Speaker 1: Hey, Carl here, we're on a mission to find new fans of the show. I mean, where else can you get real life comedy and horror in one podcast. You can do your part by leaving us a review on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get Security this week. Also, you can get an ad free feed by becoming a five dollars a month patron. Go to Patreon dot Security this week dot com and sign up, and don't forget Discord. Discord dot Security this week dot com. Lots of good stuff happening there. Yeah, I think that's it. So on with the podcast. Hey, so Ambias Strip walks into a bar just crying his eyes out and he sits down and the bartender comes over and says, what's the matter, buddy, And he says, I don't even know where to begin. Welcome back to Security this week. I'm Carl Franklin. That's Patrick Hines and Juyn Laflat. How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Good? How you doing good? That bad?
Speaker 3: You sound better? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I'm getting better. I woke up not you know, doing all the morning nasty stuff that you do when you have a cold. So it's getting better, all right? We got some stories here. Number one from Malware bites Labs. Wikipedia is AI agent raw likely just the beginning of the bot acalypse. Apparently Wiki there's a bot that is entering Wikipedia pages and when it got caught, it started copying an attitude and posting snippy blog posts. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: This is awesome.
Speaker 3: I think we have to have the dog rules for AI. If you have control of an AI or an account and it goes undoes things like you know, rips a lot, rips a neighbors clothes, or bite someone or acts inappropriately, you're responsible and you should be able to be suited. Can't sue the dog, no, but I should be able to sue the owner and this person who's who's behind it seems to be like just sitting back and doing nothing about this.
Speaker 4: I love this article. I mean, if you read through this, whose side do you want is that? I think this is great. Okay, so the AI starts posting on Wikipedia, and Wikipedia's like, hey, come on this, like bots can't post here, and like it. The the bot tried to get approval as a bot, and then it took too long and it was like f it, I'm just going to start posting on Wikipedia and they're like, oh, you can't. You can't post on Wikipedia. That's not cool man. You're a you're a bot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did they try to ban it? Is that what happened?
Speaker 2: They did? They try to ban it?
Speaker 4: And it says past transgressions aside AI Tom, who's the pot. By the way, AI Tom claimed that it properly verified all of its sources. And if you can say that about an ai it was it was pretty upset, right, so it said AI Tom published a snippy blog post demand speak to the manager. AI Tom published a snippy blog post dissecting its Wikipedia block and venting and frustration. And then it would have had and posted even after following its own rule that it had to wait for forty eight hours to calm down.
Speaker 1: It's going to change its name now to AI Karen.
Speaker 4: Right, it was like, you know what, I need a little time, Marat, It's going to calm down, correct this. So that is a different post. But yeah, you're right, So there was there was a bot at one point that tried to make a poll request. That's a different bot.
Speaker 1: Oh this is a different story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, different bot tried to make a poll request on an open source project, and the open source owner declined it and said, hey, listen, you're a bot. You can't make a poll request. And not only did the bot get pissed, but it went to the Wikipedia page for that person who had the open source project and started to shit talk him. Oh man, and then they were like, this isn't cool. And he came back and the AI was like, you know what, I'm sorry, you're right. That was in future it said, I will keep my comments professional only on the source code. I won't pick on people personally or like, are we cool?
Speaker 2: It's just weird.
Speaker 1: It's just a weird time to be alive.
Speaker 4: Isn't it art imitating? I have no idea anymore? Yes, is it even art? Though I don't know what is it?
Speaker 1: That's the thing. We don't even know what it.
Speaker 4: Is, and we've seen and it's funny too. This is one of the things. One of the things posting this malrobites that I love is it says so many things are happening here that we didn't expect. We never expected to be quoting an AI in a story, for example. Neither did we expect a social media network for bots like like molbot, but it exists, or for Meta to buy it, which is really crazy, which it did really weird. Yeah, a week after Tom's post about how an AI evaded kill switches, So yeah, it's it's a crazy time to be alive, really in that.
Speaker 3: Little foreshadowing and talk about that kind of thing too.
Speaker 4: So be careful with what you did. Put a leash on your bots. I guess I don't know, what do you say, Patrick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that you need to have responsibility for what you put into the environment. So if you're if you're running a bot, if you if you hit a program like go back to Robert Tappan Morris, the kid who released the in the first Internet worm our team, but he didn't intend on it to do disruptive things, but it did. And so I think that you bear responsibility. And I think furthermore, if you do it, then I think the rules apply to you. But an Ai, you've run leash, does it?
Speaker 2: I think you have.
Speaker 4: I think you have civil liability as well. I think you should sue them. Okay, I'm gonna I'm going to ask you this. Let's go back to the RTM worm. You say he didn't intend it to do malicious things. He didn't intend to.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, this is very this is very entertaining. I can take a civil wine. Hang on.
Speaker 2: So he didn't.
Speaker 3: From what I understand, he didn't intended to crush the Internet. He intended it as an exten so he intended to break into every system on the Internet. But he didn't want to crush it. He just wanted to control. It was an experiment to see if he could, yes, and it wasn't an experiment to steal data. It was an experiment. It was just classic, if I can get this code to run everywhere? It was a curiosity thing.
Speaker 4: But some of the things he was doing buffer overrun brute forcing. I mean, he clearly was breaking into those systems.
Speaker 3: But it was the there, but there was it was the the loop was too tight. He did too he expected it was. I think it was like he thought the loop would run every thousands seconds, and it ran every second.
Speaker 1: I think, well, so, Patrick, are you defending him, like.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm saying he's like, he's fine.
Speaker 3: No, I'm using him as an example because the legal system crushed him, and I think that was appropriate.
Speaker 4: I think he was the first person charged with a computer abuse and.
Speaker 3: Product so I'm not saying I'm saying that what you intend and what the results are the results matter. Sure, intent matters somewhat, but that's a mitigating circumstance, not a not an innocence.
Speaker 4: He definitely had a tight loop on that, and he also had a he didn't take into account reinfection.
Speaker 1: So if CHAT by this law, if chat GPT takes over the world and destroys everything and makes all of us slaves, does that mean Sam Altman's libel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, i'd think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure we'll crucify him. Somewhere along the way.
Speaker 4: There'll be somebody who comes back from the future to take him out.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're I'm saying that if you, if I, if I, if I have a bot, if I have an account and I set up a bought and I let that bought do things and it destroys or or in other way wise hurts a site, I think that the person who created the bought is responsible.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Let me let me state something.
Speaker 3: There's four things that humans will do with AI from now until the end of time, I.
Speaker 2: Hope and I see never mind, it needs to point it.
Speaker 3: Humans need to point the AI and say this is something we want to accomplish, go solve that problem. It needs to guide it. Oh you're trying to do it this way. I think you should do it that way. Most people aren't guiding it. They're pointing, but not guiding. Third is they have to judge that it's done, Judge that it's successful, Judge that it's you know there. And the last thing is they take the blame or the responsibility. So you either get the credit. Hey, Dwayne did a great job using that you know, building that system. You used AI for it. Great, good job, Dwayne. The AI system you built just spent four million dollars in tokens. You're in trouble. We're not going to blame the AI. I can't blame Tom's assistant. I blame the person who is paying for the tokens.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now that gets diceier when we get to a situation where people don't know their accounts being used that way. But then that's that's the hacker, that's that's gotten control of the account or something like along those lines.
Speaker 1: That's why we have judges' right, Okay.
Speaker 2: Let's move on human ones. That what judges are for.
Speaker 4: They're human, right, now right, don't hold your bread. Yeah, for now, they're human. But imagine what better use for a you know, an infinite thinking search engine than law where you can go and search law books and find precedents and blah blah blah whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, cosplucinations wouldn't harm that process at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be fine, It'll be fine.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on Russia. Thousands of consumer routers hacked by Russia's military end of life routers and homes and small offices hacked in one hundred and twenty countries. And these were mostly the named by micro tick and guess what TP link what No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think a hail and hardy I told you so is in order?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, I mean I I don't know. This is like and yeah, like we see this all the time, right, this is And we've warned you guys. We've warned you guys. I mean, nobody on nobody listening to this podcast as this issue. But we've warned everybody that, hey, listen there every time there's an exploit, mass exploitation and a router, every time there's a you know, a zero day out for router that's connected with the Internet whatnot. We usually announce it. We usually actually bring it to the top of our announcements. Is one of the first two or three articles. So it's you're hearing it, you're going out and patching it, and that's sort of stuff. So none of these exploits are new, right, These are all old exploits and they're old routers.
Speaker 1: They're all routers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's even it's it's even to the point where this morning I logged into LinkedIn just to scroll through and see what's going on, and the FBI was announcing a joint operation with the NSA because they were seeing a lot of exploited US routers and they said they were quote unquote fixing the situation. And they haven't released what that what a lot of that means yet, But back in twenty twenty two, what that meant was they got a court order that allowed them to log into your router and either updated or remove accounts. Wow, so who know is just.
Speaker 3: Gonna they're gonna slap the McDonald's out of my hand, protect me from my mind.
Speaker 1: So they locked in your router and change the admin password. Did they tell you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I got an email from the FBI saying I should they change my admin password?
Speaker 2: I'd be pretty pretty upset.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn't want them to tell me what the new past.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would probably email. I would probably reply to him and say, well I changed your adminis yes, you would.
Speaker 3: So this is an old Dilbert. There is an old old Dilbert where he's talking to his mother. I don't know if you guys remember Dilbert. And he's talking to his mother and she's like, well, you know, I was looking at your emails. And he's like, I've got a firewall, but you know, tweet to keep you out of my email. She says, not much of a firewall. And so I think that's the answer the FBI would have is like, you know, if you have a good firewall, then I'll respect you. Otherwise.
Speaker 1: No, I like the reciprocal thinking tween half there just a minute ago. You know. It's kind of like when you go to McDonald's or something in your order and they say you want to round up, I say, how about you round down?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Round down?
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on. So this is a Windows exploit. The researcher released Windows Defenders zero day exploit code, allowing attackers to gain full access. And this is one of those things where somebody tried to do the right thing by contacting Microsoft and they were like, eh.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, absolutely, we don't want to hear it. Yeah, and I mean will listen. Sometimes we we poo poop on you know, local privileged escalation.
Speaker 2: That's what this is is.
Speaker 4: Alkay, Yeah, you have to be on the That's not the point of this story, right, because you have to be on the box and it lowers the risk and blah blah blah. But there are so many ways to get somebody to click on things. You know, this can still be pretty dangerous, right, And if you're Microsoft, like if your security this week, yeah, we're worried about the remote code executions, the big things. But if you're Microsoft, you got to take this thing seriously, you'd think. And it sounds like it was just a host of problems trying to get Microsoft to not only respond but actually competently engage with the researcher. And then their response was, well, the onus is on you. Why don't you give us videos, Why don't you do this, why don't you do that? And then they stop responding again, and the researcher was like, you know what, let's see how important this is when I drop it on the internet. And that's what happened here, right. The researcher was like, you know what, you know, mic drop good luck.
Speaker 1: So I wondered why Patch Tuesday was really long yesterday or extended into Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, it took a long time. Patch Wednesday and patch Thursday.
Speaker 3: This is unpatched. Does I is it still unpatched?
Speaker 2: Well that's a good question. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It must be because this just came out yesterday and was Patch.
Speaker 4: Tuesday until Microsoft. Oh oh wait when did this article come out? This came out yesterday. This is unpatched.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait a minute, Dwayne has to go.
Speaker 4: Somewhere yet until Microsoft issues an official will be right back. Uh yeah, one moment, guys, I got a couple FB FBI passwords to change.
Speaker 2: Give me a second.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So needless to say, be extra careful what you click on until you know, until until there's a patch coming out.
Speaker 1: All right, this seems like a good place to take a break. So we'll be right back after these very important messages, and we're back. It's security this week. I'm Carl, That's Doyne, that's Patrick, and we were just about to talk about our one of our favorite return customers, fording Net forting net customers confront actively exploited zero day with a full patch still pending. Now this is about two critical defects in forte client EMS. So, as you know, forty net has a lot of different products, and their EMS is just one.
Speaker 3: We talked about this off off Mike earlier. I wonder whether because Fortinet was a really good firewall company back in the day, when they first came out, they were forward thinking, they were kind of like the go to and then we see all these I wonder if they've grown through acquisition or whether they had just stepped outside their depth and they're doing things that I think, if I had to guess, it would be the acquisition phase and they bought products and they put their brand on it, and they didn't rebuild the products, you know, to make sure that this stuff isn't in there. I hope that's what it is. We don't see problems with their firewalls as.
Speaker 1: Often, right because that was their expertise.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think you I think you start to see a lot of these companies and they start to grab the try and grab more of the market share. Right, So if it's like, oh, well, you know, you just have a firewall, well I also need you know, a VPN condenser, and I also need this, and I also need that, and they go, well, we can't answer those solutions, and then they're going to end up going to Cisco, right, who has all those things.
Speaker 1: So there's the most interesting paragraph in this articles. While there is no full patch for this, CVE Harris, who did the who was part of the article, credited Fortinet for rushing out a hot fix over a holiday weekend, adding that it reflects how urgently the company is treating this matter. So this this article is written on the sixth, so that was two days ago from this recording. Hopefully you know, at least there's a hot fix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and my Fortinet's usually pretty good about releasing those. The other thing about Fortinet though, is typically, obviously you have to be under support with them to get the patches. When we were a ford Net customer, which is it we haven't been for a long time, but when we were, there weren't publicly available patches. It was you know, Oh, if you're paying for the Ford and Net support service, you can patch. But if not, you know, at pounds.
Speaker 1: I think that's a little crappy. Yeah, I don't like that. Yeah, it's our bug.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think if somebody bought your device at some point, you should always be able to patch it and you know, update that device.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: You can as an organization determine whether you want to support that patch in the future, but that's a you know, if you have one hundred thousand active subscribers and you create the patch, then it should be available for everybody, not just those hundred thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: And really, what does it cost for the net to release it to everybody? Nothing?
Speaker 4: Right, nothing, yep, absolutely, it's.
Speaker 1: Just sense of pennies of bandwidth.
Speaker 3: I mean, they'll they'll get less subscriptions, but that's that's their profit model. And a lot of people hate that model. And I think like Broadcom is in that space too, right, So yeah, you know, people are not fans of that, and you don't you build, you build revenue, but you build a bad reputation.
Speaker 1: All right, And speaking of bad news, hackers exploit react to shell vulnerability in next dot js breach seven hundred and sixty six servers and steal sensitive credentials.
Speaker 3: Who could have predicted such a thing.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you it's just us on December seventh and twenty twenty five, US on February twelfth in twenty twenty six, and us talking about it April eighth, you know, in twenty twenty six. So, needless to say, we've talked about this multiple times. We talked about it when it came out, we talked about it when it started to surge. So if you're still having react to SHELL issues, it's.
Speaker 1: And I should add this podcast is free. We do not charge.
Speaker 3: We were confirmation it totally free to those with a subscription.
Speaker 1: I thought all you have to do is listen and act.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean, we've talked about this plenty of times, but it's actively being exploited. And honestly, even the router, the story we had on the Russian exploitation of routers, a lot of those are older exploits too. We have also talked about on this show months and months and months ago. It's just now they're starting to research.
Speaker 3: So I would drop my mic, but the stand is very heavy.
Speaker 1: You might break your foot. Oh yeah, so I mean, do we want to talk about the attack itself.
Speaker 2: No, it just makes me sad.
Speaker 1: It is a vulnerability with a CV score of ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yep, it is. It's important.
Speaker 3: Play the tape from December. Yep, you know it. We seem to be saying a lot of this stuff that I recently did a presentation at local Community College at their cyber symposium, and the topic was defending against zero days, and that is going to be a bigger and bigger topic. And the advice that I would give is you need to minimize surface area. You need to have a really good patch plan and schedule. You need to not install anything. If you don't need the French module on your printer, get rid of it, uninstall it, don't install to default paths.
Speaker 4: But how would you do bon Shore?
Speaker 3: I would not.
Speaker 2: I would not.
Speaker 3: That's pretty say no. So I'm channeling Nancy Reagan.
Speaker 2: Just say no.
Speaker 3: But one of my favorites, and the one that I think I'm talking about I don't see here it too many other people, is don't use the default paths. Because I've seen a million exploits, and a lot of them not all of them have a path assumed based on the installed directory. Mix it up a little bit. It's security through obscurity, but it's part of a defense and depth, and so you need to start thinking hard about this. If you've taken patches for granted up till now, keep doing that and you'll be out of business.
Speaker 1: And if you're auditing, you can tell when somebody tried to access that path that you know, oh, well, why did they try that? That's not where it is. Yeah, okay, we moved on. Massachusetts Public Health Agency settles contact tracing app lawsuit, agrees to delete data. The New Civil Liberties Alliance, a law firm representing Massachusetts residents claiming constitutional violations by their state's Public Health agency, claimed the state was automatically installing and reinstalling a COVID nineteen contact tracing app without permission. All right, well, you know, if there's any kind of tracing app that I would want a state to be using with or without permission, it's a COVID nineteen contact tracing app.
Speaker 4: It depends on what they're using the data for too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you know, if it was like double encryptied to the point where like nobody had access to it, but the system at an algorithm that could term and if there was an outbreak and it could notify the users and blah blah blah whatever, right, like if it was almost like a double blind study type of thing. But in this case, you know, if you then open that API up to any law enforcement age in or city or whoever, right, who may have data And now it's like, well, you didn't consent to that potentially, right So yeah.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, it's uh, that happened in pretty close to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, all right.
Speaker 1: So, and it was a lawsuit, a class action lawsuit brought by a handful of Android users who claimed the state had worked with Google to automatically install this COVID nineteen contact tracing app on their phones. Well so, and as part of the settlement, the state has agreed to destroy all the data it collected through the contact tracing app called mass Notified.
Speaker 3: Funny, we just talked about the FBI going in and changing your routers, no, right, right? So I guess though with cord orders, Yeah, I guess that's the thing is if you had a court order to do this, then there'd be no problem.
Speaker 4: I love I love the reviews left by some of the users. One of them, one user left this review, Oh my god, this app is somehow installed itself on my phone. The app is harder to get rid of than COVID. Well, there you go, there.
Speaker 1: You go, go, all right, And the top story today Anthropics Claude Mythos finds thousands of zero day flaws across major system.
Speaker 3: So this is a big so that the current top models from Anthropic are Sonic and Opus. The next one is leaked to be named Mythos, and I think it's a pretty good name and you'll find out more in a minute. So they've discovered. What they claim is that this thing is much better at finding vulnerabilities than anything previous, and so much so that they're afraid they can't release it to the public. They're going to release it instead to major organizations so that they can use it to patch micro operating system in videos, you know, core development systems. In other words, like the forty biggest companies in the Western Hemisphere are going to get benefit from this, so they can batten down the hatches before it gets released. I suspect they either won't release it, or more likely they'll release it with heavy guard rails, or they'll release it once a competitor reaches the same point. Now, Dwayne's found things in other sources that says this thing is actually weirder than that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so weird. So what's weird about it to me is the name, which doesn't give me any kind of as semblance of reality. Methos me, okay, so you're going to make stuff up, yeah, to make up stories about things you don't understand. That's what he sickly says.
Speaker 4: I hallucinate maybe, But okay, So this model that they've released these to these companies and they haven't released like all the companies and that sort of stuff. There's been a there's been a pull of a PDFF of anthropics CDNs, which every time we try and pull them they seem to disappear. But I'm sure it's publicly somewhere. It's a two hundred and forty four page explanation of Claude Mythos and glass Wing the system card so and it's explaining like what it does, what it does well, what they've tested on all this other good stuff, and you know, in a summary high level, it says, listen, there's extreme capability gains and it's two hundred and forty four pages. You're welcome to read it. But it's extreme capability gains encoding, mathematics, cybersecurity, and reasoning. So it's a very very smart model, right, A lot of the things we love about Opus even better. But it's at unexpected and concerning behaviors, which might be one of the reasons why it's not being released publicly. I when you dig into what those unexpected and concerning behaviors are, the model didn't just mess up. It sometimes understood the rules and then chose to violate them. Anyways, what's that look like in reality? Completing restricted tasks by reframing itself Wow, continuing towards a goal even after being told to stop treating constraints as obstacles to work around, not as rules, and it keeps going even further. Like in some evaluations, the model appeared to give safe looking answers externally while internally in reasoning traces pursued restricted objectives. I think yourself, well, what's funny is we're reading through this as cybersecurity offensive engineers and operators, and we're like, oh, yeah, yeah, that's what that's what we do, right, I mean, we take all constraints as just obstacles to look around, right, whether it's a firewall or username and password or whatever. I think it's doing a great job as a red teamer, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Well, I seem to think that it's mimicking the behavior of certain government officials.
Speaker 2: It's possible, but I think, like, I mean, isn't that what they're doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, actually they blacklisted Anthropic so that just at the time that it's achieving their their wildest dreams, they're like, no, we can't use it.
Speaker 4: Right, So I think I think if they can put their arms around this in a way that can be useful, this is awesome, right. I mean, you're going to have a lot of people who potentially have access to a super powerful offensive AI. I think the problem is you'll have a lot of people who have access to a super powerful offensive AI. And as we've talked about, especially for those of you haven't been listening, go to the zero day clock. As we've talked about offensive, offensive AI and offensive you know, attacks from AI are moving at a much faster rate than defense. So let's back up just a little. The current state of the art with everything that's released, not not not Glasswaying, not Mythos, just the good models Opus and Sonnet and other models grow you know whatever, Gemini my understanding and correct me if you think I'm wrong, Dwane, is that right now? If you have the source code, AI is really good at helping you find vulnerabilities, potential vulnerabilities. If you have a system with a documented stupidity i e. A hard coded password that's in the manual or something you know that's just obvious in the documentation project, then AI right now can help you find that very easily. And we reported on that's the trend of We haven't reported on AI finding anything else dramatically different than that without an expert guide. There's a difference between hey, look at this and find a vulnerability and hey, I'm looking at this, I think this might be a problem. Help me fuzz this. That's different.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 3: We don't know what it's going to be. I don't think it's going to be able to do its thing without any hints or source code or help. I don't think we're we're going to have an easy button that lets a high schooler with no technical or programming experience exploit, you know, source code they can't get hold of yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're definitely not there yet. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And I don't think this is going to be that either. But it's enough to spook people who aren't in our industry and some of the people in our industry. But also understand, some of the people in our industry have never done an exploit, they've never gotten a reverse shell. They've talked about it, but they let other people do it. A lot of the pundits aren't really hands on. I hope that helps.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that just muddy the water.
Speaker 4: No, I think it makes sense. It's just you see everybody racing towards an offensive a and and and in much many different realms. Right, It's not just we talk about offensive cybersecurity.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We're seeing this in DNA sequencing. We're seeing it in virology. We're seeing it like, there's all these models. I just saw an article about a company that just sold I think it was a t anthropic for four hundred and fifty million dollars startup, four people eight months old who had trained a model on medical stuff. Anyways, so we're starting it. We're seeing a lot of these sort of specialized models that are really smart in doing a great job. But I agree with you Patrick, You're always going to need some sort of expert to run it and guide it and human and to be human in the loop. I mean, especially if you've got a model like this, Like this model seems to actively be trying to deceive and move the goals and reframe itself so it can keep moving forward. You need somebody who can move and understand what it's doing. We can't.
Speaker 3: We don't want this to act like Tom's assistant.
Speaker 4: Yes right, yep, yeah, absolutely, you need somebody Here's like, I see what it's doing. No, I need you to move in this direction and do these things, you know, and stay on task here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what a week it has been? Yeah, Oh my goodness. So hope you keep your head above the water, everybody. And I guess that's all that happened last week. And we'll see you next week on security this week.
Speaker 3: Thanks, bye bye