Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, I just want you to know. If you love listening to Keisha and I talk about inmates, well you're in luck because we've got more inmates to talk about this Thursday on A and E. There's a new show starting called Family lock Up. It's on A and E on Thursday, August twenty first, ten pm Eastern, and Kisha and are going to be covering it. We're going to be dropping those episodes on Friday on the free feed of Pink Shade. And I just wanted you guys to know, if you like hearing us talk about prisoners, we got more prisoners for you. So today is Mugshot Monday, but Friday is a fellon Friday. Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Mugshot Monday. I'm here with Keisha. We're going to talk about life after lockup, or we're just going to talk about what's going on at my house, which is kind of the same.
Speaker 2: Look if it makes you feel any better, I'm not talking to producer Jane.
Speaker 1: Oh do oh.
Speaker 2: He just pissed me all the way off last night. So yeah, he's walking around looking like a sat puppy dog and my mom comes on. She goes, wait a minute, what's going on? It's so obvious who's mad? But what are y'all ain't so kind of goes what kind of She goes, y'all mad at each other. It's like, no, I'm not mad at her. I just now I got to fix it. And I just looked at her and said I'm mad at him. She goes, yeah, it's pretty I'm obvious whenever I'm mad at him at night time, it is like clockwork. And so I've chosen to ignore it because I knew he was gonna do it. I'll get up and he would have bought me something like flowers and like a mug that I really liked with you know, the kind of stuff that I like. So this morning and it's really really badass, but I have I have not moved it from the spot that he has put it on. I have ignored it, and I want it so bad. It's a witch's hat, uh huh, and it's so heavy and so cute. I refuse to move that bitch. She's gonna stay right there. He always puts my gifts right in front of the coffee, my care. She don't stay there all on. Mother fucking day knowing it, and it's killing me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love you love Halloween decorations, you love Halloween.
Speaker 2: Oh it is my jam. I'm not I did touch your I'm like, you're so pretty. But I can't breathe from this spot right now. I'll talk to you tomorrow right there. And I know that it's killing him on the inside that I have not moved that which just had or said anything about it. I'm not. I knew he was gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: It's like copper. I'm like, I'm not falling, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. That is so funny. Guja and I spent ten minutes bitching this morning about what's happening in my house and we and we log on, we hit recordings. Let me tell you what's happening over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I can. If this makes you feel yours is busy, busy, busy, mises intent intense, just like he's like, do you guys are he noticed we were running like he's like, you guys recording at eleven or eleven thirty. I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: You like to under your business.
Speaker 2: I didn't say a word, not a word. And he just he liked homework. Simpson out of the bedroom into the I don't know. I don't want to get any poor I don't want to get any poor producer James v MS.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, Oh my god. Well, you know he listens, so he's gonna he listens, so he'll hear this. And I don't say, poor producer James. Whatever he did, he did and he has to make amends. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, anytime I fussed him or say anything, I get like ten fifteen dms. Poor producer James. He's fine. Literally, My response is he's fine.
Speaker 1: You guys have met him in person. He's fine, he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's fine, He's totally fine. Yes, fine.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so funny, Keisha, Oh my goodness. Well at some point here soon you'll hear the dog's bargaining because Ay was gonna come home to walk them a oh god, I'm so sorry. I have had coffee. Listen, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I do. I got my Lani here.
Speaker 1: When we back in the day, Aaron and I did, and then Kimberly and I have done it a couple of times we did like what's happening next door? And we had a next door segment. I don't think I have that. I'm gonna save us. I'll have it on my soundboard. I used to have it on my soundboard. It was like, dad, it was a full song that we had. Hi, neighbor, it is here.
Speaker 2: Is you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a next door Okay ready, okay, okay, yeah, we used to do a whole segment. Well I've got a next door segment for you right now.
Speaker 2: Oh oh party boy, No, that party ain't.
Speaker 1: That party ended last night. They did have one last night.
Speaker 2: They didn't have one.
Speaker 1: I did have one, and it came in the house to walk the dogs late in the afternoon and heard three girls standing in front of the house saying things like, well, my dad's a killer, so amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: Just random girls. Do y'all know these girls?
Speaker 1: These girls are there going to the party across the street.
Speaker 2: Oh, my dad's a killer. Well, my dad's next to a cell next to P Diddy. Like it was that kind of conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like they were just chatting. Okay, it's a real it's a real situation across the street. So that's but that's not even it. I have a Queason Art air fryer. Okay, it's a queeze an Art air fryer. It doubles out and it's very fancy. But what we've discovered in our family is we miss our old air frier that was like more janky. It was just like the pullout, like the what am I trying to say, like a pull out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But we got this fancy one because you know, I try to be fancy, and it matched on the counter. It looked really nice. But it's more like a toaster oven. We just don't like it as much. We just like the one with the pull out basket, right. We've had we we went with it for a couple of years and now we've decided we don't like it. So I just took a couple of pictures of it. I still have the manuals everything, posted it on next door and said, come and get this. It's like, you know, I think I got it from William Numbers a couple of hundred bucks. It's been a few years. It's free, come get it. I literally wrote, I'm not going to clean it. I'm not going to give you the dimensions. Here it is. Here's the picture of it. Here's the manual, look it up whatever when I tell you, Within thirty minutes, I had like four hundred dms four hundred. It was pages and pages and page Like my email is clogged, my thing is clogged. I'm like, people really want they really want that. So I just even write any of them back, because like yesterday we were recording and I was busy and whatever, and so I just so this morning, I just put one message and I copied it and just sent it to all the top twenty five people that had written me. Right, because some people were written like four times. It's still available. I'm still trying to come get it. What you're adding, Like if somebody had written me twice, I sent it to them first, and then I said it like the first couple of people, and then I went to the last couple of people. But I mean, if I look right now, I'm going to have fifty new messages.
Speaker 2: Like it's gone right.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. So I wrote to all these people and said it's on my porch. Whoever gets your person habit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kay. James was too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I put it on the porch. I did hear the dog's marking earlier. I have no idea. If it's still, I should look on the ring camera because then I need not there. I need to market is sold. No, it's not going to be out there. When I tell you, people go crazy on next door. I had last week or two weeks ago that hat in her room, and you know how the teenage girls do. She had big huge bean bag that was like that fluffy material that looked like a stuffed animal like Harry and so that's been out of her there done that, but it's been out of her room for a while. It was just like in the basement. I was like, I could get this big hairy gray thing.
Speaker 2: You've been saying that for months. I remember months ago you said you needed to get rid of that.
Speaker 1: So finally, a couple of weeks ago, put it on, you know, put the thing, put it on the porch. When I tell you the amount of people that were like how big is it? I go, it is free measuring yeah, measuring it. Okay. So I'm going to look right now at my ring camera and see if it's still. And so Anna was back and forth texting this morning about when she's coming. I said, if you see the toaster oven on the front porch. Do not bring it in. It's out there for a reason. Yep, somebody came and got it, Kisha.
Speaker 2: Yeah there's no way they didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, so happy. I'm so surprised there wasn't a fight in your yard about it. No, that's just a big that's just the people across the street when they have a party.
Speaker 2: Mary Payne, I want to go snoop at one of those parties, so freaking bad. I don't feel like I would have lived life if I don't get to go to that man's party. I want to come see you so I can go to the party.
Speaker 1: The party that started yesterday afternoon was ten to twelve cars in the cul de Sac and they were all double parked and whatnot. So when they double park then I think, well, I could call the non emergency number where because it's like dangerous. But then I didn't. I didn't do it. But the amount of conversation I have with my friends at the pool yesterday about the parties and the young kids were like, hey, we want to know about the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I feel I'm like, has he had a party? I want to come visit you? And just say, look, I just need to stay at your house. You don't have to cook for me, you don't have to clean for me. I just need to sort of lay down. I'm gonna be over here then entire time. I'm just gonna come over here to sleep. That's it. I gotta do to his party. I want to see it.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is a party of people that you want to be around. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't, but I see it and experience it so I can come Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully my neighbor Jamie is in the process of getting it all shut down. I mean he's got like all sorts of like legal documents with the city and stuff. He was sending me yesterday and I was like, I don't care, oker, just whatever.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to be next door to that.
Speaker 1: Well, so, like I said, he backs up to it, and it's in the front of my house, but it's in the back of his house, right, So he's, like he texted me last night, he goes, I literally just came out to like start my grill and have to come back in. I'm gonna have to do my burgers inside. He said, there's so much pot smoke in my backyard that I'm not gonna be able to grill for my children.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could have stayed out there and grilled. He would have came back in with food and pretty feeling pretty fucking good too about life.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but you know he didn't want to feed his kids burgers.
Speaker 2: So ooh, a weed burger. Yum. Everyone's going to bed happy at early tonight. A weed Maybe I should start that company, a weed burger, y'all.
Speaker 1: What's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app, and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster. You guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kalechis, ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the Sausage and Cheese dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed burried Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American rap You guys, on the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese dias for me and my son. We love them. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app. Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic Time Now Life After lock Up season seven, episode three or season six B episode six thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the numbering is just as dumb as the people on this show. God, there's a lot of dumb shit.
Speaker 1: Last night, did you feel that this episode lasted fourteen hours.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I watched it last night, so as fast forwarding through the commercials and you know, to give like the time stamps, like what, I'm like, why is this episode so long? It was so long and a half?
Speaker 1: It was it had to have been an hour and a half because I watched the screener, which was an hour and five minutes, and I did half of it the night before, and I was like, because I've just been doing so much work, I was like, I'm gonna give myself a break and I'm actually just gonna sit on this couch, play words with friends on my phone, watch something on TV that I want to watch. I'm gonna give my I had one hour. I was like, I'm just gonna yeah, let my let my phone out, just zone out, and so I did and I play I was watching. Anna comes in and goes, what are you doing? You're not doing work. I go, no, I'm watching a murder documentary to calm myself. She's like, mom, it's like, you know, I watched the Yogurt Shop murders. I was like, ah, I remember when this happened. She's like, you're not going to sleep I go, I'm gonna sleep just fine.
Speaker 2: So no, it's it's different. Once you heard a certain age that stuff, it's like comforting.
Speaker 1: Like it's because I remember when I went up in I was fascinated by it. Yeah, I didn't finish it, but then I went to bed. But then I got up this morning to finish. I was like, oh my god, I still have thirty months left of the show. Let's get started. God it was a long show. So just so much happened, and I'm just like sick of these people. All right, everybody's so trashy. Yeah, they are everybody's and are so trashy.
Speaker 2: They are vomittrocious, they really are. So that's it we're gonna start with.
Speaker 1: Okay, they are vomitrocious. Everything about them is gross and I'm sorry to say that, and I'm just in a bad mood.
Speaker 2: Kathy's house is kind of gross too.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a horder gross looks like it says like covered in ash.
Speaker 2: So yes, but I will still a back of potato chips. I mean, she's got so many, she wouldn't the middle.
Speaker 1: Just reaching the back.
Speaker 2: This one doesn't have a little dust on it, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Jk's been out of prison five weeks and Brooke is taking a bunch of pregnancy tests at her mom's house. Now she he's making breakfast for her kids with her mom and the boys come in. Now I will say she did have them like look cute and matching shirts to come in for breakfast. I think her mom got them ready. I do too. Now mom has made a huge breakfast. I see bacon, I see pancakes, I see eggs, I see lots of food. Yes, and mom, the mom is real cute, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, I think, Well, they have the same face. It's what looks like yeah, yes, if she wasn't such a fucking horrible person. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they're making breakfast and the kids come in. They're like, where's jak and there the one kid goes, is he with this X?
Speaker 2: See? That means she's been talking way too much about shit in front of her kids.
Speaker 1: I hate that, but I hate I hate that too, And Brooke goes, I, you know, and you're talking to it. She goes, I I told those boys and he told me he would never abandon them. But they've not heard from him, And so the island is still filled with food and She's like, go play video games. I was like, you're gonna leave all those pancakes there? I knew I.
Speaker 2: Don't think they want. Oh, you know, because I will tear up some fucking pancakes. Excerm butter warm syrup.
Speaker 1: Has to be bacon too. I would put the bacon in that syrup. Oh it's so good.
Speaker 2: I would have never left the kitchen. I'm like, I'm just taking a food break, but I'll be back for more.
Speaker 1: I would have been like this, it's crazy. I'll put my ear muffs on. Y'all can keep talking, but I'm going to want any these pancakes.
Speaker 2: It had to be for more than just those kids. Like that was a lot of stuff, like someone else has to live there.
Speaker 1: Or it was like, we're gonna put these in the TopWare and this is breakfast for the week. We're gonna microwave them in the morning for school or whatever.
Speaker 2: What makes sense.
Speaker 1: I used to do that. So so Brooke and her mom are talking and Mom's like, yeah, maybe JK is not such a good guy, and she goes, maybe he's not, but I guess we're gonna find out because I'm probably pregnant. And when I tell you. Her mom is like, so I'm watching these two kids, and you're going to that hoarder house fucking on the floor trying to have another one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and why did she have to take the pregnancy test at her mom's house? Has she already been evicted out of hers? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where's what's about the house she lives in with Bonnie where she's supposed to bills? What about that house?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if Bonnie still lived there, because I would have had to kick Bonnie out for telling my business.
Speaker 1: So she goes, Oh, and also, I lost my job. And now how does her mom not know that because they work together. I don't know if she's had another job since then, because wasn't that last season when she left and went.
Speaker 2: When it was at the end of the season because he went to Alex's house, so I may well, he says, she's had like twenty jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then again, I think they filmed it all consecutively and then break it up. But yeah, I don't know. It seems like probably she's had several jobs. And mom says, Mom says the most true words but kind of mean that a mom has ever said, which is between you and JK. This kid doesn't have a chance in hell, it doesn't. But it's sad to do you have your mom say that to you. It's awful, but it's true.
Speaker 2: She knows her child. And here's the thing. She knows her child, and she knows her child is running after a toothless man. There's no hope for these children at all, because he is he hasn't showed us anything smart about himself now for sure.
Speaker 1: No. So in the talking head, mom says, I just asked her the other day if they were using protection, and she said yes. All she does is why that is bad?
Speaker 2: That's really bad. It's so here's the thing. It's so bad that you have two grown people whose parents are happy to be like, act like they're teenagers. Are you using protection? Are you sure you're using protection? I went about this for you, like, but these are two grown people.
Speaker 1: I know she's already got kids.
Speaker 2: I mean it's yeah, but they the parents know how dumb they are.
Speaker 1: And she's like trying to hold on to this felon with no teeth by getting this baby. I mean gross. So mom says, okay, why did you even have six pregnancy tests in your purse? And she goes, because we're trying to get pregnant. But I didn't want to tell you because I knew this bullshit would happen. You would just bitch at me about it, and I should just be able to talk to you like you're my mother, And she goes, yeah, but it's my job to tell you that you're fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with her only having twenty three dollars in our bank account, like she said last week, pregnancy tests aren't cheap.
Speaker 1: She definitely bought a twenty pack at the Dollar Tree.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now the thing is everyone's wondering where those fake pregnancy tests, the positive ones. Oh wow, I guess you can't buy Oh yeah, it's on the Reddit according to Amber, Like, are these fake pregnancy tests? Like? What's going on with I'm like, of course you will be able to buy a fake positive pregnancy test online. That's so that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But if it's a lie, I mean, you could literally just get like a sharpie and it. I guess, right, I mean, if you're.
Speaker 2: I guess she probably can't fucking draw a straight line.
Speaker 1: But did the pregnancy because it's been a long time since you and I have seen a pregnancy test. Did the pregnancy test these days do they say like yes or no instead of like with us? It was like a line like a COVID test, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was when I was pregnant. At Scholar, I had another pregnancy and we took the fancy time that says pregnant or not pregnant.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that would be harder to face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, big time, because it's like pregnant, like it's like almost like it's computerized. It's yeah. Yeah, but she can't. She can't afford that shit.
Speaker 1: No, no, she went up the dollar tree and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Whatever works, Yeah, that's fine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she says to her mom. She says, well, what's done is done. What do you want me to do? And the mom goes, you need to keep your mouth shut until you have a positive blood test from your doctor. And she goes, yeah, no, I'm gonna go right now tell him about the situation. I'm only And she's in her like torn up badass T shirt, looking like a full idiot.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think the tests are faith because you want to be one hundred percent sure before you told someone, especially someone who you're not with.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she's like, this is how we'll get him back because he's such a course it is, yeah, of.
Speaker 2: Course it is. That's why I wouldn't put her past her buy the freight faith pregnancy and then who has four positives and two negatives?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't make sense either. And then also I felt like she definitely could have used a shower. She looked like she smelled. She kind of always looks.
Speaker 2: The only time she looks like she doesn't smell was when she was thinking going to work.
Speaker 1: She looks nice, okay, So then she goes and hugs the kids and they're like, who are you? Okay? Bye? S Right, she goes over to jk's mom's house and she goes. He opens the doors and a hail of smoke with all the word art behind him, and she goes, we got an eche four positives, two negatives, and he goes, huh and pregnancy test dummy.
Speaker 2: He probably thought it was a drug test.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, knowing him, how did he even remember I took the drug test?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And he's like, bro, I can't believe this.
Speaker 2: Bro. Now wait a minute, I can't believe this, bro. But you guys have actively been trying to have a baby, and now that there's a possibility that there's a baby, now you can't believe it.
Speaker 1: They were literally doing like gymnastics and yeah, like like sperm uh yeah, swimmer.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like some kind of blue or something like that because firm sperm don't know where to go.
Speaker 1: Uh uh. You got to like hold the legs in the air. Yeah, and that's how most people do it. And so here's sperm have one job.
Speaker 2: They have one job. They know how to do it, they know how to do it.
Speaker 1: And then talking, Eddy goes, Brooke broke my trust when she lied about a job. It's a bunch of mixed emotions. What job do you have?
Speaker 2: Since I don't said why he would break up with her about losing her job, break up with her because she lied? But he's really laser because that's the sugar mama.
Speaker 1: I mean. So they go in the garage and he goes, I don't I can't even believe this. I don't even trust you. She goes, that's great because I don't trust you either, and he goes, bro you're just so hard on me, and he goes, we got to figure this out, because you know this is serious shit here, What am I supposed to do? Just walk in there and tell my mom that you're pregnant? And she goes, I don't know, you can handle it however you want to.
Speaker 2: But she she chose to go at the exact time that she knew Kathy and the stepdad would be home.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's like eight am. Looks like they're just waking up. So he goes in there as like, mom, stepdad whatever his name is, come to the living room and they go sit in their easy chairs. And I noticed that that so they've got their easy chairs and then they got the couch and then I noticed like another lazy boy that was like shove in a corner that like they had to move so Brooke and JK could have sex on the floor.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, that's I mean, that's where his bed is is on the floor.
Speaker 1: I guess so, and so he goes, oh, we got a situation. And when he tells them the situation, I looked, I thought both of them were gonna flip their lazy boys over backwards. They're both like whoa, I mean they are, It's funny.
Speaker 2: It's like they are like, this is total it's Basically they should have said God damn because that was the reaction that they gave. It's like, we told you to do one thing and you couldn't even fucking do that.
Speaker 1: And Mom goes and they're like, you couldn't even Like what's your reaction? And Mom goes, what do you want me to say? Yippie kaye, we're having a baby, And Brooke goes, well, that would be nice.
Speaker 2: You don't even know that you're There was no reason for them to even go in and tell these people that because they don't know if it's true or not.
Speaker 1: No, no, And the talking head Brooke goes, I mean, this is your baby having a baby. Why aren't you excited? Like we're already aware that we don't have it all figured out, Like don't you think your son will be a good dad? Already know I'm a damn good mother, So what's the problem?
Speaker 2: Girl? You haven't seen girls weeks. You are barely a mom at all. And like she has no sense of urgency to get back to her kids at all, Like she's living with Kathy, making meat loaf for Kathy instead of cookie for her kids at our own house.
Speaker 1: Who don't even know if she lives with her mom, or she lives with that.
Speaker 2: We don't money or what no.
Speaker 1: Mm mmm, so the step stepdad starts yelling at him at the top of his eyes. I told you don't get that girl pregnant. You can't afford it. Don't come to us for money. We done told you, you stupid bulla yelling at it. Mm mmm, so we're talking head. Stepdad goes, this is the third time Jk's gotten out of prison, and this is the third time he hasn't learned anything while he's been in prison. And he says, and maybe this time he'll grow a brain cell to take care of a child. But I don't know. But I don't have time for this bullshit.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand why these guys get out of prison and the first thing on their mind is having a baby.
Speaker 1: And he was so like, Alex is the one that's gonna give me a baby. I gotta go with Alex because she's gonna give me a baby. Remember, m h, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like if I got out of prison, the last thing I would want to do is take care of a baby.
Speaker 1: He didn't have a job, he didn't have.
Speaker 2: A car. Here's a teeth. He has no Social Security card? Correct, he has no bed. He's an air mattress. The baby's gonna have a little, a little toddler size air mattress to go right next to his.
Speaker 1: It's the leap or bababy, so many things he doesn't have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants to. But I'll make a great dad. What are you and the baby gonna have in common? Gums? That's it because neither one of y'all are gonna have teeth?
Speaker 1: Like what, it's so bad?
Speaker 2: I wonder can he even read the baby a lullaby? I mean, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We have seen on social media that he did get some teeth, so.
Speaker 2: He maybe he got so much better.
Speaker 1: Maybe he got that job doing the hot shot and then got some teeth.
Speaker 2: Okay, good for him.
Speaker 1: Okay. So JK tells her I want to be there for my kid. I don't want to be a weekend daddy, and she goes, we'll have to figure it out. And the talking he said, you know, having a kid's a blessing, but if you think about it, we're not in a good spot to have a child.
Speaker 2: We've been everyone has been telling you this and trying. Yeah, now that it could be a possibility. It's since in like we shouldn't be having a kid. Y'all don't even get along. No, you don't even like each other. And then she may meet loaf with barbecue sauce. I've never seen someone mix barbecue sauce in the ground beef to make meatloaks.
Speaker 1: People normally put like ketchup in it, right, Uh.
Speaker 2: Not in this house.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never made a meat loaf normal I ever made. I think meat loaf is disgusting leaf. But I did have it, you know, when I was younger, you know, like my mom made it or whatever. I thought you put ketchup And no, I don't know though barbecue sounds going good? No, I mean when I make it, so you put bread crumbs in it.
Speaker 2: So I put bread crumbs in it. I put chopped up tomatoes in it, onion, onions, bacon, and then I get a tomato paste. And I have this secret. I can't tell you my secret mixture. I put in a tomato paste and then I put it on top of the meat loaf. Let it go back in cook a few more minutes, and it is magical.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, I trust you. I trust you. Anyway, she leaves. He's like, thanks for the news. Bye, we're gonna have a baby. Okay, bye, she leaves. We think, we think, yeah allegedly. Okay, let's move on to something real, sad and real dark. It's Bianca and Daniel. Okay, yeah, so Beyonca and Daniel. She's leaving fur balls f U R R B A L l Z.
Speaker 2: Well, where was the cat?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Maybe for maybe he was staying there to get groomed.
Speaker 2: Cats don't get groomed. They groomed themselves.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the cat was. That was a good question.
Speaker 2: She forgot her own cat, maybe.
Speaker 1: That's maybe that's why she went back in, because she got the call and went out, So maybe she went back in to get the cat. What was that cat's name? Sushi?
Speaker 2: Sushi yo. She left without the cat. She got in her car without that cat, which is probably the best thing for the cat.
Speaker 1: Maybe Sushi needs to be rehummed. So right, she's leaving for the ball. She gets a call from Daniel's PO and she's saying to the po, no, he's not speaking to me right now, So I don't know, I don't know. We were fine, but out of nowhere, it's been like a train wreck. I thought he had court today. He's supposed to come back, like I don't know. So she's talking to the PO, so she tells production he's not coming back and says, stop filming, stop filming. He takes off her mike because I get the goatpros out of my car. I don't want to film. He's not coming back. So we think what we said last week was he got detained because of that Walmart situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I ought the PO was calling her.
Speaker 1: I think that the PO couldn't find him, but the PO knew.
Speaker 2: The PO knew it he wasn't coming back cause THEO told her.
Speaker 1: I think the PO called to say he's in the other town in court. He's going to stay overnight at the hotel. Do you approve it since he's supposed to be coming back to your house. I think the PO had to get her to approve that it was okay that he wasn't coming I think that's what happened because she's in charge of him technically, so I don't no, guys, so black screen to death, you know, After speaking to producers, she agreed to film again, and so she's standing in the kitchen, so she calls him, but they're trying to act like he called her, because he's like, hey, I'm just calling to let you know. But she called him right, and he goes, yep, so I just wanted to let you know what was going on. I have to do eighty hours of community service and I have to pay a fifty dollars fine, which is pretty cheap, and you know, I'm just going to stay in a hotel here because I don't like to drive at night. And she goes okay, and he goes, wow, you sound like you have resting bitch face right now.
Speaker 2: And she did that's the only face she has.
Speaker 1: And she goes, well, your PO called me and he goes, oh really, and she goes yeah. She says, now she doesn't think it's safe for you in this living situation, and he goes, oh, h oh, hey, don't worry about that. I'm not going to dip out on you got to go. And she says, She'm not going to dip out, but I got to dip out. And she goes the PO called me and basically said that maybe I'm the problem, and she goes, I don't know he's being shady. He obviously wants to do what he wants to do and not come home. And she could tells production she goes, normally what I would do, I'd go out and get drunk, but I don't drink anymore, and she goes, he's in a place where he did a lot of his crimes, so maybe he just decided to stay there and have a fun night and go score some fentanyl or something, which is probably exactly what he did. Gisha, I mean, she's wrong, he's not rightly.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, but it could also be that he didn't want to draw back at night. And you know, I don't think that living with Bianca is the best thing for him.
Speaker 1: Either. Like I don't feel like I'm getting shot to her side, I am.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can see it from her perspective, but I don't think she's like a super positive person. I don't think she knows how to be a good support system other than I provide you with this apartment and i'd buy you stuff. I don't think she's equipped to be an emotional support person for someone like him at all. And here's the thing, he just doesn't like her, right.
Speaker 1: But I'm beginning to feel her side that I think he's sort of icing her out and I think he's doing a lot of shady shit. And the PO calling and talking to her is like, why are you calling me? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So I think that's what I didn't understand, Like why is the PO calling her?
Speaker 1: Because I think he can't get weird PO can't get in touch with him. I mean, I think he's doing shady shit and she's starting to realize it. And so I'm I listen. I never thought i'd be on her side here, but I think I'm on her side here. I do Okay, So he says, uh oh, yeah, you know I stayed Uh, I stayed out wherever he was last night. And god, I'm not looking forward to seeing Bianca. It's gonna get messy. She keeps calling me. She loves to just flood me with the messages. She's like the FBI and I don't and I don't like how she makes me feel. I want my space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that. Like, I think she she needs an emotional support pit, but unfortunately she left that pit at the This girl can't even take care of a cat, So how is she going to be there for another human being. Like I think she needs to be in her own therapy. I think she needs to go back home when she's got to support system, get herself together. This is not good for either of them. It's it's it's codependency. I think he's starting to feel that and it's way too much for him. That's not what he needs, and it.
Speaker 1: Makes her you know, he's lying, he's relapsing her. Yeahh So in the apartment, which I didn't realize they still hadn't even they'd only like put the bed together just then you just moved in. So she's like trying to unpack back boxes and trying to put a piece of furnite together, and she like breaks something and she's bleeding, and she's like, it'd be great if he was here, like and you have to imagine he's like, we're gonna get this apartment. We're going to do it all together, baby, and then like he leaves and she's stuck with like this empty room. You know, So, Harry, I don't care how mad I am as somebody. I'm not putting furniture together.
Speaker 2: A lot of it's just.
Speaker 1: I love to get furniture together. You know, not me.
Speaker 2: I know you like that shit now.
Speaker 1: So he talks to his buddy Gary and he's like, yeah, like, I'm back in town, but I don't want to go see Bianca because she's annoying, and so I'll just come meet you guys at the bar. And he goes, yeah, I know, you know, since I relapsed and everything, going to the bar is not good for me, but I'm just relieved. I want to spend time with my friends to celebrate. Now, this guy Gary, it says like his boss and co worker clearly knows he's sober, and it is like, let's get drinks, get a long island, ask tea, let's get drunk. Like, who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Nah, where's Gator or whatever is Skeeter or whatever his friend's name is.
Speaker 1: He was Gator, Gator Skeeter. So he explains to the buddies, Oh, you know, Bianca, she just needs a lot of attention, and I'm not going to give it to her because I need her to be an independent person. But she just will see it that way. She just will see that I'm trying to help her. Bro, you can't help anybody. You just got out of prison. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: They are two people that have you ever seen two people more wrong together? It's just bad?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, Brooke and JK are a good example of two people that are wrong together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, but these guys are equally as bad they are.
Speaker 1: And she he's like, oh, you know, she follows me on GPS and I was just like, fine, just do it, and the phones ringing and he's like, just Bianca. Let me tell you what. If I ever saw on TV my husband going just Mary Pain, I'd be like, we're getting a divorced. I don't care. It's been twenty five years. Don't talk about me that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's cool, especially like he knows why she's calling. She doesn't know where he.
Speaker 1: Is right and she now if she's tracking him, she could see he's at a bar.
Speaker 2: And that's not good.
Speaker 1: And so they're like, yeah, get her off your case, man, girl, get a hobby, get the waiter, where's a drink. I was like, these are not good friends.
Speaker 2: No, but she does needs to get a hobby, she needs to get a job. She's like, she's laser focused on just him. She's gonna herself.
Speaker 1: He's gonna work at footballs. No, she doesn't, Yeah she does. She needs to work at footballs.
Speaker 2: She needs to go work at hobby lobby. She does not need to give direction to anyone about something that's living.
Speaker 1: No, okay, she did like to make crafts, so hobby.
Speaker 2: Lobby might be a good bobby lobby is a good thing for her.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, let's move it on to Justine and Michael. So it's two years out of prison, good for him. So he's still talking about the salon barbershop situation and the wedding budget and whatever, and she storms out. So she's like horrible dants but like chaps over jeans. What was happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was bad. She has horrible, horrible taste.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes we see her in something that looks pretty good, but this, this was not it. All right, y'all, I know we talk about Justine's horrible taste, and okay, you know what Justine needs. She just needs quints, guys. Quints is affordable for everybody, and you can get these staple pieces for your closet. Summer is winding down and we've got fall coming up, you guys. I know she lives in Las Vegas, but I think Justine could go in and get some great pieces from Quints. I'm talking about sheep cashme or cotton sweaters, washable silk tops, class of dinim pants, Not those dinim pants she was wearing on the show, but some dinim pants that look incredible with a great on her. Come on, Justine, you gotta go use Quints, and you got to use my code when you go. Seriously, Quints only works as factories that use say, ethical, responsible manufacturing practices and premium fabrics and finishes. She won't look horrible standing in the parking lot fighting with Michael in those bad pants. She will have some excellent clothes from Quints. You guys, you can go over there.
Speaker 3: You could get luggage, you could get back because you could get adorable shoes and you don't have to wear terrible clothes. You can go shop at quin elevate your fall wardrobe essentials with Quints.
Speaker 1: Go to quins dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's q U I n ce dot com slash pink Shade. You get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quins dot com slash pink Shade. You guys, make sure to tell them we sent you, and please, you know, send it the code to Justine because she needs it.
Speaker 2: I have yet to see her in anything that looks good. And she just posted a picture yesterday on Instagram because they were at some quote unquote concert he was performing at.
Speaker 1: Oh uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's lost weight. But here we go a person has lost weight. It says, hey, I'm this size now, so I need to wear this and it does not look good at all.
Speaker 1: Right this, my mom says, just because it's zips doesn't mean it fits.
Speaker 2: And your mama, mommy Mary Paine, is quite correct than that. And someone made me life so heart. They're like, yeah, he's had a performance and there's like twenty three in a crowd, which means the majority of the crowd is his kids.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Okay, So she's talking to him outside, which, by the way, where they're standing in this parking lot. I'd be like, I'm not opening a barber shop here. This looks like a complete like Crackville.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: This is that is my situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not paying two hundred and fifty dollars for a haircut at this dump.
Speaker 1: No, maybe twenty five maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean, even if they fix the place up, it's still in a sketchy looking area.
Speaker 1: It totally is. There's like cars up on stilts in the front. So so she goes, like my neighbors, so she says, she says, look, I'll cut my wedding if it's something to do with the kids. But I'm not cutting my wedding for fucking Jay's barbershop, And which is a good point. So she's got a point, and he goes, but I can create more money and more opportunities, and then I can give you a million dollar wedding. And she goes, what the fuck are you talking about. You're psychotic. That's not even true. She goes, You make up new shit as you go along to cover up the other shit you're talking about. Yeah, I agree, and you're talking to Eddy goes, if I was running the streets, I could have paid for this wedding in cash right now, Okay, but you're not, so quit showing those pictures of you with your lip up and you're throwing money in there because.
Speaker 2: And we're still wondering how he's getting money, Like there's like on Reddit people are like, he's still in the business.
Speaker 1: You think, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what I think, it's just the math is not mapping at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you talk to him recently, so why didn't.
Speaker 2: Ask, Hey, are you selling fitting all again?
Speaker 1: How that all business? I can use some No, No, I don't. I don't think he yet. I really don't. I really really don't. I don't know these people. I've interviewed him one time as well, but I don't know them. You don't know them, We don't know them. I'm just saying they get money from the show. No, I mean not a time, but they get some. Then they get a club, appearances and stuff based on like come see you know, so they do get they do a lot of those. Yeah so, and then if they have that car business and it's lucrative, yeah you know. So she says to him, She goes, I back you up with everything you want to do, even if I don't believe in it, I back you up. And this is just like insulting to you know, to say to postpone it. And if you if you only and you only postpone, postpone things that have to do with me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I can believe that.
Speaker 1: And then she goes and I'm not even ready to get married. They're already married. I'm not even ready to get married unless you get back on the page with me. And he goes, well, I don't want to have a wedding with you until you call your family, and she like looks down like she wasn't expecting that, because you know, grost Of, this is like they've decided whe they're going to fight about. And he goes hash it out with your mom or your fucked up family or whatever, and you figure it out and then I'll give you a wedding.
Speaker 2: Now, come on. Now, that had nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 1: And the reason the mom doesn't like her is because of you.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she didn't like her all that little that's might, but this just made it a little bit worse. And from my interview, she said, we're gonna see her dad this season.
Speaker 1: Who even knew she had a dad?
Speaker 2: So well, I remember the remember the sperm conversation we had earlier in the podcast, like, sperm have one job and they know how to do it. Well, the sperm comes from the daddy.
Speaker 1: Well, I just know we had a dad that we'd ever met, because we never heard about the dad. No, okay. Then she calls him a MoMA's and he got mad about being called him MoMA's boy. So what he is, well seen it.
Speaker 2: He is a total mama's boy.
Speaker 1: So they're talking to Eddie goes she's got displaced to anger because of her bad relationship with her family, and they're talking head she goes, I have no everything is fifty cents and every dollar I've helped with, but I've got no control over what we do with our money that I help make. And then she writs a sign okay, which was kind of illegal to kick, like a street sign. I think you can get a ticket for that, Keisha, So you can, all right, so that's safe.
Speaker 2: You kicked something down this up there for safety, and you kicked it down. It belongs to the city, so you vandalize it. She could get a ticket for that, she could.
Speaker 1: That's the least of their concerns. So I agree. So they sleep in separate rooms and the next morning his mom was like, what's going on, and he says, oh, we had you know, we had a fight and I slept down here and mom goes, you all need counseling, especially Justine.
Speaker 2: No girl, your son so fentanyl. He was the fittinyl king of the North, all.
Speaker 1: These kids, and Justine is the one.
Speaker 2: Now, granted Justine does need therapy, his ass needs to be like getting the next appointment as well because they both need it. Yeah, who for one special?
Speaker 1: And then the talking to headies with his mom and she was like Justine and Michael, you know they have a crazy love and yes he's a mama's boy. He's like, so she comes down. Now. I couldn't quite make heads or tails of that robe because it's a black robe, but it had like a heart cut out in the back in the point of a robe to keep you cozy.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, but what if your.
Speaker 1: Back is all out down you're cold.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck is she again? Here's another situation which he's seen where we're saying, what the fuck is she wearing?
Speaker 1: Because I thought was that well. I was like, maybe it's like a like a flesh colored like a brown heart on the back, but then you could see your tattoo, so it wasn't. It was like her back was open.
Speaker 2: At first, I'm like, is that a dress? Then I'm like that's a goddamn what. She tries so hard and fails every single time. I wish I still had my boutique open, because I would send her a package.
Speaker 1: It's like, here you go, here's how you dress, yes, this is how you dress.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So she comes down and she was like, listen, I feel like everything that I want always have to put on hold. And he says, when if I ever told you know? And she says, whenever I ever told you know? She's we're partners and everything, and you bringing up my family was completely out of line. And then she tells us the relationship with my mom has always been hard, and we get some clips and she's like, I've learned how to accept how it is. And then they kind of go back and forth and she's like, if you would have come upstairs, you would have tried to be on me, and if I would have said no, then you would have turned over, and and she goes, it's just better you fluffed your pillow down here and I didn't try to come and get you.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Yeah, all right, Oh those.
Speaker 1: Two Latitia and Keith. Okay, what mush mouth?
Speaker 2: He sounds like he has a Popeye's biscuit in his mouth every time he talks. Yeah, and then he has a case of dry throat mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if he has stayed on the clean and straight and narrow like. I don't know what's happening with him. We just know what's happening with her. She posted yesterday a picture of herself that was kind of ai ish and she's like walking with the briefcase and it's like paragraphs about how she's a boss and she's going to rise like a phoenix and she may have had problems that you know, she's an entrepreneur in a business land. I was like, oh, her body looks good in that picture.
Speaker 2: So there's that. Well, did you see the thing I sent you that Monique? Monique from Monique and Dereck. She said what she was like they were out together, right, No Monique and Leticia.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So Monique says she left her boots and Letitia's car is the Laticia or Letician? I should Why do I do this every week?
Speaker 1: I don't know because we never hear anybody say her name.
Speaker 2: We only exactly that's part of it. Yeah, So she says she Monique left her boots in her car, but Monique went to go look for her push she said, where the fuck are my boots at? Like, where did I leave them? So she texts Letitia and says, hey, did I leave my boots in your car? I'm just like, no, girl, No, She goes, why Thanksgiving? This bitch post a picture and she's got on my boots. I'm gonna choke. I'm like, don't you know what, I totally will believe it.
Speaker 1: She's a thief. Wow, she is a at least if you gonna steal, don't post pictures of them now.
Speaker 2: She don't care.
Speaker 1: Put your feet off in the pictures and nobody can see. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thanksgivid, I'm look at her.
Speaker 1: Godd Okay, he's the worst, all right. So we start off when three days until Halfway House release and Let'sia goes to see Arthur the lawyer. I love this guy. I love this guy, and she brings her father in law doc and so she explains about what's happened d CFS and Illinois has taken custody of Keith's son Tomorrow from the Madamary. Keith has three kids, and so Damori who's fifteen, got picked up for alleged neglect, so probably somebody at the school reported something and put into foster care. But Doc Keith's dad has custody of him now, So in my mind, I'm like, good, okay.
Speaker 2: Doc, you have you've got access to the kid. Yeah, they're not ready to bring another kid into their household anyway, so I think it's good that he stay with Doc.
Speaker 1: And Docnita yeah Anita, yeah, so huh yeah that was her name. So so Doc says that I've got custody of him now, and he goes, I'm not seeking guardianship because I hope that Keith will be able to take custody of him. And there's like, well, has Keith even in touch with this kid? I mean, has Keith been in prison for like eleven years?
Speaker 2: Eleven years?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this kid's fifteen four, Yeah, so he doesn't know his dad. He goes, yeah, he's been to see his dad. They've been in touch, and Doc says, yeah, they need to build their bond back up. They need to get to know each other again, of course, and Lit she just says, I'm in touch with the mother and I had custody signed over to me, and he goes, Okay, so you went to court and had that signed by a judge And she goes, no, no, no, I had the document notarized.
Speaker 2: But this is the big boss being. She doesn't know you need to trust your money with and do your taxes and all this, and she doesn't know any better.
Speaker 1: She went over to the packing ship and had somebody, I mean.
Speaker 2: Who cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she goes, but the problem is that I'm not technically considered a stepmother since we got married when he was in jail, and it was like after he had the child or something. And Arthur goes, listen, the law, you know, it doesn't matter that you had a document utterized, Like who cares? Arthur says, the law is written solely for the best interest of the child, and just because you might be a good mom doesn't change the fact that something bad could happen, and it's whether the judge feels safe putting the child in the situation. And it's very complex. So Littie, she goes, you know what, I'm also wondering because I've got this criminal case pending against me in Iowa, and I wonder if that will have any weight on whether or not Keith can get custody of his son, and the talking help. It doesn't help, and she says she reminds us she's dealing with the theft charge with her client and her tax and accounting business. But she'll prevail. Ye didn't She didn't prevail.
Speaker 2: She didn't prevail. No.
Speaker 1: Arthur says, look, no, not really. It's Keith's circumstance has more to do it than somebody he's living with have ing a financial situation. And Doc says, but will it affect him getting custody of a son since he's been in prison for over a decade And Arthur goes, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely. Are you guys stupid? Like yeah, and he goes, it's more like the why he went to prison. Doc says his record's not bad, just drugs.
Speaker 2: When he said that, what I was like, Okay, just collectively, all these people are fucking stupid and don't need to be in charge of a kid. It's not that bad.
Speaker 1: It's just drugs. It's just drugs. Now, let's also remember what I told you. A couple of weeks ago, Keith had a couple of violent episodes in prison that added time to his sentence.
Speaker 2: But that record's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's not bad in her Okay, it's not bad. It's just drugs. And also he I think he attacked like a prison guard and had like a fight with an inmate to include like bodily harm with a weapon, and he got like months added onto his sentence. So Arthur goes, listen, when they're drugs in the home, that leads to other things like violence, police could be raiding your home. And even if he is trying to turn his world around, he's not going to be that person day one. And the judge is going to say he's not that person on day one, right.
Speaker 2: Which makes perfect sense too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I thought Arthur's given him tough love here, and I like it he is. Leticia goes well, he loves his kids, of course, and he's eager to get custody of his son. And Arthur goes, well, I appreciate that, but his son would not be in this predicament of being placed in foster care had he not been in prison.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget the fact that Keith still isn't even home yet, he's still in a halfway house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he says, you know, remember Keith wasn't there when his son needed him. Yeah, he was incarcerated in the eyes of the judge. Where were you when they're not home with your child?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay. Now we're in Letitia's house, which could use a cleaning, and always she's talking to her little cute daughter, Jakira, and she called she calls her what does she called her?
Speaker 2: Kira?
Speaker 1: Here she goes, Kira, Kira? Okay, she got a Kira. She's so cute. And she says, Dad's coming home. All right, we're gonna make this cake or whatever. And she goes, Now, remember when dad comes home and she says, he's the boss of the house. He could tell me what my chores are. I was like, what, why is all of a sudden he the boss of that?
Speaker 2: What he hasn't paid not one bill? Is he doesn't even know where anything is. Soon as he walks in the door, he will have to ask someone where's my bedroom at? Where's the restroom at? He has no nothing. He doesn't even know the layer of the what is it the lay of the land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna be like, hey, I need some extra soap. Can somebody tell me where I can find that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's gonna be telling people what to do. I think not.
Speaker 1: And so she goes, well, I'm so excited for dad to come home. He could take me to dinner and on vacations and we'll really get to know each other. She's so cute and it's heartbreaking. Yes, So then she asked about the sister narahs. She calls Nana and she goes, does Narah know the dad's coming home for good? And then she goes, yeah, but you know he's not her dad, but yeah, she knows. And she goes, well, he's not her real dad, but he's my real dad. And she goes, well, yeah, but he's not your biological dad. And she goes, what, Like this child had no idea that this man is not her biological dad. She's like, I'm finding this out on camera.
Speaker 2: What this is so ridiculous, Like why why did she have this child thinking this man was like her biological dad? Why has she not had a conversation with the with this little girl, like this is it but it just doesn't make sense. It is so letitia, it's so excusing like this and then just and then explain it to her shortly and like it's no, big damn deal.
Speaker 1: She goes, no, no, no, he's not your biological dad. And then let's just she says, Look, she started calling him dad on her own, and once we got engaged, she chose him, he chose her. He's her dad, she says to him. She says to her, she goes, he's the one that take care, takes care of you and loves you. So he's your dad.
Speaker 2: And she's like, okay, but I haven't like what he's doing all these things. Well he's not here, he does not have a job, but he is the father figure behind bars that just does it. And when she first started calling him dad, that's when her mom should have stepped in and told her this is not your dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could call him dad and this is not your dad, but this is not your actual dad. So yeah, she says, Look, it's just been us girls for a while. Now there's gonna be boys here. Your dad's gonna move in. And to bonus brothers, who's the other brother? What?
Speaker 2: I didn't know the other brother was going to be moving in until she said that.
Speaker 1: And how old is that kid?
Speaker 2: Because there's three kids, said he has I think it's two boys.
Speaker 1: And a girl, right right, that's what the pictures look like. Yeah. So sweet little Kira is like, that's great. They can help you with the chores. Just look at this house. Oh my god. So yeh and the talking head, you know, she's like, I'm She's just like, I'm so excited about all this, you know, blending the families and everything. But you know, Naryah, she's not into all that. She's a teenager. She's like, I do not know this, man, I do not care.
Speaker 2: She's got yeah for her and thank god she has an active dad in her life too. Yeah, because she has a huge difference.
Speaker 1: She doesn't smile on camera, she don't look at the g She's like, I do not want to be involved in this bullshit. I'm sixteen. This shit is embarrassing, you know. And I'm not even sure she likes her mom all that much. No, she's like, can I live with dad? This is getting crazy? Yeah. So she drops the kids off at school and you know they're probably two, because that's what we saw.
Speaker 2: I always are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in a pink rabbit fur coat and driving to Mercedes for some reason.
Speaker 2: Well, she's had that same car each season that she's been okay, Well that's good.
Speaker 1: It's not like a new one. Yeah, okay, that's good. So she goes and picks them up and she's like, oh, you look good. And they're going to go meet some family for lunch or something. So now we meet the stepmom, Beanita, and she said, Keith is my stepson that I've raised. And she says, you know, it's been been very disappointing with him, and we want a better life for him. It's a goal stay out of jail. She seems completely normal, Banita. So she sits down to talk to him and says, you know, now you're home, like you've got a responsibility. All the nieces and the nephews are looking up to you, and you've got to show them a better way. And he says, that's my goal. I want to hope that they can learn from my mistakes. And he says, you know, I hope I can show people my struggles and show that if I can change, anyone can change. And then talking, Eddy says, we have a long history in our family of losing people to the system. It's normal to see people go in and out, and my brother's currently in for thirteen years. My dad has also been incarcerated, and he says, and I noticed that once things will start to get good, other things pop up, like and he looks over and this is a talking to politician. He looks over at her. He goes, it was like a couple of weeks before I came home. The situation happened with tomorrow, and we're doing everything we can to get him and right, he tells her. He tells Benita, we're going to court tomorrow and try to get custody of my son. And he goes, it feels good to be doing things the right way because he's been in that halfway house for a while. Right, And he says, getting custody of my son is my number one priority. Like we need a stable household. Well, then you shouldn't living with pliticia.
Speaker 2: I mean no, that is most of It's not even a clean household. There's no stability there. No one actually has a job.
Speaker 1: It's just well, I mean, well, you know who does have a job is Narah. She's got a job.
Speaker 2: She does have a job. Thank God for Naryah, the most a person in the family.
Speaker 1: That poor girl.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to Saria and Troy this is the first time we see them, and I was like, are my ears ready?
Speaker 2: Are my ears prepared for all the screaming that I know is about to happen, because all they do is scream and yell at each other.
Speaker 1: We didn't have any screaming on this episode. We did it surprisingly, but when Karen gets involved, they'll be screaming. Seven months out of prison, they got a new a new place, a new house. They got a giant word art above the door that says beyond blessed. Okay mm hm Isael is eleven. He's helping decorate for Christmas. He's got a lot more personality this season.
Speaker 2: So oh he he's a talker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm not as worried about him as I was because he was very quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We see that Troy proposed again at the church and he has started a business waxing and buffing floors. And they're good with money now because whatever the fuck they were doing before he was baked off, so they were smoking weed all the way to work. I think that maybe they seem good now because her Cairon says like entrepreneur always and executive director or whatever and substitute teacher. So at the very least. Maybe she's going in and like being a substitute teacher. She's getting a little they're both getting a little money.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: Good, So she says. He talks about his business that he started, and she says, we split rent. Now they've got this you know, lake house property that with lots of space for the kids. And when the baby Toroy comes and she says, I really feel like an adult now she seems more clear. He seems more clear.
Speaker 2: That's good. Okay, We're only two minutes in.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying. They both don't look baked out of their minds.
Speaker 2: No, they don't look high. You know, You're absolutely right, they don't. They don't seem high.
Speaker 1: So they talk about, you know, what they want for Christmas, and Isaiah's like, I hope our family and like Dad's family can be together. He's like, everything is our family. He's like okay, and he says, I really just want to see my sister. I haven't seen her in a while. Let me get some clips of that talking to head. He says, everyone on Zaria's side of the family loves me, but not so much on my side of the family, loving her and she wonder why. She goes, yeah, my main issue is with Karen, and get a lot of clips of Karen okay, and Doria says, yeah, she's cut off. We're not talking to her anymore. And we see Karen just calling over and over and over. She's like rolling a joint from Buffalo when I'm trying to call my son Hurmer and she's saying to him, I need to talk to you about something private, and he goes, don't call me, mom, and she's like, He's like, She's like, I need to talk to you about something private, not from of Zoia. He goes, Mom, like literally, I'm filming, like quit, you know, and she's like, I screw you, you know, Karen okay. So now we find out that Yanna, the baby mama, won't let baby Troy come and spend any time with them together because of what she saw last season and has to be just him spending time with Troy together. And he goes, but that doesn't work because I have a family and she needs to spend time like I mean, they are married, you know, right right, all right? Now, Troy's sister Jackie calls and she's like, Troy, there's an emergency. You need to come home. Our brother Vaughn is out of control. I'm really shaking up. He calls me constantly. And maybe if you come as the older brother, he'll listen to you more, right, And the talking head Troy says, my little brother Vaughn is twenty six, and I don't want him to end up like me. I don't want him to be in and out of prison for his whole youth. This is very, very heavy and very sad.
Speaker 2: It is very h and he's just seven months out himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wearing a real bad bonnet situation on his head.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, I forgot to mention Keith's hair, So somebody reached out and said, that's definitely all his hair. He definitely grew it out in prison and they're twisting it whatever. But Keisha, that picture I sent you at the back of his head, those heavy pieces hanging on those little strings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the picture you sent me, he's got hair added in to make the big twist.
Speaker 1: Okay, because he's got those mighty little pieces hanging and those huge heavy pieces hanging down.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of scalp that's being shown like he has some thinning of the hair.
Speaker 1: He needs to start over.
Speaker 2: Just get a nice haircut. Yeah, he's have to shave it all off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that is heavy and it's pulling all his hair out.
Speaker 2: He's pulling it and to me, it doesn't even look cute. That shit from the the other night was not cute. I don't.
Speaker 1: I like the long twist. I like it like that, but it's because it's so.
Speaker 2: So much like you say, is a scalp.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, soch ye yeah yeah yeah, Okay, I forgot to mention that, okay, So all right, So he tells his sister on the phone. He goes, I deserve to have my first Christmas out here with my family, and she goes, I understand that you do, but you've been gone for seven years, so who's been doing it all? We lost our brother? Like, who's been doing all this while you've been gone? It's me? And she goes, and I understand, this is your first Christmas, but this is a crisis with your brother and I need you home.
Speaker 2: That's to Missa. She's had to deal with Karen.
Speaker 1: Too, God knows so and the talking head he goes, on the one hand, it's my first Christmas, but on the other hand, I need to go there and be there for my little brother. But I know my wife is not gonna be happy if I got a buffalo. Oh boy, this is not being explained. Is it December second or December twenty fourth?
Speaker 2: We have no idea. Now, it could be like a week before Chris. It could just be December.
Speaker 1: I understand they're decorating. I don't think they're decorating the night before Christmas, so I don't think it's like that. I think it is a couple of weeks before Christmas and he needs to go take care of it. He's gonna be back for Christmas, yes, because I think if it was literally like December twenty third, she would have flipped down more.
Speaker 2: I agree, And I'm like, no, you this can wait too after Christmas.
Speaker 1: Well not if the brother is like in real crisis and they don't know where he is.
Speaker 2: But we don't even know what the real crisis is.
Speaker 1: Well that's true. Yeah, yeah, So Tory tells us like, I've been trying to call my brother. He won't answer me. And you know, my brother feels like I wasn't there for him when we were growing up, but my mom had us separated I lived with one aunt and he lived with another aunt. This is heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: This is bad. She just had her kids everywhere.
Speaker 1: And he so he gets his bags and he's going in the kitchen. He goes, I gotta go to Buffalo and take care of business. Now that's not cool. You got to explain something. He had a lot of bags back he did.
Speaker 2: He had like a rolling luggage, a big bag, and another bag. Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And so she goes, wait, are you going to see baby Troy? And he goes, I'm hoping I'm gonna get to see her while I'm there. And she goes, but if you're gonna go see her, I want to come to so I could see her. And also I really need to talk to Yanna, like we got to get this worked out. And also, Keisha, who made them these matching hats?
Speaker 2: Why does she keep wearing these damn strawberry shortcake knitted bonnets on her head?
Speaker 1: He's got a.
Speaker 2: Should.
Speaker 1: Somebody got three colors at the yarn store and made two hats to match. Who made these hats?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they most definitely were not ordered off of Etsy, Like, no, somebody made them down the street. Who did this for them, and apparently because they were them last season as well, they this is like their thing.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. I think Isael made the hats. I think Aziel is taken up knitting and he made the hats, and they have to wear them because the kid made them.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. Of course, of course, yeah, but they didn't have to wear them on camera.
Speaker 1: Also, I noticed, so she has she has my same pink Stanley cup. This is not it, it's in the wash. But she has my same pink Stanley cup, which is pink with orange letters on. It's my favorite one. But she had a mini Stanley cup on top of her Stanley.
Speaker 2: I've seen those.
Speaker 1: Look the little it's it's to protect the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the shape of a Stanley cup.
Speaker 1: This is my Lipsy's that's to make your lips not ring. Tell me that she she had a little Minnie Stanley cup, and I just was like, I just all I can think about is Kimberly and Katie, because that's like our big thing is that Katie especially makes fun of the Stanley cups so bad, and so I'm for Christmas, I sent them each a Stanley cup with Minnie Stanley cups and all stupid accessories that hang off everywhere, like hold your keys, you can hold your lunch on top, like you can make it a purse. Jesus, It's ridiculous. So anyway, I thought it was funny. It made me think about maybe she's got a personality there that we just haven't seen. Okay, so she goes, how long are you gonna be gone? And he goes, I don't know, like two days. I was like, well, you got enough luggage for a month. Yeah, And so they start, you know, arguing about it, and he's like, just be supportive and she's like, I'm trying to be supportive, and then they fight whatever and he's like, I said what I said, Like he's needy Lee because I said what I said, yeah, and he goes, I'm coming right back, and she goes, what I'm upset about is you're not including me, and he goes, I don't want to include you in this bullshit when I don't even know what's going on there. I got to get there and see what's happening. And then she's like, you're just running, You're always running, and he goes and cries in the bedroom. It's really sad.
Speaker 2: It's a lot on him, like a lot on him to be a very emotional person, like we've seen him cry, Yes, a lot. I just feel like he doesn't get peace anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking to Eddie. He says, there's a lot of hurt in Buffalo. I lost a lot of people when I was incarcerated. I lost my grandma, I lost my granddad, I lost my father and my mom and I don't get along, and I know I have to deal with all these past traumas so we can move forward, which is all true.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he comes out and he goes, I'm trying so hard to be there for everybody, and that's my problem, that's my nature. I'm trying to help everybody, and I have to go there and I have to check on my brother. Yes, And she's all like, walk out, it's fine, you better hope you could get back in whatever. And then she's like.
Speaker 2: Try no, she like raises up the window and yells at me.
Speaker 1: So on the talking Dad, she says, I do have to have a conversation with him about something else, and I don't have any idea how he's going to react, is she pregnant?
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: She's pregnant, Okay, I wasn't sure. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: She's been trying to hope at Billy for months.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's get on to let's finish up with Will and Courtney.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I hope Will has made the best decision of his life to drop this dumb dumb I hope, but I don't know. I don't follow them either. So, looking open eyed and alert in a diary cam, she's at a new halfway house and she's like, I'm not feeling great. I don't like this place so much. Fighting with Will. I've got no privacy here, girl, you're in a halfway house. She says, yeah, no privacy, not in an apartment, and she goes, so, I'm just going to take my laundry to my friend's house. So we see the friend's house. Of course, it's stupid, this stupid guy who maybe his wife is at work.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's so many questions revolving around Mark that we need answers to, we really do.
Speaker 1: So she goes outside and calls Will and he's like, oh, what are you doing. I haven't heard from you in days, and she's like, oh my god, a new job and I'm just like working and I've been moving. Gone, you let me here all alone. I don't even have a car. I'm just reallying there. Wait, no, you were stuck there, like you leave you stranded. The law told you you couldn't leave with them, and then you fucked up and now you can't move to be with him. It's your fault.
Speaker 2: And she just keeps blaming him for every single thing that has gone wrong in her life.
Speaker 1: This is a person in active addition addiction. This is not a person that has taken any responsibility for their own actions.
Speaker 2: She's exhausting. She's exhausting. She's exhausting to watch. So I can't even imagine how Will feels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he goes, well, I can't drop everything good to Portland every time you go to jail, And he goes. But that doesn't mean you can't just be in touch with me for days at a time. It's really not acceptable. It's nice.
Speaker 2: She says, you're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna support me, then you deserve to not be talked to for a few days. Now. She's playing her card here, which she thinks is I'm a hot girl and every guy will do what they want. But he's not playing this game and she's not that hot. She's not that hot. And he goes, well, do you want to be a single person because you're behaving like a single person. You should just be a single person. And she's like, oh my god, you don't even try to. So he goes on and goes, this is not how married people act. You keep going to jail, you don't call me for days on end, and now there's this Mark guy who's helping you.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So she goes, so you're mad because somebody else is helping me, Like, what the fuck did you think I was gonna do? And he goes, not jail, not hook up with a sugar daddy, stay out of jail. And she goes ask you for money the other day and you got.
Speaker 2: Mad at me, Well because the last time he gave you money, you bought drugs with it.
Speaker 1: And he goes, if you have a job, then why are you so stressed about me giving you money? And she goes, I just started working. I don't let a media so L O L. She got a job at a body shop because she has experienced flipping cars.
Speaker 2: I mean, use your experience. I mean I the good job. I mean she did something's smart.
Speaker 1: I liked how she goes. The people that I'm working for, you know, believe in second chances, and they didn't care that I had grand theft auto charge of stealing cars. They're gonna let me work with these gps.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're really taking a chance because that bitch. At any given moment, she say I'm all change is done and take off in that car. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And so she goes, will promise me one thousand dollars a month? He's only sent me three hundred dollars, and if he doesn't give me money, somebody else will. Okay, look what you did with the three hundred right exactly. You immediately got what you get. Ghb she got me get great drug. So he says, first of all, you're not even denying this guy marks your sugar daddy, And she goes, you're saying sugar daddy, I'm saying friend. And she laughs and she goes, you're just jealous because he's here helping me and you're not. And he's like, no, uh huh. So we'm talking. Daddy goes, yeah, between like spending money on her in prison and buying her ring and all the wedding and all these things. I've probably spent fifteen to twenty thousand dollars. So I decided when I left there, I'm just not going to give her any money. And he goes, and since she got arrested for GHB, that was the right choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is finally coming to his senses. God, I didn't think he would, but he really Well, let's see what he does next week. But so far, it looks like he's on the right track.
Speaker 1: And by the way, like when we first saw him in the first couple of episodes, he looks so good and then he wore that tracksuit and now he's like in a tank top and it's like, bro cover up.
Speaker 2: So Rose looks like he's been through it.
Speaker 1: He really does, He really really does. He could just he needs a Caribbean vacation. He needs a little sunshine.
Speaker 2: He needs most definitely needs the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and we're together Vampire Island.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know, he you know, and we forget that he has his own sobriety that he has to deal with as.
Speaker 1: Right, so will Yeah, good point. So he goes, I just go date Mark. And she goes, I don't want to date Mark, and she goes, why do you keep talking to me? She goes, why do you keep talking to me about him being his sugar daddy? And he goes, well, he clearly wants to fuck you, and he's spending money on you. He's like, I don't even know this guy or what he looks like, and I can tell you right, but I know yeah, and she goes, I mean he clearly wants to fuck me. I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't want to fuck me?
Speaker 2: A lot of guys.
Speaker 1: Now I think she's doing all this because Mark has come outside and she's trying to show off, but we're not.
Speaker 2: Seeing it yet most definitely yep. So they go back and.
Speaker 1: Forth and she goes, you're making me feel like shit and he goes, girl, He goes, I care about you and I want you to not fuck up anymore. Like who's there? Who are you with? And she goes, I'm alone? What do you mean? And Mark goes, it doesn't matter who you're with. So of course, I mean, of course.
Speaker 2: Mark wanted Will to know that she was there with him, because she was given the impression that possibly she was at a female friend's house doing her life at least, so that's what she wanted Will to think.
Speaker 1: So he goes, hey, I'm not asking you to be perfect. I'm just asking you to stay out of jail for a couple of weeks. Yeah, and she goes, you just don't even understand the strum balls. I'm adjusting to life house out of prison, and you're just not even encouraging me and the at all. And I've got real life problems and all you do is bitch at me and tell me what I'm doing wrong. And what did you expect when you found a girlfriend in prison Martha Stewart?
Speaker 2: Okay, well she had a point there.
Speaker 1: Well Mark thought that was real funny. So she's now that's what I'm saying now she's trying to show off, right, So she goes, you're the one who signed up for this shit. He goes, well, not anymore, and she goes, hey, I know what I did. I fucked up. Okay, like I fucked up one time, and you're bouncing and it was though, and he goes, you're not a wife. We have to break up. And in the talking hits, she goes, Will just nags me so much. She just has so much stress in my life.
Speaker 2: He does not you bring all the stress to you herself. He has made it so you could have a really cozy life if you would just behave.
Speaker 1: Then de Lulu, de lulu. So she cries to Mark and in his apartment he takes down her photos and throws them in the trash. And she was like, he didn't even give me a chance. And I love him and I want to be with him over everything else. And then we see Mark walk in this bedroom and lays down on the bed to console her, and he says, you're more of a woman than I could ever imagine. You have so much ability and life ahead of you. You're gonna be okay, girl. He like kisses, oh gross, and she's like, thanks for the pep talk Mark. So outside they ask him are you and Courtney intimate? He's like, I mean, I mean you let me tell the truth. I mean, I mean, look at all this. Of course, who wouldn't want this, wouldn't get it with Mark?
Speaker 2: And I think she's probably given him a hand job at most.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because he's like he insinuates, yes, they've had their fun and they've been intimate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's touched it, but I don't think she's had sex with him.
Speaker 1: I think she's touched it for three hundred dollars or a little GHB. And he goes, Will's in Sacramento, I'm here in Portland. Yeah. So then we go to her in a talking head and she's not quite as clear eyed as before.
Speaker 2: Nope, she's not give her a break, and they shouldn't have given her a break. Huh huh.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't have said you could go take a smoke break because I don't know what she does. And they ask her, are you like intimate with Mark? And she goes, I mean, yeah, he's into me, but no, like that'll never happen, with her eyes like rolling back in her head.
Speaker 2: So I think she means, as far as he's not gonna actually fuck her, but she'll do everything else.
Speaker 1: I think she's like, I'll let him touch my boobs if he'll give me some money, yeah, and let me do my laundry.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Next time. On Life After Luck lock luck Up, Oh my god, Life after lock Up, Look up a lie, Troy talks to his mom Karen and was like, she's my wife and you're my mother, And she said, you tell your bitch to choose her words. I'm Karen.
Speaker 2: I wonder she still have that potline black heron.
Speaker 1: That shit is so funny, Keisha, it is. She created a potline called black Karen black Hairen.
Speaker 2: I think it's delirious.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a play on so many things.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Keana is bringing those cupcakes to the party of the kid, then she's not allowed to go to the party. And Wig, I mean we're just calling her wig now right Wig? And Wig is like who invited her into Mondrac is like, I just got out of prison. We don't need any more police. So I think what happened is Keanu showed up to the birthday party and Weid called the police on her and said she is not welcome. That's what I think happened.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 1: And then Demodrack's like, I just got out of prison, Like, I can't have the police come to my house at all.
Speaker 2: I'll go back, No, because he'll go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Will talks to a lawyer who says, like, I think he's trying to get the marriage in and he says, you have to. Is there any fraud you can prove there's something about her you didn't know. And then we see Courtney kissing a girl in the car and say and says, I forgot we were recording.
Speaker 2: She's just a little dirty bird, she really is.
Speaker 1: Just hopefully Will's going to get this annuld and go on and live his house.
Speaker 2: I mean I root for Will. I mean he gave you the ITX when he kept talking about all the bondage stuff a little bit, but other than that.
Speaker 1: But I think she was encouraging that. Don't you think she.
Speaker 2: Liked it too? She says she enjoyed it. So if we could get him a little bit of sun, some iron tablets and a good haircut, and he never wears that tracksuit again.
Speaker 1: He's a good catch. I think he is a catch. Then we see Daniel in the car with Bianca and he says, I'm gonna jump out of this car and she goes, you're gonna jump out of the car. She goes, you're gonna jump out of the car. He goes, I don't want to be in the car with you, And I think he jumps out of the car. Do you know how.
Speaker 2: Dadly you don't want to be around someone to jump out of a car. That's bad. What's our producer James jumped out of a car with me.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to be around you that bad? I mean, granted, maybe not push him.
Speaker 2: So I didn't push him. Granted he's not thug enough to have done it while I was actually moving. He waited till he got to a red light and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh god. Okay, and then Brooke, I guess she's threatening Alex or is it Bonnie? But she hits her? I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Shit, I think it's Alex.
Speaker 1: Well, she fucking hit that girl. And by the way, she's wearing a decent outfit. She is wearing like a tight top tucked into some jeans like, Okay, she's not wearing a size triple XL T shirt and shorts like she's in a fitted outfit that looks good.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't slop a hole, you need to look good while you do it, and you're clothing to be tight so they can't grab onto anything to play in alley. Yeah she I guess she's not that guy, damn dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I couldn't tell if it was Alex or bonniecause they kind of look alike.
Speaker 2: I thought he looked like he was Alex.
Speaker 1: Either way. She's like in my family, we knowing words mean hits or some dumb shit. Somebody's gonna rip that lip ring right out of her lips.
Speaker 2: She made Texas look so she really does. She really fucking does.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys, this is your episode. But I want to tell you, guys, if you like hearing Kisha and I talk about prisoners, We've got some new prisoners for you. Okay, I should have eleven gess at the top. This Thursday is a new show. August twenty first is a new show called Family lock Up. It's on A and E ten pm Eastern Time. That's A nine pm for Yu Kisha in the Central time zone. So A and E ten pm, set your DVR, whatever you have to do, because Keisha and are going to cover this show. It comes on Thursday nights. We're going to be covering it on Fridays on this feed right here on the free feed. It's called Family lock Up. It's by the production team that does sixty days in and it's ten families and it's going to be ten episodes. And what it is is there's somebody in prison and a family member comes in for two days and they do like therapy and the family member can see what they're dealing with in prison. But also then then they can decide if they want to be in that person's life when they get out. It's not going to be as lighthearted and funny as this show.
Speaker 2: Well we will make it funny.
Speaker 1: I'll make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It also is gonna be gonna be deep and dark. But that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna test our skills a little bit more. Well, we can do it because we are versatile.
Speaker 1: That is true. That is true. We are so guys, you're getting mugshot Monday, and you're gonna get fellon Friday.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it.
Speaker 1: We love to talk about prisoners. Yeah, anyway, guys, that's just for you because we love you and you're welcome. Everybody. Make sure you're following Kisha and listening to her amazing podcast, The liber Aligne with Keisha, and please make sure you're following me over on the Instagram at Pink Shade Pod. I've got a couple of notes here of some very funny things that I might put up from this episode and Kisha, I'll see you for our next episode on Friday. Also, guys, Kisha and I are talking about match Be Abroad on the ten dollars level of prime and also where are you in your life if you're not watching Love Is Blind?
Speaker 2: UK.
Speaker 1: Kisha and I are also covering that it's good.
Speaker 2: It's really, really, really good and each episode just gets better.
Speaker 1: This next drop that's coming out five through eight, Minds are gonna be blown. Minds are gonna be blown. We can't wait for the reunion. Here's all we'll tell you about episodes five through eight that are coming out Wednesday. Some people are getting what they deserve. Okay, fine, lovely. Finally we'll sing it in the words of a new Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Hollo no yah.
Speaker 1: I love that girl. I love that girl. All right, everybody, Keisha, I'll see you for match Me Abroad Love is Blind. And also now family.
Speaker 2: Lock up, don't kill memberly because you're gonna come after me.
Speaker 1: We're working, guys, We're working, all right.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,