have to follow the hipocratic oath if you're like in the office.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta do it if you graduate medical school. But no, okay, you to answer the phone. You could tell everybody everything.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. In trouble, I think, I think you still get in trouble. But I don't know if this actually it's not like an illegal issue.
Speaker 5: It would just be like improper to do and you might getired maybe, but like it's not like you can you would.
Speaker 1: Get fired for because that's still wrong. But I guess, okay, I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah anyway, So hollow Point USA wrote in I don't know what the fuck is in reference to I don't know why this is being written in, but like whatever vern Troy or sex tape got leaked twenty years ago. Oh, I'm aware by his girl, and I think that, along with general bullying for being small, do a decade long battle with alcoholism and eventually suicide.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: I completely forgot about that very me.
Speaker 5: Yeah wait really yeahah yeah, the little guy, little fellow.
Speaker 1: Wit he suicided. Yeah, he's gone. I knew he died.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he suicided. I mean, like, did he jump down an elevator shaft or what happened? It was either that or a vulture got ol Troy.
Speaker 1: He jumped right off a couch and you know that's a big fa. He was sounfortunatested. Well, yeah, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Although like I think that's that's just all all you have to say about that. There's no there's no buy it's just unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just curious about like, like casket size for somebody like that. I guess, clearly small. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I don't know he's an adult.
Speaker 1: They gave him a kid casket, likely because he's very small. I think they gave him one of the last like original plastic grocery bag because you.
Speaker 3: Know they're all replaced.
Speaker 5: That Oh my God, oh those are It's crazy how you can feel him right like, you know, the difference.
Speaker 1: I've always been kind of envious of, like what Rynchroyer I would I would like the idea to be proportionally the same, but that small. I think it'd be interesting. It's like existing in the world, oh like me, like not like weirdly not like you know, I know if he's serious about this. This was one of our first things we ever talked about on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Him wanting to be the same proportions but small.
Speaker 4: Being small and being like and talking about the adventures and shiit of like because it would.
Speaker 3: The grocery store would be more of an adventure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember this because it was one of the first clips we post on Instagram and I said, like, oh, you can sucked dick while standing up, big deal. Like I remember that very vividly because he was talking about that.
Speaker 1: Sh that'd be cool. I think it'd be really cool, like having like riding a like actually riding a dog and like fucking I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, it's a lot more. It makes everything more whimsical as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a bit like a hobbit aut riding a horse. Is that not riding a horse is like trying to take my animal and like get like shot out of Clossus at that moment.
Speaker 3: Also, I've noticed that this happens sometimes, and I try my best to avoid it. I guess we're running a bit of a different ship here, SI. But uh, when you do a lot of like talky podcast type stuff, your life starts to fold back in on itself and you start, oh, yeah, this one time I was on a podcast and this happens, and you do that on a podcast and then you you think about it for like four weeks afterwards and feel bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah. There's oftentimes where I'm like, did we suck? Did we talk about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or you have to be like I might have told this fucking story ten years ago and not remembered it, because there's definitely people that have like said stuff where I'm like, did I tell that story publicly?
Speaker 1: I don't remember telling it at all? I reveal that information Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like they could have watched it last week, but for me, it was like twelve years ago, you know.
Speaker 5: Right, And you're like, how did they know that? Because it's that fresh in your mind that you even told it.
Speaker 4: There was a person being facetious. I didn't realize that at first, where I don't remember what the subject was. It might have been about mass effect or something. But the first episode that I was on, I said the exact same thing. And then four years later, right, I brought it up, the exact same thing, whatever the fuck I said, and someone on Twitter, like pretending to be mad, right, We're like, what the fuck, dude, you already said this, And I was like, four fucking years ago, I am I supposed to remember.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that he was. It didn't translate the most embarrassing and tell that he was joking.
Speaker 5: The most embarrassing way that manifested for me was like I think I think it was a VidCon or something, or somebody told me a joke and I laughed out loud that that's a really good joke, and they were like, you did, that's yours.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's It's like, it's like, it's exactly your sense of humor. That no, right, but but I just like it does make you look like a fucking not again. It's so it was so it's pretty it was pretty immediate, or like the other thing where it's like It's like you tell a story once and then twelve years later you tell it again, and because it's twelve years later, you kind of forget a little bit of it, and then people are like, oh, so you just made that detail changes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's absolutely happening. Just for just for reference. If there's a story that I tell again, the earlier one is probably more accurate. Yeah, yeah, just assume that that's the case. I don't remember my own I don't remember what I ate this morning, authentic, I really.
Speaker 3: Do, Like do these people that write these comments do they do? They not drink like you?
Speaker 1: Do? You not like just lose shit? Sometimes they must be just got a journal? You got a journal? I'm hoping I forget. I'm to I want to start journaling sooner or later, like when I finally feel the dementia. Really like latch, you're gonna start journaling at thirty one, maybe like thirty I did that already, bro, after I kill myself.
Speaker 4: I have a time capsule and it's dated and everything with like it was inspired by the show Doug because that was what the show was based off of. He started journaling because of that. But I was also a dumb kid, so sometimes I would waste pages by saying, Eh, nothing happened today, and I'm like, wholl the fuck did I write? I should have just not wrote, you know, I shouldn't have written anything, but I wrote nothing happened.
Speaker 3: Do you guys feel like I do?
Speaker 5: Where like you see a video or like not a video necessarily, but like a documentary and it's some guy I don't know, he was in a band in like the seventies or whatever, and now he's like old and decrepit, and he's telling a story about, like I don't know, some day back in the seventies when they were blown up and they're like they're describing it and they're like, yeah, he wore this and he and yeah it was this time of day and like oh the sun was out and like it was raining a little bit, and it's like so detailed that they're like, you're not kidding, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Some of it.
Speaker 1: Some of it is not the true, but there there might be moments where, like they might if you.
Speaker 3: Watch a person die, you kind of remember the weather.
Speaker 1: But other than that, it's like it has to be signific it has to be significant. Like I remember my first day of school vividly I think I'm sorry. Sorry.
Speaker 4: My first day of middle school, I remember, zackly what I was wearing, my blue jeans, my planets tucked and we had to require it to be tucked in. There was fucking especially since the weather hasn't shifted completely. It was that mid September.
Speaker 3: It was already frosty, fake like you guys remember that ship making it up? You guys remember what do you guys remember when the weather was already cold and see from the east coast, So I don't know, yes, it was freezing, all right. You kind of grew up, you kind of grew up around.
Speaker 1: Here, right, and so yeah, yeah, yeah, do you do you?
Speaker 3: Was that a like whole entirety of SoCal thing when when remember when it like snowed in like two thousand, like seven, two thousand and eight, and it was like a big fucking deal. We got like like an inch of snow and it was hundreds died.
Speaker 4: It is it was, it's it is always significant when there's some type of weather like that and sow.
Speaker 1: It's so insane because like this literally never happens.
Speaker 3: And then you know, I remember it snowed and burning like a little bit like a couple of years ago, it was it was like it was it's like a light.
Speaker 1: It was like a light dust and like some hail.
Speaker 3: I was like, what sometimes it gets cold and like the morning dew freezers, but we don't get snow.
Speaker 1: Snow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never never do, never have, never will and never won't never anything possible.
Speaker 4: Two years ago, about two years ago, it snowed like really it was crazy, like it looked like like I was like, well, we fucking Colorado.
Speaker 3: It was weird, was finally coming back to life and started singing like in the end of the fucking Roots, they didn't sing roots are you crazy? Used the Roots with the that is wild.
Speaker 1: Is fucking doing cartwheels and ship and the brand there's a car where one foot it's crazy. But that movie made me really sad when I saw that in fifth grade, which I should not have seen the movie in fifth grade. You saw like it's it was like a series like I saw. I saw the first two parts in fifth grade and they were just like, we'll finish it later. You kind of get what I had had a black Muslim teacher and she showed it to us, and she definitely gotten a lot of trouble for that probably fired.
Speaker 3: I think we had.
Speaker 1: I think you shouldn't see that movie and until like high school maybe even.
Speaker 5: I remember watching The Passion of Christ in school.
Speaker 1: That's funny, that's crazy. Catholic school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a little bit. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: They show you Passion to the Christ of Catholics. You just watched the Jewish fellow get beat up for three hours, say yeah, like grabbing his fucking head and kneeing him in the face and him and they fucking squeezed it. Took the damage himself.
Speaker 4: It's hard to take it seriously because of South Park when they fucking lampoon that ship, were like they were watching it, you remember that, And fucking the screams.
Speaker 1: I don't know matter. Trey whoever was doing the screams was so funny.
Speaker 3: Like my friend was like pretty religious and he's like, God, this is so disrespectful, but I can't stop laughing.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking funny. I think it's an interesting movie. And they made a sequel, right, didn't the Wow, But I heard their work they're working on actually about who He's coming back? Man Christ? The re erections? Is it gonna be Jim coviesel again?
Speaker 3: I don't know who. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: He played Jesus's that's a long time the only movie I've seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you'd have to you'd have to get a new actor, right because he don't age, right, What what are his powers?
Speaker 1: Does he have like the Wolverine thing where he what's his power?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He does have the Regina. So does Jesus Christ have every power or does he only have like little spiritual powers? You can do whatever?
Speaker 3: I mean, he water wine, he walked on. But that's like could Jesus Christ Charlotte Witch? Like could Jesus Christ? I feel like docu member is Christ.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ is as powerful as he needs to be. So he's like Starbrand interesting.
Speaker 3: You know, that's funny. It is like an exact conversation. This is how I found out people actually believed in God.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I just kind of thought it was like Superman, where like everybody was just this is like a character. And then this kind of exact argument started happening, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, of course Mew two would beat Jesus in a fight. What do you high?
Speaker 3: Like he throws like shadow balls and shit and uh and the other kid was like, well, Jesus would win because mewtwo's not real.
Speaker 1: And I went, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Jesus isn't real either, and everybody, including the teacher, like broke out and I was like, wait, wait, you guys, that's awesome, you guys, wait what? And then I believe they were like the adults were like yeah, yeah, yeah, it's real. And I'm like are you sure and they were like yeah. I went hold to my parents like yo, all that like Jesus God stuff, like you think that's real and they're like I kinda yeah, And I was like wait really, And then I found the second I found out it was like up for debate. I was like nah, but it just got to me like way too late. I was in like second third grade and I was just like I no, it.
Speaker 1: Was the classic, like slavery conversation with the pastor there's a classic.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, the classic slavery, the classic slavery conversation with the pastor that we all have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well most children that conversations like man, I'm not a black children.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So I was like, where's Jesus when slavery happened? He was like, well, that was before that was before God. God kind of took a sabbatical for a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's a quick little sabbatical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, killed we get a country, Like I thought, like it's weird.
Speaker 5: I went to Catholic school, but I wasn't even sure, Like I just I didn't have the attention span for the lores.
Speaker 3: I was like, I guess, I don't know whatever. I'm here free will Nigga's Yeah. I just kind of I don't know what I believe.
Speaker 5: I thought I thought Hell was real for sure, but I don't know if I believed anything else because I figured it made sense like yeah, bad people should should be in a bad place.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course that part would exist the good stuff that don't happen, But like I could see maybe kicking around the idea.
Speaker 5: I thought for sure that like oh yeah, I mean I don't know. The legal system fails sometimes, like surely there's like you.
Speaker 1: Were thinking about lacam at that ages interesting. I know. I was thinking I was thinking about, like if if God is real? Because what happened.
Speaker 5: Something the police were real and and what the police did. I knew that crimes were real.
Speaker 3: Because I was thinking like if what if someone was like the moment was like you can repent. I was like, what if someone repents before they die and they mean it and they just go to Evan and then there's that still like that just started like willing in the way and I was like, let me read this and I read like the Old Testament.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is fucking insane. It's pretty funny. I just had chat GBT read it interesting.
Speaker 4: I know a podcast, Uh funny and funny enough, like this guy would probably around the time like if he if we ever encountered each other, you'd probably think the worst of me, because around that time, what the uh the anti SUW type content, the commentary community, what they were associated with. But like he had a debate with a fuck uh Sargon Sargon of a cod this guy named Thomas Smith, and Thomas Smith had a podcast called Thimas Thomas and the Bible.
Speaker 1: I knew him because of another.
Speaker 4: Terrible name, Jesus Christ. It was very to the point he read the entire point was like, no, people have not read the Bible. I'm going to read the entire fucking thing. And then he did and I was like, oh, I appreciate that. And he started doing the Kuran, but.
Speaker 3: Like he was.
Speaker 1: He hated Sargon, he hated all those people. And I get it. They they you know, as time grew old, they they sucked more and more than I knew. But yeah, it was man, I reading the.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I feel bad because sometimes I don't want to laugh in people's faces. But I'm like, how are the fun I think most of them have not read it or don't believe it to Like if.
Speaker 3: You look at how the Bible talks about heaven, it's like there's a lion that rotates around God and screams at every hour.
Speaker 1: Like it's weird.
Speaker 3: It sounds.
Speaker 5: It just sounds like cool, like like insane, outlandish, Like it's like Kajima, Like it's not even good.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it sad. It's like not even good lore, like there's better law and like I don't know fucking life. Life is strange.
Speaker 3: But I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You don't know, guys, he didn't mean that crazy. Like David and Goliath goes hard. Yeah, NA name six parts of the Bible, but I go hard. Okay, the whole crucifixion thing was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Like are you talking?
Speaker 1: Are we talking?
Speaker 3: About moments or stories because the story sucks. It's missing one of.
Speaker 1: Every story dream code that one. Yeah, that's good. I think there's three badass parts of the Bible. Genuinely. I think the Samson is cool.
Speaker 3: Samson's Yeah, I think job is great. I think I just know people go by that guy all the time and he does something I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think. I think I think Moses. This part is fucking pretty lit. Yeah. What about the ending, I feel like that's one of the worst. Ending is really sad. That is really sad. Him just walking in the desert till he dies. It's really sad.
Speaker 3: It's it's like BioShock.
Speaker 5: Be the even talking about the Actually that story sucks so.
Speaker 1: Bad at the end that I was like, what's really doing? It's really sad that the children died. My thing was like, wait, how is that better than indentured servitude? I'm being for real.
Speaker 3: You had a place to go back to, you had Now you're gonna be in the desert wandering for decades.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 3: To the whole thing walked around the place till it fell down. The whole thing was like God was like, oh yeah, like, uh, just just kind of knock.
Speaker 1: When you get there. And then like God was like asleep, and and Moses like knocked a little too loud.
Speaker 3: He was like, fuck, just you're not going, don't know mostly even make it. He died before he even got there. No, he got there and he knocked too many times.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what happened? He had the.
Speaker 4: Commandments mass signed at hill. He was like, y'all, niggas are worshiping calves and stuff. Here's the here's the rules.
Speaker 1: And then and then he slipped and died. And then people started washing or something. Someone from the top. He's a front man. Someone's shredding this waves of human We misunderstood this story the entire time. It was a fucking metal show.
Speaker 5: Well look, American Butter wrote in American Underscore Butter, I think the underscore is important. Could have been a space but it isn't. Mike Jay and Rich Cool. Since Sween was talking about how this is a crazy thing. By the way that he brought up I think the last episode of the episode before, since Sween was talking about how unrealistic the people in Jaws were, what.
Speaker 1: The shark was like, rubber Man, let me speak let me speak, Let me speak.
Speaker 3: I think Jaws falls on dead ear for me because of the fact that for for the movie to be scary, you have to be in the water. If you don't go in the water, you can't get jawsed. So if you stay on land, like for me, it's like, oh, there's a really crazy big shark in the water. That's interesting. I would go about my day.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, whoa, that's crazy. For people that like are at like Blake Front places, like I guess that could be fucking a different perspective. But for me, it's like, dude.
Speaker 5: But so your criticism is of what that that the fact that so many people.
Speaker 1: Kept going in the water after they found out this.
Speaker 3: Monster was there, and that it's unrealistic to me. Yeah, it's like, why do they keep going in there? These random people?
Speaker 1: So hold on, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: So since we was talking about how to realistic that the people in Jaws where I just want to say that you're dumb and gay.
Speaker 1: Here is what he says.
Speaker 5: Curious because it was based off of real events on the Jersey Shore in nineteen sixteen. People just genuinely thought that sharks wouldn't eat people, so they kept getting in the water. Scientists and politicians called people crazy for them that a shark could kill a human.
Speaker 3: So people have always been dumb shark propaganda. Look, I gotta say, I gotta say, this sounds stupid, This sounds stupid.
Speaker 5: I do believe it based on I wouldn't have I interestingly enough, ten years ago, I don't think I would.
Speaker 1: Have believed it.
Speaker 3: So this is what I'm now.
Speaker 1: I absolutely believe. So it's unrealistic but stupid. It's still stupidly done. Like it's unrealistic the fact that we you'd like, I don't know that you'd like marry some guy that beat the fuck out of you, But it's still stupidly done, you know, like you wouldn't marry someone that would eventually do something like that to you. But then it's like, oh, look at that it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't They don't usually put that on the bro sure, yeah, that's not like a sales page, like Mike beat the fuck out of you?
Speaker 1: You know that's crazy, Like you know, he's that final fantasy thing where like what is it?
Speaker 3: Let's you learn it?
Speaker 1: Lets you learn about him analyza Abus like, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, okay, I just got my team. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I would never I don't know, man, I just DAW's never hit from me because I'm like, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: But to me, it's it's is why I don't enjoy horror films as much. It's for the same thing. It's the way that people behave in it. It's like if they didn't do this one thing, then the horror wouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: This is like a racial cultural thing where white people are like I would go into the cabin and I try to quest of it. I've done what's going on in here? And then you know, like where I'd be like, no, dangerous, I love you, right, I would never go on that trip with my friends, Like, hey, come me, I'm like, no, where.
Speaker 5: Is it at in the woods of like Tennessee or something. I think no, exactly, I think it's at least where they filmed it is like in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I like, no, you know, I wouldn't even enter tap It's like, no, I'm not doing anything. But it doesn't even need to be a cabin. It's like that there's like eight sundown towns between like here exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, like, I'm like, if you understand the consequences, Like he doesn't do that, that's an interesting movie.
Speaker 5: There's like there's a haunted asylum and you're gonna go, and then the lead up is you going there, but then you just get stuck at a sundowntwn.
Speaker 1: That's crazy and the horror movie happy and.
Speaker 3: Then the movie happens there and then that's the asylum. Nemer comes into play. You finished that at the end of the movie up the asylum. Then there's a demon is that and you're like, are you serious?
Speaker 5: I have I have spent I have spent some time in an abandoned asylum, the one by yeah, the one where we grow.
Speaker 3: It's not that scary, really.
Speaker 1: It's really dilipilated and very dangerous to be inside. The scares. The thing that's weird about these places.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's not that's nothing scary supernaturally about those places. I think it's scary as like if you hear a noise, you know that it's a someone and you're like, I don't know who that is? Who the fuck is here at three am? That's insane?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know that's terrifying. Yeah, scarier than like the part that scares me is that you're walking and you could just fall through the floor into a spike or something in better spike, some noise in darts, meth head, aztec head artificers down there creating fucking golds and stuff. The is my steel older and it's like, what the fuck? I want to find ship like that?
Speaker 4: I don't like, I want to know what Japanese cult remember that was dealing with like serum gas and ship and you released it in the trains?
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember that. I don't know what I was there for.
Speaker 4: I remember, Yeah, I think you would be like hot, brain dead or dead if you were there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, yeah. They were like, you know.
Speaker 4: Doing all this mystical stuff and experimenting with like gases and poison and ship. I'm like, where's the caves of those weird entities and people practicing crazy ship.
Speaker 1: Like the government?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like the actual truth is like it's probably easier to make poison than you'd think. I like, people are just like, oh, don't don't like poor bleach in your toilet because you'll make mustard gas.
Speaker 1: Was like bleaching, I'm easy to make mustard gas.
Speaker 4: Bleach in ammonia, don't mix them together. And I was like, I'm pretty sure, like the Janners do that every day, but there's.
Speaker 1: Probably a recipe that you add to that. Well, I think the issue and it is, yeah, you're you're.
Speaker 5: I think the thing is like the the degrees to which a normal person would do it incidentally, for it and for an average task is not enough to do anything. And it's gonna be like you're not gonna say, I bet if you poured bleach on ammonia in your toilet and huffed it.
Speaker 1: It would do something.
Speaker 5: After the show, you'd get silly, for sure, you'd get pretty dang silly.
Speaker 1: Is galaxy gas still around? Did they ban galaxy gas yet? I mean I think they try to.
Speaker 2: But you know, the.
Speaker 1: Culture don't die, brother, the culture don't.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I probably shouldn't slap the table.
Speaker 5: That's actually fine. Yeah, they don't care either. The audience either doesn't care or like the mics don't pick it up.
Speaker 1: Either.
Speaker 3: One is fine by me.
Speaker 1: By a little really hard clat while they pick it up. Yeah, I keep doing that. I know it does.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 5: That's that's a great idea. Yeah, I like I like how you do things that nobody wants.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I'm gonna keep doing it, all right, let's see what.
Speaker 5: An hour and a half, all right, should we start rapping?
Speaker 3: We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 5: People get upset because oftentimes when we have a guest, I end the show and then we do the names, people are like, why aren't you doing the names with the guests? And it's because the names are long and they're tedious.
Speaker 3: But I will sit here if that is something you will be criticized for.
Speaker 1: If you if you want me to sit here through that, I will mad dog you as.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: My count argument to the not to the people complaining to to like saving people from it, is that, uh, there's a lot sometimes the best moments of the episode happened during their name reads.
Speaker 5: All right, let's let's do the name right, fine, let's see what people Let's see what people have come up with this week. Jesus Christ, I don't I don't know how that's possible.
Speaker 1: I am I'm I'm part of that cult. Okay, Okay, great nameless believeless.
Speaker 3: Got a good like uh neural dsp tone. Let's see, all right, this guy. Are you are you know I'm so used to turning this way?
Speaker 1: Can we down three to one? We're gonna read.
Speaker 5: I should have I should have said this. Whatever, it doesn't matter. We're gonna read. The names are twenty five dollars patrons. Now remember you can go to Patreon a complast a snark Tank early early access, ad free exclusive episodes, all that jazz, snark Tank, Dutch out for merch.
Speaker 3: These are our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 5: Uh cobeba, uh Met David Hayter yesterday got us got signed ship cool tigue jersey no drawls.
Speaker 3: Don't know what that means.
Speaker 5: Snark Tank number one geriatric super fan, Welcome the Dead Spider, Bubble bass Head. My grandma tried to traffic me to Saint Lucia.
Speaker 1: At four beautiful place?
Speaker 3: But is it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Goods? How do you know I've been there?
Speaker 3: Were you trafficking people?
Speaker 1: I was visiting in place of traffic people? Are it's a place to visit?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean I wouldn't traffic, but I mean it may may be.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone here wants to, but everyone's you do it by mistake, you know, like you misread signals and next never mind following following Derek around like an animan's studio animation. I don't know what the studio is. By the way I looked it up, it's not real.
Speaker 5: Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last good.
Speaker 3: No, I just wanted to see how it was spelled Ani man, Yeah, I mean it's exactly how it looks. Yeah, Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? M squimp?
Speaker 1: Is bugs?
Speaker 5: Clamuel esquire the third allbut two hundred fifty dollars that Ben Shapiro eats his own com use her guild master? Uh Snart Snartan's Hungest trans Girl.
Speaker 3: Is going to Ohio?
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 3: That's like a PvP zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 5: I mean no, I mean not in comparison to other places, I guess, but it's you know, it's Ohio.
Speaker 3: People are from there. I'm genuinely asking this out of it because this person's names Snark takes hungest trans Girl?
Speaker 1: Is that is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Do they which way do they compete on that? Like do they go I've got the smallest or like? Still? Is it like Greek statue rules or is it like just kind of what we bet it's I bet it's still what we got going on.
Speaker 3: But I you know, maybe it's just a proferen thing. Maybe maybe some of them like one way or something.
Speaker 4: I feel like the other way would be they would be the ones like, oh no, I want that ship gone, bro.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't even like.
Speaker 4: They're like, I'm making the best only fans content. They got the biggest pepe and the biggest hits or whatever.
Speaker 1: I just I just I have nowhere to say. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Thanksbit He's very notoriously like chimes in with nothing everybody asking.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I don't want everybody to know that I have nothing to say in the record. I don't know anything about it. Like you're like you're giving yourself like plausible to what's going on.
Speaker 5: Bronway, Colin Moriarty, Burderfucker troll uh Daltino Malbojia, you dirty N word, dirty classic classic. I'm going to I'm gonna kill the president with the mortar. Dyslexic Ethan Kleine dyslexic Ethan kleinb kicking my ass at the grocery store for buying homits. Oh yeah, uh, Trump desperately joking with forty five pounds for two centimeters. Two rats in a trench coat, Sam Porter bitches, Charlie Kirk deflex bullets with his gums.
Speaker 1: Uh Sweens Sweens, chest deep in his ass, looking for who asked? God damn it, chest deep in his ass, looking for who asked? Yeah, man, bars bars, that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Berserker beatles, big bouncy backside, reckless Rhindo, the Sloker two yso dirty. Uh, you've heard of the You've heard of the Jitterbug?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Great? Wait? Wait was that where it ended?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's a bit of a mad live Okay, it's a bit of a mad Look y'all can figure it out.
Speaker 1: I think that's almost funnier if that's just where you go. It is funnier if it does cut out there. You've heard of that's his opening joke, an open mic night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see why they wanted to guess it's because they could get us in trouble.
Speaker 1: I got it. That's the whole man.
Speaker 5: Kingston's extra chromosome Chinese girl covering rap songs on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Wild No is she good?
Speaker 1: She just says everything She said, she just said, okay, yeah, and it is.
Speaker 3: It is funny. I will admit it's endearing.
Speaker 5: Up are redacted the ass astronaut. You u k rap battles be like your rhymes are rubbish and your trousers are stupid. King as Arch Nemesis, Queen pussy Quefer, Derek Derek not Cholvin is in his hashtag for him round eyed.
Speaker 1: Asian like brown eyed girl. I always think about it.
Speaker 5: I never thought it in like this hawk Carter, I say as I ram an ICBM strapped oil tanker into the White House like domb i like you said, they say it like domb amazing uh sneaking into Kingston's room and straightening the middle third of his hair.
Speaker 3: While he sleeves waiting for it.
Speaker 5: I think you should do I'm upset that you haven't trained your hair at all.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna decide to go bottle shame my hair? But right now I'm just what.
Speaker 3: Are you talking such a dump?
Speaker 1: Just do it?
Speaker 5: It's it would be such a wildly unsettling image that it would live forever.
Speaker 1: I should traighten it and then do a could a.
Speaker 3: Sac Oh yeah, that would put a bun and be like a fucking like old school like Ronan motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be a Roanan ill, but I'll buy you. I'll buy you the the gee drip ship or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm for real, I'm doing like I got like the metal gear solid right now, I'm going to try to grow this out. I'm gonna see if I'm the one person that can pull off the middle Gear Solid five, and I'm probably not, and then I'll probably just.
Speaker 1: Get it cut normal. But I need to fly too close to the sun just to see how.
Speaker 5: Bright it is, absolutely right, Yeah, exactly after that, do I look the idea of going to the barber shop and being like, let me get the middle Gear Solid two and he's like, yeah, what I.
Speaker 3: What I've realistically been doing is I have one picture of myself that I always show my barber and tell.
Speaker 1: Them to do that. And this time I was like, just don't cut the back, and that's that's all I told him to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the same thing that I do. I used to try to learn, like, oh can I get a two on the sides? And then I'm saying I would always forget it by the next time I went, so I was just like, just look at his picture and do this.
Speaker 1: I get my side shaved with his gross back too fast, so it bothers me. Should put a naar on your head?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: It's a bad idea.
Speaker 5: No you haven't, Yes, you really have, Yes I have. It's a bad When did you do this?
Speaker 1: I did it in like twenty twelve thirteen? You did that in high school? Would you do the price? The price? I could probably pull out.
Speaker 3: I feel like I did that for like an old video one time. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing I think that's sad. That looks familiar. I feel like I did.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, stay Frosty, all right, Brandy hutsle. Derek needs to be put through a teleporter to and see for a millisecond, why he'll see pitch black? Where are you on this this teleporter thing?
Speaker 1: If it kills you? Or yeah, it probably kills you.
Speaker 5: That's kind of how I feel it probably, but like no one would.
Speaker 3: Be able to tell you know, you wouldn't even be able to tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it would be a copy. It would be a copy of you.
Speaker 3: That like does that terrify you?
Speaker 1: What death? No?
Speaker 4: Like, well, you wouldn't know you were dead, like right, because you wouldn't notice the difference.
Speaker 3: Oh, the idea that I like, if I were the version of me that went through the thing, like, am I just like a copy?
Speaker 4: Now you're like a reborn version of yourself, Like I guess your old self is dead, but you don't notice a lick of difference.
Speaker 3: I would feel like that guy got out easy and just left me to do the rest of it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like if you found like, say, for example, let let's put it this way, if you were using it's so normal and acclimated to our culture, and then a whistleblower was like, you actually die and it's a new copy of you. How would you feel learning that?
Speaker 1: In learning that I use it for like a yeah, you are, like you're fifty of copy myself.
Speaker 3: I probably wouldn't use it again unless I was like really stressed out. Then I'd be like, fucking next guy, your problem. But uh but no, I probably would just be like I don't think it would change anything, Honestly.
Speaker 4: That's the thing, because if you don't, if it literally you don't remember anything different.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of like.
Speaker 3: Because I don't, I don't want to get too far in on this because it's it's really it's just philosophy. It's impossible to talk about it without sounding like fucking sepher Off.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I'm kind of like I'm kind of like.
Speaker 3: Ship of theseus on consciousness anyway, Like I don't know if I really like think it's a real thing or if it's just like so complex that it might as well be. It doesn't matter if it is or not. Like you're gonna live your life however, and like you're but like all your fucking cells get replaced, and like like you're not You're literally not the same person you were like five years.
Speaker 1: I forget what cycle of that is.
Speaker 5: Even if you're looking at the pictures of yourself and you were like five, and it's like that's not me.
Speaker 1: You in the core, the core of you like a black and who cares? None of those matter, Like.
Speaker 3: I still got to pay my taxes, so like it doesn't matter. We're in a black hole.
Speaker 1: We all become aware we can stop this.
Speaker 4: That's what like what like reality, the reality that we feel like we have to do things a certain way.
Speaker 1: I think I think there's I think there's away.
Speaker 3: We're not going, We're not this is not credit.
Speaker 1: We're gonna I'm gonna get rid of.
Speaker 5: Blonde, blue eyed German Man complaining to make Pokemon two D again.
Speaker 1: I do, I do agree to. Actually, you can't escape me to the ends of the Earth. It will look better the animation like black and white era, like the.
Speaker 5: Looks like ship finally seeing the writers in Expedition thirty three. But it's just an army of Allen Wakes, I mean ostensibly femboy clown nick or treat by Nickelodeon.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 5: You thought you could get me thug Zilla minus.
Speaker 1: Come, I've said that too many times. Come, You're not gonna give me.
Speaker 3: I still haven't seen god Zilla minus one.
Speaker 1: Good movie was pretty good. Yeah, I know I want to.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's some game, there's some movies that I'm like, oh, I want to see that, and then it's been ten years.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Baby Driver was that for me where I was like, I want to see Baby Driver, and then I bought it on Blu Ray and then I never even opened the shrink rap on.
Speaker 1: It's really good. I know it's great. Specifically, would really like it. I know that person. Yeah, I've never seen long Legs yet. And I heard that movie's got.
Speaker 5: Yet that's just it just has Nicholas Cage and it's not it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not good just slow burn.
Speaker 3: It's it's one of the well, I to be fair, it's one of those where like it hits, it hits a twist and you can completely fall off at that point and I completely did.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, anyway, GTA four swing Set Glitch Classic is a classic.
Speaker 3: But a beautiful dude, I remember, I remember doing that for hours, just launching my fucking car into space.
Speaker 5: Every now and again too, you get like a real good one where you'd like you'd be set scent.
Speaker 3: That's actually why I know my buddy Phil that I do like streams and he's on the show too, like we He was some random dude that I met on GTA four online doing that fucking swing set.
Speaker 1: Glitch for like hours. It is amazing.
Speaker 3: Man, physics are fun, right it is, and not like a not in like a high school science teacher kind of way.
Speaker 1: I mean, like if it's like a video game, you get to see it like a ragdoggle Oh. For sure. It's my favorite shit in the world.
Speaker 4: Like a good physics rated my Facebook to where if you click on a video and you swipe up the next it's always GTA four footage.
Speaker 1: It's completely curated.
Speaker 3: Like this, and I was like, I enjoy going on Facebook now more than anything because it's literally just GTA four and then people doing quote unquote pranks in red.
Speaker 1: D Redemption two. Yeah, you know, doing horrific things. I had.
Speaker 3: My Instagram feed is so fucked but like, if you send something to somebody, then it's like, oh hell yeah, yeah. If you send something to somebody, then it starts recommending you that. So I'm like, Kingston, you know the kind of shit I send you, I'm like, he better really enjoy this because I'm just gonna get like n word memes for like five days if I send him this one to you.
Speaker 1: I my feed is so fucked up because it was it was just gooner shit for a while. Then I like curated it to be like all right, puppies and D and D. And then I saw one like very racist meme that I could not stop laughing, and I said to everyone I knew, and then it was just like, oh, I know where you are.
Speaker 3: No more of the nose man. You stay out on it too long, like you're you can't read it, and I'm like, all right, cool, I gotta go past it real quick.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, that was funny.
Speaker 3: It's such the animal man like that.
Speaker 4: One way to counteract it is put like you don't want to see this again?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, even though it'll.
Speaker 3: Still be like, let's not I think it.
Speaker 1: Also it's like you throw the baby out with the bath water.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I've tried it, and it's it's sometimes it's anyway, We're gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: Row you want to see this?
Speaker 5: JK Rowling resisting the urge to name one Irish character Potato Famine, mccarbomb, power, I cast inconvenient orgasm, have that the fucker?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Pouring one out for mister w FM my fallen name neighbor. I don't know what any of this means?
Speaker 3: What did I always feel like I'm saying like like a sleeper agent awaken thing sometimes with these because like a lot of them are incoherent.
Speaker 5: What do you Chris think of my friendly neighborhood?
Speaker 3: Wasn't very good?
Speaker 5: If if canna four twenty five dollars, just admit you're broke?
Speaker 3: Swing, yeah, did you say that?
Speaker 1: I can't remember?
Speaker 5: Might have whatever, big meaty stinks. The moon's freaquent. He's tell me to kill swinging.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: The moon's been fucking huge, man, every Yeah, it was pretty big, pretty you're talking about never mind worry.
Speaker 1: But he's not he's not. He's not up a lingo. It's like in the palm of my hands. Like it's so the power of the moons, Like it's so big, the moon conties you can control tide. Yeah, you didn't know.
Speaker 3: I don't go outside, so I don't see the moon.
Speaker 5: I forgot to mention this. For fifty dollars a month, you can have full access to Kingston's anal cavity.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 5: This is this is a very special offer that we're doing right now.
Speaker 1: Take dollar cheers. We have we gott to hook him up.
Speaker 3: None but like you just give us fifty dollars. It's fine.
Speaker 1: You take them.
Speaker 5: You'll be entered into a raffle where somebody will win. Just don't check up on it.
Speaker 1: Is it crazy to think the moon might have not been the shape it is now. I'm not even gonna address what you're saying the moon might not have because people believe the moon was like a piece of the Earth that got knocked off. Sure, Bob's even got knocked off. It wasn't round initially. Eventually it became round because of this mass and over time.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, like every fucking planet. Yeah yeah, But it's interesting to this idea, like the moon was probably not that shape once.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's just freaking that's just why would any day after Rosebud. It's it's interesting to think about. It's not because everything is spherical because.
Speaker 5: Of its well nothing spherical technically, Well, what do you.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's it's not it's not perfectly spherical. No, A spherical is not a perfect shape. Sphere is a perfect shape. A sphere is a perfect shape. But most things fear is not. A circle is supposed to be a perfect shape. It's a spear is not a perfect shape.
Speaker 5: No, you're saying spear spears are long sticks.
Speaker 1: Sphere, How is the sphere not a perfect It's a three dimensional circle, it's.
Speaker 4: Not a No, it's not a perfect shape, meaning that like like if you can't you know, like the the idea of a perfect circle, like the way that if you've been there's no bins to it.
Speaker 1: Gay delicious, Like a human can't draw a perfect circle.
Speaker 3: Like a sphere is like, but that's what a sphere is, you know, Like the Earth isn't a like the earth shape is called like an oblique spheroid or something like that. It's spherical, it's called oblique. That the shape, the shape of the Earth is is called an oblique spheroid.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: There's a scientific conversation.
Speaker 1: Are just magument I don't understand, But like I think the sphere there's something that isn't really a real shape. Can we take Chad Warden here and say this and move on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the world Jimbo mcgobbler, Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito coume dog millionaire of that. I was laughing at the earliest com dog millionaire. That's so stupid, Like Sun thrillionaire. There there's your there's millionaire, come dog brillionaire.
Speaker 1: You watch Indian movies? What does that Meanllywood?
Speaker 3: Like have you seen rr r? Yes?
Speaker 1: Dude, okay, so you do? Yeah, I love.
Speaker 3: Isn't it objectively propaganda? Though at the end it just turns into propaganda.
Speaker 1: That was good bridge propaganda.
Speaker 5: I don't remember exactly what it was like some it was like more like localized to the political parties happening there or something.
Speaker 3: So it is propaganda, but it's a good.
Speaker 1: But we don't. We're unaffected by the.
Speaker 4: British colonized India. And it was just like shipping all over. It even has the you know, the sunset never uh the sun never sets on the British Empire, and you'll see that like colored in blood. At one point at the end, I was like, let's go.
Speaker 1: My grandma told like she was raised in Told, so she was like they would have to sing rule Britannia, Britannia, rule away when he lived there. And it's like that's hilarious, and I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't care kids Heath Heath paying more for concessions than and then forty X tickets Swing looks like he's good at smash Brothers that.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that? Brothers?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I guess I've beat you before. Else what propaganda? I'm not clear? We really bad now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't played like a year probably it's been a long ass time.
Speaker 1: It makes me really sad. That game could have been amazing, but Nintendo shot itself in the foot over.
Speaker 3: Why. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty good. I think I think that game could have been well. They took it out of evil and all that ship because there was just lagging.
Speaker 5: The lag is like nobody who the who? People who play Smash Brothers online, they had.
Speaker 1: To for a breiod of time because of what people are playing. What do you mean covid? Oh?
Speaker 3: I guess we just kind of lived together during that, so I didn't really affect that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You would have the streams and then they would like they would purposely like cut away from when it lagged.
Speaker 3: Ye, who come with you?
Speaker 1: Who comes?
Speaker 5: Spew with ropes? Why don't Plankton run into the Krusty Crab with a gun and blow everyone's ship smooth off?
Speaker 1: Interesting episode? He can load himself in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shoot me.
Speaker 5: SpongeBob doodle Bob speaks in speech.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the point of it. I guess it is kind of like me, I'm in your mind sounds.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's spirit Halloween. They have the giant pencil you to do. I thought about it, like, I kind of like that's a useless purchase, but I kind of want a giant novelty Pence.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Put that in the background. That's dope.
Speaker 5: Yeah whatever, Like, no, nope, that is really cool. Yeah, we'll figure it out. Obama, when you met Michelle, be like, oh, let me be quhere. Kingston is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to please fire him.
Speaker 3: Now you're fired.
Speaker 1: They can't do it. They can't fire me. I am the Senate. They can't fire He's got Blair.
Speaker 5: White is flinging fleeing Texas to California with leopard bite marks on her face. New Home Alone, where adult Kevin breaks into Marvin Harry's house. I love this idea perfect.
Speaker 4: Even there's a porn called Homo Alone where gay guy checking off.
Speaker 3: He puts like marble floor and the Robert like slips ass first onto his cock.
Speaker 1: With the paint cans like those that go into their mouth back. Homos Alone is crazy. I know you didn't originate that, but also it feels like a brand new idea. Absolutely, you look.
Speaker 5: Like you you look at you could use a fucking lamp. I don't know that means cardboard pie games gas so hard. I made him m brag your next boys Department of.
Speaker 3: Whrr that's right. Changed, Yeah, I would have been okay with that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Spelly Wick's the wise.
Speaker 5: Master of the Arcane, slayer of gnomes, the writer of Wirons. Fucker of Sucky by Ginger Dragon singer songwriter Edge Chenronn. That's so dumb, Okay, I didn't I read that wrong the last time. I just read it as Edge here and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't get it by that name. You're a wish slurmaxing.
Speaker 5: I can make orange. I can make orange rhyme with banana, Bournana brilliant. M I T has one trill, has a one trillion france per second camera. They can film a flash hitting an apple before it shadow appears on the wall behind it.
Speaker 3: It is nuts.
Speaker 5: It's a nutty video. Uh what if you don't eat pussy from the back, You're not hungry enough? I mean validon goon devil a man of thatt come.
Speaker 1: They have sex with men?
Speaker 5: They have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those have sex with men.
Speaker 1: Brilliant? What's that?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Man like middle gear? Solid too?
Speaker 3: When the colonel starts, when he starts breaking no riding. Those who have sex with men those who have sex with men, those who have sex with.
Speaker 5: What what I'm going to I'm going through Snake Eater again. Yeah, because I'm trying to. I'm trying to go through like the extreme difficulty, like no no casualties or whatever. Dude, you can tranquilize people in that game and they can fall in the river and drown. It doesn't count as a death.
Speaker 1: Nice, So I've been exploiting the.
Speaker 5: Like I launched you off the building, but you're fine.
Speaker 1: You died. You died on your way to the hospital. That's not my fault.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a fentanyl overdose.
Speaker 1: Webs dissolve and you fall with the traffic and die.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what is this?
Speaker 5: It's okay if you don't understand attack on Titan Kingston, just keep your dogshed opinions to yourself.
Speaker 3: Bad show, it's I don't know, I don't know anything about. It's a bad show.
Speaker 1: Bad seasons. But yeah, three consecutive bad seasons. How many seasons is that show?
Speaker 3: Even four or five? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's too much, is right? Like third one is like incredibly large, I don't know. And they breaks up like six times.
Speaker 5: Search Peter Lorie Fish Battle versus sucking until Red comes out. Smitchee the Kid Adam Ruins Everything versus Sheldon Cooper, Honk Heap from the Prince of Heap. Look up boss Nward theme song. It's on YouTube, but yeah, everybody's yeah bossless, it's ridiculous. Hamster and a sock is now plus five after extensive use. E factly after the gate clown, yoush in your honor, in my defense, I didn't come in that cat's face because I want to do my penis was just possessed.
Speaker 3: By a ghost.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you missed above?
Speaker 3: Wait didn't, I said, factly after the gate clown did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Holy he read Then he read the Anti straight Equation dark Side, He's gay, the Anti straight Equation. Craig the Canadian Go Go Gadget car Craft Classic Classic.
Speaker 1: It was great. That is a great video. Is that is that a video? Well, it's a classic bit of a snippet from what we were talking about that.
Speaker 3: Oh god, damn, it happened again.
Speaker 1: But I was like, that's that happened.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's a good joke.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's your.
Speaker 5: Boys showing to Cumshot Gaming. I'm so sad we couldn't get that account we want. We wanted to start a a YouTube gonna called comshot gaming, but like it was taken already.
Speaker 1: He'll probably be like shadow bit no immediately.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wonder if there's a wait, like backshot gaming or something. Backshots that's not bad, that's there's something that you can do.
Speaker 1: Show before check on that one. Yeah yeah yeah, check on the shadow Man for that too. But it's worth it.
Speaker 5: No backshots, Yeah, I don't know, that's It took me a while to even like I think I learned like as a like maybe like twenty eight or something, what people meant when they said that, like earnestly, because I was always thinking from like a camera perspective.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, it's a backshot like the character. I learned what back something when I was definitely like mid twenties at Grock. Is this true? Uh?
Speaker 5: Sweeney talks like he doesn't have a first language. So mean, I mean he did says, oh my god, it's insane. I don't think Chris reg right, Yeah, he does speak gay.
Speaker 1: I don't speak gay lick. I don't speak I don't speak like a guy. I don't know what a power bottom is.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that video of Alex Jones flipping out because the guy left if wars, No, dude, it's it's like a legendary.
Speaker 1: It's like an old school Alex Jones kind of like it was like I rebuke Lee, Yeah, rebuke.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: Keep these damons out of out of my breath.
Speaker 3: I want them out of here.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy, like he's it's it's it's pretty iconic.
Speaker 3: Guy. I will say, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think Chris Raygan raging big. It's to self serving. Reran now on YouTube, Sween working the streets selling enward Pass to pay for little crippling his ediction. Yes, Patreon, I would love for you to sign me out of my account for the billion time the same device.
Speaker 4: One video, seven subscribers. Oh best bet gamers two thousand and three, Happy endings, come on everything.
Speaker 1: That might have literally been a guy that like was like, oh yeah, I shoot people in the.
Speaker 5: Back right exactly, Yeah, like a stealthy, like a stealth guy.
Speaker 1: He deserves it.
Speaker 5: Then, Yeah, I guess whatever. Fine, let me look at there's microplastics in my dick. Look up why Melanie Mack was hospitalized. If you want a good laugh, it is crazy. Just monster Andy drinks forever and nothing else.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, and they could put you in the hospitals monster if it's just monster and that she she also eats sticks of butter, so it's like, oh yeah, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Uh she ride my meat to the balls till they marin Era nice Obie want to blow me so gave they go on slip and Jimmy holding my piss in all day so I can shoot kidney stones and my wife like bullets.
Speaker 1: Kremlin.
Speaker 5: The Gremlin asked the hungest transgirl with his to call me the Starlet bandit Harry Rectem subthing to snark, tank to boot like Spider Man two. Instead of watching the episode, we did have Spider Man two playing in the background for.
Speaker 3: A long time.
Speaker 1: Sween humor be like, what if instead of being called falmer, they were called N word?
Speaker 3: That is that is very accurate.
Speaker 1: I hate falmer. I would never call it farmer.
Speaker 5: The nword whatevertly five eighty three Propane by Hank Hill uh Peppinie Broths presents uh Crash Course in cyber Trying History, Rise of Donk docorson the Colon Swinging Slasher Mason, the metal Head. Uh, Pep, Who's dick do? I gotta suck to get some dick around here? Buccaneers go bucks. Can we make a story with our names? A lesbian Gune, Charlie Murked Uh, the Big Black bug bit, the Big Black Bear, and the Big Black Bear bled blue black Blood who we're trying to tongue twister me in the middle of this?
Speaker 1: That's good?
Speaker 5: What are you a jackass? John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine, sat on my nuts yesterday, real shit, rip rip rip my friend first Turkey Dadavid, Uh, have a blessed Daykings, then just spartan pre Riz Blake nine six. I got lockjaw doing graveyard shifts at the dick sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaw. As previously mentioned, call me Jack's film is the way I filled myself jacking it. Harry Tumpker, I gotta text that to him with no context. Uh, the Starking Tank sponsor by Subway Fresh Desk, goofy racist offspring, be like, you gotta keep them, you gotta keep him segregated.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 5: I like that one young colin wrestling a car to the climb police help. I can't see to get any bookings? Can you give me advice? And then the last last few let's go out of here. Uh jelk with cement to fill micro tears. Oh nice, flicking a booger with a bloody tail that lands on your lip. Fetus reatus? How many yeah, Norman, fetus, how many candy necklaces to take to hand me?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Miss Jackson?
Speaker 5: Badly brave? Who is New York nick a theory needs help? Loaurien's weapon Hill three pro Jerry and Hunter and Naphram and rounding out the list forever King of Haphazard. Thank you all, Thank you all for tuning in. Jesus Christ, he's watching, He is watching.
Speaker 1: Mad at you?
Speaker 3: He is, he is quite mad.
Speaker 1: He's mad at you exclusively, not me, though wrong, he.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be mad at him.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Patronic concesshn tank Remember check out Lyle Lyle Rath.
Speaker 1: Check out his stuff. Screaming Meat. Yeah, watch Screaming Meat. Now, let's go watch it.