Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear. Corilla is so near because showtime is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's show tide, all right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 4: Oh, show sign all right?
Speaker 2: Do you hear it? It's the sound of everything going up. Target and Walmart are screaming at the top of their lungs.
Speaker 4: Can you hear them? Because guess what the tariffs are here? What does it mean to you? Talk about it?
Speaker 5: And uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the coral Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: All right, it is the crowd Cast, and I am Carrel.
Speaker 2: It's so very glad you're joining me on this Wednesday, April ninth, What a grand and glorious day. Trump tariffs are in effect. The countries are responding and they're not saying Happy birthday. And I found some science stories today freaked me the hell out, and I'm gonna share those with you, and we're gonna talk about are we all just deer in the headlights?
Speaker 4: Really? Are we all? That's? You know that? What we are? Uh?
Speaker 2: Thank you for all your well wishes. Yesterday, my lump has gone down. But as you see, I look like a heroin addict.
Speaker 4: Do you see? It looks like a track mark? See that.
Speaker 2: I had MRIs yesterday. And why don't we have fricking health insurance? I'm serious about this. So I went to the MRI place and they were doing a head and a neck MRI okay, a throat and brain with and without contrast. So you would think, since it's all right here, they could just do it, you know. No, they charged for two scans, and my copay on each scan is two hundred and forty dollars, which means four hundred and eighty dollars. Now I checked in other countries, that's all the scan would be. That would be the entire price of the scan. So I don't understand insurance anymore. I really don't. I don't get it. Insurance was supposed to be there to protect you from outrageous medical bills, and now these copays for every single thing. It's like, you know what I have to tell you. Growing up, it wasn't that way. If you had insurance, you showed your card, that was it. You didn't have copays. Co pays are just insurance companies ways of milking more money out of you. And because the venues the medical providers aren't being paid what they're billing, they're passing that on to you in a copay. Insurance is a huge scam. It really truly is. Because I looked, an MRI in this country is about eight hundred dollars. If I'm paying two hundred and forty of that, you know, so they they bill the insurance company eleven hundred I found out for the scam. The insurance company says, well, we only pay five hundred, and then they subtract, so the insurance company pays two hundred and sixty dollars. You pay two hundred and forty dollars. The entire scam. They only get paid five hundred dollars, not the eleven hundred day bill. But I'm paying as much as the insurance company. It's weird for those of you without insurance, I'll tell you often it is cheaper for you guys to just ask for a cash price. How much would this be cash? And they'll give you great discounts. But I just insurance as a scam. Hello Michigan Rob, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello Joe. Yes for in the chatroom YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel Hello TikTok. TikTok's always haters, though for the most part the comments I read on TikTok every day. I read the comments after the show yesterday. Some guy was, I'll shut up and sit down. Well, frack you. Uh you do your podcast the way want to. I'll do mine the way I want to. I stand up a because of the energy and B because of my back. I could not sit down and do a show. It would hurt for thirty minutes. So you know whatever. But TikTok is often haters. And Instagram there's hardly anybody watching, so who cares about that? So anyway, no offense to Instagram. You should grow your Instagram following why I should move my boom microphone is what I should do, But why should I grow my Instagram following What good does that do for anybody? Okay, so I've been My friend Stephen Cabral gave me some advice the other day. He said, you know, if you want to make the money, you gotta be more like some of the shows that are popular. So you gotta be more like Steph Miller, Tom Hartman, David Pacman. So I listened and watched all their shows, and they're all great, they're all wonderful. Each has their own thing and they're great.
Speaker 4: They're not me. They're not me. That's not what I want.
Speaker 2: To do, because I watched them last night in this morning, and they didn't really give me anything. Oh, they reiterated what I already knew was going on, and they made fun of it, and they played audio clips of other people making fun of it, or they played audio clips of other people reiterating their points, or they played audio clips of the Trump administration officials and making absurd statements. But they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. And I started to think, is that because we're all deer in the headlights. In other words, Walmart, if the tariffs with China stay in effect one hundred and four percent, and now China just announced eighty four percent tariffs on goods they import from US. If that stays in effect, Walmart could go bankrupt, and so could Target. We could actually see an Amazon and Tiamu will be gone. Timu will just be gone because that thirty seven cent item you didn't need is now going to be, you know, eighty four cents or whatever.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 2: I thought to myself, well, what are we all doing? In other words, we know the tariffs are coming, and the prices aren't going to jump up today or tomorrow. They're going to jump up in two weeks, three weeks, four weeks when the places that have stock run out of stock and have to then take new goods. And I thought, so what are we doing? Like we see the train coming and we're on the tracks. It's like the song demolition man, you know, strap to the wing with the engine running, you know, or what is it tied to the tracks? Then the train is coming. This situation was not of your picking. Don't mess around with a demolition man. In this case, Trump is the demolition man. He's a walking nightmare, a gossamer of doom. He builds conversation when he walks into the room. He is a demolition man and he's blowing up world trade. So what are you and I doing about that? In other words, are you going out in stockpiling items from Target, from Walmart? Are you making any and all electronic purchases right now? Fifteen percent of what we import from China is broadcast equipment. That means television's radios, phones, equipment that I use here in the studio, all of that computers. Are you making those purchases now? Because they're about to jump up. People should be telling us what to do, not just scaring us. Because I heard this horrible line from a TV show. And this was a TV show about the mass killings in It was somewhere like Newfoundland or you remember this guy took a boat out to an island where there was a youth camp and he just walked the island shooting kids and adults. Remember that story. It was years ago. He killed like sixty people. Well, when he was in court he made a statement he said, when you point a gun at most people, and other mass shooters have said this when you point a gun at somebody and you're about to shoot them, they just freeze. Like a deer in the headlights.
Speaker 4: It's freeze. Now.
Speaker 2: You would think if someone points a gun at me, I'm not going to freeze, But you don't know until you get there, and hopefully most of you will not. I have had a gun put to my head. I did not freeze, but most people do. And the same with the deer in the headlights. When the deer is blinded by the headlights, instead of getting out of the way, it just stands there. And so it's like a frog in the pot of water. You know, you put them in a pot of cold water, turn on the gas.
Speaker 4: As the water.
Speaker 2: Heats up, he just dates there. Well, we're acting like the frog in the water or the deer in the headbut.
Speaker 4: Or the person about to be shocked because the standin.
Speaker 2: So what can we do? We'll talk about it when we come back. I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 5: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm grooving to demolition Man during the break. It made me want to hear it. Are you all streaming? Do you want to funk by Correl?
Speaker 4: Everywhere?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 2: All music stations, Spotify, iTunes, wherever?
Speaker 4: Go stream?
Speaker 2: Do you want to funk by corel oka Rel? Do you want to funk? Do it today? I need you to tie to the tracks and the train is coming. Step to the wing with the engine running. You say that this wasn't in y'all plan. This was in none of our plans. None, none, don't mess around with a demolition man.
Speaker 4: Oh I love this. Strap to the chair. That's an S and M song. Honey, God bless Grace Jones.
Speaker 2: So we are we're strapped to the tracks and the train is coming. So what are we doing now? The first and probably best advice, And people like Steph Miller and David Pacman don't really give you this advice because they're not affected. Steph is a millionaire, David Pacman has a good deal of money coming in. Tom Hartman's probably a millionaire by now, so the only non millionaire host is me, So I'm thinking, what are we gonna do? So the first thing is what James Schnabel, a very nice man. We would be friends if we lived in the same city. What he has said is what I hear a lot of people saying that they're going to do, which.
Speaker 4: Is lay low, cut back.
Speaker 2: Now, this of course brings about a recession by the way, people stop spending money. But that's what a lot of people, and this is what I recommend we all do. Stop spending money. If you need to buy a TV, if you need a phone, if you absolutely need one, get it now, and then that's it. Cut back on your Walmart and Target trips, get off a t move, don't go to Amazon. Stop spending money, buy only necessities things you absolutely must have.
Speaker 4: The second thing to do.
Speaker 2: That we can do is the Democrats laid out in twenty twenty six the seats they want. We have to help the Democrats win a majority, because the bigger problem isn't that we're acting like deer in the headlights. It's that Congress a tariff is attacks in the Constitution. Only Congress can levy attacks. These are actually unconstitutional. The power that Congress gave him to levy tariffs was in response to the fentinel flow over the Mexican and Canadian borders. There's none over the Canadian border, by the way, but that's it. It should not have involved China and South Korea and all that. So Congress needs to rescind his ability to level tariffs, and then Congress needs to go back in and readjust the tariff rate, tariff, tariff, whatever if.
Speaker 4: You're going to.
Speaker 2: According to the gentleman whose math they used and butchered, the economist who gave them the formula said they did it all wrong because they can't do math, and literally they're so bad math.
Speaker 4: And the people that surround him.
Speaker 2: The Chinese finance Minister on the BBC last night said that Donald Trump has surrounded himself with the most incompetent lackeys. That's what he called them. Incompetent lackeys. Ever, and he has these people can't do math. According to the economists who helped the Trump administration with the tariffs, he said they should be three quarters less. They should be one quarter of what Trump has levied according to the formula, so twenty five percent on China, ten percent, you know, five percent on Canada. But of course these people are idiots. They're idiots. We are being run by a group of idiots, and they're supported by a group of idiots. There's still a group of MAGA out there like, oh, this is great, this is wonderful. It's gonna bring jobs back to America. Wow, are you dumb? I mean, you're really stupid. Then of course there's that guy on X money maker is his handle. Yesterday he lost three hundred thousand dollars and he voted for Trump and he said, never again. Trump and MAGA have lost me. Well, no shit, you know I mean this. These people don't care for you. They don't care about your money, your retirement. They don't care about pain at the grocery store. They don't care about you can't afford the cars as they are now, let alone more expensive. They don't care about nuance, they don't care about governing, they don't care about politics.
Speaker 4: His friends are.
Speaker 2: Gonna make a lot of money shorting stock and the bitcoin scandal.
Speaker 4: We can no one even address.
Speaker 2: That any other president would be taken out of office over what he's doing with his own brand of bitcoin. So we can actually try to help Democrats win in the midterms. Yes, vote, of course, but volunteer, make some calls, you know, do whatever you can try to help them get the seats in the House and the Senate that they need to stop this man, because everyone on the GOP side is acting like a deer in the headline.
Speaker 4: They're acting like who it's Trump.
Speaker 2: There's nothing we can do, just stand here and be run over, and they're going to lose their seats. They're going to There is going to be such a huge MAGA backlash very soon. And you know who's going to lead it, Maga. You heard me. There's going to be an enormous backlash against MAGA politicians. And MAGA is going to lead that backlash because they're getting hurt. Their farms are being taken, their families are being broken up, they are losing money that they had in stocks, in bonds. Maga is good. The billionaires already are billionaires that surround Trump are already turning on him already to and even Elon Musk is against the tariffs because he's bleeding money. So the first thing to do, lay low only by what you need, no frivolous purchases. I know, you want the latest dis the latest that, but no, nope, let your technology simmer for a minute, like unless this TV goes out. I see no need to get another one. It's beautiful, it's big, it's curved. They don't make the curved ones anymore. And I like the curved one because it's like a movie screen. You know, I do need some new Apple stuff, and I'm really thinking that I should go into debt right now and buy the new Apple computer that I need.
Speaker 4: It's thirty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't have it, but I do have an Apple credit card because I do need a new computer. I have a six year old Macminie and it's just not keeping up with the broadcast, so I need a new one. So I'm thinking now would be that time. And if you want to donate to the cause, PayPal dot me forward slash really Correl. That's PayPal dot me forward slash really corel kil is how you spell my name, because we do need it. We need to upgrade computer and iPad. I need five grand to do that, but in a few months I would need like seven or eight grand to do that.
Speaker 4: So laylo, that's.
Speaker 2: The first thing you can do second of all, help Democrats win in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Whether you like the.
Speaker 2: Democrats or not, help them win, just so we can stop Trump and get these tariffs down. And then the third thing is learn how to mac another word. You've got your spending habits sort of set up. For instance, I may get rid of my posts and go back to this motorcide. We'll see, but see where you can cut back. Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Correl.
Speaker 4: There's so much great.
Speaker 2: Free content there. It's like having a network on your TV phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram.
Speaker 4: And don't forget the website that've.
Speaker 2: Had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work, so please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube tube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really, Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 4: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 2: You know, the libs of TikTok had spread the most vile, hateful stuff on TikTok, but I just got a violation warning on the live because I said a cussword. You know, it is so unbelievable to me these things, You know that the fact that you know, here you have a platform that actually platforms hatred and bigotry and allows ridiculous misinformation about all kinds of things. But you can't say the word sah.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: That is just so Americans, it really is. It's so American.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: We're chatting at YouTube dot com, forward slash really, Carrell. We're chatting at patreon dot com, forward slash really, Carrell, My patrons, I love you. We are commenting on TikTok and at Instagram. Should you want to leave comments there? I read them after the show. So I read this science story this morning. Totally freaked me out. Did you know your butthole was probably? Oh though, we're gonna get we're gonna get violations for this. Do you know that your anus was probably used to spit out semen?
Speaker 4: A big story in scientific today.
Speaker 2: They believe that our bodies were designed originally to have that come out the other I've seen some movies where it still does, but that's different. It was first deposited there, but truly scientific American. I'm sitting there looking at Apple News and there's a big headline and a graphic and it says your anus was probably used to eject, you know, semen? And I thought, first of all, why did they study this? I mean, it works the way it is now, I'm happy with it.
Speaker 4: What you know, why? And if that was what that was for, then what was that for? And how did it get into.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: Raised so many questions. I read the.
Speaker 2: Article through because I wanted to answer those questions and it didn't. But I will post that article on my social media because it blew my mind.
Speaker 4: I'm like, wait what then?
Speaker 2: The other thing, there's been a lot of talk about consciousness and I read a lot of scientific magazines yesterday, in Scientific American and Popular Mechanic. They both had articles about consciousness, and there was one that was very powerful and.
Speaker 4: It spoke to what we spoke about yesterday.
Speaker 2: They are starting to have concrete evidence, concrete evidence that your consciousness actually shapes, like shapes the world around you. In other words, if you envision it, if you make it real in your mind, your mind then actually makes it real in your world. Now I'm not talking like ethereal. We're talking for real that your consciousness interacts with other forces in the universe around you to shape your world based on your consciousness.
Speaker 4: That is really powerful.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, James Schnabel knows what it was called the whole first story that I talked about a cloka cloaca.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's freaking me out, freaking me out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, your consciousness may shape the world around you. Now that's pretty powerful science right there. For instance, I have been caught in a medical anxiety spiral, and subsequently I have been caught up in the medical world scands, tests, doctors. I haven't gone seven days in the last four months without seeing a doctor or having a test. My consciousness is helping shape that, which tells me if I change my consciousness, if I reprogram my brain and what it sees, then the world around me.
Speaker 4: Change as well.
Speaker 2: That's such a powerful thought that your consciousness actually literally helped shape the world around you. In another story about consciousness that I read, because I am a vegan. Before I became a vegan, I didn't I loved animals. Of course, I've always loved dogs and cats and all that fish, but I wasn't worried that they were sentient like a shrimp. When I ate a shrimp, I didn't think, Oh, this shrimp really wanted to live, and it enjoyed its life, and it had worries and anxiety, and you know, one of its anxieties was probably getting caught. And I didn't think like that. Well, now we've done research on animals, particularly crayfish. Crayfish won't go hunt in light areas. They're very happy in the dark. They're very happy under things in caves, in dark areas, in muddy waters, they're very happy in the dark. What we have found out, and this was so funny, I mean, who did this? I guess after watching the White lotus. They gave the crawfish valume lorazapam. Okay, So they drugged these crawfish and what happened. The crawfish started hunting in lighter places, started going into lighter places, which tells them that the crawfish had anxiety about going into the light. And once they relieved the anxiety with larazapam, the crawfish no longer cared and went out in the light. And if you have anxiety, it means you have a consciousness, and so what we're We also found out by the way that insects on land did in fact come from crustaceans in the sea. And if you look at a shrimp, or you look at a lobster or whatever they look like, insects they were they are. It's not the other way around. Insects didn't become crustaceans. Crustaceans became insects. But more importantly, we are finding out more and more every day that animals have every bit of mental capability that we do, including emotions, love, fear, self awareness, anxiety, a desire to live, a fear of dying. They have family structure, they have love. We are now finding out that every animal, no matter how teeny or how big, experiences a lot of the same that we do, and that they all seem to have a level of consciousness.
Speaker 4: It's not just us that has a conscience, they do too.
Speaker 2: And knowing that, knowing that crayfish have anxiety, no, you know that value.
Speaker 4: Makes them feel good. They ma value makes everybody feel good. Knowing that, how can you eat them? I'm being serious?
Speaker 2: How could you eat an animal that you know wanted to live? How can you eat an animal that you know will miss its family and whose family will miss it. How can you eat an animal that had anxiety before you killed it because it knew it was going to die. If you had a soul or if you had a conscience, you couldn't. Now, for fifty five years I did, But for the last seven almost eight, I have not. And I can't tell you how good I feel about that, because as more research comes out, these creatures are as much a part of this planet as we are. They were not put here for food. They were put here. Well, they weren't put here. They evolved, and we have evolved half needing them for food.
Speaker 4: Put that on this line. I am proud of you.
Speaker 2: Who you want to ben hur anybody, We'll be back Thursday tomorrow, our final show up the week. I'm gonna talk about food, top posting tomorrow with the Food Divide by Thought. So to day, June's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: You may walk, so come come back tomorrow.
Speaker 6: And I mean it's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 5: Yours listen daily.
Speaker 6: To the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 5: Listen daily to
Speaker 6: The CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.