Speaker 1: Something you should go. It's time now for something you should know, brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldira dot com. Excited to visit with not one, but two amazing people right now, Alison and Giset, and they are with East River Legal Services and today we're going to learn a little bit about them, but we're also going to tell you how you can contribute with a fundraiser. It's a delicious fundraiser too, it involves pizza. Let's start with Alison before we talk about the event that's coming up this afternoon. Let's tell people what you guys do at East River Legal Services because it's an amazing organization.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 3: Intrudal Services is a nonprofit civil legal aids that helps low income families with those rible matters and I.
Speaker 4: Actually borrow by applicants that kind.
Speaker 3: Of health clients are going through their legal cases with their social needs.
Speaker 1: And this is something that if you were not to do what you guys, do is some of these people would be in a really tough spot, wouldn't they?
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, that's great.
Speaker 1: So now we've got you said joining us as well. What is it that you do there at East River Legal Services?
Speaker 4: So my name is.
Speaker 2: Jiset Verdis, but I just go by G and I am the street outreach parent Legal and my job is to find the legal and social barriers that are preventing unhoused folks from getting into housing or finding adequate and permanent.
Speaker 3: And stable housing.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's beautiful out but it's going to get in just a couple of months really cold, really fast. And that is something that you could literally be saving somebody's life by doing what you do, couldn't you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: And if somebody listening right now is saying, hey, how can I help these people do what they do? Because you know, we can't all do what you guys do, but we can help you do it, and we can do it in a very delicious way. This afternoon, we've got a pizza fundraiser and again Alison tell me a little bit about what I need to do if I'd like to contribute by being a part of the pizzas this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so today we're partnering with Takesoff pot actually the one located at twenty two o seven West twelfth Streets and two folds.
Speaker 3: And if you want to eat somebody such today this lesson, know that you want to board Each River EGIL Services and their mission.
Speaker 4: Altherwise, if you order aline, you need to use the quote our peak r as the Robbert and tsan Jab when you order a line. And then all the if we have spent two hundred dollars in cells that are reminding the twenty percent of the cells are going to both ower our organization.
Speaker 1: I think that's really cool and I'm going to make it really easy. I've got all the information in my email. I shared this yesterday on our Facebook page Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio at facebook dot com slash Sioux Falls News, So you don't have to remember all of this. You just have to remember, Okay. I can find this information on Facebook. But again it says in here IT'SZA time ERLS fundraiser and that stands for East River Legal Services and it is this evening. It's coming up tonight, and there's a couple of ways to participate. If you're going to the location on West twelfth Street. You could go in. You can use the code RT there as well, or you could just go in and tell them, hey, I'm here, I want to support RLS. And the other way to do it at a bunch of locations, and Alison, I'm looking at this list. There's a bunch in Aberdeen, Bismarck, Detroit, Lakes, Fargo, Grand Forks, MIY not Rapid City, and a bunch of locations at Sioux Falls, Watertown, Yankton, I mean all over the place. They can do the online ordering and if they put in that code RT, that still helps you, guys.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: So this is a really good way for people to say, Okay, I don't really have plans for dinner yet anyway. So if I don't have plans yet anyway, I'm gonna make plans right now, and I'll have some delicious pizza. You can choose whatever you want to eat. By the way, it's not a certain kind of pizza, so get your favorite. And then you're helping an amazing organization do what they do. Again, Thank you guys so much for doing what you do, and thank you for your time today. And you're here king you again. East River Legal Services and they have a pizza fundraiser. It is this evening and if you want to work with them, directly walk in to the location on West twelfth Street and again that is Pizza Hut twenty two oh seven West twelfth Street in Sioux Falls. But if you're in anywhere that you can actually listen to this on the radio, you'll be able to hear us. In many places you can't because this goes all the way up into North Dakota, a big long list of locations. If you're ordering pizza, check this list because you could order it from this entire region and just use that promo code RT and then you're helping tonight as well. All of the details can be found on our Facebook page. I shared all of this yesterday again It's time for Pizza EERLS fundraiser. It is tonight now code RT again. All of the details at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls News.
Speaker 3: Hey, something you should know.
Speaker 1: Something you should know is brons. You buy Genesis goold r dot com, put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis goold r a dot com,