Speaker 1: Use hot gods, come stay on top in all right, got a couple of stories.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you why did he almost got thrown out of court yesterday? But first, Ben Tom Cruise in the news, Let's go. He has earned a Guinness World Record for performing the most.
Speaker 1: What and he guesses Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: Tom Cruise is in the Guinness Book of Worlds Record for performing the most what.
Speaker 2: Sixteen of these he has performed and it is a Guinness World record.
Speaker 1: Okay, celebrity handies?
Speaker 3: Is it Shandy's Shandy Stunts wearing lifts?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great guest. Dude, that's a great How dare you say that about your new friend? My best friend? But we can joke with each other at that.
Speaker 3: Jack is it scientology seminars?
Speaker 4: No? No, I think that Gal from that King of the Queen's probably gotten be.
Speaker 1: It is something that happened in the Final Reckoning that you saw, and it's so good. I can't wait to see again. Plain stunts.
Speaker 3: By the way, I had somebody reach out to me and ask specifically if they could be on a movie podcast will be because no one I work with like good movies and I'm looking into it.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: All of you can sit on the outside and watch me talk about badass movies and go with a tear.
Speaker 1: Mad about movies podcast? Is that the one?
Speaker 3: Let's see it's so it's a stunt. Does that have to do with being underwater?
Speaker 1: It is not underwater, but it is a stunt. Okay you ready? No?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 1: Oh you know it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Uh? Running so fast your face looks like it's gonna peel.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: He has earned a Guinness World Record for performing sixteen burning parachute jumps.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? So he just jumping with a parachute that's on fire.
Speaker 2: It's jump involved his parachute being set on fire midair as part of the high risk plane sequence.
Speaker 1: Remember when we had a boss that went to burning parachute man.
Speaker 2: He said, if this is twisted while it's burning, I'm gonna be spinning and burnt and I have to kick out of the twist and then ignite in ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Very confusing.
Speaker 5: Uh, but he did it sixteen times, Like that's terrifying. Just one time to do it sixteen freaking times? Oh that was just like his motorcycle jump off that cliff.
Speaker 1: He did that.
Speaker 5: I forget how many times in that last mission. Impossible, It's insane.
Speaker 1: It's like the only way he can get off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess well, we've heard about this, like what Leo Leonardo DiCaprio needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to even get some semblance. I want to take a step back a rock. Christina. Yes, you can be on my movie podcast.
Speaker 3: Because you're you like good movies. I heard it in your voice there. You're not a movie snob, but you're not a movie elitist like these two bitches.
Speaker 5: I just appreciate him doing insane stunts like that, like you would never in a million years do maybe if I got paid as much as him, do you.
Speaker 4: Do you appreciate it like in the movie or do you just appreciate it later talking about it when he's telling friends about the stunt.
Speaker 1: Like did it make the Olympics better? When he.
Speaker 2: Actually it did. That's pretty cool. And the Phoenix performance was great.
Speaker 1: I thought it was cool until Jimmy Fallon started talking. Yeah, we'll just tune that out and just listen to Phoenix. That was the best part of it. You guys hate too much, stuffy angry. I don't even love that. You're the robins in the side Gard Batman. Now you're loved than seventeen.
Speaker 4: You love Jimmy Fallon, you love his interviews.
Speaker 2: You're like, we're just hurling fake stuff, like the guy at the apartment.
Speaker 4: You like when you like when someone just is the There are two sentences into their story and he fake laugh so hard he falls out of a chair and it slides off the set.
Speaker 1: Jimmy out of it. He's done nothing here. Now normally I'll give him a hard time. But let's talk about this movie thing. I am not a movie. At least I had seen enough movies. Yeah, that's a that's part of it. If you choose not.
Speaker 3: You had a chance to go see Mission Impossible to Final Reckoning and Sneak Preview.
Speaker 1: You were like, I'm good. And then you had a chance. You had a chance to go hang out with Tom Cruise. You're like, I'm good. The only I really didn't. It didn't do much for me. Honestly.
Speaker 4: The only reason I did not see Mission Impossible eight is because I want to see them in order, and I missed the first.
Speaker 1: Seven and I didn't want to ninety seven. Yeah, fair, so I'm gonna have a You're just worried.
Speaker 3: You're gonna bump into your friends from your film degree and they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go Dude, I heard you some mission impossible. You suck.
Speaker 4: Now, let me tell you something about those people from my film degree.
Speaker 1: None of us like each other. None of the friends. You all hate each other's work. Oh you're worrying that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I I just did a road Runner laugh. I did a machine Doune tummy good laugh. I'd go see a road Runner movie. Okay, Uh, there's gonna be one. Okay, if it was done? Yeah, what what do you got? So we're ready for Kyoti Versu act.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, with Will Forte. It's gonna be awesome. I just watched Macgoober again the other night. It's it's not right, Yeah it is. I'm gonna watch. I really do want Who has not seen that? I haven't.
Speaker 5: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: You've shown me scenes from it, Ben that are hilarious. You've seen it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: No, My buddy can't hate me for it.
Speaker 2: He who hosts the mat About Movies podcast, Right, He's like, dude, I can't believe you claim to be an SNL guy. You haven't seen mcgruber. It's every one of my favorite sketches. In fact, I hated the Macgoomer sketch.
Speaker 3: He goes, it's it's so many cliches make fun of Rambo, and I don't want to spoil anything for it, but I do want to tell you the scene they go. The General comes and finds him in a village. He'sired. Now, no, he's the bad guy. The generals like mcgroober, you know, we need you, like the world's in danger, and he's like, no, I'm here now, these are my people. All I care about is this small village. And a little kid runs up and steals his chain and runs off.
Speaker 1: He goes, hey, you get back here.
Speaker 3: He's a little piece of like they hate him and they don't even care about him. So then he goes he decides to take the job, and he goes and puts this super team together of like seven giant guys that are all all like Rambo badasses, and he gets them all in a van and he goes, all right, they're about to leave to go on the mission. He goes, I got to go talk to the brass and so he goes over to talk to the suits and while he's talking to him, they're trying to get Ryan Philippe is trying to join his team.
Speaker 1: They're trying to force him on his team. He goes, no, I've got my team. They're all in that van.
Speaker 3: They've got, you know, eighty years of combined military service and they're all in that van with forty pounds of C four that I packed myself with my own.
Speaker 1: Bear blows up. Someone called that one. What man?
Speaker 6: He assembles the super Team and immediately pulls up he kills. When he's assembling the team, it's a music montage and he's going to find them in their new life what they're doing.
Speaker 1: And they're all like, I'm on the team.
Speaker 3: And one of the giant guys is a mechanic, but he starts kissing another man during the montage, so he scratches his name off.
Speaker 1: He doesn't enjoyed his team.
Speaker 2: He can't have anyma so he's like the Ray Davis of assembling Super Time.
Speaker 1: Let's go see if he can keep it going next week. Okay? Did he was warned he was gettet tossed.
Speaker 2: From the courtroom yesterday because he kept making faces at the jury. What the judge getting mad? They're like, hey, stop at the faces at the jury. He's getting kicked out of court, so he's something there trying to interact with the jurors.
Speaker 1: You know what he's doing. He's licking his lips and pointing down.
Speaker 3: Is he trying to get one juror who likes freak ofughs like get me out of here, I'll get you into a freak off.
Speaker 1: Or is he is even baby oil.
Speaker 3: All over his face or is he looking at them trying to intimidate them. You mean mugging him, Yeah, mean mugging like I'm if you if you put me in prison, I will have you killed. And it's serious now because if if you're famous, you're more than likely going to get pardoned.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you just ever once like said something nice about the guy, you'll get pardon.
Speaker 2: That's e tossed out there that yes was Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: We're in that era, man.
Speaker 2: But also I also do think without knowing because we have evidence here. But for a guy that was not like uh found guilty of something, it is wild. He spent like almost a year in jail like Mabe with all the money he had to that. You know, do you know why you need a year? Because he found guilty of it.
Speaker 1: No, but they think he's a flight risk. Yeah, because when they went to raid his home he fled. Yeah, but he had an appointment. I'm just saying they can do that if they think you're a flight risk.
Speaker 2: The other name for freak offs we found from a woman who's taking the stand.
Speaker 1: Her name is Jane.
Speaker 2: Jane Doe is a freak offs also were called hotel nights. The hotel nights rapping. Very often there would be drugs and then another guy watching, another girthy guy watching.
Speaker 1: And it's a rough deal. Did you have to add that?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 3: But why did that grosser out? Like if she was some normal guys she was? Okay, did you hear that?
Speaker 5: It's that word, you know, it's one of those words kind of like gerber, girthy.
Speaker 1: With the y on the end of it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you ever use that word like when you're setting the trap and like impress a girl. That's what it is because of the implication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right right right then going to the p this spot trap, you.
Speaker 2: Know, when you're trying to incarcerator. Oh wait what alright, let's move on. Everybody on a Sunday, we said too much?
Speaker 3: Coming up next, wait, we're doing a star story. Yes, we're doing it in three minutes. Don't go towhere before