Speaker 1: All right, what's up. Welcome everybody. We're live today special guest. We haven't had Courtney on in a while, but she is live from the Chicago Comic Con as one of the biggest supporters of the Furry convention that's going on up there, and she's a huge fan of Frodo and Sam and Lego, Les and all of the hobbits that are in the circles of Mensius Moldbug. Today, we're gonna be talking about that's all being stupid. By the way, we have an odd topic today, probably something you didn't expect. It's gonna be technocracy. But Courtney has done a lot of in depth research and information into subjects that probably not a lot of people are that familiar with. We're gonna be talking about the Dark Enlightenment. We're gonna be talking about the circles of Peter Teel, their interest and influence from the Lord of the Rings. We're gonna be talking about the technocratic takeover. But before we get into Courtney's recent research and her articles on substack, let's do a little bit of a stepping back, because the audience over here had grown quite a bit, and we may have some people I was on a comedians podcast the other day and I just sort of launched into this and the first thing he said to me was like, whoa, wha, whoa, what is technocracy? So we probably have some people that don't even know what this is. So Courtney begin with telling us, first of all, what is technocracy, the origins of it, the overview of it.
Speaker 2: So technocracy started in the nineteen thirties as a response to the Great Depression. Actually this was their solution to create abundance. And the very famous you know, Elon Musk, his grandfather was Josh Hattleman, was actually the head of Technocracy Inc. In Canada from nineteen thirty six to nineteen forty nineteen forty one, right before it shut down. And they, in their own words like in there, and I think I might have that if it's not in this most recent articles, in my last article, but I actually have the screenshot from Technocrat magazine in nineteen thirty seven. They say themselves that the definition of technocracy is social engineering. So of course it is really you know, where you have the scientific elite will control everything. And they had this vision back then, but they didn't have the technology that we have today. So I think back then the ideas were scary enough. I think that that was it was definitely enough to be concerned about back then. But today it's very concerning because we have the technology, we have AI, we have you know, all of this, that we have the potential for a completely tokenized world, not just economy, but really make everything tokenized. And to me, that's their end game, and I think it's the most most scary aspect of all of it. But yeah, so that's the kind of cliff notes of it. They also say themselves that the data of mining, the surveillance is for the purposes of control, So just in case any of you know, it's confused about that, that's their own words all the way back in the nineteen thirties. And the platform is very progressive, so they're aligned with things like ubi's you know, they call the energy credits, and you can find in their manual you'd have to go to the wayback machine, but you can find the Technocracy study guides and they talk about the energy certificates, which are basically carbon credits today in the language of the UN.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, now that's a great history. And you know, as we know in this channel, we've gone into a lot of the predecessors to modern technocratic movements. We've looked at Jeremy Bentham and the idea of penopticism. We've looked at the writings of H. G. Wells, Bertrand Russell, Lord Birkenhead. I'm not going to spend too much time on all that, because we've covered a lot of that over the years. Of course, key texts would be things like Bertrand Russell's Impact of Science on Society, and I'm just holding this up for the benefit of the audience who may not bear with these texts. I know Courtney is familiar with them, Scientific Outlook by Russell as well. And then really important would be the writings of HD Wells that are not fiction, because when you get into books like New World Order or AHG. Wells's Open Conspiracy, we find out that technocracy isn't a.
Speaker 2: World brain world brain, because that's could they keep couching everything in decentralization. We'll get into that, but the world brain is actually even GAIND references.
Speaker 1: It, so yeah, exactly. You know. Jaq got to Lee's two thousand and six book Briefits for the Future, gets really deep into what he thinks world brain will become and what it'll do. So let's fast forward to now. And now I've got Teale's book over here, zero to one. He's got a whole chapter in there about the NSA and how they were happy to you know, have Pallenteer, and Pallenteer might have had a hand in helping to find Osama bin Laden and all this, which I think is a bunch of nonsense. But also in your new piece here you talk about three things Game B. You talk about the Dark Enlightenment, and you talk about the Network States digital secession. So let's walk through what these three things are because I think a lot of people who maybe even know about this topic, they probably don't know about Game B.
Speaker 2: Sure, so I had to frame this as you know, they tend to work through regardless of what you think of the political spectrum, they tend to work through left hand right hand paths, right and game right. So Game B very much operates through, at least from my estimation, the left hand path. The Divine Mother. They're concerned about, you know, their their gaya worshiping yah, yeah, exactly. You know, they're concerned about the sustainable development goals and the climate right, Greta type stuff, Yes, exactly, So that's very much Game B. And there a lot of the people in Game B are disciples of Barbara Marks Hubbard, so you know there who is an intellectual disciple of Tar day shirting concept of the nosphere. In Game B, the term is collective intelligence, so they don't use the term nosphere specifically, but it's the same concept, same idea. And actually some of the technologies they talk about and some of the they call it DialogOS, which is basically like dialogues for consensus making. They also have a term called sense making, which is also dialogues for consensus making. But they talk about how they do talk about terms like the nosphere inhabiting the intellectual nosphere, so they are pretty overt about those sorts of ideologies and how they're aligned with them. So that's kind of Game B. And to give a little backstory on Game B, since a lot of people might not be as familiar with Game B, although it's not new at all, Game B spawned out of the you know, twenty tens era back. Actually, I've learned a little bit more since I started researching all of this. I've seen some of the you know conversations with Jordan Hall, who is one of the founders of Game B, talking about how he he called Eric Weinstein the Rabbi of Game B. And they met at the Perimeter Institute when Eric Weinstein was giving a speech. He was giving a speech a post you know, two thousand and eight financial crisis, and actually in that speech he talks about Plan A and Plan B in terms of economics. So I think that was kind of a little foreshadowing of what was to come. But he insisted repeatedly that Jordan Hall meet with his brother Brett Brett Weinstein, and the way Jordan explains that they really didn't hit it off too much in the beginning. And there was also simultaneously these Stanton meetings in Stanton, Virginia, where Jim Rutt was hosting these Really they were centered around creating a new political party called the Emancipation Party. The Emancipation Party was very much in the vein of like the Forward Party of Bernie Sanders movement. You know, they wanted things like the UBI, universal basic healthcare, those types of things, and so they met Jordan Hall and Jim Rutt met at the Santa Fe Institute. Jim Rutt had been recruited. He was chairman of the Santa Fe Institute for a while, but he fell into that because he was working on a software called the Evolutionary Software. And that's part of how Brett Weinstein got brought in because he's an evolutionary biologist and Jordan Hall was there, and so they started doing this political movement. The way Jim Rutt explains it is he says that he could get the boomers on board. They were all in, you know, they loved it. He said gen X, he could persuade them. But he said the millennials loved the platform, but they were such anarchists that the notion of a political party was an anethema to them. And he said, well, you really can't start a political movement without the millennials. So he didn't think that there was much hope and it wasn't going to take off the way that he had hoped. And Thorn Mueller, who was part of these Stanton meetings, had said keep the name game B for branding, and so they did and they kind of split because the way Jim Rut explains it is that he's, you know, a hard scientist. You know, he's a complexity theorist. I might think otherwise, but you know, we'll take his word. He you know, he's very mechanistic and he's a complexity system theorist, and that's hard science. And some of the others were a little bit more woo. These are like the Barber Marks Hubbard disciples, people like Mark Gaffney, Daniel Schmocktenberger who are in this movement. And they've reconvened though in like the twenty thirteen twenty fourteen they you know, decided to move forward with trying to create Game B, which they call a new operating system for civilization, and so they proceeded. And I had this theory that the Intellectual Dark Web was an influence operation for Game B and I actually found an article in Manifest Nirvana from Andrew Cohen and he pretty much says that he doesn't use those words, those are my words. That's a little heavy handed. I don't think you would say it was an influence operation, but that's pretty much what he says. He says that the Intellectual Dark Web he laid the groundwork for the audience to acquiescence to the ideas of Game B. It kind of seeded that ground. So that is a game B and we can go into more of the details on it. But then through the right hand Path and a lot more people are familiar with it because so many of them are influencing the and surrounding the Trump administration currently we have the Dark Enlightenment. And I thought it was so funny because it was a couple of weeks ago CNN did this little short clip about Curtis Jarvin. He said, there's this blogger. He's been blogging for over a decade. I'm like almost two, but who's counting? Apparently not them, so that he said, but it's very concerning because he has a lot of influence on the Trump administration, which is true, and the Dark Enlightenment operates, when I say right hand path, more of the patriarchal kind of autocratic, you know, very kind of muscular type of energy, and they are very influential in the current Trump administration, which is supposedly a right hand path. Right he was under the Republican banner, and they really want to create you know what they call. Curtis Jarvin calls it the soft Corps. Nick Land, who is kind of the advanced this concept of the dark Enlightenment, also known as the neo reactionary movement. He was also the regenitor of the Accelerationist movement and he calls it gov Corp. But they're essentially very similar concepts, just operating under different marketing banners. I would say, you know, the game b is more of your soft power kind of opt in tyranny, where you have the illusion of everything being decentralized and you have complete voluntary you know, authority and sovereignty, personal sovereignty and agency. But they are going to create this collective intelligence and that it will be recentralized that way and through the Dark Enlightenment. It's more of a top down In fact, Curtisy Jarvin himself says that the problem with America is it needs the government needs a reboot, and that we need to get over our fear of the dictator and it should operate like a CEO running a company that he is the dictator. And so that's kind of his concept, the idea of retire all government employees, he calls it. Rage was very influential on this doge operation of out.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the movie that The Watchmen, based on the Alan Moore famous graphic novel, I don't think I have no Yeah, in that story, Moore, who with himself was kind of a committed Croleyan, he has this character named Ozamandias, who is this tech sort of well, he's like a business ceo, mogul magnate, and his idea is kind of like it's time to just kind of take over and let you know, ceo tech philosopher kings run everything. And it kind of gets into this idea of like it's not explicitly technocracy, but it's kind of like a it's sort of like that, and it's kind of a The idea is that he needs to massively depopulate, you know, the planet, like half of the planet needs to go away so that we can have a time of peace. And so it just this vision reminds me of what Alan Moore is kind of getting at. And I think the key point here that a lot of people I want to be very clear about being nuanced, because you know, my audience is going to take issue with some of the things that that you're going to argue, which is fine, not a big deal. I think that, for example, I want to get into the Christian nationalism part because I want to be really precise, I believe that the ideal government should be in a Christian majority society, laws that reflect the belief system of the majority Christian people. That's my position. That does not mean that I think that we need to sort of subvert take over the country, change everything, reboot everything into some kind of like Byzantine theocratic model. I don't think any of that's realistic. I also believe that a lot of the movements that would come forward as Christian nationalists, Protestants and these kinds of people, I would never trust those movements. I would assume that those movements are from the outset, probably co opted or funded or created. So, because most movements, you know, don't. They don't come out of nowhere. Movements generally have funding, and if they are generally organic, typically they can easily be bought and taken over. So being very precise, I do believe in the form of government of a kind of Christian monarchy where there's limitations on the state. I do not believe that today's Christian nationalist movements represents some authentic vision of something that I would support, although I'm sure there's many people that are sincere in that. I just know from my Protestant background that a lot of the goofballs that I was involved in as a young Protestant who believed in this sort of Christian nationalist stuff are just clowns or Feds or worse. So being very precise, then where we come in here with Courtney's point, which I think we would a lot of people ascidis will probably agree with, even if they take issue with some of the pro Enlightenment stances of the article. The puppet master type tech people they know these movements and these ideas, and what they want to do is seize upon the trends and where the winds are blowing to steer that into something which in the case of say, you know, Curtis Jarvin, seems to be just another kind of atheist, nihilist Nietzschean techro control grid as well. I mean, is that kind of what we're getting you're getting from your research?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it gets way worse when you add Nick Land, because Nick Land is pretty much a straight up occultist. He was a one of the forerunners of the CCRU, which is the Cybernetic Culture Research Unit at Warwick University. And there's I have some links actually that are really hard to find. I did quite a bit of digging in the way back, and one of them is like Xenosystems dot demon dot UK. And he's got all sorts of ideas about you know, essentially demon type using fictionalized kind of labels, but very much demonology in order to influence the direction of the future. And he's very influenced by people like love Craft and Evola, Julius Evola, and he had this whole idea of technoplastic beings. He has this idea of you know, accelerationism just for people who are not familiar. Is essentially this theory that he thinks capitalism is doomed, it's going to fail. He's not a proponent of it, but he thinks that we should use it in order to push it to its nth degree so it can reach it to apocalyptic state much faster, and that we should use technology to do that. And so that's what his whole thesis is around.
Speaker 1: It's that we're quick question here. Now. We've done some interviews with BX on Twitter. I don't know if you're familiar with her, but she's come on Info Wars with me a few times, I think, and she's been on with Harrison Smith too, and she talks about accelerationism having a lot of overlaps with these sort of online satanic cults. Do you think that's also kind of going around here going on here as well? Is there a sort of I mean, I get the impression from I don't know Nick Land's philosophy that well. I did hear him on a couple podcasts of some friends of ours, and I don't think they were I think they were just talking about Nietzsche. They weren't really going into accelerationism. But it seems like the idea is pretty wicked, like, oh, let's collapse everything quicker so that we can have the new thing come in. But the thing about that is like what they want to bring in is probably going to be worse than the worst parts of what we have now.
Speaker 2: It's way worse. And I mean, Nick Land brings through this really dark fantasy. He brings to fruition, the vision of what would be this transhuman leading to a post human world. His concept of technoplastic beings is basically you know this like synthetic biology, man merging with machines kind of a vision. So it's just transhumanism it's transhumanism, and he lays the groundwork through, you know, a more mechanistic type of philosophy. Actually, he has a term the mechanistic desire, which you know, he talks about the future of humanity is going to be reshaped by and eclipsed by technology, so essentially the singularity, right, that's a that's his whole vision. But he's he's really really dark. So yeah, I would say, you know, Curtis Jarvin comes from his parents were you know, communists. He's more of a nihilistic kind of yeah, atheistic, that's more of his framework, and he looks at things very it's bizarre, but it's also very it's linear in a way, you know, like you just have a CEO. He's a dictator, he runs everything, and you know, this is just kind of black and white type of operating in a vacuum type of philosophy and theories. Whereas Nick land Is, I mean, he's pretty dark. The c CRU his his partner, was founded by Sadie Plant, who's like a cyberpunk feminist. So yeah, I have a.
Speaker 1: Lot of such But maybe then again, maybe it's not an odd pairent.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think it is because of the concepts, you know, like the concepts of hyperstition, or we're going to use hyperstition. It's like where we're going to use fictionalized ideals in order to create reality. So everything is kind of it's just not rooted in reality. And that's a common theme I find with all of these things, like all of the concepts that I've laid out, particularly in this article, is it's not rooted in reality. It's it's what I call spiral meta physics as opposed to a plumb line. It's not anchored in anything. And I think that that's so important because the whole goal of these technocrats and now they're merging it with religion. And I'll touch on that, you know, to address what you pointed out with the Christian nationalism, and I agree with you. I don't think they're authentic. I think it's ve near. It's a facade. They're using it because you know, that concept of the three legged stool. They need the religious component in order to especially since they're operating currently in the right hand path, which tends to be comprised of more religious orientation.
Speaker 1: One question when you use the term dark enlightenment early on are you referring to when the New York Times put out that article a while back, when it was like Peterson and Sam Harris, and I forget who was sitting around this big table or using this? Is this more specifically like tech bros.
Speaker 2: No, they were probably I don't know what reference you're using, but they were probably talking about the dark and Lightment. I mean, the dark and Lightenment comes from Curtis Yarvin. It was called the neo reactionary movement. They called it n r X, so it's a neo reactionary.
Speaker 1: This I do know about. But I just think when I hear dark Enlightenment, I think of that. It was a famous New York Times piece and they had a picture of a dinner meeting with Joe Rogan. I think Joe Rogan was there, and it was like Peterson and Sam Harris. Let me see if I can find it. And maybe maybe Curtis Jarvian was even there. I don't remember. Let me see who was at this New York Times. Oh, excuse me, excuse me, I'm mixing this up with the intellectual dark Web. I'm sorry, I'm mixing up my terms. Never mind, that was a nineteen but actually some of these people overlap, right, Like, isn't.
Speaker 2: There some intellectual dark web was an influenced operation for game B and there is? Yeah, so my mistake carry No, that's a I would say dark Maga has a lot of ties. I think that they're parkening to the dark and lightement.
Speaker 1: Is that that was? That was Teal? Right?
Speaker 2: That was Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm totally forgetting Elon's part. Like I'm thinking of I'm looking at your article and I got Peter Teal and you know, I'm thinking about Jarvin and then like I'm telling forgetting Elon Elon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I I in this article, I talk about Peter Chilo as being kind of like the grand Master Architect. Now, I certainly don't think that he's like I think there are puppet strings above him. Uh, you know, he's only a billionaire. Like that's a lot to me. But like, you know, I don't think he's running the world. But he's what we can see, you know, I can speculate about the strings that are being pulled above him. I know he has some like over state ties. There's obviously his whole military industrial complex affiliations, and I think there's some habsort access there, but you know, for what we can actually see, I was focused more on the tangible. That's also what we have some agency over, right, you know, I can we can only you know, speculate otherwise. So uh but yeah, so I talk about him as kind of and he's also the overlapping between the two groups. So when I was saying that they're not rooted in reality, there's not you know, like a it's not a plum line where they're anchored to anything real. I think it's so important because what essentially they want to do, in my opinion, is they want a technological imminititization of the escaton. So they that's how I see it, Like I think that you know, they're whether they you know, don't think they're going to heaven, or they don't know what happens, or they're just complete nihilists. I don't know what their worldview is. I can speculate, but I'm not in their heads. But I think that they want to bring create heaven on Earth, and so they have to make a simulacra and that's what this whole transhuman agenda is all about. And in order to do that, you have to disort people's perceptions of reality. You have to have a constructivist worldview in order for that to functionally operate. And I think that's why these philosophies are so incredibly important for their agenda.
Speaker 1: They're all they're all rooted in some form of relativism where you kind of create your reality. And when you talk about the sort of hyperstition and the influence of these different I mean, are you quite literally saying like they're literally taking Lovecraft and Tolkien and like saying, let's use that as a way to actually create this reality. Like like they're basically sci fi dorks that are saying we're gonna set up like a sci fi future and we run the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And like one of his terms is shug up.
Speaker 1: From Lovecraft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's like a huge term for Nick Lambs, So yeah, I know he's literally I mean almost all of Peter Thiel's companies are named after like right, volar and yeah, volunteer.
Speaker 1: And then you've got what's the one that the lucky guy runs underill, which is the sword that that's.
Speaker 2: Has invested in. Oh interesting, Yeah, Epstein invested seventy million, and I think it's now like one hundred and forty or maybe yeah, maybe it was forty million, it's now one hundred and seventy million, something like that. Yeah, so they were partners on that, but yeah, so there. So I kind of see those two as like the Hegelian poles. But the synthesis is the network states and the network states are kind of the umbrella because all of them operate under network states, even if they don't call them network states. So in Game B, they have a term called Scivium, the Syvium Project, and I had done one of my sub stacks. I outline that it was the path to mass surveillance, and I talk about all the different fifteen minute cities, the smart cities, the c forty cities for the uns AI World Society, right, and then they have But the way the analogy that I use is it's kind of like if you had a buffet of ice cream, but it's not made with any of the real stuff, Like it's all chemicals that are not so great for you. But they're going to give you all different flavors to choose from. So if you like strawberry, if you like you know, chocolate, vanilla, blueberry, whatever it is, you can pick your poison and it'll be in a nice, pretty rapper for you. And that's kind of what they do. So a lot of people are not on board with the fifteen Minute Cities, so don't worry. The Trump supporters can get the Freedom Cities.
Speaker 1: Well, this reminds me of did you. I'm sure Crypto ties into this too, because I remember there was a while there where Metallic from Ethereum was pushing the idea of freedom city, so I think that was his term too. I don't know if he's referring to the same thing that Trump was talking about, but it was freedom cities, where you're going to have essentially the whole city, a smart city built on and around Ethereum. I mean, I don't know that that will ever actually come to fruition, But did you encounter anything like that where Crypto ties into it?
Speaker 2: Yes, hugely, So it ties in across the board with Peter Scheel, He's got his prospera right. This is the Bitcoin Cities in Vatan, Honduras. And there's a really interesting documentary. I forgot the exact name of it, but it's something like the Illegal Billionaires.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll watched a documentary on this it's like a little bitty tiny place that doesn't even have any hardly anybody living there yet.
Speaker 2: Well they yeah, I mean it's not super populated. But there's a lot of controversy because.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with this now, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: And they there's like this one. They're doing a lot of kind of transhuman experiments there because they don't they're not subject to any you know, laws that they make their own laws, and they can do all this quote unquote life extension under the banner of life extension, they can do all this experimentation. They had one where in this documentary they showed that there, uh, they use like a VR headset and it creates basically like a psychedelic trip yeah through yeah, through these headsets. So yeah, so and the subsidiary of Prospera it was called they Oh, this is another thing. They always rebrand They're always changing their names, their personal names, their names of their companies. We saw this with Neurohacker. Is now quality of Life. That's a game b affiliated kind of operation under the guise of like you know, basically life extension and wellness. But then we've got Prosperous subsidiary was Vitalia, and if you go to the way back you can still find it. And it says come to you know, a city where you can make death optional. And now it's called Infinita. And these are all yeah, it's bigcoin cities. There's Bitcoin Nation. This the whole concept of all of these network states is that everything will be run based on whatever your flavor of cryptocurrency would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I noticed too, like when you go to Prospera, now there's links to like here's a guy's discussion where he says, I went to Prospera to edit my DNA so that I could live for forever. It's like, come on, dude, that's so ridiculous. I mean, yeah, it's like they're they're going to and we've been talking about this for a long time. I know you have too, Like the idea of these smart cities, which were planned a long long time ago. It's almost like they're going to have like, oh, this will be where the CEOs and the entrepreneurs come to live in their freedom city. But to me, I would never trust this, not because I doubt bitcoin. I'm a big believer in bitcoin, but this is just some guy's idea of getting a bunch of influencers and entrepreneurs onto some transhumanist island. It's like, you know, the plane, the plane, the plane, you know, fantasy Island, but it's like fantasy island with it's like Peter Thiel's Fantasy Island or something which sounds like a horror movie, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds very dystopian to me. The other thing that people need to recognize is that they couch this all in very I have issues philosophically with libertarianism, but they I don't even think that they are authentically libertarian, even if well, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of these people, yeah, they're not really.
Speaker 2: Even holding to that even what libertarian claims to be. They're not so, but they're using that banners. They use the terms like decentralized and like uh so when they're talking about these concepts, I think, you know, they keep using terms that would appeal to more libertarian minded people, and I think it's because they're trying to capture the people who weren't captured through either left or the right. Right now, they're going to put the libertarian kind of manner.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is how Silicon Valley was built up, was the whole ethos was libertarian, but it was actually essentially a militre industrial complex thing.
Speaker 2: Exactly with overlapping with things like burning Man and the whole theosophical drugs. Right. So, but they use terms like voluntary, right, So that's very appealing to somebody who might be a quote unquote voluntariost. But what they don't recognize is, and they never mentioned this, is once a smart contract is in place, I don't know, good luck, buddy, Like I don't know how you're exiting that one. Like you don't negotiate with a smart contract. You can try and negotiate with people, and that doesn't always go as well as you might hope. But shoot, with a smart contract, especially one that's recursive, right, once it's been put in place and it's recursively implemented, then it's just going to be exponential as to whatever code has been inputed. So I find that really concerning, and I think a lot of people have this idea. It's a very Pollyanna kind of notion that oh, well, you know, if I I go into this network state and it's my my carnivore network state, or I decide now I like I want to be a vegan, I'm going to go into this one. I don't think it's going to be quite that fluid, and I don't think that it There's also the I think the mistake that people make thinking that somehow you're going to have more freedom just because it's a you know, smaller community. But do you think that you violate the roles of this uh, you know community, this network state that that's going to go well for you? You think they don't have like stasy networks.
Speaker 1: Offering well I was going to say, I mean, how do we know this isn't just some you know call that's running it. And then the private security on the island basically the answers to the oligarch that runs the island. So it's like, I mean, what's under the guise of libertarian freedom is literally going to be like a you know, technocratic dictator island. Is really is what this sounds like it turning into. And I don't I'm not saying that because of some you know, vast principled idea of what the ideal system should be, but rather human nature has a tendency to want to to dominate, you know what I mean it's Libido Dominondi to a degree. I'm not saying that I agree with everything Augustine said, but falling human beings have a tendency to, you know, to be corrupt when they get extreme amounts of power. And what appears to be a very supposedly freedom based situation, I would just be very I mean again, it's like if I'm going to this island where supposedly it's based around freedom, but you know, Peter Thiel owns like a private security come Many that runs the island. I mean, who has the power there? Really?
Speaker 2: Yes? Well, and let's not forget I wrote. It's a very long piece. It's called the out Algorithmic Oracle, and the whole premise behind it is the origins of the Delphi method come from sensitivity training, which is essentially brainwashing, but and does have military roots as well. You know, Naval Intelligence Research and Kurt Lewin have a stock. But then the Delphi method kind of codified this into a much more kind of systematic, mechanistic type of operation through RAND Corp. And now what we have is essentially the Delphi method and sensitivity straining on steroids through algorithms. The cybernetic feedback loops of the algorithm. So they're data mining you. So if you have like a Peter Teel Pallenteer type of panopticon network state, they're constantly watching you and they're surveilling, collecting all this data. And you think they can't use that data to then program you and to control you. I mean it's that that's how the cybernetics operate. So uh yeah, I would not trust that. I think that that's exactly what they want, is people siloed in these kinds of And there's also they always talk about the decentralization, and I warn people that, you know, the world brain, right. He talks about how the decentralization of the academ of the academic institution, the information institutions, the media, that would be the conduit to create the world brain. What would we say the information institutions today would be I would say the Internet technology, right, And so that's what we're seeing. He can also use Bruce S. Lifton, the evolutionary leader of Bruce S. Lifton, who is a kind of ancilliary to this game B movement, Barbara Marks Hubbard and those types. But he talks about he and he uses a spiral to uh paint his picture. Of course, you know totally hegel diectric spiral. But he talks about how, you know, we started out as a meba, and but what makes the amiba intelligent is that it has a membrane, and so that's where collects this information. And then you know, we move up as we evolve, and that he says, we go to multicellular organisms and then humans. We're so intelligent because we're this complex multicellular organism. We have so much service area of membrane, and that's why we're intelligent, he said. But we're at a crossroads now where we have to choose if we want to co create the super organism of humanity. If we don't, we're going to go extinct. But we can co create this super organism of humanity, and what does he say, the membrane for that organism is going to be. Of course, it is the Internet.
Speaker 1: Internet, and.
Speaker 2: Just and with this that Belagi Sernavasin in his Network State. He also keeps talking about decentralization, but then he actually has a whole chapter on recentralizing towards the center. So the whole purpose of the decentralization is to recentralize. Anybody who understands how technology works, if you want it to be interoperable and if you are going to have any control locust. Obviously, this whole decentralization theory is kind of a surface illusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we've been hearing this terminology out of the progressive, you know, tech oriented left for for a long time, and it's not I don't think it's accidental that you know, cryptocurrency picked this up. I'm not saying that they're not legitimate uses of the term, or that you know, networks can't be genuinely decentralized. But you know, when you get like people like Greta and people like this talking about this, you know, using this kind of terminology, obviously it's it's a buzzword for a mega corporate agenda. You mentioned too, which is interesting Teal and sovereign house and all that. And I don't know, did you see my debate with Dasha.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I haven't had to check that out.
Speaker 1: I mean it was more of a sort of tongue in cheek. It's kind of a silly debate. I mean, it wasn't really, but yeah, Dasha, I think she wanted to know, she was talking smack on Twitter and so that she would debate anybody, and I was like, all right, let's do it. So we had a religious debate. But what what what is the I mean, I'm not denying that Sovereign House and Teal you know, or interested in touching on elements of the you know, culture that are formerly left New right like, but I mean, what what does he get out of the sort of you know, Red Scare. Like, I'm not denying that he's but I just don't understand, like, what what's he really getting out of that? Because there's not a huge I mean, it's not like Red Scare had like this massive audience, you know what I mean, They're they're kind of medium, minimal level influence. What do you think Teal is getting out of that?
Speaker 2: I think it's just a cultural influence. I think that's really what it is. And it's a you know, it's a way to kind of mold the New Right. So it helps to bridge the gap because we have this uh you know, these from the left, this uh you know, whole operation with it's more of the game B types and there's a lot of kind of inciliary movements, you know, there's like the super what is it, super illuminal Uh? Group? I forgot what it's.
Speaker 1: So basically dirt bag Left. Have you heard of that? Which one dirt bag Left? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of them.
Speaker 1: Uh. That's like the terminology for the left that like chop O trap House podcast and the people that were the they were left where they didn't like Biden and Obama, so they were like they were like committed principled leftists supposedly right and trap House was a popular podcast back during the heyday of alt right that was sort of the left's answer to alt right was dirtbag Left. And then I think Dasha kind of evolved out of that, and red Scare podcast evolved out of that, and then they've taken this sort of kind of right turn, which that just could be because I mean, I'm not saying it's not because of Peter Tiel, but I mean, I mean just from an audience perspective, like people are just kind of getting tired of the left, you know, especially as Trump was becoming more and more you know, in the ascendancy and in the last you know, two years, Trump has pretty much just been a phenomenon. And I'm not like I have plenty of criticisms of Trump. I'm just stating what is the case. And I'm not saying I'm saying that this can still be like a All I'm trying to say, I'm rambling. All I'm trying to say is like these are the influenced networks that if you were wanting to steer the culture, these are the types of things that you would kind of latch onto or try to step into because those networks are ahead of the curve. In other words, Alex Jones is talking about stuff ten years ago that Fox News talks about today. So you know, these kinds of podcasts, whether they're kind of culture driving nish podcasts, like whether it's Sam Hyde or whether it's you know, Dawsha or whether it's whatever, Like these are more niche but ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so it was a super luminal Systems, which is that Robert Edward Grant is tied with it right with his Crown sterling, and so they're kind of they use all the Game B vernacular, so they're not officially Game B. But that's what I was thinking. But what I'm trying to say is that it's a way of steering these So I'm not saying that there aren't organic you know, people who, yeah, we're tired of the left, but if you can operate through them, then you can create a much broader banner that looks more populous, even if it's not.
Speaker 1: Yah the way you phrased it, just remake.
Speaker 2: The right, which is what it kind of looks like to me, is they're remaking the right. And you know, we can look at a couple of just really I think overt examples that everybody can. They're two really big ones in the past five years, and then this one, and I'll use coding just to you know, elucidate this. But you know, five years ago, you had a lot of people who were very kind of maybe we'll call them like the more crunchy freedom kind of people, and they were traditionally on the left. But then you had the medical freedom movement come in, and suddenly those people got slacked with right wing labels, whether Republican, conservative, or you know, whatever it may be. And a lot of them were actually very confused, like I've been on left my whole life. I voted Democrat my whole life, Like I'm not a Republican or I'm not a conservative whatever it was, but they're okay, and a lot of them kind of went along with it, like, okay, now we shift the overtoon window, right, So people who reject certain experimental uh you know, medications are now suddenly right wingers.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We had this again really recently with Traditionally a lot of people on the right would never buy an electric vehicle, right, because that's a subscribe.
Speaker 1: Oh. I mean it wasn't even that long ago, you know, before Elon, even when Elon owned Twitter, it was still like, oh, that's that leftist bullshit of having an ev you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean suddenly like you had all these quote unquote Republicans rushing out when those you know, when they had those protests of the Tesla. Suddenly you had all these conservatives and Republicans rush out to buy a Tesla they could afford.
Speaker 1: It, and yeah, exactly what.
Speaker 2: But it shifts the overtuon window, right. That's part of the I think that's part of the uh the purpose of it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, remaking the new Right. I think that's part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, this is where we get into the character of Vance and I suppose people are concerned because the ideas that well, Vance represents the next generation or the next potential you know, Republican presidential candidates. So what's the what's the real deal from your research on the influence on Vance.
Speaker 2: Here, So Vance has kind of connections to both this dark Enlightenment Curtis Jarvin network, so he's got that angle, and then he also has a lot of connection to this I called them the Theobros, which is not my term, but you know, through this rock bit Bridge, which is a feel backed investment firm, and this Christian nationalist umbrella. So I will clarify, I'm not talking about people who might be Christian might also have a nationalistic bent, you know, I'm not saying that's just the you know, hyphen of those two. I'm also not talking about people, as you said, who might you know, want a nation that you know is more based on those types of principles. These are people who really literally want biblical law to replace the Constitution and they have explicitly said so, so we're talking about a constitutional subversion. So regardless of you know, your thoughts on the Constitution, that that is what they're advocating. So it is a subversive type of movement by definition.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I want to say, is like, even if I have I don't have a problem critiquing America's enlightenment of founding ideas and presuppositions. But I wouldn't trust these people to be leading a Christian nationalist system, is I guess what I would say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think a largely a lot of these people, not to say that none of them are are, you know, true believers, because oftentimes the true believers make the best propaganda agents because they have conviction, right, So oftentimes that is how that works. But I think they're using the Christian I call it Christianese, so it's like Christian language. You see the theosophists do this all the time.
Speaker 1: I think this is Did you see that the Teal interview where he was talking about the Antichrist? Yes, yeah, see I think so. And I was looking over here at Sovereign House Events and I bought Renee Gerrard. I've not read it. I don't know exactly what the whole idea of Gerard's theology is. I think I take it to be more of a symbolic kind of approach, maybe something it can to a Peterson style approach to what religion is. I'm not sure because I haven't read it yet, but I mean even here on the Sovereign House Events page, I mean, it's all it's there's a whole event about Renee Gerard. And I've had many people in the audience say, hey, you need to read this guy. So that seems to be like when when Peter Till's using the terminology of Christianity and immortality and all that. It's almost like the impression I got from the interview that Jamie and I covered was, Yeah, there's this idea in Christianity which is mythical and fictional of a resurrection and all this kind of stuff. We're going to do that with tech. That's what it really means.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't see his his beliefs as being commensurate with Christianity of any type, you know, regardless of what sect of Christianity. I don't really see him being commensurate at all. I think he's taking just the notion of Christianity and he's kind of projecting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Gerard, that was one of his professors, a mentor of his, and the big concept he takes from him is a like mimetic theory, that this idea of mimicking others, but it's very tied to envy, and that that kind of drives a lot of Teal's philosophy, and so that we have to avoid this and we need to use that in order to advance, because he says we're in a stagnant of society and we have to you know, advance. So basically the proponent of accelerationism, we want to Well, he said.
Speaker 1: Something in that interview with that Ross guy, something like, well, Antichrist is this idea of a collectivist system where Greta's and he used Greta I think as an example of Antichrist, where people like Greta, you know, set the agenda and have status control and I represent you know, fantasy island where I'm going to you know, be floating over here with my freedom coins and all this stuff. It's like, I mean again, like how is it really in my view if you don't have a consistent, coherent worldview based in as you said, reality from my perspective, orthodox Christianity, I don't see how you're going to have any basis, for example, for values and value judgments right and wrong, virtue vice right, you've got to have some kind of a system. And I think one of the problems with the tech bros, especially out of the whole libertarian ethos, is that they have a utilitarian idea of ethics that they think technology can somehow, through quantification, tell you what's right and wrong and what's good and bad. And that goes all the way back to the moral calculus era of dun Thumb. And it's just a really silly spurgeep is. You've got to kind of be a spurg to even think that calculations could tell you, in the basis of pleasure points what's good and bad. It's just silly.
Speaker 2: It's absurd, Yes, completely absurd. And the irony is that the New York Times interviewer asked him, he said, well, some might say that you were the anti Crist. Isn't the Antichrist when he talked about how he's going to bring you know, essentially love and life through his freedom, you know, cities and whatever, he didn't use those words. That's essentially with the picture that he's painting. Isn't that like the Antichrist supposed to bring peace? Right? So it's it's almost like he's yeah.
Speaker 1: No, there's a time. I mean, the in the classical idea of Antichrist, there's a period where you do have a false global peace based around whatever type of system he brings into into fruition, and then eventually that collapses and you have a giant war. But yeah, there is a false piece.
Speaker 2: So well, I just thought it was an appropriate question for him to throw back on him and be like, well, some might say maybe maybe you're at the antich Christ. I personally think Elon might look a little more like the Antichrist, but I'm not saying he is. I'm just saying from from you know, uh optics. But yeah, so that I don't think it is at all commensurate. And I think all of them have elements of where they're really just using Christianity as a way to entice people. And you now have this with GAMEB. So Game B was very historically, you know, aligned with more spiritual theosophical princes bulls, they were not. You know a lot of them like attribute their their roots to Spinoza. It's very neo Platonic in their philosophical underpinnings. But now we have Jordan Hall, who a year ago converted to Christianity. I always want to give the benefit of the doubt. It's not my place to judge somebody else's, you know, belief system. But I was a little bit skeptical and that just because I see this a lot where they use Christianity in order to create credibility, right, to lure people into the movement. And yeah, and so he he did this speech at Prospera. So four years ago there was at Prospera. It was the Startup Society's foundation, and he did a speech there on Game B startup societies, network states. And then he did another one recently and it was a like a forty five minute speech and he talks about at the end of it, he's talking about network states and using essentially Game B concept for network states. But at the end he talks about liturgy. And I know, I understand the concept in Christianity of liturgy, but he was kind of using this concept to justify communitarianism, which is they're not they're not, they're not the same. And you know, it's a very I think it's very deceptive because if you're not really paying attention, you hear the words and they sound like, oh, this is a Christian talking about, you know, bringing community under God.
Speaker 1: That's well, it's just like yeah, like the term of going around a while about Christ's consciousness. I mean, that's such a vague, weird term that that could mean, uh, you know, like actual the mind that Jesus himself actually had as a human being. Or could does it mean like this new agy concept of everybody acting and love and light and that's Christ. I mean, it's so vague, it could be all kinds of things, but it is a very uh you know, new new ag buzzword for sure. And you write this is from biology. We think d stetting can be revived in long term because it can be a part of a network state paradigm. You just need to grow a startup society capable of crowd funding a cruise ship. Your society wouldn't start with something so expensive. It is started by something more modest, territory around the world connecting it into a network archipelago. But you have a startup city with tens of thousands of members, something as crazy as a crowdfunded cruise ship becomes a possibility. What's funny about this is that, I mean I remember, like fifteen years ago when Ron Paul was really popular and there were people on the left, not that I'm supporting the people on the left, but they were criticizing these libertarian Silicon Valley oligarchs, because even back then, in like two thousand and seven, eight nine, you had libertarian oligarch guys talking about creating their own floating cities so that they could be outside of the balands of any laws of any nation state. And again, it's just it's like, it's weird. It's like we're stepping back into all of the conspiracies of two thousand and seven and eight when Ron Paul was at his peak, and but now the right is being coaxed into and tempted into accepting, i think basically just technocracy under the guise of it being anti communist, anti collectivist and somehow Bays and trad because oh, well, we're gonna have hierarchy as of hierarchy itself is somehow like Bays and trad when it can you can have a hierarchy that's a bunch of degenerates and wicked people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, I think that's exactly what's going on. They're just they're operating through wherever they think the power locus is, and right now that is under Trump, who is technically Republican, and so they're they're they're using that in order to usher in It's the same thing though this is technocracy on either side. I'm very concerned because into traditional Hegelian dialectic faction, you're gonna have a lot of people who are going to reject this very autocratic, top down type of control state, which is kind of overtly technocratic, and they're going to offer other options, solutions, if you will. And I'm seeing a movement towards this what I think, And I wrote an article about the technological age of Aquarius h third Way dream or digital dystopia was the title. But I'm talking about how they're using essentially third way politics to create a radical center. Now it's very deceptive because again people think center, oh, this is, you know, very balanced, moderate type of politics, and that's appealing to people, right and it's beyond it's trans It's transpartisan is the term the buzzword they're using. So this is, you know, beyond the two party illusion, beyond the two party do Optly a lot of people recognize there's obviously flaws in you know, this kind of Hegelian two party system, but they're using it to create third way politics, which are always left of center. That the radical center is not in the center, it's left of center. Anthony Giddens himself says that in his Third Way book. So they're using that, I think, to usher in technocratic movements. And you've now got Elon Musk talking about his American Party, who is supporting that Andrew Yang from the Forward Party.
Speaker 1: Remember I was going to say Yang Yang Gang and all that stuff they tried to immediately they remember, they were trying to appeal to the alt right. Uh when as your Yang first popped on the scene and suddenly all these so called alt right accounts were like Yangang Yangang Yang Gang because they thought they were going to get a universal basic income. I mean, I'm like, you guys are so stupid.
Speaker 2: So stupid. And now he's consulting with Curtis Jarvin, uh right on this party. I don't know if Yarvin knows about creating a political party, but he's somehow going to be the authority because I guess he influenced rage and for doge Right, So somehow he's an authority. So I'm very much seeing that they're pushing that under the guise of like this centralized political movement, but it's really third way politics guiding us towards technocratic movements. And then we also still have the game b people who are very active, uh you know, they're creating all sorts of networks and technologies. There's a technology called no Map. They changed the name, of course, you know, but they changed it to the S seven Foundation, but it was no Map and they literally said it was about inhabiting the no sphere. So they're still they're very, very active, and they're going to present themselves as you know, they're decentralized. It's often kind of it's often to your own tyranny, of course in my opinion, but it's very much couched in this whole love and light. So I think a lot of people who are going to reject this top down autocratic algocracy that's kind of overt from the dark Enlightenment are and to say, oh, we've got this movement over here which we can choose and we have options, and it's you know, it's so soft, it's divine mother, you know. Also, you know, I'm half kidding but I think that that's what we're going to see is people ushered into that. And you have these people in the quote unquote Freedom Movement, and there's a lot of overlap with the two, this left and right, because they do operate through whatever path they need to. And we have I use the Phoenix Conspiracy as kind of the metaphor for this this particular article, But there is an actual operation going on right now that's called Operation Phoenix, and it is the United Independence who are running it. And RFK has now joined in with them. And I think this is actually quite key, and it's a very integral component because I think RFK was kind of at home. Maha movement, I think was a big in my opinion, it was kind of very deceptive ploy to get people in, you know, the people who might not have been sold on Trump. A lot of them were right. So you had RFK and the Maha movement, and who could argue with Maha. I mean, the messaging make America healthy again. I mean, I'm all on board. Let's get rid of pesticides and seed o loyals and you know, fake garbage and chemicals. I'm all on board with the messaging of that. But I was warning even before Trump got elected that he's a huge proponent of precision AI medicine. This goes back, I mean, it goes back further than Obama. But you can go back and look at his you know, precision medicine document on the Obama White House archives and he and he talks about using this whole uh you know, uh, I forgot the acronym. But it's all about using the like behavioral modification to basically brainwash people into the you know, Internet of nanobile things is essentially what it talks about. And so you now have RFK talking about how MAHA is MABA, which is the make America biotech technical again right, No, make make America biotech accelerate. That's the term, right, How could I forget accelerate accelerationism? And he literally that's literally what MABA is And he's talking about how that's what MAHA really is is make America biochech accelerate. And he's talking about how everybody should be wearing wearables so that the Internet of wearables and in that Path to Mass Surveillance article, I outlined like all the the Internet of things, the Internet of everything, the Internet of wearable. This is all part of how they build their fifteen minute cities, which I know you've covered extensively. So I just I caution people because this is kind of how whether or not it's intentionally you know, a dielectrical framework, I think that they use it in that fashion, and so they push, they steer peace. But when they recognize that one is not working so well, they're going to prop up the other in order to get their agenda to march towards the Omega point to use you know, the Kurs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that John Land a guy in his twenty eighteen book that Jamie read, you know, he said that Silicon Valley is a for lack of a better term, occult that believes that they will kind of give to the world a diosex machina that will become a kind of god, and that that it'll probably be worshiped and treated like a deity. So and it's really just the algorithm that they're coding and you know, telling it basically. Also, I think that AI is kind of a scam because it's it's it's really just tailoring its answers to each individual person to sort of inflate the ego of the individual person and make them think that they're coming to all these great conclusions and that they're really getting you know, they're really getting this wealth of information out of this glorified search engine, which is just an audio search engine. It's basically all AI is at this point. But it's becoming. It's going to become a companion. It's going to become your kind of personal avatar, like you see in the movie Her We're Walking, Yes, falls in love with his operating system, his AI. So that's going to be I think the locus of control according to Lenny A, how does AI fit into this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't want to address that. Yeah, her freaked me out at the time, and now in hindsight it's like way more creepy to me than I think. I had nightmares for a week. But now I agree with you. I think they're essentially going to create I call it the cyber Satan. So they're going to worship this being that they're going to tell us is sentient. And I don't really believe that AI has sentient I know something say it already does. I don't believe it ever will. That's my opinion, But I think that they can convince people and that will have very similar ramifications, and I think those ramifications will be incredibly dystopian. So you know, it doesn't actually have to achieve sentience to achieve the result that they're looking for if they can convince enough people that it's sentient. So I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think this is another thought I had to when long time ago we were kind of speculating on We did a boiler room maybe ten years ago, and we were talking about the possibility of future cities, city states, smart cities kind of being crafted around ideas, so not so much you know, where you were born and your family and your heritage, but a future model where people migrate to places, assuming they're able to based around even fantasy ideologies. For example, what if there's a smart city And I'm saying this kind of on the basis of the Disney theme park model. You know what if there's a city a community that is you know, Harry Potter World, then you go And I mean, I'm I'm not kidding either. I'm saying, like people that are so committed to living in sort of fantasy world where you sort of go to these places and maybe you don't even have to physically go to them. Maybe you live in them, like in Ready Player one, in a virtual world for most of your life or something. Does that? I mean, when you think about Prospera or I think about freedom cities or these things they want to construct, whether they become dystopian or whether they really do have maybe some kind of free movement. I don't know, but like you said, like if you maybe you sign into Star Wars Wars World, if you're a super soy man, you go live in Star Wars World for ten years, and then you get tired of living there, but you've signed a smart contract for your you know, bio, but your biodata for the next twenty years. You can't get out of this contract. You can't leave Star Wars World. You're stuck there. I mean, is this possible? You know what I mean? Is this what we're looking at where everybody's basically a giant tech experiment that's being surveiled. And the reason I say that is Jamie and iwer Hat. I'll let you talk over those. But we were at Disneyland one time, this is the last time we went, maybe like seven years ago, and we were talking about how it's just kind of a funny thought to think about. If you were watching Disney World or Land from a drone or from up above, you would see a bunch of wearing little mouse hats, you know, running around like a mouse maze, like you were being studied in sort of like some big mouse science experiment. So do you think that that's where we're going into this world where we don't have nation states the way we've thought about them in the past, but we have these sort of idea states or imaginal states that are maybe not even states but megacities where you sort of sign over your rights and your biology and your data to live in some sort of UBI smart city thing or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think so that's actually what the network state is, he explicitly says, is a dissolution of geographical nation states.
Speaker 1: Oh well, there we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very explicit.
Speaker 1: And we forget that on Bullrum. You're gonna go live in Harry Potter World. Do you want to live in Lord of the Rings world? Or which fake world do you want to live?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you ever watch West World? This is actually kind of like West World.
Speaker 2: It is kind of like West World. And when you talk about the biometric data, I think it's going to be like Black Mirror, you know, where you use you know, because they have that six gy technology where they talk about like humans are like the antenna to power the six G. The AI World Society talks about using that for the Internet of NanoBio things, So, I mean, these things are not so far off. And there's that Black Mirror episode where they're like on the bikes powering, and they've talked about being able to mind crypto using human you know power. So all of this technology, especially as it advances, does pink kind of a very dystopian type of network state. But this is why the network state concept came out of the c Setting com which, by the way, I think is very reminiscent of Gilliam Maxwell's TerraMar. That's just a total side.
Speaker 3: Note, but yeah, the reason for sea setting is because you're on international waters, right, so you're outside of the confines of national laws and so basically they can make up their own laws, so the tech oligarchs can decide that the laws are whatever they want them to be.
Speaker 2: So that didn't go over that well. I think you put in one point seven million dollars into the concept and it you know, didn't take all, but Vilagia has a whole chapter dedicated to it and says that it was the inspiration for creating these network states, and that network states are the dissolution of geographical nation states in favor of cyber ideological states, and so you you might have a hybrid like Prospera, which they are actually a physical locale, but it's really more about you could have somebody across the world who is and Curtis Jarvin talks about how it's one of the most like horrendous quotes I've ever read in my own life. It's so awful. But he says that the humane alternative to genocide would be to virtualize human beings. And this is in his patchwork positive vision. I don't know, it doesn't sound all that positive to me, but maybe I just have a I'm not wearing his rose colored glasses, so I don't see it that way. But yeah, he's so he's talking about creating technoplastic beings, which is what the term that Nick Land uses. So it's all moving towards this transhuman vision. And of course game B says they're opposed to transhumanism. They're not, but I mean Barbara Marxs Hubbard was one of like the grandmothers of the transhuman movement. She actually called Christ transhuman and she wrote this book like Escape from Armageddon, and in that she calls Christ transhuman. And she's not talking about because he's you know, a.
Speaker 1: Good well as you've wrote. For just a second there, you were talking about the Christ transhumanist Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not talking about in the sense of like, you know, being a divine being. She's talking about transhumanism. And she actually rewrote the New Testament. And there's this whole story that she tells about how she told her dear friend Bucky Buckminster Fuller, who is definitely a technocrat. Yeah, you know, the architect Buckminster Fuller. But she talking about Yes, she said, her dear friend Bucky, and she said she told him that, you know, she had this vision that she had to rewrite the New Testament, and so she took it upon herself to do so. And he was so proud of her. He said he had the same vision and he's so glad that she did it. So, you know, these are the people that we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you go on to talk about from anti humanism to techno feudalism, and a lot of people forget that. In Tragy and Hope, there's a very important middle chapter as well as chapters discussing the move away from international law that was set up, you know, post Enlightenment for nation states, and then we're moving into a globalization period where and Quickly talked about this the future would be neo feudal And in the middle of the book there is an entire chapter about the future cities which will be run by AI giant supercomputers. So even in the nineteen sixties, Quickly as well was talking about the managerial state, the efficiency state, the technocratic state. This was planned a long time ago, and you know, it's just really difficult to get people, whether the right or left, to look at long ranging, multi decade, you know, even of century plus plans to bring about this kind of a you know, essentially, you know, Huxley and Brave new World scenario is really what this I think is going to result in. But tell us about techno feudalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a Yannis Vera Fucus. I don't know if I pronounced his name right, I apologize.
Speaker 1: No, wait a minute, Vera Falucus. Didn't he come up back in the days of when they were doing the banker looting of the European nations? It wasn't vera focus first mentioned back then?
Speaker 2: Yes, and he is. So he's the one who coined this term of techno feudalism, and I might put it up to see if I can find how he explains it, because it's exactly what we're witnessing.
Speaker 1: Was he the guy though that was he was like the Greek Was he the Soreza party of Greece that was like the socialists or the right wing I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 2: No, he's a he's a socialist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's the Greek socialist that was part of Soresa right.
Speaker 2: Yes, and his father actually, I think was jailed because he wouldn't denounce communism and so yeah, so he he says he's not a communist, but he's a socialist. I mean he's essentially, but yeah, he talks about how we're going to be run by these essentially what he calls techno feudalism is essentially this notion that we're going to have these little fifetoms that are going to be run by tech overlords. And that's kind of what the gov core solve core of this, the network states all of these that's essentially what it looks like. But that that is what he says that he says the capitalism has already done that, that it's already over. But that, yeah, where we're what we're already in this techno feudal state. And he's he uses the justification of things like you know, Amazon and Google and Facebook and all these social media platforms. And he says that in particular in the past few years, because things went much more remote, that kind of accelerated those fifetoms because they have so much power over our economic and social world today. So yeah, I I don't know that we're in a fully techno feudal society currently. I'm not quite that, you know, black piled, but I do think that that's their goal and I think that is very much if things go the way they're going, that we're headed in that direction. If things don't change, Yeah, so that does seem to be.
Speaker 1: We got a few super chats here. Now your your article continues on. It's pretty lengthy. It goes on to talk about THEO bros. And I see Doug Wilson even made it on there. How does Doug Wilson fit into this?
Speaker 2: He's been a huge, kind of like mentor with his church to a lot of these theobors.
Speaker 1: So interesting, Who did he in this collection of bearded figures here? I'm not familiar with who these people are. So I see Peter Thiel, I see a bunch of bald dudes and bearded dudes. I see Vance. Oh so you got a list here, I say, Boss, Kirk Iskar, Wolf, Stevens, Tan Andresa. I don't know who Mark Andresen is, Peter Teal and this is like the new uh tech right, I guess or quasi tech right, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And even what's his name, Pete Hegseth has been Yeah, so yeah, Doug Wilson's kind of like a mentor to a lot of them. But yeah, that's obviously Vance and uh heg Seth. And then we have what's his name? Why am I blanking? Augustus de Rico, the Rainmaker and he he's kind of in that American dynamism movement and backed by Teal as well. And here there was a short video where he basically admitted that he was involved in this. You know, cloud seating technology that preceded the Texas floods. But yeah, so I don't know if we can say that definitively that that's what caused it, but he pretty much did kind of allude to that in his It was like a few minute interviews. And then we have the Gundobros and I talk about them in the article as well, and they're directly tied to military technology, and so they're using this kind of Christian identity. But again it's at the banner and a lot of these Christian nationalists who are affiliated with Doug Wilson are talking about replacing the Constitution. They want a theocracy, they want to replace it with you know, they call it biblical law.
Speaker 1: No, I used to be involved in the reconstruction of stuff when I was younger, and I mean I read, I mean I was reading people at Rush Duny and van Hill and Monson who were the prior generation before Doug Wilson who so in other words, all those guys influenced Doug Wilson's ideas on it.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well so I see also here Verveke makes uh makes it into your article rot Jordan Hall and others in the space as Verveke have had many discussions visioning and new governance systems. What do you think about Verveaki?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Why is he in here? Because I remember him. We haven't heard of him uh in a while, because he was, you know, in the Peterson sphere talking about silicon sages and uh then he makes it into your article here. What do you think about Verveaki?
Speaker 2: Well, Vervicki is kind of Game B adjacent. He does a lot of dialogues with all of the Game B people, like certainly Jordan Hall. They're talking at that that particular episode, they're talking about AI governance, uh and using AI to replace human governance, and of course it's because AI is so rational, you know, we don't have to deal with messy humans and so, but I would like to remind people that this notion of AI governance, this is not a distant future kind of concept. We in almost every state in the United States they have digital governance summits. There is a portal on chat GPT which is a chat gpg dot gov and you have to be a government official to use it. We have, of course, the AI World Society, which says this is the centennial vision for the UN, which is a twenty forty Right there, they claim that we're going to have this AI world society, and in there they say we'll supplant all human government with AI. This is a concept that now they're talking about Grock in the Pentagon Grock governance. So this is just there was the AI dot gov. I was actually on Harrison Show recently talking about this. So they started back in twenty nineteen. It was under Trump, and then it went from White House dot gov a slash AI, and then Biden advanced a lot of the agendas around it, and it went back and forth AI doc of White House stock of slash AI. Now it supposedly was going to launch July fourth, but there was a leak people like me who opened our big mouths, and so I'm not the one who discovered it, but I talked about it, and so they didn't actually transition it. But AI dot gov still redirects to White House STOCUV. So I mean, this is an agenda, clearly, and it's not in the distant future, this idea of having And then when I talked about these third way, you know, technocratic movements, whether it's game B or they have different variations of it, but it's already being utilized in many states. This notion of using blockchain voting like rank choice voting, right fiction voters, well though.
Speaker 1: One of the hottest genres of crypto that's now so like in the last this cycle, the supposed hot top were a last cycle that was like gaming metaverse coins. This cycle of crypto, it's RWAs and AI rt OFAs are real world assets, which are all the cryptos that supposedly tokenized that that can tokenize everything in the world.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what you're talking about, yes, And you know, the joke I like to make is that they talk about how great it is because it can be fractionalized, and I point out that, you know, you would love to think that you could have shared assets among loved ones, family members, but there's a reason that a state lawyers exist. This doesn't always worked out so well. So I don't know how people think this is going to work out in your you know, network state with strangers, but somehow it's all.
Speaker 1: Going to be our people that are bitcoin Maxi's also laugh at this because the whole point of a currency is to tokenize anything in the world that you want to sell. So that's the point of whether it's gold, whether it's dollars, or whether it's bitcoin. Like, that's the purpose of it is to you know, if you want to attach a price to the chair or to your car, that's what the currency does. And so really you don't even need this tokenization of everything in the world. So I would say that a lot of these are probably not that there's not a real danger, but a lot of these are probably just pumping dump schemes to get people, Oh, this is the next big crypto trend in the future to tokenize all real world assets, and that's going to immediately dump when the when the bull market ends.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a slightly darker vision of it, honestly, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about in the short term. I think in the long term they will try to have a tokenization of all things in.
Speaker 2: The world for sure, and I think it'll be connected to your biology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be based on like are you using too much carbon? And it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah exactly. So yeah, I think that's the purpose of the tokenization because the ultimate control grid is through a tokenized network that is connected to the internet, NanoBio things, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what Gotviy Klauss talked about that in the last section of his twenty eighteen book Fourth and Nuss Revolution. He talked about Internet of things, everything being linked in and everything being tokenized for the purpose of control. So the idea then again the Gaeian dialectic synthesis. There's a problem, you either accelerate the problem or you clash it against something else, and then you have the ready made solution that you wanted all along. So that's the key point here is that they want to blow up the old system, whether it's education, whether it's economics, whether it's the nation state, whether it's voting, all of it. Oh, look how bad it was. See how it was a subject to human frailty and human emotions and people, you know, corrupt to politicians. We can fix all that. The algorithms are going to run at all, and it's going to be a perfect system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I I think they have to. You know what I pointed out my article that I think that this is a global plan, but I think they really want to. I use the reference of Phoenix the Republic in order to and then the West right, So that's why they keep using the illusion of democracy. The United States is not a democracy, so right off the bat, that tells you they want a revolution. But then of course the democracy concept is really important because they do want to target the West, and most of the West is democracy. And of course they want to use the blueprint of some of these surveillance states that are already set up in the East. And all of these movements talk about scalability, whether it's going to be you know, they talk about planetary scalability, that term planetary right, the planetary citizen. That's a Robert Mueller.
Speaker 1: Planets are faking gay, so space is faking gay, so you can't you can. I'm not it's a jug, but I will think that when I say that, who doesn't believe planet's are real? It's a dumb joke.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, well there's that too, But the planetary citizen. Actually, you know, Robert Mueller in his like two thousand that became four thousand, maybe it went on to be seven thousand ideas, I don't know. He fancied himself quite the visionary, but it was totally predicated on the worst of Alice Bailey. That you know, when you talked about christ consciousness, that comes straight out of Alice Bailey and Madame Blavatsky, they use that term, but he his whole world core curriculum comes straight out of the Education in the New Age Alice Bailey's work. But he talks about in that document like I did just a quick scan and I already got to close to one hundred times where he's planetary citizen. And I think it was very heavily influenced by Abraham Maslow.
Speaker 1: Actually, Abraham madd also sounds like Gene Roddenberry and Star Trek, And somebody was talking the other day about some of the really really wild stuff that Gene Roddenberry was influenced by. Anyway, I was going.
Speaker 2: To say, you know, very I'm sure your audience is familiar. But Abraham Maslow wrote a document that was posthumously published published and it was called Politics three. And this was his wife, Bertha, had brought it to Willis Harmon and Robert Canter, and it was right around the same time that they were doing Changing Images of Man with Stanford Research Institute. So I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Mas work with is a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so that whole positive psychology movement which has a kind of ties to Game B as well, because Stuart Brand right right on the cover of the front page of that Game Be Wiki, he says, we are gods, we better get good at it. That was the opening for his Whole Earth magazine back in I think it was nineteen sixty eight, and then he updates it in twenty fifteen, we are gods, we might as well get good at it something very similar, And he's now affiliated with the long Now Foundation. Right the long Now does all those dialogues with people like Jonathan Hat and Jonathan Hate is kind of a you know, a disciple of of Abraham Maslow. Some of the younger crops are people like Scott Barry Kaufman, so they're using that humanist movement. Of course, a Jason to Escelin as well as the positive psychology movement usher in a lot of these ideas and concepts, and Game B is very much wrapped in all of that. But the Document of Politics three he enters this term of holistic politics, which I very much think you was a part of what the UN ran with with their planetary politics. And in Game B they talk about planetary scale, and of course, you know, the goal for the Dark Enlightenment is the same, and the Network States is of course, you know, it's a worldwide vision.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I'm looking at your conclusion here. You talk about the idea of centralized crypto elites, ideological gamekeepers, and then you point out that really the only defense, and I'd totally agree, is that mental liberty, cognitive liberty, you know, self sovereignty is really the only option here. And that I mean just even the Internet off and spending so much we've Jamie and I've been talking about this this week, just how much time we spend on the Internet, even though yeah, it's our job, you know, it's how we make a living, but even that is, like I feel like it's just way too much, and there's a real danger. I think that the Internet itself is this potential future you know, octopus monstrosity that will basically it's a web spider's web. I know that's kind of a cornball analogy, but it's like I'm almost starting to think that, like, you know, when we're able to retire, you know, maybe we should just try to spend as the future will be a new set of elites who actually don't spend much time on the Internet. How's that?
Speaker 2: I think so well, we already have even the tech elites who won't let their children.
Speaker 1: On the terry exactly. And I mean this, yeah, this came out with like Steve Jobs, right, he wouldn't let his kids even look at an iPad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know my husband dreams of the day when we are off the grid. That's very much is a fantasy. So hopefully we can make that a reality at some point in the future. The other metaphor that I use is of the phoenix. And part of how I found out about Game B was because Brett Weinstein did this very interesting speech with the Rescue of the Republic and again to talk about very deceptive types of movements. Right, we had the medical freedom movement, which he was a huge part of, and you know, the freedom movement in general. That people perceive him as being a right winger, and he is a very progressive self admittedly, you know, ideologically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll never understood why that people would think he's a right winger. It's like it's like if you speak out on one topic, oh is it right? Like like Bill Maher is suddenly a right winger now because he I don't know, said one thing about the left being crazy. That doesn't make you right winger because the left's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, it's I think that was a huge part of I know this isn't popular, but I said this pretty early on in my whole podcast thing that the whole woke anti woke was a dialectical operation. Intentionally, it's to trap people in that conversation because a lot of the people who were anti woke, it's not that they were conservative or you know, in any fashion, it's just that, you know, they argued very logical things like, yeah, a woman's a woman, man's a man, and why are we discussing craziness?
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, if that's far right, that's just insane. I mean, dialectics is just all the time at work in this in this nonsense, because reality is complex, it's nuanced, and you know, human nature prefers ease and simplicity. It's lazy, it doesn't want to get into things that are nuanced, and what's a very simple or who's the good guy, who's the bad guy? That's that's all they want.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and they want you to distill it for them. So he did this speech at the rescue of the Republic, which was this kind of like medical freedom and Jason type of movement. And then at the end of the speech he makes this statement which was very strange to me. He's talking about the West through the whole statement, which is strange at a rescue the Republic, right, it's supposed to be about the United States of America, where it's not the whole West. Not that I don't you know, support the West, but you know, this is and obviously we grew out of the West, but it's the Republic, and so that's very specific. And he keeps talking about the West, not the Republic. But he ends the speech with about five minutes talk and he starts his you know, entry to the conclusion is that we have to phoenix the Republic. And I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, what does you mean by this? You know, that's that's a strange statement. And he goes on to say how we have basically have to tear it down and you know, build it up because of the you know, because of the trajectory that we're on, and he uses the whole evolutionary biology analogy of how you know, when biology we have this uh, you know, genetic traits that are passed through, uh, you know, the these species, and but we don't have that now, so we need to tear down and basically tear it down so we can build back better. But I had looked, it's a rumor, and I cannot find the video, so I can't corroborate this. But apparently a year earlier it would make sense. Again, this is hearsay, so I don't know if it's true, but I do know it is true that he was a keynote speaker at this United Independence which, by the way, is Christopher Life, who is the founder of this United Independence movement, which encompasses people like Andrew Yang and the Forward Party and lots of other quote unquote independent movements which are not really independent at all. But Christopher Life is a game be advocate and also worth noting very tied in with Charles Eisenstein sacred economics, which is where tokenized economics is going under the spiritual kind of concept of sacred economic and Charles Ezenstein was also the running Arf Case campaign, and so that's fourth noting. And in this United Independence twenty twenty three, supposedly the title of Brett Weinstein's keynote speech was what was it the self governance and Phoenix and the Republic. Now again I can't corroborate that's the name of the speech, but in my article I do have a picture of the phoenix. In this twenty twenty three you have to go to the way back because it's kind of paywallt now the site of it. He talks about independence rising above the ashes a failing system, and I just so I saw this in the Independent. You know, it's what I call indie sphere. It's really non truly independent. For those who aren't familiar with my reference on this, it's that I come from a film background, and in the film industry it's very different now because of the distribution models have completely changed. But you know, back in the day, you had kind of the big like Hollywood studios and obviously these are your big blockbuster films, and you know, huge hundred you know, multiple hundred million dollar projects, and then you had like truly independent. So this might be a student film, this might be somebody in their basement to scramble together resources and some cash and made a project, and you had what I called what we're called indie films, and these might be five one to twenty million dollar project. I don't know about you, but you know, if I want to make a film, I don't have even one million dollars in my back pocket to do you know, a vanity project. I just don't, and most people don't. So oftentimes what happened was these quote unquote indie projects were backed and they became a propaganda vehicles. Now I'm not saying the artists knew that or that they were wittingly advancing some sort of a propaganda machine, but the people who were investing in them were investing in them for those purposes. And then seeing this replicated in the media right now, where we have a lot of people who look independent, but they're getting funding and they're inde So whether it's being propped up through algorithms, it's also it's often a hybrid, you know, of modalities, so you know, that's a you know, it's a combination of things. It's not usually just one thing. Sometimes it is like, oh, they're backed by foreign interests and they're they're pumped up. It's usually not quite that simple. It's usually much more nuanced than that. However, I saw in this this indie sphere of the media. These people who keep talking about the two party you know, illusion how there's a problem with the two party system. Now I'm not saying that they're not correct. Even George Washington warned us against the two but they're going to.
Speaker 1: Give you the false solution because it's a.
Speaker 2: Real problem, yes, exactly. And that's what I'm seeing with this. And so now to see that this United Independence is actually using the symbol of the phoenix, they're saying, and they're actually calling it Operation Phoenix, and they're using the whole agenda is to flood Congress in twenty twenty six with quote unquote independence. And these independents again are you know, people who support things like using blockchain voting and UBIS and so it's it's technocratic even though it seems more socialists, but it's scientific socialism, which.
Speaker 1: Is yeah exactly. Guys, won't remind you that we have a show sponsor, which is Chalk dot com. Head it over to chalk dot com and use a promo co Jay four zero to get forty percent off all those great Chalk products, including the ton Catalie proven it a boost testosterone in purview studies which you can read over at chalk dot com. We also have the nano fiber tech that you can swallow, which will make you into a transhumanist deity. It's only twenty three bitcoin right now. I'm just kidding. We don't have that. That's a joke. I wanted to blow your minds with the fake products. And people always ask about that ad. They're like, why do you have that weird ad of the guy talking about chalk with the Indian voice and the woman's voice. That's a joke ad on purpose that the Chalk dude made because we thought it was funny. So yes, it's a real ad, but it's a joke, real ad, so it's levels of meta that nobody's even gonna understand. Spireau Fhiloropolis twenty pounds. He says, this is timely. I hope people are paying attention to this. On my streams, I go over how these people infect the world that we write as programmers. It's very insidious. It's literally in their code. Stay safe, Yeah, I think that. Like even Jack Dorsey had this interesting comment. He said that it's not really AI that we should be worried about in the sense of what's the danger right now? It's that the algorithms are controlling and steering you into what they want you to see, what they want you to know, and shuttling away anything that they don't want to see it. So, actually we're governed by algorithms, and I mean AI is basically that too. But I mean that's the problem here, is like it's eventually going to shut out anything that they don't want in the discord.
Speaker 2: Algocracy.
Speaker 1: Oh there exactly straight why mailfa dollars? By the way, support the stream if you guys want to with super chats, you can send superchests natively through YouTube or through stream labs. The link is linked there at the top of the chat. This check is awesome, she gets it. Well, you have a huge fan there, Courteney and straight white male Gary G. Five dollars. Please have Courtney show some more of her books that she's read on this topic that are recent. For example, does she have books on Plan B, dark Enlightenment or anything like that?
Speaker 2: All right, so game B is Game B does not have books, But there are a lot of people in the movement and they have books, so you know some of the people and they have no shortage of podcasts. If that's your thing. They do dialgos, so I would probably start with I did do a three and a half hour presentation, so if long presentations are your thing, I did it for Rising Tide Foundation on Game B. And so that's a kind of an overview and be from my perspective, which is admittedly a critical perspective on Game B, but it's pretty extensive. Then in that presentation, I showed half of a film that you can go watch the full length film, and I recommend if this is something you're curious about, that you check it out. It's on the STOA, which is a Game B kind of a forum. They do other things as well, but the STOA on YouTube, and they have a film it's I think it's eighteen nineteen minutes and it's called Initiation to Game B. As if that doesn't say everything, it's an initiation to Game B. And so you can watch that film. That'll give you a really good kind of overview of what Game B is. There's Jim Rutt, so I would look at he's got a lot. They love medium, so they use medium as their platform. There's he has a Journey to Game B where he outlines it. He's I think he started it maybe twenty eighteen, but he's updated it since and it's pretty extensive. It's very long, it's interesting. In it, he predicts that the proto game b's are going to be in twenty forty, which I think is really interesting. I'm sorry, twenty forty five, which I think is really interesting because right, that's the AI world society. That is also the Singularity, Right, that's he says, that's when the proto games are going to murder. I just think that's a it was an interesting time marker. Uh. So there's that. You can look at a lot of his writing, mostly in those that format medium. Uh. There is also Jordan Hall. He has deep Code and he's both on medium and substack. His Sibyan project I will give you a really good understanding of game b. Uh. There's also Daniel Schmockenberger. Interestingly enough, a bunch of these people, the game b people are actually members of the Club of Rome. We've got Zach Stein, We've got Noura Basin. Nora Bason is the daughter of Gregory and Gregory bateson Mead and so there there's also the Office of the Future.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is the institute that was created under Barbara Marx, Barbara Marx Hubbard and the uh what do they call the cosmo erotic Humanists. The three of them the trio make up David Temple, which was this you know, pseudonym that they created in order not to have any kind of rivalry, right so that it could be a collaborative high mind project essentially, And that's zach Stein. Kenneth Wilburg. Kenneth Wilber is another big one, his integral theory, integral platform. He's written several books as well, so you can read his work. And then of course Danish Schmanckenberger was the other one. So there are many more game b people, but those are some of the big ones who have done quite a bit of writing as well as dialoguing and podcasting. So you can look at there where Curtis Jarvin has no shortage of written material. You can get his online Unqualified Reservations going all the way back to two thousand and seven. You can actually buy the book. I think I have links to it in my article, but it's all online for free as well if you prefer that. Some of it is on the way back machine, because I think you know, things like when the alternative to the humane alternative to genocide are not so popular ideas now some of this seem to be you know, taken off, but he has that. He also has this Gray Mirror substack, which is more recent, and he has copious writings there which will give you really a lot of insight into his work. Nick Land does have some books. He also has his Xenosystems blogs that goes back at least a decade, and he has now Gothic Zeno is his updated version of that. So and then Belaji Shrina Boston has the Network State Book. It's both available online and in kindle form. So and then all of the people are you know who? They're ideological and intellectual mentors. Obviously I could probably compile a whole list, but that's probably a good start for people. I know that was long.
Speaker 1: Jamel says, for ten dollars, how do we guard against influencers? I used to listen to Red Scare and I saw it turned the right over the years. Well, I mean, I don't know. I mean, I mean, I don't know in the regards I never listened to Red Scares, So I don't know what. I don't doubt that, but I'm saying, how do you guard against it? Just guard your mind, dude, guard your Internet time Spireau the Master Programmer ten dollars. If you look at AI and the code and the mathematical science behind it, AI can never be sentient and not buy into Yeah, we totally agree with that. Jam Al twenty dollars. What about Protestantism is an attractor of these intellectuals like Jordan hall Well, Protestism is very uh di I y. I mean anybody can be a Protestant minister, starts your own church, open up a so it's very amenable to a business model kind of Christianity.
Speaker 2: I think he's actually a Baptist. I don't know if that falls under Protestantism.
Speaker 1: But I think Baptists are Protestants. I mean everything that's you know, not Catholic or Orthodox, therefore Protestant by necessity because it all comes out of the Reformation historically. Is Orthodoxy inoculated to this No, I mean anybody is susceptible to falling into any kind of error, So you're not inoculated just because you're Orthodox that you wouldn't fall into subversion or deception or ignorance. I mean everybody is susceptible to this straight white male ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Discord Peter and sorry Peter Cheel and Drew and Hall. We're both referencing Orthodox, I think, to try and deceive Orthodox Christians.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was curious. I don't know if he meant Some people were actually wondering if he meant referring to like David Patrick carry because Daved Patrick Carey did finish his PhD. And it was on a tech and transhumanism in Christianity. I don't know whether Teal meant Orthodox Eastern Orthodox Christianity, or if you just meant little o like fundamentalist Orthodox. So sometimes Orthodox is used in the sense of anybody that believes that their position versus the Orthodox Church as an institution. I don't know which one he meant. Straight white male ten dollars. Does Courtney think that people we'll be using Christian nationalism as a vehicle to subvert an accurate form of Christian nationalism.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think very much so. I think this movement is subversive in nature. I think that that is the purpose. But they're really their their primary target right now is to subvert the constitution, subvert America.
Speaker 1: Guys be sure and follow Courtney. I'll have all of her links below. We've been linking of course, her subsec in the chat as we've been covering it, and Courtney you can find her over on Twitter. You can find her on I'll have all that below. We're not going to say the R word here on YouTube because we know that YouTube doesn't like the R word. But Courtney, anything else you want to leave us with. I know that you've got a book that's going to be coming out soon. When is that going to be available? I definitely want to read that, and I think you should probably take this subsecment Heial and put that into a book.
Speaker 2: Well, I am actually I have been approached. I don't know if I can quite say, but we'll call him the living expert on technocracy. People who know will know who that is. He's actually asked me to collaborate. We've both written outlines already, so we're meeting tomorrow to move forward on that on this particular piece. So that is in the works and my book on Hegel's Dialectic and astick Jacob Flatter. I'm hoping to have that done by September that I have a preview of it up on my substack currently, so you want to sneak peak of it that's available there, but hopefully by September. What else is there going to say? I do think that I just want to add one more thing on the Christian nationalism. And I'm not a theological expert obviously that I will defer to you on that, but I would say that I don't see their the ideology and even the theology that they're presenting as being commensurate with Christianity. This is a very forceful movement. This is a tricky put much more bluntly than yeah, than I would have but yes, exactly, that's how I And also, by.
Speaker 1: The way, Courtney has done many interviews with our buddy Matthew Era, so shout out to Matthew. I saw that you. You just have a recent post up there Darwin's Trojan Horse with Matthew, and Matthew does a lot of great works, so people can go check out Matthew and Courtney's stuff and Courtney's substect And I just.
Speaker 2: Did a presentation on this actually yes yesterday the day before on this article for and we're having another round table this weekend. So cool. The one other thing I will add is people if they haven't, I won't give it away, but if you haven't seen the movie, what is it? Megan?
Speaker 1: Oh? Jamie and I thought it was pretty funny, like in a like it it was, I mean, it was a horror movie. It was kind of tongue in cheek silly. But yeah, we watched it.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I thought it was funny and like a Buffy the Vampire Slayer kind of way, like very much that kind of humor exactly. Yeah, but a lot of these themes and it ends with actually like a game be term. I won't give it away for people who want to watch it, but.
Speaker 1: It's literally are you talking about the one that came out a couple of years ago or the newer re Megan?
Speaker 2: The new one?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, we haven't seen that one yet.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, so they literally end it with like game B terminal.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, now I'm gonna say it too. Also, and movies are always very important to the propaganda because that's what reaches a lot of the masses. At least for maybe now video games are going to take over movies, I don't know, but at least we still kind of have movies as an important cultural programming phenomena. Guys, I will be speaking at the Ludlow Orthodox Conference up there in d C. Stafford, Virginia. You can get the tickets in the show description. I linked it in the chat as well. You can also support me by getting the book, which I don't think it'll be ready in July because I'm having to do some revisions, so it might be September four esoterically with three the books don't I just had to rewrite some paragraphs and some sections that were they Chris was was right. They were not very well written. They needed to be they needed to be readone so we got most of that ironed out. I just have one last thing to do and then he'll make those corrections and hopefully we can get the book out as soon as possible. You can, of course, get all the other books. We are still behind on book orders, so you don't have to message me. I know that you guys want your books. I'm going to get them to you as quick as possible. I promise you the book is done. It will be I mean, for the most part it's done. I have to rewrite some sections, but I think you guys are gonna like us start Clay with three. It's a little bit different, but some of the same. It's enough of the same that you'll like it. So get your copies of that and get to take us to the Ludwell Orthodox Conference. According to do you have any engagements or events you're doing anytime soon?
Speaker 2: I want to have one more thing very quickly on the other theme that I noticed through all of this, So we talked about the kind of like relativism and constructivism. The other kind of underlining theme I see in all of this is self apotheosis. So it is very much aligned with this is what my book is going to be about. You know, the gnostic Jacobs Ladder. It really is like that's ah, you know, the technological imminicization of the esquton is all about making you know that you're you're your own God. So I see that throughout everything.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, I just working on getting these these out and uh, yeah we're you know, get back to the show and yeah, follow me at Courtneyturner dot com.
Speaker 1: Awesome, And you're on Twitter too, right, Like are you more active on any platform over any other platform? Like what does it you have like a home base where everybody can really.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm pretty active on Twitter at Corney Turner my name. I just felt like courton Ay, so it is Courtney, but Courtenay Turner. I'm pretty active on there. I am on Instagram as well, and I'm pretty active there, but I don't post as much of the uh you know, this type of work just because they they don't love me as much. I don't know that any of them love me, but you know, so I post more of like my fitness content there, more health wellness kind of stuff. Do post some of this type of material, but I'm definitely active on there as well, and Substack. I'm very active on there with all of my articles and stuff.
Speaker 1: So awesome, right well, thank you Courtney a great interview, and everybody be sure and follow her and check out her materials.
Speaker 2: Thank you,