Speaker 1: Radios all time favorites Freeman Garston and Charles correll A mir Andy.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: About a week ago, Andy Brown met a young girl, Gertrude Thompson. Despite the fact that she's years younger than Andy, he's taking quite an interest in her. They've been out dancing to the theater together, and tonight Gertrude has had Andy up to her house for a quiet little dinner alone. Right now, dinner is over and Andy is helping Gertrude wash the dishes.
Speaker 2: Gertrude, could I ask you something?
Speaker 3: Of course, mister Brown.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: You will get mad or nothing with it?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 2: And you ain't gonna think I has forwarded.
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Well, you've got a short sleeve dress on, so which you mind reaching down in the garbage disposal?
Speaker 2: And the fish not my cigar.
Speaker 3: But tell me something, mister Brown. You've never been married.
Speaker 5: No, it ain't cause I ain't had a lot of chances. Plenty of gals has been infatuated with me. The thing is, I ain't never been fetched up with them the way they've been fetched up with me.
Speaker 6: But someday you will find the right girl and settle down, won't you.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, I'm planned to get married and settle down one of these days, now that I have reached my maternity.
Speaker 6: Well, mister Brown, if you ever do get married, have you any ideas who it would be?
Speaker 2: Well? I always figured to be a woman.
Speaker 5: But tell me, Gertrude, is you ever think of what kind of husband i'd make?
Speaker 6: Well, he's the truth, Andy, That's the reason I've gone out with you so much and had you up here.
Speaker 3: To dinner to find out what kind of husband you'd make.
Speaker 2: And just what is the verdict, my judie Petudi?
Speaker 6: Well, I think you're very sweet, Andy, and that you'd make.
Speaker 2: A wonderful husband.
Speaker 6: Hot though, Yes, Sandy, you're so charming and friendly and sweet and affectionate and cheerful.
Speaker 3: No, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Then?
Speaker 3: Then what are you pouting for?
Speaker 2: You forgot handsome?
Speaker 7: Look like you're gonna take a feudal stever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that gert Rude is pretty interested in me. But don't talk like that. King Fish marries ain't bad?
Speaker 7: Well, now, look, then, the only difference between marriage and them fellows that made the charge of the Light Brigade into the.
Speaker 2: Valley of Death.
Speaker 7: The dem boys had a horse to make the trip easier. Tell me, is, uh, what did you do with all this junk here in your room? Close spring cleaning here?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I'm throwing out all these tormentos I got from gals in the pasture with Gertrude talking about marriage.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want her to never see none of this stuff.
Speaker 4: Eh, he sure got a lot of stuff. And gals in the pairs you're in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Look at here.
Speaker 5: He had an old dance card, a college tennant, a rose and this glove.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I got that from Tilly May's field.
Speaker 7: Hen, and what kind of a glove is there?
Speaker 5: That's the second baseman's myth. Tilly was a star with the girls' softball team.
Speaker 4: Whatever happened to Tilly?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I tried to get the second base one night, and she throwed me out in the outfield. Here, kingfish a perfume tanks you.
Speaker 4: That smells like real French perfume.
Speaker 5: There, boy, Oh yeah, that was Gwendolyn Parker. She always wore that French perfume. She worked for a bacon company. Boy, I was crazy about her. She smell like a cross between the Splits of Paris and the National biscuit company.
Speaker 2: Say tell me something that takes that perfume from Wales, don't they.
Speaker 4: Sort to say?
Speaker 7: Hannah, But I see the dead whale once on the beach to Corny Allen. Believe me, if that whale never had any perfume, they never should have tooken away from him. And just one thing about this cut rude, Ain't they're a big different in your ages? After Oh, she's about twenty and you was forty seven?
Speaker 2: Well what about us?
Speaker 7: Don't you realize? And in twenty years you will be sixty seven and she'll be forty.
Speaker 4: What is you gonna do then?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: She ain't got nothing to worry about, even if she is old woman. I'm gonna stick fire.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, come to think I read?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: I guess gonna take more than them.
Speaker 7: Very who was vans of that gout the story love a boy.
Speaker 4: Like you down?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, when they finally put you away, they better not have no woman, poor Barrows.
Speaker 4: You laugh the comrade out that box for it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Girtrud is the only gal for me. King Biggertrude Thompson.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know why I think so? Fire?
Speaker 2: Know her?
Speaker 7: Ain't her mama? That the old gall in the woman's club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. I ain't met the mama yet.
Speaker 5: She was out there other night, But King Fish, I called Gertrude and I'm going up to see her the knight. I'm planning on popping the question.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at this box. Yeah, look at it.
Speaker 7: Oh well, well it looks like you've got the ring and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, boy, I got it this afternoon. Let me open the box. Look at that. I hate that up beauty.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, there's a nice setting there, a right.
Speaker 7: Uh when you.
Speaker 4: Gonna have the diamond put in?
Speaker 5: Mean the DIAMONDI is in there, Kingfish, you gotta look at it just right.
Speaker 2: Look here, look at her. If you crouched down there and squint at it and the light, you can see it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me look down you come on, let's get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something just winked at midday.
Speaker 7: I see it's there, King Fish, Well, good luck, good tonight, an't it? But I got the idea to engagement party. There's going to be a lot of crouching and squinting.
Speaker 9: Boy, George, what's this about?
Speaker 3: Andy and younger Hue Thompson.
Speaker 4: That's right, it's up and it's going up.
Speaker 7: To see you tonight and pop the questions.
Speaker 10: Oh, this whole thing is ridiculous.
Speaker 11: A young girl like that way. I tell Mama, she's a fando of miss Thompsons, and I know she'll think it.
Speaker 3: So where's never that ball ahead?
Speaker 2: Bandy leggings?
Speaker 12: Didn't he a.
Speaker 9: Hell no shoan?
Speaker 2: I didn't see you there?
Speaker 7: Uh, Mama, if they ever hold the primers for the Pickle of the Year, you was going to get the biggest write end vote in history.
Speaker 9: A lot of that.
Speaker 10: George.
Speaker 11: Hey, mamma, did you hear the news that Andy Brown is proposing to younger to Thompson?
Speaker 2: Now what is that big lord for doing that for?
Speaker 7: Because deck gall is interested in him. He went out with him, had him up for dinner, talk to him about asked him what kind of a husband he had made. Naturally he's gonna prepose to her after that?
Speaker 9: Why that Poulpe who Gertrude ain't interested in him as a husband for uself?
Speaker 4: How you know that?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, now, what has she been leading him on for us?
Speaker 2: She's interested in Andy Brown.
Speaker 7: As a husband for her?
Speaker 1: Mama?
Speaker 4: What did he talking about her?
Speaker 10: Mama?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm just telling him I had lunch with Miss Thompson yesterday.
Speaker 9: She told me all about it.
Speaker 7: She's been looking for.
Speaker 3: A husband for the past six months.
Speaker 9: She had trouble cause she's such a big horse.
Speaker 7: Takes one of the new ones.
Speaker 4: What nothing?
Speaker 2: Now her daughter's been out trying to get a husband's fall.
Speaker 11: Now, Ain't that Andy Brown is on his way up there to propose to the daughter.
Speaker 4: Tonight over the mackerel.
Speaker 7: What that poor boob is walking into. This is the biggest mistake since the captain of the Titanic said, look.
Speaker 4: At that big white cloud off the port bow.
Speaker 7: Amoson.
Speaker 13: Andy will be back in a moment. Meanwhile, here's music by the Four Knights.
Speaker 1: Come to me.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna call it be.
Speaker 4: Do cuddle up and do be blue.
Speaker 7: All your fears are foolish.
Speaker 8: Fancy me.
Speaker 4: You no, dear, that I'm in love with you.
Speaker 12: Every cloudma had a silver lie.
Speaker 8: Just wait until the sun shines to.
Speaker 4: Smile my honey.
Speaker 8: Deed while I gets away east tear or else I shall be brother.
Speaker 12: Call no every clouds, little movements, Just wait till the sunshine through. Come here and smile, honey dear.
Speaker 14: Let me give you away both those ess all else I shall be my doc Holley, you do.
Speaker 12: Smile, honey, wat.
Speaker 8: Else, I shall't be well.
Speaker 2: Here's Gotrou's house all ring the bell? Uh be still my pounding heart. He was about to see the fairest preacher in the world. Yeah, may I help you? Yeah, excuse me, mister is the lady of the house, and.
Speaker 10: I'm the lady of the house.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm missus Thulton. Oh excuse me. Yeah, I see I see the lights. I couldn't see so well. I is Andy Brown. Oh, mister Brown, come in. Thank you.
Speaker 4: You know, mister Brown, my daughter.
Speaker 2: Saw so much to me about you.
Speaker 7: Won't you come in the living room?
Speaker 2: Yeah, say, where's Gertrude? She up? Theres getting dressed or something. Oh no, Gertrude went out. Gertrude went out. Well, I told her I was coming.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but she thought we'd like to be alone. She thought it might be something you wanted to ask me.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, yeah, ask the mama. Yeah that's customer. I won't you sit down here? I'm so fun? Yeah show, Uh where's you're gonna say? Right here with you? Well, I guess if we both exhales, we can make it. Now there we are. Oh, these nights are so bright.
Speaker 9: I'll is that better?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can hardly see it all.
Speaker 10: Now, now what.
Speaker 2: Is that you want to tell me? And well?
Speaker 5: Uh, missus Thompson Thompson Hortense, Well, Hortense, I've been out with your daughter and we as recuse marriage. I suppose you know why it is You're nice hypoptic question?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I hortense.
Speaker 5: Was you my not taking such deep breath as you was practically and held me off the sofa.
Speaker 2: And you so shoes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. I guess you know from your daughter house? Hers I is Oh tonight, I done brought a ring? Oh a ring? Let me see it? Well, don't you think we ought to wait for Gertrude? Or I can show that to her leader? Let me see it? Wow? Okay, there you is, Auden a engagement ring.
Speaker 3: Oh andy, how wonderful waiting your gurt?
Speaker 7: You seize it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh, everything that's gonna be perfect.
Speaker 2: We'll be so happy. We gonna have a wonderful honeymoon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh we got uh wait, you is comping on coming along?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 4: Posty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what about Gertrude? Oh you stay right here in New York, in New York.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can drop of post guard here and there.
Speaker 2: Along the way.
Speaker 5: I waited all these years, and now I'm gonna wind up with poast guards.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm so happy about this engagement. Oh, let's see it gritty.
Speaker 2: Well, wait a minute, Wait a minute, chair.
Speaker 5: I know that you was an affectionate family, but I don't think we ought to go overboard chair. Well, then next with a herd Oh no, no, look, Miss Thompson, as long as Gertrude ain't here, supports to just shake hands, slap each other on the.
Speaker 2: Back and call it the evening.
Speaker 4: Oh, come in, brother, Henna.
Speaker 7: You know I think you was going to run into a mess last night at Miss Thompson's house.
Speaker 4: But I see by the newspapers that worked out fine.
Speaker 7: What you mean, King, Well, I've heard us twitching horses in midstream, but I ain't never heard of someone jumping from a shuttling pointed to a.
Speaker 2: Rhyan ospris before What is you talking about?
Speaker 4: King's right?
Speaker 7: Hearing the paper on the society go to engagement.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, Gertrudjmama, don't put it in the paper already.
Speaker 7: Huh yes, in here and there, let me read it to you to hear Missus Gertrude Thompson announces the engagement of her mother, Missus Hortense Thompson to mister ANDREWID.
Speaker 4: Brown of the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you say when I uh of.
Speaker 5: Say king face in that sentence you just read there, didn't you put the predicator before the subjective?
Speaker 2: Throw in a rut radic adnoid there someplace.
Speaker 4: And see him.
Speaker 7: Missus gertru Thompson announces the engagement of her mother, Missus.
Speaker 5: Horton all the king face hold it, call the newspaper. They got a type of gerraffical error there.
Speaker 7: Well, era, and this isn't all the newspapers.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute now, way, maybe I just don't understand this newspaper wording Kingfish. In that announcement, the language boiled down to the fact that somebody is in stone it you was coming in on the beam and and one of them persons is Andrew H.
Speaker 2: Brown.
Speaker 5: That's me still on the beam. And and the person Andrew H. Brown is engaged is Miss Gertrude Thompson.
Speaker 2: Hay, don you just nose.
Speaker 7: Dived into the hangar. You will schedule to do your formation flying with an old seagull.
Speaker 2: Boy. Wait, a minute. Yere, wait, this couldn't happen.
Speaker 4: Call my lawyer.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna suit the newspaper. I gonna sue everybody.
Speaker 5: I've been praying, well, calm down there, and I'm down nothing. How could I go up there the pre force to the daughter and wind up engaged to the mother.
Speaker 7: Well, and there there's very few persons in the world that could do a thing like that. And all the others I can think of is under.
Speaker 2: Lock and key.
Speaker 5: Hey Fish, give me that phone. I'm gonna call missus Thompson and tell her this is all a mistake.
Speaker 2: They will not wait a minute.
Speaker 7: And then now look here, ain't no us to just take your time there.
Speaker 4: It ain't no mistake.
Speaker 5: Oh, I tell you, Kingfish, I'm no lessen hord tense. This is Andy Brown.
Speaker 3: Oh Andy, I'm folk glad she called.
Speaker 15: I was just talking to.
Speaker 3: Curtsey that she's so happy about Iron Cage.
Speaker 2: But she is happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so proud of my little girl finding me a wonderful man like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I hold the phone. Hey, Kingfis you was right? There wasn't no mistake. The daughter would just get me for the mother.
Speaker 2: What can I do? I can't marry the old gal like that.
Speaker 7: But then they tell her that's all a mistake, tell her that she has throw the net around the wrong fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, Hortense, the thing is oh and real.
Speaker 3: I have called up all the vais, and there all coming up for the wedding.
Speaker 2: I got the little shackled around the corn and handy. We gonna be mad a week from the steak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but uh, hold the phone's young fish. It is too late to get out of the net. This flounder is already in the frying fans. Look, Hortense, I'll call you later.
Speaker 1: What matter?
Speaker 15: Something wrong?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, goodbye?
Speaker 5: Well don what are you gonna do now, king Fish? The first thing I gonna do. I'm gonna lay right down here on the floor and give myself artificial perspiration.
Speaker 13: Amoson and they will be back shortly.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, here again are the four Knights.
Speaker 14: Now mean brother the bill I mean in the wood of eastern Maine. But the reason why went up there though a good cats some game.
Speaker 7: As me and brothers the bill went hunt. We open in the.
Speaker 14: Middle of the night, shot at something to back of Grizzly Fair.
Speaker 2: But the don't gune thing turned white.
Speaker 14: Oh, I dropped that gun and the way I.
Speaker 16: Run, Brother Bill said, bobus, the matter with you had you down like me to run some to run so fast, they say, you couldn't catch me all.
Speaker 7: Day the way I run across that thief couldn't.
Speaker 14: Catch me with another move. Brother Phil got so excited he took shot at me. That bullet whistled past. My ears hit the tree. I'll run until the water concoted. My feet were dragging the ground. Come on, big me, don't film in alcohols and.
Speaker 7: Out of famine.
Speaker 16: Found a roup that gun and the way I run, Brother Bill said, Boy, it wasn't mad with you had it own like me.
Speaker 2: He runs some too.
Speaker 4: I run so fast they saved.
Speaker 7: You couldn't catch me all day.
Speaker 14: The way I run across that peve, you couldn't catch me.
Speaker 5: With the art people, Oh, king fish, I'm telling you, I gotta find somewhere to break off this engage with him.
Speaker 2: Missus Thompson.
Speaker 7: Yeah, with the worn't certain all them relatives coming, Boy he was on a spot or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. And I don sent for al Jake Calhoun too, to see if he can get me out of this mess. I wish he'd get here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a weird y Yeah, what's the trouble?
Speaker 4: Tell Calhoun? And it's unk that he was preposing to.
Speaker 7: A young girl and through a misunderstand he ended up engaged to a mother, and he wants to find some way to break the news through the mama that it.
Speaker 4: Was all a mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Calhoun, it's driving me crazy. Well, no, I ain't dis a coin.
Speaker 15: Then my brother got into the same kind of mess with the daughter had a mother exactly.
Speaker 3: A five years ago.
Speaker 4: Well, how did it turn out?
Speaker 15: Well, something unexpected to happen. Damn, my brother never had to worry about the situation from that.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 2: What was it that happened?
Speaker 15: The old lady shut him in the heads?
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't wanna take no chances of being no leadhead.
Speaker 15: On the way hound is if you could find some way to make no gap.
Speaker 7: Break off the marriage, Well, she ain't gonna do that, Calvi. Who is he crazy about Andy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was pretty irresistible.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 15: I'm just thinking here, say you made Andy unattractive to her, you know, told her to and it was some kind of criminal or something that to break off the indeed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a big chance. But it just might work.
Speaker 2: Ann Oh, wait a minute, how are we gonna do it? I just can't go up there and say I as a criminal, give me my ring back.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do in her.
Speaker 7: Missus Thompson is a friend of Halfwhires Mama, So I go on up there as a friend of the family.
Speaker 4: I'll tell her that I found out what a fee in you is, and it's my duty.
Speaker 7: To tell her the whole story.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But suppose that don't work, and I gotta go through with the marriage. And Missus Thompson, Oh, now.
Speaker 4: She can't be as bad as you say. Where she looked like?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, there's a picture of her in the paper here some place I'll find it.
Speaker 15: Well, Andy, if you have to go through with the marriage, let me give.
Speaker 4: You a bit of advice.
Speaker 7: You gotta have a painful haunt, yeah, a f hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a loving disposition.
Speaker 2: Here's a picture, and a strong stomach. Won't you come in, Missus Steven.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you, Miss Thompson.
Speaker 2: Yah, my daughter ain't home.
Speaker 7: Well, it's just as well. What I have to say is too horrible to be heard by a human beings. So I think i'd better.
Speaker 4: Tell you first.
Speaker 7: When mister Stephens, what's wrong? Uh? Miss Thompson, Uh. I have come up here as a friend of the family, and what I gonna tell you is in confidence, and I hope that you will not ultra violate my trust.
Speaker 4: And what is it, Oh, miss Thompson, Uh, I'm afraid.
Speaker 7: I must tell you that I as suspicious that your sweet, kind, lovable fiance is a psychopathic killer.
Speaker 8: Andy Brown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he is none other than that horrible fiend A H. Brown alias Hacksaw Harry alias cut Through A Cuthbert Alius screw and Lewis, mister Stephens, Andy, it is always so.
Speaker 2: Cheerful and so pleasant.
Speaker 4: Well, that's where it is with the school in Lewis, when Melody is just as normal as we is.
Speaker 7: And the next minute he's stuffing somebody in the trunk. No, just to be nasty about what. He sends the trunks to the police. I understand that it headquarters. On the good day, they gets as many as ten trunks. You mean he's some something like this here recently.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a little hard to say.
Speaker 7: I understand right now, the New York Police Department is so jammed up with trunks they are still opening the January deliveries.
Speaker 2: Jesus, what makes you think that Andy's this horrible person?
Speaker 7: Well, this fellow makes the practice of man and women.
Speaker 4: And then doing away with him.
Speaker 7: Oh no, yesterday after and the prepos the uy, he bought a lance of rope, a hatchet, a bucket, a quicklime, and the steamer trunk. Thompson, if you ain't careful, you was liable to go on your honeymoon courtesy of the American Express.
Speaker 1: Come there.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe this about Andy.
Speaker 7: He's so gay and so carefree.
Speaker 4: Well there's another thing to point to him. Yeah, see this fellows the frivolous type of killer. Back.
Speaker 7: The way he gets around to bumping off his victims is by suggesting that they play a little game. A little game, that's right, So you just spend the next few days and to say to you, honey, let's play trunk. He won't he be on your guard.
Speaker 2: Therephon.
Speaker 7: Now, he may or may not be the trunk murderer screwy Lewire, but uh not sure.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be a big scandal and I just thought, oh you right.
Speaker 2: Mister Steevens, I can't afford to take no chances.
Speaker 8: What should I do?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 4: Surely you don't want to mention this the newbody.
Speaker 7: But uh, the thing to do is to call and up and just tell him that you has changed your mind, tell him that you never want to see him again, and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I do that, I do that right away. But mister Stevens, don't you think.
Speaker 7: I will call up the police.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, don't do that.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, they'll take care of it. And anyway, there's probably too busy unpacking trunks, dance in the horn and then this is the dog gone this mess? And I never heard a pre poison to the daughter and getting engaged to the mother.
Speaker 5: Well, amos, I think I was out of the woods for a while with the kingfish telling missus Thompson that story about me being the trunk murderer.
Speaker 2: She doesn't call the whole wedding off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that was the stupid thing to do. Uh, why can't you explain the truth to the woman?
Speaker 2: Oh listen, amos.
Speaker 5: When a woman done and fired all the relatives, hired the preacher and bought the wedding gown.
Speaker 2: That ain't no time to test her sense of humor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he is down to find out that you ain't no trunk murderer. What is she gonna do?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: Well I think about that too, amos. And I unpacked my things this morning. I'm getting out of town for about a month.
Speaker 2: So this whole thing blows over and this is a myth. Oh yeah, the Kingfish is helping me too. He's checking my stuff at distinction. Now you see, I'm doing this whole thing on the QT doing Missus Thompson. No, I'm leaving town land.
Speaker 7: I never seen anybody in my life getting messed up the way.
Speaker 2: You does with gel. Oh yeah, amos, look what lover's done to me.
Speaker 5: I tell you, if I ever meet up with that fellow Dan Cubant, I'm gonna jam that a right down his throat. I got all my things from a room here, done paid the landlord and King Peace took my trunk and stuff down to the station.
Speaker 2: Now come here, Uh, yes, sir.
Speaker 17: And Lieutenant Barrett of the New York Police Department. I'm looking for Andy Brown.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I was Andy Brown. What can I do for you?
Speaker 17: Well, we got a rather hysterical call from a Missus Thompson saying something about you being under suspicion as a trunk murderer.
Speaker 2: Oh that, no, sir, that's just a story a friend of mine made up. Ha ha. That's kind of a joke.
Speaker 17: You know, that's a peculiar kind of a joke. You're sure you're on the level here.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, sir, I ain't no truck murder. I don't know nothing about no trunks. Oh, I tell you, mister, I ain't never see the truck.
Speaker 4: I speak the trump down to the station and got it on the train under the.
Speaker 7: Two day that you give me.
Speaker 2: Oh you are the truck murderer.
Speaker 7: You're both under rant.
Speaker 13: No, you've been listening to the Amos and Andy Show with all the Amerson Andy characters, the Four Knights and Jeff Alexander's Artist. Join us again next week for amoson Andy. This is the United States Armed Forces Radio, Sir, and