Speaker 1: Well, everybody, Yes, I know sometimes you know, the bus just you know, doesn't want to move when it's supposed to move. But we got it moving. So welcome everybody. Let me turn myself off over there, because then we truly are meeting ourselves coming and going. So welcome everybody. Thank you for tuning in and turning on and being part of the conversation. It's always better, you know, than one, because that's that's really a drag. So we always, like a dogbies say it's a party, and it is. It's a party of coming together, celebrating. Before I introduce Writer, I just want to say favor be to us all in favor manifested to us all, and we'll talk more about this. Nothing missing, nothing broken. Welcome everybody in the chat room. Much love to you, and welcome to a new timeline. Have you felt it? It's real, folks, it happened again. You know there's something about this man. We're going to talk a little bit about it because you and I we are living history, folks. What you and I and Writer you as well, because we were talking about this before we went live. We're living history. The events that we have gone through will not happen again. I dare say for a thousand or two thousand years. This is how significant of a time in history that we're living. And something connected to this guy. I don't know what it is, but it seems like when he steps into the picture, everything changes. And it's interesting because I know many others that have said sinceed it yesterday, as I told everyone with the ladies Trina and Jenny that there was this, it was a supernatural calm that was over me. It was so freaking surreal. And today we are where we are, and we'll talk more about it because folks, new timelines present new opportunities. So let me quit talking and let me bring in my guest and returning guests, good friend, brother and a Soul tribe member, no doubt, mister rider Lee, how are you, sir?
Speaker 2: I am amazing, I am happy, Wayne, and I think we should just take a second and soak in this moment, this very special moment that we have before us, unlike anything that has ever happened ever, I don't think, and it's so incredible, and like you were saying yesterday, I was really calm too. And it's so interesting though, Wayne, is they made it seem like that this was going to take a really long time. They made it seem like this was going to be like two to three weeks, maybe even a month, and they were wrong. And I think that that is a really big signifier of this shift that you're talking about. And I really believe that there's no other explanation for it other than it being some kind of shift, whether that's a consciousness shift, whether that's some kind of timeline shift. But I think that this is the beginning of something really spectacular and something unlike that we've ever seen before. And I'm really excited. I couldn't be more excited. I'm the happiest that I've been in a really long time. My documentary just came out a day before the elect congratulations, and Trump is the presidential elect, So I mean, I couldn't ask for a better outcome with all this, Like you shouldn't worry about all this stuff, like, and I had been worried about it for a while. I thought that things were I mean, we still have a couple more months before he actually takes office, so there's this period in there that a lot of things can happen. But I'm choosing not to focus on that, because I really think that we should just take this moment in and just relax and take off our conspiracy hats with all this stuff and just take them just breathe in the fresh air. We don't get wins like I've never experienced a win this in my lifetime. I don't know about about your lifetime. Did you experience something like this in your lifetime?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say that the closest thing that I experienced, because I was a part of with the Republican Party back then, was Reagan and the years with Jimmy Carter were pretty tough. A lot of people don't remember that interest rates were at twenty one twenty two percent. You couldn't buy a home, you couldn't get a loan because the interests, and so you had these kakumene get a rounds where you had balloon notes, you know, you would only pay the interest. But with Jimmy Carter, it was it was, It was bad, but it wasn't like this. This one and this is just me. This one had a spiritual component to it still does. And when I say spiritual, there were forces greater than the forces of me at play, and we witness history the attempted first assassination on Trump. We witnessed a miracle. Now this is not religious, This is not elevating one religion or another. We as a species witnessed a miracle. And that's all you can say it. And may, if I may say, that's probably when the real timeline jump happened. Because if you think that micro second, just a little bit of turning the head, we'd be talking something completely different today.
Speaker 2: It would be a completely different reality. And I gotta say that would have been a great plan for them to have that happen and take him out like that and publicly like that. That would have been a great plan. But he he diverted it, and he diverted it twice.
Speaker 1: What I here inside the inner circle, they know of two other attempts that were foiled. I mean, they were after this guy, whoever they are, but I don't know, and I am a I really like Joe Rogan. But there was something that Mark Zuckerberg said, because I'm not a fan of Zuckerberg, but when he said, I've never seen anything like this that this guy is almost his brains are splattered everywhere. And what does he do? He does the exact opposite. He stands up and the first words out of his mouth, and we probably have heard the story, Trumps tells it better. He said, he knew exactly, and this is what gets me the hair in the back of my neck rising. He said, I knew I was about to write history. Now. That's what I admire about the Samaran Empire. They understood their place in history. We don't. But what what we have lived through in this time will be written about for the next two three, four thousand years if we survive.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, and.
Speaker 1: And then we all know what he said, fight fight, fight, and wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was an iconic moment. And it was at that point too that I had this feeling that there is no way that he could lose. There's no way that they could they could steal this without bringing the entire country to its knees.
Speaker 1: Bonnie, I have to disagree with you, sister. He the man was shot, you know, but everyone has their own point of view.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he was definitely shot. There's no way that you can fake a bullet grazing the ear. You can't stage a bullet grazing the ear.
Speaker 1: Most people don't understand what.
Speaker 2: Hit hits someone's ear. You either hit the target or you don't hit at the target. It's impossible to hit someone's ear, like you just can't do it. You can't what's it called intentionally, You can't intentionally hit someone's ear. It's impossible.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. There was another I don't know if it was a podcast or another program, but and I loved what the guy's take was. He says, you know, he says, we think about beings that can manipulate time, and he said, this would be a case where you would have a higher intelligence, a technology that's looking at this thing in this big, grandiose layout. But he said, imagine moving time where you slow tying down to such a point that all it takes is an unseen spirit to move that head just enough and allowing the laws of physics to take place as well, so you're not violating a law. Trump was an innocent victim in this case. He's going to fulfill destiny. No matter what your opinion is. The man I've met, the man a nice guy, he really is, you know. But anyway, he concluded that he said, he said, if you believe in extraterrestrials, he said, there is a good opportunity, right there when they actually intervened in the affairs of man, not angels, not God, not any of this, but other higher specie beings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're living in a really incredible time right now. And I told you this privately, and I told you before the show too, and every time I talk about it, I kind of tear up some in the train.
Speaker 1: And Nina, you're wrong on that there is a scar. You know, this is what I don't understand about. In one aspect, there is such this this psychological thing with people where Trump is concerned, and so it's so tribe. I'm just gonna talk to you straight. You know, you can believe what you want. The man has a scar on his ear, and you know, I don't understand that that that that is conspiracy. There was nothing of that. Uh. And if you know anything about the body, the ear.
Speaker 2: The ear has those of the fast.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and and you know, yeah, anyway, anyway, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Ear heels the fastest. And if you don't think that Trump has like some of the best surgeons and people that can fix them up really quickly. I mean he showed it the Joe Rogan on Joe Rogan's.
Speaker 1: Watch, The Joe Rogan show. See right there.
Speaker 2: He said, do you have a scar on your ear? And Trump was like yeah, and he pulled out his ear and he was like, there's the scar. And Rogan said, yeah, that's a little tiny scar. And they talked about how quick the ear heels.
Speaker 1: So do y'all understand, Nina, what a two to two three is? Do you understand the ballistics and the how a two two three operates, what happens when it's fired. It's not a seven five six, it's not a three to eight, a two two three, So step up from the twenty two and if you understand the dynamics of how that could happen, you wouldn't have that thought. You say, whether there was no blood on his ear when he stood up, Folks, the damn bullet was going four thousand feet per second. It has a carterization effect when it hits something as the ear, so all it takes is something for a moment, and those blood vessels and they're going to start exploding and then you're going to see the blood anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild, and I've seen that with the with the community too. I was like, what are they talking about? Like, I couldn't believe that that they were seeing that this thing was fake and stage, and I was like, what are they even I don't I don't understand what these people want. I don't understand what they're trying to achieve. I mean, this man has done, he's been attacked, he's been sued, he's been threatened to be put in prison. What should That's another thing that could you know, possibly have some ramifications later on in the month, because he's he's supposed to be sentenced I think on November twenty seventh or some time at the year.
Speaker 1: Well breaking out MSNBC on the Morning Joe, So I know something's up because they said, wonder if Biden will pardon Trump? I mean, everything else is turned upside down in this whole scenario. I mean, why not. I mean, you know, it's a real possibility.
Speaker 2: It is a real possibility. I mean, we got Justin Trudeau up in Canada now saying that he's looking forward to speaking with Trump and working with the Trump administration, which I never thought was. I never thought that I would ever see that. So, I mean this kind of everything and everything that I thought was going to happen didn't happen. So it's like you know, the only explanation for that is like some kind of weird type of shift. I mean, I didn't think that it was going to take one day. I didn't think we were going to know the results so soon it happened. I didn't think that he was going to take all these swing states, which is going to probably turn out that he's going to take a majority of the swing states. But once he grabbed Pennsylvania, I knew that it was over. Whoever has Pennsylvania pretty much wins the election, and there's really nothing that they can do because the republic kings are going to hold the House, the Senate, and they have the Supreme Court backed with Republican Supreme Court nominees, so it's like there's really nothing that they're going to be able to do politically. So their only course of action, which I thought was really interesting because I've never seen a presidential election in my lifetime since I've been alive where the other candidate doesn't speak on the night of the election, and Kamala did not speak. She left. She left it like ten pm my time, which was well, no, it was actually earlier than I was, like nine pm. So it had been like many.
Speaker 1: Apparently she had according to people that have said this to the press, she apparently had a meltdown. They said equivalent to almost a nervous breakdown, and that she was in no mental capacity. And you know, so what happens. Just to remind everybody how this process, because there have been those who said, well, maybe a week or so they start changing election effects. Now, once Kamala Harris can seeds the race, it doesn't matter. She has conceded and at that point, legally all you know, she's out and the results stand.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is, like, I don't know, she should have conceded last night. She should should have she should have conceded. She should have hung it up. Because even if she doesn't concede, I don't think that it's really going to matter that much of a difference because Trump has won by such a great margin that it doesn't matter if she doesn't concede or not. They're not going to be able to do a recounter or or anything like that. It's not going to be like Bush and what was the other guy, al Gore. It's not going to be like al Gore and Bush, where it goes on for a couple of months, and there's all this.
Speaker 1: And people don't remember. Yeah, it went right up to January twelve with Gore and bush yep and the Supreme Court made that decision some historians, but that one.
Speaker 2: Was really close though this one is not even close.
Speaker 1: No, no Eve.
Speaker 2: Ran away with it. So even if she doesn't concede and they do some kind of they're not going to be able to recount it because there's not going to be a reason to recount it because he's won by such a large margin. So she needs to concede. She needed to concede last night, but she was she always to come out and speak this morning. I don't think that she's come out and speak, spoke to you.
Speaker 1: Has not. I think what I'm reading now is that she's going to address the nation at six pm I think Eastern times, so tonight.
Speaker 2: She's waiting all the way until tonight.
Speaker 1: So it's not over. I mean, indeed, you know, it's a it's interesting and you know, and there's so much at play here because this is our lives. I mean, people don't understand policy, and this is what we're talking about. We're talking about the deregulations. You know that you can actually keep your natural gas stove. You can actually have an air conditioner, because under the current administration, with their Green Deal in five years, it was going to be almost next to impossible for Americans to a number one and Ford air conditioning if you had to get a unit and two being able to get the EP or what they call the products that they're there, they're allowing to actually allow yourself to have refrigerant air.
Speaker 2: So listen, there was something that Kamala wanted to do where I forget what it was called, but I read about it the other day where she wanted to tax people that have that just hold stocks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. It was the unrealized capital gains.
Speaker 2: That's it, unrealized capital gains. That is unbelievable, That is unreal I couldn't believe that that would even be apollotic, Like what are these people are? They like rookies and like amateurs. I don't understand like that having stocks and investing in companies is what keeps the economy going and leaving it in there is what keeps the economy going because you have your money in side of the stock and if you're being taxed on that the only taxable event that should ever happen is whenever you cash out your stocks and you get money for that. But that's how a lot of people hold their wealth. They hold their wealth inside of stock.
Speaker 1: We do it the same way. I mean, my portfolio is up very nicely, and overnight it really got a hit up nicely. And for my wife and I were it was a serious concern because who the hell makes the determination on a specific day if you don't know what the day is, but that day is where they're going to determine the unrecognized capital gains that you currently hold. And there was no provision as to well what happened if you took a capital gain's loss. And people don't understand that it's a big, big, big deal.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, that's what that one blew my mind. I was like, what do you mean? And for people that don't understand how the stock market works, are never invested in that, they probably wouldn't think that that's a big deal. But that's a really big deal, like.
Speaker 1: A huge big deal.
Speaker 2: That means that everything that you have involved in any kind of stock market or any company that you're invested in, it is going to be taxed regardless if you have access to that money or not.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very active in the angel investment in investment industry, and you know, you're looking at startups, looking at new ideas, et cetera. But with the venture capital markets, if that had happened, it would have shut down all new innovation startups would not be able to get funding. Companies that are needing mezzanine financing would not be able to find it because this venture capital and it's you know, people don't know how it works, but they were going to shut down the funds. I mean, investors are going, what the hell? I mean, you know, if I have twenty losers, but I have one hit, well that hit could be as much as you know, ten thousand X. You don't realize the funds at that moment, but you're going to be text on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was an unreal Spare me a dime, brother, just to say, you know, I like this because this is you know, it's a little off the path that we typically hear, but these are things that and I see.
Speaker 1: A correlation here. We're expanded knowledge and the opportunities of new innovation, new products, new theories, new ideas. You have to have this this environment and you and I were talking about this, and one of the things that Trump has said now, he said, it's I think in its acceptance speech. Right. He stayed up and I did not.
Speaker 2: I stayed up and watched it until the last ten minutes, and I thought that it was going to go on for a really long time because they decided not to. Trump said that he didn't want any teleprompters, so he wasn't reading off of any teleprompters out there. He just went out there and free balled it. And I was like, Okay, this is probably gonna last for like a couple of hours, like the RNC speech that he did. Like, I went and took a shower. I watched for an hour that the RNC, and then I went took a shower, and then came back. He was still talking, and I went and used the bathroom, made dinner, cooked dinner, ate dinner, and he was still talking. So I thought that it was going to go on for a really long time. So I went and did some other things around the house, and then I came back and then I was like, oh, well, it's over already. He was only up there for.
Speaker 1: Maybe twenty eight minutes.
Speaker 2: I heard yeah, not very long. Yeah, and yeah, it was a it was a really and you brought up a few other people.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be exciting to see the Silicon Valley crowd get involved, and that Robert Kennedy Junior, he's going to be in the cabinet as well.
Speaker 2: He had just I think that was a really big curve ball for them because RFKA Junior, he had a lot of support, a lot of support, and that was a really big curve ball that was thrown in their direction because RFK had said because I followed his campaign since the.
Speaker 1: He's still a Democrat, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And I followed it since the beginning, since he announced that he was going to be running for president, and then Biden administration completely shut him out of the Democratic Party and made him go independent. And I still followed him because I liked everything that he's been talking about, you know, the health crisis that we have, the obesity crisis, the addiction crisis, in the things that he wants to clean up, and he's done a lot of fantastic environmental work. He cleaned up a lot of rivers in the United States and sued months.
Speaker 1: Pharmaceutical companies or they.
Speaker 2: Are and so I followed him a lot, and he he had said several times that he would never team up with Trump, and I was like, okay, well that just kind of squashes that whole thing there, because I was hoping that he Trump was actually going to pick him for VP. But at that time, Kennedy was still on his you know, campaign to be running for president as an independent. And then the tides turned and then he joined in with Trump, and I was like, man, this is a freaking curveball that they were not expecting. I don't think that they expected that because RFK had said several times that, you know, his wife would would he was joking, of course, he said his wife would kill him if he if he joined the Trump administration. And I was like, okay, well, if he's saying that, then it's probably not a possibility. But it happened, and I really don't miracle.
Speaker 1: It's a miracle. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You had so much support from not only the left, but the independent voters, the undecided voters. They they were you know, they wanted something different, and then you joined up with Trump. And it's I think that that move right there, in the combination of him, you know, being shot at in an attempted assassination just threw him over the edge.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm an independent, and you know I've known Democrats, you know, Congress and Senators and Republicans. But the interesting thing that I think where Kamala was concerned, this desperation and that which began to tell me something was really up here when they went so far to the extreme in the vitriol, name calling, you know, character assassination, going to the extreme of you know, invoking you know, Nazis and Hitler and you know, as I'm on the record of saying, if you're if you're before an investor conference, you might as well just give up. If you're going to go out on stage and present yourself and all you're going to do is tear your competitors down and never mention what your product really is, You're not getting that's fun.
Speaker 2: That's all Kamala did the entire PA That's all.
Speaker 1: That's all she did. Yeah, And it was just and it was a bonehead move. I mean, and I think her not getting on Joe Rogan was a bonehead move again.
Speaker 2: I mean, she wouldn't have been able to handle that, She wouldn't have been able to handle a three hour restrution. No, with Joe Rogan, she would literally melt to the ground. I mean she can barely say anything without reading off of a tele prompter or reading what she's supposed to say. And that's like the whole wild thing. That's that's what happened at that the most recent rally that she had, where like Cardi b was up there and yeah, Artib's teleprompter screwed up and she just stood there for a minute. She didn't see anything because she couldn't see anything because she couldn't read it.
Speaker 1: Well, doesn't that kind of go into like the whole When I saw that moment, I thought of your movie MK, you know MK Ultra. I mean, that is what the movie is about. And I think we saw so much on display in this election cycle that why don't we And it's a nice way segue, by the way, everyone in the chat room, I still love you. You can have a different idea, It's all right.
Speaker 2: Just because we have different ideas and different thoughts we're talking about different things doesn't mean that we don't like you or that we hate you.
Speaker 1: That's just simulate good conversation.
Speaker 2: We need to have discourse again, like we need to have a good debate again, we need to have we do And that's what's been lacking from this and in this whole age of social media has turned healthy debate and disagreements into like attacks and yeah, character assassinations.
Speaker 1: And they still teach debate in schools. In high school. Yeah, you know, I was on the debate club. I loved this too.
Speaker 2: I did debate. I took debate, and I loved it because it's it's supposed to be expanding. It's not supposed to just get up there and like attack your opponent. You're supposed to bring up points, counter counter arguments to what your opponent is saying.
Speaker 1: And I can say what I learned in school from debate, in the principles of debate played a major role later in life, particularly you know, you know, I was hired as you know, I turned around companies and launched startups. You have to have that ability when you have someone criticizing you on a judging panel. You can't take that personally. You have to be adapt enough mentally that you can come back and immediately begin to counterpoint the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was the thing is like Kamala didn't have any counterpoint, Like all it was was attacking him and saying how bad his policies were, while not saying anything about her policies until the very last couple of minutes when the debate was completely over, which had no relevance at that point. It wasn't even the question that was asked. And then she goes on about how it's going to be, you know that she's going to give some kind of tax break to new families and new businesses and give them like a startup income. That's the only thing that she said. The entire debate and the rest of it was just tearing down how bad Trump's policies were.
Speaker 1: With all, I still don't know what her economic policy was, I don't know what our national foreign policy was, I didn't know what her domestic policy. And that's what I was looking for, was something of subsistent me to saying, all right, I know what Trump's going to do, and he's and here's the thing, a reckoning is coming. You know, he got His first administration was full of saboteurs. They were those that were purposely in there to ensure that whatever his agenda was was not going to be able to move forward. I mean, two impeachments, all of this, I believe this one's going to be a lot lot different. And he said that in Joe Rogan's interview, he said, I learned my lessons from the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And getting back to Kamala, I wish her well in life, wherever that may be. But I think it's like Obama's told Joe Biden that you know, you couldn't see it because the mic was you know, they were up on stage and some person who can read lips she said exactly what the discussion was. And Obama told Joe Biden, he said, she doesn't have it what it takes. And here's my problem with with Kamala Harris. She never earned it. It was a coup and it'll go down in his as she was the one, whether she did it herself or she's just merely the puppet and Americans. I think that's what what I'm reading now with many Democrats that they felt that she basically nullified their vote, disenfranchised them, and so she never paid a price for the nomination. It was just she just took it. And whereas with Trump, he had to work his ass off in being able to get into the message.
Speaker 2: And you know, now, that's another thing is that the Democrats screwed up on is that they didn't have a bench. They didn't have a bench of people to know that could come up. They have him propped anybody up there. There's literally nobody else on the Democrats side. They couldn't even find anybody but an old man with dementia to run against Trump in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: And she never had one person, one senator, one congress person. I mean, it was it was on her, you know, stumping for.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that that's the first time. There's been a lot of first with this this election and the process that's led up to this election, but I'm pretty sure it's the first time in American history that someone has gotten the nomination, the Democratic nomination, without a.
Speaker 1: Vote, with one single vote. And I hope Trump is right. I hope that he is prophetic in his proclamation that he is ushering in a golden age.
Speaker 2: He said done last night and at the speech that he when he came out and accepted the win, he said that we're going to be that this is going to be a golden age that he's going to bring about a golden age for the United States.
Speaker 1: I think for the rest of the world. It's quite remarkable. The world leaders that they didn't waste no time. I mean, as soon as it hit the wires and it had been called, you know by all the other news agencies and everyone with the official votes coming in that you know, the list of phone calls, it was like, oh, thank God, whatever God that may be. I mean, Neat and Yahoo said, you know, quite remarkable. He said, it's a miracle. He said, it's the comeback of all the ages.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I agree with that. And I was saying, if we could.
Speaker 1: Step back from the precipice of World War three, if we can end the Ukraine nonsense and stop the slaughter of human beings in a needless conflict and back this down in the Middle East, yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: I think that we have averted. If things don't turn out the way that some people think that it's going to turn out with these next couple of months, and something major doesn't happen, and everything runs smooth, and he gets in the offices and the inauguration goes through really smooth, I believe that we have averted civil war. We've averted War War three. I think we've averted all of that stuff. It's all going to be gone. And I don't understand why people wouldn't want that. Why do they not want that? It's like they want war. Starting to seem like they want a civil war in a World War three.
Speaker 1: It's like you haven't been able to eat in a week and someone's offering you this beautiful buffet. You're gonna go. Nah, I see that you've got cranberries. I don't like cranberries. You know, I'd rather have war. You know, It's like, geez, come on, folks.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you right now, you don't want that. You don't want war. You don't want a civil war. And it might look fun in the movies. It might look fun in those disaster movies, you know, all the everything being in chaos, and a lot of the apocalyptic zombie type movies. It might look fun, but that's a Hollywood version of it. You don't want it. It's going to be bad. And I think that we should be doing everything that we possibly can to avert war and avert an uprising, and avert any kind of civil unrest, and avert any kind of civil war. And I think that that will happen if everything runs smooth in these next couple of months up into the inauguration on January sixth. And if that goes smooth, everything's good. They don't try and take him out again, something doesn't happen, he doesn't get put in prison. Then we are we're sitting really pretty, sitting real pretty.
Speaker 1: It's time for healing. I mean, the America needs to be healed, I dare say the world. But this thing tried to tear us apart. You know, husband against wife, you know, you know, parents against children, friends against friends. I mean it was getting to the point where, if it continued in that direction, the ultimate end of that would have been a self inflicted civil war. Well, August, all civil wars are inflicted by self. But anyway this one would have it would not need to have because there was there was no platform, There was no point in it. I mean, slavery was for the first one. I don't know what this woel had been because you know, I hate my neighbor because you know, they happened to like Harris, and you know I happen to like Trump, and so let's just you know, blow each other's homes up. Now, No, no, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: If it were to happened, it would have been an uprising against the government, That's what it would have been about. And it would have turned into some kind of civil conflict with neighbor against neighbor. But the catalyst for getting to that point would have been in Washington, d C. And people.
Speaker 1: I went into the store this morning, and I can tell you there was we were talking about different timelines. There was a calmness, I mean, and in many of the people I saw a tiredness. You know. It was like as I knew the cashier and talking to her, and of course they can't speak politics against store policy, but you know, you can communicate without having to say the word. And I said, you know, I said, it's a remarkable feeling of calmness. And she said yes, she said, and doesn't it make you somewhat just tired? I said, well, I think we're all going to sleep well tonight. Now I know that there's another half that are in our way in that they're they're devastated, they have been, you know, disappointed, and we get that and it's going to be all right. I'm just telling you right now, it's going to be okay and just allow yourself to have a little bit of leeway in your strong held beliefs and thoughts. Ideology is fine, but if taken to the extreme, it becomes a hindrance of being able to accept other people's thoughts or ideas. You know, let's us, let's us take a break America. Let's allow the process to have its way. And both Democrat and Republicans said last night Obama and Bush both made the point we saw American democracy and action and it worked, and that's the most beautiful thing. We are one of the few countries in the world that where we have this process every four to eight years, where there is a change in government, and we can do it peacefully, we do it in a civilized manner and order. And the next part of this process is what December twelfth, I think that's when the Electoral College comes together, certifies the vote, and then that then is then taken to the Vice President head of the Senate, in which then he will then bring it forth as its final certification. So those are the next steps that happen. And I believe if Kamala drops out and concedes the race.
Speaker 2: So wild is Kamala is the vice president.
Speaker 1: I know. Doesn't escape me on that one.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, that might be a little rough there. That might be a little rough.
Speaker 1: You couldn't have written the script better, though, could you?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god?
Speaker 1: Well, I hope she has the the integrity and the tenacity. Is Mike Pinstead and you know, not doing Shenanigans. But anyway, Wow, wow, interesting isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Little dicey uh, little dicey situation there. But I think it all comes down to if she concedes today or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and she has to she has.
Speaker 2: To concede today. I mean there don't think there's anything.
Speaker 1: She has to win three of the five and I just don't see that happening, you know, I just don't. So, writer, Let's talk about your movie, my friend. This is it's exciting. It's the second one. The first was JFK. And I was telling you that I've seen a lot of spinoffs from that. I'm seeing other independent film you know, directors and with different takes. And it seems like you opened a door with that one, and then you followed it up with your latest release, A Clockwork Shining, available in Amazon Prime. I have left the links below. Considered that go and check it out. It is on my viewing this weekend, so I will be watching it. But talk to us about it, tell us how it came about, what is it about. And again I just want to say congrats, way to go, buddy, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I'm very proud of it. I think that it's a work of art, not only from an editing standpoint, but a filmmaking standpoint. And how it came about was around two years ago. I brought Jay Widner on my show and he had he had done two movies before this one which was a Kubrick's Odyssey one and a Kubri's Odyssey two. I mean, he's been a filmmaker for a really long time. He's produced a lot of other movies. He worked at Gaya and did a lot of production for them, and he's done a lot of production for a bunch of movies before. But he had two movies that would basically were analysis on Stanley Kubrick's work, which was Kubric's Odyssey one and two. And I watched those movies in order to bring him on my show to you know, talk about the you know what I wanted to talk about, so I can ask really deep interesting questions into it. And uh, I'd watched Shining a couple of times before that, and I gotta be honest, I did not like the Shining. I thought that it was a boring film. The first time that I seen it, I was like, what is going on here? Why is this like? So I didn't really understand it. And it wasn't until I watched it several times after that that it really clicked with me in what was going on? And I automatically had a new theory. And that's what A Clockwork Shining is about. It is about. It is my theory. It is my analysis of the movie.
Speaker 1: So what it.
Speaker 2: All revolves around my analysis of it. And if anybody else tells you that they've seen it before, I did their line. I seen it. I didn't hear anybody else ever talk about the things that I talked about in the movie my analysis of it. I didn't hear. I didn't watch somebody else someone else's analysis of it and then copy their analysis of it. Though we do have things that have been discussed before within A Clockwork Shining, but that's just a a setup for what we're going to be talking about, and we let people know where a lot of those things that other people have found throughout the movie came from. Now when I was watching it, it it's really interesting when because in the first ten minutes of The Shining gives away the entire plot of the movie. It's one of the only movies that I've listened to that within the dialogue of the movie give away really what you're getting ready to see throughout the rest of the movie. But it's given away in a cryptic type of scenario between Almond and Jack, and Almond looks a lot like JFK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: He knows looks identical to JFK. And I think Kubrick was doing that on purpose. But there's so many things within The Shining that are presumed to be continuity errors, you know, like and we've shown them all in the movie. One of the first ones is sticker that's on Danny's door. In one scene it's there, and then in the next scene it's gone. There's a chair that's behind Jack when Wendy comes in to speak with Jack in the main entrance to the hotel where he's typing his is supposedly his book, but we all know that he's not really typing a book. There's a chair behind him, and then it cuts to Wendy, and then it cuts back to Jack and the chair is gone. There's light switches and plugins in the movie that are there at one shot and then later on in the movie they're not there. Like when Jack walks into Almon's office, there's a like plugins underneath one of the pictures, and then later on when he goes in to destroy the radio to keep Wendy and Danny from leaving the overlook, it's not there. There's another one where.
Speaker 1: Let's us stop on that, because that's interesting because set design is crucial in any set up of a scene that's going to be shot. There's a lot of thought into it. In fact, if you read the scripts, they're very detailed in what the set design is supposed to have. So a professional film director deliberately removing that that's interesting because it is suggests that it's either a number one, you know, and watching the trailer, I thought it was interesting that you see those things removed and the continuity. Obviously someone would have caught that well.
Speaker 2: Also, Stanley Kubrick is completely rewriting the entire script as the movie's being shown, which is completely unheard of, like no one ever does that. You just don't do that. And our analysis within the movie is Qubrick basically was given The Shining to pretty much make because his movie before that, that was Barry Linden and Barry Linden, did not go over well. It did not get make a lot of money, it was not critically a c it was pretty much a mess of a film. So Warner Brothers essentially came to Cubrick and was like, here, here's this book by Stephen King. We want you to make a movie about this. And they'd already had a major success with a horror novel being adapted into a movie with William Freakin's The Extorcist, and they were like, okay, well, let's get another big time film director to come in and film the best selling book of Stephen King's The Shining. So what we propose is that it's highly possible that Stephen King wrote up a treatment to give to Warner.
Speaker 1: Brothers of the movie Slay.
Speaker 2: A screenplay, you know, like a script in the dialogue and all that, and then for them to accept it that was more along the lines of Stephen King's novel, because there's Stephen King famously hated the movie The Shining by Stanley.
Speaker 1: That's for sure work.
Speaker 2: And I think that what we propose in the movie is that Qubic decided to completely change everything because he wanted to make his own movie. He wanted to make his own version of Stephen King's book The Shining in movie form, and he knew that he couldn't do that by handing in a script that was completely different than Stanley than Stephen King's movie. So and then that way he can also put things in the movie that are very symbolic. There's a lot of very symbolic things. And honestly, whenever I was watching it over and over and over again, I was like, there's absolutely no way that I'm going to find things in this movie that people have not seen before. Like it's been ran into the ground. Like there's so many theories and so many speculations, like Jay Wiener's theory of that it's about the faking of the moon landing. Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing, which is a very plausible theory because during that time Stanley Kubrick was actually shooting two thousand and one a Space Odyssey, so it's very it's highly likely that he had these actors film an extra scene that was not in two thousand and one of Space Odyssey, and then that is the moon landing footage. But we don't really get too much into the faking of the moon landing in the movie, but we do bring it up and we do talk about it. But as I was watching it several times, I'm like, hey, like, there's no way I'm going to find things in here that people haven't seen or any kind of new theory. And I was watching and I'm seeing these things that I had never heard anyone ever talk about before, and I'm like, holy crap, this is in one of those things. Is the first time that we meet Wendy and Danny in The Shining, Windy is reading a book which is called Ketcher and the Rye written by JD. Salinger, which was also on the scene of two major assassinations in the United States within a year of the release of The Shining, So it was in The Shining. Stanley Cupri had it in The Shining, and then less than a year later you had the Mark David Chapman murder. Then you had the John Hinckley assassination that, you know, the the attempted assassination on Ronald Reagan. They were both reading it, they both had it on their on their person, they had had it with them when the well, you know, attempting to kill Ronald Reagan. It didn't actually have him, but he fired shots. I think Ronald got hit in the back.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, it died. I mean, it's amazing, love Ronald Reagan. You heard what he said of the doctors, right, what it is sayes any of you. Hope y'all voted Republican.
Speaker 2: Right, But there's that, And that's in the very beginning of the movie. And then with Omen basically telling Jack in the dialogue between Jack and Olman, He's like, listen, this isn't a very physically demanding job. This is a this is a psychological job. This is mentally taxing, you know. And that's him giving you know, Jack a queue that this is like an experiment. This isn't like a you know, a normal type of job. And then later on when Jack is sort of in like a psychosis and going after Windy, Jack is like, do you know not know the responsibilities that I have to my employers? And then also within that conversation between Olman and Jack, they talk about these people in Denver, like all the time they bring up to people in Denver, like four or five times in the conversation, like who are these people in Denver that they keep referencing, And so there was a lot of things like that. And then I I was the first person to see that there's a handprint on a bloody handprint on the lady's ass whenever she whenever Jack gets up from the bar, whenever he's talking to Grady and Grady gives him drinks, whenever before Jack runs in the Grady and Grady spills the alcohol on Jack. There's a lady that walks past right in front of them that has like a bloody handprint on her ass. And then there's a Nazi swastika in the background of the gold Room, which correlates to what other people have seen, which I did not come up with. I learned about it was that at the end of the movie, there's whenever the camera pans into the picture frames on the wall, when the shot fades from the far away shot to the close up shot of Jack's picture on the wall, just for a split second, you can see like a tiny Hitler mustache beginning to form on Jack's face, which it all wraps up nice and neat into this movie because we propose that it's really a mind control operation that's happening up at the overlook. I mean, it has everything, all the telltale signs of it being a CIA experiment, especially when you look at the Monarch poster on the wall when Danny sees the twins. That's one of the first things that Danny sees at the hotel. That's anything that's strange. He sees the twins in the games room. And I didn't see this to begin with. Again, I'm trying to make distinction here. I wasn't the first person to see the Monarch poster. Other people had seen the Monarch poster before, but they never talked about what it actually means, what Monarch actually means. They try and relate it to a dynasty or that it's referring to Monarch Mountain in Colorado, which is a possibility. But Stanley Kubrick, he could have put anything on that wall, Like why did he put a poster that says Monarch at the bottom of it, you know, And why did he do all of these things. And another thing, there's a whole ending to The Shining that nobody even knew about that was cut from the movie that really explains the entire movie and shows that there's a there's a that it was basically a CIA operation. Oh really, Yeah, the Stanley Kubrick cut out the entire the original ending of the movie.
Speaker 1: So was were they being used then as an MK ultra experiment?
Speaker 2: Well, when you look at the book Catcher in the Rye, a lot of people have said that Catcher in the Rise, like this MK ultra assassination trigger that you know, triggers people to you know, kill people. And if you look at The Shining, Jack, what's Jack doing throughout the movie? He's trying to kill people. He's trying to kill his family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ended up killing himself. I think. So, so what do you think Kubrick's was, you know, because I always think of, you know, like Apocalypse Now, you know, another one of these movies that that movie is one that still kind of jacks with my head a lot if you if you watch it, it's so intense. But I contend that the whole setting of the backdrop for The Shining is it's always been a little bit odd because it's it trying makes you think it's supernatural, but it's really about a man's own psychosis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's hidden under the guise of something super natural. And that's something that we bring up within the film too, is like, this is one of the greatest people you know put this on their top five at least horror films.
Speaker 1: A horror films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not really a horror film. There's nothing that happens throughout the movie that's considered horror until the last thirty minutes of the movie. That's it.
Speaker 1: So it's like I kind of at points that it did kind of drag in the middle because it again, but I love how you're coming at this. If you look at Jack's character, I mean, the guy is this going deeper and deeper. You know, it's like he's losing all basis of reality.
Speaker 2: And the only time that he experienced anything strange and started seeing you know, people within the like you know, ghost and apparitions and stuff is when he took that alcoholic drink from Lloyd. Then he goes into the room two thirty seven because Wendy comes down and Wendy is like, oh, Danny got attacked by this old lady in an upstairs room. So then he goes up there and then he sees the old the really attractive woman then turn into an elderly lady. And then when Wendy ask him about it later, he's like, nothing happened. I didn't see I didn't see a damn thing up there. So it's like, you know, and the CIA has been known too, you know, in in the early days to spike people's drinks with LSD. There's many cases of that. There's even cases of people springing LSD aerosol in a room to make to make people trip out. And one of the famous cases of that was Blinking on his name. But there is Sidney Gottlieb spike this guy's drink. It's there's a whole Netflix documentary about it, and he ended up committing suicide and killing himself jumping out of a window, and we show the document in the movie.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you writers as a person that in my youth, you know, I have a very close association with LSD. But my point is where the CIA is concerned in mind control, such as MK ultra. There was this everywhere from the military industrial complex into domestic intelligence. For I'd probably say about maybe seven eight years thereabouts, there was this concentrated effort of seeing what LSD had on the effect of individuals and society in large groups. What do you think the purpose of that was? And it was it was incorporated in a number of films.
Speaker 2: Well, taking some kind of hallucinogenic knowingly and you know what it is taking and you're expecting to feel the effects of that is one thing, but unknowingly getting those with it, you're going to think that you're losing your mind. Yeah, you're going to be like, what is going on right now?
Speaker 1: What ticularly the LSD the government used it. It was you know, sometimes many times five hundred and seven to fifty mics, which that will fuck with your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of it was some of the first LSD that they they used in the MK Ultra programs, which wasn't called mk Ultra when it first started. It went under different names like Artichoke and different types of code words and code names. But some of the first experiments were done on military personnel, army personnel which they use and.
Speaker 1: They were talking with goats come from those guys were.
Speaker 2: That's the start that's involved with the remove viewing program of the Stargate Project. Lim Buchanan, which the I've had on my show several times. He was the character in the Minister at Goats was named Lynn and it's kind of based off of limb Buchanan's experience. Okay, many people will claim that the men who Stericoats is about them and all, just like they do with you know, stranger things like I am the real eleven, you know, just like and in Breaking Back, a completely fictional show, people will be like, I'm the real Walter White, you know. There several people say that they there were the real person.
Speaker 1: But with the LSD though, I mean there there there was a purpose. I wonder many times, I don't think we really get the full story. I think there was far much more that they were digging for.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it wasn't It just didn't have to do with LSD. It has had to do with many drugs. A lot of the antidepressants and antipsychotics also came out of the m k AULTU programs. They were tested on individuals before they ever hit the public Adderall riddling was all tested on mk Ultra patients before they were given to the public. So pretty much all we have a list of all of the medications that the CIA tested in the mk Ultra programs in the movie.
Speaker 1: In the movie, there's like over.
Speaker 2: One hundred different medications that they were using. And Sydney gott Leave, the head of the mk Ultra programs, had a brother that was a plant biologist, So there you go. Plant biologists is the brother the head of the mk Ultra programs. So that's just been two and two together. There's not really any you know, proof that he was making concoctions, but it only stands to reason that if he's a plant biologist, he's making weird concoctions and giving him to his brother to use on these patients. So when people think that it's just the LSD, it's not. It's like almost every single pharmaceutical medication that is readily used today was used in those programs before they were given to the public. And then what did they put kids on when they don't behave or whenever they're not school riddle in our adderall right, or some sort of ADHD medication.
Speaker 1: And I was heard that this has gone back further if you go back into the air here in the United States where we had asylums, you know, these mineral asylums which held five six seven thousand patients at a time. That it is said that this was more government driven because they didn't have the accountability factor that they did they would have today, and that many of the breakthroughs in drugs and what have you that we have is because of the experiments that they did on the so called mentally ill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the insane asylum thing was that.
Speaker 1: Would be a good documentary because there were some there was some evil stuff going on there. I mean that that the governments and medical the medical industry knew about in fact condoned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and propped up. And I just had one eye Alla on my show recently, and we did a whole thing on like trebidation. Trebnation, it's either trab nation or trebidation. I think they're both really similar. But that that when you you basically drill a hole into your like frontal lobe, and it's supposed to disconnect some things that make you be able to see the spiritual realm and be in contact with like entities and like see people's uh.
Speaker 1: Scene through lotomy in order to touch God pretty much.
Speaker 2: But that that was the that's yeah, that's exactly right. But that's how the lobotomy really started. Yeah, with that type of scenario and that belief that if you drilled a hole in the frontal lobe of your brain that you would unlock these spiritual and then it eventually turned into lobotomies. The transorbital lobotomy, the open brain lobotomy, the open brain lobotomy were some of the first ones that ever happened. And that's where they would literally just you know, surgically, just putting up your skull and screw around with your brain. And then they realize that all they have to do is disconnect that that frontal load thing. So then they just took an ice pick and put it through your tear duct of your eye and then wiggle around the ice pick and it turns you into basically a zombie.
Speaker 1: Now that's a horror film. Brother, I don't care what anyone that just the thought of that alone, I mean, holy crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went to some and seeing the oldest seen asylums that are still up and up and running. There's one in West and West Virginia called trans No, they're not up and they're not up and running anymore. They just do like tours. They do like historical tours, and some of them do like, you know, ghost tours at night and then paranormal tours and stuff. But the translag Any Lunatic Asylum is the second largest handmade building in the United States is still standing.
Speaker 1: It's massive, huge property. I've seen pictures of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't get the whole thing in one photo.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that's one of the things I have against Reagan. Reagan basically cut off all funding of and you know, let me just say that there were a lot of asylums that were a refuge for people that were truly had issues and that there were therapies that were able to help them overcome that. So but during the Reagan administration they shut them all down. I mean I remember driving through Mississippi and seeing the Mississippi State Mental Asylum.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, And they would they would literally admit people for the most ridiculous things, like you could literally take your family member or your wife is like you just didn't want to be with your wife anymore. You could just take her and drop her off at the Insale asylum.
Speaker 1: And they wouldn't be any questions asked.
Speaker 2: No questions ask And I've literally seen trans Alleghany the log book because they have the logbook that you can go through you can see all of the reasons for why some of these patients were admitted. And one of them was just like, well, one of the funny ones is like excessive masturbation, which I thought was really funny, like.
Speaker 1: How much is too much and how much is too little? I've never read that book. Sorry, we're finding that you're you know, and is that male or female? I'm not really confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was reading through it and I went down to the bottom and just said reason for admission masturbation. That's how insane it was back then though. And some of them, some of the entries were for just having a common cold, just being a little sick or having an upset stomach, like they would literally just take their family members and just drop them off at this Saint Asylomon. They went through torturous things at that point. It was like, you know, electric shock, super like ice baths, like torturous conditions, like it was just a really bad scenario to being.
Speaker 4: So in an enlightened society, US folks, you know, this is where our parents and grandparents are from and that was completely acceptable.
Speaker 1: I'm asking what the hell was wrong with us? And let me tell you writer, and I know we've really gone over thank you for hanging on.
Speaker 2: But so.
Speaker 1: The skeptic within me says, all right, Steiger, you've got tens of thousands of people that didn't have to be accounted for. Now what makes you think they stop doing that? So where are they getting their victims at? You know, you and I were talking over the weekend. You know the thing that's not talked about is the number of missing homeless. And by the way, this is not a small number. This is numbers that are now reaching six seven figures. They think because no one tracks the homeless, and and I can't help but not think and this is just a conspiracy. Theorist in me says that these facilities still exist, they just don't exist out in the open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, It's highly plausible. I mean, think about it. What was the reason that we did that back then? Like, did we do it because there was actually something wrong with these people? Or were there was there nothing wrong with them? And then we still put them there because we didn't want them a part of our society anymore. We wanted this, you know, this perfect picturesque kind of society that looked amazing from the outside. So we took all of the people that might have been different and we locked them up.
Speaker 1: I contend that, you know, but now it's not that anymore.
Speaker 2: Now we'll just put you on fifty medications. Now we'll dose your child up with antidepressants, antipsychotics, adderall riddling, nerve pills whatever.
Speaker 1: When you look at the medical industry in itself, I mean back in the late seventeenth eighteenth nineteenth century, they would steal cadavers grave robbers to bring the cadavers to what would be considered people not have stable. But they were doctors. So we learned the anatomy of the human body. And then you got to take it that the brain. The brain is the last frontier. You figure the brain out and you've got the holy Grail, so to speak. And I contend that it's today I think they're trying to figure out how to capture the human soul. Well, by the way, this is not medical advice. You know, you get this crap sometimes. Well, all we're simply saying is what it is, by the evidence and it's out there because you know, when you.
Speaker 2: Look at some of the pharmaceutical drug company is from like way back in the day. The very first manufacturer of LSD that made a deal with the CIA to manufacture LSD for them was Eli Lilly Company. Yeah. Eli Lilly Company was also the first manufacturer of Prozac.
Speaker 1: And a lot of these coincidence nothing to see here, just.
Speaker 2: A crazy coincidence there. And from my personal research and my personal thoughts and theories, is that what they were trying to do. Because when the CIA released the LSD to the public and like you know, made it readily available, which is another thing that we talk about within our film A Clockwork Shining, is that the CIA pretty much created the counterculture, but then they also stomped out the counterculture. They also destroyed the counterculture with the Manson Tate murders. After the Manson Tate murders, it was like just kind of over at that point, it was done. And Mark Devlin, which is in our film, he believes that that was a setup to basically destroy the monster that they created. So you have LSD that's linked to Charles Manson, then his crew does this murder and then it takes it out.
Speaker 1: That's completely different than Timothy Larry. You know Timothy Larry who ran for governor against d Reagan. By the way, Oh yeah he did, didn't Yeah, yeah, he did. Yeah, And you were talking about this. You know, I used to sell drugs at back in nineteen seventy thereabouts, and I would get you know, the LSD. I would pick it up, typically from someone that was a chemist, and many times it you know, it's quite interesting because there would be thousands of hits, you know, of orange Sunshine, and so that tell told me that someone's manufacturing this on a much larger scale.
Speaker 2: Then when you look at like, okay, well, the main manufacturer in the United States was Eli Lilly Company. They were had a contract with the CIA to distribute these all the CIA, all the acid and the LSD for the CIA. And then the CIA realizes that they made a huge mistake by bringing this to the population.
Speaker 1: They like it, they like it.
Speaker 2: This is a problem, This is becoming a real issue. How do we how do we take care of this problem? Well, one what you would do is you would create a scenario like the Manson Tate situation that puts this in the Then unfavorable contacts with a with a quas a serial killer, so you would link that and the next thing that you would want to do is that you would want to take away all of the enlightening effects and consciousness expanding effects of LSD, but you still want to have the drug, and rose that comes in. That's where these antidepressants come in.
Speaker 1: They're there.
Speaker 2: An offshoot of LSD, but without the enlightening and consciousness expanding effects of it. Is the is the dumbing down and the zombie effects of it. So they they've chemically changed LSD it's at its fundamental structure to rid the drug of any healthy benefits. And then they put the culture in the society on anti depressants and anti psychotics. I mean, when you look at the statistics of how many people are on pharmaceutical medications is ridiculous. Over half the population in the United States pharmaceutical medication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's back when I was single, I dated a couple of ladies that were psychedesh. You know, well, right, this really went way over. I apologize for that. Interesting conversation and someone talked about ka ludes. Yeah, got some stories on that one. Oh, boy, boy boy. Great sex though, that's all I got to say. Sex on LSD, wasn't That's a whole different hold bucket deal, becauesn't.
Speaker 2: You start laughing? You just start just laughing.
Speaker 1: True story, You forget what you're doing. Absolute truth story. Yeah, it's like, Oh, I just don't remember Susie looking at me, Hi Digress. Well, Writer, everyone, I've left the link out there. Please if you've thought about it, if you haven't, subscribe over there, because Writer, you are willfully undersubscribed. We got to bring that up and uh check out his newest film. That's a great way of supporting him as also because it's creative minds like Writer that help us all continue to grow and to continue to get insight that we may not have had before. So, Writer, I appreciate you and your talent and I just see a bright future for you all the way across the board. It's just a fact.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Wayne, appreciate it. You've always been there to support me and support everything that I do. You're a good friend and someone that I really look up to, and I appreciate you having me on. And please check out my documentary at Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime. Just type in the clockwork shining, rent it, buy it, and support independent filmmakers because independent filmmakers is where it's at. Hollywood is done. All Hollywood wants to do is remake, reboot, use recognizable IP and that's coming to TV as well. They're doing nothing but remakes, reboots, prequel sequels, requels, and it's getting ready to infiltrate into the TV movie industry as well, which is a sad, sad thing because the TV was kind of the last stop for creative people to get out there their own stories, but now that's getting ready to go away as well. So please support independent film. And we did this all on our own. I did it all on my own. I edited, I put it together, I shot it, I directed it, and I helped to write it as well. So please go out there and help support. I think Wayne has the link in the descriptions thank you and thinks the Soul Drive thinks everyone in the chat. I wasn't able to watch any of the chat because I wanted to be engaged in the conversation and sometimes.
Speaker 1: It was engaging. We covered the whole gamut on this. It was and you know, when I look at the independence. You know, film producers and directors. They are the ones that bring out new directions in film. And as you were saying, Hollywood just now is regurgitating the vomit that was once you know, regurgitated to begin with, and you know, it becomes so stale, and it's talents like yourself writer that bring out. I find it very creative and it's thought provoking. So and to me, you've accomplished exactly what I believe your film was there to do, engage in discussion.
Speaker 2: That's the response that I've gotten from several people that have watched it. They've reached out to me personally and they're like, hey, like, I've been looking into this stuff for years and years and years. I've considered myself awake for a really long time. But the way that you presented it, and with the way that we presented this movie it they also had a hard time like processing it. They several people told me that they had to pause it at like an hour in just to take in all the information. Like holy crap. So if you watch it, and you rent it and you buy it, please leave a rating on there under Amazon. You know, obviously, what do you think that it's an honest rating and an honest review too. I would really appreciate that. So if you're able to purchase it, I'm glad that the election went as smooth as possible so far, so that, you know, because I was really worried about that. So the election is, you know, so far, so good there, and hopefully everything turns out great. And this movie is a smash hit and it's a really big success. And I'll definitely have you to think Wayne for bringing me on and having this conversation with me and promoting the movie. And when you watch it, please please let me.
Speaker 1: Know you hear that this is the way we can support one another as a community. And as so Bonnie says, can't wait, Rider, I'm watching it this Saturday. You know, Saturday is typically the day because I love watching independent films and Amazon Prime offers a lot of that, and in fact, they have a whole category of that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, watch you with your watch with your wife.
Speaker 1: I am he's usually right beside me.
Speaker 2: Be interested to let me know what she thinks as well.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know that. Yeah, yeah, I love that. Gal Well, Rider, much love to you, brother, and thank you for coming on sometime. We have to get Jay over here at the same time, and that would be an engaging conversation, no doubt, just to use it free forming it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, he's on like a little trip right now, so he won't be back for around a week or so. But yeah, let's h let's let's do another one. Let's do that after you've watched it and you've all right good, we'll do another one with me and Jay.
Speaker 1: Excellent idea everyone in the chat room. Thank you, Nina, Love you y'all. Check out Nina's program. She does her hump day show. Guy, I much love to you as well, and Bonnie, much love to all the rest of y'all. I'll see you tomorrow. And hey, Zach writer said, just sit back and enjoy the moment. And if you're if your person didn't win, it's all right, it's gonna be okay. And if your candidate did well, happy for you. So anyway, much love everyone. Guy says she's gonna look forward to watching it as well. So all right, you beautiful, lovely people, we love you, and