Speaker 1: Tell me to make a love connection, because that's what we do. We're in Newington. Brad's on the phone. Went on a great date with a girl named Sophia. Now he's getting ghosted.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Brad, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Before we can get you answers, you're gonna tell us about this great first date you.
Speaker 2: Had and I did. I had a really really good first date. Yeah listen, I mean I put out the stops, I slid into her DM she was really hot, so I definitely had to shoot my shot, all right, Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, so you know, she gave me a chance. We talked, We met up in person, and I took her to an expensive restaurant. I bought her flowers, and I was a complete gentleman. The works, the works, the works, and I think we had a really good time. It was a really good date, and I sum her some flowers the next time around to see if I can get a second date. I thought that would be a romantic gesture and having her for her.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you brought her flowers to the date, and then after the date center flowers too.
Speaker 2: I cent her flowers to see if I get the second date.
Speaker 4: It is like the first time that's ever happened on second date. Update.
Speaker 3: I know that's so nice.
Speaker 1: When you were when you were on the date, did you feel a connection? Was there like flirting?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely. Okay, it went great.
Speaker 4: Did you guys hook up afterwards? Because there's nothing worse than pulling out all the stops and not getting any out.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't sound like that kind of guy.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 3: There we go. You tell him, Brad, thank you. You tell him. I want to help him out. He sounds a good, great guy. Yeah, all right, we're gonna we're gonna put you on the whole, Brad.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call Sophie and I'm gonna ask her to be honest and tell us about the date.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to get these answers?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on. I like this guy. I know, he seems so nice, like flowers on the date, flowers after the date, like what.
Speaker 4: I like him?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi is Sophia there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, Sophia, it's Courtney's Sophia.
Speaker 4: What's up? It's Walmart chef.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sophia, it's Savannah and we're calling from kiss ninety five to seven.
Speaker 3: Yes, good morning, you're on the radio.
Speaker 5: Oh did I win something?
Speaker 3: Well, well, you won the chance to explain yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, you want the opportunity to be on something called second date update. That's when you go on a first date and get ghosted and we get the answers. So so Brad called us. Hopefully you remember your date with Brad. He sounds like a great guy. Brad reached out to us. He said he had a great day with you. You're beautiful. I think, he said.
Speaker 3: He slid into your DMS.
Speaker 4: He helped me to shoot a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shot his shot. Yeah, you went out to dinner. I had a great meal. He said, he felt a connection. There was flirting. He even sent you flowers after the date, but you have not responded in any way.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, well the how was the date for you? See, we got to get answers. Why are you not interested?
Speaker 5: He's he's so pompous. Like once we got to dinner, he asked the server if he could pay with crypto currency, and like, my our server didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Like the manager had to get involved, and then that set him off. He was like about that because the manager is like, no, of course, we don't take crypto.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was, And then he wouldn't shut up about it, like the whole night crypto, crypto, crypto. I don't give a about it.
Speaker 3: I didn't get the pompous attitude from him. I didn't feel that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I guess the only thing is he said he took you to an expensive restaurant, so we had to quantify or qualify.
Speaker 3: Whatever by saying expensive restaurant. But I didn't feel like it was pompous.
Speaker 5: Oh well, he talked about how much money he had, like the whole time, wasn't talking about crypto. Yeah, how rich she is, all the you know, the things he can do, and it's just huge turn off. No, no, no, okay, all right, can I.
Speaker 3: Got to bring up Brad.
Speaker 2: I want to jump in here.
Speaker 3: Please, you want to jump in Go ahead, Brad?
Speaker 2: Look, Sophia, are you serious? This is the reason why you're not talking to me anymore? I mean, you just think about it. All that was was just table conversation, regular talk. I mean the fact that.
Speaker 4: And we were hard.
Speaker 5: We ask me anything about me.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to get there. We could have gotten it. It's not it's not a big deal at the time that that's what that's what the topic was, that's what was going on. And I was actually a little shocked that you didn't know what cryptocurrency was. And for me, I think it should be everywhere to tell you the truth. It's the new it's a new dollar.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. You guys, you don't get him started.
Speaker 3: No, I know.
Speaker 1: And you know what struck me, Sophia, is when you said that he didn't ask you anything about you.
Speaker 3: That is one of my big his pet peeves.
Speaker 1: If you're on a date and the man talks about himself incessantly but never once even ask you what your last name is or anything. That's my biggest So he didn't ask you any questions, Sophia, hardly.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, if I knew about cryptocurrency, yeah, and then tried to man explain it to me tonight.
Speaker 2: We should have known about this, Like if you would have just told me you weren't interested, I would have stopped talking about it. It's all I mean.
Speaker 5: I did not engage very much, so.
Speaker 3: Read the room. Yeah, I was gonna say social cues, social cues.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like a lot of times we offer to pay for another date if you guys want to go out on another date.
Speaker 4: But I feel like with gift cards, not crypto.
Speaker 3: Hold on, but hold on.
Speaker 1: But but Brad is really that she doesn't need us to pay for it?
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it's probably not a match.
Speaker 1: I feel like so Sophia is a I don't know if it's anger, but I feel like you're not.
Speaker 3: Going back there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean he was to the server and the manager like a huge turn off right there.
Speaker 2: I was educating them. Thank you very much, educating.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well listen, Brad, you got your answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Sophia, thank you. Thank you for being honest. Sofia, Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I should have told him sooner, but I didn't think he was going to call a radio station.
Speaker 1: Well he did, he did. But you got answers, Brad and Sofia. You got it off your chest. And I wish you guys both luck in the dating world.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you,