Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, definitely for children of all ages. Welcome to another edition, but let's get biblical right here on your favorite podcasting platform with your favorite.
Speaker 2: Host, a man of the entertainment realm of over.
Speaker 1: Twenty years, a former stand up comedian or Dane Minister. Now your host here, he is KD mister movie phone.
Speaker 2: You are giving him that suspense, right man. You're letting them have it this morning.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of.
Speaker 5: Let's get Biblical right here on your favorite podcasting platform, whether it's Spotify, Spreaker, Apple, iTunes, Heck, we're all over seventeen podcasting platforms worldwide, and they thank you to the seventeen countries that do listen, and thank you to Sprinker dot com who does the transcribing for countries overseas.
Speaker 2: And when I'm speaking like this, sometimes it might not be a good thing for some of you guys overseas to maybe understand what I say. You know how us people in America we make up words, We put letters in words we're not supposed to. Yeah, so I apologize ahead of time, but thank you for listening to Let's get biblical with Katie a transforming type podcast one where we're transforming you. Also, we're very transparent in what we do. If this is your first time joining us, you may be a non believer, you may be an eightheis. You may be a lukewarm believer, maybe somebody that's been walking with Christ for many, many years. Maybe you're someone who hears the word Christ, Bible in God and you're like, oh, man, I'm gonna get struck by lightning. Nah, not at all, But by the end of the show you will be on fire for the Lord, because, hey, listen, there's a reason why you stepped in here. There's a reason why you've tried to do it on your own for many, many years. You've been hitting that proverbial you know, glass ceiling, or butting your head against the wall trying to figure it out. We all have done it. We all continue to do it. We are cut from the same cloth, and that's why you're here checking out this podcast today. Hey. We also like to have fun with the good old Bible, the bibl e the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth manual. I love saying that. A lot of pastors don't like saying that. But when you feed into the Bible and read into the Bible, and you pray. Man it is like having a manual for your life. I love it. And here in the month of February on let's get biblical. If you have not joined us. On Monday, we kicked off our Proverb series, teaching you how to read the Book of Proverbs and how to dig into the Book of Proverbs every single day. It's the easiest book in the Bible you're going to read. Don't start in relation, do not start in lamentations. Do not start in there. Okay, if you're brand new, you know that's going to scare you away right away. All right, let's start in the Book of Proverbs, and it's little antidotes for your life and what you may be going through in this show. Here again, If this is your first time joining us, this is not your grandpa's biblical podcast, this is not your mom and dad's biblical podcast. We're trying to bring you the Word of God in a fun, transparent way. We speak to you as if we are speaking one on one at a table, hanging out, maybe having dinner, watching a movie, playing a board game, and we're just friends amongst friends. That's the problem with today's world. Everybody wants to be so right, and even hardcore Christian believers want to get in your face if you're a non believer and really try to transform you right then and there. But the problem is it's Jesus who transforms your relationship with Jesus. You have to work on that relationship daily, just like your relationships here on earth. So get into prayer, get into Proverbs, start reading with us here in the month of February, and also keep continuing to follow and share this show. So thank you guys again. Today's going to be an interesting show because Father knows Best. For some of you old, gray haired white heads out there, or maybe people of my generation. Our parents used to watch this show back in the fifties and sixties called Father Knows Best, and it was a great wholesome show about what do you think, Yeah, Father knowing Best? Yeah, pretty much. But we're not going to talk about earthly Father today. We're not. We're going to talk about our heavenly Father knowing best and what's best for us. And this is why this is a great month to be joining us here going through the Book of Proverbs, because today we're going to be in the Book of Proverbs twenty eight. Yes, the Book of Proverbs twenty eight. This will be the last chapter you will read this month, in the month of February. It is such a great book of Proverbs, it really is. It mostly talks about the world today, and we're going to share more of Proverbs twenty eight throughout the year, talking about our government here in the United States, talking about detestable things we see in the entertainment industry, things of that nature, where our kids have their eyes locked on social media and they're seeing these negative things. Read Proverbs twenty eight and it will blow your mind. But one proverb that stood out to me today ties into a little bit of a story I got for you here today. And that's what the gospel is all about for you new believers is a testimony a story. Have you ever had anybody say, man, you look great, what are you doing differently? Well, you go into your story and you tell them, hey, I started this new skin regimen, I'm eating better, I'm drinking more water. What you're doing right there is giving testimony, and testimony lead to good things for them in their life. You didn't realize that you just help somebody out in a great way through your story. But that's what we do as followers of Christ. We share our ups and downs, ins and out, our straight ways and crooked ways. And trust me, here on, let's get biblical. The longer you listen, you're gonna learn that I'm very transparent. At times, it will seem like I'm jumping through that audio device that you have on right now, and you're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I feel like I just I got punched in the face. Well, believe it or not, Father knows best. He does that to us sometimes when he delivers a scripture to us, or we could be sitting in church and we're listening to a sermon. You could be listening to a sermon on a podcast or YouTube and something hits you. It hits you in a way you're like, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's not right. That's got to be wrong. That's got to be wrong. Took that ball of clay that you are and squeezed it, and he's starting to massage areas you're not used to being touched, and when it hits a nerve, you're like, I'm not not not doing that. There's no way, no no. But the more you dig and the more you get into that relationship with Christ, watch what happens the clay softens. And as the clay softens. If you're a sculptor out there, or an artist, you would know it's an easy way to start molding a piece of your life into something that's going to be beautiful and glorious. We're a work of art. We are literally clay and putty in his hands. We come from the dirt. Adam came from the earth. Eve came from the rib of Adam. How do you know you haven't even your life. Adam's out there. Let me tell you a real quick side note, because that rib will continue to poke at the section of your life, your whole life, and annoy you. No, I'm kidding. It's a joke. It's a joke, ladies, ladies, Okay, you want to know how you have a good Adam. He's the one who runs around the house naked all the time. I'm just saying, you're telling him put a fig leaf on?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, but no, in seriousness, we'll get into this later on in our relationship series. You know you have a good woman when that rib just feels good. And what I mean by that is, you know it fits our whole lives. We go feeling like we're missing something, feel like we're missing something spiritually. Then we feel like we're missing something here on earth. Well, that's because men. That rib needs to be replaced. We need to find our eve eve's of the world. You need to find a good man who can lead. You need to find a man of God in your home. And once you do, you'll see that you're a perfect fit. You truly, truly are. You need to find the rib that you are, ladies, to fit back in to the man that you are separated from. That's my quick little relationship tip for you today. Because Father knows best even when you go to ask for his I guess approval in marriage. How many of you ladies out there are men out there have gone to your father and said, man, I want to marry this woman and your family is like, hm, this one's not right for you. Women? How many men, probably all of them. When it comes to a dad, right, there's always that one that's like, man, he's a good guy or she's a good girl. Father knows best. And in my story here today, I want to talk about something I do every year. Generally, in the month of December, I'll start praying for a word for me to work on in the upcoming year. We talked about this a little bit. Some of you guys may have done it. If you have not done it, you can still do it now. You don't have to start at the end of the year like me. You can start right now and just pray. Dear God, I come to you in the precious Name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna pray for you guys right now. Dear Lord, I know you're listening. I know the people listening on the other end are wondering what the heck we're talking about. But I pray that the word you have given me this year, I'm able to follow in your footsteps because you do know best. I pray for those that are listening that may not have a word this year to come to you by the end of the day and pray to you Father, reveal what word is best for me to help me work on in twenty twenty five, praying the Precious Name of Jesus. Amen. Well, my word was obey. That is a tough word for us human beings, right, obey obey. Well, last year it was discipline which led to disciple, which led to empathy, me dropping ego, and me being humbled. It really gave me my crown of discipleship last year, and I can't wait to see what he delivers to me this year through the word of obey. Now, I've been pretty good in my walk over the last you know, over twelve years. I slip, stumble, fall, I come to him, I pray, I repent. I get my answers from him because of the good old Bible and through prayer. And there's been some certain situations in my life where I did not obey. I didn't obey when it came to the bottle. I didn't obey when it came to those gummies that you buy in your CBD stores. Oh, try this next one. It's a lot more powerful. Ah, you won't go crazy all this won't affect you as much. It's a drug. I didn't even obey when I saw the word demon on the package of gummies. When faithful night in my home, I couldn't sleep for almost twenty four hours. There were moments of rest, moments of closing my eyes, but he wouldn't let me sleep too long because it got very dark. You see, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's good, there is evil. I was being battled for on this evening. So that's when I turned over a new leaf. And what's sad is I didn't obey then. I didn't obey last year when it came to not just those gummies and a drug, but I also didn't obey when it came to in prayer. You'll go so deep sometimes into prayer and he will reveal something to you. You and you're like, I'm not too sure about that, and you continue to live your life, and then all of a sudden, you stumble a little bit. I went on a trip last year to New York to go visit family I ain't seen in about five years, and I prayed on this trip for almost three months. I'm not a big fan of flying, never have been, but I knew I had to do what I had to do. I also prayed last year during that word of discipline and disciple. I asked to be treated more like a disciple. Use me, Lord to spread your word to my family in a unique way, just like we do here on the podcast. He gave me this opportunity to go visit family. We were going to plan either a road trip or fly, and at the last minute we had decided to fly because it was easier and cheaper. Well, I got a weird feeling inside my body, so I started praying on it, and I could hear the Lord say, do not get on a plane. Do not get on a plane, do not get out on a plane. I go to speak to my wife and she's like, ah, you're just letting things kind of get into your head. And she's a woman of God, and sometimes the devil we use people in our lives that we love the most and throw little fiery darts like that to sidetrack us. Well, we got on a plane and the next thing that happened was something hit the plane about forty thousand feet. I heard it. I was in prayer, I was reading, I was in prayer, had my eyes closed in so deep in prayer. After I heard the pilot come over the air and say, all right, we have hit something and we're going to turn back around. Wha, wha turn back around. Why don't you just land somewhere If that's that big of a deal, we weren't too far out of Austin at the time. In Texas, they turned completely around. Plane was shaking. Wasn't like a movie type shaking, but when he would go to step on it a little bit, I mean it shook pretty good. There were times, according to my wife and kids, that there were some major bumps and turbulence bad because of the engine. I didn't feel it when I was in prayer. My oldest ten year old son was holding my wife's hand and keeping her comforted while I was praying. I spoke about this on the show before, and it's funny because I tell you I'm transparent. I didn't expect to share this part of the story today during Father Knows Best, but it fits in completely. But I disobeyed him. I disobeyed him. I didn't listen to him. I didn't follow the steps that he put before us. And that's pretty crazy if you think about it. And this year, to be honest with you, I wasn't even too sure about this word because obey discipline are kind of the same. But the word discipline led me to disciple. Well, we decided. When they turned back around on that plane, I looked at my wife and she shook her head like I should have listened to you, and I looked at her and I said, you should have listened to God, not me. I've always had this intuitive spirit about people, and Jesus has this intuitive spirit in us where we need to connect with Him. And when there's anything going on in our lives like static and chaos, which is a disruption of the devil, he doesn't want you to connect. He doesn't want you to get to that favorite radio station that'll make you feel good. So the static and chaos, he thought, would keep us from going to our family. I said, we are not going to fly. My wife said, no, I agree with you. The plane didn't make it to where it had to go safely, which was Boston, Massachusetts. I had someone on that plane with his family that was on there as well, I learned later on, and they were perfectly fine after a long layover, But we wouldn't have been able to make it to Boston and get our car. It all happens for a reason. So we drove and we had one of the most amazing discipleship experiences I've ever had for two weeks, not just with my family, but the people that we met, interacted with a family in Ohio. That was a faith my family. My father, who's let's call a spade, is paid on his deathbed battling dementia and cancer. Right now, sewing into my son and his friends in Richmond, Virginia, I was a decide, all right. We didn't walk five thousand miles, but we did drive five thousand miles. This is one of those stories. Their father knows best. And when I'm return I'm gonna tell you what. Right now, I still didn't listen to him. Sometimes we don't listen to father, do we even on our birthly walk. When we return, we'll talk a little bit more about that. Here's our artist Spotlight of the month. Here's Ben Fuller with if I Got Jesus Ben Fuller.
Speaker 6: All month long, I've had a dollar or two money, I've had friends and walk.
Speaker 3: Don't we And I've.
Speaker 7: Even lost myself for time or two.
Speaker 8: They were bridges crossed Stenberg.
Speaker 3: But through all the real kids, I.
Speaker 9: Have learned there is one thing I can never lose.
Speaker 6: If I got cheese, I've got all that I could ever for me.
Speaker 3: Tain't the world away from me? It all be okay?
Speaker 7: If I got Teaesus there's a hope that's living deep inside, a joy that I couldn't never hide.
Speaker 3: In a safe place to fall. The fact cheese, I got it.
Speaker 10: All I've seen week it's turn the strength. I've seen failures man with great and it's not from what I've done.
Speaker 8: It's Christ and me.
Speaker 4: On the record.
Speaker 3: I can't explain.
Speaker 4: Oh he's killed me his name, I'm the richest man. How could ever be? Forgot Cheeus?
Speaker 3: I've got all it I could ever take the world the word from me?
Speaker 4: And I'll be O king if I got cheesus.
Speaker 3: There's a hog that's live and jeep inside. But try it. I can nail a howe at a safe place to fall. I got Geeus, I gott it all.
Speaker 4: Who some name?
Speaker 3: That trumpet's gonna sound, and the king of Heaven will ride upon.
Speaker 4: The clouds coming down.
Speaker 2: How hit moneys or lot.
Speaker 4: And sends my soul.
Speaker 3: I'm going home.
Speaker 7: Forgot Geezus, have.
Speaker 3: Got all it out? Could even take the world away from me?
Speaker 4: You call me O king? Forgot Geesus.
Speaker 3: There's a whole dissluding gee. Decide, but join it out, canoe in a safe place to fall?
Speaker 9: Forgot Geesus, I got it all forgot geesus Ha got it All.
Speaker 2: The music of a Ben Fuller man, one of our favorites here at Let's Get the Biblical with Katie. We got to see him in Denton, Texas with Zach Williams and Kine, some great Christian artists out there. We're gonna be sharing with you guys over the next couple of months in our artist's Spotlight. You will hear breaks in the show from those artists such as Ben Fuller all month long. We have one more for you coming up before we get out of here today. But Ben Fuller, what an amazing story. We hope to share his testimony on here. It's amazing if you're battling sobriety, you're battling an addiction, drugs, alcohol, anything, really today Ben Limbs lives completely sober. He shares his story filled with hope, mercy and grace through his music and turning his testimony into songs. And he's just been rejuvenated with the spirit of Jesus. And we are proud to be sharing Ben Fuller's music here on the show all month long here on Let's Get Biblical, so Ben Fuller, listen to those songs, man, listen to the words they really hit And when you start really digging into music like this and you're starting to change in your soul and you start to become a new again. In Walking with Christ, it's hard to get rid of some of the music we've listened to. Listen. I was a big I say this on the show a lot, and you guys laugh at me. Two Live Crew fan, all right, I was huge, talk about one spectrum to the other, right, Nwa Tupac. Still appreciate them as artists, but when you get in deeper with your walk with Christ, you start to feel a little bit different about the ways of the world and you're like, oh, you know, you just want to shine the light on everybody, and that's what these artists do. If there's a certain artists you follow, lik in country music, the older I get. I like country music because it talks about family and friends and you know, love and respect and honor. If there's somebody that you like, there is someone in the Christian music world that's very similar. I started digging into Christian music first in my walk over ten years ago, and I was still kind of a hip hop guy, and I love Lucrae. Loacrae put him up there as one of the top lyricists of all time with Eminem Tupac, Biggie Lacree. I put him right up there, and you won't hear his name a lot. Absolutely phenomenal. We hope to do that all month long with our artist spotlights over the next coming months here on the show. So thank you guys for that. But back into our show here about Father Knows Best. I gave you the testimony and the story about us on the plane and me not listening to him through prayer. An addiction that I battle like Ben Fuller is. Believe it or not, he may have this addiction, but all addictions, all sins are the same. I battle poor an addiction most men do. This is a subject that's tough. Even when I say that now, I feel it pierced my heart because I don't know who's listening to this podcast, And we don't mean that in a dirty type way, but we need to take that big clump of dirt and we really need to cast it out of our lives the best that we can. I've been very good over the last several years, and I've found what causes me to watch and look and think these certain things about those situations, and it's a stress. It's a stress when I need to be leaning on Jesus more. Sometimes I allow the ways of the world to affect me, but I don't revel in it. If we continue to revel in it and we don't feel bad about it, that's where the opposition has us, and he wants to bring us back to that dark side. If you're walking with Christ or still listening to this podcast today and you're a non believer, just know it takes time. You'll start to feel warm and fuzzy inside, and you'll feel that fire is starting to flicker a little bit more. And the more you dig and draw closer to the flame, you'll be, you know, immersed in it. You'll be on fire. You want to help everybody. And then you know, life hits you. Certain things hit you, maybe a divorce, maybe a death. You don't know how to handle it. You can always turned to the Bible. One of my favorite things I love to do, the cross reference is the Internet, Internet's for good, Internet's for evil, Bible versus on God knowing best. That's what we did today and looked at them and prayed on the ones that would pop out to us, and one actually popped out to me before we even looked at it on Google, right in the Bible, right here in the Book of Proverbs, chapter twenty eight, verse nine. I mean it punched me in the face. Shall if anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable, that hurts me, because I'm here telling y'all prayer is the best thing you can do, open up your heart, which it is. But if he gives you an answer to something you're praying for and you do not listen, your prayers are just as detestable, that hurts That's what I did with the plain incident. That's what I've been doing with my addictions. My poor an addiction stress God to me, and I broke for one of the first times in a long time. And I watched a little bit recently and I felt bad about it, and I prayed on it. And here I am, in twenty twenty five, already disobeying the word that he gave me, which is obey. I stumble. We all stumble. The moment you know that we stumble, and you turn to him and ask for the answer why we're stumbling. He will reveal that. But we have to listen to his instruction. If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are distestable Proverbs twenty eight, verse nine. Another great one who is in the book of Isaiah Isaiah fifty five, verses eight through nine. For my thoughts are not your thoughts. Neither are your ways are my ways, declares the Lord. Whereas the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your own ways and your own thoughts. When you become new in Christ and you're walking closer, you'll start to want to do things different. You just will. And when you stumble, you're like, oh wait a minute. Isaiah fifty five, eight through nine says, my thoughts are not your thoughts. My thoughts are not your thoughts. This is God speaking to us through the Bible. My thoughts are not your thoughts. Just because you stumbled and went into a bottle or sniffed the line of coke, or you decided to turn on porn, you decided to hit your spouse. When I have been trying to mold you to be better, that doesn't mean I'm angry with you. I love you. We're still molding. It's gone. It's you have to come back to me. But I told you how to handle it the first time. You didn't listen. You stumbled. Allow the opposition to come into your life. Don't allow the opposition to come into your life. Pray for the full armor of God. Dear God to come to you in the precious name of Jesus in the Holy Spirit. Protect me with the full armor of God. It's that simple. I do want to share one more song with you, guys before we get out of here, but I mean Father does know best, so we'll share one more song of Ben Fuller will come back. I have a gift for you. Well, he's got a gift for you, so make sure you stick around and listen to that, and we're gonna have some closing remarks on today's show. So, guys, this one goes out fits in perfect especially with somebody like me who's battling an addiction from time to time. We're all battling addictions. But Ben Fuller's song Black Sheep, this is the acoustic version. Listen to the words. I'm sure it's gonna affect us all Black Sheet He actually recorded this in the woods with just a guitar, a microphone, and his dog. Listen to his soul. Listen to the words.
Speaker 8: He broke through a thousand fences. You've been rescued from a thousand ditches. You still swear you don't fit in, so you kick and scream, and you're gone again, wandering off into the devil's wind. The how's it going out there acting like you ain't scared?
Speaker 3: And how's that hard storm? It's so hard when you're all along?
Speaker 6: Cry hintiess you hope nobody see.
Speaker 3: Buck the good and uses. He'll never leave you be because Jesus loves you, black she h.
Speaker 8: You hate everything about you, and you think we're better off without.
Speaker 3: You wear your pain out on your.
Speaker 8: Sleeve, and you paint it on with the rebel link with the alcohol and pills. Ain't fixed a thing.
Speaker 6: So how's it going out there acting like you ain't scared?
Speaker 8: And how's that hard storm?
Speaker 6: Ain't so hard when you're along? Cry gee, you hope nobody see.
Speaker 3: What the good news is. He'll never leave you be. Jesus loves you, black she.
Speaker 2: O.
Speaker 3: Jesus loves you, black she.
Speaker 8: I can't tell you when I ain't no profit. But they'll calm a point in time when you can't stop it. These good shepherds love.
Speaker 3: Smells like smoke.
Speaker 6: There ain't no hell, So Lord, you won't let the hounds of heaven gold.
Speaker 3: Sick come and let the hounds of he go? How's it going out there acting like you ain't skinned? And how's that hardstone?
Speaker 6: It's so hard when you're a cry intess. You hope nobody see.
Speaker 2: Our artist of the month.
Speaker 4: But the good news is.
Speaker 3: You'll never.
Speaker 2: With black sheep.
Speaker 3: Amazing grace. It's a pesky, pesky thing.
Speaker 2: Song kind of is pretty fitting for this episode. Think Father knows best because Jesus, And even as I'm she listening to the words, I'm tearing up a little bit because I'm the black sheep of my family, Jesus, my whole life. She All I did was to do everything to try to let them give me some kind of affirmation. Love or that just those words going through your head if you're a black sheep. I'm doing this because I need you to recognize that I did pretty good. Affirmation is a big word in my life, and I honestly have battled that for a very long time, and I tear up now because I don't have to worry about the world's affirmation. I don't have to worry about your affirmation. My wife's, my kids, it's nice, but there's only one affirmation that I look for, and that's the Lord's. I do this because I know, in his eyes, that's what we're supposed to be doing. I do it to honor him. And if you're lost right now and you're a black sheep, I want you to know we're always going to be his black sheep. We are. We stumble with our addictions, pains, hurt, but He's not gonna leave us. He doesn't forsake us. God sent his only son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for your sins. And as he was being nailed to a cross and dying, the first words were forgive them, Father, for they do not know. You don't know, but now you're learning. Father's teaching you and reaching out to you. If you have never followed Christ before, we have a gift for you today. We do this at the end of each show. And sorry, we're runing a little late today. The reason why we're runing a little late today is because we gave you that testimony about the airplane, and I felt that it was fitting. It was just given upon me by my heart. So thank you guys for sticking around and still listening. It's a long show today, but hopefully enjoyed it. But our gift for you today is this. It's no magic behind it. If you're looking to change your life and you're looking to really get out of being the black sheep of this world and becoming a sheep for him and following him, he's a good shepherd, and you're allowing and ready ready for someone to lead your life other than the ways of this world. This is your opportunity right now to just kind of close your eyes. If you want to open up your hands to the Lord, that's how I pray. If you want to put your hands together, it's fine as well. For you just want to sit there wherever you're at and put your heads down and put your hands on your head. Sometimes I like that too, because it feels like he's touching me, and I feel like that static is not there, and I can feel that connection and just repeat after me, your dear heavenly Father, I come to you from the depths of my heart, realizing I'm a sinner. I sind daily. I repent of my sins, and this is important, Guys. I confess with my mouth. I repent of my sins. Confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and he did die on the cross, he did rise again on the third day for his victory and mine. Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Live in me now and lead my steps. I receive you by faith as my personal Lord and Savior. Come from me, Holy Spirit. Oh, this hits me. Help me obey you. This was for me as much as it was for you. Guys, I believe and receive these things I prayed on this day.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 2: Now that you've just done that, you now are a part of an elusive club. And welcome because he's waiting for you. Next steps for you. Open up the book Proverbs just like we did today. Let him lead your steps. Today is February fifth. You'll start in chapter five. Tomorrow's the sixth, so on and so forth. Join us Monday for the Book of Proverbs. We'll go over a few of our favorites, and then we'll be back here next Wednesday. I might do a special show Friday so if you guys want to catch up on that, we'll do a quick little faith break on Friday. But again, guys, thank you guys for listening. God bless y'all. Welcome to this new life. It's an amazing one. Just continue to allow him to lead your steps. Just like me, I need to listen and obey. As Proverbs twenty eight says versus nine, if anyone turns a deaf fear to my instruction, that means obey. Even their prayers are detestable. Guys, thank you for listening to another episode. Share this with a friend, because if you are now a part of the Kingdom of God, our next step is to love on everybody and share what we learn a through testimony. If you have someone that's hurting in pain, someone looking to change your life around, and you don't know the Bible just yet and you can't really get those words across, allow podcasts like this, clips like the ones you see on social media, other pastors on YouTube, something that hits you, share that because you're resharing the Gospel. And that's one of the things we need to do as a disciple is share the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Thank you, guys for listening to another episode of Let's Get Biblical with your boy Katie. We'll see you as soon, God bless, take care,