Speaker 1: Love Love, But there's going to be this guy that'd be like, we are love and then he wouldn't finish saying live. He'd be like, just kidding. We're pre recorded and heavily edited. We could have I don't do any editing on this fucking show. So yeah, that's my first cuss word to day. All Right, we're competing with so much stuff right now, and we were supposed to have another person on here. I was supposed to have two Jeffs and one show, but we only have one Jeff on one RAMS fan right, And if you're watching satur Night's main event tonight, everybody, I feel sorry for you, including you Jeff Jeff Wusso as I'm watching it live on the side of the second screen. Yes he turned it off right now, and you focus on the show right now, mister, you focus.
Speaker 2: But yes, we're live.
Speaker 1: Probably be our lowest viewerships night because we got we're competing with the UFC and Sired Dance main event Triple A and you know that's too much time competing with themselves. We got to compete with them too. So you're here live watching us.
Speaker 3: I don't know why when all that stuff's going on yeah, well here's Jeff.
Speaker 2: Oh there he is. Hey everyone, Sorry I got carried away with that Lyra Bailey match.
Speaker 3: I told you, I told you.
Speaker 1: I believe you for a guy, for a guy who claims not to watch the weekly product for you to watch Sired Dance made event.
Speaker 2: Is I don't watch the weekly product because you don't need to, because there's I actually enjoyed these other events more because I don't watch the weekly product. But I watched it this week for you all, but I couldn't get here on time. Oh it's not right.
Speaker 1: He made me nervous. He made me ship bricks over your jam. But I'm glad you better late than ever. Yes, so, yeah, I made both of you guys kind of put sier Knight's made a bout of whole tonight right now and we're here to review SmackDown from last night, which was February or sorry, February February February which was July. Really I'm late July seventeen, twenty twenty six. Yeah, February, jesus, I'm not even stoned right now. Why is my mind going to February? But yes, two, Jeff's one RAMS fan reviewing SmackDown and hopefully Extills allows me to be on here because Joe got wild last night.
Speaker 3: It is when you have like four minorities in youth, y're on racial jokes.
Speaker 1: So yes, we're gonna review SmackDown and all its glory, all of it's there's gonna be so much to talk about. Why not we get started from Albany, New York, the MPa or MVP or m something arena sort of points room, starting off the show with recaps like we always do, because yeah, I always got to refresh your memory. Gunter comes out by baby Gunter, you know, every time since he's been once the back every week, come out and playing complaining and plank and plain. I had uh And I don't know how you feel about this, jeff Linmann. I feel like you should have been suspended in storyline after beating up all this.
Speaker 2: Absolutely or if they were going to do the whole thing where all this insisted, the stipulation shouldn't have been that the two of them get added to the title match. The stipulation should have been the nick all this is the special referee for this match.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw you put that. Yeah, that was one prediction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then that advances the story of Nick all this to Gunter at SummerSlam because he costs him a title match for real this time. I mean, it's like it's right there and it's it's it's lazy booking, but it's not as lazy as what they did, which is nothing.
Speaker 3: I know, it just to put back, just to put Punk in the mix back again on SmackDown.
Speaker 2: This time. Now, I'm perfectly fine with Punk being the champion. I mean, you only have like a couple more years to make money on him. But it's clearly not the boost that they thought it was going to be. But regardless, this whole thing with with Gunter and all this, you would think that that was that this is the lack of the suspension was for a reason. It's either sighted that that either Nick challenged him to SummerSlam or or what I said earlier, but something. But the stipulation if you if you bad guys win, I'm gonna reward you by making a fatal four way.
Speaker 1: What yeah, like that's a Gunter's SmackDown run has been is stipulations. Stipulation. This stipulator, special guest referee and me to this match make it a triple threat do that like Gunther's lost all Like like I've heard people bring up online like what what has happened to the guy that retired Sena and retired Goldberg? Like yeah, like what that was all? Like you raised? Like it feels like everything was erased.
Speaker 3: Now it's just I demand. It's pretty much the whole, Like I demand to be put in match or else I'm gonna get my my legal team on you. Yeah, to get my way. The last couple of weeks and it's starting to get old really fast. Yeah, it's either I get my legal team or I beat you up until I get my way. What are we doing here with Gunther? I want the Gunter from last year where he was just wrecking shop, taking names, making everyone cry, or if I think he's doing that, have a.
Speaker 2: Scene where they get served with papers, you know, by someone who's pretending to be a WW Medican. They're like, wait, do you work here? You've been served? And it's like injunction, you know, relief from you know Gunter, Yeah, you know gun or Horse Radish or whatever his name is, you know, something like like tell a story. It's like I'm tired of the excuses that after WrestleMania. Everything slows down in the summer is the slow time. I'm sorry. You're getting paid a billion dollars a year by all of these broadcast platforms. It's a fifty two week of product. You're not being paid to take slow times off anymore. It is in nineteen ninety. Stop it stop the stop the bullshit. And you wonder why people aren't watching. You wonder why people aren't paying sixteen thousand dollars for a ticket. You wonder why people don't aren't gonna spend money to spend the week in freaking Minneapolis, in Lye or August, whenever it is, and spend another ten thousand dollars in hotel fees and planes and car rentals and food and all the merch that your kids are gonna want or whatever the case might be. You know, for this, when you're on seventeen different streaming services, and if you're already a WW fan, you know, unless you have bundles or whatever, you're probably paying one hundred dollars a month just to watch WW from home in air conditioning. Yes, much better. I feel like I was going to bring energy here. I was gonna ran you make me watch SmackDown, you're gonna get rants.
Speaker 3: So Adam, after the recap of last week, we're pretty much getting anough. We get to talk about gun Through again, airing out his grievances about what happened last week, and then Adam Piers know he has to do double duty this week since you know, all this is out of commission, right. How do you guys feel about Adam Piers just doing double duty is like the last couple of weeks. Whatever, I don't care, It's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's to me, there's never been a good GM since Steady longer Eric Bischoff, so ever since those two, there's really never been a good GM.
Speaker 2: So hee like anyone he makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like people can usually bully all this or Piers, especially Peers from what I hear, and to get in their way, So he might.
Speaker 3: Be a Now Piers is you know, having the Cojones tells him like, hey, Nicko, was gonna get thrown you a bone before you choked him out.
Speaker 2: I mean, would I rather be Jim Cornett coming in and and like making some sense out of this ship? Yes, but you know, with with the staff they have, but the choices are him or Robert Stone. I'll go with Pierce over Stone. Yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: And Chewy.
Speaker 3: So Adam Pierce comes out after you know all this or a gun through is pretty much is ranting and raving about what happened last week and then he's like hey, and I was like, hey, maybe you shouldn't have choked him out. He was gonna get throw you a bone if you guys, if your team wins Saturday Night main event for that tag match, you guys get added to the SummerSlam main event card and turned into a fatal four way. But he was all happy and jacked up about that, hearing that he might get another shot for the title.
Speaker 2: That's right, Nick nick All, this saved his job for that stipulation. Because nick All this his brain was so scrambled that he was singing backwards. By the way, the only person that's on the roster who maybe could be a GM and maybe that's a smart idea because it's gonna get old real quick is Dan Housen. Him doing the wrestling. And then this stick it has a shelf.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, here's the thing. WW wants it to have a shelf play. I don't know if you ever watched Dan Houison on the Indies. But like me and Brian Rag will stay Dan how's it can work? Ww just doesn't want to let us see him work.
Speaker 2: He can work, but I mean people, Yeah, I saw him on the Ndies. I also saw him on the ringobock like. I have Dan Housen merch from pre COVID. I have a baseball jersey that I'm way too fat to wear. I have a Dan Housing COVID mask. So yeah, I've been following Dan hous He can work, but I mean people like to pretend he's like Kurt Angler. So he's he's okay, but but nothing's going to change the fact that he's one hundred and fifty six pounds.
Speaker 3: So after what the sipulation that a if you guys win Saturday's main event for the main event, you guys get added, here comes Cody wanting his uh, you know, his pound of flesh after getting taken out.
Speaker 1: Oh but here's the funny part, though, Cody had to do the oh let if tyro go off and then it's not going through.
Speaker 3: I know he shouldn't even done that yet. He should have just winked it to the ring. Try to beat up gun Through and that.
Speaker 2: Was it was. It's less like when Jeff Hardy was going to rescue his brother but he stopped to do his dance first. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's like that's not always been a problem. Like when somebody comes out interfere, they got to play the music, It's like, why not just come out.
Speaker 2: Well the music like that way. I'm sorry, I'm talking over the ever Jeff as if this is my chef.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, I'm worry about talking over Jeff Due.
Speaker 2: Yeah then okay, let's just keep talking over.
Speaker 3: But honestly, it's like, Cody, why did you just do the pope, do your whoa pose and then go for your ten pound flesh? Just just go in there, just going there beat up gun Through because he got taken out two mondays ago.
Speaker 1: And then kame the announcement. I didn't want to hear after this that we were gonna get Cody gun Through again.
Speaker 2: Night. Oh you were you?
Speaker 3: You felt the same way I did when I watched it last night.
Speaker 1: How many times we've burned through gun Cody and gun Through so many I don't want to see Cody and gun Through fight for another couple of years now.
Speaker 2: This is something I've hated about w W E for years is that we see the same guys for like three or four segments a night, and now it's worse because they are the same people who are like doing commercials, so you even see them during the breaks as well, and then the other promotions like for Fanatics, so you see Cody like seven times a night, and he's not that interesting. And meanwhile they were releasing people, and you know, I get it, but like, give us different people, like even even if you're if you kept I don't know, it doesn't matter. Apollo, Cruz Andrade and dol Ziegler and they lost for it for it a six matches. Who cares? You know, at least you're seeing different people, and just every now and then maybe someone accidentally strikes gold, like Lyra Valkyria tonight accidentally got it getting our nose busted open, which is probably all sudden they give her a whole new life accidentally, Steve Austin saying Austin three sixteen said, I'm gonna whoop your ass or whatever. I mean, you just never know what might happen and what might catch on. I mean, it's not like they knew that the Knicks were gonna win after Dan Hausen took the curse off. It just happened, and now you have absolute gold. Well you turn gold into platinum. But still, yeah, I agree on that one.
Speaker 1: Her chicken salad and chicken shit or whenever.
Speaker 3: Speaking of turning chicken shit into chicken salad. We have to get the announcement from Adam Pierce that Rhea is hurt and she can't make it to Summer Slams. So we got to make an interim Women's WW Championship in a ladder match.
Speaker 1: And I was fighting over this too. Qualifying matches, lazy booking, lazy booking. They didn't like. I read an I tried to previous SmackDown last night before you just get an idea what the show was gonna be about. And the day of the article was WW forgot the book SmackDown this week and insaid if anybody else did this, they would be fired. But apparently this doesn't work in wrestling. Well, no, they forget that.
Speaker 2: They asked Tony kna bucket because this is what he did the interim champions and then and they said, and now you know what's gonna happen. It's like there's there's four matches, so and then they're and then you're gonna have a loser's last chance fatal four way.
Speaker 3: Yes, we already I already predicted that. When I saw that, I was like, you already had You're gonna have announced two matches for two women to get in already for tonight, and then we have two other matches coming up, and then you're probably gonna be right with the last chance losers h qualifier.
Speaker 1: WW like loves the dust off the ladder match trope thing right, then NXT a lot like with the North American title.
Speaker 2: In championship, just say it, that's going to be the women's champion. But when Ria is healthy, she's gonna get She's going to get a shot at whoever the champion is at that time. You don't need to do this interim thing. I mean, there's there's a precedent inconsistent, but there is a precedent of stripping people titles who couldn't defend them. They did it to Naomi Oscar when she was pregnant. They don't do it consistently, and they certainly don't en force the thirty day rule, but it's been done enough that people know about it, and there's still no reason why when the person is healthy that never lost the time. I mean, that's a story. I want to I want a chance of my belt that I never lost. Okay, you got it? Was it? Oh? No? Are you thinking of Becky with Oscar? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, but I said okay, you said was pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't pussy foot around with that money in the bank during COVID.
Speaker 2: It's like and by the way, Naomi pregnant too, also, how to give up the belt? She had to give out the bell for a regular injury and pregnant, so nail me twice. Yeah, So that's the one thing.
Speaker 1: Unless it's UFC, you're not gonna have an interim CHAMPIONI more than a year.
Speaker 2: Ye bullshit, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I honestly just stripped Rhea. The fans will be but hurt about it, but then we'll be excited for her to come back. When she comes back, let her have a triple h moment. Yeah, and she'll be number one contender for whoever's holding the belt. Now we have to have two champions at the moment like UFC style.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't have to rush her return like what if there's a setback, or what if it takes longer. What if she gets to ninety two percent instead of one hundred percent? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh, I like how they've said, we don't know when Rio will be back, but it's very soon supposedly, however they worded it.
Speaker 3: So honestly, it'll probably be like a Saturday Night main event or a pay review between now and or after SummerSlam and Survivor Series.
Speaker 1: Or I would say, you could win the interim title, but when you start defending the interim title, that's when it gets a little goofy.
Speaker 3: Because it's just holding. It's just a placeholder for oh, your number one contender when Ria comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we get it. We we wanted to be champion. We don't want her to win the money in the bank. We want she's going to be a face and all of that stuff. But you don't have to like now, is this is this new thing? There's now going to be interim champions because because they want to sell replica belts with with you know the whoever many thousand people buy a rect look a belt of their favorite wrestler who happens to be holding it. Then is that what it's about. Yes, that's what it's about, these money grubbing assholes. I mean, oh yeah, but they don't count as all the fans they lose from from this stupidity. Yeah, because I can watch stupid wrestling and less of it easily.
Speaker 1: Stupid wrestling sometimes it's funny, stupid, it's it's stupid exactly. I mean.
Speaker 2: Always says about Luca, Luca is silly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we can probably skip the fact that, you know, they announced to the matches for that qualifier.
Speaker 1: And the women were backstage, like you like how they did that people rabbing at the arena, but just the women, and they did it after there was already the Cody and gun through thing. Yeah, that's like, okay, ww, you're not football, You're not UFC. We don't got to see people arriving to the arena. Did you do it with Hogan? Did you do with Macho Man? Did you do it with Andre the Giant? Did you do it with Warrior? You didn't do it back then. I don't know why we need it.
Speaker 2: Now because it waste time because it's part of their formula now and the live crowd pops when they see them on the screen. So it fakes excitement for people who are probably dead, tired and bored for the last hour sitting there. Wake up, sim slim gym and cricket commercials.
Speaker 3: I know, we get our first match of the night.
Speaker 1: And this was a surprise, Jeff, because this is Tala Tunga's first time he lost the singles match in his WW career. Am I right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're correct.
Speaker 1: And in the announcers didn't even make a big deal about it. They won't even say that fact, this was kind of a big deal.
Speaker 2: Right, actual they say that that he's answering to people high up on the on the tribal chain. I mean, if Tama and Tala are answering to hire people on the chain and all they're doing is losing, It's like I hate when you turn somebody heel and have them join a faction only to lose, or you turn somebody period only to have them lose. It makes absolutely no sense. And introducing all this that Tala and Tama maybe are working for some sort of higher power, you know, in this familial dynamic to lose to Finn Balor, who sure, I know Finn Balor has his fans, but also just as many people couldn't give two shits about Finn Balor. I mean, I I don't understand why you've got to do this to a guy who you've been building as a monster, who's six foot nine or whatever he is, you know, and build him up to lose to Finn Balor. What the hell is Knakamura there for? You know, Yah can lose Grayson Waller, he's still there.
Speaker 3: He doesn't release let him lose. Yep, yeah, I know Finn Ballad needs. I understand he needs a bill up his stock, but you don't need to build up your stock to well, one former guy that you used to work with in n JPW and then his brother who was supposed to be the giant in the group.
Speaker 1: See that's that's one problem that AW and freaking WW has. They all got to think like everybody's like watches New Japan and they know all these callbacks and Bullet Club, like we all watch the Bullet Club. I did not watch. I've never seen the Bullet Club ever, and their entity when they were in New Japan in any form.
Speaker 2: I th I did, I did, I did the Thrue Ring of Honor.
Speaker 3: I was the dummy who spent the nine nine for a New Pan World and then translated to Japanese end, And I.
Speaker 2: Did want for a while. I tried to watch New Japan Strong. I gave it about a year.
Speaker 3: N W A power yeah, and then the Access TV stuff where they were behind like a couple of months after events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was already doing that with enough companies. It's it's teds.
Speaker 1: We already forgave Luca underground once. You can't let everybody. Let everybody do that. It was a TV show, it was it was a remb They would be taped so far in advance, like I think one time they had one thing taped almost a year in advance.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, but it was a TV show. I didn't view it like a wrestling promotion. I I didn't think any of them were the real wrestlers. None of those belts were considered wrestling titles until they defended them. They brought them to All In, you know, the first All In. Oh good. Yeah. So, I mean that was a big argument in the wrestling community or the Luca belts really championships that we should recognize or not. I mean, you know, you know were it was like recognizing the glow championships on the Netflix series Glow As opposed to the original Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. I mean there was a debate, and all debates in wrestling they're silly, and but this one was, you know, but there is something to opious. It wasn't even supposed to be a real It was a TV show about a wrestling promotion, but also about gods and evil and corrupt city officials, you know, bringing in like the age of some evil Messiah anti Messiah from from Aztech mythology or whatnot. With Lorenzo Lamas.
Speaker 3: Did you like the fact that when someone got like switched out of their contract or left, they just killed them off.
Speaker 2: Like it was a TV show. I like sometimes when they just killed them off because they were sketched, they were scripted to be killed off, not like how sometimes when people got killed off they came back a zombie. The most interesting Phoenix has ever been was that one year as resurrected Dark Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't think Penta as popular as he as he is now. I don't think he will ever be able to reach booking what he was in which Underground. Oh No, he had an interview where he called that the high school of his wrestling career or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he said. The matches with Vampiro, I mean master.
Speaker 1: I still have my U Penta Penta Dark shirt from twenty seventeen, I think about twenty sixteen, still rock that because that's one wrestler you can wear a Penta shirt in public and not be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: So all right, yes, anything.
Speaker 3: So after after watching Finn pretty much squash the talas, I.
Speaker 1: Mean at least it took to at least it took to two de grass though at least they didn't know before that the little rope spot where he like, you know, wrecked his junk, so he got you know, pretty much a you know, a short man low blow with the ropes. Yeah, wasn't looking. I didn't get this. You're were you talking about the part where he was crouching him on the ropes and like, do you think okay? For some reason, the announcer said, fry frying his onions. I have never heard that expression.
Speaker 3: It's probably it was who was on a commentary that night. It was a It was Testator and Wade. I think it was Testatur said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, Wade is funny. So yeah, good, I like that. I like that better. I I once called a very very very very very very indie match and and somebody got hit there. I said, oh, straight to the jelly Rogers. That's what I called the Jolly Rogers. So yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rope to the Jolly Rogers a couple of times. You know, ref wasn't looking, and then two Coudi gras and Finn wins. At least they at least they made Tala looks strong by not one but two codi grass.
Speaker 2: So I don't think he looks strong a boy being prone long enough to take to to the grass. I mean, there's one hundred and forty seven pounds man falling on you. You're a giant. It shouldn't matter. I just don't get the I know that the world has changed now everyone's the sizes, but you didn't have to have thin beat you know, someone that you probably claim is three hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: We can think, we can think r O H for the little guys getting a chance in wrestling, because I believe they've started all that.
Speaker 2: I mean somebody probably started it before our age.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I blame Vince for the one two three kid being beating Razor and Rome. Believe me, My my grievances go deep and then haven't born a thing. Maciel's still wrestling today.
Speaker 2: Believe me. I blame Vince Vince for all this nonsense. But the Fantastics and the Fabulous Ones and Kerry Morton. I mean, you know this is nothing new is under the sun? I get it.
Speaker 3: See as if he'll be sandwiched between two Jeffs, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna answer feel sexy. You want to know what I like most about Finn Balor One that his name's his name comes from Finn McCool, the Irish hero of the Irish and Balor of the Giants of like the Irish Monster, but also that he is a fan of Krakenford, which is a YouTube channel that I love and I'm a patron of, and their host, John F. White, Professor John F. White, has been a repeat guest on the Garden of Thought and may at some point maybe hook me and Finn or whatever his real name is up and actually she plugged next week next Sunday, not tomorrow. Tomorrow's Alex Coquita from the podcast for the Unappreciated Wrestling Fans but next week, my guest is Professor John F. White from Cracking Ford and Finn Balor' is a fan of his. Two.
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe we'll get your Kevin Bacon moming. Connect the dots there.
Speaker 2: We all have our Kevin Bacon moments, we just have to find them.
Speaker 3: So after the match, we get a backstage thing with Punk yelling at Adam about the main event for Saturday night's main event as it's going on right now, so pretty much he's not happy about it.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 3: It's happening whatever, So he runs into Priest. He runs into Damien Priese. Boy, his stock is falling low. Yeah, so it runs into the Priest. You know, he's a paying not to the little promo that happened last week about Punk wanting challengers for his for that WW title since he won it. Priest was one of the names he ran through, and uh. Priest also says like, hey, if you and Cody Windows when you're a tag match, you know we can.
Speaker 2: We can take it.
Speaker 3: You can take it out at our titles too, and vice versa, with the the WW title back and forth between them, their jawjacting about it, and then they just walk off.
Speaker 2: All I've got to say is that if Our Truth volunteered the same thing, priests would have berated him.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to the day he does braid Our Truth physically, physically with a steel chair.
Speaker 3: Hopefully so we can gloss over women promos during the During this next lap, the lad yeah, more time filler.
Speaker 1: The next was probably our most predictable match of the night. No Tiffany Stratton versus Jay C Jane.
Speaker 3: Did you love the fact that they threw in the fat, the that she's a home state girl from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That's that's how I knew she was gonna win. I was like, like, I even taught my in on one of Jet's posts today. I was like, said, mines like summer slams in Minnesota, Tiffany Eastern Minnesota. There's no way she was going to lose this match there.
Speaker 2: It's also, like I said in the post that you commented on, it's not complicated. Ja C Jane wins ninety five out of one hundred times that she wins with the help of her assistance. Her assistance got neutralized, And I said, and they're going to win the belts tomorrow night, which they did. And Jacy Jane is going to get into the ladder match via the the Loser's Last Chance fatal four way when her girls help her, and there's a pretty good chance that she'll be the interim champion, which is a good way for her to say she was a champion. But you know, but she's not really the champion, so it's not too soon, so we got to put the little asterix on her.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a bummer.
Speaker 2: It's wrestling. It's all fine, it's I.
Speaker 1: Want them to I want Sometimes UFC fighters will do this, so it'll be like, I'm gonna just throw this belt in the closet when they get the interim till like, I want the real thing. I want whoever wins that belt to do this just go. I'm gonna throw them in the closet and raise Medusa. Just throw it in the trash. A commentary was like, you know, this isn't real. I want the real one that's around Rhea's waist.
Speaker 2: What she wants is the royalties from the five thousand people who buy replica belts with Jacy Jane on the side, that's probably what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Do you buy him with the superstar nameplates attached to him.
Speaker 3: No, you have to get them separate. Unfortunately, that's another ninety five bucks, right.
Speaker 2: I mean there is something you can get to the sort of perennials with them, like you can get the Austin and the Scene and the Hogan and things like that.
Speaker 3: But if you want the standard ww championships with like a face plate of the wrestler you like, you have to buy those separate.
Speaker 2: Right. Everything was at la carte. You can get, but you're not getting a potato and creams benet. She gotta pay extra for.
Speaker 1: That and the guacamole and all that. M It started off with Fatal Influence attacking before the belly of the Ring, attacking Tiffany just to make us think she was gonna lose, but no, Page and Brie had to show up just so we get a little jeesus Surenan's main event, which, thank god that experiment's over. I couldn't infest I mean, I know it. Originally it was supposed to be Nicky and Bri. I know we had a little bit Paige. Okay, you're a nostalgia Now, what do you do from here? You got the nostalgic title, win out of the way, your teamed with your best friend. Now what what do you do?
Speaker 2: Nicki comes back, and she blames page for for losing the belts and and you know possibly also blaming Brief for betraying her or her and Brie attack Page, and that Page has to find a partner. And you know, maybe she brings up a low of ice or maybe you know, like Asasha comes back, her Camille comes I don't know, whatever it is. Maybe that's how Ruby Soho comes back, her buddy from you know, way back when, I don't know, but whatever it is, that's that's where you go next. Yeah, yeah, just ooh, you can do it. I actually want to happen, which is just that page just top falls off and and she can't pick she can't ever put it back on.
Speaker 3: Well, those videos are already circulated those sir.
Speaker 2: First of all, enough with her in the videos. She's twenty. She was a kid.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I'm just I'm just being making sexual.
Speaker 2: More shut up. And more importantly, the boobs that are now were installed after that event. You want to see the work. Those booths are the improved versions that came afterwards. It's like telling me about a house, but you build a garage and a deck to it and saying it's the same house. No, the party's different with the deck. Yeah, I guess I needed that.
Speaker 1: So all four women scramble away, and.
Speaker 3: As as uh Jeff predicted, yeah she went j C. Jane only wins ninety percent of her matches with their girls on her side.
Speaker 1: Which is almost the kind of the same way with Jade too.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that one later.
Speaker 1: In the same way, one uh rolling sent on prettiest moon Salt ever one two three by Tiffany went ended up costing jay Z and she did this like little air guitar and dancing thing and then she got hit and then got the rolling sent on and pretty. So don't taunt your opponents.
Speaker 3: Your opponents, Hey, I learned that the hard way when I play w E two K online.
Speaker 2: That's the hard way easy.
Speaker 1: So next wee get we're not capitalized on the Holy Ship chance. Last week we have Baron Corman in a pre taped backstage segment video package explaining why he's back, and I guess he wants the United States title. You know, I don't know about you, guys, but Baron Corman's always followed in that category where I'm just indifferent, like I don't care and I don't I don't like him, I don't hate him. He's just kind of there. I don't know what he does for you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Well, Baron Corbin is extremely safe worker, and he's one of those guys that he's always a gatekeeper. And he's one of those guys like Don Ziggler, that you could slide him into any position you could make. You can make him at the top of the car, you can make him at the bomb of the card, you can stick him with the tag team partner whatever it is, not really sure. You can make him a convincing face. So they almost got there with them ass Corbyn thing, but they gave up on it, like I don't know, eight months too soon, Like they gave up on it after four weeks. Like I mean, they brought in JBL and they didn't even him oil Baron Corbin, you know, which would at least fit with the JBL character. I mean, it just this company, they're so stupid. Despite themselves, they're they're somehow successful. But I mean the thing Corbin's promo, the thing about is like I'm tired of all these fake tough guys out there, I'm legit, and the truth is he is. He was. He was a bare knuckle fighter. He was a golden gloves winner in either in the military or wherever it was. He played Division one football. He was in the NFL for a half dozen years. He's won a whole bunch like Unlike Moxley, who loses regional martial arts competitions, he like wins them all, like jiu jitsu, kung fu, whatever he does, he's winning them. He's getting gold medals on him. So he's actually a legit tough guy like Matt Riddle, who says, I don't care what you say, what do you think of me? I can beat up all your favorite wrestlers for real, and he probably can, with the exception of like Brock Lesner or Bobby Lashley and just maybe that on Corbin, I I'm like mixed about it.
Speaker 3: I understand that he's been in the system already, so he's a he's safe as far as a hire. It's not like getting someone new off the street and just throwing him to the wolves like a Jacob Fatu. Because Jacob didn't even go through developmental They they let him like train back the train at the performance center, get used to the WW sound, and then threw him on main event TV.
Speaker 2: But there's another thing too, and that is that he always came off as a bit entitled, and he spent the last year plus on the indies working it. He worked indie shows, he did he face, he did heal, he worked at MOLW, so he grinded, so he showed that he wanted it, and I think that that had a lot of equity with some people.
Speaker 1: E made an appearance in ADW one night on a dark dark match.
Speaker 3: Right, so pretty much proves that he wasn't above it even after post WW first run. Oh so, like I said, it's a wait and see approach, and plus, like the US title scene, let's be real mellow trick and only go so far. Ricky Saints can only go so far? Where the hell's Ilia dragon Off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, remember that rumor that came out. WW doesn't see him as a big time player or whatever the who They're right.
Speaker 2: He's not. He's he's too small to be a big time player and he's not that interesting. But but yeah, I'm starting to think that that you know how, Ilia Dragonoff always have black guys and broken. I think maybe he fractured, like his orbital bone, or like did damage to his eye.
Speaker 3: I think there's some ya he's probably he's been on off TV for like weeks.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just the whole creative has nothing for you stick like with Jordan Grace. Supposedly, where's that's That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I just, I just that's what I understand about this thin roster. Like you pointed out that the title scene has nothing in it, and what's wrong with them losing and winning on main event and then you know, and then they beat someone from Triple A or NXT you know on like these shows are so formulaic. You get four or five matches on a two hour show, and you wonder why people are watching. Give the seven or eight matches. A couple of them can be four and a half minutes long. Who cares? We don't need these long entrances. It's a long entrance.
Speaker 1: That's one cool thing about UH And a lot of people don't like AW. But with AW, like on Dynamite, sometimes you get five or six matches in two hours and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty cool? Why I agree with that? That is a definite distinction between them, but even the difference between like on a two hour show in NXT twelve to fifteen things happen on a two hour WWE show, five things happen, but they happen three times each. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So no, we can think attitude error for that too.
Speaker 2: But Ricky Saints, who what a dud?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I never got it. Aw I never got it with him.
Speaker 3: I had high outscore him with his Mike skills. But then at the same time and.
Speaker 1: Then the Mine Greene pose all the time where he does a pose like he's got a migraine.
Speaker 3: It's it's the fact that he's like he's trying to compensate with his Mike skills and everything else.
Speaker 1: But he've had two good matches since I've watched him in WWE, one against Cody Rhodes and one against Carmelo. I think it was ye see are going against Carmelo.
Speaker 2: He had some five ten, one hundred and eighty pound wrestlers. Can you have him one in one company?
Speaker 1: Is that? Monty m hm Monty games for showing up. We got low numbers from that because we're competing with so many I think, are we even competing with sports media or I think they're going tonight, aren't they too, with like a met show, or weren't they going earlier with like a baseball show. I think I don't.
Speaker 2: Once I committed to you and didn't, I was was, actually, uh, well, I mean you're you're competing with actually with actual wrestling and other sports are on. But yeah, I know Pro Wrestling Times is doing a stream.
Speaker 1: I know, uh.
Speaker 2: Full circle of full or false light wrestling or white heat. He's doing it, is doing a stream. I know because I was on it for an hour and a.
Speaker 3: Half and then fifteen minutes from now, we're probably going to be a bombard. They're going to all the channels are going to be bombarred with posts Saturday Night maing events stuff.
Speaker 2: Anyways, so plet's see the background review show, and so people are probably doing watch alongs for Sorry night, don't worry about it. Yeah, we're having fun.
Speaker 3: And honestly, I'm getting more insight about you know, evil dose is a side of wrestling, which is.
Speaker 1: We get to ask some legal questions later, if we have any legal questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love when I meet people who haven't listened to me at all for the last seven years.
Speaker 5: So let's see where we left. Oh, we was promo with Trick promocause, and I wrote some things down, like Trick wants an apology for what he did to Little Yati last week. Thank god, no Little Yatti on this show.
Speaker 1: By the day, thank you. You don't like him being his uh No, I don't like him wanting.
Speaker 3: His best Jim Cornette thing instead of like.
Speaker 1: I think you even posted a Jeff other Jeff Jeff Goes. I think you said Trick is one of the last guys that needs a hype man. He doesn't need any man.
Speaker 2: And I'm fully aware of the little YACHTI and Trick of friends, and they wanted to work together and and I get that, And I know the w W can't resist having, you know, a celebrity in wrestling, although it almost never helps the numbers, and it hasn't in this case. Neither the jelly roll neither is Logan.
Speaker 3: I know you can't really strike the iron twice when the ceiling was the testing benchmark was what bad Bunny? And he's what multi platinum art is, multi Grammy winner. Yeah, just did the Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 2: They figured all South America, you know, and the America would start watching Noop.
Speaker 1: There's people that hasn't watched since Backlash Puerto Rico that was their one and only. They're like, I'm good one and none for me.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't bother with celebrities. You gotta make the wrestlers better if you want people to watch wrestling, and then like someone like a Mike Tyson who actually adds something to it, you know, or Dennis Robin who actually wants to be part of it, and to his credit, Logan Paul who actually wants to be something, he wants to be part of it as well. I don't like the guy, but he's I can't say he's not good at wrestling.
Speaker 1: It's the last little Yachties only heard none. I don't even know if I just like Drake. I know Drake is a big name. I can't tell you one of the songs I ever.
Speaker 2: Honestly little yachty.
Speaker 3: As far as like in the hip hop side, it's pretty much this his only good music's like featured with an actual bigger artist though, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you were telling me that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what is his biggest song? I have no idea. Oh shoot, I haven't listen to any of his songs. Was he with Katie Perry and Migos and Slide? Was he one of the people on that? I think he was. I like that. That's so that's the I like that song.
Speaker 3: So Rick pretty much is upset at Baron brit He mellow comes out, what are the key key uh phrases?
Speaker 1: He said, He was like, I like, uh, I like it when you hold that belt tight around me because it looks it shows that you're scared of me taking that title. He's like, I like it when you hold that title tight around your waist when I come aroun because it shows you you see me. So, yeah, I did write that one. Yeah, I didn't write down all the lines though. And then Tricks, Oh this was this was the Nie Slapper though. He says Trick has never done anything on SmackDown. I mean Carmelo has never Trick said, Carmelo has never done anything on SmackDown. Wasn't he like a two time United States champion and had US Open challenges?
Speaker 3: Yeah, during the tail end of that two years that he was in ww main roster proper because honestly, like Melo has been a lose, he's been losing more matches.
Speaker 1: Didn't have the best of seven with Anddrate or was that somebody else?
Speaker 2: No, that was him and Andrede. There's a oh my god, A W.
Speaker 1: Street and Drade is so much better the second run around than they did the first run around.
Speaker 2: How you know?
Speaker 1: I love It's so stupid, but I love that phrase, how you know?
Speaker 3: And then he's what ham He's hamming it up to the women outside of.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I know they're playing, but it's so funny.
Speaker 3: I love it. That's the one thing I like about him. In AW versus WW.
Speaker 1: And we should this should be a Summer Slam match trick versus Carmelo Hayes. But WW likes to keep teasing us.
Speaker 3: They want to just keep We're gonna get Baron Corman shoved into the Summer Slam triple Threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when the original triple threat should have had Ricky Saints in vaum and that should have been a night of champions. I agree. This is when they get smacked down in my This when they get raw on my SmackDown, they gotta show video packages.
Speaker 3: Rough, Well, you don't like your peanut butter and in your chocolate because you know, like Eddie always tells me, just end the freaking brand split.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know Netflix likes to has their superstars, and like, we always gotta have one network that has to say it, Just end the brand split.
Speaker 3: I think while watching Raw, I don't think SmackDown gets any nods.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I think they have ended the brand split if the the difference between the brands at this point is just to have a little bit of a bench on each show. I mean, Royce Keys is a SmackDown wrestler. I believe he's in a Raw story right now because of the I mean Adam Pierce is you know, you know, on on SmackDown, so you know, they they do it routinely. I mean the usso seem to go wherever they want. So it's I don't think there really are strict brands anymore. They just use it when they want to. They don't pretend it's strict any longer. And again I think that's just what part of a bench, and that's what what lets them think that they can, you know, release someone like a Seamus or whatnot.
Speaker 1: Well, then don't make us care about a WW draft every year when one happens, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully there won't be one because I don't think anybody's cared for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, at least since that one. Remember when it's on Fox and there was like they showed that the Fox robot was cheering because they got Natty or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, and then somebody like draft Carmelo Hayes with the first pick that did a lot of him. Yeah, yeah, I think the unproven guy who's five foot eight, Come come on, Sean Michaels, is that illusional?
Speaker 1: Something tells me that Jeff was never Daniel Brian Brian Danielson guy.
Speaker 2: That's like, uh, Brian won me over because because he showed me he wrestled in a way did he Basically he was a human cannonball and he he would wrestle the way it said he could overcome it, but he always knew he was fighting from even when he was the keel. It was it was just like I don't care a big you I know I'm the best, So it was it was fine, but it took a bit, but they didn't do that day one. I mean, he was one of the cronies in the Nexus, yep, and he was on the bottom half of the Nexus. He he was more on the Michael Tarvor part of the Nexus than he was on the on the Justin Gabriel, my friend PJ. Black, you know, and heat Slater, you know, that was the core. Those were the tough guys.
Speaker 1: You know, Jeff. Why couldn't she be friends with Rye Back?
Speaker 2: Because Rye Back is a total ass. But if you listen, I'm cheap. I I can be bought very easily. So Rye Back, if you want to be friends, just try and it'll be I'm sure to be very easy. I actually can get a law peel very very well. I'm very adapted. I try.
Speaker 3: I try very hard to avoid him, even though I'm in the same city as him.
Speaker 2: Listen, I already have something from the Nexus. PJ. Black is like my best friend. And but my other best friend is already bald and muscular, and that's mister Thomas. So Rye Back astly he's done in my life. I would have to wish him well in the future. Endeavors.
Speaker 3: So after the raw recap with Rock and Over, we get the second qualifier for the Winter Man. What a tease, I know, what a tease. Indeed, NI seen Jade and wet my whistle and then take it away that that match pretty much didn't exist at all.
Speaker 2: But I don't think about that picture on the internet that showed Naya like being about one hundred and eighteen pounds and then we saw her and she's still two hundred. You know, maybe she's not two hundred and fifty pounds, but she's still hundred and twenty five pounds. I mean.
Speaker 3: That was weight, but it wasn't drastic like that photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that photo was a lie. The only thing real about that photo was the hairstyle she.
Speaker 2: Had, right, And she's pretending, She's like, I've really put the work in. She just said, that's not a real picture. I have lost weight, but I haven't lost that much weight. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only one that I think was real was that wedding photo when they all did the wedding, when was not Lash's wedding, but somebody else got married earlier this year.
Speaker 2: I think it was last okay, right, I mean it's like the picture they circulated see him Punk, where it looked like he had Brian Cage's arms. I mean, see him Punk looks like he worked out hard for five months, but he doesn't look like a different human being.
Speaker 1: This is uh for a guy who watched him punk when he did his come back in a w two and the two times he got Internet to come back. This is a repeating pattern of punk. He looks big and jacked when he's on the rehab mend, and then when he actually comes back, he goes back to normal looking punk.
Speaker 3: It's just the Internet inflating what he looks like.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, someone called the workout pump, and it's real.
Speaker 3: I know that, I understand. Yeah, yeah, you wonder why guys like do like the bicep curls with the resistant or going out there.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: It also pissed me off about this matches Naya Jack's got a job or entrance?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that should not put listen. I don't care who it is. Any non entrance on WWE TV is a blessing.
Speaker 1: No, only if you take away the long ones like Cody and jay Us and everyone They get to do a sing along with.
Speaker 2: Any of them is a gift straight from Horace, Marduke, Zeus, Yahweh, Jesus.
Speaker 3: And all every deity in.
Speaker 2: God who MAUI, whoever it is via Coacha, whoever it is that you worship, you know, the Redhorn. I don't care who it is, whoever it is, they have blessed you by not having any w WE entrance on television, wasting your time.
Speaker 3: So you get this match, and it's a match, and then Charlotte size to show up and beat up Jade's batties on the side.
Speaker 2: And and her kept popping up over her bra.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, we got to take the long route. We can't just come out and say, oh, it's gonna be Jade and Charlotte slummerslam. No, we got to take the scenic roots. We got it, good old triple h. No, one's gotta be the scenic route.
Speaker 3: Would you be surprised if? I wouldn't be surprised. If fucking if Charlotte gets another the other spot, one of the other spots for the ladder match.
Speaker 1: I expect Jade to come out and in her because we'll find out a little bit that they made a match for next week, like a do over, but this time it's gonna be Nia Jackson Charlotte. I feel like Jade's gonna appear in that match is gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So Jade pretty much wins by d Q because you know, Charlotte didn't remember, forgot the fact that this is a qualifier for the ladder batch. But she wanted her you know, ten pound of flesh for breaking Alexa's arm, even though we know that she's double jointed.
Speaker 2: H oh.
Speaker 1: People trying to point out, but the bruises, the bruises. You can make up somebody's arm with bruises if you really want to know. I don't know if that was true. It might have been true, and maybe you do get bruises when you even if you're double joints into it.
Speaker 2: And maybe she was willing to do it for the you know, for the sacrifice. It's easier than it's probably no more painful than taking you know, a figure eight or a back bump or whatever. I mean, it's it's not we all know that wrestling does hurt.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yep should have should properly take her out, though Jade should have did the penta armbreaker.
Speaker 2: I know, but aaker was terrible because I've only seen that look real like three times. I know, I know what's and I've seen it like three hundred times.
Speaker 3: Is not a good success, right, especially when you watch it on Luca Underground instead of repeating Factor during that time.
Speaker 1: So, how does how did the two Jeffs feel about Well, I guess I know how Jeff and feels. How does Jeff Litman feel about the state of Johnny Gargana right now and what he's doing in Cannicellarray.
Speaker 2: I'll see, this is the most interesting Johnny Gargano has been since he was an XT doing the way. I think Johnny Gargana would make a great manager. I think that I think that he would be a great coach, uh and trainer. Not so sure about an agent. Maybe I don't know enough about it. But he is not a major league television wrestling He's just too small. He's too but he'd be a perfect manager because he can wrestle, he can take bumps, and he can he's funny. He's got a quick, sensive humor.
Speaker 3: So imagine if he was your manager at this state right now. It's sad Johnny, you have to push him out of the on.
Speaker 2: A well, I mean character. But as far as this, this is the most interesting he's been on w w E main roster television, with the exception of when he and Shampa first termed and they were being really clever in winning and retaining those SmackDown tag team titles like for three weeks. But after that, no, and that was that was the camelot. So yeah, this is fun. This is funny, even with Canvas is funny. And you know, Blake Monroe attacking her, I'm good with that too. Yeah, Kanvas is a perfectly good natty. She's a perfectly good gatekeeper to lose, to lose a feud, or to lose matches to a new person to establish them as a force.
Speaker 1: When I quitted this too, like Blake Monroe, what she's doing, Like, I don't know if you guys watched WCW ninety nine, I know that was probably rough to watch WCW ninety nine. Sid Vicious remember when he was power bombing people to break Goldberg streak. He wouldn't pin people, he just power bombed in all matches. I feel like that's what Blake Monroe's doing. She's just adding it namester her portfolio. But she's attacking the backstage without having to beat him in an actual ring. And this is only this has a shelf life. We can't keep doing on this, Like she's got to have a match soon. That's all I want. I just want to match.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're gonna let her do the entrance that she does in NEC with the vanity mirror.
Speaker 1: I finally saw the one you were talking about. I played her in the video game and I saw the I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if they're gonna let her do that or she like sits down in front of like a makeup vanity set, kisses the mirror, but you know, the camera guys behind her while she's doing it, and then she just, you know, walks out to the entrance.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're gonna do that. And main Roster TV, I dare to pull that shit on Nijacks your last legend. I bet you she won't. No, She's gonna try. No her her axa grind right now? Is Julia any of the faces?
Speaker 3: Because I know she wants to beat up Charlotte at one point because her dear Diary promo videos that she's been doing before coming.
Speaker 1: Back, Tiffany and her almost look like sisters. So we can have that match or get.
Speaker 2: That out of the way.
Speaker 3: Kind of teasing that because I think they had a Twitch stream together.
Speaker 1: Oh God, some wrestlers that do some twitch streams, wo things get wild.
Speaker 2: So we'll take that with a grain of salt.
Speaker 3: But I have high helps for the former ae W champion now on ww t V.
Speaker 1: She'll be fine. Saniah Lash complaining backstage. It's nice to see Lash in her military outfit or whenever she was wearing and they were complaining. And this is where Nick Adam Pierce makes the match for next week. We're gonna do a redo, but it's gonna be it's gonna be Charlotte versus Noyah. There's there's no interference. I'll be shocked, but I'm protecting interference right now.
Speaker 2: Right because God forbid that they should do anything with Julia Blake Candace uh Keana.
Speaker 1: Was impressed me earlier this year around Chamber time when they later in the chamber and she had the Chamber qualifier and then.
Speaker 2: Kana James is really really good. They just never show it. I know she's not particularly over, but if they put her in the right match, she will so like uh like like elimination Chamber, like if she was in that match, people would see because she can really she can actually general matches like she's she's naturally smart and coordinated. Honest, the only thing that gives me hope for her is that Charlotte really loves her and that matters in this company.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they've have you seen the the videos of them like working out and having fun.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, I hope. I haven't seen the videos of anybody doing anything, and so if you ask me, I haven't seen it. I've never been on Twitch. I know I haven't seen videos.
Speaker 3: I deleted the same They are really friends in real life that see photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm not making this up. Yeah, I know that they're friends in real life. And I mean and that's why I want to go back to the year three thousand so that I can have multiple lives and they would be two of them. So I just have to dust off my ring of Solomon. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Match of the Night here coming up, Jeff. Match of the Night. War Raiders and Phraxium was not expecting this. Something bingo card for this for sure. You know, after weeks of just having war Radors with like goofs backstage, we finally have them a match. Hey, a novel idea And when you need a tag team to lose, who do you call you call Fraxium.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you guys a question. Was this match for the Triple A Tag Team titles? No? No, it was just an exhibition. Well if if if Phraxium was booked to lose, why didn't they just make it for the Triple A Tag Team Championship.
Speaker 1: They act like this is the silly part. They say, Priest in Truth are the next number one contenders for the Triple A Tag tingm time. They're gonna have a winner take all tag title for tech title. All they said was a future SmackDown. They didn't even say it was gonna be on Triple A.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for that to happen. After how many weeks I've been waiting?
Speaker 2: How how hard is this? The Viking Raiders go, that's fine, but we don't have time for that, and and Truth and and Priests so busy doing other things. Priests is going to Triple A doing our territory. Truth is playing with the Knicks and Dan Hausen. We're not waiting for that. We're gonna we want to defend. We're fighting champions. We're not the War Raiders for nothing. We want to fight tonight. And then Pierce goes, you know what Praxium isn't back. They're looking for a match. Also, you want contenders there.
Speaker 3: They played off a whole like, hey, I made a call to the raymis Cereal since he's the GM for Triple A, and he approved it. So it's gonna be a two weeks.
Speaker 1: We had Ray Phoenix defending the Cruiserweight title, then that disappeared. We haven't seen Ray Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Do you think anyone is coveting the war Raiders versus Damian Priest and our truth and title versus title. I know a little bit more if they saw a successful title defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that uh, that does bring up a good It should have been a title just a showcase, you know, and show like this is what you could see in Triple A, even though it's two vikings, well.
Speaker 3: Two groups of non loot stores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's main event is running overtime. Now it is over. It's past ten, that's still going on.
Speaker 1: Well, since they're not NBC proper, I guess since they're on Peacock, they get allowed to overrun, right, they don't have to worry about the ten o'clock news or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the orb SNL or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and Jalen Brunson is on Roman Raine side, and Tyrese Halliburton is with Seth Rollins, even though Seth Rollins is acting facie and Roman is acting heally. But I guess Seth so that makes sense in this case. But still like, isn't this the story of two tweeeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what blind bloodline is at this point. I don't know if they're heal, I don't know if they're faced.
Speaker 2: And I don't and like not that I care about what Seth Rollins is doing. I mean I've been saying Seth Rollins ruins everything for eight years now, maybe longer, but yeah, definitely longer. I mean back when he was with the authority.
Speaker 1: Uh but this.
Speaker 2: Again, this reliance with NBA players and and all this. I mean, I get the and Madison Square Garden, but what anyway? Never forgot.
Speaker 1: Dan on stephen Ah Smith show. I was like, is there any there's nobody from basketball it's going to cross over and watch WB because Dan Housen. I don't. I don't care what anybody think. They're not going to do it.
Speaker 2: Bronton or Tyrese Halliburton. Caliburn has been on ninety two shows then nobody's Nobody's watched or Karl Anthony Towns from tonight. I mean, the crowd probably got a kick out of it, and it'll make it onto some news stations, but no, there's not an NBA fan in the world who is like, I'm going to watch wrestling because they were on you know who aren't already watching wrestling that you know, maybe like five year olds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because remember back years ago, I think it was when Dynamite was still on TNT and they had to lead in from a basketball playoff game and then everybody saw Jericho and they're like, damn, I haven't seen Jericher since the nineties. What the hell happened? Like all the basketball fans were like, they're all clown in Jericho.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well NBA Twitter would savage on them. But I mean, truth for the matter is is most of those people were gonna turn the TV off anyway, and the ones who stayed weren't at home. It was like sports bars, hotels, like like airport TVs that were all set to the basketball game and nobody's monitoring the TV for twenty thirty minutes until somebody says, hey, can you change this, you know, Buffalo Wowling's and whatever. You know, those were the leftovers. That's the difference between quarter one, quarter two, and quarter I mean then it started like there was like two point four million people and then there were they were like three hundred thousand people watching, like forty five minutes later. It was something ridiculous, but like like you know, a million and a half people left within an hour. I might be off of, but it was dramatic. But I mean, but this is not just a now problem. I mean Dennis Rodman, who was actually good in the nWo.
Speaker 1: They weren't.
Speaker 2: There were no NBA fans who weren't already watching wrestling, who were watching WCW bills of Dennis Robin. And when I say, folks, if you don't know me, when I say no or nobody or everyone, I don't actually mean that literally. It's hyperbolic. I mean, very few, not statistically significant, is what I mean. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you want to, you know, a Twitter moment of Roman Reigns holding the NBA Finals trophy, there you go.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic and seventeen point two million views on social media when there's seventeen point two million people watching Saturday Night's main event or WrestleMania or Raw World. Why they don't get seventeen point two million. They're now in three hundred and twelve million households throughout the world, and they're doing the same numbers. They're doing less numbers as the debut of SmackDown on Fox.
Speaker 1: Now, we're like what I always say, like, nowadays, the number is that wrestling is drawing. They're drawing AW on Sci Fi numbers, Raw on SmackDown basically or not sorry, ECW on side, ECW on Sci Fi, yeah, yeah yeah, or on what or TNA on Spike yeah oho. Now, I guess TNA has fallen so far that they don't even crack the top one hundred.
Speaker 2: I know, I saw somebody on X today going, you know, I don't know who they were talking about. I think it was Ricky Sos or whatever, and they go, this is why they've been spiking in the ratings, and I'm like, unless this is sarcastic, I just responded Spike with a question mark of course. I mean they haven't even ranked in the last two weeks, which means that their demo's under point O two. Now, I don't know I mean it's very possible that seventeen million point seventeen point two million people can can be watching and they're all over fifty five. But usually when you have a point oh two that that's something like one hundred and fifty thousand ish or less.
Speaker 1: So kind of what you Yeah, you usually get wrapped wrapped up the smack real quick. Then we'll get to the more conversation.
Speaker 3: So we got the Praxium war Raiders match. It was a good it was a good match, and then of course he got the war Raiders to win.
Speaker 1: You guys noticed that spot where Nathan Frazier got a little too about car care free and almost took a header into the announcer table.
Speaker 2: Yeah that scared me. That sign that up a little bit, buddy. He did take a header into it, but he I think he hit the soft under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he could have been much worse.
Speaker 3: Yes, because they don't use the they don't use the Netflix table. Do they SmackDown shows because that Netflix table busted up?
Speaker 2: Uh table?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's super sturdy table that they have for Netflix when they do the announcing to there.
Speaker 1: So I like how they finished the match. They did this tag team finisher like a power slam move like a trucking power slam move, and then they're ragnar double power bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess they're getting too old to do their other moves at this point.
Speaker 1: I mean, personally, if we're trying to tell a story that war Raiders the dominant champions they are going to defend against, you know, the title for this should have been a squash match, but I guess they already did that that no finish so they can do too well matches like that, right.
Speaker 2: I'm actually fine with the match because the war Raiders are not particularly over, and again, it should have been a title match to make it feel like those titles are important and they're fighting champions and they're not going to wait for Priests and truth to be dilly dialing around. But you know, I mean, I don't know if it would have made the match more impactful, or it would have made the title versus title match feel more important, But I just don't see the point if the of not doing it you own both company, is it helps your champions. There's nothing wrong with having a great match against Praxim, which is a fantastic team. They're just undersize and so they should lose to, you know, especially a bohemoth like Ivar who's got no business being able to move the way that he moves, the way that he's built. I just you know, But the match was good and the crowd started to be bored, but they won them over because of this the skills in the ring, so you know, if you love if you love wrestling matches, then it was good. But again I didn't see the It felt like an exhibition match.
Speaker 6: On two hours of TV where the stakes need to be hot if you want people to be watching it, Like this could have been the match that that the people that pay tickets see, but isn't part of TV, which I assume that there are like at least four of those.
Speaker 3: Do they advertise anything Triple A Saturday or anything of that nature during that match?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, No, not that I noticed.
Speaker 3: Because if you're gonna do the opportunity of having you know, a non branded well it's part of WW but we it's a separate show. But having a separate show's tag titles like please promote the.
Speaker 1: Show, well, they try to do that. Phoenix defending the Cruiserweight title for two weeks in a row. Now we're two weeks off, So what are we doing in Phoenix now? I know, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They don't even have Dominic where the Triple A Mega Championship unless it's like a pl e.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard somebody say that, uh, Dominic and like people on the Triple A show should work two nights. This is on a Friday and Sunday. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. They should have, like.
Speaker 1: You should have multiple people work both triples. It called Triple Mania.
Speaker 2: Oh, the two night Triple Mania show that's coming up.
Speaker 1: They should work for some people, like Dominic should work Friday and Sunday or oh, Grande Americano should work Friday and Sunday.
Speaker 3: I know they broke it up because it's in two city because Triple Mania, one of the Knights is going to be here in Vegas and the other one's gonna be in Mexico. So I don't know how they're gonna pull that off.
Speaker 2: I mean, what do I think of it? If it makes sense? I mean, I'm always worried about if there's an injury, even if it's slight the wire. You're having someone work two nights between NXT Triple A the two WWE shows, and if you need people from TNA, you should be able to do it, you know, you know. Plus, I mean I have no idea who's on that Triple A roster that we've barely seen, or who's available as on a per DM basis or bringing people from Noah. So I mean, if it makes sense, it's important, okay. But I didn't particularly enjoy the WrestleMania where Roman worked two nights and Cody worked two nights. You know, I didn't think that that was great necessary.
Speaker 1: I think it was cool that one time accepted it, Like where he had to defend the US title at the beginning of the night and he had the world title at the end of the night. I thought that was kind of cool.
Speaker 3: I think that was during the time where he had that the statue segment was sting and all that time during that time, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I think he had defended at the beginning of the night against seen at the end of the night, that's where he kaot sting.
Speaker 2: You can't expect the guy whose slogan is seth rollins ruins everything to agree with them.
Speaker 1: Well, I come from a world where seth Ron's all right in my book, shitty character, terrific wrestler. Wrestling is his one redeeming quality. If he didn't have that, he would have no redeeming quality as all. Well, So yeah right, oh yeah, So we.
Speaker 3: Get September back on the back on the SmackDown train. H we got a punk and Cody singing backstage bake.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I feel like we should cover this because this is kind of SmackDown unless we lost our guys to raw the fanatic thefts thing that where we're getting the six man tag, we're getting uh Royce Keys solo. So Cola l A. Knight versus thought to you when the US.
Speaker 3: And Thrown Together matches get six guys into involved in SummerSlam, is.
Speaker 2: That the only way l A.
Speaker 1: Knight can fight the Bloodline now is worry because he did the six man tag at WrestleMania, didn't they Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: He was on the Bloodline team though against against the Vision with I Show Speed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god about that, and he made an appearance to find of all the w B favorites made their appearance at the Fanatics and oh blessed ww's heart. They're still trying with Tom Brady. Bless you guys, Bless your hearts. Tom Brady probably won't ever work for you guys in the wrestling ring, but you can keep doing these little online videos. You keep doing that.
Speaker 2: M hm, I don't know.
Speaker 3: QB one meets QB one, the Cody Show, the Cody Podcast.
Speaker 2: Sub chat. I know I've been ignoring you, but I got very distracted when I look at the chat and don't pay attention to the show. I'm I'm not a trained professional like these guys are. We got Lively one Saturn's made event ended.
Speaker 3: Oh Chris, Chris brought a good point. Yes, he needs to go away. You know, I think I think wrestling super condition. You guys too bad to hate Seth Rowlans.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 2: Haeins before I was watching them listening to wrestling, So don't try to make it Steves Jeff.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 2: I know I didn't. I didn't listen to podcasts until the earliest was like twenty twelve, but it didn't get into any wrestling podcasts until the earliest was probably twenty fifteen, and I was already sick of Seth Rollins in twenty fourteen. Oh yeah, it's the John, that's that's exactly what I mean. Listen, there have been times I liked it when you had aop behind it. I like some of the stuff with Ko. I mean, it's not like it's all been terrible, but it's mostly been terrible his voice at the j Jan Listen. I watch NWA on comment every week and not everything is terrible, but it's mostly terrible. Bless their hearts. They're trying, though, are they? Though? I defy you to watch it for four weeks in the row and oh, I would like you to watch it for four weeks row and come back and tell me if you think that they're really trying.
Speaker 3: The only way you'd make me watch that watch NWA post Nick all this is if you like, strap me down on a chair and then have those like little needle things like.
Speaker 2: I am not opposed to doing that, but what I'm trying to make you do it is to do it now for the purposes of YouTube. Show. So you watch it for four weeks and we come back and we do one of the special shows so that those cheating minorities reports can't go on every show and cock block me the night before my big debut and come on and and we have something wrestling related to talk about that is not smack down. Uh. And and you both watch four weeks of nw A. Listen, one of you watches n W A, one of you watches MLW, and come back and compare and contrast your experience as good or bad as they are, and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll have my little experiment. We'll watch a W for four weeks and we'll come back and we'll.
Speaker 2: And I quit a W over two years ago. I got I have my my tip, I have my coin, I have I have sponsors. I'm not going back to that dark place. I'm not sure I can climb out of that hole again.
Speaker 1: We get a press pass, chef, you could start taking none of the press conferences.
Speaker 2: You can press pass. Yeah, I will. I will sell myself for a press pass. What's left of it? So listen. WWE is so bad. There there have been times that I've thought about watching Dynamite, not not also Collisions.
Speaker 1: But Dynamite, Yeah, Collision. I wish it was just on a different because Saturday is a hard one because everybody in their mother's on set like tonight, everybody in their momthera, Like there's so much m m A, boxing, wrestling, like everything's on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm proud for you East Coast fans that you know, get to watch on a Saturday and you don't have to worry about staying up late on the Sunday. But I don't like. I feel like Saturdays should be wrestling. Sundays should be wrestling. Saturday is boxing, and m m A.
Speaker 2: With every form of entertainment is every goddamn day. And I mean the thing about Peacock is now they have an obsession the movie, and I would like to watch obsession that that, to me is something that I would like to do, and I would like to do it at night because it's sort of supposed to be a horror movie, and horror movies are better at night night. Yeah, and I can only watch someone my wife isn't around because she doesn't like horror movies. So now I can because she's off like a couple of her son get resettled or whatever she's trying to do with him. And uh, and I got freaking wrestling on all the time.
Speaker 1: And then when they pull you back and then you had to start at MLW, they pulled you out and they got I thought you were mad at MLW because I thought they got rid of.
Speaker 2: Your boy, and then you're like, I am mad at MLW. But that doesn't mean that that I'm giving up on it. Listen, if Thomas isn't giving up on them, I'm not giving that. He's the one that that. I mean, he's not. He's a professional. He knows how the business works. But yeah, I mean I'm disappointed because you know, I enjoyed watching it. But you know, he's not my best friend just because he was in MLW. He's my best friend because he's my best friend because we did best friend things like, you know, stuff.
Speaker 1: I wish I had best friends in wrestling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he once bought me a drink and then complained about how expensive it was. Oh no, even though he said that's from the top row. I'm like, yeah, it's the top row, and then later he said I got it, and then he's been complaining about it for seven months. But that's what best friends do. I mean, I didn't say buy me a drink. I was prepared to buy my own drink.
Speaker 3: He was the one person who bought the upper tier Johnny Walker and didn't realize what the price was no.
Speaker 2: I got it was McCallan eighteen, and I absolutely realized what the price was. What I didn't realize is that he was going to pick up the check. I mean that was not that, that was not any arrangement. He was there with friends. They were they were having their after dinner drinks, so I came to mean them for a drink. I didn't think anyone anyone going to pay for my drink. I didn't even hope it. But you know, he did a friend, and I think he likes complaining about it because he's grumpy. And then I like him complaining about Now I can complain about him complaining about which makes me happy.
Speaker 3: So we can gloss over all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Way, he's he's very big in person. Well, my sudden son met him. He goes, I didn't realize how big in jacked he was. I'm like, well, he's pretty slim jacked. He's like, he's like, no, he's big and jack. I'm like, okay, you're right, but my best friend is big in jack and my son hates Sampunk by the way, said he worked with him at c FFC and that he was a Sampunk always made everything about him including out of dinner where the world champion was there and Sampunk was still making everything about.
Speaker 1: Him sounds like punk. The only reason he's changed now is because he gets everything he wants now pretty.
Speaker 2: Much, including aj Lee, I mean, on the show, on the TV show, getting in an intercontinental title and even though she can't wrestle at all any longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's fine doing her stuff and mental health stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with her doing that. I don't need her across the crossover wrestling soup the only thing I had I I almost had a heart attack on because, like you know how Joey hates pretty much everything. He actually praised a couple of matches between Becky and aj Lee, and I thought those were like some of the worst matches I've ever seen on TV before. I'm like, you know, on that kind of biggest, biggest age, I'm like, Joey like those.
Speaker 3: Joey doesn't like anything, doesn't have a soft spot for Becky though in the fire, remember he does.
Speaker 1: I think he does. That's the because he was also talking about the Becky and Maxine feud with like talking about good about it and like, oh Maxine good, this.
Speaker 2: Be Becky's good. This is not about Becky. I mean, she did the best she possibly could. I'm saying a j Lee can't wrestle. I'm not saying Becky can't wrestle. Becky wrestles really really well. Becky's really good at this. I think that you give her like kind of wais her down though.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I think Becky has the same problem as her husband. She can put, she can have people win their feed, but she can't put no. But like she'll put people over, but it never doesn't amount the ship.
Speaker 2: She's not Brett Hart. She can't make Tom McGee look great. I mean she's not. Yeah, yeah, most because she's not physically strong enough to do it. I mean, if if she had the strength of like Jay Cargills, she probably could make even a j Lee or or Maxine Dupre look great. But you know that that's that's just not it. All right?
Speaker 1: So you like our Dan House's stigma, Jeff, you're to talk about it next.
Speaker 3: We can skip it because it was a nothing burger. It was very pretty much just talking about him and his master.
Speaker 1: What was the reason? No way we had Jackie Redmond again?
Speaker 2: Why not? I'll give you a hint that for tonight because he brought out a stuffed cat, saying that was his backup.
Speaker 1: And that was.
Speaker 2: Carl Anthony Towns and they were at MSG with the knicks and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So he threw a He threw a stuffed cat in a cage and a nicked jersey into a box for the cloning cloning machine.
Speaker 2: And he listen, he's not that like that quitter Victor von Frankenstein. He is. He is refining his technology.
Speaker 1: Is he equipment like when had his inventions? That's pretty much what I feel like it is. Oh my god, Jeff, I haven't seen all the episodes either, but.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've seen any of the episodes.
Speaker 1: I mean, you lived through t g I F and you didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't like when TGF was a thing. That was when Jeff was going out on Friday nights. Oh yeah, for you. Actually, I had a real social life compared to us. I know, I'm sure my social life is still so. But you would pretend and drive around and hope to run into cool people, or go to the diner and hope that you might see girls, or whatever the case was. But I wasn't watching ABC comedies for twelve year olds. Yeah, like I didn't. I didn't watch Perfect Rangers, I didn't watch Step, but I didn't watch Family Matters. I mean, I know they exist. I'm sure I saw them periodically on reruns from time to time, but it's not it wasn't like part of my like Thursday night comedies on NBC in the eighties, like Family Ties and Cheers and Wings and stuff like that. I mean, you know, Hill Street Blues, and you know the Prestige dramas, the La Laws, the Saint Elsewhere's the thirty somethings. I mean that that's that's my era. Now. The exception is nine o two and oh and Melrose Place never missed an episode that was my mother's era. God remember your mom? That was those are good times?
Speaker 3: Oh no, anyways, you were named after me, and they skipped that. Uh we skipped the Dan Housen thing. Surprise he won. If you didn't watch that in the night's main event.
Speaker 2: You weren't gonna.
Speaker 1: They were curssed.
Speaker 3: So we get a finally gun throughing Cody Yes again for.
Speaker 2: The fourth time in two months.
Speaker 3: I think Maybeah closing out SmackDown, which really didn't mean nothing because that match got thrown to the wayside when I came out try to help, We'll try to support Cody, and then we get a surprise appearance from Sammy and told him.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to support. He said, you stay back here, bunks, like I'll see you out there. Yeah, it's like duck season, rabbit season. That's uh, that's the funny.
Speaker 3: When when is punk ever said no to anything or.
Speaker 1: How any times? If I bitched on this show Jeff about wrestlers not listening to wrestlers and coming out and interfering anyways, that's.
Speaker 3: Like running pretty much all of our truth during his time when he was hurt with.
Speaker 2: The tag titles.
Speaker 1: Mean, we could even go back to Bailey and EO Sky when they were splitting up damage to drill Bailey, don't interfere in my matches. Bailey, don't interfere in my matches. Bailey kept interfering.
Speaker 3: So this match got pretty much just thrown out the wayside because all of the competitors start, you know, each of the tag teams started beating up each other.
Speaker 1: But hey, what did I tell you, Jeff? I was afraid they were going to bring out a new T shirt. They already got a new T shirt out. It says Justice for Sammy. You'll buy it. I know you will. I would if it didn't cost me all fifty bucks. I'm not paying fifty bucks for another shirt. It's forty something for the shirt in like eight to nine bucks shipping and handling.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why you buy multiple shirts so you can get the free shipping and handling or use their percentage off code nights or whatever when they have those special knights.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, someone of us shot buy my shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody please. I'm side as fat as fuck.
Speaker 3: An honestly side note though, on a when he was here in Vegas and we went to w W World, he could not find his size for any shirts that were there. Unfortunately I wanted to buy him, but he was so upset when I started making shirts up for myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Could you still ever gonna? You wore your GTA live in a dominic shirt yet? Oh?
Speaker 2: What I wore last week?
Speaker 1: During my D and D night session on Tuesday, I wore My Samy's ain shirt out. And when I went grocery shopping then I got a couple of looks like, you know, people like does his shirt really say that he's the last real good guy. Yeah, I think myself. But you made it through this recap of SmackDown Jeff. Now he can do like after banter.
Speaker 2: I guess, okay, it so as opposed to when why Chocolate and I did show and he said pre show banter, pre show banter. This is like sort of post show oof banter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would do a post post show where we stick around when the thing ends, if you want to do that, if it's not too late, but.
Speaker 2: I know my rights go the time and a half at that point.
Speaker 1: Fucking lawyers, man, I swear to god, it's.
Speaker 2: Just Maryland overtime loss.
Speaker 1: You don't speaking of lawyers, you didn't have the Why is it that your favorite guy, Don TONI had more facts about the A W lawsuit than you did.
Speaker 2: H Tony. But if I remember Don Tony, he'll claim that because he's in the insurance business, that that gets access to the courts, which I mean, if it's so, that's really not what it's supposed to give him access for. It's supposed to give him access for things that have to do with potential customers or claims, but most of the things in the courts are public information anyway, So really anyone should be able to get them. Why does he have more access, Tobius? He does like what a show a day or something, and he cares more about these every little thing about these cases than I do. I don't like I'm interested in the intersection of law and wrestling, but that doesn't mean that every little thing you know needs to becovered. I mean, I find it interesting that aw is now has filed two lawsuits seeking money from places they're probably never going to get the money from, one against Triller and one from this indie production company. Obvious indie production companies bank go bankrupt and trailers clearly going back aankrupt. But maybe they're banking on someone buying them out. I am not someone who says, ooh, you're a billionaire or the son of a billionaire, while you're going after this kind of money if you're so successful. First of all, successful companies don't let money go, and if they do, they take a write off. And to take a write off, you have to show that you tried to pursue it first before you write it off. That's in the tax code. So it all makes sense. So I have no problem with them going after it.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think people will take these sort of strange stances don't live in the real world. I mean, if you're a successful company and nobody pays you, you're not going to be successful very quickly. I mean, imagine if AW booked these venues and didn't pay the rent, they wouldn't book them again. I mean the other in any even what I find significant about the suit, and I am this is slightly tinfoil, but I think it's educated tinfoil, is that by AW finally suits looking for financial stuff, they are making a fair game for their financial information to be part of discovery, either directly or indirectly, which is something that they thought tooth and nal against before. They always want to put things in arbitration, so does WWE, so does everyone. There's an arbitration provision. But even the Moxley case with the outside cameraman, which is not covered by arbitration, they actually tried to move it to the federal Court of Illinois. And when Illinois said, what's the jurisdiction in Illinois? Nothing happened here, nobody's here, And they're like, well, actually, our parent companies twice removed are two trusts that are formed under the laws of Illinois, and the court's like, we'll show us, and they're like, oh, we'd rather not, so we'll go back to Detroit County whatever. The county in Michigan was state court, so they voluntarily withdrew from that because they didn't want to reveal that kind of essential information. And they also recently filed motions in the Nick Nemeath I'm sorry, Ryan nemmth case, I'm sorry to They file motions to seal their contracts and other papers as being proprietary and confidential information. On the court's like, you can redact confidential information like personal information, but the terms of your contract are not confidential. Contract. Contracts a contract, dude, and it's and it's part of the suit. So the contracts and there's other information that's coming out. So they they've lost that and and so I don't know if it's because they lost them they said screw it, but they filed triller before the Ryan Nemmath result. What it tells me is that there they know that the truth about their finances are going to come out sooner or later. They know that Paramount is not renewing them, that the reports that the Warner Bros. Discovery and or Paramount told them, we're not renewing you at the at at option time, so you know, do what you need to do. Is consistent with the fact that now they're on t B. Now they're not just on Max, they're on all these other platforms as well. You know, exclusivity was a big part of the rumored dollar amounts. So now they don't give an f they're you know, they know it's gonna come out. And so now they're they're you know, they're gonna do what they need to do to either you know, collect their money or be able to take lawful ride offs and not just absorb it any longer because the patina, the imprimiture of it actually being a real business is that that's popped, you know, and maybe and soon enough, maybe even for the faithful of the faithful. With my my real tinfoil theory set to the side, which is they put everything under the Ring of Honor you know category which is a separate LLC, and so many expenses, so everything goes under a ring of honor, has like eight hundred million dollars in losses, you know, and aw you know, has like you know, shows twenty five million dollars in expenses. But I you know, side topic. I'm sorry to cut you off. Did I even answer the question? I mean, kind of, why don't I know as much as don Tony I.
Speaker 1: I made funny about, I've made fun of I've actually made fun of him in the chat. Let him know this that, Yeah, I think you kind of use those powers a little bit, DT when you look up.
Speaker 2: Listen, I have a I was always more of a Kevin fan than a down Tony fan. And I'm glad they made up, and I'm glad they they they were legit friends. But you know, I was never a down Tiger. But if Dontni wants to talk to me about legal stuff, I don't mind someone else. I mean, I don't have the time to go into the details of a of a contract dispute. I'm more interested in the big picture stuff. I mean, there were there were, there are cases that intrigue me and I want to know more about. But I'm looking. But I'm more interested in the big picture aspects. And I think I just laid out what I think the big picture aspect of that one is. Sorry, Jack, separate topics. Since we were talking about Paramount.
Speaker 3: Since you were talking about Paramount, what's the scope right now with the Warner Paramount deal at the moment, because I'm like hearing little facts.
Speaker 2: Here and there.
Speaker 3: But are they still in negotiations or they're being blocked by some other entity at the moment.
Speaker 2: The deal is final, the deal, there are several state state attorneys generally, yeah, they will fail. This happens all the time. This is a federal matter. The federal government has already ruled, and it might delay it by a little bit. I mean, California theoretically has the biggest standing to do so because so much of the entertainment industry is based there. But the truth of the matter is the California itself, through some of its own policies or lack of subsidies and whatever. I mean, while a lot of the entertainment industry is based there, a lot of people are based there. California itself has chased away more of the entertainment industry than a consolidation.
Speaker 3: Of Oh no, I'm not with that, especially with them, Like some of these shows are filming in like Georgia now.
Speaker 2: And Croatia and New Zealand and Canada, and you know, and in New Orleans and in Baltimore and in anywhere other than California. But that I mean that argument may or may not be relevant. The real argument is probably that this is FCC, this is federal territory. It's none of you gone to business, you know. And and I think they're also going to the counter is also going to say, well, you're saying there's less competition, but but Warner Brothers Discovery was worth six dollars a share and losing money. So one of these studios was going to go away anyway, So isn't it better that that it survived in some way, shape or form. And of course they're all going to lie and say, listen, we're gonna try and build and expand the platform together, which is not the place they're going to consolidate like everything else does.
Speaker 1: Uh, Look what happened when HBO and just what was that one that TLC and all the Garden shows used to be on. That was that one network when they when HBO Max bought them and then a lot of the stuff got left out and even get put on HBO Max.
Speaker 2: I mean that this is this is what happens in any merger that you find efficiencies. When t KO and UFC and then WWE urged under t KO, a lot of the staff of both companies got let go. They don't need two accounting departments, they don't need to marketing departments, they don't need two IT departments, they don't need to cybersecurity, they don't need sales and you know they're gonna I mean this, this is the way, This is the way of the regardless of you know, administration, Republic Democrat. When is the last time that you've ever heard of one of these major mergers being blocked? I will tell you it was Spirit Airlines was not able to merge with Jet Blue. Spirit Airlines ended up going out of business a few years later, which was earlier this year. I'm not sure if they probably would have sunk Jet Blue with them. I don't, so it probably is just as well. But that is the only merger that had not gone through, and I wouldn't say that the result of that merger being blocked seems to be a success. We don't live an alter timeline. We know the alternative, but we do know Spirit Airlines no longer exists. Why did they why did they call this a hostile takeover? Bid.
Speaker 1: When Paramount did this, why did they call it? Why was the wording like that?
Speaker 2: Well, hostile takeover is when the one company isn't seeking to be bought that another company end or its prox season allies by so much stock and so much interesting investment that they have that they can force a vote of not just the board but also shareholders sway the voting the other way. Yeah, and then the board sort of usually goes with the winds blowing whichever way looks like it's going to be the more profitable. Listen, I know that everybody was saying it wasn't going to happen. But the second Larry Ellison or his son, because I'm sure his son made the decisions. David Ellison hired Trump's former SCC commissioner. Jeez, that was game over that day and I and I tweeted it. And that's the day Nick Piccolo Piccolo liked one of my tweets starting our romance. But you know, and and that's what happened. And but that's what a hastile takeover means. It means that the one the company is not seeking to be absorbed. Nevertheless, the stock that was six dollars is now what twenty three sixty. So if you invested in W the stock when I was six dollars, like I did, and if you held it now, you have quadruple your money. I didn't hold it to now. I I always do. I always get worried, you know, you know after about five dollars a game that I'm going to lose my game. But I made a little money, but not a lot of money. But I you know, I went with it's too big to be allowed to fold. Someone's going to buy it. And the funny thing is, what little I know about Hollywood from a few people I know, a few podcasts I listen to, is that the long standing joke in Hollywood is that Paramount Studios is always for sale, and it probably is right now too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my brother had he lost his job a couple of years ago, and his bosses got fired shortly after that, and there was mass layoffs from Paramount, and then all of a sudden, they decided they wanted to give a couple of billion to south Park and a couple of billion to UFC and other buying Warner Brothers, And it's like, how did they all of a sudden become big big competition. Where did all this money come from?
Speaker 2: Thanks, I am convinced that allow this economy is just boosted by not because of any fundamentals and actually any belief in any of these business models. It's just money moving around. People get commissions and are an interest on money moving around, and it's like the national death doesn't matter anymore. Neither does this. It's just the underpinnings don't matter, so they make up whatever the bubble blow is. Most social media, these companies are worth eleven trillion dollars now it's forty four trillion dollars. No, it's not now AI or you know, robots, whatever, the next thing, whatever the next thing is now. For a doomist, I'm definitely a doom sayer. The one thing I actually do believe is that the space economy is sort of like a seafaring economy, Like I think it's like Portugal in fourteen twenty. So I do think that could bail the world out. Whether or not you think we're redoing exploitation and colonialism over again, you know, is another question. I mean, I guess at least we don't know that there's life in the in these places that we can get to So I guess there's that. But you know, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna start. They're gonna be like these thirty or forty year plans where you could harvest asteroids that have sixty trillion dollars worth of you know, lithium and cobalt in them. And yeah, the entire world might not be worth sixty trillion dollars. And yes, when you find that much, the price of it goes down, but still it's gonna be worth a ten billion dollar investment over forty years to bring that stuff back.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, especially when those two elements are used in every tech that we use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's right. How ones there is palladium? And I mean so a lot of things are called rare earth metals that really aren't rare at all. It's just it's really difficult and really smelly to get them and refine them and smell them. It's really really unpleasant, but they're free. But there are other rare earth like gold is not every time a volcano erupts, gold is spewn all over the goddamn place. Lithium isn't that rare, but but there. But there are things that were only came out of the Big Bang at least as far as we know. And that is rare. But it's rare on Earth. It isn't rare in the universe. And there happens to be an asteroid belt. That's you know that it's between us and Jupiter. H No, we gotta we gotta do a not SmackDown show with you next time. Well, I'm interested in and then you know the stuff like stuff like that. So if you like conversations like this, you should at least give Guarden a thought that a chance. Not every episode is going to be for you, not every episode is for me, but but you're going to find things you like and listen to a double speed. No one's telling me you listen to me at one at number one speed. I can't listen to me at number one speed.
Speaker 1: I can't listen to anything at two times speeds. So I don't know how people do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. My add or whatever is like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I can't do I think one point five is the most I can do.
Speaker 2: But well, you just have to train yourself. You start at one point two five and then for a week and then you go to one point five and then then you and you just go and it's you get used to the voice. Like I can't do it with the Eastern border. The host is from LOPI and his accent is too strong for me to go to two. But I can do one point seven. You know at this point there's other shows where the points are like I'll miss it if if I rush through it, but like I can do it at one point four. You know. So, uh, I don't know everyone's different, but I assure you I I'm not sure if I have a D D or O C D or whatever, but you know I've got something too. We all something. I'm pretty sure that everyone does. But I I'm pretty sure that one hundred percent of wrestling fans have something that's diagnosable. Otherwise we wouldn't be wrestling fans into our adulthood, at least adult wrestling fans.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'll just say aid A w w B allround. It's a very special fan base. That's it. I'll use very special.
Speaker 2: We're all very special. Like I'm not I'm not calling everyone else crazy. I'm I'm I'm part of the everyone else. I'm it's not everyone else I'm part of that everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm part of that mix to admit that you need shoulders with wrestlers.
Speaker 2: I know he's our He's our Kevin Bacon connection I have. I have rubbed shoulders plural only with one, my best friend, mister Thomas. I mean a few. But it's not like I mean, I was gonna meet PJ Justin Gaybriel PG. I was going to meet him next month, but that's still out. I'm not sure that I'm ever going to get to that point piece. I'm not sure the PJ can find the requisite number of other people to commit to it. And I'm not even sure he's like he's doing some things too. He's like very busy, and he's very mysterious about what he's busy with. But I don't know. It's something I very much financially cannot afford to do, but I think from a story for the rest of my life and in this phase of my life, I couldn't afford not to do it either, right, So I'm sort of happy that that decision might be taken off my plate. But yeah, it was to go forward, I would have to pass a shaman's test and then I mean I don't know that. I have no idea what a shaman's test is, so I don't know if I meet their spiritual needs or the you know, I don't know that my heart is healthy enough for whatever they you know, jungle juice that they you know, I osco whatever there. You know, we're thinking of you and all that stuff, rainfollowers rooms or whatever.
Speaker 1: Before I wrap it up with shout outs because it takes me like more than five minutes to get through shoutouts.
Speaker 2: How was your only legal question in the aw suit? Like? Why? And I as good as Dontoni? No, I got another legal question you I'm not as good as don Tony is the best? Fingers up, I acknowledge it.
Speaker 1: Hopefully this click was back to him sent it to him.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: What has there been any new news since Janelle's grants legal team decided they wanted to go to arbitration? Also, as ever since you were on Sports Jedi Network? Has there been any new news that have comeing out since then?
Speaker 2: Ever since they quote wanted to end quote no, not not, not not even a little bit court date? Well, you're not going to hear about a court date. There'll be an arbitration date, but you'll not hear about it because it's confidential arbitration. But the one thing everybody was sure it was going to lead to a quick settlement. Well it's been what five six weeks, that's not a quick settlement. So yeah, So you know, Vince went through a lot. Whatever you think about him, a lot of shit came out. Oh god, that's a bad pun, non intended, but a lot of bad things came out, whether you believe them or not, and you know, to impugne what was left of his reputation. Some of this made it into the mainstream world. I mean, the mainstream world doesn't know about Christy Hemy or you know, Reader Chatterton or Jimmy Snooker. They don't know about any of that. They might remember the steroids trial, they don't care. They assumed that people took steroids. This was a little bit different. It got lost in the shuffle of the entire Epstein class thing and our Kelly and Cosby and Harvey Weinstein and you know, Donald Trump being president frankly, but still he went. He thought about this for a long time, and he really didn't have to. He could he could have thrown money at this. A lot earlier, so it in private. I mean, what makes anyone think that he's not going.
Speaker 3: To h all I can say is when we u when we get to that point where let's say, r I p to him like I'm not wishing his death or anything, but the cats out of the bag at that point, and we'll find out more probably unfortunately one one day.
Speaker 2: We will, but I don't know from who. I mean, the chances are the Janelle Grant's going to live a whole lot longer than Vince, so her her her story is. I mean, the one thing that might be a sticking point in the selmon is maybe there you know, there's probably gonna be another NDA, but I bet it's expanding to movie. Wright's book writes TV rights any sort of publicity of any kind, podcast, and any any kind of media exposure disparagement, including current technologies and technologies of the future that we can think of. No AI recreate recreations of events or or narrations.
Speaker 3: I don't need an AI recreation of that.
Speaker 2: Well there, I'm sure there's a market for it, but you know, especially if you cast her with Megan Fox. But uh uh, but anyway, No, there's been no there's been no other news, except that the no news tells you that there's there hasn't been a confidential settlement, because if there was a settlement, that would be announced by the parties just just to close the door on it, just that there was a settlement and they would both claim victory.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get your plugs out of the way first, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Thank you, special, thank you for having me on your show. Sorry I hijacked and spoke so much. But you know, us podcast hosts, we sometimes forget there were guests, not hosts. On The Mighty Wrestling Soup. I do the Legends of Future Great review show with Lifisto. We reviewed. We recorded episode eleven today and we are well aware there were two weeks behind, and we're planning to due episode twelve tomorrow so that we'll be all cut up for LFG episode thirteen. And I am.
Speaker 3: Sure I did not know that that new French guy that with the luchador mass was on that show. I didn't know he was part of that.
Speaker 2: He was for a coffee, for a cup of coffee, And the part of our ongoing and mostly my complaints about this season is that we already knew what happened to too many of the people that were on the show, as opposed to in past years where truly they were new contestants and whether they were good or seasoned or green as grass, we did not know what their fates were going to be. And when half the cast is released before show or the other and you know, another significant percentage we've seen on Evolve or NXT or Triple A since then, you already know what happened to him, So, you know, I think that has a deleterious effect on the show. But our review is good, and that's on the Wrestling Soup Big Boy feed. Occasionally I do shows on Wrestling Super FRIANDOS where people can find this very show you're listening to, Garden of Thought. You can also find on the Wrestling Soup website. But Garden of Thought has its own audio feed and YouTube channel at Garden of Thought Pod, and it's also on the Sports Jedi Network, which is right now the Sports Jedi Media Network on YouTube as they try to get Sports Jedi Network regular on YouTube. But Sports Jedi Network is also on several other platform Twitch, x, Rumble Kick, I'm sure that there's others, Instagram, Live, that there's probably others I don't even know about. The MLW files with my best friend mister Thomas. On that show, Me and Kevin Cruz, the founder or one of the founders of Sports Jedi, do an NXT review show generally five or ten minutes after an XD goes off the air Tuesday. Well, generally we've done all of one episode, but we planned to do it going forward at that time. I sometimes do a Garden of Thought on Wednesday nights around six or six o five on Sports Jedi. Those are live streaming. My own. My versions are just audio. It's the same exact show, though, and sometimes I do a show called Out of Character, which has sort of taken the place of Book a Black or Gospel of Thomas, where I talked to either people in wrestling about non wrestling, but we've also expanded it to other things. So Vinnie Pacifico came on and he who's an indie wrestler. He's also an actor. He's been a lot of horror movies. And he brought an Amber Brook who's an actress who's been in a lot of horror properties. And she was on and she was great, and now she's going to be a guest on Garden of Thought in the coming I think next month, and Vinnie Boko but he couldn't appear on the show. A guy named Matt Probanzano who's worked on the Terrifier franchise. He was an editor. He's one of their trusted editors. He's pretty sure I'll be working on the Terrifier franchise going forward. He's done a lot of other stuff as well. He's been he almost worked with Ringo's star in a video. He placed high in a Staten Island film festival, and he's now he's private financing an independent film which he calls a combination of good fellows. Meet Ratitui. And that's the ad of character podcast. I'm sorry to go on so long, but I do. I was actually trying to do less things, but now that my wife is on this excursion, I've had a lot of time on my hands and a lot of ideas.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't that the joke a couple of weeks ago, like you like, I used to have three thousand podcasts, but now I don't. I'm like, you're back with three thousand podcasts, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like Michael Corleone but it's not even they. It's like it's just when I brought TechEd myself, I brought I dragged myself back in. But what can I say? I'm an attention whore. I like the attention one day. One day, I'm going to be successful this and the day after I shall die.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yes, well I want to keep you around. I need another jet for my life.
Speaker 1: I tried to put up the graphic for your shows, but they weren't turning on when I wanted to. When they did turn on, sorry, they were kind of small. They were like the screenshotted version for my cellphone.
Speaker 2: Y fine, dude, man, that's fine. You guys have been more than generous and more than patient with my bulls. That a question.
Speaker 1: Alex conkitounk am I even saying his name right, Okay, he's puw f right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is he also with Jedi Network too?
Speaker 2: Like? Do they collaborate friends? The friends they're they're they're not actually collaborating maybe yet the word yet maybe can can can be there, but actually his his partner. I don't know if they're married. A boyfriend girlfriend up a cardim she was a guest on Guard And I thought once before she thought the show was titterally about divination that we talked about a lot of other things as well. And Alex is gonna be on tomorrow, and and you know, sort of like a little gnostic matrixy, like, you know, what is reality? I have a I need to find out if the gnostics are correct, and if the fundamental list of correct, then we're living in a firm moment and the matrix is correct. And now we're building a real matrix with AI. Will they have a fatal four way match to determine which is the real fake reality. Yes, I promise that's my last word. I'm gonna leave you. I'm gonna leave it on that.
Speaker 3: You go next as a Jeff All with my my one plug love my uh love, my real life friend who's also a YouTuber. Uh let's see where's my notes for her? Oh yeah, so I have a friend in real life that is a budding youth YouTuber. If you don't know what a YouTuber it's it's pretty much just a virtual avatar.
Speaker 2: You know, does a that you know use as like a.
Speaker 3: Little puppet pretty much, and her voice is coming out of that puppet. If you look up youtubeing it's pretty much what it is. They rig up a digital model and they have it in the corner of like a stream, and you're interacting with the model. You're not in, you're but it's her pretty much acting against the model. So my friend Sylvia Verbina lamb chop and yeah, but you're not seeing that. You're not seeing this, You're more of seeing like the camera's actually like so it would be like town.
Speaker 2: Wrestling if you see Marvin and and.
Speaker 3: Yeah the movie Monster mm hmm pretty much, but it's not a puppet. It's more of a digital puppet. Oh that that's more anime esque.
Speaker 2: So it's like Roger Rabbit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of like that. It goes down a rabbit hole if you start looking up YouTubers. But pretty much, she's a YouTuber personality. She does, uh, let's play video, let's play game alot on video game plays like.
Speaker 2: Her Avatar hot.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't judge her like.
Speaker 1: That because oh yeah, it's anime and it's hot.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, so much. Yeah absolutely, I mean come on, come on, yeah her, I mean on a scale of Siren, it's main event.
Speaker 3: Is it Lyra Valkyrie or is it like page hot page hot all.
Speaker 2: Right, now you're selling the show. You're welcome. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Jeff Usso's friend page hot more colorful. If page goes more colorful, that's pretty much how hot she would be. She does like righty stuff. Yeah, she her in real life. She has a really good singing voice too, and she does like karaoke streams too sometimes, but most of her you know, bread and Butter is just playing playing video games on the side and then just streaming along with the audience.
Speaker 2: Hot video that's hot at hot anime? I mean, I mean, if I have a Cryptonida, it's it's anime porn.
Speaker 3: So oh no, she'll talk about it probably, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe she can be my friend too. I don't like antai actually, I like regular anime porn.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested in the monsters.
Speaker 2: Off the rails.
Speaker 3: But that's my one plug, you know, Silver Verbina.
Speaker 2: She's on YouTube.
Speaker 3: If you want to subscribe to her to watch her videos, her shorts.
Speaker 2: The pupa can call me out on the real it's not cheating an avatar.
Speaker 3: I have best I am also best friends with her boyfriend in real life too, so she is.
Speaker 2: Problem for me. And they did you problem, but not any problem. But yeah, support her.
Speaker 3: You know, she's a trying to be She's a budding artist trying to get her wings. So, as they say in this digital world, well that's my one plug.
Speaker 2: I get to do the other twelve.
Speaker 3: But we kind of did him with Jeff since he is part of our since he is update chunk.
Speaker 2: Of our.
Speaker 1: People that you guys don't even care about. But I'll get to the people that we do care about that you guys do care about. First, d r w C show. Chocolate's riding solo for these next few weeks until Reals comes back from Simon.
Speaker 2: Uh what see in Afghanistan again?
Speaker 1: Maybe I think he might be finalized in the Wrestlingia deal with the Saudis.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought maybe he was laying the groundwork at carg Island doing the wet work.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so catch him chalk for now and Reynolds will be back every Wednesday in the either the Wrestling Soup Discord or YouTube.
Speaker 2: Leave no chalk behind, leave no chalk.
Speaker 1: Behind, no shock, no shock gets left behind, and the uh sorry I just said to your Wrestling Soup there there are fathers of this, our grandfathers. And if there are fathers. That makes Jeff Usso the uncle, I guess or not Jeff Newsso Jeff Littman is the No, I would not be the uncle, sir. I'd be that you're both the uncle. I want both of you. Both of you can be my uncle. Jeff Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Mean they have definitely the podcast grandfathers. But I'm older than both of them. Miss is always saying I'm right there with you. I'm like, I'm more than ten years older than you. Stop it. He's like, I'm like, are you forty five? I think he's like forty six.
Speaker 1: We had a bunch of grandfathers in the chat tonight, like Chris Matthews and Temporal and like Ether, You'll always be temporal to me. I know you changed your name of Ether, but you'll always be temporal.
Speaker 2: Chris Matthews, who lives in Baltimore, and we've pledged to never actually see each other.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you can see Minor Report usually Saturdays. But because Max and his wife he's got a girlfriend. Sorry, he's got a girlfriend. His wife goodby today Guma. Yeah, she had a birthday today. So they're doing Minorities Report tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So his wife and he had to be with his girlfriend tomorrow night. So yeah, yeah, trouble like that, like that, so yes.
Speaker 1: Check out Minorities Report usually on Saturdays at UH eight eight thirty pm Eastern, five thirty pm Pacific. Check got don TONI Show Rest in Peace, Kevin Castle. Check out Guy I Like Mad, Matt does Dashing Deliveries. Check out here on time Space, check out box Man, Hollywood Hangouts, who does movie reviews? Who's a friend of the Minority Report. We still got to go fund me up for Jessica Wright. If you guys can support those have donated, Thank you. Cancer sucks. They have insurance, but medical expenses. Canna be a bitch. And this is not like some wrestler that's like, oh I need go fundme. This is a legit. This is a legit friend of a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah I.
Speaker 1: Did. I did three times, mister, so I did do Oh yeah, oh the audience, Yeah, be a little, the audience a little.
Speaker 2: Your audience, not mine.
Speaker 1: I'll remember that next time in my God in the thought. So, if I'm leaving anybody out, I'm sorry. I feel like I am leaving. I always feel like every week I'm leaving somebody out. I always say I'm gonna write down the list of plugs, and.
Speaker 3: I don't you should one of these days.
Speaker 1: Because the audio version of our shows and of most of Jeff's shows on the Wrestling Soup and Friendos feed.
Speaker 2: What what I told you missed a million years ago that they didn't do is you should just record it then just instart it in so you don't have to think about it every time.
Speaker 3: We should use that advice time.
Speaker 1: I know somebody that did that one time back when I used to listen to a guy named Rich Dow and he he looked like you saw at a gunpoint while he was doing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you do say now, Oh the one uh Spitball Media, UH wrestling super lum John Draper, who's making a return to his alum for the Summer Slam Review.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he'll do both nights. I think Soup can usually just get him for one night when it's the two night events. But uh Spitball Media every Wednesday, UH four point thirty pempt Civic seven thirty pm, Eastern pop culture movies, game stuff like that, and then again, don't miss John Draper's return. It was Alumni Wrestling suit to recap SummerSlam Night one or night two. I'm not sure yet, maybe both. I don't think he's have to do both. I want him to review an A W show one day, to.
Speaker 3: Be honest, I went to I went to one wrestle went to.
Speaker 2: I think it contributed mightily to their Patreon for that. I think that that was just called media Patreon exclusive.
Speaker 1: Joey Numbers know, like, Okay, you went to a W at Boston. Bare Knuckles gonna have an event Finway Park. You should go see bare Knuckle.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, how come we even get a special Joe numbus a solo show on his review of the A Is a W Experience.
Speaker 1: I figured he was probably on Frank and Guss.
Speaker 3: Yes, either, Frank probably talking about it right now since they're doing a recap show.
Speaker 2: I mean, sorry, if we're competing with firm that he got he not just got into AW, but he got out alive.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming because yeah, he was there for Franken Gus.
Speaker 2: So I work throwing Frank and Gus. But but but that's not what Discord doesn't give me notifications anymore anywhere near actual time. I mean, like the DMS, like I'll get reasonably proximates sometimes in real time, usually not, but it's you know, like a few minutes delay, like I got your message, like why aren't you here yet? But I got it like ten minutes after I was already here. But like like everyone Franken Guss is live now, Like sometimes that comes like two days later.
Speaker 1: I'm like what, yeah, no, I know his discord be weird like some you know, a YouTube messes up notifications sometimes, like sometimes your notifications on YouTube will beyond and some days they're even if you have it on all. Sometimes YouTube will miss notifications.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well I get from YouTube, okay, like seventeen notifications for the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh no, well you gotta watch that now. Because some people do the dual streams, they do the horizontal in the vertical, so you get two notices. Now, have you dabbled them? I don't think you guys dabbled into that yet. I don't think you have right not.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, dude, I haven't touched my actual YouTube channel since ever.
Speaker 2: No, I'm waiting. I'm waiting to for the sexy avatar to contact me. Then I may dabble with YouTube.
Speaker 1: So she's spoken for. You're smoking for you spoking for right now.
Speaker 2: Nothing that's permanent this listen. I've been I've been married thirty seven times.
Speaker 1: Nothing's permanent, So you're the podcasting when it comes to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's and that's just this century.
Speaker 1: Were they all or they all have Latina descent?
Speaker 2: No, But in fairness to me, a good portion of my marriages was before there was such a thing as Latin fair fair before Beringia. I mean all all Latins except Spain and Portugal, and I guess Italy if you want to call Latin, which most people don't, but that is flat. I mean they're Asians. All first nations people are from Asia.
Speaker 1: I guess we could, we could keep this going forever, but I guess we better wrap it up.
Speaker 2: I can, I can, I can. I can bullshit forever. I can bullshit a bullshitter. I wisht me is my is my old man bladder? Oh No, I don't even get hunger anymore. I'm on the heel of monster g LP medicine, so I barely got hunger. Hm. I'm gonna be so skinny in the year. You gotta go on the Keto diet, like I know know, I talk to my doctor, I said, we both know that I'm not going to diet and exercise myself into the you know, out of this situation.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, you're right, I should have the nerve to do that next time I do a visit.
Speaker 2: Well, I already inject myself with hum era for rumtorid arthritis, So what's another injection and plus all the heroin. But but you think that would make me skinnier.
Speaker 3: No, it's usually this, sir.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't do controlled substances unless they prescribe by a doctor.
Speaker 1: You put in those long nights at the firm.
Speaker 2: No, I have a very controlled legal I love my job. My hours are very controlled. I could not work for four or five days in a row, and when I come back, I will have no more work for me that day. Come back then then if I had not missed any days, it's I have a wonderful, very unique kind of job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that is the dream. We're definitely gonna have you back again at some point.
Speaker 3: No, maybe not, maybe not reviewing as SmackDown like we do every week.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe not. If your your friend's boyfriend beats you up, right, will I wouldn't be surprised. He listens to the show just on general principle. I'm only kidding. Jeff Usso's friend.
Speaker 1: If you want any chances or you would call her Sylvia for one, I'm.
Speaker 2: Definitely I mean, I'm definitely not calling her Sylvia. I mean I might.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the Veloteen dream, say my name.
Speaker 2: Sah, yeah, breaking.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go live one day, Jeff So. She usually does pre recorded for shorts.
Speaker 2: WO have her on the show so she can put over her own show and do it with just the avatar. I don't know. I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but we'll we'll.
Speaker 3: I will talk to her about that and we'll figure that out.
Speaker 1: And the Bird and her sidekick Bird. So yes, she's gonna lay down temp world. It's very late for you, very late for everyone. I don't know on the East coast. I still got a whole night of g c W ahead of me on the West coast. Here.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's committed.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I'm two hours behind g c W for you guys tonight, Thank you, thank you for making me be here.
Speaker 2: W fans. He really needs a co host. He really wants to do a g CW podcast and I want him to also, but a I'm not going to watch g c W m B part lie. I don't need to be doing any more podcasts. I'm gonna say I don't want to do any more podcasts, but probably a lie. But but I don't need to and I'm not watching more wrestling. If anything, I want to watch less wrestling.
Speaker 3: I love my brother in arms, but I can't watch c c W like that.
Speaker 2: It's it's not more wrestling.
Speaker 3: I love Shatzi, I have to like my uh yeah, I love Roady for my Filipino side.
Speaker 2: But shots is a MLW. She's the women's champion right now and she comes to m c W every month, So I mean, you know shot shots around It's you don't need g c W to see shots.
Speaker 1: I know, but this is where you can see SHOTSI wrestle the men, I.
Speaker 2: See women wrestle men. Isn't something no, it's it's uh.
Speaker 1: I think GCW is only want to give a pass for that. Really, Okay, Yeah, I didn't like him when he had tested.
Speaker 2: I'm judging anyone else. I mean my friend Chawsa McKenzie like her, you know her weekends are spent beating up boys. But it's it's outing and against it. It's just I don't find it particularly entertaining as a regular thing. I mean, anything that looks okay every now and then, everything in moderation. Yeah, that's beating up boys. I'm all for that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe one of these days will just drag me to watch a g c W p l E.
Speaker 1: I made the guys in sup Discord watch a GCW backyard show.
Speaker 2: They'll watch it.
Speaker 3: If they watch a backyard wrestling with the Tennessee Boys, they'll do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Chocolate and Reynolds, they're they're they're a little particular in their non particularity. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Oh, they really loved Tennessee backyard wrestling. Have you ever listened to their interviews when they interviewed people? Is a really good interviewer.
Speaker 2: Let me say something right here. Unlike YouTube guys, I listened to every single show on Wrestling Souper and Friendos, every single one that drops, I listen.
Speaker 1: To it, even my own, every single one. Have you listened to all twenty two episodes of My and My Predictions?
Speaker 2: If it dropped on Wrestling super and Friendos?
Speaker 1: The answer is yes, yes, I don't know when I when I threw that Easter egg in for you about this guy hit a better hits a bad spear, like as bad as Jay Us, and I was sure comment.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I memorized every podcast I said, I listened and you already heard I listened to them at two double time speed. So I and you have a host a co host there named Jeff. So if you reference Jeff my my, my first instinct is gonna be you're talking to him and not about me, especially since most people in the podcast world called me do or dose evil or evil dose like. Nobody calls me Jeff. And it's fine that they do. It's just it's confusing in this particular context, and that there is a Jeff here they were talking about.
Speaker 1: Huh. I feel so confused today. Yeah to Jeffs not enough time.
Speaker 2: It's like that movie The Two the two Jake, except it's the two Jeffs two Jeffs. We can argue about raparian rights in Los Angeles County, but we've rambled long enough. Thanks for hanging out guys in the chat.
Speaker 1: Just let me know are you gonna leave as soon as I clicked end or are you gonna hang on for a little bit?
Speaker 2: What do you want me to a little I'm not promising more than five or ten minutes, but.
Speaker 1: I just like it when you know we say goodbye and okay bye, I see you next time. Last time, my gardener thought it was like out.
Speaker 2: We were just spend the last half hour doing plugs and goodbyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got I'm a long good buyer, and I got a hug and got out a good cry and make.
Speaker 2: A freaking Italian wedding and never ends by side gazy, you know what. I'm not waiting to an Irish but I'm already at home. I came late, I'm gonna leave early. That's fair. It's very fair, symmetrical.
Speaker 1: Wash your meats, love Buddy the dog Kiss Candy had to go.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's