Speaker 1: From the Big check O'Kelly, and it's been known for many years applying UFK researchers specializing at Kat Kelly's day US involvement in multiple assassinations, propaganda, and other global.
Speaker 2: Criminal operations in the twenties and twenty first centuries.
Speaker 1: And your listeners there extremely March yeah and now less activated and on me.
Speaker 3: Doct olly November five, twenty eighteen, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and this indeed is the o'celly Effect, broadcast live from the facilities of ocelly dot com, but also heard on a variety of other networks. Do appreciate for tuning in on this particular Moonday, Monday, that is according to the calendar. And uh, it is a great honor that we are going to have an interesting guest here in the first hour. No Jordan Maxwell, but I do believe our guest is calling in right now. John.
Speaker 4: Is that you?
Speaker 3: Hello John, You are live on the air, my friend. We just started the show and I didn't even get to introduce you.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I'm trying to be prompted you.
Speaker 3: You have done it, my friend, arriving exactly one minute after eight I love it. Nobody else really does that. Everybody else is either real early or real late on me. And there's all kinds of things that go on. Listen, man, I I I love you. I want you to know that to begin with, you're not coming into any sort of hostile interview here, so you know, right off the top. Well, let me let me tell you something personally though, because I've never had the chance to tell you this, and I was a stern fan for many many years. I remember when they were calling you Johnny mel and you were in a band called rock Slide Right. Okay, these are things off the top of my head that I can remember. But let me let me tell you the point that you made to me that a lot of other people never quite got. And and some people who listened to my show started giving me crap already that I was having you on, and why because I usually have very serious authors on. I have very serious subjects on this show. We talk politics, we talk history, we talked the revision of history. We talk about current events and social trends, we talk about news. But you know what they said, why are you having stuttering John on? You know some people that are very kind of anti Howard Stern and sort of remember you from those days, and they were giving me crap, and I'm gonna tell you what right now, I don't really care. Here's the bottom line about it. John showed me something. I was a listener of Howard Stearns. I'm a little bit younger than John, but you know what. I was a heavy metal slash rock and roll dirtbag in New Jersey. And guess what I was doing, trying to figure out my way through life. And I have a handicap. Okay, now, well my mind is that I'm just about to blind my brand. I have very little eyesight.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, don't be. You know what. Don't be, And you know why, because here's the thing. You, a guy who had a stuttering issue, was gonna go out there and you know, just straight out didn't matter. It didn't matter if you were talking to one of the Beatles or what it was you were doing. You were gonna go out there and do your thing for the sake of comedy, and it did not matter that you had this disability. It didn't matter that every single day you were being harangued by somebody publicly and being made fun of by the guy who's supposed to be your boss and all that. You went out there and said, you know what, not only is my disability something that I'm gonna overcome. You know, they tell you overcome your disabilities and all that nonsense. But you were just like, you know what, screw it, I'm gonna make this a feature of who I am. And guess what, you know, you guys can all deal with it or not. And you know what, I'm gonna laugh right along with you. I'm gonna roll with all this. And you know what, man, I really take you as a personal inspiration, uh because because of that, because of that bad and I want you to know that right off the bat. Okay, And that's there's I told people. I said, I got a personal reason why I love stuttering John. I would not interview Howard Stern himself on this show. I got to tell you because I well, and I was a fan for a long time, but I wouldn't want to have a conversation with him.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to Sow and I've had I've had Reverend Bob Levy on this show. Just so you know, that's the only other guy who's like in your sort of universe or has been in your universe before? Who's been on this show? But uh, but outside of that, no, I would not talk to Howard. It's it's look, let's be honest. He required a certain ego structure in order to accomplish the things that he did. He absolutely changed the business when it came to talk radio, and it required a massive sort of mentality that went in a certain direction that I don't want to wrestle with. I just don't. It's not that I'm intimidated, it's just that I would not find it enjoyable to talk to him. I really don't think I would. That's why I never called in, even though I was a fan, and even though I listened to it and loved, you know, the news, and absolutely was a big fan of every single thing you did, whether you were getting punched in the mouth by Raquel Welch or you were a hassling ringo star or asking questions of various you know level celebrities that nobody else would ask and get yourself thrown out of press conferences. I love it, man, you know what, You're exactly the wake up call that so many people trapped inside of their own little world's needed. So now I'm gonna shut up, John, and I'm gonna ask you, and I'm gonna just ask you a couple of questions. You have a brand new book coming out or it's already out according to Amazon anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, it's out on Amazon. But it doesn't get it doesn't get it, you know, I guess the real release whole Novema thirteenth. But you can get on Amazon and if you want to sign book, you go to rarebird books dot com and it'll come sign But again, Chuck, I don't I'm sorry for interrupting to get no.
Speaker 3: Listen, never be sorry for interrupting me. Man. Uh again, I have a couple of things on my agenda and I want to get to them because I know you probably don't have a lot a lot of time to talk to me. But the book itself, apparently is a story about you and your life and what you came up through.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I see mentioned in the in the press kid that you know, you talk about being bullied as a kid and stuff like that. I I came out of a different attitude. I got bullied too, until I decided, you know what, not only am I going to be the blind guy who takes that crap uh without you know, falling apart. But I'm also gonna beat you to death if I have to. Uh, you know, like I I turned on these people who were bullies and uh, you know that's necessarily I handled it. And and I'm sure you had experiences like that too, But that's only one part of what goes on in this book.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You recount your years in the with the Stern Show, you recount your years as Jay Leno's band leader slash announcer. You know, what what is it that that caused you to come out with it? At this time? I wonder, John.
Speaker 2: Well, I had I had started writing it like three years ago, and you know, but you know, I mean I didn't know if I can get a book deal or not, if I can get a publisher. And then and then finally Gretchen Bonaducci believe it or not, you know, Daniel Bonduci's ex wife, was like, you know, I have I have this book publisher that that that they're really interested. And I met with them and they were like, we love I sent them like the first five chapters and they were like, we love this, we want this book and you know, like so far, I mean, you know, you know, it's the labor of love, I guess. But I'm getting a lot of good reviews and a lot of people that have interviewed me who are who have already gotten it from Amazon, you know, like said, they can't put it down. And that's the whole point of it. It's not I mean, it does, you know, speak volumes on the craziness of the Howard stan Show and the the insanity of it, but it also, you know, it's very anecdotal. It also it also tells stories of you know, you know, of the love that I had, you know, for Howard and everything else. And and then it also goes into Jay Leno, who is you know, completely ocd as I am, And it goes into all his his little kind of wacky things, and I think anybody, I mean, if you're if you like entertainment. It covers everything from Chelsea Hamlet being the most despicable person on earth. It covers you know, how Jimmy Kimmel stabbed Jay Leno in the back, and it covers how my ex wife, but my wife at the time, came up with the idea for keeping up with the Kardashians and Chris Kardashian never gave her credit. And you know, all these things, and it's all in the book. I mean, the one thing that Day writes in the forwards of my book, or you know, in like on one of the flaps, he says, John is unfiltered. And that's why this book is a good read. And that I think out of any of the ex you know, Stern Staffers, I am the guy that is unfiltered. And I'll tell the truth. I don't care if how wants to sue me, go for it, because you're gonna lose because everything is true. I don't lie, believe it or not. My OCD and you know, being a Catholic boy, I don't lie. I tell the truth and everything in this is truthful. And I I think, Chuck, you know, you know, I think any of you listeners would just enjoy it. It's funny and it's it's a great ride, and you know, I'll just say this, it's like I'm live the life of see I'm stuttering. I get live the life of a Boris Gump. Only I was too stupid to invest in Apple stock.
Speaker 3: Well, part of that, part of that Forrest Gump type lifestyle. In fact, see now I brought up the fact that that both of us were musicians. Again, I'm just a touch younger than you, but you know, I came out of the same music scene that that bon Jovii did. I came out of the same music scene that Zach Wild did on the Jersey Shore, right, So you know what that's like. I mean, every time we went to go play in Canada, they go Bruce Springsteen and I go no. But you know this is the way it went right. You also have a portion of the book where you talk about hanging out with Ozzy Osbourne. I am a lifelong Black Sabbath Ozzy Osbourne fan. Anybody listens to this show knows that. Uh, And you know you have that opportunity come up. A great many opportunities, in fact, came up due to the fact that you were just willing to go out there, you know, rather bravely and do your thing despite again the fact that you do legitimately have this issue with being able to speak clearly sometimes and you get a little nervous and caught up. And you've gotten much better though. I've taken a listen to a couple of year podcasts and you definitely don't do it as much as you used to. And and I imagine that that is also tied to the OCD thing. But there's a lot of stuff in this book, not just to Howard Stern show, right, there's there's other things.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, god, yeah, you know, you know that's one of the things. Well, you know, first of all, anyone, I mean, you know, I have I was, you know, as a stutterer. I was a keynote speaker at the National Stuttering Association. I have mentored stuttering kids all my you know, all my life. And there's a story in the book about you know, conray Donold, this kid that I you know, that I helped that it's a it's a wonderful story. But you know, you know, like I've always told, you know, all these stutterers that stuttering is not who you are. It's just something that you do, right, you know, don't let it define you. And that's why, like you know, when Howard would goof on me and and and and whoever would google me about being you know, about stuttering, I was okay with it. You know, It's like it doesn't really bother me. And you know, and I teach these kids like how to be uh you know, okay with it and then you know and and you know, just to just know it's not who you are. And it's like you chuck. I mean, you know, I didn't know that you had a disability. But I mean, but you don't want to be treated any different, you know what I mean? And if someone made a joke, I don't know, I I think you wouldn't you know, you wouldn't be that taken back by it.
Speaker 3: No, I've learned to embrace it, like I said, as a matter of fact. Here, here's the thing that I take with it is, you know when people start to try and put you down because you got you know, one of these I'll call it a quirk. You know, it's really nothing more than that. When when you have one of these things, uh you know, whether it's stuttering or you have a physical disability, whatever it might be. Here's the thing. Okay, so guess what I'm gonna accomplish stuff and those that are that are gonna attack me or try and make fun of me or whatever else. Hey, can you do what I do? How about that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Could could anybody if they're gonna make fun of you stuttering. You know, they used to play that thing, I think, Hero of the Stupid and all that because oh yeah, you know you were just but yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, suck. And that's another thing, like like people don't understand and like you know, like if they don't agree with me politically or whatever, and you know what, you know, I don't do any politics, so I stand up, no idea I do any Polympics in the book, because it's too polarizing the country through divided. But I mean, they get mad at me and they call me Hero the Stupid and they think it's an insult. But the truth is, Chuck. The reason why I was called Hero the Stupid is because when Robin Quivers, Howard's co host, and I were on the street in Manhattan, all the blue collar workers, like you know, the you know, the truck drivers, the construction guys, the guys you know, you know, digging ditches, whatever, you know, would be like, hey, stun ra John. They all recognize me and they related to me, and they didn't at all screamed to Robin. They were all like, hey, John, we love you. And then Robin, you know, got annoyed that I was getting all the you know, praise from from these blue collar workers. She's like, look, she has to see your fan base, your hero of the stupid. So for me, if you're gonna call me hero of the stupid because I represent the working class, I'll take it any day of the week.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean because my father was a member of the working class, and you know, and you know I'm a blue collar guy by heart. So I have no problem with you know, if if Robin equated, you know, people who work hard for a living, who are blue collar, you know of hero the stupid, And that's her problem.
Speaker 3: That's not mine, you know, right right, And you know what's amazing too, is And now, since you mentioned politics really quickly, I want to I want to get into one of the things that brought you back into my attention, because you know, for years there I did not know exactly what you were doing. I gotta be honest with you. I mean, I'm so busy trying to do my thing that I don't keep track of everybody's podcast. It seems like everybody's got one. Now, you know, this kind of thing, and there is a stuttering John Podcast, which you guys can get it like Apple iTunes and all that as well. Mainly's here to talk about the book today. But the point is it's there. I think you're on episode twenty five something like that, and you know it's interesting. But I didn't hear from you for a while, you know what I mean. I stopped listening to Stern Show a while ago because I didn't want his style to interfere with what it is that I was going to create Number one, number two. I also just kind of got a little bored with what was going on over there. So I mean, that's just me, all right, it's my taste. It is what it is. But I didn't hear from you for a while. Then all of a sudden, I see a headline story that stuttering John called air Force one and got through to Donald Trump. Now the dynamics in my head, John, were a little different than what the mainstream media decided to do with this. I'm thinking to myself, John knows Donald Trump? And why does John know Donald Trump? Because he had to have been there when Donald Trump had come on the Stern Show at some point, he had to have shook his hand. He's probably encountered him more than once, you know. And meanwhile, he got through under the name Menendez, which relates you to Bob Menendez. Okay, I'm getting convoluted here, but you guys can read the story. I'll give you the links to it with the podcast that'll be provided for the show afterwards, and i'll drop it in the live chat room as well in a minute here. But the point is that I've found that hilarious. First of all, that that you were able to get through, and it was just amazing. Your statement afterwards, which people used as a sound bite, was you know, hey, look, if this is their screening process, how ridiculous is that? And I thought that was beautiful just as an objective, comedic moment, first of all. But secondly, quite honestly, I'm happy when somebody aggravates Trump and you know, or embarrassism. I think it's necessary at this point in time. But that's that's neither here nor there. I don't want to talk politics with you, but I would like to know what inspired you to do that and and what that was like, if you wouldn't mind it, you know, explaining a little bit about it for me, because I I just I I gotta I gotta tip my hat to you. That is absolutely brilliance. And uh and and the fact that you pulled it off, man, I am so uh jealous of the fact that you were able to do so, because I would love to have been able to do something like that.
Speaker 2: No, well, it was, you know, I believe it or not. It was because the guest that day was going to be Casey Armstrong from The Howard Stern Show. But but Casey said he was too busy, which is more unbelievable that I get through to the present that Casey is too busy. But I just, you know, me and my producer, my producers like, hey, let's call them. Oh sorry, you know, let's call the White House and and and and I'm like all right, you know, so we googled the number and we called them, and within minutes we got a hold of them. And I said that, you know, I said, I I made.
Speaker 3: Up a name.
Speaker 2: I go, hey, is she's shown more the worst thingless accent in the world. Is she's shown more. I'm the you know, I'm Bob Menendez as assistant. They're like, who I go, Sean is in coronery, more is in Roger I'm a big Bone fan.
Speaker 3: You know. You know what's funny. You know what's funny about that, John, is that, quite honestly, your accents have always kind of sucked just just ye objectively they always have. But somehow it's funny because I've heard you full more than one person with a bad accent cracks me up also, But but yeah, this is another element here. You gave him a bad English accent and they went, oh, okay, this must be somebody you get through to the White House switchboard and what happens next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then you know which But let's face it, like even even with that axs, like I said, you know, you know, I'm a big Bond fan. Like what it's like what I named myself. I mean, you know, but but I forget that they gave me. They go, well, the brother the president is in Fargo, North Dakota right now. I mean, they gave me his location from one phone call, which is just crazy because I mean, they might as well give me the longitude and latitude and then and then you know, so I give my number, they call me back, and this is the funniest thing to me. And you know, just look if the Democrats Republic doesn't matter. It's just the this organization of this administration, right is. They call me back and they say, well, we have one question. You're a New Jersey, you're representing a New Jersey senator. Why do you have an eight to one to eight area code? And I said, oh, it's because we're on the holiday now, now talk. You and I both know that just because you go to another state, your every code on your cell phone does.
Speaker 3: Not shape no, So we got we got two red flags here for somebody who's intelligent and in evaluating the situation. First of all, the guy's like, well, you know, like the Bond care as if you know he told his parents how to name him beforehand.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, exactly, get on top of it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know we're on holidays, so we got a different area code right now? And okay, like is it people don't carry their cell phones from say New Jersey to wherever you're supposed to be, So what does that mean? And they accepted that explanation. It gets worse. Go ahead, I know.
Speaker 2: And that's and and that's the crazy thing. And they said, okay, we'll have the president call you. And then I'm driving to a date in Beverly Hills, which is even more unbelievable. But I have a date. But and then as I'm driving, I get a call from Jared Kushner from Air Force One and he's like, hey, is this you know, is this the Senator? I go, yes, yes, it's the center And he said, well, you know, I can pull the president out now, but he's in a meeting or you know, or or should I wait? I said, oh no, you can, you know, have him get done to the meeting and call me because I had to figure out how I was going to take the thing.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, John, let me let me wrap my mind around this for a minute. Not only did you get Jared Kushner to call you back, but they're willing to pull him out of a meeting to talk to a guy that they haven't vetted actually to make sure that it's actually the senator. And yeah, they're going to interrupt allegedly government business whatever that is, to to bring him to the phone for a guy that is you know clearly uh, I mean, you know, no offense, but it's clearly a phony. And it's it's all in the book and and and and that's all right.
Speaker 2: So then you know, and then I, you know, I I you know, I say, okay, uh, have him call him back because I got to figure out how to tape it. And then within I don't know, half hour, I get a call from you know, they say, we have the President of sent Obama and endez I used my you know, I use my phony English accent, and I immediately conferenced, you know, you know my friend the New York who you know, could tape it, and and I and I said, hell, send it all your man. He said yes, and then I and then I took it from there, and then I just had a five minute conversation with Donald Trump over the issues that were important to me, you know. And sometimes people go, oh, well, you know, John didn't say anything that was funny, but you know, with the exception of the Bubba buoy to you all at the end, But I wasn't. The intention was not to say anything funny in the call. The attention was to prove how easy it is to infiltrate the administration and to get you know, I'm just you know, I mean the fact that Donald didn't even like, you know, on a center. I mean, I don't sound senatorial I sound janitorial.
Speaker 3: So the best part is, well, John, the best part is he opens up with congratulating you for you know, basically beating the uh you know, the corruption rap uh, which yeah.
Speaker 2: Because he's dealing with that himself.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're doing such a fine job, Bob, you know. And I'm like, that is I've heard the call. I've listened to it a couple of times. You don't have to be funny when you have an awkward situation. He here's comedy lessons for people. You don't have to be outrageous or say the crazy thing to just allow a ludicrous situation to unfold and it becomes I mean, that was comedically hysterical to me off the bat that he's you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the thing. And now, no, no, fucking thank you for appreciating that. People doesn't understand. I'm like, you know, you gotta remember, I'm just an idiot doing a podcast. And I say, all right, let's call the president, and then we do and we succeed and I have a fun conversation with him. I mean, that's pretty freaking impressive, you know. And but but but it's not about Pat and myself In the bag. It's really just like just exposing how like simple it was. It's kind of scary if you're a if you're an American citizen.
Speaker 3: Well, here here's the interesting thing. Right. I've studied the Kennedy assassination in depth. It's one of my things. That's why they called me the blind JFK researcher, Right, And uh one of the reasons that it's uh so fascinating to me is that the Secret Service had to have had a conniption over what happened here because.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, they banged on my door, dude, you know in the book, they banged on my door. They they called my agent and I had to call them, and then they were I asked them if you know, if they wanted, because they wanted me to, you know, come down there. I said, do you want to interview me? Or do you want to arrest me? And they said, we can't tell you that, And I was just like, all right, I got to call Abanati. So I called. I called Abanati and he agreed to rep me and he got me out of the whole thing. But I mean, I mean, I I because the only the only stipulation is that you're not allowed to impersonate a public official for monetary game, but because my podcast is free, there was no monetary game, so I was able to like get away with it, thank god.
Speaker 3: M Well, there they're here's the thing, jug I.
Speaker 2: Mean, just so you know, I've been doing this, oh my love, Like on the Starn Show, I'm the one who asked the Dalai Lama people go up to you and say hello, Dolly. I mean, I'm like, you know, I'm the one who asked, you know, Red cal well, so are they drooping it. I'm the one who asked, you know, o J if he would sign my knife. I mean, you know, I've always done this kind of thing, so you know, it's not really that shocking for me, you know, for me to do something like this, and you know, I hope we'll have some more things that you'll be proud of me in store.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, if you never pull off another phony phone call like that again, you definitely have already achieved the Crown Jewel as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: Because that that is just I'm yeah, yeah, I'm not because I'm not gonna call it putin I'll get killed.
Speaker 3: That well, yeah, I would listen. I would strongly advise you do not call the Russian president no, because they play like that over there.
Speaker 2: But no, I know, I would be dead by now.
Speaker 3: So okay, look, you had to stipulate that, Hey, look I won't do this again. Uh probably, and they probably investigated you a bit and all that kind of stuff. As you said, the details are in the book. But uh, you know what, what's known publicly is still hysterically funny. I don't I don't care what anybody thinks of Trump as a politician. You pointed out something here though, in a real legitimate way that you know, look, if it's this porous, doesn't that mean almost anybody Because, like you said, a guy with a podcast the ability to record and you know, maybe just tell a good story could get rude to the President of the United States. Who knows what somebody could put in his ear.
Speaker 2: That way, you know, I mean, no, I know, I mean, but what's scary about it is this is the guy in charge of nuclear code, this is the administration. Oh yeah, well, you know that's that's the scary part. And the scary thing is that even in the phone call you know, with with me, is that he's like telling me like when he's gonna release his Supreme Court justice pick. And I'm like, I mean, he's telling someone with with no betting, you know, He's it's like he's talking to a guy on the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to talk about a guy with no filter. There you go, it's a guy with no filter too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Look, I I know again, you know there's a lot that we could go into here, but I mean, this to me is just epic as far as I'm concerned that you pulled that off. And uh, I got gotta say it gave me another reminder of my appreciation for your work. Yeah, you are the guy I forgot to mention the OJ thing that had to be a little weird. What do you think was the was the strangest encounter you have ra had. I mean, let's let's not talk about I mean, rat cal Welch punched you, but she certainly wasn't the only one to ever try and go after you physically. What was the strangest or the thing that ever made you I mean, did you ever feel bad about doing any of that or did you think, like, uh, at all times it was funny or did you have mixed feelings about that or I mean internally, not what you tell that the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, there have been a few that I might have felt bad about. I mean the one that comes to mind is I asked gossip gossip columnists, uh, Liz Smith why she's such a fat cow? And you know, she laughed it off. But it was because Andrew Dice Clay was in the studio with an hour and me, so because he was mad she gave him a bit every view. He's like, hey, watch as Smith what she said? A bet girl? And you know, and I did, and then I felt bad and then I you know, I went back another time when she was appearing somewhere and I apologized and he taped it and played on the show. Because here's the thing, I'm not a bad guy. Like I don't. I don't have a hateful blowing on my body. I mean, quite honest, Donald Trump, I've hung out with I've had lunch with you know, I flew in his helicopter. I've had dinner with him. You know, I've hung out with him, you know, an NBC thing. You know, as a person, I've never had a problem with the man. As a president. I think he's you know, I don't think he's you know, somebody that I was fart as a president, but as a guy that's hanging out with that's you know, you know, he was fine.
Speaker 3: I mean, John, I like you. I like you, John, but I would not want to hand you the nuclear codes. I'm sorry, man. I mean it's just one of those things you could like a guy you know personally, or a woman or whoever. Uh, you could like them personally and and and not necessarily want them to be in charge of very sensitive things. I mean it's pretty simple. Oh no, you know, I listen and you and I also have a mutual appreciation for somebody that you knew personally, which I wish I had gotten to know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: But I was, again, you know, just a young guy doing my thing on the on the scene.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it was Sam Kinnison, who who to me was a unique talent in the course of my lifetime, somebody that we will never see again, uh, certainly. And uh, you know, the the night that that he died, I was playing a gig and uh, you know, we we did like a little tribute to him on stage and all that. But to be honest with you, that was like one of the first celebrities that I was kind of heartbroken had had disappeared. But you knew the guy personally. You got stuff about Sam in the book too, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean Sam, Sam was out of all the celebrities that were guests on the Sun Show, Sam was probably the nicest to me out of any of them, so much so that I would sleep at Sam's house and I would hang out with Sam, and I introduced him to a jeweler, and you know that he used for his jewelry. I mean, we became friends. And you know, I was there at the China Club in La when not only did Sam strangle Arsenio home on the stairwell of the China Club because Arsenio had made fun of his brother. But you know, I guess one of my well, there's two great stories, but there's one where at the China Club, Sam took me into the bathroom and opened the page of cocaine and said he had do a line, you know, you know, do couple bless and you know, and I had, I haven't seen that much weed in a It was like the whole whole page of cocaine. And I did a few lines with him and then he reaches into his pocket and then hands me like a pill out of his pocket. He goes, hey, he gets crazy. Take that, you know. And then and then he went up and strangled on Semio. And then there's no time. I stayed at his place after one of his last shows at the track gets here in LA and I went to his house, and you know, Sam didn't. I mean, there were I hung out a lot of the guys in Ausie's vand there and Sam, you know, and I slept over with the buddy of mine and then and then uh like like on the landing and then in the morning, I hear familiar voice and I look down and it's Sam and Buddy Hackett with their guns out, exchanging gun stories.
Speaker 3: Sam and Buddy Hackett had guns out. Yeah, that's crazy, you know.
Speaker 2: And again I mean I buddy with Sam's bave.
Speaker 3: So you know, oh well see, now there there's something I did not know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I remember Sam talking about Buddy Hackett briefly on on some appearances or whatever. And now he was a good guy and he kind of knew him. And I liked Buddy Hackett too, but uh, you know that that's an interesting mix there when he got members of Ozzie's band, maybe under the same roof as Buddy Hackett. But Sam could do that sort of thing. I mean, uh, you know, it seems like he brought together a lot of interesting elements when he decided to uh you know throw a soa a so to speak. And uh, I gotta say that, you know, the one guy I knew from that group sort of uh you know when he came to Ozzie's band would have been would have been Zach who you know again was from Jersey and uh he was in a band called Zyrus before he got the job with Ozzy. Anyway, it you know, and and I and I know those dudes partied pretty heavy because I remember when they used to get together with the bikers and stuff like that in Jersey when he would come to town again, and it was pretty wild. But but Sam kind of would bring together like old Hollywood people and you know, and just like bikers and strippers and guys like you and just it was like a wild mix, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it was. And one of my favorite stories of Sam is which probably irritated the crap out of Fred Norris was one of the people on the show, and Fred was always kind of jealous of me because I got the record deals, I got the late night talk show deal when he auditioned to be for many voice of the jobs. You know, I think Fred always, I mean he was on the end that I inspired him to get back into music and record albums, which I apologize to everybody for. But but there was one time that Sam, you know, was so drunk on the show and you know he saw Fred and he pushed Fred against Dorny Goes Sonner and John what are you doing? And you know Fred looks nothing like me, but Sam was so inebriated. But it must have really irritated Fred that you know that Sam or that he.
Speaker 3: Was me that Yeah, I I could see how that would have bothered Fred. Fred wash you know, for people who don't know necessarily the history of the Stern Show. I mean Fred was there like you know forever, uh.
Speaker 2: You know with Yeah, I think he even said hey, Sonnor and John, I love you, which even would annoy Fredd even more. Is that is that Sam? Because Sam, you know, Sam and I were friends, and that probably irritated Fred too. But you know, Fred is his own.
Speaker 6: You know, I have a chapter in the book about Fred as I do about Jackie and Lady and you know, and I have a chapter called The Good Debt and the Buoy which includes a lot of the you know, the behind the scenes of Gary and look.
Speaker 2: For anybody, like I said, entertainment into the stern, so into the drump phone call, into Jay Leno and all of my experiences with people like Chelsea Hammler and and Joe Waltsh who I wrote a song with, and Sam Kennison and Jimmy Kimmel. I think anybody would enjoy the book. And I think, you know, you know, I'm not just saying, look, I'm proud of it, obviously, but like the reviews of the Cann't have been so so great, and I think it's just like it's an easy read, and it's just like you're talking to me, you know, I don't you know, I'm not like obviously, I'm not Shakespeare. So it's just it's just me talking well, And.
Speaker 3: You know that leads me to another question, because there's an audiobook version of this available. Who reads the audiobook?
Speaker 2: I do, because I start her it's going to be a box set.
Speaker 3: Perfect. Okay, Well, listen, you know the blind guy's got to buy the audio book, so you know, you got to stutter. I mean, hey, at least I'll get my money's worth out of it. It will be longer than the usual audiobook. Perfect. Hey, no problems there. Look John, it's it's really a happy thing for me to have you on. I I love this, I love the book. I've been trying to listen to some of the podcasts. It's, uh, it's fascinating. You got uh you got a couple of guys you work with over there too, who are some funny people and have some interesting stories as well. I was listening to you guys talk about comedians in general, and and I you know what it is. I love comedians, especially ones that push you know, beyond the uh, you know, the the sensible, the average. Like I don't, you know, do really dirty stuff on my show or anything. But trust me, when I'm listening to a comedian, I love the most outrageous, outlandish, Like I said, Sam Kinnison to me, is is a never to be duplicated or equal to individual in my lifetime, I promise you. But you know a lot of people that you've encountered over the years, some people who had attitudes that you know, denoted that they might have been famous even though they weren't really fam some people that were famous, but maybe we're really insufferable human beings, and and other people that are just interesting and decent guys. I find that whole contrast interesting because you know, celebrities in and of themselves are not necessarily separate from the rest of us. So they come in a wide variety of flavors right.
Speaker 2: There, of course, of course. But anyway, Chuck, I gotta get going. I have some one the things I gotta do, is I appreciate it so much that you have me on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, John, listen in any time by the way that h you know, something else occurs or whatever. Believe me, I'm more than happy to talk with you. Uh if you want to come on and promote something else, more than happy as well.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And and I am. I'm actually in Georgia.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: My accent tells you that, right. Uh, you know, from from the Tri State area. I lived on the Lower East Side, Jersey stuff like that. But I'm in Georgia now and making uh oh, because I.
Speaker 2: Did the Atlanta Punchline. There's a story in there in the book about it.
Speaker 3: Oh no kidding. Well, you probably don't have time to tell it, but there's probably a lot of.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's very brief and I'll be as clean as possible. But I had called uh, you know, Director D because I was I was going to uh, you know, headline and then open for CRAIGT. Shoemaker, but I headlined this, you know. But anyway, I called Director D and asked them to change, you know, to postpone my account. And the girl you know from the director be sounded so cute and I'm like, uh and I might go you know, uh, you know, She's like, wow, I was some in Alabama. I'm gonna she sounded so cute and I was like, you know, which usually means that you know, she's not cute. But it turns out if she followed me on Facebook, and then she came to the Atlanta Punch Law and you know, we had sex and uh and after sex, she said, you know, you'll have free direct TV for life.
Speaker 3: I guess I guess you did well with that. Uh you had to have made her happy to get free direct TV for life. Uh, that's that's yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I and then I you know what. And then I you know, I got the second base with free you know, uh, you know, the basketball package. I got the third base with free Telemundo. I mean, besides those those last jokes, everything is true, and you know, and you know it was crazy. I had a great time in Atlanta and uh, you know, you know, God bless my brother.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, man, look if you're back in this area again, uh you know, look, look me up. I'm on you know, Twitter and Facebook and all that too. But you know, obviously I'd love to just be able to shake your hands somewhere and again, thank you for for many, many years of just good stuff that you know, sometimes the world gets pretty dark man, and comedians are absolutely necessary, and you with the niche that you carved out for yourself. First of all, you should be an inspiration to anybody who you know, goes into a situation thinking they can't succeed at something because of some sort of limitation to begin with. But also, man, just forget it. Whether you stuttered or not, you're just damn funny dude. I love you, and and I'll say I'll say this. If the listeners didn't enjoy this discussion, I'm sorry, but this was for me. So it is what it is, and I'm gonna get the audiobook. Brother, I am gonna get it. So you go ahead and do your thing. And again, man, you know, just reach out to me anytime you want. Brother, we will bring you back on and talk about whatever it is you want.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks so much, Shuck, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Absolutely stuttering. John Melendez again, the guy who you know got through to Trump, the guy who was on the Stern Show for all those years, Jay Leno's band announcer, all that stuff, starting out really as an intern on the Howard Stern Show. When he came to show business. I mean he started out before that as like a local musician and all that in the Tri State area. Again, you know, it's just a remarkable story in and of itself. But he's also pretty funny as far as I'm concerned. The fact that he would go out and just knock some of these you know, over pampered celebrities right off of their perch. The name of the book is easy for you to say. And it's got like a red and yellow cover. I'm gonna give you, guys that that image is on the show template for tonight, in the next hour, we are going to bring on Ted Metz, who is the Libertarian governors excuse me, the Libertarian Party candidate governor for Georgia. And you know, I meant to bring Ted on a few more times before the selection day tomorrow, but it's it's time we catch up with Ted and find out what's going on. There's a lot of things going on in Georgia politics, and I'm willing to bet that a lot of people in the US can relate to what's happening here. But but it was really a serious privilege to have stuttering John on again. A big thanks to Ed Opperman, who actually passed along the initial contact for me to be able to get him on the show. And I'm very very sure that was a different interview than what you got with Opperman. I didn't listen to Opperman's interview, but if you're listening to both shows, I can guarantee you it didn't go in the same direction. And you know what I got, I got a lamp and you gotta take tom to objectively take a look at what it is that John did there. When it came to the Trump pone call again, I can't even think of a better way to go in and you know, sort of throw a little bit a sho aid on the situation. Look at how easy it was to endfiltrate into the communications of the President of the United States to get them to call you back. Jared Kushner calls him back, you know, and then Trump himself winds up talking to him and congratulating him for, you know, getting off on his whole corruption charge and everything else, because he thinks he's Senator Bob Menendez. Now, honestly, yes, John, technically, in a very technical sort of sense, if he was impersonating a public official in order to gain something monetarily or to make profit, he might have been in trouble. But I gotta say, man, it is just amazing to me that he was able to pull this off. So I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go to my break early and see if we can get ted Matt's early and give him a little extra time on the Ocelli effect tonight, and hopefully you guys will stick around and listen to that, because I know that's gonna be an interesting discussion anyway, stick around, guys. I'll be back after this short break, and we will continue here on a Monday.
Speaker 5: Wall Street Street Window dot.
Speaker 7: Gold, Silver, the stock market, wall Stream, Window dot dot the brilliant author of The War State, brings you exclusive reports about the big changes upcoming in the markets.
Speaker 3: Wallstream, Window dot dot co. Perhaps you're invested deeply, perhaps you're not in deep enough. Maybe you're thinking about getting started.
Speaker 5: Wall Street, Windows dot Com, Doo dot com.
Speaker 3: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, understood these trends professionally for many years, and now he gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 8: Wall Do.
Speaker 3: Go there, now, go there, now.
Speaker 4: Go there now, News, entertainment and more. You will learn something Children's Olly dot com.
Speaker 2: We should learn from power rafterly weekly Get Bring My Brother Effect where I'm coming.
Speaker 8: From the most indurating joy and media.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 3: Normally this would be the second hour of the Effect, but we abbreviated the first hour to a lot more time. I'm for Ted Metz, who is the Libertarian Party's candidate for governor in the state of Georgia. Now, you guys might have if you're following the political storm as of late, you know in national news, have noticed that hey Georgia is actually on the map regarding discussions, lawsuits, voter suppression exactly. How racist was the robo call that went out? All of that happening, Oprah Winfrey, you know what. Trump was here on Sunday. So Georgia getting a lot of attention. However, Ted Metz, you know, I gotta be honest with you. Still not getting the attention he should be getting, and we're here to do that. You can hear that noise that's Ted in his office, and I am dying to hear what you have to say about what's going on, because you know, interesting reactions on Twitter and things like that. I want to throw all of this on the table. What's happening regarding you know, voters. We've been told that there is literally a double in turnout for the the the absentee ballots coming in in advance of what's happening. I think that the pundits have no idea what's really in the voting pool this year. And it doesn't matter if it's Abrams or Kemp, and Kemp I despise more than Abrams. But you know, I'm not a blue or red guy, Ted, and I think anybody who is listening to this show, quite honestly, is either gonna stay home or vote for you, and that that is an interesting you know, if you're in Georgia, obviously, that that is an interesting situation to be in. And they have mentioned in your press releases lately, or not your press releases, I should say, press releases where you're involved, that this is the guy who's not gonna win, but he's got something to say. I think all bets are off. I think we have no idea what's going on here, and we're not gonna know until well, you know, they purge the rest of the ballots, whatever new way they're gonna do, or hack each other or whatever else is going on. And meanwhile, you've actually run an honest campaign, So huh, Stringe.
Speaker 4: It's easy to be honest when you've got no money, you know.
Speaker 3: Ah Okay, but Ted, you know, first of all, I know you're involved in a lot more things other than just your own campaign, But let's get a snapshot of what's happening here. I had you on before and we talked about some of the basics, but I want to just kind of shut up and get an update from you, because hey, you know what Tomorrow is the day. So you know where are we at.
Speaker 4: Well, we're like twenty four hours or so away from actually knowing the direction of the of the election. It's I'm hoping that it's not going to be nearly as tight as people think it is. I just realized that you may not be able to hear me. My audio is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can hear you, okay, Ted, I mean all right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure that I'm speaking into the microphone because I have a tendency to move around. I think I have a lot of thoughts on this because all the things that you went over in the introduction there just I actually like streamed and wrote like a page full of notes about what really is going on. I don't know where to start, but I started with the media steerage is my first note. Isn't interesting that the media seems to be steering us into choosing an extreme polarized left and an extreme polarized right, and they're using Georgia as an experiment to see how fomented we can get into some sort of a race war to start World War three or the Civil War two. I don't know what your thoughts are on that, but it seems like we're the laughing stock of the other fifty states. The shows US as being backwards and racist and and you know, tyrannical. I mean, look at the things, all of the things that Brian Kemp has has shirked in his responsibilities under the oath of office that he took to maintain a certain level of data integrity, voter integrity, process integrity. And he's just been the giant. I was almost gonna say, fuck up that that would be in polite. If I was his employer, I would have fired him a long time ago for insubordination, dereliction of duty, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Right on down the list thirteen lawsuits that I know of about his handling of the Secretary of State's office, specifically within the voter district, you know, all the voting responsibilities.
Speaker 3: Well, right now, now that's that's point number one here. Why do I say that I actually despise the GOP candidate more because his corruption is so much more evident at the moment to me. Now that's not to say that the blue candidate's any better, but you know, but actually she kind of is because she hasn't had this opportunity to literally steer the vote during a time when she's running for governor in the same way that Kemp has. And I think people fail to recognize what's happened here. Is this a b a test for the rest of the country. Is this the way that this is meant to go? And and after all, on the other side of the equation, what in the world does bringing Mississippi politics to Georgia mean? I mean, we must admit that in Georgia the conventional wisdom is kind of on its way out the window. Ted, So this is good news for you, really because it opens up the field a little bit to where maybe people are starting to see that this process is just a tug of war between you know, the.
Speaker 4: Most power or who has the most power.
Speaker 3: And control or the most money to spend to smear the other one, which is another thing that's going on. And by the way, they spent money so that when I go on YouTube, Ted, that every commercial I get is a Georgia governor commercial for one of the two of them. That that's you know, so that's the money there that they spent. Every every television that I have heard from in the past two months, is continuously inundated with these commercials. And and I'm in Macon, so this is an interesting area where they've absolutely flooded these campaign commercials. It's cost a lot of money. You know, there's that going on.
Speaker 4: Is there a fifty to fifty to fifty percent Democrat fifty percent Republican or is it like one sided and skewed?
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, I'm seeing a lot more. I've heard that the Democrats have spent more money, But where I'm sitting and making it looks to me like the GOP did because I'm getting a lot more kemp ads about.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm a responsible Now does that have something to do with the way that they can steer the algorithm to serve you exactly the echo chamber that you want to be in.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you know what it could be is that, like, socially, I'm probably getting both because the algorithm would reveal if it's accurate that on a social level, I probably lean a little more toward the blue side. But when it comes to things like the Second Amendment, when it comes to you know, deregulation and things like that, I do lean a little more to the red side.
Speaker 4: And sounds like your a libertarian there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what that sounds like. I've only ever registered as an independent or libertarian pulled disclosure, I've never registered as a Democrat or Republican. And people gave me crap because I said recently again that the only president that I voted for was Clinton in the nineties. I literally have stayed home during a lot of these races, and when I voted for Clinton in the nineties, they're like, oh, see, that's you revealing your liberal side. You know what I've forgot to mention when I said that is that every other switch in that polling booth was actually pulled GOP or libertarian. There were two libertarian candidates I voted for on a local level, and then everybody else was GOP when I did that. So there's me revealing my entire sheet of stuff when I did this for Clinton years ago. So you know, tell me who I am again? Yeah, try.
Speaker 4: Well again. It sounds like like it's more of a principal thing. And and they value set things. See, that's the thing that that they when we really sit down and talk about value sets, all all parties agree on a lot of things that are just like basic human right kind of values things. And everybody also agrees that the government has has has just so become corrupt with all kinds of scandal, but not only scandal, but also political favoritism that goes both ways. Everybody's getting rich. And Harry Truman said, the only way you get rich in politics is this fear of crook. We have. We have a den of crooks, a den of thieves, and they're all out for themselves and their buddies and and the taxpayer be damned. They'll let their special interest groups come in and and and lobby build force to build through the through then either the Senator or the House, and and it gets passed. And they get special privileges to do things that other people would be going to jail for ordinarily. Or if they avoid taxation, they avoid pollution regulations, they avoid other regulations that everyone else has to adhere to. And that's that's why I want to really push to get equal application of the law across the board by by like lessening qualified immunity for elected officials so they can be sued or prosecuted just like the rest of us.
Speaker 3: Aunts Well, see, and I agree with you across the board when it comes to this, I think even these policy enforcers that we call police should also be held accountable.
Speaker 9: You know, anybody, before you say go on, I'm going to say that those are the revenue generators, also known as road pirates. That's christ piracy, it's absolute piracy. And we have one hundred and fifty nine pirate kingdoms in the state, and every one of them is a boss hog, pork barrel, buddy buddy network, and everybody's like raping the taxpayer.
Speaker 4: That's why Georgians are broke. That's why we have no prosperity, is because they're sucking it out of us. And what they don't suck out of us, they're given away to some corporation that can rape us even more well.
Speaker 3: And here is the other thing is that I noticed the behavior of the sheriffs in Georgia. Now I've only been observing this the past couple of years, but the sheriffs are a little more on the level than these people that are allegedly the police, you know, in quotes in different areas. Uh, it seems like, yeah, the police in Georgia are here to generate revenue and uh and and give justification to other government agencies to get involved in people's lives. Uh, so that you know, jobs can be created there. You know, you social workers need somebody to report alleged mouthfeasance to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got to keep the private prison in the private probation system in business.
Speaker 3: Do yeah, right, especially when you know Brown and Williams is still mad about their prison over there, right that they created and now there's no smoking in it, so it's a big issue for them. Uh But but anyway, you know, here here we go, this is inside Georgia stuff. And it's weird because I think that that you're exactly on point here when you're saying that this is a beta test for what's going to come nationally. Is you know, is this really something that Georgia needs to worry about when it comes to immigration? You know, Trump came to the rally here and making uh yesterday, right, and he's talking immigration and uh, you know, and Abrams is talking Oprah and uh.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, let me let me address immigration for a second, because that's something that I really feel as a fundamental human right to be able to go wherever you want to go, whenever you want to go. There, if we had if we had a flat sales tax on everything, no income tax, and no other kind of taxation other than uh, I want to say, consumption tax, then who what doesn't matter? If if everything's everyone's paying into the pie based on what they consume, that's a lot fairer system. And then that way we can eliminate income tax and all this other stuff. And that way it wouldn't matter who's in the country or not, because they're paying the same thing everybody else.
Speaker 3: Days. Well, let me ask you this, ded because here's here's where I don't sound so loo again, guys. Ready, uh to me, it seems as though there is a reasonable argument for for although it's an invisible line created by you know, the powers that be, there's a reasonable argument for controlling the flow of people in because otherwise people could utilize it in a strategic sense to create an imbalance.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Well, let's stop. Let's stop that that for a second, because you know I wanted I want to I'm going to address two things. First and foremost, I am I'm totally on board with making screening people as they come in. Let's find out who the hell they are, what their intention to be here is, where they're going to go and and you know, let's keep track of them. Otherwise, let them in, let them participate in taxation through sales tax only if we eliminate the income tax. But then the other thing about that is if if we actually went back to vital As the guy who wrote the definitive textbook on what citizenship is, how it works, how it's defined, and everyone accepted that back in the seventeen hundreds, and that's the basis of which all of the constitutional law is written about immigration. It was intentional that they did not restrict in the Constitution that the only thing they put in the Constitution about anything about foreigners was naturalization and citizenship. They don't have anything in there. They have no power to control any kind of immigration at all. And that's just the fact. America was built on immigration. If you're black in America, if you're white in America, you're here as an immigrant, whether you want it to be here or not. But you're still an immigrant. You know, the Native Americans and the South Americans roamed this entire continent long before the first white men showed up on Plymouth Rock. So the whole concept of migration is another one of those things that the creators recognized as an une leenable right granted by our creator, the freedom to travel. I do not want to see any kind of restrictions anywhere other than okay, you're you're okay to come in because you haven't committed any murders or rapes or you know, larceny or fraud. Come on, come on in, sign in. Let us know where you're going to be. Do you understand my perspective because I like to travel. If I want to go to Amsterdam, you know, I just want to get on a bus and go there.
Speaker 3: No, listen, I I totally understand. It's I mean, you know, obviously to go to Amsterdam, you're going to require more than a bus.
Speaker 4: But it's here. Here's the most important thing about immigration, As you well know, everything in America, as far as government and promised future liabilities like Medicare, social Security and veterans benefits, pensions and all this stuff is based on a Ponzi scheme. And a Ponzi scheme has to be fed by increasing numbers of the base to keep the top above water. We don't have the replacement rate because people aren't having families. They're not they're not having kids enough to feed the need for the future liabilities. We desperately need immigrants to come here, fill in the gaps and get us get our population at you know, we're like almost zero population growth. We need to be like like like a population growth of three percent or better just to maintain what we've got. We need five to ten percent to continue to grow our economy right and feed all the future liabilities. So Vital's rules on citizenship is a person born in the country is the citizenship of their parents, which means there really is no such thing as birthright citizenship. The birthright citizenship in the fourteenth Amendment was meant strictly for the African Americans who had been slaves, the free slaves. That's the only thing that that means right. And that was not change. They otherwise did not change the rules of citizenships as as known as agreed upon during the time at which the documents were originally written.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the thing is that the fourteenth Amendment, which you know, let's do away with it, was absolutely necessary because there was a legal definition, uh you know, which which needed to be rewritten, and it required a constitutional amendment in order to do it. Uh, you know, the the the people that were brought here from Africa or other places in bondage quite honestly did not have a legal designation that could have allowed them to even begin to participate in the system without it. So I don't understand.
Speaker 4: But if they if they had just lift at what it was their their children who were born on soil would have their grandchildren would be citizens by birthright according to Vital's law of citizenship right. So it was it was an immediate cure for a specific group of people. But the other things that the fourteenth Amendment did that I still like, is like the whole equal protection on the under the Law clause, and that's something that is not enforced at all at any level of government anymore.
Speaker 3: No, we we literally live in a in a state, not just Georgia, but I mean across a country of selective enforcement. I mean, let's be honest again. Uh, you know, I've stated as many times if you got the money to buy your way out of a situation, and that's not the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: You know, I forgot what they called it. They coined the term for that, and I don't remember what it was. Well, something like affluence, affluenza or some shit.
Speaker 3: Oh well, affluenza is you know, I'm so privileged and so used to getting away with everything that I continue to do it, and therefore I'm not guilty based on you know, yeah, okay, that nonsense. But uh but that's what that comes out of. Is this this pay for play justice system, which you know, again is wholly ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, you know, I changed, I changed the way I say the pledge of allegiance to I. I I rescind my allegiance to the flag of the Corporation of America and to the corporations for which they stand one nation divided with liberty and justice for Salem.
Speaker 3: Which which is adequate it especially when you are pledging allegiance allegedly to a war banner. I think people don't recognize that either, is that there's actually, you know, a different formation that flag is supposed to be in if we're not at war.
Speaker 4: But that has here's attentive information. A lot of people don't know the reason that we're in Afghanistan is because they have trillions of dollars worth of rare metals, precious metals, gempstones and other materials that are useful for industrial processes that we'd like to control around the world with one hundred and fifty nine countries with boots on the ground of one hundred and ninety five countries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which again is the spread of what I call the American Empire. And look, let's make no bones about this. Afghanistan also provides access to opium, which another business that does fuel.
Speaker 4: For I advocate for medical cannabistry to have put a tent in the opioid crisis.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where I was going next. Obviously, you know the thing is we still have an outlaw plant.
Speaker 4: You know, well, let's talk about that from it. Because the prohibition of alcohol required a constitutional amendment, they should have similarly required a constitutional amendment for the prohibition of marijuana. Therefore, you know, the whole law all the way until it was repealed from nineteen thirty seven until nineteen sixty nine, when Comicky Leary fought the Supreme Court to uphold the right to not incriminate yourself under the Fifth Amendment for the reason to repeal actually strike down the Marijuana Stampact in nineteen thirty seven, so they immediately had the Drug Enforcement Act of nineteen seventy ready to go, and that created the DEA. The DEA scheduled the plants and the Schedule one. Definition of a dangerous drug is something that has no medical benefits, is highly addictive, and is subject to abuse. And none of those things fit marijuana. So that fast bogus, and everything that follows as bogus. So you know, if we really fought the fraud of the law, we could probably win more often in court other than dury nullification. Under Georgia law, Article one, Section one, clause eleven in the Constitution says the jury shall be the jury the judges of the law and of the facts, which means if we think the law is stupid, we can acquit.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely correct. What's interesting to me here is that, Okay, I'm going to try and step back and be objective here when it comes to cannabis. Okay, clearly though, I mean pull disclosure. I find it entirely ridiculous that this is not something that is just not involved with the government at all, that this is, you know, something you should be able to just deal with on your own any which way you see fit.
Speaker 4: But did you listen to my three minute sound clip that I posted about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I've listened to you speak about it a few times, which is why I'm setting up for this.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to go ahead, I'll I'll give my line. Now, I'm now I'm going to turn into comedian for a second. We did a roundtable debate at the Georgia Beer Garden shout out to the Georgia Beer Garden, right right in the heart of the fourth Word, across the parking lot from Ebenezer Baptist Church, right here in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. We had a they had set up a meet debate watch party, and after after Abrams pulled out because Kent pulled out, we were left with a venue that nobody was going to show up at. So we went and did a debate there with a Republican Travis Colvaughan, who I've known for a while from the thirty eighth Senate district, and Franz Swan, the Agriculture Commissioner candidate from the Democrat party, who sat down and had a civil conversation that had fun. And of course I was asked what's my position on marijuana? And I this is what I had to say about it. I said, that, you know, like other things that have scientifically proven therapeutic benefit, marijuana is life masturbation. Kids shouldn't get punished for doing it, adults should do it in private, and the government shouldn't be involved at all.
Speaker 3: Which again is exactly the position. I wouldn't have articulated it like that, But I bet you got some tension that way. Uh, And and you know what, hopefully you provoke some thought because here here's the reality though, anything that that that one of those things that you mentioned there where you know, oh, it's it's something that is.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know what, abuse, scientifically proven abuse.
Speaker 3: No anything but ted anything is subject to abuse. Okay, Let's let's be honest. If you have the type of personality you can abuse anything.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: The caffeine sugar, Okay, stuff that's legally available.
Speaker 4: Is an example of of O ding on on taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 3: Right. But but what I'm saying here is that objectively, one could say that that is the only part of this that the cannabis could possibly fit into. But then again, what doesn't the.
Speaker 4: Way that particular schedule works is it has to meet all three criterion.
Speaker 3: Well, right, that's why I was going to move on to another one and ask you, you know, listen, Honestly, the the idea that medical benefits are not you know, are not observable, that is ridiculous. The only reason why that hasn't allowed to stick is because what the government doesn't allow the tests to be run by their you know, supposedly verifiable facilities. Their own facilities can't even run the tests without special permission. You got one farm that's allowed to grow it, for one lab that's allowed to test it, uh, you know, And and how many headlines have come out of those results. None, But all across the world, people have effectively turned around and figured out, listen, we don't need to make this a criminal activity. This is just something that hey, you know what, it's just you tolerated and it doesn't really do any harm.
Speaker 4: Look even between Mexico just legalized it completely legalized all all cannabis. Canada just is has had did too. I mean, like here we are in the middle, and the thing is, I really think we can force it by by by clogging up the court system demanding a jury trial, and they'n getting the jury to try to convict somebody of doing something that they'd be doing if they weren't sitting in the courtroom. And and that's the thing is I mean, there's no victim. If there's no victim, there's no crime. And that goes across the board for any anything you're charged with. If there is not a definable victim or a habeas corpus, If there is no corpus, there is no crime. There has to be a victim.
Speaker 3: Well, see that, that is the question that needs to be asked regarding this as far as criminal charges being brought against somebody for possession, because here's the thing. The big questions should be, I would like to see the party or the damaged property, because as far as I can tell, those are the only two ways that somebody can be run through the system in that way is if you have damaged property or an injured party.
Speaker 4: Well, on the other other thing also about this is nobody fights on men's rea. If you don't have a guilty conscious about it, I mean you should be vocal about that.
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's anything wrong with this. It makes me feel good. It released my pain. I can't afford regular medications. This is the right thing for me. And that's that's like this, I'm not guilty because I I don't feel like as if I'm doing anything wrong. That's that's another another defense that has to be also, you know, appeal to the to the sense of justice of the jurors. You know, a lot of this is railroaded. I'm sorry, but go ahead, well then please chuck.
Speaker 3: Well, no, but this is this is correct also. But what's amazing to me is that, uh, quite honestly, let's let's get real about it. Most people that are facing these kinds of charges simply do not have the wherewith all to begin to fight. And therefore, figure, look, if I surrender enough, and if I give in, and maybe I can plead down and I can make a deal so that I don't have to go to prison for this possession.
Speaker 4: We have to stop. We have to we have to stop the government from from extorting money out of us through fear of I'm gonna lose my job, I'm gonna have to pay in a fine. I mean, you know, the thing about getting in trouble for something that you shouldn't be in trouble for in the first place. Really, we need to stand up for principle of and the principle is government is not empowered to try to tax us through crime that there's nothing wrong with. And again, that's why we need to we need to inform people that sixty six percent of the voting population recently surveyed said that they are in favor of full legalization of marijuana. Mhm, sixty six percent. So if you got sixty six percent of those people in your jury, you're not gonna get You're not gonna get convicted. And that's why I say we really need to start taking all of the cases for possession all the way through the jury trial and appeal to the jury that you're not doing anything wrong. I'm not doing anything wrong. Sixty percent of the population, sixty six percent of the population says this should be legal. I should not be here, I should not be before you in court. I should not be charged with the possession of a plant that God made that is the most special beneficial plant on the entire planet. You know, we just need to tell them to stop it if they if they're not going to stop it legislatively, we can do it through civil disobedience. It's just that we have to band together as the United whole, you know, and instead of being fractioned between you know, team Red and team Blue, and forty two percent of voters are are independent, thirty Democrat, twenty eight percent Republican. They have to they're not the majority anymore. They can't rule us anymore. We have to like step out of the boundaries of the thinking between the polarization because there is another alternative, and that's the Libertarian Party, but there's also the option. You know, it's forty two percent of the people don't show up to the polls because they don't have a representative. And so all my listeners, all the people out there, I would like you to consider voting for me, because if the forty two percent of people who don't normally vote or don't want to vote for either the crappy candidates voted for me, I'd make it to the runoffs. Because again, Democrats are thirty percent, Republicans are twenty eight percent, and the middle is forty two percent. Forty two percent is bigger than twenty eight percent. Forty two percent is bigger than thirty percent. Vote for me. It's not a wasted vote. It'll show the Democrats and Republicans that their parties are dead and we don't want them anymore. They are too polarizing, they cause too much emotional stress, and we're tired of it.
Speaker 3: Well see here here's the thing, Ted, And I'm going to tell you because, as I revealed to you, I have not voted in a presidential selection because it's just so loaded and so skewed and so ridiculous in a long time. But I have, I have skipped a bunch of votes. And I got to tell you why exactly the reason you do out laid out there. There is hardly anybody representing me if ever, Okay, ballot continued Yeah, well that that was my point, is that they're not on the ballot. And here's the thing, get on the ballot. Yeah right, But but the problem is this, Okay, And and here's here's what I want to hear from you and and from anybody who's going to be outside of you know that I call them the purple people leads because you know, you mix it all together, it's the same thing. The same corporate money goes to both sides anyway, it's all bought and.
Speaker 4: Paid for, and the campaign contributions come for both sides are go to both sides. Yeah, I know, that's what I'm saying they got about you know, they got they got an opponent on all the races, well right, And and.
Speaker 3: You know you turn around and you go, okay, so the coachs do this and Soros does this, and look at the end of the day, when you take a look at it, the major contributors to these campaigns, generally speaking, are shared by the alleged opponents. You know, that's right.
Speaker 4: And then we don't even know about the dark money and the packs. We got no idea who's funding those, well.
Speaker 3: Right, And you know, with with corporations having a personhood or whatever nonsense Citizens United has given us. Now it's even worse. Political action committees are erected based on you know, all these weird sort of concept you know, you know, you ever notice it's like paid for by the camp.
Speaker 4: Thing is I'm going to interrupt you and say, you know that, And that's because we're too dumb to realize that if there's a lot of money in a campaign, those people are bought and paid for and and and they're going to be owing the people who elected them with their campaign contributions in an equal amount. So if they get twelve million dollars for a campaign. You know they're gonna got they got to pay off twelve million dollars of favors plus some right. Well, here, so if we can get people to vote for people with with principle that are running with no funds, those are the people who are the honest, hardworking people that want to represent and want to fix things. The people that are getting the huge campaign contributions are sellouts. They've already sold out. Otherwise they wouldn't they wouldn't raise the funds.
Speaker 3: Right now, back to the story about why it is.
Speaker 4: Larry Sharp is a hustler. He's been working his ass off, so he's earned every every dollar is there's no there's no dark money there.
Speaker 3: Listen, I I will take your word for it. But but here's the key to me that comes out of all this that these these alleged establishment people and and well I guess they are establishment. I guess maybe they're alleged people. But anyway, the thing is that what I hear them doing is preaching to uh to the people, telling them what they need to do and everything else what's interesting to me and what makes me willing to entertain a discussion with you, and also to suggest that if you're listening to me in the state of Georgia and you are able to vote that that. Look, I have never endorsed a political candidate. I want you to know that. But I'm gonna say this right now. If you are in the state of Georgia and you are hearing what I am saying, Ted Metz, is the only vote you have for governor that is yours. And here's why there is sixty six percent of you know, voting adults are telling people that cannabis needs to be legalized. Okay, well, okay, so you're with the majority. Here's the thing. Ted is actually taking into account what the people want that he's trying to represent. That is unique enough to make him a viable candidate. Now, now, look, you could be you could be a liar like anybody else. You could be and I'm being just straight as straight to the bone as I can get here. You could be somebody who's deceptive like anybody else. I don't see that, and I happen to know people that in around you. Uh and and and I know you're not. You're not just ripping off a bunch of lines to do it for an act because any of that. But here's the thing. Legitimately, we forget all the time that these people, you know, we don't put them in power so they can make decisions. They are there, okay, to execute the will of the people. And that is something that is forgotten by these major parties. That is something that is forgotten by a whole lot of even some of these allegedly you know, fringe party, the Green Party. I looked into all this stuff, believe me, and you take a look at it. They are there to preach to you and tell you that this this is what I have decided, this is what we collectively from my party have learned, and all that. But but but what did Ted say? Did you catch it? This is what the people want, this is what the people need, This is the corruption that is there, This is what needs to be dealt with. See, that's a different statement. That is a different campaign. And I really wish I'd been able to get more involved. And I'm gonna tell you right now on air, in front of everybody that I can possibly talk to, if you're gonna try this again, if you know, because I mean I would love to wake up, you know, on Wednesday morning and find out that you're governor. Okay, but but I'm gonna be sad and realistic here. I don't think you're gonna make it. But I'm gonna tell you this, if you want to take another shot at it, Okay, give me a way to get in with the people that are trying to work out your message, because there is a lot of missed opportunity here to make that message ring. Ted Mattz is going to represent you, not his paymasters. You get it. That's what I'm trying to tell people. But Ted Tech wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait one second second. I want that to sync in if they are representing you know, listen, you want everything to go to the highest bidder. And I don't care if it's about you know, guns, or if it's about cannabis, or if it's about uh, the fact that you know, people have been disenfranchised in this state. And we didn't even really get into details on that, Ted, but I want you to go there next.
Speaker 4: All right. I want to say this also first that one of the things that is a is a huge goal of mine for the campaign for the next thing I run for is is helping people to understand the function, the role and the scope of government and how we actually are the ones who should be controlling government, and we have ways to demand the government then to our will because again they work for us. We can we can, we can turn the tables, you know, we can fill this matrix upside down. But the thing is a lot of people don't understand how it actually works. They don't understand the power we have. They don't understand things like like the concept of abundance. You know, hemp. I keep talking about hemp.
Speaker 3: Hemp.
Speaker 4: Hemp is a product that can be abundant for everyone and bring abundance. Abundance means not scarce, not not somebody can't control the price of it. It's cheap, it does everything, and we could like take you know, trillions of dollars off of our national debt by using hemp for different things that we currently use oil and coal for. Plus he cleans up the environment. So I'll get off that high horse. Let's let's go back to this thing about voter suppression, because that's really what the topic is, is voter suppression. I'm going to ask you real quick if you need to take a break at nine thirty.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, tad I can I can run this and and I will have to take a break at ten o'clock. But I'll tell you what, even if you want to run over, we'll go.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, we'll see. That's why I was asking you going to take a breakcase I'll like sneak off and refresh my beverage. But if you don't, I'll just keep going.
Speaker 3: Listen, right, if you want to take a break and repress your beverage, beverage if I can talk now see it's stuttering, John on, its screwed me up, all right, But if you want to do that, please, by all means, go ahead and do it, and we'll take a break. It's my network. I can do what I want. And you know what, the the the replay people will have to figure it out. It's just that simple.
Speaker 4: Just you know, I could get right into it. But yeah, let's take a break for like four minutes, you and break back on at nine.
Speaker 3: Thirty absolutely ted, Look, unless you want to cut.
Speaker 4: At nine thirty and then go you know, nine thirty four or something, I just whatever.
Speaker 3: Listen, we'll do it right now. Go get your drink. I'm gonna go check on a couple of things myself, and we're gonna continue this conversation with We're gonna have to break again to ten o'clock guaranteed. But the thing is, I'll take this break right now, right We're gonna talk.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk all about voter suppression.
Speaker 3: Yes please, because you know this again is the headline story, and I know that the whole truth is not getting out there. I mean, you know, a big shock from the mainstream media. Big shock. They're not telling you the whole story. But let's get into that because this is of key importance because again, if you're you know, counting the votes is one thing, which is which is a problem. But but you know, if you're.
Speaker 4: Automatically, who counts the vote is what counts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Unfortunately, he who counts the vote does seem to be the victor. But the O'Kelly effect is going to continue on here with Ted Metz, who is the Libertarian candidate for governor of the state of Georgia here on the ocelly effect. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: M a fan of the effect, calls in to the effect.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to call in and tell you and Michael Swanson and JP s Oftilian all of the guests that you have how much I love your show.
Speaker 1: Always interesting, it's always informative.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to tell you.
Speaker 8: In person on the phone. I mean, I love you. I love your show, I love everything you do. I will always be just support you.
Speaker 3: You know that we appreciate you so much.
Speaker 5: You have no idea thanks of most of our fans, just email and death threats.
Speaker 2: Bring my brother where I'm coming from.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, less integrated, annoyed, and in all media.
Speaker 3: All right, So a short break there, and it's a good thing because I took a short break early in the show, so we've got two breaks. Sorry about that, but is what it is. Maybe when they take this over to a couple other networks, they'll figure out a different way to re splice it. I'm continuing my discussion with Ted Metz here and again he is the Libertarian Parties candidate for the governor of Georgia. And I gotta say that when I hear somebody who is willing to represent the people, he's already winning in my mind. Unfortunately, I don't know what's gonna happen. We got a lot of controversy regarding the vote in Georgia. There is suppression. The most recent headline, perhaps the Democrats made an attempt at hacking the vote, and then the counter is, no, we didn't, We just reported it. And I'm not sure how to sort it all out, to be honest with you, Ted, because well, again, what do we have to rely on except these very scripted sources discussing what's going on. Maybe you can give us some insights here because I need somebody who's gonna be honest about this. And again, when it comes to the people that are running for the governor's mansion here in Georgia, I don't know if there's a mansion or not, but whatever, you're the odes guy.
Speaker 4: It looks like it looks like a Denny's restaurant.
Speaker 3: That's why I said, I don't know if that's a mansion, but it is the governor's house and I would I would really like to see you occupy it. I'm not, you know, holding my breath. Uh, But being that there is a lot of chaos going on and now votes being reintroduced, I mean, who knows what's gonna happen here. But uh, and and you know, one other thing, really quickly before you go into this, I want you to talk about what's actually happening behind the headlines. And I'm gonna give you guys some links in the chat room, uh that you can follow up on and also attach them to the podcast, so you can follow up on this, make your decision before tomorrow night is over with, you know what I'm saying. And uh, I would love to see a surge for this guy, quite honestly, but I'm gonna put all that in the chat You've had a lot to say about it before we go there.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: You know, there's this whole well Gee, Georgia and they're getting Hollywood in there, and well, you know, part of George's economy actually is thriving because of some of the entertainment industry being here. I don't think that's a bad thing. Maybe those deals could be recut, but you know, there's ways of dealing with this. They filmed The Walking Dead here. They make a lot of cartoons here. Gee, what a shock O Kelley knows where they make cartoons. But because Ted honestly that that's what I watch. I don't really watch television, but I do honestly watch cartoons.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of I'm kind of sick that Archer. Archer doesn't have a fifth or with ten series a tenth season.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: Really, I haven't seen one.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know they had that Danger Island and you know I'm waiting to binge on that. And you mean to tell me that they might stop. I hope not. It's one of the many things that you can find the Maiden Georgia logo on. I don't think it's a bad thing to bring in. I don't know outside businesses to do business in your state. Could those deals make.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's say one thing about that. And one of the things I have to say about that is what as a constitutional prohibition on grants of special privilege. And that's when you give one group of people or a person an economic advantage over someone else, and when you go out tax breaks, they we may have some benefits on the one hand, but on the other hand, you know, everyone else has to pick up the slack for those people not paying tax. I know, if we just had a consumption tax versus a income tax, of everything would be a level playing field. No one would be taxed except for when they buy stuff. So on the one hand, it's a grant of special privilege because here's a group that gets tax breaks, the same thing with like offering Amazon tax breaks to lure them. Here, who's going to make up for the for the slack of a bunch of new people coming in and not being into the tax system. You see what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I know, but you know, this is something to me that you know, has been an interesting discussion because there are also zones in Georgia where they don't necessarily tax the businesses on the same level. Even the sales tax is different in certain zones right uh, where you have businesses that are benefiting from being in an area where they were fleeing before, and they seem to be kept in place. Some of these other you know, corporate industries will remain around because they got that tax break, and even if it's in a bad neighborhood or whatever, they can turn around and write it off. Plus they didn't have to worry about their sales and use tax going sky high while they were doing it, which you know, on the one hand, is also a little bit beneficial to some residents because if you do it like that, it's one thing. But to give give some of these tax breaks, you know, I guess it depends on the size of it or you know, I don't know. That's a debatable issue.
Speaker 4: Well, and and the bottom line for me is you're like, nobody should be taxed, but if you're going to tax one person, you need to tax everybody. That's just that's my sense of fairness.
Speaker 3: No, I understand, I I do. But but then again, you know, if you take Georgia out of the running, would these industries have come here and therefore generated a lot of other business and attention and so on and so forth for other industries to come in.
Speaker 4: That's you know, that's why I keep talking about hemp again because hemp can do everything that oil can do. We can do plastics and paper and and and cosmetics, and and soap, and industrial lubricants and and biodiesel and other other fuels, and you know, the fiber and and food. I mean, there's so much things you can make with it. Then we're bringing all kinds of like high tech jobs in to do the plastics and the other chemistry and and then the medicine aspect. I mean it would it would be a boon to our economy and create millions of jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instantaneously, And for something that has effect altogether. Not only that, but it's also environmentally sounded. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 4: Carbon negative carbon negative earth. Earth is a place where all of our elements are unfixed quantity, and if you transform them from one form to another, like burning oil to turn into carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and other other things sulfur dioxide and such. Instead, you can use plants to suck all that CO two C CEO out of the atmosphere and fix the you know, the climate change dilemma, and then you can have a biodegradable, bioavailable, renewable, clean energy.
Speaker 3: Source, which is a whole lot healthier than growing you know, things like cotton, which actually do damage to the environment. Believe it or not, cotton is a damaging thing. But look, let's not get to.
Speaker 4: Into the Yeah, because I was I was trying to think through I was kind of wasting time or actually cogitating on where I should start with this whole voter suppression issue and the and the fifty three thousand ballots that are actually voter registration applications that were allegedly purged. They weren't purged, they were just not they were held up. But you know, Secretary Kemp has has a long history of doing stupid stuff in office. For example, everyone knows about the data purge by now because it was ran in a story again like a repeat after the handle Ossoff race last year. You know, the ass off was real controversial because he got like twenty million dollars from California and they had like record voter turnout of Democrats, yet Handle still magically won. That whole data set was erased permanently from the server where it was stored, so they don't have a record of what the actual vote was. Plus they're using a system, the die Bold system, that is so easily hackable anybody could hack it. You know, they had actually a ten year old hack it in like fifteen seconds at some contest in Washington recently. You know, our voting system is not secure to start with, and then our data has been exposed Chemp's office. I'm the chair of the Libertarian Party Georgia and we actually do order voter data, and we got one set of voter data that heead Everyone's like driver's license number, solid security card, a social security number, phone number, email address, like all their data. And that's something that that basically Brian Temp blamed somebody in his office for although he was ultimately responsible for the data breach. And then we're The system that they use is located at Kanasas State University, and I know a lot of people who had access to it, and it was really easy to get in. The data was not secure, it was not behind a firewall, easily hacked. You know, the FBI or CIA, I guess hacked it before the twenty sixteen elections, just testing to see the level of data security they had, and and nobody got in trouble for it except for a guy named Lamb who worked there, was like a data analyst, was was looking at the records and said, somebody has hacked us. And then he got in trouble for reporting that they even got hacked. So it goes on and on like that.
Speaker 2: And now.
Speaker 4: The most most egregious recent.
Speaker 3: Quick question ted one thing. Though Kemp has already been ruled against in court regarding exactly this sort of behavior, hasn't he several times and.
Speaker 4: Georgia has spent millions of dollars defending him in court for for things just like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, no, I was going to get to that. Next is what what does that actually cost uh, you know, because you have the legal issue of the court itself, but also somebody had to represent camp and I'm sure that those were provided to him by the state.
Speaker 4: You were pixelating, So I missed some of that, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, My point is that there is a lot of money that winds up being spent on trying to keep track of the guy who's supposed to be keeping this on the level. And meanwhile, the intellectual strangeness to me of somebody who can see this is why I said I'm weighted against the GOP here. Usually I have equal disdain for the red and the blue here. But in Georgia, the guy who is running the elections is running in an election. This just you know, I don't know, maybe it's just me and maybe I'm just not quite bright enough to understand this, But doesn't that just spell out conflict of interest? I mean automatically anyway, before we even get into all these other behaviors.
Speaker 4: But well exactly, but but no, you know, but when you.
Speaker 3: See it's like, no, there's just some people here that no matter what I think, that that's it, right, It's it's okay because he's on he's on the team that I that I'm that I was told I should vote.
Speaker 4: For It's well, I don't know if there's if there's a gross over assumption that he actually knows anything about how to run the system to begin with. I don't think he's smart enough to even be able to turn a computer on without having the instructions in front of him. That's that's me, But I don't he's not. He's not a data scientist. He really doesn't know anything about how the how the system works. But so somebody else is actually running the farm that you know, they got other operatives in the back end that are doing things for illegal purposes. A friend of mine got a text from the from the g o P saying, oh, we noticed you haven't voted yet, so he used to get out and vote for KEM. They're using real time voter data to try who and who on the voter rolls has or has not voted yet in real time. Tell me that's not kind of some kind of like like uh, infraction or abusive of power or abuse of state property. Something's going on. I mean, these guys are not are not straight.
Speaker 3: It's pretty bizarre. If they can send a text to a specific individual to say, we noticed you haven't voted yet. Uh. You know, I I used to be under this impressioncy again. I got to go back to the old days and what they told me in school, right, Well, you know, as far as I knew, when you close that curtain, because you know, there used to be a booth where he closed the curtain. I don't even know they have those.
Speaker 4: And you had a punch card at like a like a repeatable, you know, record of what you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that, and you could you knew what you were doing. It was a pretty clearly laid out, valid and all that. But once you close those curtains. People even said, you know, what what I do in that voting booth is about as much my business is what I do in the bedroom. And that's it. And and and you know nobody should know this. And yet what you're telling me is they know whether you voted or not. Well, does that mean that they know who you voted for?
Speaker 4: Does that mean that, yes, they actually do. I don't know how how deep into the data of the people who are using it to text actually know, but yeah, they have they have to keep a record of that. It's it's like a ballot number, so I don't really know. I know that they only really marked whether or not you participated and drew a ballot. Your actual vote is still a secret. They do not know who you voted for. All they know is the gross number of votes cast based on the ballots they were passed out. That they they couldn't really figure out which unless they unless they tracked it by time the time that you drew the ballot and the time that the ballot was cast. You know, if with some reverse engineering it, it may be possible to narrow down a group of voters within a time frame to tell who voted for who we And there's the other intuitive parts of it is you already know whether or not they've voted in a primary and pulled the Democrat or Republican ballot, so you can narrow it down.
Speaker 3: No, that's true, and therefore can approach you with the idea of voting for Camp. But then again, there would be no harm in telling every voter to vote for Camp if you have access to that sort of data. Huh.
Speaker 4: So, well, that's what I'm saying. I mean that that that whole department needs to needs a thorough investigation because they're doing something that's not right. Yeah, not only do I have I seen evidence like the text I told you about, I just have a gut feeling from based on the reports that were generated by the data analysts and the forensics people that aren't necessarily public distribution, but actually give an account of what what the what, what kind of server intrusions had occurred. It's it's kind of scary. I mean, they control the data, they control the voting machines, they can manipulate the voter data. The most the the most recent thing that occurred over the weekend was the Democrat Party accused the the Republican Party of some kind of data manipulation because there was a way to get in from my voter page into the voter data of the individual voter and manipulate the the records in the back end. There's like a direct pipeline to the database of of a specific voter voter record. And and the d n C called the FBI to investigate, and the f and and the and the Secretary of State's office called the FBI claiming that the d n C was hacking them. Wow, and that's that's the latest scandal for right now. We can go. You know, two weeks ago you heard all the controversy about the well, the data data, the voter purge, the let's start. The voter purge is not that big of a deal because on a regular basis, under Georgia law, people who have not participated in a vote in like six years are required to be purged from the voter roles. The majority of those people are either dead or moved out of state or have turned complete anarchists and they don't care. So that was, you know, something that was just like made news headlines. In the meantime, Stacy Abrams actually is on the board of directors for two different groups that do voter drive sort of things. They collect millions of dollars from donors. They pay themselves hundreds of thousand dollars a year to basically do nothing other than organized volunteers to go out and collect voter registration applications. Now, so the the organizations are mostly concentrate on suppressed voting areas, and that's code word for, you know, they work in black neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me interrupt you. Let me interrupt you because I have a question here that I know I'll forget in that case, though, what Abrams is doing, regardless of how you feel about the fact that they created an organization and decided to create paychecks for themselves, the idea that they're registering voters wherever they're registering them, Uh, that seems to be a little more fair game than being able to control the data. And you know, well, and well I know that.
Speaker 4: But here's here's the thing that I'm leading up to, sure as Stacy Abrams group that was actually collecting the voter registration applications that were kicked out by the Gwinnett County Board of Elections and the and the and the voter applications were collected predominantly in black neighborhoods. And then they're bitching about the percentage of black voter registration applications that were kicked out. Well, the whole sample was black voter registration applications. They can't really bitch about, you know, they can't target them for for just discrimination because the entire batch was from the black neighborhoods. All of course, if there's any bad they're going to be black, because that's all that they had. So that's that's like one part of that controversy that I just have to to spell.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The other thing is that that Brian Kemp himself was the one to put the policy in place to make an examt exact match. So like Tom Smith and Thomas Smith, if the everything else matches, you know, that's pretty much you know, Tom is acceptable for Thomas and vice versa. Right, So under the law, well.
Speaker 3: In my case, you got some things that will state that I'm Chuck and some things that will state that I'm Charles, right right, But but you know, I mean, come on, go ahead.
Speaker 4: The actual the actual law states that there must be a reasonable match between the information on the voter registration application and the data in the Georgia Data system, you know, because they got like like a driver's license information from me and other things that they have to bits across a wide spectrum of databases that they maintained to keep track of all of the citizens, like big Brother. So anyway, if there's some point that the data that didn't match, it's acceptable under the law to okay it. If there is not an exact match under Brian Kemp's personal policy, then they'd kicked the application. So like the Tom or the Chuck o'celly and the Charles Ocelli, they would have kicked you out, but under law that didn't have to happen because they accept that as a reasonable match.
Speaker 3: So why was that? Yeah, why was that going on?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean there must have been a purpose for it. What is your read on that?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 4: Well, well, there's not really read on it other than, of course the Democrats trying to get out the vote, which is what they do all the time anyway. That's why they outnumber Republicans by two percentage of the total voter population Democrat twenty eight percent. So the other point of it is it may have been a manufactured crisis. The other thing is that they don't train the volunteers to collect the registrations to make sure that the applications are complete and reasonably match, like the driver's license or whatever they have. Then there wouldn't have been an issue. There wouldn't have been nearly as much of an issue. Now as far as the voter registration application is being rejected, all that means is whoever filled one out has to show up with proper ID at the voting booth and they can still vote. There is no voter just spen disenfranchisement. No voters would have been prohibited from voting if they had showed up to the poll with proper ID. So that's the other thing, you know, the big the controversy spun by the news and the Abrams campaign is all these voters have been disenfranchised when factually and legally they only were required to show up with ID the voting at the polls. They were not ever kicked out of being able to vote. See what I'm saying this is fun by the media to make it a mountain out of a of a of a pile of dung.
Speaker 3: Well see, and now you know why Ted Metz was not invited to be on CNN even though they're headquarters is in Atlanta, because.
Speaker 4: Because I know, because I know the dirt, and I understand the spin, and I understand the optics. Right, and that's what we need to understand is that we're being played. We're being played. Last last year, they repealed the Smith Month Act of nineteen forty eight. The Smith Month Act specifically prohibited the domestic distribution of propaganda within the United States by anybody, including the government. And now everything is fun. I mean, it's like a universal message to everyone that we have to you know, pick aside, pick aside, red versus blue, you know, socialism versus fascism. And then where else in the country is it being illustrated and played out more so than in Georgia. You couldn't get a better couple of characters, the character actors to illustrate the gap between the far right and the far left right.
Speaker 3: No, they are the perfect foils for one another, Ted, or a mirror.
Speaker 4: It's an absolute mirror of Trump versus Clinton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I mean and and look, I would just you know, again, if everything was all on the level, I would say to you that I'd like to see what would happen if somebody like Abrams, if she was as advertised, you know, take over in a place like Georgia where we've had deal for a while. Okay, well let me.
Speaker 4: Talk about let me talk Stacey for just a minute, because a lot of people don't know that she is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, never mind, Ted. See here's the thing though, Ted, if people in the state of Georgia wanted to so government, I say they should have it. Uh, you know, that's what I'm saying. No, I understand, but I believe that that the will of the people, the educated will of the people, mind you, is something that should be observed by the representatives. And even if it is not necessarily the best idea. Uh, you know, those representatives are there to, you know, to really explore the possibilities and present to the public what it is that's happening here. Maybe you need to understand this or that, but not because they've been paid off to do so. I've got only about five minutes. Wait. Wait, I've got only about five minutes left in this hour. Now, if you want to go past this hour, we can do that. But this is the normal ending here. And I would like for you to sort of a throw at people because we've gone through a lot of differences here. You've spoken a lot of plain clean truth straight through and again this is the guy that I would like to see really win. Okay, and uh and and that's it. That's all I got to say that. Okay, iached another guy. And I've never endorsed a candidate for office on here because quite honestly, I've never found one that was honest, uh entirely and I've had. I've had a couple of other politicians on here, but I I find them, you know, a bit off.
Speaker 4: Let me interrupt your check because I wanted I want to get this out before I forget please. A couple of months ago, I went to a a Democrat held meeting and the future speaker was a guy named doctor Drew Weston. Doctor Drew Weston was one of the guys. He's a he's a teacher, he's a professor of psychology at Emory University, and he was one of the people that was on a panel that that that the Obama administration had hired to specifically and the state of purpose was to steer public opinion, in other words, engage in brainwashing mm HM and and I. And with the repeal of Smith Mont Act, the fact that the government actually has the Department of Psychologists and psychiatrists who helped steer public opinion by using trigger words and and and massage words to get you thinking about something, to help you formulate a conclusion that you wouldn't ordinarily make without being massaged to make it. So that's just one of the things I want to point out, and the reason I'm pointing it out is because I don't know how many people have noticed an absence of any of the third party or independent candidates in the news. Everything about this race has been Abrams and Kemp, Abrams and Kemp and and maybe a tenth of the time they might mention and libertarian Ted Metz. Yeah right, And I want I want to point that out and see if anyone else has noticed the lack of coverage and how polarized the media is and how skewed they seem to be towards one side or the other.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I want to tell you something, Ted Nough, This is not something that was created during the Obama administration. During the Reagan administration, he had a council of psychiatrists and psychologists that were there to help him with his messaging. It was done, you know, in a muscle much less public fashion than it is today. But how do I know this. I actually met a couple of those people.
Speaker 4: You know, and it probably probably knew Brenees. You know, they probably went to dinner that Drew Brenees.
Speaker 3: Oh, they could quote that book, you know what I mean, they quote it. They knew what they were talking about. And I encountered him and I knew psychological operation specialists when I saw him.
Speaker 2: And Uh.
Speaker 3: But but I'm just saying, this is not something that just the Democrats are doing or just the Republicans are doing. Again. Uh, I don't see a difference between this purple mass.
Speaker 4: That's where I'm really going with I'm really going there, is that in order to maintain control. There's no difference really in in in uh, payoffs and lobbyists, in corporate connections, in all the payola and and taxpayer dollar redistribution. There's no difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. If there was a difference, we'd have a lot less bills being passed to increase the size and scope of government, a lot less bills being passed to increase the size and scope of taxation, and and a lot less bills being passed to give special privileges to some people like you know, you can't you can't sue a company for vaccine injury. You can't sue a drug manufacturer. You have to go to arbitration with a lot of these larger corporations. You know, they they've taken away our weapons of the court system. They don't have a jury access, we can't we can't go and invite somebody for for mouthfeasance in office because you have no access to get that kind of litigation into the court system.
Speaker 3: Indeed, there is a special vaccination Court which they are their results, their proceedings are not public knowledge. They are kept in secret, and you have to go through a very rigorous process to even begin to get your case before them. If you have an injured individual and injured child, especially from vaccines, you have to go to the secret court where they keep all of the preceding secret.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And that is a special secret secret like the Congressional Sexual Harassment Fund.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just like that. And that is the point Ted, Why is it? You know, outside of the fact that I said listen, you can hear Ted saying to you that he's going to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 4: You think the established body of what we have that's established to clean it.
Speaker 3: Up with and and maybe sharpen a couple of things as you're going through there too. Maybe make it so that everybody gets to be held accountable for their actions. Oh imagine that sort of world.
Speaker 4: Imagine equal application.
Speaker 3: Of the law.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, select selective enforcement. That that that's one of the biggest cancers on this country at this point. The idea that, look, if you can afford to pay for it, you can probably afford to get away with it.
Speaker 4: That Frank's America is a nation of laws really written and uh selectively enforced, And.
Speaker 3: Frank Zappa was a brilliant individual. Ted, I'm not gonna put you on the level of Frank Zappa, but I appreciate your honesty. I don't know, man, maybe you're a musician up to that level. I haven't asked you about that, but but but I somehow doubt it because Frank was.
Speaker 4: Kind of let me send you a picture of my custom SG cool.
Speaker 3: Listen, I love Sgez. We'll have to talk about that off the air. But Ted Matts, if you're in the state of Georgia and you have voted in the past six years and therefore haven't been purged off the rolls and are able to do so, h, this is the only choice you actually have that is a choice.
Speaker 4: Ted Metz dot com with a Z T E D m E t z dot com. I'm on Facebook as Ted Mets and also Ted Mets for Governor fo or for Governor on Facebook, I got tons of stuff out there, tons of media, tons of audio, tons of video, and tons of policy and uh, you know, get to know me. I've got a twenty second clip on Facebook that I closed a little while ago that sums up why I should be the next governor. Twenty seconds give me twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: Also available on Twitter in case you don't have the patience or the wherewith all the screw with Facebook, because a lot of people are running from Facebook now. So I know I've got listeners who are on Twitter. I know I've got listeners from Georgia who are on Twitter. One lady, actually, before we get out of here, one lady said to me, oh, I hope he gets off the ballot. And I said why, uh, you know, And it was a whole thing because she somehow felt as though you were going to steer the election in a certain way. Uh. Quite honestly, I'd like to see you steer the election to you is what I'd like to see. But yeah, well, but that's because you're actually talking about representing people as opposed to simply dictating to people. And there is the difference, uh, and being sensible about things ranging from cannabis to corruption. Ted metz Or governor, and again Ted the website.
Speaker 4: Ted Mets dot com, Ted Metz.
Speaker 3: Dot com, M E. T. So it's not like the baseball team. You gotta put a C at the end. The Ocelly effect is done. Thank you to Ted Mess and the Stuttering John for coming out tonight. I know that's a NodD combination, but both of them made some interesting points. No matter who you are, where you are, I'm gonna tell you this. I am Ilie O'shelly. You are all the effect. And if you're in Georgia, Ted Mets is your only choice for governor as far as I'm concerned. Have a good knight.