Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen? Something? Hey, everyone, welcome back to the Cult Rejects with your.
Speaker 2: Host luck and then why Patriot.
Speaker 1: And we just wanted to say welcome back all of our subscribers. Thank everybody for everything that you know, all the comments, all the emails. It's really awesome to have some positive feedback. And we just of course want to say thank you to every single one of you to tune in to listen. You guys are the reason that we're here. And today we're going to be covering more of what we touched on last week in the first episode episode for what is called the Gateway Experiment experience, and so just to give a brief summary of sort of where we are up to this point, we touched on slightly MK Ultra, which was a government project that delved into mind control that was funded by the CIA. They had one hundred and forty two sub projects and they were really trying to sort of figure out the human mind. And around that same time, well there's a doctor's name was Robert Monroe, and he was doing sort of these experience experiments with different tones, different frequencies, and he thought that he was really onto something big, and he actually was. I think that you said New York Patriot that he was owner of a broadcast station, right, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of them. He was actually well known for that, right, So he had a lot of questions. You know, it's like you know somebody who's into like, you know, you're making things weird things happen to people just on sounds. It's kind of like, you know, and that dudes involved in broadcasting, I feel like the.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, I had some really similar thoughts and exactly the same time that the CIA is doing MK ultra experiments. Now, in the mk ultra experiments, they were subjecting people to long term tones. So they would put people to sleep for three four days subject to them to certain tones. But what they would also do is they would subject them to repetitious phrases and they called this mental driving. So for let's say four days straight, you would listen to a tape while you were asleep and usually really drugged out, and on this tape that was plugged into your ears, it would say something like you. One example, specifically, is one of the participants was told you killed your mother, You killed your mother, you killed your mother? He listened to this for days and days on end. The longest time that they kept someone asleep doing the mental driving I believe with seventy two days, right, so this seventy to now. The doctors that were behind the mk Ulter experiments. The doctors believed that if you could mentally drive someone for so long that you could literally change thought patterns, that you could change the way that someone behaved. And so that was some of the experiments that they were doing in MK Ultra. And then right alongside of it, you in no way talking negatively about Robert Monroe. I just do think that it's suspicious. The same time, Monroe begins to develop the Gateway Experience, which it uses very similar techniques. And I've always hypothesized wondered, maybe if Gateway, the Gateway experience as we know it, if it came out of the mk Ultra experiments, because you're being subjected to repetitious phrases and to various tones, and Monroe believed that it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like old school techno music. Actually, yeah, the same sample over and over and again with being a couple of tones.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, you know, Monroe is developing this technique where you know, you are basically self hypnotizing yourself, and that you can do this to change certain thought patterns or to change certain behavior. And he also believed that you could astrally project out of the body once you had really sort of mastered this technique that he called hemi sync, which was bringing the left side of the brain and the right side of the brain in in harmony or hemi sync, two hemispheres of the brain sinking together to create sort of like you know, the unified mind. And he believed that once this said has happened, that you could, you know, astually project, that you could really start to do some interesting stuff. And at this point, I would definitely say that the mk ultary experiments and the Gateway process, the Gateway experienced by Monroe, are two different things, but it is interesting they were around at the exact same time, and because of the experiments that Monroe was doing, the CIA got wind of it and they decided to do a analysis of the Gateway experience, in which they had people delve into the papers and the recordings and the process of Gateway in order to see if it was real and if it was valid. And that document became declassified I believe in two thousand and three. So it is literally the CIA investigating astral projection remote viewing able to leave your body and see different times, places through time and space, and for them that was a really, really valuable tool, so they wanted to see if it was real, and that sort of we left off last week. We got through some of the document that I was just talking about the CIA analysis, So now we're going to continue with sort of part two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, one thing I did want to just go over real quick that it was a it's like it was originally on tapes that you would you know, you could do even do this on your own and at home, and I don't think we really went into that in the first one. That it's just basically guided meditations of tapes with different tones, and it is supposed to basically sink up like like look said, sync up, you know, both the sides of the brain. And basically from what I got of going through the manual, the way that it works through these tones and stuff is that you're supposed to be able to lower the it's almost like lowering the volume of your heart rate of how loud it's it's you know, pumping and then even lowering the vibrational rate of your brain down to the vibrational rate of the earth. And then once you do that, it's basically that's when all the magic tends to happen, right, I mean that was just something I don't think we touched upon in the first one. I would like to at least get of, like, you know, what's the theory behind of like you know how this works? You know that's that's basically what I got out of reading it and listening to the first two tapes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really started out with the sleep learning stuff. It's kind of how he got started, right, which was, yeah, you know, being exposed to you know, tones and phrases or different you know, like vibration via turn as uses.
Speaker 2: A lot of bineural how do you say that again?
Speaker 1: That bineurial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it uses a lot of those in it too, because it says that the difference between the left and the right side, like if one was like, you know, fifty hurts and the other one was like one hundred, then it would actually your brain will produce the seventy five an actual rate that wasn't and then that's you know, that helps make a connection between both sides of.
Speaker 1: The brain too, right, and yeah, and he believed that there's certain tones would essentially shut down the left side of the brain and allow more information to go directly into the right side of the brain, because the left side of the brain is what filters all information that goes to the subconscious. So, yeah, he started doing you know, the sleep learning stuff. He wrote a book in seventy one which was Journey out of the Body. So while doing his experiments, while doing you know, the sleep learning and Monroe method, he actually had an out of body experience.
Speaker 2: I think they they claimed that he might be the one who coined that phrase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And then shortly after he started his own institute just for that study for out of body experience, for remote viewing, for sleep learning. He believed there were a lot of benefits to it, so he started his own institute and it still exists today. You can actually go to Virginia and take some of the Gateway Experience classes if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but it looks like a round that nice professional, fancy website too.
Speaker 1: It does New York pature and I have a vacation plans.
Speaker 2: For the first week. Yeah, nothing including.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring your own food buyod and it definitely definitely works. Just one thing to point out real quick, I did that reference where you know, one of the MK Ultra participants was told that he killed his mother. When he was released from the program, he went home and saw his mother, and he had believed that she was dead. I mean, that's how effective, you know, the sleep learning or the mental driving can be, you know, because you're entering information right into the subconscious, into the right hand side of It took him forever to realize because mother was not actually dead. I mean that I'm not talking about a day. I'm talking about months of intensive psychiatric treatment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could take longer sometimes to undo something like that than it did to make you believe it, right.
Speaker 1: Sure, so it's effective then of course, you know, the United States government, if they can use that for something more effective in their in their terms, then of course they're going to use it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about the benefit of being able to convince someone of something, or to think the brain or you know, to actually travel or get out of the body, you know. I mean, all of those things were really interesting to them, and they went on to use a lot of the methods that gateway to points and this is this is sort of where we get into the really weird stuff. This is where we get into you know, the real kit and kaboodle here, because they you know, they released this document in two thousand and three of their analysis of Gateway, and they had to prove that it was either totally false or that it was real. And I mean this went all the way up to the commander of the US Army Operational Group at Fort Meade.
Speaker 2: So this was.
Speaker 1: This was not a small project, and it was the analysis of the Gateway experience or a Monroe Institute experience. I was a guy named Wayne m McDonald and he was the commander there, and he writes a very lengthy analysis of the of the experience of what they found out during the study. And we talked a little bit last week about how they were able to scientifically prove that the Gateway experience itself, so that they use the tones can actually slow down your brain and your heart to exactly like what New York Patriot was saying, that they can do it whenever they want, just by using this certain tone a certain method. And so they were able to figure out sort of where they could go with this next because they knew that they could sink the brain, which would eventually lead to the astral travel and lead to remote viewing and things like that. So they were able to scientifically prove that works with the brain and the heart. And they go into a very detailed analysis of how that works and literally opens up a different ventricle and the heart and the brain and it sends blood into a different pattern and to a different vibratory state.
Speaker 2: They really explain it very scientific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the vibration actually changes at a measurable at a measurable rate. And the next part of the analysis is where they describe how and why it works. And the first thing that Okay, so this is not me saying this, This is the CIA. They are saying in this document that the reason why Gateway works is because energy, consciousness, and the universe are way different than what the public is Tolds.
Speaker 2: Says that, and it comes out and says the matter isn't even solid technically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess that's a good place that we can pick up. They definitely say one page seven, you know, bullet point eleven, they describe how the you know, the fluid and the field, but vibration of a molecule composed a number of atoms bound together in a singular energy field, vibrates at the range of ten to the nine hertz of the human cell is also vibrating at ten to the third hertz. And so you know, they give a very detailed explanation of atoms, molecules, electrons, and essentially that they are all vibration and that it's not an actual solid. And then the next thing that they go into, which is blue point twelve, I think is fascinating and this might be some of the most occulted information that I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I wanted to bring up real quick because it was right I was looking at the same thing you were, and I had a sentence highlighted prior to what you were just talking about something I did want to bring up that It says, in addition, by resonating with the Earth's electromatics sphere, the human body creates a surprisingly powerful carrier wave to assist the mind in communication activity with other human minds similarly similar similarly tuned, so like it's even saying that you can I guess contact other people too through this that are that are doing the same thing or on the same way. I think, I guess as you're vibrating it. Yeah, and I found that to be very interesting that they even say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, they really kind of spilled the beans on a lot of stuff in here. And you know, I would encourage every one of our listeners. You know, we'll we'll put the link in the description to this analysis, or we'll have to get it off, get the CIA website, you know, simple download, and you guys got to read this. This is, uh, this is a scientific explanation of how the occult works and why it works because you know, the occult systems that have been used by magicians, you know, uh, for you generations, those methods you see here in this document. And oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: A point written down that I was going to go over. Yeah, the same exact practices that you would do if you were a ceremonial magician or you know, into ritual magic. I mean, these are just basic things that anybody would tell you to do. It's pretty yeah, holy shit, like this is stuff that I practiced doing, same thing.
Speaker 1: Right, and ritual magic. Ceremonial magic relies so much on color, vibration and symbolism, and you know, during ritual magic, you're performing certain actions with your hands, but you're also manipulating your voice to create a certain tone. And when I was in the goldens On, I was told that the tourne is more important than the movement. So getting the tourne is what's what's most important. And it's funny because when I listened to some of the Hemi Sink tapes, the same tourn that I was producing during certain rich was the same turn. Do you notice that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did notice that.
Speaker 1: Actually it's the same time that you that we hear on Gateway tapes.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I would also, well, that's right. You listened to the first one, right, and it's it's on there too. The second one goes into it a little bit more. I've only listened to the second tape that you know, when it's having you breathe out the negative or like you know, the used are you know, the yeah you're supposed to be. That's just almost like the same thing as when you're supposed to be you know, when you're doing ceremonial magic, specific rituals, you're supposed to like you know, charge the four directions and you would vibrate you know, a specific god name or word. It was almost the same exact thing. It's just making you vibrate a sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. So it's like this document right here is legitimate, legitimizing magic. This is giving an actual scientific explanation for what the magic works. I mean, yeah, especially during that breathing exercise that you do, and I think it's the first or second gateway experienced. Tape is like New York Patriot was saying, You're you're told to breathe in fresh, new energy and then to bring all of that energy up into your head and then to release old and stale energy is what the tape says.
Speaker 2: And then you're supposed to hum along with it. Also. But even that one thing right there that you were saying, huge people do that all the time in magic as a basic as a basic.
Speaker 1: Exercise, right And in this document we also learned that color is you know, it's based on its vibratory wavelength. So you know, pink and green and blue literally represent an actual frequency. It's not just all well you know it's in the occult. Well you know, pink is you know, related to the feminine, because the feminine is you know, really it's there is that occult explaining, but there is also a very scientific explanation for why it works because it's an actual vibratory term.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Even it was like one of the things I had down with like like you were saying with like colors too, like even you know in here it tells you to be able to picture certain colors. There was a lot of basic practices that I did when I first got into this stuff that was like, you know, picture a red triangle and hold it as long as you can. Uh. There was one where it's like I was supposed to have my body split up into three and you know, down a left side would be a specific color, then up the middle would be like white, and then the right side would be red, and it's like you're supposed to picture each of those things going up. That was all like those are all very well known practices to do. I mean, liber E written by Crowley is all on focusing on breathing, focusing on posture, which is being able to hold it for a while, which in my opinion, the second tape starts going into all of that already and holding images in your head. All those things are in libre e. And it's the same exact things that they're doing in this the same exact type of stuff that any ceremonial magician would be doing in the beginning of their travels with this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram you're creating you're creating a pentagram with your hand, and you're drawing it in blue fire, right, and then you're connecting each one of those pentagrams to with a white or blazing white light. You know, you're told to as you call on the archangels that you're supposed to mentally envision them in certain colors, right, I mean, and they stand at the four corners. And another one that really rang a bell to me was you know body of Light. I mean the breathing exercise in the Gateway tapes is the same breathing that you do in the Body of Light ritual. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're breathe in light and you blow out like gray smoke. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting rid of all the old stale energy. You're grounding your feet, the same thing that you do in Gateway. You're grounding your feet. You know, you're you're putting the body on this sleep too, So yeah, yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: A second tape. In the second tape, it actually goes over practically your whole face except for the top of your head and the whole rest of your body. You were supposed to actually picture yourself putting to sleep and bringing all the energy into your brain. And I was like, this is exactly how like you know, in the Astromargentum, Crawley's a secret society to eventually get to a certain degree, you will be tested to have to, you know, in a position of your choice, sit that way or stay that way for an hour. Yeah, some people are like, how the fuck did you do that? It's insane, It does sound like it, but at some point the way for you to pull that off is that you almost have to actually believe that your body's not there, so you don't even think of wanting to move your Pinky's crazy as that sounds, but that's basically how you pull something that like that off. That's exactly what the second tape was already going into to where when I listened to it, you could almost feel like, you know, I'm laying down there, it's just like literally just your head on the bed, like if you can get really good at it. Yeah, that's exactly how you can hold that pose for an hour is because you actually don't even feel like anything else is there.
Speaker 1: And there would be times even when I would do the Gateway Experience tape one and two, where I didn't even know, I didn't even know if I one into or could move my hand, and I didn't even care.
Speaker 2: I thought it was cool as shit that I was like, Wow, I really like hardly even feel anything there. Yeah, Like damn, I was like, then this happens on the second tape. Now, I'm sure most people probably wouldn't get the same results, but you know, because we actually realized what it was trying to do kind of, but I was impressed just from the second table.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, yeah, and all.
Speaker 2: Practices I was used to already.
Speaker 1: Right, And what it feels like to me, if I'm being totally honest, is that a cloak as a whole. It feels like for a very long time, they it's like bits and pieces and bits and pieces and bits and pieces, and one group has some info, another group has another some other info that's maybe not even the same, and so you're more or less like putting together it to me, it feels like you're trying to put together a bunch of stuff that was once lost, right, like that this was a very well understood science at one time that was fragmented and people as a whole. Maybe it's a society or culture that we lost that information for whatever reason. Maybe you know, anything from uh, you know, changing polls, you know, because of you know, magnetism, electromagnetic electromagnetism of the sun, which maybe destinct our brains or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so many different things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it definitely feels like in me occult when you're studying magic, that it's a lost art, it's a lost science, right. But then when you read, yeah, when you read this document in the analysis of Gateway, it's almost like they were like they studied it and they researched all of these these different types of magic and then consolidated them and then like put a turbo charge on you know.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny you talking about that. And one of the pictures I had up that I did want to go into was when they draw the absolute infinity, it's that wavelength and basically it's like showing you how they're trying to explain, well, there's two things that can actually get on it. Yeah, it says when you get to negative or ten to the negative thirty three centimeters in this vibrating, oscillating thing. I found that to be interesting that when you hit negative thirty three, like the negative thirty or I mean the thirty three degrees in freemasonry, that is when you actually start clicking out in their opinion of the time in space, and this is when you can really start doing some crazy stuff, right, just throw that in there. That was what I originally wanted to go into, but it was showing the wavelength. Now, in my opinion, a lot of what this sphere of Bana or Saturn, that idea you know in the Kabbala and ceremonial magic. Some of this stuff I think it's really telling you about there seems like stuff that they should not have known about. Technically, they're going by how long we supposedly have been studying the cabala some people say hundreds thousands of years. Now my opinion, this sign of Aquarius the waves is the same exact fucking thing that it's showing me here with this wave pattern, and yeah, it would almost be even with electric. I think, like you know, the lightning bolt, and a lot has to do with stuff like that. In my opinion, Banah would be showing you when you're clicking in and out to be able to go in between both worlds, which would be that wave for Aquarius. And then if you think of electric, you have ACDC, which is alternating current. So like if you even want to use electric as a as a symbol for that, it's showing you going in between, being able to go in between both worlds. Now, if you have stuff like showing you like these these waves, or you're actually associating electric types of ideas into something like this, you have to start to wonder. And if you believe it, and I think if I had enough time to go over it, I could, you know, definitely make a case for it. You'd have to wonder how long has this science actually been.
Speaker 1: Known all right, you know?
Speaker 2: And is it just hidden from people? Because yeah, we're talking about this stuff people two thousand years ago. If you know, the Kabala is that old? How the fuck did they know.
Speaker 1: About that exactly? And that's what I mean, why, that's why I say what I mean. It feels fragmented it feels like they were told this information or given this information and they were like, oh shit, okay, well let's use like a fish and water to symbolize it. Like so you could say they were it almost feels like they were struggling to understand a lot of it themselves. Yeah, And but at the same time, they had a pretty good understanding. I mean, if you look at a lot of the ancient hebrew books, you know, the Book of Formation specifically talks about how the Hebrews received their language and how they believed that each letter and each each each letter had a number correspondence to the letter, and that certain words said in a certain way were like we're holy or special or different than others. And you if you look at, you know, the construction of Solomon's temple, you know, there's a lot of hinting there that he was using certain god words or vibratory things to you know, to lift blocks and accomplish these goals that he was that he was doing. So it does seem like the Hebrews had a very good idea at a rudimentary level that you know, something is up with vibration and tones and the way. Yeah, the correlation to the human body. And again, how did they know that It's got to be something that was older than them? At least that's what I would think.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I think.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting too when you look at when you look at wave lengths. Right, So if you look at let's say a sound wave, now, the lower of the sound waves, Okay, let's say you're a very low tone, the wavelength is very long and drawn out. So imagine like an ocean wave that only peaks, you know, it up and down very slowly, and a very long time in between the apex of the peak of that vibration to the others. Now, if you take a high pitched sound, you know, a higher tone, then the wavelength is much shorter and much more condensed. So in other words, your your ocean wave now is going up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down, and the time that it's going up and down is very short and very close together. And in this document here they're talking about, you know, the absolute of infinity, and like New York Patriot was talking about freaking out there. You know, they have a very they have a very good explanation here as to why the tones work and you know, all related to color, and more importantly, it's I believe it's all related to dimensions and time space. I think that it's I mean, at least they were based on the research that I've been doing a lot of research on this just one specific subject for a very long time as far as like m theory, string theory, dimensional physics. I just something I'm really fascinated in, and did not they did not like that I was researching a lot of this stuff in the Gold Dawn.
Speaker 2: But I found that in here going through their manuals, there was one where they do a lesson with them thinking, you know, would be like picturing your astral body and turning certain colors to do different things like purple, would to be like heal yourself, like I guess, like I feel like with you know, And that's all stuff too that I've you know, that's how a lot of magicians are witches basically practice healing is doing that specific colors on parts of their body or somebody else's.
Speaker 1: Or a certain turn or a certain gemstones yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, certain earth materials, you know, you know, like natural organic things, whether it be a branch or a leaf or something. So it's very specific in the color that you have to get, and you know, there's a lot of power in that in the color. And I'm thinking, so if you look at the Kabbawa right, and you look at the shape of the tree of life, and then if you take that and you superimpose that image on top of M fhere or string theory, which is the way that you know, science believes that dimensions are organized if you take the Kabbala and the outline for M theory and you're super imposed them on each other, theory of the exact same thing, even down to the shape. And uh, I find that real fascinating. It's another another thing.
Speaker 2: When they're showing the Taurus. You know, basically they're showing a black hole. I don't know if that's what you're talking about. If you were to actually position the tree on that, it's almost as if like that middle part would be like different.
Speaker 1: Well, the way it's weird, the way that they organize the dimensions is that they it's strange. It's it's not even as though way they have a location in time and space. It's as though it's like a like a dimension within the time and space. So the lower the vibration, the lower the dimension, and then the higher the higher the vibration, the higher the dimension.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and spheres on the Cabala all like that too. It's right levels on it and of density basically right.
Speaker 1: And then it seems like wherever it's the vibration is higher and it's located closer to to what they call the white hole. And we can get into that a little bit a little bit more. But yeah, they're there. To me, it seems like m theory and the Kabbala are now to me at least, the exact same thing that is explaining dimensions and probably how we interact with dimensions based based on our vibration. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I definitely have a you know, I guess do. Like I told you before, I do to like some of my past experiences and some of the knowledge of some other things like this, I had started wondering, you know, certain things with the Kabbala. I was just like, you know, some of this almost seems like it's almost showing me this, but just in a different way.
Speaker 1: Yep, pretty weird, it is. Y it is pretty weird. And again it doesn't it makes me think how in the world that ancient Hebrews knew that information that long ago. I mean they symbolized it with a tree, something that would take you know, they can you imagine how smart they would have had to have been to create something that would go on through generations with symbolism that people knew that they could then understand thousands of years later. It's just wild to me. You know. The Kabbala itself is very it's very mysterious, and it's weird how it was able to hold such power for so long, because I mean, the people who drew it were able to really explain and how how the dimensions interact with each other, because you have paths all along the kabata mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm, and those all have the experience as well. Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: Right they do. So, yeah, you have like you know, in one sphere, you have a certain attributes of that sphere. So maybe in that sphere that's the dimensional reality.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I have some tough twust around ideas like that myself actually, yeap.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, hey, in life, you do good stuff, well you're going to go to a higher vibration because you know, you are doing positive things that isn't drawing you to a lower dimension because the you know, feelings like anger and hate are of a lower vibratory resonance, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I had some other things that I wrote down too that I thought was interesting. Was the you know, going back to like a you know, cult stuff, the energy conversion box. I kind of took that as like, you know, at some point it's telling you to put like all your worries into like this box that you have to like create in your mind.
Speaker 1: And then at the beginning of the gateway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I thought that that was like almost kind of in a way, it's cheesy way of like doing your banishing ritual. You're like, all right, all these things that I could possibly be thinking about that would kind of influence me right now, I'm pushing that away, putting it somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I picked up the same thing. I was like, this is to me, it seems like a banishing ritual. Yeah, you're putting all your worries and cares into a box. You're leaving them there. You do your ritual, You're leaving all your cares and your worries in the circle.
Speaker 2: And you know, and then the The other thing that I thought definitely struck out to me was the in this thing they have it's cold that I think like reball whatever, it's a resonant energy balloon. It's protection against negative and undesirable energies that you basically you're almost putting a shield around yourself because it says it says I think in the manual, and I think it's even set inside the CIA thing that you can come across undesirable things that you may not want to be associated with. So it's even saying that there's entities out there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Funny thing I thought about that though, is that whole resonant energy balloon. I thought of two different things, neither one. They always tell you, oh, you're supposed to know your Holy Guardian Angel first before you cross the abyss because you have it as like protection or that's again just maybe even more of just banishing, because when you're banishing ceremonial like if you're actually doing like a legit thing, you're almost kind of putting like a dome or productive dome over yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. And I mean when you're doing you're banishing a ritual, you're creating that protective circle that follows you the entire day.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know, and it tells you that you need to construct that before you kind of like really cross over and go out there. It's a suggesting I just found it. Yeah, I mean very much like a ceremonial.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's like, uh, it's the first ritual that you would do before you perform in the magic, right, Yeah, banishing ritual, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say that that is the uh, it's basically your platform. Everything should be done like that. I mean even Crowley even pushed that a lot. So you're first and only thing to do should be banishing or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when I read that, right, and when I read that in the CIA document, I had not dropped it, okay, because like you said, it says, okay, well, yeah, the Gateway experience works. This is how you do it. Oh and by the way, before you really get into like a astral travel and the remote viewing, you're going to need to do this energy conversion balloon because you've got to protect yourself against lower resonating entities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly having said it two entities for sure. I know what said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the CIA document and what and they talk about that these entities are of a lower vibrational level.
Speaker 2: That's going to wrap up Part two to the Gateweight Experience. We will finish the Gateweight Experience in Part three that should hopefully be released within a week or two after this one. And again, if you like our stuff, you get anything out of it, please like, subscribe, hit that bell, hit that notification, share it, pass it on. Also, you can check us out on gab TV and we do have our own gab group as well. So yeah, that's about it. I hope you all enjoyed, hope you all got something out of it. Thank you for taking the time to listen. And until the next one, everyone will do well later