Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: September fourth, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the Ocell effect. And you know what, I've gone to air just to touch early, trying to tackle a bunch of stuff and see if I can squeeze in two nose news shows today, two nose shows, two news shows today and see what we can get done. Why, because you know what, yesterday my voice was so shot that it was impossible for me to continue after I'd done the other show on the Mandela Mandola affect effect. Anyway, mix it up any which way you want, It doesn't matter. Point is I got into that and the Dunning Krueger effect and all of that wonderful stuff, and probably most people skipped it. But also by request, this week was some news shows, So I got a media analysis piece that I'm gonna do first, and then we'll get into the general news of the cycle for the week basically, which is going to be crazy and chaotic, that's for sure. But let's first get into some media analysis. Why is that necessary? Well, you know, the media space has changed. Even Aaron Franz has noted it lately. He's looking back at his experiences at his time, which was a slightly different path through the allegedly alternative media sphere then I took, but I certainly have taken an interesting trip over the past thirteen years. It's it's been fascinating. At one time I was considered part of Patriot Radio. I was a right wing extremist. Then I was a left wing lunatic. I was sort of a hippie at one point. Alternative medicine, Woo woo new Ager. Everything has been thrown at me except an accurate label. But what's interest thing is one of the early influences of anybody who went into independent media, you know, for a couple of decades. You know, you'd have to say Alex Jones was one of those influences one way or another, because if you caught him at the turn of the century, he was definitely kind of unique considering the rest of the bland corporate landscape. He was out there telling you the left right paradigm is broken, it's not real, and they all work together and stuff like that. And he went to Bohemian Grove, and you know, he presented alternative thinkers, people who were outside of the mainstream in conspiracy culture, in political influence, et cetera. And he did all that and that was interesting. And he was on you know, what would he call that, the cable thing where you know, oh, public access. He was on public access. He was on local radio, and he spread from there, got involved with GCN. And there were people all along the way that did business with Alex Jones that were co hosts of his, that joined the Info Wars team one way or another, the prison Planet team that used to be a big thing. We don't hear about prison Planet anymore. I think that guy splintered off. Anyway. The most recent breakup in the infohoers you know, universe is with Owen Stroyer and or Stroyer or however you say his name. I don't know. Point is, he was one of these guys that was arrested January sixth. He was somebody who was right or died with AJ during the whole Sandy Hook Sandy Hoax trials all that, and frankly he was right in line with him. And then recently he walked and said, you know what, I'm being criticized for being too negative and I'm being well, anyway, I don't want to go too much into it. But he's yet another one in a long line of people who have ended up splitting from AJ after you know, getting involved over there and you know, making their mark a bit in the Infoheo's universe and doing that right. And of course, the popularity of AJ has risen significantly during the time of Trump, so for the past ten years he's experienced a whole new revitalization, if you will. And meanwhile, there are people that get into the independent media space now that are influenced by what TikTokers, influencers themselves, YouTubers, a whole universe of people that emerged after the alternative media movement of the turn of the century, when things became more accessible, when citizen journalism started to emerge, People like Jack Blood that I knew at certain points and worked with and produced this show on here and was a guest of his and advised him, and he advised me. And him and I, you know, we knew each other a bit, and we kind of it felt like a little bit of a kinship, I thought, because we were musicians and this kind of thing. But most of the time he spent his time way far away from me. I moved to Georgia. After Jack left again, he moved to the Atlanta area and tried to make his way here in Georgia. Didn't work out, moved to Texas, ended up back in Seattle, and there he is today and has totally stepped away from his media presentations and independent support because the landscape changed. But way before that, he was the number two at Info Wars and the guy who used to be the producer, owner and master of ceremonies over to American Freedom Radio. Danny Romero worked with Alex Jones in the early days. I've encountered plenty of people who worked with Alex Jones in the early days who he blacklisted, pushed aside, screwed over, no matter what they ever did for him. And so I look at this whole recent meltdown that AJS had with lawyer as what another chapter. Even David Knight, who's been on this show. I was on his show once. I think I don't remember who did what, But anyway, David and I were kind of friendly for a minute, and he's been on Aaron Franza's show. I like David Knight, but he had to go his own way after being in the Infoheoer's universe for different reasons always, but the pattern remains the same. They were great when they were with me, but now that they've shown some disloyalty, they're a pos And I hope they're destroyed because I'm going to destroy them with my words and my anger and my rage, and God will even punish them. It sounds very similar to the egomaniacal behavior that we see in the White House nowadays. But enough of my commentary. There are channels all over the internet commenting on this and playing parts of Destroyer's departure, his new live stream that he's launched. Now come and support me and my independent venture and all of that over the years. If you step back and you look at the different people who have stepped away from AJ in the Info Who's universe, you might get a different perspective. I mean, it's odd even that during this weird rant on a morning show on his network over there, he brought up David Knight, even about stabbing him in the back. David Knight departed years and years ago, and still there's a bad taste in AJ's mouth. And like I said, it's oddy brings him up and observing from the days of Jack Blood and when he was excommunicated, and the many filmmakers and other key content creators who gave all to the AJ efforts the Info War to be at the triple of spur, unpaid, underpaid throughout the entire run of his media empire. I gotta say, it's strange that this guy still is complaining even with a three hundred thousand dollars a year Sollery, I think most of us would feel lucky. And I got to tell you, most talk radio guys would be like, damn, that's pretty good. Not just independent fools like me or trying to do it without corporate sponsorship. But even with corporate sponsorship, even with terrestrial radio, even with the support of your podcast network and the artificial inflation of your audiences, hardly anybody is getting that kind of money to do this sort of job unless you are among the very privileged and well funded. I imagine you can make that kind of money on Fox News. Not all of them do, but I know you can make that kind of money with the Fox News Corporation and the entertainment agency that runs that. But most talk radio guys, even with a minor interference from their bosses would be pleased to get half of what this guy ever got Destroyer and yet he complains, and I see why he complains. But at the same time, we know how AJ's going to react. I mean, there are protected propagandas out there that are well funded. And even I went on his stream today and decided to say, Hey, AJ, you're ever gonna tell us about the box of gold bars that showed up when you established your empire? But no, listen chat GPT can't teach us about religion or anything else for that matter. And I got to say, even with the praise meetings in the White House and the performance aren't headed by the non performing con artists in general running the crap show of shows, the carnival barkers that are. Whether they're you know, Ge flanked by Putin and Kim hosting China's largest ever military parade, or they are the performative influencers here in America kind of doesn't matter. And I want to take a look at well the analyzation. Now, this is a left winger a YouTube channel called hard Lens Media, and he did the one of the more concise I mean, these guys are going on for hours and hours after Schroyer does a five hour stream that people paid attention to, donated and gave him enough money to get his little media empire rowing. Which I always love this. These guys who are making hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars a year are still happily receiving tons and tons of contributions. I wish I knew the secret to just that part of the formula. I mean, do you have to be a complete fraud and push this information to get there? Do you have to only push one type of ideology? I mean, if that's the case, I guess I'm never going to succeed at this and never have because I refuse to be told what to say. I mean, even when they were going to pay me sixty thousand dollars a year, people thought they could buy exactly what my sentimentality was going to be. But we'll get into that in the next news discussion. Let's continue on with this analyzation, beginning with the words from Strotror himself, sampled from his live stream, and then we're gonna hear from AJ on a bunch of his network shows, and we're also gonna hear this commentary from this alleged left wing independent media guy who I don't know, seems to be doing pretty well. I mean, he gets a couple of thousand views a day on every video, so I mean he's probably making a living on YouTube, so I guess he has to use terms like unalived and stuff. But anyway, I'll give you the link to this particular YouTube video so you can check it all out for yourself. But I'm gonna jump around as much as I can and give you some of the very very relevant clips of AJ and his former employee as they're being analyzed by this left winger, and I will interrupt the left winger many times while he makes comments and stuff like that. I'm gonna try not to interrupt the actual participants in the current scandal in the alleged ault media space. But here we go.
Speaker 3: Perfectly clear to Alex an hour ago.
Speaker 4: Now, I wanted to meet with Alex in the office tomorrow, and I told him that. I told him that last week after I left the studio. He texted me and I said, Alex, let's talk next week. I said, I don't want to talk about it now, I'm done for the week. Let's talk next week. We communicated a little over the weekend, and then today I said, let's meet. Let's have a meeting tomorrow before your show whenever you want. Let's meet tomorrow before your show, and maybe we can talk this out, work it out.
Speaker 3: And he said, no, let's just talk now. And so he called me.
Speaker 4: Now my intentions, and I told him this, This.
Speaker 2: Is actually the important part is when he goes into his intentions and how he wanted to do a farewell show, which, by the way, several of his talk show hosts, when they've been dismissed or there has been an issue behind the scenes, have said stuff like, well, let me come in and say goodbye to the audience. Jones never allows that. I don't know why this guy didn't know that history. He's been there a decade with Jones and should have had time to look up on the internet what's happened when other hosts have quit, But I guess he didn't. What can you do? I mean, research is for researchers.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I wanted to go in this week.
Speaker 4: I wanted to go in tomorrow, and I wanted to finish this week, and I wanted to finish positively.
Speaker 3: At Info Wars.
Speaker 4: And you know, I even said if he wanted me to kind of stick around like a satellite to go down with the ship, that I'd be willing to play some sort of a satellite role to go down with the ship and be a part of that and continue, you know, having wearing the name on the front of the jersey for at least some semblance while it's still ongoing. And he didn't express any interest in that. And so he told me that he didn't need me and good luck, and that was that.
Speaker 2: That was that.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to make this announcement on Info Wars. I wanted to make this announcement with Alex.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: That actually meant a lot to me.
Speaker 1: That's what driving me, Macy. I just noticed that that is that's it's I wouldn't call it a padded room like a like a crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, now this guy's gonna comment on you know, the uh background and how this guy has like very good looking solid soundproofing behind him. Really the left winger concerned about the aesthetics of the situation. Not a surprise.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Both Destroyer and the left winger are the you know, bearded, sloppy haired white guy kind of you know template, which is a perfect for media at this point anyway, in the video culture. I mean, sometimes I'm a sloppy bearded mess, but I don't do it intentionally as a look anyways. And I don't have the douchebag beard, which is the overgrown ridiculous you know, I'm very manly because I have a beard stupidity that you see in the corporate world as well. Anyway, Look, forget about the aesthetics. It's fascinating to me that this guy's telling a story that I've heard before where you know. And even when I was dismissed by TNT Radio, I had done a radio show and that night there was like or the next morning, i should say, when I was preparing for that afternoon show again, I was informed that I immediately needed to speak with management, or I immediately needed to take a message from management. I said, okay, I'm available, and the next thing I got is yet you're no longer needed here, and my page was pulled. The podcast from the day before was not a My host page was gone. I was blanked erased immediately when I was still preparing and still doing the work, and told, you know, I'd received my paycheck, you know, when they got around to it or whatever, blah blah blah blah blah. And they did that. They paid me, as you know, for the whatever days I was employed, which you know, total of eight days I held that job, I think. But I wouldn't agree to just talk about the denazification of Ukraine being required, and you know, and I wouldn't talk about how evil Ukrainians were. So I had to go. And that cost me, you know, more than sixty thousand dollars over a yearly work period, you know, and I got to make you know, one thousand dollars one week basically. Anyways, So I guess I'm gonna have to kill my microphone and play, if we can, some clips from AJ. And and again this hard lens guy a little bit commenting in his reaction, now what Schoyer was mostly talking about. There, skip over a bunch of but he talks about his departure, his private phone call, the reasons why he left. But AJ's gonna address all that anyway, So let's just listen to his address of it.
Speaker 1: And this is gonna be clipped.
Speaker 6: Now, you are a snake, you are a rat, you are a fraud, you are a backstabber.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta let you guys know that the language is gonna get rough here because AJ doesn't care. You know, he's mister Christian and keeping things clean. But ever since he's been freed by not having to be on terrestrial radio or terrestrial television or anything that the FCC, you know, monitors and regulates. You know, he curses for effect. So you're gonna get that. You're gonna get plenty of non family friendly language here. So I just wanted to warn you in case you didn't read the description, bothered to look at the label. Uh, this is not safe for work, and you're gonna hear some rough language of kiddies are around. So I just want to let you know.
Speaker 7: You are a handbiter. You are a disgrace, disgrace.
Speaker 4: You dirty rat, you rat fasted, you did it.
Speaker 7: You are a snake.
Speaker 2: The left winger thinks you are a rat rat.
Speaker 6: You are a fraud, You are a backstabber, You are a handbiter.
Speaker 7: You are a disgrace.
Speaker 2: See now this is meant for air. Now. I'm not sure if he goes to commercial break and continues to rant, but I thought Alex Jones was and I know Alex Jones is still on regular radio because they do pipe him in on some AM stations here and there. But I don't know if he has the presence he used to have since the disruption of the Onion and Sandy hook and a billion dollar long suit whatever, So I'm not sure. But let's just again using his words. Okay, so he's family friendly so far, but believe me, it ain't gonna stay that way.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know what don't say about me?
Speaker 1: I got someone who gives.
Speaker 2: About she's the left winger trying to be funny, is really really annoying. My apologies for that.
Speaker 8: And you will die a man. You were born a man, and you will die a man.
Speaker 2: And then he replaced Candace Owens with that very interesting and out of context clip. But anyway, let's continue with AJ if we can.
Speaker 1: Now why why did Alex Jones do this?
Speaker 7: Why did he go on?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 3: A little bit of a.
Speaker 2: Left wing explanation of Alex Jones, which they don't get him, by the way. That's the funny part. They just think he's just a right wing child. But there's a lot more to it.
Speaker 7: Oh to lie.
Speaker 5: And then as all the articles come out and Jones shed sard on Trump criticism and Israel. So let's see if Schroyer comes out and yeah.
Speaker 1: Toe for ten ten.
Speaker 2: Jeez, again with the whole of course, and this has been the accusation over the years. Aj will not allow criticism of Israel and will not allow criticism of Trump because these two things are key to his existence now. They didn't used to be, but they definitely are now. And you know that's just an anti Semitic trope. And with the Jews control of the media, Chuck, no, no, no, dude, specifically, Jones is hyper sensitive to criticism of Israel, whether you know it or not. That is the plain truth. Okay, so I'm sorry, but that that's the reality.
Speaker 7: Total lie.
Speaker 5: And then as all the articles come out and Jones sinsurd Schroyer on Trump criticism and Israel. Oh so, let's see if Schroyer comes out and yeah toe for ten ten.
Speaker 2: I know, okay, I sloppy on my part here, but I'm trying to do this, you know, without editing and being prescripted.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he's gonna say I didn't really exactly say that.
Speaker 7: No, no, you.
Speaker 5: Couched each statement perfectly thought out and looking down at your notes to be able to lie about us and try to hurt this organization for your benefit so you could be a hero.
Speaker 2: Now how does Jones know about that strategy, because that's literally part of his performative model.
Speaker 6: You are a snake. No, you are a rat. No you are a fraud. No you are a backstabber. No you are a handbiter. You are a disgrace. And let me say something else.
Speaker 2: About you, the idiot leparger.
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much how they handle things and comment on it. How this guy has any following this, this this hard lens guy is beyond me. But anyway, there's a lot of these weird little left wing guys. Some of them are clever, but this guy not so much. He does look well produced and does seem to be intelligent, but again it's that vapid left wing now now, you know, doesn't make the Alex Jones is incompetent argument very well when you don't have a personality at all.
Speaker 5: Anyway, even before he went to prison for four months and we did the crowdfunding raise, fought everything for him all that, he stopped talking to the crew very much and didn't have a good attitude was pissed off all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, he went to prison for four months because January sixth, But you know, he was one of the Info Wars guys that was there before that. Whatever. I don't know, do you get refunds on all the money you spent if you get a pardon? I mean, anyway, he should have a pardon in his hand if he was ever convicted of anything. I don't know if he was. I know he was charged, but I don't recall how that case even went. They never made a big point out of it, so I guess there wasn't a big point to be made because otherwise infoheerers would have definitely used it.
Speaker 7: And then it got to where he wouldn't.
Speaker 5: He'd show up right before the show, wouldn't even talk to the crew. He'd walk by me and say something like.
Speaker 1: By the way, we are defeating INFO.
Speaker 2: By the way, by bed left wing nonsense. Look, by the way he makes this complain about a lot of former employees, this whole You know, they didn't really socialize with this. It's a weird thing. He wasn't a team player, in other words, get it. Anyhow, he's left. He done talking yet, I'm letting him talk with him mute.
Speaker 7: On you know, just start of laughing at me, like I'm out in the junior house. I didn't her at that level. It hurt me that he was just.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, yeah, oh, we can go further.
Speaker 7: When the Onion back by Bloomberg did.
Speaker 5: The fraudulent auction and got caught in all of that back in November on November thirteenth, and I said, we're not leaving. This was a fraud. I'm following emergency motions. Judge found to be a fraud, got a two day hearing on all that.
Speaker 2: Owen just left and interesting because he left because the business was gone. But it's funny that big pause there that wasn't me. Aj looked like he had almost nodded off. And I know he doesn't do heroin. He's definitely not chill enough to be doing heroin. But like when somebody nods off when they've had a little too much heroin, they just sort of drift and they start to fall downwards slowly. He sort of did that mid sentence there and then back to life and then they were it's a weird visual. He should see it for yourself. But anyway, let's continue on with his explanation plus his non explanation of Oh, the guy came in and went like a teenager. I mean what he's saying he was acting like Beavis and butt Head when he came in your studio. I mean, what are you actually saying with that statement that you think is so profoundly evocative and illustrative of the issue with Schroyer, It's fascinating. I mean, look, I'm not a fan of anybody on any side of this. The left wing guy commenting I'm the least man up here. AJ is interesting in his performative methodology. Schroyer is a little clone of his that couldn't lick boots well enough and didn't comport well enough with exactly what AJ wanted. And it's the Alex Jones Show, it's the Alex Jones Network, it's Infhewers, which is his. And by the way, he even describes the private phone call as if he was being talked to like a hooker. And you know, Schroyer had how dare he acted like a pimp? I mean, everybody forgets AJ's supposed to be the pimp in this situation. I don't know, maybe I have these colored opinions. But it's weird to watch this meltdown and people choosing sides in the right wing manosphere out there. It's funny as hell to me. But what does it reveal to you listening to this? Is what I wonder. Anyway, I'm gonna try and jump around with just the clips here and let them speak for themselves more often. But I wanted to point out a few things as we go, and how predictable this really is. All of this as Schroyer launches his own thing, and you know, and AJ will mention David Knight later in these clips when he goes and barges in on his morning show which his son is hosting, and he almost acts like, oh, you know, my son Wrecks, which Recks, by the way, is Latin for King, so you know, he's supposed to be King Jones, you know, and the kid that was actually you know, part of the controversy when he was getting his divorce and everything else. The weird dynamic there, he barges in on him, throws his hand on his shoulder, goes, oh, okay, you have permission to you know, to bash me and lie about me, now, you know, feigning the whole sarcasm and acting like his sense of humor. His head turns beat beat red during some of this stuff, though he I mean, either he is an incredible actor or he is really really freaked out by disloyalty and he perceived slighter disloyalty. And who does that remind you of? Just saying, I mean, these are the best people when they absolutely flip over disloyalty, isn't it anyway?
Speaker 7: Just call the producer and said, I'm done.
Speaker 5: I quit, even though we have a backup studio, told about hey, hey, it's gonna be fine, we have new backers.
Speaker 7: All this stuff we get shut down.
Speaker 5: He's like, I'm gone, starts announced, Is this the time? Just it words be to shut down any things? Announce his new network and funding and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And then meanwhile he was drifting funding off of his listeners by telling them, we're being destroyed, We're being shut down. Help us go over to doctor Jones dot com because that's the only place we're going to make money. Do it now, Do it now, buy his products, buy my dad's products. And he said, we're gonna be shut down now. And what A couple hours later, he comes out and it's the Alex Jones Show instead of the Infohores Network. And now we have this, and now we're going to go from here and we're going to continue the war, the Info war, but on the Alex Jones Show. Don't say in for war too loud anyway, and the Onion took it over for a couple days, and it was weird. And all of the sites where you go to pay and buy products were still Alex Jones's sites. So the Onion helped him promote this stuff too. Oh h there was a judge that came in and changed things. And by the way, you try and escape a ten thousand dollars judgment and see if you get this much wiggle room against you for anything, see what happens. But anyhow, I forget about the privilege.
Speaker 5: We're back the next day and Owen just shows back up and does your show and walks in and just looks, I mean looks at me with hatred and like SLINKs in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on, what the heck?
Speaker 2: Okay? So he SLINKs in, which I think is an incredible sound bite. And even the lefty guy says, I'm gonna put that on my soundboard. This and that but all these weird non verbal cues and stuff where he's given me an evil look and he's got, you know, me a look of hatred in his eyes, and all of these characterizations which are completely subjective instead of talking about what he actually did, what he actually said said, don't do any of that. Just I mean, wow, these are great neuralistic programming cues. Anyhow, here's an example, maybe an example anyway, of Jones busting in on Schroyer's show that is played later in this about a half hour presentation from this lefty guy, this hard lens media guy, who did one of the most concise and at least you know, less sufferable, like two and a half three hour rants on this thing. He did only a half hour on it, So I give him absolute credit for not making us suffer through you know, two hours of his commentary for thirty minutes of the actual clips and points to be made. Anyway back to it, here's an interruption on Schroyer's I guess the show was called the war Room on Info Wars, and it's interesting.
Speaker 1: About Israel and Gaza.
Speaker 4: But I want to get back to what you were saying about college, because I think it's uh, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, hold on, hold on a second. Is Jones bursting into the studio while they have the you know, wall of images forming an American flag, and he's got a co host sitting there talking about stuff and okay, well we're talking about colleges in America and different issues and problems, and and then you know, now mentioning Israel. And then here comes Jones barging into the studio to go hold on, hold on, hold on. It's not his show. It's Schroyer's, you know, section of infohoers over there, and he barges in on it, and Schroyer's kind of smiling and looking over the guest, whoever it is. I'm not sure who it is. You know, a douchebag in a casual suit is sitting there also, and they have, you know, the papers spread across the info wars to ask as pretty usual. And here comes Jones barging into the studio.
Speaker 7: I've just got a call from Tel Aviv. Stop the call.
Speaker 5: Stop talking about Israel right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, I have done my fair share of hosting.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, now now that you left he's going to talk about I done that Sam hosting and people interrupting you when you're trying to do something that is and that is true, there is a concentrated effort that one puts in if they're doing, you know, an interview where they're not tuned out and just reading off the list or following a script. Yeah, you try and make that thing functionally interesting and organic in the interaction when you're having a conversation as opposed to just firing off questions or doing a robotic sort of you know, thing that AI could easily do. Yeah, when you're having a human interaction and people disrupt it, it becomes problematic. It can throw you off track, it can screw up the flow of things. And Jones is doing that literally seeming like it's a surprise. Now. I don't know if these things are prescripted over there or not, but if not, it reminds me of you know, how wrestlers used to shoot on each other. You know, they're in the middle of doing a promo. The promo kind of sucks. A guy who's better at it is looking on and he decides, I'm gonna bust in and make this better. That's right, Gogo. Beware, I told you, I told you before. Whether they're their enemy or their ally, they come in and they try and juice up the situation. Now, I don't know that Jones is not there to juice it up, or that he's not there to put him back on script where he's supposed to be, or at least put him back on the agenda where he's supposed to remain in order to be a team player. Over at infohears you know what I mean. I'm sorry for the mispronunciation there, but I can't help myself. And like I said, even Jones will later on bring up the uh, you know, sex worker pimp paradigm. But by all means, let's continue on with this interruption from Jones and then eruption from the lefty and see where it gets us.
Speaker 1: This says, yeah, this is this is something that you don't do ever.
Speaker 4: Oh it was straight out of Tel Aviv, Benjamin Ye at my ball? Are you sure it wasn't Jerusalem stop right now? Or Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: I'm ordering you or Trump Guyza International.
Speaker 7: I mean every day telling a restraining Did you.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna take the trip, Alex? You want to go touch the wall.
Speaker 5: I would actually, I would love I'd love.
Speaker 3: To I could arrange that for you.
Speaker 1: He's pissed. I would be pissed off too.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now he's trying to bait him into them. Why don't you go to the whaling Wall, like, you know, the thing where you see all the Orthodox guys, you know, rocking and praying to the whaling Wall. Why don't you go over there, take some film to that, and then you can really troll people. See is this sarcasm or you know, because I think it's just them answering performatively collectively all together by the w you know, trying to go ha ha. We're trolling all you people who say that we're afraid to talk about Israel. H hah huh huh. And that's what's actually going on. The lefty guy doesn't understand it. He's going on, don't how daring. He gets interrupted because you know, it's all about your feelings with the lefty guy. But to me, I break this down and I say, this is the kind of you know, uh, you know, embedded performative virtue signaling and anti virtue signaling that is done in these media circles and in the big corporate media as well. Plenty of people I feel so badly about they don't care. You know, this woman didn't care about nothing but her hairspray till the camera turned on and then she went and I care about the children in our area. She has no idea what she's even talking about. And if she didn't have a monitor, she wouldn't know what they were playing either, because she didn't create the video pieces that are being you know, ushered in and out and interspliced with her phony commentary. And that's on your local news. Doesn't matter if Sinclair runs it or it is actually independent, but I don't know if those exist anymore, or if it's run by some other corporate entity. It's all the same. It's performative, it's talking heads, and it's not you know, people want to label the fake news fake news, but they never nail the real news. You know, commentary and opinion is not news. It's not that stuff we were taught about in journalism. You know, in your first paragraph, make sure you get these five things. Believe it or not.
Speaker 9: There is a.
Speaker 2: Formula to that where you inform people about things they were unaware of or uninformed about. And that's not what this infotainment sphere is about anymore, none of it anyway. I'm breaking down the psychology and pulling away the walls around all this stuff to remind you that there are people putting on acts in front of you all the time. So Jones is now in the midst of Yeah, that's right. I'd like to go to Egypt and Israel and everywhere. While he walked in and did the hold. My bosses in Tel Aviv and they're even, you know, firing the jokes back and forth. Well, maybe it was you know, Trump Jerusalem, or maybe it was a net Yahoo, or maybe it was you know, the ghost of gold in my ear. I don't know whatever the next joke is about the you know, Israel controls the media that they're trolling back at people who say that AJ's afraid to criticize Israel. So that's the dynamic at player. The lefty guy does not know it because they never know what they're looking at. When they look at Jones and what's going on over there, they just go, he's a right wing media figure.
Speaker 9: No he's not.
Speaker 2: That's what Rush Limbaugh was, and Alex Jones is not Rush Limbaugh. No matter any which way you slice it. And frankly, I had a lot of more respect for Alex Jones before I realized what he was doing, and I have still to his day more respect for Rush Limbaugh over time, which you know, at one point aj eclipsed him, at another point he dropped away below. At least Limbaugh seemed to, even though he was a hypocrite on many levels, seem.
Speaker 7: To believe the crap he was pushing.
Speaker 2: I really think Limbaugh believed it. You know, I think people like O'Reilly and Hannity believe what they're pushing, But all of their sickophans, all the people, I don't think. So these are not people looking to support because they believe in you know, these are people saying, well, hul Kogan's the most popular wrestler right now. Sawmahokmaniac and we can prop up his popularity and we can return him to popularity whenever we like, But for now, let's try this ultimate warrior guy. Ah he didn't work out anyway. Continuing on with this Israel deal, it's very informative on multiple levels, and I hope that you can ignore the left wing foolishness of the commentator and just listen to the clip carefully to hear what you hear trolling back at the people that actually criticize them for saying, well, you know, you're not allowed to criticize Israel either, are you, mister freethinker? And this is his way of trolling back at those.
Speaker 1: People because this is completely unprofessional. And look, while I have my difference of opinions.
Speaker 2: With Nick, he's looking for professional on infohoers and Nick Fouentez is the guest here, which is funny because the lefty guy's worried about unprofessional behavior around Nick Fuentes. Seriously, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: There's already a powder keg, so it's not taken sides.
Speaker 2: It's just Dear God. Anyway, still shine of work with paying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I would love to go see gold Gotha where Christ Christ.
Speaker 2: If I I loved.
Speaker 7: All that.
Speaker 2: Wall advance, you.
Speaker 7: Know probably yeah, I mean patrol people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'd be control, pretty control.
Speaker 3: I would do the opposite thing.
Speaker 1: I would refuse to touch the wall to troll people.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's a tyl has destroyed that in seventy eight day, So you can't hate those people.
Speaker 1: Titus are you talking about the Roman emperor.
Speaker 2: It is hilarious where Jones reveals that he doesn't even know what symbol he's mocking or trolling or what he's pushing. He just has this general, vague Judeo Christian American idea about it. And he probably has no idea why people even go to that wall, or what the purpose of it is, or what the symbolism behind it or the story is. He has a vague idea about the story, and he throws things at other uninformed people that sound like he's informed. And meanwhile, we're still playing the game of here's me trolling you people who say I won't talk about Israel, and now I'll just do it in an unseerious way, and then it'll look like I'm trolling you. So I have the power.
Speaker 5: I know that we are Christian. But the point is it does Abrahamberligima all that we can't you even hate the Jews of two thousand years ago?
Speaker 3: My point is, are we having a history discussion? Do we have to do this now.
Speaker 5: Because we dismember bunch of the bands of the Israel? Does we don't have to hate people? What's wrong with the solidarity? You know JD. Vance also goes to the Catholic church. He's a Catholic. You go say how to the pope or whatever. My point is, you think somebody's bad and they go do this.
Speaker 8: Well, Vance visits the pope. What happens? Hope dies?
Speaker 7: Oh you think he killed?
Speaker 8: He visits India. Nuclear war is about it there?
Speaker 2: Well, that is funny that the Pope died the day after meeting JD. Vance. I mean, you know what happens when two particles of evil collide in the Adrian super Collider of Rome. Well, one of them has to be smashed anyway, But that's irrelevant. They are now making weird circular arguments around religion, the nation state of Israel, what you should have solidarity with? And I gotta be frank with you. If I was a true believer in the Infohu's mission over there and thought AJ was a good guy, and thought all of his guys were good guys by extension, I would be rather confused at this moment. What's going on here. Fuentez is mocking, Schroyer is making other statements, kind of knocking AJ off balance a little bit, because AJ walked in and knocked him off balance, almost kind of jousting back to say, dude, my space, but he's folding his arms so that he doesn't extend them and accidentally violate king bosses, you know, space, because he can't. It's not really his space. He just works there anyway. It's interesting Flints is trying to engage with this in a weird way, and I think all this is very revealing about everybody involved in this three way conversation.
Speaker 8: Uh, he dropped the trophy. He broke the trophy.
Speaker 4: Is Isn't it just suddy though? How nobody's talking about that Pakistan India situation.
Speaker 3: It's like it there was a huge shootout at the border.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he didn't even.
Speaker 7: Talk about it. Fie nil war with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been doing that for years.
Speaker 7: But it's like, how do we tell that in Israel? How we blame Israel?
Speaker 8: They're working with India. It's true, that is true, right, So.
Speaker 7: It's Israel's fault. You said it, you said it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, Yeah, the most uncomfortable to me.
Speaker 2: Weird, very very weird. And the other thing is the India Pakistan thing. It's been going on for a long time since they created Pakistan by drawing a line on a map. Take note that every every time the Brits decide to draw lines on maps, trouble follows. Whether they created the nation state of Israel or they separated various regions in the Middle East into kingdoms, or whatever it is they chose to do, always seems to lead to holy crap. Things continue to ignite after they draw those lines. That's the relevant point. But Pakistan and India, Yeah, all of a sudden, they're shooting at each other. And that actually is probably a random occurrent because it happens continuously, not like Americans pay attention. But you're supposed to pay attention now because supposedly Donald Trump solved that by putting yet again another temporary stop to the battle for Kashmir that's been going on since I don't know, since Mahatma Gandhi was killed, I think, you know, and they decided, look, there's too many Muslims in this part of India, so we're gonna call it Pakistan now. I think that's what happened there. Disputed area of Kashmir's my oversimplification, has been in dispute ever since and off and on, their shooting at each other I remember that happening before nine to eleven and then after nine to eleven, and then there was the revelation shortly after nine to eleven that hey, wait a minute. The world didn't know it, by the way yet, but both India and Pakistan said, you know what, we have test bombs to set off a boom boom uh oh. Pakistan and India are nuclear powered now. And the world acted surprised. And I think that was like ninety nine or two thousand when that actually happened. Everybody forgot about it because other things took precedent in the world news cycle. But anyway, now there's going to be after the Schroyer departure. There's a morning show on infoheers over there and Rex Jones is, you know Alex's son, who also has his head shaved. I don't know if he needs his head shape like Alex shaved his head because he is going bald, but Rex might be going ball to male pattern. Baldness is inherited. I thought, usually you get that from your mom's dad's side of things. But whatever, Rex has a bald head too, kind of a bulky looking dude. Guy wouldn't question the parentage there he definitely looks like aj Sun. I don't know if they often mentioned that, but he's a Alex Jones's son. And if you look back in the archives, you can find a little kid named Rex piping up now and then and his mom getting a little mad about it. But now he's a grown man. He's like, I don't know, thirty something years old, I think, and you know, and he's working the business with dad and one day this may be the king of all things alternative, even though there is no alternative media anymore. And Alex Jones has pretty much consolidated his power base into a niche if you will, within the corporate media structure. And oh, by the way, we're not established from media. They are established, well established for a quarter cent. Now, the entity that Alex Sjones heads that you started with a box of gold bars dropped off by an angel investor, and there's a legend you're never going to be able to track down because most people are sworn to secrecy on it. But Alex knows what I'm talking about, if he ever hears this. And I hate it when Australians think I sound like this guy, which, by the way, I probably sound more like them right now because I'm struggling to speak because of illness lately. But I had to get this out, and I have a whole other news show to get out, which I may have to do later because I have a meeting at nine to fifteen pm Eastern, So I'm going to make sure I get done with this by the meeting time, and then I'm gonna come back and do another live show for the fourth of September. If my voice holds up enough to do a show, let's see how it goes. Anyway, this morning show is on Alex's network, and this, I think is where the language is totally out of control because I think this is like Internet online stream only, so it's assumed adults only on it, so you know, mature language is going to be used here, folks. As AJ barges in on the Morning Show to make his point, he.
Speaker 5: Launched an independent show and claim that I censored you for years and we had a million viewers.
Speaker 2: Okay, the guy that he walks into saying, I want you to claim that I betrayed you and start a whole new uh you know, the stream and and and get a million followers and all that. That's his son, who he throws his hand on his shoulder, which is an interesting way of showing control over someone else, especially when they're sitting down and you're standing up. You make sure to maintain that they remain in their position and they know that they are of a lower level position in the room. Physically, it's it's a it's a body language strategy and a literal use of physicality for oppression in circumstances. But these guys are sitting at one of the info wars, you know, with a nice paneled background projected background behind them in the nice studio, I don't know which studio, but he's got a few of them. And he comes in, you know, looking like he's in a casual business douchebag attire. Rex is in you know, a golf you know, a kind of what do you call those, like a simple three button down, short sleeve collared shirt. Right, and the other guy's got glasses in a business suit and a tie a sort of at least on the upper half of his body. No idea what he's wearing pants wise, which always cracks me up. When these guys have like sweats or shorts on under there, you know, they look like they're wearing a suit until you look underneath them. They got flip flops and stuff. But I don't know that that's going on. But I'm just saying, we can only see the upper halves of the host and co host bodies, and the host he's addressing to begin with, saying, I give you a permission to betray me or go out there.
Speaker 7: That's his son.
Speaker 2: Rex, and the other guy's like looking down, clearly pained by something that he either didn't want to have happened or wasn't expecting to have happened. And now he's looking away to make sure that he doesn't make any expression in anybody's direction to indicate how he's processing what's happening here. And then I'm gonna let the audio plan and hopefully left wing guy doesn't interrupt it, because I want you to hear this.
Speaker 7: You're you're allowed to lie about me, and you want.
Speaker 3: You know I love you.
Speaker 7: This look, let's reject to let's reject the grabbler.
Speaker 6: This is this is this is a I'm using.
Speaker 2: This as a case for you just to publicly not enough, frankly, i'd say something he missed you. Okay, Now he goes over to the coast. Now, first of all, his son has to make sure don't forget. I love you, don't forget. I think you're great.
Speaker 9: Don't forget.
Speaker 2: Don't forget. And then the other guy goes over, you never censored me. No, no, no, you haven't censored me enough. Actually you should censor me more. I need more help, daddy, And the other guy says, don't forget. I love you, daddy, I love you, daddy. One guy is literally his son, and the other guy makes his living as a part of this mechanism, so they're dependent on him, and they have to show fealty and loyalty. That's the problem. That's why every White House presser begins with whether they film it or not. Mister President, I want to make sure that you know that I think you're brilliant. You're doing an excellent job, and you are the greatest president since sliced bread or any other president. And George Washington would be jealous of you. As a matter of fact, I.
Speaker 9: Hear he is.
Speaker 2: And I want to tell you that you know John F. Kennedy in his short time, even though he was considered glamorous, you are the most handsome, and you are the strongest, and you are the most.
Speaker 9: Manly of men.
Speaker 2: And even the toughest of tough guys like Teddy Roosevelt, who took a bullet, could not stand up to your toughness, sir, and your vision and brilliance and absolute acuity as a businessman and high IQ and intelligence. I mean, after all, you passed a dementia test which you called an IQ test because accurately it did measure your IQ. And no matter what you say, regardless of the reality around us, we know that reality itself will literally shape itself to your will. Because you are chosen by God, and that's why He protected you and decided that a firefighter behind you should die instead of you when a bullet was fired by a misguided school shooter one day in Pennsylvania and you were spared by God. You were chosen by God. In fact, you may indeed be God, sir. But I don't want to go too far. And any woman should have been glad to be paid a hush money or even attention from your penis, sir, because you are that great. They have to do that, each person sitting at the table before they get to the business or whatever the hell it is. Going on in the White House because there is a personality type that requires that propping up, constant, immediate, and any sign that that is not there means now you're subject to being a trader, not with the team, outsider. You know, Telsea Gabbert had to figure that out. Any sword of dissent put her on the app Well, that's okay, I don't trust her on this. She's not really helpful here. The head of National Intelligence was not helpful on intelligence matters because she disagreed the people at the nonpartisan whatever the hell collecting statistics which are probably yeah, falsified for different reasons, but usually it's to not make the government look bad, which currently Trump is the government. So you know the fact that she didn't give the right jobs numbers gone get out of here. The FED guy, who he thought was greater than anything in the world when he appointed him, is now you know, low iq no good. The FBI director which would have been in charge of all the evidence, actually was starting to prosecute, helping to investigate and prosecuting Epstein and whose watch under which he died, you know, of hanging in his cell, whether suicide or not. Oh, I know, you're supposed to say, uh self harmed or essd or whatever, and you've got to be unlived. I'm sorry I forgot about that, but anyway, that's the new thing. Christopher Ray, the guy that he replaced to get rid of that evil comy, who was great and absolutely necessary in doing all the right things, did them all right up until Trump saying well, they put a lot of phony stuff in the fight. It would have been Christopher Ray and his people that had to start that process because he was never even swapped out by Joe Biden. The same people stayed in the FBI under Joe Biden. So the people Trump put in there set Trump up and didn't do anything with it while Biden was in office. I mean, that's the logic you have to follow to understand that there's a democratic hoax regarding that Jeffrey Epstein released the files. No, there's a lot of fake stuff in there because Democrats, and that's why Democrats wanted out. Now. No, it is weird that any of these politicians wanted out there, because I got a feeling that paintbrush is going to go left to right, you know, wax on, wax off, It's going to go all over but it's interesting because you have to continuously refresh your loyalty with people sometimes, otherwise you're in danger of becoming a trader, an outcast, a handbiter. Right raight right right right, whatever noise you make anyway, Again, I want to focus more on the clips, but just something I needed to point out here.
Speaker 7: For ones literally never one. Hey, you want to quit, have a policity stunt a lot about me?
Speaker 2: I forgive you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's.
Speaker 7: Hey, David and I did it. No one's done it.
Speaker 5: I said, I was taking a high road until I started.
Speaker 7: Watching and I it's like Skywalkers come back?
Speaker 2: Can we sing a song? Really? See?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: How long go to David Knight? Leave? He's bringing up David Knight and now he also wants to compare it to the hero's journey and how how you know Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader and that whole paradigm shift that people misunderstand in the George Lucas universe of the Star Wars saga, and he makes himself the great rebel leader in the paradigm. And this kid was Anakin Skywalker, so he was the key to unbalancing the force and letting the Sith win for a while because he betrayed his Jedi roots. But this is the you know, analogy Jones is using here, and he's telling these other guys, I give you permission, go ahead to lie about me and go ahead and make up things. And I don't know if that's prevarication, to make sure that you're set up ahead of time in case somebody does turn on him, which you know, his son might could, I guess, possibly in his mind. I don't know. I don't think so. His son has never turned on him. I mean it's you know, I mean a divorcing wife turning on you with something. And there was a custody debates and money debates and everything else, but that's normal. The son who was stuck with them all this time and had a job and gotten you know, international press coverage just for being Rex Jones and showing up, and he did some like weird little report on Infohewers. I don't know, twenty years ago. I think you can find a clip of a little kid going, hey, I'm Rex Jones. He doesn't bite the hand that feeds him, so maybe that's why he's presenting it as go ahead, bite the hand to feed you. It's like telling the toothless, ballless cat, come on, be aggressive, attacking me. I know you don't have any claws or teeth or balls anymore, but show me your regression. Maybe I took that metaphor too far. Maybe not. Back to the clips, I'm.
Speaker 7: Letting you have it. Schroyer, you stab your brother in this operation in the back.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking liar killing holy shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so is he your brother? You know, are you brothers or is he your you know, Anakin skywalker who is your apprentice? Or later on, Jones will even compare it to I'm like your mother in some clips where he says, you know, you betrayed your mother. He's got a lot of interesting perspectives on the hierarchy as it existed and currently exists, and as it is being betrayed. I want you to pay attention to that because it's I think very revealing in a psychological sense, not a pseudo psychological events a sense like they try and show you in current in the current conventions of political correctness that is psychology and the business of you know, drugging, doping, and you know, dismantling the the human reality around us. And taking away our genders and neutering and declassifying us as the creatures that we actually are, which psychology is actively constantly doing, dumbing us down, weakening us, and making sure that we are all pacified. Quite well, that is what psychology is in the business is doing right now. But there used to be, and there still are some people attempting to analyze the patterns of behavior the issues that are coming up in a sociological and psychological sense. But it's all about the spirit, because psychology is very much like psychic is very much like a lot of other things that begin with sigh, and you need to take a look at what that means from the Greek and from the Latin uses of it. Anyway, the zeitgeist continues to reveal itself.
Speaker 1: Like you can't interrupt a video segment like this, No.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this guy's back to unprofessional interrupting people when they're speaking, because that becomes the most important thing as opposed to the points being made and the strategy employed with the interruption. It's all about my feelings are hurt because you interrupted me. A typical lefty.
Speaker 1: Bs Jesus Christ, what the hell? But after doing this for eight years. The one thing that you never do.
Speaker 2: Bearded Lefty Douche has been doing it for eight years. That's cool, a long run on YouTube. I hope you're doing well, Lefty Douche. I hope you are serving someone outside of a paymaster that's telling you to create propaganda, either directly or indirectly, which is what most people are being directed to do for a living. I wish someone would find a propaganda niche for me to not be dishonest, where I could do it all day long for their purposes and not be dishonest about it, because I would love to have that paycheck me your propaganda that you think I already comport with, and let's roll.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's got to be somebody who finds me useful. Or maybe that's the point. The people with power and money don't find guys like me useful.
Speaker 7: Hint, hint.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's see you we can get back to more of this. Give me sing a song. We're gonna we're gonna take a little break here, We're gonna sing a song.
Speaker 7: I'm angry.
Speaker 2: I've had enough of these people, Christian murdering scum, running giant death factors, keeping babies alive and selling.
Speaker 7: Their body parts.
Speaker 1: What more do you needn't know about these people? Okay, that's that's that's that's really a Krins song.
Speaker 2: Okay, Christian murdering scum who are selling baby body parts. That is a hell of a composite there in that lyric. I mean Rex damn anyway, more clips of the You know, according to The Daily Beast, the Maga rising Star kicked off in Wars for turning against Trump, which is at the crux of this argument, by the way, is that he was too negative and too anti Trump and too anti Israel to continue as an infohorse person he was being directed to do otherwise, you know, situation normal all foxed up. The other snafoo concept, maybe, I mean in a time when we have a viral New Jersey town hall menace breakdancing during local town hall meetings in Cranford, at a time when we have parents catching the FBI plot to force their mental ill son to be a right wing terrorist, in the time when we have China in a position to leverage the entire Trump family through manipulation of their crypto wealth. In a time when you know, Trump is killing two birds with one wind farm in foreign countries and also pushing forward with the whole maybe we should take over Greenland. And Eric Adams is being offered a White House job as quietly as they can, which is impossible. It's like as quiet as a I don't know, a firework factory on Chinese New Year with everybody carrying torches. Eric Adams, they're trying to offer and this is in the New York Post, by the way, they're offering a job in the Trump administration, you know, for pressure on the NYC mayoral candidates, supposedly to sink Mendanni. But they also are trying to offer Sliwa job, you know, get him out so that all of the rational opposition right to the socialist and NYC disappears. And they're going to prop up guess who Cuomo. So here comes the reward for being that guy and for risk Cuomo going over to the Christian network and carrying water for Trump and all that. Let's remove Sliwah and indeed Eric Adams from the equation. Give them jobs, give them some sort of revenue stream within the Trump universe directly in the administration. For Adams Sliwa, they'll probably you know, give some other I don't know, social media platform. Maybe they'll give him a brand new broadcasting network or a good slot on infohours something. All that is happening so that they can position it. So you have a Cuomo versus Mandani sing in NYC, in which case, you know, the default will not be to the kookiest option throughout most of the city. They'll go to the recognizable Cuomo, you know, as part of that political dynasty, which again was something anyway, everybody thinks that their opponents, but this is how they gathered together the enemy of their enemy in order to refocus things and actually manipulate election results by buying people off. But nobody's calling it like that, And even the New York Post that's reporting on it doesn't tell you about the deal that's being offered to Sliwa, which is happening, and you can find out about it if you dig deep enough. But that was something I noted. I'm putting all these things in the show notes so you can follow through on it. By the way. You know, meanwhile, you got a sitting European president flat out calling Trump a Russian asset. That's on mediaite. You know, Trump ending you know, secret Service Protection and even turning on its former allies, you know, like mister Bolton and firing FEMA whistleblowers on the anniversary of Katrina. All that stuff right out the window, right under the radar. But why is it all about Epstein. I don't fall for that one so easily, but other people will anyway. Maga rising Star kicked off Info Wars for turning against Trump. There is something relative about the levels of loyalty that must be demonstrated and how those things are cashed in and out of the system. And watch it play out. It's going to be interesting. Will they tell you the real story of how the deal was made? No, because at the end of the day, the art of the deal, which he didn't even write. But the art of the deal is his brand, along with just stamping the Trump name on everything, you know, like a what suburban graffiti artist who doesn't have the wherewithal to manipulate the spray can, but can get well made stickers that'll do the spray can tagging for him across products, people, everything, and now your government, your landmarks. I will not be surprised if he has more streets named after him in the next couple of years, because that's what the system wants. This is the new American brand right now.
Speaker 5: But I've got his tax you know, filings, I've got what he's paid.
Speaker 7: I've got everything here. So he hadn't had a raise in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: Since twenty eighteen, he's had multiple raises of eighty thousand dollars on top of what he was paid for and huge bonuses.
Speaker 2: Okay, so since twenty eighteen he's gotten bonuses and raises that depending on how you read his commentary here, this is what he's talking about with you know, destroyer and I actually, even though AJ does this all the time where he waves pieces of paper around and says they say certain things that they don't necessarily say, I think that this could be way too easily disputed. And this kid would have responded already and said, look, dude, you know you're wrong. You're lying about that. But to him, maybe just like the guy who got caught accepting Russian money and said, well, I didn't think one hundred and fifty thousand dollars wasn't all that noticeable among things that I've been paid to do podcasts? What does that tell you? That tells you that in context, maybe it wasn't that big a deal. One hundred fifty thousand dollars not a big investment for somebody to pay him to do a podcast. A bunch of these guys said this when they were confronted with didn't you realize this massive influx of money? I mean, that would be a massive, huge, noticeable influx of money for almost every listener I have, I'm sure and certainly for me, and you take notice of it and want to know where the hell came from, your first thought being this is a mistake. But if somebody suddenly you know, you're in the middle of doing your art work, and you know you sell them at the flea market for ten bucks apiece, which is kind of where I'm at selling my you know, please tell me what it is you want to hear on this show for ten twenty thirty dollars, you know, give me that once a month, and I will try to provide you with the thing you asked for. I kind of do that. But if somebody suddenly said, here's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and I want two podcasts about this or that, now I can't guarantee the slant or the analysis. But definitely, I'm going to look at that subject very carefully. Want to know who paid it, make sure it wasn't a mistake, you know, et cetera, et cetera. But maybe in the grand scheme of things, if you got such money pouring in, where one hundred and fifty grand is not a noticeable blip, you know, on your balance sheet, maybe not a big deal. Maybe this kid receiving eighty grand in raises over the past seven years is not a big blip compared to what he was already making. And I've seen people state that, you know, we're looking at maybe he was up to about four hundred thousand dollars a year, and maybe to him that's being underpaid. And if that's the case, maybe it's because he's aware of the amount of money that's actually taken in by this organization, which is a whole lot more massive than I think a lot of you people realize, and certainly a lot of the people that are still sending him ten dollars donations Alex Jones when they think he's in trouble or when he's under attack, well meaning people who have a hard time earning that ten dollars, still send him ten bucks twenty bucks, and still buy his products even if they could find same product cheaper or just buy it because it's got his name on it, or doctor Jones or whatever. They go out of their way to put money in his pocket. But would you do that if for some reason you found out AJ was a billionaire? You know, if Elon Musk went around and said, look, I need to dollars from everybody, would you give it to him? Now? I think most of the people that listen to me would not. They say, look, you have ten dollars times all the listeners that you have here, and it wouldn't even put a tent in your money, So you'll be fine. I mean, if you can raise you know, forty billion dollars to buy Twitter, I'm thinking you don't need my ten. But does AJ need the ten and twenty dollars that he gets from No, No, he doesn't. That's the big ugly secret that nobody could possibly disclose because I don't think he would let anybody get near it. And he might be a little more nervous about one hundred million dollars settlements and billion dollars worth of damages, you know, because if you knew that would completely swallow everything you own, everything, your empire possesses, everything it could possibly produce. Then you know game over, and you can't possibly do this thing that you've now done for more than a quarter of a century. You can't possibly do it anymore. You're done now?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because he's a man's man and has balls to steal? I don't think so. But meanwhile, he's gonna wave around this guy's alleged earnings and talk about bonuses and everything. And I've heard four hundred grand is not an unreasonable estimate for what not even the most popular guy ever, but a famous guy on that network receives. And if that's the case, what does the star and absolute focal point of the network receive? What does he pay his son? Are other people over there getting paid thirty grand and struggling and now wondering, what the hell you know? I've been making thirty grand for the past two years. I haven't even made up this guy's raisis in my total earnings and I'm trying to live in Austin. Maybe this guy looked at it and said, I'm only getting four hundred grand when he could pay us all four million and not blink an eye, and we're worth it. I don't know. I don't know the inside story, but it's weird when you think about this and you think about what people are fighting over, and I see people locally fighting over whether they can get two more dollars an hour from one fast food joint to another, and people arguing over the minimum wage and living wage and all that very small incremental amounts, because when you have very little, the small amounts mean something. And the larger your war chest, the larger your bank account, the less important it is if you lose five, ten, twenty one hundred dollars, you know. And that's why I take very seriously even when people send me three bucks, because I know somebody made the effort to do that, and either it's they don't think much of me, or they've given something very significant to me, because that person's three dollars could be a rich man's ten grand, could be a rich man's thousand dollars. You know, the amount of money he's willing to tip a waiting staff. You know, somebody makes a conscious effort to make sure I receive to put toward my efforts. I say to myself, I need to respect that. But these guys who are working in astronomically large numbers, maybe it's not as noticeable. Like I said, the podcaster got caught taking the Russian money, one hundred and fifty grand, not a big deal to him. I'll give it back even no problem. Well maybe it's because if you take in ten million, one hundred and fifty thousand, well it's kind of significant, but it's not that big a deal if you've already taken in ten million. And meanwhile he's talking about tax returns and talking about the irs and all that. Interesting from a guy who was so freedom oriented a couple of years ago. But anyway, let's go back to AJ and his attacks and his stuff. And we're gonna close this out real quick because I got a meeting shortly, and I'm gonna get through that meeting and come back and give you a real news blast that doesn't just focus on one incident in the media and a couple of ancillary things that I've covered and commented on, but links to everything in the show notes, just so you know. And uh yeah, and I think we're gonna call this one. Let me see what have I decided I wrote a quickly typed in a working title for this and it might be AJ Hulk Smash and s FW so Alex Jones Hulk Smash. I angree, AJ, I agree, not safe for work because of all the cursing and stuff that is gonna be in here. And I might even build in one quick commercial break and then give you a final commentary close it out. And then I got to have a meeting with somebody about lancer business and things like that, which I'm trying to do for no money, for no reward outside of a trip there, and I'm gonna be on my own, I think, for feeding myself for the weekend. But whatever, you know, I actually believe in that cause and I'm doing my best to shape it and make it happen and participate. So I have to pause from my live broadcast tonight go do that, but I'm gonna come back on the live stream and you'll hear a second podcast if my voice holds up at all. Let's continue on with the Jones clips from again this guy's YouTube channel, which I'll note again before we're done talking tonight.
Speaker 7: Have it all right here? That's just one example.
Speaker 2: I love that typical they are so oh and which, by the way, I think he stole from Rush Limbaugh. I just want you to know because Limbaugh used to do that when he had no TV, had no podcast, had no videos. He used to grab a piece let me say, I can grab a piece of paper real quick. He used to grab a piece of paper like this and hold it near the mic and go. And people knew that he had a piece of paper in his hand for sure.
Speaker 5: Anyway, continuing, tell us again, you hadn't had a rais is twenty eighteen? Is eighty thousand dollars increase in three different raiss Is that a eight thousand on top of all your paper?
Speaker 7: Tell people what you are paid? Got the clips.
Speaker 2: Like he's pulsating with the paper.
Speaker 7: Now by prip pripe, prap prap.
Speaker 2: The call and response thing that's built into the AJ formula is remarkable at all times.
Speaker 5: Continuing, how about telling people? How about telling me about the bonuses or the hell cat I gave you just as a friend here at my hellcat.
Speaker 7: It was worth about sixty thousand dollars. Get to he was eighty five thousand about it.
Speaker 2: I got to look up what he means by a hellcat because It could mean a few things. But let me continue the clip while I go look up what AJ's referring to as a hell cat. Here may be uninformed about this. I want to know what that is that gift that he gave that he now throws. It's like an ex girlfriend. By the way, remember when I did this for you and I, you know, sucked on this and I made you happy with d and all that stuff and all the times that I bought you shirts. You piece of garbage? How can you break up with me? It really is like a spawn a spur next girlfriend. But let me continue with the clip and go look up what he means by.
Speaker 7: A hell cat.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, tell me on about how bad I am again, So if somebody will lie about people, he said was his friend for ten years like that and so nakedly, that's a really nice person. And the flat out line that I haven't had a raise since twenty eighteen. Hold on, maybe I'm wrong, Let me check that.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 7: Well, how do I say i'n't gotten a raige? How don't I act like I don't make any money.
Speaker 5: I'll just say it and then go, oh uh, maybe I gotta check that. Oh, check them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've now been disconnected from the Internet somehow, but I am continuing to record, and uh, I think I made my point here. You know, Owen Shroyer ditches you info wars and he gets the angry girlfriend response, and uh, what can I say? Maybe I'll even include a poem that I grafted together from a back and forth and you know, with somebody else and it was sort of like a eminem versus AJA, and we'll figure out what's what in a few minutes. Anyway, keep listening to.
Speaker 5: The ill tell you effect.
Speaker 9: Hopefully this survived, m.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 2: Have you express my caller stools? There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com not necessarily reflect reviews of Jelly dot com or Jocko Chilly And we are not responsible. We're getting stupid you, which might ensue.
Speaker 11: Thank you go ahead calling about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know? Baker's wild claim oswal girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 5: Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 10: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 2: But okay, on the.
Speaker 5: Building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now has a real.
Speaker 12: Effort on the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 3: TV.
Speaker 2: Let's say you can.
Speaker 10: Get Judith Arry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims.
Speaker 2: Judith Vary Baker in her own.
Speaker 11: Words, thank you for all the great information. In Denial the Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the were off many of them using new files.
Speaker 13: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In Digital or Physical Force.
Speaker 3: James Corban at Coorner Report dot com, and you're listening to the Ocelly Affected o'celly dot com.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com
Speaker 11: Revelation through conversation