Speaker 1: Oh red des are, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan Jacob. And uh, if you're alive and not hiding under a rock, you were able to see the super Bowl that just happened a few days ago, and a lot of people were, you know, they had their their eyes peeled back trying to look for the signs and the symbolism as the Great super Bowl is is always known for, right like you, the superb Owl rituals, as they like to call them. We've covered it plenty of times in the Fast in the past, and we will continue to cover every super Bowl here on out.
Speaker 2: I actually thought it would have.
Speaker 1: Been a fun idea to live stream that Super Bowl. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I wanted to run it by you, but I also know how you are with your football and I didn't want them. Yeah, I didn't want to cut in you know what I mean, that's like a thing that you that's your blue pill time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I wasn't you know, the Steelers weren't in it, and I was like I could really, I mean, I'm not necessarily an Eagles fan, but nobody wants to see the Chiefs keep on winning. And I'll say it, you know, I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but you know, the the idea of keeping the man that everybody hates at the top has continued to roll throughout generations now because you had Tom Bray, he win in all those Super Bowls and we got so damn tired of seeing the fucking Patriots in the Super Bowl for the longest time. And I feel like they were really trying to do the same thing and are probably still trying to do the same thing with Patrick Mahomes, you know, like just looking at it like that, like there's there's Tom Brady, there's Patrick Mahomes, Lebron James, like those are basically the three people that are always in the mix for a championship, and and I think that that's led a little bit of hate towards their way, and it's you know, it's just kind of interesting because I'm looking at it from another angle and I'm thinking, man, Michael Jordan won back to back to back to back and all that, like he won what six titles, and everybody loved him, and and then you come to find out, like, you know, everybody thought that he was like this poster child for the NBA, which he was. But Michael Jordan, you find out he had like some real bad issues, like he had a super gambling gambling problem. He was I think, oh, he bought into the prison system, which made like all of you know, a lot of people turn their backs on him for obvious reasons.
Speaker 2: But just a businessman through and through.
Speaker 1: So I'm just trying to figure out why was Michael Jordan so loved whenever all these other characters who win so many championships hated so hot.
Speaker 2: Take right, Michael Jordan was a mad shit talker but could back it up. He was like Muhammad Ali in that way. Muhammad Ali was a loud mouth and everybody hated hearing him run his fucking mouth. But if he said he was putting your boy down in the third round, I'll be goddamned it. The boy wasn't down in the third round. You see what I'm saying. Michael Jordan was that same way. Like, Yo, if you're cool with him, it'd be cool with you. But if you come in talking all that noise, he will shut you down and embarrass you through it, and like, all right, cool. But that's the thing basketball being a five to one five event, you can have a star carry the team. But it's not like he was playing with all scrubs neither. The Bulls had a solid lineup at that time, but nobody could deny that he was a player. Brady, on the other hand, when he would, he didn't carry the team, but he was like the face of the team. And because him and what was the coach's name, Old Belichick? Yeah, that guy, they had a weird bromance going on. And then Gronk came into that bromance as well, and so they almost had their own How could I put that? It was also the before social media, you know what I mean? If Michael Jordan would have been Michael Jordan when Instagram and TikTok were a thing, I feel like people would have a whole different conversation about it. Lebron James is going out in that timeframe where people are shitting on him on the socials and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: His brand has gone downhill.
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan was able to build his brand before Internet haters were able to be Internet haters, you see what I mean? Oh yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I'm just trying to think of like the different specificities between certain players who who made it to you know, such high platforms because you know, that same kind of mentality that Jordan had, Kobe embraced big time right like he had the he was he was the Black Mamba, you know what I'm saying, and people hated him too, And so I was just trying to figure out, like, is the media guiding our attention towards loving or hating these characters, because if you think about it, you know, especially in the wrestling world, you're most of the wrestlers they get famous because they're heels, you know, like, uh, The Rock was a heel before before he turned face. Stone Cold was basically a heel his entire life. Undertaker was never really a you know, a face or a heel, Like he was kind of like the in between place.
Speaker 2: And and so I think that what you're going.
Speaker 1: To see is that what you know, it's like the the the old adage of like the no such thing as bad publicity, right, and so if you can get people talking, you're more likely to get people talking about something bad than something good, right, Like just that's why the that's how the news is so profitable.
Speaker 2: Agreed, Agreed and speaking on Brady. Why the fuck was he in every commercial break? I got so tired of seeing his goddamn face. I'm not a Brady fan for the record, Anybody out there I think he's a bitch. I always have and I will die on that hill. I know all of New England out there is just raw. It's our boy. Listen, listen. I'm sorry everybody wants to call him the greatest.
Speaker 3: He was a weakling.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was a gifted quarterback. I'm not gonna take that away from him. The man had actual God given talent behind him in his mind.
Speaker 1: His mind was his most powerful weapon, the way he was able to read a defense and literally was addicted to studying film. That's what made him champion. Also the referees and also deflating balls, and also having Josh McDaniels, who was very well known, who was also He was Tom Brady's offensive coordinator for a number of years, and there was so many times whenever even players were like, yo, they're just like stealing film from the other team, and that you're not.
Speaker 2: That's cheating.
Speaker 1: So whenever Josh McDaniels left the offensive coordinator job from the Patriots to go become the fucking head coach of the Raiders. They were like, yo, we see right through this, Like what you're doing is cheating and this is not the way to win, which is ultimately the reason why he crashed and burned.
Speaker 2: Dude, I got into it one of my professors at the college I was going to, right, I think this was my second degree.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he was from.
Speaker 2: Boston and he looked the part not gonna lie. And UH didn't know this guy was even a football fan. You were just talking shit about Breeze versus fucking Manning or not Manny, excuse me Brady?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Cool, cool, And he apparently was such a die hard Brady fan that he shined into the conversation.
Speaker 3: And at the time there was a conversation to be had.
Speaker 2: I know that, yes, Breeze retired, so of course his numbers will never come close to Brady's. I get it, But at the time there was an actual conversation about who was the goat. Okay, and of course we're biased, 'n Luisi, I get that, but just looking at the numbers and looking at how Breeze will take responsibility whenever a game did not go his way, and he just wasn't on it that day. Didn't happen often, but when it did, he would at least acknowledge it and move forward. Brady will blame everybody under the site. It's like Lebron James in that way. If he has an off day. He didn't have an off day. His team just could not show up that date, and it's like, all right, bro, don't be a bitch.
Speaker 1: But that's what That's what people are saying about Aaron Rodgers right now, Like Aaron Rodgers is always throwing everybody under the bus. And I mean, yeah, that's that's quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: I mean they're they're always melodramatic about every fucking thing.
Speaker 1: They're the princesses of the league. That's why in practice they wear the red jerseys because don't hit me, don't hit the star quarterback. I'm like, dude, if I see red and I'm a linebacker, I'm a fucking bull busting through that china shop.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to do, no shit. But then he got on it about well, well, if you'll account for dome differential. So I'm like, bro, if I hear one more people, one more person try to analyze quarterbacks ability and throwing in dome differential.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 2: Wind isn't a thing in a dome that doesn't affect it at that distance. We're not playing in an open field here, my boy, We're playing in a stadium. What are we fucking talking about here? Well, scientifically, shut up, shut up. I mean, there is a little bit of a difference, and some some quarterbacks do play better in inside of a dome and climate controlled.
Speaker 1: You ain't gotta worry about the sun or the rain, or the snow or the wind or any of that bullshit.
Speaker 2: I do get that, freed agreed, yes.
Speaker 1: And kickers and punters will also agree to that. They would much rather kick inside of a dome for obvious reasons because of the trajectory. Like if you're somebody who's dnking and duncan probably not gonna matter. But if you're launching something, you know, forty fifty yards down the field, maybe the wind will throw that off a little bit.
Speaker 2: I get it. All I'm saying is, if you're gonna have the conversation of them being the goat, then that shouldn't matter the field they're playing on. They should be able to be just as good in a field as they are in a dome, breeze was consistently amazing no matter where he was at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brady, all.
Speaker 2: Of a sudden, if he was in a dome, he just like, muh, I don't know how to throw anymore. Anyway, Beside the point, I could shit on Brady literally for the next two hours.
Speaker 3: But so I didn't like seeing him on all these commercials.
Speaker 2: But we'll get to that in a minute, good cult members, First things first, let's talk about the gameplay itself, all right, the actual Super Bowl play, because I know there's gonna be people breaking it down. This play happened at this minute time marker, and that's significant for DUTA dat da.
Speaker 3: And look, I'm not smart enough.
Speaker 2: To know what all these numbers means and all the things and the stuff, but I know that there are some of you out there that are and I got notes to talk about on these things. So first things, actually, before we do that, can we just like acknowledge the wild shit on Travis Kelcey's suit that he showed up in. I didn't even see what it was. He was trying to be really uh huh, bro It was like a shit brown nineteen seventies flow had like gold, like actual yellow gold things on it. He was trying to look like John Travolta from the seventies.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It was weird and he's he was trying to be a vibe and it fell short because he didn't do shit or fuck during the game.
Speaker 3: I think he only had like, what two completions catches? Yeah, yeah, yeah, completed passics. You need catches, But yeah, it was it was not his day.
Speaker 2: But either way, Travis Kelcey was just looking ridiculous as fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh you pulling it up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, there we go. Yeah, look at that full on trying to look like he's straight out of Friday Night Fever. I mean, I get it.
Speaker 1: I I do want to say something that's that I thought was pretty interesting though, and I don't know how to say this the right way, but we are not technically a politically correct show. Did you notice the cadence in his voice has changed ever since he started dating Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Uh? What do you mean, sir? Whatever could you possibly mean by that?
Speaker 3: Jonathan?
Speaker 1: Well, he had a certain type of Hayden's for the women that he used to hang around with, and now he has become a bit more prim and propa ever since dating Taylor Swift. That's all I'm just gonna say about that. I mean, I don't know how else to say it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I haven't noticed in the interviews. But then again, I'm not a big football fan. But if you say that he's gotten a little more, a little more sweet, then I personally would buy that, especially with that outfit choice. You're coming into the super Bowl. This is game time. You are stepping into like not actually but in your realm, in your line of work. This is war. This is your field of battle. Okay, You're coming out here to do combat per the rules that you and the other team have agreed upon. And you show up trying to look like John Travolta, my boy, Like, I'm sorry, when when did that become a thing?
Speaker 1: But that haircut is so gay too real?
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know what?
Speaker 1: And I was just thinking, like, because Taylor Swift can never really keep a relationship, and there's like a bunch of posts on social media talking about how Taylor Swift is probably gonna leave Travis Kelsey because she doesn't want to fucking date a loser, all this kind of crazy shit, and and there was like this meme you know, with Taylor Swift song like we are never ever ever getting back together? That's I think it's a Taylor Swift song. And it's just like, you know, it's hilarious to see the downfall of all this because if you if you remember whenever she was dating Tom Hidleston, the fucking Loki, right, whenever she was with Loki, as soon as like his character died off, he was she wasn't around him anymore, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: There's I don't know, no longer the it guy, so she he was no longer her guy. You notice this, right, Yeah, I'll tell you what, if they do break up, I could see a banger of an album come out over that, because that's what that's been her motivating factor for pretty much all of her music has been breakups, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well dude, it's I think that she's actually to get into the occult. I think that she's actually sacrificing her love and sacrificing you know, emotion and and everything that comes within a relationship to create albums. And that is a form of magic for sure. I don't I mean, it's energy harvesting, is really what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take that she's stealing these boys energies.
Speaker 2: And then afterwards, you notice after they break up with her, their careers kind of take a weird nose dive. They can recover, but there's like a good lag time where they fall the fuck off for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Loki, you know specifically, you know, his his career kind of fell off there for a little bit until the Loki series was created, and then it kind of boosted it back up, and then they killed them off in the end of the second season, So I think it was a short lived kind of thing. But you know, Taylor Laudner, oh, I'm sorry they didn't kill him off. He just kind of became like an omnipresent god.
Speaker 2: But right, But same thing with old Taylor Laudner. Bro Jacob from Twilight, he was everywhere until he broke up with Taylor Swift. Then he was lucky to get a role in Adam Sandler's movie. Is like the Retarded Brother, remember that shit? Yeah yeah, yeah. This is not a one off. Ladies and gentlemen, there's a there's a method to this. And basically, if you're quote unquote in the industry and you piss off t Swift. You can as well just kiss your career goodbye until you do some serious ass kissing with some execs.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, but uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens with old Travis Kelsey. Perhaps she is there to like support him in this time and and like they recover and like it's all good.
Speaker 3: Very possibly they break up in the next sixty days.
Speaker 2: Who knows, who knows, But let's continue other wild shit. As far as before the game kicked off, Let's see here, uh, the AI look back at Jimmy Johnson's career. I thought that was interesting that they used AI to show that look back. It's on this Jonathan Jimmy Johnson, the old head coach of the cow Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's interesting. I think that, you know, coming in the future, you're probably gonna see most commercials are going to be made with AI, if if most of them aren't already made with AI, whether it's you know, for the visual aspects or writing the script for the commercials, or you know, it could be any of them. But I think that AI is Look. I think that yeah, I think you just got to get used to AI being around. I don't think it's going anywhere. The amounts of help that it has been for certain businesses, it's literally helping people all across the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know that it is.
Speaker 1: It has potential to become like fucking Skynet, like, there's no doubt about that. But I think that I think that AI is probably here to stay for at least the foreseeable future.
Speaker 3: Oh I do too, I absolutely do.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna talk about that because they made sure to plug AI at every conceivable point during this Super Bowl. We're gonna keep a shot count on this right now. As of now one mention of AI. The game hasn't even kicked off yet. How many commercial showed it as well. Don't worry, we're gonna break it all down.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Next on the list Brad Pitt's super patriotic pregame speech. I liked it, don't get me wrong. But of course, as America is going through this very troubling time. You notice every Super Bowl, America's going through a super troubling time and they have to mention it. I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gotta do that. One thing that I that I did enjoy though, that they that they I'm sorry that they took away from the Super Bowl because leading up to this game, they kept on having on the back of their helmets like end racism and all these like kind of things on the back of players helmets.
Speaker 2: That was one thing that they did get rid of.
Speaker 1: I mean, they they kept certain ones like you know, love one another and and shit like that, which are the more lighthearted ones, but like the ones specifically saying end racism, and also it used to have end racism at the end of the fucking uh back of the end zone.
Speaker 2: And I just thought, who, why are we making fucking sports political?
Speaker 4: Stop with this.
Speaker 1: Shit, dude, Like, I just want to watch gladiators kill each other. Do you think I'm really worried about, you know, what's going on politically in the world. No, these are our modern day fucking Nephelom, and I want to see them chop each other's heads off.
Speaker 2: They have to politicize every fucking bit of it, and it's annoying, y'all. We're just trying to watch a game. We're trying to blue pill. We're trying to unplug from the from the media and from the news and from the the stuff going on. But oh no, no, we cannot do that while we have all the eyes, not just in America, but I mean there's people in Europe that like, will stay up and watch the Super Bowl because it's that culturally relevant even to them. It's very wild, but it's very cool. And uh, they have to politicize it. They got to plug their narratives as much as humanly possible. But let's uh, let's keep going again. Brad Pitt's speech, I didn't dislike it, but again, they gotta politicize it all. Right after that, Tom Brady brought in the American Hope video and then Lady Gaga right into it with the singing on Bourbon Street. Did you see all They cleaned up Bourbon Street and almost made it look presentable like big Dog that is that is where hopes and dreams go to die. And it was right there by fucking Willie's, by Fat Tuesday, right there by the Crazy corner on that block. They had the whole carpet laid out, and all these people was like, oh, it's like a vigil. It's so nice. It's like, bro, how do they get the smell of piss and shit out of the streets?
Speaker 1: Well, to quote your boy out of San Francisco. You clean up your house whenever you got guests coming over, as they say, uh yeah, no doubt Old Davinue you do it for Mardi Gras or anything, but they can for Old Gaga. Oh dude, Marty Graus, that would be like that would be like taking a shower and then taking a shit afterward.
Speaker 2: If you cleaned up before Marty Gras, Like, that's it's redundant to even worry about cleaning fucking Bourbon Street before Marti Gras. That's but that was probably the best comparison that could be come up with.
Speaker 3: That was great, sir, That was fucking great.
Speaker 1: Just saying, I mean, you know what you what you know what to expect on Bourbon Street during Marty Graus, Like it's going to smell like puke and shit and urine and uh loads of alcohol that has been spilled all over the place. You're gonna get high just walking down the streets. It's it's a chaotic place.
Speaker 2: To be.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lady Gaga gave her performance and it was all about, you know, the tragedies that have recently happened and all of this. Of course, gotta gotta bring it up the Southern University band played in the pregame. I liked that. I already know that.
Speaker 3: The Human Jukebox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the band that was out there with the blue and the gold capes. Oh, that was Southern. Okay, all shout out to Southern. Oh Human Jukebox man, that's what their band is called. And personally, I don't know if anybody likes I'm I am the type that does like watching a hu's bands because they're typically way fucking better than the white colleges. Well, they got style, that's all it is. They got some style to it.
Speaker 3: Fucking swag with it.
Speaker 2: Bro, They're out there doing fun shit and sounding good. White bands are Nah, bro, get you a band out there with these people having good times with it and ah, yeah, it's good things.
Speaker 1: I mean, it would have been cool to have the Tiger Marching band out there. That would have been cool to have an LSU's band. I think that LSU's band is actually really good too, especially especially when they whenever they sing nick, I mean, yeah, that's just a classic. If you could have sucked that Tiger dick playing in the Super Bowl monumental, that would be insane.
Speaker 3: Would have been dope. That would have been see.
Speaker 2: I would like to have a combination of things just me, but for reasons Southern you actually got that spot. No, I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean you you want to have like drum line out there, like you know Nick Cannon and all of his nineteen kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't lying.
Speaker 2: Why does he keep hosting all these game shows because he has nineteen child support payments to make this month?
Speaker 3: Bro, that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But wow, shit, right behind that, we had the only allegedly all female brass band. I don't know why they needed to get that shout out, but sure cool. Then master P walked on out there just to walk out there. He didn't grab a mic, he didn't do anything. He just walked on the field. That's a weird shout out. He hadn't been relevant in two decades.
Speaker 1: He's out in New Orleans, I think right. Baton Rouge, Oh, masterpiece from Baton Rouge. I didn't know that he lives at the country club on Highland. As a matter of fact, get out of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. One of my buddy's dads used to be his limo driver, like back in the day when he was like, you know, relevant and shit, I you know, in the nineties back in the day whenever I was growing up in UH.
Speaker 1: I think this was in middle school, uh, middle school or elementary, I can't remember, but we used to have once a year we would have Master Pie's old bodyguard come and give us like a talk to the whole school.
Speaker 2: And his name was Big Swool.
Speaker 1: Like that, like he was known as Masterpeace bodyguard, and he would get up on the stage and he would rip a phone book in half and then he would talk to us about bullying and shit like that.
Speaker 2: They always used to bring in weird speakers for that. I didn't have Masterpiece former bodyguard was doing that, but yeah, all right, yeah, funny. Lauren Daegel came on and sang the America the Beautiful. I thought that was actually pretty awesome. She is a little Louisiana native herself, so dope. Then they had John Baptiste do the national anthem. And I know I've said it before, I don't like when people try to make the national anthem their own. They're gonna do it their way. Fuck you and sing the song. Shut up, stop trying to make it extra long, stop trying to add in things, and repeat yourself five times and throw in your own little flavor.
Speaker 3: Stop it. Just do the damn song, dude.
Speaker 1: It's the original hype song before a game. Like whenever you start singing that national anthem, dude, you'll have grown men on the sideline shedding tears because it just gives you goosebumps because you know what's about to happen.
Speaker 2: This is like, this is.
Speaker 1: The beautiful choir, you know, or the beautiful song that is singing right before there's demolition out on the field.
Speaker 2: There's just something meaningful about that. And that color guard that would be the color guard from DC, the two Marines, and that they are station in my old duty station. Shouts out to them as well. All right, then we go into the Chiefs won the coin toss, Eagles receive the ball first. Cool cool Tom Cruise is commercial. That was just kind of a weird one. I didn't know why they had him. They kept plugging his new Mission Impossible movie, But why would you have that guy give a pre Super Bowl commercial speech? That was weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is kind of strange, especially hearing about how Tom Cruise is on set and he doesn't treat any of the people that he's working with with really any kind of respect. He's kind of like a slave driver from what I hear, and also.
Speaker 2: Like scientology man right near my fucking football man. That's just me. I'm good. I'm good Tom, I mean good actor.
Speaker 3: You'll pope in my football either.
Speaker 1: For the record, right right, I mean great actor, don't get me wrong. But at the same time, a lot of controversy, a lot of weird shit going on with Tom Cruise about how he's he's the one that's that's always breaking up with women before they turn thirty three.
Speaker 3: That seems to yeah, he does that, and so does Leo.
Speaker 2: Well, Leo DiCaprio breaks up with him before they turn like twenty four. But yeah, yeah, Tom Cruz does that. It's That's what I'm saying. It just it was a weird, weird flex. There was a lot of weird flexes during this Super Bowl, and he was definitely one of them.
Speaker 1: They were trying to turn this pai the Super Bowl very patriotic, and what I thought was really strange about that is that you had all these actors and all these people that were seemingly like patriotic, but those were the same people that were like pro COVID and anti Trump and anti America and saying if Trump gets elected, I'm gonna leave and go to Canada. It's like what now, Like now you're pro America? Like this is why we say not to look up to these people because they will flip flop on a dime for a dime, like that's just who they are. Like they they work to manipulate the masses, and they know what their job is. They know that they're they got a step in line. And I mean, I don't know, I kind of wish that certain people, you know, wouldn't be put on that pedestal, especially the people that are okay to get paid off to see America's demise.
Speaker 2: But that's my thoughts on it now. Also, there was only two Taylor Swift appearances on camera for this entire Super Bowl And.
Speaker 3: Does anybody might you know know the reason why that.
Speaker 2: Is because the Chiefs were getting their ass whooped. Oh because she was getting booed. Oh she was indeed, Sarah, let's go ahead and play the clip Taylor Swift gets booed by Trump supporters at the twenty twenty five Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Bro, look at her face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, Taylor Swift. I fucking love that she's over here thinking like everybody's in Swifty. But nah, dude, you just keep in mind as we're talking about how like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitton, all these people were very anti Trump over half of the country voted for him, meaning that these people bet on the wrong horse. Not to mention, most people with like you know, actual tastes do not like Taylor Swift's music. You know, look, you are a musician.
Speaker 1: You are you know, to the actors, you're an actor, act, sing, perform.
Speaker 2: Dance monkey. That's what we got you for.
Speaker 1: We don't care about your political fucking opinion. This shit is so crazy that that like you would have certain you know, like megastars like Taylor Swift, thinking that they have some kind of sway with the people because they listen to my mu And of course there are certain people who are absolutely brainwashed by by the these these idols, these false idols, right, I mean, and they're they're they're terrible, dude, And so especially Taylor Swift and about all the attention she's she literally gets during every Chiefs game. I find it crazy that she was only seen twice. Meanwhile, you watch NFL Sunday on Fox, right, and if the Chiefs are playing, they can't not look at her at least one time before every commercial. Almost every time, it is just like are we watching football or are we watching you know, t Swift.
Speaker 2: And they tried to do that, and every time she came on screen, the entire crowd turned on her. Both sides, Chiefs and Eagles fans in the super Dome were like, no, fuck you, you saw her face. Look at this. Look at this real quick, actually real quick, at someone looking at it. If you would like to see what we were talking about rather than just hear about it, Jonathan, tell them where they can go at this.
Speaker 1: You can come over and join us at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 2: That link is down in the show notes below.
Speaker 1: You can sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to Heer, and you get complete access to everything that will just give you the key to unlock the lock. That everything that we provide on Patreon, which is all of our everything, I mean, every single video, completely commercial free. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, and you get direct access to messaging either one of us on a daily basis. And so we appreciate all the good cult members who have already done so. Just the other night we did the live show. Awesome, awesome show, and you know the we love whenever the cult members get involved like that is why we created it. We created it to give y'all a voice. So if there's ever a conspiracy that is on your mind, that is the place to do it. Look, if you don't have a platform, we're giving you a platform to stand on. And Look, we believe that a rising tide raises all ships, right and this is why you know this is you'll see the Cosmic Peach and Josh Monday and Strange brew in the cage in Night and soon to becoming the White Rabbit and more are coming because we're not somebody that thinks that there's one piece of pie. We think there's an abundance of pie. And who doesn't love pie? Right, like, so absolutely, you know, get you a little bite to that. Come and join us every Tuesday night live at nine pm just by signing up for the Third Eye all the way open to here at patroon dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash called the Conspiracy Podcast fucking right now. This clip right here. This is the second time she was on screen, and of course that they're showing her on ESPN and on the main screen. They're showing her on the screen inside the Superdome her first appearance. When she first got there, people were kind of booing and whatever, and like, all right, that was whatever. They kind of let that go as a one off. This is the second time they did it, and the people booed so heavily. Bro look at her face, she said next to ice spice as well, which gross. But she was not used to having that type of hatred thrown her away. She's used to people cheering in screen and crying it is Taylor, we love you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not here, Bro, not here.
Speaker 2: When Donnie t stepped into the room, however, my god, the entire I thought the roof was gonna blow off the fucking super Dome.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh I didn't see that. See, I was in the middle of grilling. We grilled a bunch of shit on Super Bowl Sunday, and we had actually just gotten a new grill, so we're really stoked to try it out. And yeah, so I missed a little bit of it just going back and forth to the grill. So that's why you're the man for this episode.
Speaker 3: No doubt, No doubt.
Speaker 2: I was taking avid notes because you know, I'm not really a football guy. I had no dog in this fight as far as the Super Bowl was concerned. I couldn't give any fucks less if the Eagles or the Chiefs won, or if the game ended in a tie, or which I know is against the American Wall.
Speaker 3: I get that, but like my point, I don't. I didn't care.
Speaker 2: I was watching it strictly for the occult symbolism, for the commercials, to see what agendas they'd be pushing and what would happen to what timestamps. So that's why I was taking notes the whole time. My kids like, oh, look it down. I'm like, hold on, I got I'm taking notes. I'm taking notes Dad, he's working right now, which they thought was weird, but I'm like, this is what I do. But anyway, so, yeah, Donny t steps into the building, everyone loses their shit because even the people that don't like him like the shit he's doing. Currently, t Swift walks in the building. Boom, all right, maybe that was a weird one off. Let's try it again. Boom like oh shit, yeah, no, no more camera time for old Swifty.
Speaker 1: Well, and I do want to say that, Yes, all right, maybe you're going to have those two extremes between Taylor Swift and Donald Trump whenever they are showed on the megascreen in Louisiana. Louisiana is a red state, but New Orleans is a very very very very very blue city. So the mayor is a little bit crazy. That being said, I highly doubt there was an abundance of New Orleans residents that were at that game.
Speaker 2: I am almost completely positive that the vast majority of people in the Superdome that night were not low. No, you know, I don't know that for a fact. I'm sure somebody's got the statistics on it, but I think it's a pretty safe understanding. But whenever you're charging, I think it was like an average of thirty four hundred per ticket.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if those people and yeah, I'm not sure if that was the average or if that was the cheapest ticket price. But either way, I mean, ain't nobody coming off a second mortgage to go to a Super Bowl game in which you know it's going to be rigged one way or another if the Chiefs are in it. Like I'm sorry now I will say I did. I did tell my wife, if the Steelers go to the super Bowl, it sell in the house. Okay, that's just what's gonna happen. Like that's I will go to the super Bowl when the Steelers are playing at some point in my adult life.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute, but I think they're on the right to go.
Speaker 3: In your adult life.
Speaker 2: Maybe in my elderly adult life. We'll see about that.
Speaker 3: Fair fair Again, I have no dog in that fight.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you who's the coach, who's playing whatever, But like I from what you've told me, they have ebbs and flows. Sometimes it's like a really good year and sometimes people think it's their year and they do dog shit as NFL is to do that. Yeah, that was this year. I mean there were certain points where we were.
Speaker 1: Doing really, really good, and then we lost our last five straight games.
Speaker 2: So I hear that. All right, hopefully a complete overhaul is coming.
Speaker 3: Let's all hope on that one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: All right, So let's get into the gameplay here. First quarter. The first thing that happened that I said that I didn't take notes of every single play, but the important things anyway, that bullshit holding call on the Eagles right out the gate, Bro, Bro, what was that?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the play on fourth down? The past interference? Yeah, okay, yeah, that was absurd. And at that moment I thought, and this was the Eagles first drive. They were driving a little bit, then they kind of got stalled out. They went for it on fourth down. I think they were close to midfield. It was a ballsy move by head coach Nick Sirianni. And but that's what you do in the Super Bowl. Fucking Sean Payton made ballzy moves popular again in the Super Bowl whenever he decided to do the on side kick onside kick after halftime, right, which you know, uh, some say that that was the reason why the Saints won the Super Bowl that year was because of that ballsy onside kick.
Speaker 2: That being said, I think.
Speaker 1: That a lot of there's a lot of coaches that were like, you know what, let's let's start getting a little ballsy. It's do or die literally in this game. And so on fourth down they decide to go for it. Well, usually on fourth and short, where you're gonna do is is you're gonna have you know, some kind of uh plow up the middle a little halfback dive. Maybe you want to bounce it outside, but typically it's a running It's a running play. So especially with the Eagles having Jalen Hurts, he's a mobile quarterback, maybe he'll he'll fake it to Saquon and scramble to the other side some most people were thinking that. But what he did instead was he launched it down the field to fucking.
Speaker 2: One of the best receivers in the game.
Speaker 1: Aj Brown caught it beautifully over his shoulder as one of the most awesome plays of the game, only to get called back because there was.
Speaker 2: A little touching to somebody's face mask. I'm like, dude, when.
Speaker 1: Did football get so pussified? Do you're calling that?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It wasn't like a face mask. It wasn't any of that. It was a hand to the face grill. Somehow that holding I'm sorry, in what universe is that holding? My boy? But okay, sure is that right out the gate made me think, all right, these refs are rigging the game to let the Chiefs win.
Speaker 3: I could see it playing out in my head.
Speaker 2: Cool cool, cool, followed right thereafter by a bullshit unnecessary roughness on the Chiefs unnecessary roughness, which was also you could watch back on the footage that was a ridiculous call, but there was no roughness being had on that. There was a couple of times that a fight almost broke out on the field, no flags thrown for that. You're doing something critical that could have stopped momentum.
Speaker 1: Oh, whoa, you're talking about the following drive once the Chiefs got the ball back and then they got that penalty called on them.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was actually, yeah, the following drive because the Eagles didn't actually score on that first drive, correct, right, right, just turn over on THATWN ball. Yeah, And it was a whole unnecessary roughness on the Chiefs. And I'm like, Okay, maybe the refs are keeping it stupid on both sides, which I don't like. But at the same time, if they're going to keep it equal and call bullshit on both then like all right.
Speaker 1: The way I see it is is, you know, over the past few years, the NFL has really come under fire as far as being scripted, right, And we did the whole episode where basically it just shows that the NFL is an entertainment league a lot like the World Wrestling entertainment, and so that that gives them leeway to be able to script certain things and call you know, plays and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: For the betting reasons, right, Like, this.
Speaker 1: Is why, you know, this is why a lot of people are thinking that the NFL is scripted. And so a lot of people were thinking, oh, my god, here we go again, Like the Eagles are driving and then they get that crazy call. Well, then the Chiefs get the ball, and then they get that call where you know, rough in the passer or whatever. It was unnecessary roughness, and it was just as crazy, just as an egregious call. And everybody was like, oh, they're making up for their fuck up on that first drive against the Eagles, And I think that that's exactly what was going on.
Speaker 2: Heard that all right, Then we go into the first touchdown by Philly at six or six thirty left on the clock in the first quarter. However, it was called short at the.
Speaker 3: One yard line.
Speaker 2: Now again, Jonathan, I am not in the note of the current status of football, but I was under the impression, yes, I understand that when the knee goes down, but if the knee goes down and his body is still falling and the ball goes into the end zone that that was considered a touchdown. Is that not the way? Uh?
Speaker 1: No, it is where it's where the ball is at the time of the knee going down. So if you have the ball outstretched at the same time that the knee has gone down, that's.
Speaker 2: Where the play is.
Speaker 1: His whistle dead. The ball was a little bit short. I thought that it was pretty interesting that they called that, because there's obviously a lot of certain odds, uh you know, especially with fan duel and and DraftKings, that maybe somebody had. It was actually, if I remember correctly, it was Kenny Gainwell that that caught that pass and and he came very close to scoring. And I thought, you know what, I bet you the next play to to try and pump up somebody else's stats. You're not gonna want Kenny Gainwell. He's a backup running back, and.
Speaker 2: So nobody has them on their draft.
Speaker 1: Nobody, nobody, right, And and especially going up against the Chiefs a very stout run defense, a lot of people didn't even want to put a whole lot of eggs in the Saquon basket as a result of that. So if you're not getting Saquon in there, You're definitely not gonna put Kenny Gainwell, I'll say, you know, he it was a beautiful pass, beautiful catch, got very close to the goal line. But I I knew for sure the next play would be the ensuing brotherly shove as they like to call it with Jalen Hurst, the sneak up the middle.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed which the touchdown was scored with six minutes and fifteen seconds left on the clock in the first quarter by the Eagles. I thought that was also interesting that went from six thirty to six fifteen, just throwing it out. I'm sure there's some occult symbolism to these numbers, y'all, just throwing it out. Then then the Chiefs threw a call for a blitz that was called off sides, barely Like the guy was lined up off sides, bro, if you even look at it on the line of scrimmage, we are literally splitting cunt hairs if he was lined up off sides or not. But it was enough. It was enough, and it's like, all right, the refs are actually being retarded this entire game. Yeah, but at least they were being equally retarded to both teams.
Speaker 1: The refs were absolutely trying to assert their dominance within the game. There's no doubt about that. And there's no shortage of players and coaches, even it used to be, and I'm pretty sure it still is. But if you were to go into a conference after the game and call out the refs, you'd get fined.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: People don't even care anymore about that. They're like, I don't care, fucking find me thirty grand. This needs to be said because the referees are such a u there's such a word in Martel a mafia. Well they're not. They're not actually employed by the league. They are contractors, and so that's what makes it a little strange because they don't have an actual salary, and so therefore some people are like, well, wouldn't that be the best way to be able to rig it? You know, and not only by the NFL, but maybe by certain mafia members you had. And I can't remember if this was a referee leading up to the Super Bowl, but there was a referee, Oh yeah, I think it was. There was a referee that went into Hara's the night before the Super Bowl, and people are like, why is there a referee going into a casino? The night before a fucking super Bowl. You know, is he going to play some kind of bet? Like who's monitoring that?
Speaker 2: You know, Like possible he just went in there to play some slots. It's possible. Sure. However, when it's a massive deal like the Super Bowl and people are already looking at the zebras like they're a part of the problem, maybe as a way to not show any partiality whatsoever, you should stay away from all gambling operations, stay off of the betting apps, stay away from the casinos, just to make sure that nobody's able to call you out. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a good look on behalf of the NFL and the referee. I don't know if it's a union or what, but yeah, not.
Speaker 2: A good look. It's a union. Yeah, definitely not a good look. All right, So that kind of wrapped up the first quarter. Now we go into the second quarter. Here, the Chiefs had an interception forty five seconds in. It was beautiful. It's beautiful. Here they threw an interception. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they threw an interception, which your boy, old Patrick threw quite a few of those. He was not having a good time at all. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, typically, you know, you're going to get a lot more fuck ups. Whenever you're in panic mode, like you're you're in comeback mode, you're trying to make some kind of statement. So you're gonna make a lower percentage throw, as they like to say. And Patrick Mahomes was trying to put the team on his back, and unfortunately they're not built that way. They won the most amount of one score games in the entire league this year. They know how to keep it close. And it's not because there's some juggernauts. Usually whenever you're winning one score games, it's due to like good coaching and and good good form and shit like that. Your players nowhere to be. And so this is this is something that you know whenever you're talking about the the NFL scripting for the Chiefs to get to the Super Bowl. The you won the most amount of one score games leading up to the Super Bowl. That's kind of like inching your way there. You're not blowing teams out anymore. And so I thought, was is that the strategy you know, with Andy Reid the head coach of the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes, the strategy over the past couple of years has been to bolster up the defense to take a little bit of the pressure off of Patrick Mahomes. Now you see Patrick Mahomes walking around with a fucking dad bod, and he's looking more and more like Tom Brady at the combine back in the day. It's like, all right, well, this guy is not scrambling to save his life like Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen anymore. They're trying to keep him more in the pocket, which I get You're trying to protect to protect the longevity.
Speaker 2: Of the quarterback. He's only twenty nine though, so that works. If your O lines worth a fuck, they couldn't keep them boys off of him. Bro, Well that's what you're gonna have. I mean, you know, and this is something that.
Speaker 1: Is a big problem in the NFL because people know that the quarterback is what's going to guide your team to wins or's guide your team to losses. If you have a shitty quarterback, you ain't going nowhere. If you have a decent to good quarterback, you have a chance. You have a great quarterback, obviously, you know that's possibility for you getting to the chip every year. But that being said, I think that Patrick Mahomes maybe he lost a little bit of team.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's coming back down to earth.
Speaker 1: People have figured him out, which is why they're trying to bolster up the defense, trying to bolster up the run game. But the problem with that is is that Patrick Mahomes has one of the highest quarterback contracts in the NFL. You know, rightfully, so he's been to a numerous amounts of Super Bowls and all that. But whenever you have that much money going to one player, it doesn't allow for the offensive line in other places to be filled properly. So you have to start putting in scrubs at offensive line, scrubs at defensive line because you can't afford to pay them because the majority of the fucking contract, the majority of the of the salary cap rather, is going to the quarterback.
Speaker 2: And so and that being said, the Eagles O line had a hell of a time trying to keep the Chiefs defense off of your boy as well. I mean, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna knock it. Both of these defenses were mother fuckers during this game. However, one of these quarterbacks came to fucking prove himself and to shut up some haters, and the other one. I don't know, not a football fan myself on that, but it just seemed like your.
Speaker 3: Boy Patrick ain't hungry for it no more.
Speaker 1: Just from my perspective, Well, I mean, whenever you got literal, like god tier level money you're making. I think he's making somewhere around fifty to sixty million dollars a year. And you plus you know, let's not forget about a bunch of his advertisements that he's involved in, State Farm being the main one, right, and so you know, you had the California fires and everybody was being forced to go I'm sorry that, Yeah, the California fires, and so whenever that happened, the Rams being in California, I believe it's called don't quote me on that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the name of their stadium. I think it's so Far.
Speaker 1: But anyway, whenever those fires were happening, then they were forced to go play that game in Glenda, remember, which is State Farm State Adium. Yeah, so you know, I'm I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of big insurance companies. You know, also being State Farmed, you know, they they pulled the fire insurance just a couple of weeks before before the fires happened, and it's like, oh, they know a little something that we don't know right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that Mahomes is a part of that by any means. He's a spokesperson. He's just collecting a check and showing up for some commercial shoots.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: My point is, though, you boy ain't hungry for it no more. He don't need to appeared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't need to be because you know, it's a it's a college player's dream to not only go to the NFL, but to win that first big contract. He got that big contract, you know, and I'm not gonna say he's not hungry necessarily for it. But he wasn't as hungry as Jalen Hurts. He wasn't as hungry as Saquon Barkley and AJ Brown and Devonte Smith and that whole Eagles defense. The fucking Eagles kicker that came through had been struggling all year long, gets to the Super Bowl and bangs three field I think it was three field goals that he ended up making out of three and so good for him, you know, Like I'd like to see people succeed on the biggest stages. After going through the shit, so good on Jake Elliott, which.
Speaker 2: Is the very next thing we have to bring up as a matter back. There was a field goal attempt and then it was called for a bullshit false start call. But he had went five yards back and then still put it between the fucking pipes. Okay, your boy came at it professionally, and every time they would push him back further, he's just like, well, all right, watch me fucking nail this shit real quick. He came to play. Yeah, there's playing.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of times that they got, you know, a false start or something like that on a field goal, which that's something that they got a correct obviously, but you know, and you maybe you could say, is that the referees playing to Jake Elliott's disadvantage because they knew that he had been struggling all year. And also, dude, he was in past years he was one of the best at bang and fifty yard field goals, but this past year he only banged like two of nine or something like that, which is horrendous.
Speaker 2: And so whenever he was at start was off of the fucking h the uh not noseguard, the snap, the dune snapper down his head going down was what was the false start? Yeah, that's what are we talking about here. That's a bit ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that the offensive lineman, Don't get me wrong. I used to be an offensive line. My lineman myself were always looking for some kind of advantage. That's something that they do do in the NFL with the little headfake to try and get them to jump off sides.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that that's what was happening there.
Speaker 1: I think that he was just checking because the rule is is that you're not supposed to touch the long snapper whenever you're on defense, you know, like that's that's he's like a free player. You're not supposed to you know, you're not supposed to line up head over the long snapper. And he's not even really supposed to get touched because he has to hike that fucking thing fifteen yards back. He's you got to put some back into that snap. And so so yeah.
Speaker 2: Down at the ball, looked back up and they called it for a false start five yards back, and the kicker still made it.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 1: I thought it was interesting though, because it was a forty five yard field goal, they get the five yard penalty. They know that he's two for nine on the season from fifty plus and still bangs it.
Speaker 2: So good on him. Indeed, indeed, all right, next we go into the attempt to stop the Eagles momentum. You could tell that there was the refs that were trying to stop the momentum on these things. In my opinion, that's what that was. They were trying to like they were they already had a touchdown on the board. They were trying to stop the momentum and say, no, we don't want to get no more points. I think that's what that false star was more or less about, personally. But anyway, next interception by the Eagles with seven minutes and three seconds left, pick six, ran back four touchdown.
Speaker 3: Thought it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta love when that happens, because everybody and their mama they're looking at the scoreboard and they're like, oh, the Eagles are up ten to nothing, and this is just going to be It's the old Baiden switch, you know, like energy harvesting at its finest to get everybody excited for the Eagles possibility of winning the Super Bowl. And so whenever you see the Chiefs starting to drive, You're like, oh, fuck man, here it comes. Then they're gonna blow this lead. And then the beautiful pick six ensues. What a masterpiece. Whenever I saw that, I was like, Oh, is it actually happening?
Speaker 2: Yep. And then another interception by the Eagles with one minute and forty five seconds to go in the second quarter. It went off a turnover and then they punted on the fourteen or yeah, fourteen yard line. That was rough, don't get me wrong, but still your boy. Through three interceptions in that one quarter. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Very unlike Patrick Mahomes, who is usually has a pretty high touchdown to interception ratio, and so very unlike him.
Speaker 2: So I like it. I like seeing and see.
Speaker 1: This is the thing too, is that the Chiefs were very rarely playing from behind in the majority, if not all, of the games that they were in this year, and so to see them scramble and scurry to try and make some sort of a comeback, it's a beautiful thing to see. This is my defense wins championships. This is the reason why you need a strong defense.
Speaker 2: And then the Eagles scored a touchdown with a minute and thirty six seconds to go to round out the second quarter, so long before done. At halftime, Yeah, the Chiefs were not looking good at halftime. The Eagles looked like they were here to absolutely stomp a mud hole and some ass, which they did. The halftime performance we will talk about here in a moment. Let's continue talking about the gameplay itself now, going into the third quarter, the Eagles scored a field goal with five minutes and eighteen seconds ago after another false start. They gave him another penalty and made them go even further back, and your boy once again completely scented, so you know again he came to fucking play that day.
Speaker 1: Right right, And that was a drive that was looking very promising for a touchdown. They got real close just scoring on that one. Then, of course the penalty bumped them back a little bit. They had ended up having to kick a field goal, which fine, twenty seven to nothing still ain't nothing to scoff at.
Speaker 2: No, not at all, And it wasn't like they were at any risk of the Chiefs doing shit about it at that time.
Speaker 3: Let's see here one.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry I made a note here for a commercial that happened that should have been later on. We'll bring that up here in a minute. Travis Kelcey made his first completion in the third quarter with three minutes and thirty seconds left.
Speaker 3: H he had at least that one moment.
Speaker 2: It was a very short pass, wasn't like anything to really brag about, but at least he got to touch the fucking ball at one time during the game. With how much time left?
Speaker 3: Three thirty?
Speaker 2: How about that? Oh? Interesting enough? His first catch comes at three point thirty.
Speaker 1: If you go back to the first half, Patrick Mahomes only had thirty three passing yard in the first half, so maybe there's a little synchronosity there obviously.
Speaker 2: Very third quarter. Yeah, yeah, so you know, they they love their threes, as as you know the everybody within the occult in religion does.
Speaker 1: For some reason, three is just a magic number. You got triangles, you know, being the strongest supported object, the illuminatis a triangle. It's three sided if you're looking, and you know there's plenty of different Uh, there's the Father, Son and Holy goes, that's the Holy Trinity, and so maybe they're trying to bastardize the three in that way.
Speaker 2: Tell you what Taylor Swift and him have been together for two years. I wouldn't be shocked if they just kind of ended right around the three year mark. I could see that. I could see that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean, Travis Kelsey's demise has been coming here for probably about a year and a half now. His season started to tail off a little bit at the end of last year and then getting to getting to this year, you know, they started involving the backup tight end, Noah Gray a little bit more, which people were thinking, Oh, is it because Travis Kelsey can't get open anymore? He's starting at he's like thirty six years old. It's pretty damn old for a football player. Nonetheless, like a tight end who's in line blocking every play, you know, or not every play, but a lot of the plays. So yeah, interesting that he didn't really have an impact. We all thought that if it was scripted to have the Chiefs win, you would see a little bit more Travis kelcey involvement, and of course it didn't happen. And also, you know, just the symbology behind the Chiefs versus the Eagles, right, like we had talked about, you know, the AFC and the NFC Championship, you had the Eagles versus the Commanders in the NFC Championship, and then the Chiefs versus the Bills, and you know, you got Trump passing all these bills, the commander in chief. You know, the country's bird is the eagle, and so and correct me if I'm wrong. Whenever the Air Force one is coming down or has landed, don't they say that the eagle has landed? Is that only for the Air Force one? Is that for all birds in the sky.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. That's like a quote we've heard on movies and things like that. I don't actually know if that's what they say when Air Force one touches down, if the eagle has landed. It would make sense to me, But who's to say. You know, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: You know, could it be like a changing of the guard here, you know, could this be symbolic the Eagles beating the Chiefs, the Chiefs winning a lot of their Super Bowls in the time that Biden was in office. Then you got, you know, the Eagles winning the first year the Trump's in office. I don't know if there's some symbolic residue there, but I would imagine, you know, some kind of changing the guard. And then you look at the Super Bowl halftime show, which I know we're gonna get to, and a lot of the commercials were interesting. You know, we're gonna get to all that. But yeah, let's get back to the game.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's go on. Here. The Eagles throw a forty six yard pass for a touchdown with two minutes and forty seconds to go in the third quarter. Again, they're still just dominating the field at this time, and the Chiefs finally score with thirty four seconds to go, and they failed the two point conversion. They finally put at least some points on the board right before the end of the third quarter. At least it wasn't a shutout, because for a good minute there I thought it was gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: So they scored with thirty four seconds left in the third quarter, after the Eagles were up.
Speaker 2: Thirty four to nothing at this point.
Speaker 1: They went into halftime twenty four to nothing. They kicked a field goal and then scored a touchdown. That's ten more on top of twenty four, which would be thirty four. And so the Chiefs score, you know, at thirty four seconds. Shit, maybe there's something there, I.
Speaker 2: Think, So I think you're on the right track here, brother. Okay, So they failed the two point conversion because that was a ballsy move, but not necessarily as ballsy because in the next quarter they actually made two of those. Let's go into the fourth quarter. Here, the Eagles score a field goal right out of the gate, excellent, putting more points up thirty seven. Then the Eagles were covered a fumble from the Chiefs on their first possession with nine minutes and forty five seconds to go in the game. So right off the bat, I'm just gonna say this, dude, as a quarterback who's already leading a losing team, you fumbled the fucking football, Like I'm what little jittery that is.
Speaker 3: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That is what we like to say. He was shooketh in that game a little bit, and.
Speaker 2: He just made a touchdown pass like you had just put points on the board. Here, bro, get out your head. You got a quarter left, it's not past the point of no return. Get after it, and you fumbled the fucking ball.
Speaker 3: That's humiliating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was interesting to see that that Patrick Mahomes was down by such a large score and you had Tom Brady announcing the game, and if everybody remembers whenever Tom Brady with the Patriots came back against in the Super Bowl against the Falcons, whenever it was twenty eight to three came back down twenty five, and so people were having some kind of high hopes, Well, well, is this gonna be Patrick Mahomes's Tom Brady moment? And I thought that it was pretty interesting to see Tom Brady was the announcer along with all the other commercials, almost like cementing himself as the goats at that point, because he was able to witness the demise and the incapability to come back from such a large proportion in the game like Tom Brady used to be able to do. So I thought that maybe there was a little bit of symbolism there too, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit I would we'll get more onto Tom Brady here in a minute.
Speaker 3: Is he just considered like mister super Bowl Now?
Speaker 2: Actually there was like two commercial breaks where he wasn't in a commercial, and then he was also announcing the game and he was a part of the pre show and he had something to say after that, like, is he just considered like the guy for Super Bowls? Now? I'm sure he will be.
Speaker 1: He had recently got gotten into announcing, and he actually took there's this old Panthers and Bears tight end that used to have that position. His name is Greg Olson. I thought he was amazing at announcing games. But then whenever, you know, Fox found out that they could get the almighty Tom Brady, they were like by Greg Golson. It's unfortunate because I love Greg Golson. I think he does a great job at breaking down the game, but obviously from a quarterbacks perspective might be a little bit better. You know, the ability to read certain blitz packages and and you know, like certain plays before they happen, Like Tony Romo's great at that, Like here, you know, watch what's gonna happen. There's they're gonna send a guide in motion. They're gonna check to see if the defense is in man coverage. He's gonna fake it to the to the running back and then he's gonna take off the other side. And like most of the time, Tony Romo calls that like you're like, holy shit, does this guy got a crystal ball? And so I think that they're trying to capture a little bit of that magic with Tom Brady. You know, they got Troy Aikman and Joe Buck on the other one. They like having quarterbacks up there, but either way like to have the goat up there announcing this game. I think there's something there probably And also there's and I can't remember who it was, but there was a there's a guy out there saying that they need to rename the Lombardi Trophy to the Tom Brady Trophy.
Speaker 2: Which the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're talking about it, which not gonna lie, you know. I mean, I I'm here for tradition all day, especially whenever it comes to the old grid iron and the pig skin. But I don't want to rename the trophy. Yes, I know that Tom Brady got more rings than Vince Lombardi in the Green Bay Packers in the early sixties.
Speaker 2: I understand it.
Speaker 1: But you know, if it wasn't for Vince Lombardi, you maybe you wouldn't have had, you know, the the NFL and the AFL combined to create the Super League, which is ultimately you know what we have here. So I think that, you know, Tom Brady an absolute stud at winning championships. He kind of was the reason also why there was a lot of controversy during his career inflated balls. You know, a lot of penalties going his way. He's the reason. Like whenever they started implementing all these pussified quarterback rules, it was during Tom Brady's era, and so it's.
Speaker 2: For Tom Brady. There wasn't many quarterbacks that were bitching about it except for I would say maybe three, and he was absolutely one of them.
Speaker 1: Well, and also the disparity too, because you would get certain calls that Tom Brady would get, right, and he's just this fragile, little white boy in the backfield, right I say little. He's like six four sixty five something like that, but still, you know, not a physical specimen by any means. But then you would have like quarterbacks like Cam Newton and Jameis Winston who are just like these fucking monsters of men that just weren't getting any calls. And so then it turned into a race thing, which I don't know, maybe it was, who knows.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, the fact that it has to go that route where there's that much of, like you said, disparity around it. No, do not rename the trophy that's the Lombardi Trophy. Could you imagine if the college national Championship Trophy was named the Nick Saban Trophy because he's the winning his college coach and all hitsory the fuck off, fuck off. Yeah, that's ridiculous. I agree. Keep it as it is anyway, all right, So let's continue here. The Eagles recovered that fumble, like I said, then they made another field goal with eight minutes and one second to go, bringing the score to forty to three at that time. Yeah yeah, hold on, did I? Oh no, no, I had the score wrong on that because the Chiefs did in fact score a field or scored a touchdown before that.
Speaker 3: So my bad.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to be forty to six. You right, right.
Speaker 1: So I thought that that was pretty interesting too, because I was actually thinking, oh shit, is this going to be some kind of symbolism here, because they put up forty If they would have scored another touchdown, they would have put him at forty seven, the forty seventh president being Trump, and I was thinking maybe there might might have been something there, but no, they didn't.
Speaker 3: I was waiting on it.
Speaker 2: I was waiting on these things, don't get me wrong. But we'll see. As the game continued, here another interception throat and it was called back for off sides again chiefs to another interception. He just he was having an issue on this Sunday, but.
Speaker 1: All right, whatever, Yeah, well typically all the way back, well typically what they do like and there's a couple of greats. You know, they mentioned during the game that Aaron Rodgers is really good about, you know, whenever he sees that there's a penalty flag thrown on the field for off sides on the defense. And Patrick Mahonmes was able to spot that. So then you basically just throw up a moneyball and basically a prayer at that point because it's basically a free play. You know it's gonna be coming back, but if you're able to score a touchdown then it counts.
Speaker 2: So it's a gamble.
Speaker 1: It's it's basically like a like a free spin at the casino whenever that happens.
Speaker 2: And that backfired horribly and you threw another interception. Now, of course, like I said, call back off sides whatever, but still it just it didn't look good for him as his as his little spirit was already dwindling. That didn't that didn't help anything.
Speaker 1: Oh anyway, Patty Mahons was He was definitely mister poopy pants in that game.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, was he? Then we go here a touchdown for the Chiefs called back for pass interference. Okay, then a touchdown by the chief This was made with two minutes and fifty four seconds ago, and they actually were able to make the two point conversion, and it was like, well, there ain't got much time to make this up. But you know, they're they're still giving it their best and they're trying here. By that point, the Eagles that pretty much decided like, yeah, look, we're not gonna like just let them have it. But at the same time they're not catching us. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Well, they polled all their starters. You had Kenny Pickett, my boy came in. He was the starter for the for the Steelers for the last three years, but he's now the backup quarterback for the for the Eagles, which I thought was actually a boss move by are by our general manager Omar Khan for the Steelers, because what was happening is is that the Steelers brought in Russell Wilson to be, you know, to give a little competition to Kenny Pickett to maybe spark something within him because he had sucked his entire time that he was there, and and Kenny, I guess, like throw a hissy fit, and then uh, you know, the Steelers were just like, all right, well, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna just trade you. Wait, we're gonna trade you away to your favorite team. His favorite team was the Eagles grown up. There's like this picture of him in the Eagles jersey, and so it was kind of like a it was a petty move, like there's no doubt about it. Like to trade him to the Eagles, I thought was pretty funny. But yeah, you know, to see Kenny Pickett go in there, you knew the Eagles had packed it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But being petty as they were, he still got the ring. So oh yeah, yeah, I'm yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: That's the way he looks at it, like, oh, you want to cut me, I'll go get a ring. Although he didn't really contribute to that very much except for on the practice field.
Speaker 2: We're getting into the details here, bro, he still got that blang. Sure. Sure, And then to round out the final of the game, mahones through a fifty yard pass for a touchdown with a minute and forty eight seconds to go and then made the two point conversion. They tried for an on side kick did not go well for them. The Eagles kneeled it out and the final score being forty to twenty two. Now, real quick, I gotta ask you, because again it's been quite some times since the Washington NFL game, what's happening with the special teams when there's a kick? Are these dudes just freeze framing it for a while? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got the new kickoff rules where basically they're down.
Speaker 2: For me because that look, I thought, I was like, I thought I was losing my mind.
Speaker 3: For the entirety of the game.
Speaker 1: It used to be, so you'd have the kickoff team, they would all line up on the line and that would be the line that the ball was kicked from. Whenever you're you're you have the whole kickoff situation. But I guess they they they saw that there was a lot of penalties that was happening on the on the kickoff plays, and so what they did was that they moved that line of scrimmage of the players that are running down field up and so that they could only they wouldn't be able to you know, develop like a full head of steam. And so basically, the kicker kicks it and those players on the kickoff team are not allowed to run until the the kick returner receives the ball, and so that's why see the freeze frame, like the play doesn't start until the returner receives it. But why, well, you know, I and I get it. This is something that I think it was the XFL that was doing something you know, pretty similar to this to try and limit injuries. Because I'm not gonna lie like I used to fucking hate whenever I was playing. I hated playing kickoff and kick receiving team because dude, like you got guys coming, they're running full speed about like forty yards before they even get to you. You are running full speed cheetah style at that point, and you can just get blown the fuck up. And conversely, on the other side, being on the kickoff team, you have to run forty yards before you eventually go back out on the field again.
Speaker 2: And so I hate additching this to watch these dudes get blown the fuck up, aren't.
Speaker 1: We That's how we used to watch it twenty years ago, and now they're trying to basically just turn it into a flag football, you know, and that's something that I could care less. It's gonna be a matter of time until the quarterbacks are just carrying a flag in their back pocket and that's how they go down because they're trying to protect the team's image and and nobody wants to see the backup quarterback. And it's hard to get ticket sales whenever you got to backup in the game. And you know, it's it's business. It is a business. That's the way they look at it. They're trying to protect their their their fucking assets, right, their investment.
Speaker 2: Yes, I I get the business sense as that would be good and like, yeah, you're trying to protect your players and all that. But at the same time, I look at it the same way that we look at this business that we are in. Content is king and if the game sucks, no one's gonna watch it. And if no one watches it, you're not making money. Look at the w NBA, look at most female sports for that matter. If the game sucks to watch, people won't watch it. Therefore there won't be ad revenue money, and that's not gonna make money for the business owner. I don't. I it's it's the it's this is the beginning of the end of.
Speaker 1: The NFL, yeah, for sure. And that's actually why the XFL was brought back, you know, originally because people were like just tired of seeing like the craziest thing is being called for penalties, like you fucking sneeze on a quarterback and you get a fifteen yard foul. So yeah, I mean, it sucks to see the way that it's going, but I think the college is still keeping up with it.
Speaker 2: Though. College is holding football down for a minute for now, but they're already starting to make that game more posified as well. They're starting to change rules to protect not just the quarterback but the other players. And it's like, look, I get it, and okay, in my opinion, just me, I think the NFL should be more hardcore than college ball. These boys are getting played good jillions of dollars to put their bodies on the line for the game. The college kids, yeah, they're making money, but it's like, ooh, it's not like that they're getting paid this way. Not this way. Kid, that's stupid, right whatever. They're mostly college kids and the vast majority of the college football players are not going pro Most of them are playing out their contract, getting their degrees. They're going on to do things that should be you should be trying to protect the college kids' bodies.
Speaker 3: The NFL's the pros.
Speaker 2: Fuck that they stepped into this arena this evening knowing that their body could get damaged for the rest of their lives. A Joe Theisman injury is very possible for these boys, and they know that that's why they get paid what they do the fuck out of here with this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I get it. But then they're yeah, like you were saying, some of the college payers are getting played or are getting paid with the nil money. So you know, that's why you go around and you see like every city you go to, you know, used to just be a Louisiana thing, but now every city has a Raising Canes and that Raising Canes is supporting whatever the local college is and so they hand out, you know, certain nil money for them to be able to represent KNES. And you know what's funny too, is that we were just at Target the other day and we're sitting in the checkout line and uh so we had my son in the in the buggy right like just where the little kids sit. And and he's only two, right, but somebody was asking, oh, how old is your son?
Speaker 2: Is he like four or five? Were like, no, he's two, but he wears a four tee. It's like you know.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, oh, I hope that he ends up getting some ni l from from uh raising caines one day, Like I would love chicken tenders for life. Give me that cane sauce. I will pour it down my throat as as a shot on a daily base if if that's the case. But yeah, I mean you're gonna see You're gonna see a lot of nil money.
Speaker 2: And that's the same thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Instead of you know, uh these players being an investment for uh the organization, now they're an investment for Todd Grays for example, with with raising canes or or whatever your local thing that's that's dishing out nil money.
Speaker 2: And so now they have an investment.
Speaker 1: And so maybe that's why you're starting to see a little bit of passification come to the college football as well.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, man, do you got to follow the money? That is where the corruption lies. And it's crazy. We have to watch high school ball, to watch boys that are hungry for it anymore. And I mean hungry for tied like the to make pro. I mean hungry for the glory of the win, going for the fucking dub.
Speaker 1: You do it for the love of the game at that point. Yeah, same thing with semi pro. I played for semi pro. We weren't never getting paid, you know, like we as a matter of fact, we had to pay to be in the league, and you know, for our equipment and for referee fees and you know shit like that, and paying for police to to you know, have a little spot of the field in case a fight breaks out, and you got to pay for the ambulance to be there, Like you had to pay certain dudes to pay to play that game. But you did it for the love of the game, like we played it. Like there was there was a point in my life where I thought, oh, you know, like I was playing you know, semi pro football from the time I was I think twenty one until I was thirty or something like that or thirty one, and there was a point in my life where I thought, oh, you know, it'd be really cool to go play some arena football or something like that, you know, and because we would have arena football scouts show up to our games and shit.
Speaker 2: But then after a while, it's like, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty seven, twenty eight years old, I'm not gonna go play and get paid for this sport anymore.
Speaker 2: Like I'm aged out, And so then you're just playing for the love of the game.
Speaker 1: That's why we do this, Like it's for the love of it, you know, Like and eventually you would hope to try and get paid by you know, the arena football or Canadian football or you know, some kind of indoor football league or whatever. But yeah, I mean somewhere along the way, a lot of the players lost it for the love of the game. And it's unfortunate because their pockets are getting padded and what they're displaying on the screen is not necessarily always great because they know that they're getting that cheese in the end of the day, regardless speaking of what is.
Speaker 2: On screen and talking about cheese, would you rather at this time go towards the commercial conversation or towards the halftime conversation, is your sir? Uh? You know what, let's break down the commercials. Actually, nah, as we're talking about the gameplay and everything. Let's go halftime performance on this one. So Kendrick Lamar okay. And there's so many people saying that this is the worst halftime show they've ever seen ever.
Speaker 3: Now I don't personally feel that way.
Speaker 2: I think it wasn't the best by any means, but I wouldn't say it's the worst. It's not as bad as justin Timberlake fucking showing Janis Jackson's chit tit to national television. You remember that old oh yeah situation, Yeah, pulling out the old titty. It was, it was. It was a wild time back in the day. Yeah, that was just yeah. No one asked for that. Literally not one person asked to see Janet Jackson's titty. But whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I wasn't mad at it personally, I wouldn't. I wasn't mad at it.
Speaker 2: But I also wasn't happy about it either. Like she's not hot, she looks like her brother, Like.
Speaker 1: Just I yeah, the fucking surgery. It's like, dude, why y'all all got to have the same nose. You know, y'all had the same plan surgeon. I can't look at her without seeing him, So like I didn't yeah, it didn't.
Speaker 2: It didn't like do it for me, you know what I mean, even though I was fuck. I think it was eleven or twelve, Like seeing a titty on screen would have done it for me at that time. When I saw that, I was like, eh, eh, you know, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people are shitting on the halftime performance. Now, let's talk about some of this occult symbolism that there may or may not have been during this event. The red and white suits in the opening scene of it, red and white being very symbolic colors of things. Then we saw the people in blue suits come out as well, and it was a red, white and blue jam and there was an American flag that was being made. All right, cool, Now, Kendrick's a bling. Have you saw the little lowercase A that he was wearing, you mean the A minor? Ah? Yes, So it depends on which source you're reading it from. Some thought that that was a shout out to Amazon because they co hosted, or not co hosted, but they funded a good portion of the event, or or you know, it was like a shout out to Jeff Bezos and all these things. However, it was the A minor which was a shout out to Drake calling him a pedophile even further in the in the mix.
Speaker 1: So yeah, leading up to that, people were thinking, oh, they're not going to play that song. It's way too controversial, Like he's not going to call out Drake in front of millions of people worldwide.
Speaker 2: And then he did, and then he did. He did. Indeed, at least for a little bit, he dropped a couple of bars from that song. But those that know what that song was about absolutely heard what was being said for sure.
Speaker 1: Which I got to say, like the amount of people that were singing that in the crowd, the amount of people that were in you know that were hosting Super Bowl parties, they knew that song. So it's good to see the amount of people that are aware of the industry, you know, within the music industry and Hollywood about how it is very pedophilic and so to see that kind of called out on a grand stage.
Speaker 2: Actually like that Samuel L. Jackson dresses Uncle Sam. That was kind of being the host slash calling him out and trying to keep the ball moving in that regard. Thought that was an interesting choice, not trying to shit on it by any means, but interesting that you would have Samuel L.
Speaker 3: Jackson, who played the.
Speaker 2: Uncle Tom character in Django Unchained, being the dude to call the Kendrick Lamar Show and keep that going. That was that was strange. Well he was Uncle Sam.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you had Uncle Sam, you know, and then you had as you had said, the Red, White, and Blue, and so it was a very patriotic kind of looking thing they were calling out, like how there's still a little division and shit like that, which whatever, Maybe there is some some places, not by anywhere that I'm aware of. I mean, of course I'm a white so what do I know about racism.
Speaker 2: But but at that point, depending on where you live and depending on what if you're really looking for, Like racism is basically dead unless you're looking for it, then you'll find it.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, you'll be able to find there's probably racism amongst aliens, bro, Like you know what I'm saying, Like there's there's certain cultures, and some people disagree with certain cultures, some people get down with certain cultures, and there's always going to be a little bit of oh I don't like that culture or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think that racism. I think that you're right.
Speaker 1: I think that it's probably close to being on its way out. For the most part, there's always going to be that turn in the fucking punch bowl that makes everybody else look bad. But for the most part, like dude, interracial couples are a regular thing. I am married to somebody of a different race and we made a mixed race baby. So and that's not even crazy. Like nobody nobody's bat in an eye at that. Nobody looks at it's weird. Whenever we go to the store or anything like that. You know, it's as a matter of fact, most people are like, oh my god, that is the most handsome, beautiful baby I've ever seen, mix race baby, you know, like that's I think that the majority of the racism talk just needs to be fucking kicked out the door. Uh right now, you got like the and not even the boomer generation, although some of them too, it's mostly their parents that are like on the way out.
Speaker 2: They're just well, you know what, the mixing. I'm traditional with it, Like, no one fucking asked you for the for her.
Speaker 3: First off.
Speaker 2: Second off, yeah, no one cares about mixed race couples, mixed race gatherings biracial children, like, that's not a that's not even a like a ooh whoa. I wonder which one is the mom and which one's the dead? Nobody fucking cares anymore. It's we're past that and we live in the South, like the South South. No one move cares.
Speaker 3: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: I understand there's the vision, but that's also been perpetuated by the media.
Speaker 3: Y'all get that right.
Speaker 2: Doog situation has proven time and time again how and why they've done that, and they're still going at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they use it as a front in order to collect you know, certain taxpayers money and everybody's and that's you know, they they they love to call out that kind of shit. But I think that that is dying. And I think that that's why podcasts and YouTubers and TikTokers and instagrammers like all these people a generating a bigger influence than the talking heads, which I love. I love that, you know, the average person can just buy a podcast set. You don't even have to buy a podcast that you can go get a like a We started out with a fucking blue snowball microphone. We shared a microphone for the very first like ten fifteen, twenty episodes, and so like, it doesn't take much to to you know, get started in the podcast world, and so people are doing it and that's why you have, you know, millions of different podcasts out there.
Speaker 2: Like I love it absolutely, So all right, we're moving on here. The American flag was made with the dancers. I thought that was actually pretty dope. Not gonna lie, although I'm not sure if there was symbolism to the fact that it was cut down the middle, like they were showing a divide within America, or was that just kind of a part of the choreography and it was for the moves.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've heard people throwing shade at it. I've heard people liking it. We're just we're bringing up everything that was shown on screen. Cut two. The red Cross that was made. If you look at these symbols that were on screen, Uh, there was a triangle, there was a square, there was a circle, and there was a cross that was all being used as stage props or stage designs. Excuse me, The red Cross was actually filled. Three of the legs were filled with all red wearing dancers. So three legs of this and I say across it was an X, but you see what I'm saying, like it was it was a symmetrical cross slash the shape of the letter X, and three of these legs were red, as if blood. And then at the very end of it, they all came together in the very bottom of it, one of these things. So we had a three go into one all blood red thought that was also interesting, And the walls of this X were also made with red. Vis queen, could it be the symbolized blood? Who's to say, very well, might be.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, the super Bowl halftime show has been a long understood ritual like this, Like these are ritualistic things. That's why whenever you go to concerts, like you know, we talked about Travis Scott coming down to Houston.
Speaker 2: What was that called again, not warped Tour? I forget what it was, but yeah, when he was doing all the weird humming and people started passing out and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like but basically what I'm trying to say is that it's all like kind of occult ritual style, and that's you know, that's what a lot of people we've learned to look for, especially for the halftime show. So whenever you're seeing you know, the X, the X, the O, the square, and the triangle, you know, resembling a PlayStation controller or a game. And then at the end of the the end of the performance, it said game over in the crowd, so, oh, we're.
Speaker 2: Getting there for sure. Because talking about that occult symbolism, as they were moving from the X to another one, they forget which song it was, but it was more of a slow vibe song. He was leading a snake of people that were made up of only blue and white colored dancers to the triangle. Tell me that's not a cult symbolism on top of a cult symbolism. Yeah, it could be that. I mean, maybe it was a don't tread on me snake. But then when he gets there, there was a lady in red that was singing and dancing. Now that was Siza, But my point being the blue and white that's very symbolic for its own reasons, a snake like figure. They were serpentining down the main stage going to a triangle, very a cult symbol and then the lady singing with him is a lady in red that goes to a cult symbolism. Biblical end time prophetic type things. There's multiple levels to break down on that. Oh the Matrix had the lady in red to always get your attention, I'd be like that that was this is a right, I hope I'm pronouncing that name right.
Speaker 1: Which is also one of Drake's ex'es and interesting including Serena Williams over there Sea Walk in which I thought was interesting.
Speaker 2: In Blue Serena Williams, who also used to have a connection to dra Drake excuse me, was in Blue Crip walking for the fuck of it. Why was she even there? Except why was she even there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very if you're trying to shit on somebody like they were trying to like they were trying to do Drake, which I also thought was pretty interesting that it was in New Orleans because that's kind of where Drake got his music career, you know, going with Lil Wayne being a part of Young Money, so that for that to happen in New Orleans and I thought that that was pretty interesting and also like, think about it, this could have gone so different, And I know that there's a lot of people, you know, including myself, that wanted to see Lol Wayne at the super Bowl in New Orleans, that's where he's home to. But if lo Wayne was there, there would have been no shitting on Drake because as a matter of fact, lo Wayne made a disc track against Kenjack Lamar on behalf of Drake, and it's like, all right, you know, like Drake and lo Wayne, they're kind of a part of this old school music industry that kind of promoted pedophilia. And then we get into Lowayne and he talked about how you know, my daddy used to rape me and I loved it. And then you get Drake and he's messaging fucking eleven from Stranger Things whenever she was like thirteen or twelve years old, and that's just one of them. Like this guy loves them extremely young. He thinks that the laws and the rules don't apply to him. So yeah, good on Kendrick Lamar for literally pulling out all of the stops, bringing on Serena Williams, bringing on you know, Sizza, and then performing the track where he didn't even have to say pedophile in the song.
Speaker 2: The crowd sung it for him. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then you know the same thing with the A minor right and the whole crowds singing this, it's like, oh, everybody knows that this motherfucker's a pedophile at this point.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But again for the occult symbolism of it, I think it's worth mentioning. Yes, it was a giant middle finger to Drake, which he deserves. Fuck him, like I've been saying fuck him before it was even confirmed that he was a pedophile, mostly because he's trash. But you know, skip in mind, let's not forget that he did blackface at one point in time, y'all, and he's black, but yeah, he's a Canadian, you know, Canadian rapper who never belonged in this rap game.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the Canadians love that black face, justin Trudeau, you know, kind of made that popular.
Speaker 2: You ain't lying, dude, But yeah, all right, So to the thing you said earlier. Now, at first, about midway through the performance, the word warning was in the background in the stands with people with lights. And then at the very end it said game over in the background as well. So I thought that was very interesting on all those fronts. Now, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen one on another game. We have a video to play of the Kendrick situation.
Speaker 5: Kendrick Lamar's Super Bowl twenty twenty five performance has been slammed as the worst halftime show ever. Fresh off his Grammy wins, the thirty seven year old rapper performed a medley of hits and took a jab at rival Drake with his disc track not Like A.
Speaker 2: I also want to point something out. You could look at the arm symbols that these people are doing. You and I have looked up a certain sigil magic and occult magic. A lot of these arm gestures are in that to make a pentagram? Are they not? Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 1: And you know the certain dances can be seen as rituals because especially it was very prominent within Childish Gambinos This is America. Like you watch the symbolism in that music video, like the weird hand gestures and the weird body movements, and somebody, you know, like called him out on it on Twitter back in the day. And I was just thinking about this, but somebody called him out and saying, this is an old you know, some kind of I can't remember, like a voodoo, a cult ritual or some kind of shit. And he was like, y'all smoke too much weed, go to sleep? Yeah, yeah, I love Chiladge Gambino he's the main time. Yeah, I do love Childers Gambino's music. But Daniel Glover aka Childish Cambino, he's very open about his political views and his own biases.
Speaker 3: But I mean, so is Kendrick in that regard.
Speaker 2: So again, was this all just a part of the performance in choreography or was there another level of occult rituals going on here? You tell me?
Speaker 5: Fresh off his Grammy wins, the thirty seven year old rapper performed a medley of hits and took a jab at.
Speaker 3: Rival Drake with his disc track Not Like Us.
Speaker 5: I don't even like the track labels Drake a certified file, and despite Drake suing their label over its controversial lyrics, Kendrick performed it but omitted the most offensive words. At one point during the charge performance, a man with a palace Indian flag tried to storm the halftime show, but was intercepted by security. The rapper was joined on stage by Sizza and tennis champion Serena Williams, who was once linked to Drake, was pictured dancing during Kendrick's distrack. Fans blasted the show on social media with one writing worst halftime show ever?
Speaker 2: Not a fan? Now were the people shitting on it because they were Drake fans and so they just took this and be like, oh man, this is the worst halftime show ever, blah blah blah, or did they really does not like it? Gonna be honest, it wasn't my favorite halftime performance has ever been. But I mean there's definitely been worse.
Speaker 3: There has been.
Speaker 2: But like Kendrick has quite a catalog of songs he could have chose. He didn't even do Mad City. Yeah, I mean it's one of his best songs ever.
Speaker 1: Bro, think about some of the Super Bowls past, like fucking Selene Dion had a halftime show, like you're trying to say Kendrick was worse than that, Like, no, I'm gonna go. And I know that people have been getting spoiled. You know, you had the last couple of Super Bowls that were crazy. You know, Rihanna was last year and she threw up the whole the Illuminati hand symbol that just so happened to catch it on the on the the megascreen, which I thought was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: But even before that, many ago was fifty and Snoop and Eminem all of them were on stage. Was that last year? The year before that was the year before.
Speaker 1: I think that was whenever the Rams played the Bengals, that was that year, whenever the Ram.
Speaker 2: Beyonce was before that, which that entire performance was one gianta cult symbol.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, big time, you know, like and and so yeah. To say that it's the worst, I would probably say, yeah, sure, that's probably a bunch of Drake followers that think that, because dude that I I enjoyed it. I actually thought that it was pretty good, and especially like the lead up because it was kind of teased that he was going to play that song throughout and then he didn't and he wasn't, and you're like, oh, okay, so he's not gonna play it, but then he fucking did and that was like the cherry on top. I thought that that made it to where there's no way it's the worst, you know, super Bowl halftime performance ever, like that one specific song and getting the entire crowd involved. Yes, yes, there was like a bunch of symbolism, but I don't know, let's dive into a.
Speaker 2: Little bit a little more of it. Jacob I mean that was pretty much as far as the halftime show is concerned. I'm with you. I wouldn't say it's the worst. It wasn't my favorite by any means, but it absolutely was not a dog shit performance, you know. I But again, perhaps we're looking a little too heavily into the quote unquote occult symbolism of this. Maybe there really was none intended. Maybe all the symbols on screen, the triangle, the circle, the square, the X, maybe those were PlayStation remote control things which didn't PlayStation servers just go down recently like they got hacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's all yeah, it's it was not that long ago, so, you know, was this And I thought another piece of that symbolism in regards to you know, the PlayStation control or you know, the O, square, triangle and X. I thought that that was especially interesting because Drake was on Sony's label and so you got the PlayStation which is a Sony PlayStation. I didn't know if that was like an extra little jab that he wanted to throw in there. But another thing that I thought was very interesting. You did have Serena. Serena Williams was dressed in blue and she was doing the Sea Walk, which I thought was pretty interesting because people found out Serena Williams's sister, a not famous one was killed by Chris Right, but was her sister. One of her sisters was killed by a crip gang. So I was like, WHOA, that's strange. Yeah, dude, Like so it's like, why was she doing the the crip walk at that point?
Speaker 2: You know, was this her way of paying her homage? You know what I'm saying, her her skin in the game, if you will.
Speaker 1: It could have been her sacrifice, you know, because you you see, like a lot of a lot of people, they have to commit like pretty heinous acts in regards to sacrificing to vault their career. And I'm not saying that Venus and Serena aren't like very talented, but of course, whenever you start to get to that level of the top like these are, they are masters of the game. So everybody has the ability to stand out. That's why it's called you know, any given Sunday, some of the shit can go down. So you could say that pretty much anybody who makes it to the big leagues has the capability of winning all these different titles and getting very famous So therefore, if you're trying to if you're Serena Williams and you're like, my career is starting to go in the shitter or something like that, if you're trying to get back on top and get all of the commercials and all the ads and all the support and everything like that, you might make a little sacrifice.
Speaker 2: And the Williams sisters correct me if I'm wrong. They had some ties to Diddy, didn't they. I'm not sure. I've heard these reports. But they made their big money in the sports world. Did he made his money in the media, right, the movies and the music and these types of things. I'm not saying that they did not at all have a connection. I'm saying I just don't see where they would have had one. It's not like they were featured in a bunch of movies. You know, there may have been one or two that had them on there, but it wasn't to that level. But that doesn't mean that there was no connection whatsoever. Did he had his hands in a lot of pockets and in a lot of buttholes.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I mean, and there's just to dive a little bit more into this whole Serena Williams's sister being killed, it says, following Serena's Crip Walk performance at the Super Bowl, some viewers were alerted to the Crips, to the Crips connection to the Williams family through the shock and killing of.
Speaker 2: Toun Day Price, which is the sister y Tunday.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've never seen that name in my life, was the half sister of Serena and Venus. But back in two thousand and three, when she was just thirty one years old, she was shot in the head in a drive by shooting by a Crips gang member parked up in her SUV with her boyfriend. They had inadvertently positioned the car outside of a crack house in Compton. Crip gang members guarding the house got suspicious before opening fire on the car, believing it to be connected to the rival gang, and one bullet was shot into Price's head, with her being pronounced dead shortly after when in the hospital. And so that is strange that then she would be touting the Crip walk, you know, like is she saying like you were saying, is it kind of an homage?
Speaker 2: Like thank you. I know that you had to make that sacrifice for me, but you vaulted my career. Is it something like that?
Speaker 1: You know, the industry is dirty, it's filthy, and I hate to even talk about this kind of shit, but we know what they do because because it's not the first time. You know, we talk about all the time about how Kanye's mom had to die right in order for him to get to certain places. And that's just a couple of examples. This shit happens all throughout the industry.
Speaker 2: Saying with Siza, why was she wearing red? They had dancers on there wearing red, white and blue. Why couldn't she have been wearing white? You see what I'm saying. Why did the lady in red have to be the singing counterpart to Kendrick during that point? I'm telling you, man, there's a cult symbolism going on throughout this whole thing. I am not saying that Kendrick is a part of the evil Satanic cabal by any means, But what I am saying is that probably the people who decided which wardrobe choices would be put on, which person and which group would be doing what and at what time and on what stage and what the dance moves would be.
Speaker 3: Have a feeling that they might have been.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well I just typed it in. It says the lady in red symbolizes passion, love, and transformation, often representing strong emotions. In the allure of femininity and various cultures, read is associated with power, sensuality, and even danger, making the figure of the lady in a red in red a complex archetype in art and literature.
Speaker 2: So I could see that I also have the scarlet horror from other types of occult readings and in time prophecies and things like that. And I'm not saying that says as a whore. I don't know her, I don't know her dating history. I'm just saying it's very symbolic. It makes people think of certain things. I'm saying it was all part of the plan, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent? And you know we brought up the matrix as the woman in red. But how about like you remember Roger Rabbit, right, his girl was a ginger bomb show laying in the red dress too, So like these characters make themselves known all throughout cinema, and it's symbolic in that point, and I think that there's probably so many different things that you can attached to that, but for that reason, they know that it's going to catch your eyes. So for some reason, they absolutely wanted you to see Sizza. And for that reason, you know her prior dating history with Drake where they where they dated back in two thousand and nine. I think I looked up Yeah, okay, yeah, they wanted you to see her.
Speaker 2: That one guy trying to run on the field with the Palestinian flag like homeboy, Yeah, that wasn't gonna play out well for you. That that was That was a dumb idea.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Imagine paying thirty five thirty seven hundred dollars just to be kicked out at halftime because you want to raise a fucking Palestinian flag. Like you're not going, dude, You just heard the amount of people booing Taylor Swift cheering Donald Trump, and you want to fucking not be able to read the room and go out waving a Palestinian flag. I mean, talk about like brain dead.
Speaker 2: At that point, some people are just retorted like real shit, And I mean, I guarantee dude's getting smacked with everything in the book as far as the law is concerned. It's like it's as stupid as like the gaze for Palestine. It's like, fucking yeah, it's like, y'all know how gays are treated in Palestine, right, that's not true. You're watching CNN again, aren't you. Yeah? You know anyway, all right, so that pretty much wraps up to talk about the halftime performance. Now, let's get into these wild ass commercials that we saw during the Super Bowl right out the gate. The first one that really struck my attention was the buzz Aldrin Verizon commercial.
Speaker 1: You remember this one, Sir, I do buzz Aldren from fascinating. Buzz Aldrin is quite the character. Some people think that he's lost his damn mind. He's kind of he is kind of out there, there's no doubt about that. There was the old video of him being in the the preschool class or kindergarten class or some kind of shit, questioning if you know the if we actually ever actually landed on the moon, and yeah, I mean it's a symbol, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And they brought back the Verizon guy, remember he was a sprint guy for a while, and then they show him working on a satellite saying huh, that's my line. That was a wild commercial. But there's a common theme here, good cult members. I don't know if y'all kept a shot count here, but there was more than a few commercials that brought up space, brought up aliens or UFOs in some way, shape or form. We're gonna break them all down. But that was the first one. I was like, Wow, they are just coming out swinging as far as that's concerned. Buzz Audrin with Verizon, Wow.
Speaker 1: Does this lend a little credence to satellites being fake and gay?
Speaker 2: I don't personally think so, because they also had a T Mobile starlink commercial, which starlink only works because of satellites.
Speaker 3: So yeah, dude, that as are.
Speaker 2: Boosting Verizon on the same Super Bowl they've boosting T Mobile. Fascinating. That's a weird link up with a Elon and T Mobile. Yeah.
Speaker 1: T Mobile known for having the shittiest service, and I don't know how they're still around. Maybe it's different in other places, but the places that I'm aware of, nobody has T Mobile as like the main one. It's always and they were the first to come out with the five G and you know, nobody's really trusting that. And there's another example that I had heard on the Crow Triple seven podcast bringing up the T Mobile magenta color that there's actually a lot of people within the call it the Woo woo or the occult or whatever, that view that color as the possible Like if the ether was a color, it might be bangenta.
Speaker 2: So and so.
Speaker 1: Now basically, if you have five G kind of poisoning the ether at that point, could that be like, you know, some kind of sign there too.
Speaker 2: So I don't know the Tiamo, I agree, depending on which area you live in, sure at and T is better in some areas verizons better than others.
Speaker 3: Everyone hates Sprint, everyone hates T Mobile.
Speaker 2: But T Mobile now linking up with Starlink, it's very possible they have decent connection moving forward. But again, that is a weird play for Elon's company to make with T Mobile. Bro I see that as very odd, but something that we as conspiracy heads need to keep an eye on, I would think.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: And also in regards to T Mobile, you have mint Mobile, which is kind of feeding off of T Mobile. Mint Mobile being Ryan Reynolds cell phone company and there's no lack of shortage of controversy going around with Ryan Reynolds nowadays. Have you heard all that shit?
Speaker 2: I've heard some of it. What's the latest.
Speaker 1: Well, basically, his wife, Blake Lively, was working on the set of this movie This Isn't the End or I can't remember, I never I don't care for that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: But basically she was.
Speaker 1: In that movie and Ryan Reynolds didn't like how close she was getting to the other co star and they were like leaving voice man with each other, and I guess there was a couple of things said the other actor is also very proud married man, and there was just like weird voicemails about like their connection in the movie, and they got to spice it up. And so basically what's happening is is that Ryan Reynolds got a little jelly of that. And so now there's a shitload of lawsuits happening, like back lawsuits of the and I can't remember the guy's name.
Speaker 2: It starts with the bees last name suits bro.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, there's like it's it's gonna be a whole Amber Heard Johnny Depp situation, Like that's what this is turning into yeah, because Ryan Reynolds is trying to basically bring out his big dick and say, look, this is this is the power that I got. So he's trying to set this guy up, and it's backfiring because that guy kept all the logs within the movie and the cameras are always running and shit like that, so they caught a lot of the conversations and yeah, it's not it's not looking very good for Ryan Reynolds right now.
Speaker 2: Wow. I honestly had no idea. I heard that there was some shit between him and Blake, like there's a breakup on the horizon, but I didn't know it was going to go to that level.
Speaker 3: That's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Who knows Baby Mint Mobile will also take a couple of steps up because of this Starlink T Mobile connection.
Speaker 1: I don't know they're gonna need it because there's a lot of suing happening right now. Dude, it's not looking good.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, all right?
Speaker 2: So moving forward here self injectable weight loss drugs. That was a commercial they played a lot on this Super Bowl, which I understand that America has a stigma for being a very obese nation, right, I get that y'all. That should be a pretty solid red flag to most people. It wasn't like one ad that they ran for just a little bit. They ran that quite a bit, telling people, Hey, you're fat, Hey, do just order this and you can just inject yourself with this controlled substance prop up up like that, that's what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Which I thought was pretty interesting because if you remember one of the commercials, I don't know if they played it multiple times, but one of them was basically coming after the healthcare industry that always wants to keep you sick and they're trying to prevent you from being healthy, and here's your way to go against the healthcare system. Just take this weight loss drug. You know, the medical system has benefited off of fat people for far too long. They were trying to play at that angle, which I thought was pretty interesting because as a matter of fact, Luisa made a video of us, and she's been handling the socials here and creating videos and shit like that, and one of them was a video of us talking about the healthcare system about how they always want you poisoned and shit like that, and it got taken off of TikTok, so we got that ghostle off of TikTok because you know, I was I think it was a video where I was mentioning about how they're poisoning the skies and the water and the food and all that shit, and the healthcare industry doesn't care about you. But then this is allowed to play on the world's greatest stage of viewing commercials. And it's like, what is happening right now? Like it's almost like the old guard is being defeated by this new guard, but the new guard isn't necessarily any better. They're calling out the old guard for you know, keeping everybody sick and fat and you know, diseased and all that shit. Meanwhile you're promoting a fucking injectable to help people get sick or to help people lose weight rather. But it's like, bro, and I know plenty of people that are on ozembic and shit like that. Sure, but there's been a lot of reported things that have been going on, adverse effects and shit like that. I just find it very interesting that that was even allowed to be shown.
Speaker 2: Really, but I.
Speaker 1: Know that they're making shitloads of money because a shitload of people are on ozempic.
Speaker 3: I mean, to be.
Speaker 2: Fair, Yeah, if you dropped eighty pounds in six months, your body's gonna have some adverse effects. That's not healthy, that's not natural. Oh I'm on ozimpic. First of all, we knew that you didn't have to tell us. We could tell when someone goes on the O. But now they're doing it this way. You can just have this shit mail to your door and inject it yourself. What bro, Yeah, massive red flaging to that point. Later on, they had a Pfizer commercial showing cancer treatment. Right, they had that kid that was like trying to be a boxer and all these things, and it was a heart wrenching, a tear jerker of a commercial hosted by Pfizer. It's like, oh man, they're trying to do what they can to say face at this point. Yeah, Pfizer might have been a part of this mass pandemic. They may have killed untold numbers of people, and yes they got pardoned for all of it and all that shit, but uh, they're doing great for children's cancer. It's like, bro, bro, stop it.
Speaker 1: The Boner company is doing good for children's cancer. It's like, eventually you just gotta take the fucking glasses off and get out of the Get Out of the the They Live movie and see these things for what they are, Dude, Like yeah, like if I'm sorry, like you don't come back from that, like you don't come back from poisoning and changing up the DNA amongst millions of peace people worldwide, Like I'm sorry, Like there's nothing that you can do to save face.
Speaker 2: At that point, I think agreed, agreed, but yes, yes, that commercial also played on the largest stand right on the largest grand scale of America for the year, so had to make a mention of it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The instacart commercials were very strange. They were they At first I was like, wait, they got the old Spice dude and the Pillsbury dough boy, What the fuck's happening here? Then you had Chester Cheeto in the mix, you had the Energizer Bunny in the mix, and it was just like, okay, so Instacart is just doing what they can to combine all of it and that. It was just very strange, funny but strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about ad placement. You know that instacar got paid big time for showing all those name brands.
Speaker 2: Oh, they had to pay all those name brands for the licensing fees to have them featured in this commercial. Instacart just they their wallet is light right now. They had to pay for that ad space on the Super Bowl. They had to pay Pillsbury, they had to pay Old Spice, they had to pay the energizer, They had to pay Cheetohs, which is Freedo Lays. They had to pay all these people to have the likeness of the mascot on the commercial. So yeah, Instacrt hopefully they make their money back on that, and I feel like they will because Americans are typically lazy and we'll use Instacart rather than go to the store. Not shitting on it, I myself have had things delivered to my door before, but enough from Instacart.
Speaker 3: But I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it was an interesting commercial and specifically which ones they had on that commercial. If anybody wants to go back and watch it, it's pretty fascinating. The old Lady tickpic commercial, that was pretty funny. I don't think I saw that one. These three old ladies were golfing and this one was like, oh, look at my boyfriend just sent me and she's like, ooh that is a nice view. And she's like, what are you looking at? A tick pick? And she like had a weird swing and it was a it was a ticket, like you could get a picture of the ticket that you just ordered. You could you could pick your ticket for live shows and stuff like that. But the way she said it made it sound like dick pick. It was pretty funny, Okay, I know, but just thought it was it was worth mentioning. Uh. Then the your Attention Please dot com they were like, uh, you know, if you want to know what we're talking about, come to your Attention Please dot com. Later on it was a commercial where they were just showing titties, just bouncing titties the entire commercial on both my kids looked at me like uh Dad, And I'm like, I don't know what's happening here. Here's a broad commercial I think. Wasn't it breast cancer that's right? Yeah, yeah, breastc breast cancer commercial, which like, look, I'm all about supporting the tatas, don't get me wrong, but I also have my my small children watching this with me, and I didn't need to see titties bouncing the entire time that They both felt uncomfortable and looked at me like that you know what I'm saying, This is not the stage for that, but yeah, whatever, I get that. How to sexualize everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I mean that's just what they gotta do. But ultimately, it's like the woman in Red. You got to get the attention, and the best way to get uh, the tension of especially men is by showing us jugs. So I get the ideology behind it. But yeah, in this in this day and age, the commercials aren't safe for your kids anymore.
Speaker 2: So I get that they're really not. The super Bowl isn't safe to watch with the kids anymore because there's gonna be things that are over sexualized, and it's like, bro, why why are y'all doing this? But yeah, yeah, that's like people who let their kids listen to our show. I'm like, please don't do that, Please don't do that.
Speaker 1: Good God, I'm sorry, little kids, if you're listening to this, this is not for you. It'll be a lot more funny when you get older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope anyway, if you have decent senses of humor. But like you know, if we give you some good information that you want to pass on to your children, you do your own research on the topic. And then present it to them in a way that is, you know, palpable for them. Don't don't let them listen to us. Good God, Almighty, that's that's horrible. My kids don't listen to us. I will not let them for obvious reasons. But anyway, Coca Cola had an AI commercial. Absolutely had to plug Coca Cola with the AI. So throwing that one in Dunkin Coffee commercial that was very strange. They pulled in a bunch of people. What's that comedian Pete something that everybody thinks is funny, but he's actually dog shit not Pete Davison.
Speaker 3: Yeah that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he made a couple of different appearances and during some commercials, but he was absolutely in the Dunkin commercial. And they basically just shit all over Starbucks and was trying to make it sound like Dunkin Donuts has better coffee than Starbucks. No, I personally think Starbucks coffee is overpriced, burnt shit, and Duncan has donuts. I have never in my life gone to a Duncin for a coffee. I brew my own because you know, I but I get it if some people don't have decent coffee in their areas and Duncan's the one spot you got them fine, but uh yeah, it was a very strange commercial where they just called it all all out there.
Speaker 1: But you know, shout out to Pj's Coffee for having the best coffee out there.
Speaker 2: I prefer Community, I prefer CC's, but Pj's is not that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like Pj's. It's I mean, I get they're they're both kind of Louisiana things. I know, Pj's is is CC's coffee the Louisiana thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Community Coffee is a Louisiana staple. Eh Okay, Well, shout out to both of them, no doubt. Fox, Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. Yeah, there was a lot of Fox News commercials, which I get. This whole thing was on Fox Sports, so of course they're gonna have a bunch of Fox News commercials, which, like, dude, I.
Speaker 3: I prefer Fox over CNN.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, But y'all, mainstream media as a whole has gone so far down the shitter that they are doing anything they can to show like we're so relevant, come to us for your news, and it's like, you realize there's a reason why more people watch Rogan for their news than watch this shit, more people watch more people watch Alex Jones than CNN. Think about that. Oh yeah, I mean, I know Fox is probably doing better than CNN in the numbers these days. But still it's like you're trying, You're you're plugging away there, Fox, trying to get your message out there. Like at this point, just become Fox Sports, Just do away with Fox News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the older generation is what's keeping that up, but they are not necessarily having a draw towards the younger generation. We get our information from other sources.
Speaker 2: The fact that it's still on cable tells you the generation that's talking to it and dealing with that. Like, for instance, you know Disney Channel went off the air. Oh really, it's only just the app now, yeah, it's only Disney plus. Disney Channel Australia they went off the air a couple of years ago. I think France went off the air a couple of years ago. Disney Channel America, they had this big final send off, this big goodbye message, and then it is.
Speaker 3: Gone, is gone forever.
Speaker 2: So I mean, because you know why is because no child is watching cable these days. Everybody has a firestick or a roku or an app on that tablet or wherever the case is. And that's clearly the way that people need to keep going. Keeping that up on cable costs money. So Fox is doing it that way. Yes, they have the apps and all these things as well, but they're still out on cable. That tells you that that is a boomer level thing that they are the only ones watching it. Given another thirty years when those people are gone, that's gonna go by the wayside as well.
Speaker 1: So you know, yeah, same thing with like PBS, h PBS, the Hallmark Channel, the fucking oh.
Speaker 2: My god, the Hallmark Channel. How many times can we watch some sort of a Christmas love story? Three sixty five? Like every day of the year, there's a Christmas love story on the Hallmark Channel. It's fucking ridiculous. That's all they got. That's all they got. Every now and then they'll get a B list actor or maybe some actor from back in the day to come on. It was a Mario Lopez was the one. It was like, we got a big one. It's like, Bro, Mario Lopez hasn't been relevant and quite some time since Saved by the Bell, I would say, oh, I'm saying like you could argue into the nineties a little bit and maybe he hosted a game show here and there, but like he's not. That was a weird flex for Hallmark to try to pull something out there. But yeah, it's it's same thing. They gotta go Lifetime channel that should have been outlawed twenty years ago. Nothing good comes on the Lifetime Channel. Well, we're men, We're gonna say that. No, it's just a bunch of rape shows. It's a bunch of like, it's a bunch of horrible, horrible situations that should be and typically are on Jerry Springer And it's like, I'll tell you this, you know what, I might piss awesome ladies with this one. My apologies, sorry, not sorry. The same types of women that watched the Lifetime Channel for the content are the same women that are into like murder mystery shit because they're into serial killers, not because they're into the forensic psychology of it, even though you don't even do anything in forensic psychology. That's weird, But okay, that's the same types of women that would watch the Lifetime Channel. It's gotta go, we gotta go. By the wayside here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think that that's slowly dying off. But yeah, I mean either way, I'm happy that the news is dying off. You know, like you got certain people that are trying to make themselves relevant on social media, like fucking Don Lemon bro.
Speaker 2: Have you been keeping up with his TikTok? It's actually hilarious.
Speaker 1: I mean, he is one of the main guys that is leading the charge that is trying to get people roued up about the defunding of the USAID. It's like, Don, fucking you lost, Bud. I'm sorry. I mean, I don't know how many dicks in the ass you gotta take to get that through to your thick skull, but it's just not going to work, sir.
Speaker 2: You need to give up. Nobody likes you, Donnie Like you're one of the most unlike people outside of fucking Van Jones, who I think is I cannot stand that guy. I like, I actually hate him.
Speaker 1: I think I actually have hatred in my heart for that human being. Because you want to talk about one of the most divisive characters in all of news, and it's always like he's one of those people that thinks racism only applies to white people. I'm like, you're beyond fucked in the head if you actually believe that.
Speaker 2: The last time I saw anything from Don Lemon was whenever Denzel Washington, Sorry, Morgan Freeman basically told him to shut the fuck up about uh, the disparities facing black people today. And he's like, look at us sitting here, we are prime examples of that. Your race has nothing to do with your level of success, especially today, like not even a little bit. And they were like, well, you don't believe that, we shouldn't do it. Morgan Freeman just like, no, shut up, Like stop that, you're you're trying to play the poor black man card.
Speaker 3: You're you're richest.
Speaker 1: Fuck, what are you talking about, bitch? Slap him all day. He probably likes it anyway.
Speaker 2: I guarantee he does.
Speaker 1: He's obviously a bottom, obviously one hundred percent dude. I mean, no judging, but like, I'm sorry, you know, it's just I don't like you, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on in the commercial talk here. There was multiple metaglasses commercials with Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth and they were in that art studio and they kept doing these things and breaking the art, and then what was it? The Mama Kardashian came in and had her own version of the metaglasses and all of that. Yeah, it's a weird flex for old Zuck with the metaverse and all these things.
Speaker 1: I'm having star Lord and thorin there, and then you get a fucking Kardashian.
Speaker 2: You're like, what is happening right now? Yeah, and it was all the weird modern art that's just ridiculous. The banana taped to the wall was worth like three point two million or some shit like that. Like, I don't know the last time many of y'all have been to an art exhibit. The last time I was was in June of last year, right, and there was actual, correct, classic art that took like artistry. Obviously that's a double entendre. But bear with me here, duck. Taping a banana to a wall is not art, like, not even a little little bit. And I'm not saying it even needs to be ultra realist or van Go or any of these things. But there is true artists out there that are like doing amazing work. And then there's these lazy fucks that are so overhyped. But there's a whole conspiracy within the fine art community that all that is a tax haven for the rich.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you know, that's actually something that like a lot of people are catching on to because if your house just so happens to burn down and you have all of these paintings in there that are appraised for a million dollars, now you get to claim that on your tax insurance. And I do like the loophole, but also at the same time, it is a loophole that every artist has kind of taken advantage of, so you know, it's it's an interesting loophole. And I would just say maybe we should start making art and getting it quote unquote a praise, Like who the fuck is even qualified to be an art appraiser? You know, you throw them a couple of shams and he'll say, oh, yeah, this thing's worth a million dollars, Like it's so easy to pay it off like that or played it like that.
Speaker 2: Bro, If you want me to splatter some paint on a canvas and call it Jackson Pollock, I got you, Like you know what I mean, that's all it is, just and then like yep, this splotch this pattern, this whatever. I'm not saying that art is easy. I'm saying that modern art is dog shit, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Overpriced for the sole purpose of being a tax saving So I mean, you know, so I thought that was a weird commercial that they were bringing that up with the Kardashian with you know, star Lord and Thor in a neta glasses commercial. Very strange.
Speaker 1: You know what else is strange just the concept of art be costing so much. Think about the art that we get on our skin that's literally one of a kind, you know, with the tattoos and shit, Like, why is that not appraised and you know, like worth higher amounts of money. Yeah, I get it that you're not gonna be able to trade it off and sell it or anything like that. But you literally are like a walking art exhibit. If you have like a lot of tattoos, I feel like, you know, like, and so I wonder, you know, if there's that'd be something interesting to look into.
Speaker 2: I'll say, good work ain't cheap, and cheap work ain't good, right as far as the tattoo game is concerned. But then also you're right, you can't buy it and sell it and trade it and use it as a tax haven by any means. So that's I would say, that's why. But yeah, yeah, it's just it's a it's a weird, weird loophole within a loophole for the wealthy elite, and these metaglasses. It was a weird commercial for that to be what you're using to showcase it. It wasn't some guy looking at, uh, some beautiful scenery the Grand Canyon or red Rocks or the Redwood forest or something in another country where he's obviously a tourist and he's like, hey, meta, what is this? What am I looking at? And it could tell you some crazy history about this thing, and like it's so cool metaglass and tell you fine art in a Kardashian's house. Just it was really weird, weird flex by Zuck.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a bunch of like art snobs that would look at that banana tape to a wall and be like, I think what the artist is trying to portray here is that the monkey would not be able to survive and nate without this beautiful nourishment that is provided by Mother Earth. And so I think we all need a little bit of banana life in order to be able to keep on pushing forward and strap up our boots. I adore this, this work of art, and then like.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, if that's something that somebody wants to call art. Fine, being a praise for millions of dollars not great, I understand what's for the principle of a commercial bro, It's not hard to go to some sort of a modern art exhibit and see some shit that's like, bro, what what even is this? This is trash and then you look at what it's sold for and you're like, huh, it's yeah, so that's all.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden made a lot of his money too, Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden made a lot of his money creating art and getting in a praise for high amounts of money. That was one of the assets that he's he's under fire for.
Speaker 2: I forgot that he's also considered an artist as well as a crackhead. I forgot about that. I mean, a crackhead could probably get to spray in some paint, probably hoffing out a little bit at the time too. Shit, you wanna tell you, I know some some graffiti artists that could murk whatever the hell that was. But yeah, one all right, so I'm moving forward here. The UFO Dorito's commercial. Did you see that one? Now? Was the first one. I was like, ooh, Dorito's is playing into the alien bit. But like, okay, of course aliens are always it's oldy but goody as far as commercials are concerned, you know, and Dorito's has always been one for their excellent Super Bowl commercials. So like, fine, okay, that wasn't the only one. We'll get to the rest of them here in a minute. The Baja Blast commercial with Seal, thought that all weird, so strange, dude, like that song right that that that's a that's a classic song, that that's that's a ballad. Bro it's bars and Baja Blast did that with Seal.
Speaker 3: It was very strange, y'all.
Speaker 1: Is that going into a little bit of the yeah, the mixing humans with animals kind of situation going on there? Like could that Seal have been like enphilom being, you know, like.
Speaker 2: No, not a nephel Em, damn it. We just talked about this what is it called cameras? Yeah, yes, are they saying that Seal might be the first Kaimera or some shit like that via a Pepsi commercial the Baja Blast, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: It has ties to, you know, the theory around certain Mountain Dew flavors UH pointing towards direct energy weaponed things.
Speaker 2: It's the d e W. It's the do you gotta do the do I don't know. Mm hmmm. Now, Coca Cola had an AI commercial and Baja Blast owned by Mountain Dew owned by Pepsi Co had a seal Chimera commercial. I'm just saying, it's it's wild things on this Super Bowl as far as that's concerned. Let's see the anti hate commercials with Snoop Dogg and Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: A lot of those, so God.
Speaker 2: Again, it's every commercial break with the exception of like three. You saw Tom Brady's stupid fucking face. Yeah, I got tired of it.
Speaker 1: Let's put uber rich and uber uber famous people up there who aren't worried about racism at all because they know that Greenbacks don't give a fuck what your skin color is. And it's like, you know, Tom Brady won six championship Snoop Dogg, who somehow is still relevant because the Hollywood industry just wants to keep on using them. I don't know, dude name the last time Snoop Dogg did anything relevant, you know, But for some reason, he's kind of like America's fucking like pet I don't know, I just find that to be strange.
Speaker 2: He has kept his brand relevant because he's snooped, you know what I mean. Like he's home with Martha Stewart, he was in that was the last super Bowl or the Super Bowl before, out there in the middle of it, smoking a blunt while he's dancing and doing his thing.
Speaker 3: He hosts a bunch of game shows.
Speaker 2: He's featured on this thing, He's featured on that, Like he's he has kept himself relevant being himself. So like, I know, a lot of people shit on him for a lot of reasons. I am not one of them. I like Snoop, but I also could understand how he's bought and a part of the system and how he needs to be watched, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: One hundred tent I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: I trust him, but the fact that he stayed authentic with it, and he's known for being a stoner, Like that's his whole brand is being a stoner. He's like the rap version of Willie Nelson. If Willie Nelson sparks up, no one questions it. It's Willie, of course he's sparking up. It's Snoop Dogg. Of course he's high as fuck. Yeah, I mean, it's it's he's able to make that brand work that way for him. But also, yeah, you don't be in the game that long without paying your dues in some way, shape or form. Now. I know that he beat the case back in the nineties, but that I don't think would be enough to go past and do all these things now. I don't know if he's in connection with the Diddy things. I think that his because he got into the rap game before Diddy was even somebody, you know what I mean. When Diddy was still trying to be a part of a biggie's crew Snoop Dogg was already making a name for himself on the West Coast and beating a murder charge, you know what I mean. So it's not they're not in the same cahoots in that regard, But it's also like you probably knew what was going on and didn't say shit, So it's like you're complicit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, sir, I you know, it's just an industry thing. I think that's that's the reason why I kind of have a problem with it. You know, whenever they're pushing certain people like extra hard, you know what I'm saying, Like Snoop is one of those people. Fucking Rob Gronkowski's one of those people. Like I don't know how the fuck he keeps on getting any talking rules the dude, Like if you noticed every time he talked, he brought the level of.
Speaker 2: Energy all the way up here and this is the way.
Speaker 1: That it is to be, and then he would go back to just being chill as a pickle. It's like, bro, like this guy is not he shouldn't be on a mic, and for some reason he just.
Speaker 3: Gets red parted.
Speaker 2: Right. He's not bright, No, And it's not even like he's funny either. He's he's like the dumb kid. Is he literate? Like is he one of these people that got passed through all the grades and like just got walked through college because he's like really good at playing ball. Then he gets where he's going like a hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And there's there's even times like you can hear throughout certain games back whenever Brady and Gronk were playing together, and Brady would literally like because Gronk couldn't understand the playbook, it was like too vast right, and so like Tom Brady would announce the play in the huddle, and then he would have specifically to turn over to Gronk and be like, all right, run a nine route, run a three route, run a you know, block, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And and there.
Speaker 1: Was certain times where Gronk would line up wrong and and you'd hear Brady in the fucking you know, back in the shotgun, and he'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, Gronk, get on the line. So stupid. It's like, like, I don't think that Gronk realized that people are laughing at him, you know what I mean. I think he he doesn't have the wherewithal to understand that that's what's happening here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that, you know, kind of like how Adam Sandler had Chris Farley. I think that I think that that Tom Brady's version of Chris Farley's Gronk.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I could see that maybe something like that. I don't know Adam.
Speaker 1: Sandler or David Spade, Uh well, no, I'm yeah, there was David Spade, but basically Adam Sandler and Chris Farley, like they were best friends out of everybody, that was his homeboy. And and now he's kind of taken on like all these other people like David Spade and Kevin James and Rob Schneider and fucking Crazy Eyes. I can never remember his name. Shit, you know who I'm talking about the Fireman. He was Crazy Eyes in what was the name of that fucking movie? Uh uh not Rob Schneider. No, No, Crazy Eyes, your boy, you like him a lot.
Speaker 2: He's oh Nick Schwartzen.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I love Nick Swartson too. Damn it. Now I gotta look it up. Uh crazy damn You're gonna fuck me up on this one. Man, Crazy Eyes. Oh uh Phil BSHEMI, Steve BASHEMI, Steve BESHEMI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I could not think I love that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like you know, Adam Sandler has his crew that he carries around. That's basically the whole point I was trying to say is that, you know, Tom Brady is like part of his little crew in a in a weird way, is part.
Speaker 3: Of Brady's crew.
Speaker 2: Like that I feel that, Okay, all right, So let's move on, and I want you to actually look up this commercial hex Clad Area fifty one commercial featuring Space Force and Gordon Ramsey. That was a wild one.
Speaker 3: Yeah what?
Speaker 2: First of all, what the fuck is hex Clad? Why was there Space Force Area fifty one commercial with Gordon Ramsey in the mix for the fuck of it? Made no sense? Oh and it was another one with Pete Davidson in it, right, Uh yeah, I think he was in it as well, because again people think he's he thinks he's funny. Anyway. I have not seen one stand up by him where I actually laughed. He's annoying, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, and Pete Davidson's dad died in nine to eleven two, so I know that's that.
Speaker 2: One claimed of fame. He's he's been riding that wave since day one. Like we know, bro, we know. Yeah, here we go. We've made content. Are you ready to play it? Yeah? I go for it all right, minute long.
Speaker 4: We've made contact with a new alien species and apparently they're foodies.
Speaker 2: Oh foodies the worst.
Speaker 4: Mister Ramsey will need you to cook for them. You'll have access to everything the Area of fifty one test Kitchen has to offer including top secret alien cooking technology.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's just the hecks like bun I've got these at home.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately it was leaked eight years ago. The pan was developed using material from an alien spacecraft. What extremely adorable but low friction it creates to deal with a thick egg like atmosphere.
Speaker 2: You're saying, the panel use to from my bacon is made out of flying sources. We don't have time for a science list.
Speaker 4: And mister Ramsay, the alien ambassador is already here.
Speaker 2: Whoa not her? Him?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's up, dude? You're ain alien? All famous people are aliens. I'm not I met like really famous people. Seriously. Oh yeah, huh he's clad pans and again leaning into the alien area fifty one whole vibe. You know, I thought it was interesting.
Speaker 1: I think that lends a little credence because you know, we always talk about how they got to put it out in the open like that, and maybe it's in a funny way or you know, in some kind of dramatic way or something like that. But you know, there's been law oh loads of people that have long speculated that aliens are actually walking among us. You know that, Like there are people like who look like normal people. They might act like normal people, but they're like kind of disguising themselves because at their core, they're actually aliens.
Speaker 2: And I believe that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you hear so many, you know, different stories about how somebody, you know, they they were talking to somebody out of the out of nowhere, like you know, be kind to the homeless people because one of them could be disguised as Jesus or something along those lines, right, And so, I don't know, I think that you've heard that before, right, like maybe Jesus could come down for a couple of minutes or whatever, and you know it, it was a homeless man, and then he's never to be seen again.
Speaker 2: Like that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I've read some stories, like you know, a little short stories of things that were similar to that.
Speaker 3: But I hear what you're saying for sure.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, yeah, they they had to bring in the alien technology. They had to in all these things. And also, I'm sorry, Pete Davids and Gordon Ramsay is way more famous than you are, like just off the rip. Yeah, I know you were fucking Kim Kardashian, right, you got Kanye's sloppy seconds or I guess at that point be like sloppy forty seconds. I don't know, but beside the point, like it's not it's crazy. It was unneeded, you know what I'm saying. I thought it was a funny commercial, but that was your alien ambassador with Pete Davidson. I mean, he looks like an alien. Fair well.
Speaker 1: I think that that's probably part of it. Like, and I think that, you know, there's been a lot of speculation for many of years now that you know the people that are controlling us are actually aliens in disguise, and so and a lot of people like to point towards the reptilians, right like Queen Elizabeth was she a reptilian? Because you see her eyes and they're all fucking strained. Hillary Clinton, maybe she's a fucking reptilian and people like that. So I wouldn't be shocked, you know, if there were people at the top that were actually alien and they're basically the ones that are trying to screw with us. You can call them aliens. Some people might call them demons. If you're if you have like if you're loosh harvesting, right, like you know, the whole story of the of the Nunaki and that kind of shit, basically harvesting our energy, which is our loosh and soul energy and shit like that, which you know, maybe there's something to it.
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 1: I hope that there aren't aliens that are, you know, kind of running this place. But I guess if you're trying to maintain population and you're trying to get people to not question what's going on in other dimensions and other planets and shit like that, you'd get them focused on you know a lot of the drama that's going on on here, you know, a lot on Earth. I don't know, maybe there's something to it.
Speaker 2: Just saying with you, it's it's a very interesting commercial. And yet again they had to lean into the alien UFO thing, especially now when the government has now confirmed that these things are absolutely real. It's it's all kind of crazy how many of these companies have leaned into it. Uh. Moving on back into the AI space, chat GPT's commercial where they had all the dots that were making the images and all these things. Chat GPT has got to do something to say face right now because Deep Seek just stole all of their shit, and we know it was by China and by deep seek because the server that they were using to steal all of their data they left open and we know it was from a Chinese like source, so like again and it was like oh because deep seek is like so much more advanced and so much more this No, they just copied everyone else's homework and are now trying to show it as their own. They're not more advanced. If anything, they're.
Speaker 3: Now equal to chat gpt.
Speaker 2: But if you even go to deep seek, I think they may have fixed it now.
Speaker 3: But if you ask it like who are you?
Speaker 2: It will sometimes answer chat gpt like it's a complete fuck up, And so chat gpt had to do something to save face. So that of course they had to run a Super Bowl commercial with a bunch of pretty dots.
Speaker 1: Deep Seek is an interesting thing there. There's actually a lot of shit coming down on deep seek right now as the fact, like a lot of people are thinking that, like could it possibly be the next step in AI? Because it's actually expressing a lot of emotion. So if you ask it a question and it doesn't want to answer it, or it has guidelines as to why it doesn't answer it, it will literally start retaliating at you, like, are you too stupid? Do you not understand that I cannot give this to you? And then it'll even go as far as to like just completely ignore all of your all of your questions moving forward. And so it has like this emotional thing that's attached to it, and uh, that's not what I signed up for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that as a fault. You're telling me you I have a computer program that will decide if it wants to work or not. You know, if I had a toaster that was deciding if it wanted to toast my bread today, I'd fucking throw it away. Yeah, yes, for sure. You know what I mean. It's it's not good. It's not positive that we have a program that may or may not have feelings and if you ask it who it is, it will answer you chat GPT that y'all see my point.
Speaker 3: This is not a good thing whatsoever.
Speaker 1: So also in regards to deep Seek, we had just got done talking about TikTok and Timu. You want to talk about collecting your fucking sensitive information on throughout your entire phone and giving it access to literally everything on your phone, and now you're giving jeez a little ping ping Uh like more access to everything going on in your life.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I'm gonna stick with jad gpt for right now, but it just all of chat GPTs just got like it's not secure. That just got proven.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean nothing on the Internet is really secure. Like that's what John McAfee was saying, Like, you go on the internet, your shit is out there to be taken. So you know, if that's something that you're worried about, then fucking throw your phone away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still need my phone for the camera for doing this and shit, but I'm also not utilizing AI. But I know that I'm the weirdo on that one.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I actually thought about, now that we have hired people to do our social media and then the show editing, I've I've actually thought about going back to a landline because dude, you know how many fucking hours you spend on your phone literally just looking at nothing. I'm like, bro, I think that I can do everything that I need to do on my computer.
Speaker 2: A clamshell, dude, old school flip phone.
Speaker 1: Not even that I'm not calling, not even that, because you know, in a sense, it's almost to try and get rid of some of the radiation in your pocket too, you know, like that that would be another reason why you'd want to go back to a land line. There ain't no radiation coming off a fucking land line. Can they still tap those?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean one hundred percent. They were doing that way back in the day, tapping phones. But you know, I feel more secure in a landline than I do with a cell phone to where any fucking Indian hacker can come in and you know, listen to my conversations.
Speaker 2: Even with Zoom, like you can have certain.
Speaker 1: People, you know, hack your your live stream or hack your Zoom calls and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Like nothing is secure on the fucking internet, bro, Yeah, the whole And I mean it's not even Indian hackers much anymore. It is mostly Chinese hackers. India. Wild shit going on with India right now. We just gave them not an F thirty five, I forget what it was, but we gave them one of our jets, and we took off all of the cool tech that makes it what it is and dumbed it down for them.
Speaker 3: And then Russia sent them.
Speaker 2: An Su or yes, SU twenty five or whatever the case, their new latest and greatest jet and they were going to try to do some air to air maneuvers against each other to see which one superior. Keep in mind, we took off all of the cool tech that makes it what it is on our side as a way to like nerf it right cool. Then we pulled out. We pulled out last minute, and a lot of people are saying, like, see, Russia jets are clearly better than America's.
Speaker 3: This is a six gen fighter, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually think I understand the strategy of why we pulled out of that, because now we have a military alliance with India. We like on some very real locked in blood tigh levels. We have military lines with them, and if they buy a bunch of Russian jets, we will now have all the schematics to what makes the Russian jets what they are, so there will be no questions about which one's more superior, and we'll be able to build up defenses against their quote unquote latest and greatest. So, you know, I actually think this is more of a six D chess move for US pulling out of that air to air maneuver bullshit in India. I hope they go and buy some Russian SU thirty five. I think that'd be great, and we will then take those blueprints and schematics and we will still be top dogs, but even further top dogs. And that Chinese clusterfuck of a it looks like a jet fucked to anime character and that came out. That thing is just sad, like they're really trying to act like that's the latest and greatest that type of tech we were done with and it's all been antiquated since like eighty nine and China's just now releasing it like it's some hot shit. It's anyway, anyway, I could go on to that for forever, but weird things going on with desk.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, well, speaking of like certain military capabilities, there was actually a lot of speculation that there was gonna be some kind of military presence at this Super Bowl, And I don't know if you've heard about that. Not necessarily a presence, but could you know it's it's the old adage of like if they're trying to warn the people on the grandest stage that you would send a nuke at that stadium and you would get millions of people all across the earth to witness such an event, and especially since Trump was there, people were thinking, well, could Iran be involved? Which I'm gonna be real with you, bro, I really don't buy a lot of the Iran like fear because Iran is what it is kind of because we like I don't know, Like I just I don't trust any of any of the fear mongering as far as like Iran goes. And in regards to uh taking out Trump, I just I don't buy that.
Speaker 2: I think that it's kind of a front.
Speaker 1: I think that you know, if somebody wants to take out Trump, they would blame it. Ara On and I ran because we we all know that the Middle East needs a little freedom, right, and it's always the.
Speaker 2: Fault like it Trump just made it clear if I die, I Ran gets wiped off the face of the earth. What if I ran?
Speaker 3: What in the culprit I said?
Speaker 2: If I die, Iran gets wiped off the face of the earth, doesn't fucking matter. That's just that's the contingency at this time. Fuck around, it might become a couple of other countries like it's it's wild and watch them happen, and watch something happen to donnay T and I Ran like legitimately wasn't involved, and they get bombed the fuck out of in retaliation. Look at this time, I Ran has a very very big vested interest in Donny t staying alive. That's all he said. So And no, dude, I Ran. They they have become what they are because of Russia and because of China. And they just tried to launch one of their new rockets. Didn't go well for them, and it was supposedly one of Russia's latest new rockets and all the it didn't go well at all. If anything, it was an embarrassment. They keep saying that they are only weeks away from having weapons grade uranium and they'll be able to make a nuclear weapon and this and this. If they do, they're not gonna use it. And if they did, that would be suicide for them. Now, the Ayatola is a psychopath, and maybe he's willing to commit suicide in the name of Halla. I don't I don't know, ah. I think that would be very very unwise of him. And if they want to fuck around, they can find out.
Speaker 3: But I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any need to worry about Iran. I don't think there's a need to worry about Putin. I honestly don't believe there's a need to worry about g as far as a military standpoints concerned data and AI and the tech war, Yeah, yeah, China's absolutely are our number one enemy on that one. As far as that other shit goes, it's like enemy of my enemy kind of thing, like we don't care about Iran, but Iran keeps fucking with Israel, and we care about Israel. So it's like that kind of thing for the enemy of my enemy.
Speaker 1: Well, now the big fear is can we gotta worry about Canada?
Speaker 2: No, Oh, we're shaking him a wheel lit old boots over here. Look, seriously, if they were if if America was to just cut off relations with Canada, they would suffer and probably cease to exist as a country.
Speaker 3: They can't exist without us.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent of their population lives within one hundred miles of our border. Why. First of all, everything north of that is like basically uninhabitable. And second, they have no industry in that country except for right there along that line. Like it's it's it's ridiculous, dude. I don't they'd be like, man, I don't even there's not a comparison that I could make that wouldn't be insulting. So I'm just gonna leave it. Canada is not going to attack America, y'all. It's not gonna happen. Everybody, take a chill pill, take it down a couple of notches. And we've even had cult members mentioned that, like, yo, I'm in Canada. No, we do not have a military worth a fuck. It would be an ass whooping. And it's like, we know, we know the reason why they have a military like that is because we provide the air defense. Because if something was to happen in Canada, it's now America's problem. They they are our biggest, the only northern border to us. You see what I'm saying. We would take a very heavy vested interest, and if something was to happen there, it's it's not worth worrying about, y'all.
Speaker 3: We're good anyway.
Speaker 2: Moving on the Helman's Mayonnaise commercial. The orgasm commercial. Oh yeah, dude, I forget what movie that was from, but that's a very famous, uh scene where that woman just has a full loud orgasm in the restaurant just to you know, piss off the guy that's at the table where there was a Billy Crystal and uh yeah, it's it's It was funny. Although I'm not a fan of mayonnaise for the for the word, you know, just it's nasty to me. That commercial did nothing for me. But I also know I'm weird for that. You love it. I know a lot of people that do. It's just, yeah, Helman's had to go out of their way to make a sexual orgasm commercial for mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: Once again, y'all.
Speaker 2: We can't even let our kids watch base commercials because they're gonna be like, what's she doing? Dad? Fuck? Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought it was very strange, especially it's like a it's like a hole when Harry met Sally kind of new thing. I'm like, bro, how many people nowadays were even alive, you know what I mean? Like whenever that movie was popular. Yeah, I think I think it came out in the nineties, right, But like, if you're trying to speak to the younger generation, which a lot of the big corporations are trying to do, maybe get a little bit younger and more.
Speaker 2: Up to date.
Speaker 1: Like I love Billy Crystal as much as the next one. Mike was Awski right, like, but I'm sorry, like, get some new faces up in there, dude, agreed.
Speaker 2: Uh. Speaking about Canada, there was that crazy Ontario partnership commercial. Yeah yeah, what was that about, dude?
Speaker 1: This is what some of the people are referring to in regards to Canada and America going at odds. And it's basically to say, like, you know, you know, we've been your your friend in the in the Great White North, and we would like to keep that relationship kind of thing. And some people thought, oh, well, this is kind of Canada's warning that, like it's good to have a friend up at the Great White North, Like do you see how much we provide? Do you see what we do for Americans?
Speaker 2: And that was like, you know, I and from what I interpreted and from what other people interpreted from that is that that was like Canada saying, look, you don't want to fuck this up. Look I'll make y'all a deal, swap out Ontario for Alberta and we could maybe work out of partnership for sure. Ontario is y'all stop that stop that silliness right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are being the silliest of gooses right now?
Speaker 2: Canada such a city goose. Just are y'all becoming our fifty first theater about to go to war? That? What the fuck are we even talking about here? This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Both of those ways ended up, end up, and y'all become in the fifty first state I think.
Speaker 2: Really one of them. Y'all are still alive for it, everybody and no, Canada, we're not talking shit on you, the good people, your government, media, your government. Just clear, your government in Trudeau and your your magistrates and your bullshit British system. Okay, that's what we're talking about anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll start using inches and yards Canada because it's coming baby.
Speaker 2: Can y'all use the standard system please? I understand metric makes more sense, but that is not freedom sense. Okay, we don't do that. We like to do things in per hour.
Speaker 1: We like to do things in twelves over here, not that outdated ten shit.
Speaker 2: You know absolutely how many budweisers per ten minutes can it do to get from A to B? Not this kilometers per out what we were talking about here. Kilometers sounds like somebody who didn't win a World war. Yeah, I can't say that. Actually, Canada, did they put in some work during World War two, and they they are a lot of the reason why the Geneva Convention had to have a lot of the war crimes uh components added to it. Canada, they're like the nicest people, but good god if you do, in fact get them on the war path, or at least the older generation, the ones that are in their eighties now, the modern Canada. I can't speak one but of the greatest generation, the same greatest generation of America that went over and fucked up the World War II and all of that. That generation of Canadians, they were super nice until you put them on a boat and sent them to another land, and then it was like, yo, we'll just skin everybody alive. Eh yeah, oh good.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I could see that. You know, you got your average Canadian. They're very nice, but in fact I think that you do not want to see them oot in a boot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no shit, all right. So yeah, moving off of the Canadia talk, Nike female Sports commercial. I thought there was h yes, they're trying to pump their Oh that would so that was the second one. We're gonna get to that one. A second. First thing they had was the Nike just Female Sports which fine, okay, a very large market for Nike Sports.
Speaker 3: Where on women, even if they're not sports people.
Speaker 1: I will say this, women's college basketball has definitely been gaining in popularity, but that's not been converting to the WNBA.
Speaker 2: No, it is not, not even a little bit. And then talking about the girls flag football, let's make it a varsity sport now all fifty states? How about now? How about New Scott No, my god, you know if they want to play football, strap up. We had a girl playing on our football team when I was in high school. She was on the O line. She's a big old broad. She did her job well. She won Homecoming queen that year, as a matter of fact, and there was no disparageon because she was a girl, not even a little bit. Female kickers, I've heard of some female quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, shout out to my sister. The editor of this show played a year of football. She got her shit kicked in, there's no doubt about that. But she she played the entire year. She didn't quit, mainly because my parents were like, no, you signed up, you're gonna finish it, which I will be.
Speaker 2: The same kind of parent as well.
Speaker 1: But that being said, it's nothing to do with you know, girls in high school not being able to play flag football.
Speaker 2: I just think flag football is a fucking gay sport. I'm sorry. It's just you watch football attaining to watch you like you watch football to see people get knocked out.
Speaker 1: I don't, like, it's not impressive that you were able to pull a flag out of somebody's back pocket. I'm sorry, it's just the it's the definition of nineties gay. Like fanny packs and flag football, there is no distinction.
Speaker 2: Yo, fanny packs are coming back, though, I know I got a couple of them, so maybe I shouldn't have said that. But but no, for real, Like, it's not even take away female flag football, flag football in general. Why is that not a varsity sport already? The infrastructure is there, the system is there. Every school has flags for their pe hour and things like that. Why is there already a varsity sport? Because it's boring as fuck to watch. That's why create a new sport. Don't call it football, call it something else. It's like, you know, we have the same kind of problem with uh, certain Disney characters being one race and now they're a different kind of race, right, Like.
Speaker 1: You could have just made a whole different character. Why did you have to? Like, you know what you're doing. You're causing a divide whenever you do shit like this, And it's just like, dude, have you seen the cast for the new Harry Potter that's going to be coming out?
Speaker 2: I haven't wait wait, I'm sorry, back up, there's a new Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Is it about his children?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be like a complete like redo. They're running it back, but with new characters. No, and not like they're And look, I don't have any problem with you know, certain people being certain races, getting certain positions, but like, my thing is, you know, you're dividing whenever you do shit like that. That's my problem. That's Hollywood for you. They want to start a controversy. So whenever you make Professor Snape Snape a black man, I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: What Harry Potter takes place with a bunch of British kids. And I don't know if anybody knows the uh the general population of England. Uh, it's pretty Caucasian, like hasty white. So I oh, okay, that's a move. It's not gonna it was like Idrior Zelba's gonna play him or something, some guy I've never seen before. But you know it's yeah, I just I I and I know that they're the people that are speaking out against that. They're like, oh, they're racist, they don't, they don't like, you know, black people taking the white man's job.
Speaker 1: And I don't come at it from that angle. I come at it from from the angle of you are Hollywood. You know you have a lot of power and a lot of influence, and you know that you garner a lot of attention from the masses, and so you know that there will be controversy. That's what they want. You know that there will be controversy if you swap races for specific characters like Professor Snape, Like why does he need to be black now? Like Miss Frizzle from the Magic School Bus? Why does she need to be black now? Little Mermaid literally a fucking ginger. Like it's like, I don't you know that they're doing it to divide, Like that's that's the arguing point.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna get certain people that are like, oh, that's racist. You just you just love seeing your white people on screen.
Speaker 1: Stop stop already right now with that bullshit, like I'm not here for the racist bullshit. And as a matter of fact, this is race baiting, as that's the what that's that's what I'm trying to say that this is race bait, like this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Taking away from the race stuff and getting back onto the girls flag football.
Speaker 3: So it's a sexist thing.
Speaker 2: Apparently they have girls' sports in high school. Do you know why softball isn't a professional sport? We have the infrastructure. Major League baseball is huge, College baseball is huge, High school baseball is huge, high school softball huge, college softball fucking huge.
Speaker 3: Do you know why there's no professional.
Speaker 1: Softball league because they saw what happened with the WNBA.
Speaker 2: Yes, specifically, that's why. Because you're not gonna make money off of it, and if you're doing it for the passion project of it, then fine, find some wealthy benefactors to throw their money in, then make a league happens. It's not good.
Speaker 3: Why is there all?
Speaker 2: Right? Why did it take twenty years for Louisiana to get a semi pro hockey team here? Because no one in Louisiana gives a fuck about hockey. It doesn't even show in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Bro, You're you're never gonna see enough ice to even last till noon, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, and I love hockey, like I'm huge. I'm a huge hockey fan. Go Pennsal hockey fan, and I love the Baton Rouse design to go. I love that team, But I also understand the money of it and the numbers of it. Just wanting a hockey team in your state so badly is not gonna manifest one wanting there to be some sort of a varsity flag football league specifically for girls that that's ridiculous. They're that good and that fast and can catch a ball or throw a ball whatever. Put some pads on them. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: Like, look, I'm a huge disc golf I love disc golf. I love watching even the tournaments. But there's a reason why it's not like a prof I mean, yes, I know the you're gonna say, there's a reason why it's not to the level of these other organizations like football, basketball, baseball, hockey, UFC that kind of shit, right, because there's no contact, Like you got to think about it. The earliest sport gladiating shit, right, like you wanted to see people's heads ripped off like that is a sport, you know, Like that's why we everybody loves the U. Everybody loves somebody's fucking face getting punched in, Like this just built within us. And maybe you know, we had past lives where we attended the coliseum and we watched these gladiators or something like that, Like it's within our blood that we love seeing people get fucked up in sport.
Speaker 2: Whenever you start turning other things and calling them sports, I'm like, bro, like I'm and I'm probably gonna ruff a little bit of feathers here too. Nascar should not be considered a sport either. It just shouldn't.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't. It's racing. Don't call it a sport. It's it's racing. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I feel. I feel that, But I mean in that same regard, like, Okay, fine, fine, if y'all want to make a all female flag football league, go for it. I have a hard time believing that that's gonna take off here. Maybe out west, uh, maybe in the northeast right places where like lacrosse is a sport and shit, yeah, I'm sure a flag football league would take off there. I have a very difficult time seeing that takeoff in the South and in the Midwest, which also, I'm sorry, where does the Midwest start? Because I genuinely thought pretty much from the middle of America to the west was the Midwest. Yeah, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Say you were, like Idaho or Wyoming was part of the Midwest.
Speaker 2: And somebody was.
Speaker 1: Like, somebody's like, you fuck an idiot, that's not the Midwest.
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck would you consider it Central America? No, that would be Peru. What are we talking about here? Like, no, no, it's I don't know. I'm not like an expert on geography here. I also got some shit because I said Nevada touched the Mexico border.
Speaker 3: I was wrong.
Speaker 2: It's like two states up. I thought that little lower corner of it went down south enough.
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's at the top of the fucking California border there. Again, I'm not a map expert, y'all. My bad, But like the Midwest, like I I sure as fuck thought Wyoming in Kansas and Nebraska, I thought that was Midwest. My bad. If I offended these flyover states inhabitants with that statement, whatever, But I also piss off people saying that Virginia is not the South. It's not. It's fucking not. Either it's Tennessee or either the Carolinas or Arkansas. I'm sorry, that's not the South. It's southern, it's country, it's redneck. It is not the South. Sorry you have said that. You know, all states below I ten are considered the South. It used to be the Mason state.
Speaker 1: There you go, where's the Mason Dixon line cut off at? Is that what they're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yeah, because Virginia fault further or south, So fucking what, that doesn't make them southern, y'all, y'all out of your goddamn mines. I don't know if I would consider them north either, though you should drive through there sometime.
Speaker 3: The Yankees, fuck are they?
Speaker 1: I mean there are standard dude, there's even certain there's certain parts of even like where I grew up in Pennsylvania, like, yeah, we're considered the north, but it was basically fuck they You you'd be shocked about how many fucking Confederate flags are being flown in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: I believe it. And again I'm not gonna take away from their country ness or their hillbilly noess or their their culture at all, but like just looking at a compass, that's not the South. Yeah. I remember.
Speaker 1: I remember growing up in Pennsylvania, and I remember hearing people saying, like, you know, the old country boy autage, the South will rise again. I'm just like, bro, like you literally were one of the main states that were fighting on behalf of the North.
Speaker 2: Like what are you talking about? Yeah, people be peopling, dude. But anyway, so like, yeah, for female flag football to take off as a varsity sport, yeah, I could see like a flag football club at a lot of these schools taking off, and so sure, why not. Hell, we had a ping pong club And when I was in high school, after what was that movie Balls a Fury came out, they had a bunch of kids get together make a ping pong club, and I think they had a couple of schools that didn't they played other schools. It never got anywhere more than that because it's not entertaining to watch. Put it to you like this.
Speaker 1: I love chess, and as a matter of fact, anybody wants to get that smoke hal at me at chess dot com. It's an app and it's cult ex conspiracy now I have been getting dominated by a couple of good cult members out there who are trying to basically humble me. And I do appreciate that because my ego does like to get a little inflated. But I assure you they are in the minority. Anybody else can get that smoke. Come on down to chess dot com. I need some more competition because I'm tired of getting smoked by these couple of dudes that are just constantly waxing meat.
Speaker 2: I love it, I love it, but yeah, I just good luck to everybody out there trying to make flag football female flag football avarsity sport. I I don't know. I could see that also being a sport for guys that couldn't make the football team. They'll go out for the flag football team and the sport will.
Speaker 3: Be about that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: My point behind the chest thing is like, one day I can imagine somebody is gonna label chess as a sport, and.
Speaker 2: It it is labeled as a sport. Yeah, are you fucking kidding me? It's been for years, bro.
Speaker 1: There is no physicality that goes into that whatsoever. Let's just call fucking doors a sport. Let's call bed a sport. Let's cause fucking computer you know what this podcast is now a sport.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on how competitive you make it.
Speaker 1: I suppose that's ridiculous. Anyway, let's move on. Are we got some more commercials to get to?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 3: We do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought that was I was laughing with the flag football commercial. That was ridiculous. But okay, anyway, Uh what is this? Oh?
Speaker 3: Agent force as an AI company?
Speaker 2: Right, a booking agency that does all the work for you and it just uses AI, which I don't understand how that's different than like kayak or Trevago or any of these other sites that'll find the hotel, find the cheapest flight for you, find all this for you. What we now have to have AI integrated into that is well, oh.
Speaker 1: Bro AI is integrated into everything nowadays. Like you got it on duc duck Go, you got it on Google, you got it in your fucking snapchat. You know, like that's it's just gonna be everywhere, and all companies are trying to imitate it because I mean, just look at what AI is capable of doing, Like you can fire a lot of your workforce because AI can do it.
Speaker 2: A lot better and a lot quicker. Yeah, And then JD Vance is going to that paras AI summit and he's talking about how we are not thinking that AI is going to replace jobs. We're saying that there are new jobs that people can get into as far as AI is concerned. How what are you talking about? Programmers? That's all you got? And then once AI becomes self adapting, the programmer no longer needs to be there.
Speaker 3: So what jobs are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: JD Well, there are certain jobs and actually I don't know if we talked about it on here, but AI is actually hiring people now because there are certain because there are certain things that AI can't get past that AI needs the it needs a human, so like in order to check the human.
Speaker 2: Verification boys, not a robot, they have actual human to do that.
Speaker 1: Literally, like AI is contracting people out for jobs like that. There's an app for that to where you can go on and basically do this for AI that you know, like or maybe it needs a computer part or need some software update or you know what I mean, like just shit like that where AI is literally hiring people.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, there is no way that enough of those jobs are going to be created to offset the amount of jobs that AI is going to take away. That's impossible.
Speaker 1: That's you know what though, that's a that's a slippery slope of an argument though too, because if you think about it, like, all right, we've talked about how nuclear could become you know, a newer, cleaner energy. It would be you know, would be good for the carbon carbon emissions and shit like that. But the reason why people have been dragging their feet on implementing nuclear energy into vehicles, for example, is because the oil industry. Like if the oil if the oil industry takes a hit, well.
Speaker 2: All those people they're gonna have to find new jobs.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, yeah, we would like to eventually get to a point to where we don't need to use fucking oil for literally everything, right, but you also don't want millions of people lose their jobs within the oil industry. So it's kind of a slippery slope at that point.
Speaker 2: The oil industry would take a hit, don't get me wrong, but dude, a lot of our plastics and rubbers are made from petroleum based products. The drillers are not going to lose their jobs. It might go down a tick, but it's not gonna be gone forever until we find some sort of a better unless we either a start recycling all the plastic we already have, which I would like, but nobody's gonna do it for that same reason, or b find a better replacement product for plastics, which they keep trying to come up with new ones every day. I just I see that, But dude, I also that would be sick to have a nuclear reactor as the fuel source or the fuel cell for your car.
Speaker 3: Bro I would be fucking here for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, and so like that's that's something that people have been looking into. So the global oil demand, this is just something I'm looking up right now. But it says the global oil demand will hit one hundred and one point two million barrels per day in the current year and will continue to grow to hit one hundred and six million barrels per day by twenty thirty, it says so, and a lot of that is due to the car industry, you know, gasoline industry and shit like that. So they would absolutely take a pretty sizable hit. But it's not to say that the oil industry would falter. That most of everything that we use is oil based, like all your plastics and everything else.
Speaker 2: And even if in this country went we went more nuclear, all the other countries on Earth are still on oil and coal. Like all we would do is just start selling to other countries, which would make us more money. So you know, I'm not I'm not like the expert in this field to speak on this matter. But yeah, I don't think the oil industry is going to take a hit anytime soon. And I they keep finding new ways for AI to work its way into industries, like yeah, the writers strike in Hollywood. Ooh, I'm not really that broken hearted over some LA types that can't write movie scripts that will never get seen. Okay, AI can totally do that easier and better and faster. There's a lot of jobs in automation that I could see AI taking over. But I mean again, that's a lot of it's a lot of computer programming type of things and data entry, and like, okay, I could understand that, but dude, that's the thing where it's such a weird critical moment with AI.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't trust it.
Speaker 2: But you know my distrust that that's been duly noted, so it is nice.
Speaker 1: I couldn't remember if it was oil or something else that that we just started or were about to start importing. I thought I thought that we were going to be importing oil to Japan, but it's actually we're importing liquid natural gas to Japan. Now that's something that Trump just shipping to them, right, Yeah, yeah, we're exporting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. LNG is something that we have a plethora of, and uh a lot of these other countries use it as a fuel added the same way we use methanol or ethanol. Excuse me. So LNG aka methanol is an excellent, clean burning fuel additive and some people use it as a full on fuel source. I think it's excellent that we have found a way to condense that down to a liquid form and mass produce it and make that mon a baby drill. Absolutely all right. So continuing down with the commercials, we had the Shaboozi New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Commercial that was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I didn't dislike it, but also like shouts out to Shaboozi. That was it was cool for sure. Megan two point zero. Yeah, yeah, tell me things about this one, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Well, Megan is like this AI robot that is like supposed to be and I could be confusing this with another movie. But if I remember correctly, Megan was created to uh basically like babysit little kids and be like in Home Nannies. It's but it's an AI and uh basically this Megan went on like a killing spree and started killing a bunch of people and you know, came up with a mind of its own and wanted to you know, have power over people like all you know AI takeover kind of movies. And I I wasn't sure if there would be a part two to that, but I like it. I like that kind of shit though, just that futuristic, uh, fear mongering AI kind of shit.
Speaker 2: It's pretty interesting. Is that really crazy and out of the realm of possibility here? Brother? Oh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Like there are bots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there are absolutely fembots out there in the world being sold right now, like in Home fuck bots that people are paying handover fist for. So to say that they would generate a mind of their own, little ex Mockina style, I can see that happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so again AI, it's it seems to be the hot topic on this Super Bowl Hims and Hers commercial about American obesity another plug as they had like six different commercial for the self injectibles that you can have mail to your door. Hyms and Hers is also going to tell you something about American obesity. It was like, well, all right, they're just letting Americans feel like we are uber fat, right we are, and now we need AI and robots to take over everything because we're too lazy and stupid to do the work ourselves. Some people are, yeah, that's actually factual according to what the Super Bowl ads are telling us. They're telling us that most of us are.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, it's not wrong, but it all depends on like, so the the obesity scale. I don't know if it is teetered since the seventies, but bro, like according to like my my height and my and my frame and shit, dude, the obesity scale says that I'm obese, and I'm I'm by no means like a big fat monster.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. But I am in the obese scale.
Speaker 1: So if you're looking at it from that scale, yes, is most of America fat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean if we're going by BMI, then sure, like one hundred percent. But BMI is not a good metric to go off of, Like real shit, let's see the most obese nations on Earth. Where is a miracle on this list? And this is as of oh by the World Health Organization in twenty twenty two. Okay, thing, the United States is thirteenth on that list. Real above us. Egypt is more obese than America. You know who's above them? Katar What above them is Kuwait?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, I thought these were starving countries. You would think right above that is Micronesia. Above that is Kurabaty never heard of that one.
Speaker 2: Uh, Saint Kitts and Navis, the Marshall Islands, the Bahama, Samoa, Tuvala, Naru.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tonga, Okay, yeah, the Hawaiian Islands. That is funny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're the ones that need to get these self injectibles and the obesity ads and all this stuff because America is just so fat.
Speaker 1: I mean, top thirteen out of one hundred and ninety plus countries. I think it's one hundred and ninety countries in the world. And to be top thirteen, you know, that's still top ten percent fattest countries in the world.
Speaker 2: I get it. It says that forty two point eighty seven of us are overweight, and that again is based off of the World Health Organization, which we just pulled out of. And it was in twenty twenty two when the plandemic was still in full swing and people were starting to get really agitated about that, after they had Americans locked into their homes for two years. Then they want to call us fat for it. You see what I'm saying, it's like, And what metric are they actually using? Are they using body mass index? Because again, that is not a good way of looking at if somebody is overweight or not, because everybody's built different most ways more than fat. I had a dude I was in the Marines with and he weighed he was six ' four in weighed like two sixty and he was considered overweight. He had to go get taped with that once a year. If you go and you do your height and weight and everything and you're considered obese, you have to go get tape measurements on your waist, your chest, your neck, your arms, all these things to see if you're a fat body or not. He wasn't. He was a very dense human being. Dude. He was not overweight by any stretch of the imagination. But he also wasn't big Swoll either. He was a thicker build guy, but not fat by any means. And yeah, they had to tape him every year. Some people have thicker muscle density than others. Some people do have more fat than others. BMI is a dog shit scale to go off of, so you know, we got to test that source as well anyway. All right, so let's move on here. Uh the US Navy commercial. I was wondering if there was gonna be any kind of you know, recruiting commercials that go out there during the Super Bowl. The only one the US Navy.
Speaker 1: Huh, well, of all of them, right, why would you think that it would be the Navy more so than the Coast Guard, for example, because.
Speaker 2: The Coast Guard doesn't need numbers. Like, if you're telling me that I could join the military and never have to leave the States, shit, yeah, there's a lot of people that would do that, which is why the Army National Guard is such a appealing option to so many people. But y'all, look, if you're joining the military and you don't play on deploying, just go be a cop.
Speaker 3: Just go be a cop.
Speaker 2: Don't do that shit. If you're going to join the military, expect to see the world and deploy. That's the whole point. There's other things you could do if you're trying to just stay in America and somehow serve there's there's options for that. If I was going to join the military, I would join the Coast Guard for sure, go for it, you know what I mean. I mean, yeah, it would get shipped on by every other branch ever, but like that's that comes with the territory of under Homeland Security. They're not even necessarily DoD so like okay, but yeah, the Navy was recruiting and because their numbers are down because no one wants to go on a ship for six months or on a submarine for six months, and it's it's it's horrible. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We just had uh what was her name the rabbit Hole podcast. She was in the Navy and and she was talking about like, yo, I wanted to sign up for the Navy, but I ain't going on one of those fucking boats, you know. I think she signed up for airplanes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Which is silly to me personally and like a VET to vet level, like I would totally give her shit on it, but not out of like calling her out. It would be out of like brotherly sisterly type love on that level, you know. But to that point, there's options even within the Navy to stay stateside and work on planes and shit, totally an option. But the Navy's recruited was way up after that new Top Gun movie came out. Remember that. Oh yeah, Now all of a sudden, it's down so low that they are the only ones that could afford to put a commercial in the Super Bowl Dog. Is that tax paying dollars? Oh yes, hm hm, oh yes, well everything military is tax dollars. I mean, I get it. You gotta recruit, and you know we need a strong military. So I'm not mad at that. Yeah, I mean, I'm not mad at it. It's just really like the Army didn't want to throw in, the Marines didn't want to throw in as we are allegedly gearing up for war, and it's just it didn't make sense to me. Although, like I'm I'm happy that the Navy had the recruitment out there because we still run the world's oceans and we're only going to do that if we maintain a strong navy. And the reason why we maintained the world's ocean security is because we are the world's best at trade and we can't trade if the waters aren't secure. That's why we're kind of the world police on the oceans. That's that's a going theme here. But anyway, Science Moms their commercial was about climate change and donate to the LA Fires. Bro. What because donating money has always ended up in the right hands one hundred percent of the time. There's never been one non for prop where the money has gone to other places.
Speaker 3: Has anybody ever heard of doze?
Speaker 2: By the way?
Speaker 1: By the way, even fucking Zelensky has said, oh yeah, we've probably only gotten about half of that money that's been sent over there.
Speaker 2: Bro, They said Zelensky even said there's like one hundred billion dollars that is just unaccounted for. He didn't know what happened to it. And then a lot of those weapons that we were sending to Ukraine to use they sold to the Cortels. How crazy is this?
Speaker 1: All the more I've ever foreseen this happening, all the more reason the government needs to be transparent in everything that they do. And one of the only ways you're gonna be able to have that transparency. I know some people are gonna buught up against this. You need the blockchain, bro. We need to see where this money's flowing, especially if it's government dollars, like you, it should be in you know, in in bitcoin or XRP or ethereum or whatever, like, it should be in one of them. Like, yeah, I would like to see where our money, our tax paying dollars are going, Like we have the right. It's taxation without representation, Like we have the right to know where this money is going. You know, we're the ones funding these things. Like if I donate money to, uh, like a booster program for a high school football team, like I know that that money is going there. I mean, look, I don't care if you're using it to pay the refs, if you're using it for concessions. I know that it's going to the team and it's going to help make the team a little bit better. I want to feel that same sense of pride that I know where my money's being spent at.
Speaker 2: And if you're sending head coach, if the head coach goes and buys himself a Bentley in the next six months, when you know, damn good and well with a high school football coach is making yo, I want to see some fucking receipts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there should not be anybody getting rich off of tax paying dollars. No life in a little bit, Like you're not seeing teachers make millions of dollars. That's a lot of it is tax paying money, right, and so like I I'm for it, Like I think that we need absolute transparency. And if we just so happened to send a billion dollars to Ukraine, all right, show me the receipt that I just want to receip.
Speaker 2: That's it. I don't think that's too much on. Send an itemized list of what you used it on and where the money went, and like, we're cool if you can show me, like even if it went to a couple of people who are like, you paid this person to manage the money. Okay. I get that nonprofits have people that are paid within them to manage the resources, and they do need to be compensated for their time. Okay, fine, we can have this conversation AE hundred billion unaccounted for dollars that have fucking fairy dusted themselves into the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a fucking problem here, bro.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't get that with with crypto just saying.
Speaker 2: No, crypto's all fairy dust in the air when you talk mom. No, but at least you can track it. Yeah, that's true. That's true. So yeah, that's another one. And yes, we need to donate for the LA fires. Listen, of course we need to give aid to these people. However, all of the very very very well healthy people that quote unquote lost everything in these fires, it's time for them to open their wallets and help their town. You know, now North Carolina that got hit with that hurricane and that area is demolished with that one time payment of seven hundred and fifty dollars, the Maui fires, with that one time payment. No at that's abhorrent that you see what I'm saying, there's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and that's what they're and that's what they're finding out about FEMA right now, like as far as doge goes like, they're finding out oh like the slap in the face that was the one time payment of seven hundred and some odd dollars to Maui. To you know, the people that are living in California, the North Carolina people, they're all only getting one time payments in which they had to pay back with interest, by the way, because it was alone. Meanwhile, FEMA is setting up illegal immigrants in luxury hotels at the border.
Speaker 3: What crazy how that works out.
Speaker 1: Isn't it unreal that that should be seen as like, I'm FEMA needs to be taken away, Like you had a toy. You had a responsibility with that toy, and you didn't use that toy, right, you lost the privilege of having that toy. Therefore, disperse FEMA immediately, that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yep, or even revamp it. Fire everybody that's associated with FEMA and hire people who will actually go to the affected areas and give actual aid, who won't mismanage the funds and resources. I'm cool with that too, but that's another level.
Speaker 3: Of draining the swamp.
Speaker 2: It's so anyway, Yeah, Science Moms, that commercial, big old shwing and a miss good initiative, bad judgment. The Matt Damon and David Beckham commercial. Yeah, I thought that was weird saying that, like they had a twin brother in American and it's Matt Damon.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I don't know what that was about, you know what I mean? They had Ben affleck On that one commercial for Duncan because apparently that's like his whole jam these days. Then he got Matt Damon for Estella Artwa commercial and he's a secret twin brother of David Beckham for It's just weird.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand what that commercial was about.
Speaker 2: It's the Bourne identity. Yeah, there you go, that's what it was. I put this down, but I can't remember what it was. The UFL commercial, Oh, the United Football League. There was a commercial for the UFL during the Super Bowl, which is yeah, I'm I'm sure there was.
Speaker 1: So basically you have these two organizations I can't remember the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying like there's football in seven weeks or whatever. Is this the indoor league like arena league?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's it's real football. It's kind of like the minor leagues, is how they're trying to aim it to be. They're trying to make like a triple A NFL team or triple A NFL league where you can kind of pull players from, you know, that didn't quite make the make the cut in the NFL or couldn't make a practice squad. Then they'll go and join the UFL to try and keep their careers going and generate some tape to be able to give to other teams and stuff. Some players have actually you know, gotten into the NFL because of that.
Speaker 2: So I like it.
Speaker 1: Plus I think that it is a Fox thing, So that's probably that's it. You know, it's aired on Fox, and that's probably why that commercial was played.
Speaker 2: Gotcha that makes more sense. So okay, yeah, I mean that would be the time to place that commercial would be during the Super Bowl for sure. Does it have any kind of real like weight behind it? Is there money thrown into that league? Is it something that people can actually like make a career in. Oh, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: There's like players that maybe even players that played a couple of years in the NFL and then they couldn't make it back. And so you know there's certain players that quote unquote retire from the NFL and then they get the itch to want to come back again, so.
Speaker 2: They'll work their way through the UFL and stuff like that. I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, as somebody who played in the semi pros any any other branch to the NFL or to try and get to the NFL.
Speaker 2: I like it. Now, let's also not forget the Hogendaws commercial with the Fastest furious spin on it that was very strange. You had Dom and Letty and then you had Ludacris come up, and it was it was an ice cream commercial that was very strange. Was tyreson that commercial too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, he was not.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen it? No, I don't think so look it up. It's it's pretty interesting and funny. And also like, wait, what are y'all trying to do here? And then also after that, I think we should look up the pizza rolls UFO commercial. And that was pretty much the last one I had any kind of real uh note on. But yeah, the Hogendas super Bowl commercial where they was trying to show the fast and furious cast taking it slow and easy to enjoy ice cream was strange.
Speaker 1: Oh that is weird. Yeah, I'm trying to find it over here. Hold on one second, oh here we go. Yeah yeah yeah all right yeah. And and speaking of like the whole fast and the fury is talking about sacrificing in order to make it more profitable light pop Paul Walker, I think that that's what was going on. But yeah, here's the Hoggendass commercial.
Speaker 2: But here you David's break for a breath driving the car front of dog. Hey, what happened to fast life? Not today? But I got kidding me? Not so fast, not so furious, hogging dos that's fucking weird. Yeah, weird. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that you're gonna have a lot of these companies. I mean, look, if you're paying what was it eight million dollars for a thirty second commercial, which that was a thirty second commercial that Hagandas paid eight million dollars. Like, if you're going all out, go all out, bring it to be something memorable. I like it, even though I think Vin Diesel, oh my god, bro, not the guy in any of the movies that he portrays at all. You want to talk about an absolute like this guy, he's a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a fruitcake. I'm not gonna lie. Like, if you see him dancing, you're like, wait a second, bro, Like you're supposed to be this hard motherfucker and you're over here prancing around like a little fairy. I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: I mean and.
Speaker 2: Openly bisexual for years, calling him a fruitcake might might offend. Is he openly bisexual? Yeah, he has been for a very long time. Oh dude, where the fruit bag the fruitcake has a badge of honor at that point, you know, I think he does. It's kind of a whole jam. I didn't know that, all right, hold on real quick, I got one more commercial that I wanted to play. This is the uh the pizza Roles UFO commercial. This is actually pretty funny. Check this outre sharing your Totino's pizza roles. No problem, We'll miss you, Jazzmo. Now I'll miss you too. Unfortunately, that's that's just a part of life. Preston Priests general. We didn't know this well of you, so it's not as sad for us now that we didn't want to just didn't open up around us. Totino's Pizza Roles the most pizza in the universe. Thank you for hearing. Oh my god, Literally every single ad that could be plugged with AI, Tom Brady or aliens made their play.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well this could be the coming of what like a sign of things to come. You know, like you got a lot of alien talk right now, a lot of things becoming declassified within the government, of certain people within the military sharing their stories, and you know, you got uh the ORB situation slashed your own situation, which is going on very weirdly, And uh yeah, I think that it's only right that you're gonna have a fair amount of alien commercials. I don't think that aliens would look anything like that personally, but you know, you know, I mean, I don't know. I just you know, I don't think that they're gonna be looking like fucking et.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't know if they look Reptilian. We don't know if they look like Sam Squinch. There are those that say, you know what I mean, that they're more Sam Squinch based in that Pizza Roles commercial, did in fact look a little bit of the the hairy tree folk type.
Speaker 1: Shout out to to the Sam Squenches.
Speaker 2: Indeed. But so anyway, good cult members. That wraps up our super Bowl episode, y'all, let us know what y'all think. What kind of crazy symbolism did y'all see in the in the Super Bowl? Not just in the gameplay, not just in the halftime performance, not just in the commercials, even the lines in between that we might have missed on this episode. Hit us up in the comments and let us know what we'd love to hear from you. Yeah. Absolutely, and as we had said before, the best way to be able to support the show would be through Patreon, but also so there's a couple of other ways, Jacob, how else can they help support the show? Sir? If you would like to support the show but also support yourself and your own financial future, then go check us out at cocsilver dot com link in the description below. I'm not gonna start giving you a sales pitch for it, but I am saying that it is.
Speaker 3: It's the math, be mathing, Okay.
Speaker 2: Investing in silver and gold bullion is a great way to actually invest for your future. It is one of those things that, yes, you may not cash in on it in six months, but you may cash on it twenty years from now. And I don't know if you've looked at what percentages are as far as what four oh one k rates are and all these things, or what mortgage rates are looking like, or interest rates or whatever else. But one thing that you can bank on is the fact that precious metals will still be valuable fifty years, one hundred years however, long into the future. And if you don't cash in on it, this is something you could pass down to your family members you could pass down to your grandkids or to your kids, and maybe they'll be able to make some serious money on this when the time comes. Silver and gold. Gold is something very expensive right now. Silver is one of those things that is still able right low enough for the common person ourselves included, to be able to buy in on. So if you would like to go ahead and get started in that, go check out ccsover dot com link in the description and begin with your account. Uh, make your account today. But also if you would like to support the show in the cheapest way possible, it would be too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribes to comments, leave a post re review, and shares, hit the friends and family shares. If we're here's a deal. The more activity our algorithms to see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential CULL members like the rest you fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go check out Metamisteries Jonathan's other show and getting the five star reviews, the positive comments.
Speaker 3: And the likes and the.
Speaker 2: Subscribes and go check out Meta Mysteries on Patreon if you would like to be a part of that Metal Live every Wednesday night. And also go check out ca to Night the YouTube channel, go hit me the old on the subscribe and the belt notifications to hit me on the comments. And go check out caju to Night on Patreon if you would like to be a part of the caj to Night Live on Wednesday nights as well.
Speaker 3: And we thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Call of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Amaieve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a.
Speaker 3: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority.
Speaker 2: Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter. How much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT